Speaker 1: Hey, Hi, come on and let's have it to talk about all things Earth agents. How you doing this is Clift, your host. We are getting into one of my favorite areas, which is the Yugas today and today specifically we're focusing on the golden age of mankind on Earth. That's the Satya and Treta Yuga with my returning guests Babu dev Misera and I have to say that I've been wanting to do this follow up for a couple of well, I would say at least a year since the book came out Yuga Shift, which was a groundbreaking look at the various epochs of mankind from the Golden Age of amazing paranormal abilities physical attributes that really make us into some semi kind of a demi god to where we are today in this Cali Yuga where we're really struggling with identifying who we are as human beings polluting our planet, not having a sense of our brethren outside of our planet, actually having that covered up by the powers of being NASA, Department of Defense, and other governmental agencies who are not really wanting us to connect with our off world types, off world brethren and more to the to the fact that we just don't live in the same harmony that we once did, and so today we're are Today we're going to circle the wagons and really focus on this golden age that produced perhaps ructures like the Great Pyramids in Egypt, unusual abilities to put together magnificent psychlopic walls throughout the world, blueprints for pyramids and other technology. We don't pay attention to that, but that we report here on the program. And I have to say that I'm excited about this because when we hear about the Yugas, we wonder, you know, we're in this kind of a dark age right now and we're coming out of it. But how did man function on the planet one hundred thousand years ago? Was there sophisticated societies as we have today, Were those societies scientific technologically advanced? Were those societies in harmony with nature, in harmony with man's physiology? And again, were we working with off world types, aliens, ets, people, beings from other planetary systems? And if so, what kind of connections do we have now? If you read some of the early books of the Maya, the Popo Vu as an example, there's talk of working with star beings if you speak. And we've had Native Americans on the program who have talked about working with star people and connecting with them even to today, the Navajo, the Zuni. Remember we had the Eldrick Clifford Mahoudi on before he passed away. We've had people speaking on and written who've written books on down through the ages working with star people and the importance of that connection, not only because most of the time these are beings that are seriously in advanced from a few hundred to many thousands of years ahead of us, and also the language that comes forth in the fact in the looking at our role as custodians of Gaya or the planet that we live on known as Earth. So this is all part of our discussion today and why it's critical to understand where we're heading now. What's going to be fun to hear today and is the fact that we are going to talk about the hints of this emerging new phase in our development. DWARPA is the next phase, and we're beginning to get a sense of DWARPA. Now, how does artificial intelligence work with DWARPA. How does the new genetic enhancements Now I don't know if you've been following TikTok YouTube or some of these other channels and getting a sense of the new nutritional products that are coming out. It looks like geneticists are developing new nutritional enhancers in the form of liquids and vitamins and medicines like enhanced peptides ozimpic, and I mentioned I was using a derivative the main compound in ozipic, semiglutide, in a form of an injection once a week, and it is a miracle. It is a miracle product and one of the beginning phases of dwar PA. So we don't have to suffer physically.
Speaker 2: If we have.
Speaker 1: Trouble losing weight, we can get an injection of peptides. We can follow a new regime. But it's not just exercise, because exercise is hugely important. And I used to think that, you know, and this is years ago, but getting exercise wasn't a big deal. It's a huge deal. It's huge. Another one of these reverse aging optimization programs is weightlifting. Just a little weightlifting goes a long way, and as we age, keeping the bones and muscles and the ligaments strong and flexible is hugely beneficial to our physiology. So these are some things that are coming up we'll talk about today, and typically this would be a Destiny program, but it's got so much historical material and historical notion that we presented on Earth ancients, because there are a number of archaeological ruins that are out there that we can identify as Sachia or Trita Yuga artifacts. The other thing that's really fun is that it also looks like in the case of Egypt, and we go to Egypt every year, some of these sculptural reliefs and standing stone megalithic sculptures must have come from these earlier phases. When you see the Great Ramsey Too standing sculpture at Memphis, Egypt, now it's laying on its back. It's one of two I think you can Yeah, you can see one in the new museum. This is a forty foot plus I think it's almost fifty foot tall sculpture cut out of a single block of granite, and it is gorgeous. I've seen it up close and personal. We'll see it again in the spring of next year, twenty twenty six, when we do our annual trip to Egypt. But this sculpture is a brilliant work of art that was done with some form of very advanced technology. The Egyptologists like to say, no, it was carved by hand, but when you look at it, it's too perfect. I used to joke about this. It's like it's a lawn ornament. It's made in some kind of a processing center and then extracted this gorgeous Ramsey too. They call it Ramsey too because Ramsey put his cartoushe on it, a real sloppy cartoush. By the way, it was likely and I say this before it was found when he became a pharaoh, and he just adopted it as one of his own. He did that a lot. We've talked about this in the past. We see a lot of these pharaohs placing their brand, their signature, or their cartouche, which is the same thing, on these stone sculptures, these temples, these ancient places of worship and calling them their own. And they weren't. They came from a much earlier period. I think that they came from this period known as Satya and treta yoga yoga. So today's program is the golden age of man, and my guest is Baboo dev Misra. Hey, if you ever thought about an exotic tour, think about Earth Ancients tours. We have a series of tours. Every year. We have our final tour that's finally out as our Sacred Temples of Guatemala December one through the twelfth. Let me tell you about this. You know, I love going to Mexico, but it's pretty much hands off on climbing, on interacting with the temples and the pyramids. I love pyramids. The other thing that the Mexican government has reduced and in many cases eliminated is interacting with shaman and Mayan. Shaman will open the energetic fields of a archaeological park, making it very much more accessible. In Guatemala, you can actually climb the pyramids, you can actually walk and sit and meditate on the temples and the local shaman, the may and Shama shaman are an integral part of the tour. Join us for this once in a lifetime tour in the region of Guatemala. Will be visiting Tekal and the famous Lost World Pyramid. This is the pyramid that John Burke the scientists tested for energy fields and it actually throughout the day pulses emissions to lyric energy up and out into the atmosphere. We'll be able to interact with that pyramid. We'll be able to interact at t Call and a number of other noted Mayan ruins. For all the details and to register, go to earthanacients dot com forward slash tours. You can see the full like tenerary. If you have any questions at also me an email sent it to Earth Ancients the number four of the letter you at gmail dot com. Check this out. This is a rare opportunity to really interact with pyramids, interact with the cultures, and really get a sense of the ancient path and the energetics that were part of the Mayan culture. Again, for more information, go to Earthasients dot com forward slash tours. This is not to be missed. There's so many new discoveries that are going on right now now. This SAR scan of the Great Pyramids giving us new evidence of what is inside this pyramid. There's no way, and I keep looking at this, there's no way that the pharaohs built these pyramids because they're machines. They're too complex, they're too sophisticated for any pharaoh to even consider, and of course we can't get anybody Egyptological side to consider that because they feel that the Pharaohs were building these things. But today I am inviting back the return of Baboo. They have misraa Misra who wrote a fascinating book called Yuga Shift, The End of the Cali Yuga and the Impending Planetary Transformation two years ago. And this book was so profound there was no way, even though we had them on the program, for us to cover everything in this wonderful book. And so today we're going to talk about the Yugas and the Golden Age, the period of time when mankind on Earth was building these amazing buildings and pyramids and other structures and leaving evidence of their being on the planet. It's always good to have Baboo on the program. If you have not read Yoga Shift, I really advise you to get a copy of it. It is way, way, way beyond what we're considering today, and it gives us a window into where we were in these Golden ages, how we were functioning as Earth lanes, and some of the evidence of our ancestors previous dwellings. So Baboo, welcome back to Earth. Ancients. How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing good, Cliff. Yeah, thanks for having me back, and it'll be a pleasure talking to you about the Golden Ages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before we start. One of the things that we were talking about towards the end of the last interview was evidence of the end of cali Yuga, and you gave us some hints of it. But I think we're you've basically felt that we're pretty much at the final stages of cali Yuga. Well, how can you say that?
Speaker 2: Well, Cliff, I my study initially started with a calendar system that was used in ancient India called the Calendar of the Seventh Stages, and I believe this was the calendar that was used for tracking the US cycle. And when you use that calendar, you arrive at the date of twenty twenty five as the end date of the caliber. The spring Knout states, So it basically came out of the calidgo on twenty Caliba ended on the twentieth of March this year, and from twenty first of March, we are now in a period of transition out of the Cambo. So some people think that just because the color you guys ended immediately, the world will become like a golden age and the flowers will start blooming and stuff like that. But doesn't happen like that. The layers of darkness get peeled off one by one. The energy that darkness slowly dissipates, and the pure energy of the central Sun, which is basically the galactic nucleus, that begins to come into our world, and that elevates our consciousness. It drives away the evio and it kind of puts us on the right path to self discovery and to manifest our so purposes. So this is the positive aspect of this transition. There's a negative aspect as well, where in any structure which is not in resonance with these new vibrations that are already coming into a bat and I'll talk about that later. These new vibrations have alreadys started coming into a planet from the galactic center, and anything that is not in resonance with it, anything that is based on reed or selfishness or divisions and heat it and depression, all of the structures will not survive these vibrations and they'll slowly collapse and fade away. So there are two sides to this whole transition, And depending on where you're looking, it might look terrible or it might look fantastic. So it depends on your internal consciousness state as to how this period will layout over the next few years.
Speaker 1: So if calle Yuga ended in March of twenty twenty five, which is just last month, it's not that dwarpa yoga starts immediately. There's a period of years where there's a transition. Talk a bit about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, See, Normally what happens is when you go from one age to the other. Let's say you're going from the Silver Age or the thread that you go to the dwopper. There's a Brownze Age. There's a three hundred year period transition. That's when the older civilization gradually fades away and the new civilization comes up. And a very good example of that is the transition that happened at the end of the Brown All the Bronze Age cultures, whether it's Egypt or Mesopotamia or India, all of them kind of collapsed in a period of around three hundred or four hundred years between twelve hundred BC two around eight hundred eighty, and it's only around seven hundred eighty that we have all of these Iron Age cultures coming up. So in Greece you had this new civilization coming up with all these new thinkers and philosophers. In India we had the Gangetic civilization come up, which is different from the Industality civilization. So all of the Bronze Age religions, their architecture, their way of life, all of that went away. We retained only very few elements. But when the Ironic started, we started off with new philosophies. We started off with the form of government, which is very different. It was monarchy in the Bronze Age. In the Iron Age, we slowly transitioned into a more democratic kind of government. The religious beliefs changed. We moved away from largely we moved away from pologistic beliefs to monotheistic monotheism. Right, we have all these profits sens ages coming up, and these new religions came up. So the way of life changed a lot in the Iron Age compared to the Bronze Age, and that was a pied of transition from the descending Caliga to the ascending Caliver. So that kind of gives you an idea of the kind of change that we go through during the periods of transition.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: When you look at it from a distance, it looks pretty drastic, but during the time that the changes happen, it's not so drastic. That happens gradually, but you know that something is going on. So that's the kind of transition that will happen at the end of the color as well. As we go out of the color, we'll go into a period of transition. These older structures will gradually fade away and you'll have new beliefs and ideologies and new architecture, new science coming up, replacing the current sciences that we have and that we value and cherish so much. But the problem with the color Yuga science is that even though it helps us a lot, it also causes a lot of distruction. It causes a disruption of the environment. It can fall into the wrong hands and lead to war and violence. It also affects us at a mental and spiritual level. So the sciences of the New Age, the higher cycle, will not have these kind of shortcomings. They will be more subtle, they will be more empowering, more or they'll be more in tuned with nature. So you'll have these kind of ships as we go out of the Palu this time the shift will be bigger. This will be a twelve hundred year period of transition, because what happens is that the entire descending cycle is now coming to an end. So we're going from the descending cycle to the ascending cycle of consciousness. And whenever that happens, you have a bigger period of transition, which is around twelve hundred years. The Greeks called it Cataclystmus and eggpyruses. Natatchlistmas is the period when the Golden Age ends, and then there's a period of Catachristmas is a term that means renewal by ice and water, and they say that this is a great winter of the Great Yeo, and this corresponds to the period of time that we now know as the Young Advice Period. That was a twelve hundred year period between ten nine to nine seven hundred BC when we did go through a period of freezing, poor temperatures and all the cases of the earlier civilizations were white. We were kind of white away, and that's the kind of transition we're going into now. It's collect piacies, which means cleansing by fire, and so this period that we're going to now fire will be a predominant factor which will kind of clean cleanse the environment. And fire also means the fire of the spirit, so it will also mean the internal cleansing by the fire of the spirit. And then over this twelve hundred your period that new foundations will be established for the setning cycle, which we can start with the or the bronze age of Homsite. So it's a long period of transition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk a little bit about what's happening currently, which would probably be a great sign for the ending of Cali Yuga and the transitioning period three hundred years. You call it into the dwopper yoga. This destabilization of the United States economically isn't just affecting its own country, it's affecting the whole planet. Do you see what's happening in the United States as a big sign of a negative transition.
Speaker 2: Well, there they are positive as well as negative signs. So on the negative side, we saw these fires happening in La and in many other places. In Japan you had the worst fires ever. In South Klorea, you had the worst fires ever. These are a sign that we're going into this period of acquirruses, which is cleansing by fire, and you're also having all of these flagging events everywhere, this very sudden drastic flooding events, which always goes hand in hand with the fire events. And then you have the seasonic movements and a lot of earthquake clusters happening in places like Center in New York, camp if La in Italy. So this kind of tells you that there's some kind of dormant planetary processes which are kind of waking up after a long period of dormancy all of a sudden, after the planet seems to be waking up from a period of sleep. And then you have these geopolitical shifts which are happening in the US, which is affecting countries all around the world. And you don't really know where if you'll all need but you know that there's something is shifting. There are changes which are happening with and these changes are affecting, They're rippling across the world and if things, you know, things deteriorate even further, then they could be a breakout of a war, and global war in fact, and that is something that generally happens during a huge ending period because since the energy is at changing. The energy is coming into our planet from the central Sun or the galactic center, that is changing. And what happens is it can affect people in different ways. For people who are more spiritually oriented, it can give them more intense mystical experiences. They might feel more charged up, more happy, more purpose driven. Whereas people who are completely materialistic or hedonistic, they might feel more aggressive and more frustrated or more angry. And so you can have both kind of effects. And this energetic imbalance is now being seen in the geopolitical space where generally in the geoportical space you have people who are very egoistic and were very driven by power and materialism. So they're going to be negatively affected by these energies that can have bigger consequences down the line. This energy, in my book, what I said was it is the energy of the central Sun, which is the central nucleus which drives the entire cycle. And what happens is our black hole boss through these cycles when sometimes sometimes it starts giving off a lot of energy and sometimes it doesn't. And right now, what happened right in twenty twenty five, they found this that all of a sudden, our black hole has been has been giving out right flashes of light on a daily basis, and this never happened in the past few centuries. Our black hole was very silent and it used to give out occasional X ray flares.
Speaker 1: Let me start you for a minute. You talking about there's a black hole somewhere out in the cosmos, right.
Speaker 2: In the center of our galaxy.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, so we identified it and you're saying it's giving out as sparks of energy.
Speaker 2: Right, layers of light. Right, layers of light are coming out of the black hole on a daily basis. And this has been going on over the last one year. And before that, this black was very silent. It only gave out occasional extra flares. So all of a sudden, the center of the galaxy has become active and it is giving out powerful energy, and that energy is coming to our planets. So it's going to impact a lot of things on our planet from an energetic standpoint, from our mental, spiritual standpoint, from an environmental standpoint as well. So that's what's going on right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, thank you for giving us an update. I wanted to get a sense of where we're at right now. Before we go to the Golden Age. Now, let's talk about the Satia. In the treat Satia is considered the high point in the Yugos system, and this is what they call the Golden Age.
Speaker 2: What is the.
Speaker 1: Approximate time period we're focused on when we consider the Satia yoga yoga?
Speaker 2: Well, you have to back to back Golden ages. So the Golden Age ended at around ten thousand, eight hundred and seven six BC. That's the time that the Younger Dras period started and that basically ended off the Golden Age period. So you add six thousand years to that. So from around that's sixteen thousand BC to around ten thousand BC was approximately the Golden Age.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good. So I've asked you this before, but I want you to kind of clarify. Are we looking at a human being that is homo sapient sapien or is there is it a human being physical being that is more advanced physiologically. Maybe there's a certain organs we don't know about, or like perhaps some of these dormant organs in our body are active and more functioning on a much higher level. What do you see the human physical body.
Speaker 2: Like in the Golden Ages, we were much bigger physic and that has now been established by a study of human skeletons. Over the last of thousand years, we have declined physically in size by at least ten percent, but probably much more than that because normally they don't consider the skeletons, which are like very big the animalistly large skeletons are not considered in the calculation. So on an average we have become ten percent smaller in size physically, but probably around twenty percent. So we are physically stronger. Our bones were bigger and more dense, we were more athletic. What they found out is that average farmer who lived around let's say seven thousand years ago can easily outrun a modern day athlete, a highly trained modern day athlete. An average farmer can outgrown a highly trained modern day athlete average farmer of who lived around six thousand or seven thousand years ago. So that's the kind of decline in our our physical strength, in our physical size, in our muscle strength that has happened over the last few thousand years, and in tandem with the decline in our physical size, our cranial volume, which is basically a measure of our intelligence. And it's not only our intelligence in terms of our analytical capabilities, but also our emotional intelligence, our spiritual intelligence, and many of the other subtle abilities like telepathy or player ones or let's say remote viewing or maybe astral projection. I mean, these are all fancy terms these days, but these were real abilities that our ancestors in the bold and age possessed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny. Let me start you real quickly, because there's so many of these unusual abilities which we consider paranormal, like by location, being able to walk through walls and things like this that we consider exceptionally human or beyond typical present day abilities. So was that because that we were just so much in harmony with the elements that we could do these things? What would you? How do we make sense that.
Speaker 2: It is the genetic degradation that's that's also been identified that the reason why our ceranial capacities degrading is because our genes are deteriorating with very generation. And the reason why this has been going on over the last felve thousand years is because we were not getting that radiation from the central sun, from the central black whole it has switched off, and so we were not getting that radiation which actually triggers the beneficial mutations. So instead of the beneficial mutations, we were getting harmful mutations, which we were kind of degrading our gene structure over the last twelve thousand years, and that was causing the degradation in our physical science is our creny capacity or intellectual abilities. Even the environment was degrading because of that harmful radiation. So it's it's basically the genetics with changes. And you know, something that we have around around ninety percent of our genes does not quote for any protein. Scientists referred to it as junk dn It ninety eight percent of our DNA is called junk DNA because it does not quote for any protein. Scientists don't know what that DNA does. There's no function, there's no function associated with a ninety eight person of our DNA, and they're kind of a totally puzzled as to what this DNA is for. I mean, it doesn't do anything for us. And what I'm suggesting is that maybe in the higher ages that DNA gets activated, and when the DNA gets activated, that's when we start getting all of these higher abilities are not only to be increase in science physically, not only does our raial capacity increase, but we also get all of those higher powers that now considered paranormal abilities. So so it's all about you know, d nah shifting and energies coming in to trigger those beneficial mutations that lead us to the higher age. And in a in addition to that, you know, when we go to a higher rage, this higher knowledge also comes to us because of our interaction with maybe interdimensional deeds. They become they are they're more willing to come to our planet and interact with us when we're in this ascending cycle, and they impart a lot of wisdom specifically with regards to our you know, the uh consciousness, how to how to uplift and how to upgrade our consciousness. And some of these practices are the Yogi practices, the practices that lead to self realization. And when you start those Yogi practices, what happens is that you start getting a lot of these miraculous powers, which you know, some of the sayings or the profits or the sages of the higher Ages were supposed to have. Like you know that we have eight miraculous powers mentioned in our texts in the Hindu text and they are called ashtasynthis and these powers. With these powers, you can increase your body size or decrease your body size. You can increase your weight or make yourself weightless. So if you're weightless, you can basically walk on water. And you know Jesus was Jesus did one of those miracles where he walked on water, and that seems very funny to us. But interestingly, a yobi who can reduce his body weight and make himself weightless can also walk on water. And then you can also weaponize the elemental forces of nature like sound or light, or heat or magnetism or electricity, and you can weaponize those forces of nature and you can release them in the form of weapons against your adversaries. So that was some of the weapons that I mentioned in the Indian text called Mahabarata where they're called austras. So that was then you have these healing capabilities. Once you have these higher yogic powers, can easily heal someone, You can you can become invisible or shift into other forms. These are all higher yogic powers that comes with advanced spiritual practices, and what happens is that on the descending cycle you slowly lose the ability to have those powers. You might be a self realized person, but still those powers won't get activated within you because the energies are so dense in the calible that those energies just don't get activated. But in the higher you go, those energies kind of get activated. And you also know how to use those powers, how to how to activate and use those powers wisely, how to serve the people instead of using it for your own personal benefit.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about something you just brought up, Baboo, which is it's likely that these higher wisdom or the Golden ages are affected by what Earth is passing through these various systems where there's energies high energy, low energy perhaps, And we don't talk enough about this, the cosmological effects of planets on Earth, the astrological effects on human beings. You know, we don't even recognize astrology as a functional science, but it really is. But do you see, and you mentioned this a little while ago, like the turred asteroid belt, which is one of the reasons we got this devastating destruction twe eight hundred years ago at the end of the Younger Dryest, we passed through this asteroid belt and we got nailed. Are you saying there's recognized systems that we passed through that are enhancing as human beings and creating these superhumans. Well, that's a that's a central black hole.
Speaker 2: That's the central Sun or the galactic nucleus the yet we have this nat place in the center of our galaxy, and that harbors this black hole which becomes active and it keeps on pulsating. So sometimes it's active, sometimes it's not. And that's the energy that kind of drives our uh you know, essential the spiritual ascension as well as the physical escension during the cycle. So that's that's the prime energy. And that energy gets uh gets to us through the Sun through all the other stars. Because it doesn't come directly to us. It gets channeled through the Sun and through all the other stars of our constellation, which is why all of them play an important role. So let's say right now, you're in a solar maximiz and you're getting a lot of solar flares, but those solar flares might contain energy from the central black hole. It's basically trans meat, transcinating that to us, and they might be giving us a DNA a press even now already, And which is why I think when I speak to people these days, some people tell me that they're getting some kind of physical problems, you know, a muscle pain here, or some kind of a blood pressure issue which has suddenly come up. Some people are experiencing some emotional releases or some kind of emotional catharsis, and some people are saying, Oh, I'm feeling great and you know, energized and happy and you know, high spirited. So there's a lot of shift in personal consciousness or the emotional aspect of our life that's already going on. And the sun and the Central black Hole, I think are playing an important role in that. We're going to take a.
Speaker 1: Short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we'll return shortly with my guest today, Baboo dev Misery, discussing the Golden Age of men and what we can look forward to. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Can we break from a bad Can we just swim in love? Can we just be in love? Can we stop wing?
Speaker 1: Do take a brand? We're discussing the Yugas with my guests today. Baboo dev Misera. He is the author of you gas Shift, this amazing book on man's past epochs and what is considered the Golden Age. So it looks to me, or I should say, it sounds to me that there's such a treat to Yuga periods we were using more of our brain, perhaps the total aspect of our brain, whereas today they say we use ten percent or fifteen percent. Not a great deal which can make a huge difference, can it?
Speaker 2: Of course? Yeah? And if you in the Purple War the mind texts, it tells us that you know, when man was created, he could see till the ends of the world, He could see till the ends of the universe, and he could instantly understand all that there is to understand. And then the gods were like, oh, man, we have created another version of ourselves, and this person is not going to worship us or offer sacrifices to us, so we have to dumb it down. So they so they say that Urukan the set who's the heart of the sky, the creator, he puts some mist into the man's eyes and then he couldn't see us far anymore. So he could only see things which are very close to him, and he could not understand so much anymore. His understanding was also limited, and I think this refers to our transition from the Golden Age to the descending cycle of consciousness. In the Golden Age, we could see till the ends of the words, two ends of the universe, and we could understand the mysteries of the universe. And this is something that Street Fisher also wrote about in his book, that in the Golden Age man was so virtuous that he could instantly understand all the mysteries of the world and the universe. So our brain was far more developed. But the descending cycle not only did our because of the genetic degradation, not only did our ability to think and to reason and to understand declined, but I think what also happened is that our vision also got limited. Right now, we see only invisible light, but there's so many animals which can see in uh you know, UI light, or so many animals cats and dogs can see in evy light, dolphins can see an eval light, and so many animals which can see an infrared light. All animals, uh you know, animals of the forest. You know elephants and bisons. They can see an infrared light. We see only visible light and nothing else. Our vision is so limited, and in fact, even our sensitive sensitivity of our eyes, you know, we we don't see very well in the dark. Our our our night vision is horrible, whereas all animals have extremely high night vision. So possibly, in addition to the degradation in our consciousness, our physical size and everything else, even our vision got limited in the discerning side, in the sense that we couldn't see in the dark, we couldn't see beyond the visible spectrum, and so on. And maybe even our hearing. We hear only in the range fromars to twenty kilo hertz, whereas most animals can hear far beyond that. Rage right, that's a good point. Yeah, yeah, So maybe in that respect as well, maybe we're seeing less, we're hearing less. In addition to that, we are understanding less because our cranial capacities have declined. So it's it's really a very sad situation to be in from that standpoint, But at least the good news is that we are now on an upward curve. In effect, from the standpoint of our physical structure, we have we're already on our curve, and from the standpoint of our penial volume, we have basically touched the bottom. It's not going down anymore, so it's it's going to go up from now onwards.
Speaker 1: Are you seen any science that's saying that we have new capacities for learning or new capacities for integrating data that is an indication of the new cycle integrating with us.
Speaker 2: Well, I see at the very beginning of the cycle, what are the kind of changes that you would expect. I think the changes that you would probably expect at the beginning of the cycle are more open minded, more aware, more willing to look at different possibilities, more willing to find out our true origins, and more willing to look at new discoveries and try to figure out what it means for us. Rather than more capability for data handling, more capability for data handling is something that a computer does. It's not a sign of intelligence as far as I'm concerned. It's more of a very repetitive task, whereas to expand your mind, to think critically, to find out what's true and what's not, to look beyond the waves of deception. There's so much deception out there in the world, and most people get fooled by that. And in order to move into a Golden Age, the first requirement is to look beyond the deception number one. The second is to find out what is really true and what is it that serves our higher purpose, our highest good, and what is in alignment with our sole purpose. What is the purpose for which I've been garnated on this planet, and what is the purpose that I should be performing as long as I'm on this planet to make use of this particular human incarnation. So these are the bigger questions that should come up ideally at this point of transition. And I think a lot of people are asking these questions. A lot of people are changing their outlook to us live, a lot of people are opening up their minds and they're willing to look beyond what they have been taught. So, yes, I do see signs of changes already happen. That has been going on over the last I think two or three decades already, and it's picking up more and more speed as we go along.
Speaker 1: Talk about the Great Age, if these people in the Golden Age, I mean some of the dates that you write about or just in saying thousands, was it two thousand years or something in that neck of the woods for the Satya and then the treaty yoga yoga get into a few hundred years. But how in the heck are we able to live for? You know?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Is it many thousands of years at that time? Well, no, it wasn't thousands.
Speaker 2: Actually in the Indian texts, it it's like four hundred years, three hundred years, two hundred years, and one hundred years. But in the Biblical texts it goes up to around thousand years, nine hundred years, eight hundred years.
Speaker 1: See the characters in the Bible like no, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no on others, and I think the average was around four hundred or five hundred, and some people lived much longer, especially if you are a sage or a saint, your life spent would be longer because and that has now been scientifically proven. If you are practicing yoga and meditation on a daily piece, what happens is that there's some DNA caps called telomere. Those caps get elongated, and if the DNA caps elongate, get elongated, then your cell can divide many more times, and so it can that basically increases your lifespan, So the practice of yoga and meditation can actually increase their lifespan. That has now been scientifically shown really, which means which means sages and saints of the higher rages would have lived much longer than the average person, which is probably why we find some of these biblical patriarchs. They're living till eight hundred or nine hundred years, and the average age should have been around four hundred or five hundred years in the world.
Speaker 1: That's a good transition to my next question. These sacred rituals that have been handed down over thousands of years, like yoga, like meditation, like lucid dreaming, they seem to be so in tune with our physiology, with our bar mind and spirit that would have to be the work of a genius race to be able to determine that these are practices that add to longevity, add to optimal health, and also add to great cognition, the ability to know things. Talk about these sacred practices that amazingly have been handed out for thousands of years. Yeah, And the thing is that the ancients never claimed that they had invented it themselves. They always said that this knowledge was given to us by the gods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and but they said gods, they obviously band some kind of extraterdustrial being interdimensional beans. And these beans actually not only interacted with us in the Golden Age, but they continue to interact with us for a long period of the descending cycle till about the beginning of the Cali Jogo psych We started at around the four thousands.
Speaker 1: And we stopped you real quickly because this is really big information. So you're saying that the our world brothers, the ets, the neighboring planets. Is this in the Maha Barata texts, that they came in and they were helping us, supplementing our lives with unique techniques.
Speaker 2: It's there in all the texts of India that the gods were interacting with humans. And there were great Sages and some of these ancient stages even they were extra industrials, the Seven Sages, for instance. We spoke about the Seven Sages so many times earlier, and they are associated with the stars of the are some majior constellation, the Great Beer constellation which is close to the Post Star. And these beings they came to the Earth and they interacted with humans and they passed on a lot of knowledge, and some of the knowledge was the knowledge of yoga and other esoteric practice.
Speaker 1: My God, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: From all the other knowledge that nations had, whether it's music or grammar, or literature or language. So this interaction was going on for a long period of time, and it kind of ended at the beginning of the Calorigo, or even in the Calori Yoga, it could have continued for some time. And now there are many different types of these beans. There are these gods and the sssages, and then there are the other kinds of interdimensional beans. Were like the dwarfs and the elves, and the fairies and the oh, the giants. You know, those contacts apparently continued for some time even during the calor You because we have Buddhist texts which actually named these some of these dwarfs, which we call as yakshas. They say that this particular part of India is inhabited by that dwarf, and this particular part of India is inhabited by that particular dwarf. And these dwarfs are very good at engineering. They were very good at carrying, you know, carrying huge blocks of stone and placing them in places they could magically, you know, transport big blocks of stone. And on our temples you often see that these dwarves are depicted below the cornices. So you have a pillar and right at the top of the pillar, you'll have two dwarfs supporting up the beam on top of the pillar, which kind of tells you that these dwarfs were instrumental in construction of some of these temples at least either they helped them to build it or they kind of passed on the wisdom of how to build these temples that are day to around maybe thousand five and two thousand years. So I think that the contact with these international beams, they did not completely get cut off at the beginning of the Galliagle. Some amount of sporadic contact was possibly maintained even during the Cali ego. And these contexts were not with the Gossen stages, but with the some kind of a lower level beings like you know, the or the dwarfs or the you know, the vermes, so various gnomes, and you have so many stories associated with the fairy folk in in the US, in sorry, in the UK, in yeah, in Ireland, and in Welsh, in Wales. We have so many stories of people interacting with these fairies. And the fairies were sometimes mischievous and sometimes they were benevoled, and they would pass on knowledge regarding medicines, especially healing. They were very uh and that was one of the reasons why the inquisition took this right uh where where all of these men and all of these women who said that we're still interacting with the fairies. The witches. They were called the witches, right, the ones who were interacting with the fairies, they were the witches, and they were burned at the stake because they were continuing to have that connection. So I don't so I think that this is a very And these fairies or the dwarfs, they don't live in some other planet. They according to the legs, they live below the surface of the Earth in some underground location, underground keeves and carons and.
Speaker 1: And you call them the dimensional beings because they can blink into our reality and then blink out again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And they have some mounds in in Ireland and Scotland, they have these mounds and they and the belief is that these mounds contain some some kind of portals which lead to their underground location where where they live, and those underground locations are said to be extremely rich and prosperous and lots of riches out there, lots of food and fun stuff like that, which reminds me of the ant people of the Hopie, because the Ope say that. The Opie say that when they're each of their earlier worlds were destroyed by water or fire or whatever. The ant people took them to their underground location and kept them there, and when the word was renewed, they came out again from those locations and depopulated the words. So a lot of very similar legends across the world, across cultures regarding these kind of elemental deans who kind of interact with humans.
Speaker 1: Does the Maha Barata or any other noted Vedic texts talk about the creation of yoga for the humankind or I mean, we mentioned the seven stages. But current thinking, and this comes from India, is that yoga is five thousand years old. But it seems like timeless to me because it's such a perfect exercise that only somebody who understood the intricacies of human physiology and what happens when you do this practice would understand.
Speaker 2: Well I'm sure yoga would have been practicing in the Golden Age because this is the practice that leads to self realization. And what it says in the Barbara is that in the Golden Age we didn't have so many different kinds of religions. There was only one religion, and that was self realization, the realization that you and your self or your soul, your soul is divined, and your soul is a manifestation of the Creator. And so when you get united with your own soul in the midst of meditation, in the midst of yoga, you're basically uniting with the Creator or with the universal soul. That was the whole idea of self realization. And it's very unlikely that yoga would have been invented five thousand years ago. What we do have is a scene from the Indus Valley Civilization which shows a yogi in a particular in a very difficult yogi posture which is called the Mullah Bandhas And I think so we have a documented evidence of a person doing a yogi posture and five thousand years ago, which means that yoga is at at least five thousand yea. It doesn't mean that it was invented five yasgo. So there's a difference between invention and that term at least is very important.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to get into evidence of the Satia and treat to yoga yogas with buildings. Now, I want to get to Indian in a second. When we look at a complex structure like the Giza Plateau Pyramids that does not seem to be anything during a Puronic faraoh period, it seems to be something that comes out of the Satia and treat to Yoga. And I'll tell you why. In Chris Done's most recent book, he considers the scientists that built the Great Pyramids as gaya science, using natural energies of the earth to create energy for the use of the p So what do you say, what are some great pieces of evidence that we still have that show that these are structures from the previous ages.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, that's a tough question because it's obviously very difficult to date stone. But you know, the sphinx Edgar Casey talks a lot about the Sphinx. He says that when Atlantis was getting when Atlantis was about to get destroyed, some of the people living there, they knew that the island is going to get destroyed and get and it's going to disappeared. Then they took some of their records, some of the written records from Atlantis, and they came over to Egypt, and then they built the Sphins and they created an underground hall of records where they kept that all of those records of Atlantis and so so basically what Casey's saying is that some of the people from Atlantis came to Egypt and they gave basically a trick or boost to the first waves of civilization in Egypt. And in a recent article, I suggested that this particular hall of records is most likely to be located below the Old Swings Temple, which is right in front of the Sphings, because Casey said that the Hall of Records was located between the Sphinx and the River Nile, and we know now that the River Nile is to flow right in front of the Swings during the time of the Old Kingdom, there's a branch of the Nile that is to flow right in front of the Swings, and that is how people used to get some of the materials for building some of the other structures. So anyhow, the Sphinx, Asper andker Casey was built at around ten thou five hundred BC, and I think that that's pretty reasonable because Robert Schuck came at a very similar conclusion by looking at the irrosional features within the swing's fumblings, which shows that it must have been built before the humid phase began. The African humid phase began at nine thousand BC. And regarding the Pyramids, well, you know, pyramids might have been built in the Golden Age or it might have been built in the thread that you or the Silver Age. I'll go with the Silver Age because first of all, the Casey says that the first structure that was built was the Sphinx, and the pyramids came up later, and the space was Yeah, he said the pyramids came up later. He doesn't give a date for that. And if the Sphinx was built Durven the Younger Dress period at around ten thousand and five minth DC, that then I would say that maybe the pyramids were built afterwards in the Silver Age, maybe nine thousand or eight thousand BC sometime of that. As to their function, I really don't have an idea because you know, it's so it's so complex, and you know, when you think about.
Speaker 3: The ancients, more than energy, they were probably more interested in mystical experiences, in healing, maybe in communicating with other dimensional beans, so maybe in instigations.
Speaker 2: So my feeling is that maybe that king's chamber or the Queen's chamber, maybe they were used as places where they could go and interact with interdimensional beings, get messages or information. Maybe a place where they could go and have I used the ceremony modern day I house a ceremony inside the king's chamber where they could actually interact with other dimensional beings and get used for information or maybe to go there for healing. The energy source. Yeah, that's an interesting idea, But the ancients were not so much interested in energy like we are. We are a very energy hunger civilization. The ancients were more interested in otherstical experiences than energy. But maybe they also had energy purpose because Casey mentions that in Atlantis there was this crystal which was like an energy generator, and that crystal used to regulate all the aircrafts, that is, to fly in Atlantis, all the aircrafts and all the aircrafts used to fly in air as well as underwater, and this crystal is to regulate their flight, is to provide the energy. I don't know how a crystal could do that. Maybe it gave out some kind of gum ray and maybe those aircrafts run on them array missions. I don't know that. But yeah, so energy is energy is also possible. But I don't see why they will build something as big as a pyramid, uh for for energy. Maybe it's not just it's just too big.
Speaker 1: It was funny that you mentioned communicating with other beings. Perhaps the pyramids are some kind of antenna or some kind of massive U signal device or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love it if I put go into the kingstream, but and maybe communicate with the gods and the sages or the angels and the bars or whatever. Yeah, it's real.
Speaker 1: So where else? I mean, you're in an ancient country of India. You have the Alora Caves, and you have these amazing carved temples. What feels like it could be from the Golden Ages or I mean, of course those temples are pretty recent, maybe a few thousand years. But are there any buildings in your part of the world that seem to be extremely old?
Speaker 2: Well, in India, I don't I don't have any putting the structure in mind in India. But in Pakistan there's a structure, which I've written about sometime back, is the Sphinx. In Balachistan, there's a there's a oh yeah on the coastline where you have a sphinx like structure and then you have a temple like structure in front of it, and just nobody is going there to explore those structures. No archaeologist is going there. I had a couple of friends from Pakistan. They went there on our first trip. They sent me some photos and then they stopped going there afterwards. It's almost as if somebody might be threatening them not to go there or something. I don't know what's going on. I never got any information from the people out there, and as an Indian, I can't go to Pakistan. I won't get a visa. So that particular part looks very Asian to me. It looks very old to me, and it could actually date to maybe the Golden Age or at least the Silver Age, because there are signs of huge erosion in that particular scrapture.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and were return shortly with my guests today. People they have Misra discussing the go Golden Age of Man will rejoin you shortly. My guest today is author Baboo Dev Misra. He is the author of Yuga Shift, and we are talking about the Sitya and Trita periods of man's development known as the Golden Age of Man. So I think one of the other areas that I'm curious about your opinion is what they call sacred dirt terra preta, which is in the Amazon, which is this artificial dirt that isn't just in a few places, it's in hundreds of miles worth of area. And how they did it, It's like it's like you can grow, you can grow anything with this sacred dirt. I would think that's a Satya invention, would.
Speaker 2: You, Yeah, definitely, yeah. I mean they see these again when we whenever talking about the higher ages, you're talking about all of this interdimensional beings. Because any text that you read, whether it's from India or whether it's from Greece, or whether it's strong the hope, they see the same thing that the gods walk walked among Span. The gods walked amongst span and they gave us the knowledge. And there's this Greek poet called Arretors. We said that this is goddess called astraa or Taichi. She was the goddess of justice, and she used to live with men in the Golden Age and instruct them in the laws of justice. And she stayed on even in the Treta Yugur. But she didn't like those guys so much as the golden ancestors, and she used to tell them that, look what kind of forrace. Your ancestors have produced far minner than themselves. But then when the Brazish people came around, she couldn't stand them at all, and she flew away to her home in the stars. And she's now seen as the constellation of Libra and this other one. Oh, we've gone next to Libra, Perko Virgo and Libra. That's the constellation associated with the goddess of justice. So yeah, these gods were always interacting with us, and they were the masters of genetic manipulation. I mean, all of these hybrid beings that you see the sphins or the center or the satires of Greek mythology the warnerers in India, we have these warneras or like monkeys, monkey like beans, but they're actually they talk like and walk like humans. All of these interdimenational beans, Uh, you know, they were created through genetic manipulation. And the text say that that the gods created a lot of these hybrid beans to magical means. And when sym magical means, it means genetic manipulation. So if they can create hybrid beans through genetic manipulation, then they can create some kind of soil or you know, soil or dirt or whatever using some kind of genetic you know, manipulation or genetic engineering to create some kind of fertile soil which can grow any kind of crops, which is what you have in the Amazon. And so yeah, I mean it's all a mystery, but it all needs back to some kind of genetic capabilities in the High Ages that we had forgotten but we're now trying to discover. But apparently we are doing more harm than good with our kind of genetic engineering that we're doing right now. Yeah, were problem children.
Speaker 1: One of the other areas that I'm curious about your thinking is cosmology. It seems that all through the ages. Understanding planetary energy has always been a priority, and I'm curious to know what your discovery has been on satya and treta yoga and it's connection with cosmology and the energy of planets.
Speaker 2: Well, once again, the science of astrology, it was not devised by us, and this kind of springs up all of a sudden. I mean, though you go back, if you try to date the Vedic texts on astrology, you just can't date them. You don't know when they were written down because it was all our oral tradition and it was only in the last two thousand years that they started putting it on paper. Before that, it was an oral tradition. And the question is, how do you figure out what kind of energy is a particular planet is transferring, how it affects your life, your destiny, your wealth, your family, your relationships. How do you determine that. There's no empirical way to determine that. But they knew about it, and there's so many planets, so many constellations, So it's something it's a science that cannot be figured out by empirical needs. It's a science that can be determined only by person or by being with a very high level of knowledge about light and its properties on our genes. Basically, it comes down to the genetic level, how that light is affecting us at a genetic level, and how that in turn is effecting our consciousness and our physical physiology. So that's that's the kind of knowledge that's almost impossible to understand even now. How do you how do you know that the light that is coming to Mars, how is it affecting us at a genetic level? No scientists can answer that question even today. But they were able to figure it out thousands of years ago. So once again that knowledge was definitely or in age knowledge. It was once again, did did people figure it out themselves? But maybe yeah, because people in the Golden Age were so spiritually enlightened that some of this knowledge they could have figured it out themselves, But some of it might have been given to them as well. But we can't make that distinction as to what was actually gin in and what was figured out by the people themselves.
Speaker 1: Are you saying it's your belief that understanding astrological trends is of world technology or is it derived from ancient human Earth humans?
Speaker 2: It could be. It could be either that's what I'm saying. It could be because in the Golden Age humans were very similar to these offworld beings. In the Golden Age, our state of consciousness was so pure, our our our penial capacities were so high, our intelligence was so well developed that we're almost like the gods and the sages themselves. So we could have they could have given us some maybe guiding principles, and we could have maybe used those guiding principles to figure out the rest for ourselves. So it was probably you know, like a teacher student relationship. The teacher gives you some information and then you work on and you figure out more and more information yourself. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thing that makes me feel that it's such a practice is the fact that the person who is the astrologer is the device there sensing the energy through the calculations they're making, you know, a person's chart, and there's no devices or machinery read that we are familiar with. But it's somebody who's trained and is sensitive to the energy. Doesn't that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's the modern astrology. Modern astrology is just going by whatever has been handed down to him. He doesn't really know how that science works Right now, we don't have anybody who really knows how that science works. He's just working on some principles that have been handed out to him. Real mystery is how was this science invented in the first place. Who was the first guy who said, oh, if Mars is at that degree in the sky, then this is going to have this kind of of an effect on you. Who was that? Who was that genius? We don't know that he could be he could be an olden age person, or he could be interimensional god or sage.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've had a very very astrological chart done, and very compared the Western astrological chart is night and day. There much more accurate. They're able to tell the flow and then they have the rahu and you have to wear certain semi precious stones to reflect the energy. That's a very sophisticated kind of astrology. You don't see that in Western astrology. So it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in Western astrology, what happened is that the planets are not at their exact positions. It basically got frozen in time. So in Vedic astrology they use the cidarial zodiac, which basically means that we are placing the planets at the exact position in the sky as of today, and Western astrology uses the position as of fifty as of fifteen hundred years ago. It can't be as accurate as Vedic astrology. Amazing, and there are many more There are many more rules Vetic astrology, which makes it a lot more accurate. You know, some of the predictions can be really mind blowing. Should go to a good Vedic astrologer. Yeah, you know, they can blow your mind with the predictions.
Speaker 1: I love a good Vedic astrology. Can you talk a little bit about what are some of the signs that we are evolving to in this next stage? Drapora dropora you go, what are some of the attributes of this next phase that we should be looking for?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, even though we are now going into a long period of transition, what I think is that the next fifteen years till around twenty forty is going to be turbulent. This is when a lot of shifts are likely to happen. In twenty forteen, we have a conjunction of five planets in Libra, and the Asian astronomers say that when that conjunction happens, then there's a big. By that time, there's a big change which happens in the world. So the conditions of the world will change by twenty forty. So that's a very short period of time when you're probably going to have a lot of big changes in every sphere that you can probably think of. So this is a critical time period. After twenty forty, I think things will.
Speaker 4: Twenty forty forty twenty forty, okay, So this fifteen years is going to be really turbulent, very chaotic, a lot of changes, good and bad.
Speaker 2: And after twenty forty, I think things will become a lot more stable, and we're probably going to have what I call our society is probably going to transition to a more outward society that is more in harmony with our environment. That's the first thing. I mean, the kind of cities that we kind of city life that we have that is probably going to transition to a more of an indigenous way of living life if you go to the mine culture or to some other culture like that, that kind of indigenous way of living more in harmony with nature and less of pollution and less of extraction of fossil fuels or or extraction of mineral wealth. That will go on. I think basically we might have something like a lot of ass or a lot of ashrooms, or spiritual retreats all over the world, small spiritual retreats all over the world where people are more focused on elevating their consciousness, living in harmony with nature, practicing a lot of these spiritual techniques for elemitting their consciousness. And also, you know, a society where there's more truth, there's more respect, there's more harmony, there's more love and more kindness, and a lot of new sciences I think would come up that would help us to develop a way of life that does not harm the environment. Like for instance, you're talking about Atlantis and they have this they have this crystal which regulated the movement of their crafts or whether it's in air or the scene. So we might develop that kind of a technology which does not really harm the environment. We might have new kind of herbs, new kind of minerals which run for health benefit's to us, instead of the kind of medicines that we have today, the allopathy medicines which don't really cure us but supprisse the symptoms. A lot of animal testing, so much animal testing goes on behind the scenes, which is extremely depressing to hear about. So we can't have that kind of our system going forward. It has to be more of natural pathy, more natural ways of cure, and more natural ways of healing, sound healing or acupuncture or you know, yoga or breath work or spending time in nature or whatever things like that which are more which are more natural and organic and doesn't harm the environment or the physical body. So I think that's the kind of a situation that we'll probably transition into after a few a couple of decades, where we're living more in harmony nature, and then that grows into the enlightened civilizations of the You will.
Speaker 1: Where do you see artificial intelligence fit in in this new age and is there similar practices or technology in the golden age.
Speaker 2: I think we don't need artificial intelligence in a higher ridge. I think natural inteigence is good enough, and the natural intelligence is going to expand the manifold us. So see what happens is if you go to any yogi and ask him out what kind of let's see, go to the Dialilah man, you ask him what kind of technology you want, and you'll say that you know I at least keep technology away from me. I don't need any of your technology, because I want the technology of consciousness. I want the technology of the soul because that gives me all the answers, that gives me the happiness and the bliss and the contentment and the joy that I need. That gives me the help and the and the wisdom that I need. I don't need your technologies.
Speaker 1: So are you saying that artificial intelligence because it's kind of dead and not functioning and it's not conscious, that it isn't really a helpful tool for us.
Speaker 2: Artificial intelligence is not creative. It's not going to give us any new discoveries. It's not going to teach us any new sciences. Only a human can do that. Can artificial intelligence invents a new science or a new way of you know, working, a new way of living in harmony? Can can artificial integence clear our egoic mess? Can it help us deal with our trauma? Can it, you know, help us get rid of our bad habits? Can't do any of any of that. It can't raise our consciousness. It can't invent any new sciences which using which we can do our way with the existing sciences, which do so much harm to the environment. It can't invent a new healing science, so it can't invent anything new. Artificial intelligence is just mechanizing what we already have. That's not progress. I don't look at artificial intelligence progress. Artificial intelligence is basically fixing whatever we know. And if there is lies and propaganda out there, then artificial intelligence just going to magnify that more and more. So are already we have new sources which are filled with lies and propaganda for all types. And if we have artificial intelligence regulating those new sources, then whatever little growth is still coming out that even that will get blocked because I can only repeat, it can't invent. It doesn't have the creative ability that humans have. It doesn't have a source, so we can't have wisdom. So what use is intelligence without wisdom? That makes no sense in a higher age.
Speaker 1: So for those of us who are in the technology age, which is fading, that's kind of a Cali Yuga. You're saying that this is the end of the Kelly Yuga cycle AI, and that it doesn't really have a place in the future of mankind.
Speaker 2: No artication with intelligence is devod of wilsdom. It is diard of love. It is divide of joy and it is divided of fruth. It can't really help us in a higher cycle.
Speaker 1: Okay, hey, as we conclude, it's always a pleasure having you on the program. But boo, what are some of your predictions? Give us one or two. Your work is so incredible. What do you feel is something we can look forward to? An invention of some unique vitamin A in a vaccine that grows new organs. What do you see as something that is coming upon the horizon?
Speaker 2: Well, I think I don't think. I'm not thinking in terms of discoveries of that kind. I'm thinking more in terms of discoveries like the recent discovery under the pyramid. Those are the kind of discoveries that excite me a lot more. I mean, if you are able to figure out that there are substructures under the pyramid, and the construction of the pyramids go way back than we imagine, and that is function itself is now in doubt and we don't really know who made it and for what purpose. Because if you have got under structure on the pyramid, then then we really don't know what's going on there. And if you're basically scanning the entire Gisu pleto, and we come up with the Hall of Records, and we get the records of Atlantis, And if you're able to decipher that and we figure out what they were trying to tell us, the information that they were trying to pass on to us, that is far more exciting to me than some discovery of medicine or a vaccine, because that is still the current sciences, which which relies on exploitation of animals. As I mentioned, I don't like that at all, the background testing that goes on animals. And secondly, the medicines themselves, they don't really cure, they just suppress the symptoms. So I'm more interested in organic ways of healing and curing. So I'm more interested in more truths coming out to the surface about our past, about our Asian past, because that can really help us moving forward. Because if we know that this was the condition of our civilization the past, this is the wisdom that they were trying to give to us at this particular juncture or in our evolution out of the Calibo, then that can really help us as we move out of the Kaliga, and we can take that knowledge with us and maybe work with it in the new cdeld.
Speaker 1: I love that because that's what Earth Ancients is all about, digging into the past to find out what we can expect in the future or giving us a guidance for the future. Hey, as always, Bib Misera, it's always a pleasure having you on the program. Give us your website and uh what's up with you and what can we expect from new books and articles?
Speaker 2: But my website is Ancient Inquiries. It's www dot Bbodnisha dot com. And I'm working on a new book, which hopefully I can bring out by the end of this year, is about the ancient posmologists, all the all the Asian posmologises and what they represent. And uh, so that's what I'm working on. And I'm always writing new articles on my website so we can just go and check them out. And I'm also doing a lot of podcasts about this whole really was tough, the shift out of the country where that's happening right now. And before I let you.
Speaker 1: Go, what how do you feel your country is doing? We don't hear a great deal about India lately.
Speaker 2: We only hear.
Speaker 1: About America's problems.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll come to you right now. He's trying to figure out how it had Latius. So that's what it's all.
Speaker 1: The tariffs. Okay. I think the whole world's wondered about that too. It's so funny. I was thinking the other day if we had communication with off world types, you know, the planet Mars or the planet Venus, and we imposed tariffs on them, how would that work out? Probably not very good? Hey, bo as always a great pleasure. Thank you so much for joining me, very insightful. And again for those of you listening, you Gas Shift is a really, really great book to have, and I wish you would get yourself over to the US more, my friend, and get into some conferences. I'd love to see you speaking live to conferences, but maybe that's not your thing anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe I'll get that someday. I mean, maybe desically donning a conference. I'll be there.
Speaker 1: I'd have you in a second. I'd have you in a second. All right, Hey, great speaking with you, and uh, real pleasure. You have a great rest of the of the year.
Speaker 2: You to Cliff. It's great talking to you, and a happy transition out of the colier for you and all the listeners.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you're in the San Francisco Bay area May ninth, tenth, or eleventh, come out and join me at the New Living Expogue held at the Embassy Suites in Santrafel. This is a wonderful conference filled with all kinds of Earth ancient speakers and presenters. Over one hundred and fifty presentations with people like Michael Cremo, Brad Olsen, Mike Recsecker, Ben Van Kirkwick, and many many others including myself will be I'll be moderating a panel on ancient civilizations of Earth, and this is a wonderful opportunity not really to see some of your favorite presenters, but also numerous authors on topics like wellness, personal growth, spirituality, and money, many other topics. For more information, go to New Livingexpo dot com. You can see the full light itinerary. If you need a place to stay, you can stay in the hotel at a discount rate. You can fly into San Francisco Airport and take Uber to Santrafel. But if you live anywhere close to this area, any place in California or neighboring states, drive on in and stop by and say hi. I'll be there on Sunday, May eleventh, from about ten am to about four pm, and I'd love to meet you again. The New Living Expo happens once a year. Come on out and see me May ninth, tenth, and eleventh at the NSC Suites and Santa Refel. For more information, go to a New Livingexpo dot com. If you haven't had a chance to read Yoga Shift, I really urge you to buy the book. It's very well written. It gives us a detailed perspective of where we've come from our evolutionary cycles psychologically, physically, mentally, and spiritually, and where we're going, where we're heading evolution wise in the future. So Yugas Shift really the best book on the Yugos that I've found. And we've had a lot of people on the program who have spoken on the Yugas and written about it, but Baboo does it just a superb job of leaning it out and giving us a sense of where we can, where we expect to go, you know, and what we can look forward to. What makes it a really good read also is that he kind of gives us a sense of the current events and how they are becoming. The dwarpa or the next Yuga cycle and what we are leaving behind this dark and heavy.
Speaker 2: Environment reality that we.
Speaker 1: Are faced with and we have to keep working to move out of. So always fun to have Baboo on the program. And I think you as we're listening to that you get a sense of what these Golden Age periods were, just phenomenal periods of human evolution that we can look forward to. Hey, if you're enjoying Earth Ancious, Destiny and Earth Ancious Special Edition the Archives, please consider becoming a subscriber for as little as five dollars a month.
Speaker 2: Five bucks.
Speaker 1: You can support the work we do here, and we have lots of bills. We have tons of bills to pay and your support to five, ten, fifteen, even twenty dollars a month makes a huge difference. To become a subscriber, go to patreon dot com, Forward slash Earth Ancients and subscribe. All you gotta do is punch in PA t R e O N dot com Forward slash Earth Ancients. We got a ton of wonderful thank you gifts. We have what I consider a library of probably over thirty books that you can choose from. You could download all of them if you wanted, but most people take about five. Some people you know, might pick up a new book every couple of months, and I try to put a new book on the library every month to keep it moving, keep it fresh, and keep it interesting. So lots of digital books to download. We have a few galleries. We have a few un edited podcasts that you can read and you can listen to lots to give you lots of the thank you for joining us as a subscriber to Patreon. So again, to become a subscriber, go to patreon dot com Forward slash Earth Ancients. Hey, I want to remind you we're coming up on the conference series that we always support. The big one next week is the Cosmic Summit.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a.
Speaker 1: Round table with producer George Howard. I don't know who the other guests are, but there'll be examples and various speakers that will be there. We'll probably have a panel of about three or people, maybe four. And that's the next program that'll be May third, twenty twenty five. That's a supporting and kind of a prelude to the conference and Cosmic Summit is one of the better conferences in the United States and the beauty of it also is they have a very very good streaming program for I think seventy five bucks, and that includes the entire conference as well as those people who you don't may that you may not be able to see or you miss their presentation. You get a copy, You get a file of that presentation for a complete list of speakers. Then people like Randall Carlson, Scott Walter and many others go to cosmic summit dot com and if you want to join, if you want to get there to see that in person, you can get a ticket there, but most of you are unavailable, either out of the country or you're in distant parts that the full pass is available at cosmic summit dot com. Download that streaming access and you can see the entire conference from start to finish, sometimes live, sometimes recorded in the comfort of your home or wherever you're stating. So cosmicsummit dot com really one of the best conferences in the United States for all things ancient Earth, ancient lost civilizations. All right, that's it for this program. I want I think my guest today Baboo dev Misera promoting the Yuga Shift, his book that came out last year as always the team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster, and everyone.
Speaker 2: Who makes this thing happen.
Speaker 1: You guys, rock make sure to check earthagents dot com forward Slash Tours for the upcoming program and we have the Guatemala tour coming up December first to the twelfth, not to be missed. We're filling up fast, so check that out all right. As always, take care of be well and we'll talk to you next time. A S. A S.