Speaker 1: Oh bed of the Aard, Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan Jacob, and today, Jacob, we're going to be talking about a little known thing called the Peerie Reese Map.
Speaker 3: Heard of this before, sir.
Speaker 4: It's ringing a bell, but I'm very unfamiliar with it. Off top, Is there another name it might go by? Is it, uh, see, a famous explorer from back in the day or something like?
Speaker 3: To what level are we going here? He was indeed an explorer, sir?
Speaker 2: Okay, So yeah, it's actually this guy was like, uh, what are they called, like a like a map agrapher or a cartographer? Cartographer? That's what I was thinking. Yeah, this guy was. I mean, the the amount of information that he was able to compile together to create this map in the time that he did, it doesn't make sense. You know, even just with the discovery of Antarctica in the what was it, the seventeen eighteen hundreds, This guy knew that Antarctica was down there in the fifteen hundreds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but fair enough.
Speaker 2: By compiling ancient old world maps. So yeah, I guess we're just gonna get right into it. So we're going to be getting into the Forbidden Map, the secrets of Pierie Reese, Antarctica, and the Lost World.
Speaker 3: Are you ready for this, sir? I am indeed all right.
Speaker 2: So some people have said that this is the map that literally shouldn't exist because it makes no sense how this information was about there. You know, we always talk about how Christopher Columbus, there's no way he was the first one to discover America because there was obviously people already here, and many other explorations of people saying that they're the first ones to ever discover said land. And what this map shows is that people have been knowing about the majority of the land masses on the Earth for a very long time, and a lot of it's just kind of remained secret for a little while. So let me paint a picture here for you, sir. In nineteen twenty nine, deep inside the archive of Istanbuls top top that's a word top copy to copy palace, a forgotten artifact was rediscovered. It wasn't gold jewels or some lost religious relic. It was a piece of parchment, a fragment of a map drawn in fifteen thirteen by an Ottoman admiral named Piri Reeese. At first glance, it was like a typical map of Europe Africa in South America. But then came the shaker. This map also depicted a detailed coastline of a land mass that no one had charted yet, Antarctica. And it wasn't buried in ice. It was ice free. This map, this was a map that shouldn't have existed. It was drawn three hundred years before Antarctica's discovery. It showed the coastline beneath the ice, a detail only confirmed by twentieth century seismic scans. This wasn't just a weird historical curiosity. It was a crack in the entire timeline of human history because it Perry Rees mapped Antarctica? Who told him what it looked like? So this is where it gets wild. Either this guy had access to maps from a lost advanced civilization or everything we've been told about exploration and history is off by literally thousands of years.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean it's a lot of things to be drawn from that bro. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so so it all starts with Piery Rees. He was he was an admiral of oh I can't remember where he was from now, we're going to get to it though, so said.
Speaker 3: The Ottoman Empire. So I mean it was.
Speaker 4: That's why it also made sense when you said, like Turkey Istanbul, that whole conversation.
Speaker 3: It's in the same vicinity.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so he was Actually he was born in fourteen sixty five, and he wasn't just a cartographer.
Speaker 3: He was an admiral. He was an explorer, and he was.
Speaker 2: A scholar with access to the most advanced knowledge networks of his time. So in his notes on the map, he makes this this wild and mission on the map, he wrote this right he goes. These coasts were drawn by Pierri Rees in the year fifteen thirteen. They are based on twenty charts and map by Monday Monday and maps drawn in the days of Alexander the Great. So you're like, holy shit, how did he get his hands on this? So think about this. He had twenty source maps, some from Alexander's era and others even older. These weren't guesses. This was ancient cartography, compiled from knowledge spanning many civilizations.
Speaker 3: So imagine being Perry Reece.
Speaker 2: You're an admiral, You've got access to these ancient charts that no one else even knows exists. Do you think he realized that he was holding something maybe a little forbidden or was he just trying to make the best map that he could Maybe a little bit of both.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 2: So this guy was pretty fascinating because I don't know, man, he just had access to maps that, you know, nobody even knew existed. And he actually claims that we're going to get to this he actually, well I don't know if he claims it, he claims that a lot of the maps are from Alexander the Great. Now, what a lot of people think is is that the only way that he could have add access to that is if he had somehow gotten access from people who I don't know, were able to get their hands on books and articles and maps and stuff from the Library of Alexandria.
Speaker 4: All Right, I got a little bit of a stick in the mud when it comes to the Library of Alexandria not necessarily maps from Alexander the Great. I'm with you on that, right, because you got to think about the vast empire that Alexander carved out for himself. It literally covered from Greece to Egypt to India, right, And so when you think about that when he got to Egypt, he wasn't just stopping there and that was the edge of civilization. The local tribe there had maps of what was going on more south in Africa. The tribes that he was facing in India had maps what was going on far more east.
Speaker 3: What we would now call China and Thailand and stuff.
Speaker 4: He might have stopped at this point, but that doesn't mean that the cultural references stopped.
Speaker 3: At that point.
Speaker 4: So you know, and like you said, he had twenty source maps to go off of the ones for Alexander, it would make sense to me that he used those to kind of chart certain areas of the world. He would go to this map to chart this area of the world.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 4: But the Library of Alexandria, when we talk about how its destruction, how much information was lost in that tragic event and all this, most experts these days realized that was kind of a big nothing burger because the Library of Alexandria, Yeah, at one point in time was the hub of knowledge, the hub of like where all this the secret scrolls and papyri and all this would end up here. When it was burned, it had fallen into disrepair for like two hundred years. The Library of Memphis and the Library of Cairo were like way way higher up on the totem pole than the Library of Alexandria.
Speaker 3: At that time.
Speaker 4: It was more like for the symbolic fuck you. When it was burned, it wasn't to wipe away the lost information and stuff. Most historians would say that, yeah, there was probably some scrolls and stuff in there that has been lost the time, and we'll never get that information back, but a lot of it had already been redctated onto other scrolls and then moved to other libraries and stuff. It was very it was falling apart. They could barely keep the place staffed. It wasn't as big of a kick to the dick for humanity as people have thought it was.
Speaker 2: I think that that's what they probably want you to believe. Most experts quote unquote are in fact not experts. They only know what they've been taught, They only know what has been in their history books. A lot of the things. And this is what we talk about all the time. And this is I mean, and we disagree on this. This is why, like me and you we have this dichotomy on the show where I don't trust history. I don't trust quote unquote experts because these people, people are some of them. How are they getting paid? Who are they getting paid by? That's you know, we always talk about follow the money, Where does that money come from?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What benefit do they have by claiming that a lot of this is just it was a nothing burger. It was no big deal. It was bauling down, like where are they getting that from? Because this was a long ass time ago. This is this is information handed down from generation to generation to generation. You don't know, you know, I mean we kind of just have to take it on faith from experts, and I don't have a lot of faith in experts. I definitely don't have a faith in governments and religions that would ultimately love to cover a lot of this kind of stuff up right, So they.
Speaker 4: Thought that that out of the library itself up until five years ago. The experts believe that that was like the biggest Oh my god, what the fuck? It is a really recent development, Like you said, I think it was an episode ago or two episodes ago. History is rewriting itself, right, when more information comes up, we find out what history we believed was that's true, come to find out is not true. This is an example of one of those. I'm not saying that it was like just a big womp womp. There was stuff in there, for sure, but you could look at other records to show that there was like more prevalent libraries and information at that time. So where, But to your point about where did Admiral Reice get this information? Could it have been from one of the other libraries that maybe we're taking reference from the Library of Alexandria, one of the scrolls that may have been rewritten and brought to other places that through the chain of custody, if you will, ended up under the Ottoman rule.
Speaker 3: I could see that one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I mean the Library of Alexandria. That was something that you know, you hear stories about it, and to where and depending on what source you're getting it from. Some people say that how they were obtaining that was almost like by hook or by crook. You get sources from you know, from other people, and they say, well, they knew that this was essentially just a place that could house so much information, and so anytime somebody would come in from another civilization, they would want to input their culture and their belief systems, and it was essentially like a large collection of the world's cultures and their history and you know, whatever they wanted to put in there. And maybe that was just like, all right, well you want to dock at this port, We're gonna need some form of payment, whether it be money or information or whatever.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't know exactly how it worked, but I do find the whole thing fascinating. This guy right here, your boy, Graham Hancock. He went on to Joe Rogan. He was actually talking about this, this is what and this was actually a few years ago that he was having this conversation, I believe, and I find it so fascinating because, say what you want about Graham Hancock, he has an imagination like no other. And you know what I'm saying, like the way that he can take something and look at it from a completely different angle, not from the scholarly angle, although I would say that he's probably a scholar, not from the quote unquote expert level. He likes to look at it from another perspective and instead of just you know, the same old it's nothing, it's no big deal, nothing to see here, he likes to keep an open mind and say what if it is this? What if these are the missing pieces that you know, history can't figure out. And I think that that's what we need, like we need people who have an imagination to be able to piece these things together because a lot of the information has been lost and all you really have is certain like fragments of documents. And that's what this periy Rees map is. It's it's a quarter of the map. That's the only part of the map that they were able to find. So and this is a picture of the map. We're going to bring up a better depiction of it here soon. But I wanted you to hear in all the good cult members to hear Graham Hancock speaking about this pirie Rees map and all of its possible implications about what it could mean, because just the fact that Antarctica was on this map blows people away. Yeah, I mean, fifteen thirteen, this guy was writing it. He wasn't the one that discovered it. He doesn't at period. He doesn't claim to be the discoverer of it. He claims that he got it from all these older maps, which is even more stunning because it could go back another five hundred years, another thousand years, another couple thousand years and if that's the case, then Antarctica. I mean, they were saying that there was no fucking ice whenever he drew this map, there was no ice on the continent of Antarctica, which I mean, you're talking about pre ice age at that point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, essentially possibly, right, we don't know what the biome of Earth looked like circa four thousand BC. We have a couple of ideas we can get a general estimation. But even still at that point, you would think there would still be ice on Antarctica. So what source is he going off of to say that it was not, Because we do know that Antarctica itself is not like it's not like the North Pole. It's not a floating ice block, right, It is a continent with land, and at one time it was lush, green vegetation. So if he's going off of sources that are pre dating all there are we talking pre younger driest.
Speaker 2: Dude probably around there at least. But let's see what really is a five and a half minute video. And I love Graham Hancock. I just I love people that get you excited to learn about old information and he's perfect at that, so let's hear him talk, dude.
Speaker 5: I think the best evidence for it is ancient maps, which show the world as it looked during the last Ice Age. I first explored this in Fingerprints of the Gods, and I've touched on the mystery again, and I have an appendix on the subject in this book, because I think these are very important. We're talking about maps that were drawn roughly between the thirteen hundreds and the seventeen hundreds, in other words, in relatively recent history. However, these maps were largely based on much older source maps which they copied. And we can say that for sure because one of the famous maps is the Piri Reese Map, which was created by a Turkish admiral called Piri recent the year fifteen thirteen. Actually only a corner of his map has survived. It was originally a world map. We now just have a bit that shows the east coast of South America and North America and the west coast of Africa. Piri res writes in that map that it is in his own handwriting that he based it on more than one hundred older source maps, some of which had come from the Library of Alexandria. In other words, that maps had been when the library of Alexandria had been destroyed in the fourth century ADEA, whenever it was some of its contents had been rescued and brought to Constantinople, which became the Turkish capital, and Piri Rees had access to those maps, and he incorporated information from those maps on his maps, as well as incorporating more recent navigational information. And this is one of a whole category of maps which are extremely hard to explain, all of them based on older source maps now lost, all of them incorporating extremely precise relative longitudes and latitudes. Latitude is not that difficult to technological feat but longitude is a difficult technological feet. Longitude involves a chronometer. It involves knowing the time at the place you began your voyage and local noon as well and calculating the difference between them. You need a chronometer that will keep accurate time at sea with the motions of a ship. And it's just a plain fact that our civilization did not invent such a chronometer until the late eighteenth century. Before that, we didn't know what longitude we were at, and ships were constantly sailing unexpectedly into coastlines that they thought were hundreds of miles further away. So the discovery of the technique to do longitude was a major civilizational advance. Its presence in maps based on much older source maps that actually show the world as it looks during the last Ice Age suggests that somebody during the last Ice Age was mapping the world and had mastered the technique of calculating longitude. Classic example of these maps, and I make a point of this, is what's called the Pinkerton World Map, which was drawn in the year eighteen eighteen, and it was based on the latest navigational information at that time. I reproduced that map in the book. What's missing from the map, entirely missing is Antarctica. There's just a hole at the bottom of the world. There's nothing there. And the reason there's reason there's nothing there, there's another Pinkton map that shows that. The reason that you'll need to find one that's centered on Antarctica. The reason that Antarctica is not there is that our civilization hadn't discovered Antarctica in eighteen eighteen, so they couldn't authentically put it on a map in eighteen eighteen. Actually we discovered it in eighteen nineteen, and that's when it starts appearing on modern maps. The problem is that Antarctica appears repeatedly on these much older maps, and it appears in the right place and a bit bigger than it is that but very much as it looked during the last Ice Age.
Speaker 3: So what all of this suggests to.
Speaker 5: Me is that the world was mapped and explored by a global seafaring culture with a level of technology that was at least equivalent to ours at the end of the eighteenth century during the Ice Age.
Speaker 2: Wasn't there also a map of Greenland that showed it underneath the ice.
Speaker 5: Yes, there are, and and and another intriguing thing I mentioned the Piri Rees map. Just now shown on the Pirie Reece map. Lying off the east coast of North America is a large island with a row of megaliths, like a road of megaliths running up the middle of it. That island is in the exact place of the Grand Bahama Banks and one, yeah it is. But can I point it out to you.
Speaker 3: Because it's.
Speaker 5: That's right, Okay, okay, that's great that you can bring this up.
Speaker 3: Jurney that's amazing.
Speaker 5: So this island is sitting there off the southeast coast of North America.
Speaker 3: Look at the way they used to draw things back then too.
Speaker 5: And what you see running down the middle of it is this roadlike feature.
Speaker 3: I see right there.
Speaker 2: He is now.
Speaker 5: The thing is, there was a long period of my life when I did a lot of scuba diving and I was looking at at underwater structures and one of the sites I dived on was the Bimini Road, which is in the Grand Bahama Banks. And the Bimini Road is exactly where that island is. And here's the issue. I don't care whether the Bimini Road is natural or man made. For me, the mystery is that it is shown above water on that map, and the last time it was above water was thousands and thousands of years ago. So for me, this is all evidence that we shouldn't dismiss the possibility that our ancestors had achieved a level of technology where they could explore on that the world's oceans.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't dismiss it, Okay, So Jacob, what are your thoughts of Sir Graham Hancock.
Speaker 4: First of all, Graham Hancock, I disagree with some of the stuff he says from time to time.
Speaker 3: But I do think he is a fascinating guy to listen to.
Speaker 4: I would kill to sit and have a conversation with him one of these days.
Speaker 3: Right, So, before I say anything.
Speaker 4: I don't want it to get misconstrued like I'm throwing shade. I am not, at especially not to him personally. Okay, I got a couple of issues with at least one of the things he said, and I think that your premise for this episode kind of will go in line with what I'm saying. He said that we, quote unquote Western society, Western civilization didn't know the Antarctica existed prior to eighteen eighteen. That's not accurate, and the period reicse map proves that also, But there was other explorers prior to the eighteen hundreds that would attest to that as well. Actually, give me the ability to share the screen real quick, I got about a minute and a half of a video that I want to play that will kind of show the point on this.
Speaker 3: If you have you ever heard of a Captain James Cook?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I think the point that he was trying to make though, was that in eighteen eighteen whenever they built that map. And this is I believe this is as far as as American exploration goes, right that that map that he was referring to, not the Piri Rees map, the other map that he was referring to that was made in eighteen eighteen that didn't include Antarctica, and then in eighteen nineteen was allegedly the year that we discovered it.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's fair, But that's the thing we're talking about. Okay, American maps or European maps were talking about all of Western civilization as a whole kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Like where are we drawing that line?
Speaker 4: Because James Cook, captain who found Hawaii, first white dude anyway to find Hawaii. I'm about to show you a map that he had in the late seventeen hundreds where it clearly shows Antarcticle, but it showed it being this massive land mass that connected North America to Asia, because that's what they thought it was at the time. Just this is a quick minute and a half of this video.
Speaker 3: We're going to.
Speaker 7: Play with any championship again in my lifetime. Sorry, let me get back on topic here before we get into Cook's final days. Let me give you a brief rundown of his legendary accomplishments. Of his three major voyages. He accomplished the following. He was the first non indigenous explorer to discover and chart New Zealand and the eastern part of Australia, claiming the latter for Britain, though it should be noted that the Dutch actually discovered Australia first, they just never did anything with it. Then there's the case of Tara Australis. For centuries, European scientists deduced that the continent of Antarctica as we know it today was a large land mass that was connected to every other continent of the world.
Speaker 4: Tara Australis, and that's what it was called for centuries before even this eighteen eighteen map that he's talking about. So and I don't know this map in particular. I don't know how this ties into the Perry Reese map, if it does or what. But I mean, you could see they thought the Antarctica basically connected.
Speaker 3: They thought that was South America. Like real shit.
Speaker 4: They were decent at making maps, they weren't the absolute best at it, let's be real. They didn't even know that Australia was over here at the time that this map was made, you know what I mean. So this was used for centuries prior to the eighteen eighteen map that Graham.
Speaker 3: Hancock was quoting.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if he had a map that just didn't even have these things on it, and like that was a I don't want to say, like a bad map, but somebody who wasn't exactly the best at it or what. But to say that we quote unquote didn't know that it existed in eighteen eighteen is in phallically incorrect.
Speaker 2: But even that map that you just pulled up, it showed Antarctica fucking huge, and a lot of times, like especially with older maps, what they would do is is that they would just from my, my, you know, a research into this kind of stuff for stuff that they didn't know like fully and entirely, they would kind of just blob a lot of it out. Like that map that you just showed. It showed Antarctica as being damn near a fucking third of the Earth.
Speaker 4: I mean, yes, but my point is they knew that it existed. There was no question that this land mass at the bottom. Now you don't see ice I will give you this. It doesn't have ice. However, actually I'm gonna play it.
Speaker 2: How could they have possibly but how could they have possibly known that it existed? Whenever they couldn't even charge exactly how big it was. I mean, that's not to say that you know that it exists, because you didn't even explore the whole thing. You're just supposing that it was that big, which is incorrect.
Speaker 4: Agreed, But this again, this is in the mat that James Cook made. This is one of the ones that was being used before he even set sail.
Speaker 3: In his voyage.
Speaker 4: Let me play another forty five seconds of this video and it'll answer a little bit of those questions.
Speaker 7: It was Cook and his crew who first discovered it and mapped it, proving it was significantly smaller land mass that sat alone in the southern Hemisphere and was for the most part void of any life. And amongst his most famous finds in regards to European mapping was the Islands of Hawaii.
Speaker 4: So Cook and his crew actually charted in matt Antarctica, and this is in the late seventeen hundreds. But that's a conversation for a different day. I get that, But and I'm not saying that this this doesn't predate the Purie rece map at all. I'm just saying as far as the Graham Hancock click goes, you asked what my question was or what my thoughts were about that.
Speaker 3: I don't think that Cook was.
Speaker 4: I think Cook was probably using the Puririe rece map as a matter of fact, or a version thereof. But to say that we didn't know about it prior to the eighteen hundreds or that's that's kind of silly.
Speaker 2: Then why would we say that we discovered Antarctica in eighteen nineteen.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's incorrect for anybody to make that claim as silly. It was well discovered for centuries prior to. They thought it was way bigger than what it was than Captain Cook. I think it was a second voyage as a matter of fact, actually went to Antarctica, circumnavigated and mapped it, and that's when they knew it was a lot smaller than what was previously determined. But again, this is seventeen hundreds. Puri Reef was in the fifteen hundreds, So it's a he dates that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking right here. It says Antarctica was first sighted on January twenty eighth of eighteen twenty by a Russian expedition led by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellinghausen and Michael Lazarev. It does say, however, some evidence suggests that Polynesians may have reached the Antarctic waters as early as the six hundreds. So I mean, according to history, which you do love, it's saying that that's incorrect.
Speaker 3: Wait, why did they go to that?
Speaker 4: Whenever I type this in hold on, I got you because he they called it Tara Australis, which they knew Australia was the thing when they found New Zealand. You can't find New Zealand without finding Australia. It's right the fuck there, and it's way bigger. But Tara Australis they called Antarctica, or we would now call Antarctica. Hold On, let me see James Cook mapping Tara Australis.
Speaker 2: But I think that even if let's say, you, I mean, what does what signifies a discovery? Like is it just seeing something through a telescope or not a telescope? But does some kind of yeah, I guess some kind of telescope. Did they put feet on land? How far did they walk on this land? Did they only see it from a ship?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: Like what constitutes a quote unquote discovery? Okay, So to find it would be to find it right, to map the Lamb mass itself. It's like finding North America versus mapping from the Appalachian Mountains.
Speaker 3: To the Rocky Mountains.
Speaker 4: Those are two completely different expeditions, you know what I mean. So if you're mapping just the coastline, then that's all you're doing.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 4: Cook's first voyage seventeen sixty eight to seventeen seventy one involved circumnavigating New Zealand and charting its islands, proving it wasn't connected to larger landb masks.
Speaker 3: He also mapped the eastern coast of Australia.
Speaker 4: Cook's second voyage aimed to definitively determine the existence of Teara Australia, which we would now call Antarctica. He sailed deep into the Southern Ocean, circumnavigating the globe, improving the hypothetical continent, if it existed, was limited to cold, uninhabitable polar regions, so that was what he.
Speaker 3: Did on his second voyage, and that's.
Speaker 2: What he saw it from his boat. He never even got on it.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly, so I mean it was it was.
Speaker 4: I mean, the waters in and around the Antarctica even to this day are super dangerous to try to navigate. We can, but we're talking about on a wooden ship in seventeen sixties. Like that's wild. But that's my point. They didn't know if that was. They didn't call it Australia Antarctica. They called it Terra Australians because they thought it was something other than maybe.
Speaker 2: Call it like he didn't like he was he just saw it from his boat, right.
Speaker 3: My point is my point. I guaranteed didn't walk it.
Speaker 2: What No, he didn't walk any of it. He was just pulling from other maps. But even even your boy cook it was like, I mean, is that does that constitute a discovery? I mean, just by seeing it?
Speaker 4: Would you consider when the Nordics found North America? Would you consider that they were the first Europeans to find North America?
Speaker 3: Would you find that to be a correct statement? Do they go on to America?
Speaker 4: They actually set up a settlement, But that doesn't mean that you discovered it. Just because you stepped foot on it doesn't make it real. Seeing it can be real as well. But some of the maps that Cook did in fact make actually helped an expedition that was sent to charter Antarctica at a later date. So not all of them were useful in that regard, but some of them helped later explorers who got lost find their way back to their ship when they were using Cook's maps.
Speaker 3: Oddly enough, well, and.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're getting caught in the logistics here about whether Graham Hancock's map of eighteen eighteen and Cook's map of the seventeen hundreds because he didn't. Cooke didn't Maybe he discovered that there was a land mass beneath Australia, right, but to see how big it was to charge all the hills.
Speaker 3: In the valley.
Speaker 2: He's in the border and the coastlines like, I'm sure he wasn't able to coast litter, or he wasn't able to draw all of the entire coastline of Antarctica, probably just that one section.
Speaker 4: He did go the entire way around it. However, I should give the denotation here. The map that he was given showed it connecting all the continents. So he was basically showing at least he didn't he didn't go on Antarctica. He didn't map the place itself and find mountain ranges and what kind of animals live there.
Speaker 3: That's not what he was sent for.
Speaker 4: He was just saying if it was the size that they had previously thought it was. But my point is, prior to that, most explorers knew that something was down there, they didn't know how big it was, how vast it was, what it necessarily looked like. It's not like every sailor ever that took to the seas made their way to Antarctica eventually. So my point is he was probably going off of the Perierees influenced maps at the time, which I think might be that map that we saw that connects all the continents.
Speaker 3: No, because that quarter of the piri Res map.
Speaker 4: We have no idea how big he showed on his map antarticle was, and that predates all of this by at least two centuries.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's the thing is that he put this map together in fifteen thirteen.
Speaker 4: Exactly two hundred and fifty years prior to cook doing anything. They at least knew the ant article was there. So it's not to take away from Pirirese at all.
Speaker 2: Right, but it's it's just it conflicts with history. With history, is the point, because if this map was drawn in fifteen thirteen, sourced from other maps, we don't know how how farther that that, how far that goes back, whether it was taken from the Library of Alexandria or it was handed down from I mean, it's one hundred different sources, you know what I mean, and so nobody knows exactly where it came from. It's just fascinating that they had or this guy was able to come across all this information and put it all together in fifteen thirteen, which according to I mean even just your boy cook who mapped it in the fucking seventeen hundreds, this is two hundred and fifty, you know, damn near three hundred years before even that.
Speaker 4: So, like I said, this doesn't take away from Pirie Reefs at all. What I'm saying is that if you asked about Graham Hancock, I disagree with the statement that prior to eighteen eighteen nobody knew was there. I think that is emphatically incorrect, right, However, how did piri Res know that? What were the sources that he was getting these things from to make that map?
Speaker 3: I'm with you, it doesn't take away.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so let's get into the actual discovery of said map, because it was lost for a few hundred years, this pirie Res map until it was discovered discovered by Gustave Diisman in nineteen twenty nine. Oh, I'm sorry. It wasn't a quarter of the map. It was a third of the map. I messed that up. But so only a third of the map survive. But what's left is is kind of wild. So the South American coastline is almost spot on, so you can see like basically all of Brazil and like that whole area right there, almost exactly on Africa. Shape is remarkably accurate. And at the bottom the southern land that lines up with the subglacial coast of Antarctica. So there's even this this guy his name is Charles Hapgood and he wrote Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings this book, right, and he quoted from this discovery he goes. It seems that accurate information has been passed down from people to people. It appears that the charts must have originated with the people unknown and were passed down through the great libraries, perhaps even Alexandria. That's his quote. So if only one third of this map survived, what was on the rest? I mean, we can only just hypothesize here. Could it have shown the whole world or maybe even the lands that we don't even know exist. And we're gonna get to a point of this where some you're gonna have flat Earthers say see the Perires map this, this helps prove flat Earth. And then you're gonna get glow Birthers where they're like, see this proves the glowbirth because they were you're using longitude and latitude, and that's that's not the point that we're trying to make. We're not trying to say whether the Earth is round or flat in this one, but it could point to what some people like to suggest as far as lands outside of what we know.
Speaker 3: Of the Earth.
Speaker 2: But maybe the Earth is a lot bigger, and whether it is a globe or a flat map or whatever, could there be something out there that we just don't know about. So and what's fascinating here is that this guy was I mean, he was showing Antarctica before Antarctica was even known allegedly, So Antarctica wasn't even discovered. I mean, historically, it wasn't discovered until eighteen eighteen eighteen or eighteen nineteen or eighteen twenty somewhere in there. Some people say eighteen nineteen, some people say eighteen twenty. That's why I say, both three centuries before pirie Res or three centuries after Perry Recas mapped it, and it's been under ice for at least six thousand years. That's what they say Antarctica has been. So how does this map show an ice free coastline? Grand handcof just a grand hand Graham Hancock, Fuck me, he wrote in his book called The Fingerprints of the Gods. He goes the pure Reese map suggests an advanced civilization had already been mapped, had already mapped the coast of Antarctica when it was free of ice. This implies the existence of a people who were both ancient and far more technically advanced than we've been led to believe. Possibly, I mean, I people get lost in the sauce. Whenever we start talking about advanced ancient civilizations. Are we talking about wires? Are we talking about Wi fi? Were talking about electricity? Maybe it was another form of advancement, you know that is just lost and forgotten. You know, there's gonna be things that we discover that is not even necessarily discovering technology, but maybe rediscovering technology. So I think that whenever you talk about like ancient technology and you know, advancement and stuff like that, it doesn't mean the technology that we use. It could just mean another form of that. So if this is real, that means the ice age timeline that we've been taught is off. So how many other things do you think that we've gotten wrong about history?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: It makes you question history whenever you see things like this, because how is it possible that on this coastline it showed that it was not filled with ice and if he was grabbing it for others from other sources, I don't know, you know, I mean, could the coastline not be or maybe the ice age doesn't go all the way back to six thousand years ago, maybe it goes back a couple thousand years ago. Maybe, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, who's to say that it wasn't one of those legends that became myth that became just understood truth. Right, So like that there's people been living in Africa for the beginning of time, right, that's just how that's gone. And it would stand to reason ten thousand years ago prior to like you said, it's been covering nice for at least since four thousand BC, right, so allegedly over six thousand years ago, So there were people walking the earth prior to that. It would stand to reason that the people that lived on the southern coast of Africa at some point in time got in a boat and made that little skip in a hop, especially if it wasn't the Arctic climate that we have these days. The seas were probably a little more forgiving at that time, and maybe they could boat themselves there and they knew that it was there. Now, how what kind of game of telephone has to happen over the course of five thousand years up the entire continent of Africa to get to the Library of Alexandria, or even for sake of argument, the Turkic Empire, the Ottoman Empire, to where this legend became myth, and they all kind of spoke of this land, and nobody's been there since so the last word anybody heard about this spot was that it was lush green vegetation.
Speaker 3: How far back was it? Look, we're talking the same time.
Speaker 4: The last time anybody saw atlantis, they were fucking popping off.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Where are they at now? Who knows?
Speaker 4: It's It's kind of one of those things. I could see that for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, and we're gonna get into your boy Admiral Bird and Operation High Jump and how that even connects to Antarctica and that whole deal. You think what you want to think about your boy, Dick Bird, But I think that it's it's fun to, you know, try and piece all of it together. But there are theories about how did he get these maps? And there are three big theories that are the biggest ones as far as where did he get these?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: Could it have been from a loss civilization? Some people might like to point to Atlanteans. Do what you want with that. I personally, I believe that the Atlanteans were a real thing. I mean, maybe, I'm sure they didn't call themselves Atlanteans, But I do believe in a story that predates modern humanity, that talks about ancient forms of technology. Were they using crystals? Where they advanced? You know, I don't know, but I like to believe that there was. So this is Graham Hancock's domain. He talks about the pre flood explorers that mapped the world with technology that we can't explain. As far as law, civilizations and Atlanteans, then there is obviously you got to get into non human intelligence. The ancient Sumerians, the Egyptians, and Mayans all talk about sky beings who gave humanity forbidden knowledge. Were these maps possibly a gift? You got to go across the board because none of it makes sense, you know, so you gotta start going there. But the third one, and probably the most likely, I believe that it was elite knowledge hoarding. So maybe these maps were preserved through the Library of Alexandria or other possible libraries and smuggled through empires. The Ottomans weren't innovators, they were the guardians of ancient secrets. So I mean, which one would you you buy if any of these three? Are we talking Atlanteans, aliens, or just good old fashioned cover ups by ancient elites.
Speaker 3: Io's put it more towards lost information lost on purpose? No, No, I think it was lost, just kind of lost to the sands of time, so to speak.
Speaker 2: Well, if you think about it, though, these maps would have been invaluable to people that were trying to take over land and take over the world, maybe they were in a war or something like that. I mean, you're talking about like you're able to know certain coastlines and know certain waterways and stuff like that. If you're in a war with another another country or something like that. You having this information is like, I mean, that's you knowing the game of chess five moves in advance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it only applies if you have a campaign going that direction. Like for Alexander the Great, to know what Japan looked like, that would have not helped him even a little bit on his campaign. You see what I'm saying. They do they have resource that we need. How long would it take to get there? What are the logistics to get the resources back that we would need? Is it worth my time and energy to try to get out that way? It only would apply if somebody was operating in and around that area. I'm with you on that.
Speaker 3: If you're in the area, yeah, all the intel matters.
Speaker 2: That's kind of what I'm talking about though, Like, think about it, like whenever we go to Afghanistan. I mean, there's a lot of fucking hide out places that we're just never going to be able to map out.
Speaker 3: And the people that are native to there, they know all the.
Speaker 2: Nooks and crannies to hide in, so right, and you can, and obviously they used that to their advantage. And I think that that's kind of where I'm going with this. I'm not saying that it's the be all, end all, but it could definitely help you in situations where you're having other people from other lands come over and try and enter into your land and they don't know the landscape, they don't know you know certain places and you do.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, absolutely, but that's my point. We had a.
Speaker 4: Military campaign going on there, so we needed the intel, We needed to know the hiding spots, We needed to get involved with the locals and these kind of things.
Speaker 3: The ancients, for.
Speaker 4: Lack of better words, put that to whatever culture and civilization you want, Samarian, Roman, and Greek, doesn't matter. Unless they were operating anywhere around Antarctica, they would have not needed to know what's going on with Antarctica.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I think it was kind of like, yeah, the people locally south a, southern portion of Africa, southern portion of South America, southern portion of Australia.
Speaker 3: They probably knew that land mass existed, but you.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't have heard about that from quote unquote Western society because none of them had made their way there yet.
Speaker 3: Therefore they wouldn't have needed to get the intel on it yet.
Speaker 4: That's why I think it was kind of lost through the sands of time conversation, not like purposely lost.
Speaker 3: That's just my two sins.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe that's I mean, anything's possible. All we can do is really speculate about this kind of stuff. So I do want to dive into a little bit more of the library Library of Alexandria connection.
Speaker 3: The lie. And this is the thing.
Speaker 2: Whenever we talk about experts, you're going to have some people that are all for certain loss forbidden knowledge in the Library of Alexandria. Then you're gonna have certain fucking experts that think they know everything and they're gonna say nothing to see here. There's always something to see, Okay. Like I hate whenever people are like, oh, it was just a no big deal. It was nothing going on there, Like, there's no way that all of this information just.
Speaker 3: What it never existed.
Speaker 4: No, but the tone of which you just said showed your bias right off the rip. You have some people that believe this and then some experts you think they know it all. So do the people that act as if Alexandra held every secret that humanity had. They sound like they know it all too. It's possible for the research have they done into it, It's possible it'll do as like a fucking main part of the world it was, but again, at the time when it actually burned, it wasn't as big of a port as it once was. Well, and then saying that, like, uh, what's another good example of this, Uh, you can say, yeah, Stanbult at one point was like the hub right now, Constantinople, all these like it was it used to be Constantinople as the whole song about it.
Speaker 3: My point is, yeah, one point that was like a hub of trade. Everything went through there.
Speaker 4: All that it hadn't been that hub in a few centuries, and there's it hasn't exactly held the same weight as it once did during the Crusades.
Speaker 3: That was the spot like it's things change over time, man, I mean it do.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, at one point in time it was and then it burned down, whether it was accident or on purpose or whatever you want to look at it as. I believe it was on purpose for sure, right right? So, the Library of Alexandria reportedly housed maps, records, and chronicles stretching back to prehistory. And when it quote unquote burned, did everything really vanish or did the most valuable artifacts get stolen and locked away by certain empires? The Ottoman inherited Byzantine and Roman archives, so Perry Reeves, as an ameral, likely had access to these. If true, his map isn't just a chart, it's a surviving artifact of an e race civilization. So how much history do you think is locked away in private archives? Is this like the Vatican Library all over again? Is this what we could be talking about?
Speaker 3: Like this? And I'm not even coming at you whenever.
Speaker 2: I'm saying like, no, no experts, this experts that because we don't know what the fuck is going on down to the end. The Vatican, our guys, dude, they have miles, literal miles of bookshelves underneath the Vatican right, Like, it's not a secret, it's not like a conspiracy, like, it's well known, like and you got to be a legit like scholar to even go down in there. And even when you go, you have to know exactly what you're looking for. Well, and that's how shit gets lost, like in time, because what if you don't know that something exists, you're not gonna know to even ask to look for it.
Speaker 3: It's like a foyer request.
Speaker 4: If you don't ask specific for what you're looking for, your fouryer request is not going to get reviewed.
Speaker 3: It's not going to come through for you.
Speaker 4: And to your point, also, yeah, I'm not saying that the Library of Alexandria, whenever it did burn, was a shack. Yeah, there was still some very old artifacts in there, and I am of the belief that when it started burning, the people that were working there probably grabbed the most important things, or at least what they thought was the most important things and got it out. And so yeah, the chain of custody still stands on this. Alexandra was founded by Alexander the Great right, so it was a Hellenistic period hub then the Romans conquered this area, and it was a Roman hub. So again, it had information from at least two dynasties, probably a lot more than that, to be completely honest with you.
Speaker 3: So whenever that fire did pick up, how much.
Speaker 4: Of it was saved, did it all burn to a crisp, how much of it was locked away in other secret archives.
Speaker 3: I'm with you one hundred percent here. I mean, you just never know.
Speaker 2: Whenever you think about things that are just lost to the annals of history. I'm more inclined to believe that most things aren't lost, they're just hidden.
Speaker 3: It could be both. I mean, yeah, it could be a.
Speaker 2: Little bit of both, But I think that some of the most important shit, bro I mean, information is probably the most valuable thing that you can ever stumble across, right, Like, is there ever anything, especially whenever you're talking about ancient civilizations, ancient technologies, ancient advancements and stuff like that, that would be the most important information that you can stumble across as a civilization if you're looking to build off of the mountains of your precursors, right And I mean, if you're somebody that stumbles across that and you're not trying to help your civilization build off of that, but you're trying to help yourself build off of that, or maybe you don't even want to build off of that. Maybe just like well, the humanity ain't ready for this, We're gonna try and keep them down. We don't need them knowing about certain technologies, because then if they know about certain technologies, we're not gonna be able to have full control of them like we want to. That's basically my point.
Speaker 3: And I agree with that too.
Speaker 4: That's why I said it's probably a little bit of a mixture of both, right, So I don't think that all ancient information has been hidden from us or in our.
Speaker 3: Current day and age, we could have that conversation.
Speaker 4: Right, because there's gatekeepers to information, especially these days.
Speaker 3: I'm with you on that.
Speaker 4: But during the Roman period, maybe yes, maybe no, there's probably levels of gray in between. There's some information that would have empowered certain people, so the elites at the time would hide that information from their people. I agree with that, But then there's also some things that kind of got lost in translation and game of telephoned one hundred monkey theory, whatever you want to say, over the course of a thousand years, and that information at that point was more of a legend and you didn't have to try to hide it because it's just what it is.
Speaker 3: I think there's probably both happening at the same time.
Speaker 4: I think it depends on what information right, lost land masses. I'm with you, certain plants or will go even Fountain of Youth kind of conversation, a plant that could give you immortality or something like that. If if ancient Samaria had a plant that if you ate of it, it would give you a guaranteed five more years on your life. Yeah, it would make sense to me that the elites would hide that information from their people, Like I'm with you one hundred percent, right, there's but also if you got some tribesmen from way out east that makes a claim like this, but there's also nothing to back it up other than a story. Do they need to hide that information or is it kind of one of those things that's gonna shake out in the wash later on. It's I think there's areas of gray here. It's a little bit of yes and a little.
Speaker 7: Bit of no.
Speaker 2: I'm just by judging all the things that we've talked about on this show for the past coming up on five years By the way, in August we make five years. I don't know the exact date. I believe it's the beginning of August, so literally it's coming up real quick. But just over everything that we've discovered about not only just our country trying to shaft us at every possible direction they possibly could, but just the world and seeing how how gree the world is with containing information and being able to use that against its people. I am always more inclined to believe that information, certain information exists in order to keep us down. Like I'm just so inclined to believe that, especially whenever you look into like not to get weird, but like you look into like psychedelics, Why the fuck are all of them Schedule one?
Speaker 3: Why is that, you know?
Speaker 2: And the reason is is because a lot of people come out of extreme psychedelic trips and they know, holy shit, there's nothing to be worried about. Well, your government wants you to be scared. It wants you to be fearful. That's why you know there's all this propaganda, that's why there's all this division, because it wants you to show It wants to show you, essentially that you're different than your neighbor, and you should be scared of your neighbor.
Speaker 3: I'm with you. But then there's also greed being the thing here. Right.
Speaker 4: For instance, in the Roman times, the color purple was seen as the royal color. Why was it such the royal color because there was only one source that could make purple dyes that they knew of on earth, and that was at this one specific port that was using a specific snail shell to make the purple dye. It was so expensive and so rare, That's why it was royal. Now, the people in that city did not want that secret to get out.
Speaker 3: We're talking about making a color.
Speaker 4: Dude, it's not some loss forbidden knowledge all these things, but like to them, that was their source of income.
Speaker 3: That was the thing that they were known for.
Speaker 4: If that information would have gotten out, they would have lost their monopoly on the market, and that is bad. So that became very secret, very tightly guarded information.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's the micro like that, Sometimes it's the macro. Sometimes it is, Oh, there is this continent just across the ocean. There's gold everywhere, fucking everywhere. They literally have gold. They're wearing jewelry they built temples completely made out of gold. But listen, we don't need to let the Portuguese know about this. Okay, we could keep this a Spanish thing. We can keep this in house.
Speaker 3: You see. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: There's levels to this, and then it becomes tightly guarded secrets that are passed down, but then eventually everything gets out. But it's I'm with you. Certain information has absolutely been repressed and hidden. Some information kind of lost to the sands of time. Some of us just legend and Lord, that kind of is sending people on a wild goose chase for the sense of sending people on a wild goose chase.
Speaker 3: There's levels to it.
Speaker 4: All depends on what we're talking about here now, a lost land mass Antarctica, for instance. I could see an argument for both, I really could. I could see that being lost to the sands of time for a couple of millennia until people started going more south than discovering it again. I could also see that being repressed information that they didn't want people knowing about it because they didn't want a bunch of people trying to discover new lands and creating new empires that they might need to fight later if they get powerful enough.
Speaker 3: I could see it going both ways, honestly, right.
Speaker 2: And just in regards to that color purple that you were talking about, basically that it was found inside of like a mollusk clam kind of thing, that it was off the coast. What fucking coast was that off of somewhere down somewhere down the.
Speaker 3: South Mediterranean Sea somewhere, hold on?
Speaker 2: And what's so significant about even that color purple is especially whenever you start looking into the color purple about how it they say that the color purple doesn't even technically.
Speaker 3: Exist from tire. It was from tire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, But they say, some people say that the color purple doesn't even necessarily exist, that all it is is anti green, and just the way that our minds compute the color, it turns it into purple, because there's no such thing as an anti color, you know. So, and then you start looking into some of the powders that they were using to be able to, i mean, change the colors of their cloaks or their clothes or whatever into this purple. And then you look into like, well, what did they know about this purple? And then you start looking into fucking dicion In goggles, and about how these dycian In goggles would be able to help you see beyond, you know, what the human eye is able to perceive. And I think that you know, and then you look into the fucking color purple. Why was it also so revered not only just because the purple was so rare, which it was, but also if you just look at the color spectrum itself and what the color spectrum itself actually represents, and the color purple represents like fucking gamma, which we just covered in the other a few episodes ago. As basically to say, so, give you an example. These these red glasses that I wear in some of these episodes. They're good for like meditation, and you look on the color spectrum and because literally everything I see is just shades of red. There's no other color, right, which is really cool. It's almost like looking at everything through black and white, but you know, it's just red. And so if you were to look at everything through that shade of purple glasses, not only are you being able to see beyond just what your eyes can see, but it also puts you into some kind of meditative state, just like these do these glasses specifically put you into meditative state? So now imagine what purple would be able to do. Right, And this is what I'm talking about. Just as far as like ancient technology, we think of wires and shit like that, but I think that they knew certain like how certain vibrations worked, how certain colors worked, how certain frequencies work. And you look into fractals in geometry, and every single fucking ancient civilization was obsessed with geometry. Why were they so obsessed with cimatics like it was always You look into fucking ancient churches, right, and almost all of them, you know, And then you include the fucking stained glass and you're like, oh my god. Then you include the bells that are resonating at a certain frequency. Is that going to put you into a some kind of trance state of mind whenever you're trying to meditate or prey or something like that. That's the ancient technology that I mean whenever I say technology. But anyway, with all that man said I did, I'm going to share the screen, right, mel And we didn't mention it the first time, but we want to say, if you want to be able to support your boys over at the Cult of Conspiracy. The best way to be able to do so is to go to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast that links down the show notes below. It's the only place that we put up video anywhere because YouTube don't like us and we're not playing that game anymore. Some people say, oh, well YouTube's cool again. No, you fool me once. That's all I need. Okay the second time, I'm full on myself. So yeah, if you want to be able to support our show over here, be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance, be able to slide into our dms, or maybe you just want to join the Third Eye all the way Open tier to be able to join us every Tuesday night for the Cult Member Live show.
Speaker 3: You'll have access to all of that.
Speaker 2: There's many of different tiers that we have over there, and you can support us in the best way that you believe.
Speaker 3: You know, we give you value for.
Speaker 2: But probably the main reason why you want to join over at Patreon is because it is completely commercial fluish. Yeah, so come on check us out, and we appreciate all the good Cult members who have already supported us in that way.
Speaker 3: And yeah, YouTube is still not cool. I mean, yeah it is.
Speaker 4: It's the largest streaming platform owned by the largest Internet source, right, Google owns it.
Speaker 3: I'm with you on that. But like, for.
Speaker 4: Instance, some of those those dision and goggles, right, you look into the story of those and how dudes in Vietnam mvgs used to be purple, but then they start seeing dragons and shits.
Speaker 3: Then they change it to red, then they changed it to green. Here's the deal.
Speaker 4: You can't even say night vision goggles on YouTube. That term is a bad word in the YouTube space you have to make. I'm telling you, it's so fucking stupid. We can't even we can't say the words suicide. You have to say self delete or sewer, slide or one of these other stupid words. You can't say nbgs or night vision goggles because those are two assertion like too active to military esque, and you have to say the goggles you put down your face and you could see things.
Speaker 3: You can't say. This is so stupid. This is my point.
Speaker 4: This is why we're now on YouTube. This is why we're now on YouTube. We can't even speak freely there. We're not gonna watch how we say things. Sorry, we could we're.
Speaker 3: Just not gonna okay that we made that choice a long time ago. Patron is where you go to see the video.
Speaker 2: We're not self censoring over here. I mean, for I think eight months Jacob called Kamala Harris a whore. We constantly call Hillary Clinton a cunt. And we're just not going to censor ourselves. I mean, because this is the basis of the show, is to not only speak freely, but to think freely. And a lot of YouTube doesn't I mean not even just YouTube. Look at you mentioned about how YouTube is connected to Google, when Google is like one of the world's I think it is the world's largest Internet empire. And if and then you start looking into the whole dead Internet theory or they are they deleting old articles so that you can't find certain information. That's what we like to talk about on here. This is the shit that's forgotten to the realms of time. You want to say, shit that has been forgotten to the sands of time? Is it been forgotten or purposefully deleted? I think that history is just repeating itself, and we are quote unquote some people might say discovering things. I think everything we talk about is just a rediscovery, Oh for sure, for sure. Yeah, that's the thing too.
Speaker 4: If anybody's curious where we find all the crazy off the wall topics that we talk about from time to time. The information's out there. It's all out there. We're finding it not just in libraries and books, we're finding it on the internet. We're finding it from documentaries or finding it in all of these things. But that's the thing. The information is out there, But how much of it's being repressed? How much of it is getting deplatformed and shadow band and all these things to where.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you'll see that in the YouTube space.
Speaker 4: Some YouTuber will put out a video and his algorithm is doing great, he's hitting on all of it.
Speaker 3: Right. He'll put out a video.
Speaker 4: That YouTube doesn't particularly like, so they'll unsubscribe half of his subscribers and they will boost or deboost algorithms to put that at the bottoms where you can't even see it unless you specifically look for that video by name shadow banning.
Speaker 3: No, we're not about it.
Speaker 4: We're not about that shit, and we're not gonna we're not gonna self censor. First of all, we suck at it, and second, why would I put restrictions on my damn self.
Speaker 3: That goes against the First Amendment. Dude, I have a.
Speaker 2: Hard time enough censoring myself in front of my kids and my parents. Right, I'm not gonna do it at my at my at my job, you know what I'm saying, Like, I'm just not gonna do it, like, because then you start, once you start self censoring, it's like, who are you anymore?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: That's why I got.
Speaker 4: Out of a regular nine to five job. It's because I couldn't. I had to watch what I said because you never know who's right outside the door. You can't be talking the way you want to talk. This this is yeah, we're not doing it anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And and just speaking on what you were talking about earlier, like how this information does exist. It's almost like, to give you an example, the Bible, for example, it taught it brings up certain quotes or mentions of other Biblical books maybe that were never included into the Bible, such as Enoch Enoch. Right, that's a perfect example, is Enoch. They're talking about Enoch in the Bible, and everybody's like, wait, where's this fucking book at then? You know, and so that's what I like to do is personally, is that I hear certain people they say certain things, and I'm like, oh wait, Pierie Reese, let me, I never heard of this. I want to look into it. And then that starts the whole fucking rabbit hole. That's really how this whole thing even started in the first place. It was just mentioned in passing. It was kind of one of those things that like they mentioned as if everybody knew, and I never heard of. So I was like, all right, here we go.
Speaker 3: That's how I find a lot of my shit.
Speaker 4: That the one we just did on the Phoebus cartel, Right, I had saying something that just made a quick little mention of it and moved on to the next topic. And I'm like, I'm sorry, backup the what they did what with light bulbs? And then here we are a whole fucking episode spawned off of it. This is we accidentally find ourselves doing research just in our personal lives. Next thing, I've also told people too, like, dude, if you and if I didn't have a podcast, I would still be looking into all of this shit anyway. This is this is what I geek out over, Like there's you can't turn it off. Even when I'm trying to relax, I can't help myself but find little innu windows and little little tidbits of information that are dropped, and it's like, I'm sorry, I'm gonna need a little more clarification on that, my boy.
Speaker 3: And then here we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you hear a word, and then all of a sudden, your your conspiracy pickles starts to rise and your pants a little bit and that's where.
Speaker 3: A start to jiggle. Dog, yeah, buddy.
Speaker 2: So this is from a really fun website called the Universe inside you dot Com and it's it dives into. It was one of the more comprehensive articles that I was able to find, just in regards to what other people have done research into the pie race, perie rese map and whatnot. But it's titled the Legendary perie rese Map Explained.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 2: On October twenty ninth, nineteen twenty nine, researchers looking through old, discre guarded documents at the library of top Cockpy Palace in Istanbul, Turkey, unexpectedly stumbled across one of the most important artifacts in world history, the Pirie Reefs map, lost since the fifteen hundreds. The map's discovery caused an international sensation as experts scrambled to explain its mysteries. No wonder, the map revealed entirely new and previously unimagined insights into the voyage of Christopher Columbus, the continent of Antarctica, even the very history of humanity itself. So here's a good, a decent picture of it right here. So, yes, Pirie Reefs map is real, and it's spectacular and you can kind of see and I'll pull up a picture that points to better depictions and stuff like that, and so you know what you're looking at. But this is the portion, the third of the map that they're talking about. So wow, pretty interesting. So who was Pirie Reeves and why is he important? So he was born in fourteen sixty five in the historic seaport of Gallipoli, then part of the Ottoman Turkey. He began his career at sea, sailing alongside his uncle, a notorious pirate and later an admiral in the Ottoman Navy, participating over the course of more than thirty years in many naval battles. After his uncle died suddenly during a storm in fifteen eleven, Peiri Rees returned to Gallipoli and began what would truly become his life's work, the Study of Navigation. It was through this work that Piri Reas became one of the most influential maritime figures in world history. In fifteen twenty one, Reese put the finishing touches on the Book of Navigation. Known as one of the early geographical masterpieces, it contained detailed maps of the harbors and shores of the known world, alongside meticulous notes on everything from settlements to shipbuilding. The book would serve as a guide to captains in the is it Agan, Aegean, Aegean and Mediterranean seas for three hundred years. Yet the Book of Navigation was not the most incredible thing that Peiri Reeves produced during his career. That came years earlier, in fifteen thirteen, when Reese put together the most detailed map of the world ever created at that time. So now we get into the creation of the Peiri Rees map in fifteen thirteen, to which, by the way, it said his dad just died two years before this. You know, he was one of the He was a pirate that he turned into an admiral, ended up dying at sea in a storm. So to construct his historic map, piri Res used twenty different maps in charts collected from different cultures and different points in history. There were eight Ptolemaic maps from the second century Greece, four Portuguese maps, and one Arabic map. Most significantly significantly, there was even one map drawn by Christopher Columbus himself during his journey to the New World only twenty years prior, which Reese had fortuitously acquired in fifteen oh one from a captured seaman who had been with Columbus. That's pretty cool. So he can behind all his sources into one comprehensive final form known as the peirie Res Map. As one inscription on the map simply put it, no one living has seen a map like this.
Speaker 3: He was big dick in it.
Speaker 2: He was like, nobody could possibly create a map that I've created like He was just like so proud and he knew that he had one of the most comprehensive maps ever created. Despite being one of the most incredible documents that human beings have ever produced, the pie Res Map was eventually lost to history, forgotten about for hundreds of years until it was surreptitiously rediscovered in nineteen twenty nine. As modern scientists, researchers and naval experts all over the world got their hands on copies of this historic artifact, they began to notice something remarkable, almost unbelievable features. So the map has amazingly accurate geography. First, the pie Res map displayed an extraordinary knowledge of global geography. It showed the western coast of Europe and North Africa, the continent of South America, as well as numerous islands throughout the ocean. Moreover, it had lengthy notes written by Piri Reefs himself, telling the stories behind the places on the map, a sort of running commentary of the maritime history of humanity. There were detailed notes on Columbus's first voyage, including his difficulties obtaining sponsorship and his encounters with native populations. There were notes on Cabril's accidental discovery of Brazil in fifteen hundred, and even notes on the voyage of Saint Brendan, a sixth century Irish monk who discovered an island in the North Atlantic that he called the Promised Land of the Saints. That's pretty wild, right, So think about how closely guarded. Maritime information was at this time the secrets of the seas were what empires were built on. For Pirie rees to have all this information in one place was truly extraordinary. But there was more than that. So the map shows South America in impossible detail. Experts quickly noticed something which could not be explained, the incredible detail in which the Peiri Reefs map showed South America. How is this possible? Piri Reeves used the map of Christopher Columbus. But Columbus had only been to the Caribbean. He had not visited nor even mapped South America. Even the European expeditions, which had by fifteen thirteen only just begun to map the South American coast, had not mapped inland. Yet the Pirie Reefs map showed inland geographical features, the Andes mountains, rivers, territories, and even animals. The only explanation seemed to be that Columbus must have had access to local maps which showed him these things. In other words, like Piri Reeves, Columbus had created his map not only from what he had seen directly, but from the maps of others.
Speaker 3: Which makes sense.
Speaker 2: You know, you would try and gather as much information if you're trying to create like an all inclusive kind of thing. It's like imagine if you're you know, you don't go to ancestry or twenty three and meters or whatever, but you're just trying to create your own family tree based upon information that your parents have told you, and your grandparents have told you, and your cousins and your uncles, and you got to get it a little bit from everywhere, you know.
Speaker 4: And that's what Columbus was doing. But even more incredibly, Perry Reeves was doing on a much larger scale than even what Columbus was doing, because he also he had access to Columbus's maps, and that's what helped him map some of the portions of this map.
Speaker 3: So the and this is where.
Speaker 2: It gets a little weird for the flat earthers out there. You're not gonna like this. Okay, uh oh, the Pirie Reefs map uses advanced spherical trigonometry. Okay, fifteen fifteen, thirteen, fifteen fifteen. Back then, I hate to say it, they knew it. They knew the shit was round.
Speaker 4: I mean, if we're gonna get technical here, plenty of the elder who wrote the first what we today might call an encyclopedia. Okay, it was called naturalist historia, which was like the history of nature. And he had a very comprehensive understanding of the world at that time. And we were talking first century AD. He even shit on flat earthers in that book, so like we're talking before one hundred AD, they've been knowing it.
Speaker 3: But that's a conversation for another time.
Speaker 4: But like you said earlier, he was taking the Purie reefs, was taking maps from this source and from this source, and all these things. The Roman understanding of the world only went to just below the Saharan Desert. Like even ancient Rome didn't know for sure what the southernmost tip of Africa looked like. They assumed there was a southern tip, but they had no knowledge of what was on the other side of the Sahara for the.
Speaker 3: Most part, other than the lore and the legend.
Speaker 4: So when you're taking these compilations of all these other studies that people have done, these other explorers, and where what did you find, Where did you go, where'd you get the information from? For this guy to take that all and compile it into a map in and of itself is a massive undertaking.
Speaker 2: And that's not to say that there aren't some flat Earth anomalies. I love everything that the flat earthers look into, namely NASA, more than anything else. But you know, at least this guy back in the fifth early fifteen hundreds, he was using advanced spherical trigonometry.
Speaker 3: So upon closers.
Speaker 4: Sence, the sextint the thing that you would use to navigate back in these days you have to use spherical trigonometry. The only way that works is on a round globe shaped earth. Oh and his was a pirate, right, And that's my point. So like this dude being a seafaring guy, his dad being a seafaring guy, all the dudes making these maps being seafaring guys.
Speaker 3: You can't use a sextint.
Speaker 4: Unless you're on a ball, Like, it doesn't work on a flat plane. Some people actually argue about that, but it's incorrect.
Speaker 2: They try to say that, like the sextont proves that the Earth is flat, which I'm not gonna lie. I never really looked into all the details about a sexton so maybe it proves one way or another.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You're charting the way the stars move across the sky, and that's what like the little thing is for. You're trying to gauge like this star was at this point so long ago. We've been moving this direction according to the compass. Now that star is over here, and you're triangulating where you're at, and the only way that works is off of a tangent, A line tangent. A line tangent like that coming off of a ball.
Speaker 3: Is what you would use for this.
Speaker 4: But I'm not trying to shit on the flat earthers with this conversation. All I'm saying is that is it makes sense that that would be the type of math that he's using because most navigators were using that map at this time as well.
Speaker 2: So upon closer examination, researchers noticed something even more unbelievable. It was clear that the map was using advanced spherical trigonometry in its measurements, a technique unavailable in the West until the eighteenth century. Prior to that, it was impossible to accurately determine a ship's latitude in the Southern hemisphere, since the only known method for doing this involved citing the North Star, which can't be seen in the Southern hemisphere yet somehow pie the Pirie Reeves map had accurate latitude measurements in the southern hemisphere. This meant that whatever local source maps Columbus had access to, those who made them had possessed an understanding of spherical trigonometry. They had the technology to navigate oceans and accurately chart the globe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no doubt so.
Speaker 2: The Pirirees map shows Antarctica without the ice. This was, in my opinion, whenever I looked into this, I was like, oh shit, all right, especially whenever you look into the Antarctic Peace Treaty, which we're gonna talk about Admiral Byrd and his discoveries and all that kind of stuff. We don't know shit or fuck about Antarctica. Let's just be real, we really.
Speaker 4: We do have a guy that wins that's supposed to be coming on our show one of these days here soon.
Speaker 2: He went to the coast, went to the coast, not saying that he charted the whole fucking place, but he went to a part of Antarctica, which that's all one can do. It's not like you can just stretch your entire body across the whole land mess. That's not what I'm trying to say, I'm just the conte, you know. Yeah, So the most the most astonishing part of the Peiri Reef was not its detailed geography, nor even its seemingly impossible advanced spherical trigonometry, but that it showed to It appeared to show Antarctica, a continent which was not officially discovered until Your Boy seventeen seventy three by James Cook. There he is no doubt, but it was more than just the appearance of the continent on the map created in fifteen thirteen. It was that the Pirie Reece map showed Antarctica without the ice. How could it be possible since the last time Antarctica was free of ice was over six thousand years ago. Skeptics gave their best explanation of the pier recemp supposedly showing the continent of Antarctica without the ice. They argued that the portion of the map which appeared to show Antarctica was actually just an extension of the South American coastline that Pirie Reef simply ran out of room and curled South America along the bottom. This explanation seemed to make sense until nineteen sixty one that year, US Air Force captain and cartographer Lorenzo Burrows compared the Antarctic coastline depicted on the Pirie Rees map to modern maps constructed using satellite mapping technology. His conclusion was that the Antarctic coastline was, in his quotes, truly represented on the southern sector of the Pirie Rees map. Piri Reese's Antarctica was Antarctica, right.
Speaker 4: Fuck and likes mentioned James Cook, remember that he was sent to chart New Zealand. A subtangent of that was, Hey, while you're out there and you're in that southern part and all that, go see if this Tarra Australia is nonsense, is a real place or not? Like it was still a myth at that point, right, So Perry Rees had drawn it on his map, nobody knew for sure, because even Piri Reese himself never went there to see it with his own eyes. So it's not like Cook was sent out to chart Antarctica. He was just while he was in that area, decided all right, let's keep going south and let's see if there really is something here or not. And that's what that conversation was. So it's it's completely it was a side tangent, right, this was the first Antarctic exploration that had ever happened.
Speaker 3: That's my point.
Speaker 4: And to the other conversation about the flat earthers and stuff, you know, Like I said, Perry Reis was sent there and this was a side tangent, little side quest for him. They didn't have enough food and provisions to make their way around the flat plate because that would have taken a lot longer to circumnavigate the flat plate than it did to circumnavigate the continent of Antarcticle like you did.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm gonna say on that one, anyway. I mean, I get it, and trust me, I've we've taught. How many episodes on flat Earth have we done? Probably too many, fifty at least, right, and we're probably gonna be doing more. I can only imagine that there's gonna be more Flat Earth episodes, and maybe somebody is going to, you know, make Jacob get that that tramp stamp of David Weiss's.
Speaker 3: Face on his not highly unlikely.
Speaker 2: A lot of people think that the only reason why you're so against flatter Earth is because you're scared to get David Weiss's face above your above your crack, sir.
Speaker 4: Oh no, dude, a man of my word. But I'm again, there's way too much true data. Again, the Perios map would show a globe, all the ancient maps, all the ancient people like, no matter which way you want to aim the conversation, Yeah, NASA lies to us. I'm not negating that. That doesn't mean that the Earth is flat because NAS is a liar, DC lies to us. Does that mean America is not real?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 3: The two can't The two don't necessarily have to mean the same thing. Bro.
Speaker 2: I am in the in the vicinity of some people that believe that there is more to this earth than what they're telling us. So sure, whenever, you know, even even the conversation of yeah, it might be a globe, but could it be a bigger globe than what they're saying, We don't have access to that. You know, it's kind of just taking it on faith that these people actually are being truthful, right, and you know, and that's always a bad thing, usually to a level.
Speaker 3: I don't necessarily disagree.
Speaker 4: But again, we're talking about back in these days, right the seventeen hundreds, eighteen hundreds or dudes, with wooden ships with sails were making their way from point A to point B. Y know, when you ran out of food and water, you started eating your crew members.
Speaker 3: Like, that's a real thing that happened. Cannibalism on sea was a real thing.
Speaker 4: There was books written about like who you should kill first, and how you shouldn't eat your cousin because typically seafaring was like a family trade, so like, it's not ideal kind of thing, and there's.
Speaker 3: Rules to all these things. You wouldn't just pack up with all that you needed and hope for the best.
Speaker 4: You plotted her course correctly and you brought enough food and provisions for that type of journey. You can't do that unless you know the distance you're trying to travel. They had a very good understanding of that by that point.
Speaker 2: And there was also a lot of gainus that was going on there because you know, you're in prison for ten years, those boys start to look like girls, you know what I'm saying. And there were also fucking manatees, which some people believe that that's where the idea of mermaids came from.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, there's levels to that too.
Speaker 4: But point is, if the earth was larger than what we thought it was, or larger than what we've been told it is.
Speaker 3: We would have way more crews.
Speaker 4: Of ships that died because they literally starved to death because they didn't know the distance, but they did because they did.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I mean, and there are there, dude, if you think about it, there's probably so many damn ships at the bottom of the seafloor that we will never know about. So it is possible that there are people that tried to discover certain lands and that they just never were able to come back with that information.
Speaker 3: It's very possible. It's very possible.
Speaker 2: So in in that book you're I'm sorry, the Air Force captain and cartographer Burrows he is. He asserted that this meant beyond a reasonable doubt that the original source maps must have been made before the present Antarctic ice cap covered the continent. Now that was an Air Force captain Ain't no scrub saying all that. And he was a he was a cartographer for the Air Force, right, Like, I mean, he had some technology. He was using satellite mapping and stuff like that. He was like, holy shit, how did pier Res get this right? It makes no sense. Right, and he was like, all right, well, and if that map was showing that there was no ice, then maybe this is Maybe this is the craziest part because since the last time Antarctica was free of ice was over six thousand years ago, this meant that the local source maps used by Christopher Columbus had to be at least that old. If we are suggesting that the the you know, the Antarctica was covered by ice up until at least six thousand years ago, that would point that the maps are even older than that allegedly.
Speaker 3: And that would make sense.
Speaker 4: Right, Columbus made his trip in fourteen ninety two, so that does predate the pie Res maps. So if they're going off of the same source material, right, they're going off of the same legends and lore of what's at the most southernmost point in all these things, they would be deriving from the same type of source.
Speaker 3: So that makes sense to me that whatever the.
Speaker 4: Source that pirie Reefs was fucking with is the same source that Columbus was fucking with. That would say that, yes, there's land down there and it's lush, green vegetation. But again, we're talking about a legend or word of mouth or map itself. Who knows that is pre dating four thousand BC. That's fucking insane.
Speaker 2: Yes, so who could have made such advanced maps that long ago? The pirie Reeves map is real, it just doesn't make sense. So then they start getting into the pirie Res Map explained a little bit. So according to some the mystery of the pirie Rees Map has been solved. The secret is something called the pole shift theory. So a pole shift is when the entire surface of the Earth suddenly moves as one solid piece of the layers of liquid rock that make up the Earth's corp. The illustrative analogy most often used today is that of the loose peel moving around an orange. That's interesting. So the pole shift theory entered popular consciousness thanks in large part to Charles Hapgood's book nineteen fifty eight book called the Earth's Shifting Crust. The book's forward was written by none other than Albert Einstein, who helped Hapgood to develop the theory. As usual, Einstein was ahead of his time, and science has now proven that polar shifts have happened in the past. But it was Charles Hapgoods who put the pieces together and used the shifting Pole's theory to explain the Perierees map. According to Halfgood, some of the local source maps that Christopher Columbus used showed Antarctica in such incredible detail because they were created by the inhabitants of the Antarctic continent before the rapid poll shift buried them under the ice thousands of years ago. The reason these ancient source maps were so advanced using spherical trigonometry was that they must have come from an incredibly advanced ancient civilization. For Hapgood, the identity of this advanced civilization was obvious Atlantis, and yes.
Speaker 4: Could be honestly, they have currently archaeological teams in Antarctica that are drilling down through the ice and they are finding remnants of lush, green vegetation. So we know for a fact that Antarctica at one time, beyond any shadow of any doubt, absolutely was very not gonna say, tropical, but was very capable of sustaining life. And I personally do believe in the polar shift theory, not just because Einstein said it, but I mean even still, the South Pole moves every year. They go out and put like a brass hockey puck on the spot that is the current south pole, and next year they have to go out and rechart it and put it somewhere else, and there's level set. Some of that is because of plate tectonic shift and all these things, but I also believe that the poles are ever so slowly shifting around our Earth, and if the polar shift theory is as drastic as some has perspected, that would be possibly the cause of the Younger Dryest because essentially they're talking about, let's say the ball is spinning like this out of nowhere, and it starts spinning like this, Like what kind of violence is that gonna look like on Earth?
Speaker 3: It's pretty incredible to look at.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Yeah, well, and that also kind of pokes a hole in the whole flat earth theory if you think about it, because what flat earthers say is that it's flat and motionless, right.
Speaker 3: They don't understand it personally.
Speaker 2: This points to I mean, and maybe you could say that maybe it's maybe the Earth is still motionless from that perspective, and that just the crust beneath us is shifting.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I feel like there's probably gonna.
Speaker 4: Like make fifteen different mental hoops to jump through to make it make sense to say it's too much. I'm sorry, the Earth is round, y'all not trying to show that's not what the point of this episode is. We're not here to shit on flat earthers on this episode. But at this point, like it's it's just what it is.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: But according to Haguod, what inspired him to write this whole, this whole shifting of the poles theory was not only just with the help of Albert Einstein. So Albert Einstein was he helped essentially he wrote the forward to Halfgod's book, right. Einstein helped write the forward to this book, helped him create a lot of the chapters in this book and everything. And this guy was saying that according to Hapgood, according to him, Antarctica is Atlantis and the Perie Reese map is proof. So is the mystery solved or not? I don't know who knows, That's what I'm saying that, Like, that's why I was so fascinated by this in the first place, because maybe it answers a whole bevy of questions, you know, like how did they know about Antarctica? Way before this was the knowledge of circumnavigation, and was there ancient advanced civilizations that had some kind of technology, And if that ancient technology comes from somewhere, could we be looking at Antarctica being essentially agent Atlantis?
Speaker 3: It very well could be.
Speaker 4: And also when we use the term like advance civilizations, we do. I mean, yes, we could be talking about like flying craft and these types of things. We could also be talking about if you had a civilization in the year five thousand BC that had the knowledge and the technology to circumnavigate the globe, you understand that they are thousands of years advanced beyond anybody else on Earth at that time.
Speaker 3: That would be advanced.
Speaker 4: Now, that's not advanced to us today, but that would be drastically advanced to their contemporaries.
Speaker 3: So that's the other thing. When we hear the term advanced.
Speaker 4: Technology, a lot of people immediately insinuate like the movie Atlantis, right, the Disney cartoon, which, for the record, one of the best best cartoons that I've ever seen made. This is the CGI killed what could have been an amazing art form. That's a conversation for another day. But they immediately think like, oh, they had stone flying crafts that could have done this, and it's like, okay, maybe, but also understand that if this civilization had the ability to move a ship from Antarctica to Europe, that was way more advanced than anyone else on Earth was fucking with at that time.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, maybe they were messing around with levitation and anti gravity and there's no way of knowing that's the point.
Speaker 4: Or maybe they literally had figured out how a sale works, which up until that point everything was by ors.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: And if you think about it, this and this is what some people speculate. Maybe you're not of the mind that aliens and UFOs and stuff like that come from outer space. Maybe they're not interdimensional. Could they be from lands that we are either a haven't discovered or b are off limits or you know, something like that. Could they be coming from beyond the known world and we're.
Speaker 4: In our oceans, not even land that we haven't discovered, just underwater shit.
Speaker 2: Which is mostly undiscovered, right right, you know which? Anyway, so now I wanted to bring in your boy Dick Bird and Operation high Jump. His name is Richard Byrd, But come on, anytime you see a Richard, it's Dick automatic old dick old Dick, So what did he find? So we're going to jump to nineteen forty six, long after the Pirie Reeves and everything else, and Admiral Richard E. Byrd he led Operation High Jump forty seven hundred men, thirteen ships and an aircraft. Officially it was scientific research. Unofficially could it have been a military expedition to secure Antarctica. When Bird returned, he made bizarre statements. Antarctica is the most important place on Earth for science, but it is also the land of mystery. A land beyond the pole. That's his quote. That's not from the Possible diary. That's like him saying it. It's you can find a video of him saying that a land beyond the pole a land of mystery. Some say Bird encountered massive underground structures UFO activity or possibly even entrances to hollow Earth, which, dude, I want to believe in hollow Earth so bad. I want to do a whole another episode on that, because it's been a while since we've we haven't talked about hollow Earth in a couple of years, and I think that there's more to touch on it beyond just you know, the Admiral Bird's journals and diaries and stuff like that, but like, maybe there has to be more information about it. I think that there has to be. I don't want to say a hollow earth, but maybe could there just be civilization living beneath our feet and that's just where they dwell. You know, we talk about all the different tunnels around the world and all the different the doomsday bunkers and stuff like that, underground cities. I fully believe that there's some kind of underground cities. Does that point to the earth being hollow? Not necessarily, but it would be cooler if, you know, because the people that talk about the hollow earth, they say there's a whole nother there's huge animals, there's even bigger plants, the oxygen's a little bit more pure. That's the kind of shit that I'm interested in. And if that's real, Holy fuck, I want to go. I mean, there's all kinds of underground cities that we have found, right, caves that have been carved out in these types of things. I don't I'm not saying that I disbelieve in civilizations that are living underground currently to this day.
Speaker 4: I just also don't believe it either. I put in that weird gray area of maybe. And I'm not saying like the underground mole people or the ant people or.
Speaker 3: Something like that. Who's to say, one way or another?
Speaker 4: Is it possible that there is what we might, for lack of better words, call an alien civilization that are living two thousand feet below the our surface of dirt. How can you tell me that's incorrect? How would we know that that's incorrect?
Speaker 3: I you know, how would we know?
Speaker 2: But you know what, honestly, whenever, because you don't believe in a lot of mythological shit, especially like hollow Earth kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: And it just reminds me.
Speaker 2: Of one of the best YouTube videos of all time, which was the unicorns that were going to Candy Mountain and the unicorn Fuck yeah.
Speaker 3: I used to always say.
Speaker 2: Shun no no no no no, no, no no the non believers. That's you, sir. You're the non believer. You need to open up your fucking mind and think what if all of this shit is real? Not not to always look for proof that it isn't, but imagine for what it could be.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, if I'm just lett my imagination go for a ride, then absolutely I can imagine anything. But I also try to live in the world of reality, so I try to, you know, having a It's like saying, what if the Transformers movie was based off of real events and that is a real thing that happens. It's a fun imagination. Absolutely, I don't believe that's a true statement.
Speaker 2: I mean, imagination and reality. Sometimes the lines get a little bit blurred. Based upon your perception, you know, that's what they say that you know imagine, I mean your reality is based upon your perception. Perception is reality essentially?
Speaker 3: Like what if? What if superheroes were real?
Speaker 4: Like that is That's a fun thought process to have, and I'm not knocking it.
Speaker 3: I'm not shitting on Marvel or DC. These are fun things. I'm with you.
Speaker 4: But I'm also of the belief that if superheroes are real, we'd be having more of a situation like the Boys.
Speaker 2: Than we have with Marvel. Probably that's just my two cents.
Speaker 4: And so seeing as how we don't have that kind of shit happening, I'm not of the belief that they're real. So I mean, yeah, the underground civilizations, could they be real? Very possibly? And I'm honestly I don't have like a bunch of information to negate that they aren't real. I'm just saying I also don't have a lot of information to say that they are real. That's why I put in that gray area. I'm not shitting on the underground civilizations. I'm not shitting on hollow earth. I am more on the side of not believing it. But I don't outright think it's bullshit either.
Speaker 2: Jacob is what we like to call left brained, just very articulate, very what I say see is what I believe kind of thing, and there's nothing wrong with that. But anyway, let's get a little bit over to potentially Nazi Antarctica.
Speaker 3: Now, are we still in the Admiral Berg conversation?
Speaker 4: Because I got two videos of him pulled up where he speaks about it.
Speaker 3: Uh, you actually go ahead, I was.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to mention him kind of in passing, because you can't mention Antarctica without Dick Bird.
Speaker 3: All right, So both of these videos are short. Nothing's really long here.
Speaker 4: This is just under four minutes of him speaking on behalf of what he saw when he flew over Antarctica.
Speaker 9: Myself, I think we have a good chance to avoid wall Oh they'll blu snash him. Yeah, but if we unfortunately God forbid, don't have a waw, much of it will be fought across the top of the world, across the pole.
Speaker 4: Sure, he keeps going in and out of being very quiet because the audio is trash, but he's talking about avoiding war with Hitler. Hold on, so you had I don't think you read the title reverse speech.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, maybe that's not the best video to play. Here we go admal.
Speaker 4: Bird talking about Antarctica unexplored land on Chronoscope in nineteen fifty eight. Let's go here a right. Hopefully it's not going to be as crazy.
Speaker 6: I must say that Admiral byrd our guest tonight is not only our greatest living explorer, but he's been an inspiration to countless Americans. Is there any unexplored land left on this earth that might appeal to adventurous young Americans?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 10: Yes there is, and not up around the North Pole because it's getting crowded up then now because they find out it's really useaful not only to live in but militarily, but strangely enough, as left in the world today, an area as big as the United States. That's never been seen a human being, and it's I think it's quite astonishing that they shouldn't be an area as big as that unexplored. But more important than that, it's it has to do with the future of the nation, those to come after us, or even doing a lifetime because it happens to be an untouched reservoir of natural resources.
Speaker 3: And in the future, I can see a time when it.
Speaker 10: Will be very very important, very very employed, very employing, very employing. Y.
Speaker 2: So, my Antarctica, dude, untapped resources, that's what I'm saying. If it's just fucking ice, you know what I'm saying, like that, maybe there is a little bit more. And then just a few years after he dies, there's the whole Antarctic Peace Treaty where what was it, sixty or seventy different countries all come together to say, like we're all going to work together on discovering this land. It's like, I don't know, dude, when was the last time that that many unries came together. I mean, even bricks can't fucking get their shit together, you know what I'm saying, Oh they cannot.
Speaker 4: All right, let me see, there is another one that's back from the South Pole is immediately following his return to the States from his journey to the South Pole.
Speaker 3: So it's all still fresh in his mind.
Speaker 4: He's got some things to say about it, let's see, okay, So in their mind it's just it's a it's a silent video clip.
Speaker 3: Never mind.
Speaker 4: Then this is him on the boat returning back there. He is handsome gentlemen looking on dapper and they're throwing them a whole parade. Man, this dude's a hero at this time. Nineteen thirty Wow, all right, anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So moving on, So Nazi Antarctica, Operation New Schwabenland.
Speaker 3: We've all heard of this one.
Speaker 2: So in nineteen thirty eight, nineteen thirty nine, the Nazis launched Operation New Schwabenland, exploring Queen Maudland, the very.
Speaker 3: Area that pie Rees mapped.
Speaker 2: Officially they were scouting for whaling routes, but they planted flags, they built outposts, and allegedly exd ancient structures. Some say that they found Atlantean relics or alien tech and tried to weaponize it. But was Bird's mission a direct response to Nazi discoveries. The Nazis were obsessed with ancient tech and occult knowledge. If they found something in Antarctica, do you think that that explains why the US scrambled to send forty seven hundred troops there just a few years later. So, I mean, say what you want about the Nazis and going to Antarctica, but we absolutely know that they were obsessed with finding occult things. And I think that it is pretty interesting about how officially they were just going for scouting whaling routes. But why are you building, you know, and excavating structures and shit like that if you're only searching for whaling routes.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing. We know that that was a complete cover up. Now for what purpose? Was it for Atlantean relics? Was it for lost lands? Was it for We know for sure it wasn't for whaling routes. Nobody in the last two centuries has talked about the thriving German whaling industry, And yeah, I understand that they at that point. I don't even think they were losing the war at that point. It was expensive for them to send outposts and men and all these logistics to Antarctica.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't have done that for just no purpose.
Speaker 4: And they sure the fuck weren't doing it so they could bring back metric fucked tons of whale blubber for the German people to eat. No, that's absolutely horseshit. And they weren't using the whale oil for their lamps. They had panzer divisions, mechanized units. They needed diesel fuel, not whale blubber. So it just that whole conversation is stupid to me, Like, right off the rip, Now, what were they doing in Antarctica? Now we're talking Amal Bird is saying that this area is rich with coal, oil, uranium, natural resources that we would need, not just America, but the world needs in order to thrive and grow. Were the Nazis trying to set up a off grid, so to speak, oil drilling operation. Were they going out for occult reasons to find ancient relics that they could use and weaponize.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. These are one of these things I think is lost to the sands of time.
Speaker 2: And to quote the little man from me, myself and Irene, she'll be eating well blubber all right, just as soon as I free Willie.
Speaker 3: I don't know where you were going with that.
Speaker 2: God damn oh man, what a classic quote. But yeah, I don't know. I mean I think that Antarctica is such an anomaly and it's so secretive and for them just to be drilling for minerals and oil. I think it's much more beyond that. But we're never gonna be privy to it, especially whenever you look at some of Like the thing about like Google Earth is that it fucking blurs a lot of shit out, So whenever people start talking about it and they're like, oh wait, wait, wait, wait what did we just show them, and so they start blurting it out. We talked about that with you know, just off a coast of Long Beach in California, about that like, I don't know, fucking weird looking port that is now.
Speaker 3: Underwater, sycamore nole, dude.
Speaker 2: Right, And so people have discovered a lot of things on Antarctica just by looking at Google Earth, which now they've come to like redact and blur out. My thing is, why the fuck are you blurring shit out? Why would you blur anything out? I mean, it's just saying with the Grand Canyon exactly, Yeah, a lot of it's blurred out. So in what people were finding in Antarctica, just by looking at Google Earth as fucking.
Speaker 3: Pyramids, which it's like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I mean, if we're talking that the ice started to really hit their big time around six thousand years ago, I mean people suggest that, you know, some of the pyramids of even Egypt were around what four thousand BC, right twenty five hundred, which would make it even crazier if the Antarctic pyramids were there even before the Egyptian.
Speaker 3: Ones were, then yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: So and then you start to look into why is Antarctica so restricted? So since nineteen fifty nine, the Antarctic Peace Treaty has forbidden independent exploration, no drill, no settlements.
Speaker 3: And they say that it's to.
Speaker 2: Protect the environment, But why do world leaders keep on visiting, Why has the pope been there? And why are parts of Antarctica blurred out on Google Earth? What's really going on? If it's just penguins and ice, what's all the secrecy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I mean there's there's people that are currently in Antarctica that are content creators. As a matter of fact, you can see their YouTube channels. They drop weekly things about like living in Antarctica and this, this and this. There's resorts that you can go and visit as a matter of fact, and the warmer season and all of this, but you can't just explore the entire continent.
Speaker 3: Now, some of that may be.
Speaker 4: And realistically it's treacherous, it's cold as fuck. If you get turned around out there and lost, like yo, no one's coming to get you like that's that's and I understand that conversation for sure. And I could even understand because we don't own the entire continent. We own a section of it, right. They've been, they've piecemealed it out, and there's certain countries that have certain sections like a big pie chart. So I understand why maybe the Netherlands, I don't even know if they have a section. I'm just throwing out a random country here. Why their section? They don't want American google Maps to be able to zoom in.
Speaker 3: On that that's state secrets over there or something.
Speaker 4: I understand the conversation at least, But if you're also saying that there's nothing there but ice, I find it odd that you go out of your way to blur it. The same way I find it odd that you're telling me the grand canon, the entirety of that is in the United States. Why are you blurring out what you're saying is just naturally formed rocks from.
Speaker 3: Water erosion over a very long period of time. Why blur that out? That makes no sense, right, right?
Speaker 2: And so it's it's just so fascinating, and people can make what they want of the pyramids that you can see on Google Earth. I'm actually about to pull up one that somebody found on Google Earth.
Speaker 3: It is, go for it.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you think it's if you think it's just mountains, I could understand why you would think that. But that is a strange looking mountain, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: See, I think this might be the mentain I saw as a matter of fact.
Speaker 4: Where the going conversation is that basically a glacial landslide took place, and that's why it's formed this way. All right, Okay, if you're telling me even one or two sides of this structure of this of this mass.
Speaker 3: That's why it's so smooth to that side.
Speaker 4: A bunch of ice formed on this side and it kind of caved under the weight and slid off, and you could dig down below and find the rubble of that. There's other examples like that on Earth, I could understand that off of one side, arguably two, bro, that's a bit extreme to make that kind of a claim for this particular mountain peak.
Speaker 3: That is a perfect four sided pyramid.
Speaker 2: Here right right. And if you look into some of the pyramids, especially the ones in Egypt, right, like the Giza peer is it Giza? Why am I having a brain fart on that? The the Giza pyramids, if you look into them, they are perfectly like perfectly geometrically like perfect right, And if this was just random formation of a mountain, how is it perfectly two kilometers all the way around?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying that nature is always imperfect. There are some weird anomalies where nature sometimes just be making too much sense mathematically. But it's specifically on Antarctica. Why you're not allowed to go there? Maybe there's pyramids there, maybe you know, I'm you talk about how people were able to go to Antarctica.
Speaker 3: I doubt they're able to go to this part.
Speaker 4: No, I seriously doubt that, dude. I mean, but you know what, there are some there are some that shit on this right, the experts, And this is one of the ones where you would say expert quote unquote, and I'm with you on this particular guy.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard of many minute Man, Many minute Man?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I like a lot of his content, but at the same time he could be a bit of a dick when it comes to things of the conspiratorial nature. This is him debunking the pyramids in Antarctica, and I'm not saying I agree with him, and you'll see what I mean here by the end of this little clip right here on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Check it out. You know you're actually right.
Speaker 8: No mountain does have four sides of the equal angles, including fucking this one. Look at it. I've been tagged in so many conspiracy videos talking about this pyramid in Antarctica, so I'm gonna use this highly simple meme with the Sigma Male stock footage behind it to break down why this conspiracy is fucking stupid. Firstly, it's worth noting that this peak doesn't even have a name, but it is part of the Ellsworth Mountains in Antarctica. Now, as far as mountains, it's fairly small, standing at about four thousand feet, which you know is almost thirty five hundred feet taller than the Pyramid of Cufu, which he knows a little bit big for a pyramid. But my low, if it's not a pyramid, then why does it look like a pyramid?
Speaker 3: Hawkham's razor, Baby.
Speaker 8: The simplest answer is often the most likely. This shape is actually fairly common for geologic structures which were subjected to cold weather erosion. Here's a picture of the Alps where you can see a suspiciously straight ridge line. This shape is caused by repeated yearly freeze and thaw action ends, not by aliens.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's your sucking dumb That is the dumbest ample I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Bro.
Speaker 4: If you were to say that that was the case on that particular mountain, okay, and it was on one edge, I could even see two faces of that pyramid shape being formed from natural means. Okay, this side slid off in a shearing method, this side maybe, Okay, all four sides, and they're all just so perfectly two kilometers across. It's come on, now, dude, that's kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're talking about literally the wind is hitting these sides perfectly. You know, whether it's by wind or by snow, or by glacier or you know just whatever the frozen conditions are the frozen tundra of Antarctica in general. To say that this would perfectly happen with all of the elements, that is an anomaly. If it is just naturally forming, it is one of the wildest anomalies to anomaly.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: There are examples in other mountain ranges where you can see some like smooth sheer faces off of a mountain that do happen naturally.
Speaker 3: That's wild Frantarctica.
Speaker 4: And again, Milo, I like a lot of his content because he talks a lot of history, but he also can be a bit of a dick when it comes to a conspiratorial conversation.
Speaker 3: He has pretty much waged all out war against.
Speaker 4: TikTok's favorite conspiracy guy, Philip Zeba, who for the record, he's I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but he's doing it for the sense of making content.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 4: You don't have to believe in every single thing you talk about it. It's for the principle of entertainment. But yeah, it's been a back and forth between those two. It's really funny to watch.
Speaker 2: Actually, I mean just imagine being the guy that debunks everything.
Speaker 4: He's got t shirts made a Google debunker because like a lot of the conspiratorial conversation, in his opinion, could be quickly debunked from a Google search.
Speaker 2: But like, seriously, just imagine waking up and looking at a theory or a conspiracy or anything that people might get excited about or imagine or believe in, and you're like, I'm gonna wake up today and fucking crush their souls. That's my job. I'm gonna do that every single day. I fucking hate people like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not his main shtick by any means. He is a what he considers a science communicator. He talks a lot about He actually has done archaeology before, he's been on dig sites. He has a degree in these types of things, so he's like, yes, classically trained, but also he pulls back a lot of the myths as far as like like you would say, history being all agreed upon and there's like truth to a lot of these things that hasn't been known before.
Speaker 3: Now. He communicates well when it comes to those kinds of conversations, and that's the content that I.
Speaker 4: Enjoy, Like the hope Well site. He did a very in depth little well I say little. It's like a forty five minute video on the Hope Well Indian Mounds, and I thought it was beautifully done. And he talks about the sacred geometry they were using, and he's not shit.
Speaker 3: It was done very well.
Speaker 4: But then also there's that side of it where he'll go out of his way to shit on conspiracy people.
Speaker 3: So it's you know, that's not his whole stick, but at least half of his.
Speaker 4: Personality is a little bit of a Yankee soy boy cuck content creator.
Speaker 3: So there's levels to it.
Speaker 2: There's level I mean, look, dude, I for a long period of my life, I used to work in pizza shops. I was in the back, I was in the front. I was slapping dough, I was serving tables, I was serving drinks. But to say that I can slap just because I have experience in slapping out some dough, that all of a sudden, I'm fucking Papa John, Like, No, that would be incorrect, Like I'm I don't have that level of experience. So just to say that I played in the field that the experts played in does not make you a fucking expert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I guess I could see your point.
Speaker 4: But it would also mean that whenever some new pizza shop opens up and you go and try it out in the pizza's ass and the dough is like weirdly formed and all these things, you could probably point out a couple of things that they did wrong.
Speaker 3: Right, I was sure.
Speaker 2: I mean there, maybe you want to add a little bit more sugar, a little bit more flour, a little bit more yeast. Maybe the dough needed a little bit more time to rise or whatever, a little bit more time to ferment. There's always things that you can pick and choose.
Speaker 4: But like, it doesn't make you a master of the craft, but it also gives you at least a semi decent vantage point to say, listen, this pizza's ass, you need.
Speaker 3: To do this, and if the chef gets mad at you, oh, I am a pizza I studied in Italy. I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: B It's like, listen, I'm not saying I'm an expert. I've slapped some dough before and I could tell you you're fucking up, so like yeah, but but but even still, it's not like I have the taste buds of perfection. I still have my own, you know what I prefer, Like, I'll take a New York's Lives over a Chicago Deep Dish all day, every single day.
Speaker 2: The deep don't really care about it. So if I was to give my opinion on a Chicago Deep Dish, I wouldn't be the right person for that job.
Speaker 4: Fair point, right, You're you're the guy that could give your two cents when it comes to the hand tossed conversation, right, But the deep dish conversation is not your that's not your jam.
Speaker 3: You know too much bread.
Speaker 4: And that's why in the realm of education and the academics and all this, you have guys that like, no, my my thing is more like Hellenistic history.
Speaker 3: Like I know a little bit about Roman, but.
Speaker 4: Like Hellenistic is my jam, or like no, no, no, do Mesopotamian is my shit? Yeah, Like I can tell you some things about the British Empire, but like ancient Mesopotamia is my shit. And that you have these people that are special specialized in their fields.
Speaker 3: So there's there's levels to it.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing I don't I don't really particularly care for how he shits on people like that video, for instance, you need to be a dick about it.
Speaker 3: You went out of your way to be a dick.
Speaker 4: Because it's funny and because being a dick for the content, I understand. But from what I could tell, his personality is also like that a bit.
Speaker 3: It's so, you know, there are certain things.
Speaker 4: That he puts out that I get down with, certain things that I pretty much outright hate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he'd went on a whole ti rape.
Speaker 4: He found a history of the Earth from a Christian perspective. It was literally from a fundamentalist Christian understanding that made a textbook about how the Earth was formed, how science is wrong with these things. He went out of his way to shit on it. Now, granted he didn't shit on Christianity. He shipped on the writers of this book, right, and so like I give credit that he at least gave those distinctions, but he like took personal offense to some of the things that were made rather than just like taking this opportunity to be a learning moment. And they said it was this way, here's what we know about There's different tones you could take.
Speaker 3: You know, that's all you.
Speaker 2: Ever seen that you've seen, Like all the rick and Morty episodes. Right, yeah, well, like whenever Rick and Morty they like, I think they went down to Hell and they were talking to all the demons and shit like that, and they were like, oh, it causes me so much discomfort, which brings me pleasure, you know, like that kind of thing. Like he looks like the kind of guy that wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and loves it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's like Wes Huff whenever he went up against Billy Carson just throwing it out.
Speaker 3: He could have been a dick. He could have been like, well, you're fucking wrong, because Papa. He was very kind in his demeanor. He didn't outright shit on Billy.
Speaker 4: He respectfully disagreed and could show the receipts on his disagree.
Speaker 2: Somewhat condescending, he was somewhat condescending. I'm not gonna say that he wasn't.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say condescending.
Speaker 4: You had your boy quoting from the Gospel of Barnabas and like wes Huff's like, well, that's a known forgery. Here is why this and this he wasn't like, well, the gos like He wasn't a dick, is my point. There was a respectful tone to it. There are people that are dicks for the sole purpose of being an asshole.
Speaker 3: You don't have to take that tone, is my point.
Speaker 2: The being a dick for the sole purpose of being an asshole.
Speaker 3: You heard what I said. That was a That was a Jacob quote right there. I love it. That's that should be a T shirt, honestly. Yeah, don't be a dick for the sake of being an asshole, you prick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that just goes into polarity, you know, equals and opposites right there.
Speaker 4: Maybe the negative plus a negative, right, I mean.
Speaker 2: You can't have one without the other. For every dick, there needs to be an asshole. So I'm going to be a dix and hopes that an asshole shows up.
Speaker 3: At that point. I like it. But stuff anyway, but stuff?
Speaker 2: Uh so, all right, this is where it gets into flat earth and hidden hidden lands potentially so flat earthers research. Flat Earth researchers argue that the perie Rees map shows that that there's land beyond the Antarctic ice Wall, that's what they suggest, and forbidden territories that we're not told about. And even if you don't buy the model, it sparks a valid question are there hidden consonants or resources we're being kept away from?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Does that prove that we live on a flat earth? No, because you're gonna get a globir that'll just say, well maybe it. Maybe the globe is just bigger, so you can argue it fucking six ways to Sunday. The point is is that there are people that look at this map and they're like, maybe there's more land. And if you're just to be honest, like if you were somebody that had access to a lot of these maps and you wanted to show a map of the world and you wanted to maybe I don't know, keep some of that land to yourself without anybody getting to it, you could see how some elites would do that, right, Sure, that's not crazy to think I understand that. So yeah, so it's just a I don't know, is there hidden land? Is there hidden land, or just are they hiding something far more disturbing. Then you get into potentially what was it like Nephelum that were buried beneath the ice or buried beneath the land or whatever the fuck?
Speaker 4: Who's to say, who's to say what kind of civilization was thriving on the continent of what we would now call Antarctica circuit ten thousand years ago? Were they just humans just like us? Were they advanced humans in some way, shape or form? Were they giants? They were they alien by what we would call today?
Speaker 3: Who fucking knows.
Speaker 2: So, just to touch on a little bit more with Hapgood, Graham Hancock, and Charles Charles Albert Einstein's endorsement. So Charles Hapgood believed that the Perio Rees map was evidence of prehistoric seafaring civilizations, and Einstein even endorsed Hapgood's work, and which is you know, it's pretty amazing that he endorsed his work whenever he was alluding to Atlantis the entire time. I mean, say what you want. Maybe he was. Maybe Einstein just maybe he got a little tickle in his pants for that kind of mythological shit, or maybe he actually believed that Hapgood was on something.
Speaker 4: It's very possible. And I mean we're talking about the we've talked about the Bronze agec peoples that are in a mystery and an anomaly in and of themselves. Who's to say that their point of origin wasn't Antarctica. I don't know that for a fact. No one knows anything about them. We've had multiple people come on and say that they were the tribe of Dan, they were uh, these lost tribes. They were Atlanteans, they were this, they were How do we know they weren't Anarkan?
Speaker 3: We don't Anarchian? What the fuck? You know what I'm saying. We don't know that for a fact.
Speaker 4: We do know that they had advanced seafaring technology and capabilities that no one else in the Bronze Age could come close to touching, right, Who fucking knows they There's been an argument to say that this was a quote unquote Bronze Age Viking, a civilization that just came down from the Nordic countries and came through unrated people.
Speaker 3: Do we know that for a fact, No, No, we do not.
Speaker 4: We have there's very scant evidence of even what skin color they were.
Speaker 3: We don't know shit, right.
Speaker 2: And so even in that in that half good book alluding to Antarctica and the shifts, crusting and possibly Atlantis, Einstein was actually entertaining the idea of crustal shifts and law civilizations, so that points to it possibly, you know, being more than just pseudoscience.
Speaker 4: At that point, I agree, and I mean, hell, even if it was pseudoscience, they're talking about one of the greatest scientific minds of the last fucking four centuries that was dabbling in the pseudoscience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's okay to have an imagination and be educated.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if it was suppressed history, you know, why would they hide it? So why isn't it taught in schools? Why do mainstream historians dismiss it? Because if the Perires map is legitimate, which the Air Force captain legitimized it, essentially it destroys the official exploration timeline. It proves pre Ice age advanced civilizations actually existed, and it exposes that knowledge has been hoarded for centuries. So who benefits from keeping humanity in the dark about our real history? And what are they protecting by hiding it?
Speaker 3: That's the question.
Speaker 2: You really got to ask yourself why would they be hiding it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: And then of course you kind of just have to let your imagination run rambant, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, then you got to add in UFOs and Antarctica. So modern UFO disclosures keep trying or keep tying back to Antarctica Whistleblower's hint at alien ruins beneath the ice? Could this be why Antarctica is restricted? Is it a contact zone between humans and non human intelligences, the same beings who may have given us the source maps that per recopied. I don't necessarily buy that. I don't know, but it's fun to speculate. So is this why we're seeing the slow UFO drip feed? Which I don't know if you've been keeping up, bro, there's been shitloads of allegedly UFO videos captured and I really don't know what to do about it because we do live in a day and age of AI, and I just have a hard time trusting anything. But to be honest, if you were going to soft launch disclosure, you so do it in a time where people would be questioning the validity of it because of AI and because of editing softwares and shit like that.
Speaker 4: I mean, even when it comes to the flying craft that pilots are getting out of the military and saying, yo, I saw the same blip on my radar.
Speaker 3: It was doing maneuvers that we can't create.
Speaker 4: Like that's impossible that that was human technology and all these things I fully believe in the alien conversation. Now where they come from, That's where we get into the level of speculation. Who fucking knows. I have my own beliefs on it. You have your own beliefs on A good cult member listening, you have your own beliefs on it. Now, we could argue that to the cows come home, But I honestly one hundred percent believe that we are going to and definitely in our lifetime.
Speaker 3: I would argue, maybe even before the end of this year, maybe.
Speaker 4: Come into complete, undisclosed contact with another race of being that is not from our plan of existence.
Speaker 3: I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 4: It's a very open ended broad brush I'm painting with, but that's the best I could do.
Speaker 2: A consciousness unknown essentially, So so Pirie Reefs wasn't just making a map. He was preserving lost knowledge.
Speaker 3: Essentially.
Speaker 2: He knew that it came from ancient sources, sources powerful enough to rewrite the story of humanity essentially. So if this fragment can do that, what could the rest of the map show? And if it still exists, who's keeping it hidden and for what reasons? Which I find to be pretty curious to say at least, so if the pier Reefs map is more than a curiosity, the purier resapp is more than a curiosity. It's a crack in the facade of our official history. It tells us that advanced civilizations human or otherwise, map this planet long before modern day humans. It tells us that Antarctica is hiding more than ice. It tells us that the people uh. It tells us that the people who know the truth aren't interested in sharing it, and that the question isn't whether the peier Reefs map is real, It's that the question is what else have they hidden? So that's that's why I love this kind of stuff, because it points to, you know, experts being wrong and potentially hoarding of information, and that's what this show is really all about. So that's really why I wanted to get into Perry Reese in general. Had I had heard of it in passing before, but I was like, what is that really all about?
Speaker 3: It's just fascinating.
Speaker 2: This guy in fifteen thirteen fifteen fifteen was able to fifteen thirteen because his dad died in fifteen eleven. His dad was the pirate and then turned was it naval commander or something like that, and so maybe he got a little bit of that information from his dad. And what I was thinking about is like, if his dad was a pirate before, who's to say that he wasn't pirting and looting and stealing you know, potential loss maps and stuff like that. I don't know, but I do find it fascinating that this guy was the creator of this map and it was lost for so long until it was eventually discovered a few hundred years later, and it proves everything completely wrong. I mean, we already know that Columbus wasn't the first to discover America. You know, that was that was ridiculous. There were already people on it. It was already discovered, people were inhabiting it, right, But you know, it just makes you wonder what do we know about our history? What do we know about you know, pre Ice age? And could there potentially been advanced civilizations on this land? And then you look into all the the Atlantis stories and everything, and it's like, man, I want to believe that, and maybe Antarctica is proof. Maybe maybe we'll learn one day. I have to speculate that we we're not going to learn it, but those of higher power probably would.
Speaker 4: Absolutely and it's crazy that you would say that this you's dad was a pirate. So the Ottoman Empire, right, the Barbary Pirates as they are known, they were some of the most feared pirates of their day and age, which is actually in the Marine Corps hymn from the Halls of Montezuma to the Shores of Tripoli. That is because Thomas Jefferson sent marines to go and fuck up the Barbary pirates that were the Ottoman pirates in question here in the seventeen hundreds of old, which is why the Marine Corps officers sword is a Mameluke sword. It's an Automan sword that they took once they took over this area in Tripoli. But yeah, if for anybody who's curious, here, they were a Muslim group. They were Islamic, and there was a ship that ran aground in their area and the pirates beheaded all of the surrendering US naval members and Thomas Jefferson could not understand why, so he asked to get all of the information on Islam, like we need to understand what kind of culture would just behead surrendering guys. That's not how civilized people do business. Then when he read the Quran and found what the Islamic faith believes in, he said, oh, so the only language that these people understand is beheading in violence.
Speaker 3: Got you, hey, newly formed a marine corps.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna need you to go and draw some blood because they killed some of us, and we're gonna go ahead and set up precedence that that is bad for your health.
Speaker 3: So they did, they did, and we.
Speaker 4: Brought back a sword and a story and we sing songs about it to this day. So the Barbary pirates aka the Ottoman pirates in question here very renowned in the day and age that we're talking about here. They were big from like the sixteenth century to I want to say, even the nineteenth centuries, when the eighteen hundreds is when they finally like went fully by the wayside.
Speaker 3: But yeah, dude, interesting shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean, I that is crazy. Is that where the Barbarian term comes from?
Speaker 3: No, that actually comes from Rome.
Speaker 4: So the same way that the Vandals that you've heard that term before you vandalized something. The Vandals were actually a tribe that was to the north of the Roman Empire when they were making their way into Germanica and Gaul and all these things. The Vandals, the Visigoths where we get Gothic from.
Speaker 3: These were all tribes to the north of Rome.
Speaker 4: So Barbarian, the Barbarian hordes quote unquote if you will that that's an old term that comes way way far back.
Speaker 3: Barbary comes from.
Speaker 4: Uh believe it's the Barbary coast, which is ralph the coast of the Horn of Africa. So, but the Ottoman Empire stretched from Turkey around the Horn of Africa.
Speaker 3: All it was.
Speaker 2: It was a big empire, very large damn. I mean, hey, it's fun learning about history. It just have to put a little faith in it, you know, Dad said, I good cult members. If you enjoyed this, maybe you want to do your own deep dive. Maybe there's a little bit more to periereas that maybe I didn't cover. This is why we do it. It's just to plant the seed. It's not to give you the crops. It's just to show you that there's good soil here and you take your seed and you just semonated. Okay, so you do what you do what you want with this kind of information. Hopefully it sparked a little curiosity. Hopefully it inspired your imagination a little bit to be able to wonder what were they doing pre ice age? You know, what was going on back then? And is there something beyond Antarctica? You know, and this is something that you know, we can only speculate, but it tickles the conspiratorial fancy.
Speaker 3: It definitely tickled mind.
Speaker 2: So if you enjoyed this kind of stuff and you want to be able to support us, and we have a couple of different ways that you can, Patreon being the best way, but we have a couple other ones there, Jacob, We do.
Speaker 4: We do, And like you said, dude, the way that you were not here to, like, you know, grow the tree in your mind of the imagination. We're here to plant the seeds right the same way that right now. If you would like to plant the seeds for your financial future, okay, and one day you're gonna want to reap the fruit from that planting, the best way to do that would be to buy some silver and gold bullion. You plant that finance seed right now, and then fifty years down the road you might be able to cash in on that investment. The best place to get started with that would be to go to the link in the description below and go to cocsilver dot com. When you fill out your information, our homeboy, Wanne Clark is gonna be the one to reach out to you and get you started on your journey. You want to buy a little bit, you want to buy a lot of bit. You want to buy some silver, some gold, some platinum, some whatever the case. Would you like to get your start in the business aspect of becoming a distributor of silver and gold yourself. Whatever you're interested in, Wayne Clark is gonna be the guy to hook you up with that information. Again, the link is in the description below. Look, do your research on this. As we're talking about the ancients. We're talking about the days of old prehistory. Prehistory, they knew silver and gold had value. Middle Ages they knew silver and gold had value. To this day, silver and gold has value. It's only gonna go up. The value of the dollar is gonna ebb and flow up down left, fright center. Silver and gold are gonna maintain a value. That's just the math here. While it's still affordable for you to get your hands on some. Now is the time cecsilver dot com once again is the best place to get started. Another way that you could, like Jonathan said, support the show and support our mission to spread information, to inspire the imagination of all of our good listeners, and help us grow this show, this cult to be a ever growing, ever popular show that breaks through glass ceilings. We need your help. We need to boost through algorithmic matrixes. The only way that that's gonna happen is if they can see activity, not just that we're posting things. If you go right now and leave a review, leave a comment, whatever the case is, this activity is what boosts the algorithm.
Speaker 3: So what you could do at this time is please hit the five stars, hit the shares.
Speaker 4: Of like subscribes to follows, and leave a post and leave everyone shares.
Speaker 3: Hit their friends, family shares, sai or here's the deal.
Speaker 4: The more activity the algorithms see across all of our listening platforms, the.
Speaker 3: More we get promoted to more potential listeners. Who could that become potential cult members? Actress, do you find ladies and gentlemen?
Speaker 4: Why are you gonna go check out met the Mysteries Jonathan's on the show and get in the same level of respect over there with the five star.
Speaker 3: Reviews and the positivity and the comments. Come check out the CAE tonight and.
Speaker 4: Come join each of us for our individual Patreon lives that we host every Wednesday night and night be Central.
Speaker 3: And we think if everybody's already gone and.
Speaker 2: Done so, And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 3: And my name is Jonathan, I'm.
Speaker 2: Jake and there's one very important, shume be vittle piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humidly possible.
Speaker 4: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and eve dot com right now. Abam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you.
Speaker 3: Spend or what you buy.
Speaker 4: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 3: Use the offer code CULT.
Speaker 4: That's Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT