Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen in this corner from the University of Colorado for thirty years in the rain, fighting for truth, justice and the American way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at the celebration continue.
Speaker 3: It seems like every day there's another new reason to continue the celebration. Is if the original one wasn't enough, right, the gift that keeps on giving America, saving American once again through the election of Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump. But you see this momentum and you see it taking concrete form, and the latest today well actually on multiple fronts, but the headliner today is this absolute farce in Georgia getting more and more fully exposed. Is thank goodness the appellate court level and Georgia stepping in and disqualifying Fannie Willis from prosecuting that case as it should. And listen, we know that case is not coming back against Donald Trump. The underlying case hasn't been dismissed at this point. But it's a farce. It's always been a farce, and it you know, you think about how close we came. Imagine if Trump had lost this election and now these legal hyenas just abusing the system and tearing him apart, you know, all over the country. But thank god, you know, he saved himself, the American voters saved him, and in the process, you know, saved America for now and let's hope forever. Eight five five or zero five eight two five five the number. But if you have not been following that story, I'd ask which planet are you from? And have you been on one of those drones? But but you know, you've got this obviously politically motivated prosecution of Trump and Georgia, which really strikes at the foundation of our nation as a people. We can never be destroyed from the outside, right, we can only be destroyed from the inside. But this sort of thing is the kind of thing that can destroy us. So you've got Fannie Willis and to her lover, Nathan Wade, who she brought in to be the special prosecutor exposed. But what my point today is a that how great it is for America that the Georgia Appellate Court stepped in and people can see, yeah, no, wait a second. You know, there are checks and balances, and we're not going to go down to the Banana Republic road. But the other point I want to make is one that's not getting talked about and it really needs to be. And I'm not saying this because I'm a lawyer. I've been a lawyer for forty years. I'm a trial lawyer, but because it's true, and that is all of this, that the destruction of that farce of a case in Georgia, all of this was triggered by one great lawyer doing things that great lawyers do. And there's no talk about that out there, and that really it concerns me because I think heroic efforts like this, this lawyer, Ashley Merchant, and she was even Trump's lawyer. Remember that this abusive process down in Georgia, they charged about everybody they could think of charging, because part of their broader goal with this perversion of a prosecution in Georgia was to just try to intimidate people out of even thinking of getting involved in conservative politics, criminalizing conservative politics, and that's part of the lefts overall playbook. They can't win an argument based on the law, facts, morals, etc. They just have to have this politics of personal destruction. So was not even Trump's lawyer. It was a lawyer for a co defendant who was doing what great lawyers do, which is the real dirty work. You know, a big part of my job is detective work, and I happen to love it. My dad was a detective Chicago Police Department. I happened to love it. But she got worried that, hey, wait a second, there might have been something going on between Fannie Willison Wade. And she dug in and she investigated, and she pushed and she put and she finally got somebody to give her an affidavit saying this was true, this happened, and that then earned her a hearing. Then she got subpoena power. Then she got to start to unravel this thing and in the meantime, save Donald Trump from that farce of a prosecution. So yeah, kids, if you're thinking about what you want to do with your life, if you got the right morals, you got the right principles, you got the right aims and ambitions, you get that ability to walk in front of the bar and practice law. Somebody like this Ashley Merchant just changed the trajectory of America. And that's just great work by one lawyer. And then I'm just love to get her on the show, Kelly, can you do that? Call up Ashley Merchant, try to get her on the show no relation, by the way to the judge. Close to Christmas. Now, if there's anything fun you want to talk about, you know, not that this serious stuff isn't fun, but just fire away and everything's fair game. What privilege Jesse Thomas in today? Jesse who big time guy normally does the Rockies? And is this a disciplinary action? How'd you end up on this show?
Speaker 4: Well, like I said, I tried to change my number during the off season, but they find me.
Speaker 2: They sent a telegram to the house. So here I am. Yeah, you're just with me. You are just magnetic. Thank you. Well, it is a great privilege. Yeah, place i'd be well, and you're a good liar, but I appreciate that. I mean, it's the sentiment that counts, right, Yeah, I think you'd rather be maybe in Game seven of the World Series.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's the Rockies up a couple of years away, Yeah, Dan, a couple of years away?
Speaker 2: How far? Now? Tell me this, my friend. Are the Rockies going to be contenders again?
Speaker 4: And if so, well, there is hope for twenty twenty six. They're going to make some significant steps with some younger players this year, and then if everything goes their way and they catch lightning in a bottle. Twenty twenty six is looking promising, Okay.
Speaker 2: So twenty five will just kind of enjoy the popcorn and every everything else.
Speaker 4: And it's all about development, work in progress, under construction, if you will. That's the way I'm referring to it, or under construction.
Speaker 2: And it's so interesting to me. And we won't talk baseball day to day, but it's so interesting to me because my love partner, Barbara Wahi, and I we were sitting around and were saying, Okay, do we renew our Rockies tickets again? Because we we have these good Rockies tickets that we use for clients and our wonderful staff. And I may make it to two or three games here. I love going. I'm just busy, So do we renew them again? Because they're really expensive. And we were sitting there thinking, you know what, people love them. You know, we have such clients love them, our staff loves them. And even though it's probably the worst team in baseball, people love going out to the park. And I think so many of us, you know, kind of grew up that way, you know, with our moms and dads taking us to games. It is that history behind.
Speaker 4: It hard to have a bad time on a summer, nice summer evening at Coursfield at the corner on any of.
Speaker 2: Them blake And in a weird kind of way, I'd rather much rather have a winner. But in a weird kind of way, if you're not gonna have a winner, it's almost better to have a team you know is gonna lose, because then your evening isn't affected if they lose. Like we we correct. I get what you're saying. We go to a Bronco game, or we go to a Nuggets game, we go to a Navs game, we're bummed out if our team loses. We go to a Rockies game, we expect them to lose. It's it's all about the environment.
Speaker 4: And this year it's all about the development of the younger players.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna have to they do have some good young talent. And so Jesse Thomas with us today A five five for zero five A two five five text D A N five seven, seventh through nine. Jesse, I know you don't need me to say this, but anytime you want to chime in with would love your thoughts on any of this. I'm not quite sure what this is going to be because there's so much going on in the world. It's going to be kind of a free form show. But some of the things I want to kick around with you today and we'll keep you posted. The House is about to vote on a Trump backed bill to avert a shutdown is as you know, Mike Johnson, and I think my interview with him is still up. Mike Johnson. It had a plan and then Elon Musk came in and said, you know, this doesn't make sense. It's not good enough, and so that got shot down and I was personally happy to see that. And now they're trying to put something together to keep the government open this weekend. So we'll keep you posted as this vote will happen, likely sometime during the show. A few things I want to talk to you about, though, that go beyond the headlines. Obviously, there are all these headlines about Stephanopoulos and ABC having to pay the fifteen million, some say sixteen million, and that's fantastic, But I want to go beneath the headlines into wait a second, all these stories now that ABC staffers in full revolt, etc. Why would they be. I do want to touch on that because it goes back to my premise, and I think if you pause to look around at it, you'll see many examples and some I have even thought of, which is the modern Democratic Party in a lot of places nationally start with, and certainly here in Colorado, in my opinion, has become at its core lawless. I mean, it doesn't mean every single thing they do violate some statute, no, But what it means is, at its core, the powers that be in the Demococratic Party don't feel tethered to the law. They don't feel the law applies to them. They're very confident they won't be prosecuted if they do violate the law. And that's where you get to the point somebody like Mike Johnston, the mayor of Denver, lawless. Mike would come out and openly call for insurrection, openly call for promise to use his police to physically take on federal law enforcement to stop federal law enforcement from enforcing federal immigration law. There's this feeling as if the law doesn't apply to them, and they act that way. So that's what brings me back to these news stories about ABC staffers in full revolt for ABC settling a case where they're clearly liable. Goes back to that attitude among those in power on the left that the law does not apply to them, defamation law, that doesn't apply to us. We can do whatever we want to do. We're Democrats, we're lefties. Prosecutors aren't going to prosecute us. If we're sued, they're not going to win. But conservatives, they don't even have to violate the law, and we can successfully ruin them. I mean, that's just the mentality, and it takes a lot of different forms, and it's something that has to be defeated, which is one reason I'm so happy to see Trump prevailing the ABC case. Because the left lies into fames locally and nationally all the time, and it's time that we start rising up against that and holding them accountable. You're on the dan Kaplace Show.
Speaker 1: Denver's talk station online at kehou dot com.
Speaker 5: The new and improved free iHeartRadio app is finally here, just in time for the holidays, and it's everything you love about radio in the palm of your hand. The live radio dial presets scan even lyrics, and iHeartRadio has all your favorite artists, playlists and podcasts too.
Speaker 2: Anytime anywhere.
Speaker 5: It's our holiday gift to you. Get the new and improved free iHeartRadio app today.
Speaker 4: I Harpy.
Speaker 2: Hockeys games with us today and why we've got some red hot Son. We're going to be firing for you this afternoon with the left melting down. Well, what was that? The left melting down over the Fannie Willis being disqualified in that first of a Georgia case. So we'll be following up on that as well. Let me get a couple of text and by the way, we expect a vote very soon on a funding bill to keep the government open, so we'll keep you posted on that, Dan says a Texter to DA n five seven, seven thirty nine. So fun watching the left meltdown about Elon and Vivic. They post that no one voted for them. They seem to forget no one voted for Kamala in the primary, and they did not have a problem with that from Alexa and I argue with the idea that nobody voted for Elon Musk. Wait a second, everybody knew that what they were getting he wasn't behind the scenes, and I think that's the awful lot of people voted for Trump because They wanted very smart people like Elon Musk involved in the administration instead of you look at the cast of knuckleheads and losers surrounding Kamala Harrison, Joe Biden. You know, people want excellence, they want competence, They want the trains to run on time, they want it to work. And you look at a guy like Elon Musk, you know, in a brain that can light stuff on fire, and all the success he's had, Yeah, people want more of that in government. That was part of Trump's appeal. He'd had a lot of success in business. The occasional failure, but my goodness, have you ever known anybody to succeed at the highest level of anything who didn't have a fair amount of failure along the way. That's just part of the learning process. That that's part of the toughening process. So no people wanted Elon Musk was openly campaigning for Trump giving away a million dollars per event, and maybe I should try that, Jesse. I could draw a krowd, right, Yeah, so if you would loan me twenty million bucks, Jesse, I will go do twenty events in the next thirty days. Anyway, now people knew what they were getting there, they wanted it, and it is a good thing. I'm not saying he's perfect. I'm just saying that he brings a lot of good things to the table and Trump is smart to tap him. The other thing we were talking about this last night with Elon is think about that superpower with the money because at this point, yeah, okay, if for publican senators for example, are going to take Trump on in confirmation, well okay, they put the word out Elon Musk is going to fund up primary challenger, and that means you're going to have a tough time in that primary. And so that ability to just target and fund these battles, these causes, etc. That is kind of a super power for Trump right now. And the left doesn't like that at all because they've been the ones printing money right whether it's here in Colorado or nationally, the Democrats basically can print money and have all the money they need to fund this wacko stuff. Well now, at least where Trump's involved, conservatives have all the money they need to fund the good stuff. That's that's good for America. Alexa, Oh is this our Alexa? You're on the den Kapitlis Show. How you doing, Alexa?
Speaker 6: I am great, jan How are you well?
Speaker 2: Wonderful? Thank you. Last I can remember we were sitting here on the show praying for your survival and health. But but you're thriving.
Speaker 6: I I am fine. Yeah I got chest eyes for walking around with a broken necks for six days. Then now I'm I am.
Speaker 2: Where'd you grow up.
Speaker 6: Here?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: In Colorado? That's impressive.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's impressed.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, people in Littleton they walk around with broken necks all the time. They're tough, Littleton, tough, Littleton strong.
Speaker 6: Yet you have to be so. I have a suggestion for people who don't know what to get someone who has everything or need a last minute present that ties into your driving tips, since that's my husband and I have both had our cards destroyed in the last couple of months. Yes, gas cams. You do not have a dash camp. Have get someone you love a dash camp. It's not that expensive. A car kicked up a three foot bar and hit my husband's windshield and we have it all on dash cam to prove what happened. But it also going on the dan Chip way. It makes you more aware of your driving and it makes you not want to react to other people's bad driving because you know it's all on camera, so it probably actually makes.
Speaker 7: You a better driver.
Speaker 6: That's my suggestion. Beside the visage spa day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how can you miss on that? Well, Alexa, thank you for that. If we don't talk, have a great Christmas.
Speaker 6: You have a very merry Christmas with your lovely family.
Speaker 2: Thank you. We sure will. And I got to tell you that is brilliance from Alexa because I push this all the time, and you know the kind of work I do. My real job is representing people in death cases, in catastrophic injury cases, representing victims. And I just encourage you to get that dash cam. And in fact, I was in at the dealership believe it or not. Yeah, my car's back in the shop, right And so I was saying, hey, do you guys have something through the dealership where you can hardwire all this? And they say, noh, you got to go after market. But I'm going to go after market and get that dash cam because you know how every second or third show I should do At every show, three times I say don't go when the light turns green because so many people are running red lights. Right now, I probably have that happening three or four times a week. But you want to get the dash cam so that if anything bad does happen, you've got the proof right there. Somebody tries to lie about what happens, you got the proof because I'll tell you forty years of representing victims and catastrophic injury cases, people on the other side lie all the time that they you know, I'm not saying every defendant in every civil case lies, of course, not that it'd be ludicrous, but it is very, very common that people on the other side lie about what happened. And my job is to prove the lie. And we've been able to do that each and every time, and that actually ends up helping us in the end because guess what, juries don't like liars, and when I can prove that somebody on the other side is lying, that really helps my case. But it it sure be nice to just have that video right and just put all that to rest. Let's go to beautiful Fort Collins. We'll talk to Don. You're on the Dan Caplis. Sh'll welcome.
Speaker 7: Hey, Dan, Hi, Merry Christmas, you too, your crew.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 8: I have a question.
Speaker 7: Before the election, you were saying that you were convinced that Biden wanted Trump to win. So following that kind of logic, here's my question. It's been said that Biden is going to pardon a lot of these people that were problems in his administration, like Liz Cheney and Adam Schiff and some of those people. Do you think that Biden is not going to pardon those people because he sees them as being the people that kept him from running for presidency.
Speaker 2: What a great question, Don. It depends on who you're talking about. There isn't time to do it justice right now, but I want to follow up on that when we come back. We do have a special guest on the other side. But in the next segment, I want to follow up on Don's great question because I think President Trump. President Trump will benefit greatly from a number of the pardons Joe Biden is considering, and I want to explain that as well, special folks, Not that everybody isn't right to start the segment, but this time of the year, you may be thinking about, Okay, you want to do some end of the year given maybe it's five bucks, maybe it's five million, whatever it is, but you're probably not wanting to just rute to check. You're wanting the best bang for the buck. You want to do the most good you can and if you're kind enough to listen to that show, you know for me that means Catholic Charities and Catholic Charities of Denver does this really nitty gritty type work. Without it, the city would literally fall apart. But wanted to introduce you to a couple of folks here and you hear a little bit about what they do over at Little Flower Assistance Center in Aurora. My wife volunteers there and said, you've got to get these people on air. It is unbelievable the good they do. So I want to drop on for a minute or two. Donna Parter at Donna Parter forgive me, and Frank Lanrick and Donna Potter. Let's start with you. Welcome to the Dan Kaplis Show, and tell people a little bit about what you do.
Speaker 9: Please, Hi, Dan, thanks for having us. Actually I'm the site director over at the Little Flower and we provide a lot of different services to the community and that includes food, clothing, resource and referrals, employment search, senior assistance. That's about twenty five percent of our population and we provide a huge joy drive at Christmas, and it's for school age kids, king parents, and our elderly adults.
Speaker 2: And how would you describe say that the folks who most often come to you for help.
Speaker 9: Oh my, it's hard to put them in a few words because they're so diverse because we serve all populations. So I would say, you know, twenty five percent are adult seniors. Most of the folks that come to us are people that do not have employment. I would say that they are recently unemployed or they are searching for new directions in employment, so we're able to assist a little bit. Most of them are in need of food because of the rising prices and food, and so that's that's one huge area of service that we offer. I think it was around twenty five thousand people we have last year with food alone, and we're only open three days a week, and we have over one hundred volunteers. So that's what keeps us ticking over here.
Speaker 2: And that number of volunteers, I mean, obviously really says something about what you do and the quality of how you do it. Donna Potter again is a director over at Little Flower Assistance Center, and so tell folks who are listening, Donna, if they donate money to help your cause, what is that money going to translate into? Just just on a very base level. And I appreciate the description of the categories you just gave, but give an example of how somebody's twenty dollars might be used to help.
Speaker 9: Okay, basically a lot of our money goes to food or personal care items. And with the food items were able to purchase from generally Food Bank of the Rockies or on sale, you know, extra food products that we need. We try to do a very balanced product when we distribute. So we're doing, you know, not only can foods, but we're also providing meats, fruits, vegetables, berries, you know, those types of things, and not all the time can you you know, do those come in with can food drives?
Speaker 2: And what you're doing is so real because I know my wife Amy, when she came back, she said she could not believe. And she's worked in some pretty high level places, including some network TV time, and and you know, she came back and said, I cannot believe the level of organization. It is so highly organized, it's so efficiently operated. You know, it was just so very impressive, and she was telling the story about I think it was a family. She said, there must have been seven or eight kids, you know, and they came in and they were all in a very very efficient, organized, helpful way, given you know, what they needed, what they needed to feed the kids, what they needed to close the kids. And she just left thinking, you know, it doesn't get a whole lot better than that.
Speaker 9: Well, and it's the volunteers, I mean, without a doubt. You know, we only have two part time paid staff here. So it's all the volunteers that keeps the place ticking and running smoothly. And they each have their set things that they do, and they work in teams of you know, in many different areas, whether it's picking up the food or transporting the food or unloading it. As I said, the Joy Drive for Christmas is huge. We serve about six hundred kids in the downtown original Aurora area and the teachers have picked those children out, and then we do about one hundred seniors during that time and then the teen parent program also, So it's a lot of extra work to this time of year also.
Speaker 2: And how could people help Right now, Say somebody's driving home and they're thinking I like that, I want to help. I want to help right now, what can they do well.
Speaker 9: They would go into They can definitely go to Catholic Charities online to cc Denver dot org and find the Little Flower and then they can, you know, donate online. They can also donate directly to us at the center here at one one one four nine East fourteenth Avenue, and you know, any amount, we try to make sure that it's double. I can pinch a penny pretty.
Speaker 2: Hard, I bet you can. And I think Frank's with us as well. Can you introduce Frank and tell people a little about him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is Fred and he's one of our great volunteers. He is also on our advisory board, but he also is a team leader for distribution of our food when it comes in. So I'll let Fred say a couple of boards here.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Hey Fred, Hey thanks Dan.
Speaker 2: Sure no.
Speaker 8: I started about eight years ago and it's just kind of you know, you can donate and for myself, I just I wanted to meet the people and I've done intake here over the time. In the back office. If you will arrange the food packages and getting you know, the volunteers organized when the food truck comes in because we're going to get that food into the cold storage and things like that. So it's just for me, it's just you're actually feeling like you're really doing something and meeting people and seeing how it works. And to Donna's crested and all the volunteers here, I've never seen somebody use so much space inside of a building efficiently. Is there's not a vacant space here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's what Amy was saying, is it's it's incredibly high level in terms of the organization and the precision and maximizing everything. But then going back to where you started, Fred, just how real it is. I mean, you are meeting people, you know, with the greatest need, you know, right there at street level and just just accomplishing something fundamental for people each and every day. And like you say, it's got to be incredibly fulfilling, but I'm sure it's also very hard and at times sad, and without folks like you and Donna doing what you do, this community just kind of unravels.
Speaker 8: I mean, it is very touching, and you know, it's just amazing that Donna's earlier comme at the diversity of people here and a lot of times if we didn't have Google Translate, we would be able to help these people. Some of the people coming in, it's like you want to help them, and you know what the nice part is, without a doubt, you know there's a ninety nine point ninety nine percent of them are very accommodating and polite and coming in and you know know that you're trying to help them, whether whether that's closed. We talk a lot about food, but it's also you know, kind of a search assistance for jobs and other community services that are out there. Yeah, whether that's legal issues or things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And it's also I mean it's like literally biblical, right. I mean, you're just helping these people who are in great need, and you're helping them in very practical ways, and it's that's what it's all about. But Donna Potter and Fred lengrek Kate really appreciate what you do and appreciate your time today, and hope folks think about supporting you.
Speaker 8: Thank you very much, Dan, and God bless h Merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, Donna, thank you, you take care. Thank thanks for all the great work. Wow. So please do give that some thought. I mean, and it's it goes way beyond being a Catholic thing. This is just if somebody could be of no faith at all and just respect the hell out of what these people are doing. But if somebody happens to be Christian and I'm a Catholic Christian, this is it, man, this is what it is all about. And they will maximize your dollar. I think you probably got that and listening, they will maximize your dollar. And if you want to double the impact, our law firm is matching your contribution up to one hundred thousand total through the thirty first CC Denver dot org. And then look up Little Flower and again it's this great mission, Little Flower Assistance Center in Aura. When we come back, we'll talk to Don. He had this great question before we entered this segment about, Okay, all these pardons Biden is considering, including Liz Cheney, how does this affect Trump? And Don has more on that, But I believe Trump will actually benefit from a lot of these pardons being offered, and he probably thinks he will too. So let's kick that around. You're on the Dan Kapla Show seven seventh through nine. Have a couple of Texters unhappy with me, very grateful for that. I want to get there in a second. Don from Beautiful Fort Collins has been kind enough told Don, why don't you reset since there was a segment in between your great question about pardons.
Speaker 7: And I'm glad to and I'll just review a little bit with you and your listeners. You said quite some time ago before the election that you thought Jordan Biden Biden wanted to win the election, yes, and that he was doing everything he can behind the scenes to make that happen. And I think that becomes apparent now. So my question is, following that kind of trend of thought, does Joe Biden really want to pardon any of the people who he believes stood in his way and sabotaged his run for the presidency?
Speaker 2: Great question, I would say no. I would say right now, Joe Biden would be happy to just drive a steamroll or over them if he was capable of driving a steamroller. I mean, put yourself in issues, right Don, and listen. I think he's in many ways not all a terrible person. I think he was a horrific president, but he is a guy who went out and he won the presidency and then he was the victim of a coup, and of course he wanted everybody who humiliated him that way to lose and to fail. And no, I do not think he would want to pardon any of those people. I think he would want terrible things to happen to those people. So that's being the starting point. I don't think Liz Cheney is in that category. I haven't heard of Liz Cheney being involved in the coup at all. Is there somebody else you think he may be pardoning who was involved in the coup?
Speaker 7: Well, I think if you start at the top, it would be probably Nancy Pelosi, and then you could work your way down. Yeah, Dan, you could work your way kind of down from there. All the people that tried to stab Joe Biden in the back on his presidency run right, And I'm just curious. I do think that there may be some positive things, because I think if he does pardon any of those kinds of people, that it lays Trump open to be able to pardon the people that he wants to without a lot of pushback from the lawns or from the press.
Speaker 2: My brother, I think that door was opened as wide as it could be when he pardoned Hunter Biden. When Joe Biden pardoned Hunter Biden, that green lighted Trump. But she'd probably do anyway. But it made it so much easier to pardon anybody he wants to, you know, including the Jay six folks that he's talked about pardoning. But getting back to your good point, and I wondered if you were thinking most about Nancy Pelosi, obviously, if she was a key engineer of the coup. And I think you may be right. I think we may see Biden if he goes ahead with these preemptive pardons not include Pelosi. And I'm not suggesting she committed a crime. I think she's done a lot of awful things that have hurt America and cost a lot of innocent lives. But I'm not saying she's committed a crime. But I wouldn't be surprised if he does go on this pardon binge with you know, Fauci and Cheney and other people. If he leaves her out.
Speaker 7: Interesting to find out just what he's going to do with.
Speaker 2: That, then yeah, will be thanks to the great call man, I look forward to watching this unfold. I am sitting here hoping that he issues all of these preemptive pardons. Again, I don't know if any of these people have committed crimes. I know they've done some things that have been really bad for America. But I just will enjoy watching it all unfold because everybody receives a preemptive pardon knows that they are convicted by that pardon, that the message from the pardon to the American people is, yeah, these people committed crimes. That's why they need a parton And so it'll be so much fun to watch if that comes down and to see who accepts. But this Liz Cheney stuff, I'm going to play some sound from her in a bit. But think about how Trump benefits from these pardons. And I think that part of the reason he's saying some of the things he's saying is to try to force Biden's hand on some of these pardons, and that is it will benefit Trump if there is not the ability to go out and investigate and prosecute Liz Cheney, for example, and I'm not suggesting she's committed crime. She betrayed the life and death pro life cause. And you know, to me, that's one of the worst things that people a person can do to sell out large numbers of children. They're very lives in exchange for political power. She engaged in that with Kamala Harris. Yeah, I'm not saying it's a criminal activity. It's not, but it's one of the worst things a person can do. But yeah, if he pardons the Faucis and Liz Cheney's of the world, that takes those kind of prosecutions off the table for the Trump administration, which I think would benefit the Trump administration because the American people are more focused on Hey, DJT, you did a great job in your first term. We elected you for peace and prosperity and brilliance and the next Golden Age. We didn't elect you because we want to see Fauci and Liz Cheney prosecuted, whether they deserve it or not. So I think Trump will benefit from a slew of those pardons. So we'll find out together. It couldn't be any more interesting than it is right now. By the way, that interim spending bill is in the process of being voted down. Everybody's trying to well, I can't say that, but there are efforts to offert a government shut down, and this particular bill on the table right now is not going to pass. So we'll keep you posted throughout the rest of the show this afternoon. I'm sure it'll carry into tomorrow, and then just a quick preview of what's coming up in the five o'clock hour. I want to open the five o'clock hour kind of rapid fire lightning docket with a few different interesting things that are going on and maybe next step these things. Elton John, Sir Elton John, you know coming out and saying legalizing marijuana in the United States is one of the greatest mistakes ever. And I knew there was a reason I like that guy. Did you go to his last show here, Jesse, the one at ball I did not.
Speaker 4: I wanted to. Yeah, it's a little steep for my Oh yeah, yeah, it was crazy. He made the most of it. Was crazy, but it was It was a heck of a show. I bet it was just a heck of it. That's a buckets show. I mean, yeah, you got to see him once and he had.
Speaker 2: To kind of scooter around the stage, you know, on this they made it look like a piano bench, but it was. Yeah, it was a fun show. But yeah, politically I probably disagree with him on everything, but he had the courage to come out and say this, and he's right. Legalizing marijuana in the US one of the greatest mistakes ever. Also want to touch on this cowardly murderer who gunned down the United Healthcare CEO. The latest on him. You're on the Dancapita Show.