Speaker 1: Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. You know, while we're doing shout outs and shout out to good folks at Orchard Orchard dot com, we always tell you about Orchard. We were on a big call with those guys about a month and a half ago, and I love what they do. I love that we've had a lot of listeners that have checked out the Orchard program. I love that our own Christina Ray is working with Orchard. They've been with us for several years now and they are really good partners and we do appreciate them. So you know you've heard us talk about it. I mean, it doesn't take long. Just go to Orchard dot com and start, you know, going around there. I mean it's one get that free home valuation. But they got a lot of different programs on their website that we just don't have time to talk about. You should go investigate it again. Shout out to Orchard, good partners of the Ben and Skin Show. We appreciate their partnership and we think you should show them some love. We got some cowboys stuff coming up here in about twenty minutes. It's the Cowboys Kerosene as KT likes to call it. We'll do a little draft stuff and all that. But kt you're getting us old, primed and ready for Time magazines one hundred most Influential People of the last year.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they could just get a hundred.
Speaker 3: There's so many people on the planet, so they just cut it up into categories too, like artists for instance. How about a guy who didn't release an album last year, Ed Sheeran, Is he did he influence you in the last year?
Speaker 2: Did he influence all?
Speaker 3: Right? I did? Okay, that's interesting that he's on this list.
Speaker 4: I did recently see him doing his loop work with the foot pedals and stuff on a late night show, but it could have been from any show over the last ten years.
Speaker 1: Wait has he been on the list before? Because I feel like he was more influential when he was on Game of Thrones.
Speaker 3: Oh no, man, Scarlett Johansson, I mean she's about to be in you know, Jurassic Park, and yeah, she influences everyone's no, no, no, Scarlet Scarlett. You know, I mean we've ignored the Woody Allen with her.
Speaker 2: Just Scarlet.
Speaker 1: He made a good point. Scarlett is Scarlett? Yeah, she was great in match Point. She was great in the white Potus thing they did the other day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's three very likable people, I think Adam Scott, Yes, that's influence. Yes, wait, so what is it?
Speaker 4: Kristin Bell always everything she does is great and you minimize forgetting Sarah Marshall.
Speaker 3: You cap all over that movie, Rashida Jones. Why did you put them together?
Speaker 2: They're in the they're the people. Yeah, threats on the list, that's why they're together.
Speaker 3: But you could have put ed sheer in with Kristin Bell during the same I'm just going down the thing. Yeah, he is whi Kristin Wiggs on there. Rank them?
Speaker 2: They don't rank them too. That's why they drive me nuts.
Speaker 3: They don't have any They just here's a hundred people article.
Speaker 1: This was the year and basically so angry. This was the year that Kristin Wig was the influential.
Speaker 3: Right, how about how about this one pussy cat doll Nicole Scherzinger?
Speaker 2: Really, hey, but what has she done last ye year?
Speaker 1: In the last year, I could not pick her out of a lineup of pussy cat dolls.
Speaker 3: I couldn't either. Hosier actually get that one because he had two good songs. Yep, what okay, so you move your icons.
Speaker 1: But wasn't I mean, as much as I like those new Hosier songs, I don't think they were as big as the song you put out four years ago and everybody did the take me to thank you?
Speaker 3: Then? I feel like this is a list from four years ago? Are you? Does it say twenty twenty five on it? Yes? I don't think it does. I don't think it does. Can you send it to Christina to fact check? Send it to me? Let me fact check it too. Check your email.
Speaker 2: I guessed anymore? I mean she didn't win?
Speaker 3: Is this? Did sant Elmo's Fire come out again?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: She was really good in that weird movie that got weirder as a substance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Adrian Brody in his huge nose and uh what what he was in that movie the beat Down? What's the movie?
Speaker 3: I watched? It was called The Architect, the Brutalist.
Speaker 2: I know what happened to him in the alley in that movie?
Speaker 1: Yesh, I'm gonna watch that tonight. During the Maverick game, pretty good, Jalen hurts, But oh he won Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Give so he won Super Bowl? You a the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: You're in, You're in.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's move.
Speaker 3: On to the Leaders or the Kelsey brothers in this. No, I didn't see them actually the Leaders. Now let's skip that. Let's go to Titans, where the Avitt brothers in it. These are Titans. Blake Lively's had arguably her worst year on planet Earth, and she's on here she influenced. People do not like her. Yeah, that's fair, although do we know I don't think we have any finality on that. It's just her and the other guy or just suing each other. It's like if you guys would both go have a picnic and go you know what, this is making us both look off. Let me just say that the people that my wife follows on TikTok feel like Blake Lively's in the wrong because I hear it emanating from her phone. Okay, they like that, dude. They think they're guy's hot. That guy has a major red flag in the fact that after twenty seventeen he started a podcast about men supporting feminism, which to me is like saying I have done something wrong in the past. Oh, it's kind of like saying that he's getting out in front of you.
Speaker 2: Don't think of all the.
Speaker 3: Podcast topics that I think as women want to hear a guy speak about feminists. Hold On, hold On is a an iHeart podcast. You might want to be very careful. I don't even though I work here. Let me guess one. They don't know Eddie George, not Lorden Michaels, though he didn't make it, so give him Kuon Barkley, No air. There were Titans documentary came out rest in pet What if a guy who died eleven years ago? When did he? Have you seen that documentary? Yes, it's pretty good. It's well, it's really poorly made, but it's interesting. Nikki Glazer her work at she works at a Frosting company. I think she looked good too. We should probably do a commercial. Yep? Is that it Snoop dogg? Wait? What I think you got that one from a few years ago?
Speaker 2: I got in the middle today man.
Speaker 3: All right? Coming up next all the latest Cowboys news.