Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangster too.
Speaker 2: It takes a little tangle. You don't want to.
Speaker 3: Mess with me.
Speaker 2: Mess with me, baby, I'm.
Speaker 4: A gangster too. Ohuch, baby, you're a Gangstato.
Speaker 5: For the warners, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 4: Listening discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 6: The fellas.
Speaker 2: This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the occult Rejects. Today we've got some ogs with us people haven't been on in a while or on as often. Today we got returning with us, Teresa the Spiritual Gangster. What is going on, Teresa? How's it been.
Speaker 2: It's been good, It's been busy. What good?
Speaker 6: Yes, thank you of course, and thank you for joining us. Do you want to plug anything, mention anything?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 5: So I've been really busy doing some handmade stuff, which is what I've done for a long time. But I have this new thing which you're kindly letting me plug on here. It's called silly pops. So if anyone's into like sensory stuff like slime picky pads, I don't know if anyone's heard of that. So basically what I've made is this thing right here, a hold on. You can see it on the camera if you're watching on video. I'm holding it up, so it's like a silicone puck and it's got all these like beads and charms and like different textures inside.
Speaker 2: It's very squishy there.
Speaker 5: It goes very squishy and very fun and when the fun part is when you pop everything out, it's like super satisfying, just like when you play with slime.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 5: So in the kit though, I include like string and like a keychain thing, so you can like actually make something with it, so not just like squishing stuff and then putting it back in the jar. You can actually do stuff like make a keychain, bracelet, charm. So if you have kids who are intosensory things I know a lot of like autistic children or ADHD, it's really good for keeping them busy like a fidget toy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm doing that right now.
Speaker 5: I'm in a couple stores just create some markets coming up, so if you're in like the Toronto area, come see me. And on Instagram it's at Silly Pop Shop and it's on Etsy under Sillypop Shop as well.
Speaker 2: So yeah, thanks for letting me do my thing.
Speaker 6: Hell, yeah, no, of course, of course that ship. I think that ship is. It's awesome checking out everything you've been posting. So some good for you, and uh, thank you for joining us today. It's been a while, you know. Always look forward to Robbie. Uh you know, story time with Robbie and.
Speaker 2: I can't miss that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so thank you very much. And h Alenk's for her and Spiritual Gangsters will be down in the bottom anyway well as well. And Frida Jena Ninja what is going on?
Speaker 4: Thank you Cardinal. Sorry I coun't figure out my mic for a second. Yeah, thank you so much. That's so cool to hear that Teresa is doing that. So big, big support and shout out to that because that's that's really amazing to like do a brand and a product. I know it's a lot of work, so it is.
Speaker 2: It's good though.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, it's really.
Speaker 6: Cool, it's really sh it looks like it's like belongs in the store. It's pretty impressive.
Speaker 2: That's right, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I feel key.
Speaker 6: Oh so Jen you want to plug your.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry about that, so you can find me out. Wukong reborn to the UK and g Reborn I chose called Threshold Saints. Obviously, uh, Robbie and Nick were a big part of that book. They were the part of the Book of Enoch series. Obviously, Robbie was the storyteller for that, and Nick and I were kind of the captive audience slash comment extra commentator. So thank you so much for I was like the first Robbie Mark series on my feed. So really cool to have done that and made that full journey.
Speaker 2: So thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Helly, thank you very much. I enjoyed that as well. And we got Lisa the Occult Reject mad Scientist, how will you.
Speaker 8: Good? Thank you for inviting me. I am very excited to be on with Robbie Mark's story time. I hear all the amazing things about it, so this is my first story time with Robbie, so I'm very very excited. The only thing I need to plug is the Occult Research Institute dot org. Some of our contributors have, some of the rejects have contributed to to the website content in literary form, So check us out there on a cool research institute dot org.
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you very much, appreciate that. And we got the Cosmic Peach Julia herself what is going on? How are you?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 7: This is my first story time too, and I couldn't ask for a better crew of people to do it with. We've got Teresa, Lisa, Robbie jin Oh my goodness, this is a dream team. Yeah, Cosmic Peach podcast, you know the drill. But excited to be here, Robbie looking forward to it.
Speaker 6: It's nice, all right, So we got Robbie Marx. What is going on? So we're going to be talking about the origins of attis. So let everybody know too, like where they can find all your stuff in your art and everything. Please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And for those who don't know who I am, I'm an artist, man. I'm doing professional art for thirty five years for various bands, festivals, mom and pop shops, logos, anything anybody really And basically I just grind away at that. And while I'm doing that, I have books going in the background, and I'm constantly researching and taking notes, and I build these databases of these various notes and kind of today, Oh before that, I was gonna say, if you want to find all my stuff, you can go to my link tree, which is link tree r M A r X and that'll pull up everything for me as far as my website, my Etsy, my Patreon, my podcast, everything you want to find is going to be there. So but today we're going to cover the origins of Attis this character. He's a Phrygian character, and this ties back into some of the earliest origins of the mystery schools.
Speaker 6: Than you. Yeah, I don't know anything about it, so correct, So I guess wherever you want to like this, wherever you like to start.
Speaker 1: Now, when we go into the Egyptians the pri Salron, they acknowledge the fact that the Phrygians were a nation that was older even than the Egyptians, right, And Josephus says that the Phrygians were founded by the biblical figure of Togaram Togarma. And this Togarma is basically in the line of Noah. He's associated with the line of Jaffat and the people of Anatolia, which in that line we also find Cagnus, who is the one that brought the writing and the characters into ancient Greece from the east, right, And it's also generally associated with the line of the Hebrew people and the foundations of Armenia. So now the Phrygians. They are possibly Thracians, settling in the northwestern Anatolia in the late second line of BC upon the disintegration of the Hittite kingdom. So this is a really old kind of you know, when we get into the Samerians. We've talked about the Samerians before in regard to their culture. It just emerges out of nothing, just full form, and they have you know, writers and actors and doctors and surgeons and like cookbooks, and they already have methods of accounting and bookkeeping and so you know, they just kind of appear out of nothing as this full form. And this is after the deluge, and you kind of get into with the Samerian kings lists you know, it's basically the pre Deluvian kings before the global flood. And they have a character very similar to Noah, which is Zasudra. And so this kind of ties in with the Western ideas of the Bible and Judaism and this idea of the global flood, and they are a post flood kind of society right now. The Phrygians moving to the Central Highlands, founding their capital of Gordium with an important religious center at Midas city. So this is where we get King midas Is in ancientists. Yeah, exactly exactly. Herodotus of Halikarnassis tells us that the Phrygians were in fact Thracian Brigians who had once crossed the Hellespont in the histories, also telling us that the Phrygians are the parents of the Armenian people. So this ties in with our Armenians again. Let's see now an Arnobius considered Addis to be a Lydian word meaning young man. So this Addis character, he's kind of this suppliant of the goddess Kibili and kind of is madly in love with her. And this is basically the foundations of the Phrygian mystery schools, which when you see ancient Phrygia you see the revolution like the Papa Smurf type at Yeah, that's the Phrygian cap. So this is where the Phrygian cap comes from, right, And that hat it dates all the way back into the Saturnian age. Who was it one of the ancient Saturnian I'll remember it as we go, But he basically was the god of the pine tree, and Addis is the god of the pine tree. Just like Osyrus was the god of the great fir. Just so you see all these these different castrated like religious figures being associated with different types of trees in the different lands. As this mythology spreads right, and it's generally because the trees of the pine tree, the fir tree, these are evergreen trees. They're symbols of everlasting life. So it's the idea that even in the winter when the snow would come, the evergreen trees would still stay green and would be the only color you would see in the winter time, much like where I live here in New Hampshire. So this was basically this idea of the afterlife and the possibility of the individual soul moving into higher form and living into eternity. Whereas you know when you look at a lot of the ancient cultures, they believe that you would die and go to a holding place or a middle ground or some sort of a place to wait for the end of time. Whereas this is an emerging thought form that is basically bringing about this idea of higher ascended levels of being in much like you see in some Judaism, such certain sects, certain sects of Judaism don't believe in an afterlife whereas others do. And then you have the Christians in regard to Jesus, you know, opening the way for everyone to ascend the heavens. So you see this evolving idea, you know, going back I would say upwards of at least ten to twelve thousand years. We have documented evidence of this evolving thought form.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: Let's see now, our Nobius considered Addis to be a Lydian word meaning young man. I said that, right, and others believe that addis to be derived from the region attagus, which means goat. Right, So there's this idea within, yeah, within Addis of this. You know, his name directly relates to the goat, and he is raised and fed by goats, just like his grand Once you get to the Greek mythologies and relations to Addis and Agnotus, Zeus himself was also fed by a goat when he was hidden away. This goat amethea that basically they end up slaughtering and the different parts become these sacred objects in Greek mythology.
Speaker 7: I have a quick question for you, actually, so this character, this is like a mystical being or does does he have like any divine or supernatural abilities or was he more like a prophet type of person?
Speaker 1: Right right, that's a good question. When you look back at an attis he is well? He sprung forth by mother Kibli and she is an androgen. This gets into the virgin births right as far as mother Mary being a virgin birth And just so you have this idea of parthogenesis is really what it is. And parthogenesis is the idea that within certain animal kingdoms, certain species can inseminate themselves and basically create their own children. And this happens in amphibians, this happens in snakes, this happens in There is a botanist in Sweden named Lynn Cantrell that wrote a whole book on parthogenesis, and she estimates that after the Great Flood that humanity was in such a state of chaos that it's it's like when the horseshoe crab raises its tail in the ocean and the whole moanes that are in the water tell them how many boys and how many girls there are, and it tells them how to you know whether to make more boys or more boys or girls to stabilize the population. That there's this idea that you know, humanity and the genetics from such stress that women begin to inciminate themselves and have the oh yeah, yeah yeah, so and this is you know, but it directly ties into the idea of these virgin bursts of these and if you figure and you take the woman's genetics and she has everything to reproduce, the male just basically provides some variability in the equation as far as so you don't get you know, too much repetition and mutation. But if you take the pure genetics of the same programming and combine them together, the idea, at least within my mind, is that you're creating these vessels that are of a different frequency, that are more open to higher energies kind of subsiding within them. So you know, basically this Addus character being an offspring of the Andrew John Mother Kibili is a mortal man and he's not immortal, but at the same time, he's the offspring of the gods, and he's like higher sended form, so he but he's the suppulant and he loves Mother Kibli, So basically he devotes his life to her as a As a he becomes a priest basically or a priestess of a mother Kibli at one point.
Speaker 7: Do you find it interesting that, like it's it's kind of like you were saying with the evolution of people thinking about the afterlife, and how you mentioned like most of them believed that you had to go to this purgatory resting place, and then it was like out of nowhere, everybody there was like a surge of higher thinking, like maybe we don't go to some weird locker room in the middle of the earth.
Speaker 2: Maybe we do go to like eaven or something like that.
Speaker 7: Do you feel like it wasn't just like Addis, but like many characters around the same time kind of like ascended us into that thinking for sure.
Speaker 1: But Addis is the oldest documented.
Speaker 2: Form that we have, Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Right, Whereas most of these characters that we look at within the ancient times, from Osyrius to Nimrod to Tammuz to Adonnus, these are all characters that are in the that three thousand to thousand BC area, whereas Mother Kibili and Addis go back about ten thousand BC.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is like one of the og right, Okay, But.
Speaker 1: At the same time, time you can trace Mother Kibbi or ky Bell or Sybil, you can trace her all the way back to Ishtar Anana, and Anana is probably the early whereas Addis is probably the earliest form of this male like transcendent figure. But Kibbly you can trace all the way back to Anana, which you know, and Mother Kibbily her grand secret, I'll just spill it in the beginning, is that she is an Andrew John. She is the great hermaphrodite, right, and if you trace that back to Anana. And Nana was very much a transgender figure too. It's spoken of that in the from the Library of Ashra Barnapaul, where we get the epic of Gilgamesh. Right, they basically speak of Anana going into the al room or the pub or the bar, and basically she is a woman on one side and when she's talking to a man, and she's a man on the other side when she's talking to a woman. And in the ancient festivals of Anana, they would actually dress in garb that and we see this, but like in the NTV music Wards with Madonna and Britney Spears where she dresses half and half in half man and half woman's clothing. This goes all the way back to ancient Nana and the earliest records of this, uh harmaphroditism.
Speaker 7: So do you think that's why like the transgenderism or like gender fluid anything is like kind of sacred, like not even like with the baphomet, like the breasted goat or whatever. And we kind of see like society in general is kind of leaning towards that a little bit, you know, recently, but so it's part of like the mystery school thing. It's like, oh yeah, that's like the upper echelon, Like if you can get yourself to the point where you're not mass skilling or feminine, you're just like a being that floats somewhere in the middle, Like that's the highest you can get, right, right, And.
Speaker 1: That goes back to before you know, there's ancient tales of the hermaphrodite that was basically when the sexes were split by Zeus. In Greek mythology, you go back into the old some of the old Hindu texts, and they have tales of groups of Andregin beings that basically kind of faded away because they weren't able to produce very well you see this, uh, but none and even what was it? I believe Indra was kind of a center type energy that was neither male nor female. So you kind of and and it's just in regard to the creation, you know, the what it comes down to is the the creation of life without the sexual act. You know.
Speaker 8: I was just gonna ask that, do you think that Cybe, I would cybel chimell whatever. I always I always viewed her as not so much as a hermaphrodite, but that it was a representation of parthagenesis, yes, and that it was the alchemical wedding that all the alchemists achieve to master. So it wasn't so something I feel like it was taken an adulterated or bastardized.
Speaker 4: But it was.
Speaker 8: Not an art form. You can only say so much. You can only draw so much, right and and you know, fly wings indicate flight. You can't draw something in the air, you know, because you're only you know, two dimensional with art. But and I felt like Cybelle or Kybell whatever was was a representation of trying to indicate a virgin birth, partagenesis. And what you said, with part of genesis, you get such little variability. It's almost like a clone of the mother, because it's all of the genetics of the mother. Yes, right, Even if you mix up the genetics and you get you know, whatever type of combination, you're still dealing with all of the mother. And when you don't have that secondary input of variability, it leads to genetic bottlenecking. And so what we see is hybrid vigor and biodiversity sustains any population. But you're absolutely right in that there was a time where parthagenesis had to exist because there was no other way but to be back off of that. And I don't mean to labor this, but you're with Adams. He was her son, wasn't he right? So is this somewhat of a reversal storyline? I don't know if you're familiar with the story of Adam and Eve at the end of the book, how Eve was Adam's daughter and it was through copulation with his daughter that he created the rest of humanity after did the flood. It almost seems like it's a reversal of the story almost.
Speaker 1: And as in regard to Nepota, like having specs within your own family, I think that maybe those stories were generally shifted where within that chemical you know, you have Adam and Eve growing apart from each other like cartilage from a single being in a form of like cellular reproduction, right whereas in the Biblical Escape you have them taking a piece of man's rib and creating her through sort of cloning, you know. But nonetheless, yes, very much, you have this, and you see this often as well with the mother goddesses, like Isis marrying Horus, who is the off spring of Osiris, that so she's marrying her son. You have this constant, incestuous kind of thing going on for the production of these quote unquote you know, divine lines once they're incarnated into the physical realm, and it's you know, almost like the necessary function of bringing forth civilization, you know, in order to produce as much as possible.
Speaker 2: Well it sounds more. Oh sorry, no, finish, finish.
Speaker 8: No, just one more point and I'm done it almost If you think about it and you remove the whole you know, uh, pedophilia, and just remove that, you know, just put it on the shelf for now for the sake of explanation. If you think about Parth of Genesis and you think about a virgin birth, it is a clone of the mother, just in version of a male. So you're taking female DNA of the mother and transforming it into male. So she is pretty much having sex with herself, yes, as a male, right, And so it's no longer And I'm not by no means like condoning all that other stuff. I'm just saying, if you think about it biologically, she's having intercourse with herself in a male version, yep. And therefore to propagate the species.
Speaker 1: Yes, the demon if that helps r No, No, for sure, for sure. And that's why this stuff is so interesting to look at because it challenges the foundational ideas of creation. It helps us try to understand further how we were created, why we're here, which is the ultimate questions, who are we and why are we're here?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: So these are like foundational ideas that you know, are the bread basket of humanity as far as our own histories. They give us a greater understanding of ourselves.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: Well, I was going to say, it just sounds like the practices that you know, these elite families. He's continued today hundred So it's like, you know, this is what the gods were doing. Yes, they consider ourselves of these elite bloodlines, they continue the same practices. Is very interesting and also sorry what Julia was touching on before. It sounds like the ancient way of like honoring the hermaphroda is very like asexual, right, Like it's not really like a huge it's yeah, it's not emphasized, whereas like you know, the modern day let's say, pride movements, you know, alphabet people's whatever. It's like taking on this like inversion of it or like a bastardization of it, you know, a mockery of it.
Speaker 2: It's like a mockery of it. You know, I don't know, I just find that interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we find we find with Addis, you know, and I guess a couple of stories here, but you know, in one story, he climbs to the amount of top, to the top of Mount Agdatus, and he's basically in shame and he, you know, castrates himself. In another, he's getting married to this leading queen and mother Kibli shows up and he goes insane and castrates himself. And this all comes down to the idea of Attis's supplication to Kibili, but not in a sexual manner. It cuts off the sect. It's it's higher than you know tontra or higher than in a way, it is a certain sort of tontra in completely limiting the sex to zero, you know, and all bodily lusts and pleasures in association with you know what that part of the nervous system brings.
Speaker 6: You know, I've said it multiple times on the show, I'm sure to research and Lisa, I've heard Juliet maybe not so much because she's just you know now, she hasn't heard me bring this up multiple times, but you have said it before. I think even looking at the Tree of life, if you want to ascend the tree and have a magical experience, I do think you are like the two energies working together, but like you said, not in an actual sexual way at all. I think it is basically in a way of like unfucking yourself. Really yeah, and it's pretty much taking your DNA and twisting it to it looks like a ladder and then you climb that. Yes, yeah, and the two energies work together, and that's why they do start to split, which is why I think you always see the hermaphrodite one side in one side once inside.
Speaker 2: The tree really interesting to me, which.
Speaker 6: Which is why the in spirit I don't think, I mean, I don't think angels can fuck, right, I mean, do they have Dixon the Chinese?
Speaker 7: Well there they're associated with, like some of them are being masculine, being masculine or Rogers too, right, because it's like Michael and Uriel and like they have Gabriel Raphael, those are like masculine names. But I mean do angels really I mean, if you go with the Nephelene story, the fallen angels, they they were very interested in getting freakd nasty, you know. But in a sense to me, I've always thought that like mysticism was to transcend out of your physical body as far as like wanting sex and wanting like it, because when you have sex, the act itself traps you in this physical body and you're very identifying with it.
Speaker 1: Right shopper that grounds you and pulls you down. And Yeah, there's a story of the golden flower right that this, Uh, I think it was Gilgamesh he died, he dove down or the golden flower directly relates to Gilgamesh. But Yogamesh dove down to retrieve this golden flower of immortality and he was gonna eat it, but before he came back up, before he could eat it, a serpent came and ate it. And it's basically the idea that he exerted all of his force through sexual energy and lost the rising tide that led to immortality because of the serpent, because of the sexuality. So yeah, this is definitely I.
Speaker 5: Wonder if the fallen angel situations might have been more of an energetic sexuality, not like a little wondering.
Speaker 6: I think it's I think that's when you actually start using the physical to create. Yeah, I think, to get real deep, I think that's when the eyeb I think it's just it's just also a description of when the eyeballs take take on and you actually fall in love and create with this outside world instead of inside.
Speaker 1: Right right now, in the Bible, speaking to what you were just talking about, as far as energy, now, the Bible specifically says that they came into them, so you can.
Speaker 2: I was just say, yeah, but but it's like hot nuts.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but it's c a m e right.
Speaker 7: Thing.
Speaker 1: But it could be their energies came into them.
Speaker 2: So join right, like like possession.
Speaker 4: Oh my more quicksilver, Like they're filling the vessel with energy's quicksilver, and like we're trying to talking about in the chat, it's it's more energetic. You have to it's not.
Speaker 6: It's not literal.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of conspiracy people make. I'm not saying any of us.
Speaker 7: None of us were all like you used to think it was more literal, but now I definitely did. I thought they were just blowing loads all over the all pregnant, like one of the great renown of.
Speaker 8: The you know, so yeah, but I think also, isn't it like during conception, when you have that explosion between the supermatozoa and the ovum, you have the opportunity to capture energy and transform it and fix it into matter. And so when I heard that, you know, you have these angels that are coming in. Instead of the matrix, the matris of the woman capturing energy and bringing it into her and capturing it into matter. The angels came in and basically was like, no, I'm putting my energy instead of hers calling for yes, right like they played that interception game and you know, foul on the play, and then was like, no, I'm putting my energy in that and the same concept happens with cloning and that you get an immortalized cell. Say it's mine, and you want to make a clone of Nick. So you take you basically keep the outer portion of the cell, and you take out my DNA and you insert his and so you're basically housing next DNA inside my cellular membrane, and then my cellular membrane is activating mixed DNA to now start to replicate. All you need is a housing unit, which is the outside of the cell, like the whole transfer the DNA.
Speaker 5: The Holy Spirit supposedly like did to marry? Oh we don't think that story as sexual?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't because why.
Speaker 5: Why would we think the Fallen Angels was sexual? It could just be the same situation.
Speaker 2: Is not here. But this is a barn burner.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, he was supposed to.
Speaker 4: You can see the dialectical errors. I'm just gonna be honest there. You can see the errors that Mormonism kind of makes with this. They kind of always bring it back down to nutsalk and that's like their prime focus. But and like Lisa's saying, it's super important, but there has to be something with ho. There has to be something with yusoad. It has to happen in synthesis. It's not in polarity. Right, It's like inns. That's what this is all about. And to go off Lisa's point, Teresa Yield know this. But Ganesh or Ganapati as we call him in Buddhism, he is the son that is only begotten by the mother. Now when she creates him, she does use the story as the story goes, she does use some of the seeds or the quicksilver from Shiva. But he didn't know that he took it from her, so it's like in ignorance, so it's not really it's not really his son. It's only begotten by the mother. So that's a really interesting parallel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what was it the Anana? I'll get into it here in a little bit, but Yeah, after Addis had castrated himself, the blood that fell on the ground, right, it produced a tree that grew in real time and put forth fruit instantly. Right, And the goddess basically saw this beautiful tree full of fruit and picked up In some tales it's a pomegranate, and other tales it's an almond, and basically was holding them gathering them and holding them in their bosom, and one of them went into her and basically created you know, parthagenesis. So you see this over and over again, and in some of the Eastern tales. Yeah, one more thing, And some of the Eastern tales you get this story of a beam of sunlight coming in and they would basically keep the children off the floor until they hit puberty. So they were in between heaven and earth, and if they touched the earth, they were polluted, right, but a beam of sunlight would come in and basically inciminate her without the act of sex.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, Lisa, when you say castration, are you just I don't mean to be graphic, but I genuinely want to know. Are you just removing the testicles or you removing the testicles and urethraw.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming you're moving the whole If you look at the templars.
Speaker 8: So it's a complete mutilation.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you look at the highest levels of the templars that castrated themselves that are in France, their their pattern of castration is basically two circles on the bottom and one circle. So when you see these three circles, yes, yes, yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 7: You know, you guys are killing it today. Man, I'm already sitting over here, like what the.
Speaker 2: Fuck story time is all about?
Speaker 1: This is the ancient mysteries, though, and it's all around us. It's in everything that that has pervaded into modern times. So you know, recognizing these ancient symbols gives you a broader understanding of the world you're living in.
Speaker 2: Well, I just wanted to say quick, since Lisa brought it up.
Speaker 7: You know, like the Heaven's Gate cult was really into this kind of ambiguous gendering shavir head wear matching clothing, and then it got to the point where it was like castration. So I don't know, it's like it's it's very significant in cults, and you know, so I'm I'm blown away, you guys, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: So now, the oldest reference to the mysterious character of Addis appears on a monument King Midas, and he calls him eighth a TPS and Herodotus calls him atus at us as well as Attus at us. Oh, that's the same in a xanthesis of Lydia. Where as the first time we see oh yeah, this is the first in Lydia is the first time that we see the double T. Put In is a T ti s And that's from these Athenian cosmic poets from around three point fifty BC, which became the most popular spelling of it thereafter. Let's see, according to let me hold on do, Let's see. So now Ovid, are you guys familiar with with Ovid at all? A little bit? He basically has this book called Metamorphosis, and in Metamorphosis he goes through all of these different characters in the different mysterious religious that transformed from one thing into another. Right, so, Ovid conveys that young Addis had fallen in love with the beautiful Kibili, who made him a promise that he would remain a boy forever. But soon Addis broke his promise, falling in love with the river nymph Stagartis. And this is a Phrygian river basically that was said to be occupied by this river god, and the offspring of that river god was this nymph, and Kibili took revenge in killing the nymph, causing Adas to lose his mind, with Addis fearing the furies that were in pursuit of him to escape the perceived terrors. Addis climbed to the top of Mountain Dindiemon where he castrated himself. So let's see. And but the OVID doesn't so much tell us how Adams was born, right, let's see uh in the okay, So in a passion of love Jupiter, who is Zeus in Roman times, he basically approaches this mount Agnathus. So the goddess is this is the mountain itself. Right. And when you go back into these ancient mystery schools, they always worshiped on the high places. They would circumambulate the mountains to the left hand side, basically in alignment with the polestar. And this belief they believe this was the connection out of the dome or out of the glass onion into the higher realms.
Speaker 4: Right, So.
Speaker 8: Let's see the isn't the polestar associated with that the you know what, We've now come to the swastiaka because a polestar was in some of it giving orbited by the dippers, right, and.
Speaker 1: Those dippers you go through the different cultures, you know, and the Egyptians they saw them as ox legs or nose nana in that story. They saw them as ox legs. Maybe it was Egyptian too, but then you have the mother bear as far as and you have this to the druids, it was the scythe as far as you know, which has to do life and death and moving between you know, realms. Let's see.
Speaker 2: So can I ask a quick question about the story you just read?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Sometimes when I hear these stories, it's like reading the Bible and I need like a little bit more translation.
Speaker 2: Just pretend I'm a retard. It's not hard to do.
Speaker 7: So he you saying he fell in love with somebody, but then he could like he didn't want to be with him because and then he castrated himself, or like what happened with that? Right?
Speaker 1: If you get into the deeper into the Lydian stories that were late to where Ovid got his information from, they talk about the fact that Kibili and Addis had fallen in love with one another even though they couldn't make love with one another, and that what ended up happening was Addis because he was such a beautiful youth. He was like everyone that saw him fell in love with him. He was like a Donnas. This is where we get the story of Adonnas because he was so beautiful, everyone loved him. Right, So one of the kings basically had had commissioned a donnas to marry his daughter, and then it was Kibli that came to the marriage, and when he saw her at the marriage, he went into a rage and basically broke down, leading to his self castration in dedication to the goddess Mother, his own mother Kibl.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So let's see. Uh now, in a passion, did I turn it back? That's okay. So in a passion of love, Jupiter approaches Mount Agdutus, which is the mountain which appears in the likes of and Early relating it to Mother Riha, which all because all these goddesses tye in together isis Mother Ria Kibli. You know, there's numerous inscriptions that talk about the fact that they call her what do they call her? Moronymous is what they call her, where she is the mother of many names, and she basically in each culture she goes into, she takes on a different personification of this divine mother that transmits a andreghne, you know birth that of a sort of a prophet figure that leads the way to show you that like the exit method out of this realm?
Speaker 6: Right, what animal? Sorry to interrupt, what is animal behind this woman?
Speaker 1: It looks like a black ox.
Speaker 6: That's what I was thinking too. And it's like, you know again we're talking about like all the birth and everything and the twisting of the crossing of the stuff. I mean, you get an o in an X, I.
Speaker 1: Mean would be the yeah in the ex six in English.
Speaker 6: And also you need oxygen to live in this realm?
Speaker 3: Yeh yeh interesting xoxo guys, And I guess in the English language the only places you see six six or six sixty six is an ox and fox.
Speaker 1: So that's interesting.
Speaker 4: Well, it is very solar, Yeah, it makes sense for triferonic, right, like very trifon lucipheric, almost element right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, for sure. So now let's see. Uh but Mount Agdatus basically the mother goddess as the mountain. She does not wish to give into the advances Jupiter. Right in the ensuing struggle, Jupiter shed some drops of his semen where they are spilled over the mountain, which can see from his divine insemination. The result is a terrible and wild androgynous creature that is born that they call Agdatus, so Agnatus. As the deeper I got into this, the more I realized that this Agnatus is Mother Kibili you, and then I began to found links where they were actually and when you get into the Eastern more eastern like Iranian texts they call, they directly match Agdatus with Mother Kibli.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: So, now the gods saw this androgyny as a menace, a thing from the past, from before the splitting of the sex that we talked about, right, and they feared that it was this one person with the quality of two sexes that would be enabled to multiply without a partner, also relating to the parthogenesis of the virgin bursts which we talked about, this constituting a threat to both the gods and to man. But the gods said they would not outright go and put an end to Agnatus.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So, basically, as the gods look down, they see this place where Agnatus enjoys the cool shade and the springs of the fresh water, where he quenches he she quenches his thirst. And the gods then invoked the participation of Dionysus at this point, right. And Dionysus is sent to mix wine with the spring water, and Dionysus basically accepts this tasks. And this is Dionysus basically said to accept this task so that he can gain immortality.
Speaker 6: Right, So.
Speaker 1: Dionysus puts the wine into the spring water where Agnatus drinks, and then Agnatus, you know, drinking healthily from the water, basically falls asleep, passes out from drinking the wine. And then at this time, Dionysus feels up to Agnetus while she's sleeping and basically takes a stout chord is what they say, and affixes it to the genitals of Agdatus. And then when Agnatus wakes up, quote unquote, it deprives of that which made him a man. So then according to our Nobius, a tree shoots up from the stilled blood in real time and bears fruit. This just as this, just as in the story of Anana that happens or Nana walking past that we talked about before, right and you.
Speaker 6: Know, Robie, just really quick, I mentioned it in the chapter four. Since you brought it up again, I could be like a little off. But the story with the tree and the blood and the you know, the tree sprouting from it sounds very much like parts of that movie The Fountain.
Speaker 1: The Fountain, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you see this within mysticism because you know what was it Athena when she created the fresh water spring before Athens was formed, and she also caused an almond tree to grow in real time and bear fruit before everyone. That's why they elected her and named the island Athena. You see these mystical trees growing in real time in different places, and even now if you go to India, you know, and you read Madam book Votsky or you read you know, some of the mystics that have gone over and into India, they talk about the yogi's basically growing trees and real time that bear fruit. So this is something within mysticism that dates, you know, as far back as we can go into the the systems.
Speaker 4: M H.
Speaker 6: Interesting story. When you were telling that, I was like, ooh, what does this sound like the Fountain? Yeah, you know, I don't remember if it was her blood and his blood, but I think blood was dropped and a tree grew and there was blood coming out of the tree and he was eating it out on some of the weird shit.
Speaker 1: Right in the park, you know, and the houses. The director going to interpret symbols and inflect them in his you know renderance it.
Speaker 6: Oh, I think that is deep as hell, very very gnastic. I think one of the lines in it that hit me the last time I saw it, I think he says, uh, in death, there is awe it just like motherfucking nailed it right there.
Speaker 1: So now at this time, because she's pregnant, basically the the goddess Kitaly, she comes to send Garios basically this this river, the father of the river nymph. And but Sangarius doesn't understand the significant of the divine intervention as far as the parthogenesis, you know. And this we have in the story of Enoch uh not Enoch malchiesa deek where you know, malchies Uh Malchesk's father, his you know, doesn't understand how his wife is pregnant. We have this with Joseph and Mary. We have this, you know, in various porthogenic births where the husband's like, you know, uh, well, in Jesus and Mary, he did understand, you know. But but in this story, the husband doesn't understand, and they basically leave this uh divine child when it's birthed in a yield as a foundling, just for the nature to take it. And again a goat comes and basically, you know, feed this this young child, just like Zeus was fed by Amathea. And then later on the shepherds find at Us and basically raise him up as a shepherd of the field. So this is one of our first shepherd like figures. And we see him carrying the goats over his shoulders like Jesus carries the lambs. Oh yeah, and it ties in with the various like Tamus when Tamus carried the goats like that as well. But he was the progenitor of the fields. He could make grass grow at a word. He you know, makes springs come at a word. You know, various divine intonations. But it's when Adas grows up unbeknownst to mother Kibily that basically, when he comes of age and he's like this beautiful child like Adonis. That this is when Kibberly falls in love with him. And basically, you know, and this, you know, this whole idea of the mother falling in love with the son, the son castrating himself, devoting himself to the mother. This all relates into whom because when we get into Mother Kibberly and I didn't want to talk about her so much, but she was generally worshiped on this mountain as a blackstone, right, So the black stone, this was a meteorite that was said to come and the goddess incarnating herself into our physical world. You got some.
Speaker 7: Yea.
Speaker 1: But basically we can see these meteorite stones being worshiped in several places, like in the corner of the Kaba in uh In Mecca. But nonetheless, this black stone, it gets commissioned to be taken to Rome because Virgil in his book The Eniad, basically Eneus goes back to Phrygia and ties the foundations of Rome to ancient Phrygia. Where addis, Yeah, that's what the Eniad, the epic story that basically details the foundation of Rome, is all about. Is this character of Enius going to ancient Phrygia and basically going to worship the goddess Mother and tying the foundations of Rome to ancient Phrygia, which we're talking about, right. So they end up commissioning and bringing that blackstone from Phrygia and bringing it to the Palatine Hill in Rome, and she becomes the mother of all of gods over all of the Roman religion. So they bring this Phrygian goddess that offshoot Addis and she becomes the supreme goddess of ancient Rome. So just in context of this whole storyline, right, I.
Speaker 6: Just wanted Robbie now, I just wanted to uh interrupt before about you know, you're talking about this whole thing was like, you know, cutting yourself, castration, Eunichs and all this stuff. I have a joked well and not joked around. I tried to make like actually a serious points with this. And you're going back to the eye. So I understand that's sometimes a little bit too too deep, but a little bit too much, but I have a reference before. I do think the optic nerve and back of your eye looks like a dick hanging. I mean when I've pulled up the picture if I could, I'm not going to go through the computer.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: I've showed it on podcasts and people are like, yeah, that does look like a dick, and bolls, it does look like that, and it's in the back of your eye and once you start falling down from that point into the front of your eye. That's like when you start like basically coming into birth with this world. You know, at that point you're still just having a relation ship kind of with the pineal gland and back here. You haven't hit the lens yet, nothing's gotten twisted or manipulated. So yeah, I often wonder is like the loss of that is just showing you the progression of light coming into the front of your eye basically into this world. Right, Yeah, it's a little much, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it is interesting when you look back at the ideas that you know, at a certain point we couldn't see blue, at a certain point, we couldn't see pink.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're even changing fluids and everything. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and there's a woman in Florida that they found I don't know if I brought this up before, but she has extended rods and cones that they found, and she can see something like an extra sixty something colors that we can't see.
Speaker 6: So, you know, if you look at a certain Egyptian headdresses, they look just like I can't remember if it's the cones of the rods, but they look just like what cones are in the back of your ebble.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And I mean, you know, when you get into the sigul of Lucifer in regard to how the eyeballs work and how right right, that's exactly, but that's the whole thing, you know. It's like the evolving Are we a continuously evolving form?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: You go back into the ancient mysteries and they talk about how we just came into birth full form, like from the divine realm, you know, and then it took however long in manifest creation before we fell into matter, you know, or if you want to get into like the Darwinian Huxley kind of idea of you know what, why they had to fake the pilt down man and why they still have the quote unquote missing link, like they can't determine or establish a true, definitive point of separation from primates to humans. But geneticists also say there are some points in there where it looks like genes have been fused. So it's just interesting to think about in regard to the creation mechanisms.
Speaker 7: You know, I just I wanted to add to something really and it's at leasta actually, and then you you made me think of it again. But there was a small documentary that I watched on the craziness of conception and like how impossible it really is to even contemplate it.
Speaker 3: But they.
Speaker 7: I guess somehow, maybe not inside a woman, but they took a video of when the sperm actually fuses with the egg. There's like it's like the big bang shit, light light comes off of the thing, and it's kind of like what you were saying is like do we come from like a divine like an astral plane and it just like explodes within and you know, it's.
Speaker 2: Like where do you people actually come from?
Speaker 7: And infants actually can only see in black and white for a while and then they develop colors over time, So it's like, what like an infant or even like a fetus inside the womb is like where do we really?
Speaker 2: Like the thought of it is crazy, like where do we actually come from?
Speaker 1: And the woman being able to actually, like a fractal unfunction, manufacture life from itself in all species, not just humans. But I find it interesting that within the zygote, as it develops within the womb of the human, that it basically takes on all these different class and phylum representations of the life. That's existing on the planet as well.
Speaker 8: Yes, it's required. The explosion is required to trap energy into matter, like if you were just harnessing energy into matter at the molecular level. It requires that amount of burst of energy and it's about I think they said, like sixty or six hundred thousand zinc ions that explode at the same time and the actual lining of the ovum in the zona pellucida that is where the chain reaction happens, and it's a chemical, biochemical process.
Speaker 5: It's so funny because today I just saw a post about for the first time, like recently, they were able to make a human fetus out of just stem cells, right, so no egg and sperm, like literally just repurposed stem cells. And it made me think of that clip, Julia, that I think you're talking about when you know the zygote I guess gets the egg gets fertilized or whatever, and then there's that huge spark of light, and I was like, well, if you're just using stem cells, what'd that even happen?
Speaker 2: And then like, what is this creation that you've made? Is there any soul in fuse?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: When?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's postulated that when that explosion of light happens potentially that that is when the soul and to the spirit.
Speaker 5: Like you said, materializes into matter, right, Like when is that happening? And I'm like, is that even a human at that point?
Speaker 7: Like what is the right It's like it's like, I don't know if you guys have ever watched the movie Splice, when you know she takes like her egg and puts like weird chicken DNA with it and trying to make like hybrid beings and shit, it just makes you wonder.
Speaker 2: It's it's that spark of light.
Speaker 7: When you see it, and it's like an explosion, and it's almost like the God particle, right, you know, when you are trying to fuse those two things together to create and then this soul comes down into this vessel which is the mother, and then you grow it and then it's a whole entire person. But I have also thought, and you know, I think most most of you know, I kind of identify myself to be a Christian, but you know, not to say that I'm the only person that can be right, because I'm open to entertaining all kinds of you know, different theories and stuff. But doesn't it make you wonder if, like the soul of the person that you grow inside you, it's like they've always been with you, and then it's like they wait for like the right time and then they come down into the physical, but like their spirit has always been with you.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: Within some of the Buddhist exte for it, it's the idea that you have these souls around you, and you do this eternal dance through time where you continue to come back so you can experience and love one another. And if those souls so much love one another, that there's a potential two souls can merge and become one impurity. And also the idea that if one soul is so strong that it can actually explode and fracture and create multiple souls of itself. You know, it's it's, you know, quite beautiful in regard the energetic you know, precipitation and the possibilities of what life. And then when you get into DNA itself, right when it twists up into its finest form, it's generating photons on its own accordance, just through the nature of how and I've postulated that the photons generating through the DNA may be the bit rate at which we experience time that allows time to actually damn.
Speaker 2: That is intense photon.
Speaker 8: That photon exists at a specific frequency that is the fingertip of the actual individual. It is specific and unique to that individual. And so when you look at the body itself and you look at d n A itself, you look at the soul's frequency, they're all specific to each other. And it's like your meat suit has been outfitted to your soul's DNA. And to respond that.
Speaker 7: Way, well, Lisa, how can you make that in a lab? It's like that, you can't like that whatever they're doing, and they're like, it's it's can't be the same.
Speaker 2: It can't.
Speaker 7: They're they factored out the spiritual aspect of life and they're just creating like weird biological vesta.
Speaker 8: That's going to be the new, the new what is it? Discrimination? The people that were born natural versus people that were not born natural? Right, that's where you're going to have that divide. But to give credence to what we're saying, and just to kind of insert this, when you go for IVF, like if you want to in mutual fertilization, they obviously they harness both ammetes, right, when your ob g y n is looking at intemonation under a microscope, it's looking for that flash of light under the microscope. If there's embryos that do that produce a flash of light, those are you know, collected, and they are harvested, you know, for implantation later. The ones that are not are discarded. So if you're if you're paying upwards of thirty to fifty thousand dollars for your ogui n to look for that flash of light, that's I think that's a big deal.
Speaker 2: I think that's how can you not believe in God when you see something like that? It's just like, this is crazy to me.
Speaker 1: It's the most fun stuff to talk about for me. I mean, it's just you know, you know. So now, Pausanius, he tells us that adds his birth, like that of many heroes, is said to have been miraculous. His mother, Nana, was a virgin who conceived by putting a right almond or pomegranate in her bosom. And and then my note is indeed, within the Phrygian culture and their cosmology, right the omen figured as the father of all things. So this is the father and the mother and the offspring. This is the divine trinity that you see and all the Egyptian you know, gnomes of the twelve Gnomes that transitions into the various mystery schools that we see coming forth in the mystery of Jesus Christ himself.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, something I wanted to say earlier to Robbie. I just want to interject and I think, well, at least obviously would understand this. I think it's very much like in Petocles is a love and strife idea. If you go back and look at that and you kind of get an idea of what he's saying there, he's very much almost explaining, like my opinion, birth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and that's you know, and I've theorized that, you know, within the Masonic orders, you have the compass being the draws of the circles, that is the divine heavens, that is, you know, more associated with the female. And then you have the square, which the draws angles more associated with the cube or the male. And basically you see that G that's in the center, right, You're basically taking the female and the male and bringing them together, and that is that G is generation, is the creation of life. I think that is the most hidden sacred mystery of all the mysteries, which.
Speaker 7: Isn't uh that that's like the the chalice in the blade coming together that thing. So you're just your thoughts because this is so similar to like the Immaculate Conception, Robbie, your thoughts Was Jesus asexual?
Speaker 2: I mean is that why?
Speaker 7: I mean?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 7: What? What?
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: I mean, did he have children? You know, you read Holy What, Holy Blood, Holy Grail and they say that the offspring of the children of Mary Magdalen and Jesus became what the meryor of Vingian bloodline. There there is some argument, but if you look back into how these mystery schools function and the scenes being taken outside of and being very like what's the word I'm looking for, they basically rejected everything.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: They were limiting their food, they were limiting their exposure to the corruption of the city. You know, they were limiting their sex, they were limiting like you know, so you know, it's it's a good question, for sure, but but I could definitely see how, you know, Jesus could have been a potentially asexual being.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to lean that way. Sorry, go ahead, Jade, that's ocal.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to jump in because I find this to be a really interesting point. I think Robbie did a really great job fielding that. But I also think like as a Buddhist quote unquote, as a we don't believe in a fixed soul, but we do believe in the light. So like what Robbie, Lisa, and Nick are all talking about, like, yeah, we believe in that like the light of conception, but we would say that that's karma. So that's like your kind of connection to the people that you were born unto and then with. So rather than your soul has like it's it's not really a soul. It's more of a spirit or like a fix. It's not fixed, right, you can change, you a free will. You can. You're malleable in the world. You're just like your body can change as a like I'm sure Lisa knows, is like a stress. I mean, Lisa definitely knows, but as like a stress recept you know, you changed depending on your inputs, your food, your environment, all of that. So the reality is is like we change, but yes, we immediately are born with like the karma connection to each other and recognizing that is that's what Buddhism really is. It's like that's the whole point is like to recognize, Yeah, everything I do has a karma implication and can impact not only myself but the people around me, and not only in material ways, but in metaphysical ways.
Speaker 2: The soul family, right right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can use it. I mean, I'm fine to use the word soul. I just I personally don't believe in a fixed soul, So you can interpret that however you want. Like we're we we really reject that eternalist idea of like the soul carries with you through time, it's sort of dissipated in time. That's the market.
Speaker 5: Probably we could all like look back on our life and have these points where like if you've met somebody, I'm not even talking like romantically or whatever, but like there's just people. Sometimes in that moment when you meet them or see them, there's like a weird like recognition or like a certain feeling. I also had that with both my children, like when they were born or even when like I was pregnant with them, Like there were certain things about them that it's like I knew was going to be, this is who you are.
Speaker 2: And then when I held them, I was like, oh, it's you, like an old familiarity, like you knew them all right, they knew that.
Speaker 7: That's why I mentioned like it's you. It makes you wonder if they've not always been with you. I don't know if it's like with you, but maybe more like like a nat sole family or that.
Speaker 4: They come down to be with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah right right, yeah right yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, just let me just say this really quick about the Jesus, because you brought up a really great point about Jesus being asexual. So this is a question that Tantra actually deals with rather well. Is that and Lisa and I were talking about a little in the chat. There are different versions of preferences of how to climb the tree, if you want to call it like that, if you want to articulate it like that. So being having a bachelor deity or bachelor god, that is desirable, as Robbie was saying, for people who are into radical shromana. So shramana just means radical asceticism. So it's like giving up all the materialities. So if your view is shramanic, I'll.
Speaker 1: Say, right, meticism as that's the word I was thinking of her meticism.
Speaker 4: Good. Yeah, but you're going to give up everything now, if your path is radically transgressive, then you're going to embrace the pleasures of the flesh. So it really depends on how you want, like how your cosmology is, how the system is that you get to where you want to go, so right, and like, so this is a this is the I guess the Kaibel figure of Tantra. Her name is Zaka Jatti, which means the one braid. And you can see she only has one breast, one eye, one thing. And to bring up Nick's point about the eye falling out, if you look at her, I guess that's her left hand. She's holding a heart, a severed and there's like a little string and so that it does look kind of like an eyeball. I didn't choose the best image to show that. I chose a more cool image. But you can see, like she's blind. She only has the one eye, so it's only subtle because when she has her physical eyes, she craves and she desires. So the whole idea is that when she becomes blind, she only has her subtle or her third eye. Right, So she only can perceive the spiritual, so she realizes in her karma, oh, this is my cosmic function is not to destroy the world, but to destroy perception. So it has like a much more consciousness layer. It's not like as we were talking about this whole time. It's very much about consciousness rather than Yeah, it can be literal, it can be real, it can be also a metaphor, it can be also angels, whatever. But really it's about you and your consciousness and your body because I think, like Lisa and Nick make a great argument, it's about your eye and your womb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Now, when we trace the name Addis back from athus a t u s to eights ates all find a common meaning in the Caucaus region, relating to the month or the moon right, and it is also held that ideas came from the day that the full moon is visible as the etruscans related to the moon as itus or itis, relating to lunar time, and corresponds to the Samerian word itu, which relates to illumination of the moon. This word itu has been in Kaldea and in the Acamedean inscriptions used in the exact same manner in regard to the illumination or light, not the moon itself, but the light of the moon. Right, and it's believed to have been perceived as a divine being in relation to the cycles of the natural world from these names found in Asia Minor being eight Aethus as well as Attis, suggesting this to be the true origin of the nature of Attis. The moon god a Men or many of Asia Minor has long been recognized for his similarities with Attis. Men is young like Attis, both dress identically, both wear the Phrygian cap of Attis, while also both using common attributes of the poppy, the pomegranate, and the pine cone. So, you know, we can just see that this is something that is spreading culturally because of this ascended idea of this virgin birth and this means of you know, transitioning into higher forms of reality. Right, both Addis and Man are seen with the crescent moon above their heads. This godmin Uh, these god men through their symbols, is a blossoming. Is a blossom blossoming, nourish and nourished by ancient roots growing outward from Addis. Yeah, I could just keep going on and on about you know, this is basically the notes I was writing for for the Nimrod book, because Nimrod directly ties in with this as far as one of the cut up gods.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: You know something again, you mentioned the crescent moon, and uh, I was gonna say it earlier, but I just forgot, uh. You know, when we're talking about like I guess, you know, conception and everything. I've often thought and I think somebody might have actually said it to me. May that'd be original idea. So I just want to put that out there the way I explain that my experience with crossing the Abyss at the end, it is very much almost like kind of going out the same way it came in. I will see that eclipse and eventually turn into a crescent moon, and the black part blacks Fiel, will get pulled away from the white one. The poles will separate, and then it's an explosion of light and I'm gone. So it's like, you know, there's an explosion of light coming into the physical sense. And then when I separate, when I believe I separate the soul from the body, there's an explosion of light going out, you know, and we'll see a crescent moon in my visual at some point when it starts to slowly pull apart, it looks like a crescent moon apart. And then yeah, and you.
Speaker 1: See that crescent moon in these moon these male moon deities going back into man or Manny coming into Attis. But you also see that at crescent moon in numerous places of these numerous different god forms all over the earth.
Speaker 6: Tod who's associated with the hemaphrodite.
Speaker 1: Yep, And that crescent is the the beak of the of the ibis in regard to thought, and it was considered also as a writing nib in regard to prophecy. So yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Only associated the moon with being like a feminine energy that oh yeah, well, so thought right within Egyptian mythology rode in the moon, and the moon.
Speaker 1: Was isis basically right. But thought was represented as the dark side of the moon, you know, like pink Floyd, which is basically considered to be the hidden wisdom of the divine feminine. So there is a direct correlation with the feminine for sure.
Speaker 7: You know, I was going to say, because controls your it's supposed to if you're living right, it's supposed to control your menstrual cycle.
Speaker 1: Right, and the tides coming and going of the tides, you know. I think it goes deep when you get into the moon and the basically creating the structure for life on the planet in regard to you know, the movement and not letting everything on Earth lay stagnant.
Speaker 7: Poulation can sometimes be connected to the moon too. Sorry you guys, go No, just usually in full moons, that's when you do.
Speaker 8: I don't know about female, but I do know living on a rancher farm or whatever you do have, if you have animals that are about to drop, it never fails on a full moon. They they'll all end up dropping at the same time.
Speaker 1: And within the agricultural ideas of the moon, right, you would plant on a new moon when there's no moon, because what's going to happen is as the moon is building an energy and becoming more and more full, it's actually working on those plants to pull.
Speaker 4: Them out of the ground.
Speaker 1: So it in regard to the growth of you know, life itself in the plant form. So yeah, the moon is yeah, what's that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: I always thought that like at night when you're observing like you know, your plants or whatever, like they look so alive that night. Yeah, yeah, I'm like they're growing, I swear to God, and like always children, you know, when they wake up the next morning like you grew last.
Speaker 1: Night, right, it's like yeah, shp overnight. And that's Traditionally you receive the energy from the sun, that is the vivifying and programming energy, and then when you go into that state of sweep or comatose where the moon works its energies on you, that's when you're healing, you're growing, You're doing all the necessary things that you know, encourage health within the and decomposition on the opposite as well.
Speaker 7: I don't think that we know anything about what the moon really is because it's like if you stand in the shade at night versus the moonlight, the shade is cooler than the moonlight, So there is like something radiating off of the bitch, and it's growing. It's like you said, things grow in the moonlight, your your ovulation, your minstrel. There's there is an energy force around the moon. Like, I'm so sick and tired of people being like, oh, it's a used car that aliens used to get here and then they just abandoned it and it's like, no way, dude, I can't get on board with that.
Speaker 6: You know, it's interesting ahead even cabalistically when you look where the moon is, it's even something that projects light out of it, and it's even called amateur creator. But something I wanted to say before forgotten finally remembered, uh something maybe Julia, why you might be misunderstood. And I think it's a huge issue amongst you know, even the occult and conspiracy or just in general, that something that's not noticed to look at when you want to look at these planets or even spheres on like ca abolatry, there's always going to be a male and a female idea to it. And I don't think that's widely known. It's just always thinking that this is always going to be male, and that's always going to be female. There's always something with it. Like even with the moon Crowley at one point I think thought he was a reincarnation of of constant constant or I can't say it, pronounce it perfectly right now, that was a male deity of the moon. Most people didn't you know that, you know, like I think, if you want to take a good idea of how to even explain maybe like this could be correct. It's a theory of mine of like the male and female aspect. The moon itself would the structure of it would be the female, and then that light you're talking about reflecting off of it or coming out of it would be the male aspect.
Speaker 7: I think it's awesome that those energies are balanced. I just don't think it's talked about much. That's all right, right, Yeah, we're super profound. Sorry, Robie, I just want to say that. Yeah, Nick was right on with that. That's even a ton tric understanding. You look at any tontric iconography, there's always a female or a male deity implied, always, even if they're solo. We call the Ekavira a solitary hero form. But even if they're like that, there's always little subtle implications that theikini or the concert is in the image with them.
Speaker 4: And that's even a couplistic idea. It's not just tontric because it's really their breath. It's really the breath of art that's really the chop. So they're always there. So I agree with Nick, it's like the moon. Yeah, and you're right, Gulia, it has a feminine there's a feminine element to the moon, but there's also a masculine element because Nick and I have talked about this idea with like Toad into Hoodie before, there's an idea that the time. So this has been a so three but can only express into the world in eight, so in Hode. But then he can really only express in nine because there's actually plus one. There's time, right, So it's the eight cycles plus one. So that's why he appears, which is ysode, which is nine. So you can see it's like the mercurial force. The masculine energy has to travel over to the Moon to actually take form. It cannot just take form in Ode. It has to come into formation onto the foundation. That's an interesting way. I just thought with Nix I was super profound and just wanted to rough off that.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that.
Speaker 6: Even another way, I want to even try to show that. And I didn't know this until the guy from a Library of the Untold came on. I listened to one of his things. Uh, just again with this, Julie was saying the moon with birth, you know, you know, with that whole aspect, if you were to be taken out of the Sun and put into a cave for like a month or two, you're not going to drop any eggs. Yeah, so you need the sun to even you need both, right, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, Well it's like yin and yang, right, Like there's a bit a piece of each in both, right, Like it's never exclusive.
Speaker 4: Complimentaries, not polarities.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and like I don't know if that has to do with this, the skin obsorbing the sun, but your eyes are going to be taking that in as well.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there is a there's a theory that if you gaze upon the moon, especially a full moon, that it charges your pinial gland, especially at midnight, like it makes it ready to receive all of the light the next day. And the other thing that I wanted to say, Tyrannian purple, the purple that was coveted by the royals, can only be produced by sea snails when you expose their their their secretions to moonlight. And that I mean immediately you see it and it's clear, right, it doesn't look like at all, but then leave it in the moon the next day, it's it's purple.
Speaker 7: More than a fosphorescent seaweed or whatever like that can make the water look like it's glowing.
Speaker 2: And in the light. Yeah, man, there's guys do it. The moon is the photo developer.
Speaker 6: You know something I want to I want to toss in here too, And Lisa just reminded me of it, and I swear one day we'll actually cover it in Trolley's libresh or his rush thing. You're praying to the sun at four different times of the day, and if you start looking at it correctly, I think that you are seeing yourself actually priming or per neeal gland for the way that you're supposed to to actually get like a full potential out of it. So I think, like what she was even saying, I think you even see that in ritualistic work. Oh oh and real quick, sorry sorry, what I also wanted to add real quick And another reason why I again I thought I had something to do. I totally lost it. Sorry. Is again, even in that description when you're talking about it, you are in up barge and Toth is at the wheel. So again you have another crescent shape and you have it associated with Toth right right right.
Speaker 5: Well, even like going like in the sun four times a day to do like your ritualistic work, it gets your eyeball exposed to the sun at four different times, which is supposed to regulate your circadian rhythm and put all your hormones in a cascade in which they're supposed to function ideally and prepare you for sleep, which produces melatonin and allows all the growth and all the good things to happen.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Sorry, Julia, you were going to say, okay, oh, I was just gonna say. I didn't know. I don't know if Robbie was expecting the conversation to go this way.
Speaker 7: God damn, I mean about literally every aspect of life today.
Speaker 2: This is amazing.
Speaker 1: It's you know, like to dig into these topics, you know, especially when people know what they're talking about as far as you know, you know. So now we got into the details of the evergreen tree in regard to it being symbolic of everlasting life in spite of the death of the winner, and and oh here it is right here. We also see in the ancient character of Sylvanus, who they set up the Sylvian schools after. You see him all over New England as far as Sylvian learning, right, But he was the woodland deity of the Saturnian Golden Age that was called the god of the Pine wood. Very similar and related to Addis, right, and basically within the cult of Addis, they would have these say crew tree bears, because the symbol of Attis was represented by this tall standing pine tree fir tree, you know, depending on where you move within these these different mystery schools.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: And so it was on the day, the twenty second day of March being three two two right, that a pine tree was cut and brought into the sanctuary of Kibili, where it was treated as a great divine entity. The duty of carrying the tree was entrusted to a guild of tree bearers. And then we have these Zimmermen in Germany which built the cathedrals of Germany, that were called the Zimmerman, which were the tree bears as well. So just kind of tying that in right. And then also at the same time, because we have Prigia tied in with ancient Greece right in the year three two two BC, there is an ancient and eternal brotherhood of death that was formed in ancient Greece that descended from ancient Grecian society dating back to Demosthenes. And then if we look at the order of the skullen bones, right, their records. The way that they keep the records within the skull and bones, they always add three hundred and twenty two years to whatever the current date is, So I e. In nineteen fifty they would record it as Anto Demosthene twenty two seventy two. So you know, another cult or secret society here that we're seeing that's playing with the cylindrical cycle, you know. But I think definitely ties back to this ancient function and who was it. James G. Fraser in his work he talks about they would basically hollow this tree out and they would make an effigy of Addis and put it in the tree like Christ in the Sarcophaga or in the Coffin or Lazarus and the Sarcophagus, you know, and basically after three days they would resurrect the god and then burn him. And James G. Fraser said, not only did they do that with Addis, but in Egypt they'd had a very similar ritual where they would hollow out a tree and put the put you know, Osyrus in and resurrect him up his horse. So you know, we can see the ties between all these different cultures.
Speaker 3: Quick question.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't want to open up a whole entire new casserole of things. But you ever think about like Santo Spinacci, and like he says, all this stuff is the same story, just repeated over in different like even the christ story. And I hate to say that because I am a Christian, but sometimes I listen to his stuff and I'm like, God, damn, he's got a point.
Speaker 6: Listen. I will say some of his old stuff. You'll even I didn't know he was into it, even though I listened to him in the past. Some people had sent it to me after I did the Eyeball series. He has said some shit that I've even said on this show. Just for some reason, people don't remember that stuff. He has actually some shit that I think is extremely deep, and I think he understands what magic is. Maybe he's blown out from fucking with it too much now, but that man was also something at some point the.
Speaker 7: Very beginnings of his YouTube channel, Like if you go back and you watch like the first couple videos, it'll make you think about stuff in a completely different way, kind of like what Robbie is saying today. Like this story that repeats itself throughout cultures, throughout time, through with the same, like main character that does the same thing, and it aligns with the planetary system and like the zodiac, and it's it's all.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know, just it just made me think of that for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: So now within the temple of Addis, right, the drinking of wine was not allowed at all, And there was a legend that when Addis roamed the woods with just Agnetus being Mother Kibli, who deeply loved the beautiful Addis even though not naturally adequate, while under the influence of wine, Addis confessed his love for the castrated Andrew John, in which there is some thought about this cult being against the ideas of sexual pleasure, which we talked about in purifying themselves in such a demonstrably bloody manner in regard to removing their generative organs right, and in this ritual it was also implied a sacred marriage of the initiative to the Goddess herself in the form of what they call the high ris gamos, which is basically the divine marriage of you know, the God and the goddess, or the Goddess and the mortal, or depends on. But there's this this essential idea of this bridal chamber. Right, and this was a high level initiatory right in ancient schools called the hirogami of the mysteries, in that there was a holy marriage between Addis and the goddess Mother Kibili, just as Jesus is referred to the bridegroom in multiple passages of the Bible, as in John four four through forty two, where Jesus is depicted as the bridegroom Messiah who offers eternal life, right and where I have appeared. Yeah, and in this sacred marriage. Once the sacred marriage precipitated, the initiate would become a priest or a priestess of the Goddess, potentially a high level tantric cleric devoted to the Mother, and the initiate of the cult participated in purification processes, trials and degrees of elevation, fasting, and eventually the divine marriage and the bridegroom chamber becoming a supplicant servant of the divine virgin Goddess. Clement of Alexandria, who was initiated into the cult before his Christian conversion, relates that when being indoctrinated into the Phrygian rites. He was schooled to say, I have eaten from the tambourine, I have drunk from the sybil, I have carried the keernos, I have stolen into the bridal chamber. And it basically just relates to the aspects of this sacred hieroscamos considered by the Pythagoreans to be represented by the number five being halfway, as the marriage is halfway between Earth and the heavens, being the merging of spirit and matter.
Speaker 2: Damn right, that's a mind.
Speaker 1: That's an excellent gives.
Speaker 8: Which kind of gives a nod to the Pythagoreans obsession with the number.
Speaker 1: Ten, right, the one and the zero, the void and the generative factor, the reproductive again back to the sacred mystic idea of generation.
Speaker 8: And if five being that middle point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, between heaven and Earth. Yeah yeah, definitely, definitely sooner.
Speaker 2: I feel like I need to be smarter to understand this stuff.
Speaker 1: Especially old and then you have to die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 6: I got this over again.
Speaker 7: Even some of the stuff that Nick talks about with like becoming a magician or like what it is to be a part of like this this mystery type of religion stuff. I can't under fucking stand some of it. Like I'm like, maybe I'm just stupid.
Speaker 6: I don't know. No, you I jumped into the middle of stuff. That's why.
Speaker 1: Beginning when you're investigating the stuff, you don't understand any of it. But the more you're exposed to it, the more you begin to like see the cross references and how the dots connect, and the picture gets bigger and bigger. It's a gradual learning process. It takes years and years and years to go through.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Then you just realize you know nothing and you're like, okay, right down again.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But that's what I was gonna say. Even where I'm at now, after all these years of study, I'm constantly coming into certain concepts and ideas where I'm like, I have no idea what this means. And so you know, you delve into it. You kind of you know, wash yourself in it and kind of try to understand what it is.
Speaker 2: So that it's so vast and so beautiful. It's amazing tapestry.
Speaker 5: And I think sometimes those humans were like, we're on looking at the tapestry like too close, because because we have such a small perspective, right, But it's like God has the wide view and he's like, don't worry, it's okay. You know, it's gonna all work out or whatever your viewpoint is. That's why it all looks different.
Speaker 7: Literally, there's a song about that, and uh, you probably watched the Teresa, Prince of Egypt when he goes and he he meets his wife in the desert, the Ethiopian lady and her dad is like, you know, everything is a tapestry and all the colors make up the entire picture.
Speaker 2: That's that's how I feel.
Speaker 7: Even like with podcasting and meeting like people like Jen and Nick and Robbie, it's like their perspective is so different than mine that it opens me up to like all a ton of different possibilities of what's what reality really is?
Speaker 1: You know it is, yeah, and the mindscape is infinite, you know. So it's the finite versus the infinite all within us.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: So now it was after this sacred marriage and the castration would happen. If you get into the Roman stories, you know, basically it was called the day of Blood. It was one of the festival seasons that they would have and on the day of blood. They would work up to it and they would castrate themselves in a frenzy. They you know, doing these dances and they have these swords and they're cutting themselves. Blood's going everywhere. And at the height of that day of blood was when they would separate themselves from their generative force basically, and they would throw it through a window as they were running through the streets, and whoever's window it went in had to basically get women's clothes and make up and all the stuff for first aid and go out and like take care of them and put the divine feminine sacred garments on them and put makeup on them, and then they would become risen as a high priest of Mother Kibli.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: So, and then it was at an unspecified time in the ancient Notes of Scalia that discussed the chambers of Lobring as being sacred subterranean places where the worshipers of Attis and Rhea had in uh had Oh, who had emasculated themselves, used to come to deposit their genitals. Right mar Chius Mincius Felix in his Octavius relates that these broken instruments of fertility were afterward reverently wrapped up and buried in the earth in subterranean chambers sacred to Kibili. And then this goes back to James G. Frasier that postulates that we may conjecture that in the olden days, the priests who bore the name and played the part of Attis at the spring festival of Kibili was regularly hanged or otherwise slain upon the sacred tree, just as Balder, the Beautiful and the making.
Speaker 7: What this is something else that's repeated throughout multiple you know, getting into Kennedy and you know what happened to.
Speaker 8: Not to be graphic, but what happened to the Genitalia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they would they would go to this place called the Lobraine and basically they would take these uh, these units as they were wrapped up, and then they probably cleaned them and wrap them and then they would bury them in the earth. And I would imagine it has something to do with fertility, you know. I know at the Tower of London when they would castraight people, they would actually throw their members into the courtyard for the ravens to devour.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I guess circumcisions sounds so bad.
Speaker 1: Compared to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, right, at least you still have some of it left.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 8: I can see its.
Speaker 6: Imagine that, like, yeah, they take one wolf and it falls out of its beak and hit somebody on the head.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 1: So but now, what we have to under stand within this whole process, right, that this process was generally seen as being a voluntary process entering willingly for the transmutation in a secret manner of ascension. This harvesting of the green corn is what they call this in some of the text, shot the mind into a death or a near deathlike experience. Right, and let's see creating a sense of transformation, salvation and illumination of a divine madness of sorts, which Plato gets into extensively, but sot to guard. He believed that the unique priests put themselves in a permanent limity, irreversibly placing themselves outside of ordinary human nature, being neither gods nor men, but something in between.
Speaker 8: So wow, okay, I have I have a question, and Jen you're branding to correct me. So this, this belief system, this practice originated Mediterranean esque, Right, I was worn original?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 8: It didn't corn originate in the Americas.
Speaker 4: So that's what is said. But in my own personal experience with and maybe I think maybe you have had this experience too, some of the things that they say are indigenous plants that they actually have a much more universal distribution, because a really great example of this is actually detera. They used to say, oh, detera in no Oxia is the only American variety, but actually we have all three kinds that appear in the Americas and have for a very long time, perhaps pre European colonization. So but this also appears in India and all three kinds, and then also appears in all the him and all of Asia, because we know we have medical Chinese medical texts from three thousand years ago that actually detail the use of it, so we know these things must have been universal rather than geographically limited. So I don't I don't know to answer your question, like really properly, Lisa, Like I don't know if if I'm going to give a theory, I actually think that probably they did originate, like I think corn and tomatoes probably did originate in Mexico or the Southwest area, but maybe there was other points of contact. And obviously JJ was talking about.
Speaker 1: This like with the templars and the so like, when you get into that that idea, I've come across numerous places where they say that the Egyptians called wheat corn, So you know, it may have been just and corn is a grass, as wheat as a grass, so maybe any of these fruit producing grasses at one time were called corn. But as far as other areas of connection, you know, you have within the Egyptian the hieroglyphs representations of pineapples from South America. They're bringing cocaine from South America to preserve the pharaoh's heart within. And I actually have seen a couple places where they have ears of corn in Egyptian hieroglyphs. So yeah, I think it's synonymous. I think there was a global culture that was that was moving much more than we think possible.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you watch enough ancient Aliens, you'll learn that wheat and corn came from Aliens, and everybody had this shit at one point, and so specifically wheat and corn are Alien. Yep, I'm not saying I'm not saying that's my opinion. I'm just saying what Asia Alien said.
Speaker 4: No, I think that's a great point though, Julia is because one thing that well, like Robbie said, like corn is a poechet, it's a grass family plant. So there are other grass family plants are actually extremely important for human history. Like many of the grass family plants are edible. One of the first grains in Asia was called jobs t here. Well obviously they didn't call it jobs here, but we call it jobs here. And that's a very nutritive, very medicinal, actually edible grain. That's I eat it all the time. It's very delicious. It's not a gross or anything. So but I'm just what I'm trying to say is that, like you look at the history, it's like millet, it's like it's it's not exactly the wheat culture came much much later. And so yeah, and I and I think that the grass component is actually often overlooked by a lot of like a Bible conspiracy. I'm not throwing Christians at it anyway, just saying Bible conspiracy people, and just in general, I'll call it like as Nick would say, oh call it conspiracy. But I think that they they don't really know Bodny. And I'm not saying you have to be like I'm not an excellent bulliness myself. I'm just saying, if you understand some of the connections between them, you can actually make more logical conclusions. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also if you get into the early Judaic texts, they talk about basically when Adam was ejected from Paradise, that he was sent into the lowest realm of darkness and had to suffer down there before they he was weeping in prayer and they finally brought him up to this realm where we are now. And then he had a problem getting food and was just he tried to drown himself in the river and God had to bring him back to life, and he was crying because he was hungry, and so one of the angels went to God and basically it was like, you know, he's starving, what are we going to do? And God or the Elohim basically took part of his own body and like rubbed it and condensed it down into the very first weak germ or the weak kernel, and then the angel brought that to Adam, and then Adam became the first farmer, you know, associated with the red earth. And then the bread is what fed the growing, growing in expanding civilization.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say.
Speaker 7: Wheat is mentioned so many times in the Bible as being spiritually significant, the wheat and the tears. You're right, yes, yeah, yeah, I do think it's spiritually significant, especially if it comes from Aliens.
Speaker 5: Fine, it's just interesting that, like you're saying, Adam's own flesh then became wheat, because then you have Christ becoming the Eucharist in the mask.
Speaker 1: Well, it was God's flesh that became weak.
Speaker 2: Oh, God's flesh. Okay, Oh, so then that makes sense that, like, you know, it makes more sense. Yeah, exactly, Okay, pack to.
Speaker 1: Melt cheese a dick with the bread and the wine and the first sacrament. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: So now.
Speaker 1: Let's see, uh, like Adam as far as this figure that would demasculate and be risen to the state of you know, the priestess of the Kibili cult, right, like addis the demasculated disciple emulates the secret of the Mother of the mountains, and this secret of Kibili is that she is the hermaphroditic Agdatus, who herself was emasculated by a messenger of the gods. As we talked about earlier and in the Hittite religion before we're looking at sixteen hundred to eleven eighty BC. Agdatus is also their sacred hermaphrodite. So it's just let me read this last paragraph and then this wrap it up. In some ways, it seems as though Addis and Kibyli were an older form of this fertility worship that from Phrygia in its trans translation to Syria becoming Adonis and Aphrodite and to the figures bring us closer to the original.
Speaker 4: Route of the.
Speaker 1: The origins of these mystery schools, you know, in essence in relation to nimrod Tamus Osirius and the expanding you know school as it spread globally. And that's it.
Speaker 2: Wow, So barn Burner, Robbie, I mean literally you crushed. It always does.
Speaker 1: So. But that's basically what I've been working on this Swinner. That's that's part of the book that uh you know, parts of that are direct excerpts from from my book.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's that's awesome. I mean, I feel like I learned a ton that's what I'm here.
Speaker 1: That's that's great.
Speaker 6: Something I did want to add about the whole wheat thing, and I mean, Lisa could concur and Soko Teresa because she was in the series, so she knows what I'm talking about. I'm not crazy, but we did at one point kind of like show like what the zambules is in looks like underneath in your eye, and it does very much look like a wheat or almost depending on what the way you're looking at it, and if you're showing I think like there's like pole up things kind of in there, almost looks like a lavender, which again is associated with total The zamnials is in in your eye is what actually makes your lens raise up and down, and that's when you get the whole change and everything starts going on inside your eye. I even question when we talk about your so being the machinery or the imagery of the world. I often wonder, and it's called that you're considered a machine or a mechanism in a sense, or I from wonder if it's actually talking about that, because that is actually what's changing the direction of light in your eye, if it's reflecting out this way or going back up that way. So I often wonder about like wheat when it's always you see it always kind of in a circular shape and you're talking about rising bread on leaven is it actually showing the whole rising the lens in your eye? I know that's a little out there. And then just one thing I wanted to mention before you know, everybody else says whatever, before we wrap it up with this image right here. If you see that, uh, the thing on top of his head, that's exactly what it starts to look like when I say the eclipse starts to separate from itself. And during that whole time it's a little bit much. But this is just my theory because of my own experiences, of my own visions. During that whole time, I'm always pressing on my pineal gland really fucking hard, and once those two things separate from each other, it feels like it snaps back and punches me in the head. And that's when I see the light and it goes. I often think about the whole way that a snake fights, goes forward to strike and pulls back when it's in flight, fight in the flight at the same at the same time, just like Horace, who is a bird that is a warrior, flight and fight at the same time. And I also conclude that that's exactly why my eyes changed because one is in fight mode and the other one's in flight mode at the same time.
Speaker 4: Right, So that's the sorry, go ahead, Oh sorry about that. I'm sorry. I was so excited after you were saying that, because I was like, yeah, I mean, that just shows that having the magical experience is as good as as like understanding the image, because that's what it looks like, a cruscent moon, but it's really the eclipse. And only someone who really knows would know that, like a normative Hindu won't know that. I won't be able to tell you, oh, it's a crust the moon if Siva not, it's the eclipse. And even the snake confirms it, because the snake is the god of the eclipse, right like the dragon Rahu.
Speaker 6: So I think you don't even switching the coilarities at that point, which is why I.
Speaker 4: Get to exactly. And so he's even depicted as feminine Shiva even though he's a he's a clearly a masculine figure, so he's gone through that hermetic process. He's a risen at yasoda at the moon, and the Shakti is there waiting for him, the feminine force at the moon is there waiting for him, but it's really always with him, but maybe she can't express herself fully until she's there. So I think that's a really interesting idea.
Speaker 6: It's like his soul poorn out of your head too. I always say it feels like it's just fucking like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, that's that's what it is. It's like when they worship Shiva, who could be considered to be like Ihova or Rudra, he can they pour milk on his ushhijaya, which just means his crown on it is that that's the big bun thing that he wears. It's like a it's it's like a lump of flesh. Sometimes is described sometimes it's like a dreadlock.
Speaker 1: It depends on the text.
Speaker 4: But it's to pas to fy the arising consciousness at you so like to pacify him so he's cool and calm, like the moon. So that's what the whole thing of the milk is. It's like pouring milk over the black stone. What color does arise? Turquoise? Turquoise like the day sky. So you're putting God to sleep. That's kind of the idea.
Speaker 6: So thank you. This is a great illustration man, anybody else have anything, I know, I kind of like took it over and got were right there.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: I was just going to say something about the wheat because you brought.
Speaker 7: It up to it's one of the most genetically modified things that we have, and it's it's a damn shame because I love pasta, you know, and.
Speaker 2: I love bread. I loves carbs.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a genetic like we've eaten bread for as long as human as you know, can record history. I think it's just part of who and the fact that they've taken it and genetically modified it is an adulteration and inversion of nature.
Speaker 2: It's an attack on us, Robbie, is what it is.
Speaker 7: Because the problem right well, and the problem is I've been looking into it a lot lately, is that, like Monsanto and stuff like this, they they have popularized the idea of spraying all wheat products with folic acid, which your body can't even digest most of the time. It causes horrible health issues fortified. If you see something on a label that says enriched wheat, fortified wheat, or folic acid, you need to stay the fuck away from it as far as you possibly can. The only type of wheat you should be eating should be organic wheat that's unfortified, not enriched, no folic acid.
Speaker 2: There is a form of.
Speaker 7: Fullic acid quote unquote that's not full of acid that your body can't absorb, but that's not what they're using. So it's just been weaponized against us, so that it's basically poison, which sucks, like I said, because America is a nation that loves carbs.
Speaker 8: You know, it's interesting when you said so folic acid was incorporated into wheat because wheat was a staple because so many of birth defects, and folic acid is folate, you know, whis the B vitamin, and most of your B vitamins are derived from animal products. But if you look at historical genetic lines and gen police interjective, I'm wrong. When you look at historical lines of wheat as well as corn, most of the ancient lines had a higher protein content than they do today. They were almost a complete meal or complete foods, a higher amino acid profile than they do today. And through so many modifications, all of the nutrient content has been brought down. And that's also because of soil. The same type of things that we grow back in the day used to warm your house with wood and the ashes would go into the soil and then basically, you know, feed more of the microbiome of the soil and then you you know whatever. But if you do look at that, I wonder how much of it is. Maybe that it was a way to interject the vitamins, but maybe be vitamins were also not being how do you say they were stripped of wheat in its plant form. Granted, you know, I get the need for it, but I think what we've done is and Robb me, you do this perfectly on Twitter. It's the simulacra what wheat used to be.
Speaker 1: It's no longer. Yeah, like this fake shadows, yes, yes, as the valuable thing that is, but it's not the shadow of its former self.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But when we get into wheat, right in the beginning, the very first time it was genetically modified, was they took and there was the same guy that genetically modified the ruby red grapefruit. Right, but they used gamma radiation on the genome of wheat and basically bombarded it with radiation these gamma rays, and they created bush wheat that would grow faster and would bush out with bigger kernels. So here you're talking about getting rid of the pro the profile of the essential you know, protein and the amino acids, and and basically they poof it out super big so that they have to harvest it early before it's even done, otherwise it breaks off and they can't harvest it with machines. But the guy that did that, he won a Nobel Peace Prize in Food Science for basically creating this this big bush gmo wheat. And that was in the fifties when that happened initially. And since then, you know, Monsanto's come in and with their cassettes injected nud genomes for the glycopade, so they have to spray everything with it so that it kills everything.
Speaker 7: But that I was going to say that is like they've just taken it one step further, one step further. Now it's like an unrecognizable plant, but frank and wheat, right. But think of it like if it was like manna from heaven, you know, like this, Think of it if if it really was given to us by the gods quote unquote wheat, this thing that you can eat that has all the vitamins and protein and like whatever, it'll keep you alive, and they they've bastardized it to the form of wheat that we eat now. And it's like I said, I'm like a super label reader because I do enjoy some things that are absolutely super you know, like I'll throw in a stove fer SMC and cheese every now and again. Don't get me wrong, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have bought that one myself. It's not too bad.
Speaker 2: Actually, dude, it's delicious, like solid.
Speaker 1: Make it delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they make its good on that.
Speaker 4: I don't understand this conversation. I'm totally granola, but that's okay.
Speaker 5: Uh No.
Speaker 4: I did want to say something that Teresa was talking about in that chat, which is really profound, which is like exactly what Robbie's saying. Like Robby's making a great point about wheat, and then obviously Lisa made an amazing point about how they stripped it of its nutrients content. Well, papaya they did the same because you cannot modern papias. If you've ever eaten a papaya or anything papaya flavored that only comes out of the GMO industry, there is no papaya without GMO does not exist now can you go to Mexico and find wild papias. Yeah, I'm sure it's possible, but it's very rare, and they've cross bread a lot with the wild papaya population. Now, papias are really interesting because you can actually use them for latex. So the assex did make condoms out of them, so prophylactic. It's also interesting because in doctrine of signatures, a papaya is shaped like a womb, so there are actually a borisiceafin qualities in the poppane latex. So again it's showing like what Julia is saying, like it's manna from I personally don't like that. It's not that I disagree with you, Julia, but I think that we come up with those things like we say, oh, we see this thing in nature, we take of it and we sort of you know, breed it, you could say, and then that's the divine process. It's like our interaction with that's how that's just personally my my how I think. So, yeah, I think it comes from heaven.
Speaker 1: But so do you think? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So Jin?
Speaker 1: Do you think the genetic process of genetic modification is just part of the fractal that is a natural function of the evolution.
Speaker 4: No, because because the what isn't see Oh, as a gardener, I'm perfectly fine with hybridizing. I'm perfectly fine during like land race species, Like that's just normal plant horticulture, right, You're you're making things that are going to survive, be really strong and last, especially for us like severe winters. Right, So it makes total sense. But there's a part where you're going into this inner or secret layer right right, like this thing that people can't see this, people that can't really know you can't really know that because it's occulted in a way, right, And so I don't think that that is like a progressive thing. I think that's very Luciferian. As someone who is like a little bit Luciferian myself, Like, I'm just saying I think it's too much. I think it's like you're trying to be something that is not possible for us.
Speaker 2: So for me, I'm interesting. Yeah, No, I'm sorry to interrupt you.
Speaker 5: It's interesting that like the two plants that they've mastardized the most is like very regenerative looking wheat and papaya, Like come on, And as somebody who's like, yeah, and corn, right, and somebody who's done carnivore diet in the past and like removed all breads like from my life for a time. I don't like fully do it now, but like for a time I did. And I can say I think what happens to a lot of people is that their autoimmune issues disappear because they're actually allergic to glyfe estate, not wheat, Like you're just removing like all these talks in It's not that actually like wheat is the problem for you if you were to eat pure wheat. It's that all the additives and chemicals on the plants that we consume is the problem. And for some people, unfortunately, they're more sensitive to it than others.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you be funny.
Speaker 4: No, I just want to say, vegetables actually do better without much. Like flowers need tons of composts, they need mulching, they need everything. Like you really have to tend flowers. Vegetables just need composts or which we call it, or manure, and then you're good to go, like you're ready to rock. You don't need to spray them really with anything. If you know how to do it, you're fine pretty much. Maybe you'll lose a couple. But it's just that's interesting from what you're saying. True says like that you don't have to finesse vegetables that much. They're ready. They want to produce like willing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just like you could eat me if you want. It's fine.
Speaker 8: Is going to build upon what Jim was saying, and I promise this will be the last thing about victuals is that GMO technology or how it came about is through the we borrow that the I guess process through virus technology. The way that viruses scan the DNA they're looking for palindromes again, going back to the palindrome right when we watched the movie Arrival, how palindromes basically are modeling how time can exist, you know, all at the same time. So viruses scan the DNA sequence for palindromes and then it inserts point mutations, either takes away or inserts its own or whatever. And so that I guess technology of how it works or how it behaves is exactly the basis of how we understood to do GMO. So we learned that from viruses. So when people say viruses aren't real, then where do we get the GMO technology from That's that's how we That's how we developed GMO technology.
Speaker 2: And so I gotta say that was the whole thing.
Speaker 7: Did you are you guys fans of the alien franchise like Covenant and Promethea, when they went and Alien Covenant to that new planet, like they were looking for wheat, they were looking for water, and they had manufactured like this virus that would shoot up out of the wheat and it would like go in your fucking ear and implant you with like whatever the thing is. But like that's the essentially what they're doing is they're taking like our basic life force of like wheat water there and they're injecting.
Speaker 2: It with weird stuff.
Speaker 7: And I actually just watched this documentary and they said, if you eat pasta in Italy, you could go for like a fucking jog afterwards. Experience you don't feel bogged down, you don't feel sluggish, you don't feel tired. And it's because they don't fortify or enrich their wheat products. It's just wheat. So if you can get there is a brand. I get it sometimes at my local grocery store. But if you can get imported pastas from Italy. They are way the fuck better for you than getting like Berea or whatever that fucking brand.
Speaker 2: Is that they have at Walmart, Like, try to stay away from that shit.
Speaker 7: But I am only saying this because I love spaghetti, Like, please do not fuck with my carbs, like I love carbs, don't fuck with my carbs. There are brands you can get that are not fortified or enriched, that are organic imported from Italy, and it does make a difference, just saying.
Speaker 6: I say for sure. When I was there, I mean all again, obviously you're in Italy, there is a lot of pasta and I was like, oh, man, like I don't want to be you know, I'm on vacation. I want to be dragged down at all. You know, I heard the same thing that you had said and I experienced it. I mean I would eat a big plate, you know, I'd have lasagna for lunch, and I was on the go still, you know, walking around Rome like I feel full, but I'm that fucking stuff.
Speaker 2: You'll lose weight.
Speaker 6: There was I'm almost positive I did.
Speaker 2: For the ten days much carbs and still be fine.
Speaker 1: Do you think that has to do with the beer as well? In America. Oh but this is so many.
Speaker 2: Things, guys, is a whole other episode.
Speaker 1: Germany has purity laws and you know, whereas in America it's like food science.
Speaker 4: You know, when when Nick brought on the NDE guy, he was talking and Lisa was on. I can't I can't remember golf was on. I know it was Nick and Lisa for sure, Yeah, him, he we were. He was talking about something like plants that contain a specific substance. I'm sorry, lest I totally forgot now, but I remember thinking myself the substance he's talking about hops also.
Speaker 1: Contained Oh is it the cannabinoids?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, yes, thank you, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hops is in the cannabinoid family for sure.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yep.
Speaker 4: And so it's really interesting that they would obviously if you tamper with the wheat, and it's not just it's not just like beer, it's also soy sauce. I guess someone who doesn't eat any gluten. I know that you have to carry your tomorrow with you basically if you're gonna eat anything. One of those people that.
Speaker 8: Tapped into the whole phytoestrogen thing because of soy and.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so they also trying to reclaim aluminum out of the ground. They can come out of the soy can come out of the ground with upwards of twenty two percent aluminum within its makeup. That's why you have to ferment it. That's why the fermentation process of soy is so essential.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a great point, Robbie.
Speaker 2: With my g I man, but you have to eat.
Speaker 1: You can't eat it like a mom.
Speaker 2: They yeah, yeahs my ass off.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, you have to eat it.
Speaker 4: You have to process. It has to be a secondary process because tofu is just the pressing, the cold pressing right of the beans my grandparents used to make. Yeah, So basically you have to you have to cook it. Plus I don't you don't know have to cook it, but you have to apply some kind of fermentation or or or you eat it with like dropping These people eat it with tons of pickled ginger. So that's obviously gonna have like a carmentative effects exactly.
Speaker 2: So that's why I love delicious. To me, I love it. I feel like probiotics do the body good.
Speaker 6: I haven't had that.
Speaker 1: It's good stuff.
Speaker 2: Do you like vinegar, well, you like like apple cider? Vinegar or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, So when when Lazarus was raised from the dead, they gave him a sponge with a vinegar drink, and from the research I've done, yeah, I'm pretty sure it'skombacha.
Speaker 2: It has to be right because it's like the fermented vinegar.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Wasn't that what they gave Jesus on the Cross?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, roll or something like that I think is what they called it. But yeah, it was, but it was a healing kind of a healing drink drink. Yeah. See, if Jesus drink kimbucha, everything should be able to get on board with that ship.
Speaker 4: There's something interesting, Julia, is that fermented food is actually considered mossic food, meaning like almost sinful food because it actually brings you down to Earth. It's not sinful per se, but that's one interpretation of Thomas. It can it weighs you down, It makes you weightier. That's more of a earthier Yeah, earthier. That's a perfect though.
Speaker 2: It makes you more con.
Speaker 7: I'm from the South, so pickled pigs, feet, pickled eggs, anything fermented, I'm getting down with that show.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: My Instagram fet is the middle aged women touting the benefits of fermented food to mimic.
Speaker 2: All in moderation, right, yeah for sure, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah I agree. I agree. And Robbie, look what you've done today.
Speaker 6: Look at this. That was awesome. Thank you very much, Robbie, really everybody else that the group.
Speaker 1: Of everybody trying in and all the different perspectives a modern day gymnasium of h absolutely love it.
Speaker 6: Thank you. Uh, before we let you plug your stuff again, we'll have Teresa. Would you like to say anything as we wrap this up? You want to plug your show? I know you haven't done much recently, but.
Speaker 5: I've been busy doing the Silly Pops and stuff. But yeah, I do have the Spiritual Gangsters. If people want to go listen to old episodes, there's they're still getting.
Speaker 2: Listened, so like that's cool.
Speaker 5: Thanks for checking it out, and yeah, please check out Silly Pops on my Instagram and website and whatever. You can always DM me about it. And yeah, thank you so much, Robbie. It was like a blast is always so always I enjoy hanging out for sure.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Cardinal, and thank you to the whole group. It was amazing, like a really fun roundtable like a really great way to sort of like before Robbie goes on tour. Yeah, really, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You can see my right there.
Speaker 8: It's pat hilarious.
Speaker 1: I'm out the boor in three days.
Speaker 6: So I was trying to get a date from him in July and he's like, I do I I conna be home too, like.
Speaker 4: A like.
Speaker 1: Almost September.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but I will take the opportunity to plug at this end juncture and say that, yeah, you can definitely listen to my throat show. Threshold Saints. Alex Rivera will be my next episode drop and it actually turned out really well, I you know, so I'm I'm really proud of it, and there will be a part two to that and then obviously welcome to Hapaboria. So it's this like the Gonzo Gnostics series that I've been working on on on X and we do live and we talked about Cocola and Tontra and speculative narcissism and metafiction. So we're on either Wave part one, so that'll be a three part mini series within a series. So I'm doing it very kabalas stick, very like you know, like how I like I'm taking a cue from Nick. So definitely check that out if you're interested. Live every Friday night on X and uh right before before jjshow before JJ and Nick two Fridays, so don't worry about that. But yeah, you can watch us and then jump on with them. So thank you so much, guys, Thank you.
Speaker 6: I was gonna I was gonna plug anyway. For people who are who do do that, I do highly suggest to go check out his spaces. I've jumped in there numerous times a few times, and I'll listen to it like why I'm editing or doing stuff, and they get into some pretty deep topics. So I definitely suggest to go check it out. I think it's very well. So thank you Jen, Thank you Bos of course. Uh, Julia, would you like to uh you don't let everybody know where they can find you? Amazing one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, so I'm obviously Cosmic Peach podcast wherever you listen to podcasts. I'm just gonna go ahead and throw my email out right now because I always say email me, email me. My email is ghost dot Peach at outlook dot com. If you want to work with me, please hit me up at that email. I'm working on a sleeper else this mini series. And I actually have another topic that I kind of want to bring on the Occult Rejects when it's ready. I just got to finish the presentation about a fucking whack ass serial killer I never heard of before that has links to all the fucking three Letters, and I mean it is just batshit crazy. But anyways, working on a lot of fun stuff for Cosmic Peach podcast.
Speaker 2: If you want to work with.
Speaker 7: Me, go stop Peach at outlook dot com. Thanks for having me, Robbie, You're awesome, Teresa, love you jin always insightful, Lisa gorgeous, smart, wish I was more like you.
Speaker 6: Yes, no, Julia, thank you so much for coming on. I really appreciate it. And and for the you know, the listeners, go I go check out this series that she's doing. You know, uh, you know, we we covered sleep paralysis. Uh, it did very well. People seem to really like it. So I suggest those people to go check out this series that she's putting out. You know, it's going to be a banger, she's covering it. Thank you so much, Julia, and then Lisa, you cult rejected man scientist? What is going on?
Speaker 8: Thank you so much, so much for having me this late morning for me, so it was like brunch and having my coffee. Cult research occult rejects, And this honestly genuinely felt like we were in around the table, Robbie, and we were and you were telling us a story and we're all listening and chiming in, and it definitely it didn't feel like we were separated geographically at all. So I genuinely thank you for the invitation, Jin Teresa, Julia, Robbie, Nick. This was an amazing discussion and I'm very grateful to have been a part of it. Thank you so much. And the only thing I want to plug is a cult research institute dot org checks out.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much, Lisa. I appreciate you coming on and always you know, putting in what you got to say. Uh, Robbie, please let everybody know where they could find all your amazing stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I want to thank everybody for showing up. I was a little anxious at first when I saw how many people might be here, but I think it like flowed so well and just getting you know, everybody, you know, got you guys all know what you're talking about, and it's just great coming together and the meeting of minds and kind of seeing how it all kind of just blossoms and ballooms. But yeah, I'm our Marx or Robbie Marx. If you want to check out my other stuff, I have my website, my etsyed, my podcast, my Patreon, all my social media. You can go and find me at my link tree which is link tree r M A r X and that'll pull up everything.
Speaker 6: So yeah, thanks Nick, Oh, thank you, bro. I really appreciate your work. You help me keep up. You helped me keep putting out work I can be proud of, So thank you. So nice again, all of you. It was an amazing chat. I again, we talked about so many things and I really loved it. That's what I hope to see all the people do is what we do here, you know, uh, just amazing stuff. We made magic today. So in the next one, until the next one, everybody
Speaker 1: Be well later