Speaker 1: Kf I Am sixty you're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Later with Most We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Later with Mo Kelly is Giving Tuesday and the fourteenth annual KFI Pastathon still is going strong. Chef Bruno's charity, Katerina's Club, provides more than twenty five thousand meals every week to kids in need right here in southern California. Because of your generosity, it's not too late. You can always come out and see us at the live KFI Pastathon broadcast. We're at the Anaheim White House, which is eight eight seven South Anaheim Boulevard. We're here until ten o'clock tonight and you can donate on site. You can drop off pasta or your sauce donations. But if you can't make it here you can't make it out to us, we will miss you. But you can donate now or bid on auction items at KFIAM six forty dot com forward Slash Pastathon. We have some great experiences and gifts which are available for you to bid on. And also today only until nine PMC you have one more hour you can get you can go into Wild Fork Foods various locations in Huntington, Beach, Coasta, Mesa, Mission Viejo, or Laguna Neuel, do your regular shopping and say KFI Pastathon at checkout, and fifteen percent of your total will be donated to the KFI Pastathon. You can shop at any Smart and Final store and donate any amount at checkout through December eighth, so it does not end tonight, it goes through December eighth. And speaking of December eighth, you can go to any Wendy's restaurant here in southern California and donate five dollars or more and get a coupon book for Wendy's goodies through December eighth, and one hundred percent of your donation goes to Katerina's Club. No administrative fees. One hundred percent of your donation goes to Katerina's Club.
Speaker 2: And we have an update.
Speaker 3: As of eight pm, we have thirty two thousand, five hundred and forty five pounds of pasta and sauce which have been donated, and we have seven hundred and fifty four thousand, six hundred and thirty seven dollars in donations to help feed children all across all across southern California.
Speaker 2: And that's the best part of this.
Speaker 3: I always look forward to the updates because I know it's good news coming. It's not often you can say I expect good news, but every single hour we know that good news is coming. I can go over to Michelle and she's gonna hand me some good news, and I get to pass on that good news to all of you. And let me bring back in to Walla Sharp, the producer of the show, who's been given away T shirts and doing trivia contests.
Speaker 2: What if if you've been doing during the.
Speaker 4: Break, really meeting and greeting and talking to all the fantastic people here.
Speaker 2: There are like fifty eleven people here.
Speaker 4: It's almost too crowded for any more people to join, but you still can. We will make room for you one of them on in giving away wonderful prizes. We still have your opportunity to win this big ass basket. So make sure you have grabbed a raffle ticket. No cost enter is just get a ticket for being here, but you have to be here till the end of the show.
Speaker 2: And I forgot we have one more thing.
Speaker 4: To raffle off yes you do not just this big ass basket. Every ticket that goes in here also qualifies to win tickets to the most fantastic show ever.
Speaker 3: The Grits and Glamour Tour, which is coming up on December fifth at Lamarada Theater. We have a family four pack for someone who is here right now.
Speaker 2: So if you're in your car thinking about going home, don't do it.
Speaker 3: Just come on down to the Anaheim white House, which is eight eight seven South Ada Hide. If you think about if you want this big ass basket, will just come on down to the Anaheim white House. If you want to make a donation, don't go home, just come on down to the Anaheim white House. We have a chair or two for you and someone else. There is an open bar. No, we're not paying for your drinks, but you can get drunk, drink responsibly.
Speaker 2: And also we got to think Anaheim Hilton.
Speaker 3: The accommodations for our KFI Pastathon crew have been provided by Hilton Anaheim, a four star hotel featuring newly renovated rooms with views of the Disneyland Fireworks.
Speaker 2: The perfect locale for your next staycation.
Speaker 3: Book your room at Hilton Anaheimhotel Dot com and I love being part of postathon, listening to people tell me stories of how they met Chef Bruno, or how they enjoyed coming to the Anaheim White House, or how they know someone personally who was fed because of pastathon, or if they know a family who has been rehoused specifically because of Caterina's Club. That's the best part for me. It's one thing to talk about this in the abstract. It's one thing to say, Oh, children are being fed twenty five thousand each and every week. That's kind of hard to really wrap your mind around. But when someone comes up to you and says, Chef Bruno saved me and my family, it makes it much more tangible. It makes it real and you can see how lives are being changed each and every week.
Speaker 2: That's why and.
Speaker 3: I do recommend people actually come down to the Anaheim White House. Meet Chef Bruno, talk with him, find out how he does what he does, how he makes this magic every single week. Have him introduce you to some of the volunteer staff people that he's who he's helped personally, who are working here in the restaurant, who will go on to different careers. Listen to how he has changed people's lives.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong. I appreciate each and every one of your donations.
Speaker 3: I do, but it's also more important to learn about the actual people, not just the process, but the people who he's touching, the people that he's feeding, the lives that he's changing, the families that he's rehousing. Once you hear that firsthand, you get a more complete understanding of how important not only this night is, but how important Caterina's Club is to help people as best you can. Right where you are. We're not helping people, and there's nothing wrong with it, but we're not helping people who.
Speaker 2: Are on the other side of the country per se.
Speaker 3: We're helping kids right here that you would presumably pass each and every day.
Speaker 2: And it's so simple, it's almost difficult. It's so simple. You think, well, I can't really be helping that many children. No, it is that simple.
Speaker 3: Every single donation that you you have is going to be feeding children. It is an A B proposition. With your donation, children are being fed. It's that simple.
Speaker 2: And if you still have time, I mean you do have time.
Speaker 3: If you still want to come down and see us, you can see us at the Anaheim White House, which is eight eight seven South Anaheim Boulevard. We will be here until ten pm. We're going to keep this party going. I see the drinks are still flowing to Walla is gonna be giving away more later with Mo Kelly Swag during the break, and we're gonna be auctioning off great prizes.
Speaker 2: You need to go to KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Dot com forward slash Pastathi so you can bid on an exclusive experience, including co hosting later with Mo Kelly on a Friday night, the whole show from beginning to end. If you've ever wanted to be on the radio, it's there for you. It's there for the taking. So KFI AM six forty dot com Forward slash pot that's the thought.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Later with moke Kelly.
Speaker 3: We are live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app as we continue to come to you from the Anaheim White House on this occasion of the fourteenth Annual Pasta Than and joining me right now is Mackenzie, who is a hospitality student at Bruno's Hospitality Academy. A junior in high school, McKenzie. Is a pleasure to meet you tonight.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm good, how are you? And it's a very good pleasure to meet you too.
Speaker 2: You are a hospitality student.
Speaker 3: How did you come about entering that program?
Speaker 2: How did you first find out about the program?
Speaker 6: I first found out about the program through my coinary and hospitality program at my high school, and two people have actually entered here last year before, so my teacher decided to recommend it to us.
Speaker 7: Again.
Speaker 3: When did you know that this is what you wanted to do? At least at this point in your life. You believe it's what you want to do.
Speaker 6: I believe that like that. I wanted to do something that had to do with culinary and hospitality when I was really little, because I've grew I like grown up.
Speaker 2: In the kitchen. Okay, you're not that old now, you know that, right?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Did what did it look like?
Speaker 3: I mean, did you want to one day have your own restaurant? Did you want to work as a line cook or a sous chef? What did it look like in your vision?
Speaker 6: I wanted to actually own my own bakery in a way, because I really like baking a little bit more than cooking. So, yeah, did that.
Speaker 3: Come from someone in your family, like you were learning from maybe a grandparent or a parent, or is it something you just developed a desire to learn on your own.
Speaker 6: I actually learned from my grandma and my mom, and like they've always just cooked a lot of meals and I just learned more from them.
Speaker 3: Do you have a specialty? Do you have a favorite baked good or item you'd.
Speaker 6: Like to do, probably like homemade coffee cake for in the morning.
Speaker 3: Who is your biggest critic? I'm quite sure I think I know this answer. Let's see if I'm right. I'm I'm willing to bet that your grandmother or mother has special recipes that they won't give you yet.
Speaker 2: Yes, which ones are those?
Speaker 6: It's like the ones that they make occasionally on like family dinners and everything, and so it's like roast or just like these desserts I don't know, like pork chops like stuff like that. They keep like this special recipe in a book, but then they like how to the Way books, so I can't find it until I'm older.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: As a part of this internship, I know you're learning something every single day. What surprises you about what you learn is it like. For example, some may start in the hospitality industry and they're surprised at how much work is it's involved.
Speaker 2: Has anything surprised you so far?
Speaker 6: How much people like bread?
Speaker 2: I happen to be one. Just keep the bread floid. What else have you learned or noticed? Lowell?
Speaker 6: I've learned a lot about how to communicate better with customers and how to address their needs and how to do it in like a timely manner, and also how to be in a fast paced environment without getting like overly stressed.
Speaker 3: Customer service, I believe is probably the most difficult facet of any industry. When I say you're front facing, you're dealing with customers, You're dealing with people, maybe they've had a bad day, maybe they're just naturally impatient, and you don't get to have a bad day at least on your face. How did you go about learning how.
Speaker 2: To manage that?
Speaker 6: Well, if I ever feel like I'm just having a really bad day, I'll take at least one minute to myself and then I'll recollect my thoughts and know that I have to do this in order so everybody else, like I don't bring anybody else down. And so I've learned from that and from there on I've always had like a smile on my face.
Speaker 2: How involved is Chef Bruno in this process? Still? How often do you see him? Is he hands on? Is he pulling you aside and giving you personal advice? How does he work with you?
Speaker 6: He's basically here almost all the time I'm here, and he's always just going around, especially in the kitchen, and he's making sure we have like everything we need to do and that we do it correctly.
Speaker 3: What are the different facets of hospitality that you're learning.
Speaker 2: I'm learning.
Speaker 6: A lot about just service and how to address, how to address people and time management.
Speaker 2: How long are your days? Usually?
Speaker 6: My days are Usually we only have to be here for about five hours, but if we want to, say a little bit over time, we can't, and then that'll just contribute to our hours.
Speaker 3: Have you seen anything which says, okay, now, I thought when I started, I wanted to do this, but now I really really want to do this because I learned something along the way.
Speaker 6: It's probably I've always wanted to be in like the restaurant, but now that I'm actually here, I've kind of just wanted to be like more involved, especially in the front a lot because I like interacting with customers and helping them.
Speaker 3: You like to interact with customers, That'll change.
Speaker 2: But it's true. What is the best part of what you do?
Speaker 3: Yes, you like to interact with customers, But is it seeing a smile on one of their faces? Is it knowing that they're going to come back because of the service that you've given. What do you think is the best part.
Speaker 2: Of what you do?
Speaker 6: I think it is because of the smiles that become across their faces, especially when I noticed they're like a little like not talkative. I'll make some jokes and then they'll they'll laugh and it will make me feel like I'm actually doing something to help somebody. And I know that in the long run that if they're really having a bad day, so like given a small simple smile can help them.
Speaker 2: What are you looking for? How do you know that it's a good time for a joke or not?
Speaker 6: Because I always know it's a good time for a joke if they're talking about the bread a lot, or if they just don't seem that talkative.
Speaker 2: There's that bread there again.
Speaker 3: What do you think is going to be next for you in your career? Because now you have this is that you can put on your resume. You have worked in one of the best restaurants in California and probably the country.
Speaker 2: What is next for you?
Speaker 6: I think I can get into a lot of like bigger restaurants, high end restaurants with this, especially because it is more of a high end restaurant. And also I would want to play hereafter so I would get more of that experience.
Speaker 3: Would you want to work more as in the service industry or would you want to also see what your baking skills.
Speaker 2: May lead to.
Speaker 6: I kind of want to lean towards what my big married too.
Speaker 3: All Right, you don't have to choose one or the other, but you know you have the whole world in front of you, and that's the best part of having a clear vision of what you want to do.
Speaker 2: And you're already ahead of the game.
Speaker 3: You are ahead of most of your peers, probably all of them who have any inclination of working in this business. Mackenzie, I want to salute you and thank you for coming on the show tonight. Thank you for what you're doing at the Anaheim and White House, and I wish you but nothing but success. McKenzie is a Hospitality student here at Bruno's Hospitality Academy. Congratulations, much success to you. It's Later with Mo Kelly. It's Cafi Pastathon and we move on. Don't forget go to KFIAM six forty dot com Ford Slash Pastathon where you can see all the auction items and make your bids.
Speaker 2: We're getting down to the end.
Speaker 3: You have a little bit more than an hour if you want to make that bid and make a play for a special experience.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Later with Molly twenty twenty four. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: There's still time for you to come and join us at the Anaheim White House, which is eight A seven South Anaheim Boulevard.
Speaker 2: We're here until ten o'clock.
Speaker 3: You can make your donations on site or at any Wendy's. As a matter of fact, and joining me right now is the VP of Cotty Foods, Ed Garrigus.
Speaker 2: How you doing, sir? Doing great?
Speaker 3: It is always yes, give it up, give it up. It is always great to see you. Not only are you helping, but you're personally invested.
Speaker 2: You are here. You are very.
Speaker 3: Much a part of the process of helping feed children in your way through Wendy's what possessed you to even get involved.
Speaker 7: Well, listen to you guys on the radio for several years talk about it and the fact that you know, just hearing that there's kids going to bed at nighttime without food. And then my wife's in the education business, and you know, she would talk about, you know, kids come to school and they were hungry in the morning, and how much different it is when they try to learn and they don't.
Speaker 3: Get food in their real They can't concentrate, they can't I think about how why someone told me long ago, just try to do what you can with what you have right where you are right And we all have various levels of what I.
Speaker 2: Call blessings to be able to help people in various ways. But this seems more personal for you.
Speaker 7: Well, it just seems so simple to me. You know, when you can donate a dollar and you can feed a child one night, at least it's a dollar, and at least it's one night, you know, So it just seems really simple. It's a simple thing to do, and it amazes me how difficult we make things in life.
Speaker 3: We do make it more difficult than it is. Speaking of simplicity, you were the guiding force. Correct me if I'm wrong as to how you can walk into a Wendy's and you can make your donation and get a coupon book in return.
Speaker 2: Where did that come from?
Speaker 7: Well, as usual, it's easier when you offer something to get somebody to come in.
Speaker 2: Oh say that again. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 7: It's one thing when you sit there and say, hey, you can stop by and donate some money. But if you stop there, sit there and say, hey, you can get fourteen dollars worth of free food for five dollars, then people get a little more interested.
Speaker 3: I have to say personally thank you because not only have you supported KFI generally, not have you only supported pastathon specifically, but you've also supported me personally with how you stepped in and helped sponsor our laid with mo Kelly pre Halloween swore.
Speaker 2: So let me say.
Speaker 3: Publicly thank you because once again, and you just step up out of nowhere.
Speaker 7: Well so you.
Speaker 3: Don't know the story behind the scenes, he just stepped up and stepped in and made it happen.
Speaker 2: So I'm saying again, thank you.
Speaker 7: Well, and actually that was another franchise that stepped up for us and got you who put us in contact? I put you in contact, but who said it?
Speaker 3: He's going to make sure that everything was going to be all right. It's okay that you're humble.
Speaker 7: We're gonna tell the I mean, you know, without the other seven franchisees, yes, stepping up, you know, we'd get some money in, but we wouldn't get as much as we're going to get in. You know, it takes all of them. It's not like you got one guiding force. You know, in southern California, everybody has to be willing to do it, and they all have to be willing to push it.
Speaker 3: I wonder what you hear from people, and I believe it has grown over the years. When I look at Tim Conway Junior and he's in a drive through window, fumbling around trying to serve people their fries, I don't know if that was a good idea, but it was funny. It was funny funny. I don't know about fun for him.
Speaker 7: The best part was watching them put on the gloves.
Speaker 3: But it speaks to me about how people are more aware than ever before.
Speaker 2: Yes, people are participating more than ever before. What are you hearing from people?
Speaker 7: You know, I think it's getting out there a little bit more. We're in our third year now, the other franchisers stepping up even more.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 7: We had two of the other franchisees actually here helping at the pastathon at the White House. There's one franchisee out there right now that's you know, at the tenth still selling the books right now at eight o'clock at night. So you know, they're getting more involved and they're really starting to push it a lot more. So I think moving ahead, you know, we should see.
Speaker 2: Good things now.
Speaker 3: Historically people sometimes think that all this ends tonight at ten o'clock, and it doesn't. Wendy's we're going all the way through December eighth am, I correct, correct, yes, So how can we make sure that people know and remember, because sometimes when you leave the moment, you lose the moment, and we don't want people to lose that momentum because there's a lot that we can do. They don't know this, but a lot of donations do come in after pastathon because they've been hearing about it all day and they think, oh my gosh, it's eleven o'clock.
Speaker 2: It is too late, but it's not too late.
Speaker 7: No, No, they have all the way until Sunday to sell it. You know, Now, how do we keep it out there? I'll be up to you guys, but you know we'll be taking the money all the way up until Sunday.
Speaker 3: You talked about how, in its beginning stages you had a conversation with your wife, and if you're anything like me, those conversations usually have disproportionate weight than other conversations. What has she said to you that you're allowed to tell us in the years since, as.
Speaker 2: She has seed the growth of all of this, this partnership.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, I don't know about most relationshipships, but in my relationship, she has more of the conscience, you know, because I'm a businessman and that's you know, the daily drive. But she's the one that, you know, gets me to look more out into the world and see what's going on around me more than you know what's just happening day to day working in the restaurant.
Speaker 3: So we've had any number of conversations where we talk about relationships and the conscience of what we do.
Speaker 2: And I know that your wife is is a very steady and strong force.
Speaker 3: And I think it's necessary that we acknowledge that because it's it's I will say, it's a sum total of a lot of people who they don't see, who are making their contributions and and putting their their handprint on all that we do.
Speaker 2: And what if she told you to do next?
Speaker 7: She hasn't told me to do anything yet, but you know, next year, I think she'll have a lot more time to tell me because she's retiring, so she'll have all kinds of time to talk to me. But you know, yeah, she has a huge influence on you know, what I do and everything. But you know it really we give people the opportunity, yes, and they're the ones that run with it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: I have a great group underneath me, my directors, my operators and all that, and they're the ones that make it happen in the store. I got fifty four stores. I'm not making it happen in fifty four stores.
Speaker 3: Well, I will say this because it needs to be said. First, Happy birthday, Oh thank you from one Sagittarius to another, and thank you for all that you do, even though we may not see it all, even though we may not know it all.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: This is Ed Garrigs, VP Cotted Foods, and you know him obviously with his work with Wendy's. We'll have more on Lady with mo Kelly as we continue to celebrate this occasion. I call it a celebration Cafi's Pastathon. Don't forget our auction items. You can go to KFI AM six forty dot com forward slash Pastathon and bid on our auction items. And you can still come on down to the Anaheim White House which is eight eight seven South Anaheim Boulevard and you can hang out with us. You can make your donation in person, and also, you know, just say hello to us.
Speaker 2: The bar is still open. I think is it still open?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: There we go. All right, we're gonna have some more funs to keep it right here.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on Demand from KF.
Speaker 3: I started the show off tonight talking about how I was blown away and in awe of your generosity. Because it's not a one time thing. There are people who donate every single year sometimes who don't even want any public acknowledgment.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a perfect example.
Speaker 3: We just had someone come out here to the KFI Pastathon and pay five thousand dollars for a signed ACDC guitar beautifully mounted in a gorgeous shadow box by Oh my Goodness, Erica Records in Buena Park. Of that donation goes to Katerina's Club five thousand dollars. Didn't want any public acknowledgement, didn't want their name shared.
Speaker 2: They just cared about the kids.
Speaker 3: And Erica Records is a vinyl record pressing plant that has over forty years experience in the vinyl record manufacturing business.
Speaker 2: They're keeping vinyl alive.
Speaker 3: If you didn't know, vinyl is one of the hottest media out there in which you can consume and listen to music.
Speaker 2: What was old is new again.
Speaker 3: And you can check out their website at Ericarecords dot com. That's E R I KA Records dot com and they're at Erica Records on Instagram. And I've been telling you about these auction items which are available for you. You have now less than an hour to place your bid or maybe your final bid. The first item that is available to you at KFIAM six forty dot com Forward Slash Pastathon is the opportunity to co host an hour of the show with John Cobelt. And look, I'm just reading what it says here, but it's accurate.
Speaker 2: John does not like this idea. In fact, he hates it.
Speaker 3: But it's not about John, it's about the kids, so we love it. The opportunity here is you can host, excuse me, co host an hour with John Cobelt. You'll get to pick the topics and you get to rant with John about the issues of the day. You're just gonna have to drink a lot of caffeine because John expends a lot of energy during the show. You know how he sounds on the radio, but to watch him in action is completely different. And I wanna take you behind the scenes. I'll let you know what goes on in KFI. John does not say a lot off the air. He doesn't really talk to just about anyone about anything. He will very slowly push his chair into the studio. He's very unassuming. You would not know he's even in the office until he gets on the air and.
Speaker 2: All hell breaks loose. California is going to hell, and he'll let you know.
Speaker 3: He'll let you know everything's gone wrong here in the state, here in the county, here in the city in a way that only he can, and this opportunity allows you to be part of it, not.
Speaker 2: Only hear it, but to see it and experience it.
Speaker 3: KFI am six forty dot com Forward slash Pastathon. Also, there's an opportunity to go to a Dodger game with both Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 2: Gary is a San Francisco Giants fan.
Speaker 3: I don't know why he's doing this, and well, Shannon, I don't think she knows anything about baseball. I don't know why she's doing this, but they're both gonna be there. You can join Gary and Shannon for a Dodger game. You and a guest will meet Gary and Shannon at the Dodger Stadium to take in a.
Speaker 2: Game in a luxury suite.
Speaker 3: You can enjoy unlimited Dodger Dogs and other snacks and drinks, beer if you're of age, and preferred parking is included. Now the game is gonna be determined once they can coordinate a date that works between the winner and Gary and Shannon. But that's that's a very popular item. It's available to you and time is running out. Tim Conway Jr. There's a chance for you to go to a Kings game with Ding Dong, Tim Conway Junior himself. The winner will win two tickets to the La King game against the Boston Bruins on March twenty third at six pm, and you'll get to hang out with Tim Conway Junior and a guy named Keith. I don't know Keith, but I just know he's going to be part of it. You and a friend will join Conway and Keith in seats in the lower bowl right above where the zamboni comes out.
Speaker 2: Those are great seats. And if you are a hockey.
Speaker 3: Fan like I am, this is something else that you just have to You have to take a look. You gotta take a look at it. You gotta consider it, make a bid. And remember, not only do you get this great experience, you're also helping feed children. And also i'd be remiss by and talk about our own experience where you can co host not one, not two, but all three hours of Later with Mokelly on a Friday night. We'll do our Friday night name that movie called Classic Game, and you will be part of it. In fact, if you want, you can even run the game. We will coach you. We will walk you through the whole process of what it means to not only produce a show, but be an on air personality. This is an exclusive experience that you don't get anywhere else. I see a friend Daryl here, who came out to our lady with Mo Kelly pre Halloween sore, and we gave him the opportunity to see all the studios. We took them in the KFI studio, even the opportunity to sit in the host chair and take a picture next to the KFI mike as if they were on the air. This you will be on the air. You will get to hear yourself. You'll get to hear yourself on the podcast in perpetuity, for better for worse. You will be able to tell all of your friends and family that you were on the number one news talk station in America, and Daryl will pull up the picture you can see it for yourself. This is something that you're not gonna get anywhere else. It's one thing to walk through the studios, It's another thing to actually be on the air and say for yourself. KFI Am six forty We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. I'm Darryl Sexton and I'm sitting in his co host of Later with Mo Kelly.
Speaker 2: That's how it sounds and it can be.
Speaker 3: You just go to KFIM six forty dot com forward slash Pastathon and make your bid. Also, you can have your home whispered by Dean Sharp the House Whisper. You can partake in a three hour exclusive in home design consultation with Dean and his wife Tina Sharp that will inspire, encourage, and cast a vision for all your home could be. They'll focus on your needs and share every creative insight which comes to mind in the hope of upsetting you on the path toward a beautiful home transformation. Whether the result is affirming the plans you've already made or receiving new quote unquote game changing insights toward a new world of possibilities, your time together will give you the confidence to move forward. There are so many great experiences and items which are available for auction, but you only have about forty five minutes remaining. Is that correct, michhew Is at ninety five nine five is your last and best chance opportunity to get rid of these auction items, So don't wait, do it right now. In fact, we're getting ready to go to break. So this is the time where you go to KFIAM six forty dot com, forward slash pastathon and make your bid. I see people with their phones out, now it is the time to do it. It's Later with mo Kelly. We got one more hour, friends, and we're gonna keep on donating and keep on feeding children. We are live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You've been listening, so Later with mo Kelly. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty seven pm to ten pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.