Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'd let your taco one on one one w jr R, but your freaking idiots right.
Speaker 2: This hour brought to you by jr R's Talk Back to Rock a weekend. You want to try to win ac DC tickets this weekend. First step, have the free iHeartRadio app on one of your devices. Second step, give the talkback feature a try when prompted. Over the weekend, you have lots of opportunities to hit the red microphone icon in the app when it's open to WJR And Hey, I wouldn't mind going to see ac DC at Raymond James Stadium. Yeah, my bad. My buddy Scott and I want to go. Hook us up.
Speaker 3: Jr R and Promotions gonna pick several people to go to this ACDC show.
Speaker 2: So I'll start later today with Chumbley and then runs all day Saturday and Sunday as well. This exce line kills me sometimes it's.
Speaker 3: A manhead mischecking in Hey, he heard us talking about asphalt, he goes Joe. So you know, driving on concrete gets you better gas mileage facts.
Speaker 2: I would like to compliment a cement head for not texting in in all caps. Its breaking. Oh it was. I was gonna say it's breaking protocol, the little things that amuse us exactly.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's sticking to it. It's not it's not yelling at us. He said, Okay, this listener who works in the cement industry, we call him some manhead, and he's like, he texts in all caps and we're like, dude.
Speaker 2: And we're not quite sure if you call it the cement industry or the concrete industry. That's where the whole thing starts. But he's just we've nicknamed him cement head, and he's great, dude, die hard and uh.
Speaker 3: And he's like, I do all caps, not to scream, but to be able to read it. And he's sent us a photograph of the tailgate of his truck. I would just put it to you this way. I can't repeat most of the stickers that are on there. But this is not a guy that I would even attempt a tailgate. Oh no, I just you know, he's a full red blooded American. They would kill you if you needed to. Yeah, just mess with you. You have a good weekend. Okay. The chances of this. Listen to this, all right, I'm right.
Speaker 2: Uh. The other last year, there were two winning lottery tickets sold at the same Encino, California gas station, worth about what was the total here? It was five hullion dollars, same gas station, same gas station. Two different people bought the winning ticket that have the numbers that hit the jackpot. Okay, okay, the one which means the jackpockets split between those two winning tickets. The one winner came forward months ago, and.
Speaker 3: We all know that your chances of doing that at the same gas day, chances of winning are sunned it on, but its the same gasage.
Speaker 2: So the one winner who had one of the winning tickets came forward and claimed his one hundred and ninety seven million dollars. The other winner has not been heard from yet. The ticket expires tomorrow, one hundred and ninety seven million dollars winning tickets.
Speaker 3: If we have anybody listening on the free iHeartRadio, apover and the Sino get in touch with the Encino man.
Speaker 2: Remember that movie was Pa Shore and what a turd that one? The h what happens with the money? I was like, give it to the guy who had the other ticket. Uh. I think it goes back to the orge. They're pot for the uh for the next or no, no, it goes back into the school fund. Oh. They all tell us that, Hey, I'm going to schools. You know what.
Speaker 3: People have have doubted that. But bright futures with Florida, Oh, I have to admit it. With both my kids.
Speaker 2: It is. It has helped.
Speaker 3: You know, the kids work hard and then they earn their bright futures. And it's from the lottery. Dude, if you found this ticket like Sunday, oh my god, I would Oh, I don't even want to think about it, to be totally honest, because I'd lose it.
Speaker 2: My god.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, who needs cement when you can have an astro turf. No, we're not going into different different surfaces. Well, AstroTurf is put down over a base, which uh we want to get into. Don't do it. It's just like finding the lottery ticket on a Sunday day.
Speaker 2: After God, some German dude was irritated that somebody stole a couple of world records that he had, so he went ahead and reclaimed them by chugging. Well, I guess it wasn't exactly chugging. You had to drink it through a straw. He drank a leader of lemon juice, followed by a leader of lime juice. Oh, through a straw in under fourteen seconds. A leader of a leader. Think of a two liter bottle of soda. So half of that just straight lemon juice and lime juice. I'm looking at my.
Speaker 3: I go straight lemon and lime. You walk up to the bar, sir, would you like to drink? I want jack danels I take it jack and coke. No, I want lemon juice and lime juice and a straw. I mentionine, what that does to your throat and your gizzard, your guts, every bit of you? Look from top to bottom. You just have like an iron cast digestive system. I don't know some people do. How can you do that in fourteen seconds out of a straw?
Speaker 2: Look? I don't know. Man, Wow, hey, have you noticed that? Is it just me speaking of straws? Most of them are plastic again? Yeah, yeah, it's no.
Speaker 3: They've been like, yeah, you and I address that actually now that the paper straw is kind of bendy, and the metal straws that I'm sure a few people have broken their teeth on and again we're all about saving the environment. When I go to restaurants all other times, I don't even use the straw.
Speaker 2: But come on, they wouldn't.
Speaker 3: That's only the straws that's that's killing the things. I watched specials of some dude who invented, you know, the the plastic collector and trash collector. You saw him and he has his machine that collects and collected fourteen tons of trash. Come on, it's all the whalers and stuff like that that are, you know, throwing their their six pack wrappers off.
Speaker 2: It's not somebody having a straw in a restaurant. Whaling industry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they when they unpacked the you know, the stuff to chum the whales, they just throw the box and the bait right in and then the plastic that was on it. They don't care. And it's killing our oceans and the melting our caps. But no, it's not. Somebody said Canada is still doing the paper straws. Well up in Canada, they're frozen probably so they don't. They don't square rigidity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: If Canadian ladies nipples are always hard. Speaking of rigidity, the things we wonder about.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to go to our Lynching Taco blog at w JR dot com. I'm having a problem linking this on Facebook, but it trusts me it'll be worth it to go to w JR dot com Lunch You Taco blog to see the partnership between Liquid Death and depend Guards for Men. Oh is this the concert idea? Yes, they have rolled out a pleather well they call it the pit diaper. It's fitted uh to be compatible with the Peng Guards for Men in the idea here this is this is stealing right from the Swifty playbook. That's what I'm thinking. It is stealing right from. But this is designed and it looks very metal with the headbanger in mind. Who doesn't want to leave the mashpit to relieve themselves the scariest place for the show. It's the moshpit, it's the bathroom, mile long lines. What's a music fan to do? Introducing the pit diaper from Liquid Deck.
Speaker 3: Now you never have to leave the pit or worry about leaks ever again, powered by Defend Guards.
Speaker 2: The pit diaper looks away recycled.
Speaker 3: Liquid Death mountain water flavored sparkling or iced teeth and helps neutralize odor instantly.
Speaker 2: You can actually buy one of these. It looks like some bondage outfit. I'm looking at it right.
Speaker 3: Seventy five bucks, yes, seventy five plus shipping and handling.
Speaker 2: What if you call it? The next fifteen minutes will double your order.
Speaker 3: It says Pit Diaper, written in metal edit by Liquid Death Liquid Death Man Popular Drink. We know the guys who who distributed right here in central Florida water.
Speaker 2: I know, but I'm but I'm telling the cool can. That's that which is that's the whole appeal.
Speaker 3: And that was what I was getting at is a it's a great product because they they're doing what it is meant to be done and them putting out this diapers.
Speaker 2: It fits the whole model Pit Diaper. I didn't know it.
Speaker 3: I figured it was for like, you know, you're in the pit mashan and yes, I'm getting somewhere you're in the pit Mashan and and you're girl.
Speaker 2: And then so I thought it was that, you know that diaper.
Speaker 3: I didn't think it was for p Come on, a guy in the pit ain't pee in himself the swift he is.
Speaker 2: For me.
Speaker 3: Almost last night.
Speaker 2: There you go, but one one. W j r R, Orlando's rock station,