Speaker 1: Yes, it's the world famous Ben and Skin Show coming to you live from boomer Jacks at one o two five oh Technology Boulevard Man at thirty five in Northwest Highway. The Arlington Renegades have us at here. They got their big season opener tomorrow three o'clock at Choctaw Stadium, and dude, they square off with their hated.
Speaker 2: Rival, the San Antonio Bramas.
Speaker 1: But I mean there is and both fan bases are here together enjoying boomer Jacks. They're breaking bread together. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's kind of crazy because four women walked in all wearing San Antoniobraamas gear and all got booed. Yeah. I was like, I've never seen four very kind women just get booted once.
Speaker 2: That's all good hearted fun, it appears.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those women all put double birds up to eight hours, flipping everyone all.
Speaker 2: It was great. They dropped their fans.
Speaker 1: It's swaggering here. This is for a while. It wild sea area back. There's boom for a minute. Some of the players are starting to appear. There will be some of the players up here from five to seven. If you're looking for something fun to do tonight, this is gonna be going on into the evening here at the Boomer Jacks at one of two five zero technology. We love our friends at Boomer Jacks, by the way, great place to come late at night if you're partying this weekend and you're like, man, they keep that kitchen open late.
Speaker 2: It's really really cool.
Speaker 1: Speaking of kitchens, this segment is brought to you by Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. It is the best pizza in town according to readers of the Dallas Morning News. When have they ever been wrong? Like a bunch of people, a bunch of people that read shows. They're intelligent, right right, and uh, they love good pizza.
Speaker 2: They know we know that.
Speaker 1: And so if all shows they're intelligent, if all those smart pizza loving people say yeah, yeah, Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen, that's the pizza joint that's number one in town, you should go check it out.
Speaker 2: Stop by this weekend. There's only one location in town.
Speaker 1: It's in Plano at Plano Parkway in Preston Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 2: But right now, it's time for this and no oh.
Speaker 1: Each time for basis Sweet Day Up Day featuring veteran news anchor kt fon tweets.
Speaker 2: Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, Friday Weekday update.
Speaker 2: You know, we got some weird ones.
Speaker 3: Oh so two weeks ago today, there's a woman who is running naked through Terminal D of DFW Airport. Happens all the time. At three thirty in the afternoon too. Yep, we were on the air talking about god knows what, and she's naked and she's sprinting. You could hear chariots a fire playing.
Speaker 2: She's sprinting.
Speaker 3: Yep, okay, and then she opened a fire exit door and then they, you know, the people there surround her. Witnesses told police officers that she had stabbed someone with a pencil.
Speaker 2: Oh who told her that? Wait? What?
Speaker 3: Witnesses told the police that she had stabbed someone with a pencil.
Speaker 2: So they're trying to figure out the details. You get lead poisoning.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, it's a real thing and you could die several years later. Okay, So where was she carrying you when you were eight?
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, I saw a video of this.
Speaker 1: First of all, I saw the headline naked woman lose her mind at h at the airport, and so I go look at him like, Okay, I'm not expecting it to be that much fun to look at.
Speaker 2: It's pretty fun to look at.
Speaker 1: That, right, Yeah, not bad looking, so going to look but yeah, part she is having a full on breakdown and everyone is worried about how to deal with it because no one wants to.
Speaker 2: Grab her or stop her.
Speaker 4: So it goes for a naked guy to right.
Speaker 2: No one wants to it's lot easier to grab my man.
Speaker 1: There's a hangdown, and so everyone was terrified of how to stop her or corral her or grab her.
Speaker 2: So this went on forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like it was a pretty wild of it because there was a nearby restaurant kitchen manager and there's you know, tons of restaurants up there, and they tried to he tried to grab her, and then she bit him on his forearm, so he starts bleeding. She also grabbed a pencil out of his shirt pocket.
Speaker 2: There's a shirt pocket guy, I now know not.
Speaker 3: To wear not to have a pencil there, because she takes the pencil out of the shirt pocket and then stabs him multiple times in the face.
Speaker 1: But oh, it was a mechanical pencil, so the lead kept breaking off immediately. Wait. Wait, multiple pencil stabs to the face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's what did you just stand there and not defend him? There's a huge pull of blood. Go four arm up.
Speaker 1: This sounds, this sounds that was exactly like that dog incident with the guy from the Bachelor's.
Speaker 2: A little So she's on is this link that you said? Does it have the neked lady in it? I don't think the one I sent did. Where do? I just don't you know who you work with? He's searched fw naked woman.
Speaker 1: If either of us are asking for something, you know what we're asking for.
Speaker 2: I can show you on my computer. It's beeped out. It's bleeped out.
Speaker 1: Thought, why don't you waste my time twice?
Speaker 2: Let me show your rated AR movie with no cuss words.
Speaker 3: So they finally calm her down and they they take her in for questioning, and when speaking to police, she told them that she was a goddess who.
Speaker 2: Had come from hell And like, okay, well how'd you get here? Do you have a car?
Speaker 3: She's like, uh, yeah, I arrived at the airport in a car that I had manifested.
Speaker 4: It wasn't the three Dog The three headed Dog guards this.
Speaker 2: Is the three headed dog. This isn't that gal that got real popular? Is it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah? He plain ladies looking good better than casket girl. Is that right? I disagree?
Speaker 1: Oh I'll take casket Girl over. Yeah, okay, I found it. Warning graphic company, hang on a seconds or whatever. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die before you guys, And when I do, I would like for you guys to hire some hot women to take pictures.
Speaker 2: Was in front of my coffin just as a nod to Caste Girl show. Yes, absolutely, explain it to my wife here.
Speaker 3: He said it on the radio show at a boomer Jacks.
Speaker 1: Remember that day that the Earlington renigads that boomer Jacks did not say something?
Speaker 2: Favorite UFL moment.
Speaker 3: Another story that's a little wild. This has been all over the news as well.
Speaker 4: Hold on real quick, did you explain why she went crazy?
Speaker 2: It was a bad mental health episode.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what they're going with.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's what they're going Well, there's some sad elements to this story.
Speaker 2: She had eight year old daughter with her.
Speaker 1: Oh why didn't you lead with that Friday?
Speaker 2: We would have we would have had some fun. Now it feel bad for the fun.
Speaker 1: Christina was making a lot of jokes and now she feels terrible.
Speaker 4: Now I brought it, I brought it back up. It was my fault.
Speaker 2: But you can't find this naked woman anywhere.
Speaker 3: She was good until oh yeah, they I think we put the ad blocker, the you're on child mode?
Speaker 2: Are I took photo?
Speaker 1: Are you going?
Speaker 2: Oh? He didn't know your settings.
Speaker 3: But here's where she's She's in trouble because the decision to grab the pencil out of the Chili's restaurant manager's shirt pocket.
Speaker 2: What or TGI Fridays. I would imagine there's a big difference there. Hold on what's aggregated assault now okay?
Speaker 3: With the deadly weapon now right because of the lead poisoning, that's twenty years in prison to none.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, Oh my god, different tragic. But you I'm caught up.
Speaker 1: There's a huge difference between Chili's and TGI Fridays. I think I speak on behalf of ever, of course, could you please just not try to throw those two together.
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking things I've seen in an airport. That's where I was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there is a Friday's also and a Chili's too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: At the by the way, I went to TMZ to find it, and I did see this headline that you guys were talking about a lead scream gang bank man story.
Speaker 2: Why don't you calm down?
Speaker 1: She faces a stiff sentenced you did.
Speaker 2: You make that up or they?
Speaker 3: Her name is Brittany Forton Berry. She is a thirty one year old teacher from Indiana.
Speaker 2: To have a picture.
Speaker 3: By the way, this is the second story. If you were having trouble following along. Six teenagers have.
Speaker 2: Accused her of sexual abuse because she's the teenagers like what age thirteen to seventeen? Jesus, seventeen year olds are fine, we will keep that clean. Eric, our engineer, getting a good laugh out of that. On too hey talking about the boys. We have sent mento war for that, right, sure?
Speaker 4: Hold on, Angela Fortonberry.
Speaker 2: Brittany Fortenberry.
Speaker 4: Oh, Brittany, Okay, Angela Forton Berry doing well?
Speaker 2: Reallyself?
Speaker 3: Okay, Brittany Fortonberry is staring a lot of years in prison in the face because here's what she was doing. She was making these boys put on the scream mask while they had group sex.
Speaker 2: All right, She's all's normal up to this point. Then what when did it get weird when the boys started talking? Okay, but hold on, that's when it's weird. Sorry, yeah, yeah, that part so they yeah, it's not weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that part's weird. But the scream mask, that's a normal part of normal love. But the age thing is the the age thing is the problem.
Speaker 2: It's less the mask. It's less the mask. But you're just saying it's an interesting wrinkle. Yes, and those boys wanted more girls in the mix. Yeah, and and honestly other teachers. Yeah.
Speaker 3: One of the boys told police that she spent six hundred dollars on him in a group of boys.
Speaker 2: To buy all the mask and stuff. Those masks aren't that much.
Speaker 3: Was at other times at offering between one hundred and eight hundred dollars for photos of their genitals.
Speaker 2: Gross. She sent them nudies as well. She and if you talk, she would do the uh, I'll kill my oh my god.
Speaker 3: So she is facing twenty nine felloty charges disgusting, five short of what you need to be in charge. She could face twenty to forty years in prison on each count. So if the judge is like, why stack them up, bob, there she goes and guys, I looked at she's not hot.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not insure in the story if that's the case. Yeah, I saw a picture of went.
Speaker 2: I'm good. What else is in the name?
Speaker 1: But but uh, I will say this there first of all, that that's disgusting. But I'm just trying to go back in time to when I was seventeen let's call it seventeen and eighteen, and which is legal in Texans. Right, But you're like, I remember teachers that I thought were gorgeous and I never would have felt like a victim as a seventeen or eighteen year old boy.
Speaker 2: Wow with the scream mask on.
Speaker 1: It didn't exist yet when we were in high school. But I had a list of teachers in my wallet the other day that I kept from high school.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's still.
Speaker 1: That I was a wallet Yeah, same unused condom in the wallet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, what were you saying about missus Lambsay? She was a phenomenal teacher, but it was good or that was a Burgner Hall of Fame moment. By the way, we saw Paul Bargeese yesterday. Not in the Burgner Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: We actually is he not in yet?
Speaker 1: We need production value for that was a Burgner Hall of Fame moment, and this has been a Burgner Hall of.
Speaker 2: Fame moment, voiced over by Paul Mark.
Speaker 1: Paul Marcus goes, why every time you'll talk about the Hall of Fame do I come up for not? Like you realize there's tens of thousands of Burgner kids.
Speaker 2: They're not in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: And somehow, you know, last week, I think we googled up famous people from Irving or something.
Speaker 2: So maybe we'll do that for some of the other cities moving forward.
Speaker 1: But like, okay, so the stories grows, discussing on every level, but I want I want to get away from the underage part of it and just talk about her thing the cak. Yeah, her thing, her kink because we try not to kink shame, but the idea of needing it to be a group all.
Speaker 2: Wearing that same mask.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, that's like freak Olympics. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've really been into Jason Archett.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she loves super mediocre horror films.
Speaker 2: Yeah did you say horror? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, I knew a guy in TV once who I could only do that if he was wearing the mask from Jim Carrey's the mask, Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He had to be the green one by TV. Just to guy in TV.
Speaker 4: I think that was a un t Hall of Fame moment. Oh that was.
Speaker 2: You're in the ut hall of fame. I might as well be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, they're one of the one of the top fetishes.
Speaker 2: Feet are up there. Not for me.
Speaker 1: I'm out on feet now. Kevin reveals too much. Hey, you guys know all the top fetishes. They're bump you know, like that guy who goes We're on all the social media accounts, Twitter, Facebook, Grinder, grinder.
Speaker 2: But he always comes.
Speaker 3: Up and it's I mean, it's the reason it sticks out to me is because I don't remember it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Number one age play Ben.
Speaker 1: No, No, the the other end, dude, dude, the other end. Do you know how much he has told us about himself in the last I know myself.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about Grandma. Now, you're very defensive. What about voyeurism? Are you looking at me? Number seven?
Speaker 1: You know what it's Here's how you know voyeurism should be higher.
Speaker 2: There's a thing called porn, ye.
Speaker 1: True, but there's different types of that too. But I'm just saying just in general Iphel you don't know and not a song by uh okay good.
Speaker 2: We got some more players. All right. There you have it, the weekly weekday repeat. There, there you go. That is the wildest police chief story that all went into that all right.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, we wrap things up in the Big Finish from Boomer Jacks one of two, five zero Technology thirty five in Northwest Highway. Having a good time out here partying with Arlington Renegades fans and they're San Antonio Bramas fans. UFL gets going tonight tomorrow is the first game for your hometown heroes, the Arlington Renegades get going tomorrow at three o'clock at Chalk Toss Stadium against the San Antonio Bramas. Tickets still available for that game, doors open at one thirty. Coming up next, it's the Big Finish right here on the Eagle