Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of Bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www. Dot Untold Radio Network dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog. Something to kill your dog? My dog. We're flying through there, over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and they would dead once you hit the ground. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. What are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here looking them new to oneowing now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside just fighting. Hello, hit the buddy out here? What quint on out there? It's thought up a bit, just about six foot nine. I don't know. Easy announce there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm walking right y II folks wan welcome my guest to the show. It is Levi from Missouri.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the show, sir, hi, thanks for having me here.
Speaker 1: I have been looking forward to this conversation. Let's get right into it. Let's talk about this bigfoot thing. What in the world got you interested in the subject of bigfoot sasquatch.
Speaker 3: To begin with, Yeah, I have a pretty extensive background in UFO research, which kind of led to the possibility of paranormal and bigfoot connection. Noticed that some of the spots that I was visiting for UFO stuff also had a pretty large background or history of sightings of bigfoot or sasquatch. Moved to Missouri two years ago, started doing some research around here, went to a spot that I had heard about in a couple other podcasts and interviews. Pretty much immediately started having what I would consider some sort of contact with whatever was out there That basically turned into Okay, this is more than likely bigfoot. So that's how I got into it.
Speaker 1: Let's get right into those experiences. Why don't you take us back to where you were, what you were doing, and tell us what happened to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I went to a spot called Weldon Springs. It's about a twenty minute drive from downtown Saint Louis. At this point, there's quite a few people who have branched out to this area to look around and see what they could find. Initially, it just started like going on day hikes, and then eventually into the early evening, I started noticing that I was getting what people considered the parallel footsteps on certain parts of the trail, had some really weird sounds that kind of just popped up, the typical like stick crack that shouldn't be there, or animal sounds that don't quite sound right. Then it just all escalated. I was out one night doing some research. There's a portion of this trail, it's probably one of the most visited trails in the entire area, and I could hear something paralleling me in the woods this particular portion of the trail. The trees they make a tunnel. They're not overgrown and they're not cut. For whatever reason, the foliage there grows into this very weird, very dense for four or five feet from the trail in area of that forest, I'm walking, stopping it stopping, So I started trying to trick it in quotations. That doesn't really work, walking faster or slowing down, stopping, abruptly, turning around, tried to do everything from my best guess whatever it was bipedal and following me on my right hand side. After that point, I was like, Okay, there's something out here. I didn't really know the history of the area that much. At this this point, I've done a ton of research, talk to a ton of people. This particular area has a lot of really odd history and some weird connections to some other spots in the country that are pretty wild. Point Pleasant being probably one of the biggest ones, and then the site for the first atomic bomb test as well. So kept going, kept having stuff happen. Everything really escalated. My mom and my son visited from I'm originally from Indiana. They took a trip here and we walked the same trail and I told them what happened. We had my mom's dog with us. The dog was acting super weird, coiling around legs with the leaves, very nervous. They both started to hear the same exact thing I heard, the paralleling and the stopping. At this point, we were no lights, just trying to see if we could get a reaction or some sort of contact. Sure enough, we just kept hearing the same thing walking stop. From there, it went from zero to one hundred really quick. I would say in less than six months. I was finding pretty crazy tree structures through ufology. I use a lot of electronics to read vast amount of signal from every possible thing I can potentially pull from to try to decipher what's going on in the area. I started taking a lot of crazy electronics stuff out that I've built personally, just getting crazy readings that should not happen there. I eventually ended up finding a top of a tree, like a pine tree, stripped of basically just branches and only about three feet tall. So this pine tree top is shoved into the ground. Then placed very deliberately on the top of the pine tree was a deer skull. The deer skull completely cleaned its white but not bleached white. This pine tree, it's basically shoved through the lower mandible and pops out what originally I thought was the eye, but it's actually the ear canal. So this thing is just placed right directly on this tree that had been shoved into the ground. The area. It's open and it's visible from the parking lot, but no one goes back there. It's super high grass. Even when they do controlled burns, they don't burn back that way. I've never seen a human footprint out there. Pretty good at tracking, pretty good at telling what's a hoax or not based off of a lot of research and looking at evidence. So yeah, found this skull, turned around, looked at the tree line, and said, Okay, the least path of resistance is going to be this game trail. And I walked in where this game trail was, and the first thing I see is what I've now come to learn as a gliff potentially not really a tree structure. So it's basically an X with a crossbar that runs directly through the center. Then curved sticks are traced around the outside of this X, and it's just sitting right there next to this tree. I turn and look to my left, and about fifty yards away I see another really large tree that had been pushed over from the root ball. The root ball is important there because there was a chainsaw cut that wasn't broken, so I'm assuming at one point this tree was deadfall. The Forest Service or DNR or whoever came in and chopped it and hopes that it would fall. But this thing is pushed out from the root ball, and it leads into a bunch of dragged in foliage that looks like a dish. What I've come to learn is what people consider a nesting area. No real reason for people to be back in this spot, it's really hard to get to. Even if you're going through the game trail. That game trail, you're crawling. Essentially, you're not really walking upright at all. So found that went on my first expedition. The weekend after that with Mariann from Missouri. We had really gnarly interaction in the woods. I do a lot of stuff that most people probably wouldn't ever do in the field to try to get a reaction from whatever's around. I use a lot of stuff that's sound based, frequency stuff that's lower than our audible level, or some instrumentation that pushes out one or two frequencies continuously while it's working. I call this thing the telephone. I have to say this. The telephone is not electronic. It's not a ghost box, it's not a Frank's box. It's nothing that people have guestimated what it could be. It's a physical instrument that I was taught how to use, shown how to make correctly. This thing gets almost a response NonStop at this point. So yeah, when on the expedition had some crazy stuff happen those first two nights, that was it. I was okay, well, I'm full in now we're doing in this NonStop. That was where it started.
Speaker 1: Once you had these interactions that you were attributing to Bigfoot, is that something that drove you on to want to know more about these creatures? Did you keep going out looking for them and continue to have experiences with them?
Speaker 3: Well? Yeah, NonStop. I'm out a lot. I would seriously argue that I'm out more than most researchers. Probably my real job. I basically make outdoor equipment and tennis shoes for the rock climbing and the hiking, slash trail running industry. I test all of the stuff that I make outside and it has to be in the woods. I can't test trail shoes in the city. With my work, it basically puts me out into the woods at least three to six times a week, sometimes every day, being able to test stuff, but also being able to go wherever I want. I do two folds, so I'm doing research while I'm running with trail stuff on, or I'm carrying packs to try to figure out weight distribution all the stuff I'm carrying in my packs, or basically it's the equipment that I use. It's literally been NonStop. I've been on I think since January. Four expeditions now, two privately in different states. I go all over Missouri, all over Illinois. It's been pretty much full blast from this point. All right, let's talk.
Speaker 1: About some of those experiences that you're having on some of these expeditions. I know, I talked to mary Anne briefly and told her I was going to interview you, and she mentioned that you had some experiences on a couple of expeditions with her, and obviously you've had other experiences. Let's talk about some of the experiences that you've had and what that looked like when you were out looking for these things.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So the first expedition I went on was in Missouri. I had never done an expedition like this, didn't really have any clue of what it would be or whatever. I showed up pretty late that night. I think I pulled in at nine o'clock, didn't really get to meet everyone. I met mary Anne and said, hey, this is my background. I might try some stuff while i'm here. I'll tell you the Times. Because I didn't want other people to be like, oh, I heard this and this is what it was. I knew that if I told her the Times that I was going to start stuff. If we were getting responses in that window, we would be able to go, Okay, yeah this was me. No, that wasn't me. What was that? Told her that, She says, yeah, that's cool. I pull into the camp, set up everything. About one thirty in the morning. I did the telephone thing maybe for ten minutes, so one thirty to one forty did this telephone call, waited, didn't really have anything happen. Then ten minutes later, I'm sitting in my truck bed, I'm on my cot I hear this what sounds like two cats, like really loud cats, huge cats fighting. But it's five feet away from where my truck is. So there's another guy that's just across the road for me, not very far literally, maybe twenty yards. He pops up with his flashflight and he's got thermal and I get out and I'm like, are you hearing this? And he's yeah, where's it at. We're both looking directly where the sound is coming from. The sound is coming from the middle of the road that's right next to my truck, so less than fifteen feet away, and we can't see anything whatsoever. If there's no pats. We're scanning the entire area. He's got his goggle, he's looking around if there's no heat signature. It literally sounds like two Bobcats on level eleven as loud as possible. There's nothing there at all, absolutely nothing. So I'm like, okay, I don't really know. I'm just gonna hang out and see what happens. Like two or three minutes later, the sound completely stops, and it's an abrupt stop. It wasn't like they walked away from each other. It was crazy sound to no sound whatsoever. We're both looking at each other, have no clue what's going on. I'm like, all right, I'm going to climb back into the cot. About twenty minutes later, I start hearing I'm parked right next to where all the food is and the trailer, which is probably the worst spot I could have parked. I start hearing what sounds like the hinges of a cooler being very slowly opened. That door creek. The aren't the hinge creek right? So I look out again. I have red lamps, so I turn the red lamps on. There's no eyeshine, there's nothing around. I'm doing the three sixty at this point, so it stops and I'm like, whatever, okay, let's just go back lay back down. As soon as I hit the cot, the same thing. The creek starts. So I pop out again and I'm like, what's going on? There's nothing around here, There's no one there. No one's playing tricks on me with fishing line. Is something tied up to the top and they're pulling the fishing line to open the cooler. At this point, I have no clue what's going on. This is way weirder than most of the stuff on the first night that I've experienced. So go back to the cot and then the next thing I know, and.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: The hinges on the door of the trailer. So they have a trailer that they bring their entire kitchen set up in. So I hear the latch open. I hear the latch swing, like the very quiet swing, and then I hear this door the same thing. It sounds like something's pulling the door as slow as possible so it doesn't alert anything. I pop out of the tent and there's nothing there. The door is just like in the breeze and this thing was locked. I physically watched them walk the trailer up before everybody else went to bed. So that happens. I'm like, I'm fine, I'm getting back in the cot. The door shuts. Don't hear anything else. There's something going on around here. So I started hearing stuff in the woods. So I popped out and I had my phone and I started taking video and photographs super low resolution. Everything's bumped up to where I'm getting like a long exposure in the nighttime. I film directly across the road for me, on adjacent property that we don't have access to. I filmed two eyes maybe I would say five inches. The part go from a sitting position to standing back down to a sitting and then it walks off to my right. So it walked off to its left. Didn't think anything of it, just thought, oh, cool, there's a deer or maybe there's an elk or a horse or something in the area. Upon further looking at that video a little closer, which I didn't notice it. I had sent this video to Mary Ann and she had a couple people that reviewed it and saw later on. I just found this out like a week and a half ago. I had no clue, and this is maybe six months ago this video was taken. There's a figure off to the back, to the right of the eyes. It's eight feet tall. There's no eyeshine, but you can see this black figure sit up and then drop down when the eye shine walks off to my right. So that's the first night. So basically, from let's call it one fifty in the morning till about five am, it was just non stop. I didn't know the history of the area. It's a BFROO expedition, so I had no clue where we were going. This is the first night, so everybody wakes up. I wake up way late because I'm going to bed at five am, and I go and talk to Mary Anne and I'm like, hey, look, we have this happen. She'd send me the photo. She's well, see if anybody had recorders. The guy who had heard the two we'll call him Katz fighting, he also had talked to Mary and we were right there and there's nothing around. We were doing a full three sixty trying to figure out where this sound could be coming from. She's talking to everybody. Apparently there had been two footprints potentially found at the edge of the camp and then maybe some audio recordings that I still haven't heard. So yeah, that was the first night. At that point, everybody knows, Yeah, this weird UFO guys here. We might have some stuff happen. Everybody always asks me questions because the UFO world and the Bigfoot world don't really mix, which is super weird to me. I just want to state that it's very weird. So they're asking me questions. I learned that we're going to go back out the second night. I talked to Marianne. I'm like, hey, what are we doing tonight? I want you to go with me. We're going to go down by the river on this boat dock just let in the ramp or whatever. There's going to be a group that sits by a fire. They're just going to listen. Then another group is going to go off and they're going to track. So there's four guys in this group. One of them he's an active duty police officer, super credible, really killer tracker. From what I understand, I had never met anybody at the expedition before this point, so I'm learning all this stuff as I'm right there. So him and the other three they go off Maryann and I are sitting on the dock. I wear shooting muffs that are tweaked a little bit electronically in the woods at all times, just so I can kill the ambient noise, but hear what's going on around. It's really good in our area because there's a lot of traffic from the highways and the roads are super loud, so it kills all that. We're wearing the headphones. And she's like, why don't you go do the telephone thing that you did the night before. I'm like, okay, yeah, that works. I walk away from the group. We check our watches to see what time it is. Take note. So I walk off. I make this in quotations telephone call. I see almost immediately two sets of eyes maybe one hundred yards of way from me that kind of do the peak out of the tree and then they come back, but they're separated by a good three or four feet. It almost looked like there was something standing up and then crouch down next to the tree in front of it with something else, maybe a juvenile. I still have no clue. It's not yellow and it's not green, but it's that in between weird eerodestin green yellow. I'm watching them blink and the eyes are probably six inches apart, so very white spacing, way bigger than most things. So do the telephone call. This thing takes a lot from me physically. It's really hard to do and pulls energy in a weird way. I start hearing movement through the woods and I thought I heard a very faint, low growl off to my right. I'm like, hey, Marianne, can you come help me. I can't do the headphones plus the telephone call. Her and hour wonderful cook for the expedition. They're like, yeah, we'll go with you. So I hand Marianne the headphone. She puts the headphones on. I walk away do this other telephone call, and I hear whoa from her and immediately turn around. She pulls off the headphones and she says, right after that stopped, I heard a voice, a very low voice, clear as day audible, say boom, not like bom, but a long, stretched out boom. And she said it sounded like a human's voice, but with super deep I'm like, okay, this is good, this is what we're looking for. As I turn around, the group that's tracking is walking back down the road towards us. They had come back from their portion of that evening. We start hearing what sounds like a freight train barreling through the woods at us as fast as possible and crashing. So it's the police officer, it's the guy that heard the weird cat argument with me the night before, and then it's two other gentlemen who have had multiple visual sightings, and our pretty serious long term researchers. So we're all finally standing together. We're watching the woodline because this thing is coming at us through the brush and it stops I would say five feet from the edge of the tree line. It's impossible for me to explain how loud the sound was of it moving through the woods, so we start tearing off to our left that there's two other things running away from it or moving through the woods. Those turned out to be Armadillo's but whatever was making the extremely loud sound is just past the tree line and no one can see it. We hit with white light, red light, green light. I think there was a flear and a thermal that was unable to pick up anything. At this point, there's six of us standing there hearing this thing move back and forth, through the brush and it sounds absolutely huge. Like I said, I can't explain how big and how loud the sound was. It got to the point where we didn't know what to do and we just all started to back off. It was very nerve wracking. I will say that it's probably one of the only times I've been in the wilderness where if this is a bear, it's gonna come out and get us. The way that it was moving through the woods, it sounded like it was bipedal. I didn't know it at the time, but when the tracking group was coming down the road, they had two growls maybe two hundred yards away from where I was making this phone call that they heard clear as day. This is all within forty minutes. As soon as the activity started, it was like, damn all this stuff's going on. I didn't know it when we drove in, but apparently there were two or three branches that were at the eight foot mark that had the twist, so they're physically being cranked by something with a thumb and a wrist. The police officer he stopped everybody as we were driving out of that location, pointed it out and you could see it clear as day. Something took the branches and twisted those branches to where the fibers in the wood. It looked like a spiral. It was one of the craziest things I've seen as far as physical evidence or trace goes. At this point, I've seen a ton of physical evidence and trace evidence from the UFO realm and the Cryptid realm in general. So we pull out of that area just dumbfounded, like no clue what's in the woods. No one's brave enough to walk in. I will say that maybe let's go check this other spot. And this is where my main research area intertwined with all of the Bigfoot stuff on this expedition. Marian takes us to another location. It's another lead in. I don't know if it's a river, it's a creek, but there's basically an oval shaped parking lot and these two boat let ends. We go. I do the telephone call thing again. We peer a little bit of the samurai chatter in quotations. I don't know if that's exactly what it was, but it definitely sounded like low end garbled speech, but it was way way off. It was at the point where my headphones couldn't really pick it. Up enough to where I was straining to hear it, if that makes sense. It's audible, but it's not clear enough for me to decipher what it actually was. We have really no activity there, We don't really hear anything. Then someone notices behind us, is this light that's in the middle of the field. Just to paint the picture of this field is probably three hundred yards long by one hundred and fifty wide. There's a road that comes down on the left hand side of the field that we drove in to get into the lead in area. If you drive out and back up that road, you take a right hand turn at the top of the hill that heads towards our camp. Someone notices this light, and this light is i would say, one hundred and twenty feet off the ground, and it's moving in a way that looks like maybe a stationary light with trees in front of it that are causing the optical illusion of it moving around. I'm looking at it. I'm going that light is not on a hill. That light is in the middle of this field, above the tree line. It's not a light on a pull. So everybody else starts looking at it. I'm like, we should point a laser at this thing. They're like, why should we point a laser. I'm like, there's interaction that happens potentially with lasers and UAPs or unidentified craft. This is used in everything from C five contact to the government in quotations blasting a three mile long laser up into the sky to see if they can have interaction for testing. So we start hitting this light with a flashlight at first, and it's reacting. So it's going from bright and I would say maybe the size of a softball to dark and shrinking down till the size of a ping pong ball, and then going back out again. It's doing this weird in and out movement. It's getting brighter and darker. It's also moving up and down, but left to right in non ninety degree angle, so it's bouncing like you hear the ORB bouncing through the woods. I wouldn't consider this an ORB. Orbs are intelligent to an extent, and they react to certain things. In my professional opinion, this is not an ORB. So we're watching this light and it's moving around, and it's getting brighter and it's getting darker, and it's growing in size and it's shrinking back down and there's seventeen people watching this thing for two hours. At this point. We had hit it with a spotlight on a truck. We had hit it with a laser. I had a piece of electronic equipment that I used that's tweaked to read a certain signal that's pertin it to spaceship traveler communication. It's hard to explain, but you can research it and figure it out pretty easily. It's in the low gigahertz realm. That's where the people that know, they'll know the piece of electronic equipment is behaving extremely erratically, to the point where I tossed it on the ground to just completely try to isolate it from myself, and it's still doing the same thing. It basically scans at a really wide array of signals, and when it stops, that's when there's something around that's bumping out that particular gigahertz. So Marian says, let's go try to find this light. She takes the police officer. His name's Robbie he Her and I can't remember who all went. They go look for this light. So everybody's standing there. They drive off, they go. We can see him go up the hill. We can see him driving around until they start to disappear behind the foliage. We're just standing there watching this weird light in the middle of a field behave extremely erratically, but also interact with what we're blasting at it. So we had taken a green laser. We pointed a laser at it. It reacted to that. I'm like, we should go out there and see what this thing is. The only way you're going to know is if you can get as close to it as possible. We don't have a helicopter or one hundred and twenty foot ladder, so the best thing to do is walk towards it in the field. Everybody's no, don't do that. I'm like, we'll be fine. If it was going to get us, who would already have got us. There's nothing to be scared of at this point. There's another gentleman from the same area I live in. His name's Lou and this is one of my favorite things that anybody has ever said to me in any type of research. Hey, curious mind's got to know what this thing is. We need to walk towards it. The minute he said that, I was like, that's it. We're going. So him and I walked straight towards this thing through the field. The brush is like head height at this point, and we get within I would say, twenty yards of this thing, and we're blocked by a property fence. We didn't cross because it wasn't on public lanfe and I'm not trying to potentially get shot by a hunter who maybe has a game camera or anything out here.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We're right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: So we look up. We see this light. It's right above the tree line that's not very far in front of us. Same thing. We're hitting with a flashlight and a laser, and it's reacting and it's just sitting there, but it's moving around and it's changing brightness and darkness. It got to the point where I was like, we can't really do anything else. We know it's there, there's no real way to explain it, so let's walk back. We walk back towards everybody. Five minutes later, here comes Marianne and the group. Robbie the police officers on the phone. I could hear him. I have no clue how to explain what's going on. We're seeing this light. I don't know exactly who he's talking to. We're seeing this light and there's no source. So they drove all the way up on the ridge line. They drove as close to the light as they could. There was a house that they drove up to, there's no poll with the light on it. Then there's another building that has a radio tower, and they drove directly where they took the road into the radio tower and back out, and then the two buildings. No source of the light in either of those locations. At this point, it's two and a half hours of us just staring at those things. So everybody goes it's okay, it's there. We don't know what it is. Let's go back. The look on Robbie's face was priceless to me because I can tell that he's completely stumped. A guy like that, he's pretty credible, he knows a lot. Isn't gonna really bullshit. He's a police officer, He's not going to make it up. For some reason, I have no clue what's going on. I've never seen anything like this whatsoever. I was like, yeah, it's mildly crazy for me. I see stuff like this all the time. But it was very odd that it was in the same area of where we were doing research, and that was the point where I was like, Okay, this whole idea of these things being separated is pretty ridiculous at this point. So we basically went back to the camp and as soon as we get to the camp, I get smoked with absolute terror, the worst fear that I've ever had in my entire life. And it's really hard to scare me. I got hit by a car. I was a bicycle messenger for ten years, got smoked by a car, broke my leg, was in the hospital, totally fine, not scared. Was just like whatever, it's part of it. And never have I ever been as scared as I was at this moment. I'm basically laying in my cot just silently freaking out because it feels like there's something just beyond the edge of darkness that's going to reach out and grab me, steal me, and take me away, and no one's ever gonna see me again. I've never had that happen in my entire life. Through you research, I've been to spots where the normal mind is this is the devil. We're about to get possessed. I need to run away that level of just sheer terror, and it lasts the entire night. So I go from cool singing this light to getting back to the camp where we're not supposed to have a ton of activity. I think I went to bed at seven am the next morning and woke up at eleven. It was so bad that I took a super bright like three thousand lumin white white and just popped it on my truck bed and left it on the entire night, facing away from the rest of the campground, because I felt like from where that light was pointed is wherever this whatever unseen scary entity is gonna come from. Absolutely terrified at that point. The first expedition, it's oh, if this is how it is, this is wild. This is way crazier than what I thought it would be. So yeah, that was the first expedition I went on. Marianne's liked, we never had stuff like this happen.
Speaker 1: We have.
Speaker 3: I have seen lights, They've had stuff that they can't really explain, but this is a different level. I was like, some of this stuff is pretty normal for me at this point. That telephone is a key piece of equipment that I use, but it carries with it a lot of responsibility. That's part of the reason I'm like super vague on it. I won't tell people what it is unless I meet you in person. I can show you using it is not a everyday thing that anyone and their brother or sister can use. It blasts out something that can bring the really not great to you. If you don't know how to use it properly. I don't know if you have questions. That was the first expedition I went on.
Speaker 1: I wanted to circle back to the quote unquote telephone that you're talking about, but you answered that already. I totally understand you. Not wanted to get deep in the weeds on that. Hopefully I'll get to meet you at some point in time and we can go a little further into that. But I did want to go back to some of the electronics that you do use that maybe you can talk. You talked about in the very beginning some of the crazy readings that you've had while you're out there. Can you talk a little bit about what those readings were and what they meant to you in relation to the possibility of having some bigfoot activity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, all the electronics stuff. I want to say this at the beginning. It's readily available to everyone in the world, essentially, that is in the bigfoot world or paranormal research world. I'm actually in the middle of writing a field guide to practical Bigfoot research that has all of these electronics that I use listed, plus where you can get them from, and the dumbest, easiest, straightforward how to use it, how to interpret the readings, and how to save and share the data. I noticed that in the bigfoot world there's a lot of electronics that are used, and they're used incorrectly because people are really untrained in using the stuff that they've purchased. If someone says by a parabolic microphone, so they go and they spend eighty to two thousand dollars on a parabolic microphone, but they're getting readings or sounds that sound like footsteps, and they're not realizing that if you're relaxed enough and squeezing at handle enough, your heart rate not every beat, but intermittently beat through your hand into that parabolic microphone. It's the same reason that boom mic operators in the movies and TV shows hold the boom mic above their heads. I have to say that I wanted to put that out there. I'm basically making this short book that tells people how to use stuff effectively. With that being said, the first thing that's really important to me is a spectrum antilizer. A spectrum mantilizer basically it can read a bunch of different stuff dependent on how it's tuned. I use mine to read high and low frequencies. I use two intennas that pick up their like one hundred mile intennas. They're absolutely massive in the field. I shrink down the I think it's a twenty mile antenna. But the spectrum antilizer is sensitive enough to read basically vibration from the earth. So if there's a frequency that resonates from the earth because of tectonic plates or machinery or drilling or whatever, this will pick it up on a minute scale and you can see it. The whole reason I started using the spectrum antilizer, though, was I was trying to figure out a way to read or potentially get an idea if we were getting kit by infrasound. So that second night, when I felt this absolute terror, my brain went to, Okay, how do I measure this? How do I know exactly what's going on to an extent. The exactly there is not exact, but it's as close as I can get. How am I physically able to look at a screen and go, Okay, I'm scared because I'm getting bombarded with this frequency right now. It's tweaked a little bit, but it basically reads from the baseline of sub gigahertz sound or frequency all the way up to Technically, if I really needed to, I could pick up on satellite gigahertz transfers if I wanted to. It's directional too, so dependent on the antennas. If you point it to the left and there's something going on to the left, and you turn right and there's no frequency, there's no sound, you're not seeing a spike, it's a pretty good indicator that whatever is affecting you in that area is to the left. I was just in the LBL and we used it. Some of the stuff that we had happened versus what the data showed on the spectrum antalyzer was pretty convincing at this point that it's able to pick up on some things that we're not able to see here, taste, or smell. So that's the first one. The second one is a highly tuned Ham radio just to try to pick up any other weird stuff that's potentially broadcasting around us that could be affecting us. My research area. We get a lot of weird readings because there's uranium. The spot was for uranium manufacturing, so there's leftover stuff that comes from that. But this radio. I basically got this radio and tweaked this radio to where the same thing. It's semi directional. It only picks up on certain frequencies. One of the things that's really cool though, we started to notice that when you're having activities, so you're starting to hear maybe the parallel in the woods, or you're starting to hear jaw plaques or tree branches breaking, anything that's potentially not of the natural world. In quotations, this radio starts to buzz very oddly. I took the concept from a super famous ufologist that had built a similar instrument and had used it in that realm with pretty substantial success. It's been a lot of trial and error, but it does pick up on stuff. When stuff starts to get weird, is what we'll call it. So that's the second thing. The third thing, the shooting muffs. I tweak mine to here lower than what they're originally designed for. You hear pretty far. I'm assuming with your background you've probably had shooting muffs on before. These things in the woods. You put them on and you walk down the trail and you start to notice that if you're hearing bugs that are stopping chirping on your right hand side because there's some sort of predator or a larger entity in that area. It's also a pretty good indicator Okay, there's probably something off to the right. Yeah. So those are like the three main things I use. I have two other things that I've developed that I'm currently just testing at this point. So in my research area, I have a series of seismic sensors. I just want to say, this is not my idea. It's been used forever the military. Apple cations for it have been around for a long time. So my stuff basically, let's just say a set of ten sensors that are stretched out. They go back to a main control box. That control box has a cell signal that then sends me info when those sensors are triggered via the calibrated weight and or sized or step pattern of basically the brain inside these seismic sensors are calibrated only to pick up weight wise between five hundred pounds and fifteen hundred pounds. They're also only calibrated to pick up anything that's walking on two feet. Immediately, the weight kill the human aspect of it, but then the third portion is the distance between each footstep. So if for some reason, there's a five hundred pounds hiker that's taking a step, the sensor will trip, but if that step is under six feet to the next step, it won't read the signal again. So these sensors basically just pick up what we would consider bigfoot walking through the woods at fifth point, and since it's bounced out back to me directly via my computer or my phone, I can see pretty regularly when there's something potentially moving through the area. Each one of those sensors it goes. The radius is maybe twenty yards for each of them. That's going to get bumped up more. It's just more sensors. It's really expensive to do this, so that's the third thing. I can lay in bed at night, I'll look at my phone and get a notification ping, there's a step, Oh, there's another step, or I can go back and pull the card and look at all the data for the month and kind of figure out, Okay, here's the potential pattern. So that's like the first like really high tech thing. The last thing is it's a game camera, but not a game camera like you would think a game camera would be. I gotta be careful because I don't want people to take the idea, so I'll give you the shorthand explanation of it. It's a buried camera. There's sensors that are separated from the actual optic, and the camera optic is separated from all the electronics by a pretty substantial amount of feet. What's very cool is you have this control box that has all your brains and then two cables that run however far to an optic and a sensor, and if that sensor's tripped, it doesn't alert via the typical ar ring of hey, here's where the camera is to whatever's around. I kept hearing bigfoot can cir sasquatch can seir, they smell the batteries, whatever, So I started trying to figure out a way to isolate everything that could possibly give them heads up that there's a camera in the area. I went back and did a bunch of research on other things that could potentially let any type of living animal or anything from not our plane or world, what would potentially trigger that. And I found a lot of times, like game cameras in areas with a large bear population, the bear smelled the alkaline in the batteries. I said, Okay, cool, that's a trigger. I'll separate that, we'll put it somewhere where they can't smell it. So, yeah, it's a little weird and it's not really something that I've noticed a lot in bigfoot research. But my goal is I'm going to use as much electronic stuff as I can that's really hard to debunk, really hard to hoax, and just put it out there when it's all set and ready for people to be like, Okay, yeah, I'll buy one or I'll build one. That's the whole goal. The data is promising from everything. The lowest tech portion is the headphones thing. I've told a bunch of people at this point about these headphones and they're like, man, I don't know why I didn't think of this before. I'm probably not the first person to do it. I will say that on almost everything, we got to do something different than what we've been doing for the past sixty two one hundred years as far as it comes to trying to figure out what, where, when, or who Bigfoot is or are or were.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquat chat to see we're right back. After these messages.
Speaker 3: I noticed very quickly that everybody does the same thing over and over expecting the same results across the world. I don't know if people realize this, but somebody once said that doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome is essentially crazy. I didn't want to go on the crazy part, and I just tried to think logically and scientifically how I could prove or help prove that there is some sort of phenomenon we're able to read or pick up a signal from or measure via sensors.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that answered the question. Sorry, Yeah, it was fantastic.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you going into the tech because I think that is something that not a lot of people employ. I certainly go very minimalistically into the woods on a daily basis here on our forty acres in North Carolina, and when I go out to areas like we're going to be out in Missouri. I'm going to speak at the.
Speaker 3: The Those Dark Mountain Bigfoot Conference, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Ozark Mountain Bigfoot Conference. I'll be out there at the camp out as well. I go very minimalistic for me. The most high tech thing I take into the woods is probably the audio recorders that I usually have with me everywhere I go, but the rest of it is very low tech. I'm glad that there are people like you out there doing the more high tech stuff because I think that is really fascinating. I think it's awesome that you're using something that, very much like you said, is very difficult to debunk. Because we've all seen the paranormal shows. We've all seen some of the UFO shows. I've seen some of the tech that these folks are using a lot of times. In my opinion, the data that they're getting or the results that they're getting are very subjective. It is a red flag for me when it comes to this, because if it's ambiguous data that you're getting, you're only as good as the data that you're putting into whatever you're trying to get in. It's like the garbage in garbage out right. It's very important to have the kind of technology that you're talking about that is very difficult to debunk. Before we go back into the tech thing. Now that we've covered that, let's talk a little bit about I know you've been on another expedition. Was that the end of your experiences with these things?
Speaker 3: No, Like I said, I think I've been on four or five at this point, two that were separate alone. The second one was in I think Oklahoma. Sorry, I'm geographically stupid. I have to think about where I've been and where we went and all this stuff. I can't picture it. And I can tell you how far I drove, but I can't tell you what state or which direction. It's like the world's worst curse for me. I went on another one. It was on Native land. This was a BFRO expedition. Everything I tried, I got no response whatsoever. So, like the telephone thing, super weird not having a response with that. At this point, when I use that thing, it's over sixty percent that we get a substantial, verifiable and usually recorded response. If I don't get a response. And this is a guest, and this is based off of some theories that I have that are really hard to explain, the long drawn out things. The easiest way to explain it is a spiritually something in the land is blocking me from using that to try to communicate with whatever's out there. So that's one realm. The other realm is there's something not of this world or I don't like the term paranormal. It's hard for me to use that. I consider myself a paraufologist, but not because of the paranormal realm. There's something entoity that's blocking me from blasting out this whatever it is from the telephone. When on that expedition, didn't really have anything crazy that happened there for me, as far as the stuff that I put out, I did notice, and I didn't know this at the time, the area that we were in is an extremely crazy historical hot spot. The way it was told to me that if you drop a pin where we were, and you go fifty miles within that radius, you'll talk to a ton of people and they all have had experiences in this area. Maybe I would say a thousand feet away from where I was camping, was a lady that has lived in this same little a frame cabin for sixty years or something. She has regular contact and interactions with Bigfoot almost on a weekly basis. Before I arrived, someone had seen one, maybe through thermal or flear right by her area looking at our camp. I didn't know this at the time. This was all told to me at the end of the expedition, and I'm like, oh, okay, crazy, this makes sense. But there was one thing that did stand out a lot to me. We were out in the woods this ridge line that drops pretty severely, really steep ridgeline into this shallow It's not a river, it's just like a creek that runs through that's not really wet all the time. It's a creek bed. And I found out later on that this creek bed is basically a highway for whatever is in the area to travel in and out. So right at the bottom of the hill, if you drive over this creek and you look to your left, there's this house. It literally looked like whoever lived there they left in a hurry. They left all their stuff. There were toys in the yard. The inside of the house is completely trashed now now because of nature, but you can tell these people left in a hurry. Base get that old hard. So we were out in this area, I looked ridiculous compared to both people on these expeditions and probably to the general public. I have a full kit that I wear that has a ton of intennas popping up. I know for a fact when people see me on the trails or walking around anywhere with this stuff on, they're either like, that guy is in the military or he's an idiot that's like a ham radio dude. But it's basically just a weird hiker with a ton of intennas and a full chest rig and everything. So I'm walking around this house and I'm starting to get the TBGB creepy feeling, which for me is not really that substantial. But I'm starting to notice that spectrum analyzer is really peaking very low on that spectrum. So ride around one point six to one point nine gigahertz. This thing measures basically from zero zero zero to nine nine nine point nine nine nine as far as it needs to go, and it measures low and high or a combination of the two. So I'm getting this feeling and I'm watching this thing spike. The next thing I know, I'm just in this world of terror again, like absolutely scared. I turned around and I'm talking to Marianne, and I'm like, hey, I feel really bad right now. She's what's going on. I don't know. There's something in the area that's peaking the analyzer. It's paggued at this one point area, which is substantial. Then everybody starts coming around. We're starting to hear a little bit of stuff in the woods, but no one else is really picking up on anything. At one point, I had turned and was just like burning the tree line eye wise, like trying to see if I could spot something, and I got the parodolia round circle blob squatch. It was two leaves and then a tree behind it that had what looked like a mouth that was opened. I freaked out and with like, holy crap, there was a bigfoot right there. It wasn't. It was a tree in the leaves, but I'm still getting this terrible feeling. Maybe that's the explanation, that's what's scaring me. I'm looking at the spectrum analyzer and it's just pegged as high as it could read for people listening, that probably doesn't explain a lot, and it's really hard to explain what a spectrum analyizer does if you're not really tech savvy. But for a signal to be broadcasted that high on something that's directional, handheld, and not directly grounded or connected to the Earth, it should not happen. That frequency happens a lot at a really famous spot that has a lot of really odd stuff, Skinwalker Ranch, they see that same signal pretty frequently. People say it comes from satellites or radio communication. From what I'm telling it's not always that it does happen, but it should not happen in this area. We were so far in the sticks, no one had say I was experiencing battery drain pretty regularly between the headphones, the spectrum analyzer, and some other stuff that I was using. I did have something that happened on the way down, though It's happened three times now and it's really confusing to me. I was like twenty minutes away from the area. Mary Anne sent me the location of where everyone was camping. So I get the location, I plug it into my twenty twenty three four truck. Next thing I know, the tachometer, that the heads up display, gas gauge, everything, all the electronics in the center contole. Everything goes completely dark and I'm driving down the highway at this point, I knew I was gonna be okay, because it's happened before. I drive two or three miles and it pops back on. I'm like, okay, we'll just note that. I take a note of that. Then I start looking at the location that I'm going to. It takes me like twenty miles away on the other side the lake that we were on. And I called her and I'm like, hey, where are you guys. I'm at a fence that says no entry at the location you sent me. She's like, you're way far away from us. I'll send the location again. So she sends the same exact location to me. I pop it in the second time, and it takes me directly a straight line through the lake back to the other side of the campground. When I got there, I told her that happened. She's I gave the same location to a ton of people. There were like fifty people at this thing. No one else had an issue. Just chalk it up to me having weird shit happen all the time. That was pretty much hit for that expedition. I was in the lbl Over labor day totally terrified that I was potentially going to have the dog man experience. That's the only thing that scares me in the world of creepy. I've pulled into the LBLS. I don't feel anything. I totally feel fine. I have that weird intuition that's yeah, I might get some activity here or something. Nothing. The first night, went out, made a phone call, no response whatsoever. Took note of it. Thought it was potentially because of how thick the foliage was. We were up on a ridge line, so this telephone call should have traveled far because if you're up high, it resonates, and it resonates way out. Marianne will tell you that it feels like it changes the whole entire atmosphere of this area. So did the telephone call the first night. Nothing. Did some other stuff. At one point she was sitting on the back of the truck bed. I walked back to the truck and she said, at some point it looked like you were floating like six or seven feet off the ground. I'm like, oh, that's weird. That has to do potentially with some other stuff that I do in the UFO realm, which is the really weird that we can get into if there's time, just took note of that and was like, oh yeah, we're fine. Drove back to the cant no issues whatsoever. The second day, we get taken to a spot by a gentleman named Eli, who's there a lot. This guy has the sickest truck, all the electronic cool stuff that you can imagine. This thing has a camera that has two cameras that see close quarters wide, wins really cool setups. He's there all the time. I'm gonna take you guys to the spot. I need to say as I'm walking out to get in the truck with everybody, this never happens on an exhibition. I've never had this happen. He goes, do you have a firearm? I said, yeah, I have two. He said, what's the biggest one rifle? You should probably grab that. So to me, that was like an immediate red flag. I'm like, okay, hopefully it's not like that. I didn't feel anything for the first fifteen to twenty minutes in the truck. So we drove out to a spot, did a telephone call, nothing whatsoever. We drove to another spot that is a loading for the lake. There's another police officer, Eli, another lady Marianne and her husband and myself. I think the POLAF officer's name is David. Were standing on this boat. Doc, I'm gonna do the telephone call because it should reach really far out here. As we're all standing there watching, we notice that there's no sound. This is a massive lake that's land between the lakes, huge wake. We can't hear anything. All we're hearing is bug chatterer behind us. David has flear or thermal and he spots a deer across the lake that's just drinking water and chilling. No big deal. We see this boat and we can't even hear the sound of the boat, the wake hitting the bottom of the boat. And this is like eleven o'clock. There's no other boats out there. There's no sound whatsoever. You would think that you could hear one boat's engine and the wake hitting the bottom of the craft as it's traveling through the water, and it literally sounds like we're in a silent soundproof bubble and there's no sound. Eli's really perplexed because he's never had this happen. He's heard paddle borders on their stand up inflatable surfboard paddling through the water clear as day, hearing the sound of the paddle hitting the water. I can't explain it. I do the telephone call, no response whatsoever. The deer across the lake drinking water, doesn't even hear this thing. There's no way physically it should have been able to hear it. Historically, it would have spooked it and it would have ran off. There's no sound whatsoever. I don't know what's going on. I thought maybe there was some Native American portion of LBL that we were on that potentially protects the land through ceremony, which is a pretty large effector of the telephone, and one of the reasons that I think, if it doesn't work, that's why, so do the telephone nothing. Let's go to another spot. So I'm in the truck. We drive. It's probably twenty minutes, and I had the headphones on because every time I go with a group, as soon as I get in the car, I roll down the window, turn the headphones on to try to listen for the ambient movement as we're driving. Because you're not hauling through the gravel roads, I'm not really hearing anything. If the truck pulls over and we get out, I walk the exact opposite way of the entire group to isolate for any potential thermal ring or noise, cell phone noise, or radio chatter. And I always listen to try to hear if something's moving as soon as everybody's out of the car, because usually you'll pick up either a low tier call or a low wood knock or a whistle signal, oh hey, there's a group here. Everybody walks out.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: So if I walk away, it's usually easier for me to pick that up than anyone else in the group. But as we're driving down the gravel road, clear as day, I hear what sounds like a brass bell ding like the bean it resonates. It was so clear that it sounded like it was just outside of the truck to my left, and I'd pull the headphones off and I'm like, did anyone hear that? And David's yeah, I heard it. Marianne and her husband didn't hear it. They had their windows up. I was like, what is that. There's nothing on the car that should make that noise. We even checked as we pulled over. We looked under to see if there was maybe something hanging down that a rock could have smoked and made that d The weird part was it didn't resonate enough to where it followed us, but it was almost like a signal bee, there's two trucks coming this way. Be aware. We keep driving and at this point my weird sensors are starting to go off. I thought LBL was nothing. I shot myself in the foot for that, because this place is not as scary as people say it is. I hear the ding and everything changes. Absolutely just bombarded with terrified feeling. I'm looking at the spectrum antalyzer. It's bouncing super high in the realm, in the signal of like me being scared. Oh yeah, there's something affecting you physically. At this point we get out of the cars, I'm like, did you guys hear the bell? Eli and his passenger were like, yeah, we heard it clear as day as we drove. Your car passed, we heard it. That makes no sense whatsoever. If it was something that hit the bottom of the car, there's no way it was loud enough to where they should have been able to hear it. But they heard it behind them. So at that point I'm like, Okay, this is bad. We're in it now. Mariann goes, don't wander off. I have a pretty bad problem of listening of stuff or reading signals and just walking off towards stuff to try to figure out what it is. Her saying that, Okay, this guy told me to bring my rifle. I'm hearing this bell that's not there in the woods. There's no human around us at this point. It's twelve o'clock at night. The lady that I listened to probably more than anyone, she's red flagging. He'd be careful, don't wander off. We're basically on this dead end road with a cemetery to our right. We had backed in so we could drive out very quickly if we needed to. Eli starts telling us that they've had experiences in this area where they'll hear something that sounds like it's jumping down from a tree, so you hear the landing, the thud, then they'll hear it again on the other side, he said. At one point him and his research partner were out there and they were basically semi circled a good distance away from their vehicle. They were like, we can't see anything, and then he's look up in the trees because of the hearing stuff land. So as we're all looking around, he sees this blue light that's off in the tree lined. I caught the very tail end of it with my right eye. This thing just burns off into the woods and completely disappears. Him and David are trying to look around at one of those points where you're like, Okay, there's something here, but we just can't see whatever it is. Everybody's super on edge the whole entire area. It just feels very wrong. You're not supposed to be here. We don't care if you have firearms. You should probably leave. Him and David come back. Eli's likes, Okay, here's the deal. We're probably not gonna see something, but I think we have an audience. Mary Anne says that she's not feeling physically well terrible headache, which is a pretty good indicator. I'm the same thing, just getting bombarded. Absolutely scared. We get back in the trucks because now it's let's just leave. It's not good. Something bad's gonna happen. There's no reason to take measurements out here. We'll just leave it. Like it is, and then we'll come back at a different times. As we're driving out, we pull over to stop at the spot where we heard the d There's no bell, There's nothing in the woods that could make that sound. I'm literally standing outside of the truck with my rifle ready to go Holy shit. This is another one of those times where I feel super bad, really bad, really scared. We don't find a bell, we don't see anything, we don't hear anything. You can just feel a heavy presence spell. We start to drive back towards the camp. I feel terrible all the way until we get into the camp and the same thing. I basically spent the entire night petrified that something was coming out of the woods. At US, I have the worst sleep schedule possible. Three am for me is like noon for everyone else. So when we're camping and there's no one else out if their activity, you're gonna see this or you're going to experience this. At one point I had walked away from the tent. My girlfriend went with me. She's rustling around and I'm like, what's going on. She's like, I just heard something walking around the tent. Were you outside of the tent? I was like, no, I'm forty yards away at the truck scanning the woods with thermal Why she's I just heard like a series of footsteps on the back side of the tent. There's nothing out here. There's absolutely nothing out here. That was the only stuff that we had happened in LBL. But it was very interesting. The telephone not blasting out the signal, it's not traveling, it's not resonating. We can't hear anything on the lake at all, no sound whatsoever. Then we go this one spot and it's the worst feeling ever. It's hard for me to explain how it felt. But if you do this research, you go in and at some point you're like, I'm scared. That's exactly how the area felt. The minute we parked the trucks, I was like, this is bad. We're in it now. I've had some other stuff happen too. I found really weird piles of bones that are separated, three femurs lined up in really interesting ways. I found deer vertebrae where two separate just a few feet apart. There's a total of six bones in this entire area. I can send you photos of this stuff for video if you would like these two deer vertebrae. The bones are completely clean. It's not a stick, it's a tree. So something had taken these two vertebrae and laced them on a growing tree through the spinal column. There's branches below and above, so you can tell that it's been there for a while. There's two of them within a very short distance of each other. They're both laced. I sent this off to two biologists a couple other people in the UFO realm to try to figure out what it is or what could possibly have happened. I talked to a dn R and a US Force Service personnel in the area and said, hey, I found these over here. Have you guys ever seen anything like that. Both of them were like, no, one has any reason whatsoever to be in that portion of that wooded area. There's no trail. You're basically bushwhacking into the spot. The biologists were like, yeah, no clue. The likelihood of this happening naturally is like one in one hundred million. They're both like, it would take something with dexterity, extreme concentration, and depth perception to be able to lace those vertebrae through the spot. Final column on a tree that's growing out of the ground. When I found them, the two trees are broken, but you can still see the trunk of the tree and then a couple branches popping out the lace through the spinal column, and then more trunk of the tree with little new branches popping out on both of them. I went out with another researcher from the area and I said, hey, look, I'm going to take you to my general spot where I have the most activity. This one spot I've been whiffled at. I took a hike and when I found the tree glyph the X with the crossbar. Two weeks before that, I was standing in a field and I kept hearing the behind me. It was over and over again. But when I would turn around and look, and this is right at dusk. This is like October. When I turn around and look, there's nothing there. Turns out when I found the skull stuck on the top of the tree and then the glyphs, this is all a direct line the field that I was standing in and had no clue, and it all clicked. At that one point. You're like, oh, I'm having activity here. I'm hearing this behind me, and all this stuff is in this region right here. I've marked all those locations with onex maps. Two times now. I've tried to trace back through the onex map and Google Earth and some other geolocation stuff, and it's led me to a totally different area. The coordinates, the Latin launch coordinates are pointed and stuck directly to where I found these things, but the map leads me off into a different spot. I isolate all my electronics too, so I try to make sure that if something comes out, one thing is off for everything else is off, so there's no electronic interference. This area is so weird that I could take two compasses and separate them from two feet to ten feet and one of them will always spend counterclockwise or clockwise continue, while the other compass does not spin at all. I was talking about the guy that I went out with the other researcher. We went to that same area. I said, hey, look, I'm going to take you to the spot. You lead the way and we'll go wherever. I'm not going to tell you to turn left or right. So we went to the field that I was whistled at. We start hiking in without really knowing where we're going. He starts walking towards a ravine that I've had some other activity in. This is four weeks ago. The underbrush is really thick. It's dense forests. It's hard to get through, it's covered in ticks. It's absolutely not fun to be in. But you gotta go where you need to go. He goes towards this point, he finds the ravine. There's a little creek. Let's walk back up this hill. He walks towards this area and we see this clearing within all the underbrush. There's three femur bones lined up, almost perfectly spaced. There's a portion of what looks like a portion of the blade of the hip bone, I'm assuming, and then there's one single rib and these are all perfectly arranged in the same line. I was like, have you been out here? No, the only reason I'm here is because you said this is the point where you have activity. I was like, okay, he could have went out, but he didn't go out there. I've never seen another person crawling through this area. I put up game cameras. I try to make sure that no one's hoaxing, and I've never gotten any type of sign that there's human interaction or manipulation in these areas at all. Like I said, I try to make sure all my data and all my findings are really hard to say that's a hoax or somebody's doing this to you. I look at everything from the scientific aspect. When I take photos of evidence, I take photos like a crime scene investigator, properly trained and have done a ton of research just through UFO stuff to make sure that I'm doing everything the right way to where I'm not affecting the situation or the area or the evidence and no one else's that's what's happened so far. There's a lot of really weird little things that happened. But yeah, sorry for rambling. There's so much stuff at this point. I researched ninety nine percent of the time on my own. I got to stop two times by l EO and they said, hey, you need to leave right now. I'm like, okay, what's the problem. They're like, we're not going to give you a reason. You just need to leave the area. Okay, Can I come back? Yeah, you just need to leave now. So I've pulled out, I've checked to see if there's anything going on. I have a police scanner, I can listen to the radio. I've had a few times where in the UFO realm we call them the men in black, not like the movie black SUVs parked at my vehicle. As I'm coming out of the woods, I noticed two gentlemen. Basically, I'm the only car in the lot. The vehicle's completely unmarked. They're both dressed in what looks like uniform blues head to toe, and they're circling my car. I waited because I didn't want to walk out and start them. They get in their suv. They drive off. Two seconds later, getting my truck start to drive off not even five miles away, this same suv is right behind me. It followed me where I research is separated from the main area via a giant river I think it's the Mississippi, and they followed me all the way to the bridge, pulled off, turned around, went back. I can't tell you how many times now I've had unmarked SUVs parked by my vehicle. Two or three times. I've had radio chatter interference from something I get the black helicopter all the time. I hate talking about this stuff because people are like, oh, yeah, that's bullshit. It's a conspiracy. But I've been buzzed in the middle of a field at night where no one else is. I can tell when there's a radio signal, where an FFA signal being blasted from a helicopter that's transmitting because it's required to. I was in a field doing research, laying there, no lights, nothing on, just literally waiting until the right time. And the next thing I know, I hear this black helicopter. They being me almost directly with the spotlight. My thought is, okay, they're running night vision or fleer or thermal and they saw me. But I didn't hear this helicopter until it was right above me. They were below what you would consider the acceptable height of a rescue or a military helicopter. So bad that I'm getting the downwashed. This stuff happens to people that dig pretty far in the UFO realm pretty regularly. It's a weird documented thing that is pretty easy to prove. Now. I have a rear facing camera that I drive with all the time. If I'm in the woods alone, I have a forward facing camera, rear facing camera connected to my kit. Mary Anne had a black SUV that was parked out in front of her house, completely blacked out windows, no plate from what I understand, no markings. She said, this has never happened. It's really funny because she was like, is somebody gonna show up and ask me a out the light we saw? And I'm like, you might have some interference. I have an aunt and uncle. They worked for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. They can't tell me directly, but I can get the family feel like, hey, can you tell me what's the possibility of this happening. They're like, yeah, it could happen, but it's very weird that it would happen from us or anyone else. It's just weird. At this point, it's cool, but it's very weird.
Speaker 1: It definitely sounds like it. We didn't get into any of the weird stuff. We'll have to do that on another occasion. If you're come back on the show, I'd love to get into some of the UFO stuff. I've had multiple UFO experiences. I'd love to have you back at some point and get into that stuff. I really appreciate you coming on and sharing your experiences. If had a blast talking to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, definitely. I listened to the podcast pretty regularly. I'm like, this guy is having stuff happen on his property that sounds similar to some of the stuff that happens across the country. Definitely at the Hozark Mountain Bigfoot conference, I'll pick your brain about the potential UFO activity in your area. I will say this, I'm guessing where you're located. I know you were based in Atlanta for some point. There's a really famous ufologists down there that you should probably get in contact with. I can try to field an email. I will say this, if you put this on the episode, his name doctor Alan Greenfield. He will probably hear it and more than likely reach out at the weirdest time possible without me saying anything at all. That's up to you. But that guy is a treasure trove of information and the last of the really hardcore youfologist guys in North America. I'd love to come back on. We can get into everything from UFO to the cryptis stuff too. My research area, we didn't even cover it. It has a lot of very strange ties with Point Pleasant, the Mothman, the Manhattan Project, all this crazy stuff. It's all verifiable. The thing that I try to do is if you want to see the data or you want to share the data with the listeners, I will send you whatever I have. I think the more eyes on everything is better. It certainly helps me because people pick up stuff that I don't notice. This isn't what you thought it is. If there's anything that you want, just let me know and I'll send it your way. For sure.
Speaker 4: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay.
Speaker 5: I don't want to job, this job.
Speaker 4: And every day came in looking back for joy, for me, joy staying right, you come in right away.
Speaker 6: Inside steps still stay stand stay inside, stay step still sustains, Still in state passst states baste US tosses