Speaker 1: At a book.
Speaker 2: Hey everyone, thanks so much for listening to tonight's live stream episode of dog Me in the Counters Radio. I really appreciate it. Before we bring on tonight's guest, I want to give you some updates. Number one, I'm beyond happy to say to announce that Joe moved into her new home at the start of this month. There were some hang ups with the other property that she wanted to move into, but that's okay. The house that she moved into at the start of September here is actually a better option for her, So she's beyond elated about that, and both of us we can't thank you enough for all the support and help that you gave her that made this move possible. We're also glad for her and not having to deal with that horrible house with all that black mold in it. And I've been in talks with her about coming back on so she can personally update you on how she's doing. And I know she wants to thank all of you at least one more time for all the help you've given her, not just the financially, but all the support. She was really having a hard time with the experiences that she had and of course she can't thank you enough. Moving on to the second update, as I'm sure a lot of you are going to remember, I had planned to bring Kim on for a special live stream last Tuesday, but unfortunately, poor Kim, she got sick and lost her voice. So luckily she's better now. She sent me a message, I think it was yesterday, telling me that she's almost back to normal. So I coordinated with her to air a special live stream with her this Monday night at nine pm Eastern time, so she can come on and tell you about this latest encounter that she's had with Imber, and on that show, she's got something that's going to blow you away to announce something she noticed when she had this most recent sighting with Ember. Of course, Imber is the name that she gave that female, the dog woman that she's seen a couple of times. But yeah, that's the show you're not going to want to miss, all right. Having said that, moving on to tonight show, some people have had dog me and encounters under unfortunate circumstances, I guess you could say, But just imagine for a second what it would be like to be trying to deal with being in the middle of a hurricane with all the wins and all the stuff that comes along with that. Well, not only that, but being in a cemetery to boot between maybe midnight ish and one am in the morning, Well that's going to be traumatic for pretty much anyone. But adding to that, imagine for a second what it would be like to think at first that you're removing yourself from the situation, just to find out that that dog me in is actually coming for you. Just horrible nightmare.
Speaker 1: Fuel.
Speaker 2: Well, what I'm getting at is, of course I've got tonight's guest on ready to bring in here to talk about that experience. But yeah, just imagine for a second what that must have been like. All right, without any further ado, let's bring him in here now before I do, so that you know he wanted to remain anonymous. With that in mind, we've decided to just refer to him as Jared Tonight. Jared, thanks so much for coming on the show.
Speaker 1: Hey, Vig, thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Oh you're welcome, Glad to bring you on. Jared, please give us a brief bio in yourself.
Speaker 1: Oh let's see, I'm a father of two girls and I have a bunch of animals and rescue animals, cats and dogs, and lived in all over the East Coast, but then in the southeast North Carolina for the last twenties plus years. And and let's see, I work in work in sales, and I always been an outdoorsman, love to fish. I don't do as much honey as I used to do, but I used to do a lot more. But but still big fishermen. And just it's kind it's kind of scoop on me. This is not hopefully that's sufficient.
Speaker 2: Well it is. It definitely sounds to me like you stay busy, very busy. Yes, yeah, I'm sure you do stay busy. You mentioned the rescue work that you do. Do you keep the animals at your home or at a different place.
Speaker 1: I have been a foster. I have been a foster many times. Currently I don't have any, but yeah, I often I help find foster place foster homes for animals, mainly dogs and cats. Sometimes there's others. But but but I opened my doors up as well quite often, and you know, just had about every every kind of especially dog you can imagine. So wow, that's they don't have much choice, so we try and help them, you know, well.
Speaker 2: That's awfully admirable. Yeah, I'm really glad that you do that. You're a good man, You definitely are. I'm wondering, Jared, how much of a burden have your dog mean encounters put on your day to day life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of hard to quantify, you know. It's uh, there's a whole level roller coaster of emotions and responses that go with that. But I think over the years since my first encounter, it's I've recognized more that it's been a lot more significant, more a larger burden than I originally recognized or allowed myself to recognize, if that makes sense. I still go out thought in the woods. I still do those things, but I'm hypervisu vigilant now, and because of from your intro, it's kind of eerie time when you're the middle of a storm, whenever I'm very vigilant of whenever weather or pressure changes happen. It just kind of I've kind of related that to this stuff. So I'm I'm always kind of on edge when when things change, such as weather, if that makes sense, or or any thing just just like if it gets quiet, you know, so much more vigilant than it used to be so I think that takes a lot of time and energy. So how to quantify that, I don't know, but it's it's it's a big significant change though.
Speaker 2: Well I can understand why, and yeah, once bitten twice shy from now on. Unfortunately, from now on, anytime there's bad weather out it's blowing and raining. I can't see how you can't go back to that night in the cemetery and relive what, unfortunately happened.
Speaker 1: It was like the perfect storm, right. The cemetery just happened to be the place that I could park because we couldn't get through the road. So it just uh not been in that cemetery on a hundred times, but it was never a big deal. But it happened to be there when I had my first agoun or.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it happens that way sometimes. Unfortunately, you told me in our first conversation that your encounters have changed you how.
Speaker 1: So primarily, yeah, the it's hard to acknowledge that actually these there are when you see these things, that it actually is true. You can hear a bad listen to it. Well, when it happens to you, it does change. It flips your world upside down. Because everything you've been like in my my MySpace, it was that everything that I've known is not true? And and who do you talk to about that? Which is so grateful for you got you, but it's it's really just, uh, it kind of it isolates you. It isolated me knowing something that that many people do but many many don't. It is, uh, it's isolating. I think that's the best way to describe it. Hasn't I haven't really limited where I go or what I do. I have to a degree, but not not as much as I'm still willing to push it and go and go out, and you know, I'm not a homebody. But more so, it's kind of flipped the script on the world as I've seen it until that time, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, ever since you learned how to speak, it's been hammered into your headtime after time that monsters don't exist. Well guess what. In September of twenty eighteen, in a cemetery during a hurricane, you found out that's bunk, that they do exist. So yeah, that kind of a revelation it is going to turn everything on its ear. It's totally understandable. You talked about the isolation you tend to feel now after having such an experience, And this next question touches on that you've been blackballed unfortunately by friends and family. To what extent and how hard has that been on you?
Speaker 3: Well, I thought I was being pretty cautious sharing this because understandably most people don't have these experiences.
Speaker 1: And I say most by just meaning them by the numbers. And I selectively chose at certain times to try and share with certain people, and and and I there are select people that are certain people that have never looked at me the same like something's wrong with me. Yeah. I tried to play it off like it was not like, oh yeah, I was just messing around or you know, whatever it was. But but it is. It is affected my family relationships, It is affected a few. I have a couple of friends that are very supportive, but I out of the handful I've told, but I've lost half of them, oh yeah, so and not not no, not soily not necessarily lost it that day, but it was like, hmmm, something wrong with that guy? Uh, because they can't imagine it. So it's uh, you know, it's I'm fine, I'm getting through it and getting bye. You know, but it did. It changed relationships, it did.
Speaker 2: What a shame. They're supposed to be family, They're supposed to be friends when you need the most most in the situation like this, what we're talking about, they abandoned you on that. That is absolutely horrible. Shame on them for doing that.
Speaker 1: I tend to I try to think about though, if I did not have an experience and someone came to me like that, and I tend to think, and I hope I would be very supportive, but I think I would be. But you never know too, you're there. So, yeah, it's the way human nature.
Speaker 2: I guess that is a good point. If I had account how many eyewitnesses I've spoken with over the years who if it wasn't them who had the encounters, if it was a family member or a friend of theirs who did, tons of them would have taken the same stance, and yeah, made fun of them, probably tried to alienate them. So yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 1: Or get concerned, is that guy? Okay? You know, but anyway, we all hope we do the right thing. But this is kind of an extreme situation, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yes, it is, yeah, very extreme, Jared, If that dog man wouldn't have come after you that night. How much easier do you think that experience would have been to deal with?
Speaker 1: Well, it's kind of. That was terrifying. Absolutely, there's the thing that really got me because I didn't know what a dog man was before this. That never you know, it didn't even consider that. The thing that really scared me before getting chased was that I had a sense of dread. When I do you mind if I share the story a little bit.
Speaker 2: Let's wait to go into details.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be the fear of that. The fear of that was was there's a lot of fear before that, and then when I was chased, I kind of like I remember it, but I was kind of blacked out. There's nothing except for that door I'm trying to get to, And it was terrifying. It was absolutely terrrit Lying I had that not happened, I don't know, but it was pretty damn scary. I'm sorry, Pretty pretty scary regardless.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure it was scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That just doesn't do what happened any justice. It doesn't I want to know. Definitely, Yeah, we do need a new word to do it. Any justice. Before I ask you to tell us about your encounter. There are two things I wanted to address. Number One, we've got two donations, one from Lily Lewis Lily Lewis and one from Tiffany Harding. Both of you, thank you so much for supporting the show. I really appreciate it. Appreciate that. And also too, I wanted to address the fact that there was an eyewitness who two weeks ago I'd scheduled a show with to come on and he was going to talk about an encounter he had that he describes as torturing him to present day. Well, unfortunately, about two days ago, his mother let me know that he's currently in the ICU in a medically induced coma and he's not doing well right now. That just gutted me. It just gutted me. That's not dogged me and related why he's in the hospital right now. But yeah, definitely prayers go out to him. I don't want to reveal a name, but prayers definitely go out to him. And of course we hope he pulls through that. That is not a good situation at all, and we'll be praying for him a right. Having said that, Jared, please tell us all about your encounters. Now, give us every last detail that comes to mind.
Speaker 1: Okay, this was you know what six years ago or so, Yeah, on the coast, and there was a pretty large storm that came through. So fortunately it was this is a hurricane and it fortunately it lessen than strength right before it got to us. But usually they passed through in a day or so. But unfortunately the prevailing winds or whatever whatever the weather pattern was, it just stayed on top of us. But uh, level one, what two than a one and a tropical storm for five or six days and it was just you really l in a in a very windy thunderstorm with periods of trench and rainfall for five days. And and it did hit. It was enough power we couldn't really get around. There wasn't gas available. On occasion we could get to one gas station, but and we had to cut our way out of the just normal hurricane stuff, cut our way out of the neighborhood. But we so we had limited limited Uh we didn't have power on the grid, We had limited transfer ways to get through. I mean a lot of a lot of roads were impassable. So I was I happened to live near my family in the same neighborhood about a mile or so away, and they had a better generator system than I did, but I still had mine at my house. But I had a young child at the time, very young, and so I was going back and forth between the houses but I couldn't quite get there. So I was parking my car and checking on generators, filling them with gas, well not to keep the lights on and you know food and you know, refrigerate running. But checking about three times a day, so all that background. I went at about day three, three or four into the storm. It was three, but went back and I and I had to park about a quarter mile from my house I was staying in. And now I've done this every day multiple times as dead for a while. But I went out to check one more time at night and I went got did everything at my house, came back and this it is flown, This fis windy, is kind of eerie. But I'll go drive around parking this as close as I can possibly get to walk to this other house where I'm staying. So I, oh, look there, like I have done multiple days in a rouw. I got out of my suv at the time and I had a bunch of stuff with bags that I was gonna get out of the back of the mind by suv. But I got out, closed the door, and before I got to the back back of this four hun Er two to open the gate, I had I just say, just something hit me, like a ton of bricks, this impending sense of dread, doom, no idea, why not? The storm's three days old. I'm not scared of the storm at all. Now I'm in the cemetery all time, and that's not it. But it just just I was terrified try to open the back. I opened the back gate of the truck and then but see, I was trying to ignore it and get my stuff together, but it was overwhelming enough that and foreign to me that I ended up closing the gate, running to the closest door, which is now the passenger door of my my four runner, and jumping in and locking the door. And I didn't even know why. It was very very very uneasy feeling, so sitting there for a while, thinking them crazy, I'm insane. No, but I didn't see anything. I'm scanning around, but I don't see anything. But but I eventually mustered up about fifteen ten fifty minutes. I was like, all right, let's just get your stuff, you know, walk about four hundred yards and you're you're good. So I did. I got my bags out of the back and loaded myself up. Still feel the same way when I'm feel a little better because I'm just gonna push through it. And then I got back around about halfway up the car, and let's see, I was the direction I was not going was downhill a little bit there was. It was kind of a slow rolling hill. As I'm walking around in the car, I see I catch some really really strong eyeshine, know, very amber. I mean, it was just piercing downhill. So it's kind of hard, and you know, it's very dark out and on occasion the clouds are apart and you know, your little moonshine come through. So I see a little bit here and there. But but but it was very dark and couldn't tell how well. I couldn't really tell how far down it was, but it was within It was no more than thirty yards, no more probably twenty five. And I'm like, that's pretty terrifying. I'm gonna keep walking. And then it moved a little bit and I realized that the separated. His eyes were really big. It was there was it didn't make sense. We a lot of codies in the They really a box and they really there there there. It was too big for that. It didn't make any sense. It was really low to the ground too, uh so, very confused, kind of getting terrified. And then then the clouds parted a little bit and I saw some shine and I could see that it had the hunch as I'll call it, the back of a dog's legs. I could see clearly. That's the first thing I saw. And it was way far much farther back than where the eyes were, and this thing was kind of laying down a little bit, and it was very far bigger than I thought it was. And around the same time, it raised up a couple of feet in the back likes didn't do and it deal with coyote, but this was not coyote. So I it was terrifying and I were raised up. I thought it was gonna come to me, and I just ran had about one hundred yards backpack and carrying the stroud. I mean, I got a bunch of stuff. I'm just trying to get their stuffs. I can. I dropped a few things, but I got and twenty five yards or so that I was on the grass and it's I remember thinking, please don't follow me. And then within about a second or two, I heard the football and it sounded like it sounded like, you know, like it wasn't a it wasn't walking, it was you know, back legs, front legs. It was I just sorry, I forget it comes back, you know, but it was. I even had a I even in my car. I had you know, some protection if you will, and I had that with me, and I didn't even think about that. I just wanted to get to the door, just run and I did. And I don't recall when I got to the pavement hearing. I never heard I'm not sure if I remember or not when I heard the footfall behind me and it was really close, but I never heard it. It's the pavement. I remember thinking about if I hear that, and I'm in real big trouble. But I also it was such a blur. I'm not sure if it followed me father than that, I don't think it following past the grass, but it was I played sports, I'm a little It was kind of fast, but I probably ran. I probably record time forty or whatever, you know. That day, it was just I didn't think i'd get out of there. I really didn't. I had my family over there at the house. It's a young child and I I I remember, I couldn't even really explain what happened to my wife and I, but I was I just wanted to patrol. I was head on a swivel off the back gate with you know, trying to make sure it doesn't come into the house. It was no sleep that night, but I made it. I made the door. So that was h At the time, I didn't really know what it what. I some research and the amber eyes and then the hind legs, I know, and then and then I had a set of teeth on too. The moon hit. But uh it uh when you're not even familiar with this stuff, and it was really hard to explain, and it really hard to wrap my head around. But anyway, Uh sorry, I'm digressing. It just it's pretty terrifying and uh, never see anything that big.
Speaker 2: No, please don't apologize, no need to apologize at all. Just take your time.
Speaker 1: Well that that was I mean, that was the main encounter. But just for the reference that I wasn't. I didn't know. I didn't know about dog Man, and now I do because I look, I mean endless google searches, you know, for for what's what this was. And then I actually found you guys, and I saw that's exactly myself.
Speaker 4: So uh it was it was I didn't, you know, really dark brown or black, but uh man, the things that amber eyes, that was that was the really piercing part.
Speaker 1: Uh Let's see, it wasn't great at all either. I think it was really dark brown, might be black, but just big, just long and stretched out. I was laying down on the stomach and it started raised up. So anyway from there, I was terrified all night and I tried to you know, what are you tell your people around? It happened that it was very you know, I wasn't sure what to do. But uh yeah, unfortunately, next day or two that's still un cleared up and I could we could get through and didn't have to park there anymore. But but I actually didn't get back to the house and let my generators run out until the road opened to us about a day and a half later. Uh so it's pretty scary. Let's see. Then my wife she I told her about it. She she didn't know what's wrong with me or what what are you freaking out about? But then but when I eventually calmed down and told her about it, she was suborn. She was, but and ironically enough about within team months, I want to say, I can't recall. Three to three to six weeks later, she was driving past that area and kind of stopped in her tracks, uh, at her head lights shining on it. Right across the street from where I was, there's a h it's probably five probably five feet tall in the top brown of white fence. And she after retelling her about the eyes, I think she caught some of her headlines and she actually saw a dog man crouching down behind the fence, crouching with his eyes just over the top run which maybe it's four feet or five, but it was crouching, so I don't know. He founded at home for a little while, but I don't live there anymore. But she saw him too, kind of shook her up a lot as well. Since we've met, we've met not long after that, frankly, but uh, that was the that was my hurricane experience.
Speaker 2: When you're ready, please continue with the next one.
Speaker 1: Sure, so that was, like I said, six years ago or so, and I and I just do want to say, I mean, I, you know, did some homework, found you guys, and it's just it's it's been very helpful. But you know, I deal with this, you know, you deal with this, you know, the family, the friends, and tell a few people as soon as you know. I know we redundant. But a couple were supportive, a couple weren't. And I just kind of claimed up about it for a while. So kind of get through it, you know, working through it and living life. But I moved again since the move after that house farther out in the country and love it's great, and uh very recently actually, and all of a sudden about two two weeks ago, less two weeks ago, I had another encounter. There's I have two places up there, and I have a fence behind my one of my backyard, pretty good sized yard, and nothing's behind us. It's just a field and then a bunch of trees. It's a very country and uh, let's see, there's my dogs are going crazy, one in particular was going crazy and I went out and there's a heavy heavy footfall. There are black bears around here. But and I caught the eyes of this thing and it kind of kind of peeked around the corner and I caught some eyes and just just took me right back to where I wasn't cemetery that day. And I was like, I know what that is? Uh, And it took off I one hundred miles an hour is probably, I mean it was so fast, it was amazing, and it shot down as a straight shot in this field I can see almost a mile and it was gone, just gone in like in no time. It was you know, it was crazy. It was really heavy and then just so swift. I mean it felt like took like four steps and it was completely out of you. It was really, I know it was more than that, but it was pretty how do I say, impresses and terrifying at the same time. But and then frankly, I have other properly have some chickens on right down the street from here, and that one we had. Now we get little little problems with other old predators coming looking at going after chicken. So I was check on them and went out the other night and uh, saying I heard the same thing and it was just heavy, heavy football and I didn't see at this time, but it was so heavy, there's nothing it could be. And it took off so fast because I could hear it. It was in the kind of a ditch. It was very grown up, probably ten twenty feet and you could see the brush moving. But it was so fast. It's almost a good skip, like twenty yards and then the maybe thirty yards. Then see it move again, just gone. It's like what, I can't describe how fastest thing is. That all happened about two weeks ago, within you know, nothing for a little bit, and then uh, last night shut up again at the house where uh, you know, two separate properties with they're very close. Uh, same thing, got some eyeshine. It stuck around a little bit. I didn't stick around though. I brought dogs in and I said, I'm just gonna go hold up because I don't didn't want to deal with that again. But but so the same relative area, but six five six years apart, this this one's dig this one digger. I its just it's just it's pretty. You can feel the ground whenever when it when it starts takes off, it's pretty. It's pretty wild. So so it kind of resurfaced after I was kind of getting through it everything and uh, but it kind of kind of all came kind of flying back in the past couple of weeks. So those are those are my encounters. If I change it has changed my life.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure they have. If I heard you correctly, you said this most recent dog mean that you had an encounter with, was probably bigger than the one that you have you encounter with in the cemetery. Did I hear you right when you said that.
Speaker 1: The reason I say that is because I could feel it on the ground when it when it took off, and I don't recall that was the first one. Other one was really big, but this one I couldn't get a full scope of his eyes. But the first three or four steps twice is this good doing? Like I could feel it under your feet. I'm standing in the yard and it was pretty It's heavy. It was really heavy. So I'm speculating a little bit, but it was. It's enough to make it go inside and locked the door.
Speaker 2: Yes, that would be if you had to guess how much do you think it weighed?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, I mean we have black bear around here is hair and that got me. It's completely shooting in the dark three four hunred pounds. I mean it was it's probably light from I don't know, but I mean, yeah, I'm sorry. That's a that's a rough, really rough estimate. But it was big enough that I could feel it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, if you could feel it through the ground, that's pretty big. That's definitely big enough.
Speaker 1: And it's about maybe point. It was a little close, a little twenty yards away, so it was it wasn't right on top of it, but it was. It was still that far away. It's pretty big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be pretty bad. When the dog man and the cemetery rose up, did you hear any strange sounds?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. I did not, and and I want to clarify, whenever I saw it rise up, what I what I think happened was is now that it was down low and it raised up almost on his arms, if you will, because it went up about two feet, and that's when the moon the clouds cleared, and I saw that the moon came through and I could see the legs still laid out behind it. So it didn't make any sounds. I think I know what you're talking about, But no, I didn't. I didn't catch any sounds. But again, the winds howling through, so I don't recall that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with winds blowing fifty sixty maybe even seventy miles an hour, then yeah, it's gonna be yeah that time. Yep, that's going to make it awfully hard to hear anything that it did. Definitely, after having that first encounter, you said that you started to feel kind of marked by it. Please expand on that for.
Speaker 1: Us, Well, I think I think it goes to the point and this is my thinking it through. Yeah, your hypervision. I became hypervision hyper aware, and obviously you know it's a threat. You know you're the more aware, but and you just certain situations where I might walk down the path in the woods or wherever it may be. In the past, you might get a little creepy feeling. I just said to ignore it, and now I don't. I don't do that anymore, and I feel like that's a hypervigilance. And then also I I've had enough for those that felt a little creepy that I just kind of walked away, got away from the area. So without seeing them until recently, I I always suspected maybe there's a document out here, but but now it's kind of and I mean forty five minutes away, you know, and there's another one. You know, It's like it does you kind of feel like once, it's almost like once. I don't know how. This is just my thoughts. I don't know how. It's probably no validity to it, but it's almost like, yep, I know you're there. Now my visit you again, and it did? You know. It's just kind of it does feel kind of like a kind of feels like there's kind of it's the fear factor, you know, and the I don't know, a reminder we're here. It's kind of what it feels like. Whether that's true or not, I don't know, but it just it's kind of seems like, why why have most of the population not seen this? And now I got to see it four times? You know? So yeah, kind of feel marked. That makes sense.
Speaker 2: That does make sense, And it's totally natural that you would wonder that.
Speaker 1: Why me.
Speaker 2: I wish there was a good answer I could give you for that, but I can't, unfortunately, But understand when you listen to so many eyewitnesses come on and talk about having follow up encounters with these guys, it's only natural to wonder to think that, Okay, if I have an encounter with a dog man, it's pretty much a given that more to come, more to follow. But is hard as it might be to believe, it really is the exception and not the rule that an eyewitness who has one encounter has a follow up encounter, because normally you just have one. Of all the people I've spoken with about their encounters, it's it might seem common for there to be a follow up encounter, but that's definitely the exception, not the rule. I just wanted to make sure you understood that.
Speaker 1: Thank you, because one of those things where you you remember that those that did have a follow up and no, it's not, but you know, without doing the math on it, Yeah that's oh, so I'm extra special. Now I'm ben teasing, but that's uh, it's yeah, well yeah, so so thank you for that. I mean, it says it's good to not feel marked if you will, but it's they get in your head, you know, it's just it just doesn't and I know you are folks with encounters, are just that it can really mess with your head. It really can, Yes, it can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, life can be difficult as it is without these kind of problems. But when you stack these words of problems on top of the problems that you deal with on a day to day basis in life, Yeah, it's just too much. And it definitely isn't fair. It's not fair at all. When the dog man moved, Jared, was it jerky in its movements or was it smooth?
Speaker 1: It was very fast when it when it raised up extremely fast, one swift motion. It was That's the best I can say. It was. It was fast, raised about two my best guess two feet, and and it was it was just it was really fast. It was almost like a like a glitch on the screen, but it moved really fast, so I couldn't After that I turned and ran. I didn't see it running, I just heard it. Uh. The other one on the movement was just so it's so fast. It was you know, it got out of the bushes and the recent last night. Uh. And then then it wasn't I want to say jerky. It was it was almost like, how is it possible we got there that fast by taking four steps? But my best way to describe it, it was kind of a commotion at first, and then it was just like gliding on this. Yeah, so I did. Jerky is not the work to answer that, to try and circle back and answer your question, jerky is not what I saw.
Speaker 2: That might seem like a strange question, but the reason I asked it is, Yeah, there are quite a few eyewitnesses who reported seeing the dog me in that they encountered kind of jerking and twitching like a crack addict, almost just almost uncomfortable in its own skin and just couldn't really even hold still. So that's why I was asking you that question for that reason. A few years before you had that first experience, Jared, you had some pure normal experiences. What can you tell us about them?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, I was in I had a go of it lately. But there was a house that I part of. I did a little bit of renovations things like that and flips, but first the house and was working on and and just had a every feeling wonder in particular, nice big brick house. But they thought I was really scared of it too. And she was young at the time, you know, in the early elementary school. But but she she she was a little nervous about some things and was always pay attention to that and then I had a had a lot of sounds, a lot of a lot of just just just things didn't make sense. You know, you let go of one or two of those. But then then when you hear start hearing stuff pretty loud, slamming doors things like that, then you know, you know, go check it out. And I had a lot of I guess I see stuff, a lot of a lot of sounds and noises, but I saw one point saw something pretty good, uh big black miss if you will. And then and I didn't really share that too much with anyone else, especially my dog, and was scared. But then we had experience. I didn't really snow here much, but it did and our h this is probably the next within a few months next when winter came around. But that's a really weird experience where we're all looking out the win it's the snow day kids of all school and this and that, and we don't have any of those. But it was pretty exciting. And we lived on the like the waln the hill near the coast, so all the kids were coming through the backyard to go sledding. So we're doing that. And then my youngest daughter and I, well she's the oldest art now. But we were looking out the wind now and we're like, huh, these guys are walking around their yard. It is fenced in. There's a guy all of a sudden, it was literally like a minute or two since we were looked and we looked back and this guy standing like fifty feet in our yard looking up at the tree. And we were just like, what's he doing there? We're liked, we know him, you know, just looking through that, you know. And and literally I said, stay stay here, look at that at the window, and I'm gonna go out there and talked to him. By the time I got to the door, he disappeared. My daughter and everyone else studying the day, she's terrified. It was really strangely, really strange. There's no ways, so we'll get to that. So that was that sounds kind of it's just paranormal. Same house. We had a one place on the back jack patio actually, but the uh, every so often you get this like all this weird perfume. It's it's very strange. There's an old cemitary bar in that house too. I don't choose by cemeteries, but they happened to be one there too. But I'm not sure if I did do with it, but there's weird sentence, perfume. And then this ties into the same daughter. One night, I was still awake working and she was asleep, and I heard the doors closed all outside and the doors closed and went to look for her and couldn't find her anywhere. She was just not there. Big house, you know, four better, four betters bonus. But but anyway, I couldn't find her, and you know, parents are crazy, terrified, you know, I just said, what happened? Where did she go in the front door? Whatever? But so police at this point. And then I said, uh, my wife was looking and couldn't find her, and I was like, let me look one more time, and I went back up in her room. She was there, but she wasn't. She was laying on top of her bit for her comforter, and she was sitting in a fetal position and saying the woman with the food box, the one with the food box. No idea with that, man, I'm sorry, chills right now, no idea what that meant. But kind of shook her out of it a little bit, like where did you go out? She had no recollection of it, zero nothing, and she the other sho was perfume, she said, the little with food bucks, the Wanean food bucks, the perfume, perfume, and and that probably does not do with what I've what I've noticed, but but at the end of the day kind of we did a little research and found out that there was there's a story about that from about one hundred and twenty years ago, but but she had no recollection, and it was it was pretty terrifying. She uh, it was almost like a I guess a sleep walking verse out of body experience. But she had no idea where she went. We didn't know what she wanted it. We probably walked in the other direction where she was, but it was it was really it was scary. It was really scary. So I don't know if that's any do with the dog and stuff either, but it just certainly opens you up to knowing there's a lot more going on than yeah, the day to day, if you will.
Speaker 2: It does open the up some awfully frightening experiences. And it makes me wonder if you think that those experiences, at least to a certain degree, might have prepped you for the dog man encounters.
Speaker 1: Think about that too, you know, I mentioned the hyper vigilance is by the best of earlier but just that it's almost like it's opening a door. And I've wondered that many times. There. Maybe they're not different. I was gonna say they're very different. Maybe they're not. I mean maybe you know what we spoke before I was even talking about is almost their paranormal feature or harsh portion of this, which I don't think anybody knows. But it's just, uh, it certainly seems like I want to a door opens, then you know, hard to close you will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how it normally is, especially when you open up a door like that. Yeah, it's not good at all. Well, let's get to the listener's questions from the live chat. The first one is from Andre's Cisalez and Andres wants to know, did you or anyone in your home get very sick after any of the encounters.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. No, I don't think so. Trying to make sure I'm not missing it, and I don't think so. Uh no, I see. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The reason why I was asking is sometimes that's how it happens. After having a cryptid around, people can get sick. Don't know if that's infrasound or maybe something else, but it does happen sometimes.
Speaker 1: Next, well, let me rephrase that real quickly. Though I personally have had not evention. It was not immediate, but I've had some strange health problems since around that this all started. I have don't know it's for later or not, but they were more delayed, long term stuff I still deal with that happened around after the time of this, but it wasn't an immediate illness. As that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, sometimes it happens that way. It's hard to explain. Maybe they are connected, like I said, but I guess we're never going to know. This next question is from Lori Mass and Laurie wants to know if a government let you know since you were a child that brings. I'm not sure what she means here that brings are real. I guess she's saying that these things are real and that you only get to see them if they want you to. They are always around. Do you think that you would have been traumatized?
Speaker 1: Great question. I don't know. It's one that I wish they would tell me the hand. Maybe it was better to be in the dark, but I guess those of us that have the encounter that we're not in the dark. So I guess my answer is, yeah, I wish I was told before, but uh, that's uh, that's if that's the case. But yeah, I don't A tough question. I am personally one that would like to know. I would rather know good, bad, ugly, and not live in a box where, you know, might more comfortable, but I would rather know. So they answered that is I would yes, I would like to know.
Speaker 2: It might seem like a given that anyone would want to know that these guys are out there and that would help them deal in a healthier way, but there are people who will tell you point blank that they would much rather not know, just be oblivious that these things are out there. So you never really know someone's going to answer that question. You really don't. This next question for you, Jared, is from Lily Lewis, and Lily wants to know, Jared, do you feel like they want a relationship. I think she means a relationship with you because you were the landowner.
Speaker 1: Oh I was gonna say, yeah, I kind of do with the relationship part. I'm not sure why that is, but it being the landowner. I don't know. I hadn't thought about that before. We kind of like the mark of thing, the mark term we used earlier. Yeah, I do feel like they want a relationship. But as far as being the landowner or not, I guess the fact is everyone had an encounter. I haven't owned the property, so maybe well, I don't know, but almost like it was like land maybe that was theirs or I'm not sure. I'm not sure about that, but I do think they want a relationship with people. They have encounters, and that's just that's my opinion.
Speaker 2: Please keep in mind that property owner, that's a human thing. I don't think these guys, I don't think sasquatch animals period. They just don't recognize ownership. I mean, you're.
Speaker 1: Here, they had it before we did, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. They see They probably see all the outdoor areas their property, their territory, and you just happen to dwell in whenever you come outside. So as far as being a landowner, I don't think that's a paradigm that they share. I really don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking about being on the lane. I guess it's the better way to think that. But anyway, Yeah, yeah, not sure. I'm not sure if they move around a lot or you know, I'm presume they do because my first encounter was a place I've lived there for a few years or this happened, it was not very rural area, So I don't know that they're yeah, transient or not, but it's that might have something to do with the land occupy land park. Well.
Speaker 2: I think, like any of the large predator, these guys are obligate carnivores. But like any have a large predator, I think it's a given they're going to have a huge home range. If they stay in one area too long, they're going to deplete the resources in that area almost overnight. So it's a given they're going to have to move around, and eventually they'll come back into the same area, but it's probably going to be a while before they do. In most cases, sometimes they do stay in one spot longer than expected, longer than normal. But yeah, that definitely does seem to be the exception and not the norm. This next question for you is from Anne Console, and Ann wants to know did Jerry mention seeing a tail?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. I did not see a hell I My perspective was I saw not quite head on probably twenty thirty degrees to the side, so I saw the side profile and from front, but I could not see it a tail or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had so much going on that you're doing good to know your own name. You're just trying to get the heck out of there, and talking about you getting the heck out of there running at top speed. Have you come to terms with the fact now that you weren't running for your life, that you didn't save yourself that night, that it was just messing with you by coming after you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have now, I say yes I have. Instead of a process and and and everyone else that shares these things that I listened to, you know religiously, if you will and your show and speak with you too, it all helps. It helps you understand that I'm not saying that it's tonight or tomorrow's happen again. I will not have a sill experience, but it won't haunt me. It won't it won't hold me down like it did in the past. Yes, is the answer that question.
Speaker 2: Well, that's really good news. I tell the listeners to help the eyewitnesses so much more than they're ever going to know or appreciate well, it's definitely appreciated here and by the listeners. Count on that. I'm sorry, it's counted. It's appreciated by me and the eyewitnesses. I should have said this. Next question for you, Jared is from Marta Magdalena and Marta wants to know if you see one once, you're more likely to see them again. Makes you wonder why is it because you are more aware or because they're after you? I guess it's more of a statement more so than anything. If there is a twist of a question to that, Yeah, that's a question we're never going to be able to answer. All we can do is basically guess about that. Next question for you is from Andre's Carazalees and Andres wants to know did you get any nightmares that felt too real to be dreams?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes I did, and I still have them occasionally. I don't have the same theories to have, but but I yes, I've absolutely had some people called lucid dreams. I haven't been plagued by them like some people have heard. But it's and this is this actually relates right back to the fact of like the wanting relationship with you, because it's it's my dreams have gone from very terrifying to oh you're here again, if that makes sense. And it's like, I don't want you to hear, but I'm not as scared anymore. But I have them. I mean I've gone maybe months without one. I don't have them all the time, but I will have them, and I had one were very recently a few days ago. But what, I'm not as terrified anymore. But so and as far as the fact that doesn't feel like a real dreamy, absolutely it's not. It's it's much easier to be aware of your surroundings in the dreams with these guys the dogument as opposed to other dreams that I have job will dream very night, but where you don't, at least for me, I don't have as much control or awareness as I do with these dreams. So I think the answer to that is absolutely yes.
Speaker 2: The part of your brain that handles your ability to reason switches off when you're asleep, So that's why you have dreams and you wake up and you think, what in the world was that about. I mean, when you're awake, what happened to you in the dream you would just instantly recognize is just off, it's not right. But when you're asleep, unless you refine your abilities for being able to lucid dream, that is, you're not going to be able to make sense of things and a lot of cases or control what's going on. But yeah, when you wake up, that's when you really need to focus on seeing what happened for what it really was, and seeing these guys as accurately as possible for what they're likely to do and what they're not likely to do. Again, you can never think for one of these things, and you are going to have deviant ones that are dangerous and will harm you if they get the opportunity. But like I've said countless times, ones like that are definitely the exception, not the norm, so please keep that in mind. The next question for you is from me. I think it's me pronounced me me grave Guard or me grab Guard. Was it the same one that you and your wife saw? I think they're asking about this most recent one that you said you thought might have been bigger.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, as we're in a it's a different location, and yes, it seemed the It's just so hard to say, but I mean it's been what more than a half years and I I think it's different. But I mean, if it's the same one, it's even scarier than they do have a relationships with. I don't know, but also in five years, maybe got bigger. You know, I'm not sure what my my my instinct is it's different, not it's the same one. If that, yeah, that's my I don't have a gut feeling with the same one.
Speaker 2: Yeah that could be a good thing, that could be a bad thing. If it's the same one, then okay, he's coming back around again. If it's a different one, Okay, you've had an encounter with more than one dog man, You've got a new one in the area, so yeah, pick your poison.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, that is that is a little terrifying because you know, I fact is I did make it to the house that first time, and and I'm okay, so you know this new the new one. It is a little it's hopefully he's hopefully the same one, right you said, or I just I don't have a read on that. So yeah, it's not.
Speaker 2: Going to give you the warm and fuzzies to think, Okay, well maybe it is another dog man, But I mean there is a silver lining in this and all this, I mean you've already come to accept the fact that this dog man, the one you saw in the cemetery, it could have caught you if it wanted to. That night, it allowed you to make it into the house. Well, you saw it that close to your house. That means that guy, he's probably seen you more times than you'd ever believe. You'd probably vomit if you had a clue about half the encounters, half the times that thing's been around watching you, monitoring you. But it's never harmed you. It never harmed you any of those times it was watching you. It didn't harm you that night when it chased you. The one that you heard walking around that you think might have been bigger than that first one. It knew you were before you knew it was there. It didn't harm you that night. And just like the one you saw the first time around, I'm sure that one's been watching you, monitoring you more times than you'd ever believe. It hasn't harmed you. So, like I told you in that first conversation, as long as you see your experiences for what they really were, how they actually played out, and consequently what these guys showed you were their intentions with their actions. As long as you focus on the truth, in other words, you can definitely deal with this and make this get to the point where instead of thinking back on the experiences is oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, you can think back on these experiences and say, huh wow, that sure was something else. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Makes a ton of sense to me, And it did kind of kee me in on tying a few other parts of this conversation together that you know, you asked about the paranormal experiences too. I've always questioned whether the dog man has a paranormal aspect, if you will, because I don't anyone who was just you know, pays any attention to this paranormal stuff that you the feed on energy and fear and if you believe that, I just know a lot of people say that. So it almost feels to me like it's like it's that way with dog men, where obviously it could have got me. Yeah, it could, you know, you hear about a lot more if they wanted to get a lot of people. But you know, it's a there's it's it's almost like the salouming. It's almost like the fear keeps them going. They enjoy it, you know, you know, I know, like people said, kind of get a smile or smart and I actually got the first one. I had a kind of I don't know if he was trying to show his teeth to eat me or if he's smiling or not. But I mean, you know, it's it's almost it's almost like they it kind of feels like there's a pleasure about creating fear.
Speaker 2: They do seem to feed off of it. Yeah, Unfortunately, this next question for you is from an console and Ian wants to know. Not to be too nosy, but were you ever involved with Ouiji boards or tiro cards or palm readings?
Speaker 1: No? Absolutely no, No.
Speaker 2: That's good. Yeah, that's a common threat. It seems like whenever I ask an eye witness if they have ever played with those, in a lot of cases, in most cases it seems like they say yes, So I'm glad you have it.
Speaker 1: That stuff scares me. I do think, based on the house I've told you about in the paranel experiences, that I've encountered some things that might have opened the door, but I've never intentionally done it. Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: That's good. Yeah, that's very good. This next question up is from Shannon Uminaser in Shannon, Hey, Shannon. Her question is did he say exactly where his encounters happened? What county? And of course you don't have to answer that if you don't want to, you don't want to.
Speaker 1: North Carolina, Southeast North Carolina is is is what I'm comfortable saying.
Speaker 2: All right, easy enough. The next one for you is from Scott B. And he wants to know. I guess it's more of a statement nobody would go camping or visit the national parks. A lot of money is lost by the government my opinion, talking about if they actually let the cat out of the bag that cryptids are out there, especially dog men. Yeah, they don't want that to happen, that's for sure. The next question, the next question for you is from Kamala and Kimala wants to know what color were their eyes and fur?
Speaker 1: Completely the amber. I didn't even know the exact color until after I looked it up and it was the most strongest amber I've ever seen. I know some people say they're red and it's not. They were amber and they were just they were fiercing amber. The best I can say the fur I want to say black, could have been dark brown. I didn't see any gray, but it might have been really dark brown. But I want to say dark brown, really dark brown. But it could have been black too, because that was, you know what, letting cloud cover go around the moon, you know, and the hurricane time and the one, the one recently is definitely black, but the first one, I think it might have been dark brown.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, you had so much going on. You thought you were trying to save your skin from this thing. You thought it was going to try and rip you apart. So you're doing really good to pick up any details about these guys. I'm impressed.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it's amazing what your mind can do and not split second when you're terrified, and how much you remember, you know what I mean. It's so well, yeah, it's like you took I You could do that every day.
Speaker 2: It's like you took a picture. Oh no, you're fine. Yeah, when you're panicked like that, it's like your mind takes a picture, a snapshot of what you see, and it's burned into your mind. So yeah, that does make sense. This next one for you is from Beverly Jaeger, and she wants to know how tall it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the first one is I'm over six feet and it was it was seven at least. I could not get a read on the one I've seen recently, but I do think it's bigger. I don't know nate seven to eight, but the first one was certainly. My best estimate is about seven seven happened. It was stretched out, it was laid down, so I couldn't really tell exactly it was too big, but it was. It wasn't enormous, but I mean it was. It was a very big human size under that, so very big.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't big for a dog man, but it was still big at the same time. I mean seven eight feet that's big. Yeah, yeah it is. The next one up is from Christine Robesek, and her question is did it feel like it was going to attack you?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? I mean yes. I mean my first count that I got and run, I mean I I felt like I had an intending doom even before I saw it, and it was it was terrifying. I I didn't think I would make it four hundred yards just to presume safety.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that was a given that you thought it was going to attack you. That's what These guys are masterful at They know how to push our buttons. I mean, that's one of the many unfortunate things about these guys. They know how to get a response out of us. They really do. So I've got no doubts you thought that, and yet every reason to think that too. The next one is from Todd Bettina, and Todd wants to know what came to mind when you first saw the dog man. What did you think it was? Did it look ancient? Good question?
Speaker 1: Again, I was. It just had this massive intending doom fear that came over me before I saw it, and I walking around the car, and then I didn't want to even look, but I saw something to look at, uh, And I I remember thinking first thought was, oh, there's odd. Wow, why is that animal out Here's probably coyote out here in this storm and it's crazy. But then I noticed it's way too dig The odds are too digg. Then the moonshine came on it. So once I actually saw it was I didn't know it was a dog man. I mean, I know now, but I mean it was I was expecting to see a kyote or a fox or you know, possum or something, but it was once I saw the size of this thing, I was I was just that isn't supposed to be. It doesn't exist. Run That's that's what's going through my mind.
Speaker 2: So that and tons of other things as well. Yeah, yeah, countless things and understandably. So the next question for you is from yappie band Joe, and he wants to know or she wants to know, have you ever had the feeling or strong desire to go into the woods even though maybe you didn't want to.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna speculator here that that is there's an intrigue about this with me. Yes, I have an intrigue about this stuff now, But I also I've never felt compelled to walk. Well maybe a little bit, but there's not not overwhelming, not overwhelming, But but I am very intrigued and and I could say I could. I can feel a pull, but never it's not to the point where I'd stop what I'm doing to go. You know? Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: That does make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The reason why they're asking that is sometimes it seems like sasquads use ultrasound to make people do things that they normally wouldn't do under their own accord. So I think they're wondering if maybe this dog man might have hit you with ultrasound on an occasion where you found yourself doing something that was against your best interest or something you normally wouldn't do. I think that's where that question came from.
Speaker 1: And I will pause and and and and stop. And there is a draw, there is a pull, but so far i've not it's not been overwhelming, but there is definitely a poll.
Speaker 2: So anyway, yep, yeah, sometimes it happens that way. Beverly Jaeger is next question. She wants to know, have you ever thought of giving it a peace offering.
Speaker 1: One? I don't know if we if we're not at peace or not, but and I wouldn't know how to do that, but that's a great idea. I'm not sure how. I never thought about how to do that, but that'd be great if I could. I never really thought about it.
Speaker 2: Though there's a researcher out there who recommends that eyewitnesses do that, I'm going to highly recommend against that. These guys, they are so up and down as far as their emotions and how they respond to things. I would definitely recommend against doing that because Okay, if you start putting offerings out there on a pattern, for example, well every Tuesday, Well, what happens if a Tuesday comes around and you don't put an offering out there because whatever, you're sick? If something happens, you're visiting family out of town, how's it going to respond? Is it going to take that as a slight And the last thing you want on your hands is a dog man that feels slighted. So that's just one of the many reasons I'm going to recommend against every even beginning that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: I can't agree with you more. That's actually a relevant topic where I live now. People are feeding alligators and then they don't have their food. They get angry. Well they've been fine for one hundred years here. But you just don't do it, you know, don't you know, don't start it?
Speaker 2: Definitely, Yeah, don't start none. The won't be none. Well if these guys, I guess there is going to be some. But you know, why put a situation in place where you're increasing the odds of having a problem.
Speaker 1: Flam the fire right, No, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: The next one is from true heart. They want to know if it mind.
Speaker 1: Spoke to you. I felt like things slowed down. But again it was such a maybe before, like before I even saw it, because they gosh, I'm getting chills again thinking about it. It was somehow it got my attention before I even saw the thing, and it was I didn't get any words, any verbalization. I didn't recognize it anyway, but certainly got to me. I know that, but I did not as far as you did. Mine spoke. As far as speaking the language, I don't know. I didn't hear anything direct, just a feeling.
Speaker 2: There have been plenty of times where they have apparently mind spoken with eyewitnesses, but yeah, that's definitely the exception and not the norm, not the rule when it happens. So it doesn't surprise me that it didn't do that with you on any of those occasions.
Speaker 1: This next I did.
Speaker 2: I was scare to listen, but well, yeah, you understandably. So this is the last question of the night. It's from Saint Euphemia and they want to know did you ever see any They want to know if you saw it run on all fours, didn't move like any kind of animal.
Speaker 1: No, it was gliding it literally, And this is the one recently. I'm telling you, God's gotta be It's nearly a half a mile. I can see it. It seemed like it took a few steps on all fours and just almost skated across the ground in the field. It was Yes, I did see that, and it was there stretched out, very stretched out. But it was a lot of strength. I'll say that.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they do it, but sasquatch do that as well, so it's not like that's unprecedented. Well, Jared, I can't thank you enough for coming on sharing the details of these experiences with this. Of course, I really hate the fact that you had to experience these things, but you didn't ask for them. But all you can do is just try to deal with them is as healthy of a way as you can. And please remember too, if you start having trouble, I'm not going anywhere. All I have to do is just let me know and we'll just schedule another conversation. I'll find out what's sailing you and we'll take it from there.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Vick. Do you mind if I say one thing about my experience last six years with you? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, by all means, if you like to say anything, I.
Speaker 1: Just I sat back, got a little ridicule when I told local. You know, we talked about the beginning family friends. But I've been listening to you a long time. Anyone listening who's doing like what I did for six years, five six years, just getting it out in the comfortable community. It just it helps tremendously. It just does. And I'm so grateful that you're here. Have you been helpful before, but it's even more so now talking to you and just just and it's kind of putting the burden down a little bit. And I'm just really grateful for you. And I just highly encourage anyone to just got to say the community, talk about it. You know, it helps, It.
Speaker 2: Does, It definitely does. And hearing you say that, that's why I do all this. I put in all the hours and all the work. I just feel so lucky to be in a position to be able to try and help. And of course the listeners, the people who out there listening to the show, who offer all this support for you and other eyewitnesses, I know they feel the same way. Otherwise they wouldn't do it, they wouldn't help the way they do. But yeah, like I said, please remember if you ever need help in the future, please let me know.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Having said that, yeah, thanks again so much for coming on and sharing the details of those experiences and have a great Thanks.
Speaker 1: We'll see you all right.
Speaker 2: That's another one in the books. Like I've told you before, thanks again so much for listening and for supporting all the eyewitnesses. Touching on what Jared just said, if you've had a Dogman encounter that you'd like to speak with me about, whether in private or on the show, please go to dogmanencounters dot com submit a report, and if you do that then of course, if you totally complete the report, that is, want to put that out there, that qualification, then I will contact you and schedule a phone conversation with you before we get out of here. Also, please remember Monday night, nine pm Eastern Time, going to have that special bonus episode where Kim's gonna come on and tell us about this most recent encounter she's had with Imber And of course, like I said earlier, she's got this announcement. She wants to let you know about a special twist to this lighting that is going to blow you away. It sure blew me away, couldn't believe it, but thanks again so much for listening everyone, and not only have a great night, but I hope you have a great weekend. We'll catch you then on Monday,