Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right, hey, still roughly at fifteen minutes or so, if you want to participate and you say it, we play it to j our Facebook page for.
Speaker 3: That tell us which Judas pre song you want to hear? The one with the most votes is played back at nine, and we're just gonna randomly pick somebody for those concert tickets.
Speaker 2: Which would be for my chemical romance Raymond James Stadium. All right, good verb there, Taco even cut through on the even with my cough switch down. See we have this little switch watch.
Speaker 3: I'll demonstrate it and then off when you're doing stuff, I cut it off when I burp, so I apologize people.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it's I think most of us have grown accustomed to the bodily noises from over the here's it's fine and it adds flair to the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like you have on your beneains outfit.
Speaker 2: I think we have overly dramatic headline here. You know, we analyze headlines quite diligently on this show. If you haven't picked up on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is not a headline of the week bit though, is it.
Speaker 2: It's an attempt to be one. This is where I say over dramatic. It doesn't deliver. In the body of the information following such headline, it reads, duck terrorizes Florida neighborhood, sending one to hospital. Okay, so you got me. I'm curious. How is a duck terrorizing the neighborhood in Cape Coral over in Lee County, southwest Florida. Chasing people? Right? A muscovy duck bit someone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the story.
Speaker 2: That's the story.
Speaker 4: But didn't they say terrorize the neighborhood. So it's chasing people around. It's got to be.
Speaker 2: Says it bit one person. It's just not a friendly duck.
Speaker 3: Maybe, Okay, I know this is deep. Maybe this is the soul of the guy from Duck Dynasty. He's now in that duck's bottle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, rest in peace, Phil. That news sucked. I know he's been suffering with some things still.
Speaker 2: So the muscovie ducks they can be removed, but only by humane methods. That's the federal law. They're protected, even though they're apparently dugs are terrorized neighborhoods, the entire neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Remember the cat got one? Technically that that cat my roommate's cat. Years Yeah, that had to be almost thirty years ago. Now that was my roommate has a memory I buried up until now. Memory that needs to resurface for a second. If you've heard this, bearwith us. I don't think you have. Probably I was sitting there back in my sig smoking days, and all of a sudden, my neighbors, my roommates hat comes waltzing up dragging something and just set it down, like you know, like, hey, I'm giving you one of the people who lives here, one of the owners, even though I'm not the owner. Deal I'm giving. I'm giving you what up my hunt a gift? Yeah, like you know, they'll do it with a squirrel or a rat. It was a full grown muscovie duck. Then I guess it had wrestled out of a pond even or caught on the banks because cats don't like water, and killed it and dragged it home. The thing was bigger than the cat. I bet that thing was terrorizing the cat. See See that was that cat's name.
Speaker 4: I can't believe. I just remember that.
Speaker 2: Our cat spent half of yesterday and I watched this. It was with great amusement, pulling albums out of the album shelf.
Speaker 3: Record albums. I would not be excited about that. Scratching. Well, I have them in sleeves, plastic protective sleeves. Obviously something crawled up there and she was trying to get to him. So I'm over, I'm looking. I'm like, is there a bug? Is there a lizard?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: And I'm going through it. I can't find anything cats scratch fever.
Speaker 2: She is not giving up, She's move out of the way, fat so I'll find this thing. Finally just gave up, Like, can I put the albums back? Now?
Speaker 3: It is nitge? Wasn't it cat scratch fever? He was looking for it?
Speaker 2: No, No, you mentioned sig smoking?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I was out on backport smoking, That's what. When the duck was delivered.
Speaker 2: Britney Spears got an official warning after she lit up a smoke on a plane.
Speaker 4: Could there ever be good news about Britney?
Speaker 2: She apologized, it was kind of She thinks it was kind of much that the flight attendant reported her.
Speaker 4: She did.
Speaker 2: She got scolded on the flight after lighting a cigarette on a public charter flight from cab to Los Angeles. Oh well it's a charter, yeah, but I guess it was open to the public. It's Can you smoke on any planes?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. International, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Think of when we flew to Ireland for that broadcast at uh Jamison. I had to hide a vape back then.
Speaker 2: I just I know a lot of you have traveled recently, maybe this past weekend. You're on sitting there, you know, it's chaotic enough, just trying to get everybody to sit down, get that door shut, buckled up, and let's get this thing in the air. If you're getting there, you're almost right. Somebody lights up a.
Speaker 4: Smoke, at least go into the bathroom. You might as well light a stick of dynamite. God, I just gonna.
Speaker 3: How about the captain obvious here, if you're on a flight from Cabo or wherever it is, Britney and Britney's on it, I mean, I couldn't that. You could pull that a minute, you know, because you know she's so loopy, you could, without a doubt you talk her into my high club anything. She also said on this flight, it was her first time drinking vodka and she felt quote so clear and smart.
Speaker 4: Come on a your first time drinking vodka, Brittany? Yeah, please clear and smart? Yeah? Please? My god kidding. I hope, I hope.
Speaker 3: Good things for her in the future, because I know she has. It was good news when you know she got her rights back from her parents or whatever.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if it really was good news. Madisonville, Kentucky.
Speaker 3: Remember how many nude things she's posted since then? I guess it was good news.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what about it?
Speaker 2: Madisonville, Kentucky Police there arrested a man for public intoxication after they spotted him walking quite slowly and practicing an even slower motion martial arts on a utility pole.
Speaker 3: His karate in the pole. What's up with this guy? Don't you just let the guy go on his merry way? Maybe take him home?
Speaker 2: They were concerned. They saw higain, this Michael Graham guy. They saw him practicing martial arts in quote a very slow manner. As he walked, they say, Graham began hitting and kicking a utility pole, stumbled and laid on the ground, and when he approached him to see how he was. He quickly got off the ground and told him he was practicing his martial arts skill he read as he read in a book to help fend off dog attacks. Wow again, you got a rabid dog coming at you, buddy, you better have your martial arts in full speed.
Speaker 4: Look, no, he doesn't really slow, so even the dog can look kind of like this guy.
Speaker 1: What more on?
Speaker 4: I could already by the Jimmy that is.
Speaker 3: Arm Oh wow, you know what? Actually skip taking him home. I was trying not to arrest the guy because he's you know, But now that pat just showed me a picture. He needs a seventy seventy two hour evail. No, hey, you're walking down the sidewalk. I'm switching to the other side of the road immediately when I spot that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: It's same as A and E. What are you looking at it? Huh?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I thought something went wrong. No, I saw you.
Speaker 3: Somebody said at two two five two six, please keep my number A seeker from authorities. But when I lived down in a homestead apartment complex and accidentally ran our baby duckling, so he didn't do it on purpose. The whole family was standing next to the road and I stepped out. As I rolled by, I checked it out and it was mortally wing. Oh my god, damn trash ducks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if you accidentally ran that over.
Speaker 3: Now after he ends it with pat, you know you'd feel bad hearing that, right, he goes, damn trash ducks. The muscovy ducks are the ugliest anyway, Hey, somebody else muscovy ducks are invasive? My brother or my brother hunts him with an airsoft good eating. Ugh, I couldn't get past the warts on the face.
Speaker 2: All right, Finally there's this. I don't mean to cause mass panic. I was just doing a little bit of math here. I think I'm close to that.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's the timing you were looking at, upp bet on the computer.
Speaker 2: Okay, Australia is what twelve hours ahead of us? Twelve? I believe this time of Australia's twelve hours ahead of us. Got so that means in a little over three hours it'll actually be Wednesday in Australia, right, yeah, yees Okay, Which if this is true here that the world is going to end today, that means within the next three hours and eight minutes. Why is the world going to end today. Well, because a demon named Seven that this couple has been talking to on their Wiji board since twenty thirteen. I told you, has said today is the end of the world again. This is a TikToker and her husband who's been talking to the demon Seven since twenty thirteen through the Wigi board.
Speaker 5: Me and my husband have essentially been talking to some thing on a Wigi board that goes by the name of Seven, who has been telling us that the world is going to end May twenty five and I have pages and pages and pages.
Speaker 4: Of our correspondence with this thing.
Speaker 5: I don't know what any of this is, but it felt like the right time to share this with people. TikTok felt like the right place for it. Let me know, help me save seven.
Speaker 2: So that here's where my math comes in. If the clock hits, the calendar hits the twenty eighth and three hours in Australia, if seven's right, that means we're done within about the next three hours.
Speaker 3: So hey, I actually turned the volume down on my headphone so I didn't have to hear that.
Speaker 2: Oh, you want to put your head into sand taco as you check out? Okay, Hey, okay, follow the w j R R