Speaker 1: Welcome to the all Access pass area.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the journey.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, what is happening? And then what is up? They hold out that glass baby, because you know what time it is. We're about to fill it up a Welcome to the Prometheus Lens podcast. And this is an all access pass episode. Honestly, this is the very first one I ever put behind a paywall. So I have so much content behind the paywall now, it's a huge library that's growing every single month. Every once in a while, I'm going to take one and give it to the public to kind of remind you. Guys, Hey, you enjoyed the show, you can help me and sign up sponsor the show, help me keep doing what I love to do. And then not only do you get ad free content, not only do you get forty eight hour early access to all the content, you get access to a librairie behind the paywett content just like this episode here will so sit back, relax and enjoy this journey. And if you've been thinking about scratching that itch, hey, I'm encouraging you. Scratch that itch.
Speaker 3: Support you boy, and ensure that I keep doing what I love to do and what you enjoy listening to all Right, guys, sit back, relax and enjoy the journey. The disclaimer to the fair season karens out there, Oh Dad, You All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of hosting. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and.
Speaker 4: Grow, not what we want.
Speaker 1: If you are looking for an echo chamber you were saying, listener, discretion us.
Speaker 2: You talking about extreme, we will guilty from you. They don't fear the questions.
Speaker 4: They feel.
Speaker 2: So we see just to see through sucking. They only show.
Speaker 1: What's real, what's happening, what's up. Hold out your glass because we're about to fill it up. Welcome to the Prebtheous Lens Podcast. If you are within the sound of my voice, this means you are in all access pass holder and from the bottom of my heart, thank you. But I've seen this spitting actually recording this January fourth, at eight o'clock PM. My plan is to get this recorded, edited and sent out tonight because I just released an episode with doctor Judd Burton, The Anuma a Leish Part one, and this is gonna be a three part series and the first two I'm sending out everyone else, but the last one is just gonna be for you guys and you guys only. But as I was going through some of my notes, I actually stumbled across the notes that I took from Mike Heiser's book on New Anonaki, and I was like, Man, I forgot I even read this and that I had all these notes on it. And then I was like, well, we just talked about the Epic of Gilgamesh with Gary Wayne, and here we are going through the Numa a Leish with doctor Judd Burton, and I'm like, we have to throw in some Mike Kaiser's work. So this was kind of my last minute attempt to not only thank you guys, but to throw in some extra context from another great mind. So I'm just going to go through and give you some of the notes that I had taken when I had read this book and what stood out to me. So without further ado, let's just go ahead and get into this thing. So when you're going through all these ancient texts, you get different variations, okay, of the same type of entity or group of entities that's speaking of. You know, one that you're probably really familiar with is the Annunaki. Well, there's other words that are used that sound similar and some that don't sound similar at all, but they're talking about the exact same thing. So here I'm going to talk about who these entities are, what their names are, what they mean, and give some examples throughout the different texts where you see these guys at because we tend to kind of just group everything together that's in the Fertile Crescent. But we have all these texts that are similar, but they have different names because they're told by different people and at different times. This is a land that was constantly at war with each other and conquering each other and amalgamating their religions. So I love how Mike takes the approach on this book and just totally dissects everything and separate them from not only their timeframe, but from their cultures and their regions. So you may remember from part one of the New Maleish and it means it mentions the GigE. Well, you also have the igigu in some texts, and this is the same thing. Well, a gigu means gods of heaven, and then you have the au naku is and this means gods of the underworld aka with a biblical lens. This is the watchers the fallen angels from Genesis six. So the gods of Eridu and the poor were called Anu Naku. This term was adopted by the Hittites later. The a Gigu first appear in the Old Babylonian text from the time of Hammurabi, or maybe even shortly before. Some examples, we have the death of Gilgamesh. You know these gods were mentioned Robi's law. Stella claims that Annum was king of the Anunaku. We have no evidence of a gigu or Anunaku in Assyrian texts before thirteen hundred BC. Ishtar's descent clearly has Anunaku in the underworld, and the same goes for the epic of Gilgamesh. If you remember that talk with Gary Wayne, there's a myth called the Era myth, where the agigu are in heaven and the Annunaku are in the underworld as well, so those stories collaborate. The Anuma Alish has six hundred gods. They are split three hundred to rule in heaven and three hundred on earth. So here we have that on earth as it is in heaven. Or as above, so below your imaging going on here. But one thing that I got as a note here, the Book of Enoch records two hundred fallen slash rebellious watchers. You know, it talks about in revelation that one third of the angels rebelled. Well, according to this, if these numbers are correcting, the coincide the Numlis versus the Book of Enoch, it's two thirds ratio instead of one third. But of course, as a Christian, God's word reigned supreme, so it's good to have that biblical foundation. Now, the Samerian in the Acadian mentions gods of heaven and earth. Also they also mentioned dinga Ku ku Rah, and this means the gods of foreign lands. So in my little notes here of that I got, you know, it puts me in mind of the Deuteronomy thirty two worldview. But we also have the Inky then her sag myth. These figures have an active role in the creation of humanity out of the blood of two deities, and that kind of puts me in mind of the Greek pantheon. You know, the younger gods rebelled against the elder gods. Chronos castrated him and his blood dripped down. That was the creation of the monstrosities and other things. Inky of airdu bears an effifet none and quotations none in you n Now remember the land of None from the Bible with Cain right, because this word means ruler. The city itself is referred to as the land of none. Another story that we have is the debate between the Grain and the Sheep. This myth refers to the ann Naku as gods in the mountains of Heaven and Earth. Now remember sacred geography. The mountains were thought to be sacred. You know, it was the place where heaven and Earth met. You know, Enoch records that the fallen angels fell on Mount Herman. Then recall our discussion with Gary Wayne and Derek Gilbert where we talk about the epoch of Gilgamesh. This was the mountain of the gods. It was also where the god Al and his seventy sons aka his divine council, held court. We have the story of Anana's descent. The anuw Naku functioned as underworld judges, and there was seven in total. You know, and remember the mystery schools of Mithras and Egypt. Depicted that a death one must pass through the seven sphears to reach judgment, and the gift was giving at the passing of each sphere to aid them in the final judgment. You know, this was symbolic for the seven planetary spheres, but in this myth it's a reverse fashion. Anona is a goddess who already has quote unquote the gifts, so to enter the underworld to pass each judge, she must give up an article of clothing aka her coverings to enter the underworld. Then we have in Lil and the then Lil myth. Once again, seven gods of fate seize in Lil and expel him from the poor for what for sexual impurity? Genesis six. All over again, guys, same story, just told different times, different ways, different caveats. Nothing new is under the sun. Now the language changes a little bit. You know, we've been talking about the Igigu. Now it changes to the GigE and the Anunaku. Both are depicted as members of the Divine Council, which, as we know, it's an imitation of Ya always true Divine Council. The Anunaku are the lower tier of gods, as they are not recorded to receive worship like the Igigu are. In these texts Inki calls for a tower in Aridu, which is modern day Iraq, to be erected, and of course we know with the Biblical lens, this is the tower of Bible. Ishtar is mentioned as a lady of the Anunaku, so basically she lords over them. They're like her minions. In a creation epic, Martik allotted portions of governance to the Isu Naku once again. Deuteronomy thirty two, the epic of Gilgamesh. He goes to the Cedar forests, mount Herman slashed Lebanon to battle, and this wording here it says who wah wah, but we know it as whom Babae be ams for the dead in the underworld. And I immediately thought of Second Samuel. You know, when Yahweh goes silent and no longer speaks to Saul. So then Saul goes out and seeks a medium, you know. And then when he goes and sees this medium, it says that the Elohim came up from the earth. You know, we know that that word is God or God's So when I read this, I was thinking, was she seeing the Anunaku coming up to to deceive her and pretend to be Samuel. In a recorded prayer to Ishtar, it says, may be among the igigu, who is like you? Among the Annunaku. That sounds familiar, doesn't it? Guys, who's like you? Yahweh? Among the gods, Anu and Lil Minerta and Nugi created humans as work slaves. They try to destroy them later with a flood, but in this account the Anunaku saved them with a boat. Anna and Unaki and Annunaku are all interchangeable in the same set of entities, and Unaki refers to a group of gods in the Sumerian and Mesopotamian pantheon, and Unaki means princely seed in this equals lordship. Later text credits creation of the Anunaki to Marduk of Babylon. And then he assigned to them above and below so once again as above so below, or on earth as it is in heaven. And that was all the notes that I had on the book. You know, of course, the book. You know, it wasn't that thick. It was only like maybe two or three centimeters thick. It was not a very big book, but it had a lot of information in there, but where I had already studied the Anaki or the Anunaku, I knew, you know, I had already read up on some of this stuff, so I was already familiar with the work. So I just wrote down the stuff that I was unaware of her that's out to me or I thought was significant, and I just remember those, and so I was like, well, I'll go through those and I'll just share those with the listeners because it's kind of pertinent to what we are talking about now, because we're right now in the middle of this Innuma Leash with doctor Judd Burton, and we've kind of just had like an epic past two months or so, because you know, we've had the epic of Gilgamesh and now we're going into the Numa Leish and this is going to be a three part series. So I just thought I would share that with you guys, and just give you some tidbits of some stuff that I had found, just in case you were unaware. It would help you better understand some of the content that's coming on down the line. As far as imagery. You know, you guys have probably seen the depictions of these half bird men in their long cloaks and standing there holding the little handbag and holding the pine cone up. You know, these are the opt callus say just that that they're speaking about here, and a lot of people theorize, you know, what does the bag symbolize, you know, in the in the pine cone. And there's there's many theories out there, you know. I've heard that, you know, the pine cone symbolizes the third eye, and that the handbag is like their tool bag, you know, and just different things like that. You know, nobody really knows, it's just guesswork at this point what it could be. But I do, I do find it very interesting. And I've been listening to Graham Hancock's audio books because I have an hour drive to work and an hour back, so I get two hours a day that I'm just in my car stuck. So I was like, well, I'll listen to some of these audio books and try to chew on some of this. And there's some really fascinating stuff in there, and there's a lot of things that can be said about you know, Graham Hancock. You know, he's not a believer, you know, he's noted to take these ayahuasca trips and things like that. But as you guys know, my theology is grab the nuggets where you can eat the meat, spit out the bones. Everybody's got nuggets. Nobody has the complete picture. But I'm telling you, Graham is so close to the biblical truth it's not funny. He dances all around it but on it. And if he would just, you know, get that biblical perspective, he would have the closest thing to a twenty twenty vision on all this stuff. You know my opinion. But I'm gonna have to get the books so I can sit down and write this stuff out and get some notes on some stuff, because my memory is not what it used to be. But I do recall that he's had some really profound things, and he has some sections in I'm trying to think of the name of the books now, Fingerprints of the Gods and the Magicians of the Gods. He talks significantly about these opcollig sages, and it's pretty cool because how he interprets it and breaks breaks it down. Because throughout culture, throughout time, you know, throughout the globe, you have these flood you know, quote unquote myths, stories and they're all so very similar. And then after the flood, you have these divine beings or supernatural beings, extraordinary people showing up and recivilizing nations. And he compares them, you know, to the Opcolu, because he talks about out in South America, you have Vericocha. Vericocha comes out of the water, out of this lake, you know, which is symbolic for chaos. The world was just destroyed with water, with chaos. And he comes out and his story is a lot like the story of Jesus. He goes through and he preaches love, compassion, forgiveness, discourages human sacrifice, and he travels from town to town teaching these things and teaching, you know, how to sow seed, how to gather a harvest, how to build, you know, in architecture and math and medicine and just all these world civilizing things. But he also has a group of followers or apostles that are with him, and they are called the Vericachas. And one thing he talked about in that book was they were also known as the shining Ones. I immediately thought of, you know, the Hacitan Genesis three, the serpent, the nakash, you know, and Hebrew that word means the shining one. So here comes Verraicocha out of Lake Titi Kakka with a group of shining ones. I immediately thought of Genesis six, and just all those different correlations were going off in my head. But then you have Quatsi Kettle. Quatsi Kettle also known as the feathered serpent. Quasi Kettle was described as fair skinned, bearded. You know, this is not common in South America. This sounds like Mesopotamian or European. And that he done the same thing, same thing as very coach that went through civilizing humanity after this great catastrophic event and taught all these things and then left on what they said appeared to be a raft of serpents in the ocean, and said that one day he would return. And that's why when the Spaniards showed back up the conquistadors, they didn't fight them. They just laid down their arms and brought them gold and just all these all these gifts, and just bowed down to them and done whatever they wanted. Because the Maya is the Aztect. The people of that nation out and numbered the conquistadors. There's no way they could have, you know, beat him in battle. They just had the numbers and they had the home court advantage. If it wasn't for that, they would have never conquered South America and plundered it the way they did. They thought that this was the return of Kwatsi Kettle, because he said he would return. Veracoacha said he would return. He went back into the lake, him and his very coachas his disciples, apostles followers, and lo and behold, here comes these guys from the ocean. Just like all the stories. They grew up here in in this shiny metal. They were shining, fair skinned, bearded men. I mean, I just thought that was just the correlations was just crazy. And then you go over to you know, Mesopotamia, you have the seven op Calu sages and the alp Calu and the just all these different you know, names, but the same thing. But there they followed this god I think it was called Oannis Oennis was the Verracocia, the Quatsi cattle figure of the Middle East of Mesopotamia, and he had seven op Collu sages that followed him, and they once again civilized the world after a catastrophic event, and some of them are depicted either as half bird half man or half fish half man, you know, kind of symbolizing that they swam through the flood, made it through carrying the knowledge that that little handbag it very well, you know, symbolized the bringing of the knowledge, the bringing of the the recivilization. Then in Egypt you have the story of Osiris. Osiris hands off the kingship after he gets everything laid out and settled, he just gets bored. He wants to explore and see the world, so he hands the kingship off and just takes off on a boat to go on adventures and recivilized the world after a catastrophe. So just all the similarities just throughout culture. It's just a mind blowing to me. And these books are really good. If you've not read these yet, you know, or audio book them, but either way, Graham Hancock, I have finished Fingerprints of the Gods. It was really good. I am going to buy that book just for highlights in my note taking. And I'm like maybe two and a half three hours into the Magicians of the Gods, and that one goes into the Abcolu sages and things like that a little bit more in depth and it also goes into the younger, dryest theory and all this stuff. Like I said, he don't have the whole picture. He's not right on everything, but some things I feel he is, but definitely going to get those and I those of my collections so I can get some good notes and hopefully get some good content for you guys in the future. But this is just gonna be a little short blur. Like I said, we're now thirty minutes in, so it is eight thirty pm. I'm gonna try to close this thing out and get it cleaned up and edited and post it on the RSS speed so you guys can either enjoy this tonight or Friday mornings until next time. Torch is high.
Speaker 4: Five, Still burn the sand, try it on your own crowns build out of borrowed lighting thrones, wiring in the fear truth chained on mountain walls. While vulture circle near a knowledge is a crime.
Speaker 1: We will guilty from the start.
Speaker 2: They don't fear the questions, they fear the fun, so we feel the