Speaker 1: Hello and welcome. Thank you for having me. Appreciate you taking the time of coming out on private talk. I have seen you a lot around me.
Speaker 2: Just signed at AVN next to each other at jorn and booth, so I had to get to know you a little bit more personally, put a private conversation between me and you to get to know you a little bit better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited. So tell me about AVIN. How is AVN for you? Avian was crazy?
Speaker 2: Is that your first AVIN? Because it was my second one? Okay, Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: I ended up signing for eight hours a day between three different boots.
Speaker 1: Crazy. That was a stake. That's a lot of all That's a lot. That was an a stake. I'm sure your fans loved it though.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, in terms of the convention, it was like people were coming up to me, They're like you, We're everywhere, like, oh yeah, I was just their different outfit, you know.
Speaker 2: So why did you choose this year to maybe do three different companies where you just torn to like to see which one did you have like beaveritisms between different booths? Like tell us more about how you decided to work eight hours a day.
Speaker 3: At av So Jewles is my guy, so he always gets priority.
Speaker 1: But Jules was uh.
Speaker 2: Really pushing it on giving me my schedule, and so I just I didn't really know.
Speaker 3: And then plug Talk asked me if I wanted to sign porn Hub asked, and you.
Speaker 1: Know, everyone get a little bit of sprinkle.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So I was like, you know what, I think you can push yourself try this, you know you guya always try it once, you know what I mean, maybe next year.
Speaker 1: Or maybe not see or maybe one ooth in the hours.
Speaker 2: But I think it's always a fun time to kind of get to interact in different booths sometimes because each company is a different vibe and the fans also get a little bit more of you in a different aspect, right right, So I think that that's really interesting to see the dynamic of how that plays out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So tell us what you've been up to this year.
Speaker 2: It has been that long into the year, But are you have any new projects coming out?
Speaker 1: So I've just been going okay ever since.
Speaker 2: Describe what going me going In January, starting at the beginning of the year, I was in Australia, flew back to La landed at Lax, went straight to set for Adult time.
Speaker 3: So that was like a twelve hour set. Okay, that was kind of my first work day of the years.
Speaker 1: It seems to be like a part of like a habit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you constantly were Do you ever get any breaks? I am admittedly pretty bad about giving myself breaks.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to I'm working on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's always you're aware. Yeah, okay, so you flew in, you did a twelve hour shoot. Is there You're doing all these shoots in your work, you know, every day, which is you know or what it seems like? Yeah, and he was just good to get your content out there and be a part of that. But is there anything that's special that you haven't done yet that you're kind of working on or bakery empty this year? Yeah, I'm just looking to expand kind of the stuff that I've on. I have my first like feature film coming up exciting next month, so I'm.
Speaker 1: Very excited about that for a digital playground. Awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how was that different from your normal kind of scenes how I was doing features?
Speaker 1: Did you like it?
Speaker 2: I mean, I haven't done it yet, so so this is coming up like next week?
Speaker 1: Oh awesome, But yeah, I scripted kind of.
Speaker 2: I do I kind of do do you ever want to be, you know, an actress before you got into the ador or any.
Speaker 3: Really I've done like little short film type things for like friends and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But I guess like in middle school, I was in drama, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like the obscurity and like just the.
Speaker 3: Absurdity of it all, you know, of like we're pooring performers, but we're like having to learn lines and like really act and stuff. So you know, I'm excited for the experience. That's great. I can't wait to I can't wait to watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is there any you know, people that you haven't worked with yet that are kind of on your hit list?
Speaker 1: This is twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I am apparently the only person in the world that has not worked with Johnny Simms.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we've had co Yeah, we've had in a very long time.
Speaker 1: But he definitely is a good performer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've exchanged dms and somehow it always just gets lost. Okay, So Johnny hit me up.
Speaker 1: Johnny yesterday twenty four. I'm sure he will not applige. Yeah, who else.
Speaker 2: Danny Dee I would love to work with Scott Nails I've ever worked with. For some reason, I would love to work with him, just like random people were my boyfriend at one point. Oh she not literal boyfriend, but when you're up set and you see the same person on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like we go together now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I mean I will say I have worked with the.
Speaker 2: Majority of the people that I've wanted to work with. But you know, we're always looking for a new dick. New dick is always great. Yeah. So let's go back a little bit before you got into the industry. How describe the like how you like your first like sexual experiences kind of happened to kind of make you into this you know woman that you already so, you know, strong and kind of just owning your sexuality.
Speaker 1: How did you get to this point where.
Speaker 2: You are today as far as like the interlaping of your sexuality. Okay, I've always like a promiscuous girl growing up. Were you very like adventurous? Were you like trying to see like if you could make yourself Like what are those like steps of like when you're like, oh wait, I need to go into like an adult world where like, right, I need to see other people like me too, so we cannot go together.
Speaker 3: So I guess this sounds really weird, but I was like a really horny kid. Okay, So I started masturbating when I was like literally four years old, like to.
Speaker 2: The point where it was like a thing that my parents would you remember getting like in trouble.
Speaker 1: We're like, oh yeah, I would get in trouble all.
Speaker 3: The time because I would have this one blanket that was just like humped okay you know, and like you know, you know, and then like it was like a thing within my family because it wasn't like a sexualized thing.
Speaker 1: It was just like kind of like a dog humping like okay, stop, you know. So that was always a thing. And then I don't know, I was always kind.
Speaker 3: Of boy crazy, even as like a little girl. Like anytime there's like an older man, boy.
Speaker 1: So you were always attracted see like older. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then I would, you know, think I'm doing something I'm probably not because I'm a child, right, But that.
Speaker 1: Was always a thing.
Speaker 3: And I was a really cute kid too, so like I saw the way that men would react to me, you know, even if it was like oh my.
Speaker 1: Mom's friend's husband or something. It was always like Oh, you're so cute, you know all this shit.
Speaker 3: And so when I got into grade school, like I lost my virginity really young. I lost it at twelve, which I think is a little bit younger than most people. And once that happened, was just kind of like, oh, we're doing this now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 2: Now, you know, walk us through that where it's like, obviously you're at a young age. At that point, you don't really know a lot of anything life and the yes or no or anything like that was after that point when it like kind of opened those doors. Is that kind of like were you wanting more because you liked it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wanting more because you were like was it was this person with you or was it just something that you were just and you were kind of like the instigator. It definitely was me. So like when I lost my virginity, that was a surprise. Okay, So we had been dry humping for god knows how long.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just the kid classic.
Speaker 3: It was dry humping and one day, like you know, we're dry humping and I feel pain and I look down and I was like, oh, there's like a dick inside of me.
Speaker 1: And I was just like I didn't even talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like to me, in my mind, I was like, well, this is obviously the next iteration, right, you're like dry humping, You're right in of like what you're Yeah, And once that was kind of broken, I was like, oh, like I'm like a woman, you know, because I had gotten my period super young.
Speaker 1: Tell you do you think that you at that time?
Speaker 2: I even remember like feeling that you were an adult, like it words like it as switching changing of like maybe you kind of thought leaned into that sexuality because of that experience. Yeah, definitely. So did you continue having sex or did you stop for a while?
Speaker 1: Continue? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then it wasn't just like that guy, right, because now I'm like, oh, now this is the thing I do. And it was weird because I was always dating guys that were a little bit older than me. You know, Like I dated a guy when I was thirteen and he was eighteen.
Speaker 1: I was so do your pario, no idiot, And at the time didn't know this.
Speaker 2: You were just off being a cute little girl and be okay, go to my friend's house and to go like, well, I wasn't really allowed out, so I.
Speaker 3: Would sneak guys in or sneak out of my house. So my parents had no idea.
Speaker 1: This was happening in ano their room.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah I was always dating guys that were older.
Speaker 3: But it was weird because it felt like I had more sexual experience, yeah or something, you know, Like I remember I would date guys that were maybe three four years older, and it was like I was giving them their first blow job.
Speaker 2: So were you like kind of giving them lessons, like in a sense of like leading the way, like being like let's.
Speaker 1: Do this or you know what I mean. They were like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like when I was a kid, all I wanted to do was be an adult. Okay, that's like I wanted to have a job and like pay bills. That's like a release, laughing joke. Can I go back to a kid? Any response ability?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: And so I kind of just really fell into it as like oh, I'm a woman, like this is what you do, And like I liked impressing the older guys that would be with with like oh I'm instigating, Oh I know what I'm doing, And a lot of times sometimes I didn't really know what I was doing, but I was just you acted like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you make it exactly, yeah, exactly. The confidence is everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so that escalated. So where do we go from there? You know, you start dabbling and things like this really young, you know, and so you were doing things that you probably shouldn't at those things right right, we should you.
Speaker 1: Know, be a little bit big. But that's not how everybody's story is.
Speaker 2: Which, so where do we go at that point is did you searches stripping? Did you like walk away from everything? Did you continue? Like how did you get to adult?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So I moved to New York when I was seventeen and I went to college in New York. And first year I was surrounded by people that were like really rich and I was not used to that at all, and it was like a really weird like power dynamic almost where you're like, oh, I don't have shit, but I'm around people that are like general rationally wealthy, you know. And I had something happen in school where I was like, this is not the school for me. This is too good, Yeah, this is too expensive. I'm going to try to figure things out.
Speaker 2: So I left school for a year and in that year I had to make ends meet with no college degree in New York City and I like started working at a barbershop and whatever. But someone had suggested.
Speaker 1: Like what about like maybe getting like a sugar daddy or something. And this is twenty ten, this is the year before I'm like, website.
Speaker 3: Well, this is actually the year that sinking arrangements actually started.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it was like brand new. I'm a little do I know. I'm like, oh yeah, so it was brand new.
Speaker 3: And I was like, you know what, let me get on the site, let me see what I can do. And I'm gonna be honest. Those that first year, I was just getting assaulted left and right, you know, because I'm eighteen years old. I don't know how to have these conversations. I don't know how to set boundaries and say, hey, I don't like this or I'm not comfortable with this. How much money am I getting?
Speaker 1: Can I get it now? Dad? I just didn't really didn't know. You didn't know. I didn't know how to assert myself true for sure. And I think that's a thing with women in general, right.
Speaker 2: It takes time to build up the confidence to be to stand up for yourself. I think it comes I think it's you know, individual, I think, and I appreciate you sharing your story it would be and I.
Speaker 1: Think it's like I think that we don't.
Speaker 2: It comes a lot from not knowing your work because no one ever taught us that and what they're supposed to well not know them in every situation, but some most girls don't have that, you know, situation or person to look up to or tell you what to do and or how what that looks like. And you know, sometimes you do have that and you still want to figure it out yourself. So there's all different angles of those things. So I definitely as myself of being a younger and I've gotten poor when I was twenty one, there's certain things that I don't regret doing, but I also knew that I didn't want to do them.
Speaker 1: I didn't know how to where my voice was.
Speaker 2: Ye and it is takes time to like and it sucks, and it's sad that you know, you just being a confident sexual woman who wanted to do what she wanted to do for yourself, had to go through the like bad parts of it if someone assaulting you and crossing your boundaries.
Speaker 1: But it's also like we didn't know what our boundaries.
Speaker 2: Were ex so it's like a great area of things which doesn't mean like any make.
Speaker 1: It right or wrong, right, right, right or wrong or right, you know.
Speaker 2: But it's like where you are now, it's like taking that kind of back and having your voice now as the sex worker that you are. And you know it's not of all of who you are, it's you know, a part of who you are. But it's like where those roots lie from where it's like you are worthy of somebody to respect you doing this seeking arrangements because that's there for you, right right, and he wanted to go there and do your thing at eighteen you're young, dema full of them well like y right. You know. It's in those things where it's it sucks that that's unfortunate times happens to younger girls when you're trying to navigate your way right where it's like you know, and that's why I also for why I love the adult industry is like it's a safe space where you know, we're tested.
Speaker 1: There's you know, you.
Speaker 2: Have no lists, you have you know, your very verbal agreement before you conent creators of what don't you like what you know what I mean? And so It's not like that in other places where I feel like the industry gets such a bad name sometimes, and I'm like, I think it is the best place for people, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like us to want to explore the right right safe environment, right yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean so that first year, like I made money. I made money I had never seen before, you know.
Speaker 3: But then I met a man outside of this, like this is the longest he was going to take.
Speaker 1: No, he had no idea I was doing this. He sat me on Tumblr, okay, like and he was twelve.
Speaker 3: Years older than me, and we just hit it off and we ended up in a relationship for seven years.
Speaker 1: To stop doing yeah. Yeah, and he.
Speaker 3: Is the longest relationship I've ever had, you know. And I was like, you know what, like I'm gonna go straight and narrow. I went back to call Enghige all this stuff and started working marketing at a multi billion dollar company. Like you know, I had a very normal life and a trajectory that was so clear.
Speaker 1: Right, and then I lost my job.
Speaker 2: Like there was two really big uh.
Speaker 3: Relorncs in the company. So I made passed the first one. The second one I didn't pass, and they fired like four.
Speaker 1: Hundred people and I'm like, fuck, now what do I do? Right?
Speaker 3: I had this big important job and it was like it's such a big resume thing.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, okay, you know, I'm gonna find something better.
Speaker 3: And then I got back into the field and I'm like, wait, I'm getting things that are like way more work for less pay or just like shitty job titles like what is going on? And I kind of like sell into the most depressed I've ever felt, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like I thought my life was over. I was like, where do I go from here?
Speaker 2: And one friend was like, here's some sugar, right, you should do that again, like you are pretty good at that. And I was like, well, now I'm in my mid twenties and enough time has passed where I have, you know, developed more of a sense of self personality.
Speaker 1: I can like start myself a little better. I'm like, let me try again. So I was working some bullshit jobs. I worked at a boyfriend's still in the picture. This is near the end. Okay.
Speaker 3: So I was working on a spins cycle.
Speaker 1: Studio and then pestler and a barbershop at.
Speaker 3: The same time, and then I was also sugaring when I was not doing those jobs.
Speaker 1: And very quickly I was like, wait, I'm good at this. I'm really good at this.
Speaker 2: And so I just did it for a few more months and I was like, Okay, now I feel comfortable with, like, you know, meeting men, all this asserting myself. And I was like, let me step it up a not lunch. I'm already become an escort.
Speaker 1: And I had.
Speaker 3: Already been so connected with people in sex work, and I just started watching what everyone's doing, and I was like, everybody has a proton mail and I was like, I think that's like a if you know, you know.
Speaker 1: Sort of thing.
Speaker 2: So I was like, just get a proton mail email, get a proton mail email, and just put it in your Twitter bio and see what happens.
Speaker 1: So that's all I did. Then I started getting emails asking about bookings and all this stuff, and I was like, oh sure.
Speaker 2: I never nervous or like afraid at that time, Like I mean, yes, but at the same time, I you were just like fuck it. I had like nothing to lose at this point, you know, and I was like, let's try it. I did it like over ten years prior when it was super super dangerous, so I'm like I'm older.
Speaker 1: Now I got this, and so I started getting emails in and then I started just learning.
Speaker 2: As I was going, emails are coming in, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.
Speaker 1: So on the other end, I'm googling like how do I do this? How do I do that?
Speaker 2: And I'm like okay, And then I'm asking other escorts like hey, like what.
Speaker 1: Hotels do you use? How do you do this?
Speaker 3: And I'm just gathering all this information and very very quickly kind of rose in the ranks of like being a top escort in New York, even with all the tattoos.
Speaker 1: And when I started, I had like neon pink hair, which.
Speaker 3: Is crazy, very not discreet, and so as I started to, you know, build a name for myself, I was like, oh, like I'm comfortable doing this. Now this is now like I love it, right, It's super empowering. I always say there's nothing hotter than walking out of like a hotel or something with like a stack of cash and like you're like, I fucking did that.
Speaker 2: And let me make sure pussy what oh one hundred percent?
Speaker 1: Like then people always ask me, They're like, oh, aren't don't aren't you like ashamed?
Speaker 2: I was like, I would enjoy if every man that I had sex with gave me money after, Like if if I was dating a guy and he like threw a stack of cash at me after, I'd be like, oh my god, I'm such a slut.
Speaker 1: That's so hot, you know. But yeah, So I was just.
Speaker 3: Doing escorting and then one day Joels Jordan slid into my DMS and asked me if I wanted to do.
Speaker 1: A porn nice and with him.
Speaker 2: I'm a sinning yes, And originally I kind of wanted to say no.
Speaker 1: I was so used to being in person. I know I'm good anymore.
Speaker 2: Were you a porn watcher at that time? Like obviously, like Gilgard has a big name. Yeah, I think for extra companies, so you know that. But like were you watching Jewels? Were you a fan? Were you like yeah, I mean I knew because that's enticing too, where like, oh, if it's somebody that you're fantasizing.
Speaker 1: Where you like sex work and it's your own merits, why not, right?
Speaker 2: I mean I didn't. I wasn't like a fan of him as a performer.
Speaker 1: I feel like the male performers that I was into usually had tattooed Peo.
Speaker 2: Okay, like I was, I was in love with small hands, but uh, I knew who he was, and I knew that it was a big deal that he's asking me directly, and so I was like, you know what, this will make for a good story one day, you don't have you don't have to do more than one. You know, you can just do the one and have it be that and get to say you did it and had this experience. So I was like, why not, And he's like, let me know the next time you're in LA And this was April.
Speaker 1: Of twenty twenty two and.
Speaker 3: We shot and I have quite literally never felt less sexy in my entire life.
Speaker 1: Less sexy, yes, explain, I thought.
Speaker 2: So the thing is is when you when you professionally have sex, right, you know, with empirical evidence that you're good at having sex because you're getting paid to do it.
Speaker 1: You've made your whole living off this.
Speaker 3: Right, all of a sudden, there's like one extra person in the room and you're like, okay, it's not about the connection we're having.
Speaker 1: It's not about like catering on.
Speaker 2: This one on one experience, like the third person which is the camera.
Speaker 1: And now like now the I'm thinking your camera shy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all I'm thinking about now, Like I'm not thinking about how do I make you feel there? I'm thinking about does my face look okay?
Speaker 2: You know? And like you know, I'm being angled in ways that I had never been in my life. That first one, I was like, I was like mute. Basically I just kept giggling. I couldn't get words out. I was just giggling.
Speaker 3: And like I honestly when I when people ask me, I'm like I kind of blacked out, Like I was so nervous, HOSSI.
Speaker 1: And when it came out, I was mortified, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like mortified because of how you felt that day and you thought people were gonna think, like whatever, morfying And.
Speaker 1: This angle okay, what is this? Okay, this porn angle? Not for me? I'm dead. That's hilarious. Like most people are not seeing themselves in this angle. And all I'm looking at is my chin? You think that guys really were masspaings? You really thinking that? No, So that's the thing I learned.
Speaker 2: They don't care, they don't give a shit, right, But like I had never seen myself like that, and I'm like, oh no, this is on the internet, like in big time on the internet forever, you know, And so I was scared that I was going to go through some sort of like body dysmorphic spiral.
Speaker 1: But then it like kind of like got pretty viral like instantly.
Speaker 2: It was uh like front page on all like all the tube sites, and it.
Speaker 1: Was on like one site and within the first two days had like two three million bags.
Speaker 2: Feel I was, I feel good about it, you know, And I'd read the comments, which I don't really do anymore because I'm smarter than that. But I read the comments and there weren't that many mean ones. So I was like, Okay, yeah, you know, I like people.
Speaker 1: People are liking it. And that's when I realized. I was like, wait, I look like.
Speaker 2: A pumpkin, and yet all these comments are just.
Speaker 1: Like this girl's so hot? Where's this girl from? All this? Oh they're not looking at your face.
Speaker 2: But it's funny and interesting as someone as beautiful as you are sitting here with you know, all these we talked about sex and how a promiscuitous and things that you were like, if you like, but you're gonna sit here and tell you you look like a pumpkin. Whenever it's like you're your own worst enemy when it comes to me right looking those things, because it's like you're beautiful the way you are. It's like you just have to feel that way, and not that you don't feel that way, but why when you say those things, this girl they'll look they'll have sexy or.
Speaker 1: Don't jerk off to you in anyway.
Speaker 2: Whenever it's find a sense of like continuing like the power behind you feeling sexy in whatever way you it doesn't matter regardless. It's like you know, I mean, like owning your sexuality and your feminine racing that and who cares?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let the thing fall off. I'd be the worst. I'd be.
Speaker 2: Like for me, it was always like I didn't think any even the ow the camera was there, I just like to fuck. It was like I don't care what I look like because that time too, it wasn't so much of the social media world, you know, so, but I also.
Speaker 1: Too, am I didn't care. Yeah, so I was like I just get in there. I definitely have come all over your face. It's messy, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, so I think it's also like coming from the background that I come from, right, Like I come from a corporate background where everything has to be like so dialed in and all of that.
Speaker 2: But that's the personality or your personality that your program is to believe that that you need right away, where it's like, obviously there's a middle group for everybody craziness like my crazy self, But funny, what makes perfect for you? Because you are perfect in a lot of way, you know, in your own way, right It's like you, It's like, I think it's just interesting how a lot of sex workers on any of yourself, but even just not even sex workers, but this beautiful women is like me thinks so bad about ourselves right times, like not even like all the time.
Speaker 1: But it's like the angle. I was like, curl that angle is fine right down there.
Speaker 3: That's the crazy thing is I thought I this was gonna like completely destroy my self esteem, and if anything, it did the opposite, where I was like, wait, the worst way that I've ever looked is already on the internet and people still like me. Yeah, So like it was so pream of a thing where I'm like, oh, I don't care anymore, you know, because it's like can it get worse than that?
Speaker 1: Or like you know, like it and It's also like I think, like when people.
Speaker 2: Take photos that have already been posted on somewhere else and then they edit that and then repost that, I'm like, curl, Yeah, Like that has to be another level of mental illness that I have not reached because I'm like, I had a certain point.
Speaker 1: You just have to admit, like that's a bad photo.
Speaker 2: Everyone has their own vices, and you know, it's like, yeah, I just think it's It's interesting how that that is. It's most times more than not, is that most women would say stuff like that, especially in the art industry where you know you'll be you're okay to have sex and everyone to watch you get fucked every which way, but you're worried about what right. Yeah, but you know that first one came out and I was like, there are things I don't like about that, So I'm going to work on it, and I want to study how to get better at it.
Speaker 1: Like what did you do to study to get better?
Speaker 3: I watched so much porn. I was just like gooning porn basically.
Speaker 2: To let you know what was your your go to porn that you first started with a certain genre and certain type of.
Speaker 3: No I was just watching all sorts of stuff because I was like, the main thing I wanted to work on was talking, okay, because I was like, it looks so awkward when you're just so.
Speaker 2: If somebody were to find that notebook, what were some of the notes that were in there that you to notes?
Speaker 3: I wrote down lines that I heard that I thought were hot, and I was like, you could try to repeat those things.
Speaker 1: And just you know, my second and third scenes were with Dread and Menuell and.
Speaker 2: You know, the day before and I had studied for months and the day before or like that, when I was getting ready in the morning before leaving for set, I would be watching their porn and just listening to how other people are interacting with them and like just trying to take notes and trying to remember, like okay, stay active, like try to you know, like talking has always been the hardest thing for me because.
Speaker 1: When I'm getting sucked, there's no thoughts. I'm like just bim bowed out, Like nah, you know exactly, I thought exactly.
Speaker 3: So honestly, just with watching a ton of stuff, taking notes, practicing posing, so I would you know, screenshot photos of like girls that I thought, okay, that looks really hot, and then I would go in the mirror and fix myself and try to like remember how.
Speaker 2: A lot of time and work in so like making your craft and like, yeah, being the best at what you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think I still try.
Speaker 2: What girls did you kind of look up to that maybe you were screenshotting and kind of like we're your inspiration? Yeah, So in terms of posing and stuff, Tommy King, Savannah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean I can't. Those two are the main ones that jump out.
Speaker 2: How it was that like after taking notes from like those sens and seeing these people that you were obviously attracted to, or like seeing your funny silence of being similar, like how is it so filing?
Speaker 1: And you work with them? Like were you super nervous? Were you like I got this? I actually that worked with either of them? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know we we know each.
Speaker 1: Other, were acquaintances.
Speaker 3: I've never worked with them, but I feel like every time I work with people, I'm.
Speaker 4: Just just like enamored and wowed by their level of professionalism, by their level of performance.
Speaker 3: I remember my first few collabs, I was I like and I went in saying, hey, I this is like kind of new to me. I'm not that good at talking.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to kind of let you guys lead and like you guys can like you know, it could be any pointers. Like I'm open to listening to it all this and like I remember working with val Steel and they're so good at talking and just like you know, the energy level, and I just remember like while we're shooting, I'm like taking notes like okay, wow, okay, you know, and so those first few collapse I learned so much just watching other people and just making a note of like yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's hot. If I think that's hot, then other people will think that's hot.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's fascinating that you took the time to like really like lean into your craft, because I feel like a lot of people don't really do that.
Speaker 1: So I think it's it's an interesting like perspective to