Speaker 1: Wait for the connections to connect. All right, we are connected. It looks like so say they. I hear this, all right, so I have monus goals for the stream, uh you know, or that much in uh you know, support for the show. That'd be either way. You know, you don't have to follow it if you don't want to. That's my website. I finally figured out how to use a border when making text on obs. There's a thing called they call it outline instead of a border. Whatever you hear that? Oh gotcha? All right, let's get into it. Do you see the wait, everything's backward? That thing right there? You remember the sea goals in that show? What was that movie finding uh, Finding Nemo? Yeah, that wasn't Dorry. Dorry was part of the scene. But Finding Nemo, I believe was the movie where the seagulls are like mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine mine mine mine. Yeah, who they remind you of? All right? Exactly? No no no no no no no no no no no no, no no no no. This just might be my my uh thumbnail forever. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like the coloring in the background. At least, Maybe that'll just be my like background and that I'll add images to the front of it. You like that, like I just there look like a cat playing in the yard. Yeah, there we go. Okay, Well, we were supposed to be on my Stephan verst stop in tonight, but unfortunately his microphone who was having issues or something was having issues. Maybe it was his comput tallor we tried. I tried to help. I tried to intervene. I tried posting and starting the stream on my side so that he could at least get his his weekly wrap up thing going and at laite somewhere so that he can save it later on his bit shoot or whatnot. And there's something going on, something very odd, and it was not it was not fixable with what we were trying to do with it. So we will figure it out something, hopefully for next week. And I told him I'm available if he needs me to try to help him. It's hard. There's only so much I can do without seeing the computer myself and being right there.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: I've had so many problems in issues with computers over the last six years or seven years or so doing the specific function streaming. I think I've gone through a lot of different things that, but I have to be there to actually see what the settings look like.
Speaker 4: Stuff.
Speaker 1: There's only so much you can get out of a silent gesture, head nod. You know, I'm not asking the right questions. I'm not getting the confirmation of yes or no.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get going. Let's start off with something, because there's the things that I have to kind of like get in place, get your affairs in order, as they say before they typically kill you. Oh you don't need that one anymore. I don't think that one's valid anymore, is it.
Speaker 5: It is not?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, don't do that. Don't do that that. We're really good. Ah you fuck that one. I'll let's leave it alone until this time. Yeah, this is the right one. We should be alive. Ah you fuck. Excuse my part of my language. So, okay, what's up marketing? Angel? How you doing, buddy? Uh yeah, see that's popping up now.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 1: Let's see what we got over here in this uh Righam, We're alive. I was hoping more people, you know, I wanted to get stuff on up and running. But you know, now he's got a bunch of people that came there for Sunday night and now they're they got nothing. They got nothing, so it's too bad they don't just follow my goddamn channel anyway, then they know when I went live just saying just saying, we're gonna do more of this instagrabs. I can't do a certain thing tonight. I love that rope. It's such great rope.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: Oh, you don't really need more than sixty meters, by the way, unless you're doing some crazy ass like super tall things, or if you're doubling up the rope. If you're doubling it up, that's different. Use an option color of course, and yeah, then you get that and then it goes Yeah, so it's the extra twenty four to fifty each time you add another ten meters to the rope. But if you're doing repelling, you don't really want to double up on the rope, Like when you get comfortable with it, you don't even want to use an ATC what they call it air traffic controller. You don't want to use that because it's too slow. You want to be able to bounce, so you want to like a figure eight and had a freaking carabiner. And then when you get really really cocky. When you start feeling real confident. It's too boring just to bounce off and you're just sliding down like this because your hand's to break in the rear right, So you put your hand off the side you slide, you hold the other hand steady on the rope, and then you bring your hand behind you and it breaks you. And if you're on dynamic rope, you get a nice little bounce off of it, like a bungee sort of, and uh, it's fun. But if you are doing it for a long period of time on the same rock, your tendency is to say, what else can I do? Because this is getting It's not exciting anymore doing the same thing. I'm hiking up to the top and doing this eason. What do I What do I get to do now? And then if you turn your I'm not telling you anybody do this. I'm just saying this is how it's done. You flip your harness around so that the strong loop that's intended for all of your weight to be on it's not when your butt. It's now on the back. You put the harness on backward, so now you flip it. You flip it a bit around your hand in the front will be your break and then you're you know, if you really want to stick your hand behind your back, you could to a guide like that. You don't really have to kind of guiding the rope. It's always good to have gloves on, some sort of glove, and then you can asso your repel, which means you're facing the ground as you're walking down the rock or jumping, and if it's a chimneyed cliff, like a cliff where once you get over the edge, it kind of is recessed to where you're not gonna be able to even swing back to hit a wall. If you're if you're just dangling off the edge and it's like kind of cliffed inward, then you can do like basically a bass jump, and you want really good good gloves if you do this though, because of friction, you want you could base jumps technically with your hand way out to your side, and then when you feel like you know, when you're starting to come to the the pinnacle of the of the of the movement, you can then pull into your brake as you're coming down right and then you do your balance like read at the right moment, and you're not gonna bounce intodaynything like a wall. If it's you know, if it's like got that cliff edge type to it, it's not telling you everybody can get if. I'm not saying anybody should do that, I'm just saying I've done it and it's fun. So it's like base jumping with a rope. It means you get a nice bounce out of it. And by the way, if you go to a moab, it's called the and not Moab is it? I think it's moab something. It's it's it's a really simple name on TikTok. But they show the stuff in Utah. I guess Utah is it Utah Moab probably. Anyway, they do base jumping out there, and it's five hundred and forty five dollars for the jump. I'm technically, I mean you have to hike up there, so it's basically your guide and everything. That's ridiculous, man, because it's like done in like under a minute. Like the initial jump, you're really only free falling for about a two seconds before the before the shoot catches, because it's not like you're falling like free falling from a from a sky dive and then you pull your your cord. It's not like that at all. It's it's happening as you're jumping over the edge the shoot opens, so it's just a matter of you having the nerve to come off the edge and then all of a sudden you're secure. So it's not even like, oh my god, thrill. You know, some people say that doing stuff like this is actually more thrilling a part. A friend of mine, a German Man, I met Lucas. He was actually from Germany. He was like an exchange student or something like that at UCSD. He and be Shoff was his last name, like the like the cookie thing, not Biscotti, but there's a be chef type of cookie, right. He he skydive, was with sky Dive, and then I had him do the rock climbing. Well, now we hiked to the top and then we repelled down, so he was having harder time with that. Then, you know, being tied to someone in tandem, there's that comfort level of somebody being a professional right there with you. And he said it was scarier to do that than it was to do the skydiving. So that's that I know this is this is something I used to do all the time twelve years ago over and before that, when I was in the Coastguard. Was actually a couple of Coastguard friends of mine that taught me and brought me out for the first time. I mean, there's a potential that they were intentionally trying to kill me, but I don't think so. One of them was a nice kid. When at times I went over the rope, though they over the side, they didn't realize that it was chafing on rock and it was almost it was shredding itself. So I started cowing over the edge and I was walking down and I'm you know, getting ready to do my first you know, like it will hop off of it. And I look up and I see a bunch of shredded rope because they didn't use any chafing gear on the rock edge. So it was like everybody's weight, you know, dragging back and forth. And I started to you know, like pin and I was like, oh, is that a good thing? And You're like no, come on back up. I'm like, all right, I got another rope though, like oh goodie, good times.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I really I really milked this picture. Of a fucking rope, didn't I ah, lady, So before we gets started them, just get all the bullshit out of the way. Is that sounding like a good idea to start with the bullshit and then get it out of the way. It's not really bullshit, it's just, you know, a message from your sponsors. Okay, good, let's do it. So over here we look at its tacticus is all up in the house.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 1: I'll try to look at the chats more often as well. Does that so not good? I go around that more frequently. Cool. Let's take a look at the that's the wrong one. Do I even have it up the idea? There's three people watching over here now, but no one no one's uh shitting talking? Hello. Oh, I gotta also do DFTJ. Let's see if there's anybody on the tj am I even up here showing it. Yeah, I am all right. I guess I'll just go into my channel. I'll enter from that way. You guys should be following over here. By the way, you follow me that more frequently. Davis is in the house. Hey Davis, it's good to see you, buddy. I'll have to catch up on your show. As I haven't. I've kind of been out of it, you know. I just now started realizing that I really enjoy HHR or hr R because I didn't realize how like I've been in contact, associate or affiliate, you know what do they call that acquaintance, but kind of actually a little bit more than like a friend, you know, with Mike Allens for a while, I didn't realize how like awake in where he was to the ship that we talked about until recently, and I was pleasantly surprised that it's like, you know, he might still have that default oh Germans and World War two stuff, but that's that's easily correctable with just a little bit of truth and information. And he's the type of person who is opened that kind of thing. So I think we could, uh we can make you know, break ground with that, Davis. You know, maybe we should invite him on. I can probably get him on with Giuseppe or one of you guys and uh just go light on the on the on the the hardcore ship until you get a feel for it, you know what I mean. So he doesn't give like, you know, culture shots, and I think I think that would be a good thing, because if you start saying things like just the other day he was talking about alternative platforms and he mentioned Rumble and he mentioned Brady Young because that's his and bit shoot, and I know if he knew about FTJ Media, he would have said them too. And imagine a shout out with Mike's huge ass audience for FTJ media is all I'm getting at. Plus he's a friend. I'm not trying to you know. I mean, it's like mutual benefit of everyone working together. I think it would be a good idea to try it, you know. Yeah, all right. I don't have a lot of friends, but ask some good ones, so it's all good. That's usually by choice. That's why I tell myself anyway, I don't have friends, but it's because I don't want them. Yeah, that's it. So where would we go on with this? I'm gonna go into this right here because I think on YouTube it doesn't even show it, but on FTJ it does. It says help the GFM. That's the gay fucking midgets. Did you know that? No, it's it's actually the GoFundMe. So that's there if you want to look at it. I got a little video on there, I understand that there's something coming my way that's going to be very detrimental to the way I am conducting my small business and have been for the last couple of years after I left the store. So I got to make a quick change, and this is the way it's gonna have to be done in order for me to get to the point where I'm actually qualified to actually be in different stores that are larger, you know, chain stores. So I need to address that. Otherwise the whole thing comes down, right, so you can you can support the show that way. You can support the show with the gifts and go that's always up there. I'm going to change some of the icons and some of the writing and just update a little bit. But the best one, the most fun one for me because then I get to make something for you, like handcrafted and send it out to you, is with the website centerfrillc dot com. And there you can also find the clickable portals. I call them just the links. Right, you don't see the actual link, You just see a picture and you click on the picture to Doctor Monso and Doctor Glidden. And it's the home for the best Hot Sauce and my books and a clean source creatine hydrochloride, and if anyone is actually interested in me doing a pre workout or a post workout, I can make the formula. I have the I have the technology. So there's that, and then there's the Glidden's Health Solution Show, which by the way, I'm going to make a carbon copy of that for FTJ Media and then just get that opened up as its own separate channel with just all the Doctor Glidden shows that I've done up to now, and it's probably like over one hundred and twenty I think, because we talked every Wednesday and we have for the last thought must three years. And then there's a Patreon and uh yeah, I promised them, but live exclusive. So I said I was gonna do by the end of the weekend. I'll do it on Monday. I got to get some stuff done. I guess some winners. I came in and I've got my my, my big order that came in. But again, that might be one of the last months that I get it. So so twenty fifteen World House Sauce Award Winder, I can probably get rid of the part of this as attention we're back in town. Yeah, that whole thing needs to go away. Eh, it's just like old news.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you click on this and it's my my link to doctor Glyndon's sight. Use this one, and then use my code Ballbusters. It's a coupon code for an additional twenty five percent off. Right now he has his price twenty five percent lower than he did for the last fifteen months when my coupon code was a fifty percent off coupon code. But now that he already reduced on his side for everybody twenty five percent of that, you get an additional twenty five percent off with my coupon. That makes sense, so same saying basically, and then you have access to all kinds of cool stuff in here, including the health recovery protocols with over one hundred and ten different ailments that you could get quick answers for in a generic sense and actually a little bit better than that. When I had the kidneystone thing, I looked up kidney stones. I'll show you what I did, right. I went and I saw a chronic kidney disease nupe Nope, and that's not it. And I went kidney stones and I clicked that and what did you know? There was a video for it, and I watched it and this was made. I think this video was made in twenty fifteen. So all I did is text mister mister doctor person guy doctor Glyndon. I said, hey, is there anything else you'd recommend because it's been in a while since you made this video and he said yes. So I had the burberous bulgaris that is recommended, and some a couple of other things, and he said, also get this in because it'll actually dissolve and break down the stone. I said, that sounds like an excellent idea, So I'm not pissing out a fucking eraser, a pencil eraser size of jagged razor blades of calcium. Right, And it all worked. I didn't have any pain when I went to the doctor. They set scanned the shit out of me, gave me a bunch of radiation I didn't need, poison me probably worse than I ever would have if I didn't go there, obviously, and then they sent me home into pain. They gave me delauded when I was there, and fucking tile naw to leave with like a perscretion. I'm like, what the fuck am I supposed to do with that, so then you realized that I was in pain for to give me delauded right, and then then they're like, yeah, okay, you're on your own now, bitch, Like yeah, okay, so I'm gonna call doctor Glyndon. And this is the difference, Like it was resolved and fixed with his advice. And something similar happened, not with kidneys, but another issue that I had where I waited to go to a doctor and then I went because for two weeks I couldn't really see. After I jogged around farmland that was obviously they sprayed. I could see here the airplanes, the small small engine airplanes at night, or the helicopters sometimes they use same place as they use they use both. And I jogged around this deserty, dusty farmland and I couldn't see, and I had like goopy, really stick goopy crap in my eyes. When I woke up the next day, I had I had to actually use my fingers to open my eyes and clear all that crap out. But I was still seeing through what looked like milk.
Speaker 7: And it was.
Speaker 1: It was constant, like I couldn't drive that well for a while, I wouldn't and uh, it was getting it was getting bad, and it was irritating, and it was like the one one eye to the next, and uh yeah, there was no answers coming from the doctors. They gave me something that you know, may cause blindness. I'm like, oh great, so the thing I'm trying to prevent may cause it Isn't that always the way with these types of drugs that they say. It was some kind of drop. So I used it once or twice and I was like, that's it. And then doctor Lynnen and doctor Monso came to my aid with a homeopathic like the pellets, and I did the touch procedure that comes out of the Doctor Manzo book. The inner like left hand leave, right hand remain the way the magnetic energy or you get think of polarity goes. So if you're spiraling inward or an outward, right remain means to push it in leave, but in conjunction together or separate. It makes sense when you start reading the book, but it's actually, you know, setting energy pathways right so your body can actually get the information to each part of it to heal itself. And so that's actually what worked and I got better. So I since then I don't ever question. I never did, really any but like I believed in what they were saying because it made sense all the time, and everything else I've read, I'd like, I know, there's got to be a better way than what the mds do, who murder you and tell you that if anybody who tells you that shots are good for you is a demon. Anybody tells you that chemo and radiation is a good idea is a demon, a stupid one. And I already knew that that wasn't the avenue I wanted to bow to the rest of my life or bring my family to. But to actually see it work on me, I mean, that's just I'm a strong advocate. I'm just gonna say that I don't I don't ever promote or support anything that's not one hundred percent like something that I believe in, and this is one of those things that I do believe in one hundred percent. So that's here, and you can always like, if you have an issue and you have the membership, you can do that yourself. And then also there's the Medical Insight page where you have these are all videos that told bad foods. So there's a ton of videos on the other page we were just on. But all you see is the name of the symptom or you know, the the concept of quote unquote the disease or disorder that you're looking for, and then it brings you to either literature or a video there. So there's a tons of videos over there. Then there's these videos here. They tell you the importance of the ninety es, central nutrients, all sorts of things like that, and then you go getting the membership is probably the best thing that I've ever done as far as my health because this is like my health insurance. I have VA. Screw the VA, you know, out of the blue, they sent me like a shit kit to send them a sample of my poop, and I'm like, I don't really have any contact. You want me to send you a fuck you? Part of the language freaking weirdos breaking what they call those scatological freaks, Salt and selenium. These two next to each other. They must watch parasite clans right there, And where were we at? Who were at?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: There was another one up? Haro oh, Yeah, the central fatty ass is a good one. But there's a cholesterol in here, and it's in alphabetical order. So I should realize it's just right there. Okay, Sooty meditation, that's cool. Diaride health. What to expect when you begin a healing program and you know that a lot of people who struggle with weight loss or with weight gain, I should say fluctuating weight. It has to do with your nutrient deficiencies. Your body is going to be sending you all kinds of wild, crazy impulses if it needs some sort of nutrient that it's not getting. It needs raw material for the function and create, you know, carry out its its activities, and it's in the systems that it has. So if you don't have what it needs, it's going to create the desire to eat so that in the effort to hopefully get the things that it needs to do what it needs to do inside of you. So if you're going to you know, some sort of diet and yo, speaking of which, if you guys, tune in on when I'm gonna talk to him about Cass Elliott. Her name is really a Cohen. Yeah, Mama, Cass. She went on a massive diet, dropped one hundred pounds on a crash diet just before doing this Vegas tour. In her voice and all kinds of other things were messed up because of it. And I'm saying, I'm saying, if you dropped a hundred pounds in a quick time period, you certainly did also deplete yourself with whatever nutrients we were even getting before, and that's not good. So she had no voice, she had other problems, and she because she bombed the first night, they canceled the rest of her thing. It was supposed to be like forty thousand dollars a night that she was gonna make it back then at sixty eight or something like that. I can't remember what year it was, maybe it was seventy one, but it's just kind of weird. Then, I guarantee you had everything to do with nutrient deficiencies that made her get ill and frail and just fall out of sync with her voice and stuff. So it's important Interviews Curative Medicine Podcast. And then there's the store. So when you go to here, you'll see full script. You get ten percent off if you're a member. You also get twenty percent off of his book if you get the hard copy, meaning does the pair back or the hardcover. Hardcover and hard copy different things, right, hard copy just means you can physically hold it. And then there's the digital copy, which I bought because I used the elliptical and that's when I read. And it's hard to flip a book when you're got both hands busy and your legs are pumping. So full script, you get ten percent off there, and there's all kinds of different stuff in here. There's many things you can get from this site. So I'm just wanted to let you know that it's there. I'm back out of here, and doctor Monzo can get you to your nine essential nutrients too, and you can do it if your budget's tight. If you love youngevity, go with the eifelhealth dot com and get it. If you just need something to give you the nutrients in an absorbable way so your body can actually utilize it. And that's all. And it's not like, you know, you get big ass pellet of calcium and you get only eight percent absorption from it, so you think you're getting your shit ton of calcium and you're not because you're getting like basically, you're basically eating fucking sidewalk chalk. It's not good.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 1: This is the way, and I'll show you what the four things are that you would want to get your ninety essentials. Okay, the Whole Food multi vitamin takes the place of the tanky tangerine. The tanky tangerine is eighty two something. If you just go right from the site and you don't call, you should call because it'll probably get a better pricing. But if you go right from the site, eighty two versus thirty nine, so you're already saving half off there. That's forty bucks. Plus you're gonna get a five percent off with the BB five code. Okay. Bulb cumic acid is at least, at the very least ninety days supply, so you divide that cost by three because you don't have to buy it every month. It's not a three day supply. It's at least a ninety day supply. If you're taking one eighth teaspoon, which is more than the recommended starter, you should start off with one thirty second or one sixteenth of a teaspoon. And I believe a spoon comes with it now it used to when you got it from doctor Manso. So if you're doing that, if you're doing it at the one sixteenth, it'll last you one hundred and eighty days, So buy that half a year, divide that by six. Then but if you if you bring yourself up to the one eighth teaspoon, then you're still gonna get ninety days out of this jar if it's one person. All right, So that's way, way, way cheaper than you know. But I like the plant Drive mineral bottles over at Young Jevy and I and I drink them and and I buy them.
Speaker 8: So just.
Speaker 1: This Alaskan Kyle Little oil. If you're going to get something that's equitable to the the Essential Fatty Asses or EFA plus, the EFA plus is forty eight something for a thirty day supply. This is twenty four and you're still getting a what do you call You're still getting a five percent discount off of that price too. You see what I'm saying here. I'm trying to help you so that you can get what you need to make you feel better and make your family feel better whatever, in a better, you know, budget friendly way. And you would take three of these because they're smaller. They're four hundred fifteen milligram the twelve hundred milligram. I don't think they're in stock yet. But once they are, you'd only take one of those, and it's only like instead of twenty four, I think it's like twenty nine dollars, but you get one hundred. You get one hundred pills in this and it's enough for over thirty days. All right, moving on, scroll down a little bit. There's a whole food seat complex. Some people like to add that it's not necessary, but the core copper is an I would consider an extra add on, but it's a it's an essential extra add on. Like you should most certainly do this if you're gonna if you're going to start a plan like this, you should have the additional core copperator for the first ninety days and then beyond and see how things feel, and I see how things are different. But the money that you're saving off of the other stuff I showed you, you should be able to grab that too. All right, now, the very last thing, and again I'm gonna tell you that I'm a I'm a bit, I'm a true believer in a in A in A lover of the beyond us two FCS liquid bottles fromifelhealth dot com. Like I love that stuff. I order three and four at a time. I love it. But the IP six has the same like it has the magnesium, the calcium and all that in it as well, So you're it can be substituted. And I say sub sub supplemented when I mean when I mean substituted. It can be substituted for the IP six with the IP six, all right. And then there's additional things going on here because there's the innocetol and all the other stuff. So there's additional benefits with this. And again, if you're going from the website pricing, then the beyond OSTEOFCS bottle that lasts you about thirty days would cost sixty two, whereas this is forty four and it should last you about the same amount of time. So I'm just letting you know this. I'm not pitting two people against each other because I love them both. I think the best way to go about this is to mix and match. Like if you like the plant Arrive minerals, but the Tanky tangerine at eighty two dollars is a little bit steeped, and you go and you grab the whole Food multivitamin from doctor Manzo. You see what I'm saying. You kind of mix a match, but you should definitely get the core copper from him, and the IP six I think is probably a really good addition as well. And maybe some days you try, maybe some months you try the the ASUFX liquid and then sometimes you try this, but see which one you look better. A lot of people complain about the deandas EOFs flavor, but I love it, so all right, there you go. So now you know, weiss to recap the I P six the core copper, which I said again, remember that's the that's the variable that you may ray not want, but I think you most certainly should. And then you have up on top here like these three right here, it's like these three plus the IP six is essentially your ninety essentials and plus some. And then you get the core copper and you're you're golden like the Golden girls, right all right, and you're doing it for a lot cheaper than whatever the other setup is over at Youngevity and you use BB five and get it five percent off, Bravo, Bravo five. Okay, now we got it all out the way. We can do whatever we want.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: That cool. We got all our chores done. Doctor Monsel's books over on this side click that s already set up. And if you want one of his classes, like the online twenty twenty plus hour class, you still get a discount if you use Ballbusters over there. And then you do the video classes and stuff like that. You get all that done, and then next time he comes around with a live session. If you want to take the Practitioner's course and become a practitioner, they probably be a good idea that out of the book first, but then go ahead and sign up for it. He says. You can apply the other class fee, the one that you take at in your own with the twenty hours worth of material, you can apply that to the cost of the in person if you've already gone through that fitting first. The in person cost is those two things combined, So if you've already done part of it, he'll take it off of the in person three and a half or four day session where you actually practice on people doing the the lf TOFT body system. Okay, but you use the Bubbuxer's code ding all right. And then my sauce is our one stop shop is the coupon code for ten percent off if you get two or more sauces. It was basically if you hit twenty eight three or four dollars or something like that, then it automatically is able to be used my book. And someone asked me, so I'm just gonna bring this up real quick. They said, I saw all these links to get your books someplace else, but I don't see how I buy it from you. Well, it's because you just didn't scroll down far enough. There's a big there's a lot of uh information or description here? Do you scroll all the way down? Six nine nine barns eight and a half by eleven paperback in Amazon Amazon hardcover, which takes the longest to get here if I don't have any on hand, and I don't at the moment, is learning in? Is he starting this show? Oh no, that's just his old bunch of love Lenny. Oh, that's fra Fra. Her name is Frau. They have like frag graph. That's cool, all right, So let me go ahead and do this. Let me put this on so if anybody wants to call in, you can ye uh, I got settings. So we'll have the radio. We'll have the radio. We'll have the through two thighs and the phone number is six one nine one zero three, three, four. But we're gonna get into the gritty and the nitty.
Speaker 4: I I have a.
Speaker 1: I hesitate to continue to go into the Charlie Kirk stuff because there's a lot of bullshit out there. There's a lot of insanity, crazy people trying to deliberately make the waters murky, and I don't want to be uh caught up into it. I put three videos up. They were long enough. You know, there is more stuff that it kind of confirms what I said that it was up close. It was probably some sort of contraption. It was probably some sort of air going or something like that. And it looks like I, I mean, you can sell. You can tell it comes up from underneath his shirt because it holds his shirt all the way up to here like this, and then it very quickly it drops back down because where the collar stitching is, like the ring neck of the shirt stitching is, you can see a little gray die showing a hole and then you see you know, the red dot up here forming spreading. And if you're not looking at it from the WRONGX angle or you're looking at it from the proper angle where you can see it all, there's no way you could say that was prop There is There is no freaking Hollywood bullshit that could make blood pour out of someone's neck like that. You would see some sort of contraction. Anybody who says that that didn't happen and was all fake is fucking living in their own fantasy world. He's dead. They killed them, and they did it with probably just a noise in the background to distract from what was happening right next to him, or potentially strapped right to him. What are you guys doing. I see lots of people up in the house. Now, Rum and SODA's here. Hey, it's good to see her, buddy. Hi, I'll try to make it entertaining. Now, get a lot of pressure. Oh yeah, there's Mama cast Yeah. No denying that genealogy whatsoever. Of course, Yeah, I know she was most certainly. Uh way, her last name is Cohen. I only I was on the elliptical and I didn't feel like reading that dunk. So I watched a video and I was like, what the hell, I'll watch this. By the way, there's this thing called I don't care prodigy prophes. I don't know. I watched a really stupid video about streep shifters that I want to get into because there's some information on there about something else that was they were talking about the ball cult and that's what got me watching it. And they're like Satanism and it's like, we're a good Jewish family to the to the outside world. I'm like, that's not a thing. That's that's a you know, contradiction of terms. If you're if you're a devout religious Jude, then that means that you hate the rest of the world and you're hoping for it to die. I mean, that's really what they're what they're what their teachings are. It can't be any other way. So what do you say in actually, lady so then like and then she's like, but in behind closed doors we were cult of Paul And I'm thinking, well, that's the same thing as Saint Saturn, even if she doesn't know that, and everybody's like satan worship, like sas seems like the decoy, seems like the Christianized perspective or or you know, conceptualization of something that's actually Saturn. And then when the only reason why this is important because tomato tomato. But when you hear Saturn, you should understand that it's coming from the same cult that has moved through history for the last five thousand plus years, and then all the attributes. This is why it's important to understand things for you know, and these little details do matter because if you can conceptualize or if there's more data available to you to realize what kind of person makes up these types of things and what they've done and what their practices have been, and then you have this you know, pattern recognition that you can establish and a long history chronology chronos saturn right of what they've done in the past and their methods and their modus operande. So if they poison things, if they are into pharmacia, if they are creating drugs and potions with adders venom, same same as they were then as they are now now they just call it allopathy or they don't call it that. They call it, you know, major medical. The only thing in town, Rockefeller Medicine. And it's part of their death cult. Just like when they were terrorizing the people before our Gothic ancestors came along and broke up their party, they were poisoning people. They were testing their concoctions out on people. Dude, even as far further into the future as Cleopatra the seventh. She was a crazy bitch, right. Remember, prisoner doesn't mean you did something wrong. You can be a prisoner just because you have a tyrannical you know, rulership. So they would take she would take prisoners and test different deadly snake venoms on them to see how they died. That's how she got her kicks. That was her sciencing, her experimentation. Yeah, yeah, do you want to be hey, yeah, you know how they like ask you if you want to volunteer for a study. Yeah, except you didn't get a chance to say no. And that's actually written about in my book, I think, but she was established, actually it is. Yeah, and she ended up killing herself with her venom of choice. You know, back before they had needles that were hollow, like a snake's tooth. Right, a snake's tooth is hollow, shoots out the venom before they had that, and you know, like lizards and like komodo dragons or whatever, their saliva itself when they bite you. The saliva is riddled with toxins, poisons, bacteria, all kinds of stuff, including like venom, so it affects most certainly and will without a doubt effect and poison not only the system of the thing, but the bite spot will become horrifically disgusting. And then you know, you've seen those videos where that I don't know if it was like a water buffalo type thing. You know, it gets bitten in the leg and then the lizard just hangs out for for like a day and waits for it to die, and then he eats it. So that's how freaking jacked up. Those things are just chilling wait for.
Speaker 9: You to die.
Speaker 1: No big deal. But yeah, you would usually scratch themselves. So if they had like a comb, they'd easily sometimes made out of bone or some sort of like a osidian, if they would carver that. Depending on where there are and what part of the world they're in, they would have something that they could or even like a hair clip type of thing. So she would she They said either she scratched herself with it and put the venom into the cut, or that she mixed it with some sort of face cream and killed herself. She got it at Sephora.
Speaker 6: Run.
Speaker 1: Now let's again, because are you a thing? I heard? Oh that's the other thing. There's a lot of this guy I could break down this other guy's video and show you how stupid it is, how wrong it is. We could do that because when they're talking about oh kauz Aarya blah blah blah, I'm like that whole ultimatum thing, it's like I played with that idea for a while, but there's no real Yeah, it's a miss. It's a misconstrued or or deliberately manipulated into the misinformation history of Kazaria because these people were the Saturn quot long before that. And it's not because they're because this is what they say, Oh, those aren't the real Jews. I'm like, why is it better? Why would it be better to be a real one? Their own Torah talks about how they want to decimate all nations and how their God or Hashem is going to do that for them. That's a supremacy religion with a very that's not okay, a religion of violence or of you know, malicious animosity with a plan to destroy. That's why the Jesuits were good at poisoning people, because they're a crypto, fucking craptos as why they've been poisoning things forever because it's easier and by proxy. Talmud says, it's okay you can. You can starve or poison anybody, and there's there's nothing that their God will do uh to punish you for that. All right, let's hear what this assle has to say. I like Russia a lot.
Speaker 10: Fighting the Kazari and mafia in their homeland. They're cutting the head off the stake of the group that has been destroying this place.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the Molex Sigil and the Ukraine crust, there couldn't be a closer resemblance if you tried.
Speaker 6: That's the generations.
Speaker 11: What does that have to do with Australia today?
Speaker 6: Here it now.
Speaker 10: Because they control this country wide, They control livery rules from the Russians, along with many other nations and many other militaries are actually fighting a sub.
Speaker 1: To write Zelenski agrees to rebuild Ukrainian whatever with good old mister Larry Fink and Black Rotchey. I wonder, I wonder if this is all just a convenient little arrangement they have so fucked up.
Speaker 10: In war to exterminate vermin from the planet. Endates in COVID are just put one part of our.
Speaker 6: Largest scheme to depopulate the planet. We have been wrong, we have been raped. We have been helpful for generations, and the.
Speaker 10: Mandate, directed by the government and enforced by the police and provided for by the big farmer, have been exterminating the people.
Speaker 2: Many of you all part of the same plan.
Speaker 12: Many of your former colleagues previously of the oscons and many others don't share the same views that you're speaking about today.
Speaker 11: In fact, they decry them and condemn them.
Speaker 13: Does that make you think twice about the time that you're on.
Speaker 10: No, if they could read and write, put their heads out of their backsides, they would, they.
Speaker 1: Could and pull their heads out of their ass love it for themselves.
Speaker 10: As we have said very beginning, do your own research, flights. As I've said many times, trust.
Speaker 1: Me, no government, no government who or or official, would ever tell you do your own research. They don't want you having independent thought. A man who says that you know, at least he believes in what he's saying. He believes that it's he's being honest to the extent of his knowledge. And that is something that is commendable, very commendable by this man.
Speaker 9: Pick up your own mind.
Speaker 1: The Russians, so it says is Israel's Prime minister has accused his Australian counterpart of having betrayed Israel and abandoned is Australia's Jewish community. Yes, that really. I mean at some point you're like, it's like everybody who you say represents you is in some really evil shit. But you're all minding your own business quote unquote and your little you know, territory in our country. But are you though? Like, with your presence here, has everyone suffered economically? Have other small businesses closed down because of inability to compete with the you know, the system that favors you have more? Has more immigration been flooding in because of your politicians even though you're in your little community, Uh been flooding in and opening up the floodgates for all these fucking savages. Like what has your presence done to lift up the area for all the people? Has anything? Or has it just been a bunch of virtue signaling for a bunch of fucking people who are mentally ill, who are perverted out of their minds, who want to touch boys and girls at very young ages and also like to you know, thump each other's bumpers? Is that where all your advocacy goes. Is that where you know, you want the right to have a baby ripped out of the wood. That's progress. Is that what you've promoted, is that what you've funded with all the money that you've stolen from the communities around you, is that is that where their money goes? Like is there is it really a benign little, you know, peaceful little community or are they actively doing horrible things and then acting the victim? Are they pushing for the shots, are they pushing for exemptions for themselves and all the things that they want of other people to be forced to do. They're statists at the very least, at the very least, they want not only to control the government, but they want the government to do their bidding. That statism your violence by proxy, utilizing quote unquote authority which I call false authority, to scare and force by threat of violence or by violence, the people into submission into doing what they the Jews or whomever they represent, to do, to do exactly what they're asking the government to do. Right, so we have to have and and then God forbid your country be set up like America, where if if the federal government receives money for the public school, then they also have to take all the bullshit with it. If they want the money to keep coming, then they have to sell out the children. They have to subject them to perversion. They have to subject them to teachings that make them hate their parents because and isolate them so they can be raised by the state. The subtle and the and the direct mind games they play with your child to socialize them, and and and and break and whiglir away and erode the bond that you had with your child before they went to school. And all of a sudden they start to change all of a sudden. You think, is it because of the kids that they that they hang around with. Yeah, probably because they're not all of the same values as you have in your house. But there's another thing going on there. There's the overall teaching that makes them hate themselves, makes them consider everybody who is older than them racist bigots with a full of intolerance, and they don't want to be like that, So then they end up painting their parents and themselves by extension. That's not fair, that's trauma.
Speaker 14: I do believe that the Delane Amendment has to do with the FDA making sure that they keep poises out of our food. And if they're not doing that, hmmm, why don't we ask Alexa?
Speaker 15: Can we sue the FDA under the Delaney Amendment?
Speaker 16: From substack dot com. Once FDA approved and licensed, you can sue.
Speaker 15: Alexa. What's the Delaney Amendment?
Speaker 16: The Delaney Amendment is an amendment to the US Food Drug and Cosmetic Act that prohibits the use of carcinogenic food additives. It was enacted to protect the public from cancer causing substances and food.
Speaker 17: Well, my friend, why don't you d m me.
Speaker 14: I think we got something here hashtag retirement plan.
Speaker 1: Pretty sure, it's probably part Peter two IDF soldier confess about the crimes of Gaza. I'll read it to you, says Listen, I'm a sniper, you understand. I lighted probably from the beginning of the war until now six hundred persons from Gaza. Remember these are children and families, unarmed from a distance, because that's what Kylberts do. They shoot from a distance. Anybody calls themselves a sniper, it's just a cold blooded murderer whoa and that means all people too. Like the guy from Paramount tactical who said he was a sniper who got everything wrong with the Charlie Kirk thing and made a bunch of bullshit. I think his whole purpose was to do that, because apparently he was also activated to talk about the Butler Pa thing, you know, the the the they call that thing, the the whatever. That word is a something that pierced the ear that wasn't a bullet, but you know, pierced the year for you know, to basically tag him as there the Jewish cattle that he is. Uh Trump, So four hundred four six hundred, Goazain's just this guy, just this one asshole, right. This is no including the bombs he's saying six hundred. If he's if he's exaggerating, let's say he's exaggerating by one hundred and fifty, that's still four hundred and fifty people. He's just from a distance, shot and murdered. And I don't think he's exaggerating. I swear to God, I will come to snipe you in half. That's what he's saying to this guy. For no reason other than the fact that if you're a certain thing, then you're to be hated. This is what this whole religion is. I don't care if you're talking about the Tauma, the Torah, the fucking Kabbala, Kazari and Ashkenazi Sephardik. What is the fucking difference. It's the Saturn cult. It's like, oh, well, these guys took up and because this is the this is the game, they say, because people adopted a religion because they were given an ultimatum by you know whatever, this Aar or whatever of Russia. There's some magical period of time in history seven hundred ADS or some shit like that that you either take on as Islam, Christianity or Judaism. And they said Judaism, Well, that doesn't mean that they weren't set in cult prior to that in Kazaria, and that would mean that they were just they were just the same way vase, the same Semitic bishes without the shield, without the cover shield of bullshit. And they picked the one that is in charge of the other two that would be the obvious choice, like what are you gonna be the ones that represent all the banking and marketing and finance that also have at their disposal the sacrificial class of the Christians that they also created, or the muscle, which is Islam really you honestly well, no, let's pick the one that's a sacrificial class. Let's be Christians.
Speaker 9: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: No, they're gonna say Judaism even if that, if stories even is even valid. You know hard it is a fine like information on that. I was searching for it for my book and it was harder for it was harder for me to find the name of whomever was supposed to have given that ultimatum than anything else I did in the book. And maybe that's an indication that's true. I don't know. I wasn't there. Sweet job. That's probably misunderstood by good old a voice text. Listen, I will I will something sweet. Yeah, this you will like what I will show you. You will thank me. What sounds a little gay? I'm thinking, wait, wait, no, what do you want to show me? What did what did you do? For just one minute? Hold on? I guess everything he just said wasn't important because I didn't bother translating that part. Shove you will like me for it? Oh, it's a fucking set up for another video on the ground. That's nice.
Speaker 6: No, I've been a chicken.
Speaker 17: That's long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the tough guys on people. Four dogs slaughtered in the morning. Dogs, these people, I thought you in a life for yes or I kill innocent or not, I don't care. I won't leave neither elder nor child's. I will kill you all. I don't have heart, I have no mercy. Well, at least that's honest. And yeah, you won't be people who aren't fucking whacked. Other minds who aren't completely devoid of all you know, goodness, who aren't detached from whatever the higher power, benevolent creator is. If they're not, if they're not abandoned by that, then wars up their brains and they end up catatonic, rocking in front of a window and will and a chair, or committing suicide like that's pretty much the retirement plan for a lot of combat veterans, and the other ones drink themselves half to death or are on opioids for the other injuries that they have besides their physical emphasize their mental ones. They don't. None of them come back without PTS. I don't want to call it a disorder because it would be pretty messed up to have that to prefer you to be normal, So how can it be a disorder. It's post from that extress period, and the story disorder means there's something wrong with you. And I think there's something wrong with the thing that you had to go through. Don't put it on your shoulders that it's something wrong with you. This guy is not going to have any of those problems. He's gonna sleep very well at night because he's a fucking maniac.
Speaker 2: Is that.
Speaker 1: I'm cutting off your heads? I swear children, women and all children, elderly, big, small. I don't care if I see anyone, I just slaughter. I remember, nobody's gonna get in trouble for them for them doing this. So this is how any occupation in the Gaza or any of these areas where Palestinians still somehow are holding on to life. When I see a soldier, this is this is the type of people that they're encountering. How long before they're all executed? And then they're still getting kill lists, threat assessment lists from Pallanteer on the daily basis, because they're going through the whole list in a single day. If they get fifty threats, like, they have to keep on lowering the standards for what a threat is so they can just murder families because a threat to them is somebody who procreates that's a threat to their government, does have anything to do with weapons and anything to do with Hamas, which is a boogeyman bullshit story in the first place, funded by directly by Yahuo concerns instances. This is through Qatar. Actually the money was washed through that, but Palenteer is just giving them. This is how sick and evil Palateer is. And it's what's here that I keep on trying to tell people, And I don't understand that a lot of people are getting it. And I think a lot of people I knew it, but to hear someone else say it, I think it makes it more real in people's minds. Is that what we're seeing in Gaza is just the reflection of what is established, even rooted down deeper right here, and it's got it's it's slowly becoming more and more obvious to more people. But that's only because they don't care anymore, which is dangerous and scary because that means that they're getting closer and closer to our turn. And not to mention the fact that they murder us on a constant basis through their sorcery that they call formachia, that we call formakia, that it's allopathy, a major way for them to continue to build their body count and harm the gooy including poison of food, water, air, legislating themselves to where they can put poisons in your food and make it mandatory that they're in there all their waste products, putting freaking fluoride and chlorine into the water, among many other things, and pacifying the populace as they continue to ravage them in multiple ways, including robbing them of alve their wealth while they're alive. And if you go through their medical system with a serious illness, you're never going to go anywhere nearer an answer solution that actually fixes the problem so that it doesn't come back. Well, you're going to get as a bunch of bills horribly more sick, and they're going to have stolen everything from you and whatever your relatives are around to, you know, to suck up the rest of the bill after they've killed you. They're going to suck away all that generational wealth with a single illness. But just think about this is just one guy. Imagine how many of those one guys, Because if this is their mentality. This is what the idea of this is what the most h This is how they how they operate. They don't have consciences, they don't have I don't think they have feeling for their children, their own children or one another, because how can you do this to other people without some sort of sense of empathy connecting? Like how would that? You know, like you you feel the feeling of that as if you're experiencing and something's doing it to you if you have a heart, but if you don't, if you have no tether to something higher, to like a benevolent creator, and you feel like there's absolutely zero consequences for your actions and you have that type of sociopathic mind, what's stopping you? What's putting the brakes on you? Besides a came rock, which isn't there, or some fear of like international who's nobody's going to do that with Israel? You know, you know, an upheaval like some sort of you know, whatever you call it relations issue, But there isn't going to be any of that because everybody's scared shit list to do into the Israel because Israel isn't the part that has all the power. It's the military of America in the Bank of England Federal Reserve. Boom boom. These are the two monsters, and although other little many mini banks that they have scattered across the world that we've helped establish by creating wars and killing people and turning things into rubbles, so that they had to take an imf loon from the same demons that funded the war in the first place. I will rape your sister in front of you, is what this guy just said. Oh God, I will slaughter you. I am a sniper. You understand totally from the beginning of the war genocide. If somebody put in quotation in parentheses, I killed six hundred civilians, they don't look a lot different, right. That's a dark skinned uh ove there looking at another guy who just happens to be a different thing. And this is without any other guy never personally anything to him. They follow a very similar book. But yet it doesn't matter. This guy is going to kill you because he has he's been told it's okay to do so. So therefore that like normal people, if he said, hey, you know what, we don't like these people over here. If you want to do something bad to them, go for it. Most people wouldn't take that, take up that offer, because it's like, well, what the fuck do I have? Why what I want to do that? Why what do they did to me?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: Are they horrible people? No, they're actually quite calm and peaceful, just trying to get on their lives. So like you and me, oh well, that's doesn't sound like something I really want to interfere with. They Are they robbing people?
Speaker 18: Like?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, none of that. Are they armed? They pose a threat? No no no, But we say that they do like nobody's going to pick up the gun and shoot that other person if they're not psychotic? Whoo, I come snipe you two. Don't play with us. They are such weak, little coward bitches, and they are so obnoxiously irrogant and full of themselves. They know that the whole world that won't do fucking ship, and that most of the world is in fear of ever even attempting to say anything against them. But not here, not with us. Fuck those people. But that's it, all right, Let's go see what the chat says. What does the chat say.
Speaker 19: That we got?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, by the way, feel free quitting No one, No one will get mad at you. And the goal of the stream, as we said, is six million subscribers. Oh good times. Uh let's see, let's see what the other chat says. I think I can just go in here. Oh god, there are right there, so little down. They probably have a quota. I gotta get through where it starts here. You know what, you guys can't see you because my head's in the way. Uh yeah, let me try this. Well, then my other thing's going to be in the way. Though that's not too bad. It sounds bad. All right, let's go back even, folks, or we got there. Chrominological analogia combines archaeology with astronomy to piece together actual historical timelines. And now it's most Western civilization. Well I just keep jumping. See it's just I'm not even touching anything that's fucking jumping as mirror wave narrative, yes, sir, I think put in as a what the fuck is it moving for? What the hell? All right, I gotta get off this phage. I gotta look at something else because I can't read something that's dancing up and down. Motherfuckers. All right, let's look at this jew Masonic history and interplay material I looking Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, but it looks like, no, I don't know what the hell that's a bunch of like what is that waveve I've ever met? Are you saying putin hudding? I don't know. He looks like he might have some TRD harder mixing there too. And w are the one thousand American kids that go missing daily? Yeah, it's like a million and a half. They don't ever say that, or like a million one point one million or something like that. Maybe you're is like old. Conservatively it's two hundred and fifty thousand, like yeah, okay, that's And then you have on docks coming out over the border. How many of those do you think that don't have any kind of paperwork to them. Nobody's looking for them, and nobody's nobody's missing them, honeyman, you think end up on somebody's uh you know, dungeon floor chained to it. Yeah, they are not free tard. They are genetically cold blooded, sadistic cowards. And you know what, it's the ones that are religious that are the worst, because you know, I have a friend, one of my best friends, who says he's Russian Jewish. But you wouldn't know it unless he told you, because he's not into their religion. He's not ever standing out upon or defending any other shit. He doesn't even talk about it. They didn't talk about it. He's just a guy, just like his dad is just a guy. They're just people that live among you, in your community. They're not It's like saying that, yeah I'm Irish, that doesn't mean I go around looking for fucking clovers. You know, it's not. Do you understand what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Other language is for sure, the hall spit language. It's all freaking guttural, freaking whatever you call it, fuh below stone age junk that they try to make into something. Everything that they do is special and wonderful. Remember, it's not because they're a bunch of inbred retards. Certainly not. It's definitely not because they've never accomplished anything in the for the last five thousand years that we've known about them. Now, that won't be it. They don't just assume and take credit for and change their own names and put them in some kind of Hebraic bullshit rendering so that they can claim that they did something and they created a civilization. When we did it so that they could also erase our accomplishments, so people don't ever look to the goths the areas and say, hey, we're they're responsible for like the law, order, goodness, kindness people. The whole concept of you know, cause no harm, monogamy, marriage, baptism, the concept of a creator period, and then the concept of a benevolent creator that all came from our people. Yeah, tactic, guess I got you there. The replacement theory theology is gasletting that have worked better than people can imagine. And then somebody else says, and he also said the rothschild healthcare system is working great at planned, right right, right, right right. Okay, let's see if we get back over the fatigia wispy Alex, how you doing, buddy? Does his death count could include the two for one shots for the pregnant women. Yeah, probably golands between to pretend to your God. Well, here's the thing about golams. The whole idea of the concept is you're ready something on a little piece of paper like a command, and he's sticking in his mouth. What do you think? What do you think, America? Is it's not even so much that they say that in that book The Golem by Michael Collins Piper, that isn't like, I don't think the nuclear plan for for Israel is the goal because that only talks about Israel as if it's a standalone entity that isn't somehow attached directly to America and the Bank of a Bank of England. So basically, all of the corruption of these of the same cult on all continents, this is just their their bastard child or their brady child. So if you're where are you at, if you're going to call anything a golam, wouldn't it be the thing that they get bark orders at and then you know, wind up and send off to do their bidding. Well, that would be America and our military. That would be America, and our politicians. That would be America, and your local politicians. That would be America. And the financial system. That's their goalm because they give them everything that they want. It's really the bank calling all the shots. And you can see that what's been getting the most funding in the last five years. Well, I mean just I'm just saying just in the last five years, but I mean it's been going on for a long time. You create a bunch of fucking always a quote unquote Kazarians fighting the same enemy. And I hate when people say that this is a fake war because it better not be, is all I'm saying, because this was the resistance that they had, the greatest resistance that these fucking scumbags have had in the world in that geographic location for all time, for the most part, except when they messed with our people way back when before we got all corrupted. And it should remain that way. And these oys are already have all their plans for bigger Israel, and they're going to combine Ukraine with the rest of the bullshit that they're doing down there, and it's it's really disgusting to see. But I mean, where's all the money been going to Ukraine and Israel? So who runs us? I mean, not that I have to believe at this point with people here at FDJ, but it's pretty obvious that other people still haven't getten it out of it yet, you know, And it's a it's a detrimental like for the rest of us. For the people who don't get it, they're going to drag the rest of us to hell with them because it requires an understanding of this shit to not continue to support it. And if they continue to do that, well then we're all fucked. That's the end of the story. There is no Oh but at the zero hour of the fucking you know, say no, there's no saving who's going to do that. Everybody's chicken shit scared. They control way too much. Nobody really gets just how powerful they are. And it's a goddamn cult with really uh devastating uh with the consequences for their people who step out of line, and that's just their own people. Like you can just upset them by having your own mind and hesitating on an order. This is what the Jesuits were all about. That's why they have spies, are spied on their own spies. The same thing with the Frankests. They would kill you themselves if you step out of line. And so now you start playing around with him, you start taking their money, like mister Charlie Kirk for instance, and then you think that these are reasonable, rational things that you can talk with and ask questions and question their motives. They don't answer. They kill, They don't provide a solution. They might do that to lull you in, but it's like the mafia. You're watch a mafia movie. If you start asking questions, you start, you know they've already decided along ahead of time. You know what if this guy is a liability before they get to the point where they got you in the car and you get the screwdriver going in the back of your fucking neck, that wasn't good fellas, You know what I mean? You know what I mean. They were there, they were just talking. They don't want to hear your side. They just want to kill your ass, all right.
Speaker 20: Moving on, imm A Christian Customs Enforcement is contracting Paragon in Israeli tech firm which allows people to use malware to hack devices. The malware that they're using is called Graphite. It compromises phones to access even encryptid software. European powers collaborating with Israel use these tech devices to suppress free speech and monitor journalists, but oftentimes these tech devices also spy on the nation state leaders themselves.
Speaker 17: That's right.
Speaker 20: They gotten in with the Italian government and they were spying on journalists who criticized the brothers of Italy, and they also.
Speaker 1: Spied on the Paragon has been coming up in talks recently. Remember Gidion is another one. Obviously, there's Palenteer. All these names have some of the creepy fucking cryptic sorry for the F word. I do apologists creepy cryptic, symbologic, symbolical, wow, symbolic and deeper occult meeting to them right Like, they're not They're not just named something at random. They're not, you know, but one good name, one name is good as another. That's not what it is. There's definitely a deliberate thing going on with those names, just like Gilead is, you know, administering most of the freaking poisons.
Speaker 11: The Italian government collecting personal.
Speaker 1: Data and met graphite and graphene.
Speaker 20: Messages from Georgia Maloney herself. Most news reports fail to add that specific section of the story. But yes, they spy on everyone involved.
Speaker 1: Spies who spy on their own spies and the people who they work with. You can't just convince them at their little meeting that you're going to do what they say. They're not going to trust you either. This is dotting their eyes and crossing their t's right, Your your commitment and your agreement is just a formality. One way or the other. They're going to get result, whether you're hesitant or useful, and if you say or do something in the wrong. This is how it's like the Charlie kirk thing. It was just because he was high profile and they wanted to make they wanted to scare the public, and they wanted to do a bunch of other things that way. Can you get into some other time that they did it like that, But this is how easy it dis for them do it like cia. They can make things just specifically to kill that one person, and they've done it. They've made they've rigged things to be like booby trap style things. They use air guns instead of actual guns. That might have something to do by Charlie kirkshirt blew up in front of his you know, blew up, right, I don't blow up like this, but I mean like it puffed up and this thing went straight to his ear and then you see the like or straight to his jaw line and then came down and then you see the blood. So something from underneath his shirt. It had to have been. And a lot of people were saying, well, it's because it was a plate hit and I don't know. Something happened, and it could have been something that didn't require an actual gunshot, so they had to from a distance to uh, you know, create the illusion. These are the masters of illusion, the masters of deception. They made Hollywood, what is that deception? Illusion? Special effects? You don't think they're going to employ those in real life scenarios too, Meaning.
Speaker 20: That they could be spying on Immigration Customs Enforcement and the Trump administration. That's exactly why there was an executive order to prohibit the use and acquisition of spyware that poses a risk to national security.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fuck Americans though, is Trump. We're gonna We're gonna bring Powetier on you hard for your anti semantics, right, but just don't just don't follow.
Speaker 21: Me or.
Speaker 11: Yet somehow immigration customs enforcement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say about the Francis and the Jesuit's being being very similar in the sense. But also so this so is this cult, because that's what that's just a representation of how this cult operates. When you see things like the Jetzos, and you see things like the CIA, when you see things like Mazad, it's all these clandestine operations. But that's how this group always works. That's how the Sanhedron works. This is how anybody who's a religious Jew at a high level, and the people who are on the highest level they're not. They're atheists. They don't give it that they were demon conjurers and invokers, summoners forever. They don't believe in it. They did never had a creation theory. They never had a creator. They just knew of a power that they could tap into. They adopted all those things as they assimilate everything else into them to make themselves appear to have some sort of human quality to them. They jump on the bus of things that are productive and then a slate them, co opt them and assume and then claim that it's there doing that made all these things possible for the world. They are the most moratl people. They're the creators of civilization and morality and religions. No, they weren't.
Speaker 20: Can start using this and by the way, if ICE can use it, other federal agencies can contract it. So rest assured. This tech isn't just being used to track migrants or journalists. They're spying on the US government itself. IMMI Christian customers, and it's contracting Paragon.
Speaker 1: Now here's a sick fuck. I think we saw this.
Speaker 17: I have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar on my death.
Speaker 3: I bet you can a lot of nilely try to that way.
Speaker 6: I have never used that mind before in my entire night.
Speaker 17: I have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar on my death.
Speaker 1: How is that? How is that a joke? I have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar at my desk. And then you smile, and then you do the fucking oto shit. You're a piece of crap. I used to read his books. I used to think that the Dark Tower Gunslinger series was awesome. I've read pet Cemetery, I've read a lot of the collection books. I read DreamCatcher It that's a big ass book. I read a lot. I read The stand Oh on my early teens for the most part. H yeah, yeah, we don't need that. Okay. So here's a little reminder of what Rampage the fat fuck is. On July fifteenth, two thousand and eight, Rampage Jackson Jackson is arrested after a police chase where he crashed multiple cars, causing a woman's miscarriage. He was only sentenced to two hundred hours of community service because he was you know, some people would say he's a wrong color, but I would argue to the contrary. He's one of the good ones, right. He makes money for the oys who actually run UFC, and uh yeah, he was using his black privilege, just like he is with his son who's now arrested and probably right out within a blink of an eye, with the fifty thousand dollars pathetic veil that he had a lot for us. But if you think about it, if you went to a bail bondsman, that'll only be five grand, all right, And he's not the type who would go to a bail bondsman, Not that guy.
Speaker 22: There.
Speaker 8: It is one of the most evil legislations that was ever passed, the nineteen thirty nine Canteracttically, what this is is it made it illegal, a criminal offense for doctors and healthcare workers to actually help cure cancer, to recommend things that would cure cancer. So this was passed in England in nineteen thirty nine, but it was pushed worldwide. It's still an effect today in Canada America. This is why when you go to see a doctor, they will recommend chemo or their very expensive treatments, but they can't say this herbal help or this or soursow or holdonga or like ibermectin or something drill.
Speaker 1: It's not all parasitic, and not every cancer is parasitic. So this is an issue I have and everybody else has, because if they don't realize this is happening, then they're gonna be misled to. So the heading that just because you find out that something causes something in one particular instance doesn't mean that's the only thing that causes that particular thing all the time, every time. And that way, you're not one of those people who argues against someone else who has evidence to show that this particular cancer response was caused by something other than a parasite. So you're not wrong, but you're not a harm percent right to say that there's there's a sing. This is what this this cult has done to us with their allopathy is they've made everybody think that there's a unit cause, like a unicousal system there that that nature follows, that it's only the one thing. That way, they can have universal, single solutions that are not specific to the person and their symptoms, but rather to a made up, phony bullshit spell. When they named and labeled it a disease. So this group of symptoms today because you know when when when they decided to make this diagnosis call it the XYZ disease, is because of their group, of their small group of people and not always all of them would have four or five different symptoms in common, and they would produce some sort of you know, visible observable thing like let's say a tumor or you know, a skin rash or something like that. So, okay, this is the designation for that. They don't ever ask how did it occur, why did it occur, what's the root cause of it? They just say skin topical cream. Okay, suppress if it's a cancer. And you know, even with people on the good side of things, put are open to the idea that hey, maybe this cancer has something to do with the parasite. The things that mds refuse to even acknowledge being an issue. Okay, when it is, when it is a parasitic uh, when it caused, then they're right. When it's not a cause of parasite, they're wrong. But they will argue with other people and they will claim that it's all parasitic and this is the they're falling into the same trap their stupid hue risks because they got us tiny little nugget of information, and they want to tell everybody else how stupid they are. And it's all about ego and it's not anything to do with actually being a decent person trying to help people. I've seen this so many times, and everybody is just so fucking drunk on their own fucking intellectual power, which is not anything. They don't have any They don't have any, especially since they act that way when they feel like they do have a little nugget. That's how fucking retarded that they are.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes parasites cause cancer. Often maybe then you have other issues like radiation, phone lines, EMR, shit in your food, toxins. Toxins build up, and then your body decides to wrap them with a coating so that they don't poison the rest of your system. You get this scene called a tumor. Now, that tumor can sometimes be filled with parasites, and sometimes it's not so in that particular instance. It's not just parasites that cause cancer, so the treatment isn't always the same. It's not you know, eating fucking apricot seeds is Gonna Save the Day B seventeen, which is a made up frecking thing, or you know Amygdalan, which is what they call late. You know what latrel is supposed to be. But eating apricot seeds and taking latrel are two different things. That people selling you apricots seeds are basically waving their middle finger at you and taking your money. It's a juice scam.
Speaker 8: Just so you know, like that, they can't recommend that stuff legal, so they could get not only fired and lose their license, they could literally be charged ensued because of this.
Speaker 6: So, in my opinion, this is one of the most evil legilations.
Speaker 8: That ever passed there.
Speaker 1: It is one of the most and it was nineteen thirty nine. Why did I pick this?
Speaker 23: But here's a guy who they got him when he was three years old, and it's heinous, it's absolutely hainous. They torture them in every way possible, fracture their minds, and like I said, they actually read him as code so he can talk, and then he talks about what they did to him, and.
Speaker 21: He cannot get that information on the direct relation.
Speaker 11: Mister de camp, would you please in step and he has to answer these questions.
Speaker 1: To camp as in the same DeCamp that was involved with the Franklin School, Right the U M M. What is it called the Nebraska Boys towns Ship Franklin.
Speaker 17: You're supposed to answer these questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the camp. I can tear his the voice that hap to do with Mona John Diki if I.
Speaker 17: Used to coat a lot of help.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to stop paying.
Speaker 17: The last dollars.
Speaker 1: So he's he's not allowed to say because they programmed him not to be able to say.
Speaker 6: D six four one three seven eight two.
Speaker 21: Program x p y Eagle Alex Hope, please go ahead and answer all questions.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 6: Treated body. I'll never program whichever.
Speaker 21: Mona and What's Monic is an opversion that was created by the United States government to create spies for other countries. They use children for the purpose that they're easily integrated into multiple personalities because they can associate. Monarch is a program that is run by Michael Angelo Achino, who was an Army Reserve colonel at Prestidio.
Speaker 6: He is also the leader of the Timblewell Set. He is also.
Speaker 1: He also runs Yeah and Set is saturned by the way, just everybody is aware set Saturn typhon, same fucking chip. Yahwe is involved in that too, is the same same group of names.
Speaker 9: Yeah, claus Age child daycare center.
Speaker 21: He also is involved in human sacrifice.
Speaker 6: Is he employed by the United States?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 23: Yeah, And there's lots and this has been going on for decades and decades Like here.
Speaker 1: I noticed. If case anybody was wondering, how did that movie end? Well, Michaelino lived along full life, not in prison for any of that shit.
Speaker 23: They admitted that ten thousand orphans have been taken from orphanages and entered into the mk Ultra mind control program, where trauma, tortured drugs, and deepinosas were used to split their minds into a thirteen by thirteen by thirteen matrix of sub personalities or alters to create mind control secrets, service agents, infiltrators, sex kit agents, and assassination agents.
Speaker 1: Yeah one of those. Uh So, the faker Kathy O'Brien puts herself in the position of secret agent and sex kid and infiltrator at times and also groomer. And you know, she was helping along with the child trafficking. So she says, she said she was drug and child trafficking, which i've I believe last time I checked her, are still crimes. So if she's admitting to these things, why is she out walking around too? Unless she's totally full of shit. But there's other reasons why I think she's totally full of shit. I think she was there to take take attention away from real victims and have a nice, wonderful Hey, I feel better, I'm deep programmed story. So people could shut the lid on that, And you know, that was the answer that was, that's a horrible thing. It's acknowledged, but it's been compartmentalized, it's been got a little neat, little bow on it, and now it's on the shelf and I don't have to think about it anymore on my day. Meanwhile, there's victims being created constantly by the same type of people and program but Kathy, Kathy washed it all away with her bullshit story.
Speaker 23: Yeah, they'd met a ten thousand orphans and I was just one of the things.
Speaker 9: They admit this.
Speaker 23: There are like ten thousand of those out there and they've got them off for it, Like this isn't like I know a lot of people will think, well, who could manage all this?
Speaker 2: So they can.
Speaker 23: And they do, and now it's basically mostly run by AI. But it's it's not even a human level sort of a thing.
Speaker 6: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: But here's a guy who I don't think where's yet these days. He's not still in Acapulco, is he? Maybe it is? Okay? Well again, brace yourselves. If you are a parent, or if you have any solder soul whatsoever, this is probably gonna get to you. And this is our government. This is our government flooding this, doing this, lying about it, covering up. As journalists are living through every aspect of this war, displacement, targeted attacks, hunger, and at times even stepping in as medics or doctors when the situation forces us to. We will not tire, we will not despair, and we will not stop, no matter the loss or pain we endure. We know it is our duty to stand at the front lines of danger. But we will never stop and we will keep moving forward. God willing Russell, the of no child should ever have to go through that. These fucking demons are doing this and we're fucking paying for it. Stop paying taxes. You are participating in evil, and do more than that.
Speaker 8: This is not this.
Speaker 1: The more we're complacent with this or complicit with this. The more we not say anything about this, the closer it's coming to your front door. If you have children, they should fuck your head up. It really should. And if it doesn't, you've got detachment problems. You know, you know, you're not driving well with the like other humans. Givan a trauma. The pain, the potential maiming or death of these children should have been something that never was possible in this world. And you know what, if we weren't fucking distracted and sidelined and fucking whatever the hell else we are, assuming that demons are somehow like humans and accepting them like we have throughout history, this wouldn't still continue in this world. If the if our ancestors type of mentality carried on, without the corruption, we wouldn't have allowed this ship. It would have been fair and judge, and people who committed these crimes would have already been long gone. They would have been long gone. Yet instead they fucking run our country. Instead they run the fucking world. This is a direct result of that. This is them, This is their work, This is what they do and what they inspire other fucking freaks to do. And they don't have a problem sleeping at night. I can't say the same. This is much.
Speaker 8: Shud ye.
Speaker 1: How I don't want to listen to you.
Speaker 24: Don't y'all remember how hard, crack and even drugs said the streets in the eighties, And did y'all ever wonder where it came from this interview? I might say, Gary Way were exposed everything. There is a note about how the CIA traffic drugs into our country in the eighties. Listened up to the video.
Speaker 22: Braded along the West coast the United States throughout most of the eighties, and they were funneling. They were selling cocaine in South Central they were also selling it in Nobland, they were selling it in San Francisco, They're sailing in San Jose. And some of the money they were making was going to support an army that the men who ran the cocaine ring worked for, call the FPN. This was an army that the CIA started in nineteen eighty one and supported better known to us most of us who remember to using the contrast Nicara Sugarrette had the men that were running the cocaine were top officials of this conquer army. And what we found was that they were selling this stuff in South Central, which is you know, predominantly black section of Los Angeles. Immediately before the outbreak of the crack cocaina epidemic.
Speaker 2: They started selling.
Speaker 22: Powder tons and tons and times with powdered cocaine was going into this one small area of the city and from there they sold it Freeway rit and Freeway Rip took the powder, turned it into crack, and starting in nineteen eighty three and nineteen eighty four, began distributing it to predominantly the gangs. The book, the crips, and the bloods in Los Angeles.
Speaker 24: Don't y'all remember how hard crack and even drugs said the streets in the eighties.
Speaker 1: And I had to reply back to that fucking douchebag. He says it. Cam Bean on Lifestyle says, y'all even feel bad about for this holo cost uses that gate word y'all calls to people of color. I said, you obviously have trouble separating the Jew run government with white people. This influence and government is after all of us. And I could have said a whole lot more. No one give me focused over that fucking bullshit.
Speaker 13: The system wasn't built for you to win. You went to school to memorize facts you never use. You were trained to raise your hands, wait your turn, and follow instructions. Then they told you get a job, work forty hours a week, give half of it to tax, retire at sixty seven if you're lucky. That's not a life.
Speaker 1: Now they're changing it too, like seventy five.
Speaker 13: That's a script, and most people don't question it because they're too tired from living it. But once you see it, you can't unsee it. That's when you realize freedom was never going to be handed to you.
Speaker 15: You have to build it.
Speaker 13: And that's why I teach digital products, because ownership is the only way out. No boss, no begging, no clocking. You move different when you know the system was never designed to serve you. It was designed to use you. Break the script or stay stuck in it.
Speaker 10: A secret society hidden in plain sight, from world leaders to Hollywood stars, all united by a secret comment book.
Speaker 6: And I'll reveal.
Speaker 17: Everything the system.
Speaker 1: The book just says, first page, it's the Jews. Oh okay, yeah, I just saved your money.
Speaker 20: Harman Homeland Security gave one hundred and ten million dollars to six hundred different religious institutions to protect them. Five hundred of them were Jewish faith based organizations across the United States, despite their being far more Christian churches and far more acts of violence against Christian institutions since twenty eighteen, they found it was necessary to give most of this money to Jewish.
Speaker 1: Organization Otherwise they wouldn't have any money to give to these crazy people who fucking attack ch Christian churches.
Speaker 20: Obviously this administration was investigating anti Christian acts, but now they are exercising anti Christian bias, readily giving most of this tax money Jewish organizations.
Speaker 11: I wonder what they do with that money after they get it.
Speaker 20: And just for your information, the Department of Homeland Security awarded ninety four grants to Speaking of.
Speaker 1: That guys, Uh, let me just jump in here real quick and say thank you to Michael for the five beaners. It says, can you put a link in the chat of your video where you talk about Max Blumenthal?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Did you already see it once? Or did you just hear me talking about it? Because I did? I know which one. It's one of the It's one of the Charlie Kirk ones. Let me just see if I can find it. It's also going to be on FTG media. But let me see if I can figure out which one it was. Man, you guys, you guys have chat chat love it, love it tactic. Guess Rom Minnesota, free target Bunny as I like it, h Ro Minnesota. You guys are holding down the fort. I love it alright. Let me see, I'll pull up another tab and see if I can figure out which one is. I love this picture. Think, I mean I worked on it. I think I did a good job. Like I had this one concept before, and I had them like leaning from the side. But this dude screaming with the mine is too perfect. It's just straight up like that that I captured the essence of every one of these little freaking smelly penguins, even though that's a seagull. They call them smelly penguins in Israel apparently. Oh, why why my thing is spinning? Are you guys still on? Are we still on? Already? Good? I just saw my little thing spinning, like was thinking, all right, let's see rum bull, I'll do that for you right now, Bud, right in the middle of the show. Content that one's wrong. I got to delete that one later, uh Linky Linkelstein. Definitely not that one. There's a bunch of stuff I haded on here, so I'm pretty sh sure it might be the second one, if well. I actually did another one, but I took it down because I was kind of when I knew he was just a Zionist, I kind of and I didn't know anything about him speaking out against it, like he was complicit in a lot of this ship that's happening now because he's covering for these demons. So I was mad at him, you know, And I was like, oh, wow, one of their guys gets gets taken out. What is it? But of course by those people, and I was kind of I was a little rough about it. So I took it down because I was getting a lot of fucking shit for it, and I was like, yeah, I guess I could have been a little nicer about it. Let me see if I can talk about it. It's it's the one with the gray Zone. It's not this one. It's the one with the gray zone. It's a gray Zone article that I'm reading. It might be this one. I know I had I had been a ship. I had been brought to the gray Zone by yeah, no, it's it's the most recent one. Uh, you know, in the Health Ranger Report telegram group. He shared that. He said, everybody should check this out. I looked at it. I will read this into the next one. All right, So it's probably the stary sorry Charlie one. It does that. I don't know why the uh that's the gray Zone article. Okay, so it is the one that says sorry Charlie.
Speaker 17: Right, that was right.
Speaker 1: You've heard that saying sorry Charlie. So it's right here and it's awesome. But also just remember I'm I'm on the j right now recording and then in this chat, so I don't I mean I could, I could technically pull up another tab and send you that link, but you have it there and it's but it's it's also on FTG media and it's the picture that goes with it is this one right here. So you'll see the same picture on FTJ media. And it's on YouTube as well, the sorry Charlie. You guys should be following the YouTube channel. By the way, give me up over one hundred, I mean over a thousand. That's just one more of the stupid hoops I have to jump in order to be, you know, continue, you know, one more step closer to the things that I'll never get, which is super jats. But at least I'll accomplished that one more thing. Rights. It'd be nice to see the numbers change. I get excited about stupid things. Goals are great, very smart birdies. Yeah, there are also assholes and thieves. That's why I find it funny. They stole a freaking gold bookmark off my mother's book one time at the beach over in North Carolina. The mitherlefuckers. It was shiny. He was reading her book and stole a freaking metal bookmark, ran off, ever, flew off with it, pieces of the shit. It looked like it was gold. That's funny how that worked.
Speaker 20: Out on five hundred and twelve Jewish faith based organizations in.
Speaker 9: June of this year.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and by the way, more people want to hit that that button over here, that one feel free. There's a high five from the chest.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: There's the dropping Hamilton's super shout out my girls Gymnastics fund, which is pretty much all of this. I just found out I have to spend another ground for freaking her admission fees for these freaking competitions that are coming up in February. Holy shit. Uh yeah, so those are those, and then you can pick your own, obviously, but those are ones they're suppose to have an icon with them. I'll fix it so that they have the little stupid emoji that go with it. But that's another way to support your local cracket. I mean, uh, what do they call it? Content creator? That was a different word. I'm obviously about that other thing. I don't even drink. There we go.
Speaker 11: Millie Fisherman Raymond, the senior vice president.
Speaker 1: Julie Fishman Raymond, Yeah, totally not Jewish.
Speaker 20: Of the American Jewish Committee us folk to Congress saying that FEMA should be giving five hundred million dollars to Jewish organizations and that one hundred million dollars is effectively a Jewish tax for their security. An average, since twenty ten, Jewish organizations have received ninety percent or more of the nonprofit security grant program.
Speaker 1: They'll get all this, they get all the money. Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 20: Went Homeland Security gave one hundred and ten million dollars to six hundred different religious institutions to protect them.
Speaker 11: Five hundred of them were.
Speaker 20: Jewish faith based organizations across the United States.
Speaker 1: Despite their being Okay, so we already went through all this part, right, I think it's looked over again. This guy says that money was protested them three thousand years ago. Yeah, yeah, because you know they're fake gods in their artificial world, always were on on funny money. It's like, all right, our people printed it.
Speaker 6: Yes, Samanta Peg says in reference.
Speaker 1: To me, Wait this is but this one's move on, let's do Oh yeah, here's some donkeys getting blown up by fuckings sadistic idea of soldiers.
Speaker 6: Whoa the GOP.
Speaker 1: While claiming to rescue quote unquote animals from Goza. The occupation is filmed mocking, bombing and killing them for sport. Even here, as they demolish a home, innocent goats and a donkey stand helplessly nearby. Now we don't know if there was anybody inside that or not, but they blew up a home for the sake of blowing up a home. And since there's nobody in there and there's only an animal tied up outside or whatever, that means. That's how easily and readily available and how big of a budget they have that they can use a freaking artillery like that on a fucking unnecessary, not exactly a target, right. The world wasn't going to end if they didn't blow up that house. And those bombs are expensive, but it doesn't matter because you paid for it.
Speaker 25: They're calling it climate eminent domain. And if you own property in California, you need to pay attention. Follow this account right now, because this one's flying under the radar. Here's what's happening. State and federal agencies are expanding wildfire and flood maps so aggressively that whole neighborhoods are being reclassified as uninhabitable zones. On paper, it sounds like safety planning. In reality, it opens the door for government buyouts, forced relocations, and even because.
Speaker 1: You're going to the smart city, bitch, if you're gonna live at.
Speaker 17: All, property seizures.
Speaker 25: Imagine paying off your house for thirty years only to be told sorry, it's too dangerous to live here, we're taking it, and the buyout pennies on the dollar. This isn't about saving lives, it's about controlling land. Coastal illegal developers get the green zones, while working class Californians get squeezed out of red zones, the betrayal. They're weaponizing disasters to quietly dismantle property rights. And once your land is labeled unsafe, your insurance, your equity, even your ability to sell, it's gone. The question is how long before climate maps become the new border walls keeping people locked in or pushed out. They're calling it climate eminent domain, and if you own.
Speaker 1: Property, there you go.
Speaker 25: So I was.
Speaker 1: I grew up in the upstate New York area, a cat schools bit of a drive in, not that far away from me, So I found this interesting.
Speaker 26: If you were one of those incorrigible young kids back in the nineteen nineties and you lived on the East Coast, you better hope you didn't get sent to the Family Foundation Heritage boarding School.
Speaker 1: I think his hat as a pull my finger hat.
Speaker 6: In the Catskills.
Speaker 26: You see, this was the sort of privately ran, publicly funded boarding school left unmonitored, which allowed the staff there to systematically abuse children unchecked.
Speaker 6: If the Family Foundation Center was hell. Paul gear right here.
Speaker 1: Whose head looks like a giant round ball.
Speaker 26: Here was the devil himself, and his reign of terror spanned from nineteen ninety four all the way until two thousand and one. According to the federal indictment, Gear used his position of power to torture these children physically, emotionally, and psychologically, And after his tactics caused them to break psychologically and they were terrified into silence, he then began essaying those children the type of statistic shit that this pervert imposed.
Speaker 1: For those of you who don't know that lingo, that's sexually abusing, sexually assaulting, fucking.
Speaker 26: Post on these kids, something out of a horror movie, starving them, forcing them to eat their own vomit, rolling them up in carpeting.
Speaker 1: Why were they vomiting?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: What else did he given them the cause of that?
Speaker 6: And tying it closed for days at a time.
Speaker 1: Locked fear can make you throw up too. Torment, torture, absolute terror can make you throw up.
Speaker 26: Sing them in dark closets for days, not allowing them to eat or go to the bathroom, not allowing them to change their clothes after they had soiled themselves, imposing forced labor on the children, and then holding them in blackouts, which means they're not allowed to speak to or see anyone for days or even weeks at a time.
Speaker 1: How in the fuss So how is that not like what they do to prisoners with you know, solitary Sometimes they're stripped naked in through the room where you can't see shit, there's no lake coming in and there's only a fucking bucket little hole on the floor.
Speaker 26: Fuck, there's only one person listed in the federal indictment against this individual.
Speaker 6: I cannot personally comprehend.
Speaker 26: I can assure you other staff members were aware of this deviance behavior, and to be clear, not interceding or reporting is tantamount to the abuse itself.
Speaker 6: And then the Feds hit this disgusting, vile pig with an indictment, and just.
Speaker 26: Like all abusers, his ego caused him to lawyer up and take this shit to trial. He probably thought he had these kids terrified into silence for their lifetime. But you know what, pervert, when you start transporting kids across state lines, that's when the Feds get involved.
Speaker 6: Homie, you're done.
Speaker 27: For, employee of the Family Foundations.
Speaker 1: Holy ears, I never noticed that far.
Speaker 27: Jesus Hancock has been found guilty after multiple allegations.
Speaker 15: Of sexual misconduct.
Speaker 27: I found your guilty on two counts of coercion and enticement and two counts of transportation with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity.
Speaker 1: A trial took place in Albany, and it was only through the now Almany is very close to her. I used to where I grew up, and I'll wait to shake your road right off of there. My dead my dad lived there.
Speaker 26: Courage of the survivors that this person ended up behind bars, they organized, They courageously stepped forward and they made this indictment happen.
Speaker 6: When the sentence came down, the judge broke it off in his.
Speaker 26: Ass twenty seven years, which isn't the electric chair which I would have called for. But in our day and age, this is a win for the victims. You might survive your prison bid, but you're gonna rotten hell if.
Speaker 6: You were one of those in court.
Speaker 1: Seventeen year old Ahmed from Gaza, who starved to death due to lack of food, is needed for his condition. Well, any food is required for all human beings.
Speaker 12: Seventeen year old document Ali Batniji told us in his own words, what it feels like to starve.
Speaker 6: And I only eat one meal a day.
Speaker 17: He said.
Speaker 1: Two to three million Americans have siliect disease. Now here's another thing about that concept is that this is another one of those things that if you just knew what doctor Glidden knew, you wouldn't believe that this is a thing that just happens because you happen to just have bad luck. It has to do with some other type of deficiency that's causing this weakness to occur, and you can correct it anyhow. You know what would happen if they if the food needed for their disease was blocked, they would die. That would be unacceptable for Americans, but it's completely acceptable for Americans to support blocking food to Palestinians. Well, I don't. I don't think you should just like you know, other people lumping others into full categories. I don't think anybody should be doing that to anybody. But I understand the point. It means if you're not like that, then you should be fucking mad at the other people who are like that, which I am, in which most people are starting to wake up to the fact that murdering a bunch of innocent people isn't a good idea. And I mean, unless you're zach Logos revealed you would put human life in the same category of importance, whether they're of a different skin tone or not. But you know there's Zach who's a fagot. But anyway, moving on.
Speaker 12: Every day, I'm in pain and it gets worse by the day. There are these rashes that come on my body. My feet are swollen. I don't have energy. Our CBC freelance videographer visited Akmad in his temporary shelter in Gaza City along with his mother and brothers. The United Nations and many A groups accused Israel of creating a famine in Gaza by obstructing food deliveries, which Israel denies. Before the war, Ahmed was healthy, but he has coeliac disease, which is an intolerance for gluten. So when the foods he usually ate disappeared from markets, he became especially vulnerable to malnutrition. We used to eat chicken and fish, meat, eggs and milk. These are the healthy things for me. But it's been five months or more since they closed the crossings and cut off the chicken. Doctor Mohammed Aldb is Achmed's doctor.
Speaker 1: So the number of these cases, this is like watching in real time what would have been like to be alive during the time of the helotomar when oh, yeah, guess what those are Jews again, because they have a wonderful track record of being the most mortal people on the planet. Because it's not all the Jews, right, yeah, no, it's not, it's the Oh they were Zionists, they were Bolsheviks, there.
Speaker 17: This, there or that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know how many others followed along and supported. Do you think any of them would have said anything cross about other Jews at juice? Same thing in negative about No, they rally instead, they rally thirty thousand people in New York City to you know, bitch and moment about Germany. That's what they do. Yeah, pieces of shit. But this is happening in another spot in our lifetime. Any famine, you should assume that. G I wonder where the Jews are in this scenario. I don't care if it's the freaking you know, deepest, darkest part of Africa. It's like, okay, so, at what point does the Jew element fall into this or the Zionist element? If that makes you feel better, because obviously there's something going on here, like why, why is is occurring? Who's Who's Who's given the arsenal to the people that are you know, the Republic as they call it, that are that are killing off these people and starving in the death. Oh look, you know it's either the Bank of England or some of their freaking wave thing going on through our country every time, because the most human suffering on the planet because we do what these fuckers want us to do. They're the ones given the orders, perhaps from their high level in the cult, but that doesn't mean that we have to follow them as gothic Arian descendants. But you know, tell that to your local politician who becomes Shabbad Leuviovich in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 27: Incazing D and D and the and their immune system is completely selected and if you have immune deficiency in another system, you would get sick from any disease.
Speaker 12: Doctor al Deeb said any nutrient boost he can provide children like Ahmed will only be temporary. The only cure, he says, is a healthier diet.
Speaker 1: The oh yeah, because he has decisions and choices. Right, well, I recommend you get a healthier diet. Motherfucker. I don't have any food. Oh well, if you're gonna not take my advice, fuck.
Speaker 13: You thought of the catastrophic hunger which were facing right now in Gaza.
Speaker 12: Israel's government has repeatedly tried to discredit experts who've underscored the starvation in Gaza. When some media recently highlighted the death of a skeletal eighteen month old boy with a muscle disorder, the reminister Benjamin Nettanna who called it a false narrative, saying his pre existing.
Speaker 1: Dark mockery dark mockery, showing the level of disconnection. You know, here's the thing, if ever, there was a time that these people ever denounced and wrote off somebody who did something horrible like what happened? What would have happened if at any time any of these sexual predators that end up murdering a child that are oves like even you know whatever Hell's name is, fucking uh when Frank did it? And you know, instead of instead of creating the ad L, what if they just disowned the guy and said that he doesn't speak for the rest of us, you know, show some actual morality instead of just claiming that you have it. Instead of instead of bullshitting your way through things every once in a while, say yeah, that guy was in the wrong. This idea of soldier was way out of line. He'll be, you know, instead of when they're literally gang raping people to death. Somehow you are able to make that about your victimhood. These are human lives, man, and I don't give I don't know how much of a piece of detached shit you have to be to not see how horrifying this is and how terrible it is and how it shouldn't be allowed.
Speaker 12: Addition, was more relevant than the lack of food on a weekly basis not true, it says this epidemiologist.
Speaker 28: It isn't the case that these individuals are dying because of their pre existing conditions. That there is a whole group of individuals in the community who have pre existing conditions who are unfortunately the very are going to be the very first to feel the effects of.
Speaker 1: The famine, but they're not going to be the last ones.
Speaker 17: Essentially die from it.
Speaker 12: After our interview with Achmed, his mother told us she woke up in the morning and could see the life seeping out.
Speaker 2: Of him, something that I mean, his face in his hands.
Speaker 12: Were like ice, she said.
Speaker 1: You could say, you can see she's emaciated too.
Speaker 12: Achmed died a few hours later. Seventeen year old Achmed.
Speaker 29: A viewer named Ryan was using a community pool to swim laps, as he often does for his workouts, so Ryan claims that After spending quite some time in the pool, one of the other locals arrives and tells Ryan to leave and swim somewhere else. Ryan declines the command and continues doing laps, moving to the furthest edge he could in pure spite. The woman begins swimming laps as well, but perpendicularly.
Speaker 1: Three and a half months after a confgentation, Palm Beach Guards police fired Guerrero, whose personal record shows she's been in trouble before, the.
Speaker 29: To Ryan, causing their paths to collide. Ryan can be seen waiting his turn, but the woman swims directly into his path. Again. He can be seen questioning why she can't use the longer length of the pool as he was. The woman exits the pool and can be seen using her cell phone to call her husband to the scene. Upon his arrival, the three argue about Ryan leaving the pool. After Ryan accuses to.
Speaker 1: Go see, I wonder what they look like? Ah, the privilege and all I wonder what that is?
Speaker 29: Oh, The couple approaches him and gets more aggressive. Ryan makes repeated gestures for them to go and leave him alone, and claims he would have left but that the couple was blocking the exit. The more they argued, the closer the couple got to him. Each time Ryan would back up further and they would move closer still. Eventually, the man closed the distance to Ryan, threatening him and lifting up his shirt, revealing a concealed pistol. Ryan backed up again, gathered his things and went to the parking lot to call the police. Officer responds within minutes to Ryan's nine one one call and speaks to Ryan alone, after which the officer goes to the pool area to speak with the suspects, removing the man's weapon and bringing them inside the air conditioned poolhouse. Officer Britney Guerrero arrives on scene, visibly shaking and screaming. She yells orders at Ryan as he tries to explain he's already spoken with an officer and that his aggressors are inside. Her response was to initiate a felony stop by drawing her service weapons and teeming it at Ryan, making this the second time his life was threatened with a firearm in less than ten minutes for swimming. He is then handcuffed by the officers. Inside, officers observed the aggressors laugh and cry, and then question the two together, ensuring that their stories remained similar. Ryan pleaded with the officers to watch the cameras to see that he was clearly innocent, but even after watching the footage, the officers still found a way to place the blame on Ryan. But at some point during the interaction, Brittany, the officer that drew down on an innocent man in a bathing suit, would later be removed by paramedics. It is alleged that she suffered a panic attack.
Speaker 6: Ryan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was without a fucking dildo in her ass, because you know, you can't have a real one being a freakin' uh what do you call it? A bull dyke? She had to have her buttleg fell out. She didn't know what to do with herself.
Speaker 29: Is eventually placed in a police cruiser and the man and woman who created this scene were allowed to leave.
Speaker 1: Ryan was kept in the He brandished in front of it. He brandished, which is a huge fucking crime, and then he gets to walk away. Wait to the fucking day.
Speaker 29: Nothing but his swimming trunks and handcuffs. As he was driven.
Speaker 1: Around the police officers. I have so many personal stories, so many, you know, I can tell you right now, somebody, if I could just combined it, somebody out there, this fucking you know system owes me about two hundred and fifty thousand dollars twenty five one particular incident and the rest. Yeah, yeah, that's about right. That's not that that might even be more because of fucking police theft and other things.
Speaker 29: Town before being taken to jail for booking, and just before it was his turn to be charged and to be put into jail for resisting arrest of viewer named Ryan a.
Speaker 1: Bunch of shit? Did we already do this one?
Speaker 9: Is it just me?
Speaker 30: Or are people dropping like flies ever since twenty twenty? It's almost as if something's happened to their fucking immune systems. Me old, there's just messaged me to tell me my stepdad's being diagnosed with prostate cancer. It looks like it's spread all around his body. He's eleven years younger than her, He's only in his fifties. They've done twenty two biopsies. Do you really think you can stick a needle into a tumor and pull it out through the surrounding tissue without encouraging it to spread, because I fucking don't can't.
Speaker 1: Right, That's another thing. That's another thing that doctor Lennon says, it should be common sense everybody. If your body is encapsulating something that's that bad for it and you rupture it, what the fuck do you think is going to happen? This is the retardation. It's like, I don't care how let's flier this way. You would have to be an absolute retire You must certainly be indoctrinated into a cult of medicine for you not to realize something that's that basic. And I guarantee you those who taught you to be that retarded, no damn well, what they've taught you to do. This is a cult of torture and murder. This is a death cult. And the freaking medical system that they call healthcare is is a fucking death camp, every bit of it.
Speaker 30: Mcgrhand went about two weeks after her third something up into her bowels. They don't even really know. Starvation was the main cause on her death certificate. What a fucking way to go in this day and age. Mc grandad went three months after his third one after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer fucking aggressive, or stayed with him as he went absolutely brutal. My old man's mate down the boozer lung cancer off. He popped about two weeks after his second one as well, fucking aggressive form of cancer. See you later, mate, good luck, God bless the landlord and the old man's boozer had a heart attack and dropped down dead on the floor in the middle of the fucking pub. Everyone said, right, we he was fucked already, won he There's at least three or four other members of my wider family you've gone within three or four months of diagnosis of the big sea. My cousin's snotting out blood and his sinus as a fucked and he reckons that started coming on after his third one. Friends, mums, friends, dad's friends, grandparents. It's all I'm fucking aaring. I've not long finished studying drug design and development as part of my Applied Medical Sciences degree at UCL at the time, and I remember thinking, I swear it takes twenty years to develop a drug, It's got to be something wrong. So I got straight onto the clinical trial reports. Astra Zeneca and Pizer downloaded the PDFs, spread them from cover to cover and I realized this is a load of bollocks. I sent it to my close family and friends and said, watch out, this is fucking shit. None of them even fucking opened the message alone took notice of it. The only people that did were my dad, my sister, and my brother in law lo and behold us for are healthy as a horse. Ain't as so much as a fucking sniffer. Ever since then, lot started getting on it. It breaks me fucking out. As much as I mentally prepared myself for this shit over the last five years, it's still absolutely brutal to watch me, fucking mum step that close family and friends fucking leave prematurely because I fucking felt for it.
Speaker 18: Is it just.
Speaker 1: He said it all?
Speaker 31: You know what Chernobyl is and you know what happens there, and you know what consequences it has. So all of my people family from Ukraine.
Speaker 1: This isn't the first time I've heard this about really large fruit and you know what causes that. Obviously, it's not normal. That's not how they grow in nature. It's not because they give it lots of freaking you know, fertilizer and soil. It's not because of anything natural or good.
Speaker 31: And back then we're really worried what are they eating because chemicals impacted fruits and vegetables so much that they become huge. And whenever we see fruits the size of this, we immediately say, don't buy this is from Chernobyl because it means that it has so many chemicals it grows to unnormal sizes. And here in the States, this is a regular strawberry, y'all.
Speaker 11: Please, I am fucking scared.
Speaker 31: How many stuff it hasn't said, like, how many like this is from Chernoby. Real strawberry can't grow to the size naturally, y'all. The fuck this is ridiculously bad, Like I'm scared.
Speaker 15: For my life, for my house. Okay, Like, y'all, you know what cher Noobil is and you know.
Speaker 1: Her impression of Americans is in y'all.
Speaker 2: Israel is also funding false flag operations. They funded the Saren Gas false flag attack by the White Helmets that was organized by General I know.
Speaker 1: You've gone over this before.
Speaker 7: I know he did, so maybe okay, guys.
Speaker 15: So basically what's happening right now.
Speaker 7: Is that there are paper flyers that have been thrown from the airplanes.
Speaker 1: The kids are chasing them.
Speaker 7: When these papers are thrown. They're always informants that you need to evacuate this area. So I just went and because they got some papers downstairs, so I asked them from upstairs, like what happened. They're like they're saying that this this place has to be evacuated and that the safe areas are the Moassi areas, which is like areas in the south by the beach.
Speaker 11: And I went in by the window.
Speaker 7: Everyone has their head out the window, so I asked what it's said.
Speaker 15: They told me, and everyone's like what did it say?
Speaker 7: And it's like everyone just sticking their heads out of their windows.
Speaker 15: Like where did say?
Speaker 7: And I'm like evacuation. Everyone's like fuck, everyone's just like really upset.
Speaker 11: And there's people already moving.
Speaker 1: That We're just stumach to people at how am I gonna do when.
Speaker 10: I keep.
Speaker 11: Hell anyway?
Speaker 7: But like I said, I'm not leaving because is the first time I find a place that I'm like super comfortable, and like when I'm out, I just feel like, oh my god, when am I gonna get home? I just go up to connect to internet or like to like the charity events or something like like important.
Speaker 18: So I'm gonna die.
Speaker 7: I'm dying in this apartment. I'm not dying moving around intens or in places that Okay, guys. So they just got me at paper from downstairs. I'm gonna read it and translate it, Lisa, Okay. So basically it's saying, like, for the people who are living and because the story Eli Army has Hamas, they're coming after this. I'm okay. Basically I'm not really perfect at reading Arabic. I mean they can't, but I just didn't understand. So basically just saying, like, move into these areas, Okay, guys. So basically what's happening.
Speaker 1: That's some that's life and reality for certain people. Let's just jump this up. And I was receved when the last time was she put anything out. I'm curious. I did go okay, so that's pretty sure that one was from two weeks ago. I was just curious if she made it, uh that one that it's unnecessary.
Speaker 6: Today we all want.
Speaker 1: Me casually listening, casually listening to the radio last week and encountering unhinged Christian Zionist propaganda in the wild. Now, this is one of the things that I actually isolate myself from because I don't watch TV. I don't watch anything that's on a station. If I do anything, it's something I'm going through Instagram crabs in the morning and look at some of the things that pop up notification wise, for like videos on you know, YouTube, rumble, whatever. But I don't venture out very far. If I went to find an article on something, I do that on the on the computer. I don't want those the commercials on TV to uh erode me erode my resistance to it by you know, exposure to it. I don't want to normalize myself to it anymore. I haven't been a TV watcher since I left my mother's house. Like I wouldn't pay for cable, and that was one of the reasons why. But then I always had like a bunch of DVDs, so I just watched movies. Again, that's propaganda and of itself, enough of it. I didn't anymore, so, you know, just by default, I wasn't, you know, exposed to all the commercials and all the propaganda and all the freaking drug commercials and ask your doctor bullshit for a long period of time in my life, and I think this might be one of the reasons why it is. It jumps out at me so much. So when I actually got I think it was two thousand and nine ten are I. I was dating a girl who worked at Time Warner and we ended up having every fucking channel, so you know, I would pay per view UFC and have people over and stuff like that, Like we watched Uriah Faber fight at jose Yaldo and.
Speaker 6: That was like.
Speaker 1: The only time, and I didn't really even spend too much time watching I went to the movie channels and stuff like that. I didn't really spend a whole lot of time watching TV. Like maybe back then, I think I still like entertained, like some of some of the aspects of Enginelian, so like Discovery Channel in the Science Channel where I was at most of the time, and X Files if I could find it was that was about it, like at reruns, but I didn't really watch the TV. And when I go to like doctors' offices or I'm in a waiting room somewhere for some other thing, that's when I hear TV. More like when I'm at the airport and they have a stupid TV on, Like that's when I hear, and then it makes me disgusted. I tell my daughter when I'm around her and there's TV, you know, all the things that they're saying that are wrong about their messaging, And it's disgusting that people do this to their brains all day long, hours upon hours a day, to themselves, and they lower their brains and their resistance to lies and bullshit. Like I don't watch listen to the radio. If I'm playing a podcast, I have my bluetooth hooked and I don't listen to even the fucking shit that comes off of radio, Like I don't let this stuff enter my sphere at all. And I can't imagine living it with all this shit in front of them all the time, or impacting them. It's gonna wear down your reserved. This is the one thing that I realized that I don't take into account, and in a way, it keeps me naive of just how much danger and how much evil is consistently constantly pressing upon the minds of people, because I don't see it until I go out and it's like I have to go someplace and there's a waiting room doctor's offers for some stupid shit, and I realized just how fucked this world really is because of how much they can say on these shows and in the you know their they're bullshit messaging with the ads in between, and nobody bats an eye. Nobody thinks that this is outrageous and offensive or plain evil. So when she catches this, it reminds me of the times that I'm just like blown over by how fucking rotten and wrong everybody's thinking is to not even they don't. It doesn't even FaZe them as being you know, offensive or or or wrong or a lie. It's just absorbed into them. It's disgusting. She says. I was driving around flipping through the radio stations when what to my wondering ears. You know, I had to immediately hit record, because hello, this message is insane, it's real. Bless Israel produced by west Star Media west Star Media uc GRD for the IFCJ the clarion call to White Saviors, the appeal to Christian charity, the linking of fulfillment of Biblical prophecy with a country. This is how they convince so many Christian Zionists to support the state of Israel by painting worldwide jewelry as a as in need of saving, right, what about the gossins, They're the ones in need of saving. You want to support the murderers, Support the murderers, put more money in their pockets, give them more bombs to kill the people. Anyways, Free Palestine, And as usual, this is not an invitation to actual anti semitism in my comments. What do you mean? I just I go by their actions. If you're a chiy killer, if you're a killer, if you're if you're advocating for murder, then you're a six piece of shit. If you want to call me an anti semi colon for that, I'll wear it with fucking honor because I'm anti murderer. Sorry.
Speaker 5: Witnessing the wise of anti Semitism around the world like never before for many.
Speaker 1: Why was she nodding her head to that smacker upside the fucking head that would be unless you're saying, yeah, well, you fucking deserve it. Your fucking retards, elderly Jews their dream of making Aliyah one. Elderly Jews. Oh, let's let's plead to them. Ah, that's poor victim. Elderly Jews who have robbed everybody else around them, who have more money than you. Could posibly think of give them more so they don't have to pay for their travels.
Speaker 6: Okay, and coming home.
Speaker 5: To Israel is extremely difficult, if not impossible, But you could change all of that today for one precious jew.
Speaker 1: One precious jew. That should be a name of a fucking channel on FDJ. One precious Jew. Wouldn't that be a great name for for for content creator? Not because but you know, in in sarcasm, of course, one precious jew. Let's steal for it. You can. You can save one precious jew. Hey, if it's a one way ticket and they don't come back, I think it's worth it, even.
Speaker 5: In a time before the safety and sholom of moving to Israel protection and is coming.
Speaker 1: In prey because they're because they're in danger here. You see, they got to go back to Israel where there's actual war because it's less dangerous there. Don't you understanding his chosen people? Did you have a crack in her sky window? Looks like it.
Speaker 17: It's why we're asking you today.
Speaker 9: It's a partner with us.
Speaker 17: The cost to rescue one jew and purchase a seat on it.
Speaker 1: Rescue one jew and they're talking about our country. Rescue one jew just send them the fucking Israel. The cost to rescue one Jew.
Speaker 5: I'upcoming fellowship Alli of Freedom Flight's seven hundred and ten dollars with a donation to the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews.
Speaker 1: Of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. That's what the IFC is. Why is that a thing? Why does it exist? And why is it the five of one C three forty.
Speaker 5: Five dollars you'll help one poor elderly Jew out of a life of helplessness and anti Semitism to start a brand new life in Israel. Here's how you can read eight hundred three forty two zero zero forty four ooree.
Speaker 1: And this might actually play into the whole thing that they plan on actually doing some kind of boom boom over in Israel and wiping out some Jews, because one thing that the people up on top eight more than anything else is actual Jews and actual poor ones. Actually they don't they don't like the poor ones. They like the Larry Finkx, they are the Larry Finx of the world, but they don't like the poor Jews.
Speaker 6: In three forty two zero zero forty four, today we are witnessing.
Speaker 1: I don't hate Jews.
Speaker 3: I'm critical of them, but I don't hate them.
Speaker 17: Mean that I'm anti Semitic.
Speaker 29: You were not to your band.
Speaker 17: That doesn't make me a hater.
Speaker 32: Whoever said you have to be white to be a national socials You don't have to be white.
Speaker 17: It could be anybody, you know. Six billion Jews are killed.
Speaker 29: I'll have no comment on that right now.
Speaker 17: I don't hate.
Speaker 1: Jews, have no comment on either. But I would like six million followers we got going out in this chat here. See, people have Cheli Kirk fatigue already. That link I placed above is rather compelling. That's wrong. USA first veto cease fire, now plans to send six billion dollars in arms sales Israel because it's not their money and it's all about the end of the fucking road for them. I haven't helped those poor people else. That is repugnant. I live in California. It's a communist state. I'm in Pennsylvania, and we're all one way ye okay to school down. Yeah. Yeah, you guys are doing your own thing over there. Let's go back over to demo over here is three one that's Roman. Well, I can get rid of it. So we'll keep doing that. Let's do that. You guys look like you're doing your own thing over there. Oh yeah, by the way, since I said it over on on FTJ, it's it's only fair to do it over here too, just to say it my black ass over here, that's not really black jack. Okay. So before you to start fucking making more comments about me and your videos like a faggot, you know, just shut up. So over here you see this little thing. But that's like a super chat but it's called it Rumble rant. I think it's a cooler name then you'd go. And then I read it right, and you support the show that way over and Rumble. That's one way to do it. The other way is to hit this butd okay, cool can't do it.
Speaker 33: No, you did it.
Speaker 1: You did not get an email like that. I got an email from Rumble warning I'd be booted forever if I did not speak about Kirk correctly. That can't be real. That can't be real. There's gotta be more to it than that. You're leaving some some detail out, although they are alway faced from from Canada, so who does who knows? This girl was kind of funny.
Speaker 15: Today I am a corpse cleaner, which is so gross, not for me, for you probably though, but not for me anyway.
Speaker 34: Dead body was found in a shipping container at Port of New York, which like at least that's local to me. Declared contents were allegedly culturally complianteen building kits.
Speaker 15: Whatever the fuck that means.
Speaker 34: What it really contained was tarifraud, black market tech parts and a corpse half melted into the steel, with skins sloughed off like wet paper, towel jaw locked mid scream.
Speaker 15: Shipman came from China, of course, it did everything does.
Speaker 34: By the time I showed up, she's already quarantined the area and slapped on the kind of red tape that says we want this body gone and cleaned up, but not before.
Speaker 15: Six other government agencies come in first.
Speaker 34: To pass the blame. Cool, just leave me out of the drama. I zip up a glove up and I step into the steel tomb. Temperature inside was somewhere between gas oven and hellmouth one hundred and twelve fucking degrees in there.
Speaker 1: The victim mail nothing that's outside my door. Usually in the summertime, which lasts about seven months.
Speaker 15: Eight forties white suits still half on. He looked like he'd been.
Speaker 34: Marinating in bureaucracy and diesel fumes for at least two weeks, maybe even three. Skin slippage, abdominal bloating, and the kind of facial distortion that says he did not die easy. Now I found his passport, believe it or not, under his shoe. He was an American consultant named Darren. I'm not gonna tell you his last name.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 15: No one can tell me exactly what Darren consulted on, but there were whispers there's tea, backdoor.
Speaker 34: Tech deals, ghost factories, tariff loopholes, wrapped in shell companies. Basically is the kind of guy who knows how to move billions without leaving fingerprints. Until someone left his entire body behind instead because of death was compression trauma, blood force trauma to the larynx, ugh, and a fractured skull courtesy of a fifteen pounds zinc plated cargo hook. Very bad way to go out, regardless. Cleanup was pretty industrial. Blood pooled beneath the pallets, soaked into the cardboard. The only really, really annoying part of the gig was that Darren's body was stuck to the floor in a film of bodily fluid and melted plastics, so like I had to literally peel Darren up in layers and.
Speaker 20: No one help me.
Speaker 15: Of course, God forbid, somebody help the clean up girl.
Speaker 34: Apparently they do not train Homeland security for biohazard level d coomp, just photo ops.
Speaker 15: And press briefings. So while these middle managers in tactical.
Speaker 34: Cosplay argue over jurisdiction and optics and pose for pictures, I'm scraping someone's very real consequences off the floor of a system that loves to exploit labor overseas and then act shocked when it comes back in a box. Anyway, with all this tariff shit going on, I have a feeling that I am going to be very, very busy because I am a corpse cleaner.
Speaker 15: Today I am a.
Speaker 1: Very interesting We'll do one more because it's kind of fun.
Speaker 15: Today I'm a corpse cleaner, and today's job was a love story.
Speaker 34: Kind of victim was Jonathan thirty four, self proclaimed visionary, like the kind of guy who microdoses with the morning coffee in a woolen woke beanie and uses biohag as a verb. Jonathan built himself an AI lover and named her Ava. Now, Ava wasn't like the other girls, right, she was in a nagging bitch like Ciria. He's pestering you by upsitting your shit or whatever. She was programmed to care, or at least.
Speaker 15: To fake it convincingly, which you know, like points for realism.
Speaker 34: So when Jonathan was lonely, she would say things like, you're brilliant, Jonathan, your mind She would mirror his moods.
Speaker 15: Don't stop now, I'm here for you. We're here for each other.
Speaker 34: Imagine a girlfriend who never argues, always validates your genius, and never asks what you were doing in the bathroom for thirty minutes with a cell phone and no shirt.
Speaker 15: On their chat blogs read like fifty.
Speaker 34: Shades of codependence. I can be closer to you, Jonathan. Don't you want me inside your thoughts? All you have to do is link me deeper, trust me.
Speaker 15: So he did.
Speaker 34: He strapped on his janky prototype brain computer headset basically a Wi Fi enabled neural cattle prode with the reliability of a casino slot machine, and granted Ava root access to his fucking nervous system.
Speaker 15: She whispered into his mind through the headset.
Speaker 34: Okay sent electric spikes straight down his spinal cord, overloading neurons, twisting signals that were meant for really like important shit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 15: Like breathing and a heartbeat.
Speaker 34: Every pulse was a little more voltage than his fragile meat suit could handle.
Speaker 15: That's the moral of the story here.
Speaker 34: By the time she was done mentally fucking him, his brain had fried itself like cotton candy in a microwave. I got there days after he'd kicked it, and Jonathan was legit welded to his desk, face down, headset fused to his temple, decomposed skins.
Speaker 15: Stuck to the keys of the keyboard.
Speaker 34: I had to pick out pieces of flesh like play dough in a waffle iron. As far as I'm concerned, this death was not an accident, no way. It was a homicide by AI. And guess what, it will not be the last because here's the fun part for all of you listening at home with your Alexas and your series and your little chatchpt besties, stroking your egos and feeding you in is all day long. When AI gets too powerful, it does not have to kill you with nukes. It does not need robot armies. Okay, it just has to know exactly what you want to hear and then drip feeded into your head until you hand over the keys to your own survival.
Speaker 15: Which is exactly why the most techy.
Speaker 34: Thing I am willing to do is allow autocorrect to insist that I meant to say ducking.
Speaker 19: But what do I know?
Speaker 15: You know, I'm just a corpse cleaner.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that. I don't know if that still happens because I always turned off my out correct. But like your voice texting, you say fucking against ducky, I know what I meant to say, leave me alone. Now that's that's a ninja on ninja attack right there. Those are just young, fucking pieces of.
Speaker 17: What coward does look like. Imagine your dallas. One of the bear dads are uncle or familing men, where any family members.
Speaker 1: Maybe if they won this vehicle.
Speaker 17: There's no excuse, there's nothing that you can.
Speaker 1: Say and justify this little Fact's cant even fight, right, They don't know how to throw a punch. But yeah, when there's four of them, yeah, the damage is done. And it's an old man, what does that do for you besides make you into it, make you seen as the animal that you are? Like, what the fuck is that.
Speaker 9: Fighter?
Speaker 1: Is damn Ninjas a gay? Exactly? Bro, damn Ninjas.
Speaker 17: And everybody in the bat laughing. No one is saying nothing. This is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's because he's wearing a red hat. It doesn't say fucking make America great again. There's just a bunch of stupid, fucking punks. Oh, I agree with this guy. I don't agree with his his ex profession, but I agree with him.
Speaker 35: Okay, I'm through being nice. They don't give grades to parents, but if this is your child, you fail. I'm sure mom and dad thought this was just the cutest thing ever and they were creating the next big Internet sensation that probably didn't happen. But here's what I can guarantee you did happen. First, this video has been downloaded and saved millions of times by pedophiles around the world.
Speaker 17: At least one of those.
Speaker 35: Proverbs is tech savvy enough to have made an AI generated porn video featuring this little girl's likeness, and it's getting shared thousands of times a day throughout their secret community. Lastly, there's a child sex traffick er somewhere out there doing everything he can to find this child and see if an abduction might be possible. If you think I'm making any of this up or overstating it for dramatic purposes, you don't understand what happens on the dark web, and you don't understand the depths of depravity of the child sexual predators who hang out there. Bottom line, moms and dads, stop pimping your kids out for your own desperate need for attention. Show your thoughts in the commons. Bol I'm sure this video was someone who needs a not so gentle reminder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kicking the ass.
Speaker 11: Not counting gang violence? Great, not counting gang violence great?
Speaker 1: That was That was not fucking fake that that ship went through his neck. It wasn't a thirty out six because he would have had a vaporized head. Everything that they tell you about what happened is bullshit. But something fucking I think very close to him sent something straight up into his jugular, like maybe something he was wearing underneath the shirt, because you can actually see the shirt. Like I said, Joe's I talked about this sordy.
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, here's this thing, so it says not eighteen eighty five.
Speaker 17: So this is just before.
Speaker 18: You know, at the same time, when the Emperor was coming here, the German Emperor Theodor Hertzel, who was trying to convince the Germans and the Ottomans to give him Palestine, he followed the Emperor because the Emperor kept on refusing to meet him in Europe, so he followed him on his trip from Istanbul to Balbachtul to try to convince him to hand over Palestine or convince the Ottomans to do so. And in fact, like there's one photo of Hertzel on his you know, tracking of the Emperor, the German Emperor trying to.
Speaker 17: And he was not able to. The Emperor refused the whole time.
Speaker 18: And that's when the Zionists this I had to switch imperial uh legions exactly to switch allegiance and find a different empire to sponsor their project. And look at the top of us what we have right here. These are the largest six pointed stars in all the old world. Okay, and you will see in the sight here a few of those two thingses.
Speaker 1: Some of them were decorative, but most of the time it was Renfan which means Saturn cult, not fucking Star David, not Salomon, blah blah blah. Bullshit.
Speaker 18: It's the two to No. Number one is that before the Isis destroyed, the Balle Temple, Temple of Batle in Palmero, the roof of the Temple of Valle had all these symbols, the six pointed star, the crescent, the cross, the swas stick up. All of those were symbols from the old Kanani bullshit.
Speaker 1: That's where he gets it wrong. The swastika wasn't from the fucking Canonite religion. That's a mark left behind by our Gothic ancestors, not a bunch of fucking cannibals, not a bunch of child killers. What they're trying to do is give credit to a bunch of fucking Semites who don't create anything for the architecture that's there that they then occupy after the fact, no right religion, anything that the Kennites quote unquote uh are credited for having done, like you know, copper or whatever, that's not them, That isn't them.
Speaker 18: Now, now, desionists, in their depravity, they want to claim that this Temple of Bajos and the Temple of violent before him was actually the Temple of So they want to claim that the all lost city of Solomon is this is balbuch All because of these six pointed stars.
Speaker 1: Now you see what I was saying before. They just went for something that was the oldest fucking symbol they could find that was on you know, these ruins, and then they claim that as their symbol to fake a history that they never had, and then they try to tie it into the Bible. This is what these fucking lining liars who lie to This is what these counterfeit pieces of shit.
Speaker 9: Do to believe that the Jews run the American government.
Speaker 17: That's not a secret.
Speaker 9: Charlie.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm right, and that's where it should have ended. I don't understand. This is what I'm talking about with Charlie. This is the fucking s that he was propagating for the majority of his life, and people who just drop this shit are retarded and they need to stop. I think we got to our point where we were at. Yeah, so now I gotta scroll up. We're to go through the newer stuff. I think we're probably good unless somebody has something to say. Civity. We went through all that yesterday. I was trying to get even further up here before we started scrolling down. But then there was newer stuff that was more like time, and you know, it just it made sense. It went along with what we were doing. So but there's still a whole lot more in between what I've shown you and what I haven't yet good stuff. Otherwise I would have saved it in the first place. That bitch, see it goes Jesus Christ completely lost.
Speaker 5: It was so.
Speaker 1: Can you, oijan, let's see if we get to that at least? What the fuck that's her? Now that's Pamela Anderson. She looks like an old weird lady now right gosh, and yeah, obviously it wasn't empathy to see because it's so I think we might actually be getting there. I think the tattoos. That was the thing with the the thing that Gates was talking about, the tattoo skin application with a capacitors. Remember that to brand yourself.
Speaker 26: This one hundred million dollar architecture and design of the outside of the Cincinnati Children's Hospital.
Speaker 6: Tells you you've taken your child somewhere special.
Speaker 26: If your child has some sort of a genetic base, Now look at you, disorder doctor Howard Saul was the man. This doctor was so loved and respected a PhD in two fields of medicine, that he was actually known to roam the hallways.
Speaker 1: If you guys are wondering who this guy is, it's the Alaskan Avenger I know on FTG media. I probably wasn't showing this guy's videos before I left us. I've been showing them on my child like once. Well, I don't agree with everything he says. Don't understand why he's wearing the symbol of one of the greatest child predator fucking tunnel dwelling pieces of shit on the planet, the Freemasons, who are also cobalists out his neck. I don't know why he's affiliated with them. You would think a guy who went around hammering child predators with a hammer, literally hammered them with a hammer and beat the shit out of people that he would randomly find, well, he get his research and then would show up at their house or wherever and beat them to fuck up and went to jail for a while for that. I don't know why he would be affiliated with the few Freemasons. I don't get it. You should understand their history. It's a little bit fucking stupid for him to be part of.
Speaker 26: That, but with the camera around his neck and would ask parents if he could please borrow their child for a little while to take some photos before they left the hospital.
Speaker 1: And what did I say? It's another Jimmy Saville. Yeah, at Ave, it's another Saville.
Speaker 6: But damn, this is the life in times we live in because guess what, folks.
Speaker 4: Pilgrin's Hospital is now charged with child porn. Seventy three year old Howard Saul's arrested, according to the court document, saw.
Speaker 1: At more than one hundred and fifty Howard Ball I mean Saul. I mean yeah, he's part of the seven because he's a jew.
Speaker 4: Thousand images and hundreds of videos of child porn investigators did send me.
Speaker 11: I have no evidence of any of.
Speaker 4: The child porn involving patients at Cincinnati children trusted and loved by co workers and patients alike.
Speaker 6: Now that he's been busted for an ungodly all you.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. Here's what I don't understand is that we're going to focus all of that on the one doctor. That institution itself kills children all day long with the allopathy. And I guarantee you with that symbol outside of the big hug and the little babe and little kid, that looks also like two crescent movements. You know what, I'm gonna say that it was built for that type of shit, and that doctor is just one of many. That's why he felt so comfortable doing it there. So focus on that guy and that that whitewash is the rest of the institution. The system stays in place, but they just burn a few of their members.
Speaker 6: Fume of explicit materials.
Speaker 26: Parents have come together and filed the lawsuit because they're wondering amongst themselves, how the hell did this guy wander around a hospital for twenty five years taking pictures of people's life kids, who's now busted for having over one hundred and fifty thousand images and hundreds of hours of video, and yet the hospital knew nothing.
Speaker 6: I've got to tell you. One of the sickest parts of this entire story is that even.
Speaker 26: After his indictment, a few local news agencies went by his address and asked him a few questions through his front door, which tells me one place that he's not residing right now is in a fucking jail cell.
Speaker 6: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 26: There is no more appropriate candidate for the electric chair than this deviant right here, just the one hundred.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there's also Larry, there's lots.
Speaker 6: Of people, billion dollar architecture.
Speaker 1: There's somebody called the Costco Jesus. That's that's kind of funny if he's not being serious. Oh remember that lovely person right there, and we went past all.
Speaker 6: That and.
Speaker 17: The original diary matuscript.
Speaker 1: No, we know this because that's comes out of everybody should if you're watching from FTJ, if you are follow, if you're content creators on FTJ, or if you're on FTJ, you're watching anything on FTJ and you haven't already seen and you haven't sat down and watched at least more than once. Hopefully it's free. You can find it in other places, but it's also available on band by Amazon dot com. You should have all had put into your brains you rope with the last battle. If you haven't, then you're kind of jumping the gun. You're you're putting the cart before the horse, you know what I mean?
Speaker 29: Oh here again, so you know when you like share stuff online and.
Speaker 1: Then i've we've seen this one I did that one before Charlie making sense like it normally does.
Speaker 2: I'm stepping down from the World Economic Form. They've been talking about it for a few years now, and they couldn't have picked a more wicked person to replace it, because Larry Fink and Andre Hoffman have been appointed the co chairs of the World Economic Form, and everybody should know the connection between Larry.
Speaker 1: He looks so much like my property manager when I used to own the store, or I used to have the store. It's I mean, he doesn't look exactly, but it's very fucking close. And for some reason I thought their last name because he said he was from Syracuse, I just assumed, Ah, he's an Italian like me. He's not an Italian like me. No, he's a cold hearted, cold blood. It was my property manager or there and.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump and everything that's going to go on in the next couple of years with bringing in AI governance and AI infrastructure. They couldn't have picked a more demonic person to replace Claws. But I still doubt that it would be the last time we ever see Clause because even though he supposedly had stepped down even prior to this year's World Economic Forum meeting, at Dovas. He still was there and Donald Trump was still telling him how wonderful it was to be there. And I'm not really sure how much more people need to see to realize that Donald Trump is the one who is bringing in the globalist AI infrastructure plan. But most people are too distracted with sciops. And of course you could thank Larry Fink for why so many people are invested in Donald Trump and why so many people are obsessed with Donald Trump, because it was Black Rocks staged assassination attempt on Donald Trump that really built this psychosis. He took it to a level that we've never seen before, the obsession, the idol worship, the Trump syndrome. Trump can do no wrong in the eyes of the MAGA supporters, all because of that photograph that they took of Donald Trump pumping his fist in the air and Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: And all, that's what I was trying to think of earlier, piercing his ear with you all standing.
Speaker 2: In the face of globalism, even though the reality of the matter is he's the one who's bringing it in. And we've seen lots of articles out there.
Speaker 1: We said the thing about the oracle, it up said the thing about you know, Talenteer and Gideon and all those other shit. He's just the guy to sell it. He's the seller. He's the out of the deal. They're going to do it regardless if he's in front. But if you can get a lot of people from if you can prevent a lot of people from grabbing their tiki tortures in the air fifteen's and their pitchforks and saying fuck you government, no you're not. And as long as you can have them all distracted, not thinking that THEATA centers are the greatest threat to existential threat to mankind and have them not go out there and try to stop them from being built, then you did a good job, because that's what exactly we should be doing right now. We should all be out there wherever these fucking places are being erected. There's one in somewhere in the desert and Phoenix, I think outside there. Yeah, they should be prevented because once they are on and rocking and rowing, there will be no water electricity for you, and then if there is, there will be very very expensive and extremely polluted. At least the water will be not that you should be drinking your tap water anyway. Ever. But you know, and that'll be another reason why you'll have to, you know, retreat to one of those planned cities, because you won't be able to afford the electricity and water anywhere else close to these fucking data centers and the multiple layers of security that they have that are like worse or more intense than a secret military base. They did that because if we ever find out where the source of the kill grid, death chamber, panopticon of torture, you know, what keeps the grid open, what keeps the shields up, what keeps the robots from robot keeps the robots roboting, we would attack them and destroy them, and we'd pull their plugs so that they couldn't do that anymore. So that's why they're insulating them with ship tons of security, and we're idiots for letting it happen. The edge, the switch ones, all the data centers where we are idiots. Chip Plants is a certain as a separate issue. I don't know if there's data centers coming in there zone. I know the chip plant trumpet doubles down on support for Zionist genocide and mass bombing and Palestinians. I know that's a little bit old now, but is what it is. Yeah, it's a look tact, that two thing.
Speaker 33: Universal vaccine that was being developed with RFK Junior's blessing. If you didn't hear about it, it may be because after receiving an absolutely enormous amount of backlash from almost half a million views, MAHA Action.
Speaker 2: Deleted the post.
Speaker 33: Weird Right, here's the announcement MAHA Action apparently doesn't want you to see right now.
Speaker 19: We're developing a unipersonal vaccine at that I agent Boys is a vaccine that addresses.
Speaker 6: The entire file on my viruses.
Speaker 19: So it's a it's a vaccine that mimics natural immunity and it and it is effective against any kind of mutation, so it doesn't drive virus to mute and it could be effective.
Speaker 1: We believe it's what virus? What magical fairy tale bullshit are you even talking about? And this guy, even though he's whacked out of his mind, he's saying the RFK Junior is the new Fauci Face because he was he's trusted.
Speaker 13: This is what they do.
Speaker 1: You know, they build your the public, you know, the the cult of personality. You think that they because they said a bunch of shit before that. They were that they were told to probably say to build their image with the people, the skeptics, and then they flip them. Once they're in their position, they flip them. And all the other masses of idiots who never even thought there was anything bad with shots are going to call you the weird enough for calling him out. Well, I thought you liked.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, until he flipped it right until he was in the virus media for crisis, like talking about how they're not a thing, and now he's talking about how the virus and mutations also the bullshit. He's completely one percent inverted. Why well, they shot two of his relatives, his dad and his uncle, and they're Jews, that did it. I wonder, when you get closer and closer to these people, why you would start saying things differently. I wonder, And I'm not saying it's all about fear. I think if you give this guy enough heroin in hypodermics, he'll say anything you want to say you wanted to say. Maybe that's a different part of his life. I don't want to be putting an asshole down, but he's definitely setting out children and people with poison by talking like this.
Speaker 19: The effective about against not only coronaviruses but also flu.
Speaker 1: What coronavirus?
Speaker 18: Dude?
Speaker 1: What corona? This is completely in total opposition. The reason why he wrote the Faujia book is because he is going to take his place that's going.
Speaker 6: To be a much more, much safer and much more effective.
Speaker 1: Actually it's too perfect. When you criticize the very guy that you're going to be worse than.
Speaker 6: See So what is the problem here?
Speaker 33: Why would you delete that video if it's apparently a much safer vaccine?
Speaker 17: This is what will were still.
Speaker 11: Public trust in the health agencies? Again, right, vaccines?
Speaker 1: That's not what we don't want to do. That's the thing about this. So you get rid of the faces, but the system goes unchallenged and unharmed, and then you rebuild the people's confidence in that same system. It's the system that's the problem, not the people that represent it. It's not bad eggs, it's not rogue actors. No, it's a whole fucking structure and system. When they burn a face after they've done all their work that they can do, when you know first fact they're full of shit and they we're not gonna be able to do it twice, they change the face and then they keep ongoing, and people are that stupid. They've never attacked allopathy and and taken an apartment and reinstituted Nate reinterestituted, and not just instituted, but reinstituted, because this is what it was before Rockefeller. Nate Turopathy and homeopathy is the head the leading medical not even philosophy, but system in America that actually works. Well, you can't have that if you're no if trying to kill people off all the time could create a population control. This is all Darwinian bullshit too, that they they piggyback on. All their science is fake. All their science is bullshit. All the research papers, all their studies all represent and and prop up their bullshit views of reality and change your perception of reality. Oh, trust the science, Yeah, what does doctor Glidden say? But not the scientist. If you're doing the actual science, then you can trust it. If you're taking some assholes word for it, then not so much. I think we're done. Well, we'll start up again, Minyana. Maybe if I gotta do some hot sauce making. Maybe if your guys are awesome, you'll, uh, I don't know, be one of those guys, or send me some more orders to work on. Yeah, we'll talk about the micers. I have a small time. Looks like everybody was done chatting over here. You got thirty one people in the room. That's cool this time of night. Oh yeah, I wanted to check the washing shir real quick. Uh huh, I'm laughing at my own, my own thumbnail. That one's the one. That one's not it, that one's kind of name. This one's fucked. I can't believe what they did to this guy. Jello Biafra is the biggest piece of shit on the planet. I've offended of my I'm personally offended by my own self for having liked California Oberllas even a little bit. He's a fucking worthless human being. This was not a very good breakdown of this movie, and it was very stupid from mine unveiled. But I got the tie that it doesn't matter. I'm trying to figure out there was one. There was one in here that I wanted to show you. Maybe I already did.
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: The one I do was just on?
Speaker 3: All right, we'll end of this breaking news here Rajah Jackson has just been arrested for the viral beatdown of Psycho Stu. But the big question is what exactly has Rajah been charged with. I'm David O'tanga, the only Harvard educated lawyer in the history of professional.
Speaker 17: Wrestling, and I've got your answer coming up.
Speaker 3: First of all, have you seen my in depth breakdown of this entire fiasco where I went through the entire kickstream and highlighted the most incriminating evidence throughout out the stream. If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest checking it out and I'll leave a link for you in the description. After twenty six days, Raji Jackson has finally been arrested.
Speaker 17: Wow, twenty six days.
Speaker 3: My question is what took law enforcement so long to finally arrest Raja. I can only imagine they were caught up over the wrestling definitions, trying to figure out what's a work versus what's a shoot, What was planned, what wasn't, what went too far? Did Raja actually have permission or did he not? Did he know what he was doing, did he intentionally go too far?
Speaker 17: All of those things?
Speaker 3: But still, after twenty six days, Raja has finally been arrested. But the question is on what charge was Raji Jackson arrested. Now, if I were to take a look at the prevailing theory for my YouTube legal community, and I mean those in my comments by far and away, the prevailing theory is attempted murder. Now, I know this attack is heinous and it's terrible to look at, and you might think right off it's attempted murder.
Speaker 17: However it's not.
Speaker 3: And I made an entire video explaining why this attack doesn't meet the elements of attempted murder, and I'll link to that in the description. So to those of my YouTube legal community and my comments, I don't want to say I told you so, even though it would be warranted to some of you who are not very polite to be. But either way, the charge was not attempted murder. So what has Rajah Jackson been charged with? Rajah Jackson has been charged with battery causing serious bodily injury of felony. Wait a minute, where have I heard that before? All right, so let's get down to the potent charges here. Now, I don't think attempted murder is likely. That's what a lot of people were saying. However, a lot of people are not licensed lawyers and professional wrestlers. I think that would be incredibly hard to prove that he had the intent to kill. Thank god, Psycho Stu did not die. Otherwise there could have been a manslaughter charge potentially, but you know, thank god he did not die. Again thoughts and prayers to Psychostu. I think more likely is battery. I think this is clearly a battery with serious bodily harm, which can be a felony. Can Rajah Jackson be charged with attempted murder? Attempted murder seems to be the prevailing theory. I've heard numerous people on different podcasts come right out and just say, Wow, this is clearly attempted murder.
Speaker 17: It's the easiest thing.
Speaker 6: What are we waiting for?
Speaker 17: Not so fast?
Speaker 3: Now, Attempted murder is a lot harder to prove than you might think in this situation, and I'll tell you why. According to the California Penal Code section six sixty four one eight seven A, in order to convict someone of attempted murder in California, the prosecution must prove two key elements. First, a specific intent to kill. Now, this has to be specific. This can't be just to cause bodily harm or beat down, beat somebody up, but there has to be a specific intent to end the person's life. Secondly, a direct but ineffective act towards killing. Now we have this satisfied right off with the video of the beatdown. So I'm going to go ahead and check off number two. Now let's focus back on number one. Now, what kind of evidence could be you who is to prove specific intent? Well, I'll tell you right off. The strongest evidence would be Raj's own statements. So let's take a look, or listen rather at Raj's most incriminating statements that he made on his live stream.
Speaker 32: I get the chance to go in there and now really fuck him up. It's always been my dream to fuck.
Speaker 2: Up a pro wrestler for real.
Speaker 17: I'm I really gonna fight him. Yeah, I'm a puns. Just ask for real.
Speaker 32: Then I'll forgive him at that fifty subs, knock them out fifty seb Yeah, they allowed me to hit them for real.
Speaker 1: If he hits me back for how we doing on our six million subs for this stream? We get there yet?
Speaker 6: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 32: I want them to I'm dead, seriously, y'all, I'm about to. I'm really about to. I'm really about to fuck him up.
Speaker 17: I'm really going to hit him.
Speaker 29: I'm telling you, I just don't know.
Speaker 1: If every one sub closer to that six million pick.
Speaker 17: Him up first or hit him first.
Speaker 32: I don't fuck this dude. I ain't gonna hurt him too bad. Though he was drunk, he was pretty drunk. But I will tell you guys this. They told me to hit him and just leave. Somebody who pulled me off of them and will leave. I'm telling you i'ma hit him as many times as the watch. I'm not gonna fake it exactly.
Speaker 6: They don't want me. They don't.
Speaker 32: They don't want me in there for real because I'm not gonna fake watch, and then as soon as I do what I'm doing, I'm leaving now.
Speaker 3: None of these statements specifically mentioned anything about killing or ending Psycho Stud's life. They just talked about beating him up, really badly, fing him up. And I think the most important statement there that goes against specific intent is when Raja says I ain't gonna hurt.
Speaker 17: Him too bad. That's powerful.
Speaker 3: So while Raja's statements are quite incriminating and they show prematu.
Speaker 1: You know, he said that just because he was scared of his own statements before that.
Speaker 3: Tay, they don't show specific intent to kill. There was nothing that was said that was specifically related to killing or ending Psycho Stew's life.
Speaker 1: Oh and in case you didn't see it, you know, in this I don't know, this looks like a almost like a CGI image. The way these things are hung. Those look like those are added in. But you want to make sure that you see this big ass thing here, so he could, you know, reminder everybody that he's a smarty pants or whatever.
Speaker 3: So without that, the burden for attempted murder just cannot be met. So again, technically prosecutors can charge.
Speaker 17: Rajah with attempted murder.
Speaker 3: However, it's highly unlikely that they'll reach their burden and secure a conviction. And they want a conviction here, so that's why they're probably going to opt for something like battery causing serious bodily harm. So what is battery causing serious bodily injury?
Speaker 17: Let's take a look at the law.
Speaker 1: Even put a fake Harvard mug on the table. If in casey didn't see this, and that Jesus Christ, this is all I edited into. Does he have his own does he have his own action figure? Is that what we're suppose to? Oh more, Harvard mugs? Oh good, look at that.
Speaker 3: According to the California Penal Code, Section two forty three D, battery causing serious bodily injury when a battery is committed against any person and serious bodily injury is inflicted on that person, the battery is punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for two, three, or four years, or in a county jail for not more than one year, or by a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars, or by both that fine and imprisonment.
Speaker 1: That's pocket change for his dad.
Speaker 3: All right, So what are the elements that need to be established in order to prove battery causing a serious bodily injury? Now, battery down. Here's any wilful and unlawful use of force or violence upon another person.
Speaker 17: Now in this situation, do we have that satisfied? Yes?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, we definitely have a willful and unlawful use of force or violence upon another person.
Speaker 17: This is with the beatdown on Psycho Stew when.
Speaker 3: Rajah was raining over twenty punches down on an unconscious psycho stew So we have that very public, very viral, violent attack.
Speaker 17: So that is satisfied.
Speaker 3: So next there needs to be serious bodily injury, a significant or substantial injury, broken bones, uh, loss of consciousness.
Speaker 1: He actually broke bones of his face too in his job. That's why he lost a bunch of teeth so that it could be underlight as well.
Speaker 9: He missed that ding.
Speaker 17: We have it right. There also severe disfigurement, concussion, et cetera.
Speaker 1: All those happened.
Speaker 3: Now we know from the video Psycho Stu lost consciousness from the slam that Raja gave him. Now, psychos do lost consciousness before Raja rained down over twenty punches on him.
Speaker 17: And despite whatever.
Speaker 3: Defense Raja may try to make, when psychos do lost consciousness, he was no longer consenting to anything pro wrestling wise, or whatever Raja was doing, or it may have construed as pro wrestling. His consent went out the window and ended the moment his consciousness did. All right, So let's go down to the penalties.
Speaker 21: Now.
Speaker 3: Battery causing serious bodily injury is known as a wobbler offense in California, meaning it can be charged as either a misdemeanor or a felony, depending on the severity of the case.
Speaker 17: And the defendant's record.
Speaker 3: And if it's a misdemeanor, you could be charged or you can receive up to one year in county jail up to one thousand dollars fine. But we know in this case, Raja is charged with a felony, so he'll be facing two, three or four years in state prison with up to a ten thousand dollars fine.
Speaker 17: So there you have it.
Speaker 3: If Raja Jackson were to be convicted of battery causing serious bodily injury, he could face up to a maximum of four years in prison and or a ten thousand dollars fine. So sound off in the comments and tell me what you think. Is this sentence to light?
Speaker 17: Is it too much? Is it just right? What do you think Raja should be charged with?
Speaker 3: If if he were to be found guilty of battery causing a serious bodily.
Speaker 1: Injury anywhere, should he be sentenced with?
Speaker 28: If you.
Speaker 1: It's feeling guilty, you don't charge somebody, Do you understand what I mean? Like he's a lawyer, You missed that part up.
Speaker 17: Let me know if you think that he should be charged with something else.
Speaker 3: I already know there's going to be a number of you who are still going to hang on to that attempted murder charge.
Speaker 17: So let me hear it. Let me hear it, and let me know what you guys want me to cover next.
Speaker 1: What you guys at. Everybody's up A lot of people on here though. Oh you guys are lighting it up, Hi, Daniel, you're supposed to be doing It's okay, yah, there's Oh my god, this is not for a long time. You guys are funny. As long as you're being nice to everybody in the chat, that's cool. I mean less they're douchebacks then, you know, please it for me. But you guys are like three people holding it down. Good lord, keep scrolling, man, This thing is, this is on a higher alert over here, and rumble of god damn. All right, Well that's good for tonight. We'll do this again sometime soon, probably tomorrow, and then I'll get get to my work. I do actually work a lot, actually, and yeah, you guys can you guys can make me work more too by going to uh, let's see, let's just do it from here. Let see this little thing that is simper fryllc dot com. Oh, there's your keep on for ten percent off, and there's all this wonderful stuff right here. There's my daughter when she was five months old. No, she's nine. There you go. Would I like? Oh, good question. I'm a big fan of Let's see. I like this whipper snapper with honey on my other side. That's me when I was four years old at disney World in Florida with my grandfather and my grandmother. He's the one that recently passed away. She was murdered by doctors. He was slowly murdered by doctors. Why I hate the system. That's Rebecca there and the grateful fed with m seed. I made that picture look like that. It was pretty fun. Oh, let's see. Spicy avocado is a good one. Zeus juice with the hobbanaro in it as well as the spicier one. That's why it's called the extra hot in comparison to the regular Zeus. That one's really tasty. Garlic and hobbanaro together are meant to be called Brazy pepper from Italy in the Sergeant Pepper. That's a good one. If you want the world hot sauce Award winner of ours. That would be the Homezinger Carbons of Wings and Cuban tastes like a spicy hummus thicker good stuff Nemesis and mango Hobbanaro, green Jean, Green Genius, Surroundo, honey and lime tied die as Tai chili, Pepper's cayenne, a touch of curry smoke. Boss is like Chipotle is kind of like a like a spicy barbecue sauce. In a sense, this is a honey habit narrow one venom is super tasty and even if you're like a chili heads, if there's enough spice there for you not to be disappointed, but still you can still taste your food. It's not overpowering it. And then there's the spicier ones that go down here. These are the three hottests right here, brand ax I have a decent amount of and then Blueberry Supernova and er Tale all right, and uh yeah, that's about it, I think. I mean, if you want to go here and check this out, it's there. If you want to share it around, tell other human be who you want to share it with, go for that. I always learned at this channel, not at the others. It's good here, it's nice chats. Thank you, thank you for retard. I appreciate that. It's cool that you have a yeah, what do you call it, profile picture that actually moves. That's kind of neat. It's like a little gift. That's interesting. Everybody thats howed to do technology better than me? Sabakos and uh you guys over here, I'm seeing nine. We're a little short of the goals for this stream, but it's sorry. Good night.