Speaker 1: Now one of your pudding. I got a string going on here, something just because my dog. Something killed your dog. My dog. We're flying through the air over the tree.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: How it did it, Okay, Damn, I'm really confused.
Speaker 1: All I saw was my dog.
Speaker 3: Coming over the fence and he was dead.
Speaker 1: And once you hit the ground, like, I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence.
Speaker 4: Sat what are you putting?
Speaker 1: We got some wonder or something crawling around out here?
Speaker 3: Did you see what it was?
Speaker 2: Or was it was?
Speaker 1: Standing up? I'm out here looking through the window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside. Jesus Quice, you better hello, get somebody out here when I'm out there. I thought of a bitch about Text fort nine.
Speaker 3: I don't know he's him out there. Yeah, I'm working right, Hey, right, folks on, welcome my guest to the show. It is Jason from my home state of North Carolina. Welcome to the show, man.
Speaker 1: How you doing.
Speaker 3: I am good man. I've been looking forward to this conversation. I always like to have people on from the Southeastern United States. That's why Sasquatch Odyssey was born was to talk to people in the southeastern United States about Bigfoot. Here we are, man, let's start where I start with everybody on the show what in the world got you interested in the subject of Sasquatch?
Speaker 1: To begin with, I'm gonna go with what everyone always starts with, the whole Leonard Nimoy in search of That's my first memory in all honesty, and it went up to Robert Stack and unsolved mysteries. I know he had a couple. It's just a creepy soob no matter what episode he was gone getting up in my high school years. From what my grandmother has told me, what we'll talk about here, Rag Sheet, the Weekly World News. If you remember those, you know, bat Boy, Sad Squatch, Netsy. I always took those with a greenish salt, bigger their faith. But then when you watched Men in Black, they said they got their good UFO stories and they were real. So part of me was always like, is there some reality mixed in with their little government disinformation? And then I watched more documentaries probably than I should, probably an unhealthy amount. On to be and everywhere else.
Speaker 3: That sounds like the progression for everybody that was into big Foot very much like me. I never really watched the Leonard Nimoy in search of that is usually a go to for people, and I'm oblivious to it. I'm aware of it, obviously. I do multiple podcasts. I do a show called Disturbing History, and I've talked about those things over on Disturbing History, the old television shows and those kind of things. But Unsolved Mysteries was definitely it for me. NeSSI was my first love, my first cryptid, even before Bigfoot, so that certainly got me interested in it back then. I don't know if it was the same for you, But when I was a kid, I remember they had these traveling book things that would come to the library and you were able to buy books from these traveling bookstores. I used to love those things because they had a lot of the cryptid stuff that wasn't normally in our library on a regular basis. But we did have a few of those, and that's what got me interested in cryptis you mentioned your grandmother her having some experiences or sharing things with you. Did that ground it a little bit more in reality? As far as what your grandmother.
Speaker 1: Told you grounded me and scared me. I don't remember how old I was when she told me about it. I remember when I would spend the night at her house. She lived in a duplex, so anytime the neighbor would walk around heavy footage, I'd think him bigfoot. I'm eight nine, ten years old, terrified with some big fricking hairy man that's going to come through the wall, because she had to keep calling him bigfoot.
Speaker 3: What is it that she shared with you? Was it a personal experience or was it something that's happened to somebody else that shared it with her?
Speaker 1: It is going to be a mix of both. So I'll start off with her own personal experience from what she had told me. Again, I don't remember how old I was, in all honesty, just I know I was a kid, and I don't know how old she was when it happened. So this happened up in New York, Pennsylvania. We give her Finchow State Park, which is south central Pennsylvania. Her and my aunt, Aunt Bett's, we called her. She wasn't biologically my aunt, but we would all go camping so much throughout life that just naturally became the aunt. But they used to go camping a lot. So I'm going to assume this probably happened before I was born or shortly after, but they were camping there time of the year, I don't know. I'm going to assume the way she described things with me, probably spring, late summer. They were there camping a a fairly decent sized campground. When you go into the ranger station, you go in and check in. The first road to the left would be your first camping area. It's on the left side of the lake, goes back, circles into a loop, and then meets that road and comes out, and you go down to the next road, come out to the main road again, and there's a whole other camping section back in there. So they were camping on that first one. She didn't say how many days they were there or whatever, but they were out at the campfire one night and heard some kind of vocalization. They weren't sure really what it was initially that she said it just started faint from kind of like howling the way she made it out the sound, and then as the night went on again no real time frame or if she didn't tell me, I just don't remember all them old she said they could hear it getting closer. Dogs were barking off in the distance, and as it got closer and closer, the dogs would stop barking. She said it was loud enough and a creepy enough sound that they'd never heard before with all their time camping. That they were like, you know what, let's get in the camper. This is just creeping us out. So they got inside the camper. The sound continued to get closer, to the point where she said that all of the night sounds went away. So being by the light there and you got your frogs, your crickets, night birds, the dogs in the area. But as this occasional vocalization got closer, everything went silent. They were like, that's pretty creepy. Then she said, out of nowhere, they heard what sounded like heavy footballs running through that part of the campground. Now how close it was, I don't know. She made it out to sound like it was between them and the bath foul, which was probably because they liked to be a couple sites close to the bath house. Two three sites between them and the bathouse. They heard it run through there, no panting that I remember saying, just the the sound of something flooding through the grass. And then they can't play the felt, and then off to the left side of the lake where they heard one or two more of the howling or yelling, screaming. Then it faded off into nowhere and the sound came back. She said, a couple of years later, Hurt and my aunt went to I don't know what they've called it then. I can't even think of what we call them now, big Foot conference, steminar, or something along those lines. I didn't even think they would have had those back then, but I'm ignorant to it. But they were there and somebody had some kind of audio recording, whether it was the Sierra Sound or some other recordings, but they played the recording whatever they had, and one of the sounds that they had played was very close to the howling that they heard, and she said they both turned to each other turned white, and she said, we were going to piss her pants. She said, we are a bigfoot. I'm like lucky dog. And that's really her only encounter that I want to call it an encounter, but the only experience that she's ever had. Now. She did patron to me again at a later age that her brother he lived beside her, and the other deep like him and his wife. He was fishing in the Iola area of Pennsylvania, which is directly across pretty much directly across the river from Harrisburg, state capital. So you got Harrisburg the Susquehanna River. It was a pretty big railyard over the railroad town. He was fishing in a creek called the Conna the Gwynnett, which is a tributary of the Susquehanna. It's pretty good fishing up and there for panfish, small mouth bast and stuff. So he was down along the creek trying to make his way up the creek, and he got into some real thick brush and was trying to work his way through that. She said. He told her that he started smelling something horrible, to the point that he figgered, you either stumbling on a dead deer or a dead person, that's how bad it smelt. Apparently, he pushed through the brush a little bit more and all of a sudden something jumped out of the brush, and all he described it was some hairy, disheveled, homeless looking thing jumped up out of the brush and tore off up the hill. Now, the hills in that general area where she described it aren't just your twenty foot hills that you could easily traverse. They were a decent forty fifty foot bank that are generally only walked on by a deer coming down from the field. If you wanted to walk along the creek the fish, you had to find one of those deer trails to go down in or started wherever you park along the road and walk along the creek. This thing supposedly made a bee line straight up the hill. I'm imagining if no general human that is going to make a bee line up through thick underbrush woods, because that place was pretty overgrown back then, and it still is now. Leaks down along the creek there, it's still pretty overgrown now. We'll caveat with that. He either was just starting in the police department or already was in the police department. I don't remember if it was East Pennsboro Township then or it was actually Vianola Police department. But when I had questioned him about it, I remember questioning him my youth, He wouldn't talk about it. What did you see that day? I was interested. Mama said she saw or heard a big foot, So tell me your story, he said, don't worry about it. It was nothing, just some guy. I've pushed him and pushed him for it, and he wouldn't tell me. My only reasoning that he wouldn't tell me because the fact that he was a cop and did not want to ruin his credibility for back then, if a cop says they saw bigfoot, now everyone's going to make fun of um. So you're looking. However, many years ago, decades ago, someone says they saw big but they're gonna be like crazy, get out of here. It's gonna need to be a cop. I never asked them about it again, he passed away, never really talked about it. I wish I could have heard more. I really do so as far as those two, that's really about it. But that squats I have heard my own. I consider myself a critical thinker, so I try to overthink everything and say, there's got to be some real, something real happened to it. But part of this I don't know if they would play into it. But there was a period of my life that I lived in Surrey. After me and my then wife lit up, I had the house where we lived in Missouri was rural, to say the least, I think western North Carolina is more grown up than where this place is. Our county roads are creek gravel, and only paved roads are the state roads or in the town itself. There was only one real big town in this whole county. So the house we lived in, my closest neighbors were a half a mile to the north, quarter a mile to the south. I had absolutely no neighbors behind my house and absolutely no neighbors at the front of the house. So on occasion I would hear a random donkey brain in the middle of the night. Now, being in the country, we're going to have donkeys, especially Missouri. Missouri uses a donkey. A lot of people use the donkey that livestock guards versus the Great Pyrenees. And I had to question that one, and they said, a donkey bolt trump a snot out of it. I said, okay, I'll have to believe you. But every once in a while I'd hear this donkey. Never during the day, but during the day i'd get out, I'd go down to the next county road eventually run behind my house, and I would search for any kind of farm where there may be a donkey. I couldn't find it now doesn't mean some yokel didn't have a small pen with a donkey in there, But I could never find any. Would pull up my home on Google Mac search around for any kind of farms, and there was nothing. There was a pretty decent amount of forest behind my house, field hollows. The sound generally always came from the same area, which would have been southeast of my house. So could it have been something further down that I didn't explore traveling up the hollows. We all know how sound traveled, especially trying to travel a little different at night. I don't know. There were a couple of times that when I did hear them brain, I would hear the one normal bray, then a few minutes not even really a few minutes later, within about a minute, there would be a second one that would sound just a little bit off, not quite very similar, but like the ending would not really trail off like they do. And I think, Okay, you know what, it's just a donkey. It's the country. I know they mimic ver sasquatch does. Could it be there? Could it be just me hoping to see you one? I don't know. I've always had stuff walking around the house. But again it's country, so I got kyo, I had beer there, I had Armadillo's and I don't think we haven't that here yet. But you get an armadala running through the woods, it sounds like a elephant coming up through there. I'd go out there at the flashlight and I'm looking. I'd catch eyes once in a while. I'm just playing that off. It was just an armadillo again, hoping maybe i'd catch a going to the big guy. But I think it was just an armadillo. Being the realistic, critical thinker and living in a country house by myself with a Chihuaha for a guard door. I was really about with that. The girl that my ex wife, she knew I was in the big Foot and stuff, and she had told me, and supposedly somebody there in the county had turned it into the Sheriff's department home security footage of their outbuilding, garage, whatever you want to call it. The door, their door sway inwards, and supposedly when it came inwards, the inside light was the motion activated and you could see a big hand like four of the fingers wrapped around the door. And once that light came on, it quickly withdrew and took off.
Speaker 4: And stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: After these messages, I was like, you need to get me that I work for the Sheriff. I can't full crap. What's the the Sunshine act? I think it is. I wanted to do that or whatever that act is, try to get back that could be nationally. So I don't want to say too much bad about her. I tend not to believe a lot of things that she said, so I took that one with a grain of salt. So that's it for my Sasquatch stories. I wish I could have something more fantastical or multiple encounters of my own or something like that, and I'm hoping someday it might happen.
Speaker 3: But I totally get it, man, And people have this thing all the time when they right into the show, they talk about their encounters, their experiences, and everybody's downplaying what happened. But I tell you, it's all data. This is a repository for data of people's experiences. So even the smallest minute things like you talked about the sound you possibly heard a donkey, but I have heard weird shit myself in the woods here that I thought was something else. I've heard what sounded like strange sick cows now four or five miles down the road. There's plenty of cows up and down this road, but I'd say the closest cows are at least two miles away. Easy. But the way sound travels through this area, anybody who's followed me on social media, I've put the drone up before, so you guys can see the entire area around the house. But it's a lot of open land. There's nothing really around us. It's very sparsely populated, but it's in this little area. It's like a valley between We're in like a bowl, and sound bounces around so crazily. Man, we were camping, guys. This is probably a year and a half ago. It might have been last year. It all runs together. I two, as you so eloquently said, I'm getting old as hell, so all the dates tend to run together. But I talked about it on the show, and I actually put out the audio I believe over here on the show because it was so strange. Our nearest neighbors that live full time are a mile away and We have never heard a car alarm ever. We live on forty acres surrounded by hundreds and thousands of acres of nothing but property where nobody lives. We've never heard a car alarm. That's like an Atlanta thing, a Charlotte thing. We're camping and we were literally sitting at the fire talking about and I think one of us said on the audio, like, what would you do right now if the house alarm went off? Talking about our home alarm, I was like, I'd be running down the hill ten seconds later, maybe five seconds. I think it was actually like six second, and it's on the audio. You hear what sounds like our truck alarm going off in our driveway from where we're at on the hill. I was like, holy shit. I grabbed the rifle. Me and the dogs are tearing down the hill and I get down here and there's nothing. The truck's fine, the car's fine, house is fine. There's nobody to be seen. We've never heard it before or never heard it since, but clearly I'm assuming it was something I had. People obviously right into the show going, oh it was bigfoot. They was mimicking your truck alarm, and I'm like, no, I don't think that's what was happening. I think somebody's truck alarm was going off. It might have been ten miles away. And the way the sound was bouncing around in this holler, I don't know. It's hard to explain, but you could have heard mimicry because I used to think that was bunker Man when people used to tell me stuff, like one of the first people on the show. I think it was episode It was somewhere in the less than five I think maybe three or four. I think the episode's called Bigfoot Hunts with Coyotes or something like that. This guy had sent me some audio and he sent me some video of him during the day, and I'm hearing what sounds like owls in the middle of the day, which is weird, but it's not unheard of. I was just in the South Mountains back in December with NCI. It's a bigfoot research group here in North Carolina that are in and around the South Mountains, which is about forty five minutes from where I'm sitting here in Lenore. I went out with those guys. We're out in their research area middle of the day. It's probably one o'clock in the afternoon and there is an owl following us. I've got video of it. It's literally landing in the tree twenty feet above my head and it's looking at me. It's a bart owl. And there was a guy that was with us that sounds just like a freaking bart owl and he's talking back and forth to this howl. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life in the middle of the freaking day. But I've heard that out in the Ozarks. As a matter of fact, I do the Ozark Mountain Bigfoot Conference out there were Marianni Chu. I've done it the last two years, and after we do the conference, we go out and do a camp out in Missouri in the Ozarks, about an hour or so away from where we do the conference, in the middle of freaking nowhere, and I have it on recording. It's this weird. Everybody I've played it for it says, oh, yeah, it's a bard owl. But there is this horrific scream that happens right before the owl goes off, and I've never heard anything like that. I think I actually sent it to David ellis So at the Olympic Project and I think David texted me back. It was something like, yeah, I think mal owls do that during mating season or something. It's this weird scream that they do. But this was like six o'clock in the morning. It was when people were waking up, and it was like, right, there's maybe ten yards in the woods we were doing this thing screen. No, I don't know, man. I used to think the mimicry wasn't a thing. But the longer I've been in this and the more people I've talked to, I think it's possible that they might mimic animals. Because I used to be like, Okay, dude, if you hear an owl in the woods, it's probably an owl. If you hear a donkey in the country, it's probably a donkey. But now I'm not so sure.
Speaker 1: Like he said, initially, I would have probably been the same. But get sit there and watch some of these birds that can mimic arch and de two. No, granted it's a bird, but an archie dp you a kid crying a car alarm, a crow basically talking mimicking back what his owner said, and we all say crows can't talk, but yeah, here we are. We see the video of it. I don't know what that thing is in the woods, So who said that they can't?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I thought the guy that I interviewed, Honestly, I hate to say it, but I thought he was batshit crazy when he was telling me that he knew that Bigfoot hunted with these group of three, four, sometimes five coyotes because he had seen it. But so many people I've talked to, and more people I've interviewed, have seen bigfoot in relation with coyotes in the same general area. You hear it all the time with the vocalizations. Coyotes go off, and then you hear something mimicking coyotes, or you hear just a flat out Ohio Howell type bigfoot scream, either back at the coyotes or sometimes in unison. So at this point, at this juncture, I am no longer skeptical obviously about these things existed, because I had my encounters last summer, one hundred percent in on the fact that they exist. All the other stuff that I used to scoff at, I'm starting to move in a direction where I'm way more open minded of that stuff, because when you talk to hundreds and hundreds of people that seem very credible. I'm a pretty good detector of bullshit. I have a very good BS meter. It doesn't go off with a lot of these people. So when you put all of that stuff together, the totality of the circumstances says, these people are experiencing what they're say they're experiencing. It may all be in their head, it may not have actually happened, but at least they believe that it happened. But I think there's a lot of that goes on.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of people who send me audio and it's clearly an owl making an owl sound, right, But I have heard a couple of pieces of audio. Actually, I think it's Johnny Tucker here in North Carolina. He's out in the Meadock State Park area where he does most of his research. He has sent me some audio in the past and he wasn't even talking about the owl sound in the audio. He sent me the audio for something else, and I send him back a message saying, Johnny, that's not an owl, dude. There is this what sounds like an owl, But it is clearly to me something or someone trying to mimic an owl. That's the only way I can describe it.
Speaker 2: Sho sh what wo f o?
Speaker 1: Woll pup woll pup.
Speaker 2: You didn't you any people?
Speaker 1: Et m M. So.
Speaker 3: Once I heard stuff like that and experiences that people have shared with me, I no longer doubt that mimicry is a possibility for these creatures. Like you said, if a bird can do it, if a crow can do it, a raven can do it, people do it.
Speaker 1: When you were going with the bigfoot hunting with the coyotes. If we can domesticate god, who's to say that these weren't a pack of abandoned kyo cups or they have some kind of want to say, symbiotic relationship, because I don't think that's the appropriate term. But look, you helped me, I helped you. We share the food, so it's possible. There's other animals and I'm trying to think of one. I know there's one I can't think of, but they help each other in the wild.
Speaker 3: I'm going to disagree with you. I think you said it perfectly. I think it is that symbiotic relationship with bigfoot in coyotes. I think that is more than when I say, and this is the thing that I got in my mind when I did the interview, and even afterwards, I was picturing this massive sasquatch standing at the top of a heel with five leashes in big, massive hands, and these coyotes are pulling like sled dogs to go and run down the deer for them. That's what I was picturing this guy was explaining to me. But I think it's a lot less dramatic than that. I think it's more of a symbiotic kind of relationship. Hey, I'm going to chase the deer towards you. You guys do your thing, or you chase the deer towards us, and we're gonna set up an ambush and I'm going to break the back legs. You can have this one, and the next one we run into the funnel is ours. That's a symbiotic relationship that I can see being plausible. I can feel some of you guys rolling your eyes completely into the back of your head right now with some of the shit I'm saying. But it's one of those things that if you're in this long enough and you talk to enough people, those are the kind of conversations that I have around campfires with people and you have to pay attention to that and at least, in my opinion, be open to the fact that they may be right. Because guess what, I don't have a Sasquatch. I can't go out and ask him. I can't study it. So we have to go off of what people are experiencing and then sharing on shows like this and with other people and on BFRO databases and the Bigfoot Mapping Project whatever. That's all we have at this point. We do have people. I've had my own experiences. I got to see these things, but I don't know any more than I did about them before I saw them. All I know for sure now is that there are one hundred percent real I can lay that to rest.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm just skeptical about people and evidence. At this point, I'm not skeptical about Bigfoot anymore, but I'm still skeptical about people and the evidence and the bullshit that comes out of some people's mouth. So I have to play both sides of the fence here. But when it comes down to it, I think the ultimate thing is I say it all the time. We've got to be open minded to people's experiences, be able to learn from those experiences, and not close ourselves off because somebody's right. We're not all wrong here. Somebody in this conversation in this community is right. It's just a matter of who. And I personally believe we're all right some of the time and we're all wrong some of the time because we don't know anything about these creatures. I do want to talk about some of your other experiences though, that have happened to you. We've had some similar experiences, it looks like, in the past, So why don't you go into some of those experiences that you've had on your own.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to go in with my paranormal experiences. Those ranged from Pennsylvania, and then I had some out in the Dirrey as well. The ones I had in Pennsylvania were at the Gettyburg Battlefield. And I know you probably have a wide variety demographics that follow are going to go too much into the back history, but we all know what happened to get it one of the biggest three day battle of the Civil War, with fifty one thousand plus kild captured missing in action. I do know I did believe numbers up. You've had three one hundred and fifty five Union soldiers killed, thirty nine hundred Confederates killed, and then also up to five thousand horses and mules killed. It's a lot of death. That's why a lot of people say that's one of the most haunted places in the country, the amount of loss and suffering and body parts that are still there that are being found. The guy I worked with, he considered himself an amateur historian, very well versed in the battlefield. Every part of the battlefield. He could sit there and explain it with barely even looking at it, notesy of notes that he would tell us about everything that was going on. Hey, why don't you come down with me and my wife. We'll do a tour of the battlefield during the day, I'll tell you guys everything, we'll go get dinner, and then that night we'll do a little ghost hunt. And I was like, hell, yeah, ghost hunters. We watched all that stuff back then. I was like, I'll do that. That sounds pretty cool. Though. I got a hold of my ex from high school we were friends. I said, Hey, you want to come along and do this. You could go That sounds great, dude, So we go down your wife two thousand and nine ish, Because I know i'd just gotten divorced or we were separated. It wasn't officially sports from my wife. Then we get down, did the Battlefield tour during the day, went out to eat and then play. Evening. It's still sun still out, so we can walk around at that point without any flashlight.
Speaker 4: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to sea.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back. After these messages, we went out to the Triangular Field. I don't know if you've ever been there. It's located northwest of the devil Den So if you're in the triangular field, right at the top of the hill devil Den. To me, it looked like maybe two football fields a way. So we go out there. We were the only ones at the Triangular field at that point that we didn't meet anybody coming in and out of the parking area. I didn't see any cars in that area. So we go out start walking out in the field. I was on the lead point, whatever you want to call it, And as I'm walking out, I had the sudden overpowering smell of pipe tobacco, like that good old fashion. My Grandpa's sitting there with a pipe and it just bringing I can feel like I can smell it now, and it just hit you that strong. Guys, you smell that and they come running over, snipping in the air, and then yeah, that's strong. We're looking around. Is anybody else here? There's nobody here. There wasn't anybody there as far as we know prior to us that even if they were smoking pipe tobacco that it should have late devil. Then again, was too far up there and there was no breed that would have brought that down to where we were. So we walked forward a little bit on the way back through completely gone, not even a trace of it. I was like, okay, that's cool. This is our first experience. Is it paranormal? We'll just chalk it up as yet. Prior to coming out, we then heard very distinct but faint sound of musket fire. Now that's one of the big ones that are reported, musket fire can and fire yelling, screaming, and it wasn't faint enough that it sounded like it was in the dish, and there was no echoing, like it was bouncing off the rocks in a tree. I don't remember if I said the Patrick or if he said to me, but one of us said each other hey here, Yeah, that's not like us. We're like we are in the battlefield in Gettysburg. Maybe it's a reenactment somewhere. Can't rule that one out. Critical think or fart, you got to think. But at that time of day, there was no reenactments going on at all that weekend, so we can't rule that one out. But we're still chalking that one up because it just was not loud enough to have been anywhere in that general vicinity. So that was really about all we had that year. Now we were doing this almost on a yearly basis, same thing, and our group was getting bigger and bigger every year. I think it was the following year we went out again. We were taking pictures and we were getting orbs, but I'm outside easily does, easily explained away, so we didn't even count those. But we went up to Hotel which was an pretty decisive battle. Trying to think exactly what all happened on that one, but there's a skirmish run in there. And then down below Culture is a place called Spangler's Spring. On top of Culture is an observation tower. I'm assuming it was either to observe the battlefield just for tourists or might have even been a fire tower, but it's a complete steel observation tower. Goes up several stories, I think right cloth ten stories up. So we go up there, we're sitting at the top. It's not windy, nice cold fall. Actually it was right around Halloween, because we decided to start doing this around Halloween to make things creepier. And we're sitting there and we're talking about we're disappointed we didn't have any kind of experiences that night. Patrick starts telling about the woman in white, but there is a legend of the woman in light like every state has. It seems like every county and every state and every town has. But he was telling it anyway, and as he starts telling that story, we hear what sounded like hard sould shoes, either coming up the steps or down the steps. We're like, yah, you hear that, And you can still hear it, like maybe something banging. But everything on that, as far as we saw everything on that, at least all the way up to the top floods. It's metal. So if there was metal banging on metal, that's a distinct sounds, different sounds. So now we're all hanging off the edges of the observation tower, trying to look down. Is there someone down there? Our two cars were the only cars there. No cars had come through while we were there. As far as we could tell, there were no people because at this point it's probably nine o'clock. I think we ended to be out by then, so we'd have seen other cars come through, people with flashlights. And as quickly as it started, it stopped. I swear we had that on tape. However, that so long ago. I am the old dinosaur flip phones or whatever we were using that it's gone. I wish it still had that. So we counted that one as a win, and to the next year. The next year was pretty much same group again, only this time I brought my kids with me. They were old enough they were like, yeah, we want to go ghost. Are you guys sure? I want to say my kids were probably eight and eleven, nine and twelve ish. I'm like, you, guys, but we hear something scary, man, I want to tear it off. I want you guys have nightmares. I'm ruined my time. Yeah, we want to go. We want to go? All right? Cool? So again, nothing really happened till we get back up the Coulps Hill. We decided we're going to head down to where the skirmish line was. Patrick was like, the skirmish line has a history of reported shadow figures. People see those running along the skirmish line the boulders. It's apparently like snipers took up positions in the boulder. You don't check that out, So we head down there. My daughter swear she saw a couple shadows move. We all thought we heard something in the woods walking around. It's not more like walking up. Obviously, it's not squirrels this late time. Could it be a raccoon? Could it be a skunk or maybe even some kind of a night bird bath around maybe who We're still checking it out. I don't remember exactly how it went down. I do have this EVP on my YouTube page so people can hear it if they want to. I ask a question, I think I say something to Patrick was like were that you and he said something like no. And then almost immediately after he said no, you hear it very long, drawn out, disembodied, creepy. No, we didn't hear that with our own ears. He was the one that actually recorded that, and that he had sent that to me afterwards, and I sent it off to a paranormal research group that was in By County and they're like, are you sure. Nobody said absolutely. It was only me Patrick and my two kids. No one sounds like very white talking through some kind of synthesizer and they're like, man, we can't find anything, saying otherwise, you got yourself an EVP. Chalk it up for a win. I was cool with that one. So then twenty twelve, my father had died. I was supposed to go out to the very to meet the girl that I had met online. We were talking back and forth and my father died for whatever, and she just decided to jump in her car and drive here to Punta me because I think first off, she didn't believe me that my father died until she saw it on social media. Everyone give me my condole. But again, this was like right around Halloween. You're supposed to do the getting the burg ghost Core thing on the thirty first. My dad died on twenty fourth. I was going to back out of it, and everyone's now you need to go. You need to just distance yourself from everything you've gone through over the past week. Get with friends, enjoy yourself. You know what that Yeah, that's fine. So we're down back up on cold chill again, and we're down in that same area that the girl was with me, and she's dude, who grabbed my ass? They're talking about they are not even close to you. She said, someone grab my butt. I don't know what you're talking about. So she claimed something grabbed her butt or touched her. So again, this is the same one I ended up marrying. I don't want to say too much. Maybe she was just looking for attention. I don't know. So we go back up to the top. We regrouped at the observation tower and then decided to check out the other side. I went down one path. We didn't really have anything there, and as we were coming up pretty soon to be fixing the leave, a couple of my friends come up from the skirmish line again and they're like, dude, guys, there is some creepy ad shit going on. Okay what It literally felt like we walked into static electricity. I was like, Oh, I'm on this, let's go. So me, Patrick, my kids are heading down there. I was in the lead again. I don't know why. I ain't got an outlash like, and as we're walking down, I come around just this light little curve around a tree, and it was literally like immediately someone flipped the switch. The air just felt electrified. It felt a little bit heavy, a little bit older. Hair in the back of my neck was standing up my arms and I was like, ool, god, you guys feel that. They're like no, but they were a couple feet away from me, like this something did not feel right. They're like, you're okay. I'm like, I'm fine, this is just very uncomfortable. Patrick's dude, let me take a picture. He pulls this camera out, dies, takes the battery out, puts a brand new battery in it, turns it on dot. He's like, are you still feeling this way? I absolutely am. He goes, you know what, how about we get at it. I was like, okay. He goes to turn around and he screens and I was like, what, what's wrong? You know, dude, there was a person standing right behind me. When I turned around, it was the distinct shadow of a person right there behind me. I'm out of here. I was like, yeah, I guess we'll go ahead. And I turned after I turned around because I was looking back towards where I was just standing, and by the time I turned around, Patrick and my kids are Scooby Doude beating it up the trail. Go don't leave me down here by myself. We ain't playing this crap. That was the end of our at least the end of my experiences at Gettysburg, because I was October and January ended up moving out to Missouri with that girl. They did still continue going to the battlefield a couple of times. I think they said they had a couple of experiences, but I never had anything boarded to me. And then COVID shut it down National Park Service there's no more ghost times. Too many people were coming in and ruining it for everyone that were disappointing. So it takes me out to my Missouri parentormal experiences. So when I still lived in Pennsylvania, I was talking to that girl every day, a multiple times a day. Sometimes we were on the phone like six hours for no reason. But I called her one day. I don't remember jacking what we were talking about. She had her friend living with her because she was going through a separation and divorce. They both were, so it was her friend and her friend's son. He was in the bathroom, in the bathtub taking a bath. Her friend was unpacking some stuff, and just me and his girl were talking on the phone out of nowhere, softly but yet loud enough that I could hear it. I hear a woman's voice say, did you hear what I'm saying? I said, what do you mean? Did you hear what I'm saying? She goes, what are you talking about? Someone just asked, did I hear what she said? Because I didn't say anything, ask your friend. I didn't hear her talking, and she could. She hadn't said a word. She's over here, I'm packing her stuff. All right, that's odd. But then I thought, okay, cell phones were still not really top quality like we have now. I might have been a BlackBerry, but I quited it. Back to the old days, when you had a cordless cell phone, you can listen to your neighbor's conversation. Maybe something was bleeding in. If you got any kids that listened to this, y'all don't know what you listening to the neighbors conversation because they could get juicy. So anyway, she had called me the next day. She had talked to me and she said, you remember that you said you heard a voice on the phone. Yeah, she said with her son, I'll just call him Jake, so that's not his real name. He was in the bathtub and he was in there talking playing and when his mom went in, she said, who are you talking to? He said, I'm talking to that old lady over there. She said, what old lady? Chalked it up the childhood imagination. After that, I was like, you know what, let me call I'll call in a paranormal group. I'll do some research and trying to find what I can find on the internet. I called in a paranormal research group from the next county over. They come over, did a little investigating with how the results they gave me were. Inconclusion, didn't really have anything that happened. They didn't catch any EVTs. I don't remember exactly what they said. They couldn't rule out anything, but they couldn't solidify anything either. I was like, okay, thank you for attempting. I ended up moving out there right in the beginning of January. Then it was a single story ranch house out in the country. I had no idea who the previous owners were. Needed a little bit of work, but you'll. So there was always some kind of oddity about the house, a little uncomfortableness to it. Obviously the basement that every kid's afraid of the basement. I know I'm not a kid, but turn the lights out. I'm still running up the stairs chicken like that. One night we remember if we'd gotten off work. I think we've gotten off work because he worked two to ten. She's in the bedroom. Her son's in the bedroom. He was under two. We were watching some movie. I don't remember the name of the movie, either John Travolta or Bruce Willis when they voiced the baby. But she's you go get him a drink. Yeah, all right, go out of the kitchen, and they open up the refrigerator, and out of nowhere here just this very soft, distinct humming. Kind of stopped and looked around, and it did it again, and it reminded me of little O b Mall cooking dinner, washing her dishes, just humming away, minding her own business. Okay, must be on the TV. I go back in the bedroom. I say, you guys humming back here? No? Was anybody humming on the TV in the movie?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Why? Nothing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Why I just i'd heard him, maybe it was my imagination. She'd be sure, yeah, maybe someone was outside. I'm like, yeah, there's a grandmall outside at two o'clock in the morning, just humming. Okay. So then occasionally a light would be left on, but I always chalk that up to someone being.
Speaker 4: L Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 1: We had a radio, and you remember the old big you can disconnect the speaker here, put one over here. So she had this stereo radio whatever you want to call it. Everything was push button, with the exception of the volume. Literally had to turn it off. We'd come home from work, come home from being out to the day or whatever. The radio. I was like, I know, we didn't turn the radio on left maybe the button stuck turn it off. It would come back on later in the day. You know, Almost every time we'd come home the radio seemed to be on. Then it started to be we'd be sitting there watching TV and I see a little flicker out of the corner of my eye and I look over at the stereo and the power button comes on or the screen lights up and the volume starts turning. Now again, you have to physically turn it to get the volume to come up. Now, I'm sure spirits can manipulate things. People claim they can. So it was this thing manipulating it to go up. That happened several times, and I'm like, please stop. So I'm at work one day she called me and she's panicked. What's wrong? He said that something happened in Jake's room. What do you mean? He's crying and I can hear him screaming in the background. He sounds upset. She said, I heard a bang and I thought he fell. It was did he fall?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: When I went in the room, he was in his crib. Then what was the noise? The rocking chair, Fella, Now that's simple. He probably grabbed the rock and chair, maybe trying to crawl out of the crib, pulching bart on it, and it flipped. So I went in and flipped the rocking chair back over in the exact spot that it was, And then I realized there's no way. It wasn't close enough that he could grab it and pull it. Now, maybe if he took a blanket and wrapped around it like a lasso, but still after it cut to a certain point. The blanket should have popped off. It wasn't that. Then I pulled the rocker back as pretty much as far as it would go, and I let go of it. But it swings forward as far as it would but it would not flip over. Okay, that's concerning to me. And he would not go back in that room for almost two weeks if we tried to put him in that room. The second we get the door, he was terrified to me, saying, okay, kids scared of the room. Did he scared of the room because the rocking chair fell? Maybe he was asleep it fell, the noise scared him, or was there something else? Can he see the ghost? Obviously we're not seeing him, but they say children can see the things that adults can't. Obviously, the kid in the bathtubs claiming to see O memo over there at the toilet, nothing like that ever happened again. We eventually got him back into his bedroom. The radio kept going on, and finally I just one day I just stood up out of my chair. Look and now I get it. This is your house. We're in your house, but we're not going anywhere. So can we coexist in this house, or if you're going to mess around with things, just do it. When we got here, don't mess with the baby. I said, if you can't be pleasant, I will have someone come in and exercise your ass out of my house. I got aggressive with it and not fuck. Maybe I shouldn't have done that, because maybe it could escalate, But things seemed to calm down after that. We eventually had to move out of that house to the house further south where I heard the dawn also worked in a nursing home, and obviously a lot of people die in a nursing home. It's a ninety bed nursing home, a lot of people in and out. We would see occasional down some of the hallways what looked like a shadow walked back and forth between the room. There was a resident there called one night because he says, who the hell just walked in my room and into the bathroom. There's nobody there. But then it happened again and he refused to ever go back in back room. They were like, oh, oh, that's the ghost of whoever is just apparently repetitively every once in a while would come into that room and go into the bathroom area and when he swears he saw it. I never saw it. I did hear some disembodied voices. I had a resident who passed away, or rather expected unexpected. We knew she wasn't doing well, and she deteriorated very quickly. I went from talking like you or I to within an hour she was taking her last breath pass away. Within a week of that, I'm down my hall. And she was notorious for yelling help me when she didn't help. She just wanted attention, and I heard her voice help me, No way, I just heard it. Hey God, I just turned miss know it, so it's voice. You didn't. I didn't. I'm telling yet. We'd have the call lights hospital click it we're supposed to come running. The call lights would go off in certain rooms once in a while, when nobody's in there. I'd go in there, make sure they were hung up. I'm sure nobody was in there. They're still hung up. They didn't fall, they didn't get unplugged. Somehow, I've just turned it off. It ended up happening maybe an hour or so later, a couple of nights later. There was never any real pattern to it, But yeah, that was pretty neat. That's my paranormal experience. Unfortunately, the house I live in now seems to be normal despite some of the chaos that happens in here.
Speaker 3: You mentioned in the email that you sent initially, you mentioned something about a possible UFO siding in North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us about that after eventually here? When I lived in Missouri, I moved back up to Pennsylvania got my EMP re certification back up there. I've been an EMP since I was knee Hida, a grasshopper. I've been a first responder since I was fifteen. That's been my career ever since. So I was living in a firehouse, so that was cheaper. The girl that I was supposed to be dating things just did not work out, and I'm like, I'm just going to live in the firehouse. It's cheaper a lot of money. I met another girl. I can never meet him in my own state. She lived down here in North Carolina. So we talked back and forth a while, and eventually I came down here to meet her. We started dating, and then every other weekend I would travel down here spend the weekend with So this would have probably been late twenty two, early twenty three, I think again, my time is horrible, but I had come down for the weekend. In North Carolina weather it can be December and feel like it's August. So it was a fairly warm, muggy night, not really rainy, misty, very low bank clouds. We were out driving around. I'm pretty sure we probably went out to eat. She was driving me around the county, showing me different things places, maybe she lived or worked or whatever. It was that we were coming off the side road into the city of Lexington. Again, clouds were banked pretty low. Worked in Atlanta, you knew how when those clouds are bank low, the light reflects off them and you can tell that they're low. We're sitting there. It was either stop playing a red light out and I'm just looking around, and I looked out and up the window, so I got the frame of the car above me, and I look out and I see three big lights. The only way that I can describe them is they look like three giant puck lights, like battery operated puck lights. You just slap them and they come on. They were in the clouds, but the clouds had thinned off. You can still see the clouds below the lights, but enough that it was transparent enough to see through the op opacity. In my head, I was like, what the hell is that? And I'll look out at it. We were probably there for fifteen seconds, and it felt like forever, and I kept looking and I could look left, look right, and like it's something reflecting all the side glass that maybe I'm seeing something that's not really there. No, it's directly above us in that thinned out clouds. We're not moving. It's not moved. I don't know if you've ever been to this part of the state. Lexington does not have skyscrapers, so there wasn't anything hanging off the skyscraper. We have just a regional airport, so small aircraft. Winston Salem up above they've got a little bit bigger aircraft, but nothing that would have been flying in it covering in a cloud. I've never seen any helicopters with any kind of lighting like that on the bottom. There was absolutely no marker lights. Aircraft have to have the tail lights, the whatever kind of red and green flashing light. There was no lights flashing on this whatsoever. There was no sound. Next thing, we're fixing the pool away and she's what do you look at it? Ah, I'm just checking out the scene. I'm not gonna tell the girl that I just started dating here that I just saw happen UFO above me. You're gonna be like this will was crazy. To get the hell head back to Pennsylvania. I want nothing to do with you. I have racked my brain of what it could be. I cannot come up with anything other than some kind of UAP. I've had people ask what kind of shape that maybe it was. Could it have been triangular shaped? Possible? Maybe in the thicker cloud there was another two lights that would have been on the other side. Maybe it was ticktack or rectangular shape. All I could see was those three lights looking like puck lights. Size wise, I ain't gonna lie a suck at judge and distance. It was a couple hundred feet up above us. Sidewise, I don't know. Could it have been some kind of propulsion system. Could it have been entry ways into this craft? I have no idea. I have racked my brain ever since and had no idea what it is. None. I just have chalked it up. Though I got to see my first UFO, I took it as a wind. With that there was no kind of electrical disturbance. We didn't lose any time or anything. It was sitting at the stop sign, what the hell is that? And off we went. I even thought it could have been nothing. You have the Chinese lanterns that you put up, but even those, these things were perfectly speach. The lanterns are going to be separate, They're going to be smaller lights. They're probably going to be a little bit brighter. That might be one lower than the other one. I got nothing, nothing at all.
Speaker 3: I can tell you I'm right there with you because I've had multiple experiences with what I believe to be UAPs UFOs. The most recent was last year. We actually saw something very similar to what you're describing on the ridge behind our house through the trees. But this was definitely three of these big puck lights, but they were forming a triangle, two lights at the top and one at the bottom. Weirdest shit I've ever seen close six eight hundred yards behind us on this ridge through trees. We stood out on the porch and watched it for quite a while through binoculars. It was moving some. It would move between trees. I couldn't tell size. It was very difficult to tell the size very much like you. I'm not great at that at a distance, especially, but it was definitely big. And we watched it for I don't know, five ten minutes through the binoculars, and it would move over here and move over there, but it was always in this general area and we know that area. There's nothing back there on the ridge. We've hiked back and stood almost right where this thing appeared to be and then it just faded out. It was gone. All three lights just boof, like it was never there. I don't know, man, weird stuff. That's what keeps me coming back. That's the kind of stuff that keeps me up at night. But I tell you, yeah, anytime you walk away from an encounter with what I believe to be a UFO and you don't get sucked up in it like Whitley Streeber or Travis Walton, that to me is a good day. I will take that as a win any day of the week. Man, Jason. I appreciate you coming on the show and having the conversation with you. Man, I've had a blast talking to you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that being honor thank you. They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be.
Speaker 1: World out that.
Speaker 3: This job chid everything.
Speaker 2: Joy me.
Speaker 5: You stay right, you come in right away inside, Susie still said. Stay said, stand side inside, stay step still. The sast Bass State pays ands st ST GAS and bassus past insist