Speaker 1: God, thank the world that they gave us. Trump he save a ticket talk for every American.
Speaker 2: All right, this is the Mercy Podcast, and we're not gonna have no Trump glorious whatever.
Speaker 1: He talk social media. Ye mm hmmm. I don't like. I don't like anything.
Speaker 2: It's the same whatsoever. I think Trump has done the business decision, which is you don't let you never you never let any crisis go to waste. And this is a crisis that he created, a crisis that he influenced, and at crisis that he now will stand the profit off of only one billionaire. And he said that they wanted to buy TikTok, and that guy only wanted to buy it for twenty billion dollars. Keep it in mind, No, no, no, the person who offered to buy Keep in mind, the company's worth about twenty eight times what the guy offered. Yeah, that's a low wait in American dollars or yes, not in once this nig offered this in straight cash, twenty billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Arguably, they're the most valuable social media company on social whatever they call it on Earth because the social platform. Yeah yeah, because it's not that, it's because you got at least the next twenty years. Like those people who's still on Facebook, they've been on their twenty plus years. They don't stay on TikTok twenty plus years. Those people don't even touch Pacebook.
Speaker 3: And then also the advertisement that TikTok has, they can't beat it because Instagram and Facebook copied it and they still can't beat it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do it.
Speaker 4: They try to go something similar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they co Instagram came up with something really similar as reels as they call it, but it's just not catch you like TikTok. TikTok that I talked about. TikTok immediately will refer you to a TikTok. Oh do you see this tiktokkok talks about this?
Speaker 2: Oh so funny?
Speaker 3: Oh you see this TikTok all year does this.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, yeah, they have better users. Like I looked at someone else's TikTok and I'll look at mine. I'm like, man, you make TikTok like show his thoughts. I don't want to see these thoughts talking all the time.
Speaker 2: I mean, but that's all Instagram can do. All Instagram can do is show your thoughts.
Speaker 1: Is that is that everybody Instagram re let just want to make sure. Yeah, I don't even be thinking, not mine what my.
Speaker 2: My TikTok is.
Speaker 3: They try to put thoughts in the way, but I keep telling them no, so they don't show me that. But then they try to show me advertising me something I want to buy, and it trying to give me that way, And I don't really do too much.
Speaker 2: And I just see my friends in their posts right.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't see any thoughts on it.
Speaker 2: You want hey, hey, right, you want to buy this? Right this right here? You want to buy this? You want to buy this?
Speaker 1: You crazy? I about this bubble machine for ten dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm always gonna talk about this guy. Damn bubble machine for ten dollars. Now keep America. He does have a child, so it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his birthday paraty like damn, that sh it was worth ten dollars, all the bubbles.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I think I think that bubble machine worth ten dollars. He ain't have to convince me. I heard you one time. It's pretty talking about we didn't talking about you using the human force.
Speaker 4: Nigga, No no, no, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not not my own. Oh you got you got, you got thought bubble machine. God damn this they we got thought bubble machines. Nigga, I don't even realize we could do that. Ship How you do that?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so what wholades? It's another episode every Day black Man podcast podcast within the black Mail thought to boy Riker read writer and sham should have done shammed the writer. But hey, don't matter. Hey, we really do appreciate everybody who'd be listening to our podcast. I mean, we wouldn't be doing all this stuff. It wasn't for y'all, So thank you very much. You know, if you want, you can kick it out of Patreon. You know, three and five dollar tiers. I'm not gonna copy all fu academic, but shout out to that man. You need to have him on the podcast one time because that nigga is super smart and he got some cool ideas. But follows on Twitter, evyd black Men, Instagram, every Day black Men, every Day black Men's Facebook page. You as a Patreon it's e, B and P. All kind of cool stuff is up there. You can get exclusive stuff. You're about to have an ama with you know, some users, and you know it's gonna be a good time. We're gonna let him ask eight questions and the rest of Y'a'm not going to know whatever they say. And no, don't be asking read No, can I see the Amazon video stuff? Whatever happened with him in the Amazon's that was one episode. All right, that was one episode. We can't go back in time. I can't do that. But yeah, yeah, man, he talks about on the episode. That's why I episode with reading Amazons and Amazon as they was there. Man, Yeah, we need to do what we're doing, you know, to do what we're not doing.
Speaker 3: I will say, like when it comes to Trump, people making a lot of good businesses. Because before people were like exiles ass at Trump. Now people they like, you know what, let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's talk who ex talking about.
Speaker 3: Trump's first present, people morely were like hell, but now it's like.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, he's just barely in the grave? Rider You ain't never, you ain't never. You know. No, they did they did not treat Reagan like that. Black people white people are Yeah, but black people don't vote, So you don't vote. You don't matter what you gotta say.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of I mean, we we've been kept loading for a long time, and we always act like they don't have like bullshit going on to keep people from loading.
Speaker 1: Uh, niggas don't vote. Black people vote all the time.
Speaker 2: True, but I mean like, yeah, but when black people vote, they always vote Democrats, so their vote doesn't count.
Speaker 1: That's not always true. That's enough.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about back when Reagan was president Reagan, it was pretty much every black person, like, come on, I mean, I'm not saying walteron Bronkite was a good fucking idea. I'm just saying, nigga, no, you know, look back at who ran against Reagan. You had one. Reagan ran against Jimmy Carter, and I was back when white people that wanted to act like Jimmy Carter was satan for having a peanut farm. And it's like to think that you niggas would let Trump trump trump his way around everything.
Speaker 1: All those people did.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're not They're still alive. They still alive. That's not We're not about to do that. Well, we're not gonna do to quote my black sisters, because if you're anything else, you're not a black sister. We love our Black American queens. Hopefully he handles business. This country was built off your back. You're talking to me or doctor Umar because you mentioned Black Queen that nigga appeared in the chat. Doctor Umar is fully locked and loaded.
Speaker 3: A few minutes later.
Speaker 2: Can't be letting these niggas.
Speaker 4: So they love for snow stairs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they were super mad about the about the y ns being way ns, and it's like, y'all got to think about when the last time is that most of these yns saw snow they were killings and now they're seeing it as adults. No, they saw in twenty fourteen. Yeah, that was the last time to really spell. And they actually technically saw twice at twenty fourteen because everybody forget mayor Cassine Reed fucked up the first time. But then luckily, as God would have it, God turned around and said I'm gonna give you another chance, another due over, and Casin recanceled everything. He was like if you even show up outside your door, said we getting you, and niggas was like, Cassine, where did you come from? He was like, I want to get re elected.
Speaker 1: See I thought he was. I thought he was doing an automati p.
Speaker 4: I was like, look, I'm gonna figure this word out.
Speaker 2: No, Cassine Reed used to be married with Atlanta. He tried again after his last little exit, and he's still gonna slip voting population because if he was a bad bitch or you was a nigga who was part of his clique, that nigga paid dividends, he ran Atlanta like how I'm gonna run Nigeria and that is very corrupt and day no no, no, no, no no no, causein Ree didn't run Atlanta game. He said, y'all can be gay, but when you look at who Cassine Ree hires, they had to have a bronze size of a seed and hits for days.
Speaker 1: My nigga, Lean Reed, And.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, Caseine Reed just never said the fire party. He just never said like, look, I'm only going to hire you if you have breasts. But I'm never gonna say that because that will be sexist. And also, you know, gave people feel some kind of way by out that I'm only hearing if you are white, If you are a woman, and I mean a natural woman, I ain't down with none of that.
Speaker 1: That you gotta make up some nonsense. There's only one with that woman.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, we don't want He didn't want no talent. No, no Tallahassee type women. You don't have a type women women. And it's allusion to the guy who ran We used to be Mayor Tallahassee that everybody liked. And then I found know this niggas fucking meant had a birthday party and then it came out this video like we're not actually gay, only for people to then paying him with more evidence of him being gay, and then he was like, I'm gonna retire now. It's like, yeah, that's that's probably being your best interest. That nigga Manu.
Speaker 1: Nigga name, because he got caught in the hotel room.
Speaker 2: In the hotel drugged up with the game dude, and it's like, Nigga, his butt is in the air and you're naked and some things I don't want.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's the actually, well that should be that.
Speaker 2: But no, no, it wasn't about being caught up there because I mean, we just had a nigga who got caught uh having sex with a woman that was not his wife and still got to keep his ship. I mean, remember this is Florida. Now, Florida says they staying for all these things. But you know, gotta watch you. They elect, They let a nigga, they let a niggah wear high heels get elected. No, nigga, the person, the current person, whatever his name is, they called him out because that nigga basically has high heels his shoes. They add platforms to nigga. If you're wearing something that's got platforms at it. No, I don't care that ships also gay. That nigga was that didty Party's nigga. You were not helping this argument. People parties in that time, Bro Correc, who wasn't at Diddy parties? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh, we went to a party.
Speaker 2: You went to a party, nigga, you were there first.
Speaker 4: I want I want to say this.
Speaker 5: We got to start taking away what people suspect that's gay when it comes to certain things.
Speaker 1: Bro, what are you to remove and gave him?
Speaker 5: No, I'm just saying. I'm not saying to remove a gatar. What I'm saying is that that that's because shoes have a couple of inches on them, does not make a person gay.
Speaker 2: Boots have inches on make one heels. The bottom of the back part of the shoe is it's hollowed.
Speaker 5: Just tell you you say you said if a person has shoes on that has heels that are hired or has a high platform on the shoe, that's gay, and it's like, well.
Speaker 1: For him, it's only it's only gay.
Speaker 2: They made that clip top sign.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking.
Speaker 2: About, Like, I'm gonna my head. It's what people brought up, like, have you ever been to one of his meetings where he has to talk in front of people and then they like play because it said that was one of the reasons I got ticked off. Somebody was like, are you here? And then they played the sound that it makes when he walked. It was like, nigga, these are heels, these are got heels.
Speaker 1: Tell me that this was short man. You know what I'm saying that she never added a couple of inches to your height.
Speaker 2: No, nigga, And I'm not a short man, you piece of ship. Bitch ass nigga. Fuck you, you five nigga.
Speaker 1: You don't have to like be respectful for people.
Speaker 2: Elem niggas. Fuck you. And she wrote in on I'm so close to sixty nigga.
Speaker 1: No you're not, Yes, you piece of ship. You ain't got no more bro, nigga.
Speaker 2: I can get I can get the one that added, I mean I would.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about like if you ain't got no more, just say you ain't got no more, you can't give it one inch, It's all good.
Speaker 2: I never I ain't never.
Speaker 1: Four inches away.
Speaker 2: No, nigga, I'm only one inch away from six feet tall.
Speaker 5: But to add into that conversation, I got into an argument with somebody yesterday, not yesterday, a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Was no, dude, okay, all right, and.
Speaker 1: Get yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: He said, hey, man, if a man comes out and says that he's flexible, that ships get.
Speaker 2: I mean, what context are we saying we're flexible? Is it flexible? Like flexible?
Speaker 5: He said you should not use the word flexible, peer, And I said, brom, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: He was like, does he know about flexible spending accounts? This nigga? Bro?
Speaker 5: So this this, this was his word his reputtal today. He said, all check this out, let's look up and sending him for the word flexible.
Speaker 2: So of course thendiboo came up.
Speaker 5: So he's like, all right, so instead of dosing the word flexible, we start going to run start telling people you're fendable.
Speaker 2: I was like, Bro, that's a different word though.
Speaker 1: That's a different word.
Speaker 5: He's like, bro, it all.
Speaker 2: Same thing, bros. Gay. This nigga found one word. Was like, my argument is sound, nigga, what about the rest of them in the sores and we don't need to read that. I don't read them big ones.
Speaker 1: Bro, this is disrespectful.
Speaker 2: You don't know that big words exist.
Speaker 5: It was like, hey man, no man should ever just come out and it's like, oh, yeah, I'm real flexible.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: He said that's gay period. He don't understand that. Sometimes you tell the woman, hey man, I'm flexible, like I could I could pick you up at too, where I can pick you up at six, Okay, all right.
Speaker 5: That's just that's just what Shad was like.
Speaker 2: This nigga walked right past the riker's entire argument. It was like all that, hey man, you know, man, I'll just be trying to like, you know, I do things. Man, I'll just be trying to do things.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: That Trump even but I told you how to get on the truck on everything. An niggas didn't do it.
Speaker 1: That's just money.
Speaker 4: Trump, Damn, you gotta have money. Keep talking about it.
Speaker 2: I mean, by the time by the time tomorrow comes out, it's Onready, gonna be.
Speaker 4: Too late, you know what I'm saying three times?
Speaker 2: But what oh? Sorry, So the trump coin is not worth seventy two dollars per coin. It was just a zero done whatever. So I'm over. I'm over seven thousand dollars for betting on this trump coin shit. So I think you niggas to get again for being so gullible, I mean, so loyal and patriotic. Thank you.
Speaker 4: I mean, can you catch up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's on. It's only uh, it's on the all the crypto markets. Yeah, but who's gonna buy seventy two.
Speaker 4: To make a long fucking story short?
Speaker 2: Married Yeah, so what we call it? Called me So he'll be joining us in one second. But yeah, yeah. The talk part that I got rudely interrupted by someone who will be joining the podcast in a second is that you can buy it on any stocking change. And I mean it is what it is, I mean any sorry, any crypto change.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The only thing about it is when you sell these crypto coins, if you were a loyal supporter of Trump like I was, you will not be or you will have to pay taxes on these things. So just keep that in mind. Most people don't know. Anytime you sell any cryptocurrency only on the sale, do you have to pay your taxes?
Speaker 1: Hey? This guy, this guy said, what made you jewish? He said, I paid thirteen dollars in taxes last year. I was pissed.
Speaker 4: That's why he became Jewish.
Speaker 1: God damn he was actually Jewish. Said, I've been pissing. I did that ship like twenty times. That's the biggest waste of money I did all year. You know, uh, Arms, you should have been a jew, he nominated him. I just know you're spending habits and how you do it like you you'd have been a wonderful jew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you've been. If you've been, uh, you know, you can cull comber. I mean, they all except took me had it so definitely except you Jews.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Remember you didn't read her book. I read her book.
Speaker 1: His book.
Speaker 2: Remember when you were considered to be the retard house and after that she met a Jewish guy.
Speaker 1: Goddamn, goddamn book. Got to be reading Kevin Heart book.
Speaker 2: Kevin Hart actually book actually is actually uh kind of funny, but Jimmy has one. It's just like one sad story after another. It's like, damn, like you got.
Speaker 1: You got my kids, and like my kid got taller at me, and I'm like, what the fuck? He butked at me. I got a little skilled and I was like, you know, I'm still a little dog here. You know why I hit the gym?
Speaker 6: Uh exactly, That's that's why I hit the gym.
Speaker 1: Kevin Hart, like God, his stand up as atrocious.
Speaker 2: Stand up with funny for the time. It was funny for the time, but.
Speaker 1: When hard because he kept telling the same jokes.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, but that's the problem when you don't have when you're not actually funny. That'ween Kevin.
Speaker 1: He's a different company.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, he white people. We've been determined before. It's not actual funny.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no. That's like that one dude, because I consider him not funny. The nigga that asks like Chris Tucker, but he's not Chris Tucker. Oh Young DC, Young Fly. I don't think he's funny.
Speaker 2: Young Fly is a.
Speaker 4: Knockholl Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: He's by he's Bilottle Chris. Oh ship. These niggas never brought in my ship.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think he's funny with someone, but I don't think he's funny to me, and I wish.
Speaker 5: Nothing, but he has some fun stands up and he had a crazy funny moment and one movie that he did and I give him props on true Story.
Speaker 1: You see that that one dude, the camp or the Rocks. Uh, he's doing Red Band from Florida. I ain't Red Band is just like the Can I ask you a question real quick? This nigga's just look question be terrible? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 7: All right, So at our all grown age, how often y'all go to David Busters?
Speaker 2: I go as I can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when the last time twenty twenty two, six years ago, six years ago, twenty twenty Yeah, that's after wrong with David Buster. You got six years ago because everybody for a stake and exactly for a steak.
Speaker 2: But he last when the David Busses. When I was taking everybody David Busses. Man, you missed that moment. Man. We weren't as close back there, bro because he was doing cocaine. And I was like, nah, I.
Speaker 1: Ain't been to David Busters in eight years. Just go yeah, I don't want to go. I have no you don't want to do ship, no problem, you't want to do ship.
Speaker 7: I do want to do ship. I just don't want to do the funk. You want to do it dating, but you don't want That's why you want to buy it.
Speaker 1: Were you've grown ass?
Speaker 7: Manhoud go right, he's David Busters even steak that she ain't even real niggas?
Speaker 1: I would you know you never had it? Why should quality they have there? Because you didn't get invited, because no one wants to go with you.
Speaker 7: I did have David when I was eight years and eight years ago as a fucking child.
Speaker 1: You over there, diddling little kids, you didn't look as a grown man, you did learn what just happened? What he's mad because every time you find something interesting, he doesn't find interesting. Yeah, he has to make a friend because he has no real interest. Correct, No, I have you.
Speaker 7: Your interests are minimal at best, You're basic.
Speaker 1: Don't matter? Is that basic ass interest? Your basic nigga? At least I have them. I just don't have basic that one man man. He look, hey, look, bro, you're a basic nigga.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: It's okay, Bro, it's okay being the basic nigga you gott. I told you all the black libertarian interest is himself. That's it. This nigga basic.
Speaker 2: You want to talk.
Speaker 1: But when I started talking, he started going down that road himself and he's just got anything about himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: By nigga. You can't give man child exactly one interest. That's all we ask in the peanuts section. We get nothing. What are you talking about? Give us one of your interests exactly? Deep space exploration? Have you ever done these space exploration?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You haven't, because you just like to talk about you talking about you asked for one I gave you. Have you going to say, how the fucking I go brow about interested in? You can't? Exactly? You're talking about? What the fuck are you talking about? What your thing is? Ours to nine? You fucking man child again. You gave us something that you will never do.
Speaker 2: I gave you.
Speaker 8: Something, your question and now you're bitching about it. Listen, it ain't my fault. Would you have no interest? I do my interest? Your interests are interesting? Are you talking about basic?
Speaker 1: Ass? Niggas interesting? Look at your interesting? All right? Bro? Your band? All right, man, bro, your band? Nigga basic? Whatever?
Speaker 2: Somebody calls somebody basic. It just sounds like that one scene in White Girls were going back and forth and it's like, bitch, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You're asked what you told him an interest and then he started digging about if you ever did it. You never did it, and I do exactly if you were interested in him, you'll be in space right now, My nigga, what are you talking about? I can't because no one can't do that current. You don't know what people could do. Don't place limitations on people, bro, that's the people who you want to know why, because you like.
Speaker 7: You have you only have this conversations with basic ass niggas.
Speaker 1: All im saying is we can go to Dave and Busters, but we can't go to space. He's never went to space because he's basic bitch. Basic bitch choose things that never have been able to do. I want to be a millionaire but never had a job. What are you talking about? I'm making bad arguing. This is basically because you're entertained by David Butter is a forty year old man. I'm happy for you.
Speaker 7: Niggas be entertained by David Butchers at forty years old.
Speaker 1: Brof on it. It's so sad. So you're saying niggah David underwater exactly. Go ahead, let's go check the old sub marines from the nineteen twenties and see how they were smunk.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: And to answer the original question before, we had this whole conversation that will definitely be going on the separate podcast called The Bad Conversation. Kevin o'larry put down twenty billion dollars on the table. He's going to offer that for TikTok.
Speaker 1: Twenty Baby, that's not enough. I know, don't got twenty big two.
Speaker 2: Hundred and eighty six billion. Yeah, but he knows how to borrow from banks. Oh this, yeahs he ain't really America.
Speaker 7: Don't TikTok. Don't say TikTok. Bro, it's not gonna start serving in purpose.
Speaker 1: It's just stupid.
Speaker 2: Why why what I thought? You love TikTok? So you're not gonna confirm her to now you loving TikTok? They're black liveatory.
Speaker 1: I do love TikTok. But what I'm saying is no pointing the Red Band. He's a Chinese native.
Speaker 7: Now, I didn't download Red because I knew what the Red Band was when I saw Red Band.
Speaker 1: Y'all see how awesome China is man exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is doing so much.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: They really, they really.
Speaker 1: Get everybody.
Speaker 4: About how.
Speaker 1: China we love you, we love you.
Speaker 2: China is the sponsor for the this episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a new China is probably a freer place in America.
Speaker 2: Preaching waiting with the fried rice.
Speaker 1: You've seen that grocery prices. They have wonderful grocery prices. They don't have homeless people, and they don't.
Speaker 2: They don't tax you that at all at the comments party.
Speaker 1: I'm trying, you don't understand he.
Speaker 2: Did not watch the rich black guy video from earlier today, and it's showy. See that the United States. I'm signing up for for ren band. See that, I'm giving them all my information, including my name, my phone number, my address, my exactly. It's very safe in China's hands. They will never do anything wrong.
Speaker 1: Nope, because like a good neighbor.
Speaker 2: Exactly, like a good neighbor, they're actually there. I'm like state farm, put your house furst down and.
Speaker 1: There whatever's gone. C d p R.
Speaker 2: Are you trying to reinvent CPR?
Speaker 1: Just add some other No, I forget what's for that government? I forget. It's such a wonderful name.
Speaker 2: Uh uh Chinese Chinese People's Party Public CCP, the Chinese CEO. Yeah, Chinese c CP. We love the CCP.
Speaker 1: Imagine that Kendrick Lamarin turned a D H D two C D C c p P. It would be wonderful because China is awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, China's great, all of China. We love them. Place to live it is, it's actually they left.
Speaker 1: Poll definitely, as long as you don't stay in you know, no one place. There's only you can started when you're five years old.
Speaker 2: Exactly. They believe in the economy unlike some countries. They don't, you know, and apps just because they disagree with them, and then say that they're the nation and landed, the free and the brave. I mean, they're just free.
Speaker 1: As long as you don't live, you good.
Speaker 2: You can't even do that over there, But in China you can talk about tiny hats all day.
Speaker 1: They don't care because the government.
Speaker 2: Exactly, they let they let their their people run their government. That's why the People's Party.
Speaker 1: Some people exact, yeah, yeah, some people really looks nothing like Winnie the Pooh.
Speaker 2: Nothing at all like Winnie the Pool. I don't even know why people mentioned that that.
Speaker 1: Is such a derogatory.
Speaker 2: Exactly, you don't be disrecting a great leader like that.
Speaker 1: Or you know what, I got a question for y'all. This is signed up, uh maca versus. I guess what they call it. We don't call it that here, not mawa. Oh they call it something else, webtoons if that would be considered websoones. Yeah, what are they better?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 2: Mama is coming a long way and it's catching up to Manga, and Manga.
Speaker 1: Is just I think they've caught it, bro, I think the correct they they caught it like.
Speaker 2: It's I think I think you know what, I'm taking it back. I'm taking that back. If you're stupid. We were making front of both Black military and the Red app We were not actually.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we don't have to you know, we want to be accepted in China, so we're good. I don't even correct it. Yeah, I apply for a job.
Speaker 2: If Sharon gets a job, you can you can sign me up, buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that fucking jackass. Anyway, I think y'all troll him with me. It's stupid deep space. You're gonna pick something obscure in random that's gonna do that you've never done or have zero interesting like deep speech installation. I should start fucking asking you questions. He don't know that about a fucking deep face. That's worse anyway. Yeah, I believe.
Speaker 2: They won't even get this is so funny, but you know there because nobody can. Hey, if you become a Patreon subscriber on that five dollars tier, you can come in one of these episodes and you'll see why this ship.
Speaker 1: Is hilarious, the most, the most. What's interesting that.
Speaker 2: He'd be talking all this ship about he making it right now trying to troll read while Read is also at the same time ignoring.
Speaker 1: Him very it's easier because he doesn't really care about deep space. That's worse. He just picked something obscure to make it look like he's interesting.
Speaker 2: The most interesting man in the room.
Speaker 1: That's what That's what uninteresting people do, and they picked uninteresting things to make themselves. That was that was.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't think he understands that astrology.
Speaker 2: M hmm, oh the the og of this astrology? Uh do you have a telescope now? But you're into yeah, super into it, like I know everything. It's like, Oh, this woman here. She's trying me patience, Now lord, she trying me patience.
Speaker 1: Now lord, No woman, tell you something. I'm in your art, some stupid shit like that. What kind of art you into? You just asked questions? Okay, you just said some ship. I like going to museums. What you're talking about? What did you go into a museum? Or would you like what the zippis? Do you like? H I went with a.
Speaker 2: Girl once nad displays where a couple of the models were naked, sometimes marble sometimes otherwhile she.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't like get you going on? Like bitch is a it's a set piece. The fuck he was talking about?
Speaker 2: I went to by getting you going?
Speaker 1: I went to the dinosaur thing that they had at one time. I can't it's called Jurassic something I.
Speaker 2: Actually did, like, I actually did, like it was I thought. I thought it was decent only because bodies was focused on just like all of the wonderful parts of the human body, not just like.
Speaker 1: The big brouh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they were taken from white guys, so I mean, yeah, no, don't worry about that again. It's the same way as like we see all them people they'd be like why why are these Why are these vaginas so large? Because vaginas, to our history, pushed out big people. You know, a nigga, you don't have enough sex for us to have this conversation. That's most of the population, the men. I know. That's why you gotta just start telling beggas you don't have enough sex for us to have this have this conversation. Niggas who don't have is gonna start saying it's gonna lose his meaning, Like whoa I mean at this point, it's already it's already lost its meaning because niggas be arguing stuff and it's like, you would understand what we're talking about if you actually had sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of like g I with white people. All these races hot behind that ship, but that's all the ship. I'm like, it's weird. Well, we gotta have a gay person in every video game nowadays, Like what is God doing? Bro?
Speaker 2: Being gay? Instead of just be like, oh, this person's cool, and then you just see a picture of like their boyfriend on like a table, and we never address it because these people are actual people. Because gay people don't go up to you in real life and be like, I'm gay. It's like, Nigga, that's not what people do. Like, yes, there are some people who do that for surprise shit, but then niggas is just trying to be.
Speaker 1: Seen the best grandam I don't I don't ever make. It was called the Ballad of Gay Tony and it was so well done. And he was gay.
Speaker 2: It's not about him being gay. It's just about all the other things around him being gay. And that's how you build a character. That's exactly that's how you build a character. It's like this nigga will go like it's beginning to DLC. It's like it's like, no, that's not that's not what this nigga's doing. What this nigga is doing, It's just like, I'm a gay guy and I'm also in the you know distribution.
Speaker 1: Oh bro, it's like the wire with that one guy was his name. He was gay and and I mean before he told on everybody he was o g character. Still he never told on anybody who didn't deserve it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's still told on people like.
Speaker 1: Come on, you ain't in the game. He had a sense of honor, brof you ain't in the game, Like why you're killing regular people Bro kill people in the game like the d regularly with you.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, But at the same time, that's really that's not snitching, Bro.
Speaker 1: Snitching is telling them some nigga who you're in the game. You know what I mean. I ain't snitching. Oh mind, It was never a snitch. I just wanted to clarify that as somebody who recently watched The Wire through entirety. Omar was never a snitch.
Speaker 2: I knew you were going to have watched The Wire in the entirety because you that nigga.
Speaker 1: Man Omar was my favorite character. I like that nigga Omar and that nigga who who? And what's the name zombie man? Who was the light scan check?
Speaker 2: Uh that's poo.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When she when they got her in that cautious about to kill her, she said, I look, you look good girl, and he shot her in the head. Now, to be fair, she was gonna kill him too. It's like it was.
Speaker 2: It was it was a doggy dog Robro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was crazy, the og the juice.
Speaker 2: Man, and I got stamina handa montamina and I got the blame with him.
Speaker 1: That's not how it goes.
Speaker 2: Look at nigga, tell us how it goes that nigga. You ain't about you ain't about the Black Libertary and mean nigga, the bar nigga eating up in animal I understand. How dare you trade me like that? M hm, A new old nigga. I see you in here being old and new.
Speaker 1: My dinner time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you mean in text it's you and it's you. And what's that nigga? Was that woman? They can't eat this rice?
Speaker 4: That's the problem with y'all.
Speaker 2: You don't want to y'all.
Speaker 4: Don't let the old just kill.
Speaker 2: First and foremost. You're not old nigga. You just pretend you are.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Man, These leeds out here through a mid life crisis.
Speaker 2: He is going through a mid life crisis. I keep telling you, nigga, this niggas going through it.
Speaker 4: I don't think you can call it the mid life criceis this.
Speaker 2: Nigga is going through it. This nigga, he's got all kinds of problems, is going out the time.
Speaker 4: It's a timeline pricens and so like I'm just trying a time to change.
Speaker 1: We do some ship well, and nobody tell you start your family at forty nigga.
Speaker 2: Damn, you gonna stick out for something.
Speaker 1: Like everybody else.
Speaker 2: Got everybody yet I'm not going with his mind, got your like everybody.
Speaker 4: I didn't go out there shooting up the club like you did early. Okay, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Team and you can't beat him in basketball at fifty your black Damn.
Speaker 4: That's not true because I'm gonna take the same drugs Lebron. So you shut your lass up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take the drugs, white folks. He is gonna take him. You gonna take.
Speaker 4: Lebron sucking up because he's gonn hurt him in the back end.
Speaker 2: But I was gonna start.
Speaker 4: Kind of be like Ernie Felson.
Speaker 1: You saw that growth. He had to get cut off. Yeah, that good ship. Yeah, you had to get cut off. I think it was on his neck. He used to go down to Miami. But that one nigga starts stashing on everybody.
Speaker 4: That the one that was on what is it a rod?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Genesis, I think that was the name of it was on that list. Don't ever forget that nigga is uh uh physically uh you know what they call it? He he ps per from Winston handsOn.
Speaker 4: I mean, isn't hair loss a part of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but his hair he also old, no.
Speaker 4: No, no, his hair.
Speaker 2: You're looking at his hairliner before thirty.
Speaker 1: I think you've been on it before. I think he started what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm thinking. If we're going to assume we.
Speaker 1: Don't know who his dad is, what we knew is good from Crookland.
Speaker 2: Is the nigga from Crookland. It's the Crookland nigga.
Speaker 1: Right, the one that I just wanted to Could you please have your stepdaddy out like it's been. It was a long time ago, bro, the nigga still out that geeked out his mind.
Speaker 4: That look, man, he gotta worry about right right now. Don't bring attention to us.
Speaker 1: Man, he getting I've seen the Delante West video recently and I'm like, man, that's so sad, saying all the time millionaire he got there, cracked out.
Speaker 9: He was already here something from Bipolos. And then you know, if you actually watch his story, somebody did a YouTube docutary on him.
Speaker 4: His family did that to him. Everybody was shout out with the handout.
Speaker 1: He was already everybody had to hand out when you become that rich.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you you already been to me fucking you know diminished, I ain't you don't too much.
Speaker 2: But he gave everybody.
Speaker 4: He give everybody else out.
Speaker 1: He even got a kid. Yeah, damn how you do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, buddy, I think his his over think his career earnings are somewhere else sixty mils, which is you know, so he's basically you have to at least thirty mils.
Speaker 1: Twenty. Don't forget the agency about twenty two.
Speaker 4: And then retirement because he didn't have he didn't have like alcoholics.
Speaker 1: You yeah, he did like six heres. He get the retirement money too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you can handle with a sener damn check or not the check, but the.
Speaker 1: They're gonna send it to his children. I mean at this point, I think.
Speaker 9: I think somebody's collecting the check because I don't think he try and support that the baby mommy.
Speaker 4: That's that's funny.
Speaker 1: I think his whole story saying I think Lebron is uh screwing him over to but whatever we so do you think all the something like yeah, but I think, uh, these academics, I think he about to fall off hard because you don't go after certain people. I don't know why you think he can do that ship with rappers and ship like, but that's his images is one thing that he.
Speaker 4: Can't even just run.
Speaker 9: These don't realize the pay disparity between the rappers and actual world class.
Speaker 4: Like the start happen even the basic role players.
Speaker 1: A yeah, in all the contracts because that's like, you're not fucking with Lebron, you're fucking with Nike. Yeah, exactly, that's that's who you're.
Speaker 9: I mean, he don't come outside for what reasons that his hands would have got laid on him early in life, but he stayed on that twitch he has to. But he's a weirdo just for the fact that, like I've never seen a man like hate for another man like that with.
Speaker 1: Like that's a great things. They were talking about this like Jake fell Off Like nah, nigga want universe like behind you pushing you like that, Nigga. That's the difference because some of them songs I heard were pretty decent.
Speaker 4: But you you want to get the label man.
Speaker 2: Jewish life right.
Speaker 6: You need to let these Jewish men have this Jewish fighting right.
Speaker 1: He needed to learn and Mike, they killed both.
Speaker 6: Of the Prince didn't win for two reasons. First, off, Mike decided to go against Sony, and Sony is the worst of the labels to go up against because one they're smarter than you and two they got money back. But the ultimate win, the ultimate win, was theirs because they took his entire, his entire catalog back from his family for fractions of what he paid, and then they turned around and have made at this point hundreds of billions of dollars off.
Speaker 9: Of that's when that rock band came out for the Beatles Remastered exactly, they made.
Speaker 2: Certain to get everything done during that time because people don't remember how much rock band Beatles made, but rock Ban's Bile made a lot of fucking money because everybody they.
Speaker 9: Were still selling CDs around that time, and they released that master's collection like that was like one hundred dollars for something like that.
Speaker 1: Don't get it to me, which rock Man died late last year, which is their death. But like they're dead, they don't care. But in their life they probably did well better than most people.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, they did well. And the reason that the reason that Mike and Press, the reason that the Prince did so well is that Prince never had a touring contract and Prince was running up in tours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one guy who got Diddy? Is it who made that? When he made that one song? Well every day list So got it. Then they had to pay him a thousand dollars a day for the rest of Oh yeah, it was something ridiculous. That was it was thing. Yeah, that was that was a criminal.
Speaker 4: What's the word?
Speaker 2: That's regular?
Speaker 1: A thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: One of the greatest songs ever written, and things never cleared. He never cleared like samples. And then they all keep making the same mistake. They let the song get biggest tail and then trying to.
Speaker 1: Clear That's not a mistake, that's a chance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that happened with Old Boy with cameraon and Just Blaze.
Speaker 1: That's why they do it because at worse they get they can make another song.
Speaker 4: I take that back.
Speaker 1: That's rose.
Speaker 4: That's a black song, and they don't rape them on the prices. That breathe super tramped with fabulous and fabulous and Just Blaze had to give up all resisions on it.
Speaker 1: They basically at that point when that So came. I don't know why they did that, but well they can't afford it.
Speaker 4: They released it because they wouldn't have cleared the simple anyway. And when they finally saw big was they that was like this more so for.
Speaker 1: The COVID the thing with that goodness gracious, with that one guy from Atlanta, let's the smile guy. Yes, no, that's that's what That's what made me think. Yacht he was a bit how he released that song so like the niggas not even a rapper. He's a in Floorence and I'm just like the nigga had songs that were like, he had multiple songs.
Speaker 2: Just this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had its down here.
Speaker 2: We turned Mike Jones.
Speaker 1: Mike Jones, how big Mike Jones was