Speaker 1: You're listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Darreon Frans coming here at you live this Friday night, January twenty third, two thousand twenty six. Live every Friday from the facilities of ocell dot com ten pm to midnight Eastern Time. First hour Age of Transitions, Second hour Uncle of the podcast. Thank you for listening. Do consider going to ocelli dot com and sending a donation to help the network and help check out The Age of Transitions dot com is my website where you can find the podcast. You can find other ways to support me. Have the Patreon campaign. Thank you everybody for helping out with that. That does keep the show going. Have my book Revolve Man Scientific Rise to Godhood, which I was kind of looking at the records for the past year, and as is usually the case, I was pleasantly surprised to see, you know, different spots where I made sales of the books, and thank you everybody who has done that. I actually got a few donations here and there, so thank you everybody who has donated to me or has bought a book to keep the show going. It means a lot, so thank you for that. It's exciting. So the Age of Transitions dot com is where you can find all of that. Thank you for being here tonight for another episode of the Age of Transitions. We're in the thick of it, just doing what we can, doing what we always do on this show, trying to make sense of the senseless, and we're going to see what we can and we're gonna see what we do. It has been that's been interesting to like look back as we move forward, and that's been the project over at the Patreon of me looking back at the old truth movement slash alternative media material from when I got involved in all this myself back in the mid two thousands era and up until now, and the different the different things that have happened along the way, and just thinking also about from a wider lens beyond alternative media, conspiracy culture, truth movement, beyond all that sort of stuff, but to the greater Internet as a whole, and just trying to understand what that is.
Speaker 2: What's up shack, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to quick check something. Guys in the chat room, let me know if your ibe your stream is holding up okay, because I saw something that made it look like we lost stream for a moment. Just do me that favor. I see face shifter in the Ocelli chat room. If you just tell me you can hear me, just fine. I'd appreciate it because I just had a weird indicator. But also I had a question about this history because you know, the other day I was listening to the I'm gonna throw a plug to a weird YouTube channel, been going good, okay, good good. Then then I took care of the glitch before it became a problem, which is good thing. And that means that we're also going out over on your video channels as well. Right erin.
Speaker 1: For the Uncle Hour. I actually do not use the video streaming for the Age of transitions. Oddly enough, it's only the Uncle should I start doing at This is purely the age of transitions, purely just the podcasts I do.
Speaker 2: Well, you shouldn't. It's on the Ocelli Radio network.
Speaker 3: You should do the video of this too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it makes sense. Yeah, I mean I've I mean we're talking a little ahead of this, Chuck about this. I've been thinking a lot a lot about different ideas for content and like what's good, what's useful, and that frankly, it dovetails with what Internet is, what Internet history is, where it's going the Internet, which to my mind is hell in a handbasket.
Speaker 3: Right, you know, But but I'm watching people. But see, Okay, something I noticed on the Google AI is that they source a lot of stuff from obviously, you know, things like YouTube, right, and there are people creating histories, media histories of all sorts on YouTube, all right.
Speaker 1: Commentary popular those are popular videos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's absolutely insane.
Speaker 3: I was comment I was on ground zero last week and I commented about you know, they were like, well, what about the secrecy of the mafia, and I went, yeah, so much secrecy that you know, Mike Frazis and Sammy the Bull have you know, YouTube channels, so you know, think about that. And that's true. By the way, there's also a couple other guys out there, I don't even want to mention them that have YouTube channels. There's a whole company actually devoted to talking to X mobsters, okay as a media production thing, and that's all. They talk to mobsters and guys who were in prison for serious offenses. And you know, it goes along with our true crime culture. You know, the people that watch, you know, eighty hours straight of you know, forensic files. All right. Anyways, putting that aside, though, there are people creating media histories, and they were talking about radio. Now they just let me go around on this, give me like two three minutes, I because it's important to your project. You're aware of Howard Stern obviously right now?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I used to listen and watch the TV show.
Speaker 3: Too, right now, depending on what era it just because you said TV show right away, that means you're a fan after I was listening.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure, so.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing that's a different era of the Stern Show where it got very visual. He had a whole separate team. He had either the E Network or he had Howard TV, which was pay per view.
Speaker 2: The E channel were the ones that I was watching.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, and those were great. But you got like a half hour out of the four and a half hour show.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, it's interesting. It was almost the YouTube of its day where it's feeding you a clip of the show, right.
Speaker 3: Like the big important interview of that day. They would condense it into the Howard Stern Show on the E Network. Now, the E Network today is a joke. It's part of one of your free streaming services, right, But they were trying to launch themselves as a serious channel anyway, skip that they couldn't do it, But Sirius XM did all right, And at that time it was only serious because as we just talked about, you know, Martin Rothblatt, right, who's an.
Speaker 1: Interesting semblistic competitor. And then they and then they merged. But yeah, Martin Rothbert, yeah is the and.
Speaker 3: Martin was angry at that science because Martin had actually created the circumstances to allow XM to exist as well.
Speaker 1: And yeah, getting international treaties signed.
Speaker 3: No, she did all that or he did all that, depending on which part of the discussion we're talking about. Okay, it doesn't matter, Okay, But my point is that I sat and I listened to this guy calls himself blind Mike, and I find him interesting because he kind of like goes through the history of comedy. And part of the history of comedy is also to track down media talk about you know, stand up specials and how people used to view those and how they're now viewed this way. And Dane Cook used you know, MySpace and this and that, and he was also a joke thief. So he's documenting a massive history of comedy and he goes into the media of Howard Stern and Opie and Anthony. You remember Opian Anthony.
Speaker 1: I know of it.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have ever listened to it at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough, But for a while there, Opie and Anthony became like the new Howard Stern when Howard Stern left Terrestrial Radio, and they were competitors of his before that. Okay, well are they based Are they based on New York? They were at a certain point, that's not where they started. But then again, neither did Howard Stern start in New York. Actually, Okay, so I got saying, realize that, oh yeah, Howard Stern was in Connecticut, Detroit, and Washington, d C. Before he landed a job in New York. Interesting, okay, And at one point he was like and at one point he was like an upstate New York like in Rochester, I think. And they made him a program director where he might have had an airshift or might have not.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Actually the station Mada You're kind of fired him and said, actually, I'm gonna give you an upgrade in your job. I'm gonna make your station manager or a program director. Anyway, It's an interesting history and that's the way it used to be done. The Howard Stern Show. Today is this politically correct, weird a list celebrity pala around nonsense. It's nothing recognizable to the old Stern Show. I'm sorry, I'm coughing while I'm talking to you, but it's starting to happen randomly here. But anyway, the point of this discussion is, you see how I just pointed out part of the media history you didn't know about. Right, So this guy's trying to do a definitive history and he's an opian Anthony fan, and he's got stuff mixed up all over the place, and I'm listening to it, and I'm going, okay, So I went and I go check the AI. This guy's being copied by other people that are putting out you know, purely AI driven channels, right, And you can tell when they screw up phrases, and you're like, no human being would try to say it that way, right, Like the weirdness of the way somebody pronounces a name or something like that. You go, there's no way they would leave that mistake in there, and it's so robotic sounding that screw up. You know, you're listening to an AI tracked voice, and their whole channel is filled with that, with like weird AI presented slide shows that have inaccurate pictures that sort of match what's going on, you know, like they'll turn around and say original Black Sabbath during a discussion and they'll slot in a picture of Ronnie James deal with Black Sabbath. That's not the original band, but AI grabbed it because it's some mistake anyway. So I'm looking at the way the slop is, you know, very imprecise, and I'm realizing that between the AI channels and guys like this who don't really know the history but somehow think their opinion is the most important thing, they're not only creating a whole bunch of media that's inaccurate, but you go to the AI and the AI reflects it, so it becomes the new truth. The BS becomes the new truth. Howard Stern started in New York City. No, he did not. It's just simply not the thing, you know. And also he was making weird statements like well, at this time, Howard Stern was only on and you know Philadelphia and New York. Now that was true for a few months, but very quickly other stations started to sign on. It became, you know, many many stations all across the country. And then he had to deal with CBS TV at the same time he had the E Network. All these things went on. Anyway, this guy's misstepping all over the place because he's not a Howard Stern fan, and he's trying to point out the you know, the power of the Opie and Anthony show, not realizing that. You know, you got to give credit to the guy who actually did the work. Okay, he changed radio, Howard Stern did, and you know, after he left terrestrial radio, Opi and Anthony caught the flag. But anyway, not the point. The point is that when you look at the alternative media sphere, there are people that literally think Internet gave birth to social media, gave birth to alternative media. They miss the entirety of the online networks, the micro effect. Remember the micro effect broadcast system.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what that is.
Speaker 3: Okay, micro broadcasters all across the country. A lot of them are legal, some of them legal. We're broadcasting the radio stream from an online alternative media network. Okay, yeah, yeah, okay, so it was simultaneously terrestrial and Internet. Nobody has that history. When they start talking about alternative media, their alternative media history almost begins and ends with Alex Jones. They might mention Bill Cooper, but he was no big deal. Then came Alex Jones, Then came you know, Candice Owens, I mean like huge gap. Yeah, totally eliminating the whole Patriot radio phenomena, Totally eliminating the actual alternative media. You know if you remember, yeah, you know, the the different variations on all American radio. You know what was the biggest, remember the big network?
Speaker 1: Well I went with the with the material I've been watching on the Patreon that I've been even I've got my old DVD collection and has clips from all sorts of stuff, Like there's old cable access TV shows are pretty instructive on what the origins of alternative media, truth movement and absolutely Patriot movement type of stuff came from. So you got to look at that kind of thing too. And yeah, you definitely have to go back. You have to go back, you go behind, you gotta see through, and yeah, there's a lot of work to do and right.
Speaker 3: But because these people what you're talking about, Yeah, because these people are taking superficial looks at things. They even give the wrong description of what they call cable access.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they probably don't even know what it is, right, right.
Speaker 3: They basically go in some major cities they might have had a cable access network and I'm like, no, that was all across the country and pretty much any community that asked for it got it, okay, because it was like there was some FCC rule about.
Speaker 1: This, yes, yes, And I don't know exactly how it was.
Speaker 3: Worded, but it was almost like if the community asked for it, you had to provide it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a cable provider I believe had to put up the money, uh to fund Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's how that wrks.
Speaker 3: Right, which is how I end up in Nutley, New Jersey, in the same studio where the Uncle Floyd Show is. You ever hear the Uncle Floyd Show?
Speaker 2: It sounds familiar, but again never seeing it.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's part of the cable access history that was a huge cult success where tape traders even though this isn't like a tri state area thing in New York, New Jersey, and I know they always argue, it's New York, New Jersey, Connecticut. But when I was a kid, I'm sorry, it was actually New York, New Jersey. Pennsylvania was your tri state area. There we go, okay, But now they say it's New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Whatever. Let's consider all four of them. The metropolitan area. Our media, the stuff that I could see on a TV broadcast or on local cable. Our stuff would get taped and sent to other places. This is how people were excited to hear about Howard Stern before Howard Stern never showed up in a lot of other markets because Howard's fans in New York were tape traders. See that's an element that's missing from this. How the hell does anybody know about May Brussel, who broadcast out of Carmel, California, realistically, because.
Speaker 1: She sent active because she just has her She has her tiny little radio broadcast that doesn't go anywhere. It has to be transported by the tapes and all that.
Speaker 3: It was literally done that way because you could sign up for it, right, So even if somebody gave you a free tape of theirs, at the end, she'd say listen if you want, you send you know, ten dollars to me and I'll send you you know, next month's tapes. Whatever it was, you know, back in nineteen seventy whatever. And literally she was distributing her show by a tape in the seventies. Yeah, and people, Well, I'm not saying it's a huge audience, but my point is it gives her access to the greater market these conventional methodologies, much like you and I giving out DVDs when YouTube was not in existence yet, right, is exactly how people got video because video online was a pain in the ass. Nobody could sit there and had the dialups. Remember dialups. Imagine do you remember what it was like to try and get a two minute video clip or through a dial up connection. You'd be sitting They're downloading it for three days. I mean, I'm not kidding. My point is it's not about oh, look, you know it was better than I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is that because these people have no connection to the history, they go through a superficial scoop. So I think that people that listen to you need to understand exactly how lucky they are that they've got a guy who has his fingers in various eras directly participating was what you were doing, you know, when you went to make a film.
Speaker 1: Had the Kimble Access TV show.
Speaker 3: Right, which is something that you know. Listen, you're a little younger than me. Guys my age should have had cable access TV shows. Alex Jones had a cable access TV show. He did, he did, So you were actually a little young to be doing that, but you did in any lass I was, I was, and you were aware of the other guys I bet that did it. Yeah, some not every.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of them, not everybody, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So my point is they got to realize that there is a serious benefit to somebody who actually participated in things that these other guys, even guys that are this guy blind Mike by the way, he has a great radio voice and he's a legally blind guy, and I feel like he ripped me off a little bit anyway. But he's doing the history of comedy instead of conspiracy. I mean, if he does a conspiracy video, it's about you know, joke stealing. But he's he's got the dark glasses on, focuses on the fact that he's very little vision. I mean, I literally hear him say some of the same stuff that I do about it because it's a common experience and there's not too many legally blind guys that attempt to broadcast, and he's got a video thing going anyway. My point is, though, that this guy tries to explain the evolution of media and he cannot do it because he doesn't have the right context and the materials not available on the Internet any longer. No, So that's the weird thing. Like, here's another part of history people forget about. You know, today you got to buy your space and your website and this and that. But at a certain point in the nineteen nineties, people went to places like angel fire and.
Speaker 1: Tripod yes, yeah, GeoCities there.
Speaker 3: You go, and you could get a website. You could get a free one, which you know, had about as much data space as it takes to like, you know, do a full sized photograph. Today was your whole freaking website. I mean literally like one MP three This show would blow out your website from nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, you couldna do it.
Speaker 3: No, and then but you could pay a monthly fee and then they would give you more, you know, more storage and then you could put bigger files onto it. Okay, yeah, anyway, and that's my point is I learned how to, you know, create websites on tripod, which was not super helpful.
Speaker 1: For you know, you had to literally create stuff.
Speaker 3: You know, tell it exactly how wide you wanted to make the bars on the screen, and you know, describe how far down you wanted them to go. Uh and you had to have a color code and things like this in order to create you know, a bar on the screen. Today you know it's click, push, drop, drag and drop this and that that didn't exist either. The closest thing we had is you could make something they called oh my god, was it JavaScript, which still exists in drop down menus today a version of it, but early JavaScript was very clunky and difficult to program. Okay, even creating buttons was a hassle. Okay, anyhow, Look, I'm not trying to reminisce. What I'm trying to say is that I think that people you need to make them understand and be very careful and fill in the blanks, don't skip over it, because there are so many of these other guys that think they're telling a story that they do not know the details of because there's like I said, no cable access. No you know, hey, there used to be long and short wave radio. They have no idea, no idea. They don't even know about tape trading, you know. And when they're talking about the alternative media, they have now morphed it all into the alt right like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's they have monopolized and become the whole of all media and that's what it is. So that's actually, I mean, that's one of I don't know if that's the end end point I'm trying to make with this whole project, but sort of that you know that that's what usurped the whole of everything that came before it, and you know, we know what that is serving, so.
Speaker 3: But usurping it is one thing. My point is that you were actually a living witness to the fact that there has been an erasure of this information and they've switched the narrative to make it look like, you know what, there were Nazis on the Internet, and then there were all right people on the Internet and that's who your weird little podcasters out there were. Yeah, yeah, I mean there are guys like in their sixties and seventies that encounter my show because they know me from something else. They encounter my show and for some reason believe that I must be part of like maybe ten years ago. Oh, you're probably one of those Alex showns people. But these older guys that are coming to me, now, what are you some kind of Nazi? I literally had a school age a kid that went to high school with me who knew that I knew certain people and knew that I was kind of like a little strange when I was in school. I thought that I might be interested in hanging out with him, like in Idaho with like a bunch of white supremacists.
Speaker 1: Ah, yes, northern Idaho, that is a hot bed for them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: About two years ago he got in contact with me, thinking that since I was obviously part of the earlier al right stuff, that well, I'd probably be right in line with them. Why don't come up here bring your family?
Speaker 1: Well that's that's an interesting point because it goes to that actual group. They themselves, it seems believe that so they, the actual extremists, have been made to believe that, you know, they are the owners of this, and sounds like they like it and they use it as recruitment, right, It kind of seems like this is what's going on there, a little bit which I hadn't really thought of.
Speaker 3: But like I said, it is such a blessing that you're able to present the counter myth that indeed those people existed in this world. But they were for a long time, not the majority, not even close.
Speaker 1: Well, they were always there obviously, but yeah majority, No, always a minority, always a vocal minority, always a problem, consistently a problem, always a distraction, right, but yeah, never the center. Never the center, I would say, not now either. But be that as it may, it doesn't really matter what reality is. Just matters what the narrative is at any given moment, which it can change on a dime.
Speaker 3: And the weird change is the weirdest thing is though, that you represent one of the last possible rational voices to try and tell the upcoming generation that there is not only like it would almost be like me saying, in the time of talk radio, there was really just Rush Limbaugh. Then that gave birth to Hannity, which now gave birth to the Donald Trump movement. So that's all talk radio ever was. That would be that superficial to describe this as an all right thing. Alternative media was not the matter of fact. If you really looked at the landscapable alternative media from say, the early two thousands all the way to twenty fifteen. Alex Jones was the exception, because he seemed to be mad at everybody, and really it was like, you guys are just like a bunch of dirty hippies with microphones, Like you want us all to open our minds? What's wrong with you? Like seriously, That's how it was. I was literally perceived that way when talking about doing a podcast in twenty ten. You know who's gonna do who, and nobody's ever gonna let who wants to listen to you a podcast? That's pointless.
Speaker 1: It's interesting how the perceptions change over time, and how I believe in some instances at least, that there's perceptions of what the in group of the alternative is and those who kind of come to define what the alternative is and who it is, what and who it is, how sometimes they lead the audience in that direction of like this is what we are, this is who we are. And it's interesting to see the changes you're saying in that time, the mid two thousands, early two thousands, there's a lot of the New Age sort of you know, hippie adjacent love and light, that kind of stuff that was replete in the in the conversation. And to me, I mean, I always go back to Red Ice Creations because I think they're one of the exemplars of what I'm talking about here, because they used to be like the site where people would go on to talk about UFOs, to talk about out of body experiences, to talk about, you know, anything like that, any sort of like New Age, the mysticism kind of stuff, all of that, you name it, if it's like that, that was like the whole of their podcast was that. Then slowly over time they brought in more of the white nationalists, white genocide concept, neo Nazis sort of talking points, and they went fully now really that direction. So they if you look just at them, it's like, oh, dang, yeah, it's it's at any given point back in the two thousands, you look and somebody who doesn't know is like, what's alternative media, What's what's the conspiracy culture? Oh, it's weird to talk about aliens and synchronisticism.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's weird. Goofballs.
Speaker 1: Oh they also think nine to eleven the story is not real. They're they're truthers too, Okay, And you look now and you look in the same place. Oh, they're a bunch of white nationalists that are you know, that's their deal, right, So there's there's obviously there's.
Speaker 3: A lot going on, okay, And like in America, it's almost like whatever group is you know, most stylistically anti American or pro American, those are your two choices. And this is the weird binary thing that happened here is you had to be either like I have a militia that I run in my state, or you had to be a let's create to the crystals and the energy on the earth will change. And this was your binary choice. And everything has metastasized from this misconception. And I just think it's remarkable because you're one of the few guys who can still stop the digital buck burning on this media history, because you know, the major networks, the big money that's actually involved, that's actually controlling the platforms and making it so that you know, on YouTube, you can't even curse anymore, you know, you go above a certainly, Yeah, you go above a certain amount of subscribers like you. And and also there's unacceptable language in the algorithms. Now, all of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's it's it's the new it's the new TV, it's the new mainstream media. I've been saying this for so long. Every people try to still fight that idea. I think I don't know why clearly it is, but you know whatever, and uh, I mean, at this point, I hear what you're saying, Chuck Oh, at this point, what one of the biggest things is. And if my mission is to tell this story, which I would like it to be, it's the story I want to tell. It's a project I am working on and I want to complete. But the uh, the challenge now is one of the biggest ones among many is the medium itself. And you know what it is, how it works. It is not set up in a way that is conducive to people finding good, valuable material. It's run by algorithms. The algorithm runs everything, and so that I mean, you've got all these content creators coming in like you're referencing, that are making horrible content, and it's content that's styled under the guise of being informative, being historic. You know, here's this documentary about the history of comedy, you know that, or any other given video like that. It's stylized and presented as such, right, but the creator of the video honestly could care less about presenting a history or presenting interesting information. The main objective is pleasing the algorithm so that their material gets maximum amount of view, brings back more play to their channel, gets more people subscribing, builds their online presence up so that they can do what so they can make another video that does the same thing, pleases the algorithm and gets more attention their way. The whole time, the algorithm is also the same thing that's feeding into this derivative material. As you're saying, like, there's these secondary derivative videos that are made after the fact from this first faulty video that somebody put out, not really caring that it was actually accurate or not. That was on the human end. Now you've got the AI end pulling that and creating just an AI amalgamation of all whatever happens to be on the Internet and happens to be pleasing the algorithm and good content just for views sake. And so that's the direction everything is. But that's how things are now, right, And this is the last thing. Yeah, and this is the last thing.
Speaker 3: I know, I interrupted your show much longer than I wanted to, but you've gone back and forth with me, and I'm grateful for it and I appreciate it. But I think this is two things. In case you think Aaron and I are just you know, meandering about and you know, doing dry by observations here and just trying to criss our grapes because neither one of us is in the power power pod position that we could be in or something like that. If you're an idiot who thinks that, I want to explain to you how rig the game is. And I'm going to give you two massive predictions. And it's a funny thing that happened. You know, CBS and you know, the Paramount Network and all that is all being you know, turned into this thing which is now being controlled by right wing tech bros. Right, and yet they have just they have just released the most absolutely ridiculously, uh over the top, politically correct left wing you know, virtue signaling version of Star Trek ever. Okay, and you know what if somebody's gonna wait, a minute. Which one are you talking about yet, probably the one you didn't even pay attention to because they didn't even properly promote it, and on episode three out of ten they pulled the plug on season two already a designed to fail Star Trek universe, driven by every kind of PC thing imaginable. I mean literally, there's species that shouldn't exist. There's space lesbians, there's a foot fetish thing going on, there's you know, plants and empathy beating a war college. I mean, it is absolutely ridiculous what you see on this It is a PC potpoery of vomit coming out of the Star Trek universe to intentionally destroy. I assure you that this, along with that Section thirty one movie, which was the worst piece of Star Trek media that I that I saw up until this, this is being intentionally done by design. I'm going to give you a preview of something though, that I see coming that I don't think everybody sees coming. Hulk Hogan is going to become a massive rabbit hole of conspiracy theory. Okay, they're going to ignore the actual business of things. They're going to ignore the diabolical nonsense that he pulled. He's going to be turned into a weird rabbit hole conspiracy theory source posthumously. Okay, And I don't mean those initial you know flurries of every time a celebrity dies, you know, oh, well what happened? Maybe they give and then they go, well it turns out he might have just noded. No, this is going to get weird. Matter of fact, I promise you. It's going to create a cottage industry. And CBS is specifically paramount. Whatever that conglomeration is going to become under one banner eventually, whether it's you know, General Electric or Raytheon or something. Eventually. They are in the PC demolition, the DEI demolition business.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: They are offering up sacrificial things, including one of the longest standing franchises in media history, which is Star Trek, in order to offer it up as a sacrificial lamb to the failure of DEI. Now, why would tech pros be so interested in producing garbage like that, especially right wing tech bros who are friends with the Trumps. They just put out the most PC ar Trek series in history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well, I mean, uh dare I answer that at least partially, Chuck is that the entire culture war and the fight on woke has from the very beginning been part of the whole point of the using right wing alternative media to guide people forward for uh ulterior motives, for political and business gain is and for the production of Yes, propaganda is and so woke was. They had to loudly proclaim woke as the enemy and like the ultimate evil, and it's so bad. The whole time. It's this weird, obscure, nebulous not really even defined. What's what? What is woke? What does that mean? Who are the woke? Like what at l G B t Q, what what is that? Who are they?
Speaker 2: What are they doing?
Speaker 1: And it all gets folded into every conspiracy you've ever heard, the QAnon thing, the Pizzagate stuff, that that all it's that all gets folded in, And so you create this bizarre, nebulous enemy uh that you keep alive and you keep rehashing because it gets people interested at this endless question of oh, like, what's at the bottom of this rabbit hole idea. They're they're using that the logic of you know, conspiracy culture that was always there. They're just taking that and guiding it forward so that you never you never understand what it is that they are actually doing. You never understand that this whole ecosystem that once again I'm trying to point out the medium, right, what the medium is is this horrific digital machine that you know is vaguely called it also it's vague in a similar way to woke, Like what the hell is internet?
Speaker 2: The hell even is this? Like you struggle even to.
Speaker 1: Begin to explain what that is at this point in time. But I mean it could you could be. It could be done where you point out actual things. But that's not the whole point here. The point is to just uh, to obfuscate, to confuse, to make people forget memory hole everything. And yes, continue to use the algorithm to run the narratives forward to inform what narratives you're going to use, because of course, the whole Cogan thing is going to be used because all of the analytics tools that scour the Internet is telling everybody that wrestling material is incredibly popular. You'll get instant engagement by just talking about wrestling. Hull Cogan, the most famous wrestler ever is gold Because first of all, wrestling we already know that's big whole Cogan, he's the most famous wrestler. And three, and this is even probably more important, is that he's controversial in nature, and he's hated and there's all these stories. You want to learn about him in the same way that you want to learn what's at the bottom of Pizzagate, you want the storm to come. It's all the same thing. So the algorithm is instructing you and really has come to the point where it's making the content for you, or it's just taking everything and you know, it's drawing things from the Pizzagate conspiracy, it's drawing things from q and on chatboards, it's drawing things from wrestling podcasts, and it's putting them all together and then it's reconstituting them into this new media that's going to be incredibly popular. Yes, right, and then a pre cultivating It's yeah, in.
Speaker 3: A pre cultivated sense, because look, the WWEE right has already turned around and merged with other organizations. It has influenced directly in politics, as it always did. By the way, if you look back in time, part of Vince McMahon's rise as a corporate powerhouse was due to his political connections and if you don't believe me, go back and check back when you know his wife was running for office and then they decided we'll just buy somebody in office because we can't get her elected. I'm for real on this. Look at how this guy beat a scandal involving underage guys and and a ring announcer with a foot fetish. I'm not kidding, by the way, uh that that's been erased. They've literally turned around and digitally removed him from footage and all kinds of stuff, you know, because hid hide your skeletons, you know what I mean. So the skeletons are here, and look at our upstanding reputation. Now believe what we say. Here's the funniest part of it all. And I hope that you're going to add a feature on this history in your project. I'm so interested to see this thing when it's all done, because it's amazing. I want to help distribute it any which way I can. I want to help people see it. Please when it's complete, no matter what we are doing at the time, please allow me to help you get it seen by as many people as possible. Because here's the.
Speaker 1: Thing that's that's probably the trick shock. That's that's the million dollar question is how do you perform that in this world? Now?
Speaker 2: I don't have the Well.
Speaker 3: I've got a couple ideas for us. You know, we were talking about it before we went to air tonight, and we're going to talk about it some more in the near future. By April, I have a plan. I don't care if I'm laying on my back crippled. We're going to get this done because time is running short to where all the control mechanisms they're going to claim you got freedom of speech and you don't because it's worse than the FCC what the YouTube is doing to you. That's the biggest platform rumble exists at this time. But I'm warning you somebody's planning on either curtailing or taking that out. But here's the last morning I have for you, and that is that we have already lost a lot of information because of the superficial nature and the directed nature of it. And I hope very much that you're going to take time to go over that white paper by cast Sunstein, because this is proof also that this left right delusion is just that Cass Sunstein worked in the Obama White House. You know, the liberal that almost destroyed America before Joe Biden showed up for one term and you know, slip walked through it. That liberal who, by the way, was going to turn us all into Sharia law, was never going to leave office. According to the right wing, was literally the Antichrist. Every other day, I had somebody sending me stuff about biblical proof that Obama's the Antichrist. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I know you're not. I've seen the same stuff.
Speaker 3: They had it whipped into such a fervor, and that's actually how the takeover revolt media happened because the anger at that's an Obamacare and he's a Muslim and he's not really and the whole Birther thing all of that, which, by the way, hey who was the biggest supporter of that?
Speaker 1: Okay, anyhow, Yeah, Obama was a major pivot point, absolutely right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The perfect was sold to you by you know, marketeers, people who didn't even have social media but kind of utilized social media of its day to sell this guy as literally Superman by the way, like literally he did a campaign commercial at that time going I'm from Krypton and pulling open his shirt to show you a Superman logo with an O on it for Obama. Not kidding that actually happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you can look at that thing from any which direction. But absolutely the Obama era was when the mainstreaming of conspiracy culture really happened. It is when they really began mainstreaming the thing to become maga, the maga that we know today.
Speaker 3: That's when it became. And the first step of that experiment was the Tea Party. Because previous to that, what were you, Oh, you're a conspiracy kook? You mentioned JFK because I'm studying it from eighty eight, right, what was the standardized response, the one that the CIA taught you, which was this, Oh you believe in JFK, you must believe in little green men aliens? Right third to third. That's what they would do to us, because that was the standard response literally written out, by the way, in declassified documents from the CIA about ready for this. What is it about? Aaron? Do you know what it's about? Because you probably heard me say this before.
Speaker 1: Wait, we're talking about the CIA document on how to deal with conspiracy Theory.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't have it.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: Okay? It was declassified by the JFK Records Collection Act, and idiots like me crying about we want to see this record because we knew it existed. It was issued in nineteen sixty four, the end of the year, in nineteen sixty four. Know why, because they were anticipating ready Warren Commission critics, people that were going to criticize the Warren Commission's investigation. Now it was released in nineteen sixty four, it was expounded upon in nineteen sixty five and sixty six. This documentation, this is how we need to instruct our media assets as to how to deal with these conspiracy theorists. They literally coined.
Speaker 2: The term yep, that's right.
Speaker 3: And here's the other thing that they were. What were they going after at that time, people criticizing the Warren Commission, which, by the way, that's not its proper name. It's actually the President's Commission on the Assassination of the John F.
Speaker 1: Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Earl Warren was the head of it, but it was not technically called the Warren Commission anyway. Back to it, though this was done ready. The first mention of this is in nineteen sixty four, the summer of nineteen sixty four. When was the Warren Commission released? Without looking it up on your phone or asking Siri air, do you know.
Speaker 2: After summer of sixty four, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: September of sixty four. So what you're telling me is the CIA was giving instructions to its media assets before the Warren Commission was even released on how to deal with ready Warren Commission critics. So my point is, take a look at cass Sunstein's white paper. Yeah, you are.
Speaker 1: Going to cover this right, well, you might be making the most important point of all, Chuck, is that conspiracy theory, conspiracy culture, whatever this is, and it was labeled that by the CIA. The point is is that it's legitimate and that it is a danger to the establishment, which is seeking to cover up some untoward things that are being done. So there is a legitimacy in going after these doing actual investigation, working hard to find what actual truth is where you can, when you can, and like you know, doing the actual work to do that, not letting the algorithm do it. So there is a very intense legitimacy to this. At the same time that the very suspects that would come up in this sort of investigation are the ones who are finding ways to weaponize it the other direction, to get it to be like you know that illustration of the gun that's playing back at the person holding it right, so, and that's absolutely what has been done. And it's just it's just wild to look at this from so many different directions.
Speaker 3: I mean, think about the craziness of this. It was really left wing nuts that were screaming that JFK. Junior was probably murdered, right, sure, So what did they do with that that was now hijacked by right wingers who said, actually he faked his death. In other words, you can just double down on something that has a plausible, grassroots reality and weaponize it in a different direction. And if you read that stuff by Cas Sunstein, you see the blueprint for what was going to come in twenty fifteen. I mean, my point is that they had it well ahead. You know, they did the Warren commission thing. Hey, let's get on this Warren commission thing before we even have a Warren commission, you know.
Speaker 1: Published. I mean sad, the worst part of all this and the part that frankly, I don't know what to do to do moving forward, to even make this or put it out or do any of this is that we're dealing with the situation where once again the medium is in control, the machine is in control, the algorithm is controlling everything. It's automating this whole machine, which has become a prompt baganda machine unto itself, using all of the logic of conspiracy culture, the logic taken from a movement that was meant to be investigatory to find hidden truths about very sordid activities from within, you know, the hidden layers of the establishment, and what was meant to be serious investigation has devolved into nothing more than just stupid entertainment media that not only does it not need to be truthful or informative or useful in any sort of nonfiction kind of way whatsoever. It only has to be entertaining. It only has to get people's attention. It only has to get people reactionary and emotional and mad at each other. And most importantly, you can use it for your propaganda purpose. This is oddly enough that people are still missing. This point is that this whole thing has been weaponized in so many different ways, and it's been used for very real political, geopolitical, economic purposes, and frankly I think it's being used to purposely destroy the country of the United States of America. Funny enough, I think it's being used weaponized to do that for once again geopolitical and business purposes. And yeah, frankly, I don't know. I don't know how to even go about doing any of this because it's their world.
Speaker 2: This is their world.
Speaker 1: This whole time that I've been doing this. One of the things that has never set well in me is like the big voices would be they would make light of how these digital platforms and so many things on the Internet, like let's just say Google are problematic because they epitomize the establishment that.
Speaker 2: We should be fighting against.
Speaker 1: They would say that, they would bring that out, but then they would go, well, we have to fight on their platforms because that's where the war is, and they would just keep saying that sort of thing, never pointing out the real issues of you know, that it's their world. What do we do about that, and what are we doing now that we're quote unquote fighting there or whatever in this information Where are we ever really addressing that? No, never, really, never was any concerted effort put toward that. And now we're at a point where their systems are frankly more and more powerful every day. You can't get a word in edgewise. You won't, you can't. There's no competing, there's no fighting back against it. It is the whole of this thing.
Speaker 3: So I mean, I my only thing is well, really, we're down to like the last five minutes of your show here, and I did not mean to take up all this time. But I'm hoping that I'm inspiring thought. And I hope I didn't ruin your night.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, it's of course it inspires me. I mean, chuck this, I'm I've been I don't know.
Speaker 3: Look, here's the thing. I'm hearing you, okay, I'm hearing you verbalize wrestling with this piece of content you're creating, and you.
Speaker 1: Are an excellent that among among other things.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm certain listen, I'm not going to psychoanalyze you, but I'm certain that there are personal issues, there are other conflicts, there are other things that you're probably being pressured on one way or another because you know what, you live in America. You're married, and there's other people in your house, so you know, good luck that you're going to remain sane. But The thing is, it's just and and that's with all due love and respect to everybody, the whole Franz clan, Franz fans, everybody. But you're gonna make this guy crazy. Eventually, that might happen, although I'll be I'll be way onto the funny farm long before he gets there. But don't worry about that now. The thing is this, I think that it would be a serious contribution if.
Speaker 1: You took a a a an.
Speaker 3: Analysis at least part of your time to literally display the cast excuse me, the cast sunsteam white paper, okay, and show you know, first of all, show people the context of it when it was done, who it was done for, seriously, all of that, the organ what resources they used, and then show them the strategies that now look eerily like events guess what later on because you know that that old Oh, the illuminati always has to you know, the old trope, right, they have to tell you before they do it to you, even if they're going to kill you. Uh, yes, and no, that is an esoteric thing though, that is an esoteric reality in many many pagan systems. Uh that. Yeah, you have to be open about what it is you're trying to do to somebody.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, but anyway back to it, that makes me think a little bit of the Burning Man movie, and there's there's so much that's such a good movie on so many levels. But yeah, you know, as well.
Speaker 3: Even if you go back to Woodstock ninety nine, Okay, the fact that they took the peace in love, you know, disastrous concert on the farm and then turned it into you know, violent depravity and overgrown capitalism and madness, and.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, they completely inverted the idea of what Woodstock was.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: It was a total inversion. Very interesting, right.
Speaker 3: What I'm pointing to is that anything that does create a success testful accident out there and is legitimate media and is legitimate history or anything else, is facing two things. The counter myth. Okay, even to myths, there will be a counter myth to realities, there will be a counter reality and an erasure which I call the digital book burning that is going to occur here, that is going to erase the history, reshape it and tell you, look, this is the way it always was. This is this makes perfect sense. They're going to make sense of the control mechanisms, and that's what they've done. And I'm just saying that you're probably one of the last people that's going to take the opportunity to enter something else in there. And if it's done correctly, and if enough other people echo it, guess what we get to do? Maybe give them enough trouble to slow them down for a little while. You know, like you got to go to Rumble. Get off of YouTube and go to Rumble. Sorry, that's what you got to do. And by the way, screw you YouTube, even if you wind up listening to this show, because here's the thing. YouTube is running Rumble commercials right now. That's how corporatized they are. They literally run a commercial where it's like, hey, YouTube controls what you say, Yeah, but I don't because I'm Rumble. Oh you know s word. Oh crap, I'm still on YouTube. That's why I'm not allowed to speak freely. You need to come over to Rumble.
Speaker 1: Guess what.
Speaker 3: Rumble will collapse into the same hellscape that YouTube did. It'll be done under a different pretense and under a different corporate banner, but your freedom is gone. Only truly independent creators will create independent media. Go find them. You're listening to two of them talk right now. We do what we want. I have never have I ever given you any instruction as to your content as far as what you put out on my network, And I don't care if you want to go a few minutes over or whatever else, and we'll give uncle all it's time. Have I ever given you any instruction and as to your content on this network?
Speaker 1: No, no, not at all.
Speaker 3: Not to your language, not to your content, not to your guests, nothing.
Speaker 1: Am I right? I mean to call me a liar?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, no, no, that's absolutely true.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's why I'm here, Chuck, because I know that this is an outlier place that I can say what I want. It doesn't mean anybody will want to listen to it, but I can say what I want. I can talk about things that aren't popular because you know, other places you have to, in one way, shape or form, fall into line whatever that line happens to be. At any particular place, it hardly even matters. But they always have some talking points that they're interested in.
Speaker 3: Right, and with the millions of people that we should have access to to offer our independent creations to. Because that was the greatness of the Internet is that you know what if I put up a sign, if I put up a picture, I put out a word. Everyone on the planet has the ability to access it, or at least the people that have access to the Internet, which was you know, a third of this of you know civilization, right, one third of civilization has access to this Internet or one half or whatever whatever the given you know, calculation is at the time at its height. But let me ask you this, other people that are made by these algorithms instantaneously so that they can get you know, a fraction of a penny per view and actually make a living because there's so well exposed at the height. And I do mean the absolute height of your listenership. What is the highest number you ever saw for your listenership that's in your mind?
Speaker 1: I mean the way I view it is. I peaked at the beginning, and it's it's only gone down from the views I got from the Age of Transitions video was the best I ever did, Okay, but with the podcast, it kind of I kind of went up to a peak where me and some of our friends were making content together and we are doing pretty good, and people knew who we were, and we were out there and the voice was out there, and it was it was getting distributed and people were finding it.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let me let me just qualify my question one more time, and I'm going to end on this note, and then we'll just end your hour. I'm sorry, but this is an important point. What was the highest one time bang number you saw for viewership downloads, whatever it is you want to calculate for any piece of content you made. I don't care if you know you had some freak thing go on and a million people shared your ex freaking post, whatever it is. Tell me your largest audience exposure for a singular thing, and then tell me even a temporary can consistency as far as audience size would be for the greatest thing ever in your content creation history, which is now well over a decade. Because you were in this before me, upfront, as a host, as a voice, as a creator, you were in here before me. A lot of people don't know that, but that's true. Yeah, I was helping creators. I might have been helping creators while Aaron was creating, and then I joined him a couple of years later. I've got thirteen years in you've got more than me. You've got at least fifteen, I would say minimum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I started. I started really getting out there in two thousand and eight with the age of transitions video, okay, and that was for in terms of views, that was it. Okay, technically speaking, it's an interesting it's an interesting story with that because I put it out initially on Google Video, which was concurrent to the like original YouTube that was separate from Google.
Speaker 3: Right, and I put stuff. I put stuff on YouTube and daily Motion at the same time in two thousand and eight. No joke. But I was just the blind JFK researcher guy telling you about which JFK books to read and busting a couple of myths. And that's all I did on my little videos, which were short. They were two minutes, five minutes, twelve minutes, thirty minutes. And I would do you know, here's a five books by the same author, this is the best one. Whatever. That's what I was doing. That's what you were doing two thousand and eight. So if we were to stretch our entire existence, it's eighteen years, okay, both of us, almost eighteen years in what's the highest number for a single piece of content, And then also for a semi even if it was a week long you had a peak of listeners. Whatever hit me with it, or you had a couple of shows in a row that were just big, or you even had a one time huge hit on an audience, but it was like part of your podcast, and you could see that it affected you afterwards, it raised you up. What's your biggest possible numbers in eighteen years?
Speaker 1: I think I'll pointed two separate things. The first one is once again the age of transitions video Google Video. I uploaded it two thousand and eight. It had a view counter that I could see as the creator, and I put it on there and it started exponentially climbing. It was getting hundreds of thousands of views. It got up to a point where it was just under a million views, and then something happened that people were complaining about at the time, where the counter essentially stopped working. It was it was like real close to a million, and then the counter I can never really trust it again. I'm like, which that right there speaks to the essence of the problem that exists is very day, is that you cannot trust these platforms to give you any real accurate information, or you cannot put your trust in them whatsoever.
Speaker 3: No I crack up. These people kick and scream on their podcasts, the popular podcast guys, they kick and scream. We're going to take a very short break before we go to Uncle. But the thing is they kick and scream and tell you we know all of our algorithm, we know how many people are seeing it. They know, they act like all those numbers are legitimate.
Speaker 1: They know nothing, nothing, they know nothing exactly wise to they would be wise to say as much.
Speaker 3: But at your.
Speaker 1: Peak to do that.
Speaker 3: But at your peak, don't give me a general wait wait, wait, Aaron, don't give me a general number though you're dancing around it. I want to know what the highest count you ever saw was.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think it was like eight hundred and seventy thousand on the Age of Transitions video. And this was it was climbing on hundreds of thousands of views, like in just a couple of days time, and then it essentially froze at like eight seventy five or something. Yep, and then I can never trust it again. Okay, As I'm saying, like, you cannot trust these platforms, and I sure is I don't trust them back then, And as we're saying it was better back then, and it was a better there's more opportunity to put things out and be seen then, but it was still horrendous. But it's way way worse now.
Speaker 3: And by the way, unless you want to pay I don't even know now. Back in the day, we used to be able to pay Alexa like forty dollars a month to give us accurate around the internet collections of our numbers, our Internet searches, our website counts, all that stuff, and they were accurate. They disbanded that company and now the only thing available to do the same thing cost you five hundred dollars a month, Okay, no joke.
Speaker 1: The other the one other, like peak I had in.
Speaker 3: My besides that your yeah, okay, so that's your one time hit. What's your audience collective? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was. That was one of these two things I'll point to is like my biggest success stories. The other involves revolved Man Scientific Rise to Godhood my book paperback format. James Corbett, who wrote the forward to that book, mentioned the book on his show once and I got a set of sales that I've never gotten that may sales other than that time. The sales neared one thousand dollars within a month of sales of the book.
Speaker 2: That's the best I've ever done.
Speaker 3: How many books does that represent?
Speaker 1: That's I believe it's changed over time. I believe at that time if you look at like ten twelve dollars would be one book.
Speaker 2: So you know, okay, something like that.
Speaker 3: So let's just say one hundred those are the two. Let's just say one hundred books got sold in a short period of time and you went, that's great.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, that was really good. And it was thanks to James. I got to give credit where it's due.
Speaker 3: No, because Corbett. Yeah, Corbett before they crunched him, and they have now crunched him. They have limited his access. He still has a massive audience, but they've limited his access. But here's the thing. He turned around and did this weird idea where he's going to charge people a dollar a month and you know what, pay me a dollar and I'll make you a full fledged member of my website. Right, And he said that he would do this full time if he got to one thousand dollars. This is a true story. If a thousand people sign up at a dollar apiece, I will quit my job dollar monthly. Not long after he quit his job and to this day is still doing it. He's surviving on the direct interaction with people, which they have now added all sorts of levels to even if you go to Patreon. You don't really get that whole dollar when you go to Patreon.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 3: Brutal. But anyway, so what you're telling me is, but what would you say you're consistent like broadcast? You know, podcast audience highest level was also because you also had a book. I should have asked about the book as well, But what was your consistent podcast broadcast?
Speaker 1: You know, the numbers have always been low on the podcast, the numbers have been low.
Speaker 3: But what are we talking like height.
Speaker 1: Height, a couple hundred, couple thousand, I don't know if that's even the word I'd even use to describe it. Maybe what were we talking about a month? Maybe it's always been under a thousand downloads per month?
Speaker 3: Okay, podcast always? And that is insane. That never, that is insane for somebody that guaranteed got a million views on his documentary, guaranteed sold you know, hundreds of books. It makes no sense that you have under a thousand people listening to this podcast zero and at one point.
Speaker 1: No it makes sense because I don't play the game of feeding the algorithm of what it wants. And that's the whole point of this. No, no, no, the whole point. But here's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's not just not that you're not playing the game. You're not playing today's game, but at one point you were kind of playing the game because we were all trying to promote ourselves with the seemingly readily available stuff for everybody, which is why you have a Twitter account.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, and I got to that really late, too too late, But.
Speaker 3: So did I. I went to Twitter late because you know what, Facebook.
Speaker 1: Was fine for me.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you the truth. My podcast audience. The reason why I'm so frustrated is because my broadcast podcast audience. There's a reason why I dedicated myself to it because at one point, even though the money wasn't there and there was no approaches that were proper from anybody that wanted to sponsor. Here's the thing, I only dwarf you in one spot. My podcast listening audience was somewhere between eighty and one hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Well that's awesome, Yeah, well yeah, that's good.
Speaker 3: You know what it is now.
Speaker 1: I'll bet you're right within my ranks, Chuck, welcome to the bottom.
Speaker 3: We are both under two thousand downloads. Yeah, we're both under two thousand. So my point is that I am at, you know, nearly two percent of what it was that I was at. So I ruined my own audience down ninety eight percent. And I'm telling you, these were numbers that they couldn't control because they were coming in from various sources. But with the Google squash that destroyed me took way like half of it. Tell uncle, we're going to get to him. He's going to get his full time in just a minute. But this is an important conversation. And we started late. Okay. So I had one hundred thousand there. The highest video I ever got viewed was again in that range. It was commensurate with that number, about one hundre thousand, okay. And I never had more than five thousand subscribers on my YouTube channel because even though I was gaining more than one hundred of them a month, I could never break the five thousand subscribers ceiling. It stopped counting my subscribers. It not only stopped counting, not only stop counting my subscribers. But literally I watched three people watch a video and still had a zero on my counter.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, yep, that's the that's just another version of the exact same thing it was doing to me.
Speaker 3: Back in two.
Speaker 1: But there is the point, they've always been doing the same thing.
Speaker 3: Because if you are not ready for this, if you are not actually blessed by the corporate algorithms, if you're not positioned and allowed to succeed, you do not. And it doesn't matter. I could give you the secrets to the universe and no one will hear it because we are fed to only the organic engagement that we can actually gain ourselves. And that was the endgame of what Cas Sinstein was talking about about infiltrating, about redirecting, about weaponizing, controlling opposition, and everything else in conspiracy culture. The only one thing you have to do is understand that that was more of a blanket term at that time, and it was meant to control guess what, the same thing, like I showed you with the nineteen sixty four issue, the warrant commissioned critics. So if you're a critic, you're not going to succeed, And it's just that simple money and opportunities were offered to me if I only supported Trump? Why because I was on my way to that one hundred thousand and one hundred thousand podcast listeners represented a threat if you had an engagement. This is why people did weird things to me, you know. And I didn't and realized that I was at that height. And oh, by the way, try and find the history of how many people followed you at your height where you think your numbers should be, Try and prove it to somebody. Now, unless you saved some screen grabs from you know, ten years ago, guess what erin? You don't exist, just like I said. Google didn't realize that. Google said that I claimed that I did five things that I know I did, and then I had to republish podcasts to get the algorithm to change me from being somebody who crazily claims things to actually having done them.
Speaker 1: Well, now you're actually circling around to the good aspect of this is the desire to not want to be remembered. Frankly, I don't think I want to be within this realm, the cesspool that it's become.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be associated with so.
Speaker 1: Many different things, So that part of it is good, Okay, remembered with this clan of losers.
Speaker 3: Well, that's good because I don't the AI want to be well because the AI not only you know, it also doesn't recognize the fact that I ever produced anybody's podcast. By the way, So just saying, you know, even though you know, what about a dozen others that I that I did. You know, Christy Aphrodity, Jack Blood, Pierce Redman, Dylan Wade, your show, the Uncle Show. Uh, you know, I could keep going here, Rebel Radio. I produced all these shows, Chris Graves show, uh, the I'm Looking Through You with Bob Wilson show, right, the the Don Jeffrey Show. I was the guy who said just call it the Don Jeffrey Show. It's now over on another you know thing. But yeah, yeah, But I'm just saying, if you take a look at what's happened to you and me, and you take a look at that Cass Sunstein white paper, it's not necessarily about you and me and being remembered and who gives a crap? Right, But wouldn't it be nice if we could enter some accurate oppositional information into the matrix and have it stick like, do you have a Wikipedia page?
Speaker 1: Even? No?
Speaker 3: Will you damn well deserved one? You damn well deserved one. No, You're an author, a broadcaster, content creator for over a decade. You don't have a Wikipedia page. I bet you. The next snot nosed scumbag who comes up with a song that's about pop pop tomorrow in my backseat whatever that means. The next idiot on YouTube does that is gonna have a Wikipedia page in thirty six hours. You work for over fifteen years, and as I said earlier, eighteen years, and you don't have a Wikipedia page. Whether you want to be remembered or not, you should be. That's all I'm saying. Now I'm gonna shut up and let's get on with the Uncle Show. And now we're gonna go a half hour late on the live broadcast if Uncle wants to do it, all right, anyway, eron. I'm sorry, but this I think was necessary, and I hope, I hope I've given you something to consider with this, because I think this project could be revolutionary if we can get it to people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really, I'm serious, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you. I know I well that that's on on on the positive side of the whole thing. It's something that I do feel strongly about, something that is really it's inspiring to me in the same way that I was inspired to make the Age of Transitions video right in that I know it's I know how important it is, I know how overlooked it is, I know how off the radar it is. That's the stuff that interests me. Is this off the radar, super important information that just nobody even knows it's there. That's what That's what inspires me. And I know that's what this is. I also know that I have a fair amount of good information already. I add in genuine research, like you're saying, to Cast Sunstein paper, and I center a lot of the work around that that rounds it in reality that cannot be denied. And so yeah, so it's it's it's an inspiring thing.
Speaker 3: And it's also going to be and it's also going to prognosticate things to come. I'm telling you, because it's not done. All of the Cast Sunstein agenda is not to its absolute you know, final solution, and yeah, there's more than one of those too. So anyway, I leave it at that, and uh, you know, go ahead and end your show as you like. I mean, we could just help cut right to it, or you could just do your thing. That's fine, and we'll get to the Uncle hour because we need some comedy. So let's get to it. What do you say I tell me about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, this is the Age of Transitions. And yeah, this is on the Oceli Radio Network live on a Friday night, says stay tuned. As always, we will continue on with Uncle. The broadcast coming up right next, So stay here The Age of Transitions dot com. That's the website. My name is.
Speaker 5: Just a.
Speaker 6: Oh Chili dot com wan one.
Speaker 7: This is a comedy alum won This is the comedy man talk here, sidekicking Missus, sidekicking Crazy excellence in the crack Home Won Won Uncle the podcast One Bone Uncle, the podcast Get the Phones for Crack Room, Free Cream one and one Want.
Speaker 4: Uncle the podcast dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 8: Warning, Morning morning, Morning, Morning, morning morning.
Speaker 6: This is monas podcast. Go wright, go wait, go ahead, go wait here we pick up God hand your cell phones and man, that's what you do.
Speaker 4: I'll go to the broadcast.
Speaker 6: Watch out. If you're sitting down for this, oh, if you're.
Speaker 9: Standing up, the better, get ready for this, because it's gonna hit the air drums.
Speaker 6: I'll go the podcast.
Speaker 1: You are listening to Uncle the Broadcast. My name is Aaron. I'm the nephew in law. Here to me is the start of the show. Uncle.
Speaker 6: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Three nine nine is the number.
Speaker 2: One man, what a number.
Speaker 6: And we're getting here. We're getting close.
Speaker 1: We're so close to there. But right now we're here. But when we're when we're there, we'll let everybody out, right Uncle, Like, that's the main point. We're live on the Ocelly Radio Network tonight, as we are every Fridayoelli dot com. This is eleven pm or it's after that. Usually it starts at eleven pm. It's eight pm on the Pacific time.
Speaker 3: Right, really really quickly, here's what I'm gonna do for you, just real fast. Apologize to the listeners to the age of transitions, and also apologies to regular listeners of Uncle the Podcast Live, cause we started late tonight and we're gonna we're gonna carry it a little bit over the hour. But normally we begin a round eleven pm Eastern, which is just about what eight pm Pacific, right, And that's what we do. Three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six is the number to call, and we may limit the time for callers tonight depending on what happens. So get in quick if you can. Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six, and uh, make it interesting because Uncle's got a lot to say, and I got a few things to do. So I'm gonna bow out and actually not talk during this hour again. Back to Aaron and Uncle.
Speaker 9: Thank you, chat you now we've got we've got here. I'm going to have well, got to say tonight for next week.
Speaker 6: I'll be away for one week, but I'll be back and I'll have something to talk about. Oh yeah, you're gonna following week.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be away next week? Right O.
Speaker 6: Wait, wait, that's when it's time to tell these people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no Uncle, show next week.
Speaker 3: So so it's only to be a show.
Speaker 6: You can edit it or you don't have to have to do it. It depends, but you.
Speaker 2: We'll see, we'll see. I actually I haven't even thought of that.
Speaker 1: Maybe I have.
Speaker 6: I have well, okay, it's getting close to doing.
Speaker 1: What do you think I should do? Uncle? So I do a show?
Speaker 9: Or no?
Speaker 1: Maybe no, I might take a week off you're you're really tempting me here. I might not be here next week, going to be hopefully not Friday night. If I do, then I'm really in trouble, more so than even usual. But yeah, as Chuck was saying, we are taking calls, so calling number three one nine five, zero one six.
Speaker 10: You better in the hustling. You better getting call in there. It's going to be eliminated. It's going to be eliminated, limited, limited, limited for tonight. It's a limited engagement, So you better get hustling.
Speaker 6: Do you want to talk to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're live on Shelly. Were also live streamed of video. I'm looking at the different platforms. Uh display would it looks like? Yeah, I'm now I'm just playing around with graphics, because why not. Let's just play with graphics and give people an exciting visual presentation.
Speaker 6: Is the lady thing? The lady thing and smoke we got packed down here with the with the ariien.
Speaker 1: You want you want?
Speaker 6: I like that alien been having a smoke.
Speaker 2: Let me see im with the smoke when you're doing you.
Speaker 1: We got that. We've got the macho man. This is what you're talking about. That's there. We go. Yeah, I've got a lot of graphics, and I do. I have to say, uncle, I have fun with the graphics that we use for the live stream, and I really enjoy playing.
Speaker 6: Now you're playing away with it a lot. I've noticed you.
Speaker 1: I mean, why not. It's makes the show interesting, something different. You know, we need to give people something other than what they see elsewhere, and these graphics are a way to do that. Look, here's a This is a photo I took and I turned it into this. Look how colorful that is?
Speaker 2: Didn't I agree?
Speaker 1: What is it? I bet?
Speaker 6: I look like a train?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: A chang?
Speaker 4: Uncle?
Speaker 6: A table?
Speaker 1: I uh?
Speaker 2: Looks like something.
Speaker 6: I can't take.
Speaker 2: But now you want to know what it is.
Speaker 6: It's part of a train.
Speaker 2: It's part of a train.
Speaker 6: It's the side door opening.
Speaker 1: You are there, Yeah, that's it looks like that.
Speaker 6: That's what it is, a side door opening.
Speaker 1: Well you're close, But this is actually what this is. It's similar to that. This is taken from the inside of an RV that was out in Landers, abandoned on a desert road.
Speaker 6: You took that out? Oh there? And you how did you get that?
Speaker 1: Any Well, it's interesting the RV. You're not sating you're only seeing a view from inside the RV looking out the windows at the desert landscape. But if you could see behind what's in this photo, you would notice that about half of the RV is actually missing and it's open to the open air because somebody like ripped the side off of it. And this is a large class A size RV. We're talking about somebody just uh you know, wrecked it or left it out on this desert road. They ripped it open, So.
Speaker 6: You gotta tell me. You out there took the picture, came back and made this.
Speaker 2: I came back and made that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I made these crazy colors because I think they look cool. You can do that kind of magic with the Adobe Creative sweet. I think I did this one an illustrator. But I've got a bunch of these different landscape photos I've taken. This is another one from Landers. This is just the hike up Goat Mountain. That's the side of Goat Mountain right there, and the view of Landers below and beautiful wacky doodle looking colors. This is Death Valley. This is Bryce Canyon.
Speaker 6: I'm told you're making money out that house.
Speaker 1: House. Yeah, well, yeah, that's the idea, right people.
Speaker 6: People are linking it out now, I'm you probably got some people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's actually that I mean, now that you mentioned it, that actually is going well. That is something that it's been a success. It's not the world's largest business, but it's a success.
Speaker 2: And none of the last. So it's something I am proud of.
Speaker 1: And so you know, while while I'm out there they're doing useful things like making money, I'm also doing completely useless things by taking photos of giant rock and later making giant rock purple with green clouds behind it. There's no purpose in doing that. O'cole zero that I didn't make a money doing this.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, no, speaking money speaking speaking on behalf of a private message from a listener. Uh, they want to know because it was brought up on my show, and I think this person is from Germany. I'd really love it if you would call in. I have sent them the international German number so they can call in for free from Germany and right, but I don't want to confuse anybody who's generally listening, because we got the one listener from Germany. So I just got a message from somebody in Germany, and I'm thinking they're listening because they've been listening, and their question is this, because we're entering football playoffs here. They want to know about the dollar bet because I mentioned on my show we do that Koolie never paid.
Speaker 6: I agree with that.
Speaker 9: Yes, talk to that man he's supposed to pay. Well, we're going to have I'm going to have a subject with that. They need subject Koli and we Buddy paid. He been his and we've been telling you he pay here Ben here, he's even got it Postconde.
Speaker 6: Hey, what do you call it? On the on the on the dollar? Supposed to be.
Speaker 9: His team on the dollar, and you gave a good point to it, Chuck, None's something I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Well, that's our German listener. That's our German listener who calls himself ready for this klouse the fish who is messaging me private on Chattango. It's a reference to American Dad, you know, the fish, the talking fish.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, yeah, I think so he's supposed to be Germans.
Speaker 3: You know that's the bit. Anyway, klouts the fish in Germany. Uh said that, and also wants to know if we are going to do another Super Bowl bet or if we're going to bet on the playoffs. So that's what they want to know because they're going to do something there in Germany. If we do it on the show, just get a sh your dad for the playoffs.
Speaker 6: Because that seemed easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, we didn't do the playoffs last year, but we just did the super Bowl, and I say, we do the same thing, but Cooley's not allowed to participate till he pays. It's that simple.
Speaker 9: But the point is, I want to make sure I'm not saying that people and I did, but I'm talking about if Cooley wants to get in it to this, that would mean two dollars off for.
Speaker 6: Him if he gonna. If he's getting into.
Speaker 3: This, well, I brought this us. Let me let me run this by you first, Bill, because I was angry on my show and I came up with a rule and I decided to call it the Coolie rule. Okay, and I said, and this is why this guy's asking you the question. And I think he's gonna he might have just sent me another message. I'll get to it in a second. But the thing is, the Coolie rule is this. If you don't pay it off in thirty days, you now owe triple and in another thirty days. You owe another triple every month, I would.
Speaker 6: Say, so mine.
Speaker 1: Do you like a cooler rule on Coli? Right?
Speaker 6: That sounds interesting.
Speaker 3: Now we can't do it to Kooli. We can't do it to Koolie because that wasn't part of the agreement to begin with. But he needs to pay up. But anybody else, you get.
Speaker 6: All these other guys and what's his name? Still?
Speaker 1: Yes, who's talking?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No good, I'm what's what's his name? Is still on the lamb on the and.
Speaker 9: The listeners still he still has oh he's been having him he had ill problems, but he hasn't been talking, and he's still waiting on his money.
Speaker 6: Still one on Coolie.
Speaker 1: I mean he's talking about Robie.
Speaker 6: I've been I've been still waiting, I think so.
Speaker 3: But the point from the guy in Germany is, and this is what he followed up with. It has been more than a year, all capital letters. Yeah that so there you go. Okay, thank you, Klaus.
Speaker 1: The Eagles won, as you remember, it was not that was the Eagles versus Kansas City and Eagles ended up coming up on top.
Speaker 9: So yeah, and now we won that bet because his team that he picked Lewis and it's supposed to pay up.
Speaker 6: I thought he was supposed to pay up.
Speaker 1: And yeah, well that's what we're getting. I mean, the coolie rule was not institute at that point. I guess maybe it should have been, but it was, well, well, I have to see it could be dangerous coming up with these doing these wagers on the show. Clearly we've had problems in the past. Maybe we can pull it off.
Speaker 6: You know, you're not in them. I was one in them.
Speaker 1: I was not in it.
Speaker 6: No, you didn't put Nolla in.
Speaker 1: I was just I'm just an observer. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 9: And we're trying to investigate, trying to figure out what the bookies are saying over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true. What you're saying is all true. All these things did happen as the observer. I will say that. So it's true what everybody's saying. What we do about I don't know. We'll see, but we're making a show here. We're having fun on Friday Uncle the podcast. You know Kelly Radio Network. People can call in if they want three, one, nine, but.
Speaker 6: One cold last week and it was I know who it was too.
Speaker 1: You do remember who the last caller was?
Speaker 6: Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, called last week. That sounds right, Well, the week before last week? We were here last week, oh.
Speaker 6: Long before that?
Speaker 2: Hard to keep track?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know that much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're trying to keep track.
Speaker 9: We're doing okay, but I would like to see though, if people do want to listen to me.
Speaker 6: We hadn't asked discussion before, so I kicked. It's about putting it on for the people to listen, even though I'm not here.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I know it.
Speaker 9: Well, we have to let's think about this, because heck, you do it one time, do that one time, it's one time, and you pubably see here coming out.
Speaker 1: Bet I have a retort to this. I'm not sure if you're going to like this.
Speaker 3: My question.
Speaker 1: It's a question. Actually, my question to you is what episode number we on tonight?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 6: Nine nine?
Speaker 1: Okay, So that means how many episodes do we have in our podcast queue? If people go and listen to the podcast on the podcast app.
Speaker 9: This will be then this would be this one, but when it's done, but when this one is done, so.
Speaker 1: So there's roughly and this is a rough one, yeah, roughly one hundred and ninety eight episodes episodes in the podcast list and you go listen to it on Apple Podcasts or whatever. They're there. They're there every hour of every day. Everybody just half the time and listen.
Speaker 6: So you from the beginning, if you haven't Hoby, from the beginning.
Speaker 1: To now, you're following what my point is here? Yeah, yeah, I know, I know exacting is I'm I'm expressing the futility of entering a quote unquote new episode to the live show when there's just constant content all the time average for all of eternity in theory, which won't be at all, But you know, theoretically, all they have to do is just go to the podcast thing and listen to them. Hell, somebody who's new the show could go back and listen to episode one and you know, binge all the way up to it.
Speaker 6: You know, they'll find out that's how funny I only am. Maybe I mean, from that, from that standpoint, maybe they should do that. They don't people want to try to find they.
Speaker 2: Try that out, everybody.
Speaker 1: We've got creative accents in the chat.
Speaker 2: What's up creative accents?
Speaker 1: Accent? He's he's suggesting a new hashtag. We need to start using hashtag justice for Kooli.
Speaker 6: Hashtag.
Speaker 1: I guess he just created that one.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, justice for Kooli.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, just a creative accent. According to Creative Accents, No.
Speaker 3: You know what I go with Almost every idea Creative Accidents has this is he's wasted a year not to send a dollar to four guys. Come on, so he doesn't deserve justice.
Speaker 6: Justice?
Speaker 3: Oh dang, this should be lean on coolly? Or how about he pays a big he's got to pay interest? Now, this is a year almost right? What was the date of the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: A dollar?
Speaker 9: A dollar?
Speaker 6: Two interest?
Speaker 1: How's that a dollar or two an interest? Yeah?
Speaker 6: That sounds fair?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: That sounds about right?
Speaker 1: Like the sound of that.
Speaker 3: Okay, but how often do we apply interest? What a dollar a year? So you know he waits five years?
Speaker 6: Boom, it will be five years the time we get it.
Speaker 1: I think if you think of that, one could be waiting. Go lie on this.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, that will buy me a new pair of glasses by the time he got the thing.
Speaker 2: Coolly, we need a call from you, Come on, we need call. It's been a minute. It was like we're not gonna necessarily.
Speaker 6: Oh wamen, who's on his into it.
Speaker 3: The button sticky.
Speaker 12: There we go, long time for time, Random Death Medaller here, Yes, Oh my gosh, Random Death Medaller.
Speaker 2: What's up man?
Speaker 6: What'd you been to?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, this is exciting.
Speaker 4: Oh you know, sorry, was that breaking up a bit?
Speaker 1: But we're just sorry. There the fact that you're calling man, this this is truly awesome.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what I threw it.
Speaker 1: I threw it in a chat room.
Speaker 3: I saw Random Death Medaller in the chat room and I said, you know, because he's he pops in and out. You know, sometimes we don't see him for months and he pops back in. You know, I am I, I I thank you for many things, Random Death Medaller. You are awesome, dude. I love you. I just want you know that from the producer. But I said to him just in the chat room, I said, why don't you call in? Because I do that to people in the chat you know, if I see like one two guys in there, I'm like, hey, somebody call in. You call in?
Speaker 1: And I just threw it at him and he actually did it, so welcome man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a long time listener, first time caller exactly.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm not sure I got too much to add to this conversation, but I love the show. Been listening for a long time, and let's be. I'm gonna say what I think we.
Speaker 4: All want to say. Is cool, he's lucky he has a new cap. Still.
Speaker 3: Come on, now, hey, now there is like that.
Speaker 1: I'll call O.
Speaker 6: Is he getting made us? Said KOOLI? The people pissing it off here, you've been a gig moving, send it, send it out.
Speaker 1: I might have to get KOOLI to call back in because it's been a man. We need to resolve this.
Speaker 6: Well, you gotta be yet you're putting in Ohio. You better talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an Ohio problem, that's for sure. Yeah, oh man, random death Medler, thank you so much for all that you sent me. A lot of really cool stuff over his ears.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for all that stuff.
Speaker 4: That reminds me.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna say thank you for that shot glass and I got some I'll make email you off.
Speaker 4: The air or whatever and get your address because I got some stuff to send to you. Even Yeah, yeah, you help with the should help.
Speaker 12: With the the whatever content you've been watching with the old conspiracy DVDs and shows and stuff.
Speaker 4: I got a ton of that stuff.
Speaker 1: From back of the day.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, awesome man, Yeah, I would that would definitely be great. Yeah, I've got quite the collection as well. But yeah, anything you got could be helpful, that's for sure. Man.
Speaker 2: That's cool, no doubt you get back, We get back.
Speaker 1: What do you guys?
Speaker 4: What? What's everybody drinking tonight?
Speaker 1: What do you got have anything?
Speaker 6: I was gonna blew up a couple of beer or two now, I mean on the way up.
Speaker 3: But uh, you have a you?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I yeah, I'm I'm not able to drink for a while, maybe later, but I'll be back, but I'm temporary hiatus.
Speaker 2: Do you have anything interesting? The death Kneller to drink?
Speaker 4: No, I just drank a Sierra Nevada pale Ale.
Speaker 1: Nice, did you have a Yeah, I've always said from nine to ten on that one.
Speaker 4: I just heard that Sierra.
Speaker 12: Nevada pale Ale and Heineken supposedly have never had no.
Speaker 1: Fluoride in the water.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, they've never had.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for whenever it's worth. That could be wrong, but you know I've heard that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and Sierra Nevada pale Ale do not have fluoride in their beer.
Speaker 8: Cool dang, I think Phil said, I mean, I mean if I always drinking one and you don't have a dream, I don't like to do that, but I.
Speaker 9: Know that you don't.
Speaker 1: You can, Yeah, Uncle, don't let me spoil the mood. You can always still review something. If you come across something that looks good to you, you can get it and then bring it to Friday night.
Speaker 2: Then you can do a review of it.
Speaker 1: That's good. We can do that. I might even do a shot glass worth of it to keep it at that, just as a true tasting. See, I'm a true connoisseur. I don't drink to just become wasted and blackout like everybody else out there drinking. I drink it because I enjoy the flavor, and I love the review process here at Uncle the Prodcast. So I may actually do that. How about that?
Speaker 2: I was out for sophistication, right.
Speaker 6: I was gonna bring one up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, I mean I was going to as I was in the in the kitchen going back and forth.
Speaker 6: What could I bring an autonomy?
Speaker 1: Damn it?
Speaker 6: N my mind flip my mind to come up here? I come up here?
Speaker 1: It was the beer. Yeah, yeah, But back to you, a random do you have a scale of one to ten rating for your Sierra Nevada that you had?
Speaker 2: Where would you rate your drink you had?
Speaker 12: I'd give that maybe a seven or an eight. I prefer hard liquor myself, but I mean seven or eight for the beer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, that's pretty good. And since you're on here, I want to ask you a couple of questions, Like, first of all, I know you got the name Random death Medaler because you truly are a fan of death metal. What yeah, yeah, yeah, do you want to talk just about like maybe your uh interest in death metal generally? Since you're here, I'd like to hear about it from.
Speaker 3: How you describe it.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I've been listening to it forever since I was I was the latch key kid off in San Francisco at like eleven twelve years old, going to.
Speaker 4: These concerts and stuff. So yeah, you've been listening to it forever.
Speaker 1: Love it that is.
Speaker 12: And this girlfriend, oh good joh, his girlfriend she always called me random thought man. And then it just came at the time when that came up, and then it just got put together.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 3: See now San Francisco the origin of that pres San Francisco was a great area for certain legendary uh you know death metal bands when they were coming up, depending on what air was listening.
Speaker 4: So absolutely crass death.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, there's a lot off. I mean, you know you're trying to right, I was just going to bring them up.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: But even it's Slayer Exodus, yeah sure, yeah.
Speaker 4: That's it. Yeah, you know, is Testament Testament?
Speaker 1: Yeap?
Speaker 3: I opened for Testament?
Speaker 1: Oh nice.
Speaker 4: I love that stitch work though, Chuck, props to you on that one. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: That demo the only death metal surviving stuff that I have in digital form. Yeah, I'm I was really happy. That's nineteen ninety four, believe it or not.
Speaker 4: What is Yeah, that's a good era.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it was wild because that's when Eric Rattan came out of Ripping Corpse and went to a Morbid Angel, right yep. And he actually didn't know he didn't play track on God of Emptiness, but he ended up in the video. That's exactly the time period. Remember God of Emptiness, that weird video.
Speaker 1: Bo tell you Oh yeah yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: Yeah with the Old Man or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bow to me for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was featured.
Speaker 3: It was it was But you got to understand all around the country when we saw that. I like, Aaron, I know you're an eclectic music guy, but if you were a death metal musician at the.
Speaker 4: Time, you were like yes, it was just like yeah, yeah, it was great.
Speaker 1: We were losing it. We're like, yeah, what would be what's the first death metal band you remember seeing? Random?
Speaker 12: Yeah, the actual death metal man, I don't know, probably had to be like maybe Obituary or Autopsy Incantation one of these bands made. But I see thrash metal bands before that. You know, my older brother and whatnot.
Speaker 1: Right, that's cool, that's awesome.
Speaker 12: Early nineties, I like I saw Morbid Angel at the Stone, San Francisco. Yeah, Morbid Angel, Creator Paradise. I think it was the Stone.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know what's interesting. You know what's interesting A random and tell me if you've noticed this. But kids, I'm talking like kids who are like teenager maybe young twenties, are super into metal now. And when I go out, like I went out wearing a Blood Incantation long sleeved T shirt to the mall, I was like buying Christmas presents. Okay, and when I was checking out, it's like just so like cuts shop where you buy stuff for your kids. The like twenty year old cashier was like, oh, that's bloody incantation, right. I'm like yeah, I'm like you listen to I'm like yeah, I just started listening to it. Kids like really love all this death metal? Now were you aware of this.
Speaker 13: That sort of?
Speaker 12: But I mean it seems like it's all tinged with like that little modern emo.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is. It's not quite the same as it was like a long in the past.
Speaker 12: They're all like, you know about type it's like tight pants metals, you know what I mean, jeans it's weird metal.
Speaker 3: It's it's weird now because look, he he came up in an era where you got a fanzine and you thought a name was cool in a like a one paragraph review of a death metal demo, and then you literally would order it from the band for like five bucks. I mean, this is the reality of where death metal was in the nineties, right, no internet, nothing.
Speaker 12: And I remember, yeah, me and my friends we'd go to the store, the record shop, and like we'd each.
Speaker 4: Go, Okay, you're gonna buy this and I'll buy this, you know. Then we just trade, you know, solely based on the cover and what they look like on.
Speaker 12: The back and song titles, you know, yeah, and everybody.
Speaker 4: Some of them were just like.
Speaker 12: So instantaneously, you're like, in the garbage, I'm never listening to this again, you know, twenty bucks down.
Speaker 3: The drain, and then whatever survived, right, whatever survived then everybody, you'd sit there making copies. You'd listen to it again because it's like you play it in real time and make a double double tape deck copy of it because it was like, oh yeah, my copy absolutely see I Okay, I'm gonna give you a couple of deep cuts from the Jersey medal scene because here's a weird thing too. We were we would go after stuff from like California and Florida in Jersey because we had access to New York, we had access to Boston. So I'll tell you a band I managed. I don't know if you ever heard of them. You ever hear a cryptic realm?
Speaker 4: No, I want to say torture crypt I've heard of them. They're from out there, aren't they.
Speaker 3: Those guys were my roommates at the Hot Dog House. Dude, we there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that one demo to you? I remember that was pretty badass?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah absolutely, what was it? My My favorite song from them was Disassembly.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, they were good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brutal.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I played a lot of.
Speaker 4: Corpse.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What else is from Jersey?
Speaker 3: Well, ripping cord there was. Let me think about this. Here, Inebriation, the band of Abriation out of there, a band called Gaft which was previously called Rich.
Speaker 4: I've heard of them.
Speaker 1: Ritual Torment was those guys went to.
Speaker 3: High school with me.
Speaker 4: They're pretty brutal too. Oh they were kind of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Gafts wasn't bad, definitely, they they were.
Speaker 12: They were taking over the uncles Joe with this death metal stuff here.
Speaker 3: Well, no, but it's a rare call.
Speaker 6: You think that about this moment? What are you thinking of something in the bent let's figure out. Let's go on ount and.
Speaker 9: It's which are your best womans of best metalists?
Speaker 1: Are we doing like a top ten ten listeners of.
Speaker 6: Death death mental? Go ahead and hit him and let's say which one you guys come up with?
Speaker 1: And this is direct from random death medallers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is gonna be uh.
Speaker 3: I want to add something to it. I want the best and worst that he ever heard, because I got an easy I got a hard time picking the best, but I got an easy time picking the worst and random death Medaller knows what I'm talking about, Okay, because some of these guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah there's there though.
Speaker 3: You know, you know who was the worst one from Jersey? I ever heard deterior Rot? You remember that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I do not to be confused with Deteriorate.
Speaker 1: No from uh.
Speaker 4: I believe they were from Chicago or something like that. They're badass, right, no one problem in hell something like that.
Speaker 3: I thought they were from all I thought they from Ohio. Actually, weren't they from Ohio?
Speaker 12: Something like that, Yeah, Midwest somewhere, I believe. Yeah, I mean I could be yeah, no doubt. But that one album with this stupid stole drawing on the front cover, I mean nothing, That one was badass.
Speaker 3: Oh but that deterior Rot here's the awful Oh my god, it's awful. The funniest thing is, look if you ever looked at the information, because they had a full blown they put a lot of money into their album cover, and it was like I looked at this thing and I was like, this is like incomprehensible. You know that was back in the days of like your death metal logo. You couldn't read it.
Speaker 11: That was wasn't there?
Speaker 12: I want to say, they claimed that fame was wasn't somebody that like was an incantation a part.
Speaker 4: Of that deal or something?
Speaker 3: Yeah, somehow right somehow? Then and a band that I was supposed to front, but then they picked a different guy called Killed by Inches was was which away.
Speaker 1: I almost got myself.
Speaker 3: Into the murder junkies at one point because remember I was I was a crossover shot. Uh no, seriously, right after g died they were looking for me anyway. That's a wacky story. But No Deterior Rot was the worst death metal band I ever saw. And it was funny because we were like competing north like North Jersey versus like the Jersey Shore death metal bands. Was like a competition, and but No deterior Rot was the worst. But Deeterior Rot went in to Big Blue Meenie Studio in Hackensack, New Jersey, and they happened to book a bunch. They spent thousands of dollars for that vomit that they put on vinyl, and I was like, dude, this is the worst sounding thing. And I'm looking at it, and the guy who owned the studio says to me, you know, I asked them not to put my studio's name on that record. He said, at least, well, what you guys are doing makes sense, like, you know, because if you listen to what I recorded there, I doubled my own you know, like I actually had lyrics okay, and I doubled what I was doing like if I wanted to. I didn't use any effects. It was just okay, I want my voice to be there. Let me do it again. And I figured out a way.
Speaker 1: To come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the right way, right. But they probably spent I think five grand on that in like ninety three when we went to the studio right after them, and they spent like five grand and that's that's a lot of money in ninety three for a demo or an EP. Yeah, and then they actually printed it on vinyl and cassettes like they had to. You know, it looked professionally printed because there was some it was it sent Tree Media or something was part of that deal or something like that, right, random, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 12: So did they got they started getting more of those like black death metal bands like later on, you know, like the black and death metal or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, But then it's like it was, you know something that.
Speaker 1: The Cheerior Rot.
Speaker 4: They weren't like brutal Death.
Speaker 12: I remember them being kind of just like they didn't their vocals were terrible, like if I.
Speaker 3: Recall yeah, no, it was like it was like they went to what do you call it? Like they looked at Napalm Death and said, no, we can make that way worse.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was the grindcore thing kind of genre sort of.
Speaker 3: It was like it was like what we used to call the polka beat, you know, the whole like you know, the blast beat deal. We used to call that polka beat because that's really what it was. Sped up that yeah, you know, but really quick. So these guys literally every song was dune, dune, done, done, done done, and this guy would get on and it literally sounded like this.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 6: I couldn't understand the words.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 6: Now there's one thing I cannot stand.
Speaker 3: That was a full album.
Speaker 9: I mean they can't understand the music really, not what he just did.
Speaker 1: I just did.
Speaker 3: I just heard.
Speaker 1: You don't understand what Chuck just said.
Speaker 7: Oh that just done.
Speaker 12: Mortal Decay, Chuck, that's another one.
Speaker 2: Oh god?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, okay, you know them?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, those Mortal Decay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have a couple of good albums. I say, you know that you got some good ones.
Speaker 3: Definitely. Did you ever hear demoniccy.
Speaker 4: One more time?
Speaker 3: Demonicsy?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: All right, Well they were big in Jersey for a bit and they did the whole two bass players deal for a bit there. I'll give you one last obscure name though, because they were extremely talented and it kind of pissed me off, was Latshaw. You got to look into them, especially their first demo. It's amazing. Uh, It's it's really good. They were mad at the mix of that thing, and I was like, I wish I could do that. And they were rooming with Ripping Corpse in the same See, there was a rehearsal studio in Asbury Park and at one point there was like a bunch of these like bon Jovi, like you know, glam metal guys that were using it as a practice space.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Seriously, this place had been around since the s well, yeah, but this place had been around since the seventies, so you know, Bruce Springsteen's metal band in air quotes Steele Mill practiced in there, right, And like across across the street there was a place called the Music Booth where Sebastian Bach and and those guys from you know, skid Row, which is more respectable than you know, John bon Homo. But anyway, who the point is I hate that guy?
Speaker 12: No, yeah, I'll tell you skid Rose second album, Slave to the Grind or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yes, that one is.
Speaker 4: I think that's what's sold. That's his underrated album.
Speaker 3: You're right, You're exactly right. And even though Sebastian Bach is a jerk and deserved every time he got punched out in a club in Jersey, I would tell you that he had more talent than any of those guys.
Speaker 1: Anyways, well, that early, that early, definitely third album with the truck on it. That's actually kind of good too. And then we know what happened to them.
Speaker 3: Well, On through the Night was a regular rock and roll album, Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well didn't that guy lude his arm? And I think that's what happened to.
Speaker 3: Him, right, Well, he lost his arm after Pyromania, after their big like right as their big success was hitting. Then he got his arm cut off in that car accident. But anyway, last, yeah, the last one I wanted to mention to you, though I'm sitting here trying to think of Human Remains. That was the name of the band. You ever heard.
Speaker 4: I've heard them? Yeah, they were. They were weird. They were kind of ahead of their time. I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dave, Dave Whitty and those guys. There was weird guitar moves that later on people got to hear and rage against the machine, which is really weird because those guys never met you know what I'm saying, Tom Morello never met Dave Witty. But somehow that whole that stuff that they were doing with death metal, it ends up in the rage against the me Like, think about that, you know, those weird little I don't.
Speaker 4: Even Paberello ripped it off. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Well it almost seems that way, doesn't it, Because that stuff they were doing eighty seven, like when I got out of jail when I was in high school.
Speaker 1: That is that a technique you do with a pick, like dragging across the strings?
Speaker 4: Is that what that is?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: It's sort of like, Okay, look at it this way. It's this is not a great description, but it'll give you an idea, you know, like the Eddie van Halen kind of hammer on stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so imagine you're talking about like the taps, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so imagine the taps okay, and like harmonics and false harmonics. Okay, but here's the thing. You're also using like say the switch or the knob to make it so that you only hear part of it, and it's done in a way where it sounds like it's not anywhere near random. It's you know what I mean, like it's all in order.
Speaker 1: Was he and it's super switch because he used to kill switch a lot, right Yeah, well.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I really mute switch on his guitar, okay, top by his palm or something.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the weird thing is that he could do it with a kill switch or with a knob and he would get the same result because he had so practiced on it. It was weird because other guitarists used to gather around and just like block him from being seen on stage to try and watch what he was doing because it was so weird. I'm not kidding. It's like it's like less Claypool when when he was like, you know, innovating the bass, this guy was doing weird stuff with a guitar.
Speaker 4: And yeah, what did uncle have to say about all this year?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Uncle, What do you think is this interesting music conversation?
Speaker 12: Uncle?
Speaker 6: John Block?
Speaker 9: What I was thinking of a couple of others after we had this conversation talking about this stuff, I had thinking about red Zeppelin.
Speaker 6: You know, I think Zeppelin, Red Zippelin.
Speaker 4: How do you like them?
Speaker 1: I love him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're great.
Speaker 3: I'm not a fan of lifted riffs. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I listen to that.
Speaker 4: I love him, love him too.
Speaker 12: He's good.
Speaker 9: Well because because the way they sing that song, then you think a minute, the one, the one, it's like stepping up to a ladder, if you really think about it and listening to that, I.
Speaker 1: Believe the titles Ladder to Heaven.
Speaker 6: Yeah there, yeah, it's that's the name of it, and and and and and.
Speaker 3: Ye why not you know what?
Speaker 9: At least at least it's a it's it's a song that you can understand.
Speaker 1: I know. For one, for one, you know what I would love to do though.
Speaker 6: One that you can understand it.
Speaker 3: I have I have a great podcast idea.
Speaker 6: Understand here.
Speaker 3: I have a great podcast idea for you. Play Stairway to Heaven for Uncle for like, you know, a couple couple of clips, right, and then playing the song by Pentagram that they ripped off for Stairway to Heaven. Please. Yes, we'll do that, because I would love for Uncle to sit and listen to here's the original band, and here's where the people that stole it, and because led Zeppelin stole almost everything from somebody else they did, yes they did, Yes they did.
Speaker 6: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Oh well, okay, we'll do that.
Speaker 1: I do that.
Speaker 3: I would love for you to hear it, though, so that you goat which one's better, the original or do what they did with it?
Speaker 1: Oh and not not all the original Uncle.
Speaker 4: Testament or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Testament. Yeah. Yeah, I could play some death metal and see what Uncle thinks of it. Yeah he Uncle reacts to death Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uncle, Yeah, you could get down with some testament. I think that.
Speaker 6: Because what I look for.
Speaker 9: The singing that sings the song beat sakes, because half these.
Speaker 1: Sing is hammer smash pace.
Speaker 9: They don't sling the pomp a song and you can't understand it.
Speaker 1: I know when you hear this is what I'm talking. Uncle wants to hear the lyrics of grotesque impalement. He wants to understand, he wants to hear clearly what's going on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's my point, that's my thought.
Speaker 9: That makes sense that what everybody is doing talking about right now, not too much ask for.
Speaker 6: This is what I'm asking.
Speaker 1: That's it. Well, well simple, we'll make the right calls and we'll make sure that that happens.
Speaker 2: I think we could do that.
Speaker 1: I will mention that Creative Accents and Count Pepper have been in the chat. Sorry, we haven't too much there. Let's see what they have to say. Yeah, well, I know that Count Pepper was saying earlier that he was in a glam metal band at one point and that perhaps we would beat him up for it, and he was. He feels a little ashamed of that, but he was just that out there that at one point he was in one of them.
Speaker 2: That's kind of interesting. Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 12: My friend's a good friend of mine. His cousin is the basis for Warren. I mean, he's telling me these guys they all dressed like literally women. They dressed like women, but they were getting more chicks than you could ever imagine. Bro, it's wild, you know, like back in the day, literally looks like a woman goes out. He's the hottest chicks you could ever imagine.
Speaker 4: But who go figure?
Speaker 3: See you know Twiggy Ramerez literally was walking around in a dress. And I mean I knew three of his regular girls in Jersey. I mean, you know, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't know if wild? Yeah, I don't know. I never that one. Never never wrapped my head around that one.
Speaker 3: No, I would never touch those women. I'll tell you that, but uh, god.
Speaker 2: Knows, I don't think too much.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Yeah, well this has been a great episode. Man, this is so exciting. Random. I want to thank you again for not just calling in, but for all the awesome you sent me death metal stuff, like stickers in the mail, you sent me shirts in the mail, you sent me like so much cool stuff over the year. So I am gonna legitimately take this opportunity say thank you. Thanks man.
Speaker 2: That's it's it's really cool. Appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, thank you for the shot. Class that was great.
Speaker 12: I saw that.
Speaker 4: It totally caught me by surprise.
Speaker 1: I was like, what is this?
Speaker 3: And in honor of.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was shot just opening up the package.
Speaker 3: Right here, here's where we're gonna was shocked.
Speaker 6: Here's shot in drunk place.
Speaker 3: Right now, here's where we're going to close out the show. But in honor of the fact that random death medaler called in, uh, I'm gonna add at right after the Uncle outro, uh, we're going to play a randomly selected uh metal track from my person in the library.
Speaker 6: Nice okayisting and we can hear it. The one's gonna soundlin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very exciting.
Speaker 6: We're the witness of a good one, not a sound one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we have to listen. Well, on the next show, we'll have to come back uncle and rate Chuck's song from one day.
Speaker 14: Ye yah.
Speaker 1: So we do that on the next show, the next show when I get back. But for now, we better get to shout outs since we do have. I guess we want to do shout outs Uncle before we wrap this thing up.
Speaker 6: You know who is gets first.
Speaker 1: He's done it.
Speaker 6: He was the first one calling. He gets to call. He gets the shadow first.
Speaker 1: All right, random man, you up, you got for shout outs.
Speaker 4: What was that time shout outs?
Speaker 1: True? Yeah you're not okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to the world, to everybody in.
Speaker 12: The world, don't let don't let the bastards grind you down. Whatever you know, one day at a time.
Speaker 1: Nice, all right, I like it.
Speaker 6: Shantoun I have food.
Speaker 1: That's the best shout out you've heard.
Speaker 6: If I'm a guy that talks hot nettle hot metal, I mean.
Speaker 1: Hot metal, straight from the straight from the foundry. Yeah, all right, well, random, thank you so much. Man. Feel free to call in any time. Yeah, it's it's genuinely exciting to talk to you. Man.
Speaker 4: Take think of something interesting to add to the conversation.
Speaker 1: I will all right, all right, and please do man anytime. You know the number. So thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Uncle.
Speaker 1: Do you want to give a shout out?
Speaker 6: You got one many shout out to my little people.
Speaker 9: And the out of town is And I'm the same planche listening that Channa, I mean that that cola tonight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was that chick said shut out. Damn.
Speaker 1: I guess I'll do a quick shout out to all the kids that are actually listening to death metal. Now I know that they're going back and listening to old stuff, and it's crazy that shout out. And I have seen videos of Dying Fetus playing shows I think at like festivals and stuff, and the size of the crowd blows my mind now. So it's it's amazing what's happening these days that in almost unbelievable.
Speaker 9: One other questions in the carnivals that we go to the carnivals, we get these bands, at least we can understand them.
Speaker 6: I mean, the last one we went to.
Speaker 9: At the Center point of Fire, it was this one band and I could understand them.
Speaker 1: Well, shout out to them, to the shout out to the bands we understand. Yeah, yeah, that's chuck. Did you want to do a shout out real quick?
Speaker 7: You want to?
Speaker 3: No, I'm good, But I just appreciate the fact that random death meeddler called in, and I appreciate everybody listening. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Very cool, have fun show, very fun show. That's okay, So we I guess with that. Uncle theepodcast dot Com live on ochelly dot com every Friday night at Uncle Podcasts and all the social media is a tick tack and all that.
Speaker 2: Don't you bring us on home prettily three.
Speaker 9: Nine nine nine over and watch out for Mike text in the tank form for this man ut play with my ticktat my tic tac man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, watch out for that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, watch out for the tik tak. We don't hand that out tonight, Doe.
Speaker 2: But really all right, we'll see you next time.
Speaker 13: Episode roun the Aces Worryboard Hotel today.
Speaker 1: So let's.
Speaker 13: That's how you try trying to to the export boys the wo all you can restore the yard stock or.
Speaker 14: Gard se sorts us good show and they stick there, yaways, I says staunch. The two yours just stay a boy school, but you have a garde.
Speaker 11: So that's all. It's Holly over.
Speaker 14: That Judge, I got a god saw that CHUSI and joy A Judge.
Speaker 11: I shot h joy I love right Jocio. They side sad sending some dogs chase South based like yo myself, Ye right, sir.
Speaker 1: Joh.
Speaker 11: The no wasting for anything yes as no not so so works on soda, I say,