Speaker 1: Red letter, yellow letter or whatever. Right the warm up your mouth red letter, yellow letter or something. I thought it was watermelon, watermelon, watermelon, watermelon. Hey guys, Hey guys, and we're on episode.
Speaker 2: Don't you want to say, Welcome to a Strange Thing podcast on I am Mike and I'm Austin.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're thirty seconds in and I think we already need a beer break. I noticed you suck that one right down. Yep. Yeah, we've been chatting. We have.
Speaker 2: We've been talking off Mike. We should have saved some of that because that was pretty good conversation that was going on right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So I noticed you sounded a little scruffy. I am a little scruffy. Had pretty not gnarly cold or something. Yeah, sinus thing not COVID, not COVID. I got tested midnight two days ago. It sucked. Have you noticed my voice is a little scruffy little Yeah. I think you're going the smoke lung. I know, smoker's lung.
Speaker 2: Terrible forest fires all around. You know, we're in the west and there is.
Speaker 1: What I was just looking at a compass in my head or northwest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there are tons of fires in California and in Nevada and in Oregon and in Idaho and in Wyoming and Montana. Fires everywhere, and the smoke here is horrific.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty rough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been in that red zone for like the last two weeks.
Speaker 1: Gross.
Speaker 2: Plus it is freaking hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got like a couple of things all adding up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been like one hundred and six degrees. Okay, not every day, but it's been above one hundred. Yeah, mostly ninety five percent of.
Speaker 1: The last Today was one of the coolest days we've had in a while, and it.
Speaker 2: Was still like ninety seven and very humid.
Speaker 1: It was humid because it rained this morning.
Speaker 2: I walked three miles in that along a.
Speaker 1: River uphill both ways. No, but by a river, so it was like humid plus extra humid. Yeah, but I bet the river keeps it nice and cool. There was a little breeze and a little bit of shade from the trees. It was nice. But yes, I was. I was schetty. What a problem I had to take a walk by a river today.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, it's schetti. It's part of my rehab. I've got to do exercise because of my situation that I described in the last podcast. Right, So, yeah, I'm trying to exercise a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's some cardio in, so let's do a little cardio walk over, yeah, grab a beer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be like, you know, thirty steps.
Speaker 1: We got to get those thirty steps in. We'll be right back. But you're a pedometer on pometer. Yeah yeah, how far is it to my we'll count, we'll count, and we'll come back with the report. I'm thinking twenty steps. I'm gonna go with well to the kitchen or to get the beer and come back just to the area where you're going to get the beer. Oh, you gotta go outside.
Speaker 2: Thirty four okay, thirty four for you, twenty to me because I'm stopping at the countertop.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, ready break. I actually forgot to count about halfway. But when I walked from here to the garage, it was seventeen steps. So if you multiply by two, that's thirty four. That's the number. So you're pretty close.
Speaker 2: Well, I just got to say when I walked to where I was going to walk to, it was exactly twenty steps.
Speaker 1: I think we should have defined what death step was because you could have been like large step, large step, and you're at like ten and you're halfway there, so you cut them in half. You know.
Speaker 2: I kind of think that, you know, in my mind, not purposefully, I might have, you know, calibrated my steps a little longer shorter.
Speaker 1: So it would come out about right.
Speaker 2: And I have to admit I could have stopped on the one side of the island, but I took three more steps around it so that I could end at twenty.
Speaker 1: Because if you made it to twenty where you were, and I made it to seventeen where I went, well you steps, Well I was doing stride like a normal stride.
Speaker 2: Well that's because you were trying to make it equal thirty four there and back, So you.
Speaker 1: Were trying trying to make a very calibrated step that was the same every time.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm saying you still missed it because you hadn't gone into the garage yet, which was probably another four steps each way.
Speaker 1: We play what we plus thirty four the area where we get our drink, which is the fridge. Well mine was from the garage, and then I changed my mind. Yeah that's the way it works. Anyway, we were calling get beer, let's just say we were in the ballpark, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: And we got a refresher beer and whatever beverage of choice that we wanted.
Speaker 1: I am myself am having a It's the vodka Tonic with a lime wedge in a stemless wine glass and lots of eyes. Are you having an a line twist? No, just I'm not that fancy.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm having my usual go to, which is a little Irish whisky instead of Powers. This time, I'm drinking a little bush Mill because it was.
Speaker 1: Like six bucks off. It was great deal.
Speaker 2: And then I've got in my other hand, double fist my Guinness Genuine Draft.
Speaker 1: In a genuine Guinness cup.
Speaker 2: It isn't a genuine Guinness cup. And it's also because it is kind of a low carb it fits within my semi keto low carb.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, lifestyle cool cool cool cool cool.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so good times.
Speaker 1: What are we going to talk about?
Speaker 2: Okay, so last week we started talking about strange artifacts and we kicked it off, if you remember, right with the Nampa figurine.
Speaker 1: Yep. So basically just a really quick recap.
Speaker 2: In eighteen ninety something, around eighteen ay, eighteen eighty seven, they were digging a well, and they were using this but you know, pile driver kind of well drilling machine apparatus, chunker probably steam.
Speaker 1: Powered, steam powered junker, well con chunker couchune.
Speaker 2: And when they got you know, way deep down into an area that they called the Pleistocene region of sediment, which is anywhere from two hundred and fifty million to well twelve thousand years ago.
Speaker 1: That's kind of anti climactic.
Speaker 2: Right, two hundred and fifty million all the way to twelve thousand years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twelve thousand BC. That's a big chunkle of time. Yeah, that's yeah, that's that's not very that's not very specific. But anyway, that's like when when we have Sunday dinner at your house, like what time should we show up? And you're like after naps? Yeah, it's nebulous. Well my kid could wake up anytime between nap time and four. Yeah, we need to define that better. Yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Well, in a similar way, so there was a layer of sediment that they called the what was it Hagerman layer.
Speaker 1: We talked about it last time.
Speaker 2: Well, it was Hagerman fossil bed, but there was oh no, it was the Glen's Fairy formation. So the Glenn's Fairy formation is as a strata layer deep.
Speaker 1: Into the ground.
Speaker 2: So they estimate that that's, oh my gosh, what was that. But they estimate that that area underneath the ground is probably about three hundred million years old. Well, they pump out of this well drilling machine this little tiny figurine that's kind of made of clay and some other weird sediment. And the thing was is that humans aren't supposed to have been.
Speaker 1: Around that long to make figurines, especially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if it wasn't some kind of hoax, and there are a lot of people think that it was a hoax, then this thing totally bankrupts the whole Darwinian model of human evolution and the amount of time that humans have been on the earth. Right, Either that or if it is really really really that old, then they were around three hundred million years ago humans were. Or if it's not that then it means that the earth is young, and then that layer is not really that old that old. So anyway, it breaks the scientific conventions that are out the old that's accepted. Yeah, so that's why we're calling it strange artifacts, because there are it's not just the you know, the namp of figurine. There are tons of these things that are being found and have been found that kind of fly in the face of that scientific status quo that that aging and and so you know, I thought that was a strange thing. And plus, because I have kind of a religious background, I had always kind of been taught like these these other kind of ideas about how old the earth is, and so I thought it was fascinating. And so, like we said in our last podcast, we're not gonna lobby for any position. We're just going to throw these things out there and if you're interested, do a little research and try to explain why these things exist. Anyway, that's what that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: So what are some of these little artifacts that you found?
Speaker 2: Okay, So we started out with the nampit figurine because it is very close.
Speaker 1: It's like ten miles away, and we did our on Indiana Jones tour there, right.
Speaker 2: We rode the motorcycles around. We've tried to find the actual location where the well was. Yep, and it was hard to do, but we did it because we are all about the investigation. Oh yeah, yeah, we want to go out.
Speaker 1: I say, we had no fun at the Masonic Lodge bar eating Klamari rings, looking at beautiful waitresses, bar waitresses.
Speaker 2: It was torture.
Speaker 1: It were so gross gross. Yeah, no they were.
Speaker 2: They were very attractive ladies in case they Yeah. I appreciated their feminine forms.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. Yeah, but my wife's gonna slap me in the face. No, no, no, I never mind. She doesn't listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one thing that I think. My wife listens. But honey, I am an artist. I look at esthetic beauty. I don't register them as anything other than the pure aesthetics of their feminine form. Sweet, just just disclaim her there.
Speaker 1: So what's our next topic? What's their next thing?
Speaker 2: Not our topic, but our next next Well, there are a lot of these kind of objects, and I thought we should just throw out a few of these and people can look them up. We're not going to go into, you know, too much detail, because it would take forever, because there are literally hundreds of these things, and you know, I think we should kind of pepper these not only with maybe artifacts, but with other kind of anomalies that make you go, wait a minute, something's off on this time scale. Whatever you want to attribute that to.
Speaker 1: That's your prerogative. Sweet, no progody. So what's the next one?
Speaker 2: So the next one and no particular order on these, right, The next one I'm thinking about is something called the London Hammer London. So if I say the London Hammer, what do you think of?
Speaker 1: I don't know, London call the song but with hammer? Are you thinking like British accents and things like that, or like a sweet kind of classic rock band called London Hammer? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, no, you'd be wrong on all counts. So this actually took place in a place called London, Texas.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So this is like in the nineteen thirties. A couple is out walking and they see this outcropping of rock when they're out hiking, and they were wondering why there was this wooden thing sticking out of the rock.
Speaker 1: Would protruding from rock?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Would protruding from rock?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So they go up and there's like this rock you know, let's just call it a nodule, nodule, and and they kind of get pulling on this piece of wood that's sticking out, you know, like is it a root?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: But it seemed to have like a very definitive kind of processed kind of handmade kind of shape.
Speaker 1: So a couple of Texans were out yanking on the old wood.
Speaker 2: Exactly, a male and a female yankin on the wood well in Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is text, that's right.
Speaker 2: So they're they're out there, they see this thing. They end up actually removing the nodule from the outcropping of rocks. Yeah. So they've got this like stone that's got this like wooden handle sticking out of the you know, and it's not a huge maybe you know, maybe ten inches in diameter something like that. So they take this stone home and they sit it there for quite a while, and then eventually, some day, some way, somebody decides, hey, I wonder what that wooden handle is connected.
Speaker 1: To, Grandpa have. Yeah, so they.
Speaker 2: Smack it and crack it and they open it up and inside, lo and behold is an iron hammer head. So it looks like when they open it up, there's like this obviously man made iron shape of a hammerhead. Yeah, you brought the pig sture up. Yeah, it's a hammer. Yeah, it's a hammer, and they're connected through like an islet in the iron is a wooden handle, And that was what was protruding.
Speaker 1: Out the side of this nodule. Crazy.
Speaker 2: So the problem was this sedimentary layer of rock outcropping is supposed to be over three hundred million years old. So how in the world could there be a man made object like a hammer inside of a rock nodule that's three hundred million years old?
Speaker 1: So what did they find it?
Speaker 2: In nineteen thirty eight? And then they cracked it open? I think it was in nineteen forty six or nineteen forty seven. Oh, okay, yeah, So I mean this is you know, it's almost what eighty years ago. It's a while somewhere, yeah, somewhere there. And and so they open it up, and this thing's been around a lot of debate on its authenticity, I think, and now it resides in like a creation research institute museum, okay, because of course they grab onto it and say, aha, see mankind was around when you say this rock was three hundred and some million years old.
Speaker 1: No way, somebody was that old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know they want to say, no, this is like seven thousand years ago, and they have their own reasons for that belief, and we're not going to jump into that. That would be a whole nother topic like maybe call it strange timelines or something like that.
Speaker 1: Back to the future.
Speaker 2: Yes, but on this one, we're just throwing out these things that they're kind of shaking.
Speaker 1: Up the status quo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's a truck.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a super U, sounds like a rice burger. It was like, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, there is this rock that had this hammer supposedly in it, and I don't know how you would fake it. I mean, I'm looking at the photograph of it right now, and there are you know, it's really encased inside of a rock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a hammer. Yeah, it's like a like a mallet style hammer inside of a rock. Yeah. It's got like the the like kind of what do you call it an islet where the wood goes through and the wood is like wedged apart with like some kind of insert and it swells and hits the outside of the islet and that doesn't allow it to move up.
Speaker 2: The handle keeps it and keeps it locked on, you know. And the thing about it to me that's striking isn't that, you know, there's this wooden thing sitting on like a broken open rock, but that the actual wood handle goes through the rock where it's broken. It's not like on top of it. It actually is going into the rock and out the other side. And to me that that would be like a major kind of construction. You'd have to get in there with little chisels and like you know, to the minute detail, go in there and chisel out something to.
Speaker 1: Fake the passage. Yeah. Yeah, well even then if it came out the way it did, you would have to like chisel your way through with the wood and then like drill another hole through the top right and like pour the uh the cast iron molten liquid into the casting and be a whole or deal. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So to me, it's like it's intriguing. Now. I don't know, it could totally be a fake. I don't know how you build a rock around an object like that. But let's say that it was somehow that maybe it was like dropped and then you know, some kind of material flooded in, like a crazy fire happened or something. Yeah, and it was like and then it dried up and under some kind of pressure from whatever weights or whatever, it formed some kind of rock like structure. I mean, you could go that route. I think the critics that say that this thing is not that old do so because they basically say, no, it can't be that old because humans weren't around. But then there are other things about it that say no, this is already like turning to coal. That the wood is turning to coal. So it's like selective testing.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, I mean, you can make up your own mind on it. But whatever it is, it throws a giant monkey rich or in this case a hammer a rock cammer into the mix.
Speaker 1: That's funny because well, not funny, but it reminds me of I'll be out hunting sometimes there's a certain area I go pretty regularly, but when you be hiking, you'll see like an old maybe an old cabin, some kind of like civilization that's been long expired kind of seems like. And then you'll be hiking off the trail out in the I mean you kind of have that sense of nobody's ever stepped here, you know, like you're like, this is crazy. And then you've got like a like a tin like a tin can that's like, I don't know how to describe it. I couldn't even tell you what kind of can. It would be like an oval almost like a sardine tin can and it's like in a tree and it's all rusted out, and it's like actually growing into.
Speaker 2: The tree, grew around it or something.
Speaker 1: That picture kind of gives me that same vibe, like what, you know, like why did he stick that can the way he did or she I guess less likely, but potentially she into the tree or maybe even like tack it or nail it to the tree when they did, like was it a marker? And then and then the tree kind of grew around it. But then when you're walking by and you catch a glimmer of rust inside the tree, you're like, what in the world And you look closer and it's like a metal tin. You can see the the where the old like imprinted label was and stuff. It's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is weird. Well, and you know the thing about this stuff that we're talking about, and you know, we've talked about two so far, but there are hundreds of these things and maybe even thousands, So it's not something that's just like totally fringe, you know, that's like, you know, some weird anomaly that happened once or twice, but there have been hundreds of these things.
Speaker 1: Found that make.
Speaker 2: You kind of question the rationalization of time, or at least how old mankind is on the planet. And I find it very fascinating. It is very very strange because as soon as you start poking that bear, you start poking the bear of how old is the earth or how long has mankind been on the earth, then you open up this big can of worms and everybody freaks out.
Speaker 1: Ever since I was little, i've been I've always thought being kind was ten thousand years old. And that comes from Aladdin movie Aladdin where they rubbed lamp and that Genie comes out and he's like, ten thousand years it can be such a crick in the neck. Why ten thousand years will give you such a crick in the neck like that? So that shaped you. That's that's where my timeline comes from. A Disney channel mostly.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, if you look at this stuff, I mean, that's just as valid as a lot of things, because this stuff.
Speaker 1: Is really screwed up.
Speaker 2: I mean, if this is true, then it screws up the model that's taught in every university, in high school in the country or in the world. And if it's not messed up, then you know, there's a lot of weird people runing out making strange, deceptive things to try to throw off something. So it's it's one conspiracy or the other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so what's the next deal?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I mean there's we're just gonna go over a few If you are really interested in this stuff, get on the line and just google like a strange a strange thing dot com. You could do that, or you could just say, you know, just look up strange artifacts that.
Speaker 1: Less subjective search and what are some strange artifacts that may or may not change the way people think about the creation of the earth and or Asian search. That would be a little biased search. Yeah, it could be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe just look up artifacts that argue for how long man has been on the planet or something.
Speaker 1: Do they call this this group of artifacts so you said it earlier, like uh, forbidden or oh they.
Speaker 2: Call it, you know, forbidden archaeology because the book Forbidden Archaeology.
Speaker 1: It's actually about a book I see.
Speaker 2: And the guy's argument is that you know, this stuff is forbidden because it basically says that mankind has been around a lot longer than you think and walked with the dinosaurs. But we'll get into some of that too, because not only do we have artifacts, but we also have like archaeological evidence that people find, like human foot prints with dinosaur footprints, and you know, if that just happened once, you know, you could explain it away. It's like, maybe there's a baby dinosaur that had like, you know, a certain kind of footprint walking by like a giant what do they call those long necks and veggiosaurs from They say that in the Jurassic Park. Yeah, but anyway, so maybe one of those was walking alongside a smaller dinosaur that had a footprint and then it got washed out and then kind of made.
Speaker 1: It look human.
Speaker 2: But if that was the case, then you got a problem because there are hundreds of those kinds of footprints found, some with like a human footprint that's obviously stepped on by a dinosaur footprint.
Speaker 1: That's weird. And I saw that scene in Jurassic Park. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: So, I mean it's weird stuff. But anyway, we're not talking about that stuff yet. We're talking about artifacts.
Speaker 1: I do, I do want to just take a minute talk about Jurassic Park, okay, and how it is my favorite movie series of all time, it is really good. So you start with the first one. You got the two kids going to see Grandpa at the Jurassic Park. You've got the Chaos what do they call them, chaos chaos, Chaos theory, Chaos theory guy, which is a gold Bloom, Jeff Goldbloom, and and and and and it's a it's amazing you know that guy. And then you've got the other guy who's an archaeologist. And then you've got the the the lawyer, and they're all like getting this thing together. That's awesome. And then you've got the next couple that aren't that great. And then you've got the Chris Pratt ones, which are really good, and then the newest Chris Pratt one, which is kind of like a lot of the scenes call back to the original one. And then you've got the Camp Cretaceous TV Show, which is a cartoon which calls back basically all of the Chris Pratt movies, different storyline yep. And then it's a bunch of kids, and then you got scenes from the old movie happening in the Camp Cretaceous cartoon, like they like called back the rafter, like tapping on the glass and trying to open the door knob and.
Speaker 2: You know the steamer.
Speaker 1: I love. Jurassic Park is my favorite TV C. It is jeeps, Yeah, jeeps and jeeps are dope in motorcycles. Motorcycle a Norton motorcycle through the forest, likes with velociraptors, pratt.
Speaker 2: Hot Onto Yeah yeah, breezy some good ship ro good stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, my ranstone, what's next? Okay, Yeah, let's go to the next artifact.
Speaker 2: Some dinosaurs stuff I think we should talk about next. And I don't know if I'm pronouncing this right, but the dinosaurs of Akambarrow akham Borrow a Cambarrow. Yeah, and Spanish, I think it is Spanish.
Speaker 1: Yes, So.
Speaker 2: Supposedly these were found. These are like a collection of objects. They estimate the ages anywhere from three to six thousand years ago, right, okay, And there are over thirty three thousand of these figurines that were found, these artifacts, the artifacts, right. And the story goes that there was this guy I can't even pronounce his name. He was a German dude, and he was in Mexico. It's right there, you see it, Waldemar jultrud.
Speaker 1: Yard of my hushword something like that's my guess, that's beyond of my hush word.
Speaker 2: But anyway, he was a hardware merchant and he was in Acambaro, Mexico, and he was riding his horse on a place called Alturo and he spotted some of these partially exposed ceramic or stone objects that were half buried in the dirt, supposedly, and he started digging them out and there were just a buttload of him. But the strange thing is that these things were in the shapes of dinosaurs. I mean, not like just one dynast but like they were all kinds.
Speaker 1: So what was what year was this? Uh, just happened in like a nineteen forties and mid nineteen forty something like that. They had some dinosaur knowledge at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So if somebody wanted to fake these things, I mean, they probably could find books or illustrations of what these dinosaurs were.
Speaker 1: Supposed to look like in nineteen forty four.
Speaker 2: But these were dated as far as like the stratification of the surrounding you know, rock and soil at three thousand to six thousand years old. Plus the sheer volume of these things. It wasn't like there was a dozen or two dozen. Then somebody went out there and made what would you say, thirty three thousand, thirty over thirty three thousand, almost thirty four thousand different objects. Yeah, that's a lot of of all of these things. His hands would have been tired if he was himself. And so the problem is if they're that old, say they're three thousand years old, this is way before the idea of dinosaurs and evolutionary theory came along. So how would they have known, whoever these people were three thousand years ago to six thousand years ago, how would they know what a dinosaur look like to make them out of ceramic or clay? And so that's the big kind of question mark on this. Now, of course modern scientists said, no, this is a big fake thing, you know, it's more modern and somebody did it there.
Speaker 1: As a hoax.
Speaker 2: Well they have to say that because if they don't say that, then you've got the problem that somehow people three thousand years ago knew and were aware of what dinosaurs were like.
Speaker 1: Right, But if you're a person that doesn't believe the typical timeline, then you kind of have to say the world then yeah scientists are wrong, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody's you know, screwing the pooch on this.
Speaker 1: One somebody's pooch. Screwing, yes, called.
Speaker 2: The poop somebody's and you know, And there are other stories from South America of like dinosaurs on pottery, painted on or chiseled into stone. I mean, this isn't something that's just exclusive to Mexico. This is something that's in all kinds of places all over the world, of these dinosaur like figurines showing up way before we even had a theory about evolution and what dinosaurs were in when they lived.
Speaker 1: I think we kind of talked about it, maybe not in the same exact like timeline crisscross, but we talked about like dragons and stuff being on Native American culture and stuffs and stories about dinosaurs and dragons. Is that implying that Native Americans are way older than we expected, or that dragons and dinosaurs lived longer than we expected.
Speaker 2: I you know, I kind of wonder there are a lot of stories of modern day dragons or dinosaurs.
Speaker 1: I can think of one off the top of my head if you want to hear it.
Speaker 2: NeSSI, yeah, we are you gonna say MESSI.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say I was gonna do it a long, obnoxious story about I ruined that for you in a thick Irish accent.
Speaker 2: Well, you know a lot of lakes, even here in Idaho, like I'm in Priest Lake, there are these supposed sea monsters that are in these lakes.
Speaker 1: So let's go sturgeon fishing at Priest Lake. I don't know if there's I don't even know where priests I guess, but we could see if we can catch a dinosaur.
Speaker 2: Did you see that There was an article about some guys who caught a gigantic sturgeon just recently. I think it was like fourteen feet long.
Speaker 1: Whoa, And they.
Speaker 2: Are supposedly, you know, the same as they were millions of years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're dinosaurs. So if you ever seen one, Yeah, they're dinosaurs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they told you.
Speaker 1: You got like Pokey's They're they're crazy, they're messed up.
Speaker 2: But it makes you wonder if those have lived that long. Who knows what else lived that long?
Speaker 1: Oh? What's that giant shark job, the megalodon? Meglodon? Yeah he was nasty, nasty, so nasty, that nasty maglandon son of my good.
Speaker 2: But anyway, there's another one, and we got to keep moving on this. We're gonna talk for next up. So we have that.
Speaker 1: I like the way you tied that into the dinosaurs. Yeah, did you plan that or no?
Speaker 2: It just seemed appropriate when you talked about dinosaurs sausage jumping.
Speaker 1: I went on.
Speaker 2: So if you want to, if you're interested in that, just go online. Look up the akambaro of dinosaurs and you'll see tons of pictures of these things.
Speaker 1: They're really creepy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Steglosaurus, you got, the Platysaurus, you got the Veggisaurus, you got all the sauruses.
Speaker 1: Saurus, dinosaurs. Okay, let's keep what up next.
Speaker 2: There's this other thing, and this is kind of weird. Spiral shaped metal objects.
Speaker 1: How does that sound? Sounds like work to me? Yeah, it is, okay.
Speaker 2: So, in like the nineteen nineties, like early nineteen nineties, by the Ural Mountains, Yeah, people that were digging for gold, gold prospectors ran across these small objects that were basically like spring. They were coils. They were spiral coils made out of different kinds of metal. Now, the larger ones were made out of copper, and you know, they were maybe three centimeters long or so, which is what maybe a quarter of an inch or one point two inches long on the biggest ones. And then they also found incredibly small ones made out of very rare metals, very hard metals, that were like point zero zero three millimeters.
Speaker 1: Whoa, yeah, millimeters or centimeters millimeters millimeters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like really really nice. That's like you have to look under a microscope to see.
Speaker 1: Like I'm a machinist, that's like two ten thousands of an inch or something. Yeah, less than that even.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy small.
Speaker 1: Shout out to James Terry. He knows what I'm feeling when we have to hold those tolerances. That's saying.
Speaker 2: They find these objects buried, right, these gold prospectors, and then they date them and they're coming back with like ages of you know, twenty thousand years old.
Speaker 1: Whoa?
Speaker 2: So even now, Okay, you, as a machinist, if you were going to make a small, tiny looking like spring coil, really teeny tiny small one, could you make one that small out of like some like tungsten or some really hard metal.
Speaker 1: I don't. I couldn't. I'm pretty novice. I'm still in training. But even with your machines, is there a way that you could I think I think that my machines like plus or minus two ten thousand seve an inch when you make an adjustment. I think I'm not like positive, but I think that's about what it can do reliably. Were just incredible considering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: So to find something smaller than that is like.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, we're talking almost down to a molecular level, right, And to me, that's like that is so crazy. So they're finding these objects. Got some pictures of these things that they found, and what do you say with that? Well, is it like some weird natural accidentally occurring object right that you know because of the you know, the genetic structure that it actually forms that.
Speaker 1: Shape or I mean you've seen like salt and stuff, Yeah, where they like break it down under a microscope and it's all like perfect squares and like cubes. It all crumbles down into a cubular store or you.
Speaker 2: Can look at like a snowflake or like diamonds with certain structures. But this is weird because it's spiral, right. I mean they look like a little spring.
Speaker 1: Like a little DNA a DNA strand like me, is a blueprint for building a living thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of like a yeah, kind of like that, except for their singular I don't even know how to describe. But this is like freak people out because it's sold twenty thousand years old, right, and we don't even necessary have the technology to build that kind of stuff today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the kind of metal that they're using in this article I was reading the metal is a very very hard metal, like what you'd use for like armoring, like a military vehicle.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I can't explain exactly what we're doing right now, but I have a coworker who's doing some stuff with a certain type of steel that does not change under different environments like super hot, super cold environments and just stable, just yeah, very stable. Just trying to machine it to, you know, whatever the tolerances are. I'm not working on this project specifically, but it's it's pretty rough, you know.
Speaker 2: And so it just goes to show this is nothing one of those strange artifacts that they're finding that makes you say, huh, yeah, how did something that's supposed to be twenty thousand years old? How did they have the technology to make something like that?
Speaker 1: Maybe the aliens came down and helped them, well, and that's where a lot of this goes. We're the mother flipping nephilims well down and help them.
Speaker 2: And if you want to talk about strange timelines, right, so, you know, we've talked about extreme ones where you've got, you know, an artifact found in a sedimentary layer that's you know, three hundred million years old supposedly, right, but you also have these other things in more recent history that mess up the timelines. And in like one of these objects, there are these vases that look very Roman found in Brazil. Okay, in a timeline that's just that doesn't match up, right, because the Romans, as far as we know, never visited Brazil.
Speaker 1: And they're pretty known for catalog and things like. I might be wrong, but they're That's kind of their deal is. They were like one of the first civilizations to really take note of where they've been and what they're doing and creating structures for like an alphabet and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Romans were very very you know, regimented, Yeah for sure. But anyway, these objects were found in like nineteen eighty two and they were basically under the water. They were found right outside of Rio de Janio in the ocean and there were like supposedly these Roman ships that were found, and alongside these Roman ships were these Roman vases vases, yeah, vases, and they were from the third century, so we're talking like three hundred or so eighty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the problem is is the Romans never were supposed to have made it anywhere near the Americas.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it kind of disrupts the timeline.
Speaker 2: It totally disrupts the timeline you know, of you know, what we think the Romans did in that time. And you know what's really strange about this is that, I guess the vases or vases were found first, and then they were brought up and then it's like, hey, these are third century, you know, Roman vases. And then they found these ships that were in the same area and they were rotting and you know, they were basically Roman style ships, and lo and behold. The conspiracy goes that the Brazilian government went out and buried these things under the sand. They basically as soon as they found them, knew that they had something that contradicted, you know, the timeline, and so that they you know, destroyed or buried the evidence.
Speaker 1: Okay, So they buried them to make them look older, or they buried them to make them not discoverable. Not discoverable, Okay, so they hid the evidence like, oh, this goes against the status quo.
Speaker 2: Let's just right restless under the desert rug. Yeah, and so you know, this is just one of many stories. So there are pictures of.
Speaker 1: These vases that they found, vases, vases, vases.
Speaker 2: Don't have pictures as far as I know, of the actual ships that they supposedly found because those were buried and destroyed, but they do have these photographic evidence of these vases or vases.
Speaker 1: So that's one thing, Okay.
Speaker 2: So along with that, you have other things that mess up the timeline or places where people our cultures are in places that they're not.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be.
Speaker 2: They found like Viking coins supposedly in Maine in the United States, and I.
Speaker 1: Think we brought that some not that particular thing up, but I think we mentioned when we were doing the petroglyph stuff. I think I mentioned an old petroglyph type rock in Portland or yeah, in Oregon that had Viking symbols on it, like they was kind of like a little bit across the typical idea of what the geographical expansion was Yeah.
Speaker 2: And for people that are interested, you can just google the stuff we're talking about. You'll find it. It's it's everywhere. And in going back to the Roman thing, going back to the Roman thing.
Speaker 1: It just shout it, Oh you doing sorry, puppy dog made me open the door. Yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Mean going back to the Roman and the thing you're supposedly there are these stories of finding Roman statues in Mexico, and you have the Roman bases that we talked about in Brazil. You have Roman coins in Ohio. You have these things popping up that are just not supposed to be there. You have these Viking you know landmarks that's that look very Viking like in areas where they're not supposed to have.
Speaker 1: Been Ohio Romans and Ohio Romans and Ohio Roman coins, like a coastal town, even city. What it shows is that.
Speaker 2: Somehow these coins got to the America's right and then they got to Ohio.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Now, it could be you know somebody and you know, when they were coming into the country and maybe they brought them with them and then you know, as.
Speaker 1: Like a granddad had these and I brought them over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But anyway, it's interesting. There are tons of stories like this out there that mess up the timelines. Yeah, and you know, we're just talking about in this episode the artifacts. In next episode, I think we should go into some of the other things. There are archaeological and you know, naturally forming types of things that argue against the kind of age or at least the timelines that we know of.
Speaker 1: So we're going less Indiana Jones and more drastic party kind of. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, just for instance, you have trees that grow up through different layers of sediment. So you've got like in the sedimentary layers, you maybe have you know, a million years of history in the sedimentary layers. But there's a tree inexplicably growing up between all of those layers. So the tree isn't millions of years.
Speaker 1: Old, almost as though like the layers have piled around the tree. Really cool, the tree had grown over it over its lifetime.
Speaker 2: So something happened that messed up that timeline. There's a lot of evidence for this, like in the Grand Canyon. There's a lot of evidence for this, Like in Mount Saint Helens when it erupted, it created these rapid layers of stratifications that by all intents and purposes if you were to analyze them after the fact, not knowing that it happened in a volcano over a few days or weeks or months, that you know, you've got millions of years of history. The problem is it happened very quickly, and there's a natural reason for that. But I don't want to get into that yet. That's a different topic we're going to talk about, so of those those other kinds of things that mess up timelines. And you know, honestly, I'm not trying to argue for Young Earth or Older Earth or anything. I'm just trying to say, hey, something's not right here. There isn't this neat, tidy little theory that makes everything work. Things are messed up from any angle, they're messed up. And you have to have a grain of salt in your logic model so that you cannot predispose your mind towards one thing at the expense of any other possibility. You got to be able to keep an open mind about this. And that's why I find this fascinating, because I mean, sure you can mix in your religious, you know, perspectives, mix in your your scientific perspectives, or your personal preference or you can throw in the fringe stuff with aliens and all of that kind of stuff. Or maybe we're all just some kind of giant simulization simulization where you're going for we're just yeah, maybe we're just some kind of giant simulationization simulation, he said, simulization, which is a simulation of civilization.
Speaker 1: Deep in this fringe most.
Speaker 2: But anyway, it's gonna be fun. We got a little, you know, more things to talk about. We can get into weird technology that they've found that maybe isn't like as old as some of these artifacts, but it's technology that shouldn't exist in the timeframe that it's found, and a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Say, oh, that's aliens or whatever.
Speaker 2: Weird structures, you know, got like structures that are like created with like really precise cuts and stone and somehow stacked together pyramids whatever.
Speaker 1: You got these.
Speaker 2: Weird things that you can only see from the air, like these giant.
Speaker 1: Those like ant things, where are those at? And the Middle East, I don't know what, like giant rock formations that kind of make an ant stacked them into like a bug shape. Yeah, there's that.
Speaker 2: And then you got down in South America, you got all these weird kind of like things you can only see from like way up in the air, of like giant figurines and drawings and stuff, and then it's yeah, maybe, yeah, those kinds of things. There's the footprint stuff that we talked about in and just you know, very briefly about why are there footprints alongside dinosaur foot prints? Yeah, And I had heard about this when I was young, probably in like the eighties or nineties, and then it was supposedly discounted because oh yeah, it wasn't that it was a baby dinosaur that kind of eroded to make it look like a human footprint, and so I kind of just said, hey, yeah, poo poo that whole thing. But now I realized there's not just like that one thing. There are like hundreds of these things.
Speaker 1: Several different avenues to go down well.
Speaker 2: And there's just a whole bunch.
Speaker 1: Of them, you know. The thing that really gets me well is like this, I don't know if it's a theory or what you would call it, but where a mosquito lands on a dinosaur, okay, and then that mosquito lands on a tree, and then that tree has sap and the mosquito gets caught in the south and that turns into like what they call amber amber, and then they're able to extract the dinosaur dnad the amber and make actual living dinosaurs by combining that DNA with a frog or whatever else they need to do. And then that turns into a hold debacle where we got to figure out how to contain.
Speaker 2: That ormaphrodites and they could be both male and females the same time.
Speaker 1: They are very adaptable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting stuff. So another thing we'll talk about too, maybe if we can get to it, is they found like human remains and stratifications of rock and sediment that they're not supposed to be into, and so it's like, you know, you're finding humans in like layers of rock that's supposedly, you know, two hundred million years old, one hundred million years old. Hey, we're not supposed to be there yet. What's going on, right? And so there's those kind of things. If we get the time in this, I think we should talk about it because what I like about it the strange part is it totally disrupts the timelines, and for some reason that turns my crank, not because I'm trying to prove anything but just because I like it when things go strange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when things kind of get out of the norm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm kind of the same way, like quirky things, yeah, fringe things. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Well even like right now, what's going on with like the coronavirus and vaccines, and you know, everybody's pushing vaccines, but everybody's pushing back against vaccines. Who knows what's really real?
Speaker 1: And you're like, yeah, I want to just find the most conspiracy stuff as possible. Yeah, yeah, what do you believe? You know exactly? It's just crazy.
Speaker 2: But what I do like is that in this podcast, we stir the pot. Yeah, you know, and we're starting the pot with this stuff, and I hope you can pull out the things you want to believe in, and maybe what you believe in is that you're not going to believe in anything that somebody says just because they say it's scientific, or because they say it's religious, or because they say it's aliens, whatever it is. You got to find out what's true.
Speaker 1: I think our hashtag for our podcast could be hashtag get off the bandwagon. Get off the bandwagon. Yeah, I don't just do something because that's what everybody else believes do something because that's what you find logical, and that's what you believe. Like, don't follow a specific point of view because it's social. That's what I learned at school. That's what I learned at Sunday School.
Speaker 2: Well, it's kind of like Fox Moulder, he says, I want to believe, you know, that's maybe we should adapt that. I want to believe the truth, right, But I don't.
Speaker 1: Know what that is. Yeah, I have no idea what it is, but I'm gonna figure out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep thinking about it and keep wondering about it, and I'm not going to just you know, close my ears to something because it's not what I want to hear. M Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's good stuff. Yeah, anyway, I think that's like if you could sum up our podcast as a whole and be just googling around. And we have our we have our little biases. Sure, I think we both do. But I think our biases come with our life experiences and whether or not those but take ticular life experiences, where biased or not, I think they affect our lives differently. So if somebody else has a different life view and the things they hear and receive are based on those life views, they should be open to hearing other life vies.
Speaker 2: Well, on that happy note, now that we've not solved anything, now given permission for people to try to solve everything figured out, maybe, yeah, maybe we should close this off and so we can all go to bed and ponder this in our nightly reminitions.
Speaker 1: Most certainly yes, So join us next time for some cold drinks and some strange conversations. Absolutely daters