Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: August sixth, twenty twenty six, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar. This the o'celly effect. You hearing it, but most likely you're catching the podcast because not too many of you hear it live. I was just discussing that with my newest co host, Thursday or Thursday co host Brad, who is definitely a wild card so far, and we'll see exactly how wild that goes. Anyway, it is Thursday as I speak to you, But God knows when you're listening to me, and only you know if you're paying attention to that wind up toy or the digital representation thereof on the wall or on your computer or final slab of choice, it doesn't really matter what time it is or when it is. As a matter of fact, it's all perspective. And aren't we all just part of the same thing in the greater universal sense. No, we're not going there tonight, and I'm not doing phone calls tonight, but we're also kind of just improvising. And we went live almost ten minutes after eight pm Eastern here in that place we used to call America. But like I said, when you decide to play. It could be anytime and welcome anyways, Brett, how you doing tonight? First of all, I know I talked to you a little bit before we went to air, but it was half of a conversation and half ass to that how you doing.
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Stepped for at HR and I said that you're you're kind of in the hot seat starting late, so get your ass out of here and I'll take over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a sad thing. I work for myself, so if I'm in trouble with myself and arguing with myself, hey wait, that explains what my wife was complaining about the other night. Okay, anyway, it's confusing, and you can you know, one of my favorite stupid T shirts of all time was is roses are red, vilelets are blue. I'm a schizophrenic and so am I. I don't know why I love that T shirt so much, because it's not even the real meaning of a schizophrenic, A split personality thing and all that. That's not schizophrenia, that's a totally different disorder. And now they call it what is it, oh, identity? What is it? Identity dismorphia? I don't even freaking remember the term anymore. Split personality or multiple personality disorder can't even be defined that way now right anyways?
Speaker 3: Uh knows the difference?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, A learned that surprisingly whenever I went to school on La Grains, the Greens, just to be an independent the school.
Speaker 3: District and the actually had a discent curriculum.
Speaker 4: Looking back on it compared to now now, it's so u you got a pencil, get the fuck under.
Speaker 3: You're going to allow learn whatever the stick wants you to learn.
Speaker 4: You know, we didn't try to feel that bucket as must garbage as as they can, because nobody's really.
Speaker 3: Learning shit anymore.
Speaker 4: And uh, they actually had a psychology course where I went, so the actually talks the different skits of multiple personality and basically hits my fears like mails on a ruck. Whatever time I watched me and myself and I ran, I'm like, I get so dumb broad Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's crazy. And that's later. I mean, you know, back in the days when like they showed us this stuff in cartoons, cartoons were much more educational. And I'm talking bugs Bunny, I'm not even talking to the Sesame Street animations. I mean, cartoons were much more educational than educational TV in a way, because they taught you things that you didn't know otherwise. They taught you about the existence of a great many things that were far outside of your realm at that point or your broadcast area when you were looking at bugs, Bunny and some of the stuff that was going on. And occasionally they even shoved a little World War iiO propaganda in there. Even though it was the seventies by the time I was watching it, it was still educational. But yeah, I went to a school where we had and I was in a crappy school system, and we had a split course where you had psychology for half the year and sociology for the other half of the year. This right, Yeah, that was the thing. There also used to be this thing called civics. Ladies and gentlemen. How wait, Aim, how old are you, Bren? I mean generally U.
Speaker 3: Forty three?
Speaker 2: Okay, you are like ten years younger than me. And I thought they abandoned all that crap by the time you're in high school, you're Yeah.
Speaker 4: We're always down in Texas, so it's like we were kind of behind everyone else. I was like those all states around us of alose get movies and ship way before we would.
Speaker 3: So I was like, everything kind of hit us late. But I noticed never was one of the words out of high school.
Speaker 4: I was dating a Bard, I was still in high school, and I saw we were looking at their homework, and I was like, what the fuck is this? You know, to teach me additional subtraction, but then it looked up numbers and give it makes sense, but like, what in the hell is this common core math?
Speaker 2: Common core math became the same crap that they taught us almost ten years previous, right when we were in you know, uh, like first grade kindergarten. That kind of math they were still teaching to the high school students kind of means you failed somewhere along the line if you can't move on beyond addition and subtraction. In my mind, I don't know, but you know, maybe you've got a different opinion.
Speaker 4: No, as I said, they just said, they kind of lost me onto the SERTN Mexicano letters and the numbers.
Speaker 3: But I kind of get it. Now they'll come back.
Speaker 4: Doing formulas and stuff. I would love to go back and relearn all I said, because now that's something that can actually apply it too. I wasn't playing going to work in construction when I was young. Most people don't you know. I was gonna be a rock star, but a wound up in the construction field. And now I'm kind of looking back wishing I could know trigonometry like what they were teaching. I was like, okay, that's what that was, and they're teaching the frigging angles and stuff. And then I used to actually know how to reshoot music whenever I was really young. If I can remember that now, i'd be fucking unstoppable and guitar, but oh that's gone.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to explain these memory gaps with some people, because this I don't think happened to previous generations before X. We ended up with these memory gaps where we might have known how to do something when we were younger and literally would lose this skill later. Now a lot of people say, you know, you use it or you lose it. But it's an interesting point you bring up about the sheet music, because that was a bare minimum requirement before you got to high school that you knew how to read basic sheet music as part of your you know arts. You know, it wasn't arts. It was called the electives, right, your electives. You had to fill them in, and you could fill them in so many different ways, but you almost couldn't avoid learning how to read basic sheet music. And they gave everybody at one point or made us go out and buy, depending on how rich your school district was, these cheap ass recorders so we could all play the recorder. I kid you not. So you got a classroom full of kids playing these ridiculous plastic, freakin' you know whistles basically that you know, and we're all playing Hey Jude, by the way, because nobody was concerned about copyrights and stuff at that point in time. Literally the song the Beatles song Hey Jude, right, or whoever the fuck wrote that, I forget. But the point is that they all had us learn basic sheet music and do it. Okay. That was just one of those things that every little kid did, and they taught us problem solving, which is going to apply to your situation with construction. Problem solving is something you got to do in construction where even if you've got a plan and you're working according to somebody else's plan to build something in order to destroy things, there is an order by which you dispose of stuff, right, because I worked in demolition, and you didn't just go in there and smash stuff up and make piles and shovel it away. You had to organize the piles of crap you pulled apart, and there was methodology behind the way you took it apart in order to make it a little more manageable. And this was problem solving in real time, real world, okay, But you were taught those things and ready for this one a little something which was like it was reasoning right where you could actually go through and reason through the problems. So not only did you have to come up with creative solutions, but you had to have some basic understanding of the parameters there. Right. You know, a certain link of wood is only going to fit in the dumpster if you put it this way. You know what I'm saying. You got to put this the long way. You've got to put this, you know, vertically, this goes horizontally. This thing only fits, you know, you know, diagonally in the dumpster. Let's say that's from the demolition side of things. And all you got to do, even if you don't speak the same language with the rest of the guys, you're working with, you got to be able to communicate at least that so you're acting in a uniform fashion and you're all solving the problem the same way. Okay, So all of this, the order and the hierarchy of things is laid out. And they actually taught us that stuff in school. And there was a terminology for this too, you remember what it was where you know, you you actually had to use reasoning and you had to understand, like I say, some of the basics of things in order to work with that reasoning communicate it with others. And this would actually cause you to work together as opposed to being what these independent little cells now that we're in where we get everything fed to us by an algorithm and through a machine. You know, we had through social interactions to accomplish everything. Whether it was for fun or if it was for profit, or if it was for you know, nefarious means, it didn't matter. You had to work in a conspiratorial fashion, you know, in the most broad general you know, sort of definition of that word to conspires to breathe together based on its root words, right, So you had to learn to breathe together so that you could all move with the same motions or with at least similar concepts in mind. And all of this was a cognitive way of behaving that was literally taught to you at one point, and they've thrown all of that out along with you know, writing outside of print. You know, you barely learn how to print them. And you know, because they used to call it cursive writing, right, which was you know, in order to make everything flow together. And it was still you know, same letters and same language and all. But you know, the b looked a little different stuff. But you know what I'm talking about. People knew how to sign their names, so yeah, and that was the first thing they taught us how to do. Here's how to sign your freaking name, which is important throughout your life, or at least was. But then they said, and this is how you actually write letters, I mean, the the actual act of writing a letter. There was a class on this, and it wasn't just so you whew, how to write a letter. It was so that you understood the concept of communication and the hierarchy of the order of communication. And then if you've stepped into other things like journalism, you learned about, you know, the compression of that first paragraph where the who, what, when, where, why and how was all contained in the first paragraph in a summary fashion, and then the details would be laid out afterwards, you know. And you learned these orders of communication, which again are out the freaking way though, with texting, with shorting, with nobody spelling because everything has a spell correct on it, and you know spelling again. You know again, work swell ahead.
Speaker 3: I went to don't encouragey to play games like we used to have in school. We used to have a computer game called Ace Detective.
Speaker 4: That'stle reminded me of what you're talking about. You had to figure out who, what were, and why and how what happened?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: And it was it was a cool little game, you know, graphics crap because I was like early ones computers.
Speaker 3: But you know, very you know, they tell you to figure things out, like you were saying, and yeah.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you that's just courage these days, Like no, you all figure things out.
Speaker 3: You're just listen to a person at the front and repeat.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the other thing is is there was stuff And because I'm ten years older, you're talking about, well, there was these computers in the eighties and nineties. Guess what in the seventies and eighties, there were computers first coming into the classroom that were finally small enough to fit into a damn class room, and the Apple.
Speaker 4: VORs and a black Sprain with some little green graphics if you were lucky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the thing is, you got basic games there. But those basic games that they had us play were meant to teach us things like about how to do business. There was a game called lemonade. Now, I know everybody's heard of the classic, you know, nineteen fifties style thought of a lemonade stand, and this is how a kid, you know, makes a twenty five cent couple lemonade and sells them to people and whatnot. I get it. But the whole concept of doing business, having to know how many lemons you have, having to manage the weather, having to decide how many signs to put up, how much to charge for your lemonade, how much sugar to put in it, and all those factors come together. Guess what, it's fairly complex reasoning that a six year old and a five year old doesn't necessarily come with it factory installed, right, So you know, there was something actually valuable being taught in the school system. Now everybody blames the system, and I certainly blame the system. I'm one of those guys who is not for the system, you know, I'm all about the rage against the machine. But here's the thing. There's a responsibility that needs to be taken here because everything that is designed to be fed to the general audience or to the population or the populace is all designed based on a couple of factors. And one of the biggest factors for what is fed on mass to the population is what the population will accept. And this is something that's often left out of the you know, the bitching and moaning sort of. You know, I don't know industry when it comes to communication, radio shows, podcasts, whatever. It doesn't matter your verbal communications, your your blogs, everything else. There's a lot of bitching and moaning. But there is often A, no solutions, and B. And the B is big. Okay, it's the big one. And it's not quite as important as A and not quite as prominent as A, but B is almost there. B is no responsibility taken by those people that are part of the masses. If you didn't accept this crap, it would not be continued on mass to everybody. The reason why it continues to be fed year after year is because it's acceptable. And that doesn't mean that, you know, you have to resist every single thing that goes down, But if you don't offer any sort of resistance, if you don't offer any sort of critique, and you just let everything slide, like, oh, I guess that's just the way shit is. Now, guess what, that's the way shit will be. And here's the fun part. Just like in a pricing situation, if you look around in your neighborhood and you notice that there are certain places that, you know, push the price points a little further than say the general average in your region. Like you'll find a convenience store that's charging, you know, fifty cents more for a bottle of soda. There's a reason why they do that, and one of the biggest reasons a set of reasons. Actually, there's a set of reasons for it, but one of the big biggest reasons among it is because people will pay it. People will accept it. That's your level of acceptance when you pay that price and you go, well, you know, I don't want to have to drive another mile, I don't want to have to go to another place. I don't want to have to go to a separate joint to get my you know, snack or whatever. When you do that, every acquiescence is permission granted to the system. And this is something I think that is often lost, and this is why I appreciate it. I know, Jordan Maxwell's kind of pass and boring and everything, and he is one of my friends, which I got a recent email about, you know, people that were one of my friends. And of course he's passed away now, but I mean, yes, he became like the boring old man that was telling the same story over and over again to a lot of you. But here's the fun part about that. To me, you still didn't listen to it lot of it. You didn't hear all of it. You heard the word play, you heard the clever things that you could repeat. You heard the resident nature of the general ideas that did populate what we used to call alternative media all the way through it, by the way, not just in the you know, the old days of the online broadcasters and everything, but in documentaries, in your blogs today, alternative thinking in general. You could you know, basically trace the seeds back to Jordan's stuff. In a lot of ways, but I'm not here to just credit him. I already did my tribute show to him a couple of years ago, right after he passed. Point is, people still don't fully hear it. And every once in a while I get brand new messages from people who say, you know, I heard this years ago and then I heard it again recently, Or they dig into my archives they pick up something and they go, I realize part of what you were saying then, but now I see the rest of it. I hear the rest of it. It's really interesting when people only take in what they allow themselves to hear. So, first of all, your level of acceptance is a much wider issue than what you just simply accept as far as poor quality when it comes to education or productivity or products or the job market, et cetera. Your acceptance is one thing, but your awareness and the fact that people literally, you know, actually censor themselves. They censor what they allow themselves to hear and to comprehend, because comprehension is just as big as being able to read. You know, I'm going back over this, and I'm going to be rehomeschooling a kid who's had trouble, who's a friend of my son's, and we're going to sit down and do this all together again. And I'm looking at it and I'm going, Okay, there's one level as to what this kid understands as far as what they can read. But there is a whole other missing link here that nobody buys. Buthered with the school system, the homeschooling, the special tutors, none of them worked on their comprehension. They got them to understand the words, but not really what the words mean. They got them to understand the words together and to string them together properly, but not the nuances as to why that works, not to put it into the real world.
Speaker 4: So the sentence listing in mus school program was live because dude, like as many things as ill in school, a lot of them didn't get it trigted till I was out because I couldn't like, I didn't have anything to relate to the find a reference, you know.
Speaker 3: And also.
Speaker 4: Kind of the living version of Batista's character in the First Guardians of the Galaxy just took everything literal. I was like that for many years, and people would say things in school are in general, and I would just take them completely thick and literally and then.
Speaker 3: Like years later, but oh yeah it fy a click.
Speaker 4: So yeah, the couple hatch of thing is very important because if you don't understand, if you don't have any formal reference I understanding, you know, could go right over your head or just you'd understand it too lately, you know, too late, like I did not have any way to kind of go back and look at it, or just not thinking because of buson doing other things. And everybody's in the rat race now right chet money because of the fucking inflation and stuff.
Speaker 2: For gowe right no, And that's the thing. The missing element here is the practical attachment to the real world. Like you know, when when we started talking about the math, and and my my son, my youngest son is is very good with math concepts, no problem mathematical concepts. He just understands them. He understood them from the first time I explained him to him, and they've stuck with him just fine. But application of those concepts is another issue. Like when they used to do home economics classes. I know, it was a big joke and you know it was like, oh, so we're gonna make uh you know pizza, uh you know this this quarter or whatever, and then they're gonna teach you how to make pasta array, you know, how to boil.
Speaker 3: Water or the missed that course.
Speaker 2: Now, well, here's the thing. There's a lot of women I met over the course of my lifetime that apparently skipped their home met classes because they could burn salad. I mean, for Christ's.
Speaker 3: Sake, y's why the men missed that course. Now because the women they're taking it any more.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean the men, and then they're coming home to home cook mills.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: But we we listen, we're twenty years too late for the excuse that we missed home at class because a lot of us were dependent upon you know, maybe women doing it. Oh no, the social hierarchy. No that yeah, yeah, no, I'm just saying for somebody in years what you said and thinks that's what you meant. I was like, no, I hope he doesn't mean that.
Speaker 3: Oh no, No, I know a couple of guys, but we'll take that class.
Speaker 4: Just because there was hot ships in there and they just want to be you know, being the shirts came about, you know, the course itself.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I was happy with exactly. That's why I took homet class because I already knew how to cook and that was the thing, right. I took homet class because it was like there's like just like pretty girls in there. Oh there's no other classes left. Yeah'll take that. You know. I was happy. Plus, you know, you're working toward making some food, and sometimes I didn't have time to eat at home, so I could make something in home met class and maybe eat it for Christ's sake. Yeah, And also they would have to do some dumb you know, like sewing project. But the point is not all about that and the silliness of it and the seemingly useless waste of school time that some people used to complain about. The truth is you could take that and make it an applicable concept. And the moment they started, you know, like not having you go to a grocery store and go get the crap yourself right and bring it together and everything else, they were removing a whole lot of the real world experience from the you know, from the situation, Okay, class, we're going to do this in this today. Well, how did I end up with the flour and the sugar in the first dan place? You know what I mean? And what decisions did I have to make to make sure that there was enough of at you know what I mean for to day. Now, that may be a daily decision for some people. Others might have a well stocked pantry. But the point is that when you're going to get out on your own, it is highly likely that you'll be in a slightly different economic circumstance than you were living under the roof with your parents and not really contributing to it as most kids did. Now, I was in a weird spot because I was earning my own money, like from the time I was six, But that's because my mom was busy with other things and really wasn't good at taking care of me. I mean, you know, I'm six years old. My mother was what twenty two, you know, and she was just trying to survive considering that she had become widowed at twenty or become a widow, excuse me, at twenty. You know. My father died in twenty five. She was twenty, and that was that. So she wasn't very good at taking care of me. I had to figure it out myself. But that experience caused me to know a whole lot of things, like, you know, I'm walking into class at that time, and I know this is going to become a complete disconnect in the future because nobody's going to use coins, you know, with the elimination of the penny and everything else. It is a natural progression. But coins used to be important, and they used to be valuable enough that you could assemble, you know, a couple of pounds of coins and accomplish something with it. Today now it's like an archaic, you know, it's not really important. It's like more of a historical artifact you're carrying in your pocket anymore. Except you know, I do appreciate that this is yeah, well but there you go. If you go back to those times and you changed it. I mean, if people change the value on the coin, it could still be useful, but they're not going to do it because, you know, it's much easier to work in the digital realm. But the thing is, back in the days when you could collect a few coins and maybe go buy dinner, how would you accomplish that? Right, I knew how to do that. I knew how to work with the coins. I'm in, you know, first grade, and they're sitting there literally giving us pictures of coins going, okay, how do you add these together? And I'm like falling asleep because I'm like, I already know how to do this. I got to do this in you know, two seconds time. Anytime I do anything, I got to figure out percentages already, because you know, look when you're sitting there and you're hustling pool and this is what I did when I was six. I would hustle pool in a bar because my mother would bring me to a bar and stick me in the back corner. Now, this is definitely something from the past that was only in certain places, but a lot of times kids, well yeah, okay, so you know what I'm talking about. You see, you're one of these guys and.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: The thing is, it gets stuck in the back corner. Somebody gives you a soda and a bag of potato chips and tells you, like, hang out here. Now. Mom and dad might be there have fun, or maybe just mom's there to have fun she's got no babysit, or they're there to do business. Either way, you're supposed to stay in the back corner of this joint and stay out of the way. Well, you know, listen, a couple of months worth of this, and I wander okay, And after a while I wandered toward the pool table, and a guy who was in there from the firehouse, who had gotten most of his fingers burnt off as a fire man, uh, taught me how to shoot pool. And you know, I was a left handed shooter. I was a weird little kid with you know, big thick, huge glasses on, and everybody thought it was funny to play me. It was like a big joke. So I utilized that.
Speaker 3: So I didn't love any one like you.
Speaker 4: Didn't have anyone like corded down in the corner working with young pants off you anything, nothing like that, No, because uh, you know that wasn't around back then.
Speaker 5: Was it.
Speaker 2: Well it was around, but not there, because.
Speaker 3: I mean I remember being those same balls like you're talking.
Speaker 4: My mom was a little country store down Plum, just middle of freaking nowhere, and I was thinking a hundy times I got left the room, I running around at night, and I was like, well, I've never heard a word about being an abduct over any of that crap.
Speaker 3: It was kind of like it wasn't really a thing, you know, I just like could have got more to these and all of a suddenly became more and more.
Speaker 4: Movie is no more news, just drop you gay close to you Because it was the coast nats up in a van.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, look, there's a bit of a there's a bit of an awareness aspect here where that ship was going on in a lot of places, but we didn't have mass media that stretched outside of the area, like you know, if you live in the tri state area where I was, you know, New York, New Jersey. Some people would argue Pennsylvania, others would argue Connecticut as the third state. But either way, you know what area I'm talking about. The point is that in that metropolitan area, we certainly had big news stories. Aton Pates is a name I'll never forget because he was a kid who was abducted, just disappeared one day. There was a series of snatchings of little girls around a shopping mall that was being built in Jersey. Uh, you got to dig your news archives to find anything on it now. But kids were disappearing. Here's the thing, though, you only heard about the kids who disappeared in New York and New Jersey. In guess where New York and New Jersey.
Speaker 4: Uh you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so a kid that was disappearing in Virginia, I never heard about it. A kid that would disappear in Boston. I didn't know anything about it, you know what I'm saying. Uh Like, here's another weird Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think about things like the k Ultra thing. I've got the goun rom myself for that too, because I was so fine that saying earlier, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends, It depends, Yeah, it depends. I mean you talk to you have my talk, You have the the experimental you know, the animal disease lab up there, you have you know, the universities, and of course New York City was ripe for experimentation. Uh mk Ultra, MK, Naomi, MK, Delta, all that shit had outposts in New York and New Jersey. But you know, and plus don't forget, Jersey is also the place where the Hindenburg went down, and a lot of other weird things happened. But a lot of psyops and experiments went on. Also regarding broadcast, I mean War of the World's Look where did they actually stage it in New Jersey?
Speaker 3: And it was for World War Thanks. I grew up in the Middle of nowhere, because yeah, it's like like, oh, it wasn't a other thing. Noere it was it. I wasn't a good area of this country.
Speaker 2: I guess. Well, there was a reality to it that wasn't on the news. Okay. You know everybody looks back on it now and goes, oh, well, you must have known about this, and you must have known about it. But if it wasn't on broadcast news, it wasn't in the newspaper, and it wasn't in your neighborhood, how the hell did you know? You know what I'm saying, Like, there was a huge heroin problem. Uh, you know from the time I was born until you know, crack hit in the in the eighties and the early eighties, and heroin was a huge thing. There were people oh ding dying right on the streets. There was open air drug markets that went on in certain places, but you didn't see it on the news. It was like the exploitation. Oh my god, we're now aware that there was, you know, a whole multimillion dollar block of drugs going on here, and there's gang warfare happening. I mean, mobsters would whack each other and it would barely ever make the news, you know, but we knew about who showed up in a trunk accidentally, you know what I'm saying, because we were there. You know, if you knew Jersey City, you knew that there was the Jersey City in New York connections. You knew about John Gotti before the rest of the country knew about John Gotti because just in general, there would be loose talk about it. And we knew about the kaval Kanti family long long before the Sopranos ever aired, because the Cavalcanti's were, you know, actually one of the first mob families in America, and they're based in Jersey. They're the ones that actually got called the Farmers and everything else. And what was that guy's name that ran it and really made a disaster out of it. They called him Billy Ocean or whatever. No, not Billy Ocean something Ocean, Vinny Ocean, Viney Ocean, excuse me. Billy Ocean was the singer Vinny Ocean was, and they named him that because he smelled like the fish market he worked at. Anyways, and there's a lot of other weird things like Crazy Joe Gallo, which, by the way, just sort of a weird synchronistic connection to Crazy Joe Gallo, and everybody calls him Crazy Joe, But the truth is guys who knew him called him Joey the Blonde. That was his nickname. And I know that because the guy that I call Uncle Joey when I tell stories about that time period in the later seventies, who mentored me. This guy knew Joe Gallo. And Joe Gallo died on exactly the same day that I was born in nineteen seventy two, which happened to be his birthday, so his birthday and my birthday are the same, and he also died shortly before I was born. A little joke started up there about how I was the reincarnation of Crazy Joe Gallo because I had light colored eyes and my hair was like colored and I was Sicilian. But anyway, I also had a rather liberal mindset about certain things, like Joey. But I was not related to him in any way, shape or formed that I know of. Genetically. However, some people would say I was a spiritual relation to him. Weird, you don't know how superstitious Italians and Sicilians. By the way, if you're not really on the inside, you have no idea how freaking crazy superstitious a lot of these guys are. But there's some people that thought I was literally the reincarnation of Joey Gallop because I was born right after he died, and say, you know, and only a few miles away if you think about it, from where he was killed at em Berto's in New York, in New Jersey. I'm born just a short time after, and they happened to whack him on his birthday when he was out and vulnerable. Anyways, Yeah, that's true, true story, Yeah, April seven, nineteen seventy two, if you ever look it up. Yeah, I share a birthday with crazy Joe Gallo. But again, nobody would call him crazy, just like the highest ranking mob member guy I ever met was. They called him Tony Salerno. But I assure you nobody called him fat Tony to his freaking face, you know, and he looked kind of like a bulldog really when I when I saw him at first, his facial features were that sort of like chunky monkey Italian.
Speaker 3: Well with a lot of sense to me.
Speaker 4: Rops the sopranos that the one character call him person out to his face like that, not a nickname that auld accept.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, yeah, but see, but that's the thing that actually would be a nickname that somebody would accept. It's a weird situation there because it's meant to be an innocent thing. But only his good friends should really call him that. The fact that like strangers and people that barely knew him were calling him that is wrong. But if you were, you know, like and here we go, I had a nickname among the Italian businessmen that I knew, uh, And I was like a kid. I was like a mascot with the guy that I will forever identify his uncle Joey. Uncle Joey would introduce me even And I just became glasses because I had huge, freaking thick you know, like literally half inch thick freaking glasses on my face because in the seventies technology was not good and I you know, I can barely see as it is so big thick ass glasses. I became glasses because they were the most prominent feature I had. Now, sometimes you got called something that was the opposite of your most prominent feature. You know, like you might be handsome j or whatever, and you ain't handsome. You're definitely looking like somebody ran that face through a chief raid. You could be handsome j you know, or they call somebody you know, big, big big Tommy. Big Tommy is freaking five foot three. Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But he was like, yeah, well, tim Asman, that comes a one time in ten.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go, there you go. Another guy tiny. They might call him tiny. The guy weighs three hundred freaking pounds, right, you know, and they call him tiny. But on the other hand, yeah, somebody could nickname him the other way. But there's a difference between the nicknames that like say, people that are not in that world call somebody and the nicknames the people that are in that world call somebody. Pussy's a good example, though, because that's one of those weird ones where I could actually see that being on both sides of the wall oddly, And I can't explain to you exactly why, because I wouldn't want to be called pussy. I mean, that is definitely not one of the I mean when I grew up, you know, pussy, And I mean, I know what the worst thing is to call. You'd be calling him like fanuk or faggot really and I know there's a word to get me banned somewhere, but outside of that, I mean, I can't think of a worse thing to call a masculine guy, especially because he's had to have carried that nickname since he was a cat burglar. That was the in universe explanation, right, he was a cat burglar, and so therefore they started calling him big pussy, you know, instead of pussy cat. Oh yeah, that was the idea. But still I don't see this guy accepting it for twenty years. It's kind of weird. I can see how it could work on both sides. But then again, generally speaking, I think he'd be right. He wouldn't accept it, come to think of it. But among the spence off, yeah yeah, like once he was fully established as his own man, he might turn around say yeah, up with a pussy stuff, all right, you know what I mean, and that would become something where it's like, don't call him that, you know what I mean. And the whole reason why I got called Glasses is because I did not want people to call me Charlie. I hated that, and that was because of a popular commercial that was on TV at the time. Charlie the Tuna. Yeah, if you don't believe me, check it out. There's a commercial. I don't know how long it aired for, but it was definitely on in the seventies and eighties. And Charlie the Tuna was the starkest I'm a spokesperson a cartoon and he was a goofy tuna that they kept, you know, screwing over and leaving out of stuff. And the commercials would always end with sorry Charlie because they were just you know, sticking them and leaving them out of the tuna. But he had glasses on also, and so I didn't want to be called Charlie. I hated that, but glasses I accepted because it was like, well, you know, I got to live with that. That's upfront, that's something that's about me. But Pussy, on the other hand, yeah, I wouldn't have put up with that. So I don't know. Anyway, Well, why did I get on this, ti rade? I don't even know. We see again, we're ringing to tonight, So what's on your mind? Forget about my bizarre thinking patterns. What's on your mind? I only and I never finished explaining about the amount of hustling pool in the bar either, but anyway, go ahead. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Just a lot of dumb ass shit going on in the world. There's a few videos on next that.
Speaker 4: Kind of set head on follow but I'm not sure kind of rating you got going here, So one of the furs is bringing it up.
Speaker 3: No, no, not do it turn enough bombs and shit. So all right, court, now we're all free to roll.
Speaker 2: Listen, we're free to roll. For years and years I didn't because I was trying to step partially into the A M and FM world. But at this point, as long as we're not like literally doing hateful stuff or threatening people like stuff that could be legally actionable, I really don't care. You know, you don't start talking about who you want to you know, we want to put a bullet in, Okay, stuff like that, don't do that. But other than that, whatever, man, go oh no, just.
Speaker 3: Okay. Typically when you make a transaction, you kind of pay it promptly. Right, you try it them, you pay, you go on about your business.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: There's this video on next that I saw, just s fucking thing set my head on fire. Dude.
Speaker 4: I wanted to punch the fucking spread out. So it's heat some people up, but I'm just gonna roll with it. This is this is dumpy looking black bits and this SCV right okay, and you're gone.
Speaker 3: You can understand her what we get through. And while I'm saying flank and.
Speaker 4: By because be the latest video, and it's just oh man, she has this guy bringing some check in the vehicle. Minded she's sitting in a nice vehicle, rooms on and see a couple of ankle by the one in the car meaning little small dogs like dogs. Some guy brings some barbecue chicken in a plastic deal. She really just starts digging in.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, good, it's good, and guys like, yeah, it's cool, you know, chopping up when we're talking asking for her money. This bitch pulls a gun on what you talk about. And I was just my head caught fart right there. You know, she's they're chopping.
Speaker 4: On the chicken, stuffing her fucking fast, not even sharing with the dogs, you know, like I believe, show up the dogs and then just pulls the gun and the guys in the pay and the dogs off. And then I'm sitting there thinking like, oh, I'm down to seeing these videos one day where the guys that trading martial artists and just has the quick hand to grab the gun because once you catch that slight chick your hand with the sugar, if she wants they shit can happen, So I can't believe it ain't fire.
Speaker 3: And then just unload on her face with the other hand.
Speaker 4: But they know that happen. She just spread up robbed the guy out there, fucking hire a robbery and people like that in the world. Man just oh, I got it.
Speaker 2: I got you. But here's the problem with that, okay, And and I know this is gonna get me some negative reaction. Hey he's talking about Yeah, I know, I know, guys, And look I.
Speaker 3: Would actually dropping in bomb, but I heard that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, hold that, because here's the thing. You might not even talking to me talking about a real world person. A lot of times I look at these videos that are like what you're talking about, and they are so obviously you know shot well that it's like, there's no way in hell that this was some real world incident that somebody had happened, okay, because it's either staged or it's AI or something like that. In a lot of cases, and people make these things in order to do what to upset somebody like you, who's going to get aggravated at the audacity of somebody. And that's sort of you know, that pushing that racial angle and pushing that aggressive, you know, domination angle on you. And a lot of people put these things out literally just to piss people off. They get a lot of views. They you know, a lot of people share them. Oh look at this, Can you believe this? And yeah, I get it because I'm from a place again if you remember that there was when I grew up, I mean a huge percentage of the people in the state that I lived in, you could hardly find anybody without Sicilian or Irish blood in them. So we were all cousins of one kind or another. So we would all turn to each other at some point, go, you're seeing this shit. You know when things would happen. But here's the thing. In a lot of cases, you got to rewind and examine it because it could be AI, it could be made up crap, it could be propaganda. And that's the problem here now is that there is so much of this artificial junk coming out there. This isn't necessarily you know, some bodycm thing that happened to accidentally get caught.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Also, somebody.
Speaker 4: Just wasn't put on a handheld cell phone, by the way, but the guy that bart the food like it was a court you know, so it's holding the tandel cell phone allegedly like you know, like you're saying that one. I'll admit that's one of the video is that I probably shouldn't look further to the comments on but because a lot of them I'll see, Like there's.
Speaker 3: Another video that I saw where this lady is walking the pit.
Speaker 6: Ball and this is a big freaking gorilla in front of her, and it says like one animals reignited because it raised together and the dog runs up and the girls I was hugging the dog and all that, and so I was crolling down the shirt of Ai.
Speaker 3: AI was like, this is I asked a lot.
Speaker 4: And then when you go back and watch it, Yeah, that one I'm not for to the comments and that one, so I'm gonna be honest about that.
Speaker 2: Well, you got to remember also that there's a huge contingent of people that want that out there because they'll they'll argue that not only is it you know it, not only does that happen all the time anyway, but people need to see it, and because of that, they're willing to accept something that has been staged or manufactured. I mean, I saw a whole thing about a guy who was making a lot of money actually on YouTube with you know these supposedly like surprised joke videos and stuff, and then after a little while people caught them, you know, basically setting the thing up in advance and having people you know act and then editing it together so that it was way more outrageous, you know, than it really is, you know what I'm saying. So there are ways of stagingness, either in the real world with real people or in some cases with digital assets, or a combination of both. I mean, have you seen the crazy weird video of me? It's supposed to be an AI of me making some ridiculous point on a microphone. Probably not.
Speaker 3: I don't think i've ever seen you a video actually.
Speaker 2: All right, not a lot of people have seen this, But I'll go get it, okay while I'm talking to you, and I'll give you a link, okay, and I want you to take a look at it because it's kind of funny, and you know, you've never seen me on video, but it is a good representation of me on video, Like it looks like I looked a few years ago, very accurately. I mean straight down to you can tell there's a ponytail pulled back and I've since cut my hair, Okay, So it's a good representation of me a couple of years back. I would say, the weight I was at and everything else. It's not how I look now exactly, but it's close. I mean, it's recognizable. They got my voice wrong, okay, from the tone. And this is the thing about AI. AI has not been able to accurately reproduce me yet, which I'm kind of proud of. People have tried to reap produce me in AI and like kind of make me into a digital puppet, and they can do it with a lot of other people who have put out media, and the AI can't get me right, Like there's obvious mistakes in the linguistics, there's obvious mistakes in the videos. Usually this is the closest anybody's ever got, which I found remarkable, and it's weird looking to me. Uh And it's in the form of a short let me see, I don't want to play it accidentally but I'm probably gonna wind up playing the damn thing accidentally. Hold on, let's see if you go, Okay, I paused it before I did anything any real damage. But let me see if I can share this to you because I want you to take it look at it real quick. Well, you've never seen a picture of me or anything. You don't know what I look like at all.
Speaker 4: No, No, I also like a let's send the pictures on like your banners, you get appear on camera for like a couple of minutes off Steve Show one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've also been on a Yeah, I'm just saying. I mean I've been on like, I've been on TV on the Plays Network, I've been on a twofoil hat. I was on video and the whole time. I mean, I've been on video inside places.
Speaker 4: I was like, I didn't start to scaled on podcast is really uptoded that twenty twenty because I wouldn't fall off politics sintil twenty twenty, those who are just focusing on metal and just whatever those halls, construction, this that and the other, what's what's the COVID shit kicked off?
Speaker 3: And definitely what kind of I was like, Okay, I got to start in this and see what the hell is going on?
Speaker 4: And then I learned the players got you see you see in politics, and you were too.
Speaker 2: Busy into until you weren't too busy. Is what happened there, right, Okay let.
Speaker 4: Me uh yeah, I would have to kill.
Speaker 2: I pasted the link, but I swear to you this looks like me pretty much, with the goatee, the facial ship like everything there, including the way my movements are. While I'm on Mike, I talked with my hands a bit, which only people that have seen me visually and you know, pay attention, have seen it. But you can see I talked with hands. I move around kind of like this guy does this this weird AI projection of me, But this is a fully AI projection, which now that you hear my voice in its normal form, it's nowhere near my voice. It's off. It's like they corrected the buzzing sound in my voice, the roughness that used to get me letters from Australia all the time, or emails actually from Australia all the time, where they said you sound a lot like Alex Jones. What this was made only like this year sometime, but they obviously used older images of me to make a composite, and they obviously used some video of me that was older, because there's no brand new video of me really, So that's why I mean, the only brand new video you could get is a bad quality and from Lancer the online presentations there. But other than that, you'd have to go back a couple of years to get me on a TV broadcast or on a podcast where I was running video, uh, where I was steady on the video for any amount of time. And uh, they they kind of got my They got my body type right, They got a bunch of things right. But my voice is wrong, which is really weird because it's always a problem. Even when they feed the transcripts in they feed samples of my voice. This thing always tries to clean up my voice, which is completely unnatural. But I gave you the link there you see it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'll check it out after it's I don't like that's the thet we're doing because I've only got like one arm of service.
Speaker 3: But it's it's not a writing clear So I'm just gonna.
Speaker 2: Okay, che no problem. You take a look at it, and you report to me next week when we talk, and I'm telling you it's very, very weird. But AI cannot Duplicatocelli, That's all I'm telling you. I don't know why they can't duplicate A, but they duplicated other people perfectly. Like there's this guy. I remember that there was a show for a little bit called The Circus, which got real popular and canceled, by the way, at the same time during COVID that was on Showtime and was all about like all these former Republican political strategists basically, you know, being horrified about Trump was pretty much the whole theme of the show.
Speaker 3: I don't think I watched Showtime start of two thousands.
Speaker 2: Well, the video clips of it were out there on everything, you know, so it became it became very popular and probably got some people to sign up for Showtime just for this thing they called The Circus, and they kept renewing it season by season from like twenty seventeen till I think twenty twenty, like around the time of COVID, when everybody was going to sit down and watch podcasts and long TV shows and whole you know, series and everything else. All of a sudden they cancel it. Then you know, I.
Speaker 4: Admit have been and joyed the first couple of weeks of that because I did putch up with some quality TV that I was missing.
Speaker 2: Oh listen, man, I filled in every hole I had. This is a little weird fact about me. I'm a Star Trek guy. I like Star Trek and I like Star Wars too, but I like No Star Trek very well. I know, like the lore of it. I know the real buind the scenes stuff. I know. I've watched every movie, every TV show that's ever been put out, even the terrible ones, and most of the time that's something that I've held since I was a little kid. When they were rebroadcasting the sixties Star Treks, you know, on seventies TV, I thought it was one of the greatest things in the damn world, to be honest with you, you know, six and seven, I thought it was Superman, you know, better than Superman actually, And they also came out with a movie when I was like seven years old. The first Star Trek movie was released in seventy eight or seventy nine, I forget which, but it was after Star Wars because Paramounts saw how much money they could make with Star Wars they said, fuck it, well, reboot Star Trek two.
Speaker 4: That was the first one Star Wars, the Star Trek. Growing up, when I watched a Star Trek general, what's on the car?
Speaker 3: Next generation? The next generation?
Speaker 4: Yeah, TV and most it's like this is gay, so start washing Star Wars.
Speaker 2: What's funny is that, even though, like you know, Captain Kirk is obviously working with nineteen sixties technology and special effects and everything in the sixties, the next generation is more eighties than it really was ever meant to be. I mean, it's like, we have all these technological advances, it's supposed to be like, I don't know, hundreds of years in the future, and yet these char those chicks have eighties hairdoos.
Speaker 3: Man, it's rough watching the what's the Aliens movies? Like when you watched the movie Aliens. This is in the conference room and they're sitting they're freaking smoking.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well stuff like almost great.
Speaker 4: Old things, and then that and then like between that the clothing. So they're watched and then the technology and it's supposed to be so far advanced, like it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see on the one hand, I mean they couldn't get the hairdos right, and they couldn't get the outfits right for next year generation, so it had that eighties look to it. But on the other hand, they they were very predictive when it came to the use of tablets and when it came to the use of touchscreen technology and stuff like that. I mean that was like unheard of almost you know when they came out with that crap. But chatting, yeah, video chatting, well, video chat you know, there's a strange history to video chatting. By the way, I don't know if you're aware of this, but in Germany they had it before World War Two where you could talk to somebody on a TV screen directly. That is wild. And I didn't believe. I thought somebody was, you know, just feeding me a bunch of crap like they do.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh, Werner von Braun, you know, made the first space shuttle and that kind of thing. And I'm like, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, fine, if you extrapolate, he might have theoretically come up with it, and it's like no, they literally had like tele booths that you could talk to somebody and see the person you were talking to on a screen. Now it was a black and white screen, but it worked and it was in real time. That's pretty wild to me, you know, because most people think that the teletype or the uh there's another name for it, but you know, there's basically it's a phone line hooked up to a typewriter and it can type exactly what was typed on the other end, those kind of machines. Yeah, No, not a telegraph. It's like, it's like it literally is a typewriter that here's the signal on a phone line and then types it out. Yeah, a lot of governments. No, it's not a fax either. A fax is somethingwhere at prints. This thing is literally would like typewriter keys and shit that bang on a piece of paper and retype what's being sent to it. Yeah, these things existed, well, these things existed for like thirty years before they started using the faxes and the more secured communications and stuff. And again, you know, the government had it first then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, was that just just what to say?
Speaker 3: You said, you know that tracks the government having it first and then we did it later.
Speaker 2: Yep, No, it does. And that's the weird thing about this telecommunication thing because I'm like, but nobody picked up on it anywhere else. It like wasn't really used. I mean, maybe it was used in top secret communications, like if you remember from like this the James Bond movies and stuff, people talked on little TVs to each other, you know what I mean. But that was all supposed to be fictional. Well Star Trek did that too, where you could actually see somebody and you know, talk to him in real time and visual communication. And then later on they put it together so that you know, they were pushing holograms of people and this and that.
Speaker 4: But even the concept of another whole put another hole in the narrative about Hitler beings drew of dictator and you know, another country. Second fact, that's true, Then why was it given the citizens that kind.
Speaker 3: Of technology instead of just keeping it for the military.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, well that decision wasn't made by him. That was something they see now that's still yeah, No, there's a whole weird thing to Hitler where you know, listen, he's not a good guy. But oh no, no he's not.
Speaker 3: He's still a politician.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with you know, anyone running any country whatever, but it's like I don't I'm thinking, like this severely exagerated, just like today you know, always vilifying, talking about the Palestinians, the evil people, these uh evil people, just filling the bunk wherever is supposed to be.
Speaker 3: At the time, I think it was the same thing back then.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, because you know, you have to change the tropes now, right, you have to simply describe everyone as evil because attacking them for being sub human or whatever is no longer acceptable. You know, like when they were.
Speaker 4: Calling that's the one rut there that nobody ever wants to question. It was like, oh no, I can't question that one until, like you know, recently with us very look around on the next time stepping.
Speaker 3: In the mind that a lot of these are bod accounts.
Speaker 1: But like.
Speaker 3: Some of those memes would to make a fun of the Jews. Man, holy shit.
Speaker 2: Well, and you know what's messed up is that stuff was real common in white power type literature for years and years, and like offshoots of the John Birch Society and some more extremely conservative you know, underground right winger type stuff that was around for a long time. Yeah, that's precisely what they did. You know, there are people that tell you that the Learned Elders of Zion is a real thing and all this and blah blah blah. And it's like, look, man, you know, there's there's a difference between revising history and simply throwing out all things and making it up from you know, from whatever it is you want to believe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, And we do humanize them because like you know, yeah, I know that like Israelis and you know, Zionists, you know, the Zionist Jews and this that and the other.
Speaker 3: Fucking I know someone.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say, hell, I know this person, but this person you know this, That's what I know is that Jew and they don't agree with what the Zionists are doing and all this stuff. And you just do talk all the time about government conspiracy, begain. He's all fought with luck with you and I are saying so that I can't you know, I can't shit on all of them.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: See, the first thing is this, to try and put people into groups to begin with is difficult. I mean, you can share certain cultural ideas, or you can share certain religious ideals. You can have shared ideals and ideas and concepts and culture. This is true, but when you start to get into like I mean, look, I've dealt with more than one person who's pretty much like, hey, look that's a jew therefore they're in on it. You know. It's like, no, and just because somebody has a last name doesn't mean much either, you know. That's that's the other weird thing, you know, where it's like, oh, they got a Jewish name, or they had a Jewish name and they changed their Jewish name. There might be more than one reason why they changed their Jewish name, you know what I'm saying, And it could have been changed by something that had nothing to do with the individual you're talking about, who has no concept of this crap, who is living a completely different life without any awareness of it. You know, unless you have poof of this directly that somebody's involved in something, it's like, you know, they dial it back a little. But on the other hand, this idea that there is you know, this blanket sort of immunity that is granted to entire groups of people is also equally ridiculous. You know. That's like saying all Americans are fill in the blank, you lose, okay, because you're wrong. No matter what, there is no all Americans anything, okay, And guess what, there's no all Catholics anything. There's no all Jews anything. There's no all Muslims anything, okay, because check out, check into it, you'll find not true.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's a whole Muslim thing. I I want to call people full fucking recharge on that. I worked for God, I was a Muslim doing the GAA station in La Grange.
Speaker 3: It was a very very decent.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I worked with and four different Muslims of all stripes. And I'm talking everything from will Hobby guys to uh, you know, your she heite, your Muslim guys, your Assuni she hete all that, Okay, And I gotta tell you they got a good measure of scumbags in there along with a good measure of solid people that you would trust with anything you got, okay, And you don't know until you know, Okay, it's got nothing that you can't sit there and go like all Muslims this so therefore all you know, it doesn't work. And that was one of the weirdest heartbreaking things about like the post nine to eleven Ferver to me, it's, you know, because I was working in gas stations then, and it's an interesting world when you work in like, you know, gas stations, especially if they're twenty four hours and they have another business attached to them, like a convenience store, garage. There are various things, car washes, you can have attached to them. Sometimes you have multiple businesses attached to a gas station. Anyway. For a long time, of course, you know, people talked about how either all the Indians owned them, or all the Pakistanis owned them, or all the Muslims owned them. It was true that there was a huge population of those guys because that franchise agreement was relatively easy to get a hold of so long as you had the cash, okay, And it was a way to build a foundation and to bring here's one of the concepts that is consistent very much. So nothing one hundred percent, mind you, but very high percentage of Muslim guys and guys from those countries believe in working for the sake of their families and their group. Okay, So they will work as a group and bring their cousin together, they're brothers and sisters together, bring them all together into one place, try and live as cheaply as possible, which is actually an intelligent way to be, and then turn around and own something so that they have control over a business, they get to make the you know, the line's share plus a paycheck, so they're on both sides of the equation, all right, and then they try and expand it. And if you've got you know, ten people all marching in the same direction, you've got an army, A small one maybe, But if you've got ten people that are cooperating, all with the same idea, how fast can you save up to buy something? How fast can you turn around and buy property so that everybody has their own homes to live in? Eventually you can do that. And Americans are angry because we don't have that kind of basis where you have multi generational or family cooperation. I mean, occasionally you see it, but it's at a very low percentage where we.
Speaker 3: Go into business together. As a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: One of those first move to Houston, I was actually staying in the household like you were talking about.
Speaker 3: It was Mexicans not to doing things.
Speaker 4: I yeah, I'm trying to be funny, but you're looking out his great points.
Speaker 3: I'm just sitting there just shutting up.
Speaker 2: I'm learning.
Speaker 3: I'll put up a fucking statue, but I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I talked to I talked too much sometimes, and you know, I occasionally I get a little irritated with the whole San Migier thing because it became really annoying right after nine to eleven. So I'm in New Jersey. It was problematic because I had guys there that, you know, I taught some of them how to speak English. Okay, they were decent guys, and I put them to work because they were guys who wanted to work all the time. They didn't call out sick, they didn't turn around and tell me they had eight things to do. They weren't leaving because it's their girlfriend's birthday. They were dedicated workers. So I put them to work because that's what was available to me in some places and other places they weren't. So I had other people. But the point is I had literally had to get into physical confrontations of people right after nine to eleven because there was this general outrage about we've all been struck, even though I'm in New Jersey and New York was the place that was hit, you know what I'm saying. So it was like and a weird thing happened. The worst was this kid I sent out there. He's like twenty years old, and I just told him, listen, we got to change the flags because we had like ten American flags around on the property. Because I'm in the middle of three military bases in Jersey where there's Fort Dick's Air Force Base, McGuire, and Lakehurst Naval Air Base are all in one general area, and I was running a gas station basically in the middle of that. So we had to you know, we had ten American flags out there on display all the time. Okay. That was just part of doing business in that area, and they wanted to see representation. And the guys who were coming in out of the bases were happy to see the flags. So you keep your customers happy, Okay. So I send a guy out there because I noticed that one of them is tattered a bit. They get ripped after time, you know, just flapping around in the breeze and whatnot. Okay, So I send him out there to go take care of it. He throws one over his shoulder and he's trying to put the other one up on the pole and whatever. He didn't even let the thing hit the ground, all right, which is you know, a big thing. If you know anything, if you were a boy scout or a cup scout. You know, you don't let the flag hit the ground, et cetera, et Cetera's a lot of rules. Okay. Anyways, I gave him the quick version of those rules. He knew him, but he threw it over his shoulder, and somebody took that as disrespectful. The next thing I know is I got, you know, Joe Rednecks pulling up next to the guy getting ready to lynch his thumb ass. And he's sitting there like what I'm hanging the flag up, you know, like he doesn't even get what the hell he did wrong. And I didn't get what he did wrong. But meanwhile I got a step physically in between this Pakistani kid who doesn't know what he did wrong and these guys that want to beat his ass because somebody took down the buildings in New York because of the propaganda and stuff, you know what I mean. And locally on the radio station, there was a radio station, AMFM radio station that did like Jersey Talk all the time. There were people calling in there and saying that I had terrorists working at my gas station on air live callers. It was just.
Speaker 3: That kind of and that kind of behavior. If those guys were just playing, it's called patriar autism.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, we we just go full fucking retard because it's just so engulfed in the propaganda.
Speaker 8: It's like, oh, yousa team America. Fuck yeah, no, dude, straight up, there have no concept of what the hell is going on.
Speaker 2: Right, It's like virtue signaling with your fists. I mean, you know, and all you're gonna do is beat up some kids.
Speaker 4: Gonna work for this kind of jackasses, Like I went in their houses and I gotta deal with this stuff. I gotta just bite my tongue because I'm like customer or you know, customers supposed to be right. I was raising the time, but I was, uh, that was actually a thing where the customer's hold is right. You know, you're trying to respect your customer, not like the big corporations will it's like you know, Nascar, Walmart are just outright shitting on the fucking customers.
Speaker 3: No, when you're in an actual market, you're kind of your customer.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, when you're actually competing for business in a particular environment, yeah, you actually have to take care of your damn customers. That's all out the window, your your customers, your employees, they don't matter because they're all what you're They're all replaceable. You can cycle them in and out. Who cares? You know, in some cases, when the Walmart takes over the whole damn town, where the hell is are they going to go? Is the attitude which they're not wrong.
Speaker 3: Kind of where it is? You know, yeah, that's kind of where it is in that town. It's like they're only like one of the grocery store than Walmart, Like.
Speaker 4: There's another person who can get me. Thank god, there's a small cast on the road. But no, generally most of the commers go through Walmart here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and after a while, when you have that, you know, homogeneous bullshit, you know, kind of commerce where everything runs all through the same corporate entity in the town. Guess what, they don't care about the quality of the service, the products, the supply chain. Any game they want to play, they can do it all day, because guess what, you're going to be back and in fact, you're going to beg them to restock the shelves. You're going to beg them to stop abusing you. You're not going to walk away and say screw this place. Because they were abusive to me. And you know what, therein lies the same theme I started with, which is, no.
Speaker 3: It sucks.
Speaker 4: Is that exiled for a while to stop going to Walmut and go to the local grocery store and I think they're there just as fucking rude.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, but here we go.
Speaker 4: It is if that is because of the corporation with that one, those actually my sister failed me. And that that's a local run store by a family and the son and husband for years.
Speaker 3: And if you're not from this town, dude, they treat you like an outsider.
Speaker 2: See now that's the exploration, and I get that, but that that may be an app Let's just say that's true. Okay, I'm not going to contradict it, but that's a rare situation. The truth is this, it's become so much more common to you know, basically behave this way that now that is the acceptable culture, if you will, there is no reason to respect the customer. There's no reason to take care of them the way I mean, the way I was trained to handle customers, you know, in the nineteen nineties is out the freaking window. I used to you know, give refunds to people even though they didn't deserve them. I used to replace products for minor complaints because I wanted them to always walk away with a happy experience, because I was taught that was my primary job as somebody managing the store. You know, make intelligent decisions about it. Don't just give stuff away all the time. But you were supposed to do two things. You were supposed to keep your employees happy so that they stayed with you, so you had skilled people that always knew what they were doing one. And two, you were trying to keep your customer base solid the way it was and grow it at all times. And the way you did that was by never losing your most steady customers. You had a steady customer who had a complaint, even if it wasn't reasonable, you turned around and you corrected it one way or another. You had a conversation with him where it was like, how can I make this right for you? You don't feel as though you got what you deserved, what you paid for, what you wanted. Tell me how to make this right for you. I would like to make this right for you. And that was the attitude you had, But that is a relic of the past. Now so anyways, anything you want to say before we close it out, because believe it or not, we killed a whole hour.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awesome, man, I like these conversations.
Speaker 2: I like him too because it was a plan this time. But yeah, but it had a theme and we went full circle with it. What else can you ask for?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Uh now, just a sound click dot com for slash augmentation.
Speaker 3: Check out the music. I think the part of the Last Time Bitch shoot.
Speaker 4: Dot com Fords last channel. This is a long one forge Last Money over Everything show. It's all in word and that's where you can catch like music, show trailers, episodes, pretty much something gonna put out a couple of the.
Speaker 2: I was kind of aiming for.
Speaker 4: Instructural videos on guitar, but I'm not the greatest teacher. But if you want to send you play guitar, yeah, I got videos of that.
Speaker 3: I'm up under as well. But I do have a YouTube channel. But yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: You gotta look. It's okay. You got to TikTok yet, No, man.
Speaker 3: I tried.
Speaker 4: I saw stuff that I wouldn't dabble on that because of the short of tension, spand theater and all that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if.
Speaker 3: TikTok and snapchat seemed to be like I'm not twelve, you know, I'm not you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's okay. Everybody's got the wrong way of doing it. But I just think that it would be really helpful to you to have more shorts out there, is all I'm saying. So yeah, I'd like to see more shorts from you. But anyway, look, give me the actual clickable links and I'll put them in the show notes for everybody, because I want you to check out MOE Studios, which is money over Everything, which is kind of funny because it's almost the antithesis in a way that I speak about most things. I know some of you think there's some sort of bleeding red comedy over here and all. But money over everything. Hell no, I'm not about money over everything, but money over everything studio. I'll do it. I'm good, you know, So anyway, so.
Speaker 4: Something but yeah, also, yeah, e MOE Studios on a rumble us a foot flaw there because the shoot is damned in the UK. And if people are telling me about that's all, make sure you fink you see myself as.
Speaker 2: Well, right, and pretty soon listen if I can get my money together, my money together to go and actually pick up the computer. I'll be able to start running the shows on Rumble on a regular live and uh in archive form. We have a Rumble channel right now. If you check out O'Kelly on Rumble, I think it's just o'celly, the ocelly channel. Uh, it may be O'Kelly effect. And that's the thing. It's either ocelli or ocelly effect on almost the platform. We're a company. Walls dot dot, Wall Street, window dot comdo dot com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge. WALLSTREETO dot dot. Go there, now go there, now go there now.
Speaker 1: Superpolition.
Speaker 9: The conversation, what do you fact the design is broken?
Speaker 1: True revelation conversation.
Speaker 9: MS, stop your live show, game, effect, revelation, conversation, a devastation.
Speaker 1: Relation, conversation, effects you are the.
Speaker 10: Effect conversation as.
Speaker 11: Effect, relation, conversation, consion, conversation, show effect revelation.
Speaker 2: When a fan of the effect calls into the effect, I.
Speaker 9: Just wanted to call in and tell you and Michael Swanson and j C's Atilian.
Speaker 10: All of the guests that you have how much I love your show. Always interesting, it's always informative.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to tell you in.
Speaker 5: Person on the phone, I mean I love you.
Speaker 2: I love your show.
Speaker 11: I love everything you do. I will always be there to support you.
Speaker 2: You know that we appreciate you so much. You have no idea. Thanks for most of our fans just in email and death threats.
Speaker 5: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroyed because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and he wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The War State, dot com.
Speaker 1: Hmmation, conversation.
Speaker 10: You are the effect of conversation, silence, broken, spoken commission, devastation, elation to conversation, to conversation, but fall spray no shape, oh straight.
Speaker 2: Conversation, all plain straight motor of.
Speaker 1: Elation to conversation, a vision called first station.
Speaker 12: Affect relation to conversation, the modest place of rock. But the who the medsins my main afrasion not okay, demolishing that called my ambassador of my faith.
Speaker 3: The chapter of my soul.
Speaker 2: You are the affect.
Speaker 10: Relation to conversation, changing cos about religion before and home.
Speaker 2: Thinking if I'm doing so, I can't go.
Speaker 1: To do I.
Speaker 10: When he saw got the border and decided that my five dies people.
Speaker 1: Compensation, he had the effect the compensation I restrain of the effects. Never got baby for my in the contest that I have.
Speaker 2: Not nor cry aloud.
Speaker 1: Any but a.
Speaker 10: The effect story, the effects, relation to conversation, conversation.
Speaker 1: All say.
Speaker 10: Straight offcation to conversation.
Speaker 1: Sure to call first. That's the.
Speaker 2: May be for my unsol in the contest.
Speaker 1: If I have not winced nor cry about un.
Speaker 2: In suggest blood burn.
Speaker 10: The effect, the effect valation.
Speaker 1: Level conversation, the Malasier conversation.
Speaker 9: For the effect saxode from the ass Yes reboard Jaoic la
Speaker 1: So