Speaker 1: Hey, guys, I got my hours research on this, but what's up. I'm gonna use for the d Live thing tomorrow. I just want to say I might do a Rumble stream to Rumble Studio stream tonight just and it will be the last Rumble Studio stream of d Live because after that I will be taken out the I'm what's up, guys, and welcome to Jake Filter. Jake Filter. If you guys don't remember, don't know what Jake Filter was. It was a show. It was a but I was told to not do it anymore because of bobbing. Yeah, I was told not to do it anymore if I wanted to keep that person, and I'm doing it now because that person and I are not friends. J Filter is not no Filter. So because the guy was doing a show called No Filter. If you and Jacob's gonna be wondering why I'm not using his I don't. I'm I used it this morning. I used it this morning, and with this one I can get my clips where Jacobs he only had one clip space left and I couldn't use his clips. But it's it's an opportunity for me to get some help with streaming and stuff. And also and I'm very grateful to Jacob for it, and I'm also.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, you do.
Speaker 1: But how is everybody doing? But the big news is I just found out they brought a show back from my uh, from my uh childhood in the two thousands, there was a show called Ballamona, damn it, balla Morey that was featured. It was it was a show, so I didn't know what Balmorey was until I watched it on the came on TELC the Learning Channel when it was the Learning Channel and not the Lion Channel for do. But good morning, guys, I hope good afternoon guys. I hope that everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing okay speak. This is part of the show where you speak.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The picture.
Speaker 3: Loveless, virtue, love, fay to the father his home name.
Speaker 2: Don't go riding on the loan bad? There is ches.
Speaker 1: Lordassy, it's.
Speaker 4: O.
Speaker 1: Don't's itch behaveasy picture.
Speaker 4: The lord Hang to the father is hold, don't go and know a loan bad?
Speaker 2: So alry, guys, I.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: Oh h.
Speaker 2: M hm, Sorry guys, I.
Speaker 1: Keep mm hm, I keep farting m and the group. Yeah, mister Bluesky. Come on home, mister Bluesky, we need to talk. Hold on, I'll give you a links. I know Lydia's live. Yeah, I might be getting Steve Grillo on my show. There go h yuh. I just want to say to everybody. I want to thank everybody.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I might be doing my last Rumble Studio, my last deal Rumble Studio. I might do a Rumble Studio stream tonight to get that out of the way, because tomorrow I might be doing and then I'm gonna cut the feed for mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm at all your hurd uh, I'm all, you know.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you a little bit about what I've I've you know, I'm ten years ten years ago. I was in I was in ten years ago, in twenty sixteen, before the YouTube, I was not doing a lot of stuff I wasn't doing I was. I was doing videos, but they were on because we didn't have internet here house. I was doing. I had a computer, but no internet I was doing. I wish I could find those skits of me. I didn't save a lot of my shit. I didn't save any of my old videos for my twenty tens. Those would have been Those would have been good videos to put all along. But everybody's wondering. Everybody's gonna wonder why I'm using my old thing for now. Jacob didn't kick me. I just didn't want to. I know that he has a big interview coming up with Rock and I didn't want to. I didn't want to kick him from it, and also didn't I just wanted to use I have my I was reset today, yay. But I want to say that the party bars always will be the party bards will always be here. We will always be professional and about a dollar and something. By the way, I remember watching bal Mauri when I was a kid. Bye, Bud, what's storing? By the more? Would you like to know who's just doing balm? Sorry? I got that show in my head today. But what's that guys? But oh yeah, someone's here. It's mister blues guy. Hey, Hey, what's up brother?
Speaker 5: Not much? I was just watching leave If before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody, like I said this morning, Uh, they're saying that Stevie Lou went live. When I went was live this morning, I took a four hour and nap.
Speaker 5: Stevie Lou, yees, Stevie Lou who Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, did I did I tell you that? A wrestler messaged me today. No, actually know it's sheet Core Jade from n x T.
Speaker 5: Nice people.
Speaker 1: People know who I am. Yeah, by the way, we're doing Jake filter.
Speaker 5: By the way, by the way, Jake filter to.
Speaker 1: Return to j filter. You know what I was realizing this acronym. I was like, I could do Jake filter now without Bobby. The reason why I stopped doing Jake filter because Bobby. Because Bobby said, if you do j filter, I can't come on because I'm no longer part of no Filter. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: I can. I can do what the thing is now. It's like I don't have I don't have Bobby and him telling me what to do. And also I'm not doing it on Jacob's thing because I want to keep the clips for this because what Jacobs think. He has his own clip system. I just and I want to be very respectful to him. I am very grateful to have him as a friend. I'm not I'm not trashing him. He's and and he actually told me that I didn't have to delete the vobs and stuff, but I wanted to because I didn't want the bods on. I just downloaded him and because that's what Jim would have jib my friend, you know, jib Christopher Jib Yeahbi, Hey, I might be doing a stream tonight on Rumble Studio. The reason why I wanted to do one on here h is, you know, we're leaving. D Love is shutting down in about almost almost twenty four in about thirty hours.
Speaker 5: Huh. You know, so is it turned into something else or is it just shutting down for good?
Speaker 1: Shutting down for good. They're there, they're they're in a they're in an audit right now. Dlave has been has been a platform for almost nine years, and you know, you know D Love, me and d Love had a history. Bye. You know for the eight years I've been on the platform since twenty eighteen. I'm very grateful for the opportunities that I've gotten because of it, and you know, I'm thankful for it. I'm thankful for d Love.
Speaker 5: What was that blue eyed something?
Speaker 1: Blue eyed diva? Yeah, yeah, don't remind me about her, please, I don't know. I just I just because it's she got mad?
Speaker 5: That was it was d live right, Yeah, she was part of d Love.
Speaker 1: She is still part of d law. But everybody know, you know, I'm going to I'm going and doing other things. You know. Here's the thing. By the way, there's a clip of us. Did you see the clip Hendrick? A clip of of I tag I tagged you in it on YouTube. It's called Limpsing Battle.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: I tagged you in it. I tagged you in a and uh in the in the in the in the uh poste when I posted it saying that, uh so, Scott Fitzpatrick clipped one of my shows. Mm hmm. But uh by the way, I just want to say, if you want to, by the way, if you live in the by the way, I tried these uh so, my by the way, I gotta give you guys a little thing. By the way, the Little Daddy came out with mini muffett the red wine blue mini muffins.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're good. They have the red, white and bloom. Yeah. I was go try them out. They're good.
Speaker 5: Endorsed by Jake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not sponsor. I just had a box sitting there.
Speaker 5: You're you're not a sponsor, you're just a fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But so everybody's wondering what I'm going to be on. I've been busy with life. I've been busy.
Speaker 5: Trying to.
Speaker 1: I sent a three dollars super tip over there the other day yesterday. I want to get him on the show.
Speaker 5: I really have a lot of friends. You probably have someone that could help you if you really needed.
Speaker 1: He follows me on He follows me on Twitter. We have a I've been talking to him and I can also talk to Here's the thing, listen, here's here's the thing I want to add the You know that that's like talking to Steve Gorilla is going to be talking like talking to someone that was there when Charle was an intern at the Howardster.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's exactly like talking to someone who was there when he was an internal.
Speaker 1: But also, you know also that thing he is sorry, I'm farting. I had milk yesterday.
Speaker 5: Oh I can't smell.
Speaker 1: No if you can hear it every time I'm walking.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: But but here, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: By the way, I've been listening. By the way, they brought back they brought back Gladiators, and now they're bringing back a children's show there called Balamory Ba Molly Mom. That was a It was a Scottish TV show for kids back in the day.
Speaker 5: Huh yeah, are you are you of Scottish ancestry or uh?
Speaker 1: They played it on TLC back in the day for their ready set larm block.
Speaker 5: Do you know what your ancestry is? U?
Speaker 1: Poland and in German? Yeah, and Polish through my mom's family and I think German through my dad's family.
Speaker 5: That's a good mix. That's the same, that's a mix of you like that is very common in Europe since Poland is right next to Germany.
Speaker 1: Hey, is this a family family YouTube channel for disabled adults? This is yeah, this is eighteen plus. But uh, you're but what's up? Yeah?
Speaker 5: But if we are friendly to them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey about the shout out to by the way, shout out? Uh, by the way, May's second.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: If you're in the Newer area, you can go to Rodney's and see Kevin Brennan's first appearance at a comedy club in a while.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he hasn't done any comedy in a while.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Kevin Brenna, I'm gonna do comedy. Yeah, yeah, excuse me and Wray and oh the fucking losers.
Speaker 5: And you've had you've had him on here? Yeah, you know, that's pretty rare, right, Oh know, mm hmm? Thanks good.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, uh so what is the over and what do you think about? What do you think about? He doesn't come over here anymore, flying it doesn't come over. I haven't seen him in a while. He's been busy working with art man and stuff. Can you hear me? Mm hmm, you're tired? No?
Speaker 5: No, I I kind of just woke it up from a long sleep. So yeah, no, I'm I'm.
Speaker 1: It's like eight, it's like eight nine o'clock over there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, But.
Speaker 1: But how's doing.
Speaker 5: She's doing good? Hey, doing good? So do you watch Do you watch any of the this Pineapple guy?
Speaker 1: I'm friends with og mumbling Nick. I know what happened.
Speaker 5: Here's the screen.
Speaker 1: I don't want to watch that.
Speaker 5: I'm friends with old Jim umble Nick too, and he he's they're not feuding.
Speaker 1: You can take that down.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not pointed out. I'm not watching his stream. Okay, I I I love you, brother, but I really don't want to watch Pineapple. The guy guy creeps me out.
Speaker 5: Yea.
Speaker 1: He won't even use his real face. Here's the thing. He was afraid that people are gonna see his real face. He remembered membership.
Speaker 5: That Yeah, I've seen his real face.
Speaker 7: Yuh yeah, but they uh just will let you know that John struck Chadigan. Huh, John stutter and John Yeah struck Chad.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, m hm like three times or something. Yeah, today, What do you think of that?
Speaker 1: I think that is very I think John uses the I think the YouTube striking chair striking system is malfunctioned.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's he's abusing the system copyright the copyright system.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. It doesn't need to be used to strike people. This is their here's the thing for a lot of people, this is their income when it comes to stream. This is how they this is how they get their words out.
Speaker 5: And it's like, well it's the same for John, which is so insane.
Speaker 1: John uses John uses it as a threat to say hey, and I know he's gonna try to copyright this. We're saying his name. I'm not I'm not playing videos of you. I'm not playing videos I am not you know. You know what's so funny A lot of people I now get why a lot of people are telling me to stay away fromstead of the John.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's probably the best.
Speaker 1: I think. By the way, Dan came on. Dan came on my show the other day to tell me because I have a friendship with Deb Deb, yeah, that I can't be friends with him. He yelled at me. From being friends with Deb, Deb has always been nice to me. Deb has always been nice to me because of my friendship with Deb. He started to add, like a slipping asshole to me. Dan became an asshole because I'm friends of someone that he doesn't like. You're he's here's the thing. You guys are friends with people that I don't like, but I don't I don't tell you guys not to be friends of them. Yeah, you know, it's funny that they It's funny that you have you have hypocrites that in the platforms that you know when I heard a shut up.
Speaker 5: Because it got again and we have a corrupt hypocrite police.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you also have people that that that you know, you have these morons that that they Here's the thing when you are on a platform, your stud and Jalen doesn't know the difference between acting and being real. Like I said before, I have I have stuff. I have videos that I should i'd made back in the day. Before I had a YouTube channel that I would have brought up, I would have brought to the table. There there were funny videos of me saying.
Speaker 5: And stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that I was I would. A lot of my videos didn't have what he has now. A lot of my older videos were me my one of my videos is me trying the one of my stuff in my twenty seventeen year twenty sixteen was trying the eminems the carameult eminems.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: It was just me thinking of other stuff to do.
Speaker 5: And then the reaction reaction type of videos of like this is me testing out this, here's me tasting that. You know that that kind of video. You should you should, you should try to get in on the unboxing thing, because then you get send.
Speaker 1: All, hey, I already did.
Speaker 5: Did it work?
Speaker 1: Yeah I did. I did it before. Mm hmm, you know it. It's so funny. The you know, here's here's the thing. Please do not play the h But I want to say this stuttering John should have when he left start when he was here's the thing. He's he's still living like he's in the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah he is. And even then he he was just an errand boy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's an errand boy that didn't give a.
Speaker 5: Fuck He's yeah, exactly, he's an errand boy that never grew up to an errand man.
Speaker 1: And also the thing is he's I see him all the time say, oh, he wanted like five hundred dollars for someone to do a stream. That's insane to do one show with someone for about an hour.
Speaker 5: He uh remember when he got three grand for coming back? There were like some pay pegs and stuff that helped Kevin pay him three grand back in twenty twenty three. Do you remember that, Hey, welcome.
Speaker 1: To the Sorry, sorry about that. I wanted to do something and I accidentally messed up my audio. Well I happened, But you want to hear something really funny. Got to be very respectful to stuttering John. But it's to the point where.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you have been quite respectful, right, Yeah, I don't remember any of any.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's it's funny that it's funny that people don't don't like how it's you know, people want to get on stud of the John Show because he is the biggest guy that Sam Tripley does better views. Can you hear me. Yep, Sam Tripley does better views. Chad does what Chad? So here's the thing, Sam Tripoli, Whitney Cummons, all the guys, all the people that even even Ohen Benjamin does better views.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he's been banned so many times and yeah, even.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Stuttering John, here's the thing. Stuttern John's only claim the fame. He was in one videot one movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah. He was good at reading reading questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Or here's the thing. He was good at reading questions without caring, like, without caring about what he was saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, I'm gonna check the Super Tip. I'm gonna check the Super Tip leaderboard. All right, Number alright, here we go, number number ten or Wrestling Development, that show with producer Joe, Number nine c Pineapple number eight, Who are these? Who are these idiots?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 1: Podcasts seven? Pat Dixon Show number six Carmac Can you hear me? Hello? Uh? Did I lose you? Hello? Hello? H speak Hello, Hello.
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 5: Sorry sorry you.
Speaker 1: Didn't tell I was I was saying. All right, let's go over again. Number two, Wrestling Development number nine, Pineapple number eight Carl from who are These Idiots? Number seven? Pat Dixon number sixth Carmack do you hear me? Yep? Number five, Jimmin's Them number four, Nightwave number two, sorry, number three, Cardiff election number two, Parry care.
Speaker 7: Below, No Number nine, number one, the idiots over at the Schuey Idiot that worked, the Suey Idiot network.
Speaker 1: But it by the way, by the way, by the way. Can I also say, all right, hey, I'm going to end this show.
Speaker 8: Uh Blue, mister Blue ska okay, all right, uh stay back, stay stay stay when I get done because I want to talk to you.
Speaker 5: I'm standing by you, all right, Love you guys.
Speaker 1: Bye,