Speaker 1: Okay, it's Sarah Weren't and we're live. You can listen to us on a kg r RA radio rumble LinkedIn Facebook, i Heeart, Spotify, It's weaker. We're broadcasting from Salt Lake City, Utah, and Hudson Valley, New York, and Uh our producer today is Bill Awesome. Thank you Bill for helping us out. Today, we're going to talk to two young ladies that are the face of courage and are real fighters. So let me introduce so far who we've got so far. We've got Detective Jake Jacobs from Philadelphia on the side and the Officer involved Shooting Unit. And we've got our our Tennessee correspondent, Greg Highlands, a veteran n c I S Special Agent, and I'm Johnson and a veteran n c I Special Region. So again, Uh, you know, we've got two young ladies that are our special guest this hour, that are the epitome of courageous and fighting and uh they've done a lot, so I wanted to uh bring them both up. Can you can you bring Jennifer and Lacey up. We've got Jennifer Finnity, the wife of Sergeant Affinity from it's a transit police.
Speaker 2: Right correct, m b t A Okay.
Speaker 1: And then we have Lacey Lunceford, who's the wife of Brad Lunsford from Las cruse am I saying New Mexico. Lost crusis New Mexico. So you can tell the uh, they're both hideously uh politically motivated wrongful prosecutions of law enforcement professionals. Clearly there's you can see it's a blatant, politically motivated uh prosecution for both of those guys. And uh, you know, we can't have that happened because then as a law enforcements you just can't do your job because you're always looking beyond.
Speaker 3: You, you know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you know, I guess we've got some before we get to the nuts and bolts of this thing, we have significant dates coming up. We've got the nineteenth of September, Brad lunch or Lacey's husband, has a hearing for a new trial, right, yes, sir. And the twenty second of September Sergeant Dave Finerty is allegedly supposed to be sentenced crazy, which is correct? I mean you can you can you can summarize these two cases by saying, one sergeant dayfinerity was accelerated of the charges before they even charge them federally. I don't get it, and I'm sure you don't get it either, Lacey LUNs for husband, that Brad Lunsford, he didn't have a choice. I mean, he was trying to save his partner. And the bottom line is the subject killed himself. So those are that's what we're looking at. But it's important for you guys to know what's for our audience and everybody else to know what the hell's going on with these cases. I guess we'll start with Jennifer. Jennifer, can you give us a little idea, you know, a summary of the case and where we're at right now.
Speaker 2: Sure. Well, my husband went in for a normal shift.
Speaker 4: He was the sergeant maning manning the officer in charge desk. Because lieutenants called in that evening, he was on that duty while another sergeant was the patrol supervisor. During the evening, a patrolman used force on a individual on the te station train. They had gotten a call from the inspector saying that they couldn't get somewhere off of the train. The train was closing for the night. It was like one point thirty in the morning. So this officer went to go help the inspector get the homeless gentleman off of the train, and while he was on the train trying to get him off, the officer said that the homeless individual assaulted him, but there is no video of that on the train. There's only video outside of the train, so that the only video that we see is them coming off of the train, go to the platform and then moving to the escalator where the patrolman used his baton on the homeless gentleman three times, and back at the station when the officer comes with the homeless gentleman. Dave was going over the use of force incident with him, and Dave didn't believe what he was telling him.
Speaker 2: Things weren't adding up, so Dave.
Speaker 4: Told the supervisor, who happened to be the deputy chief and head of internal affairs, and Dave said, it didn't look like you know, it was not a good arrest and unlawful use of force, and they guaranteed Dave that he would look into it. And Dave was convicted for doing his job, while everyone else got to pass. We were in the case for four years and the day before trial the original police report our lawyers had asked for all along, we were told that it didn't exist. Suddenly appeared that piece of evidence exonerated my husband and then for a year he thought that we were okay, being able to start our chapter with this all behind us, and we find out that he was the topic of the federal investigation that was going on and the that charged him at the state level. Rachel Rollins was then promoted to US attorney under Biden, so she charged him at the state level, but then when she was US attorney, also charged him federally for basically the same charges that he was cleared of in the state case.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, just unbelievable. You know, Okay, so the homeless person, what's his status now?
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He was supposed to testify at the federal trial and they were unable to locate him.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: My thought is that they probably knew where he was. But my husband was the only one that talked to him. Nobody talked to me. At his side of the story, Dave's called ems for him.
Speaker 2: Dave was very kind, told him.
Speaker 4: How to tell his lawyer for any discovery that he would need. Nobody took the time to talk to him so.
Speaker 1: That they can't find that's bullshit. Excuse me, you know, I mean it's convenient that they can't find effect witness. Yep, you know what I mean. It's not the first time it's happened. Incidentally, people do everything they can to There's one case where they hit the guy in a cabin in the woods, you know when you're thinking of But you know, that's what it came down to, because they didn't want him test testify. So may I ask what happened to the officer that actually did the lawful.
Speaker 4: Yes, he pled guilty in the state case, got two years probation, is allowed to collect his retirement and social Security, and.
Speaker 2: The trial.
Speaker 4: At the federal trial, he was allowed to say that in another proceeding.
Speaker 2: We couldn't mention the state case.
Speaker 4: But we had to call it another proceeding and he was allowed to say in another proceeding he pled guilty, but we weren't allowed to say in the very same proceeding that Dave was cleared.
Speaker 1: Okay, so boy, I'm going to get whacked for saying this, but that Okay, your husband is a is a Caucasian law enforcement.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: And the officer who got two years probation for the use of unlawful use of force is African American.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So, uh, everybody is except my husband.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And Rachel Rawlins who initially brought that. Where does she work now?
Speaker 4: She is at a college in Roxbury, I believe, ahead of some program that is trying to educate criminals basically, and she had to resign in disgrace because she was caught interfering in the Suffolk.
Speaker 2: County DA race. And that race is part of.
Speaker 4: Dave's case because when she became the US attorney, Kevin Hayden, who was the interim DA for Suffolk County, was the one to clear Dave, and they said that he cleared Dave just to get back at the tea. Rachel Rollins was in the tea's pocket and vice varsa. They would, yeah, she's anti cop, they would feed cop incidents to her, and Kevin Hayden ended up winning the race. There was another can of it, Ricardo or roy O believe was his name. He was Rachel rowlins follower and was also connected in the tea's pocket and they were just men that Kevin Hayden won, so they were saying that they cleared if Jessica.
Speaker 3: Back knowledge the evidence.
Speaker 1: It's so blatant. I mean, this is appalling, right, I mean, yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Definitely?
Speaker 5: I mean I it's like you can't even wrap your mind around it.
Speaker 1: It's so absurd. I mean, anybody and their brother could see that.
Speaker 3: Oh god.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's let's take a look at some of the the photos of the family. I mean, this is who they're trying to go after. I mean, this is crazy. This is Sergeant Infinity and Jennifer right, correct, and then Jennifer, who's that.
Speaker 2: Is my father? Now that's Dave's dad.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's awesome, Okay. And then we got the whole whole tribe there. Who were the little girl's names?
Speaker 4: Skyler is my oldest, she's ten, and Charlotte is seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, and the what is that cows?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we went out for ice cream and that's there's a big firm there.
Speaker 1: I was lazy. I was looking for Matthew over Street out there to see anyway. Matthew ver Street has been a h I guess before with Lacey, and he's awesome.
Speaker 4: And then I have a twenty year old stepdaughter who goes to college in England. So Dave hasn't been able to even go see where she goes to school because he can't leave the country.
Speaker 1: Oh that's ridiculous. That's ridiculous. So and did he win this? Did he did?
Speaker 2: And we didn't let him?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 1: Right? Okay, well where is this?
Speaker 2: This is in Maine?
Speaker 4: He's uh, this is at the harbor in Wells, Maine. And they have not to try to teach kids how to tie out. Stave was in the coast Guard, so he can tie all of those knots without the direction.
Speaker 2: So he's trying to teach the girls.
Speaker 1: That's a really good skill to have. It is, I like, a really good skill.
Speaker 2: To have whenever I tie a knot. He is like not happy with what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I'm sure, I'm sure. I mean, just keeping the names of the of the knots straight, it's crazy. Yes, Bill, can we bring up the the website for the Okay, this is a support Sergeant Sergeant David Finnerty's fight for justice. I mean, this is again, this is a clear, a blatant, politically motivated wrongful prosecution, and.
Speaker 4: She's just appalling this incident happened. I believe it was about six months after he was promoted. That is a picture from his promotional ceremony, and.
Speaker 2: You can see how little Charlotte is. She is a baby.
Speaker 4: She was three months and she was eight months when this all started, and she just turned seven.
Speaker 1: So any bitty's yeah, yeah, any pitty okay, So we'll revisit your case. I just want to, Lacy, can you give Prouss a small summary of what the hell got you here?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 6: So in August of twenty twenty two, Brad got a call to a gas station for shoplifting. I guess the cesspect has stolen a beer and he was still there. So Brad shows up. He gets to run the guy's name. It's a false name. I think he ended up giving him false information twice. So you know, they were trying to figure out if he sold the beer, who's this guy? Does he have warrants?
Speaker 3: All that?
Speaker 6: So he waits for his backup officer. He gets there, they go to pull him out of the vehicle and he starts fighting arburg Gass. The partner pulled the knife off his lap, the suspect's lap. Then they pulled him out Arbas tried to take him down.
Speaker 2: It went wrong.
Speaker 6: He ended up knocking his head, getting concussion, and the suspected up on top of him. And at this time he started trying to steal his duty weapon. He couldn't get that, so he got the taser. He started trying to manipulate the safety and that's when Brad had to use deadley force to save his partner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just unbelievable. Let's take a look a couple of these photographs. Now, you know it's appalling that Brad as a former army member. Uh you know, it puts in the time to basically, uh save us overseas and then turns around and this happens. So this is Brad overseas, right, Yes, sir.
Speaker 6: He was. He was deplayed twice I racket for combat.
Speaker 2: He was a cavalry scout.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, because we talked. Your dad asked him if he knew what a scout? Oh yeah, oh boy, there's Brad. Okay, now, may I ask you not a peak contry? No it is it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's our orchard behind him.
Speaker 1: See. Well, now now we know what a peak entry it looks like. And these little guys what their little guys names.
Speaker 6: So Logan is ten and Liam just turned seven, so our kids are the.
Speaker 1: Same age, Leah, But wow, that's crazy, that's crazy. So Liam is a little guy. Wow, you're smart for his own good.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's like my seven year old.
Speaker 1: Wow, Bill, can you bring up the website for Brad Okay Brad Lunsford Legal Events Fund. So both of those funds, Uh, the Sergeant Affinity Fund and the Officer Brad Lunswered Fund. You know, we can we can't get we can't let this uh politically motivated Uh, you know, wrongful prosecutions stand because it could affect every law enforcement person in the country. And this is crazy.
Speaker 6: And do you know what it has started affecting our department. We've had a couple of shootings recently. And then you know, they're younger guys and they told when the sergeants, you know what, I hesitated. I thought of Brad and I hesitated, And that's gonna it's going to get somebody hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the hesitation is going to get somebody killed. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: You have to rely on your training. I mean, you know, uh, I think all three of us have been in situations where you don't have time to think, you know, you get you've got to do something based on your training and uh, you know that's the only way to stay a lot.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So now both of you are with the Pipe Beetter Foundation, right correct?
Speaker 3: Bill? Can you bring that up? Okay?
Speaker 1: Uh, this is a pipe Paer foundation and uh, Lacy you've been on it for our brade's been on for a while and uh Dave just got on there. That's great. Yep, that congratulations brothers. So can you Bill? Can you bring that down a little bit? There's a photograph of Sergeant Finnerty and there's a photograph of Brad Lunser. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if we click on those what do they it brings you right to it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so what's the We're gonna have to but we're gonna have to make shy runs for the website if we could. Can we do that unless unless they have exceptionally good eye sight. See hang on a second, let's see. Yeah, the the uh it's Pipe Hitterfoundation dot org.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 1: How you get to that? Can you hit the Brad Luncher want to learn more Brad Launcher?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so we'll try to bring up the website for that. It's uh Bill, it's a Pipe Hitter Foundation dot org. And if you guys, if anybody goes to that, uh and I hope you do a lot Pipe Hitterfoundation dot org, you'll see just what we saw. There's a Sergeant Affinity and Officer Lunsford, and you know they really need your help, uh to uh fight this uh politically motivated wrongful prosecution. I mean, it's just a you can't say that enough. I mean, that's exactly what it is. So and then for uh, let me see if we can the Brad Lunswort is a gifts end go for I think if you type in Brad luncertain gifts end go. And then for Dave Finnerty, it's donor Box dot org.
Speaker 4: Right, yep, that is the Pipe Pitters is the donor bo. We also have a gifts end go. Okay, the donor box is the pipe Pitters.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean this is brutal because I mean I just can't imagine the fallout from both of these things. Potentially you've got a you know, you've how long was Dave a with the Boston transfer.
Speaker 4: He was I believe it would have been sixteen years. He could have retired this August if he had stayed on.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Lacy, how long was how long is Brad on?
Speaker 6: He was a nine year Metro at the time.
Speaker 1: Jeez, man, I mean you did you sacrifice that amount of time in your life to help other people? To say nothing of uh a day Farty having been in the Coastguard and Brad having been in the Army, just.
Speaker 6: Appalling, beating that they go after these heroes, you know, for doing their job.
Speaker 2: You know, Brad was justified by the department.
Speaker 6: He was clear, he was back at work when a year later we got the charges. So it's it's completely politically most.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, can you see, I mean you can see that there there was a substantive amount of time on both cases where one was exonerated one was cleared. You know, an extended period of time took place where somebody said or incidentally, you know, I want to bring this up to uh, I mean, just so you haven't understand, I mean, you've seen the bodycam video repeatedly, We've showed for Brad, and he didn't have a choice. He didn't have an option if you wanted to get home alive that night. He didn't have a choice period or his partner for that medal, but the subject was an African African American in a car.
Speaker 8: Call these things I don't know, Hope, I'm saying, Okay, we could call all these states politically motivated.
Speaker 3: It's not politically motivated.
Speaker 8: You know, someone if you're walking down a dark outing, it's Summo pulls a gun on you, rob you of your money, committed crop. You know, John just said that he watched the video of Brad. He had no choice. Then your husband wasn't even a location. And these people know that. You can't go One guy played guilty, but you can't mention it. You know, Brad was already clear. These are crimes that just because you have a position or a title, you don't have the.
Speaker 3: Right to ruin.
Speaker 8: You know, those children's lives, your lives of other copslides in the future, because I've had those officers tell me when you had a politically motivated arrest of a law enforcement officer rested for doing this job.
Speaker 3: It causes it's just human nature.
Speaker 8: You think we want to refeel, you hesitate and you get your brains blown out. You can't we all trained here. You gotta have that muscle memory. I don't have time to worry about it.
Speaker 3: A fucking excuse my.
Speaker 8: Language, but it pissed me off a day or whoever, they are not gonna get charged my muscleom he tells me to raise my tire.
Speaker 3: My sights and take you out. Simple.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's not who's in this damn courtroom.
Speaker 3: And that's what Brad did and said.
Speaker 8: Obviously, if you want to call him a gentleman, he can't give it.
Speaker 3: That mean he was lying.
Speaker 8: I mean we all know that everyone was lying, and it's just everyone was lying. Why is your husband still going through this nonsense? You know, we saw the body go came, get off the soapbox, now call music. We saw the body going camera. We watched it whatever you use a forced expert, and we saw that what Brad did had he had no other choice.
Speaker 3: His partners did knock out on the damn ground.
Speaker 8: What you are, oh, he died, he loved what's this crazy lunatic who was hyped up with drugs blows this officer's brings up? Then you can have the speak ass ceremony saying they died doing.
Speaker 3: What they know. We don't want I'm totally I'm done.
Speaker 4: At Dave's federal trial, two officers finally, after seven years, they have never told anybody that when the patrolman came into this from the sally Port into booking, the homeless individual was in cuffs, and the patrolman put his hand up around the throat of the homeless gentleman while he was cuffed. In booking, a monitor room officer only said to Dave, we need to get out there, but never told him why. The booking officer said nothing, and all long said, oh, I broke it up. And at the trial, our lawyer like asked, you know, did you tell None of them told for seven years, that's a civil rights violation.
Speaker 2: That they both witnessed, and they never said anything.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And Dave didn't even know.
Speaker 4: Dave didn't never even watch full clips of the incident. The monitor room officer was controlling the video and he would fast forward to what he thought was important parts.
Speaker 2: So Dave never saw the full video, just saw clips.
Speaker 4: And Dave never saw the patrolman putting his hand around the throat of the homeless man until like a year later when we had evidence going over the evidence for a trial.
Speaker 1: What is it if you're remotely familiar with the Karen Reid, what is what Sally ports in Boston? And nothing good.
Speaker 2: Happens, Nothing good happens in a Sally for.
Speaker 1: If they're breaking back, you know, lights on, inverting videos exactly. That's appalling. Yep, that's appalling.
Speaker 4: And they when Dave at the trial, the deputy chief, who Dave told about this incident up on the stand, was asked, Dave never signed off on any reports. The Petroua Street supervisor was the one to sign off on the report, even though he knew it wasn't a true report. And our lawyers asked him why to the deputy chief, why did you allow them to sign the report? And he said it wasn't my job to tell a grown man with a gun and a badge to not sign a false police report. So then our lawyer further asked him some questions about it, and he doubled down again and said it's not my job to tell a military man of twenty years with the badge, I'm not to.
Speaker 2: Sign a falls police report.
Speaker 4: So they were watching live to time. The commands off the superintendent and the deputy chief for watching in lifetime. The report writing on the air administrative side where they could see and never stopped it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And they said that Dave should.
Speaker 4: Have known that this was on an unlawful arrest and unjustified use to forrest and should have released the homeless gentleman. But the deputy chief said that they didn't release him because he needed to look into it.
Speaker 2: So you're saying that Dave should have known, but.
Speaker 4: You the deputy chief, also head of internal affairs, was saying, well, I needed to investigate it more to see what you know transpired.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. I mean, it's just I mean, it's a combination of a comedy of epic disasters and it has nothing to do with your husband.
Speaker 4: No, and then we asked for self surrender, knowing he was the target of the investigation. So it didn't happen in front of my girls who were five and eight at the time, and the da US attorney, no, we arrest everybody, so my daughters for a save of kindergarten six in the morning, fed surrounded our house like he was a murderer. Only a few of our neighbors knew of the situation, so I had neighbors like texting me like is everything, okay?
Speaker 2: Are you okay? Like they thought that something bad happened and our house was surrounded.
Speaker 4: We had feds in our backyard or driveway in our neighbor's backyard and driveway in front of the house. My daughter was watching out the window. I went out to tell them that I Dave would be right out. He had an outfit readying that they were becoming at some point. Then I went out to say that he would be right out, and they wouldn't let me back inside until he was out, even though they had him on the phone, while my girls were crying and screaming in the bedroom afraid.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let me ask you this. Did they do a search warrant of the house? They did not, No, because it was no there was no need to do that.
Speaker 2: Right, And they did not have body cameras on. They didn't have body cameras.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just an exercise in publicity.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 5: It was all for show.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 5: The best hated person in the world, a white copy.
Speaker 3: What you know.
Speaker 1: I think it's all over the place, at least in uh you know, I forgot to well, I did mention Jennifer is in the Boston area and Lacey is in a New Mexico area. Okay, both of which that have had significant problems.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, we're the most dangerous state in the whole country.
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised, now, I'm not surprised now. Ah, just you know, I mean it sends a bad signal to everybody on the street now that you've got to sit and think about it before you do and while you're thinking about it, you're dead. So ah, oh my god, it's crazy. So Lacey, uh turrying. The course of Brad's trial, Uh, the the prosecution presented a couple expert witnesses, right, yes, sir, can you It's just so we recall that there were two of them, right, weren't there two of them?
Speaker 3: There is.
Speaker 1: The doctor White, Yeah, doctor White. So he's the a U S at the Arizona State University guy. Okay, that his niches, you.
Speaker 6: Know, he's a taser expert.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, right, Yes, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: In Officer Lumford's, uh, situation is that we watched the video several times, and the fact is is that the subject was non cooperative from the get go, and there was a classic, classic textbook example of how everything goes south, and he did everything. He didn't want to give his real name, didn't want to show his hands, was hiding some and underneath him when he was in the passenger side of the vehicle, and then becomes aggressive as he exits the vehicle. And then the whole tussle goes down and you can clearly see the subject on top of the other officer and the struggle going for either the weapon or you know, the taser, and you can see Officer Lunsford trying to pull the subject off the officer with all his might, exerting a great amount of force, and comes from the point that he has no choice. This is something that we tach every law enforcement, whether you're a beat walking cop or a federal agent, we all have the same constructions. We have other governing organizations that govern how we do business. And it's just mind blowing in this case that the Attorney General, the top fucking cop of the state of New Mexico, is going to call in some bozo professor who never did the fucking job to testify as your expert witness. Why wouldn't you go to your own people and have them your old people, being the New Mexico State Police from the academy. Anybody a post certified instructor, bring them in as your your subject. Bet are expert. And the only reason why you wouldn't do that is because you know they would give you the wrong fucking answer.
Speaker 1: Right there you go. It's like two cents and all true, yes, correct.
Speaker 3: And then two other subjects in the car we also have. You know, we still have two other subjects.
Speaker 8: While all that's going on, You got two other subjects in the corner, you know.
Speaker 3: One they got Matt Tinsent.
Speaker 8: We don't have time to be all this nonsense out because he didn't his dad.
Speaker 3: You know, my shirts complied, don't die.
Speaker 8: If he were have complied, if you could fitting all met kimb or whatever whatever the hell he had his system, then you would be to be life to day, simple as day. You know.
Speaker 3: It's like Greg just said, they.
Speaker 8: Wouldn't got the clown to give them the answer that they wanted, which was to target this cop. And most of this nonsense is the same thing. They need to get charged on all these prosecutes. First they got drive in this community PRIP. But these are discrimination tactics. They messing around with people because they're white police officers or law enforcement offices, I'm saying today because a white police officer had that justified shooting, and they didn't want this black law.
Speaker 3: Enforcement expert to tell the truth.
Speaker 8: So when I told them I wasn't I was gonna tell you when I wasn't gonna be lines, they say, well, you don't need to be a law enforcem bass anyway.
Speaker 3: But that's still not gonna stop me.
Speaker 8: But that's that's not just Philadelphia, it's not just New Mexico. It's not just Massachusetts. You can go to any state with any of these progressors or these idiots who run into town, and you're gonna get the same nonsense. You know, we've had Liz Counton on here, We've had we've had them all and it's the same story time and time again. And another thing I noticed was its interesting is y'all get some relativity to say you got so many sep it's amazing.
Speaker 3: But this this stuff gotta stop.
Speaker 8: And on the way it stops is if you lock up rachel rons, you lock up you know they got they need to be charged with crimes and all this stuff that oh well they were No, you wasn't acting your prosecratory or function you wasn't what you did was you committed a crime? And if I committed crime, I just got to be prosecuted. You committed crime, You're going to be prosecuted. They committed crimes. And the fact that you're just some but I'm the US attorney or I'm at this and I'm a that. No, or I'm some professor. Professor, God don't understanding lot or he didn't know what the hell he was talking about. That's like Greg just said, if you don't, if you don't do what we do, you're not gonna know one point.
Speaker 3: Because that's on the average.
Speaker 8: There's time you got and I didn't no time to be sitting back saying well, pardon me or excuse me.
Speaker 3: Your brothers are just blown out. Yeah, the judge.
Speaker 5: In the court, you got to build your bona fees to come into court. The judge has to you have to lay out your subject matter expert. You know, he has to have bona fees. How did the judge even allow that? I mean, the guy never walked a beat in the day of his life. He never did any law enforcement functions from what I read about him.
Speaker 6: So I think he was he worked as a like he worked in the courts. He never was on the street. You know, I don't know if he was like a bailiff or something. He claimed to be a law enforcement officer, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a consultants or something.
Speaker 6: No, Supposedly, he like would escort prisoners in and out of the court, that's all he did. That's what he said at the at the time. But he was never out on the street. He never had to pull his gun. He never had to.
Speaker 2: They didn't even have to.
Speaker 3: There's that then, so you know, yeah.
Speaker 4: We have something in common too with our use of force expert was someone from the department who is the department training person, and.
Speaker 2: We all got trained.
Speaker 4: I joked when we left court, I'm like, oh, I could now use a baton. It was like this big theatrical thing on how heavy it is whipping it out. And but our use of force expert for it was from Dave's department, said that he has reviewed things exactly like Dave did. So he's when he was testified, like, oh, this is exactly what Dave did. He would tell the officer, put away your report, just tell me what happened, walk me through it. Without looking at the report. Let's look at the video like what happened, and that's exactly what Dave did, and right before trial. I believe it was the Barnes versus Felix was a Spreme Court decision that I would should have helped.
Speaker 2: Us and should have been mentioned by the I believe.
Speaker 4: The a U s A that the moment of threat and the totality of circumstances and how you have to take everything in to understand, you know, why an officer might do what they do.
Speaker 2: I might be quoting that wrong because I am not a law enforcement in person, but that decision should have that helped Dave.
Speaker 4: But the use of force expert didn't know anything about it, and I believe they need to go through a screening prior to becoming an expert.
Speaker 8: Questions you know, if I had three days on the street, yeah I wore badge and I had a gun, and I can go to courtroom and say, well, yeah, I'm an expert. The judge gonna say, Officer Jacobs, you only got three days on the damn street. You're not an expert. You know those questions. It seems like they're all in on this, darn fixed. There's no we just had the case recently in Philadelphia a cop got convicted. You made an expert out of someone who didn't know what the honey was doing.
Speaker 3: You know, you you lady, You just described an administrative.
Speaker 8: Assistant somebody somebody, and the judges lied him to be an expert.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: Same with you, Jim. I mean the judge they have a duty to you know, to to balance. It's the scales of justice. And when you sit back and you let somebody who is it brings your teeth now could tell you what I could do in one point six seconds on the street, you know, and it was longer than that, or what I can do when someone brings me in something that's obviously something's wrong with this, and I believe Dave was trying to fix it.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Before he didn't want it to go all the way here. But in this game, you noticed what your husband was trying to do.
Speaker 3: If you're in this.
Speaker 8: Game, you knew what Brad was doing. When you're not in this game, you don't know what the hell is going on. You get decisions like this, These these are criminal acts. I don't care about this politically motivated nonsense because just because your politician don't give you reasonable walk down street, punch me in my damn face. You can't do that, because I'm shoot you will punch you back.
Speaker 5: Jennifer, you did a plastic thing that we all had to learn, was you just cited case law. You sayed a caselaw, and then as law enforcement, we hang our hats on caselaw. And when both of your husbands went through the academy and throughout their training, they had to learn to articulate the things that they do based off of case law. And I think listen to both of your cases. For me, it's very frustrating because that's what we learned. We learn from those cases all and what these what the judicial system did, was they just throughout the model that we we do business by. Unfortunately for Sergeant Finnerty, Uh, he's a scapegoat for for for everybody. I mean, he didn't do a damn thing except what he was supposed to do. And that's that's scary for the administrative part of management and law enforcement.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: The people that actually should be getting punished aren't getting punished. They were they're either exonerated.
Speaker 3: Or community It's just it's just.
Speaker 5: Insane insanny of this whole thing for both of these.
Speaker 1: Well, it's hard to wrap your kind around the fact that well, I think if you look at both of these cases, you'd say that that somebody spent some time cherry picking cases to prosecute because they wanted to Jake, I understand, but I think they cherry picked them for political gain.
Speaker 2: It's not that.
Speaker 8: But you shouldn't be allowed to you know, these are in not committed crime. You know, if I didn't commit a crime, you shouldn't decide to say because what if if Darren Jacobs is walking through a white neighborhood and because he's in that white neighborhood he gets picked out, you say he committed the crime and all these does walk to the white neighborhood, that's wrong, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's the same thing.
Speaker 8: You know, you can't you can't swing with discrimination penning them.
Speaker 3: How the held you want to swing it.
Speaker 8: You know everybody's going to run out there and say, oh this you had Tyreek Hill flying there. If anybody know that football player? Find out what you know that the people radio over heating said this guy was drive like a maniac. What's the first thing they did? They made it a racial issue. And they're going to keep it a racial issue until he's dump but on stage and said no comprinted here, so then they had to squash all that.
Speaker 3: You guys don't get her.
Speaker 8: You know, your husband Jin shouldn't get arrested because some black cop did something stupid in the heat of the moment on the train and your husband tried to fix it, but these idiots didn't want to fix it that night.
Speaker 3: He's an administrative, he's inside. He had nothing to do with nothing.
Speaker 8: Le Si, your husband shouldn't have been arrested because some black guy hopped up on drugs decided.
Speaker 3: To knock out his partner try to steal his taser.
Speaker 8: You know, when you reach for the gun, Brad, don't have to wait till he get the damn gun out the host and say, oh I can't get the gun, let me get to the tATu or if I can't get let me get to his night.
Speaker 3: If he had one on his belt. You don't second wait for all.
Speaker 8: Those things to occur and to sit back and say, Okay, well, hey we got a white guy here who killed this.
Speaker 1: Black guy here.
Speaker 8: It's politically motivated. Hey we got this white supervis hair who's going to get this black that hus that's something wrong there, or we can make it racial politically motivated.
Speaker 3: No crime is a crime. Like Grant just said, we all go through training and we go case smarter like Brady v. Barren.
Speaker 8: You know, can't get in there line, you know, certain certain things like that. You know, people always know them, mirandom ranks, you know. I'm just giving you some some basic stuff that you guys might know. But there's other stuff that we're not allowed to do because we're trained not to do it. I'm not you can do something, you can get away from stuff I can't get away with. It's as simple as that. So they shouldn't be able to do things either. Your husband shouldn't be in jail. He should be crapping and teaching square knocks and sheepshanks and things.
Speaker 3: Of that nature. Yeah, that's what shits be going on now.
Speaker 8: I'm still fighting. Your husband shouldn't be worrying about what my sin is going to be in a couple of weeks. None of them stuff should be going on. And just because Rajul got elected or whatever, I mean, I didn't even know how bad the Mexico worlds.
Speaker 3: They sy tell you can't want to show the first time I looked, felt like, oh yeah, yeah, you can't even the legal people at the border.
Speaker 8: Your your your basically a single mother pretty soon something depending on if something happened with your kids and your Peacan org.
Speaker 3: This stuff should not be allowed. And I don't care who it is, you can't allow it. And when we when we start accepting this stuff.
Speaker 8: Ben and Gregman talking about this movie for the last few weeks now, I called it Idio crazy. The movie's time with Mediocog. That stupid stuff happened. People get dumber and dumber and dumber and dumber, and you're warning your field with tang and that's what we're on our way too, you know. And and stop because I'm and all over because this pisses me all because this is how we keep getting into all this nasis, because we let these people dictate Nasiense and we are we're supposed to accept it. You know.
Speaker 9: I will have to say that.
Speaker 6: I think people around here are starting to wake up. The support that we've received from our community has just been amazing. They've been so far. We had this guy, he's from Alam Grdo, Ben Luna. He reached out to us he's actually doing a documentary on our case and it's going to be called a trial by ideology focusing. So it's we're really exciting that. I think that he's going to release the trailer today actually, so we're excited about that. But just the support and you know, our police department, our whole community, I think people are starting to wake up and realize that, you know, stuff like this is happening everywhere, and hopefully, you know, we remember to vote right, vote the right people into office so this doesn't continue to happen here.
Speaker 3: In New Mexico.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just incredible. I just find it incredible that both of these cases, it's clear that they cherry picked the case.
Speaker 4: In our case, there was another transit police case that was in front of the same grand jury as Dave's, and they decided not to move forward at the grand jury with that once a week feel that day said oh, we need to get somebody, so they decided to go after Dave's and Dave worked for forty five days after this incident, and videos in dispatch or in the headquarters self erase between thirty and forty five days, so he continued to do his job supervise officers, and once they knew that there was no evidence because their videos had been erased, they put out.
Speaker 1: Jesus wow.
Speaker 8: You know, another common denominated a lot of this stuff you've learned is how evidence miraculously goes missing or gets on lad. You know that that's another I don't know how it happens, but it seems like it happens in all these cases.
Speaker 4: In this State case, they said that they found the original police report the day before a trial through a computer software update, whereas like another case that they would say, oh no, we can get all the old reports, but just in days they couldn't, you know, find it, and it suddenly appeared. And then after the DA saw the or the assistant DA had saw the evidence, the DA called and said that we can't move forward charging our cry in.
Speaker 6: Just we had a president of the NAACP. She met with city council. Well, she spoke at city council six months before Brad was charged, and she was saying, you know that this is a young black man, he's well connected, and you guys pretty much better do something about this. Six months before Brad was charged, she spoke to them, and I think, you know, maybe she spoke to the AG too.
Speaker 2: I don't know what was said.
Speaker 1: What was I don't think there's any question about that.
Speaker 6: So and then it's like six months later they dropped charges on us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the US Attorney from Massachusetts, Leo Foley, is right now acting. She took over interim while when Rachel Rollins had to resign in disgrace. So she hasn't had a confirmation hearing yet, so she's going to want to be confirmed.
Speaker 2: So she should never have moved forward with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly exactly, Leah Foley. Uh, you know, we've asked you to come on repeatedly and explain your decision to you know, pursue prosecution if A's already been exonerated. I mean, this is not and roalds or is. I mean, geez, I don't know what you're about, other than it's appalling that either one of these people would cherry pick cases for political purposes. But that's exactly what happened. We've got about four minutes left. I just wanted to go through these pictures again. If I can, I'll give you an idea of you know, you know, there's a lot of devastation in these cases, and we can try to mitigate some of that by you know, helping fund the uh, you know, defense of both of these families, you know. So uh again, this is Dave Nardy and Jennifer Yep and his dad, Dave, his dad. Yeah, that's awesome. And the girls.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we just found out that are the criminal, not the criminal. Sorry.
Speaker 4: The appeal lawyer that we need to hire because we need the best is going to cost one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. So yes, And the girls don't know about sentencing. They know about the results of the trial, but they do not know about sentencing. And there are no federal try There are no federal prisons in Massachusetts besides Devin's, which is a medical one, so if he does have to serve time, he will not be in Massachusetts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that just that breaks my heart because you know, I had to come home and tell our boys, you know, Daddy's not coming home. So I know, I know exactly what feeling right now. It's it's so hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you know the important I mean, they're really important thing. It's devastating you guys, but I mean the big picture, it's devastating to your children. I mean, do these guys does Leah Foley and rout or As when they cherry pick cases for political purposes, do they realize how much damage is being done to the young people involved.
Speaker 6: They don't.
Speaker 2: They don't care that they're just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh, you know, people should understand that this isn't a circumstance where it's only affecting one person, you know. Okay, So anyway, uh uh Bill, can we just show that pipe Eder thing one more time that people can donate on pipe Eder writ mm hmm okay, and I'm bringing up to uh if we can just show there's Day Infinity and Officer Brad Lune for Luncherd, both of whom have a very strong young ladies, you know, fighting for them and supporting them, and it's just incredible. You two ladies are incredible.
Speaker 2: Thank you and very much.
Speaker 1: It's incredible. So we'd love to have you back to let us know what the update is. Hopefully, you know, people will regain sense of their their sense of moral character and moral compasses and realize that this is wrong. Both of these cases are wrong. So you know, I appreciate you taking the time to speak with us today. Okay, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having us.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jim, exactly exactly. Okay, So you just heard from Lacy Lunsford, and interestingly enough, this is on the horizon a trial by ideology. It's a there's a trailer out for it now and we've we put it on our ex account. But it's coming and it should be excuse my friendship, it should be an ass kicker trial by ideology in regard to the new Mexico Attorney General Raoul Torres, who is a Black Lives Matter guy, and incidentally, the subject in that case was a Black Lives Matter supporter. So there's something to look forward to you. I'd really like to see that. The trailer is a kicking ass and is something to look forward to. Finally some truth, you know. So, so we've got Jake back and uh Greg back. We're going to go to break here in a few minutes, and uh we'll go through the old whole spiel. But we've got a a special guest for the next hour.
Speaker 3: It's a.
Speaker 1: CEO Glenn Glenn Forwardy, not the singer but or the uh Forwardy is what who eagles?
Speaker 3: No clear?
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, boy, was way off on that. Uh Jake, you're muted. Can we check your.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm loud and clear, John, Yeah, oh yeah, that's good. That's good.
Speaker 8: Bill.
Speaker 3: What have we got for?
Speaker 1: Do we have one more time left before the break or not? Okay, Uh, we'll be We'll see you on the other side of this hardbreak. Okay, so we're back. Okay, let me just tell you we've got We've got Detective Jake Jacobs from Philadelphia on the side and now involves Shooney unit. We've got our correspondent from Tennessee, veteran NCIA special agent Greg Highlands. Damn, you guys have some serious mountains. That's right, snow covered mountains in Tennessee, right, that's right, yep. Are there any cows in the background?
Speaker 3: That's Geese.
Speaker 5: That's actually Mount Hermann m in the borders Israel, Syria and Lebanon. Oh shit, shit, I think that's about nine thousand feet above sea level.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Hey, so we're our special guest, Glenn Aflbrety is honest, way I think so. But I wanted to reiterate the dis is on its way, the trial by ideology. The trailers out now, So if you get a chance to see that you know, please do so, and let's see. I wanted to Greg, can you tell us what's going on here?
Speaker 5: That was this past weekend. I went and did a course in North Carolina. It was a you know, krishnikoff platform specific So we did sixteen hours of shooting. We ran about a thousand rounds through the platform and it was some kick ass fun and it looks like it god in the second day. So that picture there, I'm actually soaked for the phone because it rained all day.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we hope to get some video of what the hell that's like.
Speaker 5: Right, I think they're gonna they usually do a video because at the end of the course you do this, it's it's a challenge. You gotta run run this course and and engage targets and and they usually videotape that they using spice it together with everybody to shot.
Speaker 3: Blue barrels exploding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's run a couple of these things while we're waiting for c Line christ. I hope he's okay if he shows up, Greg and your driveway, you.
Speaker 3: Know, if you sees that he's not showing up, they would.
Speaker 1: Not yeah, you know, Okay, So I don't know what the hell you're doing in Tennessee, Greg, But what the hell is this a new sport or something?
Speaker 3: H m hm.
Speaker 1: Bear slapping, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 5: Uh, that's a bear ass slapping.
Speaker 1: H bear ass slapping.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: You have to be fast to get away.
Speaker 3: And then, uh, I don't think I'm playing that sports.
Speaker 1: What what the hell is going on with the vehicles down there?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's explain this christ like capter.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, man, that is amazing. I've been watching and put that together since it starts. You know, somehow he got a hold of this old I think it's called a Kia helicopter from the Vietnam era, and he's been He used the Honda frame. We put it on the Honda a court frame. It's pretty cool to watch.
Speaker 1: Honda cord to frame.
Speaker 3: H Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it's awesome looking. He should turn it into Chitty Chitty bang bang. It doesn't look very comfortable though. It doesn't look very comfortable. Okay, so we already showed We showed you Greg in action in North Carolina over the weekend, right right, so, and hope to get video for that next week so you have a better idea of what the hell that entails, But in the interim, let's watch this.
Speaker 3: Freaking huge.
Speaker 10: Armed citizens stop forty eight percent of all criminal shooters last year, and the FBI was just caught massively lying.
Speaker 2: About those numbers.
Speaker 10: In their public reports they recorded, get this, none of them, zero percent. Now, you and I and everyone else have seen those local heroes on social media, but rarely do we ever see these stories in mainstream media.
Speaker 2: Well, the script is about to flip.
Speaker 10: Because a new study by the Crime Prevention Research Center reveals that armed civilians stopped over one third of active criminal shooters between twenty fourteen and twenty twenty four, nearly ten times higher than FBI's reported three point seven percent average, and again with even more Americans getting armed post twenty twenty Just last year alone, in twenty twenty four, civilians stopped half of all criminal shooters. Yet, as I just stated, the FBI recorded zero of them.
Speaker 2: You might be asking how is this possible? While while digging for the study.
Speaker 10: Researchers found the police were often falsely credited instead of the armed civilian, which is a recording pattern that clearly increased over the last ten years.
Speaker 2: Now, this BECs the question why would they work so hard to.
Speaker 10: Hide the significant benefits of an armed public.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, Oh my god. Let's uh, let's see how Netflix explains to you how you can money launder before we get to Glenn. We got Glenn in the on backstage. But let's uh, let's get an explanation from Netflix about money laundering. What would you do with your money?
Speaker 9: I cleaned it? Okay, money laundering?
Speaker 8: One on one.
Speaker 7: You come across a suitcase at five million bucks in it?
Speaker 3: What would you buy?
Speaker 7: A yacht, a mansion, a sports car. Sorry, the irs won't let you buy anything of value with it. That money into the banking system. But here's the problem. That dirty muddy, it's too clean, looks like it just came out of a bank phone. You got to age it up, crumple it, drag it through the dirt, run it over with your car, anything to make it look like it's in around the block. Next, you need a cash business, something pleasant and joyful with the books that are easily manipulated. You no credit card or seats, etc. He makes the five million with the cash from a joyful business. That mixture goes from an American bank to a bank from any country that doesn't have to listen to the irs.
Speaker 1: Then he goes into a.
Speaker 7: Standard checking account and willa clean. It's as legitiman as anybody else's.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you might want to take notes there, you right, if you're behind a you know, Brinks truck and.
Speaker 3: You know, you can always ask ihon omar.
Speaker 1: Yes. Correct. Hey, so so we have Glenn back Glenn now, right, so Bill, can you bring Glenn up?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Guys, it looks like the leaves are falling already over.
Speaker 9: And it's just on my walnut tree. I'm probably gonna have to cut that thing at least halfway down because it's an old tree and it's real high, and for some reason, it's been dropping in the leaves for about the past month.
Speaker 3: So watch off with the wolf spiders.
Speaker 9: Yeah, my hands are okay, Now.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to get your guys take on on this. If you could just listen to this for sixteen seconds.
Speaker 10: Rather than deport all of the illegals, what they should do is they should offer them a deal where if they hunt down five child predators and then they can get their papers.
Speaker 5: Right and then and then we call the program alien versus pro.
Speaker 1: So do you think that would fly.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, well I think our government that would be worried about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I love the idea though, you know, put him on notice and make him sweat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, let's uh, Glenn, you were at the gala that we talked about before, but I wanted to we have a picture of of you there with a distinguished doctor and a distinguished pianist.
Speaker 9: Right, Oh yeah, a Chloe Castillo event. Yes, that's Peter Vamos and his ex wife Victoria Vamos and but she's his manager as well, And that's the three of us together at that event.
Speaker 1: Now, she's a esteemed doctor and he's a concert pianist, right.
Speaker 9: And the composer he was Sean Connery's movie composer as well. Wow, no kidding, yeah, wow. A great success story of someone who came from communism to America. He was from Hungary, came to America, worked his career, I guess, and managed to realize that America is a better place than Hungary and probably kind of like that. Maybe he had he lived through that story of you remember Robin Williams when he played the Russian guy who defected and worked at McDonald's and he's like come back and mixson. You know, well, he probably had a story similar to that, you know. And he's a really great guy and I've been trying to help him out as well.
Speaker 8: Wow, a tale of two Hungarian Jews won him. Who loves America? Any other one, George Laurel, who's trying to destroy it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're absolutely right, Jake. But let's get one thing straight. Soros didn't love Communism. George Soros was a full fledged Nazi. He actually was a member of their Vermont as an aide and assisted in facilitating all of his fellow Jews right into the gas chamber. And I believe he was in Budapest and he was awarded by them. And the man is outright scum of the earth, but yet he wants to promote He's used his money to create his Open Societies Foundation and all this other crap, and practically bankrupted the Bank of England, all because of an election somewhere in like Thailand that might have leaned Republican. He drew so much money out of the Bank of England in one day that it almost collapsed their entire economy, and all for perpetuating more of this liberalism, which is what the liberals and the Democrats are the Nazis, Communists, Democrats, they're all leftists. And you know, this man is evil on earth, he really is.
Speaker 1: How did he.
Speaker 7: Know?
Speaker 1: I was talking to our company CEO actually much like yourself, only it was about four years ago, and he didn't have the slightest idea how Zora's affected things. And then he picked up on that. We talked about it, and he picked up on that, and you know, realized he was a giant threat. But my question is, do you know how he got his money to begin with?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, he It was called currency manipulation, which I actually did as a kid myself. Well, I mean I just did it on a penny scale. I mean I was making only about two hundred and seventy five bucks a week working in the mailroom at this company called Institutional Investor, and I you know, I went over to the Bank of Ireland around the corner on Fifth Avenue and fifty first and I was like, if I cashed in this, how many you know, Irish pounds do I get back? And then I would go and check the newspaper next day would go up like maybe ten cents. So now I would take that and recash it, you know, the Irish pounds back to US dollars, and I might have made ten bucks. Well on his scale, he was doing it in millions, So you know what I made ten bucks, he was making ten million. And that's how he got rich. He started small and worked his way up.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to run something by you guys before we got to get into the technology aspect of things. Bill, Bill, do we have the the website? Can you show that Muller announces Parko diagnosis?
Speaker 9: How convenient?
Speaker 1: Will not testify in Epstein investigation? Sounds like horseshooting sour crowd to me, unbelievable. Well, it's very believable for him.
Speaker 9: Well, he's already retarded to begin with, so now he's just basically proven that he's a vegetable and a brain.
Speaker 1: I can't ye how many more people are gonna develop Parkinson's or dementia?
Speaker 9: Right, Yeah, it's a convenient excuse as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 3: We can send in the Alcatrash, they can get all their medical attention there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I agree, that would be a great place for him.
Speaker 1: What alligator Alcatraz?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Why not a real one? It's hard. It's hard as one through great Whites with Parkinson's.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Hey, So I just wanted to mention this and then we'll move to uh technology. But we got a message from Glen. You were familiar with this because you were backstage when we when we showed this video, and and you were with us when we talked about Michael White.
Speaker 9: Oh that little faggot boy who's yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Gotta So we got a message from him yesterday, right, Jake. I think it's because I sent it to you guys yesterday. We got a message from him yesterday, and this is it. Tell Jake to contact me personally. Since he seems to be the ring leader. I'm not concerned with anyone else's perspective. He's the one who keeps extending the invite, so I want to speak with him.
Speaker 8: So, Jake, you want to once again, once again, Mike, I'll extend the invite on behalf of search more. You know you don't have to send private messages. You know we don't need direct messages.
Speaker 3: Come on out. I'll tell you my part. You can tell me your part, and.
Speaker 8: You can tell me how you and Larry manipulated the court system to allow a murderer to go free, which I believe you are. I know all the participants, Michael, I know how you Wing. I couldn't remember her name last week. Care Brad Grey. You know who's a former public defender who's a close associate of Larry Cransman. I know her husband. Know all of them, so I know the DA who had the case. I know the form of DA who was taking off the case. So, Mike, I don't want to give you all the questions, which it seems as though you want in advance. You want to open book tests, Come on a show, we'll have a dialogue. You can tell me what you want to say. I can tell you what my thoughts are, and we get it all out and let everybody see. But you know you can't because Uncle Larry will tell you that you will incriminate him, and maybe both of y'all should be in jail for twenty to forty. Well, I think he should be in jail longer, you know, because you were just a puppet. You could say, f Larry all you want. You were a puppet. Larry used you to sol racial discord or to whatever you wanted to do. And we're going to get into that a little bit more next week, hopefully on the show next week. Mike, well, you can come on right now. We can send you a link right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, interestingly enough, it appears as if he's a reviewed each one of our social media accounts on a varietyage in front of Well, maybe he's preparing to come on. That's great, yes, waybe, that's his open book test.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well, the question is why is he on social media? Because he cares about what people think about him. He cares about what people He wants people to think that he's important, and he wants people to know his thoughts and his feelings so he can maybe I don't know Sway his boyfriend and guckly, you fuck me up the ass now, I mean, seriously, that's about the only reason you're on social media. I guess why I don't give a ship what his feelings are or what his opinion is to me, just why I'm not on social media. So that's a good way to compare his now and you that he doesn't care about greg or John's opinion of as well. All he cares about is Jake. Well, guess what, come on the show, have a conversation with Jake. I'll even keep my mouth shut even though I'm probably gonna be doing this to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you hit the nail on the head shot.
Speaker 3: I'm not his boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Just for the rest, you hit the nail on the head because some of his posts are about his feelings.
Speaker 3: Well, that was the whole thing that him and Larry did.
Speaker 8: They wanted to mold this troubled youth and the fact that you're a trouble black youth. Well, I was a trouble black one, and I guarantee you I walked through a little bit of a more treacherous gauntlet coming up than.
Speaker 3: This guy did.
Speaker 8: And that doesn't allow me to go to seventeenth for Chancellor and plunge a knife in someone's back.
Speaker 3: I did it because I was a trouble black youth.
Speaker 8: So, Mike, one trouble black youth to another black youth who's hiding up behind being trouble.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Yeah.
Speaker 9: Welcome, man about it. Man up improved that you're courageous and your competent and so smart that you can out think Jake. There's a good challenge for you.
Speaker 3: Ask Larry. Ask Larry if he can ask Larry, Larry, Larry don't.
Speaker 8: Want to answer my questions, and he's high behind million dollar lawyers because.
Speaker 3: He's a coward, just like your coward.
Speaker 8: We'll play this clip and you and Larry can both come on, and John, Greg and Glenn will stand in the background and I'll debate both you and Larry at the same time to tear apart your conspiracies.
Speaker 1: Face Jake, do we want to run this clip?
Speaker 8: We can run that just that's the beginning clip of his propaganda thing that we'll play a little bit more, maybe next week, but we'll just give the audience.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, yes, it might be two minutes. Okay, so that's about one.
Speaker 11: We have an emergency. We have at the victim stuff They hand a black West Tanco Street lads, I think he says the healthy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I worked at Rouge night club.
Speaker 1: I got a guy just stab a Rouge barn.
Speaker 2: A guy just stabs on my patron.
Speaker 9: Okay, we wended down one new it than one Hello A right, good weird?
Speaker 11: Okay, Kevin Steven Tancelor And what happened?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 3: A guy was dabbing his back. Did you see the work hotel?
Speaker 9: The work hot tell all right, did you all right, let's the calm down.
Speaker 11: Did you get it happened?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't have the park.
Speaker 11: What you're gonna get you have a descriptive of it? Well, the black man wearing a white T shirt. He's tall, blood shorts, he has a black backpack. Last scene being westbron and Walna than northbound twenty and Puff's going into a writtenhouse Parks Washington Knife.
Speaker 12: I've been through some real hard times where I grew up in one of the worst neighborhoods in New York. But this first time in my life here in Philadelphia that I actually get nervous now in the city that I still watch myself more aware.
Speaker 1: It's so violent.
Speaker 12: It's just shame because this city is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Man, It's a beautiful city and you look around it's like wow.
Speaker 9: But we need to change.
Speaker 1: There's no question we need to change in the city.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's for sure. Hey.
Speaker 8: So you know, you know John Blairs used to be a weather uh a weather guy here. I noticed that he used to be like, uh, he was very he was a media personality as a weather guy. He just left Philly and he just moved. I guess now, you guys to West Palm Beach because of the danger in Ladd craftsman.
Speaker 1: H M, So, I mean you know after the klip we showed last week where you've got White running away from the scene, if he was defending himself, would he run away from the scene.
Speaker 9: I mean, well, I would want.
Speaker 7: To know that.
Speaker 8: The legal Yeah, the legal thing is flight and prosecute to tell you this flight is consciousness of guilt. He talked to my guys at homicide. He didn't want to give up his story. It wasn't to him that Larry Larry's office, his public defenders molded their story that he gave a profit in a matter that you would never give a prophet for. I wasn't looking for nobody else. There was no need for a profit, so he gave him a profer. They molded the story. They made the victim the I don't know the villain, so to speak. And that was all Larry, the current prosecutor, the actual homicide prosecutor, was working with homicide detectives. Larry kicked them out. He wouldn't even allow him to send it on the profit because that DA charged first degree murder, which is what it was. Everyone he plunged the knife in the back of this guy's back. Once that DA saw the video, he charged them with first degree murder. So Y's first bs was to drop it to third to try to give him twenty to forty. And you could do that after the profit if you're gonna say, hey, let us hear your side and will let you plead guilty to the twenty to forty and not give you the life or death where no one gets death for the twenty to forty on the prophet but not when Larry did. Then he took it one step further. He took it down to voluntary manslaughter.
Speaker 3: This guy is a criminal.
Speaker 9: I keep telling everybody this lawyer and I know that's not involuntary manslaughter.
Speaker 5: Yes, my understanding. So my knowledge of this case is from this show. And I watched that documentary last week and one of the things that came across to me was that White was claiming that he was doing self defense. However, he had the opportunity to retreat at any moment. He could have walked away from the situation, and he pulled the knife that he had in his pack. But you know, I'm sorry that the victim did not have any weapon in his hand again, Sean, Sean did not have a weapon, and then he stabs the guy in the fucking back. And then this profer session that you mentioned. Krasner never took uh an adversarial role at all. It was more of a social work question answer time that he was like a social worker.
Speaker 3: Uh never ever.
Speaker 5: Address the elements of the crime. It's just what a what a fucking mess that is.
Speaker 3: Well, he never even had he never had to insert himself in the situation.
Speaker 8: He was delivering food. There was other males arguing about some parking situation. He could have kept on delivering the popeyes. Yes, see, a lot of this stuff I was talking about.
Speaker 9: John.
Speaker 5: We're private citizens now, and you know I I I I voluntarily took the concealed weapons of course here in the state, and they wanted to make sure that we knew that when you're confronted with the situation, if you have the opportunity to walk away, you better walk away. So a knife is no different than than a handgun. In Pennsylvania, being as communistic as they are in the gun laws, clearly he should have walked away. And as much of an anti gunner the Krasner is in Philadelphia is how can you let that slide?
Speaker 9: Yeah, and you don't know what's going on in London.
Speaker 5: He works but has a huge knife problem.
Speaker 3: He says that they took the knife out to have him back up.
Speaker 8: That gives you an opportunity if you had enough time to reach in your backpack, take the knife out.
Speaker 3: And say, you know, he didn't want you know, he didn't want Sean to approach him. You could have just turned around. Sean wasn't thinking about you?
Speaker 2: Who the hell are you?
Speaker 8: What if you got a gun or if you got a weapon like they haven't understabbing everyone the hell up?
Speaker 3: Now? You want to be tough guy?
Speaker 8: Would you have been tough guy if all you had was a bag of Popeyes and a bunch of six foot one two three four guys who had a couple of no, you would have kept on going.
Speaker 3: So he's full of crap.
Speaker 8: But maybe he got a different explanation than we're talking about, you know, Greg, Maybe you're wrong, Maybe John's wrong, Maybe he's Glenn wrong, maybe I'm wrong, And you know, maybe Fran who was interrogating them and I think that was oh god, I forgot his name.
Speaker 3: I know both.
Speaker 8: Detectives I know, I know lou I know lou Toomlo. You know he was a homicide a DA he charged first degree murder. I know that Ada, who they brought in to replace Louke.
Speaker 3: She already told.
Speaker 8: Everyone that Crash No manipulated her and she couldn't say certain things she wasn't allowed to.
Speaker 3: Crasher told us she could not prosecute Michael White, and her last name begins with D. I'm gonna put her out there right now, but don't worry.
Speaker 8: Hopefully there will be a court date and you'll be testifying in front of a federal judge and a federal jewelry to show.
Speaker 3: How ran that just an attorney's office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Okay, in a small situation.
Speaker 9: Honestly, let me just cut in on this sounds pretty political if you ask me, like he was looking for brownie points for maybe I don't know, the black community that they'll reelect him or something like that or whatever. He'll get some support that way, because for you to just go and reach into a backpack and then plunging into the back of somebody that you had to consciously do and then if you don't forget that. He also claimed that he blacked out, okay, which is a bullshit claim because most people don't unless they've had too much alcohol or drugs or something or head injury. And he didn't have any of that. So this guy, you know, consciously did that. And whether it's a gun, whether it's a knife, whether it's a car or an axe, you can use I don't know, railroad spike. I've seen people die that way. Yeah, it's painful, but anything can be used as a weapon, So you can't just you know, label guns are bad or this. It's period. The man plunged a weapon into another person to intentionally kill them because he was emotionally disturbed, he was offended by everything and you know, whatever it is, and that's no reason to kill somebody.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but what real quick, Glenn, Yeah, Grasmer's colleague, who's another defense attorney in this thing, says exactly that. See, they get money from the city of His name is Michael Cord. He actually said that they did this, and Larry did this not because of what happened on that night, but because of this poor black youth and all this other kind of nonsense. Well, I can investigate someone who committed a murder one day I can be investigating him and watch him be murdered the very next day. The fact that he kills somebody next day has them to do he investigate the next murder, each incident is separate from himself. So all the nonsense that these prosecutors, this Michael Cord is lag kras, who are defense attorneys and public defenders masquer rating as advocates, is a bunch of bs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, the bottom line is I've been approached by a lot of people that saw that clip that we showed uh last week, right, and their bottom line is why is the guy, if he defended himself, why is he running away?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 8: And it took lou a long time to get that video. It took a lot of work to find that video. It wasn't a video directly on the incident. That's why they had to wait and track down the girl for the cell phone video. It was so bad they deleted it off of Facebook real quick so that we couldn't get it and we had to really go search for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Boy, that's boy, that's true.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 9: Plus that video is pretty incriminating, So I mean, of course you don't want it. It's like right now, with the Epstein thing going on. Where's that one minute of video they just found Clinton is slipping into his cell to strangle him. You know, well because we know she's the one who did it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know we're all very interested in the technology aspect that and I just wanted to mentioned this could be Glenn owner of olive On Technologies LSE if you're it's an eye test. So but uh, you know, he's got a very diverse background, and I didn't want to show all of it, but uh.
Speaker 9: The toys r us kid, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. So I know we were briefly talking about stealthing yourself, stealthing.
Speaker 9: Your uh phone, right, oh these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so can you help us understand how we could do that?
Speaker 9: Well, the number one thing is if you have an iPhone, throw it in the garbage, I mean, because there's no hope for you on that one. They've locked down their code. It's like the difference between ASP and PHP, which are two different programming languages pretty much essentially the same type. But Microsoft owns the licensing to ASP, so you have to go through their schools and pay all these fees to learn how to use their code. And how to hack it and make life better on the computer. Or you can do it the open source way, which is PHP, and that's basically community driven, community written. Anybody can tap into it, which is what little Marky Suckiberg is claiming that he knows and that I build things with and he had the right to use it because there's no licensing on it. So in the case of this, this is an Android and if you have an iPhone, throw it in the garbage because it's one hundred percent spyware. Yeah, and they won't let you in. They won't. They've got it so locked down. There are some kids who've hacked into it. They even had a contest because I think they had to find some information out of it. I forgot. I'm going to go back about five years ago. They offered them like a million dollars if you can hack it, and some kid did, but that's a rare case. And what they do is they install tons of bloat wear in it. So that's why your batteries drained in about four hours and mind draining about four days. As a matter of fact, I got seventy four percent on mine right now and I haven't charged it since yesterday, and that's with phone calls, with texting and everything else. It's because there's nothing in this phone that's spying, So yours all phones can be tracked by one thing, the battery, and the battery will triangulate between three cell towers. So you know, I'm in this part of the country right now between these three cell towers, but that's within one hundred yards, so I could be hiding in the shed, or I can hide over the fence and things like that. But if you have an iPhone, well I could send in a hell fire rocket and blow you to smithereens because of that GPS coordinate, you know, so that that goes to prove. Now, what it also does is iPhones talk to each other, and they talk to this stupid computer too. And this thing right now, I only use this laptop for you guys and maybe some other junk on well I'm you know, traveling, but I hate this thing because it's spyware. This camera right now is probably trying to pick me up on facial recognition. It's going to identify my license, it's going to identify any public records where my portrait was taken. So that's why when I do things like getting my driver's license taken. I crunch my face and drive them crazy. They keep saying no expression, yah, go fuck yourself, you know, and stuff like that, and then I got to take it again. I don't give a shit, you know, And then I get my license my way. Same thing with like a portrait for your passport or something like that. And they're storing all his data and where it's all being sent is to Google servers. Now a lot of the young generation is not going to notice. And I watched this shit evolve years ago. I was all for Google, you know, doing what they did. You know, Sergey and Larry had a good idea. They went over to uh, whatt's his face? Larry the guy with the with the concrete face and lots of grease on it. He created Oracle, the CEO of Oracle, and asked him, Yeah, he said, could you load us some money. We were working on this idea to suck up the Internet into you know, and and create backups of it. And he gave him like two hundred and fifty thousand bucks and it turned into Google the company. And I thought it was a cool name because I watched that TV show Cosmos when I was a kid, and I learned what a yeah, Carl Sagan, and I learned what a google plex was, and I figured out, oh, I see what they're going to do. Take every website, cash it, you know, and everything like that, and then then create a directory, which is cool. So that was the original plan, but then it involved into wow, we can get this, we can steal that, we can do this, we can connect it to that. Then the cell phones were evolving, and I said, oh shit, here comes and sure enough, these cell phones are now talking to each other. And do you remember the Melissa virus?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 9: Okay, that was back around two thousand and one, two thousand and two, and as a matter of fact, the kid lived right near me. He was pissed off about something, and he created this thing called the Melissa virus, which drilled into your computer and it contacted everybody in your email book, your address book, and then emailed the virus to them and went to their email book and emailed it to them and so on and sover. He's in prison for like twenty years after that. But the point is they took that code and worked it into Facebook. That's why, you guys. When he first came out. Little Sucky Bird was competing with a couple of other websites and it was down to four and the last two Facebook and Friendster. Do you remember friends there? Okay? And friends that are lost out because they didn't do what he did where he put in the Melissa virus to email everybody under the sun to say, you know, hey, John just joined Facebook and wants to connected to you. Join now and let's talk, and they now love He loves you and wants to connect with you and just join Facebook. And now Greg did too, and then your phone would besides your computer, your phone would start blowing up. And then you would say, oh gee, yeah, I haven't seen you know, Greg in twenty years, and let me contact them and say hi, So now all of a sudden, you're now connected, okay. And they would have libraries that would contain the IP addresses and things like that of each device, each computer, and the Mac address every phone. Every computer has a Mac address, okay, And a lot of people don't know about that. You think it's all about the IP. Some people back then, which they don't do too much anymore, had dynamic IP where every five minutes your IP address was changing so you could block somebody, but they'd only be blocked for about five minutes. Now, comcrap. They turned around and said, oh, we're going to make this permanent, and they did so. Now it's almost impossible to get your IP changed. And they've got you so honed in that you know you live at this location and so on and so forth. So if you were on Facebook and you made a post and called, you know, this guy whatever his name is, this Michael White kid a faggot, Oh shit quick, you know, let's get facial recognition from the DMV because we got it through the cameras on the phone and on the device, and let's go to his house and start protesting and everything. And that's what it's called dosing. And where's is that?
Speaker 1: Is that what's happening in England?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: In steroids? Now on steroids, but it's all being housed on these servers on a barge. I'll tell you that story too. Google had basically been containing all this information on a barge underneath the Golden Gate Bridge in San Fangancisco. And what happened was the federal government was like, well, wait to second, we want some of this information. We want in on this, you've got info we need and Larry at that time and I think Sergei both said fuck you. They didn't like the government. I think it was Bush it was in power at the time. They're like, fuck your Republicans, We're not going to help you. So the city of I think it was the city or the federal government condemned the barge. They had building inspectors going and condemn it. Well, they said, you know, okay, if that's the game you're going to play, they untied the ropes and sailed it twelve miles off the coast of San Francisco, and right now that's where it is. That's international waters, out of our jurisdiction. It can't be boarded, can't be touched, but all your information on your phone is still being transmitted right into their service. All by at that time, it was like, you know, you needed a shorter range. No, no, it doesn't. But it's whether what they do with the information that makes it different. Somebody's asking if the product offers better security if you use starlink or elon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 9: When I had a website, it was just a simple website for models and photographers to connect or Even before that, I had a bigger website for jobs. People needed a job. I was competing with you guys remember Monster dot com? Oh yeah, all right, Well I lost the battle. I was second place to him because he had a monstrous budget, financial budget to put on commercials like you don't know, Jack, I'm sure you guys might remember that commercial, and they buried me. But I came in second to it, and eventually I was like, you know what, let me just go for a more niche market. So there was an upcoming website that was called One Model Place and it was doing pretty well, and I said, yeah, I could do it this way and it didn't take much coding changes. Within about three days, I recoded it and rebranded to a new website. I had models and photographers on there that just wanted to connect for jobs, and next thing, you know, they were you know, I'm realizing that these people were putting all this information that they that they think I wasn't seen in like private messages as they call them now, dms and stuff like that, and I'm like, I got everybody's credit card numbers, I've got dates of birds, social Security numbers, because like a photographer would be like, are you sure you're eighteen? Show me your license, and they'd send the picture and next thing, you know, here I got her address or where.
Speaker 3: She lives, you know.
Speaker 9: And then all I'd have to do is go online using Google and just type in her name, and then I find out, well, here's a mother, here's her brother, here's a sister, who's a father. The same thing was happening with your telephones, so or your cell phones. And then when I started doing it for pay where if you wanted to upgrade your account, they would put their PayPal information their passwords, and I'm like, are you people stupid? I had five million people's information that was well beyond like I could have been a criminal ten times over. But I didn't want to go down that road, so I hit the delete button and that's what I did. But what sucky Berg did was he kept it. And that's why why he's owning half of Hawaii right now, because he needs his privacy while he uses you as as a commodity. You know, John, your friends with Jake. I know it, you know, and I want to know what are you two talking about? You know, what do you think of me? Jake? You know that's what little sucky Berg is doing. And he's selling that data to a company that's like, you know, I don't know, I'm a dildo company. And I heard that this guy, Michael White likes to get fucked up the ass, so I'm down. And because Jake said that I'm going to text his phone now here, you could buy my new dildo for five ninety nine. And that's pretty much what's going on, and that's how they're making.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, if you're asking you, Glynn, I've always thought that those Obama fools, it did stay Obama that Obama got paid from China because it was wild Way and CTE that was all those Obama fools and basically just explaining and when he was giving them all out for free, it was a way to gather more information from America.
Speaker 3: Is is that true?
Speaker 9: Well, Barrios stupid took it on steroids because that's how he won the presidency. He used online as the process. You know, he hired out the dumb punks that were all a bunch of like little pink communists and said, you know what, I'll give you free shit if you help me out online, So they would get on these websites at the time, like Facebook and spam every relative under the sun saying you better vote for Barry, we don't need no more bushes and things like that. And John McCain is too old, it's seventy one. I love that one because there's such hypocrites because they had no problem voting for eighty one year old you know, Joe shitty pants. No, they're still keeping your info. Don't believe it when they tell you they scrub your info the minute you put something on the Internet, it's there forever. And if you want to, you know, double check that. You can use a site called the Wayback Machine and they'll periodically cash a website and when you can, you know, you made a post and I said Michael White was a fagot back in I don't know, two thousand and seven. If they cashed it that day, you could find that post in there and then you'll use it against me and say, oh, no, you can't be rich and famous. Now we need to banish you to the North Pole because you said the word faggot, you know, back in two thousand and seven. Oh, you know what I'm saying, And that's what they're doing with it. It's because We have a bunch of emotionally disturbed, uneducated, retarded children that are now in the position to control these things, and they think they're so much smarter, but they're not. Ninety nine percent of your coder, maybe ninety seven percent of your coders out there are what we called script kitties, where if I wrote something, I wrote a script. And my kids like to teach me about the fact that I might be the pioneer of OnlyFans because with models and photographers. Yeah, I'll tell you why. I created this one feature that if you're a model and you wanted to have a private gallery and make some money, you could put your own PayPal info in there for somebody else to pay and if you give them access, they could see that private gallery. Well, hence that's what OnlyFans became. It was very simple. I made it in about twenty five minutes, and I wrote the code for it in PHP. Literally took me, no joke, twenty five minutes to do this. And if a kid got that code, he would copy and paste it into his website. And that's what we call a script kitty, which is what Sucky Bird really is. He doesn't know what the hell he's doing. So that's pretty much what we have now is the Internet of people, and all of the code that we used to work websites would load. I love to give people this example. Go visit Yahoo's front page, Go get yourself a coffee, take a shit, do something else. Come back later and see if it's loaded. You could have the fastest computer in the world. But the reason it's not loading is because of what I'm just talking about. With everything talking to each other, is that every single picture, every single word, every single thing is being called up from twenty five thousand other servers around the world. And this is how the chinks spying on us because they would go and pay through an LLC for an advertising company and then buy ad space on Yahoo and then all of a sudden, you, let's say John visits the page. Now they got your IP and know what you're looking at, how long you're on there, did you scroll, what were you're reading? They access your camera and watch your eyeballs to see are you actually reading it and things like that. And even if you try to hide things, they got the microphone to listen to you too. So if you're reading the article and you don't like it, and you go, oh, harumph, you know you know.
Speaker 1: Alexis Alexa Alexa.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's similar to like Alexa and Serri. That's just basically taking AI and using voice patterns and stuff like that and applying it together so that they can judge your reactions to things and so on and so forth, and they can wipe out the middleman like a human that might have a psychology degree to go, well, what did John really think of that article when he went harumph, you know, so AI did it for you. And now they've now taken everything. Hut. This is where we're now at in time, is they've taken everything that you and I have texted on these stupid little phones, especially the eye crap. And if you said, I don't know when was San Fancisco, you know, incorporated out of the city, and Greg said, I think in sixteen hundred, and Shake said, no, it was in nineteen hundred and John said it was in eighteen fifty. You argue about it, and you both agree it was eighteen fifty. Now that becomes the fact, but it's not really the fact. I think it was incorporated in like nineteen ten. Okay, But AI will now tell every kid that's now going I can't read the book. It's too hard. You know, let me ask this stupid AI and now it's going to say it was made it was incorporated in eighteen fifty. That's why it's wrong for use of like history. But if you ask it what's two plus two and it tells you four, and then we know it's good for mathematics. If you ask, you know, what should I put on?
Speaker 3: A boo boo?
Speaker 9: A band aid? Yeah, okay, so medical would work. But when it comes to opinion or historical fact that has been distorted, then yeah, it's a.
Speaker 1: Totally such a difference. There's such a significant difference between Chat GPT and Grock. You know, if you ask him the same question, uh, Chet GPT will give you something totally different than gray.
Speaker 9: And now they actually have to modify it. Wasn't it like Grock about a two or three weeks ago saying Hitler was the greatest guy on earth and he was our hero and we love them all. Yeah, I mean really, So that's where we're at.
Speaker 1: So what's happened If we get a targeted strike of this barge that's off.
Speaker 9: The don't worry. They've got redundant servers. They've got redund and as a matter of fact, Sucky Berg's building an underground doomsday bunker in Hawaii. I guarantee you some of the servers are probably rented out in there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 9: He says, all right, Google, you pay me twenty million a year, and I'll store your ship here too. You know, it's a backup.
Speaker 5: So they're bringing a reactor from tm I and I bring it up because John John and I used to work really close to it. Yeah, bringing the reactor of three Mile Island back online. And Bill Gates is has boughty our contract now to run his AI machine.
Speaker 9: That man is a freak.
Speaker 1: Hopefully he'll get indicted for this bullshit.
Speaker 9: Hopefully we'll drop dead. He's one of the people. I mean, I used to love the guy's work. I loved the Windows when it came out. But he is a freak. He's insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which was better?
Speaker 8: I remember when I was doing MS dots you had Yeah, and then you came into Microsoft Word and Excel, which was just a better version.
Speaker 3: I wish i'd have bought it back then. I was just a dumb man.
Speaker 9: I remember the days when we had the big old five inch discs that apparently Newark Airport is still using to do the handle air traffic, and those things would sit there. You'd put this damn disc in and just sit there and listen to it for about thirty seconds of.
Speaker 1: Do they do they run that through peach text?
Speaker 9: Yeah, and then they then they drop down to those old three inch discs they used to go click and then the same thing. And then what did they hold one megabyte on there? You thought you were a god when you had five hundred megabyte you know hard drives. After that, well, I mean when we.
Speaker 1: Floppy, we've got less than two minutes. Shockingly, I mean that went by quick. Glenn. You have a very uh diversified background, and we we haven't even touched it.
Speaker 9: Some of it's good and some of it's bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we want to touch both.
Speaker 5: Spend many questions now, they ask him because he said really key words, Yeah, talking about Linux and red Head and oh I love it.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I only use Linux servers, that's it. Don't use a Microsoft server. So I've actually got right now a server sitting in my office that I set up. It's a Linux server. I leave it on twenty four hours a day for months. I never even have to reboot it because it's got no spywear in it. But you know, like your computer is like, oh, in my computer, I only use Windows seven Pro and that's because that was the last version before they implemented telemetry. So this, this laptop here is like I don't know, Windows eleven crap constantly wants to update and all this, you know, for security reasons, we need to update.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 9: What they want to do is put more spyware into you because they've come up with a new way to listen to John Farton Sideways or something like that, and they want to sell them a new farting whistle or something they could stick in your buttthole and make a different tune.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know. Okay, hey, uh that we're oh man, we got.
Speaker 3: To do more.
Speaker 9: Wait, last point before you end the show. You asked me, how do you say of yourself from this? Get rid of your your eye crap, Go to an Android and ask me how to hack the hell out of your your Android to shut everything down. That's what you have to do. That's the number one step, at least with the phone, and then we can talk about other stuff.
Speaker 13: Okay, Wow, Wow, that's awesome, No problem, man. I love helping Michael White ate up the first part of the show. We need so much more he's talking about.
Speaker 1: Anymore, Glenn, if you've got a time in the next couple of weeks, we'd love.
Speaker 3: To I do.
Speaker 9: I actually had the time today until somebody called me a two fifty five that was really important, and I told him I gotta go. These guys are waiting.
Speaker 1: For check this out, Bond.
Speaker 9: Oh God, all right, I'll tell you the clip story that's almost close to that. I was in China back in my thirties when I still had some like cool hair, and I was wearing my mirrored sunglasses and I had to go to a meeting. And I'm walking down the street in my suit to go to this guy's place to check my email, and next thing you know, I start hearing behind me ling ling chi, ling ling Chi. So I'm like at that time, I was still shaky in my Mandarin, and I was like, that sounds weird, and I keep walking. Finally I turn around. It's a crowd of thirty Chinese chicks and they were going ling ling chi and they're all hey, and I was like, later I asked my friend. They all thought you were double O seven that means zero zero seven in Chinese, and they don't want to touch my hair on my arm, and they wanted to look at it.
Speaker 6: Here you go.
Speaker 3: Well we got it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to have bond Glenn. Oh, Jack, if you've got any time I did. Greg's more of a James bond than me. He just doesn't talk about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, from Appalaysia.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, all right, guys, listen, gleg Glenn roly appreciate you. I taken the no problem, and we'd love to have you back.
Speaker 9: I'll be back next Wenesday if you want.
Speaker 1: Yes, well that's great, Yes, yes, all right, market down.
Speaker 3: No one else we got.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we need we need to have more more hours of this ship.
Speaker 1: Yes, well yeah, you know it's very interesting and you are up on that and you have, ah, you have had an integral part in all this technology.
Speaker 3: So we've got to.
Speaker 1: We've got to talk to you about that.
Speaker 9: So I thought it was just for the comedy relief.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that too.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, we got a wrap, so Jack, Jake, thanks Greg, thanks Glenn.
Speaker 9: Thanks nice seeing all you guys.
Speaker 3: We will see you next week.
Speaker 1: We can get you with us, okay, all right, all right, Gregs take care.
Speaker 9: All right, guys, take care.