Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: I'll take one?
Speaker 1: What help?
Speaker 3: What's up? Everybody? Welcome to another Headless's Magical Mailbag. Go ahead and like the stream and share with your friends. Let's get right into it. So let's see, we got a big show coming up tomorrow with Julia. We're talking about Gremlins, right, yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, Gin's yeah, kin kind of keep it for the Christmas, you know, season.
Speaker 1: Going, you know, Gremlins, die Hard, Hope, he's good for Christmas.
Speaker 3: Indeed, there's an invisible pantheon of all these movies that sort of merge together into the single Christmas idea.
Speaker 1: Death and money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got that. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: So I've been to these uh, you know, nostalgia cafes and it's like, so this is what it feels like to be old. Yeah, yeah, all the stuff from the eighties, and I'm like, I recognize all this. This is from my childhood.
Speaker 4: What the Yeah, I was like, I had that lunch box. Right, You're like, fuck, wow, I'm old. I'm nostalgic now, right.
Speaker 3: I remember going to the Nostalgia Blazes with my parents and thinking how old they were. They just remembered all that stuff firsthand.
Speaker 4: So yeah, right, your music, wished music that we listened to is already could be considered classic by now right, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I stay away from the classic rock stations because I don't want to feel that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, another thing we got coming up too. We got Greg K from a Cult of Personality coming on Saturday. That's a pretty big show in the ecult community. So pretty impressed.
Speaker 1: Pull very nice. Yeah, looking forward to that.
Speaker 3: Very nice. What's his special?
Speaker 2: What does he uh, you know, what tell you the truth in practicing?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just know he's always had like these. He just has all these big name guests on from the ecult community.
Speaker 1: That's all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was kind of like somebody like him, And Ruin Soup was well, Rune Soup, I know what he's into because he talks about it oftenly. But those two shows I remember, like when I was in the occult community kind of like just practicing and not really in the conspiracy community. Those were like kind of like the Tint and Foil hat fucking podcasts of the occult community, so exciting them in like Glyitch Bottle, you know who, you know, those great shows.
Speaker 3: That's been good. I like the shift that we're sort of moving away from like all the conspiracy stuff, focusing solely on the occult stuff because there's so much more scholarship and like actual yeah, you know, writings about this stuff that's kind of professional as opposed to like the lizards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's too much like yeah, yeah, I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 4: This is a little bit more like, I guess, fact than fiction when it comes to covering this stuff believe it or.
Speaker 3: Not, right, which is crazy when you think about it exactly. So I got my symbol here, let's go to this one. This is the hieroglyph for shut, or the Egyptian concept of the soul, So this is it's also known as the shadow, so they called it the shut pronounced shoot, to be another part of a person's soul. There are very few pictures of the shut, but it's normally depicted as a silhouette with a single eye. So it was said to be for opening the tomb for the bos spirit and the shadow so that they may go out in the day. These two elements, the Ba and the shut, often appear in similar contexts like the Book of the Dead, so that is the shut. Now I want to see what the other version looks like, but I couldn't find it anywhere, and it was hard to even find this one. So what do you think of that It seems like a mushroom?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, right, I think it's kind of funny how it looks a little bit likely the thing I was gonna show. That's really but I mean a little bit. But yeah, it does look like a mushroom.
Speaker 3: Right, And this would just be the word. This isn't the actual like picture of the shut, but I feel like going out in the day means some sort of relationship to maybe a shadow that can, you know, be visible during the daytime, or some kind of a spirit that actually has corporeal form during the daytime. It reminded me of shadow people a lot. They've got the shadow as the sort of soul or this wandering image of a soul. But who knows. Maybe they had different languages and this was from a different culture that just sort of got integrated there because they had so many different words for the different parts of the soul. It's really hard to know.
Speaker 4: That would act should be an interesting topic if we covered all that.
Speaker 1: That is, so the Egyptian soul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a whole ass Yeah, that's what I'm saying that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's a whole fucking probably few shows if you really want to get into it, all right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Do like who like Cathonic imagery, Just Cathonic imagery from all over the place. I think that'd be.
Speaker 1: Hell, yeah, that would be.
Speaker 3: Actually I found was that a lot of the Cathonic gods aren't supposed to be named, Like you're not supposed to say their name out loud because that'll get their attentions. But yeah, so interesting. I wonder if I'll have any shadow then, because I said, shit.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, oh shit, shot.
Speaker 3: All right, let's see what you got here.
Speaker 4: All right now, I was trying to copyhead this a little bit. So, oh what is this? This is called the rod and ring Mesopotamia's measure of kingship. The rod and ring almost always shown together in a god's grasp, a straight measuring rod beside a loop that many scholars read as a coiled cord or line. On Hamarabi's stella, Samas offers them to the king and uh yeah, and Hamarabi stelly Sammaras offers them to the king. In other works, the deity simply holds them as emblems of divine prerogative or kind of symbol. Modern synthesis synthesis describes the pair of as surveying instruments the rod in line used to lay out straight foundations and to ensure a fair measure, hence their tight connection to justice. Alternate readings kind of would consider it a scepter or a datum, or a shepherd's crook or rope.
Speaker 1: My opinion, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think this is one of those things that when the scholars telling you what the ship this this ship means, I think that gets lost because I think it's a little bit more than just or even they could be right, but it's probably more of me, deeper of a mathematic understanding than what they're getting, you know, what they think it is.
Speaker 1: That's just my opinion.
Speaker 3: If I held this thing and they made a picture of me holding this thing and some king held the same thing, would that make me a king? And they don't really think like that, so they're like, oh, it's a symbol of royalty. Actually it could be something completely different, but you're just associating with royalty, because that's how you see holding it. But it could have been doing something else entirely.
Speaker 4: It was like, remember when we were kids, didn't they have like a stick and a hoop that people used to play with. Oh, that was even before ros Maybe that's what he was doing. That's a toy when it first shows up and where it travels you get it in youre from the Around the twenty first century BCE, fragments of the ern Namu Stelli already show a great God presenting the rotten ring to the Samerian king. One of the earliest clearest renderings of the chords as coiled line, an old Babylonian eighteenth century BCE, the Stellae of Hammurabi fixes the image in a global imagination some asses and throne, extending the pair below that there will be about four thousand plus lines of supposed legal text.
Speaker 1: That's another thing too.
Speaker 4: A lot of times I just wonder, like this stuff that they're saying is like legal texts, or like, oh, it's just talking about like you know, how many grains were sold today?
Speaker 1: Is that correct? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe the Levar's Catalog explicitly describes the God tendant circle at Batan offering a circle and staff.
Speaker 1: That's what that meant on the Euphrates.
Speaker 4: Around eighteenth century BCE, the Palace Fresco, known as an investiture of Zimri Limb shows Istar conferring the rod and ring and a state right. The painting was found in Court one O six Court of the Palms and is.
Speaker 1: Now in Louvre wherever Lovre is.
Speaker 4: There's another one that's from a Neo Assyrian from second century to the first first of BCE, and uh on Kaduru, which is boundary stones and cylinder seals.
Speaker 1: You'll see it the album.
Speaker 4: The emblems reoccur among divine symbols that guaranteed grants and oats visual mico contracts. Any viewer could read museum's note that explains how much museums. Museum notes explain how much stones combined images of the gods with legal texts what it means to them. Some people are saying the text and Sumerian him Nana's descent. The goddess outfits herself with lapis lazuli, measuring rod and measuring line before entering the underworld. Proof that rod in line were named tools of measure in sacred context get if they're understanding it correctly. I would even wonder if that has something to do with linear I mean time in itself. Those shapes could be linear circular.
Speaker 2: Iconography.
Speaker 4: Scholarly treatments of Haram Hamurabi and Marie's investiture argue that pair are surveying and measurement instruments, implying for laying out straight foundations and by extension, for establishing order.
Speaker 1: Equity and just rule. Who made it?
Speaker 4: And you know, according to this it could have just been pretty much just people that were into building that stuff, people into stone plaster. There isn't any specific name a person that it goes back to. I mean, that's really it just figured cover that one.
Speaker 3: It seems like that could be a crossbar for a scale, right, so if you hang something off on one end and you hang something on the other end, then it's sort of balancing between the.
Speaker 1: Two of them. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it's like it's a measuring device certainly, but it's just not hooked up to the two baskets on either side.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just feel like sometimes he's something The way that they look at this stuff, I just don't know.
Speaker 1: I question how close they are to it.
Speaker 4: Right, it's just you know, what the thing is is just like I don't know, like all the other shit that's probably like if I was to show this.
Speaker 1: Image, I mean, we all know what it is probably anyway, if we were.
Speaker 4: To show that image, it'd be so much a cult art on it already that it's just like that, that's really just that and that's it, you know what I'm saying, Like, it just doesn't seem to fit in with everything else in mind trying to be told and said.
Speaker 2: I mean, they could be right, but I just feel like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, there's something else besides what they're saying. Right.
Speaker 3: It just reminded me of the the Libra glyph, you know, yeah, you just take that little part out then you know on leavers the scale so exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and measuring again, Yeah, I mean I'm getting it.
Speaker 1: I mean it could be but like what are we measuring for? All?
Speaker 4: We know? That could be like what you're going on with the two different types of time.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah. The cultural context for this stuff is so you know, obscured by history because this could be slang. You know, nobody thinks of that. This could be a slang for something else.
Speaker 2: So yo, you think that?
Speaker 1: Yo? I never thought of that.
Speaker 2: You think they had slang back then?
Speaker 3: They had to have, right, Oh, of course, yeah.
Speaker 1: I wonder what they like.
Speaker 2: I wonder what the ship was like and what their ship talking was like back then.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they weren't going around saying six to seven.
Speaker 2: Or they were Yeah, and it actually meant something, right.
Speaker 3: Well, think about the sat or square right, So all these people were using it. I very very much doubt that any of them really understood it. It was that s you know, they just sort of made it. I yes, we thought it looked cool. Excuse me, we got any what we do? This one is by jay A?
Speaker 4: Did you did you? Did you read any of it before? Always makes me nervous. I don't check the smell before you start reading.
Speaker 3: I don't. I want to poison myself.
Speaker 2: No, I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it now, I do. I do get it though.
Speaker 3: This one is from Jaya. It says, all right, jets, here's one for you. Many years ago, I joined in a cult organization. I won't say which one, excuse me. I immediately began receiving phone calls from members asking me to hang out, which was fine. By me except for one thing. Within a few days of hanging out with them, I get a phone call from one of the leaders of the organization who would repeat back to me what I'd shared in private with my new friends, and even worse, admonish the things I'd discussed. Needless to say, I did not appreciate. Oh he's got one too, it looks like those are separated.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I didn't know if they were separated or actually together, so that sort of clears it up for me. Maybe there was a sort of a game that they would play in the hand that would show mastery, and then maybe that's kingling or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Needless to say, not only did I not appreciate my new friends betraying my trust, I also did not take kindly to someone trying to control every facet of the personal path I was trying to walk. This all quickly culminated to a final phone call with the head guy, who insulted me so deeply I literally told him to go fuck himself and hung up the phone. He called back several times and I refused to add Now the house I lived in at the time, at a huge backyard which I always kept two camping chairs in. On the night of the final argument, as I was getting back home and approaching the backyard, I saw what looked like someone sitting in one of those chairs. It was dark, so it was hard to be sure at first, but as I got closer I became obvious there was a pitch black figure sitting in one of my chairs. The shot shot. I stopped in my tracks as I wondered with someone why someone would be sitting there by himself in the middle of the night and not even say anything when he could clearly see me approaching. Another pitch black figure came from behind me and whizzed by so fast and silently that I immediately reached the conclusion that these things were not human. I looked at the chair again and it was now clearly empty. I turned to him, mocked the glass door which led into the house, and as I glanced up, a third black figure whizzed by the window on the other side of the room, again at an humanly fast speed, and again in complete silence. I have to be honest, I had no idea what to do. I unlocked the door, went straight to my room, lit some candles, and tried to calm myself down. The next day, a friend of mine came over and did a protection ritual in the backyard. And now, I like your honest opinions on something. Maybe I'm an idiot, but I'll keep holding on to this idea that the exploration of the secrets of the universe should involve integrity and perhaps even crazy as it sounds, be used for the betterment of humanity. And yet most of the people I meet in these groups could not only describe I could not only describe as selfish and conniving. If not pure evil, does empathy have no place in the esoteric world. If occult knowledge gives us extra insight, abilities, or strength, why not just use it for egocentric power trips. I have to be honest. I vociferously studied and explored for many years, but quickly reached the conclusion that I don't want to have anything to do with supernatural dark beings. I chose not to cast curses, and I refuse to send shadow people on anyone. And I'm still convinced that doing so makes you an asshole. So on the other hand, I can now say with certainty that shadow people exist. Thanks guys, earnestly looking forward to your responses, JA, So as you've sort of encountered that world as well, what do you think I.
Speaker 4: Mean, is it possible that they did that? I guess so, But like, all right, how I'm gonna I would assume if this guy's talking to the head motherfucker right away, obviously it's probably not anything serious like this isn't the O to you. There's no way I'm getting touches some disease like that's just not happening. So this must have been a smaller order. I'm just gonna order some like something that's like, you know, like a little bit above like a witch's covin, you know nothing, probably legit, legit. At that point, I wouldn't be too scared because I think I just have a bunch of fake motherfuckers that are actually probably just trying to create an order so they can you know, get pussy.
Speaker 1: And make some money. Uh.
Speaker 4: But you sometimes you have to wonder, you have to worry. I mean, I will say I when I left the OTO, I didn't really have any problems except for getting copyright strike slapped on me for shit. But I don't know that's a very uh that's a weird situation. I mean, that's kind of shitty, uh that that would happen. But I mean I don't know, uh believe it or not.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I probably choked that up to like something weird instead of actually maybe coming from the people themselves.
Speaker 1: That's just my opinion. I don't know. Like there's a lot of people.
Speaker 4: I just don't think in the magic community that really have a fucking clue. So I don't know if i'd really have to be worried about psych get attacks from people. But again, you never know, right, you know, who knows. I mean, it's a good thing. I will tell you one thing, and you know, and now I'll go on with kind of another question that he asked.
Speaker 2: You're probably better off that.
Speaker 4: You left these things from stuff that I had noticed, I could have probably easily let people's personalities control my life in the OTO. I don't know what the fuck it is, man, Like I thought it was just maybe my experience, and like, you know, when I left the OTO, I kind of just went more into the occult, well in the conspiracy community, amongst like the people talking about the occult. But you know, then kind of coming back now, back into the magical community of the witchcraft community and not really being exposed to the OTO in just other areas. Yo, there is something to fuck up with Fascism and fall left shit just being pushed like this person. And when I say that, fall after reason, and I'm saying that is because I feel like that side, well, each side has.
Speaker 1: Its own way that they fucking deal with their emotions.
Speaker 4: But the left side just seems to be very, very, very fucking focused on sympathy and not empathy. You have to feel for fucking everyone. There's some fucking kid in Zimbabwe that puts out a video and he's upset. You better fucking feel for him and stand up for him too. This shit is sick. It's fucking weird. They want you to be a slave to everybody else and be a fucking bitch.
Speaker 2: It is fucking bizarre. I don't get it.
Speaker 4: It's like, I understand people get into this shit because they're scared as fuck, but like, go, don't expect me to cook for you fucking constantly because you're just a scared motherfucker getting into this shit trying to find fucking power somehow.
Speaker 1: It is fucking weird.
Speaker 4: It's like what he's saying, like people that are gonna, like, you know, start doing like psychological attacks and stuff like that. People who do that, they're straight up fucking pussies, man, fucking for real.
Speaker 2: So, uh, you're probably better off there from.
Speaker 4: But but this seems to be something that is just it's it seems to be like some growing thing that like, I mean, there's people who don't like even talk about this shit at all on their own shows that are even telling me they think this ship's getting fucking ridiculous with the politics and the fucking feelings about everybody and everything, telling everybody you gotta fucking cook for this, you gotta cook for that, gotta act this way, you gotta act that way.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 4: I came here for fucking religious freedom for some people, and you're giving me more fucking rules in the church with God damn it. What the fuck is wrong with these people? It's fucking disturbing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's it's not just probably your experience, man, this.
Speaker 4: Is something that's just fucking constant in this community for some reason, just lately the last I don't know. It's so weird how people will allow a fucking comment or a tweet on Twitter to manipulate the magician fucking life. That is the most I mean, why the fuck are you even doing this?
Speaker 3: Just just stop that, Right, you can control your own responses, but you can't control what other people do in the first place. But I look at it kind of demographically, right, So we're in sort of the fringe field, right, And a lot of people in the fringe field are looking for ways of trying to get power for themselves. So joining up with a magical order or something that you're going to find a lot of ego. You're going to find a lot of people who know better than you do about just about every every part of your life. And they're they're kind of control freaks too, because they don't feel like they have the control they want in their own life. That's why they're starting these orders and stuff. So in general, what you're gonna find is, unless you've really really searched every every possible avenue, is you're going to find that general personality type running these orders. I can tell you from one of my friends experience, and so he actually wrote this massive book about one of these, uh you know, Canaanite sort of deities. I believe it was the one that you showed originally, I don't want to exactly say her name, but he wrote a whole book about it, and this other guy who who took a look at that book copied everything from it and started his own magical cult based off of this book that he read from somebody else. And this guy's like, what the fuck what are you doing with this? It's like you just created a cult about the thing that I just showed you. And he's like, yeah, you want to join it. It's like, are you kidding me? Like this is what we're doing. You're just gonna steal everything from me and then say, hey, you want to join my cult that I started with all the stuff that you showed me.
Speaker 2: That's another thing.
Speaker 4: I'll leave it. That's one thing else say, Yo, if you're in the magic of the Witchcraft community and I'm not sticking up for like organized like fraternities, but if somebody is just like popping up with.
Speaker 2: Their own thing, fucking run run, that.
Speaker 4: Is probably an ego beast looking to control people and to stick there, dick in anything that will look.
Speaker 3: Them very true.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's there's even there's a ship blew my mind. It was somebody that I'm going straight straight up somebody that was on the show. I'm not gonna say their fucking name was involved in some witches coven. That's gonna knock it down pretty pretty, uh, pretty whatever. It won't be too hard to figure out who this is.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: YO, A couple of weeks after that, there's a fucking video about this psychotic motherfucker and what they were doing inside of this coven. I was like, I cannot believe this person was on my show. This person is sick.
Speaker 2: Of the fucking head.
Speaker 4: Disgusting the fucking things that you're hearing people on this YouTube video talk about what they experienced. This ship is all about fucking control for some people, man, and to get their fucking sexual rocks off.
Speaker 1: So be leery be.
Speaker 3: Leery, right, and uh, you know, it's one of those things you gotta think about where you're at and who else is doing it. You think everything is for the good of humanity, but this is one of those things that you find with the left wing again, what they've done is they've unify personalized everything to such an extent that now they don't really have any personality of their own other than this. You know, sort of vague avenger of anyone who has bad feelings or any anybody who's been screwed over in their lives, and they feel like they know who that is, even though they're only given certain inputs into how to feel about certain groups. You know, you're only given a narrow sort of perception window, and everything has to stay within that narrow perception window so that you can have your universalist mentality that ends up leading to stuff like left wing insanity, you know. But I think it's it's far more important to go into these situations clear headed and know that a lot of the people there are control freaks and they're doing that for this purpose. But the one thing you can be sure of is the kookiar sounding the cult the kookier it actually is never anything.
Speaker 5: I hate to say it, right, So the way I put it is like this, So if there is something that amazing and fantastic and that you could actually see the aliens or the UFOs or whatever is coming back to save you, it just means that they're much better at creating illusions than other people.
Speaker 3: I would never buy into it, just because of the fact that this other world is going to destroy your own life in reality here because it has no choice. These are two different worlds coming into conflict, and whoever stuck in between that stuff is generally going to get smashed. So if you're doing this for self development, you gotta stay away from the weird stuff pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll put it that way.
Speaker 4: If you look at for self development, you know, yeah, be very leary. You're looking to have a good time at freak off and meet.
Speaker 1: Some weirdos, go for it, you know, right right?
Speaker 4: Some biblical scripture about measuring the layout of the temple. Oh that is interesting.
Speaker 1: The right and the ring.
Speaker 4: This is from William Burkin. He's been on here before. The branch reminds me of some of the biblical script sure about measuring the layout of the temple, having also something to do with the ruler establishing weights and measure. I like that weights and measure, I would even say, especially with this one, this this depiction, I mean, the guy looks like he's got ropes and shit going on in the background.
Speaker 3: Too, right, well, he looks like one of these kings, because again he's way bigger than all of these small people sort of worshiping at this ishtar star right in front of him. This looks like one of those boundary stones that we did the episode on, because a lot of that stuff has to do with this is the king's domain, and we're supposed to know what this means already that he's holding up in front of him, which I have still no idea. Like this one looks kind of like a flute. There's a little notch there for the wind to come out of, but who knows if that's original or if that was chipped into it or something over the years, But it's kind of interesting. I think there is something to the idea of using this this circle as sort of like a measure of all circles, like the three point one four idea, using mathematics as well. But you know what they would also do is they would use sticks in the ground to sort of measure the stars and their their motion across the sky. So it could be used for that, I'm sure, But it's strange that they wouldn't know exactly what it was used for if it was such a prominent symbol, you know.
Speaker 1: Because it's occultism, you know what I like?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, right, exactly exactly, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't buy you know, I don't buy most of what when it comes to actual symbolism sometimes unless they're into the occult, I really don't buy a lot of you know, what's the academics say they think it is?
Speaker 2: This is always the same ship.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, it was just deeds and rolls and okay.
Speaker 3: A ritual object ritual object? What does that even mean?
Speaker 1: Every morning with I mean, there could be so many things.
Speaker 3: A toothbrush, if you do it regularly, a toothbrush is a ritual object as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my coffee cup every morning when I have coffee, that's fucking ritualistic, right.
Speaker 3: It's just so lazy to just label something ritual object.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's basically we're not sure.
Speaker 1: We're not sure, so you know, we'll leave it off for you to figure out.
Speaker 3: I do like if you go out and you've got a good theory and they don't like that theory, good luck getting that theory. Oh yeah right, I'll stay a ritual object exactly.
Speaker 4: Sir Eddie Rose or Rose or Sir Eddie Ross. I do appreciate you saying that, because he did himself. Crowley did despise giving a will to another person. That That is one thing I don't understand with the OTO. They uh sorry, I'm laughing at the comments. For one, he has set himself And I used to even know, like it was almost like, you know, people quoting Bible quotes. I almost used to know, like even like the book and where it was from. He tells you twice in his own ship, don't put me on a fucking pedestal. I ain't the one he tells people to do that. He tells people that about about stop being sleeves to the fucking gods.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Even him, yo, straight up, if he as fruity as he was, if he came back right now and walked into the OTO, he said, all your motherfuck is.
Speaker 2: A faggot's get the fuck out of here, right.
Speaker 1: He didn't even.
Speaker 2: Say what the fuck happened to this shit? Who the fuck are you people?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: You're a a bunch of fucking pussies? And he was half a homo right Well, not knocking him, okay, but I'm just saying, you know, even he'd be like, yo, man, the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Already, right, he would be able to tell the difference between social engineering and you know, a valid social whatever. But like now people can't even tell the difference between social engineering and a social cause anymore. It's it's completely lost, you know. But that's sort of how it goes. I mean, we go through cycles with society where you know, at some point people feel like they have to make everybody else sort of ascribe to their belief system or else the whole thing is going to crumble. And we're kind of in that perpetual phase in our society where everybody has to believe what whatever there ruling majority or whatever wants us to believe, or else, you know, we're out. So it hasn't been that bad for a while, but now that we're going kind of bankrupt, and we kind of keep finding over and over again that there's somebody there with this sort of unity answer. Donald Trump's just the latest iteration of that. But you know, we'll see. I think a lot of people have just turned off, you know, they don't expect anything from society anymore, which I think is probably a healthier notion than thinking that society is supposed to work for you.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I mean, I honestly think even when it comes to the occult, like Ike was even saying he says, even for freemasonry. He says, those people aren't getting anything out of that order, and they're starting to look into their own shit and it's not on their own things, and starting to investigate because they ain't learned anymore. I mean, unfortunately, well not fortunately, hopefully. I hope that in the next twenty or thirty is the OTO goes fucking down. There's no fucking point of it being here anymore.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna fucking learn anything in that place with the way they're deciding to run it. People I don't even think of going to those places as much anymore. They're listening to shows like this instead, and they're studying and reading because one, you don't have to get fucking charge, and we're not a icking making you do any creepy shit, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 3: I don't know exactly.
Speaker 4: I don't think these places are gonna do well if they keep going the way that they're going.
Speaker 1: I think they're gonna be their own demise.
Speaker 3: We're not even charging a clubhouse membership, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're not even making it get daked for an initiation, right, fuck.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, we know we work something out, but no, we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 3: How it works. I mean, uh, maybe passing the joint that's the initiative.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's really right in the vaipe with me in an event with buds now, yeah, I guess in that sense, Edkinsass is already in.
Speaker 3: He's officially I uh, you know. Well, it's been a great episode. We'll come back again next time. Definitely send us those emails. I love hearing about your stories.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: If if you have any kind of means of keeping shadow people away, I'd love to hear about it. I saw in the comments people were having experiences and they haven't emailed me, so emailed me at Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. Don't just put it in the comments. But thank you guys for watching, and we'll see you again next time.
Speaker 1: Lida