Speaker 1: This is India Today Podcasts.
Speaker 2: You are on India Today Podcasts and you are in the Sledging Room. Let me warn you this is not a place for the faint hearted and the weak need. If you're a sports buff and like challenging everything you see and hear, stay, If you're a sooner boat your fan walk away right now.
Speaker 3: Welcome to another episode of Sledging Room Podcasts sort of. Nikol Nas, our guest who joined us for the Asia Cup special last week, is unfortunately not here, but he'll be back with us. So our usual suspect, King Sari is back as we you know, sit here to discuss usual substitute, usual substitute, however you want to call it. Impact player, impact player. Alan is our impact player. Yeah, but yeah, we are here to discuss India wes is Pakistan and the start to the Isshia Cup. We touched upon that, you know, burning question, should India play Pakistan or not? But with two days to go and all the decks cleared, the Indian government saying that we'll play them in multinational tournaments and the fixtures ready, the tickets are not selling. It seems the tickets are not sold out. It seems so that's a concern. But sort of quick thoughts, how has the Asia Cup been for you? Three four matches have been done? Is it a series of mismatches instead of matches? Do you? How do you look at it?
Speaker 4: I mean if you look at the first three games, especially the India was the UA game. They also match a T twenty game which should last for at least thirty five to four two overs, finishing around eighteen overs. India hold them out of fifty seven and then it took around four point three overs if I'm not wrong, yeah, and objection must we get India to get past the total. So this, this entire first segment of the Asia Cup has been all about mismatches. If you look at Afghanistan versus Hong Kong game, you know Afghanistan could have won with a bigger margin had they been more clinical in the approach. Similar with Bangladesh, had they not been cautious in their approach while chasing the target? What was the target one for? So this is first three games have looked completely mismatched. But I believe this is just the start of the tournament and the big matches areligned up for the weekend. You know, the biggest I will in Asia Sri Lanka was the Bangladeshi game is scheduled for Saturday, and then you have got another mismatch coming in this India versus a certain team from.
Speaker 1: No I will name them.
Speaker 4: I will name name a certain team called Pakistan whose head coach is a delusional guy from New Zealand who has said that Muhammad Namas is the best spinner in the world. You know, as far as I know, Pakistan cricket team. Even if you talk about the best player of Pakistan, it's not us right now when they're playing eleven. But if Michael Lilson things like that, maybe he has some plans off his leaves.
Speaker 3: No. I. You know, before we delve into this my Casen's delusion and Moman Navas being the number one spinner, I heard a lot of people saying, you know, okay, this is why Asia Cup shouldn't be played. This is why teams like UA and Hong Kong should not get a chance. This is why India A should play instead of some of the other teams. You know, I find that argument very stupid. When your football team goes and plays major tournaments, we don't compete with the best as we should be, right and how else will you promote the game, as like if India plays more and more Afaciation Cup, more and more FIFA Worldcup qualifiers, more and more KAFA Cups, then only will get the exposure, right, So I don't know why this, you know, high handedness of some of the ex cricketors as well. I'm just for instance, Arashwan saying that India India A should be part of this as I'm not questioning at least didn't say that. Okay, these teams did not deserve to be here, but there are a few who are saying that, which I find very very very uncomfortable with because where else will these teams get an opportunity to play teams like Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India.
Speaker 1: Teams like Pakistan need more more such.
Speaker 3: Matches, right, Teams like Pakistan need more such matches? Yeah, I mean yeah, jokes aside, But Hong Kong, you a. They have come here with a lot of dreams, right, some for some for some meeting, We're Arkli, of course we're Coali is not here for some meeting, Schumann Gil meeting the best Indian batterle Suryak Maria just itself is a big thing. They'll get inspired. But it's not even about that. It's about so if you think that the power concentration should be within say six, eight teams, ten teams, then what you're promoting is a shrinking game. You won't forward any anywhere because I heard some voices saying, oh, this itself is a series of mismatches. Yeah, the T twenty World Cup next year is going to be twenty twenty twenty twenty teams. How lopsided that would be. But then why do you play a World Cup? I will tell you an easy fix for this is to play out a group draw fairly not put India, Pakistan and two poor teams in one Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Sri Lanka in the other group. At least, let's argue that that two of them are title contenders. Sri Lanka the last TREE twenty World c T twenty Isha Cup was won by them, Afghanistan are a dark horse permanently and Bangladesh. If a lot of things in the world go right, probably then they click. But at least there is some competition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and more than.
Speaker 4: That, people forget why Isha Cup started at the first place, I mean Asia Cup started. I don't think Sri Lanka was a big team, so it actually started to promote the bonhammi between the Asian nations, the good will. Yeah, right now you are in a space where India and Pakistan are not on good terms. We will talk about vital conditions or even crickets Indian these are also not on very good terms. But then you have to see the largest big change and said you want to make cricket a global sport. You're pitching cricket to be an Olympic sport.
Speaker 3: How do you make it that correct?
Speaker 1: If you're not letting these small nations compete?
Speaker 3: And also if I remember Akastrovra once said that I think in Asia Cup, bcside does not take its share of money like it distributes between the Asian nations as in like see. I understand the sentiments of people from both the countries who don't want the match to happen. People from India especially, they have been very vocal. As we near the India Pakistan game, which is on Sunday in Dubai, there are a lot of voices that are asking that are still urging India to boycott the match. But the financial like you pointed out BCCI not pulling out, there might be an influence of this, right that you make money for the Asian Cricket Council and India is not probably not going to benefit a lot from this except the broadcasting revenues and all that. But the young, the small teams, like you say, they will take their share of money, they will take their match fee, they'll take their tournament fee. So there are things that I have a different theory for it. So I think we've also spoken about it. That the decision by the Indian government to boycott Pakistan in bilaterals and play them in multilaterals, that's one of the mature sport diplomacies that we have seen in the past, like in the last five six years. And we know why that, and we know why exactly right that if you are to host Olympics, you cannot randomly go boycotting countries in nations. And if that happens, they won't give you the tournament in the first place. It's not like you throw money and they give it to you. You have to bid for it. A culture has to be set up, a culture of boycotting teams in multilateral tournaments is not mature, whatever the reason may be. So if you want to think big, you have to play them, swallow that pill, play them and then go forward. Yeah, but you know what asn't like like like we always discussed cricket is the soft target, which we have seen for so many you know, but this time, like like Nickel discussed, like sort of discussed last episode, it is a little bit vice versa rivers of what is happening with cricket is not the soft target this time, but businesses, like we said, artists have taken the brunt, whereas the BC has been allowed to go and play Pakistan. So that's a little bit of you know, a little bit of uh, you know, this disappointment from a large section of the masses in India. But going beyond that, India Pakistan, Pakistan will play Oman later on Friday, So India Pakistan sort of will it live up to the expectations.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you look at the press confidence before the tournament, when the captains of the boat, both teams, they were talking, it was very very clear that there was fiction there because when I you know that the moment when Salmon Aliaga passed the mic why are Russia? Khan to he was not looking towards he was looking towards the press. It was like, okay, you want to boycotters, I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to see you. Will face you in the field.
Speaker 4: And I I don't expect a very very good cricket match, but I expect a fiery cricket match where there are a lot of things going here and there, and it has happened in the past also. But my only concern right now is will this Will this Pakistani team be able to challenge this Indian team gam Also, yeah, they don't have power, they don't have Rizonan. Okay, they were not world beaters, but still they were the best cricketers from Pakistan the last two decats. Now the team which they has full of youngsters and how can they handle the Indian bowlers? How can they bowlers handle the Indian battles because everything seems to be clicking for India even when they had not played for so long. When they stepped on the round after the first over her everything seemed to click for them and you know, Ashiba was still not playing, picked up three wickets. More than that, the spin bowling trio of Akshar Kuldi and Varun. Yeah, how is Pakistan going to face them?
Speaker 3: You know a lot of this. You know, Asia Cup's success this time will depend on Sunday's match and of course, like you said, Saturday's match between Banglades and Stilaka. But if this turns out to be a damn squid, if India roll over Pakistan, it's gonna you know, grace more voices saying why the hell are you playing the Asia Cup? So but but you know you brought up that point. Mike Keesen's point. Mike Esen saying that Mohammed Navas is the world's best spinner at the moment and sayum Mayu is one of the best all rounders at the moment, top ten all rounders is what he said? Is that part of a mind game that he is playing or but I checked moment Nawa's stats since his return, he has played eleven to twenty eyes and picked up twenty wickets and he's the third best in that period. Since his return in T twenty cricket and against Afghanistan in the Tri Series final, he was bowling well as in it might be twelve hours of hell from there. So not from Kulip Perun and excerpt. But Sufi and Mukimbra and moman naas add to it. Salman Aliaga, the captain can roll his arm over, can roll his arm over, single pacers, Shina Fridi and five spinners. How are India gonna handle that?
Speaker 4: Tell me that you're asking about this Pakistan bowling attack. Yeah, you know Pakistan bowling and the hype around this Pakistan bowling It was always around the Pakistani paces, even till I think the twenty three World Cup.
Speaker 1: Before that THEO happened.
Speaker 3: I think we heard people saying that this is the best bowling attack. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they had they had the likes of Nasi, Shaina frid the Harris Ralf.
Speaker 3: Because it did sensational things in the twenty one and twenty two World Cup. They made people dance to their tunes. But they did not obviously go over the line. But do you guys not think that the Pakistan attack is good? I was not joking, So I was not joking, like you know, if Pakistan was joking, he was probably not. No. If Pakistani I was joking, I was probably not.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: Let's go for it, you know, I will talk about results. What happened when Pakistan played West Indies they won?
Speaker 3: Pakistan lost in twenty years, yes, yes, okay, but the Try series winners.
Speaker 4: And how many which teams played in a Tai series in Afghanistan also defeated the once. You also played a competitive game against Pakistan where when you talk about UI playing inst India, they were rolled over, completely rolled over. There was nothing to fight for. So comparing this Pakistan team this Indian team, I believe this is an insult to the Indian team. The caliber of Indian bowlers, the caliber of Indian batters, all these Pakistan cricketers, they are decent enough to play in cricket, but they're not good enough to this time. So one SAT match on Sunday, absolutely Pakistan is going to get rolled over. The only thing which they can bring to this game is their intensity and the feariness which they will bring. Otherwise, I don't think they have the skill level paramount things to challenge this intente.
Speaker 1: I don't think they have it.
Speaker 3: See if at all there was a format where Pakistan could at least try and challenge India is T twenty cricketers. I think because in Odias the skill gap is so so they could not chase one hundred and nineteen one twenty in Tirony World Cup. Right. Yeah, Like with Pakistan, I think that since we don't play them often, they're bowling always has a chance to surprise us. If that surprise thing happens, then you know we sort of get into that one fifty kind of a total. But their batting cannot hold water at all. Yeah. See, you don't have Barberundris one is. That is a huge advantage for Pakistan according to me. So you can suddenly become barb Is fans, but remove them out of the team. It's it gives them at least some scopes. When you were saying that Barber and are not their players, what are you trying to say that?
Speaker 1: What I'm trying to say is, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: So if you look at his have you seen Pakistan's playing eleven they're batting, so they're five five openers, they're playing level and each opener, each player who is an opener, who is batting in some other batting potion just goes and swings is back.
Speaker 3: Your opener is also batting at five.
Speaker 4: Bro one one option. Fine, if you look at and and in all those openers. I think only Hassanama is the one who has actually clicked at the batting potion which has been forced to back. You look at Simon, look at Siman, you look at Mhammadhari's.
Speaker 1: All these batters, they.
Speaker 4: Are absolute duds, especially when you pulled them ast quality bowling. They can't play good pace bawling. They can't play good spin bowling, they can't clear the boundaries. I don't know how you're dating these players. I just don't know. Well, at least at least with Barber is one, they could actually take the game deep. Even after Pakistan lost the game, but they could take the game deep.
Speaker 3: Had Rizwan stayed that day four. But it does not play that ship shot against It doesn't stay. That's the whole thing. But anyway, the main problem, you know is what that this is the second tournament, multination tournament that Pakistan are going with three months or less than three months of coaching stuff and you you can't happen. It can't go like that. So this this Pakistan team. Best case scenario is that they challenge for the twenty seven World Cup. Nothing before that. That's also the best case Ininnia. I'm not saying that they can challenge this team like like Sorow says, there is potential, but they are so inconsistent. Not like they play England, Australia and India throughout the year so that they are better prepared for that kind of pressure. If Australia batters, England batters can't play Boomera, well, you could argue that Pakistan, this team is not going to play playing well.
Speaker 4: And one more point I have just mentioned, sorry for interrupting you. So since this realm sham happened where La took over as the captain, so they went to New Zealand and they played a good series where they won the series. If I'm not wrong or they lost, but they're the best bowler was someone called aku Jat. He was a left tip pacer, a young pacer coming from PSL and he was troubling news and battlesy and there. Now what happens out of the series was the chief selector who is acu Jivit drops that guy and now that guy is nowhere to be seen in the squad right has alien signs. I don't know how many matches have they help Pakistan win. They're still being part of that Pakistan playing eleven.
Speaker 3: If you thinking about that Yoker Sherman coming into this tournament and then he surprised.
Speaker 1: You know, that is what my biggest shock with Pakistan team is.
Speaker 4: So if you believe that Barbarazwan Shaha, these people are not good enough to play for Pakistan, how is someone like Harry Stauf or someone like Shines still good enough to play for Pakistan?
Speaker 3: But the day was Macraum on the opening day of the Isha Cup. He said that Shahine is in good form right now. So people questioning his you know, dippin pays, dip in form, dippin confidence, are all, you know, going to be proved wrong.
Speaker 1: So we'll talk to after the marg gets over we can.
Speaker 3: But I think Wasum's observation stands last year, like in that Australia tour or when they went to New Zealand, Shine was borning like one seven, It's very bad. It's awful to see. But in try series, for the amount that I've watched him, he still has that. In Swinger his pace is one forty plus. What he does not have is that line that you should trouble every single battery in the world. So I don't know maybe that again that element of surprise thing comes about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and with Shahin, like he mentioned that element of surprise shine was very good and lethal because you could give you two or three good wickets in the first couple of overs. Yeah, with his face pervers, with his space and in string deliveries. Now what has happened is he's actually too much reliant on that and he's bowling fool where he's getting smarter away with every other batter in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that happened in the T twenty world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that happened everywhere he has played. And I think apart from that Rosha get in that Champions Trophy, I don't think it's got one big batsman out like that in the last one or two years. If I'm not wrong, I may be wrong. But if I'm not wrong, Shayan did oh that is western disnaw. Yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 3: Brilliant spell that You know what is this probably you know talking about it is it seems to be hand to heart. I'd say that it's gonna be a mismatch. India are gonna cost through in a cricket game. Anything can happen in a T twenty game. Especially anything can happen. But on paper, like we say, the game is not played on paper, But on paper, India look overwhelming favorites. If you want to give if if you want us to give a percentage, maybe eighty three seventeen in favor of India. Do you think anyone can challenge India in this tournament on their best day, on their best day, I think Pakistan can. So don't think it the best our worst day, think it our great day, their best day. India India. True, yeah, that makes it. That's the truth. But to not say not, I'm not saying that, Okay, Hong Kong shouldn't play India, you should play, but India can have the best, probably have the best chance to challenge India at this moment. But you know, looking at the journey, looking at the journey, it has come to this point. It is the hype around India Pakistan contest dead. It's just the media and the fans probably get like he said, they might not play good cricket, It might not be a good cricket match, but that emotion that we associate to India Pakistan is still there. But the quality of cricket, I don't know When was the last time you were seriously challenged? Yes, like he said, on India's off days they have managed to win. But on India's best days, no, no chance. Like in India Australia Test Series. When was the last time you saw in India Pakistan contest living up to the.
Speaker 1: Hype the World Cup?
Speaker 3: So let's let me put it like this. Would you Watchnis versus or Shut in World Championships? Would the hype be there? Absolutely? Two Olympic champions, right, contenders at the peak of their form, only to probably finish behind Julian Webber this time. But that's a different story. But like I'm also very interested in watching and the story is same. Right, they don't meet each other at all apart from these top competitions.
Speaker 4: And when when you talk about these two is an Olympic champions, is a World champion and and Usha actually took over from Niras as the Olympic champion, so there is that point of champions there. Indian Pakistan shared podium. Yeah, we'll talk about Indian Pakistan. Pakistan played good cricket Teak World Cup.
Speaker 1: I'm not wrong. There is a final since then, you can have not read any good any.
Speaker 3: Good to That's probably the point that that the that the hype is for I still to a team that's not Remember twenty fifteen World Cup. I was in college. I think I went out with friends. I watched that match half of it, and then we knew that India when to win that match. Done twenty nineteen, hammered twenty twenty three was a mismatch see occasional. Twenty twenty two was an aberration. You still can't call that, Okay, India and Pakistan have been playing the peak rivalry matches and then that happened.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Like I'm.
Speaker 3: Just saying, probably after the two thousand and three World Cup, twenty seven maybe I have not seen India and Pakistan competing. But seventeen twenty one block is there now that one off game again? But we you only meet in one of games, that's the whole point. Yeah, maybe twenty seventeen Okay, So.
Speaker 4: Twenty seventeen was the last time when Pakistan actually changed India in a fifty our game. Yeah, And twenty twenty one two was the last time when Pakistan challenge Indian You don't game sustained brilliance, They don't challenge us anymore. They don't just challenge us, they're bowling their batting. You could see their flat in that game against Pakistan the champions Trophee.
Speaker 1: It was not about India winning or not. It was what will score a hundred or not?
Speaker 3: That's that's the more exciting.
Speaker 4: That is how that is how bad it has come to be. Yeah, I think I think this hype of India Pakistan. I think, you know, an India Afghanistan game is a more completely game for me than India Pakistan game.
Speaker 3: I think That's that's why we are heading, I think, and that's.
Speaker 4: Why, and that is why they has taken over as issus fist and the best right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I entertainment, So that is why. That is why when Salmanaga and say in the press conference that I'm not going to tell anyone to back down, that's where I think there is a chance that this match gets saved. And that's probably the reason they're doing for it. So what are they going to do? Shout? You don't go to each other's face, man, a fast ball of pumping down on your face asking you questions. In that Dubai heat is the four o us without getting injured that it still is a big thing and you're asking them to do all this. Okay, I can't score runs, Shine, you go and dance in front of Shine's face like that's drama. Yeah, that's that's what I want exactly. But you know what I'm I'm actually really sad seeing that India can field at least three teams for the at least two proper teams, two strong teams in this tournament. Whereas Pakistan were once T twenty were they were up and coming when India won the twenty seventy twenty World Cup. Pakistan w on the two thousand and nine World Cup. But what has it, what has happened over the last decade is really unfortunate. And I think West Indies and Pakistan are the only two teams who haven't established Tree twenty League but still lagged behind in everything else. In another thing, talents or maybe in utilizing talents. Maybe they have talent like you pointed out, but they don't tap into that talent. Say say twenty it started four years ago, and look at the South Africa. Inant Africa are much less I see money than Pakistan. Yeah of course, so yeah in England, Okay, England are a powerhouse. They still get talents from the hundred from the blast. But I'm I'm not sure why this probably hasn't clicked. Maybe not because of maybe because of too many foreigners not playing there. It could be because of a series of poor choices that they have made. See a lot of external factors, but there's no doubting that Pakistan sometimes did their own grave. Yeah, the boundary may if you will play PSL, what what would happen?
Speaker 1: And it's not just about the Patastans boundary. We have talked.
Speaker 4: We can actually have a three hour long podcasts about why Pakistan cricket will not improve or is not improving. The the boardboard and how they manage the change of court chase every three months. You change the coach, you change the captain when you want to. There's hunger for power. Go to every cricketer which Pakistan produces. When it's when the cricket is actually rising, we talk, Oh, this is this guy is going to be a generational past fast war. What happens is he's pulled into some power battle. There are camps in that team and then you see what happens that gritter gets injured when he comes back he's not well.
Speaker 3: Three years that that's what happened to shine right the bollume to the ground. Yeah, that's what's happening. And the battle is also the same, has water over them. Everybody is compared to how yeah, I mean because they don't have their own stars right, like you.
Speaker 1: Know, it started with I don't know how long will this continue?
Speaker 4: Is about to retire from all formats and they still not have found a certain guy who can actually challenge gart Coli. So this is how it has been because Pakistan should understand it's not about challenging art because India never wanted to produce a fastball who could challenge was seen. India wanted a fastball who could win them games. So it's always it should always be about winning games more than challenging superstars of other teams.
Speaker 3: That's a lovely part that India never wanted to produce a star like even Zaion. I don't remember him being compared to Dane and he was ire. Yeah, he was our man. The originality should be there. Don't go behind someone who's actually superstars. I want to be the next No, you'll be the first barber asm. You help Pakistan win games.
Speaker 1: You can't do that.
Speaker 3: Probably after Sunday you might say, deep, you should become the next moment moment nowas.
Speaker 1: I like you such a but they don't make me laugh anymore.
Speaker 3: Mom Dahas is not that bad?
Speaker 1: Guys, No, I'm not saying it's not that bad.
Speaker 3: It's not about I'll tell you that is momanas of I think last yeah, yeah, but before we go quickly, you know it's running short of time prediction time. Sorry, India scored if they're bad first? And what will Pakistan do with the chase?
Speaker 4: If India bad first? I think they're scoring something around twenty to thirty, Pakistan scoring one.
Speaker 3: Even on this Dubai pitch which was a little sluggish.
Speaker 4: You'll see Indian batting. You see how we batted in the UA game. Okay, India batting first, you expected two hundred plus total? Yeah, and Pakistan twenty thirty.
Speaker 3: If Pakistan bad first, what will happen?
Speaker 1: Tty?
Speaker 3: Wars you if you are going to give predictions for India, which I also want to give, But then I want to be something different and go for it. See yous don't take any exception when it comes to sharing their comments. So yeah, true, whatever you feel. I think if India bad first, Pakistan jumps US and we do one forty five and then Pakistan can't back to save their lives. They have a partnership in the first six of US. Let's say forty four to one and they crumble to ninety nine all out, one ten all out, something like that. What would you actually see? All jokes aside, I think twelve hours of hell. Pakistan can't survive that Umra, kul Deep and Warak if you add access to it. And I don't know whether ashdep will play, but India won't make that change, is what I think. Oh, I also want to know why is are they not playing ninety nine wickets highest in the country. There was a little bit of fitness training that he took the previous days what they were saying, but I think the combination. Nothing of that sort was said while coming through to the man. But gammer always prefers that batter at number eight and when you're playing three spinners, you won't play your best.
Speaker 1: Now then I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Probably it should come at the cost of a spin You know this is going to question the next you don't do World Cup might win the because there's know what to challenge you when you play World Cup, you need your best of course in the UEA. If you see India have played this combination not in the World Cup, where they've played in the USA again in the Champions Trophy in the same comedy. But then you're already arguing that the gulf between the two teams is so big that this is where you can essentially experiment. People know what they're doing. Probably against Pakistan they might play Mumerah and against Oman when we face Oman, they might rest Uma and bring us sleep. But I think this is the template. Three spinners, one on one front line fast baller, which is what there is the Champions troph in a fifty over tournaments. So why aren't you resting? Just sit him down, get him some.
Speaker 1: Legs, especially after all those calls of.
Speaker 3: Management of a tournament. He can't bandages.
Speaker 1: But why play against you? This is the management man.
Speaker 3: You make him play whatever whatever you are. You can't push Boom into an India Pakistan contest. Get just you can. We on the outside we think he's bumra, but he also has to get used to the conditions. He also has has to get used to that.
Speaker 1: By that logic you're saying, will not play Pakistani.
Speaker 3: Also, that's what I think, because India are settling into the play. Basically, what you're saying is play Boomra in Pakistan against Pakistan, remove him from playing eleven or step till Pakistan and as Steve gets moved out. But that's not going to happen. See, it depends on the conditions. Also, if you want to play three spinners, I would I would prefer asleep and playing. But India won't prefers playing because they want the batter at number eight.
Speaker 1: GM wants the batter number eight.
Speaker 3: Which is the formula that we just to win the champions So it's a proven formula. See, unfortunate is unfortunate. So many people are unfortunates. It is unfortunate. But then you can pick leven.
Speaker 1: Actually, this is the best Indian side is playing.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that's that is the biggest.
Speaker 1: Day you want to win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're brave enough, which I shay, I think they should be because seven batters can do you the job. I think if you've part the Indian squad, let's assume that it's a twenty two man squad. Yeah, we might be playing the final against each Other's definitely what we have been discussing. But yeah, so all of ours agreeing India wins, right, yeah, in very ways. Yeah, but India are winning it. I said it's a one sided contest. He said, it's a one contest. You're saying that probably the conditions in the thing that in one condition is you want you want the Pakistan fastballers or the bowling group to do at least are you people irrespective of whatever team they come from. Yeah, to keep you in that the only consistent idea that I have. Probably that's what we all want. A competitive match because after all the you know, hala that has happened over the last few months, kill the competitive match. Let's not sleep off by eight thirty that day. That is something that will be very disappointing. Yeah, but we should ask our listeners and viewers also what they think about this India Pakistan clash and whether our assessment of the power balance will come true on Sunday. You can send in your thoughts on eight five, double eight nine, double six, double nine six. If you're listening to us on Apple podcast and Google podcast, please do rate us. If you're watching us on YouTube. Like we always say, please leave your comment. We'll be more than happy to learn your feedback. By the way, there were a couple of good commands last week. One of our listeners wanted us to discuss Rajasthan Royals, which we will do in the next episode when we get more details of why so many people are leaving that franchise. Thank you tune in. Tune back in after the India Pakistan game next week. Have a great weekend.