Speaker 1: Old time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 3: Corilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 1: So on with the show. Let's give it a go. Carilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's show time.
Speaker 4: All right, in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean, he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: He's almost here.
Speaker 4: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 1: While we watch LA, we should be watching Iran. What's going on over there? I'll tell you. Also, if you could download an app that would tell you when you were gonna die? Would you download it? I did. I'll tell you what it had to say on this Thursday's Corell Cast.
Speaker 2: Uncensored, Unfiltered, un Hinged.
Speaker 1: It's the Coral Cast.
Speaker 2: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It is the Carel Cast. Come on, come on here. I am I'm so happy to be here with you. Today, on this Thursday, June twelfth, if you could download an app that told you when you were gonna die, would you download it? I did. I'll tell you what it has to say. Also, there seems to be some wagon the dog going on. We're gonna talk about that and so much more of it. First, you know, I hate the term thoughts and prayers. I really do. I despise.
Speaker 3: I lose that.
Speaker 1: Term almost as much as happy pride. I hate the term happy pride. Please don't ever say happy pride to me. There is nothing about a Pride festival to be happy about. It's the commemoration of a riot. It is not a party. It is not a month to be all joyous and happy. It's actually a month to be active and vocal and all of that. So happy Pride hate it. Also grammatically incorrect. Thoughts and prayers hate it. However, you know, first of all, I'm freaking out. So I've seen every Final Destination movie except the brand new one, and I want to see that one. So in these Final Destination movies, someone survives a terrible event that they weren't supposed to survive, and then death comes to find them throughout the movie and there's usually a group of people. Someone will stop people from getting on a ride, and then the ride crashes and then those six people that didn't get on the ride start dying one by one. So this morning when I heard the story of the Air India flight that I don't think it's Air India. It's an Indian based flight that was on its way to London going down in a neighborhood. Two hundred and forty four people on the plane plus people on the ground. It's all over. I watched BBC France twenty four, all of them, and it's all over their news because there were Brits on it. There were French people on it, two hundred and forty four people. Now, first of all, air disasters very rare. Okay they are, They're very rare, but when you hear about them, just you freak out. But they found a survivor, one a brit one survivor. And when I saw him lying in the hospital bed, I said, Lord protect him because death is going to come for this man. Honey. He wasn't supposed to survive that plane crash, but I'm glad he did. I wish more people did. Why don't planes have parish. You know, they can now make a plane where the whole fuselage is under the wing. Okay, the wing and the pilot's cabin and the tail is one piece, and then the passenger thing is another piece. They can make a plane like that, and should they ever need to, they could detach it and let it float to the ground with parachutes. It'd be scary, but you wouldn't die. I don't know why we don't build planes like that. You know there was a skydiving plane that crashed the other day. Eighteen people on board. Guess how many died. None why because as the plane was going down, they all jumped out. So terrible tragedy today, two hundred and forty four families, while two hundred and forty three families now having to deal with the just horrific trauma of an unexpected death like this, probably some whole families wiped out. You know, my husband's wives, children, so very, very sad news coming out of India today, and certainly our actual thoughts are with them and our hearts. I say my heart. I don't say thoughts in prayers. I say my heart is with you, because it is. My heart broke when I heard that this morning because I knew of all the tragedy that was going to come from it. So my heart breaks for them, and I just I hope that there's not too many fatalities on the ground. It did hit kind of a populous area. We don't know why it went down yet. We don't know any of that. We just know that it went down, and it's very, very sad, all right. So last night I saw a headline from an obscure newspaper and it said United States evacuating embassies in Iran, and I laughed because just the day before I was talking to Steve Cabral, DJ Valentino ROSI, you should be listening to Friday Nights at seven o'clock on TikTok and Great Disco Show Go if you love disco music. DJ Valentino Rose on TikTok Friday Nights at seven uh and he plays do you want to Funk? Which you should be streaming my song Correll? Do you want to funk? Go stream it? Go watch the video. Please go watch the video YouTube dot com forward slash Really Correl, Correl? Do you want to funk? Yes? So I told him that we'll the United States will be in trouble if other countries start evacuating their embassies here and he said why and I said, well, that's a precursor to war. And now the next day I find a headline United States evacuating embassies in Iran as nuclear talks break down. Let me explain to you how this is going to go. We are a vacuated and now it's a new it's an actual credible news story. You probably aren't seeing it. They're not playing it up. However, Uh, what does this mean? Well, it means we're telling Iran we are serious about doing something. Okay, that's it's a warning. So countries evacuate their embassies when they think their ambassadors are going to be in danger. So if violence is breaking out in the country, or if the country of the embassy is going to attack that other country, and it would appear that the United States is leaving open the possibility of attacking Iran over their nuclear program, which Benjamin metan Yahoo would love. Let me explain to you what this would look like. Iran does not have long term missile capability that we know of. Their missiles can only reach about twelve hundred miles. They're much further away than that from the United States, they could hit something in Europe or of course Israel. Now I'm betting if we were quote attack, we would strike strategic military targets. That's what they would say. Well, Iran would retaliate by striking Israel because it's closest. The minute Iran struck Israel in retaliation for US striking Iran, then Israel would have the full cooperation of the world for them to attack Iran with a nuclear weapon. Both Iran and Israel are nuclear nations. So if we decide to attack Iran, even if we don't use nuclear if we just blow up with you know, airplanes and tomahawks, or from the sea, because we do have destroyers in the area that could attack it from the sea, then Iran would strike back against Israel or a place in Europe even if we attack it, and suddenly, because Iran is back by China and Russia, we would have a big problem. Now, Natan Yahoo wants this to happen. He's wanted it to happen from the get go. He wants Iran gone, he really does. And he's like Donald Trump, He's a dictator. And so we have this situation unfolding while we're all watching California and we're all watching Ice, and we're out, you know, marching in the streets about immigration and ice. Meanwhile, they're trying to advance this big, beautiful bill, which is an authoritarian power grab according to chat GPT, and they're saber rattling with Iran. So we've got a whole lot of really complex issues going on in the world, and we have a twelve year old infant that wants to be a tyrant leading us through it. These are interesting and precarious times we are living in. Do I think that we here will be bombed or attacked? No, But if I were in Israel or parts of Europe right now, I'd be pretty concerned. And as for Ice, I'm hoping this carried on right to the midterm and we end Donald Trump's president of the after two years. I hope come back. Would you download an app I told you when you were going to bath I did? What did it have to say? I'll tell you. Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corell channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kil and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: All right in the chat room at YouTube dot com forward slash really Corel, Al tells me there is no American embassy in Iran, but they're evacuating the ones in Iraq and you know, the country surrounding Iran. I thought we had one in Iran, but I guess we don't. It would make sense that we don't. They're not friendly to us at all, Alexa. Does the US have an embassy in Iran?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: Oh she doesn't know that. See. Oh, I'm so afraid of Ai. She can't even tell me if there's a US embassy in Iran. I'll take Al's word for it. I mean they're not They're not our friends, so I don't anticipate US having an embassy there. But they're evacuating embassies in the Middle East basically because if Iran blows up meaning I don't mean literally blows up, but I mean it could. But but if tensions flare up in Iran, it spills over into Saudi Arabia, into Iraq, into you know, into other surrounding countries. So obviously we're evacuating because we know something's coming.
Speaker 3: Could be who knows there's something do any day. I will know right away.
Speaker 1: Once it goes blow, it make him cannon balling down from the sky a profound song. So am I afraid? I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid because this kind of saber rattling goes on all the time. This is us telling Iran shape up, come back to the table, work out the nuclear deal, or else, you know, bad things will happen. Well, Iran doesn't care. See Trump is a bully and a coward, because most bullies are cowards, and he's gonna bully Iran and they're gonna be like, we don't care, bamb Us, we'll bomb the hell out of out of Israel. So it's bad when there's a bully that's also a coward in charge, and he is. So that's that's what I'm worried about. If we had a sane president right now, I wouldn't be worried. Gavin Newsom were president, If Kamala Harris were president, I would if Joe Biden were president, I wouldn't be worried. He'd forget about it anyway. But I'm concerned not about World War although it could happen. I'm more concerned about the you know, hysterical coward in chief and what his reaction is gonna be when Iran acts like they don't care, because they're gonna act like they don't care because they don't care. So we'll see, we'll see how that all goes. There goes my trip to Saudi Arabia like I would go. I would never go to the Middle East ever. I find Middle East in men very hot. But would I ever go. No, Never, not to do bai, not anywhere hunt. I want to wear burka. I'm internly because I'd have to hide behind a burka like Michael Jackson did, because they'd see me and go, oh, gay guy, and that's illegal over there. Tolerated in some place. I don't want to be tolerated. If I want to be tolerated, i'd get married again. So I don't want to be tolerated anyway. So I was reading Time magazine online and they had this feature on death clock, and I was like, what's death clock? And it's an app that you download and they work with the AI. It's AI powered and it works with Harvard, Yale and Duke University where they have fed all these studies and all this data into the AI about longevity and what affects your longevity. And so when you download the app, it asks you thirty one questions, and it asks if you have an Apple Watch, if it can access it, or garment fit bit or whatever. And after you answer these thirty one questions, it thinks for a while and then it tells you the day it thinks you're going to die. For me, it thinks I'm going to die February thirteenth, twenty fifty three, at ninety one years old. That's when it thinks I'm going to die. Now it's said, if I make a few more changes, I could up that to like twenty fifty five, twenty fifty seven. And a lot of my friends can't believe I did it because of my medical anxiety. They're like, I can't believe you downloaded that. But it poses an interesting question as AI gets more advanced and as everything becomes more connected, if you were, I mean, you're able to do it. Now, go get the app Death clock. It's free, they don't charge it, and they even give you a little social media card if says save the date, and it's got the Grim Reaper dancing with balloons and it says save the date. I'm going to die on this day, and you're supposed to post it online. But the question becomes, as it becomes more sophisticated, probably in the next five years, there is a very real chance that AI could predict with some accuracy. Now I'm not saying the exact day or time, but it stands to reason that, like in the movie Gatica, that AI could in fact determine an estimated date of death. So my question, and that's barring you know, getting run over by a bus or catching the COVID or whatever ebola or whatever pops around. So my question to you, and you can leave this answer down in the comments below at YouTube dot com forward slashly Correll. Also, next week, I forgot I need to tell you. I'm going to try to live stream to Patreon from ten thirty to eleven, and only Patreon from ten thirty to eleven, so the patrons will see the show first with no commercials, and then at eleven I'll stream the show live using restream at YouTube, so you can also chat there with the live stream, but it will be recorded from ten thirty to eleven. So I'll try that next week. We'll see how it goes. It may not work, nothing seems to work whatever, but we'll see. So would you in the comments down below, would you download this app or ask AI when it becomes even more you know, smart, when you're gonna die? Would you want to know like the year, even if it can't pinpoint the month or day, but like, I guess it because I'll tell you. It's saying ninety two, ninety one, ninety two sortos made me relax a little bit. I'm like, well, okay, I can. And that doesn't take into account any sort of advancements over time between now and then, in longevity advancements or whatever. So I'm like, well, if I make it to my nineties, I'm good. You know, I'm good. So I looked at it. At least it didn't say you going tomorrow's sister, you better go out and get you some black because you're about to go girl. You know, I mean, it didn't make a wall wall sound when it did. You know, It's like oh no, so would you You can send the comments down below, would you like? Right now? You could go download death Clock and it'll give you an estimate. Are you gonna do it? Are you gonna go download it and see what it says when you're gonna croak? I don't you know? Doctors are worried that if people do this, it's gonna raise medical anxiety, especially if it says, girl, you got seven days, you better call everyone you love right now, honey, because Molly, you in danger. Girl. It also doesn't take climate change or geo political situations into account. You know, we're all trying to live longer lives, healthier lives. It might all be for not if they start a world war, or if the climate betrays us and storms kill us, or you know that sort of thing. So there's a lot of ways to go. But if you're and oh, and it said that I'm probably gonna die of one of three things sleep related disorders, which just means dying in your sleep, cancer or cardiovascular disease. And I thought, oh, so two of the three are the top two things that people die of in the world. So it didn't tell me anything like bold or innovative It just said you're gonna die of one of three things, and two of them are the number one and number two things as people die of. Would you do it? Are you gonna do it? The app is called death Clock. Are you gonna go? Get it? If you do, post a date down below when it says you're gonna go mine's February thirteenth, twenty fifty three. It says I'm out of here. When are you going to be out of here? Oh? The things we do with our hats. All right, we'll be right back to finish up on this Thursday, my last show of the week. We curl here and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Corel. There's so much great free content there. It's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support show to Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash, Really Correl Thanks from thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Oh, dear alert alert, Amber is alerted. Oh my little girl, what's going on? Honey? Come here? Boo, come here? I guess not. The neighbor left and she heard a door and so she thinks someone's at our door. But they're not. It's just a neighbor who got a dog. Oh she's not liking the new dog and being twelve feet away from her door. All right, So a lot of you in the chatroom YouTube dot conversation. I don't want to know. Hell no, let it be a surprise. Surprise you did, uh you know? I look, I don't really want to know. I don't if there was an actual way like in Gatica where they could do a blood test and say now you're gonna we're gonna tell you. Uh uh I don't want to know that. No, but a ballpark like if it says you don't die between ninety and ninety five or something. Oh, you know, okay, But because you can always change that, you know you could, you could tempt state it a little bit. Put yourself in a plastic bubble like John Travolta in that seventies movie. Uh, he was so cute. I would have crawled in that bubble with the boy in the PLAA. I would have burst that boy's bubble, honey. Oh yes. And knowing John Travolta, he would have let me uh oh wait not gay? Sorry sorry says he's not gay. M m yep. And I could say I'm not too, don't make it true. Uh. By the way, next week, I want to tell you what I'm gonna do for you. I'm gonna start recording a show on Thursdays for Friday, an entertainment show. That way, there are five shows a week. Also, if any breaking news happens, I could then put it in on Friday. Uh, but I'll be and post it through restream. So it'll be live and there'll be a chat room and you all can chat and everything. But that way there's five shows. I might as well. It's only a half hour. I can tape a half hour on Thursdays and post it for Friday. I do like three days off from talking about the world, So if I can work for four days and be off for three days, I'm good. Plus my back has been really Oh this morning, child, during yoga, I had the weirdest pain. It's I've never had a pain like this in my life, and I thought, oh, I'm gonna have to call nine one one. What was I doing. I was doing a crescent lunge, which is one knee behind you and the knee bench in front of you and you're stretching forward. And I got a pain up my right leg in the front that went up through the stomach area and right to where the navel is, so from the knee all the way up the leg, across the groin and right up to the navel. And it was a pain like a pain like someone was pouring lava through a tube in there or something. I had to stop, took my breath away. I was like, oh, no, downward dog for me, I was like, Ember, you do the downward dog because she does. She knows how to do yoga. But ooh, that scared me. I was like, anyway, so what about entertainment. Should we talk a little entertainment today? I mean, there's so much going on in the world. The ice protesters spreading from country, you know, from sea to Shining Sea. We do have Middle East saber rattling going on. China fifty five percent tariffs and that's the new agreement that they're happy about, which means you got, you're getting. Everything's gonna go up. Grocery I went to the grocery store yesterday. Honey, I throar to god, I'm just almost needed a second mortgage in my house. All I bought was fruits. And do you know how much blueberries are? It's summer. Blueberries should be ninety nine cents a container. That's how much blueberries should be ninety nine cents a container. You know how much blueberries are a container between five and seven. I did get raspberries and blackberries for two sixty seven a container eight ounces half a pound, twenty five berries for two sixty seven. That's about ten cents of berry. And now I read that we might not have any berries or anything because all the Mexicans are afraid to go pick food because of ice. I sain't gonna pick my food. Protesters from January sixth ain't gonna be out there picking my strawberries. And we know black people ain't gonna go pick strawberries because they're gonna be like, we already picked cotton for y'all, We ain't picking your strawberries. You can go without. What a mess? You know what a mess America is? Good? Lord, I mean, if you were designing this in the game, you would say, there's a big glitch in the matrix here, honey, this country has gone off the rails. What a mess. Anyway, let's see what the chat room is saying. Oh, Lord, brand muffins and cottage cheese for twelve nine and nine. Huh, Lord, Lord, have Mercy brand muffins and cottage Well, First of all, cottage cheese is disgusting. It is possibly the most disgusting of all dairy products there is. Let's let milk sit around and rot and let those rots turn into kurds, and then let's serve it to people and tell them to eat this rotted milk back. Even before I was a vegan, I never liked cottage cheese. Well that's just rotted milk. What the hell, lord, cottage cheese might as well have I don't know cottage Why do they call it cottage cheese? How to get that name? Because you make it in a cottage? Because in Texas, Karen's father, who is now dead, used to have a room with milk in various stage of rotting. I ain't making that up. And it was a small little house. I guess it could have been called a cottage. I don't know why it's called cottage cheese. Maybe because baby Vomit was taken. Maybe they couldn't call it cottage cheese because some of it earth, you know, they had to because some of it already called something baby vomit, because it just looks like baby. You should never eat something that looks like it's already been thrown up. Cottage cheese looks like you have already eaten it and thrown it up. Eh that looa do y'all have things like that? Food's like that that just drive you mad. Cottage cheese drives me mad. I look at it, and I'm just like, oh lord, no, and it's always been that way. What's that other one? Blue cheese? Blue cheese is blue because that's mold up in there. Mold. Give me some damn moldy cheese and call it expensive. Hell no, oh this is aged. Yeah, I can tell there's mold. Lord, how come people when they get old, nobody likes them. But when cheese gets old or wine gets old, it's worth more money. But when people get they're worth lists. The hell's up with that? Yesterday I had some of the MAGA haters go after my neck. I hate this part of my neck right here when I lost all the weight. This just happened and I could have it, you know, pulled, pulled and tucked. But oh yes, they're all, oh, look at his neck, look at his neck. You know. I'm just like, okay, go ahead and attack something that I don't like about my body. Go ahead, it's okay. I don't like it either, feel free. But somehow they do that, you know whatever. The maga is cornered and they because they have no sense and they can't make a point, and when you hit them with facts, all they can do is like personally attack you. Oh your list, Oh you're gay, oh, your neck. They're not, of course, addressing the fact that I'm you know, saying something about Donald Trump. It's true. No, they're gonna talk about my neck, talk about my gayness, talk about my list. Honey, calling me queer is not an it's an observation. It's like, come on, all right, So what have we talked about today? Well, I mean that's still on my mind. It's gonna be on my mind all weekend because I don't want a world war. What do you wear to a world war? You know? Well, world war is not a good look. Gas prices would soar, and food supplies would be interrupted, and the big business would have every reason to start gouging us again. Oh well there's a war, we gotta charge you more. So the rich would make more money and the poor would be poorer and people would die and oh it just wouldn't be good. God wouldn't be good. And yet maga, they'd be like, yeah, turn the Middle East to glass. Let's let let Donald Trump develop it once it's all because that's it. Then Trump's mind, that's what he wants to do. He wants to like flatten most of the Middle East so that he can go in and develop it and build some Trump towers and things, because that's how that warped weird guy thinks. What a shame? All right? What's it called? A do lap? Is that what it's called? Yes, I know PENICILLINUS from mold, but it's been a pill. You're not putting it on by chain love BOLDI ass Roquefort Road for pills, Dad. I don't even know how y'all eat roadefort cheese. That stuff smelt like something died and then you aged it, cut it up. I have for help you who you want to be fund to hurt Anyboddy, have a great weekend. I love you all. See you on social media.
Speaker 2: Bloodcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 1: Yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 3: Yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service.