Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 1: Abby, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 2: Let's go Abby. You got two more wins to get into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: I got this, Okay, you got this because you know the difference between boiling water and steam.
Speaker 2: I don't know one degree? Right well now, Justin most Hi, Justin, how you doing? I'm doing great? Man.
Speaker 3: Chillie's telling me that you this is your first time playing the game.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but I'm pretty trying to call it to get on it.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: Listen, don't want to hear your crap this morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're here, let's kick a little ass.
Speaker 3: I believe that you've been trying. It's very tough to get through on this game. So you've heard it before, so you know how to do it. The thing that every single first time player tells me, Justin is WHOA.
Speaker 2: I didn't think it was going to go that quick.
Speaker 3: It's quick, bro, Lightning fast, Okay, yes.
Speaker 2: Greased lightning is what I need out of you, Justin. I'm hoping like and so over before we start. No, we're starting right now. Bro. Where are you? Where are you driving?
Speaker 4: All right, a tanker headed down the border rancher.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, all right, dude, Well we're gonna start this game. What are they playing for? I have a parent ticket to see Gary Clark Junior live at seven one through music called March.
Speaker 3: First, okay, and then a little something for h our driving fresh fish. I think that's that in the plantains I think is Alex's favorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we have a nice piece of fish. One to nice piece of fish. Justin, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Okay, gotcha?
Speaker 1: All right, Abby, you do the same question number one? What football team from Buffalo? Did the Texas?
Speaker 3: Just Abby in the Buffalo Bills?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why did that have to be a question? Today? Wrote that one this morning? Huh just five minutes ago. Great, thanks, guys, appreciate you. Rub it in. Justin.
Speaker 3: You gotta be faster than that. Okay, Justin? Are you still you're still an active player?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, just okay, okay. Yeah, she said her name before you.
Speaker 3: That's why I asked her to answer the question, and then she answered it correctly.
Speaker 2: She has one.
Speaker 3: She only needs one more, Justin, Here comes the next question. You need this to stay in the game. Here we go.
Speaker 1: What color is used to indicate go on a traffic light? Just abs abby by a mile?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just there was nowhere plus Justin you're thinking you got through first on that one.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, both of them.
Speaker 2: Come back and listen. Amazing, amazing. I mean you're funny. I'll give you that. You're slow and funny. You're slow and funny. Justin, slow, slow, funny. Justin is your name? If you get back on Jim Yeah. Do you ever listen to podcasts? Ever?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know I guess.
Speaker 4: Today if you could, if you would go, it's just really it's real easy. If you go to the Rob Ryan the Rod Ryan shorepage at the Buzz dot com and you click on podcast, he'll have the game up there.
Speaker 2: You can go re listen to the game.
Speaker 1: You can even fast forward to right when Rod's asked the question too, and then you hear the thirty second gap.
Speaker 3: I'd love for you to hear the game, Justin and then just shoot me in an email.
Speaker 2: I would love for you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I mean listen. It would be a huge honor for me. I'm not even breaking balls. It'd be a huge honor for me.
Speaker 3: If you have never listened to a podcast before, and if you went back to listen to the one that you were on and that I was on together us, it would be a massive honor for you.
Speaker 2: To go do that. It's real easy, dude, You just right there on your phone. Okay, I'll do that. I don't know if you will, but I hope you do. And then email me back and let me know what your thought.
Speaker 1: If if, if you think you said your name before, Abby, Abby, you said your name first, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: One game away from the Hall of Fame. You got one more on you, You got one more in you. Yes, Okay,