Speaker 1: Welcome to Next Level Soul, the place where we deep dive into the mysteries of existence, uncover hidden layers of consciousness, and explore the journey of the soul. I'm your host, Alex Ferrari, and every week we sit down with the world's leading spiritual teachers, mystics, scientists, and truth seekers to illuminate the path towards awakening. Here we ask questions that truly matter. Why are we here, where are we going? And how do we elevate our lives, our purpose, and our consciousness to the next level. This is a space for transformation, a space for expansion, a space to remember who you really are. So take a deep breath, open your mind, and prepare to step into your next level soul. Now. If you're ready to take your spiritual journey to the next level, explore Next Level Soul TV, our streaming platform filled with exclusive movies, docs, original shows, transformative series, guided meditations, channel sessions, audiobooks, and deep spiritual teachings you won't find anywhere else. New content drops every week, helping you expand your consciousness and live from your highest potential. Start your journey today at Next Levelsoul dot TV. The views opinions and statements expressed by our guests are their own and do not necessarily reflect the beliefs or positions of Next Level Soul, Its host or any of the companies they represent. Now let's dive in to today's episode. I'd like to welcome to the show, Michael Hoffman. How you doing, Michael?
Speaker 2: Really good, Alex, thank you very much for having me.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for coming on the show, and thank you for sharing your remarkable life journey, which has been interesting to say the least, and what you've gone through, your spiritual awakenings, the trauma you've dealt with. I think your story can help a lot of people listening today. So my first question is about the time you were in a cult, How that you opened yourself into that. I've never spoken to anybody who's been in a cult before, so this should be fairly interesting, fairly interesting conversation, at least from my point of view. So how did you start? How did you get kind of wrapped into this kind of situation?
Speaker 2: That's that's the next nine question, And the precursor of that question is my childhood, coming from a dysfunctional alcoholic family, having been abused physically, and emotionally, and then having my parents' divorce, and then I was basically just starttled from boarding school to boarding school, and then my mother had to she We lived in Mexico, and because I was born and raised there, and I felt very abandoned because suddenly she had to leave because there was in danger because my father was a violent alcoholic, So that as a precursor left me with lots of childhood trauma. I studied psychology, and I guess one of the reasons why I leaned towards that was to find out a little bit more about how to yield myself. But apparently after I graduated from university, I got attracted to this very subversive, hypnotizing group of people who promised you everything in the world. In other words, I was looking friends. I was looking around the basic answers to life of what is this all about? Why am I hereus? What are we doing here?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Those were the basic ones. But on the other hand, the other piece to that was I need healing. So I gravitated toward these people. And thing was based upon ego, you're here for a special reason. You would not come in contact or would have not come into contact and with us if the universe didn't want you to be here, or the cosmic means or the ascended masters. So uh. In other words, it was a really subtle play into ego you're special. And then the leader, the cult leader, and I don't identify him or her is simply I won't even give him that that energy. Simply the cult leader was saying, I have a direct connection to the universe. I have direct connections to God. Of course, everything that you need to know comes comes through me. And of course, give me your money, give me your money, come and come and study with us, which I did. I gave up a really good job, Alex. I mean I was making really good money and.
Speaker 1: This but this sounds very much of a it's an old playbook. This is not a new playbook.
Speaker 2: It's it's no, it's really old and it's boring.
Speaker 1: Actually, I oh, very very unimaginative exactly.
Speaker 2: It's like there's no imagination to whatsoever to this. It's just slammed dunk, thank you, ma'am, gotcham And now you're going to work for us, and you're going to uh, you're going to give us your money and you're going to help us to spread the news of this, We're going to increase our numbers, so on and so forth. It's just, you know, the same old thing. It's like trying to to sell you the world and tell you that, you know, you're going to raise thousands of years of karma by being with us. By the way, obviously at the time I didn't know what karma was, so they have to be explained to me, and of course go ahead.
Speaker 1: What's really interesting so far of your story is that it is it's tapping into existing belief systems that are not associated like you know, karma ascended masters. These are not mainstream like that Western mainstream ideas. These are all Eastern ideas, but they're manipulating those ideas for their own egoic benefits.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right, and that have been said better. And ego is one of the key ingredients to the sense that uh, the leader, the call leader was just it's all about what I can bring to you, and the co leader was interested in money basically, but well down to and I I evesdropped on one of the conversations the spouses, the spouse of the leader, and the spouse said, I can't believe this. You were you just exaggerate everything, and then you expect people to come in here and give you all this money, and then you want to go Then you want to go here, and you want to go there, and you want to travel all over the world. I don't think that's right. And I was listening to this and that whole idol came crashing down and I go, oops, there's something wrong. But at the same time, I was having psychological effects because it turned out that it wasn't so positive. It was nefarious. It was evil. There was a programming that took place, And now I understand it. As a cognitive behavioral counselor and as a egen or a feedback practitioner, I understood what they did. And they basically programmed all of us to go down to the subconscious level accept the information and these nefarious messages that were being planted. So basically what they did they reprogrammed my mind.
Speaker 1: By the way, not an easy feat to do. To get into the subconscious and to reprogram someone, it is not easy.
Speaker 2: Well it isn't. It isn't, But I'll tell you how they did it. They had us chant and chant and chant and chant and chant. We did we sang, we chanted, We sang, we chanted, and then the leader would come in and then deliver the messages from the big cosmic masters or the ascended masters or whatever, and or the saints. I mean, it doesn't make difference who it is. I mean, And some of these messages, we were down. We were already at us lower level. Our brain waves were down in the alpha, from alpha down to the theta level, which is the hippnagogic regent. If you want any access to your subconscious mind, go to theata that's between four and seven hearts. And as a trained, certified ner feedback practitioner, I suddenly realized that's how they got in. That's how they were able to program all of these messages, all of these and they were fear based. I mean they were. It came to the point where I started dissociating. If you understand what that means, my psyche my brain went into an altered ego, an altered state of consciousness that prevented me from being in touch with reality. It was like living in a dream.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back after a word from our sponsor, and now back to the show.
Speaker 2: And I I and they had more more control over me after that. But it wasn't just me, it was all the other people around.
Speaker 1: Me, enforcements around you. You're seeing, Oh this must be real. Look at all these other people.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly, And so that risk reinforced all kinds of u states of consciousness and just really bad, bad, bad psychological feelings and being I don't know why you attract so many Catholics, but you do, being recovery. I I got all those during Catechism and all the all the year, going to go to Hell and if you fish on Friday while you're the Devil's you're going to go to Hell and the Devil's going to and all of this stuff. So I was pre programmed.
Speaker 1: And then on top of that, Hm, you're right, you were right for the Oh.
Speaker 2: No kidding, I mean it was just like, you can't even believe that I did. I left out one piece in my childhood. I think it's important to mention that is they didn't know what to do with Michael Hoffman. My parents did. My father my mother had already gone, so they sent me to boarding school after boarding school, and boarding school mostly in Mexico City or Puebla, and then then an extended family member said, Oh, I think what we'll do is, you know, there's this American priest here who has an orphanage, so let's send them there. Jesus, So I was sent in talk about culture shock. I mean I was sent into these orphans. I mean they they didn't have fathers and mothers. They were just kids that were found on the street. And it was it was that was horrible in itself, and the only way that I could get out of it was, oh, I want to I want to be a priest. So I started. I told the priest, I said I want to go to seminary because I was I was going to do everything that I could get out of that place, I mean anything, and that was my way out. And eventually he said he doubted whether I had a vocation. I mean I was only like twelve years old, but they take him young and and so they accepted me, and I was there. I didn't last long. I lasted maybe a year at the most. And but all of those that precursor programming was already there as a baseline, and then I have this fault on top of it, reinforcing it a thousandfold. All of these fear based beliefs hell into the attachment, there were people who committed suicide, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the thing, the thing is, what is important for me is to really be uh conscious of these fear based beliefs that we're not challenging in our society today.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Fear based beliefs don't come from source. They come from the reptilian brain.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's why on the cover of my book, the face of the iguana is the iguana with with the butterfly, and the iguana represents the reptilian brain. The reptilian brain is the fight flight freeze element of our our brain, and it's the amygdala, which really means almond and Greek. Is that part of our brain that sounds the alarms, the bells, and the whistles when we are about to become lunch, are possibly going to become lunch, as you have mentioned so many on your times on your program The.
Speaker 3: Tiger and so so that that part of the brain then is just constantly reinforcing the fight flight response in memory.
Speaker 2: Of the parts of the various messages that I received or was programmed into me, not just from the cult, but all the way up from childhood through the seminary through the Catholic Church and and the flight flight preeze response when we have and science has been able to prove that when we have a memory of a very scary element in our life and we remember that, that enforces that memory because nor adrenaline uh nora p nephrine coortsol is released and that has a reinforcing effect. So people who have PTSD, which I had for fourty years, the PTSD then is reinforced and reinforced and reinforced. And so what we need to be aware of is when children are subjected to these fear based beliefs. And we're talking about two three years old, I mean, how old were you when you went to pattle Well?
Speaker 1: I started, I started right away. I mean the first time I remember being exposed at the concept of hell was first grade. First grade. I came home terrified. I know, I was think the devil, I don't want to go to Hell. I gotta be bad. I got to be get is in the farious exactly welcome to the club, truly.
Speaker 2: So it was just like, you know, if fear based beliefs stacked on fear based beliefs stacked on fear based belief and then you have the perfect cocktail or dissociative disorders, and also you have a perfect cocktail for a wonderful episode of PTSD, which lasted for me intermittently forty years.
Speaker 1: One thing I want to kind of go back into what you said, and you kind of mentioned it in regards to source. But when you said that, the leader came out and spoke for the ascended Masters. The concept of ascended Masters is an Eastern philosophy. It is part of Eastern you know, either Hindu or Yogic philosophy, these kind of things. If anyone's listening, if anyone says things in regards to source, ascended Masters being a Jesus, a Buddha, those kind of saint Jermain, Yogananda, whoever you want to speak of, none of those messages are fear based. Not exactly one is fear based. If you look into any of the Ascended Master's teachings, they're all based in love, based in the powers and within you. You have to remember who you are. All of the strength is within you. And they're not asking for cash, and they're not asking for you to join and to spread my word. They're talking about awaken as many people as they can in the time period that they need to awaken. Could be this life, could be the next one.
Speaker 2: Is that absolutely?
Speaker 1: I wanted to kind of really point that out.
Speaker 2: Yes, Alex, and I thank you for also clarifying that because the ascended Master's Saints, anything, any being that comes from source is a is encapsulated and represents pure unconditional love, correct period. And if that message and that that vibration is not emitted, then you need to find the nearest exit e x T and find it and start running for it. And any belief system that gives you a sense of fear or dread or any type of anxiety is one that you need to be aware of and you need to take measures to stay away from. So then we go back to Okay, so what about all the Bible and the New Testament? And so I did a lot of research, and there's a lot of really good researchers out there, like Elaine Pagel's for example, that have discovered that the rival has been tampered with, It has been edited, it has been edited and re edited. And I don't and a lot of metaphysicians will agree with me on this. They they don't believe that Jesus ever came down to establish a church. He came down to teach love to love one another. Yeah, and in best life regressions for example from doctor Martin of doctor Michael Newton. This the whole message in the thousands and thousands of past life regressions that he's done, or life between lives and regressions, is the only religion in the afterlife is here and additional love.
Speaker 1: Correct, that's it.
Speaker 2: If you want to call that a religion.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back after a word from our sponsor and now back to the show.
Speaker 2: But it's not a religion. Do you want to it's go ahead.
Speaker 1: Do you want to hear something funny? As I was speaking to a grand master the other day as you do, who was in a Tibetan monastery for twenty years and a martial arts master as well, and he's evolved to a certain place, and I go, what was it that they taught you inside of the monastery. And I'm thinking, there's these library of ancient texts that they're digging into and all of this stuff. And they said that he goes when you come into the monastery, that there is religion is allowed to a certain extent in the monastery, he goes, but if you want to evolve to the next level, you must leave religion behind, which I thought was so powerful of a statement. And they said, what do they teach you, he goes. All they do is teach you techniques so you remember who you are. And once you remember who you are, which pure and conditional love, source energy, all that knowledge that they talk about floods in because you have access to it now, because you've released all the mud that you are carried around. So I just wanted to bring that as a point because of the concept of religion, like, oh, and don't get me wrong, if anybody's on a path in religion that's not fear based, it's not hurting anybody, and it's and it's the way they connect to God in this life. God blessed, go with God in many ways. But at a certain point, maybe this life made another one, you'll open up to other ideas.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, And I think that all the all of the masters, all of the great teachers have really come have said the same thing. And they're saying love is the basis of everything, and love is the is the force of the universe. It's the it's the essence of the universe. And from a physics point of view, it's all of that energy that is interconnective. It's the interconnective energy of the universe.
Speaker 1: Quantum entanglement, quantum entanglement.
Speaker 2: Call it what you may, and I mean physics it really is. When you marriage physics with these belief systems, you really physics explains how Source is that connected, that universal energy that connects everything and connects us all. I think you had Nancy Dennison on its wonderful, wonderful program, and I really love what she said. We are all strands of Source. We are strands of that ineffable, beautiful energy that is love and care.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 2: It encompasses everything that we are uh in contact with and everything that we're not in contact with. It encompasses things that be there are known, and things that are not known. And when you start realizing that this, this vehicle, this is just a vehicle, and that we are much larger than spiritually and energetically than this little, this villain, this vehicle that we've adopted to run around in this dimension. Once we leave the vehicle, we are just our wonderful, incredible, enormous spiritual selves.
Speaker 1: Mm hm. And so let me ask you, how did you escape this scenario? This this, this, this little, this little situation. You've put yourself into the the Houdini effect.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, yes, Well I suddenly came up with a plan, because when you realize that somebody.
Speaker 2: Wants money, you talk that you talk that language, and they listened right. So one morning I woke up and I said, I got to get out of here. I just I can't. I can't be here anymore. So I came up with this plan to my grandmother. She's very rich. Now, I came up with this and I said to the one of the lieutenants, I said, you know, my grandma's getting really kind of old and she wants to have her estate of millions of dollars distributed. And but I have to go to Mexico and I have to be there for this. And they said, oh really, I said, oh yeah, I think this would be wonderful for the organization, because you know, I'm coming back with the millions and millions of dollars. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. You need to go. You need to go right away. I mean, you can't wait any longer. When are you to leave? And it was just like, really, oh now you're now, you're really showing who you are. And I mean that just cemented it for me. It just I said, oh, yeah, I'm on to you. I'm on to you big, big time. So I said, okay, I'm preparing myself to go and most of you later. And that was how I got away. But there were there was a lot of drama in between that almost I almost got caught, and they would have held me back, they would have prevented me, they would have locked me up, they would not have let me leave.
Speaker 1: Where was this base, by the way, was this space in the US California? Of course, California. That's where I'm from. Of course California. The best, the best, and the worst, as you will, there's much there's enlightenment in there, but there's a sliping of ego in California, especially where I come from, Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly. Yeah, if anybody would know it be you, So then let.
Speaker 1: Me so, all right, So you you did? You finally get out? What happens? What happens next?
Speaker 2: Then they tried to hunt me down. I left for Gueranavaca, which is where I grew up, and they they looked for me. They contacted me. They say, Okay, when are you going to come back? When are you gonna bring you know, the money and all that. That's all they were interested, of course, not how you're doing. How's it going down there? We care about what you would you know about you and what and your health and all that. We don't care about that. We just want you to come back with the money. And uh, basically I just told them, you know, things are really complicated. I'm not going to be back. Come get me if you want to. And they never did.
Speaker 1: And did they what kind of threats did they give you? Like a spiritual spiritual threats?
Speaker 2: Although the spiritual threats were the worst. You are going to go through what's called the second death. In other words, your spirit will be dissolved, wow, and it will be no longer and you in other words, you will be denied the ascension and you'll go through the second death. Hitler went through the second death. You're going to go through the second death if you don't obey all of the masters and cosmic beings that have put you here and that have told you that you needed to be here. So you know, it's guilt fear. It's all those subtle new messages. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I have to say though that Hitler and Michael Hoffman, you know, it's just generally it doesn't seem like a balance argument. I think it's more of a desperate argument. At that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was pretty desperate. It was really desperate as a matter of fact. Yeah, it was just like, oh, really, are you serious? So I just I didn't have anybody to deprogram me.
Speaker 1: You're out in the world like this.
Speaker 2: I was out there and I was still going through I had pullables, panic attacks, I had a poor thing. I had, I mean serious anxiety attacks to the point where I would almost pass out. And then I would try to regain some sort of identification with myself. As I got my old high school yearbook out and I was looking at all the times that I was really happy, and I was wondering why I was not happy. Now, well, guess what, your brain has got programmed. And slowly and surely I started to get into a sense of reidentifying myself and my true self, my previous self, and be able to emerge out of that whole. Uh, misidentification is what I like to call it, and that that best describes it was a form of dissociation. In other words, I sometimes didn't know who I was. I lost identity, my own personal identity.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back after a word from our sponsor, and now back to the show.
Speaker 2: Moving fast forward, in the past fifteen years, I had a transforming spiritual experience. Meantime, I'm doing all of my work. I'm going, I'm working, I'm doing consulting throughout Latin America and Europe. I worked in alcohol and drug abuse, substance prevention and treatment, and I just submerged myself in my work. And I was able to gain a sensus of sanity and groundedness when I did that. But I still wanted the answers. The answers weren't there, that were not answered when I joined the cult. I didn't have those answered.
Speaker 1: By the way, is that could still all around?
Speaker 2: It's matter, it's they're remnants of it.
Speaker 1: Very yeah, it's not. It's not what it used to be.
Speaker 2: Right, it's the leaders, the leaders dead, and there's just a few followers from what.
Speaker 1: I understand, got it, got it? Okay? Just curious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Thank God for that. But in two thousand and nine, I was I was asleep. I was waking up one morning, and it was that you know that dream state that you're in that you're kind of waking up, but you're not waking up, you know what I mean. It's that data for the seven Hurts. And all of a sudden I had this incredible feeling of love and I had this feeling, this like vibrational feelings of peace of an incredible piece. And all of suddenly I said, oh, I'm not dreaming here, there's something going on here? What And I looked up and here is this being, this luminous being there standing before me with and his eyes were a violet blue. It was almost undescribable. The colors. I can't describe it other than saying it was like a violet, violet bluish. His colors were hypnotizing. And this incredible sense of unconditional love came over me, and I was so a piece that I then I thought to myself, there's some what's going on? And the first thought that came to me, now I know what the saying is, peace that passes all understanding. I'm experiencing the piece that passes all understanding. You don't really have an understanding a piece until you have that feeling of that being in that force field of energy. And this being said Michael, I, you are at the beginning of your new life. And the scene appeared in my work, and this was where I was working with high risk offenders at the time. And he said to me, your life will change after this. The past will be gone. You will no longer have to deal with the past. You will have you will have an issue with your health, but that will not impede your progress. And this is the new beginning for you. Then he said, look behind you, or look to your right.
Speaker 5: Rather.
Speaker 2: I looked to my right, and this was in the hallways of my work. Nobody was around, It was just us. He says, go to that man. And this man emerged from this disappeared, and he was a middle aged man. He said, go to him and take his hands. And I thought to myself, well, why am I, Why am I going to do that? I could take my hands, He said, take his hands. I grabbed his hands and I could smell alcohol coming off of his breath. He said, heal him, help him to heal, and heal all those you come in contact with. And from that point onward, a whole new program that I participated in completely changed the whole concept of recovery, of dealing with cognitive problems. That these offenders had tremendous issues that had catapulted them into criminal behavior. I mean, I was involved now in a program that I felt completely guided by. I was completely guided by this program to the point where I was able then to have some very viable results that helped so many people. And to this day I get letters from my promissioners who said, I don't know what happened in that class, I don't know what you did, but I feel completely changed. I feel completely transformed, and I'm not involved in criminal activities anymore. And I knew at that point that when I was involved in my cognitive behavioral work with these high risk offenders, I knew I was being guided. I knew that that was the effect of that new life, that new energy that had come in to work with me. And as a result of that, then I started to be I started to in search and I was guided to book after book after book after publication that gradually got me into the answers to the original questions that I had when I went into the cult. And at first the first major works that completely collapsed forty years of PTSD was doctor Michael Newton's Journi of Souls and his other books, and it completely collapsed all the PTSD, everything, everything that I was taught by that built completely collapsed. I was completely free, and then then I thought wow. Then I started to do some more research and more research. I went to several mediums and I was I was told that, you know, you need to write a book and you need to get this information out. And these were evidential mediums. There were evidential meetings, and that's how the Face of the Juanna came into being. And I try to summarize all of my experiences there. But you know, it's not glum and doom in that book. Really. I have a lot of funny stories in there. I mean lots of funny stories because one of the other pieces to spirituality is and I think it's overlooked a lot is that, and it's a it's a very important part of spirituality, and that is the joy that comes from laughter is one of the highest vibrational frequencies that you can be involved with the afterlife is full of laughter, full of joy, and engulf your stuff in that, and so I said, you know, I have I have so many funny stories, and that helped me, as a matter of fact, recover from my PTSD, from that whole process of you know, stories about my grandmother and I mean she was funny. She was just the funniest person. I mean, she was just incredible. So I relate the stories of my grandmother, I relate other stories. And I believe that if we laugh a little bit more and we really enjoy our laughter and we express that joy in our laughter, that just completely sends you into a whole different vibrational field that raises your vibrations. And when you raise your vibrations, you're in charge of yourself. You're in charge of being in charge of reaching your higher self. I had a past life regression, a lower life between life regressions from very wonderful Michael Newton hypnotherapist. Her name is Tyana Deanna, sir, and I what I experienced in that life between life and four hours long. It was a long long session, but it took that long to get me down to that that four to seven hurts deep into almost four zero point five hurts, which is really low almost on delta and that's the hypnogogic section of our brain. What I experienced was the following. I wasn't shown all of the my my my group, friends, or my life, my soul.
Speaker 1: Group will be right back after a word from our sponsor, and now back to the show.
Speaker 2: I was not shown all these wonderful and spiritual beings that are common and that Michael Newton describes. I just saw my guide and he said to me, you are going to experience something that's going to be very important. And I had made a request and I told the type Piana this before. I says, I don't want to see the cult leader. I'm not interested particularly insane my dad at this point maybe later, And I just wanted to be a healing session. And she says okay. And so my guide said, you're here for you requested to be here. So what what we're going to do is we're going to I'm going to take you through an experience that will help you heal. And there was like a barrier over here to the left, and all of a sudden, she said, this is what pay attention to. What's going to happen now, And I felt like arrows coming out of my etheric body, just arrows coming out and and just leaving my etheric body. And then I he telepathed your cult leader. You didn't want to see who that could the cult leader, and so we kept that from you, but we didn't keep the healing that you needed to have, and that he that cult leader is also asking you to forgive and to let go. I said, wow, and that was just incredible. And then I saw a whole group of people, but I couldn't see their faces, and they were all saying hi. And I said, I imagine that was my soule group. I don't know. But then he took me to the a glass enclosure where there was energy there. It was like you know, like in Star Wars. You see this energy and you see it, it's all like convoluted, and but if it's right, he says, this is the rest of your soul energy. And Michael Newton, in the thousands of of regressions that he's done in life and life between lives, he says, we don't bring all of our spiritual energy into incarnation. Is if we brought all our soule energy, and it would this body would not be able to support it. It would be it would just blow us up. Basically, So what we're going to emerge right now with with your soul energy. So I'm we merged and when we when I merged into this this energy, my guide was on the left. He grabbed my hand and we started growing like giants, and we grew and grew and grew and grew, and all of a sudden in the meantime, going I can't believe all this is happening. I mean, it's just like, uh, you know. And I told I believe I told Diana, I said, I can't believe this is Havage says, gets go with it, just keep going with it. And we finally got to the point where we were at the maximum height of our enormity. If you are spiritual enormity, he says, this is how you connect with your higher self. You you, in meditation, see yourself and practice yourself tapping into the enormous spiritual energy that you are now. And when you do that, you tap into your higher self. And you can do this at any time that you want to do it. And my whole life changed after that. It was such a healing experience. And I know a lot of people may not understand all the nuances of this. That's why I really recommend reading doctor Michael Newton's bo and there's some other books do there. They're good. But I practiced this not only in my meditation, because I meditation, my man. Meditation is the only thing that kept me saying when I left the cult, and I know you talk Alex a lot about meditation, and this is the only thing that kept me saying. That was the only spiritual grasp that I retained after leaving. And so when I practiced my meditation to date, it's a completely different experience because I'm able to practice pultn't to practice those those those exercises, those and reach up to the highest level that I can. When you raise your bibational level, your guides or can also then communicate with you better. Because we're such a lower vibration, they have to lower their vibration and then we have to low are raise ours in order for us to meet somewhere in the middle. It's the few dogs between the eleven and eleven or the one and eleven.
Speaker 1: I always look at it like there's a big big layer of mud between us and our sended master or our spirit guides and you got to kind of dig through it with like lais your hand to the point where you can stick a finger out on the other side, and then they can come down and touch you. But they can't go into the mud, Like why would you if you're at a if you're clean, you took a shower, Like why am I gonna go down there? Like it's I can't pass that point. You've got to come up to us. We can't meet you where you're at because it doesn't benefit you at that point, and you can't even comprehend it. Someone who's that low vibration, someone like your sending your spirit guide shows up, are going to lose it. They can't. They can't process it. The vibration of that of that body is not at a place where you can process it, as opposed to like a walking master that we have today, like a you or someone like that who you just want to be in their presence because of their vibration and their aura for lack of a better.
Speaker 2: Word, exactly and yeah, there was exactly the same feeling that I had when I had that transformative spiritual experience with that being that I saw. I mean, it was could have completely caught me off guard. But that same vibrational frequency is the one that I experienced in my life between life session right and and I, and that took four hours to get to that level. So I was just amazed at what the human mind can do. Oh I'm amazed. What if when we work with our subconscious mind and we deprogram our subconscious of all those fear based beliefs, which is really my mission in life is to educate and to inform as many people as possible, then our life completely change.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. And I love the work that you're doing because you really focus on a fear based belief system, which is something that you are very you know, you know, associated understand and have been associated with throughout your life. I have to ask you this question, though, and people ask me this question about the trauma dramatic, which is nothing compared to what you went through. But I was in a year of insanity with a mobster. Would you change anything if you could go back? Absolutely not, that's the answer I was expecting. That's the exit because it's who you are, it's who are I.
Speaker 2: Had go through everything that I went through, and then when I found out about life planning, what were you thinking? Really, we can't.
Speaker 1: We can't. Me too, We can't. We can't understand.
Speaker 2: The last point I know is you Poul all this wrap on the plate? Really, what were you thinking? I must have been high.
Speaker 1: After you get high on the other side, I guess, so, I guess you're good. I had the universal love on the other side.
Speaker 2: That's what it was, I know, right, But you know, everything had to happen, Alex, everything in order for me to get here. Now I'm seventy four years old, and I had to go through all of those phases in order to be where I'm at and to know what I know. At this point, I know I don't know everything, obviously, but there's I've changed. I've to become trans warmed, and I am in a position to help others hopefully do And I have a get rid of some really nasty programming that they went through.
Speaker 1: As they say, the blade gets stronger the hotter, and the more pounding it takes. That's right, that's exactly right, and that's life. And if you have an easy go of it, that blade is going to break the second something comes towards you, exactly. But but it isn't it's not it's not fun to go through this. It's not it's not a fun it's not a fun thing, but it is not necessary part of growth. And I always associate it with the gym. You you know, this life is going to the gym. We'll be right back after a word from our sponsor, and now back to the show. And you've got to pick up heavier, heavier weights. If you want to grow the muscles, to get stronger and stronger, you need resistance, you need challenge to do it. Some can just do a little cardio and they'll be fine. Others others need to tear a bicepper too.
Speaker 2: Right, exactly right, Yeah, yeah, but it's all worth it in the long run. It's all worth it. And you know what, Alex, we are We always have assistance from the other side, always, always, and it works better when you ask for the assistance too.
Speaker 1: You know what's so funny is that again? Because I get to talk to so many wonderful souls like yourself on this show. I keep seeing the patterns. I keep hearing the patterns from different people from around the world who know nothing of each other. And that last statement you said has been said to me a good twenty or thirty times in these conversations I've had, because it's like, you need to ask for help from your guides. You need to ask help from your your ancestors, or your angels, or or whoever you believe is on the other side helping you. Exactly, you have to ask for the assistance because if you don't ask for it, they are not going to impede on your free will.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Our free will is sacred, and they can inpeide on our free will. I cannot now, So do you have a contract with our guides? And we've a great in our angels, But if you want anything specifically done, you have to answer. My sister passed, my younger sister passed away to two years ago. I'm sorry, and I said, you know, spirit is practical. This is what I'm going to do. I asked my angels. I said, Angels, if y'all aren't fid to that, help me out with this. I want you to send my sister fifty yellow roses and write on the note I love you, Manita, and welcome to your new life. And then I went to a medium about that is about a year after that happened, and the medium says, what's that your sister, she's passed us on spirit side. And I said, yes, what's this about fifty flowers? And I go oh, I said, she said, you know she's saying. She said she knew it was you. She knew I mean, and this medium doesn't know me from Adam I mean. And it was just like wow, I got confirmation that she got those flowers. Spirit is very practical, and we have to understand. We can ask them to help us good airing our groceries and if they're too heavy, especially at this stage in the game, right and so, and we can do We can ask them to help us with our driving that we're in a tough situation. We can ask them to assist us in any way that we need to be assisted with. And when we know that we are being assistant, that can reinforces that and then we become closer with Spirit and closer with the other side.
Speaker 1: The analogy I always love using is this video game analogy where the player sitting and watching it on a screen is sol and the player is the avatar, which is our bodies in the game. And we take it very seriously in the game, but they're guiding us. When you ask you man can you help me with this, then you start moving the player, nudging it over towards the area where they might find that level up they're looking for, or the knowledge they're looking for, the experience they're looking for to kind of get them to where they want to be. A lot of times that nudging goes into a cave where there's a monster that you've got to fight and you have to bit and beat, and that is part of your obstacle because after you beat them, you get something called experience points and you level up. So now the next time a monster like that shows up, you could just whack them and they're done because you're that much stronger. Right these you know, these little analogies of what we are going through down here. But it's your story. Is it's heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time, William, It really is, It really is. And I do appreciate what you're doing in the world trying to turn your pain and you're suffering into and trauma into into something very positive for the world around you through your book, through the work that you've been doing. And you also, for my research, you also did after life research as well.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh yeah, I'm going on ten years now what is that?
Speaker 1: So, Yeah, tell me a little bit about your afterlife research. I'm here, I'm curious about that.
Speaker 2: I've read I would say at least fifty to sixty seventy books. And when I left the cult, all right, or when I started this, I said, I'm not going to go into any type of belief system that's not evidential and that does not have a database and that is verifiable. So the resource that I've concentrated on is that which is data, which is evidence based, and that also involved, for example, the University of Arizona, University of Virginia. They're doing a lot of work in this area. There is I don't know if you ever heard of the soul phone.
Speaker 1: The soul phone, I have not, sir, Oh no, Can I get that on my Can I get that on T mobile?
Speaker 2: That will have to weigh a little longer for that one. You all had to wait a long time for that one. There is a lady in Brazil who has been working with computers and this has been evolving over decades and they are now able to establish communication with souls on the other side and get images.
Speaker 1: And why I have heard about this, Yeah, is.
Speaker 2: Her name and it is absolutely amazing. She did an experiment with fifteen parents who lost their children, and she then communicated with them with there could be her computer and in a large conference they had the fifteen parents there and as they call the name of each one of those parents, they projected the computerized image of that child compared to a real image in real life, and it was just amazing.
Speaker 1: Just I mean, and technology she's using, Like, is it a hurt things. It's obviously a frequency thing.
Speaker 2: It's apparently Nikola Tesla is involved his.
Speaker 1: Research. No, from the other side, Oh, obviously that makes sense.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know that sounds throughout this world, but I mean why not. I mean, it's frequency, it's energy.
Speaker 1: Well, there is in it's in it. Now that they have machines that I've heard about this that they can plug into your brain and actually see the dreams that you're dreaming, like there's a visual representation, a rough visual representation, because you're able to read the images that are being created in your mind. That's older. I mean, that's been around for a little bit and they're trying to it's it's all crazy. It's all nuts.
Speaker 2: It is, you know, it really is. I mean, it's but it's wonderful. I mean, we're we need all this information because of the shift that's coming.
Speaker 1: This is happening, The shift is happening.
Speaker 2: That's happening. Yeah, I mean, it's happening now, and the consciousness of Earth is so different now compared to even in.
Speaker 1: The fifties, ten years ago or ten years yeah, right, I mean, yeah, fifties. That's a whole other conversation. I know, I know that is it's a whole other I mean even from my generation, which was seventies eighties, Yeah, there was no convert I was raised. Yeah, and if you watch my show, you know I'm Latino, so I come. I come from a you know, a rich Latin Caribbean based belief system where they spoke about there's the Grandma or the ant that spoke or if you need a session, you could go with them, or or you need it on a limp, you know, which means a cleaning of dark energy around. I kind of grew up with that, but it was very backdoor conversations. It would have never been spoken about in public, let alone in a public forum like this where now it's not only acceptable to talk about this and becoming more acceptable on a daily basis. People are searching for this information. People want to learn this information. It's not the back door mystic shops anymore. It's it's going more and more mainstream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's words to full disclosure.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back after a word from our sponsor, and now back to the show. Yeah, it's getting to that point where we're ne looks as near death experience shows, you know, yes, you know, and talking about channeling and talking about psychic phenomenon and all these things that were like you're crazy, And now quantum physics and spirituality are starting to to start to marry a little bit more. And there's quantum physicists who are talking about spirituality in their in their in their work, and it's it's a it's an interesting time to be alive, my friend.
Speaker 2: That's definitely absolutely Alex. You said it.
Speaker 1: You said it, So let me ask you a few questions. So let me ask you a few questions. Ask all my guest, Michael, what is your definition of living a good life?
Speaker 2: Is helping people to overcome their fears and to help them understand a greater reality.
Speaker 1: What is your definition of God?
Speaker 2: Oh? That is your unconditional level.
Speaker 1: And what is the ultimate purpose of life?
Speaker 2: To grow, to learn and to ascend into a higher level and return eventually too source and.
Speaker 1: Where can people find out more about you, your book and the work that you're doing, sir, Well.
Speaker 2: It's available on this basically one is available on Amazon and people can reach me through. We have a really good group on Facebook, Freedom for Fear Based Beliefs, and I enjoy working with all our members and I would invite people to contact us through that. Also, I'm on the board of the Santa Fe Institute for Mediumship and Spiritual Studies and yeah, I can be contacted through there as well. Even though I live here in Austin, I do a lot of work with I go to Santa Fe a lot.
Speaker 1: So And do you have any final words for our audience?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's something.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: This is a very powerful meme that I want to read and to reflect it. I think people invite people to reflect on this. An old Eskimo chief is talking to a priest and he says, if I didn't know about God and sin, would I go to Hell? And the priest says, no, not if you did not know, And the Eskimo says, then why in the hell did you tell me.
Speaker 5: That's great and this is what we're talking about. It's just like, I mean, how many times have I heard that? Why are they telling me this stuff?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, it's those those fear based beliefs that need to be eradicated, maybe need to be exposed, and people need to exercise their independent risk and strength and say I'm going to do my own thinking and not let other people do my thinking for me.
Speaker 1: And I think that is the awakening that is happening right now. More and more people are starting to wake up. More and more people are starting to look inside for the answers to elevate their own vibration, to elevate their own evolution without a medium, a middleman or middle woman in these kind of fear based ideas that have been around for thousands of years, and I guess had their place in the evolution of what we were doing. But we're now at another stage of the evolution we are. You know, It's like at a certain point the horse and buggy had to go. Absolutely, at a certain point the horse and buggy had to go, so absolutely we're in another place. My friend, Thank you again for not only being on the show, but for the work you're doing in the world, and you and your bravery for telling your story and sharing your raw everything that you've gone through. My friends, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, Alexis. I appreciate you as well.
Speaker 1: Thank you for spending this sacred time with us today. If you feel called to explore this conversation further, you'll find the show notes for this episode at Next levelsoul dot com. Forward slash two one nine, and if your soul is craving an even deeper journey, step into Next level Soul TV, our streaming sanctuary for spiritual films, documentaries, original shows, guided meditations, channeling sessions, audiobooks, and transformative teachings. It's a space created to support your awakening, you're healing, and your return to the truth of who you really are. Begin your journey at Next levelsoul dot tv. Until next time, Keep expanding, keep seeking, and keep walking your path towards the next level of your soul.