Speaker 1: You're listening to the Paranormal UK Radio Network, the best in paranormal talk radio in the UK and around the world. Hello and welcome everybody to trans Dimensional Realities. I'm your host, Melissa Ly, and here we talk about all things strange and weird and wonderful that is all part of our reality, even if we don't realize it. This is our first show of twenty twenty six and I'm really excited. This is our third show and we've got a lot of great guests already lined up for the next couple of months. I'm going to try to be doing a weekly show here. It will come out on Thursdays both on our podcast station, Paranormal UK Radio Network or paukradio dot com. But then the video portion is on my YouTube page, so look up Melissa Ly the way I spell it, and you'll see the video interviews, same interviews, but with video. I feel it's much more personal. So I figured being the first show of the new year, let's get down to basics. When you think paranormal, what do you think of ghosts? And I have been a paranormal investigator for over twenty years. I've seen and done a lot. I've experienced a lot of weird things, and it's always been a fascinating subject to me, trying to figure out not only what happens to us when we die, but also what are we experiencing right now. People sometimes think of ghosts doing things, and I think it's sometimes a lot more complex than that. So in any case, we have a great couple of guests lined up for tonight, both paranormal investigators. We have Regina Blatt from PPF Investigations, and we have a Lee Pig who is part of the Medics for Paranormal group. So welcome both Regina and Lead to the program. Hi. How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 3: Thanks for having us.
Speaker 2: Hi, thank you well.
Speaker 1: You both are paranormal investigators. So if you could tell us a little bit about your group, how long you've been investigating, and you know, then we'll start talking about some really fun stuff. So Regina, why don't you go first?
Speaker 3: Okay, my name is Regina. My team is called PPF Investigations, which is pursuing paranormal facts and there's a story behind that which we can get into if you want. I am going on my fifteenth year of being a paranormal investigator.
Speaker 4: I have always seen things and experiencing as a child and as an adult, I came to learn that I have empathic powers, and I know everybody's as different.
Speaker 3: I can actually sense and feel emotions of the living and the dead. So that does help me when I'm doing paranormal investigations. But yeah, I got into the field because just about fifteen years ago, probably maybe going on sixteen years ago, my sister committed suicide and she started coming to me in dreams.
Speaker 1: I am so sorry to hear that.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Three years after that, my father passed away from lung cancer and he started visiting me too, and I thought to myself, there's more to this life than this physical body, and I started my journey on trying to find answers.
Speaker 1: Wow, we're going to have to talk about those two events. Yes, for sure, I've had some experiences too, Lee, What about yourself.
Speaker 2: I've investigating for right at a ten year mark. I need to look up exact day, but it's right at ten years as a child growing up, I grew up. I don't think the house was haunted per se, but I think the land was because the whole street there was like a rumor about every third or fourth house. You know, we were told, okay, don't go there, that house is haunted. The house is haunted. Then things started happening in my home well as I grew to an or do and started pursuing m mass. Actually I started investigator, getting into the investigation side of it a little bit more, trying to find out the you know, the where and the why, if at all possible. And just like Regina said, there there had to be more out there than what we actually see. So during that my first job as an ant, my partner that I worked with, she had done it before, so we kind of you know, joined forces for a little while and we investigated for several years and then we parted ways. But in the meantime, like Regina also said, I discovered that I do have some empathica Billy as well, not like her. I don't so much since emotion as much, but I do. I can, and I feel confident enough to say about one hundred percent of the time can tell if something's in the room with us and where that person or entity is. So then I joined up with Regina, and I got to tell you right now, just to start, that's been the best thing ever happened to be right there as far as an investigator. That's why I sported into it. My team, by the way, medics for paranormal. We were all emergency medical services personnel trying to incorporate work into the you know, taking care of the living and the dead, if you will. And then, like I said, I joined up with Regina, and I kind of feel like that I'm almost a part of her team just you are, and could not be more proud of her.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Well, the team that you run, Regina, is mostly a female team.
Speaker 3: We are an all female team, but we're a small team, so we do pair up with other paranormal teams a lot. And you know, Lee, since we met, you know, he has always been invited and has all intended almost everything that we have been on. So and I wouldn't think of doing any investigations without him, you know. Moving forward, we just have a really really special bond and it's really interesting and different for both of us because we've never experienced that before. But I think being empathic, we always call it like a spiritual umbilical cord. It's like when we're together, it just amps it up even.
Speaker 1: More fantastic so let's talk about the paranormal in general. Okay, we've gone through for the last twenty years, and I've been investigating longer than that. The plethora of ghost shows, ghost investigation shows, everything from Ghost Hunters, the Ghost Adventures to Little God Knows Everything else, and most of the shows, I'm just gonna say, oh crap, and uh, it's just my opinion. Although I will say Ghost Adventures for just all the issues they have, it's still make guilty pleasure because I love.
Speaker 3: Ghak like I will be a Ghak fan forever. I don't care how many people hate Zach. I love him. And you have to give the man credit for twenty seven seasons on TV. Can't fake all of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's a very entertainer. But anybody that can get that much evidence and one.
Speaker 3: Night, well they're there for three or four nights.
Speaker 2: Like you said, they're great. They're great and entertainers they are.
Speaker 1: And I will say this, it's one of the few shows that I think really shows legitimate evidence that they capture. I don't always agree their interpretations of that evidence, but they are capturing and experiencing things.
Speaker 3: Okay, people have to remember too, it is TV and they go over and above. You know, they get really scared and it may not be that scared, but that's entertainment, that's part of it. Yeah, I say it's right, but.
Speaker 1: I'm saying right right. Well, I was on a on one of the shows many years ago, and that was a horrible experience because of the producers misrepresenting evidence, cutting things to make things look like they happen differently, abusing my my, my clients. So yeah, I'm not a real big fan of production companies, so I should make my own anyway. So ghost investigations, paranormal investigations, they really have taken off because of I think a lot of these shows, although there are a lot of teams that go back for decades investigating. What would you say is one of your most fascinating things about investigating the paranormal? What really gets you excited?
Speaker 3: I just think, like, let me back up and say that ghost hunting is not what you see on TV. As we all know. It's sitting in the dark for many, many eight twelve hours and getting absolutely nothing but that one time, that one one time when you hit something and you get a voice or answers, and it is amazing and that's what keeps most of us going into this field. I was over re location, ran the ghost hunting tours for seven years at this old it's one of the oldest opera houses in the South, and we just got amazing evidence out of their names and voices and footsteps to where I could take the evidence and go back to the historian and match it up. And those are the types of things that excite me in this field. It's like the spirit is giving us the information and here I can coordinate it with a historian to make sure that it's real. And I even had the owners, you know, I'd come to them with with different things that spirit gave us and they're like, how did you know that? Nobody knows that. It's like spirit gave it to me. Like we're hearing the same things over and over. They're trying to communicate. But to answer your question, I think it's that it's that one clear answer. It's that one clear evp. It's that one clear even if it's a yes no that is like so amazing, or if you get a message from a loved one that is just for you, which I have gotten those two It's just those are the things that keep me going. And it's not all what Hollywood makes it out to be. It's not all you know, we're breaking out Ouiji boards and things are flying all over the place and all that kind of stuff. It's not that I always set out to show and prove that there is a lighter, loving side to this than what we see on TV.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the problem with these television shows is fear selves, yes, and if you can make people afraid or freaked out, they'll stay tuned in. So that's the problem with most of these shows. That's why even with ghost Adventures, they look at a lot of things from a negative standpoint, because that's what keeps people tuning in to see the freaky stuff, right, I mean, and of course, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Almost fifteen years, I've never come across a demon. Now, I don't put myself into situations where I know there possibly might be one, But I'm not going on there and claiming, oh, that's a demon. That's a demon, that's a growl, that's a you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, I understand Lee. What about you.
Speaker 5: Well, one of the things that I really love about it is the history of you know, a lot of these locations that we go to you know, there's so much history or so much blood soak, you know, able to kind.
Speaker 2: Of keep it alive, keep people aware of what was here before all of us. Somebody had told me when I first started investigating, they said, pay attention to everything around you. You're going to see a lot more you know not you know, and that right, they are just kind of rung, you know, hung true with me, and it's the truth. For example, And this is kind of the best example I can give of what I was talking about. I was vacationing down in Florida at the beach and it was an old civil war for it, and we were camping out and we went to investig get one of the old metal batteries that the soldiers had used to protect the coastline back during the back during the war days. Uh Me and my friend we walked into this room and it was all mital room and I said, we're not in here by ourself, and you know, she's like really, I'm like, yeah, we're not. We pulled out my phone and I did just a quick burst VP session. Very first question I asked, I got a response and it was loud enough and it was powerful enough you could hear it reverberating off the wall, and I wish I had it loaded up here now, but it was just a clear, very resient Regina's heard it is just said yes, and you know, and I told my friend, I said, yeah, I said, there's there was people here before and they're still here. So I think the history of it is really what keeps me going, you know, because I mean, I walk into a building, I can't walk into Walmart, and I just wonder what's in there. I'm so sorry about the smoke detector in the next room. I don't hear it. My good, because I'm embarrassed right now.
Speaker 1: No, we don't hear it at all.
Speaker 2: So okay, well, very good, so good. The other night, when I was at the hospital working, I had came out to the ambulance and I was outside of the ambulance bay and I was standing there just talking to my partner and there's two sets of doors. One of them is just a regular door log just like you got to keep had to get in, and all of a sudden, the inside door opened up, and then the outside door opened up from the inside. I said, do you see that, I said, somebody just walked out They're like, what do you mean. I said, somebody just walked out. He says, I didn't see anybody. I said, exactly, you know, And well, like I said, the history of it. I'm sorry, you gotta tell me to quit talking. I know.
Speaker 1: That's what the show is for. That's why we're here to talk about these things. And I love these types of stories that you know, so many things happen. Part of the reason I named the show what it is is because all of these things are part of our reality, and yet mainstream science and media everybody else you would only look at it as a novelty if they believe in it at all. But the truth is, there's so much more going out there that we don't understand, that's right underneath the surface. But yet it's still there with us. And that's what fascinates me the most about the paranormal, because there's just so much to learn and experience if you're open to it.
Speaker 3: I agree, completely agree, Regina.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask you about when when your sister passed and your father, the experiences of being visited. Could you talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 3: Sure, they both visit me quite often, not so as the years go on it kind of is less and less to say. My belief is they feel like I don't really need them anymore, but I love to have them around. But I had a very, very vivid dream when my sister first came to me. We were in a room. There was a bed with someone in it. You could see the form of the body, and my sister was sitting on the edge of the bed, like caretaking. And she was a surgical text, so she was in the medical field, so that wouldn't have been too off color for her to be, you know, assisting someone. And she saw me and she got up and came to me, and she didn't speak verbally. She spoke to me in my mind and I said to her, are you okay? And she was glowing just in white and blonde hair and big blue eye and just beautiful, just beautiful. And you know, I said to her, are you okay? And she said back into my mind, She's like, yes, are you okay? And that just has stuck with me my whole life moving forward without her. It's like, I know she's okay, I know where she is, she's fine, and now it's okay for me to be okay with that she's here, she'll visit me, She'll she'll give me little clues and hints that she's around. She was a big cure the Cure fan, musical fand the Cure. So about two years after she had passed, I was in a department store in Christmas during Christmas time, and of course we're playing Christmas music, and all of a sudden it stops. One of her favorite cure songs came on, played and then went right back to Christmas music, and I'm like, that is such an extreme difference in music. I'm like, okay, I got you. So you know, they do give me little signs and symbols. My dad passed away from love cancer, and he has visited me and told me that he's okay. Actually, my best friend and I were out at the Stanley Hotel in Essas, Colorado or Stephen King was shining for our very very first ghost hunt and he was in hospice by then, but his wife said he'd want you to go on the trip, so go ahead and go, and I did, and there just happened to be a medium out there, so I went and had a session with her, and she said, there's a man coming through he's like your father, but not like your father. And we didn't have that close of a relationship until the end. There a lot had happened. So she said, he's like your father, but not your father. So I immediately understood that and immediately knew that he had already passed, you know. And of course he said he was sorry for the things that he's done, and he will be with me and he will protect me, and you will always be by my side. So it's death is something that we all have to deal with. But I think it's easier to understand if you know that they're still with us and they're always watching over us, and they're you know, standing by us, and you could feel them and you could sense them and they give you signs. And I think it's just a wonderful thing. And that's what got me into this. It's like if I could help somebody feel that way, let them know that their family is still here and proof, because like Lee said, with every ghost, there's a story, With every location, there's a story. And if we can tell that side of it and not be like, oh, there's a demon here, that that's what keeps me going and keeps me wanting to ghost hunt is showing, like I said earlier, the lighter, softer side, the loving side.
Speaker 1: What about you, Lee? Have you ever had an experience like that of a past loved one.
Speaker 2: I have actually for the past year, up until this past August, I was battling cancer. Right after I was diagnosed, there was only one cousin that I had. Her name is Janis. She battled cancer for fourteen years before she finally passed away to it. She was like a begen of light. I mean, she was like a rock, you know. She never let it get her down emotionally. Of course it did physically, but she never lost her smile or her sense of humor or anything like that. So after I found out what I was dealing with, I just told her out loud, you know, I to wish you were here. I got so many questions, and I don't remember if it was that night or if it was a nine or two layter. She came to me in a dream, heard my grandmother. I'm standing in a parking garage and all of a sudden, down come around the corner, come flying around the corner was with little Toyota Corolla. I don't know where this car came from, but my cousin Janie was driving and my grandma was in the passenger seat. They pulled it beside me. She got out. My grandma did. She come over there and gave me a big hug and I told her, I said, I have missed you since you've left. I said, let's go see Jennis. I ain't seen her either, you know, since she died. And we walked over there and she just had the most beautiful smile. Just I've never seen anybody look more happy and more at peace. And when I woke up, I still felt that I still felt love, I still felt every emotion that I felt in that dream, and I have no doubt that they came to me to say, hey, you know what, You're going to be okay. And another experience that I had that I find kind of odd. My father passed away nine years ago to be ten years in May, and during the whole cancer battle, I asked him, I said, are you really there for me? And I'm not kidding. This is the very same day my iPhone and when it comes to phone, it's technology and I know it, but it popped up with the memory of pictures of my dad, all of my dad, and like I said, he'd been gone for nine years. And to figure that for that one particular day, for that memory production to come on is when I needed it most. So I have no doubt that my family was there with me through the entire cancer.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm getting a little emotional because I've had the same experience. I had a twin brother who had died of a heart attack ten years ago, and it was funny. It took a couple of months and then all of a sudden, I had a vivid dream where I found myself in just this white It looked like a bathroom with all white subway child but there was no urinals and dolls, just some columns, but it was all white. And I just turned and there was my brother standing there smiling at me. Now, it's like what Lee mentioned. You would think that you know right away, you would like, oh, hug em or you know, be all excited or whatever. My brother and I had a very interesting close relationship. This shows you what our relationship was. Like I just turned and looked at him with a smirk, and I said, it's above fucking time you showed.
Speaker 3: Up, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But then I know we had a conversation. I can't remember it, and then he's appeared a couple of times since, although it's been a very long time. I also lost my spouse three years ago, and they've appeared in my dreams a couple of times, very vividly. And I still don't get visitations. I think they've gone off to do something else and said, you're on your own. But yeah, I totally get the experience. It's wonderful when it happens.
Speaker 2: What's amazing about it? Though? You said you don't remember the conversation, but I would be willing a bit. You still remember what you felt the emotion?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I was overwhelmed with emotion. But yeah, still maybe if I was went under hypnosis, might babe, maybe I might remember it. But I think it was one of those things where you're supposed to keep it in your subconscious. Yes. So, so you mentioned Regina the first place you were investigating. You know what other types of things did you experience there?
Speaker 3: Well, when we were at the Stanley Hotel, and again my sister had passed like at that time, it was probably going on close to three years. I actually was there with the Ghost Adventures crew believe it or not. It was before they got really really big and they were doing, you know, hosting ghost investigations. So I was in the room with Aaron Goodwin and we were doing an EVP session and I always laugh and Lease heard the story many times. My claim to fame is like I was sitting on the bed with Aaron Goodwins. I was like, oh, it's in the bed of the Aaron Goodman. But anyway, we had a recorder running that was on the dresser, and after we got done investigating and went home, we actually listened to the recorder and I got three EVPs that were all the same male voice, and one said my sister's name, which was Nicki, the second one's and the first one said where are they? The second one said my sister's name, Nikki, and then the third one said Nicki's death. And I knew, I knew there couldn't be any other explanation but that she was there. Maybe she didn't know how to communicate, she communicated through this person, or this person was maybe her guide, but I knew they were for me. I mean, that's not a Marryer or a Wendy or you know, it was Nicky. It clearly said NICKI and.
Speaker 1: Which is not as popular as the other name.
Speaker 3: No, no oh, And I actually have those EVPs up on our website if anybody would like to listen to them. But yeah, it was amazing and we were I remember me and my friend were like down listening to the record and we heard it. We just popped up and we looked at each other and I was like, tell me you heard what I heard? And she's like, yes, that said your sister's name, and we were just like it just like blows your mind when you get an e VP that just is like so clear and so distinctively for you, and it's wild and you're like, yes, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I either for you or intelligent response to a question, Yes, those are always fantastic. Lee, What about you? What? What? What first investigation did you do?
Speaker 2: The first investigation I ever did was actually an ambulance service that I worked for. I told you about my friend that I worked with, you know, she had gotten into it. It just so happened that in the ambulance bay for over a year there was an ambulance that had been wrecked, and in that accident, they lost the patient and one of the crew members so we you know, like I said, it just sat kind of sealed in this one bay area. So we sat there and just trying to get different responses. We never did get anything as far as an EVP or anything like that. But the one thing that I do remember about it was, and this kind of introduced me to the hell empathics out of it is feeling the emotion that was there. It was so heavy, It was so overwhelmingly heavy. It's almost like somebody took a black shroud and just threw it over my head, you know, and just kind of put me in the blackness. But that was the first investigation that I ever did with anybody else, And as far as EVANDEN, we didn't get a lot. It was just everything in here that I can't validate. It's just what I know that I felt. The first public investigation I ever went on, I did have my voice recorder tossed off of a headstone and hit somebody in the foot during the investigation. So that right there was what was really eye opening. I didn't get it actually flying off on video, but I got the person as it hit their foot and you could actually hear it slide across the headstone. On the voice recorder itself.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, I'll tell you what got me into it. I moved here to New Jersey going on twenty six years ago, and the house I lived in, which was an old thirties converted cabin in a lake community, and they there was activity, and it was one of the things where I started to look at not just haunted houses, but things that may be attached to the land, because I know there were a few houses in my neighborhood that had activity and I was seeing lights, I heard my name being called, and it was fascinated me. I started filming with an old, just regular white light super VHS camera. I caught multiple things, including this thing I call a flying sock, which looks like a tadpole. In the video, you see this orb go across the screen, go behind a rocking chair across the room, then shoot out, and as it shoots out, it's tadpole shaped, bulbous head to a tail and about this big and it goes flying right past me into the kitchen. And even though I was mostly watching the screen, I saw my peripheral vision go through there. So I had a local paranormal team come in investigate. I was hooked join them. Years later, I formed my own group and I've been investigating for over twenty years.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awesome to see something onlike your you know, number one in your house, but number two like to capture it is amazing too, because you know how many times all of us have been on investigations and stuff happens and you're just like, damn, I didn't have my camera setup or or I didn't have my recorder running, and it just is like, I mean, nobody could take those experiences away from you. But it's like, oh, I didn't capture it.
Speaker 1: Well, that would lead into this, what is your preferred method for investigation? When you get a place you're going to investigate, how do you approach it? How many people, what kind of equipment? What works best for you? Go hadly.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean depending on how many people. It just depends on the location itself, you know. I mean I don't want to you know, have people in there, you know, but to go and not be able to actually enjoy the investigation, you know, without wondering, Okay, is that contamination? Is that that somebody over here passing gas and you never know, you know, I'm going to keep it kind of under control as far as the investigation. The equipment, again, it just it all depends. I've got kind of like a baseline a few things. Regina makes fun of me because I always overpack the equipment box. But I do definitely want a few rimpods. I like to have some K two's just for other people to use. I love it when other people are hands on and they actually tell me about their experiences as it's happening, because you know, you never know who the spirit or entity might want to talk to you. They may not like me, but they may love Regina. Like I said, I mean, it just all just depends on where we are. I mean, one of my favorite things that I have, and it's a love hate thing. It's my sols. I love it, but damn that thing is heavy. I built it myself and I was working for the fire department at the time as a paramedic, and it was about twenty degrees outside and I picked up an overtime shift and I had just got my last component. I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna take this thing with me and I'll take it to the fire hall and that's where I put it together. The captain who was actually there. He said, do you mind if I ask what that is? And I told him what it is and he says, that's pretty cool. He says, I think I've seen one once before me and my wife went on an investigation. So he was kind of, you know, drawn into it. So as I powered that thing up at the fire hall, it's it's on a center block wall, that's what it shined on. And there was a stick figure on that wall. And I asked him, I said, cap, I said, do you see what I'm saying? And he's like, yeah, you know that. I said, there's nothing in there that it could be. It's a blank wall. So he's sitting here and he's like hi, and it would throw an arm up, you know. So we just kind of, you know, just set there and investigated with that for a little bit. And I'm sorry, I'm gonna wrap this up. I know I'm talking a lot. But so anyway, what was really incredible about it He actually tried to approach the stick figure and if it was gone, you know, we didn't find it anymore. So we were looking around the fire houlow never to find it. And I told him, I said, I've got an idea. I wouldn't get my partner, who was female, so I asked her. I said, hey, Erica, I said, come out here. I want to ask you to do me a favor. And she came out and I explained to her what was going on. Well, anyway, there was three chairs set up. She was in the middle chair. The captain on the engine. He came out and he said, in the chair, if I was facing him, it would have been to my right and to the left. There was a stick figure beside her. It was sitting back had if you could tell, it's like what's crossed, and his arm was like this right here. He was out there like them with the best of us. And I've still got that video as well, and that's one of my favorite things that I've ever captured, just because it was, you know, at work. I wasn't expecting that. But that also got made to learning a lot of investigations at the fire halls and they'll turn up something anyway. I'm sorry, Please go ahead, Rein fine.
Speaker 1: You're fine, no problem, no problem. You know, as far as equipment goes, I personally find when you stick to the basics, I mean, there's lots of good toys out there to play with. Some just kind of are repetitive. I don't trust apps that are on phone or tablets because they can be pre programmed. You know, they're for entertainment purposes only. I like a rempod. I like my I have trifield meters. But you know what, just a good night vision camera, still camera and a digital recorder. That's all you really need. And trust me, people, when you're you see these shows or they have like multiple cameras set up, they got maybe eight cameras set up in a location. The one thing they never really show you in this is you have if those each of those cameras ran for like six hours, you have to watch six hours footage from every single camera and it is boring, boring, boring, but you hope for that one instant you capture something that's exciting exactly.
Speaker 3: That's the hardest part that people don't understand is the evidence review. And especially with the TV shows, it's like, oh, that's all they got when they were there, and it's like, well, yeah, but they had eight hours, ten cameras, eight hours each of footage that they had to roll through. It's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's that's The thing about investigation, people don't understand the dedication it takes. It's not just going out and hoping you have some experiences, because a lot of times you won't. But then maybe you will capture something on your equipment later. And I find EVPs are one of the things that fascinate me the most. I mean, whether they're intelligent or not, it's just to get a human voice that is not coming from anywhere. It's digital recorders, not picking up radio waves. I used to have a mechanical engineer on my team, so he used to always go through and explain it like, Nope, that can't happen. And I've I've heard, I've been cussed out one time. I can call the son of a bitch. I've got men, women, other voices. The other thing is tell me your opinion on this. And a lot of the shows, especially old ghost Hunters and even present day Ghost Adventures, they use those old sony recorders that drive me crazy because they're so staticky and garbled. And yet I think they use them because they think they're getting more EVPs. And most of the time when they're playing it your garbage. If I want an EVP, I want it to be crystal clear, even if it's faint. I mean, I don't know what's your opinion.
Speaker 3: You know, we see them use all different kinds of voice recorders, and I think it's just where the level and the vibration and the and the voice falls within those parameters, because I've had some Class aevps that are crystal, crystal clear, there's no denying it what it's saying. And then you get some that are are mumbled and jarbled, and you know, the voice is not anybody that was in the room, especially with me, like being an all female team, when we get male voices, I mean, there's nobody in the room faking a man's voice, I think. And again it could be, and we won't know until we're over there. But maybe it's the age of the spirit. Maybe it's the the intelligent of the spirit.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Maybe some can come through easier than others can come through. Some don't know how to come through yet it just becomes a muffled. But again, how do you explain a spirit who doesn't have a voice box.
Speaker 1: To be talking, especially when you're right there and you don't hear it, but the electronic device picks it up. Yes, and that's the one thing that always fascinates me. Is it because of a different range of frequency that it's able to pick up and we can't hear it, But then when you're playing it back you technically we wouldn't be able to hear it either if it was totally different frequency.
Speaker 3: But is it kind of like the light spectrum too, Like you know, we see these cameras that can can detect different light spectrums, and you see it on the camera, but you don't see it with your own eyes because we can't see that spectrum of light. Is the sound and the voice waves the same, that's side we can hear and some we can't.
Speaker 1: Something that I would really like an engineer to talk about about recorders and if they could do pick up more in those spectrums than what we hear, And if it does pick something up, can it play it back in a way that we can hear it. I mean, that seems to be the case, but I'd like to know because if that doesn't happen, then there's a definite different phenomenon going on that we can't explain.
Speaker 2: One thing I would like to touch on, if you don't mind. You were talking about picking up human voices. You know, anybody that watches your show, I'd love for them to pay attention on non human voices. And when I say that, I don't mean go dark or anything like that. But one of my favorite vps I've ever captured, and I want your opinion on this as well. Reginas heard it. It was at a plantation, a plantation called Rosemont, and they were famous for thoroughbred horses. They would read Thoroughbred horses. I don't know if you're familiar with the Kentucky Derby winners, but they breathed the secretariut. Okay, there had not been a horse on this property in well over twenty years. The town grew up around it because you know, the land got smaller and smaller. They kept selling it up piece by piece, held an investigation there what not. And I was in the office of the guy that owned it. And there's Clear's day and you could hear it on one of my video cameras as well as the bush recorder, a big horse winning and it sounded like it was just like right outside and you know, and I played that we were actually doing a public event, and everybody's like, was that a horse? I'm like satted like a horse. Lets we want it? You know. We played it back a couple of times and it was Clear's day. So I mean, I'm sure that it was probably you know, residual, probably just because of the whole property itself. But the fact that I caught a horse and you know that it was on that property at one point in history, I don't know. I just love that. What do you think about like animal voices and such?
Speaker 1: Well, I think this is going to lead into something else. But what I think we're dealing with in cases like that, even sometimes with the human EVPs we capture, may not necessarily be a spirit. I've been really doing a lot of research lately into time slips and overlapping times impure because there's the theory that all time is really happening at once. It's not linear, so conditions can sometimes be right for something from another time come through. Perfect example, I was investigating an old grissmill here in New Jersey called the Red and Mill. It's a big museum, and right next door was a rock quarry that went back into the eighteen hundreds, and we caught so much of and it's at this museum. It was incredible But one thing was interesting is on my video camera I had up on the fourth floor. It's me in front of the camera. You can see me talking, and all of a sudden, there's this loud boom, this explosion. I didn't hear it. It came up on the camera. And then when I'm reserviewing it, I realized they had a dynamite shack they used to blast and I think that's what I caught. It wasn't anything in the nearby town, not a car backfiring. It had that deep resonance of an explosion, and I you know, some people call that residual, and I'm beginning to have different ideas on residual these days. Some people talk about the stone tape theory that what's in the ground, crystal granite, running water, whatever, collects energy and repeats it. And I don't know, just my opinion. You can tell me your thoughts on it is. It's not like that. It's really another a past event happening in real time that leads through into our time.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, I can I can see that. Would it fall along the same lines as reincarnation, like you've you've lived another life and you're coming across the same people and the same spiritual soul family and and you know, you're just on a different dimension now than you were before. And do those ever overlap and that's why you're meeting the same people like like are we just in layers?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's sometimes it makes my head hurt thinking about it. But another example of for this theory, and then we'll move on is my friend in the UK, Ireen, you know, and she's a very very sensitive and one time she was touring a house they were looking to buy, and she went upstairs by herself, opened up the door of the room and there is this woman in Edwardian period made clothing servants, clothing working and when she opened the door, that person looked at her. They locked eyes, both of their jaws dropped open in surprise, and then the woman vanished. So what would be more logical if you're gonna use Akham's rasor here that it's Some people would say it's a spirit of a servant who died. They don't know they died and they're going about doing their business or whatever. Or was it a momentary slip in time and dimensions where two very much living breathing human beings actually saw each other for a brief moment and before the phenomenon went away.
Speaker 2: In a mind of another experience I had with my partner. And I know I'm long on telling stories. I don't want to bring that up, but you just brought that up.
Speaker 3: I think it's possible. I do truly believe that it is possible.
Speaker 1: Well, there's so much we don't know. I keep learning. After all these years, I keep learning, So I know that's something we all do. So let's talk about things that you've experienced or certain investigations. What is your favorite either location experience, what has really made you go wow.
Speaker 3: There's so many, Like after so many years, there's so so many. Obviously, the Stanley Hotel was a wow moment for me to actually get that personalized message. I was at the Limp Mansion in Saint Louis and that was the first time I ever heard my name on come over on a spirit box Claire's Day, said Regina. I mean that was like a wow moment. Wow, they know that I'm here, Like these ones can actually interact and see me. It's not you know, just you know, on a repeat or residual or whatever. You want to call it wow. I mean I've I've had experiences where I've been touched. I've had experiences where I've only heard something in my ear and nobody else has. I mean, there's just I can't nail down just one because so many after so many years. But also like working with a historian and validating that, you know, the spirit that we're speaking with was an actual person, that's pretty amazing as well.
Speaker 1: Sure what about Yulik.
Speaker 2: One of the first investigations I did with Regina was actually at the wash Show out in Virginia City, Nevada. Like I said, I met her just a couple of times at a public event that you know, they allowed us to have at their facility. So I didn't know really anything about her. I mean, I thought, this woman's kind of hateful. I don't know if she likes me or not. You know, I was kind of, you know, towing the line around her. So anyway, we started investigating and in the old wash Show club, we were in one of the Ladies of the Night, that's what they prefer to be called in the office, miss Julia. So we're in there and I'm trying to elicit a response and and this, this whole moment was the wow wow factor. I'm trying to elicit a response. I'm in there calling out to Miss Julia, saying that I would like to, you know, set up some ladies in the night for the night. Regina looks at me, and what I remember so much, it wasn't Regina, but I mean it was her body or physical body looked at me and and almost a different voice said, you're lying. I said what? And she said, you are lying. She turned towards me and started getting borderline aggressive, and her teammates and one of my teammates they kind of, you know, just got her out of that room and what we got out and Regina's like, I what happened?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And that was kind of like a wild factor. But what was wow about it is because what I was, I have no doubt that I was talking to Miss Julia, and because it definitely wasn't Regina. And that is when I saw Regina as much more than just an investigator and a friend. It's like our connection was made.
Speaker 1: Well, Regina, have you ever channeled like that before?
Speaker 3: One other time before that, I was at Saint Albans in Radford, Virginia, was in the same asylum, and there was three of us that went into a room and it was set up like a school room with a chalkboard in desks. The other two investigators went off to one side, sat down and were starting a spirit box session. And I was actually at the chalkboard, just kind of doodling, and I could hear them turn on the spirit box. And I was in there for nine minutes and thirty seven seconds only because my recorder was running for that long, and it started to sound like I was in a tunnel, and I could hear them, but they kept getting farther and farther away. They said I did not respond to them calling my name. I was just at the chalkboard, just still holding the chalkboard, facing it, and they said I finally turned around and my face was not my face, it was somebody else, and they scooped me up and took me out of the building. I don't remember we were on the second floor. I don't remember going down the stairs. I don't remember going outside. All I remember is hearing them. But it kept getting farther and farther away, so I think something was trying to either enter me or had entered me and was trying to take over channel through me. I don't know, but those are the only two instances where I had something like that happen. And with the one with Lee was it was very very intense feeling like I knew I was there, but I didn't know I was speaking. And all I could think of was he is soliciting, but he's lying because he doesn't have the money to give to me. And that's why I was almost up in his space, like.
Speaker 2: You're a liar, you are really aggressive. I'm backing up from it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so only twice.
Speaker 1: That's enough.
Speaker 3: I don't really prefer it something that I looked that happened, but it has happened.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I do have instances where the more and longer that I investigate, I do start to over the past few years, get things that just and only for simple terms is they just pop in my head and I've learned to just say them because I think that's a way of them communicating, Like what's your name? And I'll say a name, you know, where are you at? Oh, I'm standing over here? Like does things just pop into my head just like answers or things that I wouldn't know about the location pop into my head and I've just learned to say them out loud. So I don't know if that is a form of channeling. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I've experienced that though, too, and sometimes I look at it as downloaded knowledge. I'll be in a location, a name will come to me. I'm not psychic by any means, but I mean I have received downloads of information while I'm in places, and I've been able to validate it later. Right, So that's again something else that's really fascinating.
Speaker 3: I think that certain people, and this is just my opinion, when you go into a location, certain people are like beacons of light to them. They can see them more clearly. The spirits can see us. Lee, you see us more clearly. Know that we're more open to communication than other people, you know, because some people go in there and they're very closed off. And it's like you have to go in, in my opinion, with an open mind and an open heart. Yes, be protected, but go in with an open minded, an open heart, and willing to receive those messages. And we're just like beacons. We're like, oh, let me go over here and talk to these people because I can see them. I can hear them. Where these people I can't or don't even know that they're there.
Speaker 1: Have you, either of you, ever experimented with which I have not. I forget what they call it, where they have a person sitting down blindfolded with noise canceling headphone.
Speaker 3: That's his method.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, and you have used that?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, I've actually done it with two people using two separate spirit boxes and getting the same responses.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That was the house, wasn't every gena?
Speaker 3: That was actually at the Old Stone Jail?
Speaker 2: Okay on the museum side.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Interesting. Interesting. You said that you've never dealt with anything you considered demonic, but have you what is your most let's say, intense experience that maybe wasn't that pleasant, you know, maybe not demonic per se, but maybe even let's say a pissed off ghost. Have you ever dealt with that?
Speaker 2: Well, mon was miss Julia, I'll revert back to that again. Came through with Regina. I thought she was gonna push me out a window, So that's probably one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: You know, I've come across some nasty people, and again you have to think if they were not nice in life, then they're not going to be nice in death. We've all obviously all been told to get the fuck out. You know. Lee and I were just on an investigation a few months ago where we had through the spirit box. It was like shut the fuck up, like it literally said, shut the fuck up. Male, and with with me and Lee talking, it didn't. It didn't like us and didn't want us to be there. I've had instances where I've you know, had unwanted touch and it just just like, don't do that, You're not allowed to. But never anything that I would consider demonic. Just nasty people, not happy people.
Speaker 1: Right right?
Speaker 2: Have you have you had anything like that? I'm just curious me. Yeah, I hearing your stories as well. It really did.
Speaker 1: H Yes, one of the very first investigations I did with the first team I joined, we investigated a house out on Long Island and.
Speaker 2: No, no, okay, I had to ask.
Speaker 1: Long Island is huge by the way the we were I was very skeptical going in because there was something about this guy that just screamed he wanted attention, and so I didn't think anything was going to happen. Well, I started feeling this pressure in my chest and an anxiety that I couldn't explain, and then I went upstairs and feeling was overwhelming, and it was one of the first times I realized something didn't want me.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: I was with a couple of other female members, one of them who was very sensitive, and she was telling me that there was a man who didn't like me, felt threatened by me because he didn't like other men around him, and was trying to get me to leave. And at one point, the one and only time I ever had to leave and go outside, and once I did that, it all evaporated. So then when I went back inside it started again. But I knew what I was up against, so I kind of was able to put up my defenses, push back a little bit and say I'm not going anywhere. So that was a real intense experience. There was another one where I was investigating a house here in Jersey where they said they were experiencing some extreme activemty. The mother said she was pushed down the stairs once her kids were having horrible nightmares. And we went there just to do a preliminary, me and one other investigator, and as we're there, I had that exact same feeling again. Something was trying to get me to leave. The other investigator got hit by an electric shock that was not static electricity, and it was very, very interesting. So when we finished, we walked out into the driveway to the car to talk a little bit. It followed us outside. I was still trying to get us to leave, so I finally we got our cars and as I drove away, then it dissipated. Now, ironically, when we went back with our team it hit, it wouldn't come out. So that's the one thing people need to understand too with investigating. These things don't perform on command. Now, they could like dormant, don't want to deal with you, and then occasionally come out and do things.
Speaker 2: Somebody I work with they asked me, They says, how do you know that these ghosts are not just sitting around washing TV. You walk in and they're like, oh crap, I got to get up and do some ghost shit. Now they're back.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know what, I think it exactly what you were talking about. You're right, they're not performers people.
Speaker 1: I also think time works differently for them. They're not like like us. In this type of consciousness. I think it's almost a type of dream state. They still have a type of consciousness, they can react to things, but I think time moves differently for them. So one last question I wanted to get out to you. Now, I know you don't investigate private homes, Lee, does have you ever investigated old caves or minds? Yes?
Speaker 3: We were actually asked to be guest investigators at the bell Witch Cave.
Speaker 1: Of all places, Okay, and.
Speaker 3: If people aren't familiar with the bell Witch Cave, it was the first documented ghost paranormal experience in the US long history, you can look it up. Anyway. We were tasked to camp out in the actual cave all night, and we had some stuff happen. I mean Lee had more things happen, but we did hear things, we did experience things. I'll let Lee tell you his experiences that he had. But the bottom line be came when we left the cave and we were warned not to take anything with us, which we did, and we didn't take any rocks or anything. A lot of people do and have to return them. It was really odd because Lee had some stuff happened at his home afterwards. But we both got really, really sick, like sick from being in that cave for had to be at least ten hours.
Speaker 1: Lee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, more like we were. You know, different groups would come in and we do our session, and but we did find some interesting stuff and Lee can tell you about.
Speaker 2: That well as far as the evidence that we captured. One of the best things that we captured. I don't know how much you know about the story of Kate Bess the Wide Shift Tennessee. She was a shape shifter and a lot of reports said that she would shape shift into a four legged animal. Look a big world for adult One video that we have. I've got a still camera set up and it showed Regina's then and they're just steelers can be holding a voice recorder. Everybody in there is when we investigate, everybody sits to you know, and if somebody does maybe you know, we announced what that he is, you know, whether it's a noise or whatever. On the shadow on the wall behind Regina. You could see very clearly a four legged shadow just go across the screen behind Regina. And we shouted to the people that were actually hosting it and they're like, you know, just jaw dropped in. Wow. Another personal experience that I had during that that not I was pissed at Regina and everybody in that cave. Once you walk into the cave, it's got about a corridor, I don't know, about fifty yards long and it's about this wide, you know, and it's just solid rock all around. While we were in the cave, there was a pretty bad thunderstorm and we kept everybody in there instead of trying to get back up the hill out. We just kept everybody in the cave during the storm, which knocked trees down, branches down, and everything else. Of course. But I went out to the cave entrance to have a cigarette, you know, because they had a little overhang. While I'm sitting out there by myself to the right, I see this. It's almost like a ball of smoke. And it came up the hill in front of me, went across to me and then down to the river. And I'm just like, you know, s done. So I screaming to the cave. Regina. Nothing, Regina, nothing. And I yelled in that cave, Regina, and I'm screaming, and like I said, it's all just solid rock. So I'm like, what the hell? So I went in there and I went in there and I said, Regina, I said, where the hell y'all being They're like, what are you talking about? I said, you did not hear me screaming? And they said, no, we didn't hear anything. Regina says that they didn't hear anything, although I still wonder about that.
Speaker 3: There was like eight of us in the cave and we did not hear him yelling at all.
Speaker 2: Being out there by myself, you know, it kind of freaked me out what I saw with this little ball of smoke. So I just wanted somebody else to come out, and she never, she never came. She left me there.
Speaker 1: Yep. Well, I'll tell you one story. I was in Colorado several years ago visiting my family and outside of Colorado Springs, actually going up the pass up into the mountains, there is a tourist attraction called Cave of the Winds. It's a natural cave system that was discovered about one hundred years ago and it's been an operation ever since. Now, what I find interesting about these types of situations like the bell Witch Cave or old mines, these types of places which seem to attract paranormal activity. And what's interesting is this cave no one ever died in. No one died and the Native Indians who lived in the area never went in it because it was so deep that there's this area in the very back of the cave where I investigated, that is about two hundred feet under solid rock, about a thousand feet or more from the main entrance, through a bunch of twists and turns and lo low openings that you had to crawl through to get to this open chamber at the back. And I can't believe the amount of activity we caught there. Voices telling us to get out, growls, lots of light anomalies captured. One that really fascinates me is I was filming against this rock wall, and these bright lights kept appearing in the cracks of the rocks, and they would they would come in like this, and then after a moment they fade out, and then a minute or so later they would appear in another part of the rock. And I caught all this on video. Very clear. There's no insects, because back at that part of the cave, it's sterile, no animals of any kind, no reflective surfaces because it was limestone, not granite, and yet these lights would appear and disappear, and there was definitely something intelligent in there, So now begs the question, what is it. I investigated a gold mine once too, and it's the same situation. Now there people died in the mind, so you could explain it. But when you get these locations where people have not died, why are there people or why are their intelligences in the caves? Which leads me to another topic we can talk about another time. Leads me to think that we're dealing with elemental type entities. You know, the old miners used to call them tommy knockers and but definitely not human, but can communicate and let you know that they don't want you there.
Speaker 3: Right right where we used to have the location the Opera House here in Tennessee. Over seven years, we were told many times by different mediums that there was an elemental there, and it made sense because the basement half of it was still just regular dirt and it was located on the trail of tears. So we know that the Cherokee Indians summered there and I'm sure did lots of ritualistic things that could have brought something to that land. But yeah, we have been told many times that there's an elemental there, and it always us to get out like it doesn't want us there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not to mention Regina on the towns where you know the other piece of history at town had right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's home of the KKK.
Speaker 2: So I had a lot of violence and tragedy there with that as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a shame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's really a bloodstub town. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well we've come to the end of the interview here. Thank you so much both for being here. Regina. I'll start with you, where can people find your website or if they want to contact you, what's what's the best way people can do.
Speaker 3: We have all the social media, we have Facebook, TikTok, Instagram. We do have a website. It's all listed under PPF Investigations, and our contact information is on especially the social media. You can contact us through there. We do occasionally host public events and we've some on our social media if we do. But we would love for you guys to follow us and watch our journey and interact with us, and you know, we'd love to hear from you. So if you have any questions, please reach out.
Speaker 2: Okay and Lee, just contact Regina. I'm kidding, madam. Just a view of the social platforms medics for paranormal. That's the number four not spelled out Medics four paranormal on Facebook. Also medics four Paranormal at gmail dot com. And I'm not progressed at TikTok yet because, like I said earlier, I'm not very tech savvy, but I'm trying lowerdows. I try. I'd love to hear from anybody that has any questions wants to reach out something that I'm about to start doing. I just to touch on this, and I'd love to hear other experiences. I'm a Catholic priest who's a demonologist, a very good friend of mine, and he asked me if I would ever if needed a company on a case, and I said, what do you mean by that? He said, well, I'd like to be outside just as a medical personnel in case needed, and I pulled them I would, and that's going to be a new adventure coming. I've been trying to do a lot of homework and research, so I would love to hear from anybody on that. And the only reason that I'm even considering doing it, The only reason is because these people are desperate need help, and if I can do anything to help, I want absolutely yea, and if.
Speaker 3: Anybody, if anybody's in that, we're located in the middle Tennessee area. So if you're ever interested in possibly going on a ghost hont or just have questions, please reach out to either of us for more than willing to help bring you along or show you the ropes or whatever you need.
Speaker 1: Okay, well again, thank you both so much. This has been a great interview. I know we have a lot more, many stories to tell. I'll have to have you both come back sometimes.
Speaker 2: We would love that.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, thank you very much, thank you for having us. Thank you, and that wraps up our first show of twenty twenty six. Thank you all for tuning in, and you can listen to the audio portion of this on our network radio station, the Paranormal UK Radio Network at paukradio dot com that is also distributed to all major podcast outlets like Apple, Samsung, you name it. And then of course the youtwoe is here on YouTube under Melissa Lee's channel m I L I S SA L E I g H. So until next time, I hope you all had a wonderful New Year, and we're going to be traveling into twenty twenty six and see what happens from there, So until then, you all be good humans and we'll talk with you soon