Speaker 1: I mean, you can check it for yourself. It's right there on the QT website.
Speaker 2: That's dog shit, you ask me, because a lot of the texts that came in are the same. The kitchens haven't always been around, sure, the rollers have always.
Speaker 1: Been there, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And and as far as I know, those and maybe they recently changed them and the distribution and maybe now Quick Trip makes them, you know, their roller items because they have a fucking kitchen factory and actual legit kitchen, yeah, like where they mass produce all this stuff.
Speaker 1: I dated a girl who worked there.
Speaker 2: For a while back in the early two thousands, early twenty anyway. But as far as I knew they they they order them in bulk, right, just like you to think fast food. You know, they're not back there cutting up your fucking French fries, you know, the fucking potatoes and putting them in there.
Speaker 1: Get them out of a box, opened a bag.
Speaker 2: Throw them in the fryer. That's what I always saw when it comes to the QT roller stuff. You open a box, pull a couple egg rolls out, a couple of hot dogs, and then put them on the roller. And anything past this fucking sign here you gotta wait a little bit longer, because you know they're still cooking. Yeah, you know, so if they changed it with in the past ten years. Okay, fine, no, I hear. I'm just telling you what the website says.
Speaker 1: Of course they're gonna fucking tell you that. I want you to fucking believe whatever. Quick Trip propaganda's fucking keeping me down. Shit, man, it's another motherfucker. Some people, man, just don't get it. Okay. I found something on TikTok. I'm gonna play fun and I actually have two things. One of them brilliant. The other one might be brilliant. The first one, I'm a play, might be brilliant, but also I have a ton of questions. Maybe you've heard of it before. I don't know, but I'll let you take a listen.
Speaker 3: Hey, my name is Summer.
Speaker 1: I'm a freaking I like to fuck on the first day.
Speaker 3: So if you think you can keep up with me at me one two three eight one two.
Speaker 1: She's making faces and whatever that is pin pals from prison. Yeah, it's nice to see you and I have the same algorithm. And it's like probably for more reasons than we want to admit, but like it is like she's video recording it in prison on the video phone. It's the fucking weirdest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that because it pulls up on my you page, just like Corbyn's as we're doom scrolling on the shitter or whatever. I was like, Okay, is this this has got to be a bait sore thing? You know, obviously for the attention and the clicks and the likes and the messages, but like, does anybody actually expect her to get out and be like, well, you know we've been pin pals in prison?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, love after lock up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's great. I'm looking up. I know where she's at, and I'm going to look up to see what her crime is. So what I want you to think about is what crime is it acceptable? Is it not accepted? On? What is like completely fine? Okay?
Speaker 2: So like say we actually want to hook up with this gal, and and you're gonna tell us the crime we got to figure out, Okay, I could deal with that, or no, this ain't happening okay.
Speaker 1: And and and you're you're like, hey, I'm gonna make a fucking rund to boise.
Speaker 3: Because she's kidding me that you would forgive and you just couldn't be.
Speaker 1: There, like she's cute? Uh? Could you? Could you let murder slide? Oh? Probably not probably not child molestation.
Speaker 3: But shoplifting.
Speaker 2: I could let shoplifting slide. I could let that slide, as long as they're not stolen from your partner.
Speaker 1: Bad checks.
Speaker 2: If you're writing bad checks out of your own account, that's on you. Embezzlement, embezzlement, I could let that slide, okay, because she's stealing it from a major corporation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I let that slide. Okay. Oh, Boyce smiling so big. It's not one you expect. Okay, Like I think we can all fucking agree. Like murder, I don't know if I want to that smoke. Embezzlement, fine, yeah, Prostitution, oh no, no, drug use okay, drug with intent to distribute, I don't know. I'd be fine with that. I don't know who you're hanging with exactly, or that's what I would be worried.
Speaker 2: Right, depends on the drugs. If it's just weed, all right, cool. If it's mushrooms LSD, all right cool. If she's fucking slinging meth, and then I'm out because I've been down that road before.
Speaker 1: I hear you to me, it's the severity of the drug, or it's not the severity of the drug. If you're muling drugs, right, you can't get out of that, right, right, You're fucked And I don't want to be attached. You're a life.
Speaker 2: This depends on who you are and how you look at it, because some people would take that as of this is a golden fucking opportunity that you know. Yeah, sure, I've got to shut a kilo of cocaine up my ass and walking across the border, but I am protected for life, and I have fuck tons of money to do whatever I want with.
Speaker 1: I think if you get arrested for muling, they take your money, you don't get to keep it. And so then you get out trying to be straight and narrow and whoever you muled for maybe like we don't want you talking, right or you want to mule again, right, Yeah, there's a way to live that life.
Speaker 2: I've seen enough TV. There's a way to live though. You just go straight back into it. You go straight back into it, you know, you don't try to get out and run the straight and narrow you show and you prove your loyalty to whatever organization this is, so you don't rat anybody out because you know that's the first thing that they're going to do. Well, who were you muling for? Who are you working for?
Speaker 1: Should you be even asking those questions? Right? Well, these are the police asking what I mean when you're dating, Like, yeah, you should be like, who'd you mule for? Like, I don't know if I want to know all that? Don't ask me about my business.
Speaker 2: It is well known in mafia movies that the wives never get involved in the men's business.
Speaker 1: Don't ask me about it. To be a lieutenant is not the same as being a mule. I'm just saying it all starts somewhere. So I'll tell you the crime she's got. Three I'll tell you the crime, and you can treat us. If it was a guy, but like okay or no, okay, grand theft by any common law, larceny, embezzlement, extortion, receiving stolen goods. So it fell into one of those problem No, No, I got a problem. I got a problem. Controlled possession of a controlled substance. No, yes, because now I know what she's got.
Speaker 2: Now I know that she's in for meth or fucking pills or cocaine.
Speaker 1: Cocaine, I might lest slide a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the meth and the fucking pills, that's bad fucking news. I've been down that road too many times and I'm not going down that road ever again in my life.
Speaker 1: So that right there, strike one, you're out.
Speaker 3: Okay, But what if the pills were prescribed matter?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter, That doesn't mean anything. That is an attic excuse exactly exactly when you use that excuse in real life, you're not abusing them, right, If you're a legitimate person who's using prescribed pills in the manner of which they were intended, you're not getting yoked up on that chart.
Speaker 2: That's a true statement. That is a true statement. She is fucking hustling pills.
Speaker 1: Or carrying pills without the bottle option. Yeah, but remember.
Speaker 3: There was a time when you could get them by prescription and just keep getting them by a prescription and then you're so addicted.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And that's why I messing with any of that. I know that it's a controlled substance, and I ain't fucking with any of that at all whatsoever, because it.
Speaker 1: Makes you do bad, you're still being nefarious in the example you gave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because even then if you like you know your prescriptions up, you're like, oh no, I know, even if your leg's still broke.
Speaker 1: More right, it's after you've already healed. But yet you're.
Speaker 2: Fucking breaking your leg again to keep getting all that so anyway.
Speaker 1: Or blowing the doctor. By the way, the first one she gets out twenty twenty six, the one I just mentioned, she gets out in twenty twenty seven. This next one she doesn't get out till twenty thirty. Child injury, No, that's too broad. I don't know injury to.
Speaker 2: Child injury, so okay, child abuse, so child abuse, yeah, I'll can do that.
Speaker 1: So strike one and two.
Speaker 2: You're done with the controlled substance and you beat your kid, Yeah, because to me it's that's more than just a spanking. You don't go to fucking jail for just spanking your kid. That is legit abuse.
Speaker 1: Listen. People make bad choices, right, that is part of life. We all do it. And you know, I could see maybe embezzlement or hey I needed to steal get some diapers or whatever. Okay, controlled substance, listen, time was tough. I broke my leg. I didn't realize how many I was taking. Okay, okay, right, bet I beat my child. Whoa, Yeah, that's not a mistake, that's not a it got out of control. That's you thought that was okay. Yeah, I'm with you on that one. You're out. Yeah, that's a definite. I could probably let the sea I slide.
Speaker 3: I can be very short tempered. Never could I ever hurt my child even with a short temper.
Speaker 1: The injury to child could also be an association to the other charge, one of the other charges, right, all this could have gone down at the same time, Yes, she could. It could have been the controlled substance. Could have been the kid was in the car, right and exposing like during a deal or something.
Speaker 2: Right, or high on pills, wreck your car, you know, with the kid in a car. Yeah, so either which way, you know, just on the surface.
Speaker 3: But wouldn't that have been reckless endangerment of a.
Speaker 1: Child that could have been plead out. I mean again, you can parse these out, but to know what all of it was in the beginning. But she is in prison, makeup, she's a seven to eight maybe, yeah, for sure, And I want you to hear it again, because our.
Speaker 2: The line right there in the very beginning. Let you know the first date, so you ain't having a first date. We're going to talk on the phone or send emails or whatever, and then there'll be a conjugal right.
Speaker 1: Maybe which could be the first date? Do you bring four hours to that? Do you bring dinner? I don't think you're inspected, right, I don't think you're allowed.
Speaker 2: I brought I got a daisy and some Texas roadhouse ship.
Speaker 1: This might be the best idea ever. You date somebody in prison, you don't ever have to buy gifts, right, You just gotta put jpe and you only spend. You don't bring them flowers, You put money on their on their books.
Speaker 2: Happy anniversary, baby, gets you something good, like a Snickers or something. I know you've been eyeball in that stereo.
Speaker 1: You get your little walkman. I put a dollar on there. That's going to get you some new makeup, all right. The other thing I have this might be the best idea ever.
Speaker 4: How to play pub golf, a game a lot like normal golf, but instead of actually golfing, you're just drinking at pubs. First, you and a group of friends, we'll have to pick nine different bars in a semi close distance of each other. Each bar will have its own drink. Maybe one has beer, the next one has wine, the next one.
Speaker 1: Has a shot at tequila. Whatever.
Speaker 4: Each drink at every bar will get a par which is the amount of SIPs it should take you to finish that drink. Let's say it's a shot at tequila, that would be a par one, but if it's a beer, it's probably more of a par five. Now, the goal of pub golf is the exact same thing as a goal of normal golf. You want to have the lowest amount of points as possible. By the end of the game, each player will get a scorecard with their name on it that will also have the name of the bar, the drink of that bar, and the par for that drink at the bar, and then right next to that it'll be their score. So whatever they did at that bar, however many SIPs it took them to finish that drink, that's their score for that bar.
Speaker 1: And once you've gone to all nine.
Speaker 4: Bars, each player will add up their score and whoever has the lowest score wins pub golf. And if you really want to make it a thing. You can even dress up like golfers before you stupid?
Speaker 1: How genius is this? It's I don't make that at all.
Speaker 3: I'm on that shelgorithm.
Speaker 1: I think we should do it. Listen. I don't expect us to get through nine bars. I'm just being honest.
Speaker 3: I think we could do it.
Speaker 1: Here's what's gonna happen. Let me let me get my little genie ball out here, because we're picking the drink. Yeah, yeah, we have like.
Speaker 3: Two bars though, two shots if you're gonna do nine, no.
Speaker 1: No, let me let me finish my thoughts. All right. So here's what's gonna happen. Is you're gonna have a shot or two or whatever. Right, that's a lot, by the way, Yeah, because you're drinking in a short amount of time, and then you're gonna get some fucker who's gonna be like it's just a wine. Yeah, it's beer glug. Yeah, it's a gin and tonic glug. Ye. Do you see what I'm saying? Like, huh. People are competitive as fucks, so they're gonna you're just doing nine shots? Yeah. Yeah, I used to play this thing in college. I feel like I've talked about this on the air, Maybe I haven't. It was called the beast Ball, and it would be a non descript day. We would just know, hey, beast balls coming up, beast Balls coming up. We would meet draw teams. It was a four on four basketball and it was at the fraternity house, and you knew who your four team members were, and there would be indications of when it might happen because the school would try to shut it down, so we had to be kind of secretive about it. And they would go, you get a call beast Ball tomorrow morning, six am. You show up. Every player shows up with a case of Milwaukee's Best because it's yes, yeah, and anytime someone scores a point, you have to chug your beer. We never finished a tournament ever. No. Sure, you may play some guys who were ringers, who were really good, but then the next round they get fucked. Yeah. Yeah, And if you made it out of the first round and got to the second round, you could barely walk. You're vomiting the gate. It never lasted till noon. We were hammered. Yeah, this feels like the same thing. You're probably right. Oh, it feels like it's a creative way to drink, for sure. And I could and you're not like traveling, like, come on, Corbyn, I'm enjoying my IPA.
Speaker 2: Right Right as that guy was talking, I was like, how could we make that work? I can down a bloody Mary laggoning fucking nothing, even a double right, even whatever cocktail, if.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty much any cocktail, I can hammer.
Speaker 2: It absolutely, you know, and in a shot that ain't fucking nothing.
Speaker 1: So I'm with you.
Speaker 2: It would be very competitive and we would get super smammered fast.
Speaker 1: But god damn, doesn't it sound like fun? See?
Speaker 3: I think that's where it could be a challenge for some too, because I don't like bloody Mary's. So if a bloody Mary was on the list where you had to have a bloody Mary somewhere and you're supposed to have it and say four drinks, like, it would probably take me longer than shirt SIPs because I don't like to drink those.
Speaker 1: So that sure, that's gonna hurt my score then yes, But the next stop where it's a chardonnay, you go, I like this, You're gonna drink it in one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Now you just had a bloody Mary and a chardonnay. Yeah, in a short amount of time. Yeah, in the great it'd be fun. It would basically do the same thing for the crawl for cancer. Yeah, exactly my point.
Speaker 2: And we make it through, we make it to the end, to the very last now and is listen as somebody who's become very much a bystander.
Speaker 1: By the end, it's like what you doing you? Yeah, absolutely, even though you were collecting bottle caps. That's the best part.
Speaker 2: That is the best part is that the very end, you don't you don't know how bad you're going to be, and you may know you may not need whatever.
Speaker 1: I think that's brilliant. Let's make it happen. Take this to sales, absolutely not. Our problem would be how do you found nine bars close to you? Yeah? Yeah, because you don't want people driving. Oh that's easy. Yeah, nine bars downtown, go ahead, nine bars near each other. So we've got the rabbit Hole, the Max okay, right, reds Arnies. I'd have to pull the map right, but there's at least nine. I'll help you faster, Hall Faster, the Bowling Alley, uh huh, right, huh, the dust Bowl. Yeah, so that's it.
Speaker 2: Let's see here is the first shop, still saying nope, Okay, Juniper, no.
Speaker 1: Fine dining restaurant until four thirty. You're not going in there like a fucking asshole. You are. No race.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: By the way, the bars don't have to participate. This is self created. Absolutely absolutely so. There's at least six right just in the downtown are sliced. If they still have that bar next to what about the Cellar Cellar Dueller or whatever? The place that's not near downtown is that? I mean it's downtown, but it is closer to the homeless quick trip? Okay, you know what I'm talking a Yeah, I know what you're talking about. Uh God, because I swear I know. There's plenty.
Speaker 2: I know Elgin Park. Okay, there's another one that's still.
Speaker 1: Uh fucking Kazes Kazes, Yeah, kaz Nellies mcnelly's. Look at that.
Speaker 2: We've I've never heard Okay, yeah I have, Yeah, I have heard of that. Yeah, there's at least nine bars. Uh don't they have?
Speaker 1: What is it? YBr Is that still a thing? The yellow brick road that's over on fifteenth. Oh, that's on I kN there was. Yeah, there was you know a gay bar down fucking the Majestic. It's not open till like nine, who says we have to do this in the afternoon. If I'm doing this, I'm not doing it. My wife is out of town and her flight was delayed leaving, and so last night she didn't get into where she was going till like eight thirty at night, and they were going to eat dinner and bro I was going to bed, fun good night, Yeah, and she I talked to her this morning. She they took their luggage to the restaurant, really and then they went to a bar with their luggage in toe. I was like, what are you doing? She's like being social. I'm like, fuck, I'm getting out. Motherfuckers. They didn't check into the room till like midnight. I'm like this, fuck ye crazy. All right. So if I'm doing it, we ain't doing it at Nagin, all right. So here's what we Arena Pub Arnies hold on. Arena Pub is by the b Oka.
Speaker 3: Yes, we could start on Boulder and go bar forty six.
Speaker 1: You're just stomping on gimpie. He literally was just starting that.
Speaker 2: It's okay, I'm just going down the list of downtown bars, so Arena Pub and.
Speaker 1: Then they just have to be close to each other, right, You don't want to be green. Scooters are like walking to the other side of downtown. Do that later. That can be the Grand Prix. Yeah, the Brook, No, the Brook is on oh no, no, no, it's by Pac. It's on the Second. It's on Second Street. So that's sasically downtown. That's by the Pac. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So there's going to have to be a little bit of walking for sure. But I get what you're saying. You don't want to over extend it. You don't want to walk down to fifteenth Street. No, you don't eleventh or something like.
Speaker 1: If we got to do fucking ten thousand steps to do this, that fucking sucks. Best comment, by the way, how's this different from regular golf? Right?
Speaker 2: Because oh, oh my gosh, enter circles down there as well. That's another downtown bar a little bit further, I guess, but because it's over there by the canes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I uh a friend I was at a birthday party and a friend of mine and he's playing in a golf tournament this weekend, and it's called the wingman. OK. And if I understood it correctly, whatever you can't drink, your wingman has to drink. And so oh yeah, yeah, and so like you deliberately, it's like whatever the drink is on a toll right, right, right, So you get there and it's like a Gin and Tonic and you don't like our bloody Marion. You don't like it, you give it to your wingman. I'm alright with that. It's sound sounds like you're getting screwed. But if the wingman might be getting screwed over, let's just say the wing man doesn't get anything that doesn't sound awesome. No, come on, come on, come on. I thought you'd enjoy that golf thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've seen that guy many times because shows up on my algorithm as well, and it's just like it's.
Speaker 1: Tuesday and you gotta drink.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah, And I'm like, wow, I wonder if he really drinks as much as he.
Speaker 1: Promotes on the TikTok for like a group to get together. Okay, but I don't need a reason to drink. I'm a grown fucking adult. If I want to get a drink, I just fucking get one. I don't need to come up with some contraption right to do that. I keep seeing that out of the corner of my eye and it feels bright. So I thought it was the alert, right, that's why I keep. It's done that more than once today. All Right, Whether we do the golf thing, I don't know. We'll see if it's up to us. Probably not right. If we involve sales, it'll be in Fayetteville and then Muskogee, right, and you've got to walk and then Hoocha Town places, then Disney and then we'll have one bar here in Tulsa, but it'll actually be uh in Sperry because why because that's how they do it. Let's go. But we love God love them. Yeah, keep making us money, all right, So you guys have a fantastic week, and uh we'll talk soon. See bye bye