Speaker 1: Yeah, h.
Speaker 2: Air and from still too.
Speaker 3: Locked up in the cell.
Speaker 2: He ds in the slam Orman.
Speaker 4: It must be like hell, you're sitting in there thinking how to come to this.
Speaker 5: Should have heard my warning, and now you're paying for your den.
Speaker 1: I was right.
Speaker 6: You should have listened, are and all you should have known told your mountain kaylus and believe.
Speaker 4: Them all alone ours.
Speaker 6: Right right, we try to save you.
Speaker 2: Now you're still behind.
Speaker 7: The ball, and that feel to.
Speaker 2: A year ago. I told you, I told.
Speaker 6: You, Sorry about that. Guys mine, just trying to say something. But what is up? How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing okay. I hope people can hear me. How is everyone doing this afternoon, on this great Thursday afternoon. I hope everyone is sayesday. I hope everyone is doing okay. If anybody let me meet this penned if anybody that does wanna tip the stream. There is a uh stuff that's in the pain coming on the YouTube. I hope everyone is. He's losing you, he's losing subscribers. Yeah, I'm right here. Hey, I'm right here. Yeah, they know that people are not watching. Nobody's watching. But kay, Okay, I know everybody's watching. Yeah me, Yeah, how is everyone doing today?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I hope everyone is standing safe. Yeah yeah, yeah, but I hope everyone is standing safe. Let's see.
Speaker 8: M hmm m m.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 9: Yah h.
Speaker 6: H you're worsten your points. Hey, what's up, Jean. I've been watching a few of your videos. By the way, people have been uploading videos of Gene driving so on the there's a video of Gene Lasker, of Eugene driving into the Bubba Army studio. There's one that you're driving out, driving up to the b R end to the b A to the bar, the Bubba Armory Royalty party, and there's one that you're driving out of the Christmas party at at Bubba's nightclub. Yeah, I've been watching your video. I've been watching those videos because people have been posting when you look up Gene Lasker's Also there's also Gene Lasker, a local inventor, and in a couple of race things that about you about your racing A Yeah, yeah, I wish I could get one of the barb rings. But the thing is I'm not don't I don't have twenty four hundred dollars to give Bubba for one of those. Hm, I'm not giving Bubba like twenty almost almost three grand just to get a ring. I don't have three grand to give them. Yeah, let's see one of those.
Speaker 4: Kay, yeah?
Speaker 6: No do life has this thing where it.
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 6: I didn't reply. I felt, you know, dan't by the way, those uh was the you know, I don't have money to throw around like a lot of other people. I see people give Baba like a lot of money just to to be there. Hey, what's up?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 6: How you guys doing today? I hope everyone. So people have asked when this goes onto the audio platforms? When this goes to the audio platforms? By the way, I just want to let you guys know that that I am on all the platform on platforms that uh. Here is the tweet where I list all the platforms that this the podcast goes to. I just want to say to everybody that we are on.
Speaker 5: Spotify, We're on Spreaker, Apple Pod, Spotify, iHeart Amazon, Cast, Box Speaker Podcast, Chaser, Podcast, Addict, and jo.
Speaker 6: We're a multifaceted uh podcast that and then we're also on by me a cuffee, we're on all the platforms. Two, I haven't checked rememente. Uh in che.
Speaker 10: Is treating.
Speaker 6: When with that belove b.
Speaker 10: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm A person. Yeah. I hope everyone is staying saved today. I hope everyone is being saved day stee.
Speaker 4: We we.
Speaker 7: M mm hmmm mmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: By the way, by the way, I just want to give By the way, I want to give an awesome person shout out on X.
Speaker 7: Mhm h m.
Speaker 6: You know, I just want to say thank you, guys, from the bottom of my heart to the people that have supported this dream. I know I haven't been like you know, but Bobby Nick did me dirty. Bobby Nick goes on and members only spends he spends thirty minutes of a and he spends like an hour talking about me on his members only limited lounge.
Speaker 10: H m hm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And he's gonna he's gonna cancel tomorrow the duh h.
Speaker 10: H yeah, uh bite chee.
Speaker 6: Cheez weird we live.
Speaker 7: M mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Wait what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, m hm.
Speaker 6: When well.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Do do.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But I hope everybody is staying safe. Yeah, everybody that does.
Speaker 10: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, but what's up guys? He's from I've promote all the platforms that we're on since they hate when I'm happy.
Speaker 11: H m m.
Speaker 4: M.
Speaker 6: I'm also doing let's do. Holy Worlds are doing a fundraiser for stock of y'all.
Speaker 4: Gonna have to nay yeast.
Speaker 8: Assassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Speaker 6: Everyone is staying safe today.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, by what's up guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but what is up y'all?
Speaker 6: Yo? What's up guys? What's up y'all?
Speaker 4: Fur?
Speaker 6: Yo? Hey, what's up? I dream? How you doing? Not smoking? Just I'm just breathing, just breathing, have you Yeah, yeah, I'm not smoking anything, just breathing at all.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is live.
Speaker 6: H m.
Speaker 12: M h like you're.
Speaker 4: I don't know, uh huh yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just me. Uh sometimes when I'm trying to breathe, it hurts sometimes and I'm okay, just like dealing with like morerons today this week, dealing with morons.
Speaker 1: M m.
Speaker 7: M h m hm.
Speaker 6: Hm yeah, yeah, dealing with morons all the time. That when I act like they know way's best for me, they don't know what I'm dealing with my real trying to give me advice that doesn't help.
Speaker 3: Mhm.
Speaker 6: I just want people to stop like acting like acting like morons, and they need to stop like people. Who Hey, what's up, immortal? Thank you for the Yeah. Now, I actually have to turn so with on DLA when I get so when I get uh stuff like that, I actually have to turn them in. I mean, I have coins no great hold on. Let me turn them in, turn them, let me convert them into let's dose sirteen. I have to turn him into coin.
Speaker 4: I have to.
Speaker 6: I have to turn him into on d Live now, I have to turn him into diamonds when I get him. Someone's her it. Oh, hey, what's up Dan? What's up Jake?
Speaker 2: How's it going?
Speaker 6: Brother, Ladies and gentlemen. In a few minutes at the top, at the top of the hour, you're gonna have the female KB on your show.
Speaker 2: The lovely Lady KB. We're so excited to have her.
Speaker 9: She is a sweetheart, she's gorgeous, and she's got some things she wants to get off her chest.
Speaker 2: No pun intended.
Speaker 6: How you bet, Jake, I'm doing okay. By the way, they asked me to ask that question. I didn't want to ask it to you. I felt embarrassed asking you the game monkey questions.
Speaker 2: Oh that was funny, that was that was cool. It was all good, brother.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought you would. I was worried that he was gonna not be my friend anymore after that.
Speaker 2: Jake, you never have to worry about that, man. You can never.
Speaker 7: You can never.
Speaker 2: You can never hurt my feelings.
Speaker 6: Oh, by the way, someone don't so. I just song for Bob Ryan if you know the name Bob Ryan from the Boston Globe. Yeah, I did a song for him, and one of his friends actually donated and said I did a good job, and they sent him.
Speaker 2: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was pretty sweet. I actually watched him on Around the Horn.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he was, he's been. He was on a Round the Horn for many years.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Him and Woody yep, Woody and Teach uh well who else? Shaw, the guy from l A.
Speaker 2: What was his name?
Speaker 6: Bill Bill Bill Bill play. You also had j Moriarty or Jaime okay Jay from Chicago.
Speaker 9: You also had j Marriotti yep, Deep Bomani Jones was on for a while.
Speaker 6: For Mony Jones, j Adonis j Yeah, I'm getting on these names wrong.
Speaker 2: No, you good, You're yeah, You're You're right on there. Those are tough names.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you also had like you also had people on their like Mia Kines. You also had a lot of you.
Speaker 2: Sarah Spain was one, I remember her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, McNutt, Monica McNutt, or what about Corney Cohen?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing, this is the problem with me. I know you, I know you got a few missed with me before you get getting ready for your show. By the way, a nice podcast stupid overall, nice nice name thing. It's nice name stupid or nice podcast stupid.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's well, nice name stupids my Twitter and then on YouTube it's nice stupid podcast because somebody stole nice podcast stupid, so I had to change it around.
Speaker 2: But it's easy to find. You can search for it.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I just also want to ask this, so is Chad going? So the two the two main things I wanted to talk to you about is Chad. Chad is being announced to go into Hacking Mania three and the whole thing with Poper and John from and from uh one by two. Uh you know John uh from Yeah, he's being the keys of taking.
Speaker 2: Uh skin Poper's money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but here's the thing. Polper didn't give me cash money. He gave me an Amazon gift card. I couldn't say no that Poper and there were and people were saying, oh, you should get Poping back his money. I'm like, it just blocks him and let him go Helper.
Speaker 2: Helper was happy to give his money out to people. You know, I shouldn't feel bad about keeping his money.
Speaker 9: And John, you know, I've heard both sides of the story.
Speaker 2: Maybe he took the money he should have given get it back.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's kind of hard to kind of hard to tell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 6: I'm just trying to like, I'm just trying to make people have Hey, what's up. What's up Victoria?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I just I just I tried to get some people to watch. If anybody, if anybody's following from my stream, followed Jake Hudson, you know, make sure you hit the like and subscribe, and make sure you set the alerts to get Jake's Jake stream.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, brother.
Speaker 2: See, look, we got some got some people rolling in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hell's everyone. I didn't even know you were free. I didn't even know you were freeming this.
Speaker 9: I just I just it gave me the option, so I thought, I just, you know, trying to get you some more audience.
Speaker 2: If that's cool.
Speaker 6: How's everybody doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe. Damn, why are you? Why are you saying this stuff about me?
Speaker 2: What Victoria? I'm not saying anything about you. Victoria is a sweetheart.
Speaker 6: Yeah, guys, go check out. Here's the thing, you know, and then it also when you're doing that, don't get a membership too nice podcast.
Speaker 2: Stupid Little Mirror is the one you gotta look out for. He's a he's a troublemaker. He's the one that says bad thing.
Speaker 6: She says, I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: The thing she's a ballbuster.
Speaker 6: But you know I'm leaving.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: The other thing is yes, all right? Since now, I want to talk about the Chad thing. Chad is being announced to go to Hackemania.
Speaker 9: Uh well there's yeah, there's some rumors that you might be going to Hackamania.
Speaker 2: That would be interesting.
Speaker 6: Huh yeah, so I hope people have By the way, guys, I just want to I just want to say this. I love Poper. Poper has always been good to me. John from Uh from Uh from win By two has been always good. Sometimes he's a little bit a little bit trollish to me because of the steeltoe thing. They everybody's a troll in my book. Sometimes.
Speaker 2: What do you think of the mustache?
Speaker 6: I like the mustache. I hope you don't get a hitler one like Alex Jones. No, no, I.
Speaker 9: Would never do that. That's that's too much. But it's it's November. They I don't know if that's even still a thing. But you grow out your mustache for November. And I got a pretty I can grow a pretty good one. I can't really get a lot of like beard facial hair, but I can grow a damp mustache.
Speaker 2: So you got to take advantage of it.
Speaker 6: Oh you didn't see the shirt um wearing yet?
Speaker 2: So you've got good facial hair, you got good bone structure.
Speaker 6: You know if you know this shirt? Oh yeah, steel tee, Steel Tell Morning Show of course. But also I got a photo for you. Hold on, have you seen this one yet?
Speaker 2: That's good spray on those haters.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Also I need to take a couple of days off the board because but this one is my favorite right here.
Speaker 2: Oh, the lovely Little Lemmy. She's available now, Jake.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I know, I've been watching. I'm a member of her. I'm a six dollars member to her channel.
Speaker 2: You've got a great stream. I love her morning show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we love her.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, Jake, I gotta get ready for my show.
Speaker 9: I haven't even done any prep, so I gotta I gotta get some stuff lined up.
Speaker 6: But hey, you got something hold on?
Speaker 2: Oh, Adam Bush coming through. Awesome. Adam Busch is a cool, cool egg, good good game.
Speaker 6: You just made you actually just made Adam Bush. You just made him some money. By the way, Adam Bush, No, you know for the great j const hashtag robsall army.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Victoria's asking when do you live? So at the top of the hour, Lady Kb's coming on. We're gonna talk Chad and Buckman, We're gonna talk Pulper and John and Merch and.
Speaker 2: Melton, but mostly Chad.
Speaker 9: We're gonna we're gonna hear about what what Lady k B has to say about Chad. So it's gonna be unfiltered, raw emotion, and she's gonna get a chance to uh to uh say her piece and uh talk about her cankles.
Speaker 6: Which, by the way, first stroller on l C.
Speaker 2: Now, Hudson, Jake, you're the man everybody loves. Everybody loves Jake. If you're you know, if you're falling from my stream er, you make sure.
Speaker 9: You subscribe to Jake like him. I know you've got coach by, you've got cash appy, you know you're you can hit him up in the corner with one of the one of.
Speaker 2: The QR codes. Help Jake out and uh, Jake. Always good to see you man, anytime I can come on. Always always happen to say hi.
Speaker 6: Hey, by the way, well we'll talk by the way. Adam Bush, just don't it. I think that's the fake Adam Bush.
Speaker 2: Well it's a fake Adam Bush. But he's giving us money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the real Adam Bush.
Speaker 4: What's up, Adam?
Speaker 2: Adam? We loved you and Buffy. All right, Hey, I gotta scram see you guys at the top of the hour.
Speaker 12: Jake talk.
Speaker 2: I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 6: Brother. I love you, brother, bye, all right, love you see it if you're think he's gonna but uh, how is everybody doing? Thank you guys very much for I hope everybody loved that. Guys. I think, by the way, if you're still if we're still, uh, by the way, thank you for the donation. We do appreciate uh. I think he appreciates it. Where am I? Hey, Mikayla, you're on uh you're actually uh uh. I think Dan forgot to take the I think Dan is streaming this. But what's up? How's everybody doing? By the way, I hope everybody hew you doing, Michayla, welcome, guys. I think we are, by the way, top of the hour on this channel that you're on.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: Dan will be live with his show, UH with the full Lady KB, so watch that. Uh no TC. But but how's everybody doing?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: Do you use your disability as a weapon? I'll attacked the stump?
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: I'm not even gonna put that in a donation and we'll talk put that into a super chat for for dayan and we'll talk about it because Dan, I think Dan forgot that he was still hooked up to this. But but I hope everybody is staying safe today. Actually it's a balid question, but I don't answer it right now because you know, trying to be private with stuff. I'm trying to be private with all of mustuff I don't get none of the money. They all right, Taxi staff, have a nice day, because you know, I think it's time. Hold on, give me one minute, guys, Just give me one minute, Give me one minute. There you go, guys. He was over on Dans. I just let him over there. But I hope, what's up guys?
Speaker 4: Then? I am.
Speaker 6: I was so glad that Dan did that. But uh, but what's up guys? How is everyone doing? Uh? Bene be his street? Wom hold on.
Speaker 4: One mm hm m.
Speaker 7: M m.
Speaker 14: M yeah, yeah, but what's up guys?
Speaker 6: He was over at Yeah, he was over at.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But I want to say thank you guys very much and I will see you guys later. Bye, guys,