Speaker 1: Open the sports page with the Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine.
Speaker 2: In the games, Mike the Bulldog beyond.
Speaker 3: You jrr Bulldog Sports page brought you by Tom's Watch Bar. You're gonna be out tonight, Doggie. Where are you headed?
Speaker 2: That's right, Magic fans, come join me Tom's Watch Bar tonight seven o'clock. We're gonna watch the Magic get up off the snide and beat the Chicago Bulls. Gonna be one hundred and fifty big screens there. I'll be there giving away great prizes. They'll be drinking food specials as well. So Tom's Watch Bar right there on ID Drive. I'll see you there tonight. I've been there before, Bulls.
Speaker 1: I've been there several times now, and I'm telling you I'm not a huge Eye Drive fan.
Speaker 3: But with Tom's Watch Bar, I am.
Speaker 2: That place is cool.
Speaker 1: It is awesome.
Speaker 3: It is so dog. First round of the Arnie today. The player is gonna be facing some windy conditions out on.
Speaker 2: The course, absolutely, but you know the wind doesn't affect this chef. The chef can deal with the win. By the way, the chef Scotty Scheffler, the number one player in the world, He teas off at nine five am along with Taco Bob's guy, Ludvig Aidberg. Ludvig Aberg Olberg.
Speaker 3: Eight.
Speaker 1: It's Oberg. Yeah is it Oberg? Yes, it's Oberg. It's spelled with an A. But you know it's a anyway. That dude's really good. But the chef's always been my man. You know that I'm the one that named him the chef.
Speaker 2: So you're picking the chef, I imagine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I have to no no offense, Oberg. I know you're in town, probably rocking out with j R R and all, But I have been the chef fan.
Speaker 2: Lent who you got the meadhead's not playing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Live Golf Tour. It's Tiger playing.
Speaker 2: Stop Dagger is not playing. Here's the betting favorites. The chef is favored. Xander Shofley. He's there. Uh, he's the second betting favorite. Rory of course, Patrick Cantley is Gilligan.
Speaker 3: Is Gilligan in this one after winning last weekend.
Speaker 2: Gi high Smith is in. Yeah, the flop he haded golfer. He is in. Joe high Smith.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll pick that dexter looking dude. Then to repeat Okay, you know.
Speaker 2: What says Taco Bob has abandoned Oberg. I'm taking Oberg.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: I like that guy.
Speaker 1: I didn't abandon him. He's a stud. I told you that he's going to be a golf great down the road. I just I know the chef is dialed in. Pat you should have picked Rory all right.
Speaker 2: By the way, speaking to Rory, I was at the UH the Arnie yesterday for the press conferences. If Rory said yesterday that you know, obviously the PGA Tour and Live it would be best for the game of golf if they get together. But he says, he says, after two President Trump at the White House, it doesn't feel like a deal is any closer. Now, there was a thought, hey, they're meeting with Trump at the White House, this deal is gonna get done quickly. But that's not the vibe that Rory gave off yesterday, which is a shame because I I think both tours need to get this thing done because the PGA Tour can't keep losing golfers like you know, John Rohm and the rest of them, Brooks Kopka to live and live, can't keep hemorrhaging money. And trying to outspend the PGA Tour. Does anybody watch live golf? Do you watch live golf? Tako? Nope, Yeah, I don't think even though they have a new TV deal with Fox, I don't think anybody watches live golf. So I hope they can get this deal done, so we'll see what happens. By the way, Fred Fred Couples the you know, the Senior Golf where he went on the radio, a radio show the other day and he said that Brooks Kepka wants to return to the PGA Tour. I guess he's friends with Kepka. He said, Kepka wants to return to the PGA Tour, except Kopka hasn't told anybody. I don't think Fred Couples was supposed to be killing, don't. Yeah. In fact, Phil Mickelson ripped Fred Couples, saying, listen, if it's true you've you know, you should let the guy say that on his own. You shouldn't be going on a radio show somewhere and saying which I sort of agree with quite honestly. But anyway, we shall see again. Magic take on the Bulls tonight. By the way, is this guy that Does this make you feel any better? The NBA released yesterday so if if a game is close, they'll have a two minute report where they sort of grade the officials in the final two minutes of the game. Well, the NBA admitted that there were two miss calls at the end of the Magic Wrapctor's game on Tuesday that likely cost the Magic of victory. All right, The first was the Toronto center Orlando Robinson committed an offensive foul that allowed the shooter Jakobe Walter to get open and hit the game winning three pointer. Does that make you, guys feel any better? That the Magic got the game robbed from him?
Speaker 3: Just can't do anything about it? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: It doesn't make me feel any better.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's like, okay, hey, thank goodness, I took the signs out of my yard with all this wind. Maybe God would have been blowing him down to tell me, boy.
Speaker 3: Hey, lightning our home tonight against the Buffalo Sabers and Bulldog. Did you see this story? The Buffalo Bills organization reporting slow ticket sales for their new stadium. For season tickets for the new stadium that's being built, the new high Mark.
Speaker 2: Stadium probably because they've jacked up the price exactly what it is. But the problem is the franchise is on the hook for a huge chunk of the costs of that stadium. They were depending on their season ticket sales to you know, kind of offset that somewhat interesting to see how that's going to proceed forward. Yeah, real quick. UCF on Senior Night last night, Darius Johnson, his last home game, scores thirty six points to league UCF over Oklahoma State. UCF has a won three of four. Maybe they can get hot in the Big twelve tournament and make a run. Who knows, all right, See you never knew?
Speaker 3: All right, bulldog have fun tonight out at Tom's Watch bar. We hope everybody goes out and joins the dog. If not, you can catch up with him any weekday morning on a Jason tuss On AM seven forty and FM ninety six to ninety game where he goes open Mike, of course, taking time out of his show to join us here for the sports page on JRR each morning. Give us that bulldog bark, would you, I'll see it. Tom's watch bar oo Oo plea
Speaker 2: On demand download the iHeartRadio app