Speaker 1: Why are you playing stuff with so depressing? We heard this yesterday for really in the years. Well, I'm just now getting over my depression from that man.
Speaker 2: Well, you looked at shoe earlier on the radio, so I think he's saying that you could die.
Speaker 3: Later, I found an article about what's on the bottom of your shoes?
Speaker 1: Oh boy, okay, okay, you know what. Sure, I'll lick the bottom of my shoe. But you know what, it's for the kids. This was for the kids.
Speaker 3: This was a double big lick too, wasn't it like a full disgusting.
Speaker 1: Mario Mario video to Actually you'll be able to sol post it later this evening on it. Yes, it's bad. It was two big licks. You could see the wet mark on the soles of my face.
Speaker 4: Dave says that this looks bad. You look disgusted.
Speaker 3: Your souls are dirty in the way that gets you sick. Dangerous germs live on your shoes. They carry all kinds of bacteria, viruses, toxins, and even fun guy on your souls.
Speaker 1: Don't don't do the fun guy. Hey, you know I always invite mushrooms to my party. Why because they're fun guys.
Speaker 3: A study by the University of Arizona found that the average shoes carry four hundred and twenty one thousand units of bacteria on the outside versus on the outside where you licked, versus less than three thousand on the inside.
Speaker 1: Of your shoes.
Speaker 3: That's right, ninety nine percent of the microbial load band name on your shoes.
Speaker 1: Oh my, chrobial load.
Speaker 3: That's a great found on the bottoms, not the inside. Germs can live on the bottom of your shoes for weeks. Remember that gas station bathroom you went into last week, one where you practically had to hold your breath the entire time because it was so gross. I remember all the germs that were living on that floor are probably still alive on the bottom of your shoes.
Speaker 4: Oh m gya. They don't just thrive on the bottoms of your shoes.
Speaker 1: They survive.
Speaker 4: They thrive, They thrive, They don't die.
Speaker 1: They thrive.
Speaker 3: Every day you walk across tiny organic material on the ground, whether it's human fecal matter from a bathroom or trash residue on the sidewalk. Your souls pick up the matter like a sponge. Then the bacteria feed on it, growing substantial colonies all across the soles of your shoes, including E.
Speaker 1: Coli.
Speaker 3: We've all heard of that. See difficile Ugh, it's a highly yep seed death. A highly contagious bacterium that causes diarrhea and colon inflammation and fifteen thousand deaths per year.
Speaker 1: Oh MRSA, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Methicillin resistance stepha cocoles Aurorea highly resistant to antibiotics, causes skin infections, pneumonia, bloodstream infections.
Speaker 2: You're gonna die. You're gonna die. You're gonna die. Clepsilia, You're gonna die.
Speaker 3: A type of Gram negative bacteria that can cause different times of infections or different types, including pneumonia, bloodstream infections, wound surgical side infections.
Speaker 2: Ways to die What he's described the worst way to die? Seradia fakaria. Why isn't he said leprosy yet?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Why? On the list? Can cause unclean.
Speaker 3: Respiratory infections and painful, dangerous abscesses under the skin that can be difficult to treat. My gosh, everybody's favorite. Streptococcus or strip for short.
Speaker 1: Is me's a little theoma on there anywhere?
Speaker 4: No, not so far, so you're probably you're probably fine.
Speaker 1: Golly, who invited the party.
Speaker 4: All right, I didn't lick my shoe.
Speaker 2: Okay, penicillin I think it is good, right, So what's keep that in the holster.
Speaker 1: There's that work on Merca. I don't know if that merci is like impossible.
Speaker 2: It's not a miracle drug that prevents all the stuff that we that day've just described.
Speaker 1: Four hundred thousand different micro mario.
Speaker 4: When they don't die, they reproduce.
Speaker 1: They crazy.
Speaker 2: All right, what would you like me to say at your funeral? First of all, I know what.
Speaker 1: To do you're not doing. Oh, yes, I am.
Speaker 4: Your mom is already assigned to the job.
Speaker 1: Not let him do my ugle. Oh he's gonna do it.
Speaker 4: He's gonna play the ugly Yes.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no no no, yeah, I'm speaking. I would like both of you, though, in my funeral, you know, to put on black leotards and do an interpretive dance to uh halls.
Speaker 4: I am and this is sprockets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, should do that, and just to Tom t Haw's homecoming.
Speaker 2: Just do like a So the list of things if you die, I clear your browser on your computer right. Second is don't let Susan sell the guitars for what you she thinks.
Speaker 1: There were right, and destroy my phone and destroy your phone. Okay, I got this quite simple. I got that. I got to talking to alert bracelet right here.
Speaker 2: How fast can we get an insurance policy and put the money?
Speaker 1: Call Big Glue. He licks shoes too.
Speaker 4: Now to make you feel a little better.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm Big Glue. I'll lick shoes too.
Speaker 3: This article was written by shoe Tizer. They want you to buy a shoe decontaminator.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just more germ propaganda from Big Shoe. That's all that is, man, that's all that is. Well. Business is good.
Speaker 3: By the way, ninety nine percent of the bottom of shoes tested tested positive.
Speaker 4: For fecal matter. Nine percent something you could be the one.
Speaker 3: Percent, yeah, tested positive for you. That's from CNN, not shoe Tizer. Hey, what was on the show today?
Speaker 1: Looked poop? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, looked poop those shiga loos. That's never hurt anybody.
Speaker 2: You'll find out if she pays attention to you, because if you go, she goes what's on the show today, and you go.
Speaker 1: Like booth, that's nice. She had committee, she's my wife had committee meetings this morning. I'm gonna clear the first they want to do this kisser though, that way we both got it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I got a text her and say kiss I want kisser.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: If I got to go through this craps, she does too, man. And plus I don't want to dating anybody else after I die.
Speaker 4: What do you got there?
Speaker 1: Well, businesses in Florida depend on spring break. I didn't realize. In the eighties, Daytona was the place to go, No sure, and then they started to run us all off. For example, here's a shock or uh here, I'm gonna give you a hat. I'm gonna give you and Mario Hot supposed to hold on to it. So hold on to your hats. You I didn't go to college, but you went to college spring break. Oh yeah, I did seven tours of college spring break Daytona. But they used to, you know, it was the biggest thing. That people start going to South Pottery Island and all these other places just because then Daytona started to run us off. Yeah, well evidently that Evidently Daytona is big again. But now the sheriff down there, his name is Michael Chitwood. He says that he doesn't want it. He doesn't want spring breakers down there, and even went so far as this is a quote from him, he says that where is it? We don't want you here, and to be honest, nobody wants you here in Daytona Beach.
Speaker 2: The same thing was said of Destined the chef the sheriff in Destin. Remember a couple of years ago there was a huge fight or something down there, and the sheriff said in the press conference, we get a lot.
Speaker 1: Of Louisville people.
Speaker 2: We don't want you here. Stay home, don't come to Deston. We're tired of Louisville people. So what happens is we all know this, so Panama City will be the spring break place, right yeah, and all the businesses are in. But what happens is they destroy your city for six eight weeks of the summer they are spring They destroy your city, and then after about five or six years, people go, this isn't worth it.
Speaker 1: So what do they do?
Speaker 2: They say, start arresting everybody that's drinking, and they'd run them off to Daytona.
Speaker 4: And then they realized they missed the money.
Speaker 1: Right, they get into.
Speaker 3: The money and they try to get them back, try to get the adults back in your families back in.
Speaker 1: And they don't do that. So then it goes to Daytona.
Speaker 2: Then it goes to remember Fort Lauderdale, Yes was Fort Lauderdale nineteen eighty four. We're going to Fort Lauderdale, and then they just rotated because.
Speaker 1: They you're gonna want them back. You have these and.
Speaker 2: Look when you went, was there twenty people to a room. You're just destroying the room.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't really destroy a couple of rooms. We did, but for the most part, there was always eight of us in the room. And here's what we would do. We would get a room they had two beds, yeah, yeah, and so we would take the mattresses off the box springs, yeah and sit them. So the basically the whole room was just one big mattress or box spring and you sit. And so one night you had to sleep on the box The next time you got the mattress. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you were hopeful anyway that some people wouldn't make it back to the room anyway.
Speaker 1: Right, that's when you looked for anything. There was plenty of times in Daytona Beach when I went home with a ten I went home, I went home at hey, wait, let me get a line, I know you. I went home at two with a ten and woke up at ten with a two. What was his name? Didn't ah? He said, what's his name? Did you hear that?
Speaker 2: I would think that those are the worst nightmare in the world would be to end up in Miami or Daytona during spring break week.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine? No? I can? I cannot.
Speaker 2: That's why we went to Saint Augustine. They're like, you're going to Saint ouxtyin. I was like, yeah, it's boring and quiet. Again they rolled up the sidewalks at ten thirty the sounds of mattlock.
Speaker 4: Well, what's what is gen z? What age is that gen z is.
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: From the I guess twenty five?
Speaker 3: Gen z is nineteen ninety seven through twenty twelve. Current age thirteen to twenty.
Speaker 2: Eight, thirteen to twenty eight. There you go, thirteen to twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Brand new term for gen zers who are just now starting in the workplace. It's called micro retirement. Evidently, gen zers are fed up with the corporate day to day grind and they want a better work life balance, so they're stepping away from their jobs for extended breaks, even months, because they're considering enjoying the retirement now instead of waiting until the end of life to use the retirement.
Speaker 3: Yes, and all the articles that are put out to try to talk you out of taking early retirement tell you the government doesn't want you.
Speaker 4: To because it's a good thing to do.
Speaker 1: Look, no, what I'm saying. They're in their twenties, so they're quitting a job. Angel sweetie, Yes, kitten.
Speaker 2: The world is not when you were twenty where you went to go work for a corporation, you probably work there forever. Right like we walked into radio stations, we never left those world. That world doesn't exist for the twenty somethings. The twenty something's no, they're gonna work for somebody different every five years. So they so there's no oh, I'm gonna screw up my longevity here or all the stuff that I've built, because they're moving job to job anyway. So I'm all for them to say, I've saved up twenty five thousand in my four to one or whatever. I'm twenty six, I'm taking a year off and take the twenty five grand and go live in Colorado for a year.
Speaker 1: I was set for them when I was seven years old. Good for them seven years old. I took my first job at a machine shop when you're seven, seven years old? Oh yeah, six weeks later I was the floor supervisor.
Speaker 4: I get it, and I went up from there.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: But take a huge penalty though. If you get it before fifty nine and a half, you have to pay taxes.
Speaker 4: And I'm thinking of that dude, they're twenty five.
Speaker 1: They don't care.
Speaker 4: They don't care, and they're gonna take a year off and have fun.
Speaker 1: I'm taken my retirement the second I'm it's like three years. I think I can go.
Speaker 2: Person that I've met that retired and said they regretted, you know what their big regret was? What was their big regret that I gave them the last couple of years. I can't believe I stuck around those last couple of years.
Speaker 3: The people that want a way to take retirement, you have to keep working probably and then maybe five years from now. Oh, your your payment is bigger, but guess what, your health might not be that great. What are you gonna do with that money?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Why not take it the second you can and enjoy it while you're young enough to do something with it.
Speaker 1: Image you want in three years. I think I'm going my problem another year with you, and then.
Speaker 2: My problem is I've done some like you go to the beach for a little bit longer than you should. Yeah, and you start to get in that groove, like if I took a year off of not working at twenty six years old, Well, how hard would it be to go back to work at twenty seven? Like you've just spent a year at the beach just having fun for a year, and how hard would that be to get back in the groove to actually work again?
Speaker 1: Probably hard. Last time we were in Mexico, it's just kept saying, I can't wait just to come down here and be here for months.
Speaker 4: You have to be sixty two, by the way, Dwight first.
Speaker 1: Well no, but you can get yeah to get your fifty do and a half. You can get your four to one k right right for the four without penalty. I've got hundreds of dollars in that.
Speaker 4: Oh, I forgot about that micro retirement. I'm all for it.
Speaker 1: Good for that.
Speaker 4: I'm not take off, take off for six months?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 4: Why are you mad?
Speaker 1: Because they're smarter than we were. You gonna build a career take it off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you look like you've done a great job. I heard Mario on that one.
Speaker 2: You look so happy that you've grinded it out for the last four years.
Speaker 4: That's good job.
Speaker 3: He's got four hundred thousand bacterium swimming around them.
Speaker 2: So upset because they're like, dude, I'm just I'm gonna take six months off because that's what you would have done.
Speaker 1: I've got to worry about mis othemioma.
Speaker 4: Dude, the list that he read off, you're not a little worried.
Speaker 1: I'm not worried. He's licking a shoe.
Speaker 2: Will you send him the article so he can put some of those things in the post?
Speaker 1: Sure, Okay, I'm gonna put it in the post. Yeah you are. I know you know what. You know what when I post that video, you're almost gonna say what it's gonna say. Dwight Whitten selflessly licks his shoe for the kids, the kids, and then I'm upset. Dot dot dot It's for the kids, man, Okay? Uh?
Speaker 2: Talking about spring break destinations? Number one in Florida is what what's the number one destination is a Panama City style? No, Panama City, probably Miami. Now, No, what's number one. Where a little mouse at where's the mouse? Orlando's number one. It's one of the most visited places on planet land having.
Speaker 1: A beach there.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: See, it's goes to show how stupid that generation is. No offense, Mario, number two. Mario said it first. Fort Lauderdale is number two. Number three. I don't get this one. Atlanta, whoa, let's call that's where.
Speaker 3: No more and more people are just going to cities and partying, not worried about being on the water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's a thing. That's the thing Atlanta, Georgi, Mario.
Speaker 1: Would you go to Atlanta on spring break?
Speaker 2: Maybeation are strip clubs still a thing for you youngsters? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or is it even a thing?
Speaker 4: Good answer? Yeah, good answer.
Speaker 1: It never was my thing.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I always wasn't that.
Speaker 4: Famous for Atlanta? Isn't that what Atlanta was famous for?
Speaker 1: There? They were famous, famous for that. They were famous.
Speaker 3: Freaknick Freaknick went away though. Here's where you should go. Number four on the list is Miami.
Speaker 1: No, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh. I'd go with Miami in a heartbeat, because.
Speaker 1: No, Miami's nice.
Speaker 2: Remember they only had like thirty murders in all of like two thousand and whatever.
Speaker 1: That's on their tourism Miami only thirty murders.
Speaker 4: You probably won't die.
Speaker 1: And let you look at you.
Speaker 2: Next on it is no way Honolululu is a kid or spring break.
Speaker 4: That's say for they get ten hours to get there.
Speaker 2: Here's another one people a non beach destination. Number five or six on this list is New York, New York.
Speaker 1: Let's take a subway tree and comb my head while we're ratting it.
Speaker 4: Perhaps, and you may diets. They say, definitely.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna do the nine to eleven museum thing, don't do it at the end because it'll it'll, uh, it'll ruin your.
Speaker 1: Oh, I bet you know, just your mindset. I've seen pictures of people standing there. It's you know, where the two towers stood. It looks like a kind of like a hole with a fountain now and it just looks chilling.
Speaker 2: It's called a what's it called. It's a forever pond or something gazing.
Speaker 1: We're so smart.
Speaker 2: Anaheim, Los Angeles, California is next on this list.
Speaker 4: Mighty Ducks whose parents are funding this crap?
Speaker 1: Oh kidding.
Speaker 2: Tampa is next in Florida. Tampa's a fun town. Hey, everybody, Tampa's a fun town.
Speaker 1: Doing me in hawn Lulu for spring break, we are going to have a lobster therbadoor eating contest.
Speaker 2: Indian Rocks Beach at Saint Pete. That's a fun that's a fun beach.
Speaker 3: All right, in that same little stretch on the on the Gulf coast of Florida.
Speaker 2: Next on this list is Chicago, Illinois. No, it's still cold.
Speaker 1: You will do what you do. It's still cold on spring break. March. No, I've been up to. I used to go with the Cubs for opening Day and we'd freeze our butts.
Speaker 2: Of no way, what are you March drink. Charlotte, North Carolina is next on this list.
Speaker 1: Charotte, Will you go to Billy Graham Museum and the and the Andy Griffith Music.
Speaker 4: I've never been, but I'm thinking is going to be boring.
Speaker 1: Charlotte spring Break. They the hornets anymore? They don't do that? Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course. Hey what do I know them? Boy? Is Rex Chapmans to play with him?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, hell and he finally retire. Well that's good for him. Hey, I do want to say join me this Saturday night at the golden nugget around six rug. I love the nug Do you remember Joe's Okay buy you sure? Yes, Joe's okay, buy you food free this Saturday? Yes, as we shove a fat Tuesday down a Saturday night's throat.
Speaker 4: Okay. I love the nug.
Speaker 2: I love the nug Christian Brothers Roofing folks, if you need a new roof to, Dave's got a price. It's a free estimate. Why would you not give them a call to four four zero two zero eight two four four zero two zero eight christianbro roofing dot com. If you want to go online, I know the owner, Aaron's got three kids. He's a family owned operator. You can take it all the way to the top. We love the family operated businesses here in Louisville. That's why we endorse them.
Speaker 3: And by the way they do gutters and sighting. They gave us prices on all of that.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: And someone else that gave us an estimate has different contractors that do the different things. We don't like that, says Christian Brothers. Top to bottom, all taken care of it.
Speaker 2: That is a very important point that you brought up. They do the work they don't sub it out. So Christian Brothers Roofing two four four zero two zero eight. My nephew works for him. Give them a call. They're a great company if you're looking for a roof, gutters, siding, or windows. Back after this on news radio eight forty whas. All right, if you are anywhere downtown around Metro Hall and some of those surrounding buildings, they have been evacuated. Apparently there is a gas leak. At least that's what's being reported right now. More details on this at the top of the hour news on news Radio eight forty whas to Tony and Dwight Show with Dave Jennings, so ghastlyak at Metro Hall.
Speaker 4: Could you walk past there this morning to I, before you lick your shoes?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Is that TV Dinners playing it is? I was off not eliminator, but what was the after burner?
Speaker 4: So on a whim, Yes, on a whim. Dwight decided to lick the bottom of his shoe live on the.
Speaker 1: Air before the kids.
Speaker 2: It's a couple of hours ago and now we are doing a little research and basically there's nothing you could have licked that was worse than the bottom of your shoe apparent Atlant's worst thing iPhone not as worse.
Speaker 1: Here's what's gonna suck though, Like if I do get sick, you know, and I go to the doctor and like, what are a couple of the things on their days that you're crazy? Crazy? Oh? You had mersa strap? And I go eco, I said, well, doctor Scott Young, can you help me out? I think I might have mers? And hell, why on earth will you think that?
Speaker 3: Then I got to answer it, and remember on CNN, ninety nine percent of shoes tested tested positive four.
Speaker 1: I feel better better? Hang on, I feel better now? Did you just say the source was CNN?
Speaker 4: Human?
Speaker 1: I feel bad?
Speaker 2: Later today up on social media, Dwight licking the shoe.
Speaker 1: Will be on Mario is here today.
Speaker 2: So we were lucky enough to video the way Dwight is gonna die.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh, I might have made a mistake. Philippe Esparaza is going to be next next Duda.
Speaker 4: Man, it feels so disappointed. You would not be a good secretary.
Speaker 2: To know your brain's not working today, and then you probably have a brain eating amba.
Speaker 1: It's now reaching your If I got a brain, it's gonna starved. Are you kidding me. Let me get can you can you all start? All right?
Speaker 4: So singles have said, uh, here's the deal.
Speaker 2: When you you fight, so you meet somebody and you go back to your place.
Speaker 4: All right, Ladies are saying these are.
Speaker 2: Critical mistakes that people make when they go back to the house.
Speaker 4: All right, they.
Speaker 1: Say, Look, licking her shoe.
Speaker 2: Licking shoes is bad. That's not on this list, but I think it's implied.
Speaker 1: J always trained to let me know. It is eliminator. Just in case you were wondering, what is TV dinners, Thank you for that. I think it's you wondering.
Speaker 2: Uh, you have attention deficit disorder along with PTSD and.
Speaker 1: UPS and yeah, uh, what's the other one?
Speaker 4: Manic depressive depressive obsessive COMPO.
Speaker 1: So I have OCD PTSD.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then a couple in ADHD because you're just reading random text in the middle of a conversation.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they still have ADHD. Put away, put it away, don't call for I.
Speaker 1: Mean, man, germs, dude, you crazy.
Speaker 2: Put away your self portraits thirty thirty eight percent, saying having too many photos of yourself on display isn't.
Speaker 4: A good look.
Speaker 1: Who does that?
Speaker 4: Who does that?
Speaker 3: I've been to people's offices though, where it's like there's portraits.
Speaker 1: On the walls, desk, on shelves.
Speaker 2: It's either them or them with other people, but they're in every picture.
Speaker 1: I do have a tasteful nude of myself over our fireplace.
Speaker 2: But you do notice this stuff, especially on Facebook. Like I could tell a lot about a person if I go to their Facebook page and they don't have really pictures of themselves, theest pictures of their kids.
Speaker 4: You could tell they're into their kids more than themselves.
Speaker 3: My wife went to a doctor once and on the all around was here's me at the beach, here's me horseback riding, here's me in the Alps.
Speaker 4: You're like, how much does this cause now?
Speaker 2: So get rid of those self portraits. Okay, bedframes?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with bed frames?
Speaker 2: So women said have one women forty three percent of respond and said they will they they would think twice about dating someone that had their mattress on the floor.
Speaker 3: Fortunately, Dwight, that's only forty three.
Speaker 4: You found the fifty cent.
Speaker 1: I got married.
Speaker 2: It was probably fifty to fifty if I had the mattress on the floor, I had a frame. I never really thought.
Speaker 1: We needed it. My first apartment had a frame for We didn't have a bed. We just we slept on covers in the living room floor.
Speaker 4: You gotta you always gotta ticket South End.
Speaker 2: Further, we didn't even have roofs. Yeah, we didn't even have beds. We just had napkins. We had napkins on the floor.
Speaker 1: We were south in. I wish I would have had a napkin. Plants.
Speaker 4: I think that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: Get a bed frame if you want to. If you want a serious girl friend.
Speaker 1: I've got a bed frame, but I don't have like I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: Not you dude, you're buried all right, don't need this.
Speaker 1: I might want to date somebody. They don't exclude me just because I'm married. Plants.
Speaker 4: Plants are a beautiful addition if they're alive.
Speaker 1: That's what they said.
Speaker 2: Forty four percent of the women said they've got to be alive. That they find it ichy if all the plants are dead.
Speaker 1: When I lived at Pentacook Apartments in the South End, I had two here we go, two ferns here we go. You know I caught him was my never greens because they were completely brown. But once they're dead. You don't have to do anything with them.
Speaker 2: He always has the one up South End nineteen eighty six story that two ferns and they were dead.
Speaker 4: But you don't pay attention to something that can't even talk to you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pay attention to her.
Speaker 2: But in ferns are so hard to kill. Oh man, like you got to really try to kill a fern.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but what you get him dead? That's a good line to the woman when you have her up back and go, look these are my never greens, and they laugh and then their panties fall. This is probably a big one.
Speaker 2: Keep these the dirty towels, hung up dirty clothes in the hampter sixty five?
Speaker 1: What's a hampter? Hamper?
Speaker 2: Sixty five? Richard Garan KEEPS's clothes repelled. Ive seen dirty clothes all over the floor.
Speaker 1: That's where Richard Gere keeps his dirty clothes.
Speaker 4: And the hamper is not even funny. It's not funny.
Speaker 1: It's in a amter. It's not funny.
Speaker 2: Pick up your dirty clothes off the floor. Yes, almost seven out of ten women said, man, just pick your clothes up.
Speaker 1: Dude. Guys say that thing. My poor wife. No, God, lover discuss that man.
Speaker 2: Cleaning up after shaving is essential. Seventy percent of women who take a hard pass on guys that if they look in the sink and there's whiskers and hairs on the sink, well, it's gross.
Speaker 1: It's gross. What about when you cut other hair? Overall?
Speaker 4: Overall you always have to go a bridge too far? Here we go, you to man.
Speaker 2: Eighty percent of respondents these are the ladies. Ladies, they said dirty, A dirty kitchen is icky. It's eight to ten boys. Yeah, if you had a sinkful addishes, man, that's kind of nasty. Or if there's like a mold on a plate looking at you, Dwight looking at you a bit cleaner than what Dwight just licking?
Speaker 1: Hey, ladies, if he licks his shoe, what else will?
Speaker 4: Here's the deal?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: The biggest deal breaker for these ladies are, what's my pet?
Speaker 1: Peeve, dave?
Speaker 4: What's my deal breaker?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Stinky, stinky?
Speaker 2: If it smells, if the apartment or house smells weird, eighty percent of women say I'm out.
Speaker 4: If it smells funky, I'm out. I'm sorry, mister Gacy, I will not have dinner with you.
Speaker 2: I'm with them. If a girl is stinky, there's no way. I don't care who she is.
Speaker 1: I'm out.
Speaker 4: No stinky for me.
Speaker 1: I can't do it. If Jennifer Andison were stinking, I'm out. I still don't care, don't care. I'm out.
Speaker 2: Jennifer, you're stinky, I'm done. Stinky is the worst it can it could. It totally throws it off the game. You know it's true too, You don't like stink?
Speaker 1: Well, no, but it was Jennifer Aniston.
Speaker 4: Sorry, yeah, Hey man, Well it depends.
Speaker 2: What if I'm in a Dolorean and I go back in time and it's nineteen ninety eight, Jennifer, maybe it should have to be drunk.
Speaker 1: Not only if she were stinky, would I do that? But then I would go around to all my friends afterwards, go hey, smell me.
Speaker 4: There are some people that don't mind stinky.
Speaker 1: What if Dway you had a shot.
Speaker 3: But the only way you could do it is if David Schwimmer was included.
Speaker 1: Well that's a tough one. I mean, Ross and Rachel and Dwight. Do I gotta do anything with Ross? Or can I just participate? That's up to you. If I could participate, On the.
Speaker 2: Other end, I'm fine with that, Jennifer Aniston last one. Gifts from an ex are even worse. Half of the women responding said it's a big issue if there's memorabilia or keepsakes from a former girlfriend still out on a shelf or in the apartment or house.
Speaker 1: The best thing that I like to do is got a girl home and shore my Star Wars action figures.
Speaker 4: I can see that this is It depends if it's a picture.
Speaker 1: Of her, this isn't one of the original sad people from nineteen to seventy eight.
Speaker 4: I think it's uh, if it's that's important.
Speaker 3: If it's a cool picture frame that you just like the frame. I mean, at some point you can get past that stuff were to you. It's just a frame, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I think if there's pictures of you in the exorll that's different that Okay, That's what I'm saying. Did I think there's like, well, he's not quite over the other one, of course, not right apparently.
Speaker 1: Perhaps.
Speaker 2: Plus with women, it's all about competition. It's all about competition. It's not really how hot the guy iss like, Ooh, she had him, I must have him too.
Speaker 1: Let's do a couple of trains stories.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, okay, not college.
Speaker 1: Not college.
Speaker 4: Stop.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of colleges have trains for transportation. Trains, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Okay, what do you wait? What's your what's your train?
Speaker 3: Song?
Speaker 4: From Saxton?
Speaker 1: Oh, Princess of the Nine it's about a train that delivers the mail. We laughing at man, your hard It is to be a train in the snow in the ice. Listen listen to the about the Princes of the Night on news radio eight forty w h A s bring the mail through the ice is snow it bring it brings the mail.
Speaker 4: It's got a face like Thomas.
Speaker 1: Thomas the train. I don't know, go what do you what?
Speaker 4: Stupid train story?
Speaker 1: Do you have to listen to? Saxon? This was a hit? Or was it a hit? In your brain? Is it Dwight Witing hit it?
Speaker 4: It's in our system?
Speaker 1: Is really yes? Well there you go, Saxon. Why wouldn't it be Well, there's been talk for years about a tunnel from New York City to London.
Speaker 4: There are five Saxton songs in our system.
Speaker 1: What are they?
Speaker 3: Princess of the Knight, battle Cry, Yeah, Chasing the Bull yeah, denim and leather, yes, maybe, and strong arm of the luck stop get out.
Speaker 1: We are the strong arm of the.
Speaker 2: I could have lived my entire life without knowing what songs from Saxton are in our systems.
Speaker 1: Saxon, there's no tea and you know, well.
Speaker 4: We've talked about that it would cost how much a trillion dollars?
Speaker 1: They said it was going to cost nineteen trillion dollar. Boy Elon Musk is now saying he can do it for a thousand times less than that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want the cheapest contractor on a rail projects and never finish and they never make money, they never saved money.
Speaker 1: We want to group group on for out of space trip. No no grip on for eyes, laser removal hair, what is it called laser team?
Speaker 2: Trillion seems low. I mean, it's a tunnel from New York to London.
Speaker 1: Elon Musk, thank you, thank you. Elon Musk says he can do it for a thousand times less than that. Plus the thirty four hundred mile trip from New York to London would be with vacuum tubes, making it possible to make the thirty four hundred mile trip in just fifty four minutes, but current calculations suggest that the tunnel to take ample completion would take seven hundred and eighty years. Then, but then we're just doing the transporting the star trek thing, right, of course we are. Let's keep it on train news.
Speaker 2: Why would it take eight hundred years? Why would it take eight hundred years?
Speaker 1: I don't know, only seven hundred eighty. Well, think about it, man.
Speaker 2: I would think in one hundred years are going to have technology that's going to be able to do.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking. Do the particle thing? Please tell you have a better train story than that. Oh yeah, this is a good story. In Sri Laka, a fifty three year old grandmother, Olga Promovia.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that all of those are correct.
Speaker 1: Olga Olga. Well, the back name's a little suspect, could be off on anyway. The fifty three year old grandmother was traveling on a passenger train in Sri Lanka when she leaned out the train to get a shot of herself and take a selfie. Oh no, no, that's where her head hit a rock.
Speaker 4: No decapitation story to the show.
Speaker 2: That's right, But somebody's grandma got her head lopped off because she was taking a selfie.
Speaker 1: But she did get the selfie before she was the captain.
Speaker 3: Well, she's what don't she just spend money at we Girl heroindie dot com and then the head gets lopped off?
Speaker 4: I mean what a ways, I think they.
Speaker 1: Are working on that technology. They've already mastered getting hair back on your head. I am, I've got on mine, you've got on yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want you to think about doing with Jackie and I. We're going up there tomorrow to get our injections. This is regenerative medicine, you know what I'm talking about, folks. And this is a lower price point than the surgery if you want to do the surgery, like Dwight and I did, go for it at somebody. We interviewed somebody Friday. Their husband did it a couple of years ago week and she showed a picture of it.
Speaker 4: He looks great. So we grow here Indy. It works, go up there and do it now.
Speaker 2: The injections are about a third of what that's so if you want to try that first and then do the transplant.
Speaker 1: And do that. But we grow hair.
Speaker 2: Indye has helped so many people and it's just a short little drive up to Indy. It's the country Club of hair restoration. So check them out we grow Hair Indie dot com and ask about the Viti Pure Vitty Pure injections. You'll know what I'm talking about when you kind of research it all. Right back after this on news radio eight forty WHS.
Speaker 4: Two minutes, I'm looking up.
Speaker 2: I got this list of the most controversial television episodes of all time. And I did not know that on Sesame Streets, Snuffalophacus got married, had a kid, and then they got they got divorced.
Speaker 1: Oh, Snuffleopcas is not circumcised.
Speaker 2: In fulfilling the education of the children on Sesame Street. They felt like they needed to cover divorce. So snuffle luck because he his wife got.
Speaker 4: To man, he was the great big purple thing right.
Speaker 1: No, No, was like an elephant and he.
Speaker 2: Looks like a wooly mammoth. Yeah, without the tusks.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you remember how good Joe's Okay buy you food was, you can get it just one more time. This so good This Saturday night, man, we're celebrating a fat Tuesday on a Saturday night. So you will have to get up and Joe's Okay by you is coming out of retirement for one night only. It's gonna be around six o'clock at the Nugget joined me there. I'm not passing this up, baby, I love the nug all right.
Speaker 2: Later today look on social media to see the video of Dwight licking the shoe, and then also we'll keep you posted if he dies from said licking of shoe.
Speaker 3: All right, have a good day, everybody, fun up date for ninety chance you have fecal matter in your mouth?
Speaker 2: Tone evenetti. We'll see you later on news Radio eight forty w A chance.
Speaker 1: I love your Ma.