Speaker 1: Can anybody give me an a man this afternoons? Welcome back in your joint.
Speaker 2: I'm your host DJA along with the co creator of this whole damn thing and who was responsible for everything you see in front of you, and that's money Nathan with his Space Force mug.
Speaker 1: And just down diagonally from him is the girl. I'll tell you what she's been doing this for a minute. She sounds like she might have had some organic mushrooms of something today. That is a study of UAP debs. And of course the curly haired young lady to her left is none other than Courtney Connected. Welcome guys, what's up Nathan? What is up? Man?
Speaker 3: Happy Saturday, everybody. It's gonna be a good one. Brother. I'm feeling it.
Speaker 1: Debs, where are you at? Homes?
Speaker 4: I just want to pick our guest brain about what is going on rate new. I want to seem of modern times. That is what I'm looking forward to you today.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about this dude that done shook up the UAP disclosure world. What's up Scott McGinnis, what's up? Beatrice? Jules Witler. We'll say HOI to everybody before we bring them in the joint real quick. Is this gentleman named Jake Barber. He done shook up this whole damn thing. It's a snow globe right there, little season. You know what I'm saying, Courtney, Okay, everything good.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I have a household right now, so it's not my usual.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: I've got kids and dog and cat and they're all looking so I'm looking back, you know how it is.
Speaker 5: It's family. Family.
Speaker 1: That's all good, man, that is all good. There's Kristin Thompson, I believe from Denmark. Correct correct us on that Christian. We did the the Nordica Roundtable with you, hi h And can you read this one into into burna. Is that what that says? I might need me.
Speaker 3: Glasses, That's what it says.
Speaker 1: Yeah, into Banna. Hello, Julie's here the Jewel of the Nile. Our co collaborator from TCU, Beatrice standing Stone seventeen seven and six and one of the Canton original Gangsters, Scott McGinnis, along with Colleen Itchy horse weathers ITCHI excuse me, Itchy Withers horse Rescue, which I believe is in New Humpshop. Love what you're doing up there, girlfriend? All right. We gotta bring his brother on because we only got him an hour because it's the UK and this brother need to go to sleep. He's already got his damn jamm. He's on h he is the creator of the Liberation Times. Uh. He's the one who's got a direct lie. He's got this red phone to Susan, gob Yo, Susan, this is Christopher Shop in the UK. What the is going on over there? And he wants to be clear. He did not go to a public school. He went to a state school and then of course he graduated from the University of wint And he is none other than the man himself, the writer of Liberation Times put him together for Christopher's shop.
Speaker 2: Get anybody here give me an amen for Christopher and.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah you can all right, Christopher, sharp my bra what's going on? Man? You're on mute? Mate? Nathan put us in the in the quad chart because if there's anything from the chat when I put it up, it's gonna cover up y'all faces.
Speaker 3: All right, you got it, you got it, Thank you?
Speaker 1: All right? Uh, Christopher, we still can't hear you that new microphone I'm about to throw. Where do you go? Is he on mute, Nathan, I can you can you do?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 3: We go, Papa?
Speaker 1: People want to hear those dulcet tones. Do you know what I'm saying, Chris? Even though even though you went to a state school, right.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say, you put an idea into my head. Maybe I could do like the podcast this season, like maybe like ten years or so, you know, maybe maybe you can operate one day in a place to disclaiy the kind of well, you know, I love that, we love to.
Speaker 1: I know one person you don't want to do a show with, and that's Erara that she gotta terry your show up?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Girlfriend with Ara the Terror love it the Terra all right? Oh my god, Chris, I just I mean, I think we got to just jump into this because this what's happened with UH, with with Jake Barber, the former I mean, the construct that he's under I haven't even heard of really unless we consider UH staff Sergeant Dan Sherman. What has an internationally or even in the UK? What what have you gleaned from from this? This? To me, this is like we were just talking about shaking up the snow globe of UAP disclosure what are what are your impressions of Jake Barbara? What are you hearing, sir?
Speaker 6: I think, like a lot of people, I am still digesting. It seems to stack up with a lot of the talk that I was hearing before the new year in terms of what was on its way. And I would also say that very very incredible people, both in public and privately, are voushing for him, So I see him as credible. I think that there are some holes in the story that are there for good reason. Let's just say, when when you're doing retrieval missions, like we've reported them before, allegedly, what happens is you both have a JSOCK and CIA component, so you're operating under the title ten and title for few authorities. That's always something considered to consider. And in the Jake Barber interview, we haven't heard CIA yet and that's interesting to me, very interesting, very smart.
Speaker 1: You don't want to get your ass in trouble.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, and yeah, I mean, Chris, so you've you had an article earlier this month. You have full disclosure endgame. We kind of talked about the the very sort of imminent nature of disclosure kind of percolating in the atmosphere right now, what with the Trump administration and a lot of folks in the Trump campaign that seem to be very much pro UFO. Potentially we'll see a lot of those names have been confirmed that the process of moving forward, the cabinets coming together. What are you hearing in terms of the potential for movement there. We recently had him sign the executive order about the declassification of the rest of the JFK files, RFK files, MLK assassination, that kind of thing. Do we think that the UFO piece of it is literally on the table or is that kind of maybe a bit of a pipe dream. At this point, it should.
Speaker 6: Be on the table. It's been presented. The paper for a UAPs are which is presented by Lui Lesonda, and the UAP Disclosure Fund has been presented and sent to the Trump team. I know that, and we're just waiting to see if it's accepted and they do go ahead with a disclosure process. Now we know that all the right components are in place. We've got Ratcliffe at CIA, Tolcy Gabbard has been said to me his pro disclosure as well. We've got RFK Junior who's been on a record saying he wants disclosure. And we have Mike Waltz as well, who I've been told is very very pro disclosure, and he is also backed by Peter Field. Peter Field is a very very key figure behind this. Peter Field, I believe, gave the largest, one of the largest campaign donations in history for a Senate race for JD Vance. So this guy's very very powerful. He's got a lot of money, and he's also back Mike Waltz. He's backed on a trap, so he's got links all over this White House. This guy and Peter Field's very very interesting. I've had this from several sources, very very interested in UAP. He's funded a lot of initiatives from my understanding as well in the UAPE world. And yeah, he's a billionaire with a mental political power. So I believe he wants access to technology. It wouldn't surprise me if he's tagged teaming with Elon Musk as well. Even if Elon Musk doesn't accept the allegation that there is a non human presence here, he does want access to those classified programs involving space technologies. So everything is primed. The incentives are there for people to act. We're just waiting to see if Trump kind of like has the cajones to to act, you know, I mean he's said that he's going to well, he's going to classify the RFK files, JFK files, Martin Luther King files, and Chuck Schumer has already thrown down the Gauntont saying come on there, like what about the UFO files. So Trump likes to like present himself as this curve white person who's going to tear apart the deep state and stuff like that. And that's kind of like suba basically saying come on then, like I'll go there, I'll take on the gatekeepers I already have with my suber amendment. So Trump, if you are kind of like this person you're presenting yourself to be, go all the way do it other wise you know, you don't have the cojon as I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just one thing I want to say to the audience. We are, now, what are we thirty or forty subscribers away from seven thousand, which would be a really good kind of landmark for cabs. So if you're so inclined, please hit the subscribe button and we appreciate it. And Nathan, do you have any follow up or we're ready to pass it to Debs.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: I think Chrissy, you set the table really nicely there and we're going to get into some more details, so I'll pass it on to deb.
Speaker 4: You know what you were talking about the involvement of Trump. I thought about what was going to come out with Martin Luther King. A lot of it has been rumor, but it here's an indication that he was not a perfect human being, and the public at large will find that out. I don't believe there's any such thing as a perfect human being, by the way, but do you think that this disclosure of new ap could have a blowback? Could there be like, for instance, if one case everyone was setting their bets on was found to be our technology, there could be some blowback. Do you think there's a double edged sword here?
Speaker 6: So? I think it's a bit of both. I think it's a complex web. I think that the US was making its own advancements in aerospace technology, you know, way back in the thirties and nineteen forties. That's my belief. And I think that you know, it was on its way to kind of like potentially unlocking anti gravitic technology in the nineteen fifties, perhaps with all without kind of non human technology. Let's say, So, I think there's stuff that the US may have developed by itself. There's other stuff that has been replicated from non human technology, I believe as well. So I think it's a bit of both. And then OBBC you have the non human technology as well, so it's a bit of a mess in the skies and also non human intelligence as well. That's a bit of a bit of a mixed pot.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: It's been said to me that there are multiple intelligences visiting this planet and walking among us perhaps as well. And you don't just say, oh, species of Nordics are all good and you know this other species is all bad whatever. You know, it's kind of like humans, you know, it's not like you know this, it's not like all Russians are bad and all Americans are good. You've got some good people, some bad people, some in between.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: It's so that's kind of being communicated to me in terms of that as well. But yeah, and answer to your question, yeah, I think that's going to be one of the most sensitive areas in terms of the technology, and that's where the blowback would be potentially, especially if you're classifying that technology for strategic surprise. Yeah, I think that's very, very important to consider in terms of a national security perspective.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to pass it to Courtney, but I just want to acknowledge it. We've gotten some gifts here. This is a friend of the show who's helped me out with some programming and it's really just an amazing friend. Sarah in Shock and Horror. If you can use a Massachusetts accent, If you can use a Massachusetts accent when you say that, Chris, and you can sound like John F. Kennedy, our great for I'm a president from high end spot. I don't know if you can do that accent, Chris, but if you can, because you've obviously you've got the British accent down, like you totally have it, man, you know what I mean, It's so natural. But thank you Sarah for the twenty Kristin Thompson, our friend who I think is from Daymark, keep up the good work, Christopher Sharp because he's a bad mother and you know how that ends. Also want to thank to Petty Paralegal. This is jen I got to meet her and her husband at the meal food we had in Massachusetts. And not only is her husband a badass, but Jen herself is also a badass and helped her her extricate her husband from the Army as an enlisted man and into the Air Force as an officer. So good job Jen with your letter writing. So anyway, yeah, she's awesome. So thank you everybody, and and thank you for your kindness. And now, Chris, if you want to do your John F. Kennedy accent toward the end of the show, we'll get that set up for you.
Speaker 6: Usually say garbage, garbage like me. He's like a kind of Massachusetts kind of like Boston accent saying your garbage or something like that.
Speaker 1: You're very garbage. You know that you're riding is garbage, Chris, I'm just kidding. All right, go ahead, your writing is brilliant. Go ahead with our friend Courtney connected.
Speaker 5: Hey, Chris, it's so nice to see you today.
Speaker 7: And I've been wanting to talk with you for so long, so I get to like ask my you know, questions I've been lining up for years, like in this tiny little spot, but I'm going to try to cover it all. So you were one of the earliest people, uh, you know, running your shop Liberation Times.
Speaker 5: It sprung up, you know, and.
Speaker 7: Had to get traction, and over the years you've gotten more and more attraction roads into DC for those who haven't been following Liberation Times, You've just done a great job.
Speaker 5: So I wanted to ask you this specific question.
Speaker 7: This is more for you personally, but also can be extrapolated for other people who want to do the same thing that you've done.
Speaker 5: And carved their own trail.
Speaker 7: You've had to cover these people in DC political power players, right, you know, Mike Johnson, Ran Paul, you know, all the big guns and so in covering as a journalist, right, but also in the field of you know, I would say, to some degree covering the history of UFOs and the legacy programs, how have you maintained you know, your impartiality in your coverage.
Speaker 5: That's one thing. And then the second thing is, I know a.
Speaker 7: Lot of people who are doing coverage would not be necessarily considered journalists, but they are covering things potentially and getting sensitive information that could be, you know, somewhat dangerous for them. I'm wondering if you can answer that as well, Like how you've been able to do that with Liberation Times as a journalist. You're coming from the UK, so it's different from the US, but maybe you could speak with that as well. How you've been able to take some very sensitive information and bring that out in a safe way through your journalism and your journalistic standards in Liberation Times.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much. It's really kind of you. So I think in terms of threats, it's very difficult. I mean, sometimes you will put a story. It's happened to me. I put out a story about sensitive allegations around a naval maritime retrieval program which included elements of the Maritime Branch the CIA's Operations Directorate some sensitive kind of like very very classified systems of the water. I didn't ever reveal classified information. And it was that was from Europe, the National Underwater Recond's Office, involving Special Operations Command as well, and also involving the Office of Naval Research. So kind of like put all those things together and yeah, I told the story about that. And then when I put that story together, I was like, holy crap, like I've done the wrong thing, Like I shouldn't do that. You know, I've got a family, like I've been told that the people involved in the enable retrieval programs and not very nice people, and I messed up. So, you know, I released an article with that information in and I was like, I kind of panicked, and I deleted that section for the articles. I can't do this. And then like one person from the UFO community basically is looking at the Internet history page of Liberation Times to find it and calls me out saying, oh, you know, he changes his stories because he makes mistakes and stuff like that. It's like, no, I changed that story and because I didn't want to put that information out, but you know, as it then been found, I just kind of like reinserted that information there and then I think with my next article, so I doubled down on that. And then I also named Glenn Affne as well, who was the edge person who blocked the deal between Lockheed Martin and that element of what would have been the Bigelow team, let's say. And so that, you know, a lot of people knew Gatney's name, and he was like, Valdemore, you never shall mention him. So mentioning that name and an article was like a real, really big deal. And you know when I put that article out, a few people were like panicking, saying you were UK or you should have done that or consulted a lawyer, and you know, like people were panicking and and you know, come to think about it in hindsight, well, actually, like if you think about it, like, I'm not saying that Gaffney did anything illegal. I'm basically saying that Gapney did his job. So if it did, if that, if that, if those materials did belong to the CIA Director of Science and Technology and Lockheed were supposed to send those back years ago, then how is he breaking the law and doing and how am I kind of like alleging that any wrongdoing of him that will put me in danger. So when you kind of like think about it, and sometimes in hindsight you figure, well, actually that's not such a big deal. And I will also add as well that there may have been someone else involved with that story in terms of blocking it, so I might get onto that story one time. But yeah, so I do have legal protection though, both in the UK and the United States, so that's really good. It's nice to know that people are going to act pro bono for me if I do get any potential trouble. So that's good to know in terms of like the impartiality and stuff like that. I mean, I've always come at the story like because so many neutral outlets will pretend to like be impartial on the story. But you know, if you're actually kind of like using the Pentagon or an element of the intelligence community as your primary source, which defines the story itself, that's a problem. Because I studied parts of journalism when I was at university, and I learned things like prime definition, you know, like the source. You know, there's a battle sources. Basically to define your story, one has to define it. And then also like how do you use the source. The source that you usually use first in the story will define the story usually, and then the source that you use at the end of the story quoting them will usually not define the story. So you know, it's kind of like any publication that says, you know, we're kind of like neutral on this, you know, or impartial, it's very difficult to do that. So I basically staked out what it was about beforehand, just saying, look, I am reporting the story like it is, you know, a giant kind of conspiracy and is wrongdoing perhaps from the US government and contractors and stuff. So that's how I'm coming out the story, you know, like the Watergate scandal, Like I'm doing it like that. That's how I'm covering the story. But when you're doing that as well, you do have to stay in partial where you don't want to get involved with like debates and wars or she said, he said, or you know, go against anyone else in the community or anything like that. You want to stay on your mission, to stay focused. So that's what I do. And you know, I know about politics because I've been involved with like politics in the UK as part of my common stuff like the past decade or so, so I kind of like knew how it worked from a UK perspective, and I kind of had to kind of bring that understanding to the UAP story of how the dynamics might work. And I've also kind of had to catch up on like UK politics, intelligence community matters, how that's organized, the d D, how that's organized. And it's been you know, a big learning curve for me kind of like learning all that stuff. So yeah, it's been a it's been a it's been a big kind of like mission, and it's tough and Yeah, you have to protect sensitive information as well. You have to protect your sources. You have to be prepared to go to jail to protect your sources. So that's really really important to me as well, because people do want to find out who your sources are, and that's always a tough part of it, especially when people are digging around. So, yeah, is that answering all your questions? Is that you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I want just we have a couple of questions in the chat, Chris, and I want to say, if you didn't actually take journalism in college and you're just damn good of a writer, you don't did something, brother, You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: We have Yeah, we have this one from Andrew and maybe Nathan can read it in some sort of an accent, who knows.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm ready for that. Maybe on another time though, I like thea sometimes. All right, this question from Andrew Andrew, thank you, so, hi all. Given the deep psychological and archetypal aspects of the UFO phenomena, do you think it's interaction with humanity is designed to evolve our consciousness collectively? A great question there.
Speaker 1: I guess could maybe everyone would take a shot at that. Go ahead, and Nathan, and then we'll go to Chris. We'll just go around the horn.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, yeah, that that is a good question. I think. I think that I think that you could look at this from two perspectives. Right, So, is there an intention behind the phenomena to to to generate that kind of effect, to generate that change and in collective consciousness, or does its mere existence have the effect of changing our consciousness? You know, I sort of lean towards the latter. So it's almost one of those things where if something is a part of your environment, something is confirmed to be part of your environment, then its presence in that environment, it's it's interaction with all elements of the environment of which we are apart is going to affect the way in which we perceive it. And so over time, I would think with enough time, we it is going to impact, you know, sort of the way that we think and perceive and can and and can un of reality. And so I'd like to think that it does have an altering effect on us. Now, if you take the more proactive approach, A lot of people have argued that non human intelligence is trying to steer humanity in a certain direction or catalyze and evolving thinking on our part. Some of the people who've had direct contact partly direct contact with these beings have relayed messages. A lot of them are about our overreliance on technology or the way that we're kind of abusing the planet, the environment, seemingly trying to get us to change our ways and become a little bit more focused on achieving some kind of balance between ourselves and the nature that we are a part of. So it's a great question. I do think that consciousness and sort of the evolution of consciousness is a huge part of the phenomena because it does it is one of those factors that cannot be disregarded like it's just it's part of reality, just as we are part of reality. And for us to think be a more harmony with what reality happens to be, we have to change. And you know, if you go through through life thinking that reality is a certain way and you ignore all these other aspects of it and you kind of keep on living with blinders on, I think that that's not really a great way to be. And so this is sort of I think prodding us to say you know, there is more to what we might think reality happens to be, and maybe we need to incorporate those aspects into our way of being, and by doing that we are going to change.
Speaker 1: Yes, good, great with Nathan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, no, Actually I think Nathan cover it really well. I mean I have a strange relationship with consciousness because I have an epilepsy and it's always a strange feeling when you get the aura and you know you're going to lose consciousness even though you don't want to. And yeah, it can be quite a scary feeling as well, but in those last moments before you can go blank, there was like an element peacefulness as well, which is quite nice. So I've got a strange relationship towards it. And because my epilepsy and polls language as well, Like sometimes I can't even think because when you're thinking and thinking a language, and so you've got to go in a meditative state. But you know, with that said, I mean with the subject, I've covered it from a real kind of like nuts and bolts agle covering the politics and stuff like that and the process of how it's going. But you know, covering this story and following this story, you can't ignore the consciousness aspect and the genesis of this. How this came out through Tom DeLonge. You know, he was talking about consciousness, about how there was a link between consciousness and how the craft worked. And you know, we've got doctor James Ryder now deceased from Rocky Mass and the vice present who was trying to visit take the deal between Lockheed and the Big Low Gang. And you know he's going off after his retire to consciousness conferences and spirituality conferences. So you know what makes someone in my kind of journalistic head, you know, someone so qualified, someone's so down to worth and the nuts and bolts in terms of aerospace egeering and stuff like that and all these clearances, and you know, is clearly the same person I've always wouldn't be in a position who was What's what leads someone like that down that route? So for me, like you know, this is this is a valid kind of area to look into. It especially when you look at the people who have kind of like spoken out about the consciousness elements, spoke publicly and privately for me as well, and that that's something that I think is really really quite interesting and all I would consider when when doing that, you know, what what if, hypothetically, like part of disclosure is not just kind of like finding out that there's a non human intelligence interaction with What about if it actually changes the definition of humanity itself and being human? What if hypothetically things were found on the recovery of these vehicles that kind of could unlock secrets to enhance our consciousness. And what if every human kind of like has psychic abilities or something along those lines, And then you know, part of disclosure would mean that a lot of the population would have these abilities. What does that mean in terms of a practical sense? How do you regulate that? How do you stop you know, what does privacy mean if everyone's psychic and stuff like that, you know, and you know, some people will use it for good, some people will use it for bad. So that presents a whole big problem. And I think Jake Barber may have actually touched upon that as well in his own interview. So yeah, there, that's really got Yeah. So I was picking that up because I mean, I'm still trying to digest the interview, the great interview that rosted, But you know, I think that's really really important to consider, you know, and obviously we haven't had the five come out yet kind of like backing or even actually kind of like defining what consciousness is, you know, but you know, I think it's been said by Eric Weinstein. It seems as though sites went underground to a large extent in the nineteen fifties and that you know, physics hasn't made any real breakthroughs for decades now. And that is also something that Peter Field has touched upon as well with a recent article that he did for the Wall Street Journal. I think it was a Financial Times and it seems very really important to me, And yeah, that's it's important to touch upon, and yeah, it's definitely given me food for thought.
Speaker 1: And then our David John Lanier, the experience is in the chat here. He's had experiences both with craft at his house and beings at his house. So David is one of the first interviews we ever did on Calling All Beings. So what's up David? All right, So we'll have to tighten it up on our answers here so we can get to more Chris, especially if we only have him for twenty six minutes. More So, go ahead, court and our debs in Courtney please, or go ahead, and Courtney, since we're sort of keeping in order here, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Am I answering the original question? Am I reading this question that's up here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, it's this question. Forgive me. It was the one, the original question. We'll get to David. We'll get to David here. I've got everybody starred in the column over there.
Speaker 7: You know, looking at the question of the psychological aspects, right, and some of the archetypal aspects.
Speaker 5: I think that was the question, you know.
Speaker 7: I tend to fall I tend to fall in the camps of people like Terrence McKenna and Jacques Vallet who talk about this co creation aspect of our consciousness with another because people who have had encounters or experiences tend to feel like they're in contact with another intelligence. And as you saw with Jake Barber's discussion about how he felt this sensation come over him of being in contact with another right and it being very feminine, I think that I think it's all psychological, and so that's where I fall.
Speaker 5: In line with it.
Speaker 7: And I've never been or heard it described so well as Greg Bishop hit when he and I were talking about the psychological and archetypal aspects that he said through all of his discussions with experiencers, he feels like there's a co creative aspect and that just really hit you so many different cylinders.
Speaker 5: For me, I do think that there is a period.
Speaker 7: After contact which is very like a critical period that we could be studying more from a psychological standpoint.
Speaker 5: Young did call it.
Speaker 7: A critical period where there is this development or creativity or feeling on fire, you know, from contact. So for me, I think it's very psychological and I think that there are a lot of great academics looking at it. I think it's a really hard question to answer, But that's where I kind of fall in line is thinking that those are the areas that I think research wise we could really try to understand that question more and the answers.
Speaker 1: From my perspective to say it, I agree with what both Chris and Courtney and Nathan said. There's obviously and there may be both. There may actually be an intentional an intention to alter consciousness at some points and for some reasons, and there also may be just a the as Nathan said, as result a happenstance of them entering our reality and then and then forcing a change of your consciousness, which maybe is what happened. And I'll bring it right back to something topical. I can't state how huge this is about this young man this and I say young man, he's probably my age in Jake Barber and him saying that they had that. And if you want to just take somebody from the same archetype in Baker, what's his last name, that guy big is it? Jake Barber, Fred Baker? Fred? Okay? So Fred Baker is from the twenty fourth sts at Pope, you know, tier one career, tier one airman combat controller. So he's cut from that same cloth, and he's talking about the same thing about love and as opposed to war, and about consciousness and about how he went and had Basically, even if it's not the CE five construct, because Jake said that that the construct, the methodlogy that they use to call in a craft which ended up in this guy Baker seeing a huge, multiple football field size of triangular craft was the result of a construct or a modality that's similar to CE five but not C five. So that shows us that is a you know, some sort of conscious contact with this other intelligence that can't be ignored because if it were somebody, you know, that that didn't have that amount of public trust, sometimes people say, ah, you know, I'm not sure. Well now you have you have what's his name saying it, I'm gonna screw these guys up. Barber, you have Baker, And then you have the Delta Force officer, the guy who was an officer with Delta Force who now has his PhD saying the exact same thing. So this is huge, huge for this for the people who are disclosure advocates, not only the actual physical craft that they've grabbed, but also the consciousness aspect of it that a couple of them have experienced that can't be ignored.
Speaker 4: Debs, I wanted to just throw something out there that no one chorged.
Speaker 1: Sure you love doing.
Speaker 4: That, Okay. Other cultures are at a different place with this, and they were probably we could say more spiritual, more connected to this consciousness idea. They were totally fine with accepting things like spirits and aliens and you know, all kinds of things that people are calling supernatural or paranormal in the modern world. So maybe it's less about our consciousness being impacted by the UAPs and more about our consciousness in the modern world. Quote is evolving, so we're able to to hear it and respond to it better. There's research that shows that people who have increased abilities increased instincts are able to perceive more related to UAPs. That was the Gary Nolan research. So I just wanted to throw that out there as another consideration that, you know, we had to also think about this culturally when we're talking about consciousness. Other people have been attached and are totally connected to UAP.
Speaker 1: Okay, this one is for Christopher Sharp. Maybe maybe Courtney could read this one in some sort of Alaskan accent. I don't know what they talk like up.
Speaker 5: There, Christopher.
Speaker 7: Does Christopher know the research that Richard D. Hall from UK and his work in trying to put out info.
Speaker 1: A Okay, there you get your Alaskan accent.
Speaker 5: I'm better at Howard Cosell.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm better at Howard ad Chris.
Speaker 6: No, I've heard I've heard the name before, but I've never actually looked looked into apologies. Yeah, it's something I should obviously really read up on. So yeah, let me let me look more into that. Definitely, thank you for putting out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and I'll say earlier. Just to answer the question about what the administration is gonna going to do, I'll say this, and this is this is not only for this administration. This is a political because we don't do politics on cap is. They're going to look at. They're probably going to say, you bring me a PowerPoint. I want you to bring me papers, I want you to bring me analysis on how this is going to help me, how this is going to help our administration. And if they think there'd be an effect on the economy that's negative, or banking or interest rates or international banking, if they think that there's going to be some sort of a negative effect on what they're going to be graded on, which are some of those things I just talked about mainly, then they may not disclose anything. And this is not a statement about President Trump, because every Trump, every president from now until Harry Truman, has not disclosed anything. So this is not a statement about one president. It's a statement about every single one of them. So even even if he has the bully pulpit and could slam down his gavel and say I want to start firing people until I get to the people who knows about this program, well that would be one way that he could get to it right. But if he thinks it willgive negatively reflect negatively on his presidency, especially from a financial or an economic aspect, or or something where there would be any sort of hysteria or anything that that that he can't be proven to his satisfaction, then he's not going to release it. I don't care if there's two dozen advocates for UFOs in his cabinet. That is the calculus that he's going to use, and that's probably the calculus that every single one of them used. Now there may be different variations because some of them are much more about national security, others may be more concerned with the economy. So I think that's the calculus that's going to be used and will determine whether or not anything will be released. Frankly want to come in on that.
Speaker 6: I think that's really really good. That's really really good analysis there. Yeah, there are lots of repercussions that need to be thought about here, especially with the financial markets, I believe. Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: And Chris, I think you can validate the fact that my face doesn't actually look this fat in person, right, Like it's the camera.
Speaker 6: No, No, it's absolutely fine your faces okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, thank you. How will this serve me? Yeah, I mean it's it's just like again, I mean, this is not some sort of an indictment on this administration. This is what every administration has done. And it may be slightly variations in their their reasons, but it all comes back to something to do with the economy, national security, the way their presidency is viewed writ large. It also could be people from inside the established what would we call them bureaucrats that are that are sort of holding the information. They're saying, hey, mister you know those of you who are going to go brief the mister president. You know, if this information gets out, these are the ramifications that could result. They could have to do with our competitors. There are global power competitors, you know, Russia in China. So there may be a myriad of reasons, but something thereof. So let's see Sarah Shock and Horror has a question. Then we got Anthony. So somebody want to take this one? Please?
Speaker 4: Oh go ahead, No, go ahead, it's uh, it's fine, go ahead.
Speaker 1: We got another one for you, debs next, So go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 7: To do Presidents even have the clearance to know the information in the files.
Speaker 5: My guess is known.
Speaker 1: No, they do. They absolutely do, because they are the original. They're like the OCA, the original classification authority. They can declassify anything that they so choose. But in theory you would be right, Sarah, because they are not going through like when we had Jim semi Van on the program. You know we actually we hadn't had Dave Grush, but uh, these people have had multiple lifes polygraphs because you have kind of like a mission polygraph that's going to get into your ability to keep secrets and your thoughts about the mission and all this. And then the lifestyle polygraph is extremely invasive where they can ask you anything about your life from beginning to end, any sort of devancy that you have that could dig into, and how you respond to that will determine whether or not your issue that clearance. They do not get that, they do not go through that background investigation. They are just blessed on an inauguration day. So and then there's another question here in all caps, and maybe devs could read this one from Anthony Miller. There you go, Mila, We've got question, Mila.
Speaker 4: There have been others like Julia Mossbridge, who also seem to suggest that certain sigh capacities r V in her case or Heis and Shake's story are only successful from a place of love. What do you think? And for those who don't know, there's definitely people out there who don't know what those things mean. They're saying psychic capacities, remote viewing in her case, or human and contact. Basically that's initiated with like a ritual or procedure with their attempting to contact entities when they do heist, give it up.
Speaker 1: From my homegirl, Debs Ray cool, come on, hey man, girlfriend, all right, go ahead. Who wants to respond to that? Is Chris or anybody?
Speaker 6: I mean, for me, it's it seems all about like resonance and frequency and vibrations that you're kind of putting out there perhaps. I mean, this is all kind of like really new to me. I get the feeding that someone in a classified part of government and the the science behind this and how it works. I'm just waiting for that to come out because obviously there is and something has been buried underground. So I would like to know.
Speaker 1: That Court and you know, Court, Debs and Nathan all just if you want to give your take on this one, Sue Spuntde, we're going to talk to you about that Homegirl, because these people are from Free Karen Reid, but they have some of them have had UFO experiences and I think that's why they're here, and Sue spunte is one of them. So but go ahead. Would you like to take a shot at this one, Court Nathan.
Speaker 3: Debb, I'll take a shot. And first of all, Anthony, I appreciate you joining the chat. Anthony just launched a podcast recently called Obliterate the Construct, which is great. I'm talking about tackling these various topics. So great to have you with the show tonight. I think we're entering into an interesting time, right, So I've talked about this recently, and I think that that we're living in the midst of a paradigm shift. And I think that the twentieth century sort of we saw kind of the the golden age of rationalism, and we're in sort of also the waning age of the waning time of that. And so now we're looking at a time period where we're re examining some of the things that we quote unquote discarded as a supernatural, and we're we're starting to take a fresh look at those things because they kind of have tie ins with things like quantum mechanics and aspects of reality that we don't really understand very well. And so I find it very fascinating that that love is a very it seemed to be a common thread in a lot of these contact experiences, particularly with the CU five or the highest protocols. Love seems to be very highly connected to those experiences. There's something about that that expression, right, so what is that? And to me this is exciting because it does give us a chance to re examine our humanity in a way that I think we have discarded for a very long time. We've tend to sort of bucket all of these emotional experiences as just like, well that's kind of woo woo stuff that we don't want to deal with. We're just we're really just highly rational animals. And the more rational we can be, the more computer like we can become, the closer we're going to get to discoveries and knowledge and you know, understanding how reality actually is, etcetera, et cetera. And what if, in fact, this aspect of ourselves is wrapped up in all of that and is important to our understanding of knowledge and truth and all those things. So I think it's truly exciting. And I think we need to be open to the possibilities that that you know, who you are as a person, and this is a crazy concept, who you are as a person, how you comport yourself in the world, how you approach reality, how you treat other people. You know, does happen to have some sort of correlation to you know, whatever this phenomenon might be. However it expresses itself in the world. A lot of things that are wrapped up in that. That's not to say, and I want to make sure to make this point that it's all love and light and sunshine and rainbows. You know, we know there are lots of experiences that run counter to this kind of love message. I think that that is a trap that we fall into, where we tend to sort of flatten a lot of these experiences into one category. And it seems to be based on the body of evidence that we have and encounters, et cetera, that there are lots of different kind of competing groups and elements at work here. Just like as Chris pointed out, earlier, lots of different human components to it, like, we're not all the same kinds of human we don't all behave in the same way. Some of us are really benevolent, some of us are downright evil, and I think that that's probably just just a fact of the way life happens to be everywhere else. So anyway, fascinating question, Anthony, Really appreciate you posing that.
Speaker 1: Court. What are your thoughts on that I'm going.
Speaker 7: I'm going in new directions with my philosophical thoughts about the Nhi, and you know, kind of radical, I guess in a sense where I'm coming from it from a cultural standpoint of indigenous communities who have been talking about things like the ancestors, right, and the ancestors and who they are and ancestors and sometimes born within us. And so I'm exploring this topic in terms of NHI because I do feel this is the way the trend might go. And I do think some part of that is psionic or consciousness or even in lucid dream states that we receive contact, you know, from the ancestors. So I'm taking it even further, and I think that I've said this to a couple of people. I think ASI is going to is going to disclose NHI and what it is. So I'm pretty far out there on the fringe and the curve of some of my own predictions. But when I think about hes or psi or psionics, which I kind of think of as an older term to describe, you know, psychic functioning, I'm starting to think about Nhi in very different terms from how I have in the past. And so as well as those terms, I'm also trying to think differently about we as humans and spirit and how we co mingle within ourselves and that the Nhi might actually be part of us. So I'm looking at that in different terms, and I think you need to be careful about those kind of terms. But I'm trying to just upend all my own learnings about what h Nhi really is and think about it differently, turn it upside down a little bit.
Speaker 1: That's a great way to That's a great way to do it. You know, it's you know, not only you know, because because you have to like challenge your own assumptions and your own beliefs, and like I've said, you know, since we started a cab, if you're at the exact same place that you are when we started, then you probably haven't been paying very close attention to any any thought processes that have advanced in the community, or thought thought leaders that have come and given us information or experience ers specifically experiencers. But debs, what are your thoughts, my friend?
Speaker 4: I wanted to say that from my understanding, it is not simply about love. It's definitely not. In fact, the majority of psychic abilities that I've heard about have to do more with survival. So, for instance, someone has gone through a trauma experience and suddenly they have heightened psychic abilities. People who have died come back with immense psychic abilities. So I think there's a biological element that it has to do with our survival, just like you know, we know birds migrate based on magnetic spields that we cannot perceive. I think it's just a very innate part of us that we need to accept and acknowledge is just a part of who we are are. I actually just put something on X about research that's been done on people being able to smell when someone is going to die, and also yeah, and well yeah, definitely animals are much better at this than we are. You know, for sure. They know when someone's sick, they can tell when someone's upset. They're way more accepting of this concept than we are. But it is part of us, and I think there's a biological element to it. And I also think that when we understand the quantum a little better, we'll understand what's going on a little better, because I still think it's very much about light frequency and sound.
Speaker 1: Oh that's one of your favorites. Yeah, light frequency and sound. What's up, girl friend?
Speaker 4: Yeah, physical thing that is definitely a part of it. In my opinion.
Speaker 1: I want to say we are forty subscribers away now from seven thousand. So if you're not subscribed to CAB and you guys have done great in the last you know, four or five months, we've gotten about three thousand subscribers. If you can get us to seven thousand, that would be really dope. So if you could hit some subscribe button, I really appreciate it. This is marky O'Boyle our homie right here. Hi, Mark, how are you? BBC had a Carol King? I had, Yes, No, I totally understand Carol King and her I think her thing on BBC might have had James Taylor also accompanying her, which is really dope. So I don't blame you for watching that. This is DEBS those of you who want to follow Debs who you just spoke. It's at study of UAPs on Twitter. And someone just welcomed in New Jersey Cowboys. I think that's Chris Albert. Not sure, but if so, welcome Chris Albert. If that is you, anyway, you got nobody else here is going to get that except for Courtney, but that's okay. Anyway, I would like to speak to Christopher Sharp though, believe it or not, he's our guest today even though we've spoken as much as he has. Uh. Hopefully he doesn't mind that though. If not, then do you mind that we spoke a lot.
Speaker 6: Now? I'm just going to exit the interview now, yeah, just of course not No, you guys fantastic. The thing is, like, I find that the topic is really getting out of my kind of like comfort zone now and my area of expertise in terms of like consciousness, and what you guys bring to the table in terms of your understanding is quite enlightning. It gives me like real food for forll and you know, yeah, it really does there's the reason why people like knee deep in these programs and stuff. Do you get interested in these topics? So yeah, I can't roll it out. You know, my brother has experienced like strange experiences, my mum does, and my aunt does, my cousin does. I've never been privy to that, you know, so you know this is part of like why I'm interesting in it. So I really really enjoyed just kind of like the expertise that you have on this this panel. And yeah, I think it brings like a real holistic kind of view of the topic, which is really really helpful both to me and to your audience as well. No, so thank you. I think it's fantastic.
Speaker 1: And what's well, thank you for those comments. And by the way, it's not even really our panel, it's just this is our shew. These are cabbies, so we're really blessed to have them. And that's what the result. You know, our new fans who weren't familiar with with Debs and Nathan and Courtney were just kind of like, wow, man, this is really these guys are really dope. So I have a question for you, and then Mick has a question. Mick is of course from from England like yourself. I wish you had a Cockney accent though I want to picture them with a cockney accent.
Speaker 3: I love those.
Speaker 1: But Chris, so you know of the archetype that we spoke of, that represents those Delta Force soldiers, it represents the twenty fourth STS airmen, and it represents Jake Barber, who is really this hybrid undercover, well trained Special Operations airman. But that was masquerading as an aircraft mechanic, which is like, I've got questions that I got to get to you from you to Ross about that, because I want to know how he kept that cover amongst the aircraft maintenance guys and how that would come to fruition if he went TDY, would he say goodbye to the maintenance guys, I'll see you guys in three or four days. I got to go do reconnaissance or so I've got questions about his cover, Not that I don't believe him, but just questions. But have you been contacted by let's say, special Air Service members, special Boat Service members, any of your kind of their brethren in the uk K forces that are would be your tier one? Have you been contacted by anybody.
Speaker 6: No, not not personally, but from understanding under kind of like the umbrella of five eyes. Let's say that there have been missions that have taken place, retrieval missions involving Tier one UK operators. And also it's kind of good night and gratifying to hear that, you know, Jascki is involved in these retrievals, and you know, especially hearing the twenty four for STS as well, because that's what we really cover one of the things that we focused on when we did the Office Global Access story. And it's it's been top told said to me that you know that they're they're really part of this whole kind of like legacy program from the beginning. I mean, STS has been around and some guys for decades now, so it's been part of like retrieval missions for some time. And it was also said to me that you know, they were involved potentially in the Rendersham incident as well, although back then they were known as Brand X, So that's something that I'm still investigating as well. So yeah, I just find it really really interesting how these missions kind of like get put together, and it's something I'm still learning about.
Speaker 1: But these guys are not coming forward that you at least not to mean. Now all right, Chris, could you read this one but in a British accent that isn't yours, so another regional accent.
Speaker 6: There is a there is a Liberation Times article I can't do Northern Irish.
Speaker 1: You had it?
Speaker 4: It was fair.
Speaker 3: That was pretty good.
Speaker 6: We used to do. We used to do like like my friend always used to joke around about a colleague that he had called Linda, who was from Northern Ireland and when we went to Paris, like he was pretending to do like French with an accent something like that. And then like and I joked around about that in the office in my former agency. And then like a few weeks ago when of my former colleagues sent me a message on Instagram and it was like a clip that went viral about like a Northern Irish like rugby manager who was doing a team talk in French because he wasna a French team. It was quite quite funny because he had such a strong Northern Irish accent speaking in French. It was it was a good one.
Speaker 1: Jordi, can you do a Jordi or any.
Speaker 6: I don't want to. I don't want to offend people.
Speaker 1: You could just do it in your own British accent. That's fine.
Speaker 6: You know, we've got lovely people like Graham who lived that part of the country, and if I do a Geordy accent it might be more tinge and stuff like. There was always like a famous sitcom called Adam Partridge and he had a Jeordie friend and he used to be in the army and can understand a lot of what he was saying because it was like real kind of like real Jordy, like old style Jordie and it's like, what, that's the part of the beauty of the UK. You know, so many regional accents stuff, which is great.
Speaker 1: I love it all right, go ahead read this one in your own British accent. That shouldn't be too hard for that one.
Speaker 6: There is a Liberation Times article from December fourteenth, twenty twenty one, where the alleged occupants of a flying wingcraft found in Italy were addressed. Many people write this event as a hoax. What's you'll take again? You know these allegations that I consider from serious people. I mean there's been a debate I believe in Italy as well among people interested in the UAP topic and who investigate it of whether this is a hoax and whether these memos from the Miscellini era were real or not. But I mean what we did is when the David Grush allegations came out, this really lovely guy from Italy, who I mean. I remember when I was putting out the Magenta story, there was like one comment on X about this guy. He said, oh, my uncle, no, my great great grandfather or something like that was a Podesta at the time, and no one ever like saw it or caught onto it. But I always remembered it in my head. So when the Dave Grush story came out, I got in touch with this guy again and three myself and my co writer for The Daily Mail, Josh Boswell, were able to let the story and I proved that, yeah, his granddad was a Podesta, which is basically like the head kind of like I believe, like police or secret police person like in a region of Italy. And the story was always told for his family that you know, the great great grandfather had said that something had crashed in nineteen thirty three and that was like separate and that was before you know, like this story went viral, So that was always a story. So for me, that kind of like lended some credibilit behind the story that you had someone separate come out about that. So yeah, I think there might be something behind it. I mean that there's you know that there's the allegation you know that I think I wrote about as well, that the Italians and Germans were working on reverse engineering this craft and during World War Two, and that effort after the war went to right Field where they worked as an American team continuing those efforts. So you know, the stuff I didn't report on that I couldn't corroborate as part of my story. But you know, you have to think, you know, the timing is quite interesting, you know, especially if they were trying to reverse engineer this craft. You know they have been testing out as well. Let's say, so if they were testing a prototype, you know, that could have occurred around nineteen forty seven time. What crashed in nineteen forty seven, What was taken back to right Field in nineteen forty seven, I don't know. It always makes you think, you know, it was the Roswell crash perhaps like a reverse you know, it was one of because it seems like there were two objects involved, but you know it was one of them kind of like a potential American asset that kind of like originated from German and Italian efforts. I mean, that's something that's been put on the table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, the metallurgy of a craft like that would be very very obvious what it was. So first of all, if you had something like a disc, there's very few ways that they would have figured out to power something like that at that time. Even looking at the most brilliant mind they had in Germany was Verner brun Brunt and what the hell technology was he using? Rocket technology? What technology are they using today? Rocket technology with SpaceX. So it's the same technology. So I don't think it was a reverse engineered craft because making something like that fly we discussed this years ago on Cab it would have to be like a flying gas can. Because in order to project that much energy, even to make something hover and then to fly forward. Let's say that you could do that, the whole thing would have to be made of fuel. I mean, you wouldn't even be able to have a person and it then when it crashes and you go to pick it up. The most distinctive thing that the people who picked those material up was said, this is not material we've ever seen before. It's very strong, but you can fold it and it goes back into shape. Well, the metallurgical aspects or properties of that metal would have been familiar to any American metal orgist that would have looked at it, so it wouldn't be something exotic that they couldn't explain. And the whole thing that people don't get about Roswell is that if it's a weather balloon, which none of us believe that. Only just the biggest idiots and debunkers in the community believe that that it was a weather balloon. But beyond that, even if it were a craft of some sort, there would be things about it that people could look at and touch and say, this has made of very similar metal properties as what an aircraft is made out of, like a wing segment, or or even at that time, if titanium were at that time. So that's why I don't think that in the late forties you would have had something that would have flown like that that people couldn't recognize as human built. That's what when people see one of these things, you kind of like, you know, even when you see a ufou and there's been a couple of people in the chat now that have seen them, not the least of which is David. But when you see it, you kind of know that you're seeing something that's just out of this Courtney's seen one, you know, it's out of this world. I've seen one, you know, when I was a boy. So it's one of those things. And now if you're actually able to pick it up and examine it and touch it, and there's occupants and there's you can you know, the most of it is still in one intact, you're going to be able to see if that's human made. And and you know, you talk to people like Gary Nolan and uh he talks about isotopic ratios and things like that that are just we're not possible at that time, and even today would be you know, you might have to create some of these these parts in a space environment, in a vacuum free environment anyway. Uh yes, sir no.
Speaker 6: No, I agree. I agree. That's that's a good point. And you know, I wasn't able to corroborate anything around that. But what I find interesting as well is that you know, from kind of like my own sources. There's one camp it kind of like says it was kind of like, you know, they were testing some kind of like radar weapons or something like that, which brought two objects down. And then there's another kind of like set of events in that there was like a dog fight and that's what happened and that's how two craft kind of like went down as well. And I find that quite interesting because we had the J. Barber interview and he was like saying that it looked like fighting. So it's interesting to consider every eventuality in terms of what may have happened there.
Speaker 1: It's getting those shapes to take flight is something, and he alluded to something that there have been at least one aerospace company that has re engineered at least one craft to be able to fly or reverse engineer or something like that. And let's say that that's the case, but in the nineteen forties, to make something fly irrespective outside the framework of what we know are the properties of Newton's laws of physics and Bernoulli's theorem and the type of propulsion that was available back then. I've had somebody that tell me that they thought that that was a Nazi craft, and I'm just like, I'm sorry, I just I just don't think that would have been possible back then. But is it possible that they've reversed engineered some sort of craft and they're able to fly it? Sure, you know, I guess that's possible.
Speaker 4: Comment on the Nazi thing real quick, real quickly, don't mind. Sure, the Army has a PDF where they investigated some of the early accounts of UAPs that were being seen. It's a very lengthy pdf that a lot of people ignore that is available in the Department of Defenses collection in the foyer room, essentially, and it is all about them going to Germany and trying to talk to people and find out what it was that Kenneth Arnold saw and determining essentially that it was not the flying wing and it was not from the Nazis.
Speaker 5: Okay, I just wanted to throw that out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's just somebody would have to convince me that they were able to propulse something fuel propulse and fly and overcome gravity of something in the forties like that, and I can just tell you from my knowledge and aerospace, I don't buy it. And if somebody shows me some that changed my mind, I'm open and changing my mind, but not happening because of just a helicopter alone. First of all, we didn't even have rotary wing aircraft in the forties, so just you know, kind of that was like the early days of Igor Sikorski. So to take something that you would have to be able to hover and then make it fly would be absolutely enormous herculean feet at that time, and it would have again and if you crashed it, you'd look at it and you would understand that it has some sort of a gas turbine powered engine that made it lift off. If you did that, and it would have to be you wouldn't be able to go very far with it because the amount of fuel that it would take. I want to also say with one thing about singular sightings and then UFO incidents like what was seen by you know, Jake Barber or any of these guys. What you're trying to do is to triangulate information. So risk Chris Rose story on Nagenta Italy and what does he have to triangulate that, Well, he has Louel Zondo and his sources. Then he has the actual writings in Italian from the time that they've captured and there's the Italian journalists that have spoke to that, and then you have David Grush. So now you can triangulate that information and say, okay, now I have at least three sources to put this together that yes, there was a craft that crashed Magenta Italy in something like thirty three, and then it after the war has translated the States. When you have a singular event like what happened to Jim Semivan, we don't have a try. We can't triangulate that story and say, okay, it has to be true. We have to trust that based on Jim and his clearance that he's telling the truth, just like anybody like Courtney's UFO story driving with her daughter to college. You know, we have Courtney and we trust Courtney, so we have a tendency that we're going to believe what she's says say even though we can't triangulate it with Jake Barber because it now if he just told that story, Okay, Jake, that's great. We've never heard of this program you were in with where you're undercover. We don't know anything. Your GD two fourteen doesn't even say some of these things that you say, So I'm you know, it's great. But now when you have other Tier one soldiers and airmen that are coming, now we can triangulate that story and say, now we have something valid here. Now we have something we can sink our teeth into. And that is what makes this story extraordinary. The difficulty people have with Dave is that, and I don't have any difficulties with Dave Grush whatsoever. Is that he came out his story and really you have Carlnell that said, Okay, this guy's legitimate, but there hasn't necessarily been a triangulation. But then again, Louel Azando has said, you know, I worked in a jock with Dave and you know, and and also Dave brief President Trump, you know, during his last administration. So that's kind of what you're looking for when you're trying to evaluate. And Jake Barber has that triangulation of folks that are coming out to support him.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to mention DJ that you talked about the Italians. I just wanted to mention Paolo Gizzardo. He's one of the experts, you know, so for people want to look up, you know, contacts in Italy. I know he's available to discuss people with people, just a little reference.
Speaker 1: Say that again. I'm sorry I was reading this about Italy. Would you say, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Gizzardo is what the Italian experts? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah, I mean so that that right there. I mean, you have a pretty good try. And guys, let me know in the chat if I've missed anything for Sharpie uh, and we'll get we'll get back to it. I know Sue is saying that she had uh, I think and Sue is actually said that she saw a flying saucer. Also, let's go around the room, let's see what else we got for sharp and then we'll get them out of here because we've already kept them fifteen minutes over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a question, Chris. So, you're very well aware that the UFO, allegedly the UFO programs have been siloed, that there are various different efforts to understand these objects and the craft and the materials, and so these different programs are heavily siloed, kind of like the Manhattan Project, that they may not necessarily know what one side the other side is doing. Does that, in your opinion, make it pretty challenging to piece together a coherent narrative of what in fact it is we are dealing with. And I wonder if that is also part of the complication with UFO disclosure. And you know, here I'm thinking with the Schumer Amendment, this UAP Review Board kind of collating this information, trying to make sense of it all. You know, I am of the opinion that with more folks coming out, like Jake Barber and others, we're going to get almost I want to say, competing narratives. We're going to get some some different kinds of lanes of information because these programs didn't really talk to each other. And so how do you think that that's going to be What kind of challenged as that pose to someone who's trying to cover this or even to trying to explain it to the American people or the world, you know what, what kind of challenges that pose to kind of putting it all together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's really difficult and complex. You know, like when I start last year sort of reporting on the Office of Science and Weapons Research, and you know how it got custody basically historically allegedly of the gender craft, which is when from understanding when an element of the Manhattan project is transferred to the Central Intelligence Group, which was precursor to the CIA. So then you're just tracking the history of you know, what it was, what happened, how it's name changed all through the years, basically, so you know that there's that element to consider. And then you see that you know, the these materials at Lockheed had, you know, they originated and they belonged to the CIA's Office of Science Technology. But then from understanding now that the craft that get retrieved now are actually that they belong to the d o D that that's the custody. But then you know, the proportion system gets studied by elements within the d OE and yeah, and and they all have different roles to play. And if you know, the Office of Scientific and Weapons Research it's called upon to help, they will, but otherwise they can't really get access unless asked by the d D requesting help. So the CIA basically used to be the only gaming or one of the only games in town. I get for the most power back in you know, the the late nineteen forties, early nineteen fifties, But since then, there's so many different kind of players involved now in terms of the UAP stuff like the combat support kind of like agencies as well, like the NRO, n g A and stuff like that. So it's really really complex from from from what I hear in terms of how these things are done, and you know the role that's played by kind of like each element of the government and stuff, so it can get really really complex. And then obviously as well, you know, you look at the contractors involved in how they're put in charge of projects and stuff. And from understanding, you know, the US Air Force and the CIA have been working a long time on this. They have an agreement where by the CIA transfers you know, these these craft, these CIA to US Air Force contractors. But then again, you know, it changes the dynamic changes when you conduct maritime missions, you know, and and it's all dependent on whether the craft yeah, and what what its capabilities are and stuff, you know, like was mentioned in one of the congressional hearings. You know, they have to make a decision of what contracts to send it to. See so if it does kind of like have underwater capabilities that are very advanced, you might send it to General Dynamics for instance. You know, it's certainly sorry I go down such a hole here is so new a Man.
Speaker 3: I mean, we we kind of have to expect there to be some confounding components here because it's sort of like the blind Man and the Elephant story, right, You've got all these different agencies that are that are addressing certain aspects of the program. Those agencies have their own culture, have their own perspective. They tend to want to look at things from a specific angle, and so their interpretation of that material, whatever it is that they're focused on, could be entirely different than an other agency's interpretation. And so it makes it very difficult for the public to kind of then go, well, what is the truth? You know, does anyone have a fulsome picture of what this all is? And I'm curious, you know, do you do you think there is anyone or any group that may have that more fulsome picture of what this all is?
Speaker 6: I think in terms of like understanding of origin, origin, intent in questions like that, the things that the public are really interested, I think that will be the CIA. CIA's task would be like to find out to answer those questions, where do they originate from, who control is, what do they want? What is their intent with us? You know, and if they are if there are different kind of species and actions that have actually been like uncovered. It's the CIA to kind of like classifiers. I suppose that would be its prime mission. So I think in terms of understanding of who the non human intelligence are and what what their intent is and their original and stuff like that, I think CIA would be a good bet in terms of its mission kind of like answering those questions. But then again, if you're interested in the questions about the technology and stuff like that, you know it will be the d D and the DOE, the natural abs and you know, the contractors. So but yeah, i'd also add to this, you know, it's it's no coincidence that Steve Justice kind of like got into this topic joining TTSA, you know, and TTSA had this kind of vision to build you know, their own kind of like craft, you know. So why would Steve Justice from Lockheed s Gunkwirks go along with this mad thing to kind of like reverse engineer and bring out a non technology based on non human technology and stuff like that if it didn't exist. Like, he's a serious guy, you know, so why would he go along with that if it didn't exist? So yeah, kind of like add more weight to what Jake Barber was saying as well, in that you know, they have kind of made some big strides reverse engineering the craft. So yeah, that's interesting as well.
Speaker 1: And could you answer this one, Chris, because I mean, we know that you're a journalist, but Sue Sponte has got some kind of like she's not aware of you because she's from the Karen Reid community legal community. So what's your what would you call your specialty? Maybe you could just tell people about what it is that you do.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I'm a journalist from the Liberation Times. I also I'm a contributor for the Daily Mail as well. And what I do is I look to where I can break new stories on the UFO topic, in terms of what whistleblowers are saying, in terms of what's happening in Congress right now. For instance, you know we had a conversation a while ago, didn't we DJ about certain members of Congress, perhaps in the intelligence community feeling fearful.
Speaker 1: Oh you freaked me out, man, when you reported that freak me out.
Speaker 6: I have to remind people when I got something right, you know, because a lot of the boys kind of like, oh, he doesn't get anything right, and we had that conversation, but I think we both like raised some really good points about that, and I think that's kind of, you know, being backed up now by by Barber's testiny. So I tried to break the stories that what's going on behind the scenes at the moment. A lot of it is like intuitive as well. Like my breakthrough article was a story that got picked up by Christopher Mellen and Lula Zonda and they retweeted it back in like a few years ago now might in twenty twenty one. And you know, that article came about because I just kind of like had this need to write something, you know, because I was feeling really strongly about the AOIMSG and the Gillibrand Amendment. So you have this feeling and you write it, and then you go to bed, and then you wake up the next day. You've got lots of messages from people saying, Wow, what an article. Chris Mellon's wanting to retweet it and stuff like that, and what is happening to my life? And then the next moment you've got people wanting to go on podcasts and stuff like that. So you go from kind of like nothing and not really well known to kind of like all of a sudden, like, oh, who's this person? And you know, the first operation times articles didn't even have my name on because I didn't want to be anyone. I didn't want to be you know known. I just wanted to provide good information and yeah, kind of got out of control. I guess, Ah, it's.
Speaker 1: Well in control, and you will beloved. I mean, when you get to be as good as Chris is, you're gonna have haters in the community that are going to say, oh, it's information crap or isn't you know They're going to try to tear him down because they know that he's breaking stories. Like I said, he can actually have comms with people at the Pentagon, with Susan Goff, people that we wish on this panel here, that we wish we could contact on but they do answer Chris, so that means that he's resonating with them. I also want to say, just to summarize what he was getting at before, like, if you're wondering why some of your this is something that Chris broke that I never even considered, never even thought of this, And he said that if you're wondering why some of your elected representatives who are interested in UFOs have have had to back off in certain circumstances, and I'm just gonna I'm not accusing anything. I'm just saying, what if there were certain agencies that were to contact that member of Congress and say, you know, if you push too hard on this subject, it would be really awful if information about you would be released to the public. And if you're a politician, you are going to back right the hell off if you have anything to hide it all, and most people do so. So I'll just leave it at that. I'll just leave it at that without any further attribution. Yep. So what do you got for Christopher?
Speaker 4: Before I asked my question, I just have to comment and ask the chat to be respectful to people who have had experiences and encounters. I've noticed some comments in the chat that are meant to be funny, but they can be hurtful to someone who's had an experience. So okay, So yes, I just wanted to ask Chris, since you know, obviously I came from a place of research with this. Every single thing related to this topic has documented evidence connected to it. Underground bases, the reconnaissance missions to collect objects that have fallen, objects that have come from space, that have been collected under programs like moon dust, so on and so forth, all of their all of these things have evidence connected to them. Why do you think people just still cannot handle it, cannot believe it despite all that evidence.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so, I mean retrieval missions and stuff like that, that is a fact. You know. Most of the time it's kind of like adversary systems and stuff like that. These are this is a faction in these you know, the JSOCK and CIA connection. It really exists, you know, but mostly for kind of like stuff that we know what it is. So you know, it's just seems that some of the time this stuff we don't know what it is. And it's been said to me is that some of this stuff is deorbited does come from space, which is wow. And yeah, on underground bases as well. And yeah, I think I think that's really really interesting. I remember, not not that it necessarily had to do anything about UAPs at all, but there was a story back in two thousand and four about some British special forces I believe, who had come to Mexico just like his tourists, and that's how they got into the country and they were basically caught in a cave system and they had actually got stranded there, and the Mexican authority is like really angry and it caused like a huge, huge, like diplomatic row be from Mexico and the UK at the time, and it kind of like made you kind of question like what were these like British special Forces personnel doing in these caves in the first place in Mexico, Like why were they there? And they wouldn't accept help at all from the Mexicans. They didn't want them knowing what they were doing. So, yeah, you hear stuff like that, and yeah you hear about as well. It's like underground systems in the mountains in the kind of like the Pyrenees area between France and Spain, you know. And it'd have been said to me as well that you know, there's like a link to this as well in terms of like RH negative blood and like when you look at the concentration of people who are RH negative, a lot of them live in that Basque area which is nearby. So I don't know, like the way that I kind of like look at this story, you know, is I kind of like contemplate everything, and if I can corroborate them one day and get serious sources to like back it up and provide me like meat on the bone, then I can report them, you know, to my audience and inform them. But I like to contemplate all these angles, you know, I've always got them in my head, and I try never to rule anything out because straight away, like a lot of the journalists, like in the UFO community have been involved previously kind of like rubbished, kind of like the Eric Davis stuff and you know, the Davis meeting that he had with Admiral Wilson. They've rubbished legacy programs and stuff like that, and they've just ruled them out, and they put themselves in the corner. You know, they're like, this can't happen. This isn't what my source of dependican are telling me, and stuff like that. So you know, they kind of like dug their own graves and stuff. But you should never do that. I don't think you should ever rule anything out or dispute something or say that person's lying on this person's line, because the facts can always change. So it's always good love of torawl anything out. But always be on the lookout for data and corroboration. So I'm sorry. I hope that answered your question. So I didn't want to go to off the path there.
Speaker 8: It's not bad, mate. So we'll get this one from Pati Murphy. I'm fascinated by this topic. Players have more shows on this subject. I'd love to share the story that I was told by someone in Advanced Crafts regularly coming out of the water in Hawaii.
Speaker 1: That's my Irish accent, right there?
Speaker 6: Is that? Okay, Chris, Yeah, it's a really really good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think Rob though our friend Rob probably would want to slap me in the face right now. Uh but but anyway, Patty, Yeah, we will do more and it would be great. Yeah, we'd love to have on a panel of listeners talk about their experiences. And I want to let you know, Patty, that everybody on this channel has had, has talked to people about us OS, which basically under sea submersible you know, unknown. What is us OS again? Is it undersea submersible objects and unknown submersible objects.
Speaker 4: That's one of my favorite things to point out that they change what that means all the time. So submerged, Yes, there we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, craft that can that can go into the water and have been spotted by naval personnel at I don't know, five hundred knots or something like that, which you know, we don't have anything that could you know, any kind of craft that could move underwater with hydrodynamic drag at you know, at that level. So so, yeah, we've all heard of us os. And Tim Galladett, the admiral, one star admiral that that testified before Congress, has taken at least one, maybe two reports of usos during his navy Navy career. So anyway, thank you, Paty Murphy. Uh Court, did you have a final question for uh?
Speaker 3: There's I do I do.
Speaker 7: It's a bit, it's a bit off the wall, and the only thing I can say it's just thinking about the Alaskan and you know, impersonation would be.
Speaker 5: Oh geez, I'm just a hockey mom. I'm just a mom and I can see Russia. I can see Russia from my back yard. Yeah, yeah, that might be the best to ask, and you know I can do today.
Speaker 7: All Right, this is an offer wall question, Chris, but I know you're going to get it because you're in the field you're you know, you're doing it. So you're on the you're on the you're in the trenches. So a lot of the people from the agency, from the CIA who have come out this kind of dovetails a little bit with Nason's question, but goes into the weeds.
Speaker 5: You know, these guys have had experiences.
Speaker 7: You know, they've had experiences on the job, They've had experiences in the field, and whether they're involved with the science and technology or whatever department they're in, they tend to, you know, come out and share experiences, whether it's Jim semi Van or John Ramirez or you know Steve who we all know. So I'm just wondering, when you're working with sources, and I'm not you know, asking you to give up any sources or methods or anything, but when you're working with people who were former agency CIA partic curely, do you find that some of them or many of them have had experiences with the NHI and they, you know, in their narratives or in their discussions, they bring that to your attention or to the four Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of people I do speak to you for an intelligence community to have these experiences, I believe there was someone as well in the USS, the Field or Reasonvelt, which was involved in some of the East Coast incidents, and an intelligence officer on there had kind of like experiences as well. So yeah, I do find that and especially like when you're taking into account like people working with the CIA, mean needs are gifted individuals to get where they are in the first place, and the CIA is looking for people who aren't just intelligent, you know, they've got to have something else, They've got to think outside the box and become extraordinary. And you know, I was thinking that were they actually you know, like a lot of people and kind of like to stigmatize people that have had experiences and stuff like that. But you know, like when you look back at history, you know you think of like John of Arc you know, like kind of has an experience and religious experience as a young girl and it transforms her and then she goes on to become a great leader and kind of like beat back US English from France, you know, and you have stuff like that. You know, that's that's that's a real world situation. It just so happened she was inspired by that. You know, you look at Oliver Cromwell, you know, who got the king beheaded and started the Civil War and became like the law protector of England, you know, and you know, you look through his biography and you know he kind of like said that he had voices in his head and stuff like that, and God spoke to him and every kind of like you know, if you would to look at his diary and stuff like that would all be about, you know, be about probably having voices in his head and stuff like that and thinking that God's telling him to do something, that that's his mission and stuff like that. Say, you know, a lot of people have had kind of like spiritual experiences who have gone on to do great things, and it's just accepted that this is part of history in terms of these experiences that have had you know, so the modern day kind of interpretation of that is kind of like to do a UAP, I guess, isn't it. So I don't know why we stigmatize that, because we know that there's evidence that spiritual experiences does do happen, and they've kind of like played a major role in history and shaping the world that we live in today. So I always think about that, and you know, I think dev as Well mentioned about experiences before as well, that we shouldn't you know, we've got to be respectful towards him, and I wholly agree. You know, I remember speaking to Peter Corey the Australian experience, you know, and you see the impact that it had on his life in terms of having that experience. You know, the guy went on TV, he did a lie detective test. You know, he found like I think it was two hairs as well from this being one of the beings that visited him got it tested. It's turned out extraordinary. But you know, you find out that his kids suffered from bullying at school and stuff on that and his life. Nothing good of that came from here, you know, came of that for him. You know, it made his life a lot harder. But and this is why many people that do have experiences haven't spoken out. And I believe that there are members of Congress as well, there are experiences that haven't come out as well. You know, just from my perspective, just because I haven't been an experiencer like many others do, you know, and many others basically will just make fun of them stuff like that because it's not happened in their life before. But that's like a really really dangerous path to go on on. You know. This is kind of how we got ourselves involved with the initial response in COVID, you know, because a lot of people didn't didn't take it seriously at first, you know, when it came to COVID, because it had never happened in their experience before. They had never experienced a pandemic before. So because it had never happened in their life before, it is outside there experience, they didn't take it seriously. And I think the same thing applies to UAP as well. Just because you have an experience in your life before doesn't mean that it's not real, and it's a psychological trap that people fall into. I feel, Chris.
Speaker 1: This last one Suisponte asked about if you had been threatened. I told her that you had, and then this is her follow up. I don't know how deep you want to go on this, if at all, but I want to throw this out there. This would be the last question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been told that there have been threats and that I was treading in dangerous territory with what I'm doing, especially with certain stories that I've reported on, and it said to me that, you know, some of the people that you might be reporting on could potentially being involved with wet works, which is basically assassinations and stuff like that, and you're dealing with serious people. That's what I've been told before. So yeah, I've got a wife and I've got two kids that I loved, and I can't just think of myself when it comes to this. I've got to think about my family as well. And yeah, and I know that a lot of people that I'm in contact with have been told, you know, their phones might be bugged and stuff like that. Well, their phone calls might be listened to potentially due to being in contact with me. So you have those conversations from time to time. But I mean for me, because of like you know, I'm a full time dad basically for the most part, I'm taking my kids to score and changing nappers and stuff like that. I'm doing two jobs and just trying my best basically to stay above water in my daily life. So luckily, it doesn't really give me time to ponder that too much, which is a saving grace for me as well. So yeah, but it's definitely tough because you know, sometimes you do think should I just give up? It? Is this worth it?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 6: But thankfully, you know, I've got so many dear friends. You know, I got my patrons who support me. They you know, don't just support me financially, they support me emotionally as well, you know, and that's my safe place to go on to the Patreon and talk to them and stuff like that. And then you know, I've got many other friends who helped me. And there was one time I remember I was just going to quit Twitter and quit journalism because a journalist I'd really looked up to just basically went crazy at me and started like throwing all these horrible abuse at me online where it felt like that anyway, and it really upset me because I'm like, well, actually, if one of my icons doesn't like me and it's criticizing and stuff like that, I just can't be bothered. I've just done with this. I don't live for this, you know. And you know, I got a call from lou Lula Zondie, you know, and he just picked me up, you know, and he was like, don't worry about it. You're doing a great job, but you know, you've got to get back on there, we need you and stuff like that. Yeah, it's just kind of like it's great to have people like that, you know, who do do inspire you. And yeah, you are going to get people in the community, especially for their journalists and stuff like that, who do attack you. And it's like that, you know, but you've just got to rise above it at the end of the day, and you've just got to carry on reporting the truth. And you know, if any of your stories are inaccurate, you've got to You've just got to correct them, you know, or update them. And I've always done that when the facts change, I'll update the story, you know, because the main thing is that my audience is well informed. You know, we've discussed it already, you know. I think I've got a pretty good track record from reporting breaking the news of the NASSA UAP study to the first hearings that happened in decades, to plenty of other stuff as well.
Speaker 7: So, yeah, after some global access, that was one of your biggest don't leave that one out.
Speaker 6: Yeah that was that was a big one as well. And I guess just piecing together just kind of like how these missions are put together and how they work differently depending on the situation as well. So, yeah, that it's just really important to me just to provide accurate information and to provide a value to people, because that's what I'm trying to do. It. It's not about me. It's about the information. That's the most important thing, and how good the information is. So that's always what I'm just focused on. And yeah, so that's always my drive. It's the information. It's the value of the information, not my personality, nothing else about me. It's the information and whether you can trust it.
Speaker 1: I'm confused. I thought it was my phone call that picked you up.
Speaker 6: And then also Alexander, who's a great guy, tell you there's so many lies that happen. Like it's like he understands life in a different way, you know, like he didn't have a plan for this happening or anything like that. It just all came together like he knew. It was like I remember when there was the big phone home, which was years ago. I wasn't in touch with Lee back then, but I remember like Dan Warren, you know, the guy from Tick Tuck's great. He called because everyone was supposed to call their local representatives, and it just so happened that Dan Warren's local representative was Tim Burchett, and I got a message from Dan Morren basically saying, look, my member of like Congress has got in touch with me after he reached out to him saying he's really interested in this and he wants to reach out and get connected to Lulas on day and I was like, oh gosh, I don't I don't know Lou, but I can introduce him to the other Lou Lou him and Hez and Dan got in touch with Lou, him and Az and then Lou Jiminais introduced them. That was that, you know, and see, it's that stuff happens all the time with Lou. I remember I was in London with him once as well, just standing outside a pub and this guy walks past. He I know you you're from you know this TV show? You know you're the whistleblower and stuff like that, and the guy went on to be his agent.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: Just like that happens all the time, you know. It scenings around Lou's life, all these synchronists. It's really bizarre.
Speaker 1: He's huge, man, He's huge, he really is. I love Lou and we're all big fans of him. He's Alesondo has done. You know, he basically started this whole, this whole ball rolling. He and Chris Mellon started this ball rolling, or we wouldn't be sitting here right now, and all these other people wouldn't have come out were they not the predecessors. So Chris, let's give you an opportunity to pump up your stuff and then we're gonna get out of here.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, you can find my articles on www dot Liberation Times dot com, so you can find me on there, and on Twitter slash x can find me my handle which is Chris uk Sharp I believe, yeah, and keep on pullowing the story. It should be a pretty interesting year. But at the moment, we're just waiting to see if Trump takes action. There's like two potential routes, you know, they free potential routes that Trump takes action. Now, Trump is forced into action with new people coming forward and the new Dan Barrar documentary as well, So he's forced into action because the credibility of the people and the information is so serious incredible. He's forced to do that, you know. Or we've got the skywatchers as well, so you know, Jake is basically you know, don't just don't just like, just don't just believe what I say. I'm gonna, you know, I'm gonna, I'm going to verify, you know, I'm gonna. I'm gonna, you know, summon these craft and bring them down, you know, through that and get them invited into land. So let's see what happened, you know. So we've got different potential routes disclosure. We're just hoping that, you know, it speeds up.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you if somebody, I think it was miss Jessica and b ar Mad wanted you to see if we could get you to say free Karen Reid like that I told you about the case.
Speaker 6: Like a while ago.
Speaker 1: You probably don't remember about it, but can you say free Karen Reid?
Speaker 6: Who? I remember quite what quite some time again? Because you know, we've got like some famous, really really bad people like murderers in the UK people and I remember I think like one time they got Donald Trump like say free such and such like not know who it is or oh uncle, it's his name, not not knowing it was the Yorkshireripper or something like that, you know, because he didn't have any knowledge of it. Like I think Donald Trump ha spent along with it.
Speaker 5: Way did he politically correct? Chris?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so real quick, real quick, because this this lady you're seeing on the screen, we're going to show her in a minute. We're going to talk about her in a second, because she's coming up February fifth on the show. But basically, Karen Reid was a accused of she had dropped her boyfriend off at this house. He was a Boston cop. She dropped him off at the home of another Boston cop after they were partying with a group of cops, and essentially she was accused of backing up over him at twenty four miles an hour and hitting him, and none of nobody would approach the home because this Boston cop was quite powerful and his family in the town was quite powerful. Sound a little bit like England with those sort of class you know things. His family dominated the town and so basically they arrested her for murder. But none of the injuries that are on this Sadly, this officer named John O'Keeffe. The anniversary of his death is about four days from now. None of the injuries are consistent with being hit by a six thousand pound SUV at twenty four miles an hour. They're indicative of being smacked on the back of the head with a big gash on his head, dogs on his arm, and some abrasions as if he was in a fist fight, but no broken bones and no bruises on his body from being hit by a car. So because they didn't want to approach the homeowner, they decided to make the fall girl, this single forty something woman who's a college professor that was dating this cop. So that's Karen Reid, and they the first trial ended in a hung jury, so they're going to try her again. And that's kind of like most of the people you see in the audience here, with the smattering of our UFO audience as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, definitely, yeah.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: You know, one of my favorite songs is Hurricane by Bob Dylan.
Speaker 1: You know it's injustice, Yes, Reuben Hurricane Carter. Yeah. Michelle Littlefield, who you see here, I had an hour and an hour and fifteen minute conversation with her yesterday. Someone who brought this case to the national media. Basically he is a Christopher Sharp, but he's in Boston and his name is Aiden Carney. He calls himself turtle Boy. That's his Handleum, he's a YouTuber as well. He brought this case to the national media and so the police, the prosecutor, and one of the witnesses in the case, one of the women who was in the home when John O'Keefe was killed, when after a Turtle Boy and when she found court documents that represented a restraining order that was filed by the Albert family, she gave that to Turtle Boy himself and she actually didn't do it, but they accused her of doing it and they fired her. So we're going to have her on to talk about her experience there and her life before that as a private investigator before she went to work for the court. So very courageous woman. Chris, your stuff will be in the show notes, all of your stuff, Liberation Times, your Twitter as it always is. And I can't thank you enough for being here, brother, No.
Speaker 6: Thank you. It's been such a pleasure. I always love going on these shows. I guess me pumped up going on with the copies. Say thank you all. Thank you all for being with me this evening. It's been fantastic. As always, appreciate all your company.
Speaker 1: Say thank you Yeah, proper, Cabby. Goodbyes real quick from Nathan Debs and Courtney, Yeah, real quick.
Speaker 3: Chris, thank you so much. You've been so generous with your time this evening. I hope you have a peaceful rest when you need to log off. It's been too long. Thank you for staying around this long, and really, kudos to the work that you're doing. I know that it is difficult to be as committed as you are, and I think people just look at this it's like, oh, look how easy this is. This guy just turns out these articles left and right. It takes a lot of work, and I know that that takes a toll. So really appreciate that you're doing all of that, and know that you've got fans here that are very supportive of that time and energy. And also we wish your family the best. It's great to hear that everyone's doing well, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much. Thank you.
Speaker 4: So I just want to say, no matter who they are, be they a king or another journalist, don't stop writing because of someone else's mouth. Damn right, you open minds and you move the ball forward. No one expects perfection from anybody, and if they do, I don't know what planet they're from.
Speaker 6: So just be you.
Speaker 4: You're doing great. Thank you so much for coming and sharing your time with us.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, Thank you a lot.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna goush.
Speaker 7: So don't cry now, you know, as a long standing reader and appreciator of all your work, I just want to say that it's a little bit sad to hear that you backed out or wanted to back out because of one of your heroes, and so that really resonates with me of the pain of what one would feel because you've been on the cutting edge, the leading edge.
Speaker 5: You've done the sourcing, you've done the hard work.
Speaker 7: One of the main things I appreciate about you is your fact finding checking. You know, your journalistic standards that you bring to everybody and set that standard. So I just want to say that to you, and don't give up, you know, and keep plodding forward. There's so many exciting times ahead and you've been a huge groundbreaker on that.
Speaker 5: So I deeply respect you. And also please keep posting photos of that baby, because I'm serious.
Speaker 7: Like when I'm doom scrolling or whatever I see it, I'm like, oh my god, they're such.
Speaker 5: A lovely family. So I keep loving them and I'm.
Speaker 7: So glad that you post that and you get to see we get to see the cheery side of your life when you do that.
Speaker 5: So thanks for including a lot of us in that.
Speaker 6: Oh thank you. Yes, yes, Lily made her debut on the show. I think I have to bring it back on.
Speaker 1: I think absolutely we would love to have her on. And there's a fellow Britt who stayed up to watch you. This is Ken Hathaway from Nottingham. All right there, Uh, we have a couple of Brits that that watch for True Crime and now are aware of you, Chris, so maybe you have a new fan. And Chris, thank god. I called you one day and you said, you know, I I kind of missed being on CAB and I was like, oh, ship, let me let me get your schedule then. So so yeah, we're delighted to have you back on. We do love you and I look forward to speaking with you again.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, Thank you brother, thank you for having me on, thank you for your kind words. And yeah, I can't wait to be on again. So let let's sit it again soon.
Speaker 1: All right, people, we're gonna, we're gonna cut it for tonight. I want to thank on behalf of Christopher Sharp Money, Nathan Debs, Courtney. This is DJ saying peace out, one love, We'll see you down the road. And we're always wondering what's up around the bend. Alright, kids,