Speaker 1: How about that dam Philadelphia mayor Cheryl Parker spelling No, No, they wouldn't allow her into my organization. That's hilarious, man. I just got a big kick out of that. And I did not realize until this morning because Joe alerted me to the fact that you're a big Philadelphia Eagles fit. It's like, oh my god, it can't wait till he comes on the show.
Speaker 2: Elsis Elis Yes, the Philadelphia Alis.
Speaker 3: E L G S E S.
Speaker 1: In response to that, after she got thoroughly embarrassed online, she said, we don't promise perfection. I'm so happy I never have, especially after I couldn't spell Eagles right. She just admitted she know how to spell it anyhow, Dave spent too much time on that. We got quite a few topics to go through, including and welcome back. By the way, I appreciate what you do over at the taxpayer protection lines. Uh, we're out of the World Health Organization. We were paying for the whole damn thing, weren't we.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we're paying three hundred million, more than three hundred million dollars a year, and we are the largest contributor to the World Health Organization and this and for people.
Speaker 4: This is a sub agency of the United Nations.
Speaker 2: So that tells you everything you need to know about the World Health Organization and just how efficient and effect effective they are. And here's the problem is that we pay the most of any other country to the World Health Organization and they don't listen to us. They basically ignore everything that we say. China pays I think it's like eight or ten million dollars a year and the World Health Organization listens to everything that they do. And you know, going back to the pandemic in twenty twenty, is that really China ran.
Speaker 4: The World Health Organization?
Speaker 2: The World Health Organization said this thing is not you know, you can't spread this.
Speaker 4: It's not airborne.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: That was the famous tweet in February of twenty twenty where they said, the World Health Organization said, no, this is not airborne. Don't worry, you're not going to catch it. Well, we learned differently, didn't we No.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 1: We also learned that those pesky masks don't do a damn thing either. But it took them long enough to finally acknowledge that I just and six foot stay six feet away from each other. Pulled straight out of doctor Fauci's sphincter. I mean, you know, anyhow before we move over, go ahead, Yeah, there's.
Speaker 2: One last thing about the World Health Organizations. They spend twenty one thousand dollars per person on travel a year. Now, Doctors without Borders they spend two thousand dollars a year on travels. So the bureaucracy at the WHO is massive. They are staying in five star hotels or flying first class. This is what this agency is doing with our taxpayer money. So what President Trump did, and he did this eight years ago, was get rid of funding of the World Health Organization.
Speaker 4: A fantastic move and it needed to be done.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Since you did mention the United Nations, what about just getting out of the Nations, another ridiculously expensive organization we pay the most for and get the least out of. How can you have human rights abusing countries on the Human Rights Commission within the UN just one of a countless list of backcrap insanity coming out of the United Nations.
Speaker 4: They hate us there, they hate us.
Speaker 2: And when China has veto power over any resolution that comes be forward, obviously, this is not an organization that we should be sending billions.
Speaker 4: I mean, the United Nations.
Speaker 2: We're spending eight to ten billion dollars a year again to be ignored and for our interests not to.
Speaker 4: Be listened to.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess one of the reasons we stay is it probably provides a wonderful spy mechanism so we can keep our eyes and tabs on other countries. But also, since we enjoy the vtail power, it can stop in its tracks efforts to I guess run over our freedoms and liberties here in the United States.
Speaker 4: At a very high price tag.
Speaker 3: For sure, Well it is, Yeah, we don't have to pay that much. All right.
Speaker 1: Over to the Paris Agreement. I had Ken Blackwell on earlier in the program, and I I was praying this day would come. It appears based upon Trump's executive orders, including getting us out of the Paris Climate Agreement, the ev order, the drill baby drill comments, the expansion of energy, and that we're moving away from climate alarmism, the religion that is the climate change.
Speaker 2: I tell you, Brian, I think this is going to be the sleeper issue of this Congress is if we start drilling, you know, getting out of the Paris Climate Accords, getting rid of the ev mandates. I think this is the one item that could really help us reduce inflation, bring down the cost of energy, right, get rid of these subsidies, the Inflation Reduction Act, which really set the tone for hundreds of billions of dollars in green energy. If we can repeal that, I think we're going to really get a handle on inflation.
Speaker 4: Because energy drives everything in this country.
Speaker 2: No pun intended, but if you're talking about moving goods from one part of the country to the other, you bring down energy costs.
Speaker 4: You bring down those.
Speaker 2: Costs home heating, just going to the gas station and filling up. So this has the potential of having the biggest impact on the economy.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it'd be nice if we maybe built a couple of new refineries as well. That also would lower the price of the gasoline and diesel.
Speaker 5: That We have a nuclear power plans Hito nuclear power plants. Private companies are doing this. You have Google, you have Amazon, you have Microsoft that have these huge data centers that are saying, listen, we are going to build our own nuclear power plants, these small nuclear power plants to address these energy needs.
Speaker 2: Why can't we do that as a country. Again, it's going to bring down the cost of energy tremendously.
Speaker 1: Well, that's something else I brought up to Ken that exact point. The huge players in artificial intelligence. You just rottened them up. I think that's one of the reasons they were standing on the stage during the inauguration. They know that they are going to have an opportunity to do just that under the Trump administrations all of the above energy policies, whereas the Biden administration and the green alarmist just for whatever insane reason, do not want nuclear plants built and dave since they don't produce any pollutants or carbon dioxide. What's the problem with an abundance of electricity and a very small footprint. That are the modern nuclear plants, those modular plants that they're able to build now that don't take as much time, money, or require a ridiculous amounts of water.
Speaker 4: And nuclear is renewable.
Speaker 2: That's what drives the lefties up a wall, is that nuclear is renewable and it is clean.
Speaker 4: And you mentioned artificial intelligence.
Speaker 2: One of the executive orders that Trump rescinded from Joe Biden was his artificial intelligence executive Order basically saying that the federal government has to review all AI development in this country. I mean, that's absolutely ludicrous and this is no lie of Brian. This is no lie that Joe Biden. The reason why he instituted this executive order, he watched the movie Mission Impossible, remember the last ones, like two or three years ago, where this big AI machine took over the world and the big doomsday scenario. Yes, he literally said, this is why we need an AI executive order is because AI could destroy the world.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's watching movies.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden watched movies based federal policy off of that.
Speaker 4: I am not lying.
Speaker 2: This was the most ludicrous and a lot of ludicrous things happened during the Mind administration. It just it baffles me how we can live in a country like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's the South Park episode about the trapper Keeper that expanded and became prescient.
Speaker 3: I just think about that.
Speaker 1: Dude, Maybe he saw that episode as well, But you know, pause for a moment and just think about whether there was any legitimacy behind Joe Biden's concerns. But that the federal government would be would have oversight over the development of artificial intelligence. I mean, there is no intelligence in the federal government. They don't have an experts there that have any kid could have any possible benefit beneficials say in the matter.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just crazy to even think of.
Speaker 2: And the government has never done anything correctly. Look at up look at the Internet. There's a light regular, a light regulatory touch on the Internet.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 2: It is flourishing, it is prospering. The government tried to put these net neutrality rules which would turned it into a utility, that would have.
Speaker 4: Killed the Internet.
Speaker 2: You know, private investment in the Internet has just gone off the rails because there's a light regulatory touch on it. And the same thing for artificial intelligence. We want to be the leaders in this. We don't want Europe, we don't want other countries to be the leaders. So there has to be well I'm not saying just ignore it completely, but there has to be a very light regulatory touch on the artificial intelligence.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason it works so well is because entrepreneurs went at it and know and had one thing motivating them.
Speaker 3: Profit.
Speaker 1: The government does not is not interested in making profit. They're not looking out for that. They're looking for just wayte to be obstructionists. Anyhow, we'll bring Dave back and we'll talk a little bit about well Trump tax cuts among others, with Dave Williams again for the Taxpayer Protection Alliance online at Protecting Taxpayers dot org. Money very important topic and I like saving money and I don't like spending money, especially if there's no reason for a particular service to cost outrageous amounts when you can get it for profit with a company that is for profit. I'm talking imaging, medical imaging. The hospital Imaging center is all interested in profit. Of course they are, but that's where you get really taken to the cleaners. Five thousand dollars for a CD scan at Affordable Imaging Services where they still make a profit. A CT scan with a contrast is six hundred dollars, and yes it includes the board certified radiologist report. I have my last set there and I'm going to get my next one, which is in April. Affordable Imaging Services. It's easy to do, very very low overhead. I'm trying. I'm warning you ahead of them. I don't spit a whole bunch of bells and whizzles. But they got the same equipment to hospitals use medical professionals operating in Again, the radiologist report comes with it, so whether it's an mri CT scan, echo cardogram, ultrasoundlung screening, or cardiac scoring, a just a slice of the price at the hospital imaging department we'll charge you. It's a new calendar year. You probably got a new out of pocket responsibility. You gotta check for five thousand dollars you want to write out of your checking account.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: You have a choice when it comes to your medical care. Affordable Imaging Services can be reached at five one three seven five three eight thousand, five one three seven, five three eight thousand. You can find them online at affordable medimaging dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC, an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 3: As your Channel nine weather forecast.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm gonna go up to thirty one degrees today, may get some flurries this afternoon. Of course cloudy sky so that we'll have an overnight low of nine twenty five to high with sunny skies Tomorrow thirteen overnight and a cloudy Saturday. But I have forty one eighteen degrees right now. Time for traffic stop time.
Speaker 6: Two seventy five will cost you a couple of extra minutes between the Lawrence Perd ramp and the work on the Carroll Croptford Bridge. Traffic elsewhere on the highways not all that bad cruiser cleaning up in three car wreck on Beakman Hot Hopple watermin break has you down to one leane in each direction on Winton at McKelvey. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 1: It is seven nineteen fast approaching seven twenty here fifty five KRCD talk station and I very happy Friday Eve tax Payer of Protection lines to Dave Williams on the phone talking well tax payer protection line stuff and uh one of the things you know, I just before we move away from the energy polse, I just have to put an exclamation point on you know, I always sort of questioned in the back of my mind, Dave, when Trump said I Am going to bring down inflation. That's a pretty bold statement because so many things are impact inflation. But one thing he certainly does have the ability to do is bring bring down the cost of energy along the lines of what we were talking about, and ergo lower the price of gasoline and diesel. That will certainly have it be a to lower the price of goods and services in this country. I mean, it has a tangible, understandable benefit that people can wrap their heads around.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: And look at Joe Biden's first thing that he did when he came into office four years ago is he canceled the Keystone Xcel pipeline.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, this is the pipeline.
Speaker 2: From Canada to the US that was going to bring eight hundred thousand barrels of oil a day into this country. That would have, I think prevented a lot of the inflation that we saw. I wouldn't have prevented all of it. But again, energy has tied to so many different things, and so it was a huge mistake by Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: And you know, and you're right.
Speaker 2: When Trump says he wants to bring down inflation. That's the key to it. I think that's the foundation of it. And there's a lot more to do, but it's a great start.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: And you know, the other ridiculous component of that, you know, is shutting down the building of the Keystone pipeline that just creates has more pollution that Canada was not going to stop drilling. They were pulling it and going to extract that stuff out of the ground and put it into the world for consumption, regardless of whether the Keystone pipeline exists or not. So what do they do instead of the pipeline. They put it on to two trains, right, which run by diesel last time I checked. So you're belching on additional carbon and into the atmosphere because of the mechanism they used to ship it. It didn't stop the project or the use, it just stopped. It's the vehicle by which it was shipped. And if certainly a pipeline's far more efficient and more environmentally sound than put them on railroad cars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, And it was just frustrating to see such short sightedness in the Biden administration really on so many levels, but especially energy.
Speaker 1: Well, given the stop and start nature of that project, I'll be surprised if they want to continue to go forward with it, because if we don't keep this form of administration, somebody down the road will stop it. Anyway, A hurry up and build it right anyway, act while you have a chance. All right, we need to keep the Trump tax cuts in place, and I noted from your website again protecting taxpayers dot Org right there on front count down to expiring tax cuts. Congress must act to protect consumers and businesses. It's going to be a real problem for us if these tax cuts inspire. I've seen all kinds of horrific figures related to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm really concerned because I mean, look at the marginal tax rates. Those were reduced in twenty seventeen, and Congress has until the end of the year, and they are very slow. I don't know if you've noticed, is Brian, but Congress tends to be very slow when they do things. And I'm just concerned that the clock is going to keep on ticking and we're going to get to October November and they're going to say, oh no, we have to do something, and they're going to open up the tax bill and they're going to put all sorts of nonsense in it, and they're talking about one thing in particular, is to raise the corporate tax rate.
Speaker 4: Huge mistake.
Speaker 2: Right now, the corporate tax rate is at twenty one percent, and as far as the rest of the world, it's somewhat competitive. It's not the lowest, but it's a lot better than forty percent than what we had in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 4: And if they use that as.
Speaker 2: A negotiat tool, oh goodness gracious, I mean, if they increase it to twenty five or twenty eight percent a corporate tax rate, it's really going to have a massive effect on business. Therefore, it's gonna have a lot of effect on the economy in this country. So I just get this done and do it the right way, and don't wait till the last minute.
Speaker 1: Well, they always wait to the last minute for a variety of reasons, Dave. And you know, my question has always been why didn't they make the tax cut permanent? And if another Congress down the road wants to raise taxes, force them to go through the legislative process to do it.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly what we argued in twenty seventeen, is make these tax cuts permanent.
Speaker 4: And of course they didn't. And here we are. You know, Congress never sees the five or six or ten years down the road. They always look at the present.
Speaker 2: And you know, let mean, look at Medicare and Social Security that are going bankdrop. They're saying, don't worry, that's you know, that's twenty years you know down the road. Oh well, now it's ten years down the road. It's five years. I mean it's coming up. And Congress is never prepared for any of this. And it's not as if they don't have the information. They've had this information for decades and it's just they've refused to do anything about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they got to protect their fund and blooney jobs. Dave Williams Taxpayer Protection lines, big eagless fan. I'm sorry, I still think that it's just so comical, Dave go Bridgs.
Speaker 3: I mean, hear.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what bookmark Protecting Taxpayers dot org and support the taxpayer protection lines. Dave, I always enjoy our conversations. I'm looking forward to a lot more throughout the year. Stay well and the best of health and love to you and everybody at the organization.
Speaker 4: Thanks Brian to you too.
Speaker 1: We'll talk soon. Seven right now, fifty five krs Detox Station. Next Donovanille Americans for a Prosperity on Energy YEES, Ohio Energy Policy. They're partnering with the Buckeye Institute. Learn details on that. In a late addition to the program, I fiel p President Ken Kober, who a little upset with the Donald Trump. Jay six Part is going to join the program of DATO five, So I'm looking forward to having an imback on. Of course, Jay Ratliffe coming up in one hour. In the meantime, QC Kinetics get rid of your pain, at least talk to them about it, because a lot of people struggling and dealing with on a day to data basis arthritic pain like knee pain, hip pain. And you probably have done the steroid injections, you probably had pain medications, and maybe you've talked with your doctor about surgery. Think of the downtime, the risk associated with surgery. You know, there's a lot of reasons to consider calling QC Kinetics to find out if natural regenerative therapies are the way to go. The nation's leader in regenitive cellular treatments, this technology is giving people like you an option other than surgery. The all natural approach approach harnessing your own bodies healing properties. They harvest those, concentrate them, and put it at the root cause of your authority pain right there where you're feeling the pain. QC connects joint pain treatments life changing for so many people, and tens of thousands of people are satisfied patients of QC Kinetics more and more every single day. So to find out if these natural regenitive options are good for you, are the right way to go, call for a free consultation. Free that word free, I Love that. Five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine. QC Kinetics can be reached again at five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Don't miss all