Speaker 1: Boys, Welcome to the Deadlock Podcast, episode number three hundred and fifty seven.
Speaker 2: I don't get anything funny to say.
Speaker 1: It is time for us to head to SmackDown for July twentieth yay two thousand and seven, No where everything changes.
Speaker 2: Everything that goes wrong is going wrong in the world at WWE, including everyone getting injured. But when that happens, you have to call for the big Man.
Speaker 1: But before we get into that, we have the Deadlock updates.
Speaker 2: Listen, dipshit. If you're not over on Patreon dot com slash Deadlock PW already, then you're making me sad, because you should give it a try. It's a great time over there. We got so much stuff, and if you listen to the show every week, well, gollig, I believe you would enjoy it over there that's Patreon dot com slash Deadlock PW because you got stuff like the Deadlock After Show. That's the show that happens after the show. We usually play video game. We talk about this, that and the other. And on the last episode of the After Show we played Backyard Wrestling Number one Don't try this at home and remembered just how fucking insane that game and that.
Speaker 1: Roster is Yeah, I had a great time on that one.
Speaker 2: Dude. I love that game and it actually makes me even more excited because that means, you know, eventually we're gonna have to play backyard wrestling too, And I've never played that with you, and that's my favorite.
Speaker 1: One and and oh oh, got nothing else to say.
Speaker 2: In that same tier as the after show of the five Dollars Tier and above, a new episode of Watch This is up on the Patreon. Of course, we watched a legendary match of WCW. It is a hardcore match with Kevin Nash and Hardcore Hack, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
Speaker 1: They put it all on the line for our entertainment.
Speaker 2: They went forward and Hack showed why he can hang with the big boys. So you should go check that out and hang with the big boys over on our Patreon. Also on the Patreon The Way It's So Long and this Month's Long Way our full length watch Along. It's with our pal former two time DPW World Tag Team Champion, DPW Tag Festival winner One Half of Violence is Forever with Dominic Kareny. It is Kevin Cou, Kevin Cooh joins us true till death. Kevin Koh and he picked armaged in two thousand, WFS Armaget in two thousand and with the six man Hell in a Cell main event.
Speaker 1: It was a great time. Rikkeish was there.
Speaker 2: Rakish was there and a card full of I mean, it's the most fucking two thousand card I could actually ever imagine. I was. I was naming the matches before I even knew they were coming to the ring. It was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It was pretty impressive.
Speaker 2: We had a great time with Kevin Cooh, and you can have a great time with all three of us in the ten dollars above tier with the latest edition of The Long Way. Of course, if you want Deadlock updates about this, that, and the other, make sure to join our discord. You can find the link of the description of any of our post of the podcast, as well as post on the Patreon. There's a Patreon exclusive chats you can join if you're a patron member. If you're not, you can still join discord to get all your updates about Deadlock. So go join that now or else I will be upset. And that is it for the updates. Now let's talk about SmackDown July twentieth, two thousand and seven.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into WWE's SmackDown for July twentieth, two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Oh man, oh man, I love talking about this era. I have such a good time watching the very inspired SmackDown writing and wrestling from two thousand and seven. James Boy, oh boy. In fact, I sat here watching it going yipee. I was fucking jumping for joy watching this show.
Speaker 1: Man. If you go to any comments on a two thousand and seven SmackDown episode on YouTube or TikTokers, this was the gold age.
Speaker 2: I think that if I had the chance, if I could reach through the screen and throttle anyone, it would be anybody that had a good time watching.
Speaker 1: This back the fuck in, man, the summer is about to change.
Speaker 2: Before we talk about this lovely episode of SmackDown from two thousand and seven, let's talk about what was going on in the shitty water wrestling with the Wrestling Observer newsletter from The Observer, July nineteenth to two thousand and seven. The latest WWE video game was almost complete when it was ordered to extract Benoir from it. There was apparently a lot of problems because things were so far in the process, but the feeling was it would be a pr disaster to release the game with Benoir as one of the star characters. Well, that would have been a fucking disaster. But I will say I do think a lot of people use this as an excuse is why that game uh sucked ass And really I left this in here too. Once again bring up that smack of verser All two thousand and eight sucks ass and you should be ashamed if you fuck with this game. Thank you, melt he says. All of you SmackDown fans, all of you if you recall Meltzer said, I said to enjoy it while you can. There has been a philosophy change with the show, and Meltzer says this could just as easily change the next two weeks. The idea is SmackDown is no longer the wrestling show and is now to be booked like Raw. The reason behind this is the loss of London, Kendrick, Booker, Kennedy, and Benoit. The belief is they don't have the talent depth to do the show the old way, even with Finley and Edge anchoring the brand's in ring and Hardy there and Masterio back soon Vince changed a lot of the show this week to lead to the new philosophy. I mean, boy, oh boy, we've talked about this. I feel like this has come up a decent amount of times, James, where you know there's a backstage deal, like hey, you guys got to slow it down, and this, that and the other. I feel like this is another one of those, and this SmackDown felt absolutely like that.
Speaker 1: I love how much motion Paul London had. He was making shit happen.
Speaker 2: This SmackDown we lost, whereas London.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they lost Paul London. They said, hey man, he show's done.
Speaker 2: Might as well kill the cruiser, right division, Like what the fuck are we gonna do? That little bastard was going nuts. Vince is kind of intrigued by Sandman, so he may get an undercard push. Vince likes his unique character in interviews. This makes so much sense, actually, like Vince always has guys at one. Salmon's awesome, but like Sandman being the antithesis of we and Vince liking that makes so much sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, Samman's awesome in any company, but one where he sticks out like a sore thumb. I mean, it's hard to ignore that.
Speaker 2: Jim Ross's restaurant is now open in Norman, Oklahoma. The place is decorated with autographs of wrestlers, as well as John Wayne memorabilia and a Mickey Mantle room, which are two of his childhood heroes. Meltzer says, we need to find Charlie O'Connell and get a jersey or roller skates. I'm assuming that somebody else Jarad likes or Meltzer was just kind of just thrown in guys that he likes. Here he fucks with Charlie O'Connell in the middle of this. Hey, I'm putting out of bounty. Can we find some Charlie O'Connell jerseys for me? Among other items, there are Triple H's wrestling boots, Rick Flair's boots, and Shawn Michael's ring outfit and Undertaker ring outfit to Austin's boots he wore at three different WrestleMania's, Mick Foley's last SOCO, and Caine's last mask Jr. Restaurant. Man, I don't know how much I've heard of this. I can't imagine this still exists, and I'm sad we would have totally made a trip out to the JR Restaurant.
Speaker 1: You know what I would order if I went to the JR restaurant?
Speaker 2: If James went to the JR restaurant, I mean, you would wear your best, you'd have the chain on. I mean, you'd be ready to go. Probably take a nice gander at the menu. I'm sure the waitresses are super nice. I just caid, what would you order?
Speaker 1: I would get a j R Burger with a sign of Charlie O'Connell fries and a John Wayne milkshake.
Speaker 2: A bit.
Speaker 1: I want to say style, I'll say it stinks here. Man, there's a bunch of bullshit her Triple Ah's boots over there.
Speaker 2: I mean also wearing these are three different WrestleManias. Can you guys air this fucking place out? What is going on here?
Speaker 1: Where? Did Nick fully keep the sock?
Speaker 2: Well? Sh all that waitresses talk about shirt? I like, I like this? It was all right?
Speaker 1: Says you got your talking like that. I guess if you'll come in.
Speaker 2: Oh well, god damn, shut all you want.
Speaker 1: It's just a pretty good restaurant.
Speaker 2: You want the can Coca cola?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. I'm about to go to Scott Stewners show.
Speaker 2: Oh you leave here what I order? We'll beat the funk out of you about that.
Speaker 1: I'm not scared. I'm not scared.
Speaker 2: I'm back and forth conversation with waitress doing jay Orfo said, you doing j Orful?
Speaker 1: It's a pretty kick ass restaurant.
Speaker 2: Well, JR. Back there on the broileries style ship, you.
Speaker 1: Got the poor and starboard attachment. Rep up those fires.
Speaker 2: We serve.
Speaker 1: I'd about to, oh, what's here too? Well? Hey, oh, I don't know who are you?
Speaker 2: Oh you did, j R? Oh ship, you're mocking me.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Are you done with those burgers yet? Jim? The table three wants them?
Speaker 1: We serve food here, sir.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir? May I have.
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Prob even goes up to the table. Someone's complaining about their fucking burger?
Speaker 1: Fuck you you're wrong? Are you sure? Uh my burger was made incorrectly?
Speaker 2: Who's talking to me?
Speaker 1: Well, it's I'm at the table. I'm a customer. Fuck you, you're wrong. You were right? Well I don't even particularly like Sean Michaels.
Speaker 2: Okay. After downplaying it all week, Edge gave word this week. He suffered a torn pectoral muscle after taking a bad bump while selling for Kaine in the Marty gras Uh ceremony on the seven to ten SmackDown Show. Because of the injury, he became the latest and a long list of SmackDown World champions who lost their titles or plan title runs due to outside forces, which we'll talk about on the show, but just in case anyone's I know, it is not to work for whatever reason, they didn't just fucking do this to get Kali the belt out of nowhere. Edge is actually hurt, which that sucks, Like, I feel like he's had a fucking super bad shake, especially like leading up to seven here, where you know he's kind of getting somewhere and then he gets hurt over and over again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, he definitely had problems with injuries that plagued his entire career. I mean, thankfully he was able to do shit like in between the injuries, but it felt like whenever he was finally having the run at the top deal, it's like something always came down on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's I mean, it's it's a fucking miracle that dude still wrestles today. From The Observer, July twenty fifth, two thousand and seven, Mascarita Segrata is quitting the promotion of I believe this is triple A to join CML, where they offered him a big pay raise to come in as Mini Mistico. His contract expires in September, but he's looking to get out. Earlier, there was heat on him because they booked him to drop his Mexican national minis title on the July sixth Heah Show, and he refused to do the job. They ended up with Mini Hysteria beating Mascarita Divina. Sorry if I'm saying that wrong to become number one contender. It wasn't clear what they were gonna do with the title at that at press time, I love Vasgrida Sograda. I mean, my man, he knows he's a draw. He's going where the big money contract is and I'm not doing any jobs. This is a hall of favor right here.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is like one of the highest regarded minis of all time. Of course, I'm not fucking jobbing on my way out. Brother.
Speaker 2: Hell no, I'm not here. The territory lives and dies by me. I'm not fucking making the next one. I'm the one. I'm out here. I'm about to be a mini Mistico. They're gonna play the song for me at all? Fuck you. Last couple of things here from The Observer, July thirtieth, two thousand and seven. SmackDown on July twentieth, that's the one we're about to review, did a two point six rating on the Fast Nationals and an early estimate of four point thirty million viewers. What's seemed to drive the ratings above usual was the Battle Royal with the championship steak, as it was a major growth during that match. So uh, I mean, that's a lot of goddamn people for this smack Down. A lot of people disappointed by what they were watching.
Speaker 1: Dude. Wow, a two point six rating is above usual for SmackDown in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I guess so at the very least, you know, the Fast Nationals of it. Yeah, I mean, I don't know what they were at unless that was maybe there were maybe they were like two point three, Like maybe it wasn't too far.
Speaker 1: I mean that's like, you know, we're only so many years removed from when this show would regularly do fives.
Speaker 2: Time comes for us all James even for wrestling that the truth. Last thing here, Dustin Rhodes was scheduled with a gimmick called Platinum. I believe this is TNA instead of gold Dust, and instead of quoting lines from movies, he would be quoting instead of sorry, and instead of quoting lines from movies, he would be quoting lyrics from songs. Meltzer says it worked for Michael Hayes in nineteen eighty three. However, when going through trademarks, they found on an independent wrestler had trademarked that name, so they have to tweak things. The Dustin Rhodes BOLTI verse really expands unbelievably far. I mean, gold Dust loves movies, Black Rain hates movies, it loves TV. Platinum hates them both and loves music. That's pretty impressive, man, Like it's like the faces of Folly at seven on this room, my damn career.
Speaker 1: Seven hated wrestling.
Speaker 2: The face is a fully hoie fuck. I mean him doing gold Dust, Black Rain, fucking seven and Platinum all in the same show, Like, I mean, you could have run a whole goddamn dusted roads shows. He is the Austin Powers of WCW if he wanted to be well, that is it for the observer. Now let's talk about w SmackDown July twenty, two thousand and seven.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into this SmackDown. Yes, sir, we promise you a great Maine event here tonight.
Speaker 2: Rady Blassy, the Maker of Champions.
Speaker 1: Andre the Giant running Wild rest peace, My god? What an if you.
Speaker 2: Are fire?
Speaker 1: Jimmy, Hell yeah, it's not over. No world is watching.
Speaker 2: Wow. That was fucking great job, buddy.
Speaker 1: I mean that's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: Boys, That's what the fuck we do here. This show did not deserve such a cool intro this show.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, yeah, I mean we're about to change some things. Man, the summer is about to get interesting.
Speaker 2: What the hell does that mean?
Speaker 1: No Paul London, no Spanky, but we got a new top.
Speaker 2: Guy, the summer of great Colleague.
Speaker 1: So we get the intro to smack Down here, which uses the theme song Rise Up. This is the one with the comic book drawings of all the SmackDown wrestlers. It has drawings of Edge Caine, Batista, Mark Henry, Undertaker, and Fit Finley. Kane's is fucking egregious.
Speaker 2: Dude. I mean they made him crazy, gummed out, like he looks fucking nuts. Finley's is they're all scary.
Speaker 1: His nuts looking too, man. I think the best one up here was probably Mark Henry's. His was kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Mark Henry's was kind of cool. Even the Undertaker one was kind of closer to like, at least those ones looked like them, Like, these are fucked up looking these Like why did they make them look like this? Why didn't they juice to like cool drawings? Why'd they make them look fucking insane?
Speaker 1: Nowadays they use some AI bullshit. Dude, they I mean the fingers, his eyes, this doesn't look real.
Speaker 2: You mean it's Caine. Use your imagination the fun I at least liked that Kine was in hell in his.
Speaker 1: Kine looks different on every piece of media they show through this entire show, and then at the end of this show, it like zooms in on his face and you're like, oh, yeah, this is like a normal dude.
Speaker 2: They didn't want to give like Eugene the drawing or uh, Deuce and Domino, who the hell is that? They're the fuck? Come on, they're carrying the tag division here on this show.
Speaker 1: Holy fuck, what happened to Spanky in London.
Speaker 2: That they had to get sent to the other side of the tracks?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, So the Pyro goes off here to start the show as Michael Cole and JBL welcome us to Laredo, Texas.
Speaker 2: You ready for a shitty as show, Mogel, Yes, the go.
Speaker 1: Home show here for the Great American Bash two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Indeed, and as you said, Laredo, Texas were in here, we're still smacked on fist. Doesn't feel right, I assumed in my brain two thousand and seven is always HD era, We've already changed to that. But no, we're still smacked on fist.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The only reason I expected the SmackDown fist is literally because the SmackDown versus Row two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: Ah, you know what, that makes a lot of sense. Cole does say that we've heard news all week long, an announcement concerning the World Heavyweight Championship, and I said, oh, and I guess you know what, I should have expected that this was going to be how this started. I mean, I knew the only thing I knew going in through the show is that there was a battle Royal for the world title. Everything else was kind of up in the air. But I guess I should have known that it wasn't just for fun, like somebody buzz them got hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we start off here with the Teddy Long town Hall. He's going to come out here to announce that Edge has been injured and he cannot compete for the next thirty days. So it's all over.
Speaker 2: He says. His personal physician said that he won't be able to compete for the next thirty days. And Teddy says, now as we know we yes, we know. It states in the Bye Laws of the WWE rule Book that a champion must offend his title within that period of time thirty days. Wow, this book goes out the fucking window eventually.
Speaker 1: Huh Yeah, what rule book is that?
Speaker 2: You know what? They did release a physical WE rule book at one point I did I either own it or I did own it.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: I want to find the w rule book that they released and I'm going to go over it. I'm gonna see if there's any gems we get funded that. So yeah, Teddy says he's here to inform me that Edge will be relinquishing the world title. Tonight, which gets a big pop from the crowd. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Edge is actually pretty emotional about all this stuff, and the crowd is just chanting you suck out on the entire time, dude.
Speaker 2: They are giving him the total business, which I mean, it's a testament to how over he was as a heel.
Speaker 1: Though absolutely I will say it is taped. That is also very true. So ye in the bylaws of the rule book, they're smacked down his taped. These reactions are fucked.
Speaker 2: They at the very least are fifty percent canned. And you could expect that, but I mean, you know, I want to be surprised if if most of it was real heat here. So Teddy introduced his Edge and he says, Edges appearing for the last time as world champion, I mean that was pretty nuts. And Cole Cole says it's a Saturday for Edge, and j B says, well, it's a Saturday for SmackDown. He was the one to put butts in the seats. We have no draws draws on this show.
Speaker 1: Call Maggle, they fucking released Brian Kendrick, Paul London. Is I hear Magle? Michael Mister Kennedy failed what do we do?
Speaker 2: So? Edges in the ring and he takes his glasses off. He's sad. The crowd chance you suck, dude, the crowd chances you suck. And then it cuts to his sign in the crowd that says, rated our stupid star get fucked dide.
Speaker 1: Edges like looking out into the crowd with tears in his eyes.
Speaker 2: You suck, you suck. That's nuts. He's like trying to get through the speech too. He's like, oh man, this is gonna be tough. Uh can I get some appropriate lighting? So they put a spotlight on him. He says, as a kid grown up, I used to watch what was then the old Wrestling Federation. What break his neck, then break his legs while you're not it pipe and blaws. We don't call it that anymore. Pipe and some booze. Deficularly is he actually no mechalic?
Speaker 1: Stupid?
Speaker 2: He says, my achievements having come with their setbacks. He's torn his peck, he's ruptured his groin and broken his foot, had surgery five times in my left knee.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that goes around a lot of.
Speaker 2: That's a SmackDown sickness. You get there, Yeah, you get a bunch of the surgeries. When you show up with the blue bread that's at the bylaws. He says he didn't for himself to prove he could do it when he came back, and he said there was a lot of people that have doubted that he could.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He says, I can deal with all those injuries because they happened in my home, because this is my home. But last week I was innocently attacked by a seven foot psychotic monster named Kane. Was it back room's drawing Kane the drunk because that dude was getting down crazy dude.
Speaker 1: I love the way he said this. He said, all these injuries happened, you know, in the battlefield, but this one was different because Caine crashed my Marty Grass celebration. So I hope you're happy, Kaine.
Speaker 2: How could you do this? How could you do this? Did Edge like just win the title? Why the funk was he having a Marti Grass celebration?
Speaker 1: Shit me dieing? I have no fucking idea. It's so funny. They show up video on a second it's Edge celebrating Marty Grass style. Fuck you, Kine, you fucking.
Speaker 2: Ruin me Marty Grass.
Speaker 1: No fuck by Marty Grass celebration. Great, thanks a lot. You suck you suck a lot.
Speaker 2: My name is Kate, Oh great, his name is kay. Ed says he knew that he couldn't beat me, so we had to do whatever he could. And I hope you're happy. Caine, I really ruined it.
Speaker 1: He's not even pissed off about losing the title. He just pissed off. The Marty Grass celebration didn't go off without a hitch.
Speaker 2: He was propably. I mean, when you put plans together, James and they get fucked, it's something to be upset about it. You ru damn, He says, Well, Caan, you're not gonna get your title match now because during that attack, I had my left pectoral muscle torn completely to the bone and I'll have to get surgery and be off for four months. What the fuck did Kin do to fucking kill him like this? Like God damn hit him with opiniata.
Speaker 1: It was probably just hanging on by attendon by that point.
Speaker 2: You know, m that does happen, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, Edge says Caine has deprived all you people the joy of seeing your world champion in action. But I'm not gonna leave you people without anything. I came up with a little tribute video.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: This is my favorite wrestling trope. Like, I love this. I love a heel that gets a video package made of himself and plays it all the way through Like that is so fucking annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that the video plays, it goes all the way through, it cuts back the Edge and he's watching it with like a slight smile on his face, crying.
Speaker 2: You guy's gotta tear in his eye. Yeah, they played the version we watch was dubbed, but I believe it was the simply the best song by Tina Turner.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, yeah, sure, thing that makes sense.
Speaker 2: The best, which is even fucking funnier. I mean it goes through a ton of his moments, I mean, him doing him, growing up, him doing the j like it's like a retirement video.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It even shows the Marty Grass celebration that came fucked up for everybody. Fucking king.
Speaker 2: My dad wouldn't take me to Marty Grass.
Speaker 1: Oh what he said something.
Speaker 2: My name is all right? Yeah that's right, I was translated. So the video ends and Edge, as you said, has had you know, he's got a big smile on his face, but he's crying and the crowd booze and Teddy gets in the ring. Its his hold on. Now play what the fuck turn the lights? Can we turn the light song? Please?
Speaker 1: That was funny. Turn the lights on?
Speaker 2: Come on, dude, he says, Now, Edge, you see this is a lot of drama for me. I thought that was fucking hysterical the general manager. Come on, dude, there's a lot of drama. I don't want to deal with this. You just give your fucking bound up and fuck off.
Speaker 1: Edge has been an asshole for like years at this point, you know, turn the fucking lights on, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it's a fucking around, he says. Now, look at the bright side of it. Edge, When you come back, you'll come back healthy, and you put in a few wins together and you find yourself right back in line for another world title opportunity. You feeling me on that? Edge is not feeling him on that, just so we are aware. No way, dude, Yeah, man, I like, he doesn't want to give up the title now. And Edge has a great line here at the end of this, by the way, where he's like he's flipping out. He's like, how could you move on? So quickly, like because Teddy announces there's gonna be a twenty man over the top battle Royal and the winner will be the world champion, and ed just like, what the fuck? Like, how could you're moving on so quickly? You've I've given you everything, I give you my body and saw this would you give me? And Teddy says, Edge, come on, just you're listen to me. I love this, He says, dude, it hasn't been thirty days. Just wait to crun a champion. I'll still be champion.
Speaker 1: That is a good point.
Speaker 2: It's a reasonable request. Hey, can you just wait out my time here? Like really nothing said that he had to give the title up right away, like they he could have just waited thirty days and they strip them. Teddy says, come on, man, let's be reasonable. Let's do the right thing, the right thing for the company, the right thing for the title, and the right thing for you. Now give me that title. That says, man, I've beaten John Cenave being an undertaker, I being Batista, and when I come back, I'll be world champion for a fourth time. He drops the mic. He stares at the world title. He gives it a kiss, he smashes his head with it a couple of times sand Man style, and he heads the title of Teddy and an Edge leaves the crowd, chance you suck, and he stops midway up the rampany. He looks back all sad and the crowd chance you suck, and he goes to the top of the rampant gives one last sad look and the crowd, chance you suck. All right, guys, I'm now anyone, I'm leaving. Yeah, no, you can go.
Speaker 1: All right before before I leave for four months?
Speaker 2: You suck, you suck, you suck.
Speaker 1: Four months. Die die Does anyone like me?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no no na. So Edge is gone no more, at least for four months. Edge will be leaving this show and SmackDown is having a hard time. But thankfully there is a fucking glimmer of hope because we will crown a new world champion here tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good timing on Edges part. Edge leaves and there's a memo sent out that SmackDown's gotta suck again. Sorry everybody, just what it is.
Speaker 2: Ed saw the Fast Nationals and said, whoa gotta go.
Speaker 1: We caught backstage of seeing everybody that's gonna be in the Battle Royal tonight, or at least a few of them. Mark Henry's back here. He's overhead pressing a trust piece. I thought that was cool.
Speaker 2: That is very very heavy.
Speaker 1: I mean it looked heavy. I'd give him that much.
Speaker 2: Chris, which was also back here getting a pump all hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was doing lat raises back there with the bands.
Speaker 2: Eugene's back here. He's dressed, is a superhero and he's bald. I don't know what's going on, dude. I uh, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on either.
Speaker 2: I'm super like I get the Eugene deal. Like I, you know, I'm with you. Uh, why the fuck is he Superman? And why is he bald?
Speaker 1: I never questioned it. I never questioned it.
Speaker 2: You just want it to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I wasn't watching whenever this happens. So you know what, we watched a match on Saturday Night's made event where he was Super Eugene and like an eight man tag.
Speaker 2: That's where he debuted it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like I, you know, I never questioned it. Then now I'm gonna question now, now question now the Superman suits seems fucked up. I don't know what's going on right now.
Speaker 2: Eugene. You gotta fucking pay for this. You can't. You can't just be a superhero, right. That's fucking reserved for guys like Hurricane and Rosie. Yeah, you could go to roll with that gimmick, brother, Yeah, get the fuck off the blue brand.
Speaker 1: We don't do that superhero shit over There's see some bunk talking to it in the back.
Speaker 2: How you take that superhero shit the wrong?
Speaker 1: Man cooks backstays doing the arm thing. Hey man, you take that superho shit the wrong You got a group bread.
Speaker 2: Kine is also here. He's standing in front of a cage wall that is also lit up red, because anywhere Can goes is red. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He brings hell with them wherever he goes.
Speaker 2: You know, mmm, yes, a holaciously bad match.
Speaker 1: He brings two stars straight out of hell every night. I love this guy.
Speaker 2: A cage match Orange. There's behind Kane at all times.
Speaker 1: SmackDown is brought to you by AutoZone.
Speaker 2: Get a car, get in this, Oh, fuck, get a car, comes spend money here.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, I thought that was you know, it made more sense. We're straight to the point.
Speaker 2: I guess I guess what are you doing all the zone without that? Yeah, I guess you're right.
Speaker 1: NASCAR two thousand and eight, Get a car? Oh you fuck with the NASCAR games? No, you played any of them?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I played some of them. Yeah, the early two thousand ones, and uh I would turn the car around, try to wreck everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's okay. That is my only experience with those games, And the only thing I ever really enjoy when I watched them is watching people go, especially when they went online, like when the series went online, Like see if people just fucking grief races, that's the only thing they ever want to see you or do.
Speaker 1: I mean like they I swear eventually in one of the games they did so you couldn't grief and I remember playing it, I like rented it or something, and like, yeah, it would like respawn you the right way if you tried to go.
Speaker 2: Back Mario style.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't like that. You know, the whole, the whole, the whole reason I'm playing is to go head.
Speaker 2: To head with somebody as as I damn ye, I need to pass them at the worst fucking time, or don't let them pass.
Speaker 1: Basically, I just wanted to play Burnout Revenge, but I got this NASCAR game, so I'm gonna make it happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Burnout, like Burnout Revenge, want you to do that stuff like I want to do it in the world where it doesn't want. I want to go against the Grain brother and.
Speaker 1: The Simpsons movie.
Speaker 2: Woe that movie. I mean Spider Pig forever, dude. Spider Pig was huge.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know how to explain the cultural relevance of spider Pig to We didn't lift through it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very big. It was unreal. That was like that changed hallways in every school in America.
Speaker 1: Sider Pig, Spider spider pick does.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, well they wanted to dress me up a spider pig. I wasn't doing that.
Speaker 1: Ship Spider Pig owners were my damn career.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what Eugene was doing. He didn't really get it. I said, dress up a spider pig, all right, fucking best super Eugene.
Speaker 1: No, he just didn't watch a fucking movie.
Speaker 2: He disrespect Homer Simpsony fucking piece of ship.
Speaker 1: Why you little? That's a great college done to een.
Speaker 2: See if Funk doesn't he doesn't ge take the ship off of a fucking SmackDown.
Speaker 1: Why you little you desecrate the ground at Paul London fucking walked on buddy.
Speaker 2: Right, this is the house that's spanky, Billy. You want to fucking disrespect us like this, bitch.
Speaker 1: So we get to the first match of the night here it is Tory Wilson versus Victoria.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Teddy Long in the promo before, by the way, I forgot to mention says yes, so we're gonna do this Battle Royal here tonight. Uh, it's gonna be after the first match, which felt like a super weird way to put that, like, yeah, we're gonna have a match, and then the Battle Royal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean this show was paced very interestingly.
Speaker 2: I will say, uh, this is my favorite match of the night other than the Battle Royal. Uh. The I feel Tory and Victoria were kicking the shit out of each other and they the only two that were going for it tonight.
Speaker 1: I thought they worked really hard. I was happy with dude.
Speaker 2: Yes, like I I was super into it, like they they they had a little bit of time and like I don't think there was any wasted minutes. They weren't. I don't even think they did. God damn sideheadlocked backdrop.
Speaker 1: I ain't the lady to mess with.
Speaker 2: Woo go. That shit's hard.
Speaker 1: I mean she looked like a menace coming down with that theme song.
Speaker 2: Man again, another favorite wrestling trip of mine, taking a song a baby face had they turn heel, slow it down.
Speaker 1: So Tory Wilson and Victoria are feuding right now. Toy defeated Victoria in a count out this was the other week, and then they also had a fight during a photo shoot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've been going at it and which brings us to this match here. And I mean Victoria is full of fucking just fire as she comes out here, she gets in the ring, the ref has to hold them back from immediately starting to punch each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Victoria storms the ring. She pushes Tory down. Tory immediately goes for a flashpin here, but it's a one. Tori is fighting back off the ground the entire bit of this match here, which I thought was awesome.
Speaker 2: She had a great underdog performance here, like every time she had a chance, like if there was no dead space between these two, she was fighting anytime the Victoria wasn't on her, which I was like, Wow, this is great. She was throwing forearms kicks like she was going for it.
Speaker 1: Tory forearms Victoria to the corner here and then beals are out of the corner. Victoria powders, and Tory jumps off the apron and attacks her before they head back into the ring.
Speaker 2: Dude, luthez off the apron from Torri was awesome. The goddamn hair whip Beal is crazy, Like, I don't know if how many guys will long hair do this or take this. It's all, you know, usually like a women's wrestling thing, but like it looks nuts. They do like almost a full three sixty spin out getting thrown out of the corner.
Speaker 1: Tory kicked Victoria out of the ring. Here, Victoria takes a great bump. She would take that bump a lot too, and she was always good at it.
Speaker 2: Dude, Okay, I feel like we've seen a bunch of her in the last few months. That's the Victoria bump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she loves taking that out of the ring bump there where she kind of falls backwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it falls like through the middle and bottom rope. I think the last we saw she did it, like she fell onto like Candace Michelle on the floor to stop a tag interference or something. It was cool.
Speaker 1: Tory follows up with a drop kick before Victoria cuts her off by sweeping her legs on the apron.
Speaker 2: Dude. Yeah, Tory takes an apron bump here after the baseball slide. Yeah, I mean, dude, Victoria does something super cool here. Tory's laying on the apron and to roll Tory back in the ring, Victoria just running big boots her.
Speaker 1: Dude. Apparently the count out that Tory beat Victoria in in the previous match was from the baseball slide. Oh no shit, so that was like a callback to their previous match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got some good good here.
Speaker 1: Tory keeps finding a way to go for a pin here, but it's not enough just yet. Victoria grabs a chin lock, but Tory fights up and then hits a neck breaker for it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That was I mean again, the Tory uh inside cradles and shit like that where she was fucking go for and Victoria's cutoff was good here too. Uh. JBL says Edge is a three time they're talking about Edge obviously. Edge is a three time world champion and a twelve time ten champion, one of the most decorated people on a roster, and Cole says, well, you know how it works. You gotta climb the ladder when you come back from an injury. And JBL says, you're gonna put them back on the roster like Jimmy Wang. Yeah, heyy, I fucking Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Depends me off back stage, Matt, like goddamn so back in the match here, Victoria uses the knee brace to hit Tory in the head. Great that allows her to hit the Widow's peak. She does her head taunt and she wins the match.
Speaker 2: I mean, this was, honestly do great piece of business here. I thought they did everything that that they fucking could have here. Hit a bunch of cool stuff. I mean, Tory got cool reversals and good fire, Victoria hit her cool finish. Everything was good here. I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Speaker 1: We go backstage. Matt Hardy is walking to the ring when he walks by Deuce, Domina and Cherry. You are the world Tag team champions, currently are they? They are the tag team Champions?
Speaker 2: Why I told you to carry this fucking division? What the fuck your goddamn right to the tag champions. Oh kidding me, they got the car. Fuck dude. I don't know how much Cherry wrestled, but she should have wrestled with the roller skates on, and she should have did or at the very least done roller skate offense where like, you know, she fucking uses the roller skate for a heel finish, or she puts them on and does like goddamn razzle dazzle and them or something crazy. There's money here to be made, so Matt Hardy passes by them, and Domino says, Heyduce, check this out tonight. One of us is gonna be world champion. Huh. And Cherry says, I like the sound of that. And then Jimmy Wang Yang runs up and says, here the hell out of me, dude. They're like looking at him, and Domino just says, who's this guy? Jimmy lookshim up and down. Ye, and he goes away, and that pisses Deuce off crazy. He wants to go after him, but Domino stops him, and then Bautista walks up. Bautista stops and he looks at him and he laughs, which is fucked up because these are the Tag team Champions of the World, and they rightfully have these titles, like they chase Spanky and Kendrick out of the territory and you're laughing at them. Deuce was about to go after him, and I bet if Duce got his hands on him, Oh, it would have been another injury for swack Down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they would have really done a number on him.
Speaker 2: Yes, what is their fucking finish? Oh, I need to know. Take a guess. What do you think they're finishes?
Speaker 1: It's the It's the train of the night. It's the crazy train.
Speaker 2: Oh, crazy train is a good one. Oh wow, Okay, they split up in two thousand and eight. I don't want to see that. I want to see their fucking because I only have one of their moves. I know Deuce's finisher, which was called crack them into mouth, and Domoo's finisher was, of course the Domino effect.
Speaker 1: All the Domino effect. Yeah, Raven did something similar.
Speaker 2: That's fucking no, he did, Yeah, he did, he did for a long time. Actually I miss right this, This was the Domino flow. I'm sorry, I got that.
Speaker 1: That's odd, that's weird.
Speaker 2: It just show you. No, I just just can't read what is Oh they didn't. Okay, they didn't have like a a named tag finish.
Speaker 1: They did the West Side stop.
Speaker 2: Please tell me that true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did the West Side Stomp, which is Domino would do a bear hug and Deuce would do a jumping hook kick.
Speaker 2: Supposedly crack him in the mouth. Was also a tag finish, which says here a running, low angle big boot to a sitting opponent's face, performed by Deuce, usually set up with a snapmare from Domino. That's a shitty fucking finish. I like the other one. What was it the whipper snapper? Would you say? Uh?
Speaker 1: What did I say? It was the fucking walk theme on the Moon Crazy Train.
Speaker 2: I don't care anymore.
Speaker 1: Matter, man, it really don't.
Speaker 2: So they said about them during their run.
Speaker 1: That's what Becasa just said. I want you to listen to this. I just want you to listen to this sentence. At the June event Vengeance Night of Champions, after insulting former Tag champions Tony Geria and Rick Martel, Deus and Domino defeated Sgt. Slaughter and Deuce's real father, Super Jimmy fly snuok Up, shit, wow, we gotta watch that. What the fuck? Is that do some versus Sargeant slaughter in Jimmy snuck up.
Speaker 2: That was hot and they probably cucked him in the mouth with his napae style.
Speaker 1: We get a hype package here Raymonds Terio will be returning to SmackDown.
Speaker 2: He got hurt, probably in his knee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's probably true. I'm glad he's coming back because they just lost so much Stark how.
Speaker 2: Are here recently? Yeah? Please God, somebody's.
Speaker 1: Heads got to get squished to death by Please come back.
Speaker 2: So we gotta make this guy right, and you're the only guy we could do it with.
Speaker 1: So now it's time for the World Heavyweight Championship twenty man Battle Royal.
Speaker 2: Yes, Teddy Long is standing at a ringside. The world title is on a stand and in the ring we see a lotch of the competitors already have made their entrance here. All the guys that will win have big chances to win, like the following Mark Henry, Jamie Noble, Java Guerrero, Dave Taylor. By the way, I almost wrote Dave England, which would have been much funny.
Speaker 1: Ship in the ring, Golly squeezes the ship out of he walks out of the ring. I don't think I can make it. I don't think I can make it.
Speaker 2: Matt Hardy Dece and Domino, Christ Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Super, Eugene, Shannon Wore, Kenny Dykstra and the Major Brothers of goddamn Matt Major and I think Brian Major aka Zach Ryder and Kurdawkins.
Speaker 1: What's his name Matt Majors or Brett Majors. I couldn't tell on commentary.
Speaker 2: It's one of them, is Brett for sure?
Speaker 1: Who are you people?
Speaker 2: It's Brett Majors and fucking Brian Majors. Yes, okay, right, yeah, So.
Speaker 1: I mean all the guys are here that are gonna win, and then they have interests for the guys that aren't gonna win, which was odd, but you know it's a new membo to set out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Batista comes out. He gets so much Pyro. I mean, good god, how much Piro this dude gets.
Speaker 1: You know, My favorite part here is that they, you know, how ww does this. They'll ring the bell to start the entrances and do the announcements, then they'll ring the bell for the match. Right, so we're looking at all the guys in their ring right now, and the bell rings to start the match, or I'm sorry, the bell rings to start the entrances, so like Batista can come out and everything like that and the bell rings and Jimmy wayn yank, there's a kick at Dave Taylor says, hey, man, I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 2: My bat all the shit? Yeah right, hell yeah, what the fuck? I didn't see that as funny as shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Batista does, by the way, get all the pyro. He is by far the biggest star on the show right now.
Speaker 2: For sure, he's he's the guy here on SmackDown. Dude, like I uh, wouldn't be. I wouldn't a fucking I don't think anyone would have betten an eye if he won the title. Here.
Speaker 1: By the way, confetti is falling from the ceiling here. Do they ever drop confetti?
Speaker 2: Okay, I was gonna ask you about that later, because there's confetti in the ring in the main event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like during Batista's entrance I think, or somebody's entrance here. Yeah, I mean, there's like a lot of confetti falling. It's not supposed to be, but there is. And I was waiting, I was like, okay, well, awesome, great collar, He's gonna get a ton of confetti. This is awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he just doesn't You think they like had it up there and either forgot or like it was fucked like it broke the confetti machine.
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't know what happened. I would like to hear about what happened though, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah like that. I'm glad you said that because I was thinking about that earlier.
Speaker 1: Well, MVP makes his entrance next. He looks awesome.
Speaker 2: Man, I love MVP looks great. Yep, I I liked I'm glad that he was like in the upper echelon of entrances here too.
Speaker 1: I wish he had the whole entrance deal where he would come out and inflatable. I thought that was so cool.
Speaker 2: That was fucking like, that's a top guy thing for me. I'm coming come on.
Speaker 1: That theme song is awesome one too. Aw Shit, Finley comes out next. My name is Finley and I love to fight.
Speaker 2: Dude. I like that his tron not only has his shitty SmackDown drawing but also hornswoggles shitty smack down drawing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was about to say, there's like a fucking Leprechaun on the mini tron back there, he exists. He is on the show, and now it's time for the man you been waiting for.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: His tron has the fire eyes.
Speaker 2: Dude, that is so hard, the cutout eyes with flames behind it, like that is sick.
Speaker 1: The Great Collie is here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought this was the last entrance, by the way, and I think maybe Collie also thought that, because Collie goes over the top rope and then Pyro goes off and Collie flinches crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Kane's also here.
Speaker 2: What the fuck go on? He was supposed to be so Caine was supposed to get a world title shot against Edge at Great American Bash, So if anybody has a claim to the title, it is Kane. And again another thing. You know, I'm jumping head quite a bit here, but you know, they could have just given it to Caine and probably went with whatever the fuck that we're gonna do after that, like super easy, but they they they kind of went they went for something here.
Speaker 1: Well, now it's time to get into the twenty man Battle Royal match. Here the bell rings and Batista runs straight at the Great Colleague. He knows where the fucking money is Come on, dude, I love that Fatista's not scared of this guy at all.
Speaker 2: That's the goddamn animal. I mean, that's top guys. Shit. I like that a lot too. Kine, of course made his choice by trying to eliminate Finley immediately. That's his competition.
Speaker 1: I think Jamie Noble should have ran at deuced the same money.
Speaker 2: Well, of course, you know all the great splits here we had, Chris Master's going after Jimmy Yang. Eugene is fighting with Kenny Dykscher. They're on the same fucking plague for your top guys. Kenny Dyksher almost gets eliminated immediately by Super Eugene.
Speaker 1: So Matt Hardy MVP are fighting here because they have a match at the Great American Bash. They pretty much few throughout this year, I believe.
Speaker 2: Hell. Yeah, they're partners, they're feuding, they're feuding ass partners. Yeah, there's a lot between these two. They're married to each other for a while.
Speaker 1: Mark Henry eliminates Ryder and Hawkins at the same time. Dude, by'm military pressing one of them into the other one, forcing them to tumble over the top rope.
Speaker 2: That was fucking awesome, Like on them for taking that legit, Like one of them's against the ropes Mark Henry mother fed bomb into the other one and they both flip over the top rope. Super scary. Could have been another and Spectel doesn't need any more injuries by the way, like even the major guy dead brothers. So I mean, good on them for doing that not dying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I thought that was super cool. Like it's definitely my pick for coolest elimination in this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, dude. They probably got dressed down crazy in the back for doing that too, Paul London's style.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, they're probably getting yelled at crazy. What are you doing, Paul London? What are you doing? Probably Kendrick.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's shut up, shut up, fuck up. But at one point, by the way, Collie Lock's eyes with Kenny Dykster and must have felt the aura, but he was powered through it and knocked him down.
Speaker 1: I felt it for me. Are you gonna he's in the shooter gear, he's just in black gear straight up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, he uh.
Speaker 1: He's ready.
Speaker 2: Save your money what.
Speaker 1: He saw what black trucks does to him?
Speaker 2: Man, not you foul not you. Damn you should put on the superhero oft fit.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I have a better shot, Well, I want to stay. I was mack do I don't want to get a ross.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you know what. Fair enough. You can't be here with about Yeah you know what. I was just there. Actually so great.
Speaker 1: Collee eliminates Shinn and Moore by simply pushing him out of the ring.
Speaker 2: Collie is not selling for a single fucking person on here. This is my goat. Like everyone is feeding in to punch him. He is not selling for He's not even selling for Kane. He is not taking shit, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I'm told I'm going up run everyweight champion, I'll sell for you later, not tonight.
Speaker 2: Not tonight. This is my knife, motherfucker. Are you kidding me? Think I confetti up there? You see that ship falling down already.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that's for, but I hope it's me.
Speaker 2: I got purple meter cheese, Like I'm not, you're not touching me.
Speaker 1: Collee then eliminates Funaki.
Speaker 2: Next for commercial break, we come back and Collie and Mark Henry are just fucking everybody up. I mean, Collie is doing the Collie chop to everybody. He's picking dudes up on off the ground that are selling because they don't want to take the Collie chop. He's picking them up and the Collie top dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he picks up Jimmy way Yang off the floor and chops him in the head. Jb el Stand is straight up off the table, fist pumping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we hate that show, Bitchmaggle, fuck you.
Speaker 1: We then had to stare down between the Great Collie and Mark Henry.
Speaker 2: This was kind of hard dude, like Collie points at him and says you Like. I was like, oh, whoa.
Speaker 1: Shit, dude, big pop for it too.
Speaker 2: I was excited they wanted it, but it was interrupted because Kane had to get his shit in on colleague.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kane came in and did his patented uppercut to Collie.
Speaker 2: He was popping off them uppercuts on Collie on this one Like that must have been the chin check for this match for him.
Speaker 1: He came in with a pre loaded receipt.
Speaker 2: Very sad style, like he came in angry as hell. He had to put over this dude. He was gonna sell for him. I mean, dude, that must be tough when you're used to being like the big man on the roster, like him and Taker and shit, Big Show even. And then this fucking dude that mogs you crazy comes in and he gets the belt and he fucking doesn't have to sell oh man.
Speaker 1: So literally everyone in the match teams up right now and they eliminate Mark Henry.
Speaker 2: They throw his ass over, dude. Yeah, and then of course Dus and Domino start beating Batista's ass. Dude.
Speaker 1: Only on SmackDown two thousand and seven, will you see Dave Taylor and the Great Colleague have a strike exchange that is fucking.
Speaker 2: Insane, dude, that is nuts. I mean Dave Taylor was going for it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dus and Domino try to eliminate Batista by ganging up on him.
Speaker 2: I love I love this. This.
Speaker 1: This like sums up like the Great College's performance in this match very very well. So Dus and Domino are trying to eliminate Batista here, they're trying to gang up on them, and they're getting them there, man, like they're getting him up. It's working. He's halfway over and I love this because Great Collie then walks over to all of them as they're trying to eliminate Batista, and he just stands there for a minute and looks at him and he's like, should I hit these guys? Or what should I do here? So Colleen anything for me here? So Kyllie throws a random punch at Domino, who has to sell it, and then walks away, and then dude kicks Batista in the leg, and then dude buks off completely from all of them.
Speaker 2: He was super not supposed to be involved in this, so much so that he hits him in the back, and then there is a blatant camera cut where Collie is no longer involved in this because Duson Domino was supposed to have the try to eliminate Batista, say that he fucked up.
Speaker 1: I love that he just kicked Batista in the leg one good time and walked away. Oop. Sorry about that that.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is his fucking match. He'll do what he wants. He'll eliminate it all all you motherfuckers. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: There's also a moment here on commentary where I think JBL has like a stroke, He's lost his mind. He's fuming about Jimmy Wang Yang or something. I don't know what's going on here. But Cole says, well, you know, don't count out Chris Masters, and JBL says, well what about Eugene, and Cole just kind of ignores it and says, oh, Ellll and Kenny Dykes are holding on here. He's also competing here. He's a good shot he win in the world title. Then there's silence. JBL then comes back and says, you just say, don't count out Eugene. Michael Cole says no, Carl says, you don't listen to me, bunch. JVL says, well, that's where you were thinking. You don't think Chris Masters is that smart? Huh? What dude?
Speaker 1: I mean, he probably has nine hundred voices in his head right now. That's fucking true. Vince is screaming at him about Eugene Toddy. He's on the bench. So Batista then throws Dus and Domino over by himself. Of course, I.
Speaker 2: Mean the disrespect of the tag champions across the board here makes me fucking sick, Like the Tag guys should be able to kick the one.
Speaker 1: Guy's ass, not Batista.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Bullshit? Bullshit? Crack him in the mouth.
Speaker 1: So Dave Taylor runs at Batista, but Batista ducks and Taylor tumbles over the top rope too.
Speaker 2: By the way, one thing I want to also note here, here's a very important bangle that's going on. James Michael Cole notes that Eugene and Dus and Domino have been having their problems over the past couple of weeks. Wow, because Deus and Domino fooled Eugene into replacing them in a match against Mark Henry in exchange for a ride in their vehicle.
Speaker 1: Oh right, the Mustang or whatever they have.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, right, the god dam they should have. They should have tied Eugene to the wrong side of the.
Speaker 1: Holy They'll take you all ride, yeah, to the tracks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's real quick. Oh but then, like you know, maybe that's where he becomes a superhero. You know, he breaks out of it, or he gets saved by who's on this fucking show, Kenny Dyks show, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Dave Taylor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. Oh, Jimmy wang Yang is the conductor. Of course, he stops the train. There you go. Easy.
Speaker 1: Caine gives Katie a choke slam here, and then Kane and Batista have a stare down again.
Speaker 2: Dude. Here is great colleague getting involved in something he was not supposed to be involved in. Cain and Battista are setting up for a stare down. They get like a second of it. Collie comes over and grabs Kane, and King comes over and gives him.
Speaker 1: The fucking opera and then they go back to staring down. Dude, I love it.
Speaker 2: It's so funny, like super blatantly like get the fuck away from me, dude, thing like. I love that. It was even more egregious than the other one.
Speaker 1: As they stare down here, Jamie Noble gets between Cana Batista. He looks at both of them, he fires up and he starts striking both of them.
Speaker 2: That is fucking I mean, that is awesome. He even he stops hitting him, and he fucking stares at him and goes ah, and then they both throw him over the top rope. Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was good.
Speaker 2: I like that, Hi, I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: So now Jamie Noble is out of the match, and Eugene walks up and he tries to high five Cana Batista and they send his ass over too.
Speaker 2: Like also, Eugene should have been wearing the cape because him getting thrown over with cape on is a good visual, Like you gotta learn the GIMMI kid.
Speaker 1: Great college probably took that ship off on by accident.
Speaker 2: Start a choking him with it for real, Golly walked up in the vaccinage and ripped his fucking he ripped a cape off. Take that shit wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you just heard, but I'll wait.
Speaker 2: This is my town now, motherfucker. Get the wrong or you take this off, I'll kill you.
Speaker 1: So Ken goes back to kicking people's asses. Here, he gives Jimmy Wayne Yang a punch that makes him literally leave his feet. I thought that was awesome.
Speaker 2: Jimmy wayn Yang tried to keep his job. I respect it. Also something just, I mean, like an anomaly. Chavo not only is still in this match, but he hits a cross body on Batista that Batista sells for.
Speaker 1: There are two things that Chavo does in this match. Okay, three, okay, okay, yeah. Chavo cross body presses Batista, not not catch Yeah, like Batista doesn't catch him, which is what you would expect.
Speaker 2: No full cross I mean he's ricky steamboat.
Speaker 1: So Jimmy Way Yang tries to crossbody Chris Masters, the Masters catches him and locks in the master lock. So what does Chavo do. Chavo walks over and breaks it up.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is going on, dude? Why did he do that? Also, Chris Masters turning a catch and cross body throwing Jimmy Yang up and catching him backwards in the masterlock is so sick.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, he was going for that's his one spot. He's gonna take it, you know.
Speaker 2: Chavo also at one point went outside the ring onto the apron, walked the apron, went around the post, walked to the other side, went back in and punched Finley in the head. And commentary was like watching him the whole time and like, oh, what Chavo doing. He must have a plan. Then he came in and did nothing, and they said, oh, that was his third thing he.
Speaker 1: Did in mash So he like maneuvers himself around the apron crazy and commentary is legitimately they're like, oh shit, what's he doing?
Speaker 2: Wow, he's kind of planned.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Oh, Chava hits the A from the one side, he rounds the turnbuckle post, he gets back. Oh my god, what he got planned, what's that? And then he punches Billy.
Speaker 2: They just start fighting. Yeah, like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: I have no idea, bro, like that was that was funny?
Speaker 2: Man, get this guy off this fucking show. They go to all yeah, man, goddamn.
Speaker 1: Matt Hardy hits MVP with the side effect here. Yes, Katie gets eliminated by Chris Masters.
Speaker 2: He just kind of throws him so, which leaves nine people remaining. I believe. I believe it's College Masters, Batista Caine, m VP, Matt Hardy, Chavo Finley, Jimmy Wangyang top guys.
Speaker 1: MVP goes for the boot in the corner here, but Matt Hardy moves and then Matt Hardy eliminates MVP, who is the United States champion.
Speaker 2: Wow, the champions being disrespected. No double champs here tonight.
Speaker 1: Masters tries to lock the Master lock in on Chavo here, but Jimmy wang Yang drop kicks them, and Chavo and wang Yang work together and eliminate Chris Masters.
Speaker 2: Yeah. On commentary, they're like, oh, yeah, these two have been in odds for a while, Like, oh, I can't believe they're working together. What the fuck did Chavo try to break the Master, Like, what's wrong with him?
Speaker 1: Dude? I have no idea? Yeah, I like that seriously, I was like looking at Hi, I'm like, this can't be, like right, this can't be what he decided to do.
Speaker 2: It make no sense.
Speaker 1: So Yang and Chavo dap up, and then Chavo goes low. Of course, this leads to Chavo trying to eliminate Yang, but Yang gets on his shoulders and throws him out instead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, flips electric chair style forward eliminates Chavo and my god, Jimmy Wang Yang is one of the final six here to win the World Championship.
Speaker 1: Kana Batista team up on the Great Colleague, but just just not having He's.
Speaker 2: Not selling not tonight. This is not tonight. Colley's super is not looking to look weak whatsoever. So they're giving them the work. They have them against the ropes, and they're trying to give like a little Okay, let's let's fucking act like we're a lemonaingum Collie one not giving up his legs like they are having such a hard time grabbing this dude's legs, and this just looks fucking so ridiculous. He's practically laying on the ropes, not going over them whatsoever until he boots them both in the head.
Speaker 1: Collie thinks this is a shoot okay, but he's just trying to fuck with me.
Speaker 2: That's right, what they told him in the back, all right, tre like, I shoot, fuck these dudes off.
Speaker 1: Oh he shit put the title on on his tree like a suit.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's fucking sick. And if there's anybody to do it with this fucking freak.
Speaker 1: So Finley puts Jimmy Wang Yang on the apron and then Hornswoggle comes out from underneath the ring, grabs his leg and pulls him off the apron and he's eliminated.
Speaker 2: Fucking assholes.
Speaker 1: Jave yells, standing up, pointing at Hornswoggle.
Speaker 2: Hey, what the fuck is that? Michael so great?
Speaker 1: Colleie then big boots Matt Hardy over the ropes and eliminates him.
Speaker 2: I mean the big boot was pretty gnarly. He like, he big boots him and Matt flips over the top rope.
Speaker 1: Collie then gives Batista lariat. He gives Caane hilariot. He's going off right now.
Speaker 2: Show me MoU dude. He Collie chops Batist day. Collie chomp's cane. He does the big ass taunt and the commentary is like, where the fuck is Finley? I haven't seen him in a minute. He no clips in and starts beating Collie with a.
Speaker 1: Dude. Collie gave Bautista the chop so hard it shook the fucking screen.
Speaker 2: He I mean, from all accounts, Collie was never light on the Collie chop, and it was like a goddamn cement. Block it in your head.
Speaker 1: I mean, if there's one thing that Collie would say, like giving tips to people, it would be to hit hard, don't hit light.
Speaker 2: You know, Collie is who I would number one go to if I was looking to be a wrestler.
Speaker 1: If you needed tips, it would be listen to the promote. That's what Great College would say.
Speaker 2: Number one, Number one.
Speaker 1: From great Colleague. Run everywey champion. Listen to the promoter right, number two, hit hard, number three, don't hit light. Oh, indeed, number four, don't do mini moods. Great advice from the Great College. That would be a great sag, great advice from Great Collie. So, like you said, man Finley comes in with the chalale. He comes straight for Collie's knees. I mean, that's the smartest guy ever.
Speaker 2: I mean, he takes him out and Collie's selling big for him too. He fucking hits up the back of the head with the sheil ay. He's going for it.
Speaker 1: Kane is up now and he goes over. He choke slams Finley, but as he gets Finley up, Tista hits Kane with the spear and everybody is down.
Speaker 2: It was actually perfect, Like Finley lands choke slam style. Kine takes the spear. I again, a risky move for a injury filled roster. Loved it though, Man, that was awesome. It was awesome. No, I loved it too. Yeah, No, it was sick. I'm a great great spot didn't make any sense. I don't know why Batista did that, but maybe he funks are Findley heavy.
Speaker 1: He just saw an opportunity. He said, Wow, this would be awesome in the video games. Batista then eliminates fit Finley, and the final three are Caine, Bautista and the great Collie.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is two of my favorite guys in Kane.
Speaker 1: Just put the mask on, man, let you'd be good.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Batista has Kane halfway over the ropes as great Collie starts to stand up. Oh so great Collie stands up. He walks over, and he's shit cans Bautista and Kane at the same time.
Speaker 2: There is so much time in between, like they're legit. Show a shot of Collie on a niece staring at them as they do this, and he gets up right, d He fucking walks over all right, boys in he throws over the top, new fucking world champion, a dominant.
Speaker 1: Win for the new world heavyweight champion, the King of SmackDown, and the summer of the Great Collie has begun.
Speaker 2: Dude. He hits the post. Roger Singh comes out here and fucking celebrate with him. Batista is flipping out, dude. He's stomping on the stairs. He walks up the ramp. Collie tells him the fuck off, dude.
Speaker 1: Collie does the throat cut. Oh shit, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? I mean, like I said, dude, they could have went easy and put the belt on Batista Orcane. I love that they tried something here and gave Collie the belt.
Speaker 1: Teddy Long is now in the ring. He presents him the world heavyweight title. Great Collie then snatches it from Teddy Long. He looks out to the crowd and he makes history.
Speaker 2: Ah. He puts the ballot up over his head, and the first shot of Great Colleague holding the world championship up in celebration is with him holding the title upside down.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a real champion.
Speaker 2: The summer of Collie on the runs, Let's fucking go. That is so I mean, that is legendary. That is what I remember the most of this Colleague title run is him holding the title upside down.
Speaker 1: Me too, man, Like that's right. Like, the one thing I remember here is him holding that shit upside down.
Speaker 2: That is so fucking awesome. Dude, that is my guy. He does not give a fuck about this shit. He's the world champion, paying me my money, and I'm not selling for you. See.
Speaker 1: Uh we go to a backstage segment here Great Colleie and Rajen singer here, and uh man, they are passionate as hell in this promo.
Speaker 2: Dude, Collie is fucking cutting a promo in his language and like he's fired up. Rudgen Singh says, you know, Great College says tonight, Indians all over the world are celebrating. They're celebrating the first ever Indian world champion. There's parades at fireworks going on right now. Let's tell him brain from New York to New Delhi. I thought that was a fucking great line.
Speaker 1: It was a good line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he says, Tonight mark's the greatest chapter ever written in WWE, because tonight marks the official reign of the Great Collie is your champion, and the Great Colleague says, this is going to be a reign of vicious terror and total domination. And Collie says, I world heavyweight champion. Let's go.
Speaker 1: The Collie is all smiles all the way through this fucking pro He's so happy.
Speaker 2: I mean, he is so goddamn tall. The cameraman is legit struggling to pan up to him.
Speaker 1: We go to another backstage segment here Vicky Guerrero is pacing back and forth as Teddy Long walks in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Teddy Long walks in, and he says, Vicky, you see what just happened? And Vicky says, what do you mean what happened? What do you blinch? She said, we do have a small problem. Who's gonna face the Great Collie of the Great American Bash, and then he said, shit, I haven't thought about that shot. He has beavor you let me think about it for a second.
Speaker 1: I know it's this weekend, but I just haven't even thought about it all.
Speaker 2: I don't even considered the Great American Bash made event for SmackDown. Not what's fuck? We got Paul London.
Speaker 1: No, Paul London is gone.
Speaker 2: Okay, get Spanky on the phone, get him the next We got to get him a flight to the Great America Bash.
Speaker 1: Spanky's gone too.
Speaker 2: Spanky's gone too, okay. Ah Kennedy, Ken Kennedy, Kennedy and the great colleague. He's fucking been ready.
Speaker 1: Ken Kennedy, Edge, did you watch the show like we just went over this? I even told you when I walked in.
Speaker 2: Ah, fucking Batista and Kane, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, probably say I know, Yeah, I got. That's all I got. Isn't the Dully Boys and Undertaker, the horrible Magic American Pass God?
Speaker 2: No, we gotta bring it back. How about you know? Well, Batista did sign a contract last week to fake face Collie and Caine's No More contender for the world title, and they were the final two in the Battle Royal. You know what, let's just have a match with them, Caine on one Batista in the winner. We'll go in to face Great Collie for the World Championship. Vicky said, all right, that's cool, and Teddy looks at her and says, you like that. Now, that's Tabernacle. What was the Wackle relations That's what the confetti was for. It actually dropped in the ring. We just didn't get to see.
Speaker 1: It was just where the fans.
Speaker 2: They have to understand it when they say Tabernacle, you gotta go fucking crazy here.
Speaker 1: W WE Magazine presents the Raw Rebound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're hyping up the Sina Lashley match that's gonna be happening at Great American Bash for the w w E title. And they get, uh, you know some legends here talking like Stone Cold here's talking about Cena lastlie.
Speaker 1: Uh he says, that's a dream badge. Okay, just fuck you don't fucking pat you let me today.
Speaker 2: Well, Rick Flair has something add here. He says, Well, Lashly, you know, is young and strong and motivated, and Sina, well he's young and strong and motivated. Alrighty, then, so.
Speaker 1: This is the Raw Rebound, but we only get to talk about Johnston and Bobby Lashley. What about the rest of RAW.
Speaker 2: I promise you on this week in two thousand and seven RAW, there was nothing else to talk about. You see this fucking card for this pay per view. There's not shit going on.
Speaker 1: Well, now it's time for Matt Hardy Versus KD.
Speaker 2: I really wish it wasn't. I really wish it wasn't time for Matt Hardy versus KD. I've watched, you know, like I get what was going on here. There is something that they could do here, but whatever, the the boys were not on their best to night like they were not. This match sucked ass. Okay, what do you want for me? This fucking boring, ass fucking match? Like they fucking didn't do shit. They had like fifteen fucking minutes. Why was this fifteen minutes? They were both in a battle royal just now they couldn't just fucking Oh they're both beat up. Oh of course an inside cradle like took this home in five No, I gotta watch fifteen minutes of getting textre heat.
Speaker 1: Why so MVP is backstage watching Matt Hardy on the CRT TV.
Speaker 2: He's got that silver joint too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're right, the Toshiba TV.
Speaker 2: I like that one. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: The mattch starts with Matt Hardy fighting KD back into a headlock. Here Kde misses an elbow and Matt hits two lines and shit cansm you.
Speaker 2: Can repeat that for sixteen minutes. I will, dude, I swear not fucking joking. By the way, they fucking show a recap of Kenny being eliminated by Masters earlier. It comes back to the regular show and JBL says, well, this show is what I call tabernacle. Dude, someone's gonna fucking tell me what's going on. Like I'm losing it. I'll lose the fucking mind.
Speaker 1: So Matt Hardy hits a baseball slide here he heads back into the ring. KD cuts him off. He slides under Matt and slips him up and hits a slingshot splash onto his back.
Speaker 2: There was a couple promising things here where I thought the match was about to like kick in the next gear, and it just never gets there. That's really the biggest issue here. They didn't really do anything wrong. It wasn't any funck ups like it was a fucking run of the middle SmackDown TV match. But I don't know. I'm just used to smack Down matches being a little exciting. This felt like a house show match.
Speaker 1: So Kde grabs a headlock here, Matt works up, Corksey does.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Matt works up, only to run into a Kde dropkick for a two. So Katie grabs another headlock. Here, Matt works up.
Speaker 2: You can't imagine, all right?
Speaker 1: Yes that it's a bellied back for a double down.
Speaker 2: Indeed, indeed.
Speaker 1: And then Ktie dropped toe holds Matt into the ropes. Okay, that was kind of cool, and we head back into the chin lock.
Speaker 2: I paused this match six times, I wrote down every time I did it.
Speaker 1: Maybe they do the chin lock headlock deal a couple more times. Look at some heat, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, fuck.
Speaker 1: So Matt hits a clothesline here for another double down. Matt hits a line in the corner and then a bulldog out of the corner for it two.
Speaker 2: Little raven combo.
Speaker 1: Matt hits a body slam and then heads to the second rope to hit his patented elbow to the standing opponent.
Speaker 2: I mean, my man, dude.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, he's gonna do the leg drop.
Speaker 2: Not even the shots even on him when he does the huh. And then the next thing you see is Kenny Dykscher standing up bent over for an elbow to the back of the neck. Damn, Like, all right, I understand you don't want to do the leg drop anymore, but damn, man, that's like your thing. The crowd, by the way, also dead for the hull, probably because they had been watching you for a few weeks. Sin saw you do shitty elbow?
Speaker 1: Is that what he's doing now? The elbow?
Speaker 2: I think so? Like I think that he just didn't want to do the leg drop anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't blame him, but damn, that's right.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel too.
Speaker 1: So Katie jumps to the top rope. Here Matt Hardy cuts him off. Hardy grabs his head. He hits a twist of fade off the second to pick up the wind cool finish.
Speaker 2: Confusing though, what Kenny Dyksher was thinking here, because from what I understand, Kenny Dexter's finish is leg drop off the top rope. He climbs to the top rope with Matt hardy standing, I mean right in front of him. I don't know what he was going for.
Speaker 1: He was going for an elbow to a standing opponent.
Speaker 2: He was going off there, I mean twisted fade off. The second was cool. I'll take that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a dope finish.
Speaker 2: I liked this just felt like a went on forever.
Speaker 1: Oh but Tista versus Kane tonight number one Contenders match.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like the cane moving graphic with him with gig marks on his forehead.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Pretty good.
Speaker 1: And we get a video package here for the American Badass Chuck film.
Speaker 2: Then okay, so we opened the shot here and it kind of you know, cinematic opens up and we see a guy standing facing away, staring at a garage and he's walking towards it, Like, who the fuck is that? There's a dog with him. I was say what the dog doing first of all, and then I find out it is Chuck Palombo and I was like, wow, this is I I don't know if I knew this is how they reintroduced him, Like I know he shows up with the bike, but I didn't know he got pretapes.
Speaker 1: It kind of blew me away when I saw it.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, he says. Uh, he says. When I think of an adrenaline rush, I think of my bikes, I said, Oh, he says, I've I've built some of the nastiest, fastest, and most unforgiving bikes on the road. My bikes are furious, they have unrelenting power, and most importantly, they dominate the road, just like I plan on dominating in the ring. I'm Chuck Palumbo. Prepare for the rid of your life. Dude, there it is? What what like you done it? Now? I build bikes. I mean, you know what, what's the undertaker? Look what the fuck is going on? I build bikes and you should be afraid of that.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to remember in two thousand and seven how big the American Chopper deal was. Sure, so like that was a huge deal back then, and people were super into the Harley Davison American Chopper deal. So I guess their idea here was, like we can kind of build some synergy here on SmackDown, you know, and do something with Chuck Plombo. Who you know, Chuck Colombo is a huge guy man like I.
Speaker 2: Like Chuck Plombo. He's got moves, he's big, he's got a good look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's easy to forget that. He's huge, Like he's like a massive guy. So, like, of course they want to do something with this guy. I mean, I'm fucking whatever. He's the undertaker. I'm cool with that. You should run Eugene over, yeah, like whul cogin. You should attach him to the back of the bike, take him across the arena.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's stuff you could do with then. I just don't think this video did of justice.
Speaker 1: Church of Hot Addiction by Coke Starship is the official theme song for the Great American Bash.
Speaker 2: I forgot about Cobra Starship.
Speaker 1: Dude, me too, I haven't heard that name in a long time.
Speaker 2: Man. They did the goddamn Snakes on a Plane song?
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 2: That's the one I know most I know they did better Watch. That was a really important one.
Speaker 1: That's just the one.
Speaker 2: That's all you need. Really.
Speaker 1: We go into a pre tape here. Jesse and Festus are here to talk about magazines, what.
Speaker 2: Like and what like. You have to be sitting there like writing this show and looking at the landscape scene all the top guys are leaving or getting hurt, and you are told you have to do pre tapes for CPA. Chuck plumble on the bike at Jesse and Festus like you have to be eating shit constantly, Like this is a disaster fucking waiting to happen. Man, Jesse and goddamn Festus are here to talk about the magazines. Of course, they're in front of the promo curtain classic. Hi, I'm Jesse and this is my partner Festus and Festus of course Wing just looking insane and he's got a huge statoo on his arm. He says, we're so excited about coming to SmackDown. And one of the greatest things about being at W Superstar is got our picture taken all the time, whether it be with all you or for a magazine like this. And he holds up a magazine that has ray Masterial on the cover. Look at ray Masterio on the cover.
Speaker 1: There he is.
Speaker 2: How about that? I mean, I can't wait to wear on the cover. Look at that face and it zooms in on Festus's face. I mean he is out to launch. He's fucked. Yeah, man, look at it. That is the face that will see a lot of magazines. Jesse and Festus coming to SmackDown Duce Domino. Watch the fuck out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that taxization is getting bolstered. Watch your ass, buddy, come on, two star matches coming. Jesse and fest has been a good time to come.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: They just had a memo, this this show sucks.
Speaker 2: It's our time to shine. Listen, you gotta give it to Jesse. Infesti's at the very least their theme song was hot.
Speaker 1: This Gus Engravy. I mean, come on, man, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: That's that's well worth the run at the very least. And fuck doctor Death.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would have liked to see Jesse like actually get a chance to wrestle.
Speaker 2: You know, I bet he had some fucking shit to the show too, Like he had to have known something. He probably knew a little more than being Festus's friend. And then slam Master j and then they fucking accused Jesse of giving Festus drugs and he was like that. I love that.
Speaker 1: Jesse and Festus are like standing here on this tag t thing. And somehow that leads to Antonio Noki getting super pissed off, Like the Domino falling pro Festus sing off at Teddyo is hilarious.
Speaker 2: He's starting right here. That's fucking unbelievable, man, I mean, what a career this guy has had.
Speaker 1: We go backstage. MVP is here when a guy that I do not know walks up to ask a question.
Speaker 2: James, I usually can give you an answer. I could usually find out who the interviewers are. Once in a while we get a Mark Lloyd in our Lives right right, James, I have no fucking idea who this guy is. Dude.
Speaker 1: I couldn't find who it was either. I looked it up. I couldn't find out who this guy was. I'm sure somebody that's listening knows this guy. I'm sure he might have been childhood, he.
Speaker 2: Might have been the guy he is like the goddamn fucking John of the Coach would have two thousand and SmackDown. But to me, this guy's a smack dass. I don't know who the fuck this is.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: His suit looks nuts, he looks like he was forced into this position at the last second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no clue, this guy is. Yeah, great job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he says, Hey, MVP, I got a quick question, and MVP says, we want to ask why I'm better than you and the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: No, no, we could talk about that.
Speaker 2: I guess that's not quite what I was looking for us hoping maybe you want to ask, what do you think of Jesse and feesis?
Speaker 1: I didn't do that brom.
Speaker 2: You dude, what there's big silver crd TV reight bind you. What the fuck are you doing? Oh on it, dude, Okay, very good chance at that. It is fucking true that the boys were playing a two.
Speaker 1: In the locker room, dude, almost guaranteed.
Speaker 2: So the guy says, Actually, I want to get your thoughts on your mchur in American Mash. You know, Matt Hardy was victorious tonight. He did eliminate you in the battle roll, you know. MVP says, Hey, what the fuck excuse you? I know you didn't just walk in here and ask we have that Hardy. Let MENA tell you something. You sun up a bitch. You don't know me. You have no absolutely no idea what I'm capable of of the world, save my lifetime time and see things you've only seen on a movie screen. And I've been to and survived places. You pray to God you'll never have to go to my contract, my lifestyle, and this US Championship says I'm better than you, and I'm better than all the smeeckdown fans and most importantly Matt Hardy, because I know you're watching. You could have be played Halo two right now. I'm better than you at this Sunday, I will prove it. Get out of my locker room, and mystery man leaves, never to be seen again. They kill him when he goes out of the locker room. Actually they hit him with a bike and put him on the trade tracks.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, so he gets assulted a lot of people.
Speaker 2: He just showed up, wrong plays, wrong time.
Speaker 1: MVP is in great shape here man, he looks great.
Speaker 2: Dude, he's great, and like, yeah, I uh, I wish he got, like, you know, a bigger push at least one at least just to see, you know what I mean, like like, give him a guy, even if it's a month world tie a round, let me see what it looks like.
Speaker 1: It cuts to Michael Cole and jbl here and right behind them two fans in the backstand up and show off their tall boys.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I mean they probably went through six of them getting through this show.
Speaker 1: And now it's time to run down the Great American Bash.
Speaker 2: So we have, of course, the US title online for SmackDown, it's Matt Hardy versus MVP. But on Raw we have the inner title match of Jeff Hardy versus U Manga. That was probably fucking sweet.
Speaker 1: These two matches sound all right? Yeah, this sound pretty cool.
Speaker 2: WB title John Cena versus Bobby Lashley, which is a dream match.
Speaker 1: Hey, I bet that was pretty good too.
Speaker 2: This one caught me off, caught me by surprise. Texas Boroup match Dusty Rhodes versus Randy Orton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess we're still kicking the Legend Killer Gimmick year.
Speaker 2: That sounds fun. I'm into that Women's title Candice Michelle versus Melina. They do some fucking crazy moves. I bet they were fucking go for it here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not World.
Speaker 2: Title of VCW CM Punk versus John Morrison, who I believe just became John Morrison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just I'm not a huge John Morrison guy, but you know, young and fired up CM Punk. I'm sure they get something.
Speaker 2: There's at least one match that I know Punk has with Morrison that he says he liked, he said he hated all the other ones. I don't know which one that falls into about it and of course world heavyweight title is on the line, Battista or Kane versus the Great Colleague. And the picture they show here is just three just fucking I mean really, two insane look at guys and very handsome Batista. Collie has the shouting picture with the photoshop the world title over him. Dude, that was crazy, man Like that is legendary to me. I love that, Like they could have told him to do anything else. He's not even looking like he's yelling. He just looks like he's going.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: The belt is huge, by the way, gigantic. The world title has never been that fucking big, dude. So Caine and Batista are walking to the ring here.
Speaker 2: Of course, Batista is walking through the backstage and his is normal, and Kane is of course walking through the red hallway because hell follows him anywhere he goes.
Speaker 1: WWE presents jes for Men Hair Color, Stay in the game moments. It was the Great Colligue winning the belt.
Speaker 2: Let's go stay in the game. Get your hair right, Gray, motherfucker? What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I love the little camera they got on this like whole deal here they have this little camera where under the footage a Great Collie winning the bell. It just a bunch of dudes hanging out with a new hair, drinking beers.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool, dude. I took a screens out of one of them, which is one guy super happy and like a girl's like, oh hell yeah, your hair is looking prettyweet and colle hold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Greg Colley's hanging out with the belts. The hair is looking good.
Speaker 2: Man. Wow, this is a great night.
Speaker 1: Great Collie won the belt and the world was a unity for us, swallowing ton ah.
Speaker 2: The fucking flower started to blossom, the hair started to go not gray. Things were well. Stock market up.
Speaker 1: Notice that the Great Collie loses the title and we suffer a financial crisis.
Speaker 2: Probably not thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I am thinking The Great American Bash is presented by Zidio.
Speaker 2: That doesn't exist anymore, Just so.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, absolutely not. It was a Comcast deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like something that Comcast launch was it like just something and it just kind of hit fans that visit a website. Are you the ww's biggest fanjams? You go to video dot com to prove it.
Speaker 1: I actually looked into this contest. If you want to hear about it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would love to hear about it.
Speaker 1: Actually, this will be the one and only time that video has ever talked about again.
Speaker 2: So lock in, yeah, come on now, So.
Speaker 1: You could submit a sixty second video to video dot com. Do you get it? Do you get what it's called? Video video?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Of course, video was launched by Comcast, and they want to know why you're WWE's biggest fan. So video dot Com users will help vote. Top ten users will be chosen by video users, and then five additional users will be chosen by a panel of WWE judges. Wow to be flown to New York City to participate in WWE's Summer Slam weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh how about that, I'm assuming they were chosen.
Speaker 1: Yes, they will host a red carbon event to determine w's biggest fan.
Speaker 2: That's fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Hope somebody's super deserving won that.
Speaker 1: The winners will receive more than thirty three thousand dollars, including a grand prize of twenty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: WWE twenty four to seven on Demand will feature the fifteen finalist videos, what including the winning entry footage from the red carpet event and other behind the scenes videos.
Speaker 2: The Oh my god wb vault w bvont needs to get on this fucking now. Oh my god, these exist, they have these, We need to see this.
Speaker 1: To celebrate the crowning of ww's Biggest Fan WW twenty four to seven and its affiliates will be giving away a month of subscription in September ten new subscribers.
Speaker 2: Hooray, Wow, this is a good deal. Here. What the fuck?
Speaker 1: And that is the video contest? I don't actually know who won. I don't actually know if there's footage of the red carpet event or whatever, but well there has to be. I assume it happened.
Speaker 2: I do see a little more info here. Video dot Com receives an amazing response, logging more than one thousand video entries for the contest, with more than seven hundred and eighty five thousand total video views and counting this Friday. When the fuck was this posted? I don't know if there's a fucking date on this. It says this Friday, w woilll be announcing the whatever of the rw's Biggest Fan Video Contest at a special red carpet event. The fifteen finalists will be in New York city to have their videos judge by w B superstars John Cena, Stone, called Steve Austin Batista, Randy Orton and others on the eventful Summer Slam weekend. One lucky winner will be crowned WIT's biggest fan and will receive the grand price twenty five thousand dollars. And this took Oh they give the address here where the red carpet events happening. Wow? Yeah, And I don't know if they show if there's any articles about who won here? Who? Who is w's biggest fan? We need to Oh, oh my god, I found out who won the contest?
Speaker 1: Who was it?
Speaker 2: Mike Timbson from Los Angeles? Really Mike Timson beat out thousands of other contestants and uh he won. He won the goddamn deal here.
Speaker 1: You might know him as the kiss Demon from w c W.
Speaker 2: It says, yeah, the excitement was palpable. Is the judges conferred eventually crowning lifelong fanatic Timpson as WB's biggest fan. Timpson's video creatively and comically showcased the effect to which thirty years of w B entertainment has influenced him at home, at work, and throughout his Daily Life. Nice, but he showed up is super Team.
Speaker 1: And then kicked his ass.
Speaker 2: Wow, congratulations, Goddamn Mike Timpson. I wonder what he's up to now. You said he became the kids demon now.
Speaker 1: And now it's time for Yane versus Baltista number one contender match.
Speaker 2: Caine and Batista two top guys.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I wanna air a little grievance here because I, uh, far be it from me to ever stand up for Kane, but I think he got an unfair shake here. He is the number one contender and I would have been okay with this if they didn't say this was a number one contenders match. That's bullshit. He was number one contender and he shook his match. This could have just still been Can versus Batista winner for his great colleague, and Kane still could be number one contenter coming out of that. But instead, fucking Kane has to put up his opportunity because Edge got hurt.
Speaker 1: Well, Batista gets his full pyro again.
Speaker 2: That was cool, dude. He's fucking super fired up when he comes out too. He looks at the ring at Kan who's already in the ring. He says, you want this? Huh? You want it that as hard as fuck.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, his whole character in WW is badass motherfucker with coolest stuff.
Speaker 2: He is the animal. I mean, he looks fucking awesome here too, dude, So.
Speaker 1: Kina Batista man, we lock up Caine's shoulder, tackles Batista. He scrambles for a pin.
Speaker 2: Cain is scared, dude, Cain looks I mean, he is the least intimidating Caine ever maybe here, like I don't know what's going on, Like he is still goddamn Caine from Hell. I see the goddamn red hallway. You're still from Hell, buddy, what are you doing? I know Batista is the animal, but kick his ass.
Speaker 1: This guy shot Kane McMahon's.
Speaker 2: Yes he did, Yes, he did so.
Speaker 1: Caine body slams Batista. He grabs a chin lock.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Bautista fights up and hits a belly to back suplex.
Speaker 2: Fuck you man, stop doing that.
Speaker 1: Batista follows up with a nice kitchen sink to k Then he goes for a rear naked choke.
Speaker 2: That kitchen sink was gnarly. I was, like I wrote down. Kine kicks out at nothing, receipt coming Batista.
Speaker 1: Hits a line in the corner here, but Kane throws him back into the corner hits his own line. Kane then hits a big boot on Batista and that throws him out of the ring.
Speaker 2: Of course, and we have to scramble here because smeckdown rolls on.
Speaker 1: After this, Kane stalks Batista on the outside. They do a double line, double down, head into commercial. We come back. Kane is going for the cane line.
Speaker 2: Right, of course. I mean he's going for all the shit here. He hit him with a big booty hoods up top, but Batista cuts him off, picks him up. Oklahoma Stampede.
Speaker 1: Look good, Love that that was cool?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Batista sets up for the Batista bomb here, but Kane runs him into the corner. Kane hits a sidewalk slam for a two here. Kane takes back over Caine heads back up for the cane line here. This time he jumps, but Batista rolls out of the way. Yes, a surprise. They protected this move so much. I feel like it always gets kicked out of anyways.
Speaker 2: I know. Yeah, I'm not used to seeing Kane miss that.
Speaker 1: Batista follows up with a spinebuster and he sets up for the spear. Kane kicks Batista, he goozles him. He hits the choke slam, but it's only.
Speaker 2: Two I mean, big pop from the crowd to the crowd bit on that too. Kan must have been beaten a ton of dudes with the choke slam.
Speaker 1: Still, Kan goes for the tombstone. Batista gets down. Kane lines him out of the ring and he heads back outside. Why that's what commentary said, Why why are you doing that? Dude?
Speaker 2: Jb Elllegit says, Wow, you're an idiot. What do you doing, Michael?
Speaker 1: Are you talking to me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Uh? Batista cuts him off by throwing him into the steps and throwing them back in the ring. Batista heads to the top rope and he hits a flying shoulder tackle that.
Speaker 2: Was fucking crazy. Even on commentary, they're like, oh, wow, he usually doesn't do this. I thought he was gonna like kind of do the same thing Kane was doing and miss. No dude, flying shoulder tackle. And then they show a shot of both of them down, but in the distance on the ramp you could see the tallest man of all time lumbering down to the rim.
Speaker 1: Great Collie has problems with everybody on this show.
Speaker 2: He is a shit starter, dude, he is, and he doesn't give a fuck either. He's not He's not waiting for you to come to him. He's coming to beat the shit out of you.
Speaker 1: Great Collie walks down to the ring and starts kicking Batista's ass.
Speaker 2: Dude. Batista gets a two count, stands up and turns around, and Collie punches him in the head. And it gets so raucous that like Caine is going after Collie. Batista and Caine now have to team up to fucking take out Collie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they eventually do. They line him out of the ring. He lands on his feet. He starts walking back towards the ramp, and Teddy Long comes out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Teddy's in just a minute, the Great Collie. This Sunday at Great America Bash, you were going to be defending the world title against one of those men, but by god, now you'll be facing both of them. This Sunday at the Great America Bash is going to be a triple threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship. Halla and his music hits. Collie is pissed, and then they go They show a shot back in the ring now, and it's Kane and Batista standing there like fucking you know, Pissedkine has removed both of his alpha bants.
Speaker 1: He's holding both of them in the ring.
Speaker 2: He like super wants to be done with this. He's so sick of fighting Collie and Collie not selling for him.
Speaker 1: He was right. He starts shooting, man, That's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: He was pissed. Yeah, dude, everyone's staring at each other. Collie points at the ring, Batista and Kane face off, and Collie goes to celebrate again with the belt to take SmackDown off the air. I mean, the great goddamn Collie man, he is. He is putting his foot down. He's putting his foot down, and he's putting up your ass too.
Speaker 1: SmackDown needs a top guy, and great Collie is ready to be that guy.
Speaker 2: I mean, he holds the belt to September. So the goddamn Summer of Collie is real. Man, I listen, I love the Monster of the Summer deal. We were just talking about ECW's Big Show and the Summer of Big Show. Like, Monster of the Summer is a good deal.
Speaker 1: Great College's gonna take advantage of every single day. He's got it.
Speaker 2: Man, Dude, you were showing me the other day that, like with Kane had like thirteen singles matches or something. I bet Kane hated with all of them.
Speaker 1: Dude. Yeah, Kane and Great Collie had a bunch of singles matches here over the next five or so years.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure there was even more when it comes to tags.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you count the house shows too, you know.
Speaker 2: Odd episode of SmackDown though, Man, I mean like, I can't you know, watching this, I can't say that I am hopeful for the show other than the Great Collie and uh, you know what that's that's a lot to hang your hat on, just the big Man. Well, that is it for WWE SmackDown July twentieth, two thousand and seven. And now it's time for the man even.
Speaker 1: Let's read some fucking names, all right, Welcome to the main event, starting in the five dollars tier, Poky Pooky Big V with the Big d Dick el Sheh, Deadlock's favorite Barista kaiwaf Dave Barista. Welcome from Stupor Cross Card twin step brother, Oh gig My scrot called that meatball MARINERA.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I fucking don't like that at all.
Speaker 1: Ray Sikalas, Hello, bright to Jerry goes to his eighty seven year old grandma's house for pie.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's that's fucking very wholesome. That's the only wholesome thing we've ever heard about in eighty seven.
Speaker 1: Year old grandma reptar on ice.
Speaker 2: Oh, reptar reptar. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Greg Jackson, Hello, they call me Chase because I'm rich Dan, I'm heart Son.
Speaker 2: You will die in six days. I am him? I m ken Who the fuck are you?
Speaker 1: Russell Gohier, Hello, Logan Bowlie, Eric Slater does Shandy Man, He's back, Dante bon Giovanni.
Speaker 2: Oh, I like that, bon Giovanni.
Speaker 1: Ten dollars Tier Justin five oh one, justin for every real one. That's us Slash Cobaine four. My back hurts. My name is a Dora. My back hurts.
Speaker 2: Oly shit, you know a doors back hurts.
Speaker 1: Cain Bluie Caine blue Blooie. Healer is a seven year old pup. You six sons of bandits scissorhead doctor Hokage.
Speaker 2: Oh, congrats on your doctorate.
Speaker 1: Ball is life eight Ball's SD sleepness. Yeah yeah, Jeremiah Stagger paying the APA to kick my eighty seven year old grandlaw's ass.
Speaker 2: Now, come on, we were doing the whole some fucking grandma names JVT thirty three, thirty three.
Speaker 1: Jackson Herod Hello, Mondo cool Kyle, Yeah eh, Chad Gables sympathizer, Yeah yeah, William Evans, Andre avdif the Fornelius long Way, Nathan Benoir Innanito Cafe.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love a good cafe. He got the bagels.
Speaker 1: Blake Bell, Brian Tate, Giovanni g Belly, No nice, I fuck with this guy.
Speaker 2: J R.
Speaker 1: Loon Yeah eh, Joe Bork Oh, conceptual Caleb Ideally my name is Nova Caine.
Speaker 2: Ah see somebody else said that about you know, Isa Gancom should have had some kind of Nova Kane deal.
Speaker 1: Dandy Lyons of June, Oh, Curtis Fretwell c KA Love seventeen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just felt like inappropriate situation.
Speaker 1: J Awesome, Mike's brother, swamp Wizard w Y gimme yeah, Left Tina and Darsan.
Speaker 2: I mean left Tina yeah, hell no, hell no, hell no. You can't just do that with any and our said adjacent names.
Speaker 1: B Number two four eight. Oh, Kanashi, Michael Tierre Turner, Porfyry Petrovitch Porphyry.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is fun. That's a fucking that's a name right there, Porfyry Pe fuck it.
Speaker 1: Kurt Brewbach the Purple Warrior.
Speaker 2: Yes, clown j R. Oh yeah, oh is that right?
Speaker 1: Shun Darnell Family shared account.
Speaker 2: Are you goddamn kidding me? What?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you? Who the fucking family's watching this?
Speaker 1: JD XO Hello j D, Kylie Denton, Hello.
Speaker 2: Kylie, Chase.
Speaker 1: Richardson.
Speaker 2: I'm not fucking saying hello to Chase, Richard said, I'm not fucking happy that. How you got real loud there? Lou Sassle, Hello, Lou Louis Assle. Oh? Really do you think I shows a fucking jokelu Huh?
Speaker 1: VC labs W I.
Speaker 2: You kind of figured that out way better than I did. I would have just said VC lxvs W.
Speaker 1: Bryston Come on, Pablo Jacob Bunkie got that venus like bald t funky Z Royal Bubbles. Yeah in my opmium, Darvin Bostias, Yeah, I'm by so I fuck her and Dar's son? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Son? Oh? And her son? That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Jordan Novaski, Dug Cooda Sweeney Hello, Michael Johnson, ve Sumi x D. You're good at these man Xbox Live gamer tags, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Wow, Like you got the fucking vision for it, dude. That's that's vex MUCKs for me.
Speaker 1: Slam Coatta hitting Johnny with the inverted stink face?
Speaker 2: Stinky? What is it? My fucker? Is I like like facing me? You're doing the Bronco buster? Is that what that is? Or is it upside down stink face? Where still you're asked but you're upside down for some reason.
Speaker 1: Jacob Pinn let me know. Stevie ray Garza. Yeah, yeah, my only job for my big booty goth Latina girlfriend LARPer Bobby basically bag basically Doug Nut basically.
Speaker 2: Basically you're not understanding.
Speaker 1: David Tatteage.
Speaker 2: Hmm Hello David.
Speaker 1: Tofer twenty four ninety three Tofer numbers fifteen dollars tier come, dir Taker, Uh huh. I don't know. Well that's the best I got, boys, all right.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, you find honesty's the best policy, buddy? All right, I'll tell you hey, all good real ones know.
Speaker 1: Jr. Was breaking out the shooting Star Press Weekly during his OVW.
Speaker 2: Run, Jim Ross Jr. Was there another Jr? Jr?
Speaker 1: Kratos, Mariah May break Monroe's tiffy time?
Speaker 2: Where do you fucking think you are? Buddy?
Speaker 1: Scorpio Sky and the Rizzler aka Sky Rizzy.
Speaker 2: These guys sign up for a fucking duel account? The fuck a you kidding me? Son? I'm separately Scorpio Sky and the Rizzler Cory Chase, no shards sons.
Speaker 1: Account on Ashley?
Speaker 2: Is that still a thing?
Speaker 1: Maddie's son?
Speaker 2: Why are you just taking liberties now?
Speaker 1: Lafayette w Yeah, oh w Damion from Hell Jason Jonaz one hundred and twur annual, Kyle not Gile Oh, I.
Speaker 2: Love you, Kyle not Kyle Casey yay, and.
Speaker 3: Oh still the champion of the Patreon I have forty one Chuck Lttel for most mo Fucker twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Also go Reds Go reds.
Speaker 2: Oh No, man, Chuck Lettel. You're the champion, so I won't beat you down a little too much here because I was looking at your team. You've been getting beat down this season enough, so you don't deserve that, you know what, I hope they do well.
Speaker 1: The Reds aren't even five hundred right now.
Speaker 2: They're at the bottom of the central. Yeah, holy fuck, that's tough. That's tough. Chuck Ltel. Oh, Chuckletel did message us after the last pod, by the way and say, hey, that was me. My name did kick it off?
Speaker 1: Oh, welcome for the second time.
Speaker 2: It changed it for this weekend. You know what he figured out, Chuck Lateel. He is looking for most fuck fucker twenty twenty six. His campaign started, I mean at the beginning of the year, and I mean he's two weeks in a row champion. We haven't had that in a minute. James, Where where is Dick Bungus? Where is g gooming bad guy?
Speaker 1: You never know who's gonna win the championship. You gotta tune in to the main event to see.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you all so much for signing up on the Patreon Chuckletel, thank you of course for being the champion, and thank you for closing out the main event. Well that is it for us this week on the Deadlock Podcast. Thank you for joining us. Everybody make sure to check us on a Patreon that's patreon dot com slash deadlock. Do you make sure to check out the after show. Check us out on YouTube, check us out on Instagram, check us out on techtok. We're all over the Got Dead place. You can't go anywhere within the dead without looking at Deadlock, So you better lock the fucking and come back next week for another edition of the Deadlock Podcast.
Speaker 1: Let's read some fucking so we didn't fuck you. No, no, don't