Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Shaw. Let's have some fun.
Speaker 2: On a Wednesday, a Hope day, and we have made it over halfway through the week.
Speaker 1: Smile even now it's kind of a rough day. Maybe a bit of a rocky show here for a bit. Put a smile on your face. We're over halfway through the week, and here's what's on tap for tonight. Yes, I'm at some point in time going to make fun of the liberal white woman for kissing Jasmine Crocketts feet. And we'll go over emails and Texas doing good things. We're going to talk about local elections, not my specific one, but why they matter so much. I'll get to all those things in a while. But you know, and I know what we have to talk about. What we're going to talk about, what has the anti communist, the MAGA, the America First Movement on fire with rage today? I have not one theory. I have two theories about why these things are happening, what is coming out, and I'm going to get to both of them. One of them may make you feel better, probably will the other one will undoubtedly horrify you and make you feel worse. But what am I talking about? Just in case you haven't been paying attention to the news. You haven't been on social media. Trump's full comments to Laura Ingram about foreign workers H one B workers coming into the country. They are going like wildfire across the nation today. So let's listen to what he said.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I think and I know the H one be very well and it's something that I frankly use and I shouldn't be allowed to use.
Speaker 4: We shouldn't have it very very bad for workers.
Speaker 1: And oh wait, that was Donald Trump from a while ago. That was the wrong one. Let's go to Donald Trump's comments with Laura Ingram about these foreign works.
Speaker 5: You see some big tech companies where they'll lay off nine thousand workers and then they'll apply for.
Speaker 1: A bunch of overseas visas.
Speaker 5: And I sort of wonder, my, that doesn't totally make sense to meth Does that displacement in that math worries me a bit? And what the President has said, he said very clearly, we want the very best, in the brightest to make America their home.
Speaker 1: We want them to build great companies and so forth.
Speaker 5: But I don't want companies to fire nine thousand American workers and then to go and say we can't find workers here in America.
Speaker 1: Wait, that was the wrong clip too. All right, nev, Let's go to Trump's comments on Laura Ingram. What do you have to.
Speaker 5: Say this idea that American citizens don't have the talent to do great things, that you have to import a foreign class of servants and professors to do these things.
Speaker 1: I just reject that.
Speaker 5: I actually think we invest in our own people, we can do a lot of good.
Speaker 1: That was the wrong one too. Let's go to what Trump did actually say to Laura Ingram.
Speaker 6: Each one b visa thing will not be a big priority for your administration, because if you want to raise wages for American workers, you can't flood the country with tens of thousands or hundreds.
Speaker 4: And we also do have to bring in talent.
Speaker 7: When we got your talent, we don't have talented people.
Speaker 3: No, you don't have You don't have certain talents, and you have to people have to learn. You can't take people off an unapplied like an unemployment line and say I'm going to put you into a factory who we're going to make missiles.
Speaker 1: We don't have the talent. We can't learn if you don't have a job, we can't put you in a factory and teach you how to work it. All right, So what did I show up to today? I don't even know what the total number is. I did read them all. I showed up to like this, Bronco six hundred thousand Chinese students, H one bs and wealth redistribution. What a crappy twenty four hours. The entire year has been in service to his donors. I'm at the point where I won't care if he's impeached, removed, indicted, and sent to prison. I have another one. I mean, I have so many, Hey, Jesse, no more cope. The nineties Democrat that is Trump is thumbing his nose at the base and embracing the immigration and globalist whims of his donors and the lobbyists is destroying his presidency. The die is cast. So this is not what I voted for. I'm gonna stop. I'm not gonna read all these but this is what I showed up to today, Your white hot anger at Trump's one of the worst interviews, maybe the worst interview he's ever given. So, like I said, I have two working theories about what is happening right now. Let me go with the first one that might make you feel better. Parts of it may offend you, and I don't care if they do, but it might make you feel better. Right, And keep in mind, it wasn't just Trump with sitting down with Laura Ingram saying things like this. We have DHS Secretary Christinome going on the news and at the same time, almost as if it's coordinated, saying things like.
Speaker 8: That, we're going to keep using our visa programs, We're just going to make sure that they have integrity, that we're actually doing the vetting of the individuals who come into this country, that they want to be here for the right reasons, that they're not supporters of terrorists and organizations that hate America. And that's what I think is so remarkable is under the Trump administration we've sped up our process and added integrity to the visa programs, to green cards, to all of that. But also more people are becoming naturalized under this administration than ever before. More people are becoming citizens.
Speaker 1: What what did you just say? More people becoming citizens than ever before. By the way, it's not just Trump, not just Christin Nolm. This is becoming a pattern.
Speaker 9: Scott be said again, we can't snap our fingers and say you're going to learn how to build ships overnight. We want to bring semiconductor industry back to the US. There's going to be big facilities in Arizona. So I think the president's vision here is to bring in overseas workers where these jobs went to have skills, who have the skills, three five, seven years to train the US workers. Then they can go home. The US workers fully takeover.
Speaker 1: We're going to bring them here and then after they're done training us stupid Americans without any skills or talent, then they'll go home. Of course, anyone who knows anything about illegal immigration understands actually a large percentage of the illegals in this country are visa overstays. They don't go home visa expuyers, they stay right here. Now let's go to my theory that I hope I'm correct about. I hope I'm correct about. First, let's discuss Donald Trump. What his belief system actually is, but what are his stances on things? Now here's the thing. Donald Trump was a businessman. Is a businessman. You knew Donald Trump long before he got into politics, A tough talking New York businessman, real estate deals, he's doing his apprentice show, he's firing people. He's Donald Trump. He's larger than life. He's in the movies. Donald Trump. You know who? You knew who? He was, always that guy and not some hardcore anti communist at all. Really a registered Democrat, but a New York Democrat, not one of these crazy comedies by any means. Registered democrat gave money to Democrats. It's kind of what he was. But he was also man has always been a man who understood the dangers of China. He is a man who is understood for a very long time and spoken out for a very long time about the dangers of illegal immigration. We all remember how he launched his presidential bid ten years ago. He comes down the escalator and gives a speech. It's common now, so it's kind of baked into the cake, but back then it was not common. He got up and he gave a speech and he said, these people coming in from Mexico, these are a bunch of drug dealers and criminals and rapists, and we got to stop it. Republican politicians did not have the stones to talk like that back when Donald Trump gave that speech. And because of that speech, that kind of tough talk on immigration. That is what launched Donald Trump to the front of that presidential race, and he's never looked back since, stomping everybody because of that speech, because the right, you and me, we were so hungry, We are so hungry for anyone to stop handing our country away to foreigners. America belongs to Americans, Canada belongs to Canadians, France belongs to Frenchmen. That is how nations are supposed to work. We have watched for decades while politicians have handed our country away to foreigners collaborating with businesses, and we're sick of it. We're sick of all the amnesty crap. And so when you hear a guy like Donald Trump step up and say, Mexico, they're sending rapists and drugs, just that little bit of refreshing honesty without apology. It was like it was like being really thirsty and someone handed you a glass of ice water. Oh, that is so refreshing, Thank you, thank you. He spoke a plain truth everyone knew, but no politician had the guts to say.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Wednesday, on Hopday, and you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com if you're just joining us.
Speaker 1: We are addressing the the comments that Trump made about how we American Well, I mean, let's play it again here.
Speaker 6: They are each one b VISA thing will not be a big priority for your administration because if you want to raise wages for American workers, you can't flood the country with tens of thousands or hundreds of hours.
Speaker 4: We also do have to bring in talent when.
Speaker 7: We've got talent, and you know we don't have talented people.
Speaker 3: No, you don't have you don't have certain talents, and you have to people have to learn. You can't take people off an unimploied like an unemployment line is say.
Speaker 4: I'm going to put you into a factory. We're going to make missiles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's discuss this.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know this or realize this, but you are way more hardcore anti communists than Donald Trump is. He's got more power than me or you. He probably has more charisma than me or you, and he has been wonderful for the America First movement and he deserves all kinds of credit for getting it rolling. But you have always been more hardcore than he is. He listens, though. He listens though sometimes because he's not a traditional conservative or anti communist like you, sometimes he has ideas that are freaking horrible, dumb, just bad, but he listens. Do you remember, obviously, you remember COVID. Do you remember that horrible clock shot and everything else? You remember all that? And do you remember when Donald Trump was rolling out his second, well his third presidential campaign, gearing up the run again in twenty twenty four, started making the rounds, doing rallies, doing interviews, and he would get up on stage who he was, he was sitting down with Bill O'Reilly, and he would say things like this about the vaccine. Both the President and I are vax And did you get the booster? Yes? I got it too, Okay, so do dun Nunn.
Speaker 4: That's he's a very tiny group of it.
Speaker 1: It was hard to hear, but they started booing. The crowd started booing. I don't know if you know this, but he tried this more than once at rallies. He would get up and he'd talked about how great warp speed was, how great the vas was, And every time he did it, he would get booed. Now here's what you may not know. Donald Trump polled friends, family, and advisors aside and said to them, I don't understand. They love me, they love my rallies, they love everything. We're saying. Why am I getting booed whenever I bring up the vaccine? And it was explained to him, probably all the things you think about it. People were fired over it, people were injured over it, people died over it. This is not a popular thing you did. So whether or not you love it is frankly an important stop bragging about it and stop talking about it because the people don't like it. Stop. So, he didn't have the correct position on that. To this day he doesn't have the correct position on that. He wants to brag about it, he loves it. To this day he doesn't, but he stays relatively quiet about it. Why because of you? Because you are more hardcore than he is. You always have been. He is the beginning. Remember, the next one will be more hardcore than him, and then a while after that'll be more hardcore than him. He's not the end. He's the beginning. And to his credit, he listens, we need the mass deportation of foreigners. We do not need a single more illegal, and we don't need a single more legal. We don't need more H one b's. We don't need fewer jobs for Americans and more jobs for foreigners who then turn around and hire only other foreigners. This is a terrible idea, it's terrible policy, and by the way, it's absolutely putred to say the American people don't have the talent to do these jobs, especially when you're referencing freaking factory. Joe b.
Speaker 6: Visa thing will not be a big priority for your administration because if you want to raise wages for American workers, you can't flood the country with tens of thousands or hundreds of eyes.
Speaker 4: And we also do have to bring in talent when.
Speaker 7: We're gone talent, and we don't have talent in people now.
Speaker 3: You don't have you don't have certain talents, and you have to people have to learn. You can't take people off an unemployed like an unemployment line and say I'm going to put you into a factory.
Speaker 4: Who are going to make missiles?
Speaker 1: Do you know who built all those tanks and planes and bombs and bullets in World War Two? Who actually physically built them? Women? Women who had never worked in a factory. Ever, the men had to go off to war, women patriotically and wonderfully had no other choice but to step up to support the war effort. Step into a factory. You were just a school teacher. You were just a stay at home mom, You were just this. You were that. They had to put on their jeans and step into a factory, having never done that labor in their lives, and they had to be trained there. Hey, this is how you make planes. It's important you do. And they did, completely untrained, completely unprepared. America's women stepped up like freaking saints and patriots immediately were trained. We put out everything from those factories in large part because of women, untrained ones doing the work. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday memory. If you missed any part of the show, you can download at iHeart Spotify iTunes. So time for my good theory that will probably make you feel better about why we are suddenly getting this messaging from Trump, from Christinom from Scott descent about how important it is that we get more foreigners in here, because you're too stupid, you don't have the talent. We need these foreigners. Why are we getting this messaging. Well, we'll get to that specifically, But my good part of the theory is this, Donald Trump listens when the base gets angry about things he says or does, and he changes course. I believe this could possibly be a trial balloon by the Trump administration. I believe the Trump administration has a bunch of very big business interests around it, as any administration would. Those are going to be your big donors. Those are gonna be your big billionaire. Fancy advisors and big businesses love cheap foreign labor, and they hate hiring Americans. Much better to grab some foreigner. You can pay pennies on the dollar. It's terrible for the country, but they love it. It's great for their bottom line. Those people surround Donald Trump, they're in his ear more h one b's more h one bs, more foreigners, more foreign there's more foreigners. Donald Trump deploys his administration himself, but sent deploys them to the news to float this one out there and see how the base reacts to it. I believe the anger they are hearing today, they are feeling today from Trump hardcores. It's not like it's a bunch of never Trumper's out there from Trump hardcores, the administration is hearing it. I think there is a chance this was a trial balloon that you popped with your anger today. That's what I think. That's one theory. Now just sit down and get ready now for the theory that I think may make you feel really bad. It makes me feel very bad, and I'm very concerned that this theory is the accurate one. All right. Do you remember how odd it was how Trump all of a sudden, almost out of nowhere, started to shout down any discussion of the Jeffrey Epstein stuff. This is not going to be about Epstein. This is an example. Just stay with me. You remember it was almost out of the blue. We were always told the Epstein files are coming. I have the file on my desk, We're going to release it. We're going to expose on this. You remember all of it, and there was never a peep really from Trump about it. And then out of the blue, out of the blue, completely unprompted, we started getting stuff like this.
Speaker 5: Do you remember this, I say, why there was a minute to see from the jail house team.
Speaker 10: Yeah, sir, are you still talking about Jeffrey Epstein. This guy's been talked about for years. You're asking, we have Texas, we have this, we have all of the things, and are people still talking about.
Speaker 4: This guy, this creep that is unbelievable. Do you want to waste the time? And do you feel like answer?
Speaker 1: I don't. It wasn't a one off. Almost as if someone snapped their fingers in front of his face and he was coming out of or going into hypnosis and he started just to meet a shut up? What are you talking about? Epstein? For everyone? Hit up, but stop talking about this? Move on? Whoa, whoa? We were all a little taken aback. Where is this coming from? What's going on? Well? What was going on? Well, here's what was going on. I don't know about the specifics of it, but it's obvious now from things we've heard and things we've learned, what was going on. There wasn't necessarily a file a piece of paper lining out every rich, powerful man who was a pedophile. There were a bunch of files, a bunch of papers, a bunch of flight logs, a bunch of people who either did business or nefarious business with Jeffrey Epstein. There's a bunch of stuff to it. And Donald Trump reacted that way at that time because he knows things before you will know them, or before I will know them. That's just part of being president. And he was trying to get out ahead of something. He was trying to prep the ground for something. What is that something? I told you what my theory was at the time, and that has since proven to at least be partially true. My theory was that Donald Trump never did anything inappropriate with these young girls, but his name was in those files because he runs in the billionaire world and that's a small world, and they were going to have dealings together, and he knew his name, his name was coming out, and that has turned out to be true. And by the way, he didn't do anything wrong with Jeffrey Epstein. There's no evidence of that, no indication of that whatsoever. But he knew his name was coming. Another part of this theory could be he knew that friends' names were coming maybe in not such a flattering light donald Trump is. Every time we see more Trump documents in there, he gets more and more exonerated. Maybe there's a friend who doesn't look quite as shiny and new as Donald Trump does. Maybe there's a business associate, a large donor, maybe there's something. Either way, Donald Trump launches into an unprompted tirade about it several times. It wasn't just once. He went off about it on social media, screamed at any Republican who was want to get released. Today. Reportedly, and this has been confirmed, I believe by now, Lauren Bobert, congresswoman out of Colorado, was called in front of the Boss because she's pushing to have the files released. To this day, they have started to tell everybody they can about the whole thing. Shut up, why launch into time?
Speaker 2: Why there was a.
Speaker 5: Minute missing from the gel House team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm I just said you.
Speaker 10: Are you still talking about Jeffrey Epstein? This guy's been talked about for years. You're asking, we have Texas, what.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about? Shut up and move on. He was trying to get out in front of something. Now now for the hard part. You remember I told you about the people around Donald Trump, and this is going to be the same for any presidential administration. What we always want, what we crave, at least what I've always craved is I know it sounds cliche, a people's champion. We want somebody who cares about you and me, not McDonald's and Facebook and Google and Ford and Chevy. We got that, and thatthod You don't have to be anti business or anti corporation. What we have always craved is a people's champion, somebody who cares about us. And Donald Trump historically has shown that he does, if not care for you or me, doesn't have the stain for you and me. Why was that? Do you remember? Do you remember the McDonald's photo op? Almost everyone who paid attention to the campaign remembers it. Donald Trump was up in the polls. He was up in the polls. It looked like he was gonna win. Then one day out of the blue, Donald Trump drops his jacket, shows up at a McDonald's, throws on a McDonald's apron, he's putting fries in the McDonald's boxes, and he's handing out meals to people through the drive through window. Was it a political stunt? Oh, my gosh, of course it was. But it was endearing in a way, wasn't it. It made it. I don't care if it was a photo op. I don't care if it was a half hour forty five minutes for a half hour forty five minutes. He wasn't above doing what you either do now or date in your youth, wasn't above it, and wanted to show you he wasn't above it. What was that stunk? What was it? In reality? That was a I'm your people's champion stunt, That's what that was. I'm not too good for you. I'm not too good to do the things you've done. That's what that was. But presidential administrations have a very difficult time staying that way. I'll give you the ugly part of my theory. Next, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday. You can email the show your love, your heye, your death, threads, whatever you would like Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So now for my bad theory. I had two theories. I already gave you the first one. Maybe Trump's floating a trial balloon out about how we gotta have more h one bs, just to see how you'll react. You've been furious all day. Maybe they back off now. Now for the other part of it, Donald Trump thinks in grand ways men like that do. That's going to be almost impossible for someone like me or someone like you to fully understand. I'm not a billionaire, I've never been president. My name is an Unbuildings. It's just guys like that think bigger than normal people like us think. You know, Elon Musk, you know what my goals are. I want to eat red lobster. That's what I want. Elon Musk wants to go to Mars. He's currently coming up with a plan for humans to live underground in Mars. We don't think the same. Donald Trump is one of those guys. Donald Trump is in his final run at the press. But wait, it's actually worse than that. Donald Trump is a year away, if we're being realistic, from losing control of the House of Representatives. You know it and I know it. He is. We will try to mitigate those losses through our hard work. Don't get me wrong, but Democrats are probably going to have the House in a year. A year from now. Donald Trump, like every single American president, wants a signature piece of legislation, and they all get one, all of them. Maybe some good, some bad, lots of it's bad. Really, most of it's bad. Obamacare Inflation Reduction Act, you know these stupid, large, horrible pieces of legislation. Donald Trump understands that after if I'm correct, if Democrats take the House at the midterms, and they likely will, he's not getting any legislation of any kind through. He's a fish, actually a lame duck president when it comes to laws for two years, he has one year left. Now, what kind of majorities do we have. We don't have sixty votes in the Senate. That's why the government just shut down. You need sixty votes to pass laws. We don't have those sixty votes. We don't have a big majority in the House. We have a majority. It's a very very thin majority in the House. In fact, what reinforces the theory I'm about to lay out there is the fact that Donald Trump has been screaming at the top of his lungs to end the filibuster, which makes a lot of people uncomfortable. What if we do that? What will Democrats do? But why is this all of a sudden something he's freaking out about. I'm here to tell you Donald Trump wants a piece of legislation, something he can hang around his neck as they carve his face on Mount Rushmore. Don't laugh. That's how people like that think they're different. Than us. That's how they think Donald Trump has a year to get that legislation through. So what if this is the case, and I want to make sure I shout this so we're very clear on it. I have not had rumors come into my ear about this. What I am noticing is a pattern. I am noticing a pattern that the administration is trying to sell foreign labor. Christin Noam's talking about it, Donald Trump's talking about it, Scott Bessent's talking about it. My theory is he wants an immigration bill, and it's not going to be one. You like, what kind of immigration bill could possibly pass the House with such a narrow majority and pass the Senate when we are going to need Democrat votes for it. What sort of an immigration bill would it be? Well, when I said immigration bill, I hope you weren't thinking fifty thousand more ice agents and one hundred foot wall with the moat and alligators on the border. Oh, there may be just a little bit of that. But if you're going to get the demonic communists to sign on to any kind of an immigration bill, it's going to be horrific. It's going to contain things that are going to make you want to vomit in a trash can. My bad theory, and I pray to God I'm wrong, is that Trump is currently prepping the ground for an immigration bill that is going to make you want to punch through a window. I notice patterns. You notice patterns. We're not stupid people. In a twenty four hour span, all of these things happen.
Speaker 6: H one B visa thing will not be a big priority for your administration because if you want to raise wages for American workers, you can't flood the country with tens of thousands or hundreds of miles.
Speaker 4: And we also do have to bring in talent.
Speaker 7: When we're gone to your talent and I know you know you don't we don't have talent people.
Speaker 3: Now you don't have you don't have certain talents, and you have to people have to learn. You can't take people off an unapplied like an unemployment line and say I'm going to put you into a factory who're going to make missiles.
Speaker 8: This we're going to keep using our visa programs. We're just going to make sure that they have integrity, that we're actually doing the vetting of the individuals who come into this country that they want to be here for the right reasons, that they're not supporters of terrorists and organizations that hate America. And that's what I think is so remarkable is under the Trump administration, we've sped up our process and added integrity to the visa programs, to green cards, to all of that. But also more people are becoming naturalized under this administration than ever before. More people are becoming citizens than this.
Speaker 9: You're going to see sub substantial announcements over the next couple of days in terms of things we don't grow here in the United States, coffee being one of them.
Speaker 1: Banana that's the wrong one.
Speaker 9: This again, we can't snap our fingers and say you're going to learn how to build ships overnight. We want to bring semiconductor industry back to the US. They're going to be big facilities in Arizona. So I think the President's vision here is to bring in overseas workers where these jobs went, who have skills, who have the skills, three five, seven years to train the US workers, then they can go home the US workers fully takeover.
Speaker 1: I think interests around Donald Trump who are not people's champions, I think they are in his ear. I think every time he proposes reductions to illegal immigration and legal immigration, phone blows up with billionaires telling him how badly they need twenty thousand more Indians and not American workers at all. And I think, in an effort to get a piece of legislation passed, maybe it won't be legislation, maybe it'd be some disastrous just executive order. I think he's planning on doing something that's probably going to make it angry there. I'm gonna drop it, and I'm gonna pray I'm wrong. We're gonna move on and hopefully not discuss this anymore.