Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let chintaco one on one one w jr R your freaking idiots.
Speaker 2: I am assuming we have more trips to get away today with some cash.
Speaker 3: Yes, trips to Vegas. That is you and a guest. Put you up in a well, fly you out there. First of all, put you up in a hotel room, and uh, you get to go to a badass concert and then get a thousand dollars spending money. Check out the Black Crows and get a thousand bucks nine o'clock first chance to win nine o five action.
Speaker 2: Okay uh. A thirty year old wedding photographer in Minnesota is facing charges for filming the bride naked while she was getting ready in her bridal suites. Come on, man, that's that's crossing all lines, you know. Listen to this and how it became discovered that this was going on. He set up a hitting camera that recorded the bride in her underwear with her top exposed. Police were able to identify the twenty seven year old bride, who watched the footage and confirmed that it was her. This wedding in question was back in twenty twenty at a venue just outside Minneapolis. Police only found out about it now because the photographer's wife turned him in. She gave the cops the thumb drive that had the video plus more sexually explicit material on it. The police did not go any further as to what the other material in question involve, but it sounds like this perhaps was not an isolated incident and maybe was his thing.
Speaker 4: I'm glad that the wife turned him in.
Speaker 3: Think about a pet Filming an individual without them knowing male or female nude is wrong. Doing it when you're paid to shoot, and I know there's I'm sicko right now going Well.
Speaker 4: He was paid to take pictures. Sorry, dude.
Speaker 2: The guy's name is Mitchell Ringniss, which, well, that kind of makes a good name for a wedding photographer. Ringness. I don't think he's ever gonna get hired again. His website is still up and it promises to provide quote timeless yet captivating photos and videos that will do justice to.
Speaker 3: Your uniquely perfect love story. Unquote you said, ring this you know appropriate for a wedding. He's going to be ringless Now wife has thumb drive. Your ass buddy doing court next week. He's facing one misdemeanor charge of interfering with privacy. Wait wait, maximum sentence three thousand dollars fine in one year in jail. They need to revisit that. Why isn't there voyeurism or something thrown into this? Yeah, sickoism. I don't know if sickoism is an actual charge.
Speaker 4: Is there video? It didn't leak out right?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Now it's on the thumb drive taco. No, I'm saying good. I'm hoping she keeps her privacy. You know how this goes. Could be one person that has access to evidence and goes oh. Ok are those as were Bride's gone wild? Relatively early on into the new school year around the country, it makes sense that some of these school related stories are starting to filter down into the idiotology categories, including an eighth grade teacher that well, she's well endowed up top okay, yet strictly follows the dress code at her school.
Speaker 2: Has never had an issue. She's been teaching for six years. She says, she gets compliments all the time on her outfits.
Speaker 4: Yet you know what that means?
Speaker 2: Yet she was informed by the principle that there had been a complaint received from a parent of one of her students, a mom.
Speaker 3: What do you think the complaint was? It's a mom's end. Her dress is too revealing.
Speaker 2: Kid comes home from school and can't stop talking about his teacher's big boobies.
Speaker 4: What was her name? Again? This is a Reddit thing, so I don't tell some bitch you don't have her name.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I already had images of.
Speaker 2: Put her name out there and tried it.
Speaker 3: It's pervs, like you can just sitting like I'm filming a bride to be, I'm looking for the teachers.
Speaker 4: So the little kid came up.
Speaker 3: Basically, Yeah, and so when you feel weird talking to your parents when you're in you know, middle school about movies, it's like kids in eighth Grady, you don't talk to your parents.
Speaker 4: Saying what the hell is going on these days? Man? He's on the phone. He's texting and calling and going, man, this is what his psychs is.
Speaker 2: Stuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you and your buddies are like, holy god, he's texting the fire emoji maybe even you know, the egg plant. I know, I'm just starting to get these feelings.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give her this. And he's firing off the egg plant emoji.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the teacher's not in any trouble, and she's just like, I can't believe she got she basically I guess because she's about the same age as the parents. She's like, I'm so ashamed of my generation. Is this how your parenting? It's like, come on, it's like she wasn't going in there in some sort of revealing.
Speaker 4: Outfit or anybody.
Speaker 3: You know, she's just got just big knockers. Again, that's an eighth grader. But dig down. I know her name's in there. I don't want to grab it and read it because you'll say you can't focus look at it. Come on, it's not in this piece I have. Oh I'm just getting ready to search big boob teacher.
Speaker 2: But that'll well, maybe I could get if I gave you something to look at.
Speaker 4: Would that gets you back on track?
Speaker 2: In a sort of related situation, a teacher now former teacher in Queen's New York. That would be thirty two year old Alison Chavez. There's her name, her pictures of her in her new job on the jar Facebook page. Plus on here's her talking about why she has transitioned from being a school teacher to a Hooters girl.
Speaker 4: Hi, my names Allison. I'm currently working on hers.
Speaker 2: I left my time my teaching job when I was like Elmankee school specialitucation.
Speaker 4: Using for ten years and the teaching assistant. I wanted to make a career such a detext so I did that legal faith.
Speaker 2: I entered a book here.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately didn't work.
Speaker 2: Out with the applications.
Speaker 4: I'm so primly working into getting into text. But I like about working on winners of the back that it's flexible.
Speaker 3: I like to network, meet different people, bust me more money to Edward be keeping when I have to change.
Speaker 2: She bailed on the stressful job of teaching a because of the stress and B because she's making about one thousand bucks every two days at Hooters.
Speaker 3: Of course she should just skip straight to OnlyFans. You know they say it. I've done it when I'm walking somewhere. Take this straight What is it?
Speaker 4: The A to B.
Speaker 2: Straight straightest point? Her straightest quickest way between two points is a straight line, straight line. She just needs to straight line it now.
Speaker 3: I went back mistakenly, sorry, when I googled big boob teacher.
Speaker 4: That's that? Isn't that? That Michigan clown. I yeah, I think I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's getting into danger will robbers.
Speaker 3: But here's two days ago. Parent complains to school. Oh that, Yes, I know it's her, the redhead.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I don't know if i'd say ran on that, but.
Speaker 3: I looked up Shavez. What was Chavez's first name? I have it already on our Facebook page. You can go right there and look. There's video too.
Speaker 4: I think I know what she looks like.
Speaker 3: Brunettes. Yep, got it the same one. Oh yeah, isn't Hooters?
Speaker 2: Though, sailing through some tough times right.
Speaker 3: Now, I think should have headed to the peaks for many reasons.
Speaker 4: Are the peaks in uh tink, New York City?
Speaker 3: I think they're everywhere now. I think I think twin peaks that just dominated all of it.
Speaker 2: She's she's got the set up to kind of be mobile. I think we wish her well in her future endeavors.
Speaker 3: Would be mobile on only fans in my
Speaker 1: Mobile linchen Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app let into