Speaker 1: This is a pose Head, Jeffrey's Daughter, Soaked Blunt, the un Obomber blowing up, Wacom Texas and Heaven's Gates and Aliens, Modified Men from.
Speaker 2: Maps, Hitler, pickysaf and That Escaped.
Speaker 1: Bigfoot and the moth Man, Son of Sam talking to That Tis Again, Witches, JOm, Sam Coots, Serious Noise and Haunting, Stark Arts, and the Skull and Bones.
Speaker 2: Most celebrities are probably clone.
Speaker 1: So if you're feeling all alone, crack a beer and get stone.
Speaker 2: Welcome you to the podcast. Range Brow. We're here to entertain you. We're here entertain you. Get Strange. Welcome everybody back to the podcast. I'm Tom kat Ak Tom Thompson, also known as the Raptility, and make sure to go check out my music on Spotify and YouTube music. And it says on Apple Music according to this distroke kid. But go check that out. If you don't, I'll be very mad at you. We're gonna welcome back a man, the Man of the Hour, someone I've missed dearly, and he was captured by the fay Folk. The fay Folk. He was captured by the fay Folk, and he went into the inner circles of the Faye Realm for about a month. Technically the fans won't know this, but we haven't recorded for about two months. But welcome back ire Ireland, Irish Aaron. I was like trying to think of a name and it never never pans out.
Speaker 3: I was just going to say thanks everybody for calling the number on the missing posters and reunite me with my family. How was the two months last in? I'm like, I'll go fast through. That's what it was like.
Speaker 2: How was the How was he got lost? Yeah? I guess that's true. No, I My my joke was that you got captured by the faithfolk, that you traveled out into the woods and you just stomped on a fairy mound for no apparent reason. You're just like, you're like, you know, f these fairies. Sorry for everybody. We're trying to keep the ten minute ten to fifteen minute thing before to not swear because of YouTube censorship and authoritarianess. So but you know, I just feel like, you know, you're stomping on those hills without acknowledging it, you know, maybe being drunk like the Irish as we are, and then the faithfolk captured you. The Leprechauns and the Fairies brought you down into the realm of the unseen.
Speaker 3: It's like I kind of picture more so like that movie Shrooms. Have you ever seen that?
Speaker 2: No? And it's funny. I always see that poster, right, I always see that movie, and I feel like recently I saw it and I was like, ah, that needs to be like a commentary and then a review after for the show because I've never seen it, so it would be very interesting to get my take considering I take it. I know it's been the longest I've been without them in two years. I still have them, but like so because of the wedding and all the stuff that was going on. Uh, it's been so I took them when we went away for our mini moon and then yeah, it's been about three weeks now, and I was gonna do them today, but then I was like, no, we need to record because Aaron got released by the faithfolks, so we need to start start bump pumping these out again on both sides of our shows. But it's been a while and I like need it. I'm like craving it because to me, it gives me a massive break. It's crazy because it like what it does to your mind, like you know, your neurons are firing off a million miles of a second. But it I don't look at my phone when I'm when I'm on my psychedelic trip, I don't like I just am just chilling and I have one more thought of my own thoughts watching movies or whatever, right and most see music videos. But it legitimately gives me like a break from reality.
Speaker 3: Which nowadays is like a welcome tree.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, a hundred, I don't have to worry about them pushing World War three on us and you know all that fun jazz.
Speaker 3: That would be a really good commentary though, I think because there's a lot of titans there in a movie is set in Ireland, it was made in Ireland. I didn't know that it's about rooms. Yeah, that's where they are during the Irish woods.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I couldn't imagine tripping balls and then going out into the forest and like you think you see something. Because like whatever people want to believe, I do believe that elementals could exist, these creatures that maybe take care of nature or exist on a different frequency. Like there's been times where I've been on mushrooms where I swear someone's standing behind me, and I very soon on class forecasts will be diving into American Werewolf in London, one of my favorite films of all time, probably in the next couple weeks, next month or two, and uh, because we got a lot of other stuff that we're gonna pump out. It's gonna be a lot of fun. But when I watched that, when I was outside tripping balls on what some of the strongest mushrooms I've ever taken, and it felt like I was like surrounded by like a dome, but like, weirdly, a while later, like it felt like someone was standing behind me, like looking over me, almost like when a teachers like reading over your shoulder see what you're doing. Like it was right. And then Chelsea was like what And I was like, I don't know. I just feel like someone's like standing behind me. And She's like, that's weird, and I'm like, I don't know. I feel like I'm tapping into something or is it like the idea that I'm tapping into some of these elemental creatures because you're connecting with fun Guy, which is connected to all nature technically.
Speaker 3: See, I don't know you're not selling me now when you're saying like shit about people looking over your shoulders and stuff and like that.
Speaker 2: It's not you don't perceive it as scary though. There's no fear. That's why I like when I when I used to say, like when we did our Soldiers on Drugs episode, which is now on Patreon. That's why I pushed the Patreon because there's a lot of stuff on there that people don't realize, like, uh, there's a couple episodes that you only get on the Patreon. There's lost tapes, episodes with your older stuff and me Billy and Justin when he was a part of the show, just got completely drunk and talk about Soldiers on Drugs And I was like, how are they doing mushrooms when they were like going into battle like the Zulu nation and stuff like that. And I kind of the more I do, I kind of get it because something in certain strange there is like no fear. You don't really fear anything unless you put that into your mind in some way. But it's not. It's never nothing that's crazy. That one time I think I told you about it that my I was I said that, uh, I was watching James Brown. I was watching James Brown. I was like, that guy's a reptile. And then my TV shut off and it was like and there's still playing weird audio through the speaker. And then I was like, what the fuck man? And I went upstairs and I said to just it's like something weird just happened. I was like, the whole like TV shut off and there was playing audio. And then when I turned the TV back on, everything was frozen, and I was like, don't do this to me right now. But I wasn't like scared. I was just like, whoa, don't do that. You know.
Speaker 3: That's like that like rip in like reality or whatever, or like dissimulation stops for a second.
Speaker 2: I think there's things all around us right Like I've been trying to get through David Ike's book The Chidren of the Matrix. It's thick, while I'm reading Howard Zinn's book at the same time about history, so I'm kind of getting like a kind of like, uh, you know, very physical read where it's about the physical reality and what has gone on in our history, and then like a very like you know, out there point of view of the world. Uh, And it's been interesting because it's a lot of good information. And what I realized that what David I definitely does is back up a lot of this stuff. He says, he just constant backing up of like this is where I found this, this is why this is accurate. But wild man, and it's been it's been a while since me and Aaron I've seen each other. That was the That was the faithfolk. Did you get to because did you get to have sex with one of their elastic vaginas?
Speaker 3: If anybody's seen Midsummer or Midsummer or whatever way you pronounce, just picture it like that towards the end with the dude and.
Speaker 2: All the everyone's but everybody's tidy except for you. I beout you felt big.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, read.
Speaker 2: So funny because like there's so much stuff that we're we're talking about doing crossovers and stuff like that, Like Midsommar has to come in the summertime. Uh, but there's definitely gonna be big deep dives into certain things near the summertime next year. But we got a lot, a lot to talk about, a lot of stuff going on, So let's get into this episode. This originally was supposed to be kind of around the Halloween time, but you know, every day is Halloween for me. I'm you know, I constantly am reading into the spooky and strange all the time, so that that holiday you call it's not really a holiday, but we should have it should be a day off for Halloween. Yeah, you know, but if we have a holiday for like Labor Day and all these dumb like come on, you know, for Jesus fake Birthday, come on, let's let's say, do.
Speaker 3: You know what's even weird or know about Ireland like you guys, they'll actually make a little bit of effort and be like, you know, Labor Day or I don't know what, there's like ones in the state. It's like fucking I don't know, Columbus Day or something.
Speaker 2: Over here.
Speaker 3: We just do. It's really funny. They just call it like a bank holiday, so it's like the Monday is like a day off work, so it makes it like a long weekend and they don't refer to it as anything. So it's just like, oh, yeah, it's the August bank holiday. Weird like we always have to have Like oh no, it just is. It's just a bank holiday for like no reason.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Then you have these leftist especially with Columbus Day. It's like, let's call it Jennicide Day because like, uh, Columbus is a horrible piece of garbage. I saw. I never showed this anymore, but I'm drinking Some's got me this pack of like like I p a beers. I like, I pas, I don't really care. Uh, and I the one I got me and Billy recorded harp and I was like so. And then I was like I was drinking scotch on that one because I was like, I gotta have some scotch for a conspiracy episode. And I proceeded to drink a bunch of like I pas. And I woke up the next morning and didn't didn't realize that I only drank half of like each beer because I would drink one then put it down and I grabbed another one and uh. And then I was like, I had this memory of like me singing all the fucking rocky horror picture so songs, and I was like, I said, child say. I was like, do we watch rock here a picture show? And then she was like I don't really remember because she was also drunk, and I was like, we must have I think I have a distinct memory of me like standing up and like singing and shit. Because like as much as like that movie is progressive, I still love it for what it is. It's not trying to be anything else than what it is, right, but like I definitely remember singing like the sort of Democles or whatever, and like just being like wasted. And then I realized that we definitely watched that movie, and I was like obliterated.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna go see that life actually in January.
Speaker 2: I've seen it twice live, No once or twice. I definitely saw them my dad. That shit was so funny, dude, I think we're past a ten minute mark, but it was hilarious because I didn't realize that they had people in the audience yelling out stuff on purpose, right, So like I was high out of my tree, like I just moved a whole joint to myself outside and we went in. And then when I started yelling like Jane, it sucks cock and shit, I was like whoa, And I was like laughing my ass off. I was like this is sweet, man, So.
Speaker 3: Hell actually, neddie you mentioned year and whatever since I've been away in the States, and maybe this is eight point four percent Jesus Christ psychotic.
Speaker 2: And this one is this one is, says Strong. I don't know what.
Speaker 3: That's all you need to know. Yeah, weird doesn't even tell you the can for for anybody who's listening audio, only the can. Yeah, the can is enough on that one. The colors makes me think it's like toxic waste. But yeah, since I've been in the States, it like reignited my love for alcohol. So like I've had like moves all the time. Yeah, Like I like I was on the move's diet and I was just like I don't have a real like love hate relationship with alcohol because it's brought me a lot of pain and me to be a terrible, terrible person at the times because I would just lose control. So like I've always, like the last good few years, I've been like always on the it's about like enjoying myself and then crossing over that line.
Speaker 2: Again moderation man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But and I think a lot of it as well has to do it. Like I've been drinking a lot of beer, which I know I can hear everybody saying right now old beer is so bad, fear, But like I've been getting such a good like fun, happy buzz yeah, and like it's it's kind of gotten a bit dangerous because it's it's gotten to the stage where like nearly every day and like hmmm, I'd like a beer.
Speaker 2: See and that's where you got to watch it and even with me right, Like I've tried to cut it out during the week, mostly because like I'm actually legitimately trying to get healthier and lose weight. I take a bunch of supplements, mostly like mushroom stuff, and make sure I take my vitamins, like I think that's important. I take like iodine, which most people don't take all the time, and it like they can really help your health in numerous ways. So I actively look for supplements, like I've been collecting all these books. We will get into the top of people. This is what we do. We shoot the shit for a Me and Aaron haven't seen each other in a while, so you're gonna hear a little bit of answer. But I got this like old medicine book that's from like the sixties, looks beaten up and it's cool because it's like all natural medicine stuff. Because you want to look before certain times where it's been manipulated by big farm or whatever. Right, and uh, but the binge drinking is my problem, Like that night where I I Billy comes to record, we drink a bit, he drives home, he only has it, we only have a couple on the show or whatever, and I get a little loose, or I smoke my like weed pen that I like, that's like a sativa, and then after like if I keep going, like if I'm blocking out and I don't really remember the night is my issue right where I don't know where to cut that off as soon as you're like down that line and Chelsea doesn't like stop me because it'll make it worse. Whe I'll just be like fuck off kind of shit, right, But it is to me, I have to have that limit of like five drinks, six drinks something like that, not ten drinks, because I can tell on my health the next day, because I like it happens so often where especially with beer, where I'm like or if I mix stuff, if I stick to like Scotch or something, you'd be surprised where I don't feel that bad, or like just vodka, if I drink vodka night, I'll probably be like not bad as long as I'm not taking shots. But then if you like cross that line of mixing or taking shots, which I love doing because I'm like, ah, I could get a little a little more pepped up. Then you wake up the next day and I'm not even good till like four and then I'm like, I feel finally back to normal, but I'm tired all day and that's my problem. I want to get away from that. And when I have a kid, it's gonna change everything. Or I'm not gonna be doing shit like that. You're gonna have any fun. I know, I know I've said I'm still gonna be doing mushrooms, but I'll look at the baby.
Speaker 3: Like, WHOA, You're gonna have to give up mushrooms. You're gonna have to give up smoking weed, You're gonna have to give up You're gonna have to give up fun, You're gonna have to give up podcasts, and you're ever like in horror movies, a mindset thing or whatever. But when we were in the States for those like ten days, like I literally went from like drinking moves all the time because I'm normally the designated driver for collect this person here, bring this person home, so like I'm always kind of in that mode and then to go over there and like you know, obviously you know taking ubers.
Speaker 2: Ever so I don't have to worry about it, and.
Speaker 3: Like drinking from like you know, like ten am, drinking beers in the hotel room, going to Universal drinking like during the day, then going to Halloween High Knights drinking tequila, drinking cocktails, drinking beer, and like wasn't and like I was like drunk, but at no point it was like it was weird. Like at no point was like like the way I was on the Halloween special or live show or whatever it was, which is or anywhere else like that I've ever been in like a state like that.
Speaker 2: And like is a difference. You chugged you chugged, Jack Daniels, There's a big difference, dude.
Speaker 3: And why but even like we went to see World for their like Halloween things, why.
Speaker 2: Did you do that?
Speaker 3: Man? That was probably I don't care who hears me saying this. That was the best night I think we had while we were away.
Speaker 2: Did you bring the kid?
Speaker 3: No, it was just the two of us.
Speaker 2: Why don't you come to Canada? We can double date?
Speaker 3: I swear to god right. The key to happiness if you have kids is to leave them at home. I know, come come to uh, I asked before we started recording everybody, just to call Tom out. I've said to him about he needs to find out when he gets his vacation time, man, so I can come to Canada.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I've been. I've been hooked on a very Canadian show. Right now, before we get into a game, have you ever seen Kenny versus Penny?
Speaker 3: No, dude, I need some reason though. That sounds so Canadian.
Speaker 2: You have to watch. I'm gonna send you so it's all free on YouTube. Before k like it's it's a show where two best friends compete against each other and the one always cheats. You're gonna laugh your ass off because these dudes are like, it's so funny because one is so like just pushes the other dude too far. Like they do stuff like who can keep a shit in their pants the longest? Uh? The one is who can keep an octopus on their head the longest? But then the one guy, Kenny, doses Spenny with acid to make him think that the ink from the octopus is like causing him to hallucinate and he keeps it on the entire time while he's tripping balls. Dude. Why of the greatest shows to ever exist in Canadian history in my opinion, and we are watching they had an episode We're gonna bring it full circle soon, but like an episode who Can be the Biggest Idiot? It was originally who Could be the Biggest retodd uh, And they like they didn't even let them air it and stuff like that, and I was like, ohlways watched the episode because I had all the DVDs and they would push it to the limit. So now we even watching the commentaries of Kenny specifically, and one of the producers talk about it, and it's crazy what they were allowed to get away with. And nowadays it's like everything's like it hurt my feelings, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I was just thinking that you you mentioned the second way you have a weed pen, right, Yeah, that's not one of those disposable ones.
Speaker 2: Is no. This one. This has been by far my favorite train so far. It's a peach one, but it's like actually a sativa. There's many ones that gets you like ripped, but like this is actually something that keeps me awake and doesn't get me too messed up. You know.
Speaker 3: We went into I can't remember the name of it was fucking no, but it was like an oxygen bar, right, and I had seen it and I was so fatigued after a couple of days and I was like, Jesus Christ, I can't take this anymore. I feel like I'm about to die all the time. Just smaller walk in the heat jet like. So we go in and like I'm asking to do and of course maybe and me the usual, like I can't just go in somewhere, ask a question and leave it. I have to go all in. So like the next thing, I know, I'm lying in this like aqua massage machine, and like he's given me the whole thing, and he's like, yeah, write out then, like I'm sitting at the bar and he has like the ship up my nostrils and like around the back of my head.
Speaker 2: I've never been to one of those.
Speaker 3: Turn on all these things. He's like, do you want to fit him in B twelve? I was like, give me it all, give me everything. So he's like turned everything on now, I will say, right, I felt maybe it was just like Placebo, but I was like, whoa, I feel amazing He's like incredible, man. I said something about like I was like, oh, I thought I thought smoking weed was legal in in Florida, and he's like no, no, and then he busts out all these like weed pens now, so then he has me with those as well, and I'm like we were literally like I would say, after probably about four or five hours, I just turned to the side and like my guard was like, you said, we were coming in here for like ten minutes. It's crazy the entire day and I'm sitting there going like, whoa, I'm having so much fun. This is the best day ever.
Speaker 2: See. That's where what it was like. In Toronto. They had vape lounges somehow. They were like legal where you can go to Toronto and you can go like rent a bond one of the best. It's gross because they clean them, but it's it's disgusting now in retrospect. But the best bong I've ever hit was called a roar bong, and they had it and it was like the smoothest clean it like it was like such a clean hit and you just get ripped and then you walk around Toronto and they were able to do it before it was like legalized or whatever. Down that's legal. I don't know what they're spraying on it and stuff what scares the shit at me. But like it's such a difference now, Like did you see that video I post of the vaporizer I got you can drink the smoke. And then I did it with my buddy Bill. This old dude that's chill as fuck, gave us a bunch of weed for our wedding stuff. He grew. He calls it the uh oh. And then on the Halloween and now on the Halloween special, Billy, I went to take a pee and then Billy took over the show, and I was like all right, and then I sat down and smoked that shit and I was like out of my tree, Like I was like on the ground, like just I came, Like I was so high and I couldn't even like focus on what Billy was saying. And then he kept messing up, and I was like, I told you, man, you chose to take the seat. Man, you better fulfill your duty. So that's why that dude calls it the oh. Yeah, he's like, uh oh, it will fuck you up. So welcome everybody, you know, this is uh we. I want to do a little bit of banter because we haven't talked to Aaron in a while. He's been doing some fun stuff, and like at some point soon we probably will do a big fun Patreon like special where we could we'll just shoot the shiar for like an hour and really get into nitty gritty, uncensored thoughts about stuff in the world and what you've been up to. I want to hear more about your trip because it sounds like a lot of fun. But you know, most of us, you know, we we know about basically two ways of saying goodbye to the dead now, cremation and burial. Out of those two, just add a question before I asked you at the end what you would pick. What would you pick out of cremation or burial at this point in your life.
Speaker 3: I had always said burial, Yeah, but I don't know. The older I'm getting, I'm like, you know, what, fucking I'm dead, just creaming at me, And then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the same way. But I want to go out.
Speaker 3: Viking style, put me out of my misery.
Speaker 2: I want my body to be on a boat. It's fight. Chelsea told that to her dad, but I was like, I just want to be pushed out in the fucking and then you fire like arrows at me and to see who fucking hits it. This is like lightly on fire.
Speaker 3: I a Viking town so this time was founded by Vikings.
Speaker 2: Really so they raped and pillaged.
Speaker 3: And then burnt our entire town to the ground and took it over.
Speaker 2: So yeah, predictable, right, pretty cool white people man, So uh, we will dig a little deeper. Uh, though, you may be surprised to know about some strange and creative, straight up strange ass funerals that different culture cultures around the world practice, from offering their bodies to vultures to beating the corpse to a pulp. There's some crazy ways to dispose of a dead body. This might get me hate a little bit, but you know who Uh do you know what country in quotations has the biggest skin bank? Nope, it like where they like they take people's skin. Can you guess I've never even heard of the skin bank? So you know how like they have Like you know, people want organs and stuff like that. People also need skin for grass, skin grafts and all sorts of stuff. Can you can you? And also other things and when you understand what I'm talking about. Can you guess.
Speaker 3: It's not the obvious sentence to state it's is it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: The u K.
Speaker 2: Israel And when you think about what chopping chop chop chop, you know what they do? The foreskin so gross, but there is a foreskin cream, so it's not out of the ordinary. They promoted on Ellen that monster of a Jeffrey Epsteed island chick. But like, yeah, according to this documentary, I was like looking at and they they they use it, and mostly without people's knowledge, and specifically with soldiers too. Once they're dead, they actually like skin them and take their skin to be used for like graphs or whatever else is they're being used for, because people need human body parts to survive in people.
Speaker 3: I think if I needed skin graphs or anything like that or in any of those situations, the last place I would want to be getting something like that is fucking Israel.
Speaker 2: I know, one hundred percent. Well, just just way because we have some stuff to talk about eventually that will not be specifically on YouTube, but you'll see a bit of it. I have a lot of ideas for the show, and like I've said, I know I don't trust either side of what's going on in the world. I never will, I never have, and I don't trust the main media when they're telling us. But you know, the right wingers are going a little crazy, and then the left wingers are going a little crazy, and everyone's a little fucking crazy. Right now, calm your shit and realize who's orchestrating everything around the world. You know, I always say that, Imagine, imagine these huge protests, thousands of people, if they realize they're all wanting the same thing. Everyone wants peace, love, respect, and to like you know, live own a house and have children and you know, live their life out and in peace and happiness. It could change the world if people realize how much the power is in our hands, if we would just come together and hold hands. It's not like commercial all like black, white, and indigenous people like holding hands across the world, hands across the America.
Speaker 3: But do you know what it is right Like we're led to believe that like where the minor reaity. So for example, like the two of us, are you know, hearty something you're old white guys. Whether we're from different parts of the world is kind of irrelevant. With a similar top pattern, so like where that minority and it's like, Okay, it's this minority and that minority, but we're actually the majority, just people, just the general population, like.
Speaker 2: There is only one race, the human race.
Speaker 3: You know, very true. It is kind of wild when you readly think about it's actually quite frustrating that we can't just go, you know, actually, fuck this, let's just do something about it.
Speaker 2: It's it's there's brainwashing and conditioning. I was gonna, let's just get into this. I want to say one thing. There is a video of a lady and she's like her eyes bulging out of her fucking head and she's like claiming that she's she's had inflammation and all these strokes and and stuff like that, and then her and everyone in the comments are blaming on COVID, and I was like, no, no, I'm gonna do a video on it because I saved it because I'm like, I want to respond to this. No, it's probably the shit that you injected into yourself, a medical experiment that was forced upon the public. But like the comments and the people that are like, oh, I'm so sorry, COVID's been tough. Dada, what are you talking about? Man? What are you talking about. I don't even know if I caught COVID. I don't even know if it even exists the way they think it does, or if it's just some sort of flu virus. I got sick as far as my knowledge, around Christmas for about a week and it was the sickest I've been for a while, where it was just like a real flu. Look. I felt like I was a kid where I was like, ah, this sucks. My definitely knows and I have a fever. Ah. But I survived and I was fine, and I didn't get tested or anything. And these people that are so polarized to focus on like this is what did this to me? What's so weird? Man? Viruses existed forever, dude.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, that's the weird thing. It's like, you don't have COVID unless you test for COVID.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so strange.
Speaker 3: So it's like it's a really bizarre thing. Actually, I know we're getting into this now. Are we going to talk about do you I don't know like what you have done in your notes, but have you got down, like I guess, your traditional idea of like a Canadian burial or funeral.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we know what we do, right, We put our We build like a big like you know, a big you know, a big thing is sticks, right, it's a bunch of sticks, right, you get you get it. You get a bunch of sticks. They bring it up right, and then you put it yourself into like you kind of build like a damn right on the river, and then you put your body on there, and then the beavers come in there, like they'll eat your body. Ad you have to poor maple syrup. You have to the pour male syrup all over your body, and the beavers come in and then the blue jays just kind of peck out your eyes.
Speaker 3: That's a second there where I was like, wait a second, is he actually telling me something?
Speaker 2: We just do the basic bullshit, but really, like, if you're gonna go full out Canadian, it'd be like hockey players beat the living ship out of your corpse until you can put sticks on top of it, and then the beavers come in and eat your corpse.
Speaker 3: But I'm actually being like genuine so like, what's a like a really quick breakdown? I guess typically, okay, so go forbid somebody and your family dies tomorrow. What's the process we.
Speaker 2: Throw them off a cliff. I'm just kidding. Uh. We Mostly it is either the same old, same old as the States and a lot of other places in the world where it's either like an open coffin or closed coffin. And then people come in and then you have the family lined up and then they're like, you know, like sorry for your loss. This is awkward, you know, as you go through and considering the dude next door just died, it was kind of the same thing. He got cremated. But I've also Chelsea's grandmother, which most of my family got creamate, but Chelsea's grandmother was was an open casket and it was like she'll get a wax statue. It didn't even look like her. It's freaky looking. And then you go by and you're like, you know, you say your condolences and stuff like that. I was gonna say the victims, but I was like everyone was a victim, Dad, the family members of the deceased, uh, you know, and then it's basically like that where and then you just like at the one I was just at, they like did some these two people did some weird church like the song, and it was so weird. It was like, oh, Jesus and just like singing and stuff, and everyone's just like, you know, tearing up, crying or whatever more or less like that, or you're like, there's been I've been to funerals for people that have a drink and like what I die. What I would like is, you know, I want to be thrown out of a plane and a Superman costume, so then people will be like, oh shit, fat Superman just fucking forgot how to fly. That's what a joke as a teenager. But like, I just want people to drink and celebrate, right. Everyone thinks it's weird when people like laugh at funerals or like look it over at you and be like, why you laughing. It's like I want my life celebrated for what I've done. And hopefully now with all this stuff, my kids, kids, kids can listen to me talk and I'm putting it all on one terabyte drive, all the episodes and eventually I have another one that's gonna do for the video aspect and my uh you know, kids, kids, kids can hear me.
Speaker 3: Yea from the past.
Speaker 2: So we've talked about the Irish traditions, at least some of them are people like drink and toast and toast whiskey or whatever. But I definitely know there's that one where the guy's the speaker in his coffin where it's supposed to be that comedy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's an Irish traveler. That's what that was, where he's going like, hello.
Speaker 2: That's so funny because we're watching the Challenge. It's a it's a guilty pleasure of mine. It's a show that's reality, but they you know, they battle against each other. It's one of the best challenge shows to exist. And one of these like gay dudes that are on it, he's he was an Irish. He kept saying I'm Irish gypsy. And I was like, that motherfucker is a traveler. And then Chelsea's like what And I was like a traveler, like it's a good same thing as a gypsy or whatever, and he says he's a traveler like that gypsy technically, and I was like me and Air did a whole episode about that that's on Patreon right now.
Speaker 3: I would refer to them like I was telling you. I worked on that Haunt in a place not far from here recently, and on the final night the Saturday before Halloween, the busiest night came out, so many tickets sold and everything, and the fucking Tinkers ruined it.
Speaker 2: It's if you just like dismissed a beat, it could sound way worse.
Speaker 3: The sixty between sixty and eighty Tinkers show no way really and like basically just ruined the entire event. I was dressed up actually that night because they were short of people, so I had dressed up. Actually I need to I'll try and find a photograph. We'll do a Patriot episode the bloody face mask from American Harbor story. And I actually I had a chainsaw, like an actual chainsaw, and they tried to steal it from me in the middle of like the like restaurant area, so like I had to go and like lock everything away and get changed and basically do security for night because they just ruined the entire event.
Speaker 2: Of course they did. They don't know how to behave because they've never been behaved animals.
Speaker 3: No, it was just the reason I asked about traditional funerals was because and I wasn't sure. I wanted to see if you would say it like over here we have that like you mentioned open casket and stuff.
Speaker 2: We call it awake. Yeah, we like the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the word the body would come to the house in the cascas. Yeah, like it could be here. Yeah, Like it all depends on I guess the family and stuff, Like the body could be left there for like a week, three days a week. It all depends on the family, and like the family just sit there and kind of look at it, and people just come in and.
Speaker 2: Nice, he's dead.
Speaker 3: Cool version of that person.
Speaker 2: So fucked up see everything, especially after I've had like a very strong beer and I have another one again about to be on the go. Is there's so many things that like I think about when it comes to my show and your show that I want to do. House of Wax has to be done for a deep dive. I love movie as much as like so good, so good for what it is and for fucking Paris Hilton being in great movie. All right, so let's get into this. Also, there were I see it, there was Oh no, what I want to do? And sorry people, you're getting we haven't seen each other in so fucking long. Uh. The Vincent Mask got's sick. It's such a it's such a good slasher film for what it is. You know what I want to do, which I think we need to do, which would be an awesome episode. It's technically not really horror a Clockwork Orange. Oh yeah, dude, would be such a good deep dive. There's so much information about that movie and the way they push the boundaries.
Speaker 3: It's we need to dress up in the weird dude.
Speaker 2: When I went my last Halloween, dude, actually not my technical last. I did go out when I was sixteen and we my friend tried to attempt to get candy, and we did, but most people were like, I can actually no, so that's another lie. It's another lie. Me and Chelsea did go out when I was eighteen, and the guy was like, I can sue your scruff because I had a beard and I was wearing a mask but he could see my beard through it. And I was like, man, I'm just trying to get some weird drunk. And we just went around like the neighborhood where I lived, and I was like, man, I can get some free fucking candy and uh, even though we could probably buy our own, but I dressed up like Alex from Klock of Orange. I was about thirteen, and I went with all these kids that just wanted to get high and didn't actually want to participate in Halloween, where I was like, I dressed up and they all laughed at me, like what the fuck are you wearing because they obviously never saw the movie. And I was like, you know, I hung out with these kids because they gave me free weed, and I was I did a good like full on the whole costume, and uh, I didn't really get to use it. And then some girl that didn't like me chase me down tried to like kick me in the nuts cause other jock on and I wasn't fun.
Speaker 3: So we definitely need to do that them.
Speaker 2: So Fun Man one of my favorite films, even though it's kind of Raype It's fucked dude. Actually that she when I was fucking thirteen.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, I remember being ready afraid of that.
Speaker 2: It was really young. So that's getting this. So in the Miami region of Papua New Guinea, they're these red corpses hang from a cliff. Is a death ritual that preserves the body. Uh. The locals smoke them and string them up and hang them on the face cliff. This is the ways the body can look down and protect the village. That crazy. I did think. I had thought. I thought an image look at the ship man, look at that not a while Why would you do that? It was like, let's just hang bodies in coffins from the hilltops and just fucking It's like it walked over everything.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's I don't know, like it. I often see things like this, and I suppose we have no context because we've never really been exposed to that in like a physical form. Like someone could show me something like that and they go, oh, that's crazy. Imagine actually being somewhere where that's like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's not the image that I was thinking it is. I don't know if I could show the image that's from one coming up uh very soon. But that's crazy because it says these red corpses hang from a cliff and they preserve the bodies. The locals smoke them like they smoke pork, I guess, and then they string them up, which is wild to be like there, and you know, when we start diving eventually, I want to dive into like uh, you know, the Dead Sea scrolls and stuff like that, and and the Tibetan the Betan Book of the Dead, which I both, but I want to read through them. It is not gonna lie. The Egyptian Book of the Dead is kind of dry. It's just the way it's written obviously is the half of years ago. Uh, but it's not as exciting as you think it would. The Tibetan Book of the Dead is actually fairly interesting compared to that. But I want to read through both. I got some really cool copies of these books, especially what one got it for me, and I want to get into stuff like that. But like it's just the interesting idea that everyone's always thought that they need to preserve death, you know what I mean, and like get people ready for the afterlife, like Egyptians spent most of their life, especially for the Pharaohs and stuff, getting them ready for their death most of their life. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's it's a really weird concept, like the whole idea of like dying and being dead, and even like I said, things like you know, waking a body out at the house, Like I've been in those situations and thankfully it hasn't been anyone like super super super close to me, but like I look at the person and like you said, the best way I can compare.
Speaker 2: It is like a wax figure.
Speaker 3: But I'm like looking at it and I'm like, like, where are they or what? Like are they experiencing anything right now? Or do they like notice is going on like from like somewhere else or like what. It's just such a bizarre It's like you were alive.
Speaker 2: And thank God for stream Yard.
Speaker 3: And I just realized both neither of us are recording. Yes, I started. I started recording about four minutes after we started the episode.
Speaker 2: I have recorded it all, so we'll take it off from stream Yard. So if people are wondering why the audio is a little strange, that's why. But it should sound pretty crispy. And that's been pretty good, you know. We we're excited to see each other. It's been so long and just fucking goes off without a hitch. Not really so endo cannibalism in the Amazon rainforest the Yama know me, me tribe whatever. I'm just gonna yeah, know me mom tribe prepared a corpse, uh you know, for eating, so that the soul could go to paradise when a loved one dies. They wrap the corpse in leaves and allow the bugs to indulge a little over a month later, the bones are made into banana soup for everybody, and a little over a year later, the ashes are mixed into a plantain soup. That is crazy. I mean that have you ever at some point I want to get into cannibalistic tribes and lost tribes. We did it way back in the day. That will eventually come out on Patreon. It's gone from the main platforms, but eventually have plans put on Patreon. There's a lot of lost tapes episodes, Like I'm not even joking, there's probably over fifty episodes that have been xed from the show. Oh wow, that many, Yeah, forty to fifty probably maybe thirty. Yeah, but I feel like it's it's been a lot just from when we started, and I was like, oh, do we need to say that? But you know, for the fans that truly enjoy the show, they will be on Patreon, like, And the thing is, I think it's necessary where I'm even gonna release some of the episodes that me and Justin did some people will never see or hear. But you know, at the beginning, we were getting plastered and there was no really censorship in the way there's today, And it's not the same kind of thing, being very bold. Yeah, what do you think of banana soup?
Speaker 3: Not much?
Speaker 2: I have a job.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard of.
Speaker 2: Sausage soup, like blood sausage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like like like a sausage like in some form.
Speaker 2: Of water or something disgusted.
Speaker 3: So I had a he would have been like my, I guess great uncle if you could call him anything.
Speaker 2: And oh so he wasn't that great, eh.
Speaker 3: And he was like typical I think, like old school Irish guy kind of up until he died in like the early two thousands, dressed like he was in Darby o Gild and the little people, you know, all kind of with that like checkered like like jacket and all that kind of shit. And like he would always go to this little small like traditional Irish pub and like drink every day and like be ship faced everything.
Speaker 2: When you're talking about that, like touch you in the night.
Speaker 3: No, that's not him, that's the other on. Yeah. He used to like he would come in like fucking out of his mind drunk and he would just get whatever he had in the kitchen, so like he would put like like bacon, sausages, anything like that and put it all in a puff and then fill it with water and just boil it. Ew man, I know right, he died of troll cancer.
Speaker 2: That's fucked you, I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, cigarettes, alcohol and then that really cool sound and dice fu. Yeah he put like potato in us. He just put any whatever.
Speaker 2: Crazy what people will do to try to survive while they're like inebriated.
Speaker 3: You know, a really good idea?
Speaker 2: So crazy? Uh so burial beads. Many people in South Korea opt to compress the remains of the dead person into gem like beads and different colors, which are then displayed at the home. I actually kind of dig that. I don't know, there's something about that, Like, you know, if Chelsea died and I can have some beads of her made off her remains, I feel like I'd be into that ship.
Speaker 3: Where would you put said beads?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Yeah, I would you use them as anal beads.
Speaker 3: That's the minute you said burial beads, I was like, huh, I thought I had.
Speaker 2: A picture of them, but I guess I doubt this is like a real thing. Uh too.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter anymore now because everybody listens. Just picture and anal beads it's true.
Speaker 2: Imagine putting like magine you know, you're a wild guy, man, you're like a swinger, and you like have your grandma's remains and beads, and then you know, Jeffrey comes over with his wife and then he finds them and he's like, check out these anal beads. I just shoved up my ass. He's like shaking around like it's a tail, and it's like your grandma's remains in those beads. I hope everyone.
Speaker 3: Loves am I right and saying that if somebody gets creamated, now you can like can you make a jewelry or some ship out of ashes or.
Speaker 2: There? We might get into it, but I think that's kind of cool though realistically, like I think that's cool. I have my grand I have both my grandparents in a jar. And the crazy thing is in the jar. It's not just like it's not just ashes. There's like little fragments of bones and we don't know what to do with them. But what I've wanted to do, but it wouldn't be enough to fill it. Actually I could be a small one, but you know, like the crystal skull of vodka. I want to I want to put them in that, but then it's not enough surprising to fill it. But you can get like the smaller versions, like the Mickey bottles or whatever. I know, Mickey is in your language, but it's verygage. It's a very small bottle of liquor. It would be cool to like have them in like a skull, Like this is my grandparents' ashes. I snored every Friday. Eventually, though disappearance.
Speaker 3: My I my language.
Speaker 2: So this is the one I was showing earlier. About four centuries ago, the Bo people of China's Chikuan Province hung these wooden tombs from cliffs. It is unknown whether the intention of the suspended burials burials was kept to keep the coffin out of reach from animals or to be within the reach of the gods, an ancient death ritual. These tombs are approaching three thousand years old, so nobody's disturbed them. That shit is wild, man, not Crazy's like, why I know, because that's what they believe. Man, Why do we fucking bury people in the ground?
Speaker 3: That is true, And that's like anybody I like know of has been buried, and that's like a really big thing here. I don't know if that's like more so on Ireland, but I feel like way more people get buried versus cremated.
Speaker 2: Realistically, yeah, more and more people are getting cremated now a days. But there's like I think there's like a religious kind of belief of being buried where they don't want to burn your remains because then people are gonna be afraid that, like what, your body's gonna be a bunch of ash in the afterlife. Like I don't understand that. But there's like there's funerals everywhere. There's a funeral down the street that me and Billy recorded at and used the Ouiji board and then it said told us to die. But then Billy said that he wrote that on purpose, and I was like, I don't know if I trust you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You look pretty scared in that moment, dude, dude, But it takes a lot. It takes a lot to provoke the dead, right, It takes a while using Wiji boards and stuff like that. And we were outside and it was like this time, it was like November. It actual looks nice that right now, but it was like cold and we were like freezing. There was snow on the ground. We're trying to use the wigible while our hands are drying up into brittle while we're trying to do it. And I feel like either Billy moved it or I don't know, he's manipulating me. But we could. We didn't get much answers, but like I said, man, why would you find ghost in a fucking in a cemetery? Why wouldn't they go to where they were most? Like, you know, or if I was dead and I woke up in a fucking cemetery, I go to the nearest house and be like, do you have beer?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: And then when I realized that I was dead, I'd just haunt him, you know, look into the fucking eighteen year old daughter's room at night, know some fun stuff.
Speaker 3: And I always picture a being like this would be like Kevin Bacon in fucking Hollow Man. I know, I know technically, like that's an invisible man theory, but I was like, you know what, if I come back to some kind of spirit, I'm gonna be badass like Kevin Bacon.
Speaker 2: We need to do that movie. I saw that movie way too young, younger than I should have watched it. I watched that only recently and still good because it's a good dissection movie.
Speaker 3: It still holds up.
Speaker 2: It's a good movie to dissect and be like, what would be the repercussions? What would you do? Even the new Invisible Man, it's pretty good. But the idea of what what people would do if they were invisible, you know, I'd do some shady stuff. I'd have a bunch of ideas.
Speaker 3: I can't lie but I right now I'm not even going to finish what like exactly what they would do, but just have a quick thing. Everybody, listen, if you were invisible for a day, I think of the first thing you would do, That's what I would do.
Speaker 2: I was like, gonna say it. I was like, don't need too Yeah there. I don't know. Man, The idea of like being a ghost haunting someone seems a lot of fun now, Like I feel like I'd want to stay in purgatory for like a little bit, just to like fuck with people.
Speaker 3: But you'd be like, I think I made this joke before about something, but you'd be like that tit headed dude.
Speaker 2: Put a bra on my head. I'll be like the Bigfoot, you know. I just wants to squeeze, just wants a little squeeze, Just I can just picture you mean, God, damn it, why am I here? Man? I couldn't over they overpowered me. When he's like they he realized that, I was like, I've probably it's weird because I probably watched a little Nikky like three times in the past like two months. It's like, want go to when I'm drunk, and it's still funny. Well, the evil it is. The painting features sati ceremony, where a woman follows her husband onto the funeral pyre. Now banned in India. Sati is a funeral ritual where in a new widow emolates herself. It might be burns, but burns herself, also also called a widow burning. Sati is int was intended to show the sacrifice of a true wife, though this Hindu ritual is now illegal and considered violence against women. Give me a break, man, emolates. I don't know, I've never seen that word before. That's interesting, But essentially, so your wife is so devoted to you that once you die, she just like they just burn her alive because she wants to meet you in the afterlife. Honestly, be very hell happy if Chelsea did that, would you, yeah, like, come on, join me. Okay if we have kids, if we have a kid, stayed alive for the kid. But if I'm like eighty five and our kids are grown, they have kids, and you're she's also like eighty five because we're like around the same age. Yeah, you know, come join.
Speaker 4: Me in the fune roll of Hearts and a nofa Cutie we love is a gun separating were.
Speaker 2: From I said the lyrics? Do you ever listen to him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need to. You need to clip that out and just put that up on social media.
Speaker 2: I was gonna do that with that Hawthorne Heights thing I did. I'd never remember to do that. If you listen to.
Speaker 3: Him, Yeah, I nearly. I nearly went for the generic. Yeah, Like I was like so close to that in my first we Like.
Speaker 2: It's crazy for all the like audio listeners stuff like that for everyone as a fan of this show, Like, it is bizarre how much me and Aaron are like replicas of each other, just look different and the way we think that what we like, Like my mention him to people, they're like, what, like the don't even understand what it is, but like and I blare it at work sometimes and I'm like man, I probably sound it looking like such a fruit. That's very it's love metal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I used to fucking play that shit so much I actually got burnt out. And I haven't listened to them so long.
Speaker 2: I might actually start all that music I still have on my playlists, like antray You and all this emo shit.
Speaker 3: Same. I just never listened to what I need to actually put that on again.
Speaker 2: Oh I've been I've been jiving that stuff for a while. And it is crazy because like that whole music is like the idea of like, well, I'm gonna I'm gonna leave the earth for you because if you leave the earth, you know, if you hurt my heart, I'm gonna you know, off myself and and I'll come meet you in the afterlife like that, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, if someone could somehow prove to me that that was the case, I would have no issue with it. Then Yeah, I'd be down for it.
Speaker 2: Even uh do you know, do you know Silverstein smashed into Pieces? You know that song? That song came out at work and I was like just laughing my ass off with the idea. It's just like his The whole thing is he wants to like I'm gonna does what off a Gossolin story because of her, because of a girl. He just wants to like off himself for a woman. The whole libray is like it's I'd rather die than have to see your smile, you know, Like that's okay.
Speaker 3: You just reminded me of something really funny. I seen yesterday, and it's it's probably been on the internet for like twenty five years now at this stage, but I saw it on TikTok the other day and it was somebody's dog and they had put like a black email fringe on him so fine, and like it had basically something like what you just sang there in that like weird Emao voice playing, and like the camera pans and the background so first you can't really see what's going on, and then it pans around the couch and then like the dog just looks across and he has like this black fringe across.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy how many people like like, there's not many people as much as they used to. But I saw one kid like trying to bait Ben Shapiro. I think Ben Shapiro is not a cool guy. I think he's like propagated by bullshit. But like the kid was like kept doing this and like like you know, moving his hair out of his eyes, and I was like, man, if you only know when that was actually popular, if you were around back then, man, you would have been the top of the town. Chicks would have loved you. And like, you know what. And it's funny because obviously this is to me and where I broke this down. It's kind of a free for all fun type of episode with how I wanted to do it or whatever. But like I found some of my email pictures and I said, we have to do a Patreon episode where I show we both show each other pictures of when we were younger, and this is gonna happen at some point and talk about that whole decade of being emo. I want to do it, and then I want to cut clips for me to put on like our social media so people can see it because I have all these pictures of me when I was young where I wanted to do like a post of like the young Tomcat. You guys, listen, my dad made a fucking joke at the wedding. Okay, Like everyone at the wedding called me a conspiracy theorist. Everybody, every fucking speech. I'm gonna post Billy's speech for everybody that's listening or watching right now, and I'm gonna post it because it's funny. His girlfriend Robin took a video of him doing a speech is funny and talk about like I forgot about this. I used to take like soaked wet buns when we start working at some Chile as a dishwasher. He's like sixteen, and I used to whip fucking soaking wet buns at him. I forgot about that. I didn't know I did that, or like they would go rock hard and I just whip him at the back of his fucking like the dishpits with like crack and like it is such a loud sound. And then he was like, oh, you know, he's whip soaked butts at me. But he said it would always be worse if it was a reptilian. He's the only one that mentioned the reptilians. But people were like laughing. Chelsea's dad called me a conspiracy theorist. And then my dad does this speech and he brings up when I got suspended. I kept getting suspended for wearing makeup in like grade seven or whatever, where I would wear like eyeliner and makeup, but it would be like up to my eyebrows, so they wouldn't let you do that. They wouldn't even let girls do it. So I would kept doing it. And then my dad was like, we know, you know, I said that we identified as clowns. He made he did make a joke about what if our religion was we were clowns to the principle that wore tight ass leather pants and which was very funny, and my dad brought that up. But I had to be like, I was very emo. Okay, I'm not a transsexual. I didn't say that, but I was like, I'd say I'm very I was very emo because I'm like he's like we were. He's like, technically he was progressive, and I'm like, don't say that. That's not what I was. I would love my music, people, can I know? I said it was just very funny, and then somebody laughed a bunch of pop luck because I was able to say, fuck Trudeau. Uh, Jimmy. Chelsea's stepdad is like, the the what do you call the MC or whatever the masters ceremonies, and then he's like, you know, the sweaters he always wears, and I was like, yeah, fuck Trudeau, and a bunch of people were like, man, I'm glad you said that. I was like, yeah, just a hundred people I could say fuck true too crazy. It was a wild time, dude, and we'll have to do a Patriot episode for everybody listening to. Uh, just shoot the shit kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is one of my favorites of all time for sure. Uh. A sexual Viking funeral m sexy. A ship carrying a corpse is set on fire to ease the process of getting the body, to ease the process of getting the buye to the realm of the dead. A Nor's funeral for local leaders also features sexual rights within A slave girl would have sex with every man in the village and then would be strangled to death with a rope and then stabbed by the matriarch of the village, obviously the guy in charge, and then her body would then join the chieftain on the burning ship.
Speaker 3: I mean, sounds pretty cold for the guys. Seems like a waste of fucking boats. Don't how many boats did these people have?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Well, they had the slaves making them all the Irish you know that's isn't that okay? By far? That's probably that was one I told Billy, like an episode or two would go like where when people hear this, I'm like, Oh, that's the one you're talking about. I thought it was the idea of like that. I thought when you die, that your wife had to have sex with the whole village or whatever. That's what I kind of remembered. And then Billy was like, no, I don't like that, and I was like, yeah, but it's a slave girl that has to so I die. And then like everyone gets fucked in the village. So there's people. There's some horny guy being like, man, I've got laid in like a year, and he's like I'm gonna kill the chief so I can get laid.
Speaker 3: Will someone fucking die?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But them them chicks must have been absolutely ram through.
Speaker 2: Oh, if you're the last guy man, like that must have been like I'm trying to think of something extremely gross and I can't even think of it. I thought about old spaghetti, you knows, and I was like, that's not even close like a whole like yeah, like like think about if a bunch of think about it even like you know, you think about how jello and how fragile it is, like three guys fuck a bowl of jello, but this is like twenty thirty forty five. How many guys are in that village, just like ram and that shit. Everyone that is a male listening to this has watched some fucked up porno movie females too, But like you know, ever, I feel like if you haven't watched a gang bang, you're not truly living. But we all know there looks like an old piece of bread that has just been fucking smashed into a billion pieces, like a PBA J sandwich just opened up.
Speaker 3: For some reason, I picture the scene of Tiny eating the cereal.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, ew slurping it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's like all like the milk and shit, it's all and like his mouth is all like gaped open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Corross, that's a good visual.
Speaker 3: That's probably, and the sound effects that that makes as well is probably what it would sound like when you're going after after like you know, sixty five dudes of Rancho, especially some of big, huge motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: They probably get cocks down her knees, bro and it's just like Jesus and then you're you're the last guy, but you have the smallest dick and you're like, well, yours is like a fucking toothpick, and you're like, I I killed the chief for this. I got the game.
Speaker 3: And I would imagine it probably goes in like pecking order as well. So it's like all the yeah, like the bad dudes get her first, and then like all like the fucking tear her open. Yeah, Mongoloids like me.
Speaker 2: Are left at the end going, yeah, just give me the mouth. It hasn't been touched yet, you know, I'll get the ear canal. Jesus, I thought, this's get fucked up. This one is weird. Uh, there's two mourning losses that fellow Danny. It's d a d n a I. It's like daan I Dani tribe member by cutting off their fingers and uh, Papa Papa Indonesia. I want it's not the same as Papa dea Guinea, but they copy the name papa. Uh. These people used to Uh. These people used to amputate their fingers at funerals to express their sorrow by smearing their faces in clay and ashes. Though is now ben is hard to find an elderly Danny female who has five real fingers, it's not messed up. So most of them have. If you see an elderly dainty tribe member, especially like a female, specifically because it seems to always be females, I have to go through this horrendous shit, uh that most of them will not have full fingers. Think about it. So every time somebody dies in this village, okay, you have to cut off a tip of your finger to to feel the pain and sorrow. Are you looking it up? Because I found images of it, but I couldn't. Oh, here we go, see some of them. Look at the stumpies. I I purposely blank. I had to. I had to just blank out the titties. I was just going to ask you that. Yeah, okay, listen to me. Listen. Look at these I'm sorry, Look at these women. Man, they look like they were beaten by the ugly brew about seven times. Uh. They look like Denzel No, no, what they look like Morgan Freeman if he was two hundred and fifty. Is that bad? Because it does look like that.
Speaker 3: Look at I'm looking at the chick on the left that doesn't have her pepperonis out. Yeah, she looks like one of those things. That's so bad. Like I can't even say it actually because say, it looks like there's a really famous like black character actor that I can't remember his name, but he's in like everything. Yeah, yeah, actually it looks exactly like him.
Speaker 2: It is the idea, Okay that obviously, like women in tribalistic communities most times have been ran through because they're trying to like you know, there's a train run on as the expression goes, because they have to have as much kids to keep the tribe going. As the more kids you have, the more people you have, the help with labor and forging food and all that stuff, especially within like African tribes that don't have anything. Right, it's not gonna do with racism. Is everyone wants to fucking claim you see idea of where these people live and they're cut off from communication and technology so they have to do things for survival. But yeah, it's because of these women were probably having kids until they were like old enough, until they started they start dying, like this is what happened, and like they look worse for wear they do. It's it's it's not good. I'm not gonna pronounce this because it's in Madagascar, but I'll try Fama da Ahania Fama dah Hondia. That's like the best I'm gonna do. I didn't even add it into the thing, but I put it in brackets. So, uh, once every seven years and the Madagasci people that's where they call that of Madagascar exhumed the bodies of loved ones, wrapped them in cloth and danced with their corpse sex. It probably smells pretty bad. So they spread they spray with uh these weird smile sprays. So they spray with some sort of shit. Weird that's so weird, man. Oh, and they make them then they make them into totem poles eventually crazy, Oh I think this, Yeah, so they put people in bags. Crazy, Look how many dead people there are in that photo in bags, wrapped in bags. And then they will dance with the corpse being like ew that wild.
Speaker 3: Like people are just so fucking like I've often seen and it might I'm bad.
Speaker 2: The totem pole was on the next thing I messed up. But they spray them with some sort of spray that I cut off backs and and while they're dancing.
Speaker 3: With them, like it might even specifically be in relation to this, but like when you see some of these countries and just some of the wild shit they do, and it's just so fucking bizarre, like it's so weird.
Speaker 2: Kind of people there. It's only cut out of part of a picture. There's like hundreds of people there for what the people have died in the last like a week or probably a week like and then so they're celebrating these deaths in this country. But it's just to be funny. If there was like DJ music like don't don't and they're like everyone's vibing out just like like you know, crowdsurfing these like dead bodies, wouldn't that be fun.
Speaker 3: It's like it's just the idea that it's dead bodies and.
Speaker 2: Like just dance around dead buys. You don't do that.
Speaker 3: That ship's gotta fucking stink and just be like gross.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry for the audience, but everything I think I want to talk about our show, especially what.
Speaker 3: Like especially I can't imagine they have like the procedures that we would have in like a world countries like we live in, oh to.
Speaker 2: Like exoom the body and to do like bombing fluid and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So they don't like stuff to just make it like just like a piece of wax.
Speaker 2: So there's like a stinker.
Speaker 3: It doesn't like decompose all hideous straight away or anything.
Speaker 2: Dude, something we have to do that. I just watched recently because Chelsea's never seen the full thing. Beetlejuice. Man, oh, she's never seen the full thing. Such a great movie. I watched it. I was like really high, like decent, like I was high.
Speaker 3: I would love to dress up as Beetlejuice for like a Halloween special or something, but they would like properly like have the full like shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you guys speak like a vulgar as hell. Slap your jacket. There's like fucking dust coming out and ship. I'll be that uh, I'll be that African guy. I'll put black face on it. I'll like sprinkle dust on your head so she shrinks.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Beetlejuice Too is gonna end up being like hocus Pocus Too?
Speaker 2: Was probably? I think they'll ruin it with some woll gass bullshit and it's going to destroy it. Everyone's like watching this trailer of like General Ortaga and it's like fake thinking it's real. Crazy jazz burials, burials and New Orleans, New Orleans? Do you know? Uh? Do you know that song by the Animals? What?
Speaker 3: I don't think I do?
Speaker 2: You don't? You don't know the Animals?
Speaker 3: Bro do I havn't a clue?
Speaker 2: Or you're like the House of the Rising Sun, the House of the ras Sun? Uh? New Orleans. You don't know New Orleans.
Speaker 3: There is a house in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: They call it so yeah, but he says New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Reason. Did you ever have a band called Muse?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I used to like me when I was an emo.
Speaker 3: Okay, dude, I love Mews still. I want to see them live a couple of times. That's Hawaii first heard that song because they're on the cover of Oh Boo They.
Speaker 2: Have been four k now and I was like, they all like babies. What happened like the what's his name? The lead singer man Crazy? No? No, I mean the Animals, Oh yeah, like they it's just bizarre the different time era, right, and like they're all very probably very like in their early twenties or if not, like a little younger, and just like what a different time to exist? You like the Beatles and stuff, right, put some love Like, yeah, you're really changing ship while you're like doing acid and not doing anything, beating a bunch of hypocrites. So with a big horn band culture at the heart of New Orleans is it's not surprised that they play music. Even in death. The funeral procession is led by a big horn band.
Speaker 3: Have horn?
Speaker 2: You also have a big horn? How what what type of music does it play? A skin? Ask skin?
Speaker 3: I was trying to think of something funny they're Onunderstand what my references or is that another thing in.
Speaker 2: Worn?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you live in America that doesn't really exist because it's not real. America is the stay Canada. Canada doesn't exist, though it will be one day when we sign the Trial Trilateral Commissions. Fucking bullshit, we'll all be one country.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No over here, Like that's like a thing where you call it like, oh, I had some horn on me, a whore horn like a dick. Yeah, like a dick like if you were if you were getting a bone over something.
Speaker 2: Oh weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like like no, not everybody, but like in some of the like slang like dudes would be like I had some horn, weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we say boner erect jiffy erection, erection a so so there's famous like this this a horn. They have a horn band playing which plays a sad tune at first, followed by an upbeat jazz and blues number accompanied by furious dancing, which means that people must go out of their way dancing their fucking leg just freaking out, man. And it's like, yeah, I was having a good time.
Speaker 3: I just picture, because I associate horn with the whole bone er thing. I just picture a lot of gay dudes and like g strings are completely nude with like all those Mardi Grab beads on them, yeah, or like with the whistles like terry crews and fucking white chicks.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy because a white guy did that, it would be so racist. But it's one of the fun it's it's a very funny movie. I fucking love that. Shiit uh. This one's wild. A totem poll stands erect speaking of penises in honor of a warrior, shaman or chief and the hat the handy people it's h A, I d A. I don't know where that is where the oh it's they're Indian, of course, East Indian, I'm sure, and some reguard were Indian over there. Not Indian over here. Uh, but they they they would they would fit it. So if you were a hot the Indian, this would fit your description. Your body would be beat. Listen to this. Your body would be beaten with clubs, so that could fit in a tiny wooden box. The box then would beat. Listen to this. Then the box will be put in a fucking mortuary, like a totem pole in front of the dead person's home. So and then this the family would tell stories. So listen, they would put you in a totem pole and they would beat the living ship out of you. So your body is like thin enough to like fit inside of the totem pole.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, right, I was like not supposed to be, but like the idea of that and how you described it sounds hilarious to me, the idea of a dead body and like several people with clubs and bats just like beating it to a pulp. So it's like all mushy, and.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a scary movie trope, like like something that scary movie has done. It's just like, oh, he's dead now, and then just like fucking Berry Bonds comes in with his baseball bat and he's just like smacking the shit like that's a wild man. That's one of the weirdest ones. I like, there's a there's I've had a bunch of fucking weird shit. But the fact that like people would beat the living shit out of your corpse, like beat it so your bones are like dust. I how much would it take, though, to like beat the like how much would it take to beat a dead body where the bones are decrepit enough where you could just kind of shove it into a box and then put into a tortum pole and then get this your family's like Thomas, You see, he was a good guy. He's in there. We beat the living ship. We literally did living shit so he could fit inside it. But he's there, and you know what, he was a good guy, and they just like tell stories about you.
Speaker 3: I've got to imagine, like it would take an extremely long beaten and an extreme amount of force to like mash a body to the point where you could like squeeze it into one of those Also, is there any sort of like protective measures that like your meat sack wouldn't be like dripping all out of that ship and like stinking the place.
Speaker 2: Up or like you touch it and probably not it probably got real sick afterwards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I was gonna say, it was like, so that body is I.
Speaker 2: Thought, yeah, I thought you were gonna say it would probably reek nbside of your house for a while. I feel like it was like your brother mom or some shit. But I thought you were gonna say, like, is there measure is to make sure that you're dead? Because what if you're just like we're concussed and you like passed out and they'll be like really, like you know this is some you know, backwood country in India or some ship I don't know where this place is, uh, you know, and then like they like are beating the shit have you? And you wake up like alive, You're like bones are all broken?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like you started at like the feet or the legs and just starts smashing at the seat as the person like react.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen Freddy got fingered? Yeah, where his girlfriend is parapet like she has no feeling in their legs. It gets you just and that's what turns her on, is smacking this ship out of her legs.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that in so long.
Speaker 2: Such a Tom Green is the first podcaster man. He killed that ship. He was the first reason to really create what we're doing today, really and now he's doing it again. He lives in the middle of nowhere in Canada, and he's figured out now where he's like down like an episode or two where he's like in the boonies, like in the middle. He said, he's in the middle of fucking nowhere, in some fucking barn. Obviously, I.
Speaker 3: Know.
Speaker 2: I like that shit. This one's crazy layout, your dad. This is the Tower of Silence. I'm gonna shut the fuck up, where the corpses are left out to be eaten by vultures before being brought to brought there the zoea Astrian we're obsessed with, like obsessively. They would clean the body, washing it with water and boilarin so just in case this guy is real dirty and are only allowed to be touched by professional corpse bearers, say people allowed to touch the corpse and zoe Astrian traditions, which, weirdly, a lot of occultist people believe in that realm of beliefs because it's very old, which I feel like, eventual we'll get you on the show. They see the bodies as being terribly corrupt and risked of being attacked by demons. So they're like obsession with like cleaning it and they leave it out to be eaten away. Nice say, So that sounds very similar to that's what I was gonna say. I was like, this kind of brings it into what you were going to talk about.
Speaker 3: Sounds very very similar to.
Speaker 2: You know what, I know I'm not. I have to pee so bad. You know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna pee right.
Speaker 3: Now while I talk about this.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm gonna do it on the show. I'm just going to piss in this can.
Speaker 3: Okay, So just so everybody knows why I'm talking right now, it's to drowned out the noise of Tom pissing into a can he just drank from.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you'll hear it, though, I gotta do it. Alex did this once on the show. I might as well do it. Okay, keep talking you want.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to listen to see how I actually hear it, see how I need is okay? So sky burials or celestial burials as they.
Speaker 2: Are, is the first for the podcast other than Alex.
Speaker 3: Are the burial Rights of Choice For the Tibetans, after a member of the community has died, the body is cut into pieces by a burial master and is taken to a selected site, usually in the area of high elevation. This is because the car is then supposed to be eaten by vultures, who tend to congregate at higher altitudes. After the vultures have consumed the body, the belief is that they take the body away to heavens, where the soul of the deceased person remains until they are ready for their next reincarnation. This practice is believed to have been practiced as as many as eleven thousand years ago, but there is little no written evidence or physical evidence due to the fact that the remains are ingested by vultures or other animals. For Tibetans, the sky burials serves both practical and spiritual functions. Off on the ground is frozen, making difficult to dig graves, making sky burials an appealing alternative. Many of the central values of the Tibetan culture revolve around being humble, generous, and honoring nature. Sky Burials allow physical bodies of Tibetans to be returned to the art in a way that generously provides a meal to the vultures and very minimally disturbs the art. Because of their belief in re incas O nation, death is seen as more of a transition as opposed to an ending. They believe the soul moves on from the body at the very instant of death, leaving very room for attachment to the physical body. In fact, in order for the soul of the person to have an easy transition into their next life, the Tibetans believe that there should be no trace left of the physical body after death, providing another advantage of this practice. And I just out of the corner of my eye, I feel like I seen you swing in the can full of.
Speaker 2: In one little drop went onto my computer and I could see it. Okay, whatever, this is the funniest shit ever. Whatever, it's It's all fine, man, so funny. This is uh literally, Alex did this Billy's body on our Halloween special where he couldn't hold it anymore, and he did it under the table while we were filming, which shows all of us, which was really hard to achieve. And I was like, I want to pay, but I can't. Ruin this episode, Aaron's it's probably like the nine o'clock there. So I wanted to just get it done and I did it. But man, if you're a man out there, if you're a woman, you're probably like wow.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: But like I peed in this little hole. I depressed my penis head right against just and I'm like, am I gonna cut myself? This is not the one with beard it? This is almost empty.
Speaker 3: So that's the one you just pissed it be crazy you did Actually you did actually lift that cat up. Don't say I pissed in this can.
Speaker 2: It's warm, but I did that. But why not? Man, this is what we are. We are strange brew and I didn't want to leave. Man, I didn't want to leave you.
Speaker 3: Look, I can't standing whilst I haven't done it. I don't think on a podcast. I remember years ago when I used to a lot of PC games, and I used to play days Z a lot, like twelve hours a day, like a big, fucking, fat, scary mongoid. And I was that obsessed with the game and being online with the other dudes on the server. So basically you would spawn into a map and it was all like real life. You had to eat, you couldn't get your clothes wet. You would die if I had the army all this ship, right, and we all used to play it together, but there was no like like there was no pause running just in the game, and then if you logged out, your character would stay on the map for like three minutes, so if someone discovered you, it could just kill you and take everything. Okay, So like I used to do that constantly. I would be like, you know, drinking cans and stuff.
Speaker 2: Like piss balls over fucking just piss. It's crazy because I can remember the last time that's my I did that was in a car. Right, We're all a trip. You're like, I got a fucking pee, man, But I'm like, you know what.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't believe you, Tom. I think I don't even think you used the toilet. I think you just piss in cans and stuff.
Speaker 2: And I know I'd love to do I'd love to have like I'm just gonna shove a fucking can't do this because anytime you delicious weed pen man dropping this cann of piss, it's like no, It's like, have you say you must watch boys? Three pisses in the jugs, the piss jugs Ray has it is fucking the dump that it's like Ricky got me this great place. He lives in the fucking trailer in the dump and there's like pissed jugs everywhere. He's like, he's been trucking. I can't do a bubbles how he's been trucking for and then so he's got used to peeing in like fucking jugs.
Speaker 3: I need, I need, need, need you and Chelsea this weekend to watch that show that I told you about ages ago called The in Betweeners.
Speaker 2: I love that show.
Speaker 3: You've seen it?
Speaker 2: The English show Dude.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've seen all the episodes about the One Way to Go to London Club and yeah I have.
Speaker 2: And my one of my favorite movies is the first one.
Speaker 3: Pisses. He's pissing in a can and he cuts the top of his dick in the can and he's like, I feel like I remember that ye like over the other dude that always tells the lies. He's like looking at and he's like, oh, just look, please just look. And then like the the the bouncers walking and he's like looking at his dick and it's like call him pissing blood and He's like, get out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that. That's funny because at some point we'll have to like talk about that show that, by far is like and out there obscure. Remind me of Canadian comedy, which is adopted from British comedy. Essentially, it's just it's so good the movies. Man, that that scene where they go in the club like dancing and they're like trying to like flirt with the girls, but they have like no game.
Speaker 3: It's like that empty dance floor and they dance from like the bar.
Speaker 2: Why you guys like think this is impressive? Bro, there's another show.
Speaker 3: Actually, we should maybe watch a couple of episodes of it at some time, or maybe do something where we could watch it with people, because they're like really short format, like twenty minutes twenty five minutes an episode. It's called Inside Number nine. Never heard that, dude. I'm telling you look it up after this. I guarantee you will love this show.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got I got an idea. Okay, let's just not spoil this, you know, because it's meant to be kind of like a fun episode because I haven't seen it a bit. Let's do let's the first time you watch Kenny Versus Spendy because I feel like I'll get you hooked on it. Let's watch it together for either Patreon or the main show on YouTube, because I feel like Kenny Hotts would let me get away with it. Even if I talk to him, I could probably maybe get a beat him on the show. But if I talk to him and be like, Yo, we want to do a commentary on your show. Because my Irish Fred has never seen it. He's Canadian. He's chill with the fans. They do live shows in Toronto and we're like around America, even which is crazy, and he he doesn't even understand how the show blew up this much. We should do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm down for it.
Speaker 2: I wait because I'll find a very good episode to start you off with. It's fuck, dude. They do this ship like who can stay blindfold the longest? And then the one Kenny tricks the other guy Spending, which is always like gets angry and the loser that he's actually blind, so he keeps fucking with him, but then he like finds ways to cheat to convince him to take off his blind fold before he does. And even though in the footage she already did. He convinces him that he did, so as long as he gets him to do. The humiliation is his gloat for winning, right, it's so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I'll stay I'll stay away from I won't watch it until.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have to get your first impression because it's it's quite hilarious. So this is one I thought was fun. This would be my kind of thing. Is the Russian vodka? All right? So Russian vodka, dale pickles and rye bread is left out for the deceased at a party. Don't know why, sound like they're real poor Russian Orthodox churches would ring the bell to gather the villages to a funeral, followed by a series of services and dinner parties for nine days. According to you, I had nine days and then what at Oh this is crazy. So nine days after I'm dead, if I was Russian in this Orthodox town or whatever, right, they're like ding ding ding ding, and then you know, everyone has a fucking party. Okay, Then forty days after the person dies. The black bread is meant to reserve the Russian tradition of breaking the black bread upon meeting a new person. So that must be a tradition and obviously, Russians love vodka and the pickle thing. I don't understand. Maybe they shoving up their asses, but they like take a shot when they eat some bread as a tradition for when they meet. So but then they party on the ninth day that you're dead, and then they also party on the fortieth day. Weird. Now, weird Russians are Have you ever met one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a few of them that like live in the town here. Now.
Speaker 2: That was like, Russians grab my friend's balls. Man, Russians are scary, I know. Do you know for all the fans, you notice by now that shadow people experience I had started when Russians grabbed my my friend Mike's balls.
Speaker 3: I remember when you're telling me that I was. I would have thought that I would have been more unsettled by the shadow people thing, but I actually think I was more unsettled by the fact that that, to me sounded like the start of like a hostile movie or something.
Speaker 2: It was those dudes were.
Speaker 3: Like that had potential for you guys to be tied up somewhere.
Speaker 2: We joked about what they had in like their suitcases and shit like as a joke. It was like three Russian dudes that like look like they were fairly like you could say fit, like for their age, like in their forties probably fifties of that age, fifties, but liked not yoked, but like fit, and and them like walking past, and I was were abandon. I'm nineteen years old, I'm a skinny buck. You know, I'm like fucking doing drugs then and they wait, like rub my head and they're like you crazy Canadians and they like rub my head. Specificly that one time watching a show I was like drinking like pure vodka at this point, like we're just like I'm young. We're on a resort and I have a picture that I'll post on Instagram eventually when I'm my younger self. There's a picture of us like Cuba and he rubs off my head and it was just the weirdest ship man. I don't know, there's some weird like I could feel it that they were like interested by us, like young boys or whatever.
Speaker 3: Rights Like when you were explaining that to me before, I kept having visions of you know, the scene in Hostile on the train where the dude is eating that ham salad. Yeah, yeah, remember, and he's like shaking and and they're like, you need a fork there. Buddy's like shoving and then remember doesn't he grabbed the dude's leg.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, and he's like get the fuck there. They make fun of it, and you're a trip.
Speaker 3: I think it's like that's what I was kind of picture when you told me that story. I was like, that was like not to even try and like make it funny.
Speaker 2: You're like a bait.
Speaker 3: But like it does actually kind of sound like that a few guys had have hung around in that situation for too long that it could have been pretty speaking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what That's what Cuba felt like to me. My cousin went back to Cuba. I've said the story before, right, and that he went off the resort with this guy and they try to do this like to me, not take me off the resort, but they I blame my speaker and my music. And this one guy came out, his name is Uri and some black dude, some Cuban guy, but he was black, like with dreads and shit, and he was like, oh I love DMX, Suck my dick, Suck my dick. And I was like, cool, cool man, that's nice. But he was like super cool, but he had one long nail, like snort and coke obviously, and it was just such a bizarre experience. And then one guy gave me his brand new iPhone so he could take my shitty nano iPod and then put my music onto his computer. But he said there was a block, gave me back my iPod, and I trusted he gave me his new iPhone. I was like, whatever, if he wants to take my nano, I'll take this shit home. And then we switched and he's I couldn't do it because there was in Cuba whenever there's an encryption that he couldn't break through. So I was like, oh, I know. And then so my cousin went back and he said they went out the resort with his It might have been with Neil, but I think it was a Bizar buddy that I know these dudes like personally. And they went out the resort and they went to this guy. They thought he was super chill, and he was like, my cousin's very open and doesn't really care. He takes risks and then so he goes whatever, and then they're eating and he's like, he offered me this very small meal, and then he shows him a picture of this young girl and said, that's my fourteen year old niece. He's like how much? How much? Yeah, and they got the fuck out of there. But yeah, the guy was offering up his niece. And people do this in Muzzle some countries too, like Arabic countries. Happens all the time, offer up your daughter and kid and how much can I get, like money from you?
Speaker 3: Crazy fucking I don't know that that ship is spooky to me. That sounds like a wait.
Speaker 2: Till we talk about hostile on your show, man. I feel like that's gonna be a two hour episode.
Speaker 3: That sounds like I don't know. If you've seen Infinity Pool.
Speaker 2: I actually really liked it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it reminds me of that whole idea where it's like, let's go after because I'm nervous. It's like, it'll be fun, let's go after a resort and do a lot of crazy wild chips.
Speaker 2: Dude, you suggested that movie, and.
Speaker 3: It's wild, it's and you know what actually.
Speaker 2: Turns me on but scares me the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's that weird a lore of like I feel like drawn in but at the same time, it's like I'm willing to risk being stabbed today. I didn't realiz when you mentioned Cuba and like resorts and stuff, is it Aruba is like notorious for like tourists like leaving the resorts and like going Mason and shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's a lot of places like that Brazil, but they don't have as much resorts in Brazil. But Brazil is known for like people like if you leave your designated area, it's like you're getting messed up. There's a lot of places. I'm sure Cube is the same way. Man a certain locations they're gonna hide the deaths. And it's funny because that got a lot of downloads. People love that shit. Our Strange Vacations episode. People are fascinated by that stuff. So this one's weird. This is the Ben Gwett of the north Western Philippines. Blindfold they're dead and place them next to the main entrance of the house, obviously the person that's died, to make them look like they're alive still. And these people of the Philippines dress the bodies and their best clothes and sit them in a chair and place a cigarette on their lips. We're showing it image of a supposedly a real one and they dress them in there like goofy ass, like, oh, give you a little fun knitted headdress and ship it like with a bunch of flowers around you? Is that wild man so crazy? So I was gonna end it. I feel like this would be an episode on its own, I feel like, but I was gonna mention like the Day of the Dead, you know, d d Les Mortees. The Day of the Dead obviously is a celebration of death where people wear death skull masks and stuff in Mexico. But I wanted to kind of end them. This would be kind of fun. How would you like your how would you what would you like to happen to your dead body? There's a couple of options nowadays. Do you want to know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So at the outdoor labs of the University of Tennessee and Texas State University, researchers are always have a great need for human cadavers. Uh. This is a place where groups of students learn about the rate of the decomposing corpses to make a biological environment germinated special plant varieties. So I think the idea is they like, like they look at your corpse, right, you know, look at it and they like study it and and then they h then they put you in a tree, they like plant your body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I'm good for that. No, I'm nah, I'm good for that. I don't. People say, oh, it's for science, man, that's for I don't care. I don't care. I'll be dead, so I don't care what happens with science. To be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Oh man, there's some cool ones. Just wait man, uh they're also this is pretty cool. This is the one I've been down for. I would love my my main one, if I were to choose, and I could actually choose and not have like money towards it, make me a fucking mummy. I want to be wrapped in a bunch of ship, put me in expensive sarcophagus and then just display me in your home, but just don't open it because I'll stink, but like just leave that ship out, Like yeah.
Speaker 3: I want to be in like one of those big massive sarcophagus like fucking Imo tep in the moment, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know something I want to do. I'm trying to convince Chelsea to watch that movie Mooly and she was like.
Speaker 3: Hate God, dude, it is so good.
Speaker 2: I love I like the movie The Pyramid, just for that ship, just for the.
Speaker 3: Idea, and that even has that has fucking fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: So you would be a bummy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would probably be a mummy. I actually here's a question. I don't know if you guys have it there. You know, when you get a driver's license, did they ask you do you want to be an organ?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, uh they never asked me, but I would say no, I'm sorry as that is to people that are like, but my cousin could have used your organ, I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: Fuck your cousin. Yeah, it's like I also declined to be an a because I just get out of it. When anyone says to me like, oh my god, that's sorboo, like there could be somebody that really needs that, it's like saving. I'm like, you don't want anything that's inside of me?
Speaker 2: No, No, we'll meet. That's funny because me neither. But if it was someone I knew and they're like, can you give up a kidney, and it was somebody I really cared about to keep them alive, yeah, I'd probably do that. But to some Porsche lob. I don't know, while they probably taken a bunch of pharmaceutical messes to keep them alive their entire life because they got addicted to some sort of shit.
Speaker 3: Uh no, yeah, no, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: So you probably caught up with obviously the familiar image of the ancient Egyptian pharaohs. The thing is now there's no longer, there's not like you know, just a privilege for for ancient Egyptian pharaohs. You know, there's a it's called the some Sue Mom company s m m s u m m um sou momumummy company will bomb your dead body or pet and place it inside of an empty statue, similar to the ancient forms of embombing. Of course, with this luxurious nature of this method, the embombing cost is not small. When it comes to it, it is uh sixty seven thousand dollars USD.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to go to whole hog with it thought, and I'm gonna butcher this is one the pronunciation whatever, but I want it like the way it was back then, where.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where they pull out your brain, they scoop your brain out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then they have the what is it like the canompic jars or canomic jars or whatever it is, and they put your organs like stuff your organs down into all them so they have like all these cool little jars and then have me in a big, bad as starcophagus.
Speaker 2: That'll be fucked up. Oh yeah, we mentioned that i'man's thing. They do tune your body, so that was it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was it. And also, actually, if you're gonna put me in a mummy thing, right, I want I want you to wrap me up perfectly like a mummy or whatever. But then I want you to cuff a piece of the head thing away and leave my decomposing face sticking it like a tepe so like with like no lip and like exposed like bones and shit.
Speaker 2: I want my stargophagus made, but I want it to be like where you can see my rigamortis. Yeah, get it. So I'm stiff all the time, baby, which is you've seen clerks, right, I have the check at the end focks the dead body thinking it's Dante and it's like a dead guy, so fucked up? So or would you like to be like they can put you into the seafloor into uh so if you die, you can be around fish all the time. If you love, you know, the ocean, and your cremation would be mixed into the environment. We're in a friendly cast, so this is what.
Speaker 3: It could look like, Yanna boring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're in the bottom of the ocean on my ting. How about we can shoot your fucking shitting out of space. Part of your ashes will have the opportunity to explore the speculat space of the universe thanks to the idea of space traveler after dying thanks to satellite. So there's certain satellite. The service is expected to be released in November twenty fifteen, so this article is obviously wrote a while ago. If this is your choice, congratulations, Your ashes will stay in the universe for a long time because the orbit of this satellite is that's made to last from five weeks to several hundred years. We don't really know because we don't know if the others flat or not, so it could stay in orbit for five weeks or several hundred years. We're not sure because we don't know.
Speaker 3: Anything, because it's probably not even going to space. So I'll go one step above that. Then put me in a giant sarcophagus, tie me to the side of a rocket and then shoot me to the moon.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, I saw a video and I want to get I want to get one of those high powered lasers because I saw a video of people like pointing the laser at the Moon and it looks fake, right, looks at the Moon's fake And I'm like, well, I won't know until I do it. So I want to do it myself and then prove if it is real or not. You know, I have.
Speaker 3: I've actually been drawn down that like rabbit hole of the whole moon thing recently.
Speaker 2: It's a if it's real and we don't live in a fucking dome or whatever, it's a satellite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a lot of uh new thoughts. I think it might be interesting sometime to do.
Speaker 2: I actually do a three for all talk Me and Jan talked a long time ago, and I kept it because a lot of Strange Wines episodes are on the Patreon now. It is about like the idea is the Moon of satellite? Now? I like it's interesting because I would it would be kind of we should just do a live special called Moon question Mark. It's like, really, what the fuck is it? Do we know? I don't think so you know, is it made of cheese.
Speaker 3: I used to think that when I was a kid, and then I used to always get told about.
Speaker 2: The man on the moon.
Speaker 3: It looked close at the moon, it looks like a face and ship that's it stills a face. And I'm like and I was like, all right, it's like is that where Bear in the Big Blue House stole that idea?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And there's there's theories how the moon is a reflection as above so below as the Earth, and that if you match up the moon in the way they perceive the map, that there's extra land on Earth. That's like there's a real there's some weird, very weird theories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I seen I seen something earlier in the week. I can't remember. I'm gonna absolutely butcher this, but somebody had this like really detailed description of like so images of the moon from art and then supposed images of the art from the moon. Yeah, and how like nothing matches up at all or makes any sense. I thought it was quite fascinating.
Speaker 2: There's some weird stuff going on, and I that's why I've always said, like, I don't know what to believe in. Speaking of cheese, we bought some Irish cheese that we liked, and I just thought by you the whole time, and it has like the flag on it and ship and it's just like it's white cheddar. It's like Irish cheese. And I was the whole time I was thinking about it. I was like thinking about it. I was like eating your body.
Speaker 3: You know, what can can I send food to Canada?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Now obviously I know like I'm going to send like fucking raw meat or anything like that, but stuff like that, is that Is it possible for me to send that to you?
Speaker 2: I don't know because I want I'm gonna say this on here, like I want to send me some ship, but like I don't. I don't necessarily know because it would be bait. Because I've debated on I have a PO address, So I was debating on like giving fans of the show my PO address because I've had people reach out to me and be like, oh, I want to send you this or that, and I was like, I don't think you can do that, and they're like they're in the States, Like no, I will go like we can we can do that. Like it was like something like not crazy. I think it might've been something like food or something like that, or like a I know one lady want to send me like books on something. So a long time ago, but there was a couple who have sent me stuff about like could I send you this or that? And I was like, do you guys have a mailing address? And I'm like not yet.
Speaker 3: A few years ago I made the mistake of I started to get that request more and more about sending things to either taste or try or do, when I was like, this is probably dangerous. And a few times I was stooped enough to give out my actual address and I was like whoa. Yeah. I was like, I'm gonna get fucking Martyred.
Speaker 2: No you like at that. We have a po address luckily, so I could do that. Maybe it just sent it to the post office whatever, but still.
Speaker 3: Killed a lady in the post office instead.
Speaker 2: So fucked so you could actually have your cremations made into a firework. True motto, it will be the moment of glory. Then suddenly you become brilliant, more brilliant than ever. With starting price of around fifteen hundred us D, I don't know USD is and I'm fucking too high. Two dollars, isn't it. But it takes dollars. Oh weird, that makes sense. That actually makes a lot of sense. I was like, us would be us courtesy, so it makes sense. Who the fuck else is doing fireworks? Though?
Speaker 3: So now I want to make me a mummy, strap me to a rocket, shoot me to the moon, and then while that's all going on, you can take because I have such a big horn, you can take half of my horn and turn it into a firework. Shoot the fireworks off at the same time playing the moon.
Speaker 2: That image is fucked up, just like you like get like out of some fucking cannon, but like you're in a sarcophagus flying through the fucking towards the moon. But like in the dick of the sarcophagus there's a bunch of Roman candles, so it's like boom boom boom as you're like flying towards the moon.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty good description. That's kind of exactly what I was pictured.
Speaker 2: Or you could be made to a tattoo.
Speaker 3: That would be cool as well.
Speaker 2: That Bruce Lee tattoo is hilarious.
Speaker 3: I'd love to get something.
Speaker 2: So funny, fucking it's it's Bruce Lee but then it connects to your fist like he's punching your giant fist. It's fucking sweet. So yeah, this is literally a real thing. Some tattoo artists will cremate, will create memorial tattoos with ink made from cremated ashes of your loved ones.
Speaker 3: Nice, here's something going to put out there. Actually know what I think of it. If anyone thinks this is a really funny, cool idea, what you can do is you can send me and Tom money and then you can choose the tattoo that we get.
Speaker 2: I have enough room, there's I know there's certain places I want.
Speaker 3: Obviously we don't neither of us are going to get like the big fucking stevel, no like backpiece or anything. But if somebody wants to pick out a small tattoo, one.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent, and this is like on to like if fans are hearing this like ten years later, and if people actually want to do this, your tattoo of choice. But we do get to pick where it goes on our body and how big is it? Big it is because I have a bunch of plans for what I want to do. But you know, with the recession that we've never admitted we live we have. We're in the bigger more. Uh, we're in worse off than we were in the depression technically due to the economy and how it's set up now. No, I'm not my grandfather working at eleven years old and barely having anything to eat. But due to the amount of money that is being made currently and all that shit and how the economy is set up, technically, we're in a very bad I'm luckily they get paid decent. Not everyone gets paid when I get paid, right, So, like, I'm sure that some people are really struggling. I'm glad I'm not one of those people, and I will if I need to, man, I'll be like Tony Montana.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, actually, I think you're saying that from a place of middle class, white privileged Tom.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can't.
Speaker 3: Speak on that because you obviously don't live and work in the coal mines like the rest of us.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't live in the coal mines. I don't have black face coming in a coal but no, I do work hard for my money and I have lived a pretty rough flight.
Speaker 3: Nope, not allowed to say any of that.
Speaker 2: I know, and I know more poor black people and maybe it's because I associate more with white people.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter, No, it doesn't matter that you've had any of these things, or you've been allowed, or you have a job or anything. You could just cancel out all of that because it's not right.
Speaker 2: It's so funny because most of my friends that I grew up with were like poor white dudes, like dudes that didn't have much. I was middle class to say the least, and definitely mediocre. And then I I made my life worse. I've always said this, right that I've I was the one that created a lot of the turmoil that I had with in my life. But also I was questioning my existence and a bunch of other shit. Why am I here all this stuff? But like most of my friends, almost all my friends ever, one kid that I've joked about that had a pool in his house and he would dress with like ripped jeans and ripped sweaters to look like us because we were all like just scraping by technically, Like if technically all my friends just scraping by and these are just white people, My buddy, this is my one buddy that like were like, I would be jealous because I couldn't hang out there. His mom was a nurse and she worked the nice shift and she was raising her like two sons by herself and a daughter that was grown that would come like come into the house, and we had always razer and shit. But like inn, like all my friends would go there because we're all like from poor environments or parents that were just like trying to scrape by, so like let their kids go run around the town, you know. And it's crazy because most people be like, you're like white privilege, Like shut the fuck up, man, there's black privilege now that if you're anything but white, you have some sort of privilege.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's always my argument that I know people are just gonna say, oh, you're only saying that because you're white, But like I do feel like that, like in modern day and now it's like a crime to be like yeah.
Speaker 2: Now one hundred percent and you see this, and there's there's black creators, right, people that you know have a darker skin color than me. Because I say there's one race, the human race. I don't even give a shit, man, I have Jamaican family, Man, I don't give a shit Like this idea that like everyone is different and I'm had two very strong beers of why I'm saying stuff like this, because I'm like, don't care. Right at this point in my life, I've done this podcast long enough, i have enough of an influence online where I'm like, man, it is what it is. People need to realize that there's something beyond skin color, the fact that like you will be considered more in the States. In can I'm sure Canada does this, but you will be considered more if you're a person of color then you will a white person. It's the same way these French elitist people. Why I always shoot on Quebec is there was people, there's people suing certain like jobs or whatever in Quebec that if you don't speak affluent French, if you're like main language isn't like French, you will lose your job or you'll get paid less than people that are French. And for all the Canadians that know, and Americans and everyone on in the other world that don't know, nobody really likes Quebec. They want to do their own thing. And if you go there, they're the only place in Canada that's not bilingual. Everything is in French. And if you don't speak French. They treat you like you're a black guy in the nineteen forties in America.
Speaker 3: So it's it's wiland. I feel like I'm gonna try and keep my thoughts to myself because this is probably a whole other episode. But yeah, I have a lot of thoughts one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And we've uh this was meant to be like me and Aaron Lile. It's been two months since we've recorded, and Strange Brew is very much open, right. The way we talk about stuff is very open, and that's the whole point of the show, right, is to kind of be out there and to be our true selves. I'm not doing this for anyone else but myself. And then people love and you know, connect with that content that I'm doing, then good share it, you know, like I've only been here trying to just do something that's entertaining and fun and not be like everybody else. Yeah, and then you guys know who you are, the hose heads, right, I joke, because that's the what There is a cult. I'm just kidding, but it's like a following of this show and now coming to your show, and our shows are crossing over where I've noticed that recently, I'm getting more and more down with from Ireland, so like there is this like bridge being connected, right, and and even with the podcast or that it was stuff and this was all meant to be fun, right, I've never claimed to be an intellectual podcast, you know, never claim that shit. I'm gonna talk about what I want to talk about, and I'm gonna drink and get high like I would every day. You know.
Speaker 3: That's the fun of it. That's like the fun of it thought, that's the thing. Like it's it's sometimes sometimes I think people take shit like a little bit too seriously. And I know we've talked about a lot of serious topics over the last year or two or whatever, but like there is a degree of it that's like, you know, everything doesn't have to be a problem.
Speaker 2: I have to laugh. We've talked about like some serious shit. I have to try. Like even Billy always brings up the Chris Watts episode, which one of the darkest episodes be done next to the Highway of Tears, which is the Indigenous people going missing and stuff like that. But like even then, I tried to kid, I'm sure if people justen do it, whoa I don't even remember what fuck I said, but I probably tried to get around a bit, because like even those dark situations, I try to I try. I have to try and make light of it. That's how my psyche works. And I'm pretty sure everyone that listens to this and even more people out there think the same thing. And they always try to hide. Everyone's trying to like appease people that they don't even know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just do your own fucking thing. Be interested in what you're interested.
Speaker 2: And so we know, we know what Aaron wants to do when he dies. Okay, so let's cover this. Aaron wants to be mummified playing a sarcophagus launched into the moon, but as he's going towards the moon, he wants to have a bunch of Roman candles shooting from his penis.
Speaker 3: It's hard, It's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: It's hard to be.
Speaker 3: That's pretty much it. I know it's gonna cost me a lot of money, but I feel like that's a pretty good way to go. And I picture as well, kind of like what you said, I don't want to be shot into space and a rocket. I'm kind of picked sure and more like a Johnny Knoxville, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I pictured too. I definitely pictured that the fucking waving goodbye as your fucking sarcophagus gets launched.
Speaker 3: Out this fucking huge kick, like what's his name.
Speaker 2: Chris Pontius, oh Rip Taylor fa. Honestly, it's weird because like this has been kind of a rants episode which I've named them now off topic or off the rails, I have to have two options or whatever, because we did that Urban Legends episode. I think you saw clips of it where it's like it was just the first time Brett and Sawyer and Billy and all of us came together and stuff like that, and we just had fun and I had this like very complex like Urban Legends tales, but it just kept going off the rails. It just kept going on because I couldn't help it. There's four of us, fucking Billy's like loving, like Sawyer's joking about ship. It's so hard to contain. So that's why it becomes these kind of fun shows that I think that people are used to and enjoy. Actually, but like i've recently why one of my go to films are Jackass, and I have them bought on YouTube so wherever we go, I can watch them. So the one day in the honeymoon, I was drunk and I was like, and we had that projector on this like side of the wall or whatever, and I was like, man, we're just watching some jackass ship and it was fucking fun.
Speaker 3: It's so good. I watched them, and while back, maybe about a year ago, I watched all of them, and I just forgot how funny some of the.
Speaker 2: Ship everything my so I was I was laughing at this earlier because I was like, so I have a bunch of people beat my body to Paul, but listen, I wanted to be kids. I want specifically to be a bunch of like children like a village, like laughing their asses off, like the best enjoyment they've had because they.
Speaker 3: Live in like a village.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, yes, because my entire entire plane. Yeah you smack me candy? Does you stuff my mouthful of candy? Right? I'm like, this is all coming off the top of my head. So I stuffed my mouthful of candy and then they beat me to a living pop. And then when I I spee you out candy right, and then yeah and then yeah, but you have to string me up first too, and like you supposed if you have to hit my stomach, you know, because I'm kind of tab you gotta like fucking get that ship down to Billy side.
Speaker 3: Body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, they string me up and then just hang me there for like a week or so. You know, I just like have everyone look at me and stuff like that, and then you strap me to like a donkey and then just rive me out into the desert and then just have a bunch of vultures pick apart my flesh. But then R two D two and C three p O find me there and they drag me to that thing that Luke Skywalker goes to and return of the Jedi pit or whatever. Yeah, opens up and he's like, you know the pig people, those pig dudes are, and then they eat my bones and that's how I'll die.
Speaker 3: I can just imagine I'm actually visioning like some kind of like desert area and there's like you know, like maybe some grass or tumble beeat and ship, and then just over the horizon you can just see R two D two.
Speaker 2: Just so slowly just.
Speaker 3: Walking towards you. I just and I also wonder how much of your body would be left after it was beaten to a pulp and left hanging for a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that do that Beele juice where he's hanging out of the rope and he's like been smashed by the tire. That's how it looked like a little worse.
Speaker 3: Actually, you know what else I would probably really like if they were able to perform some sort of shrunken head thing on me. So leave me with my normal sized body, but give me that tiny head like the doing Beetle juice, and then how me like like taxit army, just like put me in like in an armchair in the sitting room, so like all the grand kids can look at me and I have this tiny yeal or shrunken head but the normal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, that is actually what was one of my ideas. And I've said this to Chelsea for sure. I've joked about it when we were watching like Baits Motel or whatever. I was like, man, just fucking stuff me. So you know, finally, if you were able to do that, because it should be for I don't give a ship freedom of expression it everywhere other than what it goes too far. But if I agreed with my kids and stuff like that, and I was like, I want to be a I want to be a doll. I want to be a mannequin. And they agreed, and I agreed that freedom man as a freedom supposed to be about, you know, if they want to do that, and then if you have if you bring people over, that's your choice, you know, and they don't like it, then that's your choice.
Speaker 3: Be like the fucking the Grandpa in Texas And.
Speaker 2: Have you played the game yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: You have to like feed Grandpa blood. I haven't played as much as I should have, like should have.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of things, and this is something that we probably need to talk about, not on an episode or whatever, but there's a couple of things that I want to pick up. But I only want to pick up stuff that maybe we can play online.
Speaker 2: There is a open thing, I'm sure for the fans of my show and your show where we should do an episode about horror games, because I've specifically spent time doing that the last two years. That is the stuff on Patreon that at dead of night game or you get Chasing the Hotel's the most frightening.
Speaker 3: I smatched my face to there's a new game I see everybody talking about you have to it's only a shark game. I think it's like eighteen minutes. But if you make any noise, you die.
Speaker 2: I'm not good at that.
Speaker 3: It records like you, so like if you whimp or scream, shout or anything like that, something like that. I remember a.
Speaker 2: Game like that where it's kind of like quiet place or whatever. It's a game where you're, like, I think, in kind of like a snowy area. I try like once, and if you're the killer thing, you're like blind, but you can pick up on things and people talk on mics. And I tried playing it. It's fine because no one was on the server, so I couldn't hear. I couldn't play it because there's no one on the server. But the premise of the game looked cool and was smart, and my brother was like, you should stream this and shit, and I tried, and I was like, man, I'm just gonna talk this whole time. I get scared, so like in with games of this big monitoring front me that Dead of Night game for everyone that knows, I smashed my face into a fucking microphone because I was so scared of this guy appearing at nowhere you want to play a game to stream? That one was fucking it? Man, so scared? All right, Well, we went an hour longer than we thought we were going to at least for this, and you know this is what happens. Two months go by. Right, We're best friends across the world, and this is gonna be an ongoing thing where Aaron's gonna disappear and then not tell me about it. I'm just kidding. We're back to the grind and we have plenty of ideas. I'm so like every time we talk for all the fans there, like, I have such a I have like a million things I've already thought about with Billy. I'm like, Okay, what what do I need to do with Billy? Okay, what would be funny to hear Billy talk about? And that's like easy, right, because I'm like, Okay, this has to be him, has to because his thought would be interesting or funny or whatever. Right, And that's why there shot episodes and want all three of us to finally put together and do. But there's certain ones where I'm like, h I want to hear your thoughts or we have to do this. So we've been planning a bunch of stuff on both sides of the world, and I'm so excited. Man, I can't stop thinking of ideas.
Speaker 3: I feel like sometimes I'm like I have like fucking autism or something, or am I like on the spectrum because like I get all of these ideas and like I have so many like lists and notes and notebooks and like pieces of paper and like notes in my phone. Yeah, I'm like, I really should like try and condense these down into something where like I can actually attempt to action them, yeah, instead of just like being like sporadic.
Speaker 2: Like it's so funny because we think the exact same thing. I have a list of over a hundred episodes more than that that I want to do, right, but guess what, I always find something else that I end up writing out before this list of fucking episodes that I have. You have, we have Meet Aaron, have a list of stuff we want to do for both of our shows, at least with us, and I don't think we've even touched a bit of it.
Speaker 3: Nope, I'm looking at it right now. So just before we finish the episode, so for commentaries, we have Blair Witch two the Craft Heroes or three August Underground Chernobyl Diaries, Starting Slashers in two thousand and one, Stitches Shrooms.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that clown ship. I haven't seen that either. There see it's on there reviews.
Speaker 3: We have the new hell Raiser Tusk, Dark Skies.
Speaker 2: Dark Sky's amazing. God do we gotta get on this ship man? And this is forecast, so everyone go check out that ship.
Speaker 3: Episode idea is best killed scenes, best on made sequels, creepiest movie scenes, best horror movie locations, worst horror movies of all time, most underrated, most overrated. And then for strange brew, I have a ship on John Lang that gang you yes, James Bulger's Murder, nine eleven Conspiracies, Texas Killing Fields, Alison Alison mack Red, Dragon Book Wolf Messing.
Speaker 2: Alison mack Is the next call, isn't it?
Speaker 3: What else do we have? Mckamey manor Finders Coach, Staten Island Disappearance, Backyard Wrestling, Watch Lungs, the New Jack stabbing in the incident, that fucking wrestler. It's like basically Nerdy Martyred the dude in the ring, dude.
Speaker 2: When you to start doing this, especially some of the ones that are for your show. That are easy to do. The best location ship, I can think of that ship right now, give me a beer or two. I be like, oh, the best horror movie locations a fucking desert. It was like nothing, I need.
Speaker 3: To I need to start pulling that together and I'll start. We'll get the images and stuff and start getting them a loaded undred percent.
Speaker 2: There's so much stuff. That's why I want the fans to know that. Like this motivates me, you know, like recording with you always like gets my blood going. I don't know, because we were like the same. I feel like I can thread your thoughts sometimes about certain stuff I want to do or whatever. Right Billy, I'm like, I look at him and I don't know what the fuck's going on his mind. Look at him.
Speaker 3: You mentioned him. I just picture him when you're done, him up as the fucking clown.
Speaker 2: I know. Well, no, it was the the funniest ship was I was doing my makeup. You saw the story where he came up behind me in the Slenderman outfit, and I was like, he's like it shows like everything, Like he's just like it's like sucked. It's like seeing Billy naked without like the details. So like he did that, he stood over me and the YouTube clip for like the what's it called the stupid tag? What's that called? Screen? What can thumbnails? I was like tag whatever? Uh, And he stood over and you could see like you can kind of see some ship in his crotcherry. So I had to put the logo over it. I was like, great, yeah, cause it's like he look a me. So you'll get a fucking power rager. So far, everything we've done for the Halloween Specialist that has been very funny. That's why next year you actually have to be there to come over there.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I know you were there in the live special, but that was like three hours you showed up to get completely blast blasted. It's between plastered and blasted. So that was like it's on the Patreon. I deplore people. We cut it before it got too crazy. Uh, but you were coherent and like I said when I edited, it was the last forty five minutes that you became like and I've done that on the show My well My the Leprechaun episode, the same path as the last Russure we did. It was the last ten minutes all of a sudden, it hit all that hit me, and I was like, ah, I couldn't even think Man Gone to the Zoo.
Speaker 3: That was absolutely fucking what.
Speaker 2: I rewatched some of it and I was like like audib audibly laughing, Like Chelsea, what do you laugh now? I'm like what now?
Speaker 3: I was like, that's that's slow dissent.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was just fucked red. And because I was also high in my like Batman makeup and ship, some of the ship that was going on with that, like Jess was killing me.
Speaker 3: It was just fucking it's my alarm. Oh Tom, wake up, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wake up from your dream. I've been I uh to end this bally state ed, I've been. I've been listen I I so recently I've been listening to uh David Wilcox's book Always Take Him with a grain of Salt. I've read all of his books. Uh, so this is the last one that I'm actually gonna listen to.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: He's the guy from Ancient Aliens that claims that he's like Edgar Casey. Uh. He's a weird looking fellow. He says a lot of weird shit, and I don't know if it's true or not. U. But also at the same time, I'm reading David Ix' books Children of a Matrix while reading a Howard Zinn book while listening to howard' z in on the way home from work. So I'm trying to consume myself those knowledge and then I just get that's what I'm trying to do. And then I just got I got very cheap the Manly P. Hall book, The Secrets of All Ages or whatever one loves Manly P. Hall, And I realized how thick that ship was. It's huge, and he's like that it's like an encyclopedia of the occult, and I'm like, way bigger than I thought it was. So like, I just like, I'm trying to buy as many books that I know that I want in my collection before all of a sudden, cand is like, you can't own anything, not even but North Korea. Yeah, North Korea. So I'm trying. Yeah, they're looking towards China, North Korea, and get.
Speaker 3: You'll be going to like fucking You'll be going into bookstores and stuff and it'll be just like MPC fucking customers and like fake books and.
Speaker 2: Shiite fall through him because he's.
Speaker 3: Like it was some dude, I can't remember. He must have like a YouTube channel or some ship or some presence online. But I had seen it clip on TikTok someone like reposted or something, and he was in some sort of a car dealership in North Korea. Yeah, and like he was filming it. It was the most bizarre looking thing. He's talking like as he's doing, He's like, yes, I'm here looking at these cars and whatever. I'm like pretending I'm interested. And he was like, nobody in here is a customer. I don't think. I think the company have hired these people to walk around the showroom to act as if like they're interested in the cars. And like he he says something, there's a guy like looking at one of them, and he's like, oh, yeah, it's a nice car. Whatever you interested, And the dude like turns and like I wouldn't say runs away, but like kind of scurries away, and he's like.
Speaker 2: Oh weird.
Speaker 3: He was like, this is such a bizarre He was like, nobody's coming near me to ask me about anything. Nobody's like it's like everyone's just like going around.
Speaker 2: Like it's a show. I can't imagine what it's like in like place like China, and like people think that the people that understand the history on both sides of what's going on with the current war that has been around as long as I've been alive is uh is. It's kind of crazy because Gaza Strip was people. It's like the first this setup for the first fifteen minute city, the idea of it, because it is constantly surveilled. They're constantly at the borders. There's checkpoints, so you can't pass certain checkpoints for this reason or that reason. And then if you know, because I saw this way before, I knew about this stuff a long time ago, just because of the rappers I was listening to. Right, it builds Jewish Necros Jewish. They talked about. Vinnie Paz is Muslim. He talks about it, you know, And it is kind of crazy because they have mass surveillance and they have to go through checkpoints and it's like a fifteen minute city of what the idea of what they want to bring about. Right. It's always so hard for me to not to talk about this stuff because I can. I see it everywhere. Man, I see all these people outraged about this or that. But then it's like it's very weird that people will get outraged about stuff in another country, about what's happening. But then when people were coerced into taking some sort of medical experiment, they're like, no, it's good for everybody, go do it, and they're like you know, and then people didn't want to. I always looked at to me, whatever you want talk about like segregation of people. To end this on like whatever, I always looked at like a jew in the nineteen forties of like what people thought about me because I didn't want to take it.
Speaker 3: Well, I think what happens there is because I thought about that a lot. Why does that happen? You know, Like it's the same here in Ireland, Like we have all these opinions about Like the news was on in the background earlier before we started recording, when I was down getting a drink and I'm like just listening to all this shit about the gay as a strip and like what all these Irish correspondents think in English correspondence, and I'm like it's really funny, Like we're talking about all this shit about like what they should and shouldn't do and it should be this and it should be that, and we're so worried about what's going on over there. And there's one Irish person or something that was held hostage out millions of people and it's like a big travesty and oh my god, we should like blow up the whole world. And then it's like all this shit that's going on in our own country and everyone's like no, well, clearly, like you know, our government wouldn't tell us the wrong thing, or no we live we live in Ireland or we live in America, so we're not.
Speaker 2: We've been told do we live in a democracy?
Speaker 3: Like so our like every news bulletin is revolving around the Gaza strip and what's going on there, and it's like the like five seconds at the end of like the news bulletin is like, oh yeah, by the way, you know, the Minister for Transport and the Minister for Tourism and the Guarda Commissioner which is like the police commissioner and all these people have signed off on all these things to have self deportation so we don't deport people in Ireland. So illegal immigrants don't get deported by force. They're served a notice to self deport and then there is no exit checks to find out if these people have actually left the country, you.
Speaker 2: Know, what's crazy. Every country is falling in lockstep with that. United States starting to do that or buying a ministry. So it's Canada and it is. It is crazy because people are not aware of that this is being used for a distraction one hundred percent. And it always bothers me because I'm always like, man, you didn't stand up. Where were all you people that were like free Gaza and you know, free Palestine, because like, if I was gonna sway more into one way or the other, it's gonna be because Gas has been bombed more than any of their places, the more most you know place there's most people in a designated area whatever. And it's it's crazy because I released one of my songs on Spotify, uh and like YouTube music or whatever try to release my old songs and it uses an atmosphere beat, which I'm trying to grab a copyright thing. But I posted a long time ago and I said I said something about like, uh, you know, all the deaths and gazz as the Western world just sits back and laughter like and it's it's just so weird because I wrote that ship when I was like twenty dude, like I was twenty years like ten years ago, eleven years ago, I was talking about this stuff and like I said, Iraq left in disaster and all the deaths and gaza as the Western world just sits back and laughter, like it's something like that. It's just interesting because I was like very young and knew about this stuff, and like I don't there is deaths on either side, right, But I'm always like, who's orchestraing that? Though? Who?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: Funny Hamas? Right, Like where's all this money come from? These weapons and ship? Right? So I love talking about.
Speaker 3: This ship and that's that's the wild part about it, And like we could probably do a whole episode on the separate from this, but like you know, it's like the same the same places that are funding uh like weaponry and all this ship are then like the same people who were going in and like spending billions to like rebuild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, black rocking fucking Raytheon and stuff.
Speaker 3: And it's just like there's nobody and like I'm right, and I'm fucking like I don't ever claim to be like an intellectual learning I'm a dombas, But if my dumbas sitting in a fucking attic in the southeast of Ireland can see that. And I try not to consume news as much as possible because it's just like number one. To me, it sounds more unbelievable than watching fucking Freddy Krueger killed Nancy and number two, I just can't suffer it. It just makes me miserable. Like I'll obviously have an idea of what's going on in the world, but I try not to look at like the fucking you know, the CNN version.
Speaker 2: And I never watched newsduo, but shipped into I told you as, I was in a lot of timpoole, right, and then this happened, and then he swayed to one way instantly on this side of Israel, and then he started getting swayed to the other side. And then he realized because I commented. I was like, man, I come out on his post. I was like, dude, you're being a fucking massive hypocrite and the way that you're speaking about the deaths of people and being for like, oh, Israel has the right to defend themselves and stuff like that, So then does that mean that Ukraine had the right to defend themselves against Russia? If you're thinking in that ideology and stuff like that. You guys are like, you're playing the same hand in the same puppet hand. You're you're feeding into that hand of that slave master that you're claiming to not want to be oppressed by. And I was like, man, these people are such hypocrites, all of them. So I stopped like listening. And now that's why I told you, I've started to listen to books and and old talks of Howard z In talk about history because I truly believe he understood the real history of what was going on, and he didn't play favorites and looked at uh subjectively from the outside. Uh it's it's fascinating to me. That's why some of my videos have blown up of me posting him talk about you know shit. But I just wanted to say to like kind of and this is I stopped listening. I'll listen to Timpool if I am at work and I'm do a specific job that can listen to the speaker for like an hour of podcasting and kind of do the same thing for an hour. It's not like a couple time once or twice a week, and uh so I'll put that up and do that. But mostly now if I can like David I just came out with his podcast on London Reel, his latest one of three three hours, and he's banned from twenty seven countries. Now. It's just so crazy from speaking at least and all listen to that stuff, because like, I would rather listen to David Ike or even David Wilcock or Alex Jones talk over some of these political commentary people. Yeah, even Alex Jones is selling himself out a little bit in my opinion, But they're all the extension of the same arm. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I find that they fluctuate between sometimes who I listen to, Like, there will be people that listen to religiously and then like a certain topic or something will come up and I'm like, huh, And.
Speaker 2: I'd been liking to Benjamin Owen Benjamin dude, Yeah, he said he's that comedian man. That wasn't the one thing he said, like I think rumble and he's talking about the idea of oil and dinosaurs, and I was like, hmmm, I don't know, man, I think that I've always thought that, Like what it's funny because I hear people talking about this now, is that like oil is like the blood of the mother nature, Mother Earth or whatever, right, And I was like, I said that when I was like eighteen, I was like, they probably have enough oil to like you know, and they're lying to us about how much oil they have. Like I've always said, they probably have hundreds of years of oil in the reserves. When I was like a teenager, I thought about this shit and the fact that people now were just being like no and they say some shit. I'm like, man, I had that thought when I was a kid. Dude. I was like, now you're starting to get it. It's weird because I now see people like starting to turn on those light bulbs. And I said to Billy, it's weird because we went on this tangent i'll call me called this and off the rails or off the topic episode because it really was. But it was fun. I've enjoyed myself. But like the idea of and I'm sure the fans have too, but the idea of, like I've had these thoughts when I was a kid, and then to see all these people waking up is cool is weird to me in my opinion, because I said a billion in one episode. I was like, I guarant fucking tea. There was people that me and you both know that were like Tom was crazy and now like years later they'd be like, remember that Tom guy, he said some crazy shit. But now it's coming true. And I guarant fucking tee there's people out there there.
Speaker 3: Being like that. It's like, oh yeah, man, I yeah, I always agreed.
Speaker 2: I was new.
Speaker 3: Were right?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: You called me crazy? It's crazy. I'm sorry to write different songs. I still have to right through. Uh, I want to do a song for class, forreor cast of sucks. I have it the basis of how I want to go. Who's there?
Speaker 3: Somebody's at the doorbell?
Speaker 2: Are you alone? Okay, well maybe we should add this all right, Well this went way longer than we thought. We just won't have like a nice hour and a half chop it up about strange funerals. But I think it was merited since you've been gone for so long. But the fans won't notice. As much as I.
Speaker 3: Have my heart, we will go on, especially people really know.
Speaker 2: I know, but we're we have a lot of stuff in the works right now. And uh, you know, make sure to subscribe to my music on see. I really am pushing that for people to go check it out on Spotify and YouTube music. It will just make me feel my heart warm. If I could look up on a year and I've had thousands of listens because I've produced music, so I was very young. So I finally decided to put it out there for free and all that shit, like I don't expect anything back from people. I just want them to listen. And I put out a new song called The Great Resist and it's probably one of the favorite things I've ever recorded, just because it's very much like of anthem of like fight against this shit. So go check that out. And obviously, if I start writing review and buy merch man, I'm sure more people out there, man get that logo I was gonna buy your.
Speaker 3: I really want to go to get that tattooed on.
Speaker 2: I am, I Am. That's my plan. Actually, I actually want to do a tattoo of the original logo, like somewhere on my body where what we just started with like ripping off Strange Brew and just having like a bottle top, like a beer top of the cane opener, and then I added other stuff that I just like edited.
Speaker 3: That logo on that T shirt and the tattoo for him.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna get I want to get it. The logo of the podcast right like that will probably be forever now. I want it as like a sticker. I want someone that can do like that sticker tattoo that looks like a sticker. I'm definitely getting it, and you should too, because you're part of this. Now.
Speaker 3: That's I don't know, but I love that artwork.
Speaker 2: I'm making Billy get it. But I'm also making Billy get a strange brew on his eyelids. So when he like winks at somebody's like strange brew and then he smiles and says podcasted grills that too. Yeah I like this. And he's like, like, there's weird chicks that's like I love cock and then they like pull down their lip.
Speaker 3: I was literally going to say that, yeah. Class horor casts first Class Horror on Instagram and then Class Horror Cast where you listen to podcasts. I'm not going to say too much else because I feel like every time I do that, I jinx myself. But from now on, where we are going to be super consistent. Well I am Tom is always on my ass about that stuff, and yeah, we're gonna have a shit ton of episodes. We're gonna work hard weekly every week without fail, and we're actually gonna try and do some live shows as well. I feel like live shows might help us greatly and to be able to interact with people like in that live format one.
Speaker 2: Percent, because I don't think Twitch is doing it. This is rock cuts and there's always one or two people watching all the time. But I feel like some of the stuff we talk about Twitch is not like I'm sure, but we just do it for a pre recording. But I have ideas to do specific episodes for Rumble, where like maybe it can go to the main platforms of audio. But there's definitely some topics that video form will not last on YouTube, but I'm not gonna risk it to begin with. So there's definitely episodes that are coming that if you watch our stuff on YouTube, I'm looking at you guys, give me a like and write a comment, because I see so many more people viewing it than actually pressing that fucking thumbs up yep. And that's not cool because anything I want which I use a click, you know, So make sure you do that and leave a rate and review. We're getting a stranger podcast is in the top three percent of all podcasts in the world, and that is just a basic idea. We could be two percent or one percent, but that's just the basic of what I've taken from some of the platforms I've looked at. Pretty cool. Yes, there's millions of podcasts, but we're up top three. Pretty crazy. I know we need that top zero point five or one percent. That's impressive because there is so many podcasts and so many people are doing it. But we're getting better and better all the time. So I love everybody, and I if you stuck it through this long, which I'm sure you guys did, because you know, why wouldn't you. You know, we're just having fun, yap on our lips, chopping it up. But I have a thousand and one ideas for the whole show and for stuff with us and Billy and everything, So stay tuned, fookers.
Speaker 3: A numb