Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild nine.
Speaker 2: Good morning, guys. What's wrong?
Speaker 3: Graham?
Speaker 2: What's wrong?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: What you suck? The day after a three day weekend? You suck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that does suck.
Speaker 5: But we're here.
Speaker 6: I'm Selena Graham, I'm MT. We are at the JV show, first talkback of the day.
Speaker 2: What do you guys say? Let's do it so guys, morning JV crew.
Speaker 7: I have a question. Are you supposed to wear.
Speaker 6: White after labor day or something? All right, guys, have a good one.
Speaker 8: And also, and yeah, yeah, white after labor day?
Speaker 5: You're not supposed to wear.
Speaker 6: Where the very next day?
Speaker 5: Wow, I'll look at you. Negative fashion statement.
Speaker 9: I basically got dressed in the dark this morning.
Speaker 2: It was rough.
Speaker 9: And also, are we not supposed to me?
Speaker 2: I never really understood it.
Speaker 5: I read into it again this morning.
Speaker 8: I still don't get it. Something about way back in the day and rich people, they used to wear white during the summer because it was leisurely, but then that would show the end of the summer they would stop wearing white and go back to dressing like the North.
Speaker 5: I don't get it. There's all the stories about it. It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 8: I don't I'm not dumb enough to wear white the first day some people.
Speaker 6: But yeah, should we do a second talk back of the day, Yeah he.
Speaker 5: Should, Let's do it Morning JV Show.
Speaker 10: John from Fremont, hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend. So I had a question, Graham, Graham, so what happened with the great JV show Mystery and Dom?
Speaker 5: Did you ever guy? Did you guys ever get anything back? We want to know.
Speaker 2: That's a good question, A good question.
Speaker 8: We had a listener who I believe faked his own death, and I attempted to crack this case and I threw all my investigative resources at it.
Speaker 5: And John from Freemont, I want to let you know.
Speaker 8: So it is still an active and open investigation, which I can't comment on fully. Actually I can, but I'm still working on it. I up until even last week. I still call some of the phone numbers that I believe belonged to him. I've emailed several different times, We've called numerous.
Speaker 2: Times, shout out to family members, We've.
Speaker 8: Reached out to a former employers, We've reached out to family members through Instagram, and right now it is crickets. I can't get a response from anybody and just driving me crazy. So just I'll let you know. I'm still working on this case and I know I will crack it eventually.
Speaker 2: I feel like the next step is a stakeout.
Speaker 5: We have to do a steak time.
Speaker 2: If anyone in San Jose would like to help.
Speaker 8: With that, Yeah, I want to do it for us so I don't have to dress all moments there.
Speaker 2: Let us know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a lot happening this morning. GI have tickets for Disneylan that's Winny coming up here six twenty again at eight twenty, really quick, Jess, you washed your car?
Speaker 9: Fine, No, you got you feel like a new woman. But I will say you can.
Speaker 11: Still see what grahamar role on my hood. It's it still says I burnt my.
Speaker 2: Legs on there.
Speaker 5: Did it say anything on the top of your gun?
Speaker 9: I noticed that on Friday.
Speaker 11: By the way, Now, before leaving the garage, I check every single inch of my car.
Speaker 6: All of us with like cycle paths, checking every angle of our car to make sure no one's written anything.
Speaker 5: To bring out with the flashlight on my phone and walk around my.
Speaker 2: Car and do the same walk around.
Speaker 8: Cheety, wrote Glizzy Gobbler on it like twenty times, and I had to retaliate because she was going on and I write something Jess's roof. That's an halt to see b zoomers. It's like, you got it right.
Speaker 11: I mean, so now I'm gonna need probably like two more car washes before the that one, the I burnt my legs one actually goes away because I think I waited too long.
Speaker 5: Can we call it truth?
Speaker 2: I think Yea hasn't even entered into this. I don't really I didn't write any.
Speaker 5: Part of that.
Speaker 2: I just witness to all of it.
Speaker 8: She's been a witness over there, giggling every time that I'm out there writing something. The reasons she hasn't written on something on top of your cars is you can't read.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just will never even see it. She's not tall enough. Well, joke's on you.
Speaker 8: All right, Fine, I'll get a car wash. No truth The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: So there's a company in Thailand, Whiteline Group. Look, don't ask me who they are, what they do, no clue. I just know they exist because they're not offering their employees paid to hinder leave.
Speaker 5: I'll take it.
Speaker 6: Sounds great, Yeah, it's an effort to be able to boost the employees, I guess wellness and mental health. A lot of them are complaining that they're so busy with work, they're so swamped they don't even have time to date anymore. And so this company was like, okay, paid Tinder leave. Boom, there you go. So not only are they paying for their like Tinder Gold and Tinder Platinum subscription, okay, they're allowing them paid time off, like during the work day to go to go out on dates.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Well what about the people that are already in relationships, are married, we want paid time away from our significant other.
Speaker 6: We'll get you can still be on Tinder too, okay, okay in your marriage, but they'll.
Speaker 8: Pay for our side tender account. Yes, that's very generous of that. It's very generous. Do you think that people in today's work world don't have enough time to swipe and date online?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Swiping at work, That's.
Speaker 3: What I mean.
Speaker 8: That's all people are doing. You don't think they have enough time to do it?
Speaker 2: Maybe swiping, but to actually go on dates.
Speaker 8: Well, maybe you should not scroll Instagram for three hours a day.
Speaker 2: You need to set a side time for that too.
Speaker 9: No, you don't for your mental well being.
Speaker 5: Yes, actually actually hurt your mental well being. Study after the study shows that the.
Speaker 6: Why do I feel so much better when I'm doing you don't I do?
Speaker 2: I chuckle, Lol.
Speaker 8: It's because you're addicted. It is a legit addiction. It's like any substance addiction. You're addicted to your phone. We all are, some more than others.
Speaker 2: You're not wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like addiction.
Speaker 9: Some extra time, paid time to do it, that would make me feel better.
Speaker 6: I don't think companies should have to pay for your time to go out on dates.
Speaker 5: I don't think so either.
Speaker 6: Although I think this is really cool for the people that work there, I just don't. I don't think that's there. That's their uh jurisdiction kind of, it's not their responsibility.
Speaker 8: And then like the people that don't ever have kids, maternity or paternity leave, they get like a three month tender leave. Just got back from my three months tender leave. It was exhausting. Laid a lot of chicks.
Speaker 2: That would be awesome, Graham, what do you have here?
Speaker 8: All right, there's a music. It could be really tiring.
Speaker 5: You throw your back out.
Speaker 8: There's a museum in France, that's offering a unique type of new viewing experience for their latest exhibit, and it's because you can go naked. They are setting aside certain days. Now this isn't all the days. The majority of the days, that's people fully clothed that want to go see the museum's exhibit, but they are setting aside certain days and they're making those days well known. We're the only thing you're required to wear is shoes. They say they don't want people getting splinters. They have wood floors in there. Okay, would you guys ever go through a museum to see an exhibit and everybody, let's just say, everybody else around you is not wearing clothes.
Speaker 5: Would you join in off, No, everybody.
Speaker 6: Else, even if I have clothes on, just knowing that everyone else doesn't.
Speaker 8: Well, let's just say you didn't know and you found yourself in there. You don't want to be the only one wearing clothes. Everyone's and judging.
Speaker 5: You and angry at you.
Speaker 2: I want to walk out. I don't want to be seen because.
Speaker 5: I have no sense of it venture fun life.
Speaker 6: So you walk into a room everyone's naked. You're like, sure, what the heck, let me just join in you just get naked right then and there too.
Speaker 5: I mean, my gut tells me I'd be like Jessin.
Speaker 8: I'd probably leave, But if the other option will stay, Yeah, you got to join in.
Speaker 6: No, I'm saying clothes on. I mean I'm leaving if I had to stay clothes on. I'm not like Willingly saying you know.
Speaker 5: What I mean. People are going to be upset with you.
Speaker 2: Why, very upset because you put your clothes.
Speaker 8: You don't go to a nude beach wearing clothes. The people around you are going to be upset.
Speaker 11: But if you stumble upon it and you don't know that everybody's going to be naked, then you have no o their.
Speaker 8: Choice but to you got to stumble out of there quick. Yeah, I'm telling you the nudest they're very friendly people unless you're wearing clothes.
Speaker 2: That's almost not fair. Like I'm just being true to myself the way you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you want?
Speaker 2: Why the judging pants? I mean pants?
Speaker 5: Yea pants?
Speaker 2: What if you just ass off?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you want to appreciate the art, but you want to do it in your own way with clothes on.
Speaker 8: No, it's better, it's they say it's better to see art naked. It's the exhibit is Spellier the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: I mean to say things, so much for hanging out with us, all right, let's talk reality TV. Graham and I never get to watch like anything because of our kids not together together, separate families.
Speaker 2: Jess, what are you watching?
Speaker 11: I just finished watching a show called Couple Too Throuble.
Speaker 9: So this is on Peacock, of course it is.
Speaker 11: They have the randomest shows on there by the way, but this was a really entertaining one.
Speaker 9: It's four couples that want to add a third.
Speaker 2: To their relationship.
Speaker 11: So they stay at this house, right, they stay.
Speaker 2: There for a month.
Speaker 5: Four couples that want to add another couple that want to add.
Speaker 11: One person, yeah, to make their couple a throuble, got it. So then they stay in this house for a month, and they're mingling around with potential singles that could be added to their relationship. So they pick a single, and then every couple of days they decide whether they want to keep that single or swap them with somebody else.
Speaker 5: Who are all these singles that are like, you know what I need? That's me, that's me. Take take me in couple.
Speaker 2: Are these people that signed up yes to do the show? Okay?
Speaker 6: I thought for a minute they were like out no.
Speaker 9: But could you guys ever consider adding another person?
Speaker 5: Sure? Yeah, sounds great, Graham, would you really though, no, that'd be a nightmare, be a headache.
Speaker 9: What would be like the main reason though, jealous?
Speaker 5: How hot they are.
Speaker 8: For wanting to do it or not wanting to, not wanting to right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: For me, I would just get extremely jealous, like, no, get off my man?
Speaker 2: What if that's another guy?
Speaker 5: Though it could be another guy?
Speaker 9: What if you get to pick the person?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want another guy.
Speaker 9: Why you would want another girl?
Speaker 2: That's just too much going on? It's another guy that's just.
Speaker 5: Oh mine, Oh my gosh lucky.
Speaker 8: Then okay, So if you had to, let's put this, make this a hypothetical. If you had to add a third person in relationships, Lena.
Speaker 5: It would be a woman.
Speaker 8: I think so interesting, Jess, you've been dating your man for a long time. If you had to add a third become a throuple, would it be a male or female?
Speaker 11: It couldn't be a woman because, like, like Selena, I would be so jealous.
Speaker 2: But I can't imagine having a cook and clean for two husband.
Speaker 8: I know all the nagging you have to do, pick up your clothes, come on, do something, put the toilet seat down.
Speaker 5: Man. The amount of nagging would double in that household.
Speaker 2: So you would want a husband, Graham?
Speaker 5: No, definitely, not definite.
Speaker 2: He has like a built in friend.
Speaker 8: If you haven't want that kind of best friend.
Speaker 6: If you had two wives, Graham, that's double the nagging to.
Speaker 8: You, it is, but it's also double the Berzoomers. That's just simple math. That's just yeah, simple math, cheat Cheaty. You're the single one on the JV show. But if you were in a serious relationship right now and you had to add one more and become a throttle, would it be a man or a woman?
Speaker 2: Two husbands or two wives? I want to say two husbands, but then I don't know. I might have to go with the girl.
Speaker 5: Really, I don't know interesting ceting.
Speaker 2: Up after men. It's just not that's true. I can't do it. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 9: Then you need your oil change that you.
Speaker 2: Have one, yeah or Cheaty?
Speaker 9: Since you are single, would you be willing to join a couple that's already yeah?
Speaker 8: Why you should try a lifetime of playing the downstairs DJ, or you the other options you join become a threat I.
Speaker 2: Guess I've become a threutfle.
Speaker 5: Eight eight eight three three three. Don't know what's fun to.
Speaker 8: Be a throutle, to join a couple, to become a throutle a couple of threattle.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I do not think that I could be okay with even watching my significant other like hug or kiss or do anything with now who is involved with them. So in the show they they're couples, do the couples do get put kind of to the test. They have different exercises. One of them they have to watch their significant other, you know, with that third person through different stages. Couldn't do it talking, touching and kissing, and so they can stop.
Speaker 9: It whenever they feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 11: But it's kind of testing that like threshold of how comfortable are you because these are all couples that have never experienced with the third so they're trying it out.
Speaker 2: For the first time.
Speaker 5: Okay, Jess, that was giving me my question.
Speaker 8: These are so these are all couples that have never had this arrangement established before.
Speaker 9: They want to give it a try. Yeah, so it's actually a really interesting show.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 9: I will say it is very risky.
Speaker 2: You see a lot of under the cover stuff.
Speaker 11: Whoa interesting But yeah, this is on Peacock called Couple to Thrupple.
Speaker 8: So what do you think the just after watching the show? What do you think the motivation of these couples to add a third in there?
Speaker 4: Is it.
Speaker 5: Like is that the motivation? Is it mostly a physical thing?
Speaker 8: Or is it like, man, we could really use an extra hand with the laundry around here.
Speaker 11: I'd say, you know, I was surprised because I going into first watching the show, I thought it was going to be purely physical, and I was very surprised by some of them by it being more of like the emotional affection for some of them. There were couples that, of course want the physical with it. But I my mind automatically goes to like the physical part of things when I think of a couple wanting an extra person.
Speaker 6: But I can't imagine my man being like I need more emotional affection or whatever it is that you just said, like.
Speaker 2: Aren't I enough?
Speaker 6: Aren't you add a whole other person? That would make me feel very insufficient.
Speaker 8: I hasten to all there, Wow, somebody to talk to you. We could just in my house. We could just we could really use another person to just pick the kids up and drop them off at school, you know, pack their lunches and stuff.
Speaker 5: That would be great.
Speaker 11: I also think that when it must be tough when a couple was already established, because I feel like there are they're always going to have a stronger bond than with the person that comes in. So it was interesting to kind of see how the couple always stayed, you know, as a priority to each other, and obviously they had to give attention to the third person. But I just can't I couldn't see that third person ever really being like the main part of.
Speaker 8: The couple of I would never feel like you're on equal footing with the other people, because there they'd feel like they're the boss of you.
Speaker 2: True from couple.
Speaker 6: Well, I just because I wouldn't like people thinking in the boss of me if I was in the throat pole.
Speaker 11: I don't know that you want to be the boss from couple to threatfles on ecock check it out.
Speaker 5: I love that, honest.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music. Movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 6: So Adele has announced that she is stepping back from music, possibly like forever take a moment too. There's been talk about her recently wanting to take a break, as you know, she's engaged to Rich Paul, so I mean, I'm assuming she wants to focus on her personal life and I don't know, maybe even have more kids, who knows.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 6: Saturday night, she was performing in munich Or. She's doing a ten show run, and she told fans that after this she is not going to be seen for a long time.
Speaker 5: But after that, I will not see you for an incredibly long time. Annie's eye roll with Holdy jar In Hall.
Speaker 6: So she still does have some Vegas shows to do. Her residency is running through November twenty third, but I guess after that it's a wrap.
Speaker 2: That's it, that's it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Yeah, I think she's just burned out right now. Those residencies take their toll. That Vegas one and then ten shows right there. You got to be like, even though it's an awesome job, I'm sure you're.
Speaker 5: Like sick of it. Some years will go by. She'll come out with.
Speaker 6: You album, so it's definitely not ticket sales like j Lo and everyone else. Her Munich shows have been packed like seventy five thousand people every single one.
Speaker 2: Wow, I wish I could see her live. She looks like she puts on it. Really, you can go to Vegas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we had tickets to go, so.
Speaker 2: It happened to us.
Speaker 6: We were supposed to be there for the opening of her Vegas residence.
Speaker 8: Opening weekend night, and then she canceled it because the effects on stage didn't look like she wanted to look like she was floating on water and she was, and it looked like she was just standing in a kiddie pool. And She's like, no, I wanted to look like I'm walking on water.
Speaker 1: It's not right.
Speaker 8: And then she canceled the whole thing. Yeah, and then that residency didn't start for like another but it was almost a year.
Speaker 2: Before he came after that. Yeah, I will forever hold a grudge me too, really bad luck.
Speaker 5: Yet I just wanted to go to Vegas.
Speaker 8: See Yeah, sure whatever, this guy needs to go and gamble.
Speaker 6: Fat Man's scoop has passed away, so his real name Isaac Freeman the Third He was performing Friday night Town Center Park in Hampden, Connecticut. If you don't know Batman's scoop, he was like the ultimate hype man, h like on everybody's records, from Missy Elliott to Sierra. And so he's on stage Friday night, he is talking to the crowd. I think maybe the last things he said was like, if you came here to party, makes some noise, and then he just he kind of like stumbles behind the DJ booth just collapses.
Speaker 5: WHOA.
Speaker 6: So he didn't make it like he passed away so young too, in his fifties.
Speaker 5: Wow, way too young. Yeah, he went out doing like what he loved, right, I mean, yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 6: Thing silver aligning I get. Suppose, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 8: With the football season just days away from getting underway, a Niner fans, I have some good news for you, finally news, I repeat, Trent Williams is in the building. Trent Williams is in the building with Brandon and I you finally getting his contract extension done last week and getting paid. That left just one marquee Niner, Trent Williams, absent from the team. Williams has held out the entire offseason, which didn't raise too many eyebrows. At the start, we weren't too concerned about that. He's thirty six years old, one of the best players in the entire league. It's pretty much earned the right to not have to be out there running wind sprints with the rest of the guys in their training camp.
Speaker 5: But now with.
Speaker 8: The season approaching less than a week away, Niners we know, open their season Monday night at Levi's against the Jets.
Speaker 5: I think fans we were all starting to stress a little bit, like, can we as Trent coming? Can we get him well?
Speaker 8: Social media posts from Trent Williams brother last night showed the eleven time pro bowler returning to the Bay Area last night, and then his management team confirmed this morning on social media that the All Pro was headed to San Francisco to finalize a new deal with the team. Now we don't know the terms that deal yet, but it sounds like it is getting done. She'll be signed today, which hopefully leaves enough time for him to get ready and play on Monday night.
Speaker 5: Because we like him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll be good.
Speaker 5: Let's go good, all right?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hope you had a nice long weekend.
Speaker 6: Welcome back. Thanks so much for hanging out with us. We were just talking about Adele announcing that she's going to be going on a long, long break, stepping away from music.
Speaker 2: She's not going to be seen for a long time.
Speaker 13: Good morning you guys. This is Pam from Sunny South. Well it's raining now, Florida. Listen to you guys all the time. Love you, love you, love you. About the Adele thing. Did you look at her prices of tickets? Because I thought the same thing of flying out to Vegas and seeing her. The lowest price that I saw started like at eleven hundred dollars, and I even saw the tickets for twenty grand. So unfortunately I can't see a doll But I love her to death and I always wish her the best.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you want to see her before she break, you only have till like November twenty something, if you can afford it. I mean, do you remember when she kicked off the residency that was making headlines of ticket prices.
Speaker 8: They were doing the same two things. First of all, Pam from Sunny South for thank you for listening to the JV Show.
Speaker 5: Leaving to talk back, and.
Speaker 8: I just checked JV showed number one in South Florida, which is huge, all because of Pam. Secondly, yes, Selena, our company was going to send us to see Adele opening weekend when she started the residency, and I did peruse the tickets. I was like, what are these Adele tickets costs? Because my wife said, you know that'd be fun. I'd like to go too. I said, you know what, I'll get you a ticket, and then I looked at the prices. I said, no, I will not get you a ticket, just Selena and I will be going. And then, me being very resourceful, I thought, you know what, could I could just scoup this ticket and sell it and then I'd have all this extra money to gamble with in Vegas and Selena would have to sit some random person.
Speaker 5: No big deal. Yeah, the wort and then she canceled it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, let's get to what the Bleep where you can win a JV show. Chug Mug, He's wanted to be the very first person a guest Today's bleep dot word as always lead those guesses on the talkback mic on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You guys ready, let's get to it.
Speaker 11: Here today's clip, ladies, we all have one that is just a little bigger than the other one.
Speaker 8: Right in case in my experience, yeah, I can tell, but I feel. Leave your guessays on that to talk back Mic on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: It's free. You should have it. It's really great.
Speaker 8: Leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. You gotta be the first cruc cancer of the morning, like Selena said, to win that brand new JV show Chugg Mug. Remember this is a family show, so attempt to keep your guests clean.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Complain what the bleep? Or hopefully you can win this JV show chug Mug. You just want to be the very first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word. As always, leave your guess is on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. In case you are just tuning in. Here's today's clip, ladies.
Speaker 11: We all have one that is just a little bigger than the other one, right, Yeah, you like the bigger one.
Speaker 5: I'm speaking of that. Do you judge though, No, not at all.
Speaker 2: Really I'm judging.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I judge my own Hey, this is a family show. Remember, keep your guessing is clean. All right, let's run through some of the guesses.
Speaker 8: Now, I would guess yo yo, Jacob from South Bay, I would guess.
Speaker 5: Leave, it's your name. Your shoe got to the one bigger shoe than the other. I've just said, I just said feet.
Speaker 8: I'll just I'll off everyone out. Thank you, Jacob from the South Bay. We'll bleep and we'll buzz both of those feet and the shoes.
Speaker 4: Yes, morning, JV Show, this is perie. I believe the bleep.
Speaker 2: That word is you have one leg bigger than the other leg.
Speaker 5: Thank you have a good morning.
Speaker 8: One leg that seems like it would get it would throw off your your walk would be a little filter.
Speaker 5: Right, you have one leg longer than the other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have not experienced that.
Speaker 5: No, No, hey, JV Show, Good morning. This is already from anti arc. My guess of the word is arm.
Speaker 6: When that's bigger, Ladies, I think so differential think for me, it might be the foot part, not the arm part. For me, I do think arms because I'm right handed. I'm using my right drive for everything, so I feel like that one's a little slimmer.
Speaker 8: Which side do you scroll with and hold your phone right right, yeah, yeah, definitely get way more use than that left arm.
Speaker 6: Continue to leave those guess who is on the talk back Mike on the iHeart.
Speaker 1: App the JV show on Wild Night playing.
Speaker 2: What the Bleep?
Speaker 6: Hopefully we can give someone this JV show chug mug. We play this game every morning seven oh five. You want to be here for the start of the game because then you have a better chance of winning. You want to be the very first person to guess the day's bleeped out word correctly, and as always, leave your guesses on the talk back Mike on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Now, in case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip.
Speaker 9: Ladies.
Speaker 11: We all have one that is just a little bigger than the other one, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, sometimes a lot bigger.
Speaker 11: Oh whoa oh stop in rare cases and that's okay, yes, okay, you're not shaming anyone, all right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 4: Hi, well ninety four nine. My name is Anna, I am from Oakland. My guess is bra. We always have a bra that is bigger than the others and that is the most comfortable. I don't know if bra is inappropriate because I mean we need to wear bras anyways.
Speaker 2: That's a good guess.
Speaker 8: Yeah, do you old ladies have a bra that's bigger than there? Is it like wishful thinking, like some damn gonna need this one? Or is a comfort thing?
Speaker 2: Sometimes it just happens. Yeah, it just happened.
Speaker 6: Yeah, different brands fit different sometimes if your weight fluctuates, like you're just bras of all sizes.
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 14: This is either in stockton up as.
Speaker 5: My guess is a foot and yes, I mean the shower stands stocked and listeners from the shower. That's a real one right there from the shower with.
Speaker 2: Her guess is a little hard to she.
Speaker 8: Said foot, which could be kind of already covered before.
Speaker 5: But I had to throw that talk back in because she was listening.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: She has the phone in there the whole time? Or does she reach out and then grabbed to hit the talkback mic? Or is it just in there with her?
Speaker 9: I think you reach out.
Speaker 2: I hope she reached out. I mean it could be in there.
Speaker 9: Unless she has one of those like shower stands for your phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have shower stands for the little cases.
Speaker 2: You can like section it to your shower, walk.
Speaker 8: Back away from your phone for more than five minutes to take a show.
Speaker 5: Well, I take that back because if that from Socks.
Speaker 8: Is listening to us, so you need Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, back to the guesses.
Speaker 14: Hi, it's nilo from Hayward.
Speaker 5: I think the bleeped out word is eyeballs.
Speaker 6: You have one bigger eyeballing, right, yeah.
Speaker 5: From Hayward.
Speaker 6: Eyebrow, eyebrow brown, that's the one clip unbleeped ladies.
Speaker 11: We all have one eyebrow that is just a little bigger than the other one, right, one.
Speaker 9: You just can never tame and shape the right way. It's so annoying.
Speaker 8: You think it's a science thing or I noticed that. Look my eyebrows. I feel like some hairs on one eyebrow grow a different direction than the other. Is a directional problem? Or is one just bigger and bushier?
Speaker 6: For me, it's it's not. No, it's not necessarily a size thing. It's like a like a higher lower yeah thing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean yes, yes, for me, it is the size because one of them, one of them, always feels like it's a lot thinner than the other one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she's never gonna fill that thing.
Speaker 5: What's happening? All right, it's give some shout outs.
Speaker 8: Let's give some shoutouts first and foremost. I believe it said punch punch out from Hayward was our winner there. I couldn't totally sell maybe Pasha punch out. I think it was a shout out. They're gonna getting that brand new JV shchug the very first creck cancer this morning, but a lot of people came with the correct cancer this morning. Jennifer and Valo, Christine and Stockton, Sapphire and Oakland.
Speaker 5: What's uphire? What's up?
Speaker 8: Natalie and Sacramento had to correct, so did our buddy David in Richmond. Laurie and Morgan Hill had it. So did Reagan in I think she said Bonerd Park. It was hard to say, but was up, Reagan, what's up?
Speaker 5: Good morning? Thank you for playing. Amanda and Adeline in Napa.
Speaker 8: Best city in the Bay Area by the way, TJ and Over Moore had it, and our buddy Victor in San Jose Wolo. A couple other popular guesses. I'd like to go over early purse was on there. That was a very popular guest this morning. A couple of people submitted a guess that said pepperoni. I don't know what they were talking about, Oh baby, pizza related.
Speaker 2: I don't know speaking about food.
Speaker 5: Pizza around and yeah that was about it.
Speaker 2: All right, nank you.
Speaker 6: Yes, we'll play again tomorrow morning seven o five. Also, make sure when you win, you check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you this chug mug.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the JV show, you've nope.
Speaker 6: Game Hi while ninety four nine.
Speaker 11: This is Julie from Heyward, love you.
Speaker 1: Love you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for checking in. All right, so let's go to the phone Weldy for nine. Is this?
Speaker 1: This is Jordan from Saint Justin's.
Speaker 2: Jordan from Thank You Justin?
Speaker 5: St.
Speaker 2: Just Saint Justin's.
Speaker 8: Is that a town or is that school?
Speaker 2: They're not the RAZORBA might be. We don't know that's true.
Speaker 3: What's St.
Speaker 5: Justin's mascot?
Speaker 11: We don't have a We don't have a mascot, but we're just Saint Justin.
Speaker 6: Chargers Chargers all right, Jordan's So let's say, if you can get you this chrome book, you're gonna play the JV show.
Speaker 2: You up nope. Game. That means we're gonna ask you for trivia questions. If you get three correct, it's yours. Okay, okay, all right, let's see if you can get it done.
Speaker 6: Here's question number one and the fairy tale Hansel and Gretel.
Speaker 2: What do they leave a trail of so they can find their way home? You guys know, I'll play candies. I guess it's breadcrumbs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're dropping a little trail of breadcrumbs.
Speaker 1: I've never seen that though.
Speaker 3: Let's just come on. Did they make a movie of it?
Speaker 2: They did, but it was like a horror movie.
Speaker 5: It was the horror version. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think some birds ate the bread crumbs and they couldn't find their way back.
Speaker 5: He was the whole thing, all right.
Speaker 8: Question number two, a south paw is a term that's commonly used for boxers and baseball pitchers that are what.
Speaker 2: Lefthand okay, all right, never get somewhere. Question number three.
Speaker 6: Montgomery is the capital city of what US states?
Speaker 2: Alabama?
Speaker 8: Yeah? You knew that one, Eyas, here we go, all right, you just need this last question to win the game, win that chromebook, all right.
Speaker 5: Question four black.
Speaker 8: Gold is the term used to describe what valuable natural resource black gold.
Speaker 3: Gold, any other?
Speaker 5: Guess going there so I can buzz them, I can think of any anything else think of?
Speaker 2: I guess that's it.
Speaker 8: Then black gold oil is often referred to as black oil valuable natural resource down there.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jordan's not.
Speaker 8: Oh, the entire student body at Saint Justin's go chargers.
Speaker 5: They feel robbed.
Speaker 6: But I feel like he really needs a chromebook, don't you. Jordan's ye, like all that homework you were going to be doing on it and research.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're gonna have to borrow somebody else's I guess, come on the chrome book.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was a hard question, that number one question.
Speaker 5: That was hard.
Speaker 13: Handsling, it's so weird or hands nice to stay handsled be normal?
Speaker 8: Hansel and Gretel. Hansel and Gretel There, Hansol and Grotteau. They're Dutch or whatever.
Speaker 6: Hans Yes, okay, Jordan's so, Graham's not budget.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. I'm gonna put you on hold.
Speaker 6: Maybe you can sweet talk cheaty okay, and maybe she'll she'll look it, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: We can't make any guarantees.
Speaker 6: But you talk to cheaty all right, all right, thank you, You're very welcome. Hang on there, I have a feeling cheat. He's gonna take care of Chati does the right thing, do does do the right So if anyone's upset, blame her.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 8: But I got a posture and pretending, you know, yeah, tough guy, Yeah yeah, I gotta play tough guy.
Speaker 5: I gotta play bad cop on there one more talk back, good morning TV shows this and said you say from Panta Creek.
Speaker 15: I'd like to give a shout out to Matt Daddy for winning Big and Vegas Bowling Tourney. And man, let me tell you, Resource World is the place I won. Pretty good there. Crazy thing. I'm sitting there doing craps. I noticed that a bunch of girls, really pretty girls, came to play, and standing with them is Janelle Money. I freaked out, No way out.
Speaker 3: That is so cool.
Speaker 5: That would be kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Graham, Are you furiously googling Janelle Money?
Speaker 5: Yeah, just to make sure it's who I am, Just to make sure it's who I think that it is. And it is okay, okay, I know.
Speaker 2: Do we have more shoutouts?
Speaker 3: GM?
Speaker 5: We do.
Speaker 8: We got some shout outs to give a lot of moms and other people in my DMS I al and says, Hey, Graham, will you please shout out my daughter Jessica. Today's her eleventh birthday with listening to you guys every morning. Thank you have a great day, love mommy and sister, so happy happy birthday, Jessica.
Speaker 5: That's a good one. Eleven good point.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 5: Another DM says, good morning, Graham.
Speaker 8: This weekend was mine and my wife, Caprice's ten year anniversary. Can you please give her a shout out? She is not only my wife but my best friend. Oh quick story, I was diagnosed with kidney failure. She was the first to step up and donate her kidney to someone in New York. But that way I can be the next one one when there's one available of my blood type. Love you babe, And that is from Eddie. Wow, that is a real one right there. Shout out to Caprice and the far both you guys for your tenure anniversary.
Speaker 5: Who gives a part about that?
Speaker 8: Another DM here says, good morning JV Show. We're hoping you guys could give a heavenly birthday. Shout out to my sister who passed away last year. My nephews and I listened to the JV show every morning on the way to school. My nephew asked me to contact you to see if we can make this birthday shadow happen.
Speaker 5: Her name is Justine Garcia.
Speaker 8: Happy Heavenly Birthday from your Son's solo and my life very malo solo and Mi low.
Speaker 3: Do we do it?
Speaker 2: Who gives the far? I feel like I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we should know give it. That's how we end all.
Speaker 2: Then I feel like we should then just do ith? Wow?
Speaker 5: Who gets a far?
Speaker 11: All?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Hottest?
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 6: The JV shows Ringwatch twenty twenty four. Let's start with Lady Gaga. She was at the Venice International Film Festival yesterday with her fiance Michael Polanski, and.
Speaker 2: She was there for her a new movie, Joker of Folier Adou.
Speaker 6: She's you know, the new Harley Quinn, and her massive engagement ring was on full display. If you want to see that, it's on our instant story JB Morning Show. Make sure you are following us, following us. We already knew that she was engaged as our first time really seeing the ring, and it is big nice. You can also see Selena Gomez there on our story. She was out in La last week and there have been engagement room where swirling all about her and Benny Blanco. So in these photos, if you look closely, you can see a gold ring on that finger. Now it's not a big rock engagement ring that were used to see, especially with celebrities, but it's still a ring.
Speaker 2: What's it given you guys? Do you think it's an engagement ring?
Speaker 5: I'm on her instagram stand by, stand by.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna say yes because I believe that there's something they're not telling us.
Speaker 2: I think so too, there's an engagement yep.
Speaker 5: I think this is a a good look for her. By the way, this is a good.
Speaker 3: Biggest Hater.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was out to brush through your hair between.
Speaker 3: You that.
Speaker 6: She was out just running some errands, you know, being a normal person. You didn't have makeup on, wearing a big T shirt.
Speaker 9: Celebrities have bad hair days as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we all have our We're in our fronty era. I guess.
Speaker 8: I mean, look, you don't you don't put a ring on that finger, right, do you.
Speaker 2: No, not unless it's an engagement ring.
Speaker 5: That's kind of what I think.
Speaker 2: I think maybe, if.
Speaker 6: Anything, maybe she had the ring turned to the rock was on the inside, or maybe she just didn't feel comfortable walking around with like a big, a big diamond. I don't know, but I think that the rumors are sure. I think that her and Benny Blanco are engaged.
Speaker 8: If you're a big ring wearer, Look I'm not, my wife's not. But if you have a bunch of rings, do you put one on that hand? I can't tell if she has another ring on her pointer finger, if that's just like part of her so what did she's carrying her purse strap or something.
Speaker 11: When I I wear my rings, I don't put one on there. Sometimes I do, and it's kind of like I without thinking, I just put it on there. But right now, the ring that I have that I wear every day is on my right.
Speaker 8: You put it on the opposite one, yeah, left. I would assume you know some ladies like they've got like ten rings on. You don't avoid a perfectly good finger that can hold a ring right just because you don't want rumors. Some people obviously you know the hands are covered in rings. So I don't know, but I don't know if she is one of those people or not. But this looks I think they're engaged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So do you want to see that again?
Speaker 6: It's on our Instagram story JV Morning Show again.
Speaker 2: This is the JV Show. Ring Watch.
Speaker 6: Twenty twenty four, Nikki Bella hosted Netflix's Live Hot Dog Eaty Contest thing with Joey Chestnut and Kobayashish, and she did not have her ring on. As you know, late last week her husband was arrested here in Apple Valley for felony domestic corporal injury. Despite that, she seemed to be in good spirits, like it didn't affect like whatever's going on in their personal life didn't affect her hosting gig. But I think she was definitely making a statement by not wearing the ring for all to see.
Speaker 8: I agree you that is a conscious decision, much like I think definitely and Selena Gomesa's case, it's also a conscious decision to put a ring on that finger.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: And by the way, if anyone gives a far at Joey Chestnut one the hot dog eating competition, he ate eighty three hot dogs in ten minutes.
Speaker 5: That's a new world record, making me sick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, is crazy the new world record for him. Kobayashi, I knew the hand only ate a Measley sixty six hot dog, which.
Speaker 5: Is pretty darn good.
Speaker 8: That would have won him the hot dog eating contests a couple of years ago. At that at that number, eighty three is an insane number. I read something and I got to look into it. It was this was the world record for not dunking hot dogs in water. We know a lot of those eating contests they dunk in water and do it. Can someone confirmed heat eighty three with water? How do you dry dog goes downe in your throat like that? Wouldn't you choke? Don't They have to soak him the water? But I guess that's a different category one where your dry dog ugg it, dogging it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going to look into that, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 8: Lots of Niner news to cover this morning if you missed it earlier. Trent Williams ending his holdout. He's here in the Bay Area finalizing his deal with the team, which is huge. That's really good news for Niner fans. But the biggest Niner story from this past weekend not so good. Rookie wide receiver in Niners first round pick, Ricky Pearsall was in Union Square on Saturday for an autograph signing with fans and then he decided to stick around do some shopping. Well, apparently, a seventeen year old guy saw him at the signing, noticed Pearsall's Rolex watch. He later followed him, attempted to rob him at gunpoint, scuffle ensued.
Speaker 5: Pearsall shot in the chest.
Speaker 8: The bullet traveled through his chest miraculously missed all vital.
Speaker 2: It was a seventeen year olds that.
Speaker 8: Did this, seventeen year old from Tracy, So they haven't released his name because technically he is a miner. He was apprehended less than a minute later, also suffering from a gunshot wound. They think he accidentally shot himself during the scuffle.
Speaker 5: He was shot by his own gun.
Speaker 8: They believe he is in custodes and facing attempted robbery and attempted murder charges, but he has been held right now as a juvenile. The forty nine Ers have placed Ricky Pearsall on the non football injury list. It means he can't be out on the field with the team for at least four weeks, but we know he's probably has several weeks of recovery ahead of him. Again, it was a total miraculous shop that he was admitted to the hospital on Saturday, released Sunday night.
Speaker 5: Wow, So, I mean, so so lucky to be alive.
Speaker 8: Pretty remarkable interview I saw with Sergeant Joel Harrell. She's a thirty year veteran of the San Francisco Police Department. She was the first one on the scene and she basically said she went into full mom mode, applied pressure to the bullet wound, and he even asked her like, am I going to die?
Speaker 5: And she's like not today, Today is not your day.
Speaker 8: And she helped him, helped administer aid and then immediately as he went in to go locate the suspect.
Speaker 5: So a true hero right there.
Speaker 8: But an incredibly, incredibly scary situation.
Speaker 5: Welcome to San Francisco, Ricky Pierce.
Speaker 6: Yeah, nice, welcome, Seriously so scary, Jess, you have details on the dry dogging A dry dogging in this contest.
Speaker 11: Yep, they were not allowed to dunk or pour water on the hot dogs, but they also had to keep the weenie and bun together they couldn't separate.
Speaker 2: Call it a weenie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well Glizzie.
Speaker 8: So they had to eat them like you would a normal hot dog, basically with bun wrapped around, which I think made it, but I thought that's how they were doing it anyways.
Speaker 5: But you how do you?
Speaker 8: I don't get how do you eat eighty three hot dogs in ten minutes and your dry dogging like that?
Speaker 2: Doesn't this have to have a naturally wet mouth or something, I guess.
Speaker 8: Becausen't the bun just gets stuck in your throat. I don't get that. That's that's incredible.
Speaker 5: Eighty three so gross, eighty three eighty three dogs in ten minutes for Joey chess YEP record.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: You were just talking about Fortininer's.
Speaker 8: Rookie Wide Receiverer rookie Pier of Soloms shot in Union Square during a tempted robbery yesterday, and we learned the suspect is seventeen years old facing attempted murder chargers, but he was also shot himself.
Speaker 2: Really crazy the way that worked out.
Speaker 7: Hey, this is Dante from so with that whole Ricky personal thing. I heard he actually grabbed the gun from him after being shot, then shot the seventeen year old with his own gun. So if that's the case, it's pretty cool. I got to give me a personal jersey. All Right, y'all have a good day.
Speaker 8: I can't confirm that that's the case, but you would imagine possibly something like that happened.
Speaker 5: I mean, we're going to learn more.
Speaker 8: We'd be more of the details. A very scary situation. So glad he's okay. I mean, I'm telling you that's a one in a million shot, quite literally, that none of his vital organs right, all right.
Speaker 2: So the viral Chase glitch. I saw this on social media all over the weekend. People were, now, let.
Speaker 6: Me just say that this is going to completely backfire if you try to do something like this, and people that did it are finding that out.
Speaker 2: So the Chase glitch.
Speaker 6: People were depositing faulty checks, going to Chase Bank and depositing faulty checks, and then they were withdrawing like crazy amounts of cash, hundreds even thousands of dollars before the system was able to like flag the check as being fraudulent or faulty. So they're getting all this money out that is not theirs. You're essentially stealing this. I mean, the bank even spoke out was like, look, this is fraud, plain and simple.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 6: And people are on social media flaunting their huge sacks of cash.
Speaker 2: In a follow up to that, Chase started taking the money back.
Speaker 6: So then those same social media users were showing their bank accounts.
Speaker 2: Deep into the negative. Yeah, Chase retroactively took that money back.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is not a wise one. I saw some of the videos. People were lining up, lining up the banks to try this, to try this, to try to get some free money. Like, there's no such thing as free money from a bank. You hear the stories where the bank accidentally deposited, you know, eighty thousand dollars in someone's account, Like, get any of your money.
Speaker 5: They're going to get it back one way or the other.
Speaker 8: The banks always went on this when there's no banking error in your favor or whatever. Now, look, this is not I mean, they say, Chase said they fixed the glitch, and like this doesn't work anymore. But was it really What I want to know, was it really a glitch, because this is the way that banks used to at least operate in some regard. You would before, you know, direct deposit and all this stuff. You get your paycheck and you could go to an ATM and you put in an envelope and then deposit it there. At the ATM, now it would ask you to type in what's the amount that you're depositing, and you would type in, you know, my paycheck on it was five hundred dollars or whatever, and then it would give you access to some of those funds immediately. Not a huge portion, but you might It might say, okay, well we'll let you withdraw from your account. If you were starting with zero and you put a five hundred dollars check in, you could get sixty bucks out or whatever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think it's so much a glitch, like it was like this was happening by accident.
Speaker 2: I think it's just how they operate.
Speaker 8: That's what I was kind of wondering it, just now realizing that they give you access to a certain amount of funds before a check has cleared. They kind of do that like in good faith, like okay, we know, like you're you're being honest and depositingly. I had a buddy, Now, look totally idiot. Again, don't try this. But back in the day, we'd be short beer money and he'd be like, I know how I can get some and he would go to the ATM and he would deposit an empty envelope and say it was a check for a thousand bucks and then they would give him access to sixty or eighty bucks or whatever the number was, and he'd withdraw that and then we'd go buy beers. Now, look, I wasn't going to try that with my own account, and I always asked him. I was like, what happens when they realize you put an empty check in there?
Speaker 5: He'd be like, oh, I just you would.
Speaker 8: Tell them all I made a mistake and I put it in before I you know, actually you know.
Speaker 5: But they's like, they don't like it.
Speaker 8: They set when that happens, so don't and it doesn't amount to bank front, so don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's why I don't understand people doing this.
Speaker 8: I mean, hey, I drank some free beers either, deal, so want I wasn't mad at but I'm not trying with my.
Speaker 6: Account, but doing this the you know, taking advantage of this so called glitch it's gonna be tied back to you. You're putting in your own account, right information, you're putting your card in the ATM or whatever.
Speaker 1: They know it's you.
Speaker 2: So when they realize, hey, the money's gone.
Speaker 5: They're going to come for it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they know how much money was withdrawn. And yeah, it is not free money. It may be free money like temporarily, but it ain't free money. They're gonna get it back and there's gonna be some penalties when your account's overdrawn when they.
Speaker 5: Pull it back. Yeah, don't try that people.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 8: First Graham, all right, we know the debate has been raging now for a couple of years about tipping and where do we draw the line at tipping? Because once people started showing videos themselves at the vet after getting their dog cared for and being asked to tip, we were like, where does it end?
Speaker 5: Yes's just too much.
Speaker 8: Now I want to know what you guys think in this instance, because here is one where I think people mostly are not tipping, but I kind of feel like you should be. A woman posted a video posing this very question I've often wondered about.
Speaker 5: It is at Target.
Speaker 8: When you pull in and you order ahead, and they bring your groceries and whatever else you bought to Target out and load it into your car, should you be tipping that person?
Speaker 5: Selena, I just don't want to. I know, none of us.
Speaker 8: Want to be tipping, because it is your dollars going out of your pocket into somebody else's. But when someone does provide you a service, should you not be rewarding them for that. I'm posting that question because I've wondered about it my wife and I a little bit, maybe on the late freight with the target pickup thing.
Speaker 5: It's phenomenal, by the way, I guess.
Speaker 6: Technically, yes, you know, I've done that a few times, you know, pulling up the Target and they just bring everything right out to your car. But I've never once felt like pressured or inclined to tip.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it didn't even cross my mind.
Speaker 5: It didn't know that it didn't.
Speaker 8: That pains me to my soul a little bit for somebody who lived on tips for many, many, many years of my life. I look, my wife and I have recently started doing this, and I think it's you know, pulling in picking up your stuff at Target is great twofold because it saves you about I don't know, two hundred bucks on other stuff you would have bought wandering around Target. Sure, it saves you a lot of money, but somebody is then bringing it out, opening the trunk of your car and loading groceries in there. People online Target employees are saying they are not allowed to accept tips. Good but yeah, and they're supposed to decline them. But they also said, look, you know they're not really wants to turn it down, and then you know nobody's looking, of course, will take the money. Just how do you feel about tipping the person that's loading your Target groceries?
Speaker 11: And you're gonna say no unless you have a lot of items. If you have a lot of items, then they're doing you're making them.
Speaker 9: Do all this work. Then yes, But if I just want what.
Speaker 6: Does it matter If it's one bag versus fifteen, They're still grabbing that item for you, bringing it out into your car, part of the.
Speaker 11: Service that I'm probably paying when I'm checking out.
Speaker 9: I haven't used one of these at Target, So do they have.
Speaker 8: Phenomenal by the way that I don't know? My wife always does on her app.
Speaker 11: Because I'm assuming maybe they have like some sort of tax that they add on there. So if they're just ready paying for that service, then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know why you pay.
Speaker 8: There's a service fee included in your Uber ride, But we tip that driver right as you should.
Speaker 5: They're providing you a service. I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean, again, this is one of those with the tipping lines we've gotten blurred and we've demanded tipping ad nauseam over the last few years, But this is one There are many, many instances where I think we should not be tipping for certain things. I may I filled up my own frozen yogurt and put the toppings on, and you put it on the scale, and you want me to tip you for that, Like that doesn't make any sense. There's tons of instances like that where we're being asked to tip unnecessarily. This to me seems like one where these target workers should be able to accept a tip.
Speaker 2: I don't know on this one. I'm just leaning a little more towards did you well.
Speaker 6: I mean, like, are we tipping our Ammazon drivers every time they bring a package to your door?
Speaker 11: Or are you tipping like if you're if you are at a store and you ask someone for help at the store. One of the employees, Are you tipping them because they help you?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know, I'm.
Speaker 8: Lugging your junk out to your car and opening your trunks and said they in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but again, I know.
Speaker 8: I understand the tipping lines are blurred because your mechanic they are providing you a service by fixing your car. Do you tip that person? We generally don't. Your dentist is working on your teeth, they're providing you a service. Do you tip that person, We generally don't. So look, the line is there's a lot of gray area. But I just feel like when somebody's lugging your junk out to your car and loaded it into your car, they're always so nice about it.
Speaker 5: I feel like they do a great job. It's a nice service.
Speaker 8: I feel like, throw them a couple bucks and be a nice way, but they're not supposed to take it.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Leave us a talkback, let us know what you think.
Speaker 6: That talkback mic is always open and available on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: We're just talking about whether or not you're supposed to tip those drive up workers. When you pull up the Target and they come out with the cart full of your stuff and they loaded into your car for you, do you.
Speaker 3: Have to tip?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 2: All the whole tipping a Target employee.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's necessary because.
Speaker 14: They're getting paid their the minimum wage, you know, across the board versus waitresses, they're not getting minimum wage.
Speaker 2: They're getting less than minimum wage, and they live off tips. So I mean, I think they should definitely be tips, but no Target workers are getting their minimum wage.
Speaker 12: Are ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That is not a yeah.
Speaker 8: I think that's a common health misconception in California. I know other states, the tips can take the place of your minimum wage. You still make minimum wage as a waiter or waitress in California as far as I know, when I was a bartender, I still made minimum wage. That wasn't that number didn't get reduced because I made cash money tips. You still, I think people need to keep that in mind. People are still making that minimum way.
Speaker 14: Hello, I think should not have to tip them. The reason why is because Target plays their employees pretty well, and usually a waiter a waitress, they're getting minimum wage if that And sometimes that's why I feel like that's why we're tipping more to them. But like a targeting place, they're getting you know, they're getting a little bit more than a waiter, I believe.
Speaker 5: So that's just my thought.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Ny.
Speaker 6: I would like to hear from someone who works at Target actually does this, like how do you feel?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, would you like to be making tips? We provide that I feel like answer yes, and maybe Target is paying their employees a little bit more. But we know how expensive living in California is. A minimum wage is like poverty level and it's hard. How do you afford your rent or you know, things that you have to buy on minimum wage?
Speaker 5: It's it's not enough.
Speaker 8: So that's in this and sence, it's nice to give somebody a few extra bucks help them out.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Before I get to this baby naming trends that I am not a fan of.
Speaker 6: Would just just a little out there you ask me anyways before? That's something we do every I was gonna say Monday, but today is Tuesday. After a month, every weekend we bring a photo from a home.
Speaker 2: You check these out at the jvshow dot.
Speaker 6: Com or on our Instagram story sorry on our Instagram page JV Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Make sure you're following us. Let's just run through the pictures really quick. Mine is uh. I went to a drive in movie?
Speaker 5: You did? It was actually really fun.
Speaker 2: Yes, we did a little double date night.
Speaker 5: Where was it? I want to know about it. I've always wanted to do.
Speaker 6: One, So we went to the one and Conquered is one in Conquered. There's one in San Jose that we've been to before, but we went to the Conquered one over the weekend.
Speaker 5: Afraid not familiar.
Speaker 2: Yeah me either, to be honest, it's a new movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you watch it, or it was hard to watch because we're with a.
Speaker 5: Group of people. Know, that's what drive in movies used to be.
Speaker 2: A double date. We were just like making out everyone. No, I don't know.
Speaker 6: When you're with people, it's hard to watch the movies. It was just like talking and you know, running to the bathrooms.
Speaker 5: When you shush them.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to watch the movie over here, stop making out so loudly.
Speaker 2: It was actually it was really fun. Then it was like perfect weather. It was nice out, so.
Speaker 5: That sounds fun. I've always wanted to do that.
Speaker 8: My picture is myself and my cousin Julie and her husband Bob.
Speaker 5: We were up at Herbert Camp.
Speaker 8: There was a whole bunch of us up there this weekend camping. Saturday night we had taco night, some holding my two mast tacos that we made out there in the woods.
Speaker 5: It was good.
Speaker 2: It's good fun. Yeah, very fun with the family instead of the boys.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: Still drank a lot, but not to the level that I do when I go on the Dude's trip.
Speaker 9: Okay, makes sense.
Speaker 5: It was still It was a very fun trip though, a lot of fun and Jess.
Speaker 11: I took a picture at a bar with my boyfriend, just sneaked a quick picture while we were waiting for our drinks. But you guys, I tried pink lemonade tequila for the very first time.
Speaker 5: Never heard of it.
Speaker 9: Game changer.
Speaker 8: It comes pre pink lemonade flavor, or you mixed it with pink lemonade.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's already pink lemonade infused.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I looked at the bottle.
Speaker 9: Not gonna lie I had.
Speaker 11: I felt so old when I did this, But I had to take a picture of it to zoom in to see if my eyes were seeing correctly.
Speaker 8: My mom does that, puts the flashlight on their phone to read the menu.
Speaker 2: Let me zoom in.
Speaker 9: Is this correct? As a check out.
Speaker 6: All those photos that she also has a selfie there she she did her hair over the weekend.
Speaker 2: She looks beautiful.
Speaker 5: Took three days.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: So all the photos JB Morning Show on Instagram. All right, I cannot believe people are actually naming their babies demure No yeah.
Speaker 2: No, wait, I am so done with this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So there's one mom on TikTok who she has been getting a lot of views because she had.
Speaker 2: A little baby girl at the end of last month, and she named her Demure Rain.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 6: And then another mom chimed in she named her baby Demir Gray.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no.
Speaker 9: Why are we doing this people, Why you're.
Speaker 8: Just asking for the jokes when your baby inevitably throws that epic meltdown tantrum And people were like, well, that's not.
Speaker 2: The pressure.
Speaker 6: Oh so, I can't imagine a word going as viral as demure and you you.
Speaker 2: Like it that much you name your kid that.
Speaker 5: That's kind of crazy.
Speaker 8: Back to my photo from home, my cousin Julie there, she's a doctor in the Bay Area and shes and she does a lot of pediatric stuff. And she was rattling off a list of the most outrageous baby names that she's ever come across, like real legit ones that were so I'm not gonna say them because they might be Look, they might now be listening to say them, they might now be listening to the show. But I'm just saying it was some stuff. I was like, jaw drop, like people legitimately named their children this.
Speaker 2: Well, we need a couple examples.
Speaker 8: I can't because they might be listening now, and I don't want to mock their name in front of the entire area because they're from the Bay Area.
Speaker 5: Children's for a while. No, I can't.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you there, I'll say one of the ones Graham told us off the air stopped it. There is someone who wanted to name her kid Brian.
Speaker 8: But they spelled it brain. She tried to correct them, but they were very insistent that it was that's how you spent Brian. So she's like, okay, go for it. That one wasn't an outrageous one. That was more of just a spelling error, but okay, shout out to brain. If he's listening right now because it's very smart.
Speaker 2: And then there was another moment.
Speaker 5: They're probably listening to the show right now. It's the JV Show. Of course they're listening.
Speaker 2: Well, there was another mom stop it.
Speaker 5: But I got to ask her for some more because I am no, stop.
Speaker 2: It, Jefferson, stop it Clinton.
Speaker 5: No, Yes, there was more, there was more to it.
Speaker 8: Stop just to let it go, because I bet you William Jefferson Clinton is listening to the show right now.
Speaker 5: One is shout out to him.
Speaker 2: After Bill Clinton.
Speaker 5: People loved it. He was a very popular president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I know why. Oh god, no, I think there was another mom.
Speaker 8: You're gonna get doctor Julynchrom Okay, let's go back to basic names.
Speaker 2: Please, what like Myrtle?
Speaker 12: Be honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 6: So Cardi b is denying shading Nicki Minaj's husband. So there are some new maternity pictures of Cardi out.
Speaker 2: She's wearing this leather.
Speaker 6: Outfit on a motorcycle. She looks really cute. The baby bump is bumping and then behind her is a wall covered with graffiti. You can see this on our insant story Jamie Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Well, one word, if you look closely.
Speaker 6: Really stood out to fans because it reads pedophile, Like.
Speaker 2: Why would you want that in your maternity shoe? I don't know, that's beyond me.
Speaker 6: Well, a lot of people took that as her ascending some shade to Nikki and her husband, who, as you know, Carti's had a year's long feud with and Nikki's husband is a registered sex offender. Here's what Cardi had to say about that, because a lot of fans were like hitting her up, like, uh, it's a little weird.
Speaker 2: To have that word in your shoot. So what's the deal? Carti said, First of all, we literally picked a random street because paparazzi was hounding us everywhere, and we had to edit these photos in minutes because the shoot got leaked. Didn't have time to go over every single detail.
Speaker 6: Secondly, I'm not using my maternity shoot to be funny.
Speaker 2: Are you dumb? So she's denying that there is any intention behind this.
Speaker 5: Should you be riding a motorcycle when you're pregnant, seems to know, should have a helmet on?
Speaker 2: Helmet, I know, and she's got heels on.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Just are those heels are pants?
Speaker 2: There are boots. There are boots. Yeah, they're boots.
Speaker 5: The pants.
Speaker 8: It looks like I don't I don't know what. I don't know what's happening here. It's all kinds of dangerous.
Speaker 6: By the way, Nikki's husband just a what a great guy, in addition to being a registered sex offender after an attempt to sexual assault charge. Oh and then he was convicted of a first degree manslaughter. Let's not forget that. Over the weekends he and Nikki they were on TikTok Live and he used a gaysler. Oh my, I cannot believe Nikki is really married to this guy.
Speaker 8: I mean at this point, but you can believe anything that happens at this point, because.
Speaker 2: You know what, that's a good point, why I know?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: An update on the downfall of Ditty. So here's the latest.
Speaker 6: Federal prosecutors from the Southern District of New York just issued a new grand jury subpoena requiring some fancy schmancy hotel in Miami to turn in documents and other evidence related to Diddy. They want reservation records, they want billing information, guest names and requests, contact information, license plate numbers, credit card info, even surveillance footage. So they even asked for my computer, IP addresses and logins for anyone that stayed there related to Diddy.
Speaker 5: And this is a lot of people sweating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is really interesting.
Speaker 6: Remember Didty is being investigated for alleged sex and narcotics trafficking, and they're not going to go through all all of this trouble unless they really think they have something here.
Speaker 8: They think they have something, and they also have a mountain of people to interview, an evidence to go or potential evidence to go through, and that's.
Speaker 2: Got to be they're going through that pro now as well.
Speaker 6: And then, of course, aside from the criminal investigation did he's also been named in eight civil lawsuits, so there's a lot going on.
Speaker 5: She feels so bad for him because he was such a great guy. Oh he's the.
Speaker 2: Worst, Graham, What do you have?
Speaker 5: All? Right?
Speaker 8: In the era of every membership based platform raising their prices, Costco just said hold my beer because they want to get in on that action as well. For the first time in seven years, Costco has raised their membership dues, and it's effective immediately the start of this month, September one. I think we talked about this a couple months ago when it was first announced, but it's here. It's happened September first. That was a couple days ago. It has started. Customers are going to see a five to ten dollars increase depending on what their membership level is. According to Costco, the price change will quote help to offset operational costs so we can keep our prices low.
Speaker 2: But that's like a yearly fee, right, It's not like a monthly thing.
Speaker 5: Most people, I believe pay annually. I don't know. Mine happens automatically, so I don't ever. I don't ever look, isn't it always?
Speaker 8: I'm always fascinated by the fact that Costco makes the majority of their money on your membership fees. They make very little on the stuff that they sell. That's all that all that almost all of their money is your membership money and they sell everything else.
Speaker 9: Really on them. I don't have one.
Speaker 2: They might inspired never renewed it.
Speaker 8: This uh, this membership increase also coming on the heels of them analanncing. They're going to make it more difficult, but people will that don't have a membership to try to use somebody else's there.
Speaker 5: To shop at the store. You want our business or not, they don't. They want me, They want they want you to.
Speaker 8: I just got done saying they don't make any money on you shopping there. They make money on you paying a membership each that they make money, so they'd like you to have a membership.
Speaker 5: They say.
Speaker 8: Scanning devices are coming to the entrance doors of your local warehouses in the next couple on. So pretty soon you're gonna have to scan your membership card to get in.
Speaker 5: Shout out to the new costco. It's about to open a nap But by the way, right.
Speaker 8: I just stare longingly at it as I drive home, when I look off the freeway and I get see it out there. It's built. I mean, the thing is the building is there. They're putting the finishing touches on this. I can't wow anything else.
Speaker 5: Gram Yeah, heat wave, you guys made. Heat wave starts today.
Speaker 8: Temperature is going to be five to fifteen degrees above normal for the Bay Area. It's going to be a very rapid warm up and drying out trend, they say, And it all starts today, so inland temperatures well into the nineties. Wednesday, we could be one hundred degrees or over in the inland areas.
Speaker 5: Is going to be hot.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be hot all week, a little bit of a cool down Friday and into the weekend.
Speaker 5: But everybody be fire safe. Please. Yep, there's a fire gentile that's sparked off. That thing's raging right now, so let's not.
Speaker 8: Let's try to get through this little heat wave without sparking off the next big welfire.
Speaker 6: It looks like I might have to pay a little visit to my neighborhood hots Hell swimming Pool. Thereamily left the break into every Now that that was the double tree.
Speaker 2: We're gonna marry. No, we're not going to say the name of the lodge, you know, we're going to leave that off the air here.
Speaker 5: Embassy Suite, Oh, that's it, isn't it not? It's the Embassy Suite?
Speaker 3: Does not?
Speaker 1: I think that's what I think it is now The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine