Speaker 1: Do I start with Hegseth. Do I start with Doge? Do I start with the Kayak stories insane? Do I start with the mayor in Durham who got offended over facts like it's really tough this morning. I will be quite honest with you. So yesterday and I mentioned this literally the show promo, this I don't even know. We gotta change the show promo the rest of the week because Trump's gonna keep naming names and people are gonna keep losing their damn minds. And you know what, I'm here for it. Now. That doesn't mean I'm gonna like or you're gonna like any of the names, all of the names, whatever it is, some of the names, and you can be scratching your head. There is a divide over Rubio and Secretary of State is a powerful position if we could be adults and have this, But unfortunately that's not how we fight anymore. We're just like Marco Rubio's I saw yesterday scrolling on the timeline, the show timeline, I would say, separated by five tweets accounts that I recognize as people I don't follow, and yet somehow end up in my timeline that Marco Rubio is either a Jew hater or is owned by the Jews within five posts, and people had links and stuff, and I'm just I'm I'm out at that point. I'm out. So if you want to fight over and do your thing, fight over it. I'm here to partially be amused. Now another's serious stuff, and I will give you the serious assessment because you have to be able to do that. You can't just you can't meme a point one hundred percent. You can kind of and we do it all the time with meme appointments is a thing, you know what, I don't. I don't know if I've heard anyone say that, So you know what, that's my thing, and if you ever hear anyone using it, call them out. You know. A meme appointment is uh, somebody who's who's put in there purely totrol people. And they would have to lack the qualifications because there are a lot of people who will have qualifications perhaps to do a job, but because of a news cycle or because of their time and how they've interacted with people previously. Where somebody's got an axe to grind that's not even relevant to this, Like somebody will point them and they'll do it just to get under the that person's skin. I have not seen that yet with Trump's appointments here, and I'll give you an exam. And it's not always that, but it's also sometimes a bad one. And I'll tell you a really, really famous one, and you guys remember it, even though you're probably racking your brain for an example, George Bush. Do you remember when George Bush did a me or attempted to do a meme nomination, in this case a meme nomination. Harriet Myers, his family attorney, a woman who I believe changed him at one point, like she'd been with the Bushes for a long time.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Was she a lawyer? Yes? Did she ever have any aspiration for Supreme Court? I guess maybe all lawyers do. But it was clear that he did that because he said, f and I'm going to do it, and also you ain't gonna like it, but I don't care. And then he realized some of the people around him didn't like it, and you remember they withdrew the nomination. Then he nominated a Hispanic guy. And famously you should research this. The Democrats and there are on the record within the sourced news articles of people who talked about how Democrat leadership at that time decided that they would not allow a Hispanic Supreme Court nominee or in this case, excuse me, I want to be very clear. They were empty to nominate him to the d C. Circuit Court or the DC Court district just under the Supreme Court. But they did it because they knew that he was gonna be the next guy. A lot of times they project this stuff, so they didn't want they didn't even let him get on the DC Court of Appeals because they knew the trajectory from there would be Supreme Court. And they realized that if they tried to you know, Nancy Kerrigan him, because that's of the era him at that point from when he was transitioning to the Supreme Court, then it would play very differently. So they recapped him and strategized saying, we can't allow him, we can't allow the Republicans to appoint the first Hispanic justice. That is that is not in dispute that any of that happened. It's just got memory hold to show you how slimy stuff is. And then you know from there from their removed so yesterday, look, if you don't like Trump, and there's a lot of people who don't have the country, well less than half the country. You know, for doing math, you probably looked at the two big ones yesterday, like the Rubio thing. You're not even talking. Maybe that's the strategy, so they don't even talk about Ruby. I don't know you saw Pete hag. Let me start with this one, Pete hegg Seth, who you know from Fox News. And immediately immediately people are like, oh, Pete hegg Seth, Oh you got what? Did some guy some dufish reporter, some dufish reporter, And I'm like, did you This was from Jim Acosta yesterday? In fact, let me read. Let me read this guy who's probably gonna be fired next week, so maybe he's just having a bad day. Dude, did you see that CNN's going scorched shirt? I don't, honestly, I know you guys don't believe this, even at CNN, even at our competitors. Let me tell you. Let me tell you a story. It is going to sound mildly self serving, So I'm not going to use any names. When when I first started on the air here in North Carolina, and both the Triad and Triangle will remember this. There was a talk station out of Burlington on the FM dial and uh, I can't remember exactly what it called itself, but you remember it. It was like what was it one O one whatever? There was a talk station. So in each market we competed with somebody. Curtis, right, Curtis had a talk station in each marrio. Well I still do with PTF and s j S. And then in the middle, because we're on the FM dial, you had this other talk station out of I think they were licensed out of Burlington, one of the one of the communities right there in between Triad and Triangle. And when they decided they were gonna, you know, flip and get rid of everybody, there's a message board for like industry people, and I saw people just slamming on these dudes, and I called one of the hosts, toy Able, to get a hold of them and talk to them and be like, look, man, let's this sucks. Really, I really I hate this. And we commiserated about this shared thing and I actually had him to do some fill in. So maybe some of you know who it is, but I don't like to see this stuff unless I personally don't like the person and one of the people at the station is an ass so I did not call him. But I don't celebrate the contraction of the media. And here's why there is a little selfish component, because anytime a news talk station shuts down, if I ever need a job, that's one less person hiring. So there's a selfish component. But there's also just the human component. And I got to tell you, I am having a really hard time welling up any sympathy for the idea that CNN may scorched earth it's staff because they brought them there. Everyone who sat there and said, yeah, we don't need an on the record source. Yeah, just put it out there. We don't need to. You checked it once with your buddy you went to college with, who now works at the Department of whatever. Sure, yeah, absolutely, no, that's fine. Let's say, you know what, let's work in the good people on both sides thing about nine times. Let's uh, you know, you know, CNN is getting massively sued in like nine different directions where those lawsuits are proceeding forward. They're gonna Veritas is probably gonna they're gonna owe Veritas a ton of money. Other people are not paying attention to this because it's it's early on, but a judge has just said that they can move forward, and it has excoriated CNN for their position. Their position basically is they can lie about who Veritas is because one time Veritas did something that they got their hands slapped for and that's not how that works. So I have a hard time with worrying about Jim Acosta's future. That being said, here's what he wrote. Where did I sorry, I tweeted a whole bunch of stuff yesterday, dude, do all right? Here we go. Here is here's Jim Acosta's take and Pete hagg Seth being nominated for Secretary of Defense in a sign he has been watching his cabinet selections or making his cabinet selections while watching TV. Trump picks Fox anchor Pete hagg Seth he Secretary of of Defense, and then you get down there and people are calling him a do fish and a Costa po said something else along those lines. Obviously he's clearly like, oh, he only picked him because he's on Fox.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: This is why CNN's getting what they get because I didn't know. I actually here's I was full disclosure. I know I've I've met Pete haig Seth on several occasions because he is from the Twin Cities and he was working partially in the Twin Cities when I was in the Twin Cities and we were the Fox. We were the Fox Radio or Fox Radio affiliate too, and he did some radio stuff. And then the point, the point is I've met the guy I thought he was. I thought he was dec He came across as smart dude, but I didn't know much about him. I knew he'd been in the military because he's got the tats, all right. That being said, LaCosta throws this out there and never bothers to check. Pete hegg Seth has a degree from Princeton and a degree from Harvard, and I thought those on the left really respected those. But more than that, Pete Hegseeth also has trigger time. That's right. Yeah, he's a military member and he did he did. He worked at Guantanamo. He spent time in Iraq, Afghanistan to tours over there. He has two bronze stars. I believe he holds the rank of major within I think it's guard service, a lot of it. But he holds the army rank of major two bronze stars. Now he's not a general, but look where some of the generals have got us. Look at the current def sec. He is a He's a general, Lloyd Austin. Do you think that with the general in charge, the military is going in the direction that it should be a lot of people don't. But if you're going to insult the guy, maybe listen to him for a few minutes and then try to draw a conclusion whether he's going to be able to lead, because making that transition to lead, that's a fair question. But here's a little snip of heg Schef doing an interview, not doing the reporting, but doing an interview, and I think it provides a little insight.
Speaker 3: The Pentagon is in the book the exact amount of years, but in the past x number of years ten, twelve, fifteen, the Pentagon has a perfect record in all of its war games against China. We lose every time inside the Pentagon wargames.
Speaker 4: We know what our real capability.
Speaker 3: You see, we didn't even get to this part of the war and warriors, I mean the military industrial complex, the way we procure weapons systems.
Speaker 4: You know, we're always the.
Speaker 3: Way our system works, the way our bureaucratic system works, where the speed of weapons procurement works. We're always a decade behind and fighting the last war, whereas China there we have a we have you know what Romsfeld say, you go to the war of the Army, you have we have the army China's building an army specifically dedicated to defeating the United States of America. That is, that is their strategic outset. Take hypersonic missiles. So if our whole, if our whole power projection platform is aircraft carriers and the ability to project power that way strategically around the globe. And yeah, we have a nuclear triad and all that, but a big part of it. And if you know, fifteen hypersonic mixiles can take out our ten aircraft carriers in the first twenty minutes of.
Speaker 4: A conflict, what does that look like?
Speaker 3: I mean, and when they're if they've already got us economically, which you pointed out very well with our grid culturally, there's plenty of elite capture going on around the globe, I mean, and then microchips and everything.
Speaker 4: Why do they want Taiwan?
Speaker 3: They want a corner the market completely on the technological future and can't even drive our cars without the stuff we need out of China these days. I mean, they have a full spectrum, a long term view of not just regional but global domination. And we are we have our heads up our asses all right.
Speaker 1: Regardless of your political affiliation, did anything he bring up there not sound like a legitimate concern? You may not like how he's going to go about it, You could feel he's exaggerating. But are there people who believe that China just wants to hang out on their own property and not really screw with anybody? Is there? Is there anyone who believes that? Honestly? Not just people are going to respond to him, be like, oh, China is the great? Do you're going to see between him and uh the National security Uh? The Congressman Waltz not Walls. This is going to keep screwing with me? Who are both? They're obviously quite hawkish on China in the way that hawkish is meant not go attack them, but recognize and prepare. Does anyone disagree with that? Have you seen what China does? I've talked about this on the rate. It cannot be stressed enough China's modus operendi and I have seen it. I have there is visual evidence for any of you who travel go to a country that China's trying to ingratiate themselves in, there will be a new big big old something, big old something. There are many nations in Africa where they came in and this is how it works. This is this is what they do. Your people are starving, you live in a palace. You you know you spend all the money. They're gonna eventually come and behead you. You need to do something. China will come in and say, hey, what if we build a railroad between like whatever the two big cities are. It'll be a ton of work. So you can put your people to work, and we'll pay you to allow us to do this, because only half the employees are going to be your citizens and the other half will be China. They're creating work outside of China for Chinese workers. Meanwhile, the big, big old money payment that they give to the desk spot that just goes right in his pocket. And they have now pro heared an additional vote at the UN and access to resources. And sometimes it's not a railroad in central America, most of the soccer stadiums are built by China. I don't know if you know this same deal, We'll be right back. Obviously, not all these are going to pan out. Some of them need confirmation. Some someone will have a skeleton in their closet. And you know, the Democrat machine is currently doing that in the same way that the Republicans. That's what they're doing right now. They got all their OPO people just waiting for those names, and they're deep diving. Okay, So Pete hag Seth, Fox News anchor reporter, that's what most people know him as the Defense Secretary. But then if you make a good faith effort to figure out whether this guy's got the chops for it or at the very least has the right mindset for what you like to see and what you voted for. If you voted for Trump, that'd be the responsible thing to do. So I did, and again I full discloyed. I've met Pete Hegseth on a few occasions. I found it be nice enough, dude, But he's a Twin Cities guy, and I was in Twin Cities media for a long time. So whatever, he's out there and I'm watching that interview. We played a little bit of it, and he clearly has some thoughts on what's going on, and they don't sound unreasonable. He also has two Ivy League degrees, two Bronze stars military service. He holds the Army rank of major. He has a CIB. For those you going, oh, well he was, you know, he's just in an office of the penging on. No, he's not.
Speaker 5: And I.
Speaker 1: Don't understand when this information is so easy, how you can't Now, if you say that somebody who served in the Guard shouldn't be able to be death sec then hold that opinion and let me know how that goes for you. If you say that somebody at that rank shouldn't, then hold that thought. I'll pull up a whole list of Defense secretaries who either didn't exceed that rank or didn't have a rank. So that's the easy way. He also talks about the procurement and the ability to go ahead and adapt, and that is something I firmly believe that the US has the ability to do. We are famous for it. Rosy the Riveter, right, Rosy the Riveter. Everything that was the home front side of our involvement in World War two is lauded for the ability to Hey, all right, we can't. We got a ration medal, So we're not going to do this for the war effort, food for the war effort. We don't want to do these things. Americans don't want to do these things. I question whether modern Americans could do these things. But I'd like to think that when it does hit the road, the majority of people can adapt. So with that in mind, when he's talking about the ability to adapt in new style warfare and the US is very slow to do it, that's a concern and it's not a unique concern to Pete hag Seth. I was watching an interview that Shapiro did with a couple leftist podcast hosts, and Shapiro I think did a very good job in that interview. It's an iced coffee hour if you want to if you want to go watch it, I would watch it. The one one host, though, is really creepy, but whatever. So he was talking about the way in which if there needs to be a development of an advancement in a weapons system, how it works in the United States and how it works in Israel, and what's crazy is Israel has essentially and I don't know that this process flies in the US, but they have a crazy efficient way. In fact, individual segments of their military will sometimes develop something just because they're empowered to do it. And Iron Dome or portions of Iron Dome are in fact one of those examples. They're like the idea like crazy, you know, because you're talking like Reagan Star Wars stuff when they first started developing this so and and Hexsa's talking about that. You want to see a funny version of what that looks like. There's a uh, there's a movie starring Wesley from the Princess Briy carry Eules called The Pentagon Wars and the whole premise, and it's definitely it's it's exaggerated a little, but it talks about the development of the Bradley Fighting Vehicle. Is the is what they use there. It's got Kelsey Grammar and who by the way, the other day, it's funny. The other day somebody's like they mentioned Kelsey Grammar as though he was dead, and I'm like, what do you did something happen that I missed? And they were in They're like no, no, no, his wife shot him years ago. And I'm like that's Phil Hartman. So now that made me feel old, because I'm like, are we to the point now where the guys who were where all the stuff that happened when I was a kid are now getting into the forget pile? I hate that, but we move forward. So heg Seth was one. But I'm gonna tell you I don't. It's not often that I will laugh more than just chuckle when I see a story. And I was dying yesterday. I was dying yesterday when I saw this statement. In fact, when I saw the statement, because people mock these up online, I went and I wanted to make sure. So I found do you remember the Caroline Levitt, the spokeswoman, the campaign spokeswoman who we had on for Trump, very sharp lady. Also that video of where they're doing Oh wait, hold on, just wait, what is this? It's sec death not death set excuse me? Military guys are jump put on me. You got you and your acronyms and your abbreviations. I can't keep it straight. Whatever Defense Secretary's secretary of defense whatever. All right, anyway, So I'm sitting there and so the Caroline Levet, who's also in that video, who's like typing Trump's tweets. So I had not seen it. Ross when I sent it to you said you had seen it, what like a week or something before that, I had not seen it. I don't know. I think that stuff's kind of cool because it showed during a Harris campaign, kind of how Trump does the tweet thing, and it's kind of how I suspected or it is him tweeting but not physically pushing the buttons. But I think sometimes, because we've seen him literally tweet, sometimes it is him. So I found where she tweeted it out, so there was no question. Let me read this statement, all right, statement from President Donald J. Trump. I am pleased to announce that the Great Elon Musk, working in conjunction with American patriot Vivek Ramaswami, will lead the Department of Government of Affairiciency. Let's uh, let's pause and think about what that acronym is for a moment. If we could ross Department of Government Efficiency, what would the acronym.
Speaker 2: Be on that? That would be a doge?
Speaker 1: Oh? How would you pronounce it?
Speaker 2: Doge? I believe?
Speaker 1: Oh doge?
Speaker 2: Huh? I had the same response. I read this last night and I was reading along and then I get to the Doge part because then in the in the memo or whatever the release, it's in parentheses, like you know Doge. And I just started laughing, and I'm like, this has to be like a mock made up Trump announcement. And I like had a quadruple check it because I thought it was so funny. And then it says that several times, you know, we keep reading the announcement, I'm gonna it's so great.
Speaker 1: That's just dog everywhere. Yeah, That's why I went found the Levit tweet because I'm like, I have to find somebody in the campaign or or you know, I need a Republican our record with this because I don't want to retweet this because it and people like, well, if it's insane for you, and I'm like, it's not that it sounds insane. You have to understand. It's like it's like you're a starving kid. Okay. To a lot of people, they're like, ah, and somebody just rolled some primary bin. You're gonna have a weird reaction. You ever, you ever not fed your dog thirty minutes past when your dog's supposed to be fed, and you walk into the kitchen holding food in your hand. You see how happy slash insane your little friend is there. I think that's people's reaction. But we'll get to the reactions because they're so good. They're so the people are. It's so good. I didn't think this could be better until I started reading the Democrats coping with it. Oh, anyway, I continue. Together these two wonderful Americans will pave the way for my administration to dismantle government bureaucracy. There's a hashtag threat to bureaucracy that Elon tweeted out yesterday, and I saw everyone's using it. Now, good, that's funny. They'll sl excess regulations, cut wasteful expenditures, and restructure federal agencies. And one of the objections was, we're not They're not do that. That's present. Yeah, they're going to give them a piece of paper and be like, here's what you should do, sir. But if you want to be two year olds kicking and screaming the whole way, fine. Essential to the Save America movement, this will send shockwaves through the system and anyone involved in government waste, which is a lot of people, stated mister Musk. It will become potentially the Manhattan Project of our time. That's a big boast. That's a big promise. And look if if you're able to purge half of government waste, considering the ramifications of that, to our deficit, to our ability to operate, to our ability to fight two wars on two fronts, and have the financial resources to do it, which we currently don't. You don't have the military resources and we don't have the financial resources. You know, a small business administration announcer out of money? How many small businesses in North Carolina are going? Where'd that go? That's a whole nother story on its own. I told you we got a lot today. So I'm gonna have to speed up here. But let me this fastward to the part of this I really appreciate, all right, So, well it's not just here, so I'll tell you what I appreciate. So in this instance, in the Tom Homan with the immigration stuff, in each instance, Trump also attached timelines to them. Obviously he's explaining this to him, but he's explaining it too to the American people, going all right, because you're going, all right, Well, then when am I gonna start seeing results?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Donald Trump is set parameters. Now, if he holds to him, that's one thing. If he doesn't, then he'll have to explain why that's up to him. But people are like, you can't do you can't just shut up your hold. When you go to work today, do you not have parameters or goals and timelines on stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how the real world works. I had to get up early today, right, I get up earlier at like three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to do spots, yeah.
Speaker 2: Three thirty because I have three commercials that are doue tomorrow so that to come in and do. It'd be nice if I could just be like, hey, I want to do these three commercials in like three weeks. They'll be done and then you know, it'd be done maybe in three weeks if I got a moment, But either way I get paid of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's not how it works. When you work in the real world, you have you have deadlines. Things have to be done on time.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't matter what you're doing. It doesn't matter if you're having if you're a physician in an emergency room, where if you don't do this in this amount of time, the blood flow of the brain is probably like that's it.
Speaker 2: That's one.
Speaker 1: Or if you dig a ditch and your boss is like, I need you to dig the ditch for you know, eight feet by whatever, and you got to do it today, it's the same friggin thing. So the idea that you have government people nashing their teeth over there, and let me point this out, many government employees do recognize work with timelines and don't have a beef with it. A lot of them are in uniform, but also a lot of them aren't. I again, I I am always very careful because there are necessary government roles and there are people that I've met over the years, not elected people necessarily well I mean well, I've met elected people that I think probably are in it for the right reasons, but people who aren't, who I think are very good at their job and are more importantly, are an asset to our company that is America. And it's fine tooth combing and figuring out who's not you know, people like I don't know FEMA employees sitting around in break rooms, gone, oh you didn't send your people near Trump homes, did you? No? No, no, no, Because now we're finding out that may have been much more expansive. We'll get to that. So, yes, I'm here for it, love it one hundred percent. So what could possibly be the objection to having two really smart guys? Whatever you think of a VEC And frankly, he talks so fast sometimes and there are things that he's put out there. I'm just saying, I don't know about that, bro. But also I've never seen him, even when he's having a discussion or disagreement with some many of our policy issues, ever looked like he didn't want to go get a beer with you after. And that's a really here's a very fine balance, like he has an air of authority, but also he doesn't marginalize people when he disagrees with them, and maybe he doesn't in private. Maybe he's just you know, maybe just monster behind closed doors. But I don't get that impression. I don't get that about Elon either now. But also Elon is willing to fire eighty percent of you if it feels like the right thing, and so like between those two, I feel like that's probably a good combo. So what could possibly be the objection? Well, first thing I saw this morning and boil bl I'm glad I did. And then I saw this same argument fifty thousand times, so the talking points have gone out. What could possibly be the objection to Vivek and Elon with this Doge committee. It's not an official branch of government or anything, and it's not uncommon for each administration to have their own expansion of something, and it is an expansion of government, but it's an expansion to unexpanded. What could the objection be to have two geniuses in charge of that? You won't even guess, don't cheat, I'll tell you about it next here on the CaCO Day radio program eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven for so, let me ask you, what do you think of Pete haig Seth for the Defense Secretary or the Secretary of Defense some grammar police follow me around in my email this morning? Or the idea that Elon Musk if a vac Cremaswami are going to be running a do doged apart. I can't. I'm gonna have to stop laughing. Look, you start getting result and I'm not laughing at it. I'm laughing at because there's a small part of you. When you read that press release, the first thing you want to go do is check on Keith Oberman, go check on CNN, MSNBC and the rest, because you just know they're gonna lose it. In fact, I just found Ross gonna get this dubbed and we'll play it here a little later. But MSNBC was absolutely shambles yesterday. But that's not my favorite reaction. Remember I mentioned what could you possibly object to other than ideology? Let me just be clear. You can object to it from an ideological standpoint. You can be like, I think what these guys think is dangerous because I'm a lunatic, But more importantly, I think differently. Okay, fine, but that's not it. And I didn't have to wait very long to be treated to be sorry Ross, I hadn't read the Banchie thing. Yeah, I mean one hundred percent. But let me I didn't have to wait very long to be treated to Elizabeth Warren Liawatha. I always look the biggest, one of the biggest mistakes Trump ever made is go with Pocahontas when Liawatha is so much better. I thought, when we did the interview with we're talking about blood sport, because that's what you do. I thought about broaching that topic, but we ran out of time. Because blood Sport's too awesome. So anyway, so Eliahwatha tweets this, and she's not the only one. This became the official talking point. If you're on Twitter, you'll see it everywhere today. Okay, the Office of Government Efficiency and by the way, screw her, it's the Department of Government Efficiency. So Elizabeth Warren first of all, is upset because the Doze story. So her big takedown, which is the dumbest take. This is the dumbest take. I'll give you the legitimate take because I have the same take. Once that announcement came with THEVEK and Elon doing their thing, Elizabeth Warren writes, the Office of Government Efficiency is off to a great start with split leadership, two people to do the work of one person. Wahaha. She added, Okay, she didn't add that, but I did. But again, I don't know the objection there. Now, if you could point out how it's not going to work between them and they wouldn't accomplish an I think that's a legitimate thing. But that's not the legitimate thing I'm thinking about. I try to be consistent and as much as I think that Elon Musk is a brilliant dude. He is a guy whose companies have a lot of contracts with the federal government, and I want to know how they're going to alleviate concerns there, because if you're looking for government inefficiency, you're probably not going to look over at the space side of things. Or and this is where I'm happy to be wrong. Maybe he recognizes better than anyone the inefficiencies on the space side. So what that looks like. And again, these are recommendations that they're making, too. Trump. I want to know. I want to know, and I don't care if it's you, if it's you know, picked the favorite politician you ever had. I understand what happens up in Washington there, and if you do something, there needs to be a strong and concise reasoning behind it. And I think that the VEC and Elon even more so of a VEC, because Elon tends to wander a little bit. I think can probably do a pretty good job of making the case. But you also have to explain to me how we're going to alleviate some of those concerns. Okay, that's a legitimate concern, because I want to hold everyone to the same standard. However, if that's your best talking point. What are you doing? You sound so stupid? And here's how she is extra stupid. You know what I just realized Ross this super badass clip we you.
Speaker 6: Have come on is a soul stupid.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to be able to use that thing in a few months unless they appoint her to the Supreme Quarter soon I don't know, or try to, which they won't. Just stop all of that, and if they do, it'll be a disaster. But let me let me just real quick with Elizabeth Warren, and I am blown away. She didn't know this because I knew this, and a lot of you maybe knew this, but I you probably heard on the show. I have an immense amount of interest in history, especially Western history. Oh I loved it. Now, That's why I grew up. I'm a little a little biased there, but part of Western history, and arguably one of the biggest parts of Western history, is understanding what was going on with the native tribes, which is why I'm not one of these lunatics who came out of primary school thinking they all kumbahi yah and used every part of the buffalo kind of stuff. They were like any other groups of people anywhere else in the world, man, And they had the same horrific things and the positive things, right, they they would enslave their other other captured tribes. Right, things that we know today are horrific were part of it because that was the that was the part of that growth within our history. And of course I fully recognized the absolute raw deal in the inability to maintain treaties and stuff. But also it's you have to look at it under the premise of that part of the world in that time, not just in that part of the world, people were out conquering people. Every single group of people has been conquered at some point, except well us, And that's just because we're so young in this in this thing, Okay, So I love it, and so knowing this, I also knew, and I'm surprised Elizabeth Warren didn't know that a lot of tribes had multiple chiefs. And I don't mean successively or with different defined roles, including including, but not limited to crow Nez Pierce, the Asibon as Boni. I can never pronounce that one correctly. More locally, the Cherokee. Have you heard of Cherokee? I think you've heard of the Cherokee. You heard of Cherokee pre eighteen hundreds, the Cherokee would have two chiefs in a lot of circumstances, Natchez. The list goes on and on, and how Elizabeth Warren, a Native American Harvard graduate, didn't know that that's crazy because I knew that, and I've never purported to be a tribal member. So and you don't. And and by the way, I would encourage you to do all this, I want you to look it up because it's actually much more fascinating than that. That you would have medicine chief, you'd have band chief, that's one way they break down. But you would also have two president chiefs in some instances, and then during times of a struggle or war, you would have war path chief. And then you would have homestead chief, so you would have a chief there. And so it is a delineation of duties, but they had equal power. Elizabethed In know that that's crazy. Meanwhile, over on MSNBC, Lawrence O'Donnell was not handling it. Well, here's a whole series of dumb arguments. We'll take it apart after he's done, or maybe while he's talking.
Speaker 5: Musk suffered a humiliating demotion tonight by Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna start the first line there, Ross, What do you think the intent of his argument is? Do you think he's trying to bait Elon like is going to be damaged.
Speaker 2: I've listened to it several times. I don't understand. His argument is stupid. It's dumb.
Speaker 1: I mean, it sounds like he's trying to personally it is, tell Elon that they're insulting who you are. Do you think Elon gives a flip?
Speaker 2: No, I think Elon is super excited about it, as you can see on X.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, all right, so this is but that's the that's where I think he's going here, and it'll quickly. I think he'll quickly realize why I think that. But you're not going to do an ego thing to Elon like you can do an ego thing to Trump with crowdside. I don't know why it works. He shouldn't let it work, but it does work with him, And I don't know, man, that's because he's led about every moment of the day and he just decided to pick a lane. But all right, so that's what this is going for. Let's listen to this genius cripkeeper looking dude to to enlighten us. Go ahead, sir.
Speaker 5: The theory that Elon Musk might become in effect a co president or the real president while Donald Trump in effect retires to a life of golfing.
Speaker 1: This is you know it. It smells like he smells a little like the Cheney Bush thing where they're like, oh, no, George Bush, just chopswood. It is ranch. It's Dick Cheney's running.
Speaker 5: Everything suffered a significant setback tonight when Donald Trump announced that he would give Elon Musk a job that does not exist and will last at most eighteen months.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know why eighteen months? Because the timeline thing we talked about, how many of you are independent contractors. It could be construction, you could be uh as, somebody comes in and is a consultant for a company. Right, this is literally how your life works.
Speaker 2: Oh, we got it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be on the job site three months. Now. A lot of times you guys say three months and it's five months. But what but whatever the thing is there not my listeners, they're all they all stick to it. But like this is not unusual, and the job that doesn't exist is going to become a recurring theme. Let's stick with that because I have I have a I have a response, but go ahead.
Speaker 5: And worst of all, Elon Musk, the richest person in the world, was assigned a working partner who, like Musk, has also never worked in government before. Kramswami, who's good not even a billionaire. Elon Musk didn't even get his own press reely he's from Donald Trump. He had to share it with Rawami.
Speaker 1: What is Ramaswami worth? He's not a billionaire, but he's a multi multi hundred millionaire.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean he's coming across as he thinks that Elon Musk has this ego about money. He's a tie woman to the track evil billion Yeah, that's what That's what he's trying to frame this as, where you have a guy like Elon Musk who doesn't own a yacht like Jeff Bezos and or the other.
Speaker 1: Billion does release them though, so that's a little bit.
Speaker 2: He sleeps on the floor of Tesla of the factory, works for the trickle Like, yeah, I don't know why he's trying to frame this, but it's not working. It's to be a troll job. The entire thing just has to be a troll.
Speaker 1: It has to be a troll job because when I mentioned about Elon having a significant interest, and now you're the person looking for a wait, that's a legitimate concern, right, And if if that's the concern that he was making, we wouldn't be playing the audio. Because one, I'm gonna say it and I already did. But it also tells me something because it's not like Lawrence uh, Lawrence Moron here hasn't been around billionaires, right, because there's really really rich liberal billionaires that is, we'll find out are extensively involved in politics and money, especially here in North Carolina. So what he's telling me is maybe he doesn't in his maybe he's never encountered a billionaire who can operate independently of their own ego and being a billionaire. And that just tells me that all the moonback billionaires are a bunch of psychopaths. I don't know that to be true, but that's the vibe I get.
Speaker 5: Here got the first shared press release of any of Donald Trump's appointment announcements.
Speaker 1: Who cares even.
Speaker 5: The Fox host who isn't even the richest person at Fox, got his own press release from Donald Trump when Donald Trump announced that he would nominate Pete Hegseth as Secretary of Defense. That's right, a Fox Weekend morning host.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's his whole qualifications.
Speaker 2: It is. It is absolute troll. It doesn't matter if it's a shared job. This is what I'm gonna tell you right now, how Elon Musk is feeling about that press release. He thinks it's hilarious because his doge thing has got into an official.
Speaker 1: Right now, and he's been mass tweeting potential logos that have the doge dog.
Speaker 2: There might be some people who aren't familiar with him on on Twitter x and the whole doge thing. It's all right, you know what that's that's fairy, that's that's true. The reason, the reason it's funny. It's been like an Elon meme going back, like god what ten years now, and he got Trump to put it in an announcement. It's hilarious. That's how he's reading this. It's funny.
Speaker 1: It's and if you really really don't know what it is, it's a cryptocurrency thing, Okay, but it's not. It's it's grown. It's uh, it's the dog, it's the doge, it's the.
Speaker 2: Elon said, the merchant is going to be fire. That's what he said. Last name, that's what he said.
Speaker 1: And it will be probably Yeah, we'll be made in America. That's how they try to get them negg. It probably will be. But then it'll be made in his factories. Then they'll lose their minds again. All right, hold on old like this a little bit left.
Speaker 5: If all goes well for the personnel in the Trump administration, unlike the last Trump administration, if all goes well, Elon Musk will be the first one kicked out because Donald Trump already kicked him out in the press release announcing his appointment to do a non existent job.
Speaker 1: I know, you guys only had a couple hours to put this together from announcement to is that really the best you could come up with were you're sitting in an editorial meeting. I'm sure, right, you know, here's here's the A bloc C block you know all that, And that's the best, gotcha you could come up with. That's and the jobs that doesn't exist. That's why they're here. That's why they're here. Like, this is what O'Donnell doesn't understand the reason that this thing is probably going to be a thing and is now very likely going to be a thing, is because of jobs that don't exist. Case in point, let me just let's just stick with Health and Human Services, shall we. This is reporting from look at that MSNBC Weird in conjunction with reporters from UH was this Tampa Time Tampa Bay Times talking about DEI employees that have been added and departments that have been added under the Biden administration. So for the purpose of this, these were jobs that didn't exist. Currently, taxpayers employ two hundred and ninety seven DEI staffers at Health and Human Services just in the general sense, right they have there's a DEI staffer in each little department and and all in the you know, and so they're monitoring people. They're the Karens of their groups. There's almost three hundred. Each of those three hundred makes over one hundred thousand dollars a year plus benefits. But that's not all. In addition to that, they have several sub departments. In fact, I'm just going to highlight one of them. They have four primary ones, but the biggest one is the two hundred and nine workers for the Office of Minority Health, which is an entire office that didn't exist, staff by two hundred and nine people who fill jobs that also didn't exist, and who do things like just in case, What does that mean? What do they do? Let me give you an example. Well, here's their mission statement. The Office of Minority Health exists to quote improve the health of racial and ethnic minority populations through the development of health policies and programs that will help eliminate health disparities. A word salad, but it's also something that I can't believe doesn't run a foul of civil rights legislation. So if you then go to their website and click wins, right ros, If you had a website and under it you had wins, what would you put under wins? You'd put the most impressive stuff you've.
Speaker 2: Done, right.
Speaker 1: First, win You ready you think I'm making you think I'm making this up. I'm not making this up. Hey, hold on, load, loadload. I had to click back. All right, here we go wins. Vaccine Equity What is vaccine equity? Vaccine Equity was a pilot program in Atlanta I aimed at getting monkey pocks vaccine doses to black gay men to help celebrate diversity and the impact of distinctly black, gay and queer culture within the community. Now, if you got monkey pox, I white blacker, Fine, this sounds like a healthy human services issue because there is a certain contagious nature to it. But how does that celebrate diversity? Aren't you just trying to help people who have this disease, which is an unusual and pretty horrific one, right? Why is that a diversity said? Do you think if you're a black gay man and you have monkey pocks and maybe your white partner doesn't, that you're celebrating diversity there, like the whole thing would. Regardless of what you think of all this DEI stuff, you have to admit that most of these positions and the ones I just told you about with an HHS and I just that was five hundred jobs between the two or four hundred and fifty you're complaining about two. By the way, uh ross, do you think, oh, I'm sorry, look at that, all right, We're gonna take a break, be right back. You're trying to appeal to the ego on somebody who really hasn't demonstra and I think the theory. The theory I have is that's what they think of Trump, so anyone around Trump therefore must respond in the same way. But I've seen no indication that either the Veck or Elon really care. Especially Elon. He's like, he's like a kid in a candy store this morning, and sometimes you want to Ross, Well, Ross was something off the air. I think that's really important. It's why one other motivation you think Trump has with Elon?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because people are like, well, why does he have Elon around him so much? Like why does he respect him? I don't know. Maybe he respects Elon because Elon is the richest guy in the world has ever known, and maybe you know, Trump sees worth in that. He could be jealous of it. It could be straight up like, how did this guy become the richest guy in the history of the world. That's something to be respected, right, And even if.
Speaker 1: You have a lot of similarities, you're gonna have blind spots. How did Trump make most of his money real estate? Right? That's his thing, real estate and stakes. Sorry, real estate merely. That's not Elon's jam, I mean all, but by the way, it is kind of a jam. Most billionaires hold extensive land holdings, and Elon does have a lot of land land holdings, but he mostly uses them to shoot rockets off of so or test stuff or build buildings those kinds of things. So that's not it. But sometimes you gotta go like ross you are. If people chose which of the two of us is the bigger video game guy, hands down, you're gonna win, right, I would think, So, yeah, what if they What if you had a question about Diablo, who would you go to? Who would you me?
Speaker 2: I'll go to you because I don't play that game, but I know you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well kind of I thought you're gonna say, like DIBs or one of your gamer buddies. But thank you for that. I appreciate that you talk to them too. Wouldn't you just to make sure I wasn't full of crap? Though?
Speaker 2: I no, I mean, I would trust, but verify.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's fair, all right? So like that. But that's that's how that works. That's on normal people that are successful operate. If if you're stuck in your little petty jealousy box with the rest of your crew over at MSNBC, I can understand how your worldview would be that man.
Speaker 2: Well, there's this thing, and you see it on the left where they keep expecting Elon to fail because they think he's an idiot, right, They think he just stumbled into being the richest guy of the world has ever known. And you do not become the richest guy of the world has ever known by accident. You get that way, right, because you're really smart. And it's about time they start betting on Elon because so far the dude doesn't seem to miss. Remember he said I'm going to buy I'm going to buy Twitter, and they're like, that's laughable, you'll never buy it. He bought it, and then he started cutting and they said, oh, it's going to fail and it's going to crash. It's more efficient and it's more profitable, and there's more people on it that there's ever been. He keeps doing and then he said, oh, well, now I'm going to campaign for Trump and they said this is it. It's the walls closing in again, thing they used to do with Trump. Right, They've got to start learning that maybe the dude that you think is an idiot and just became the richest guy the world is ever maybe he's pretty damn smart.
Speaker 1: And one of the bigger one of the biggest tests is not just making money, because it admittedly Elon and Trump Trump to a much greater extent they did have. There was some family money there, and there was also the transference. Like nobody debates that Trump got what was it a million dollar seed money from his dad. That's fine, but how many of you know somebody who inherited money who's broke As a joke, and I'll give you an example. I went to school with somebody who his parents owned a we'll just say, a successful, very successful business. His parents died and I think it was a car accident, but I don't remember this was This was because this happened after I had left. So he's an adult now, he's in his twenties, and they died, and he decided that he was going to sell the business. Now nobody blamed him for that. He had his own thing going and he wasn't living there anymore, and he had a family by then. I think he had one or two kids by then, and so he sold it and he got I want to say, he got like three million bucks for it, which you know we're talking early two thousands. You could do a lot with three million dollars. You can do a lot with it today if you're smart. He lives in a busted ass house now and he worked ironically, he kind of works in the same genre of what his parents' business was. You know why, because he went bonkers with that money. He went crazy. I remember seeing a picture of the lift kid, the lifted truck that he had, which you know Wyoming and probably for many of you who live Rule that's kind of a little status symbol. It was the craziest thing he had he had. Uh, the what am I? Why am I not thinking of this? Whether the truck could raise in lower significant because so that like girls could get in. He didn't need it for him. He's a tall dude, like I remember that, and his wife wasn't that short. But it's like, that's the only time I've seen anyone do that. She ended up divorcing him, by the way, like real quick, and this was after the money was gone, and I guess he just kind of lost it. But like people react differently, so you can say they got a heads up. It's really hard, especially when you're going out making big deals, to hold onto money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, Lawrence o'donald like he's one of these guys that thinks that Elon just stumbled into it. I guarantee give give him a time machine and we'll start Laurence o'donald out with all the resources that Elon Musk had grown up. Right, there's a ninety nine point nine percent chance that he will fail and achievement, achieving what Elon Musk has achieved.
Speaker 1: Well, no, because let's go back to when Donald Lawrence o donal started his career. If he just buys standard oil, he's gonna be fine. What is that guy one hundred and fifty that is a that would be my chip? Buy standard oil, sir. But but but you know, flip it quick.
Speaker 2: Okay, to be fair. I was surprised to learn that Lawrence o'donald is still on TV, and he does, like you said, he looks very old. And look, the dude needs a n app he needs you literally, why are you on TV? Lawrence? You were a writer for the West Wing, hey man?
Speaker 1: Like you know what? That is the other irony of it when he turned to his panel because he because remember one of his beefs was they've never been in government? Well you're now going to turn to a panel of people, two of which were never in media until they were in government.
Speaker 2: So right, that's that's the trend, is that you work for the Obama administration, or you work for the buyer or the the Obama or Biden administration, the Socy politics, and then you become you on an MSNBC or NBC CB at one of the network panels. That's how it goes. So and then you're like, oh my god, how could the media be so biased? I don't know, because you all used.
Speaker 1: To work for Obama higher partisans.
Speaker 2: These Trump appointments, Right, maybe he's onto something right once again, maybe you should start betting on these people. Because if you believe that DC and the in the federal government is full of you know, swamp creatures, how about we bring people in that have never worked for the federal government. That's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how are we going to create a five hundred person DEI office just in health and human services?
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Normal people don't want to do that because it's not normal. Ah geez, all right, like let me let me just peel into something else. And this is gonna get people fired up and I saw that Senator Ted Budd did tweet that he is quote he is. It was more aggressive. It was actually like, we're on this. So the woman who was the FEMA director was on the FEMA director. She's me THEMA field director who was the one who gave the directive not to skip the Trump houses down in Florida. That's where that directive came out. So she's been doing interviews and I mentioned yesterday she said in an interview she's a patsy. Well she got more specific on Roland Martin's Who's not who? By the way, I don't know. There's like five you're gonna get this every time I hear that who does a radio show? He's a black guy does a radio show. In my mind, I'm like, why is the bass fisherman doing a radio show?
Speaker 2: Is a hey.
Speaker 1: Some of us grew up watching fishing on TV even as kids. Son, That's what That's the thing five of you will get, all right. So anyway, she's like, no, no, no, I'm a patsy. This ain't me. And I got proof. Now, whether she does or not, keep in mind that this is a woman who's flipping on her murder accomplice okay, so take take everything with the grainisalt. This Ross said trust but verified, but she specifically talks about.
Speaker 7: Us stating that I was fired.
Speaker 8: They all alleged that these actions were made on my own recognizances and that it was for my own political What is there recognizance?
Speaker 1: All right, Sometimes I misspeak, so anyway, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, advances.
Speaker 8: However, if you look at the record, there is what we call a community trend. And unfortunately, it just so happened that the political hostility that was encountered by my team, and I was on two different teams during this employment, they just so happened to have the Trump campaign signage. FEMA always preaches avoidance first and then de escalation, so this is not isolated.
Speaker 7: This is a colossal.
Speaker 8: Event of avoidance, not just in the state of Florida, but you will find avoidance in the Carolinas.
Speaker 7: Senior leadership will lie to you and tell you that they do not know. But if you ask the DSA crew leads and specialists what they are experiencing in the field, they will tell you. Demand for FEMA to give you those incident reports.
Speaker 1: No demand that those people. And this is what's important. She didn't just say this is what I experienced, is he said? She said with the FEMA director. She gave a list, or she gave a job classification and a geographic location. That whittles it down to dozens, probably dozens of people pray, maybe even more than dozens. Every single one needs a congressional subpoena. The governor of Florida, on De Santis, is on this. Senator Ted budd I saw he said that he's on this. South Carolina. You had a couple of different folks down there, including Greenville was a Greenville's mayor. But the point is where is Roy Cooper. You don't have to believe her, because again there is a certain cover your butt going on here. But you don't have to believe her. But she gave you. She can give you names names, but she gave you names. These are leadership, These are middle management positions where you know who they are. Get to it. Because I got called a peddlar misinformation, many of you did. And if what she says is true, and I'm already seeing this narrative emerge ready, Oh we didn't see. It's not that it didn't happen, it's that it's a good thing. It happened because and this is like, this is one of the things Pete Calender likes to say, and it's true. Here it transitions from it's not happening to it is happening, but it's a good thing. And I kid you not. I saw people who would finally go, all right, this probably did happen. Who then argument is, well, imagine having to approach a Maga home. They don't even they don't like the government. They're probably gonna shoot at you. They are a bunch of militia people. And I'm like, well, well, so now you're saying it happened, but you you're cool with it. So if a disaster hits during the Trump presidency and you had one of those we welcome everyone signs in front of your house, you shouldn't get help. The hell is wrong with people? All right, raced Age, It's nothing wrong with him, although occasionally, you know, not one hundred percent to being a weather guy, but pretty close.
Speaker 9: That's why we I get a question for you. Did you have the brown Roland Martin fishing glass good sunglasses?
Speaker 2: Good, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Good man.
Speaker 2: I had them. I think I had multiple pairs.
Speaker 4: Would you have to do. You had to buy.
Speaker 1: Something, dude. I was the only kid that would transition from Sunday Morning cartoon, Saturday morning cartoons to Sunday morning fishing, yeah, or Saturday afternoon fishing. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean good, better and different. I don't have it fish.
Speaker 1: I don't talk about it a bunch because I don't do it anymore. So when I did radio in Minneapolis, I also did TV and then voiceover stuff, and I got to work with the lenders I worked with in Fishermen and I worked for North American Hunter Fishermen on projects. Okay, oh yeah, man, So I got to and I to go to a couple of shoots. Mostly I just did voiceover on videos and whatnot, but I went to shoots with these guys, and I was like living the dream as a kid. Man was living the living the dream I had as a kid.
Speaker 9: You really thought you were the you were the man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't.
Speaker 9: You come out and you go fish and you pull out those brown yes, my mom, I could probably dig back of the boxes.
Speaker 2: In the attic.
Speaker 1: But you can't have them on too much because if a guy sees you go buying a boat with those, he knows, you know, where the fish are and you're gonna get.
Speaker 9: Yeah, all right, Uh well chilli morning.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 9: Frost advisories covered up most of the tried and the triangle, first time we've seen that. Some numbers in the thirties in many places. Some areas are closer to forty, especially down her Fayetteville. A beautiful day today with plenty of sunshine, a little bit fifties tonight, up a couple degrees rain tomorrow. Looks like that rain will start to roll in west east of the morning into the afternoon, maybe up to half inch, maybe a little bit more in spots, but not looking at a flood threat. Looks like we'll get back into sunshine by Friday afternoon, Sunday weekend, sunny early next week, milder temperatures and then some indications a big dump of cold air coming down here. Sometimes it'll end it next week, So keep an eye on that and what looks like it's going to become Sarah that could get into the Gulf of Mexico.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, sir, appreciate it coming up on the show. But I think Biden's entered into that thing that Ross was excited about that one day when you're old and it doesn't matter what you do. You can just be awful to people and maybe he's gonna have some fun with it. We'll share that with you. And this person on the internet decided to do they hey fellow kids, meme. We'll we'll get into that. But my favorite story, and it's it's a something, it's a Law and Order episode I remembered, is this guy in Wisconsin who he just decided to do something different and it's a crazy story. We'll get that for you next CaCO Day Radio program. A lot of examples out there where people looked at what was going on with their life and they went, you know what, you know what, I'm out. And sometimes that's a good thing. Like you quit a job, maybe just you realize it's a dead end thing. And he pulled the trigger there and and you parlayed into something better. I'll tell you. There's a lot of there's a lot of very inspirational stories where people talk about how they felt trapped and they had to do something. Maybe they started their own business and they became very successful and I again it's not one hundred percent, but you got to make that change. Then there's dad went to the store for a pack of cigarette and never came home kind of stuff. And you know that's that's bury him under the prison stuff. This guy though, Holy cow up in Wisconsin. You ready, here's the scene center, let's.
Speaker 6: Do this this morning a stunning discovery in the search for a missing Wisconsin husband and father of three.
Speaker 10: Family comes up with that he's drowned. And now all of a sudden they come up with he's not in the lake, he's someplace else.
Speaker 6: Investigators think Ryan Borgart didn't drown in this lake, but instead say he faked his own death to run off to Europe with a woman he met online.
Speaker 10: We identified that he purchased some airline coupons that he took out a life insurance policy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know what he called it. Coupons, but they're coupons. But yeah, yeah, And frankly, the setup here doesn't even do a good enough job explaining what happened because he didn't run. It makes it sound like he met a woman at you know, at work. They decided to screw it, let's go, let's go to Europe together. That is not what happened. It's a very different thing. And I'm gonna come back, We come back. I'm gonna give you the rest of the report here, but I'm also going to detail all the things he did and rest assured you're gonna this is. It's far crazier. Do you even know? Right now? And also I want to know what he's gonna do now? Wild story out of Wisconsin too. You got this guy? This is in Green Lake County. Will there be watertown? I don't know. I try to ignore Wisconsin when I live next door. Let's see here. So anyway, he's in Wisconsin. He's just a dude. He's got the all American family right, looking at the picture here there he is hanging out with the kids, got the wife there, big group photo. But what's simmering underneath is clearly some unhappiness. So he did what gets a lot of people in trouble these days. He went on the internet and he met somebody. But he didn't just meet. He didn't just go on tender, you know, and put anything within ten miles. No, no, no, he he went a little further. And then as the relationship blossomed, the two had never met. As it blossomed, a plan started to come together. And the plan was he was going to take a kayak out on I'm assuming Green Lake, whatever the lake was there and when, and then at some point he would sneak out of there, I guess, maybe look for a blind spot. Maybe he swam, or he had another kayak or whatever. He would then overturn his fishing kayak. Inside of the fishing kayak, you would find his fishing pole, wallet, keys, his driver's license, and near where the launch was his car.
Speaker 2: And he's gone.
Speaker 1: And for a month, for a month, they had rescue teams searching that lake. And as you know, when it comes to lake searches, sometimes people do drown in lakes and you don't find him ttil a long time until turnover. It's a thing called turnover that happens in lake and it's basically when the temperature at the bottom flips with which is warmer, which is cooler with water above it. And it's why there's times of the year where lake, especially in colder areas, they're just unfishable because there's just so much crap floating. It's called turnover. In Wisconsin. Obviously this is going to be a thing. So that gives him a big lead time, is what I'm saying. But instead he decided to go meet this person he met online, who again was not down the street. It's not somebody from tinder a little further away.
Speaker 6: The forty year old was first reported missing health when he didn't come home after kayaking on this lake near his home in Wisconsin. Police finding a capsized kayak and Boregard's car parked nearby. Fisherman finding his fishing pole and tackle box with his wallet, keys, and license inside. An army of search and rescue volunteers began scouring the lake to bring him home. Keith Kormacan, who runs an organization called Bruce's Legacy, was on the water searching for nearly a month.
Speaker 4: You know what a waste of time that we did.
Speaker 11: We put so much time and an effort into that case.
Speaker 4: Very disappointed in him.
Speaker 1: Anybody that could do that and cut number three.
Speaker 6: Here we go, the apparent ruse unraveling last month. Investigators became suspicious after they found out Bogard's name had been checked by Canadian law enforcement August thirteenth, the day after his disappearance. They discovered he'd gotten a new passport last January after reporting his missing and he'd taken out a three hundred and seventy five thousand dollar all their life insurance policy. Investigators say Boorgarde had been communicating with a woman in Who'zbekistan and even move money to a foreign bank before disappearing. Authorities now pleading with him to phone home.
Speaker 10: The whole thing is to get Ryan back with his family. He's got three kids and they really missed their dad.
Speaker 1: All right, here's I feel horrible for the kids. I just said, I want to be a thousand percent here. They don't deserve any of this, or or the wife for that matter, as far as I can tell. Unless there's some crazy thing we don't know. Imagine concocting that every because that does it. You didn't do that on a whim, or you didn't meet somebody and go let's run off together like it's a rom com. You you know what? You know now? The planning it takes to go to his Bekistan. I actually looked up the entry requirements. It's not even that easy to get into there as a United States citizen, really not. And I don't like I don't And by the way, you've never met this woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was about to say, how do we know it's even it's like a three or something. Right, you have no idea, it's act.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you and you're just you threw the you threw every bit of it away on this What if I get the heart once with the heart once? I literally saw somebody write that under there, and I don't think of it sarcastically. And whoever their spouses should be really unnoticed. Now the other side is why don't women want to see men happy? But Kitty, I'm kidding. I mean, you got her a three hundred and seventy five thousand dollars life insurance policy, but like, what do you? What do you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But if he comes back, he's never going to hear the end of it.
Speaker 1: Right, That's the other thing, because that was gonna be my next question. So if you're this guy, now you know it's up, like everyone knows what's up your news, beck Is Dan, You're probably they're probably not going to extradite you because what are they going to charge him with? Probably insurance fraud. But that'll be a tough part because he's beck Is and I don't think we have extradition with them. And let's say let's say you showed up and this woman is just as hot and everything's good to go. You still every day if you have a conscious in the back of your mind, you know, your kids are like, why where's I want to see my dad? How do you even begin to mend that even if you make the decisions, you're gonna stay over there because criminal charges? How how does that work? I mean, this is governor of South Carolina stuff, but worse somehow. I mean he went to Argentina. I've been to Argentina.
Speaker 2: I forgot all about that. Dude.
Speaker 1: Well, he went hiking on the right, yeah, on the trail. I never wrote a crazy story that was he started to hear it, like you're like, I'm sorry. Then he did the what the governor of this of a state did?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Like, because that's a dude who really can't get away?
Speaker 11: This guy vand singing country roads, you know, just walking on the old l App trail there, huh? Checking in going where the banjo the banjo around.
Speaker 1: The fire to the place. Oh yeah, that'll never that story will never not be insanely funny and insane. But this guy, like, what do you do? And to Ross's point, if you come back right every if you let's say you're cooking dinner. Let's it's you mended it somehow. I don't know how that's possible. Cooking dinner. And I don't know she didn't have enough rice, and you're like, I'll go to the store for rice. She's gonna be like he is Becky Rice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ten years from now, she just brings it up. Remember that time you fake your death, then to Kayak and move to Uzbekistan. Like she'll never let it go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be some little fight that she's wrong on anyway. But she's got that Trump card, man, she got that Trump card. She's like, I know I'm wrong. I don't care. Remember that time. Yeah, and you and you're just cooked, man. So I don't know that that's quite repairable. But uh. And then the other one, the other version is what if you showed over and it is some three hundred pounds dude named Abdul or whatever I'm trying to think of it. Huzbekistan is at a Muslim card I think it is. So I don't know, but let's just say his name is Jim right, and you're like, oh, this sucks. Now you're in his Bekistan, which from my little bit of research that I know about his bekistan. I don't feel like you're gonna be happy there, that'd be fair. It is poor enough that I don't know. Maybe there's a bunch of other is becky women that are tripping all over this dude. But what an absolutely insane story. And he's just like, nah, we'll go ahead and do this. But people do crazy stuff for love. Do you know one of my favorite local stories Ross Do you remember this a few years ago where a guy pretended to be a military dude and and got and took a helicopter to Sas to pick up a woman. Yeah?
Speaker 2: I remember that. Yep. Yeah, he did the whole like you meet somebody at the bar and you tell me like this, you know, super spy thing, and you take your leg to the next like ten levels above it.
Speaker 1: I almost respected the hustle. Not that not that what he did, because screw that guy, But like the effort that he put in. He didn't just you know, he didn't just like have some glasses. I'm cia, but don't tell anyone right now.
Speaker 2: I mean sometimes he you just have to appreciate the effort. No, he brought a he brought a helicopter into this. There you go. This guy went to his bechis stand man.
Speaker 1: All right? So uh eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seventy four. So, just to recap, most TV networks and leftists like Elizabeth warrener very upset over vivek Elon, Pete Haig Seth, John Ratliffe, probably for CIA. Oh, the Pentagon's gotta be Pedagon. She doesn't have the Pentagon. The three letter agencies. Man, we've had We've had Ratliffe on. Remember he was like acting director because they wouldn't confirm him for Trump for a little while. For National Intelligence. I think, uh, he comes across a very sharp dude. So look, that's that's they're losing their minds. And uh, we'll go with that, Boston Paul, send me weird stuff. I'm not even going to read that, Boston Paul. So you got that. You have the FEMA lady who was fired, who say no, no, no, this is sop ignoring Trump signs. And in fact, it's not just Florida, it's North Carolina, it's the Carolina. She said, that's scandal, man, if that's true. But again, she also is in a position where she feels she's being patsied here and she might have liability, so trust but verify in this sense that she told you who to talk to. There need to be congressional subpoenas on January twenty second, but in fact the House can get rolling on this. Now talk to those people, and if that's happening at FEMA, burn it down, not literally, you know what I mean. But there is a fourth story in our try what was going to be a trifecta, and then I saw this lunatic and I was going to ignore it, but now I'm not. The Mayor of Durham is delusional. The Mayor of Durham is stupid and is going to get people killed. And I don't use the ad Hominin has just add Hominin here. I think that he's not smart. He own he knows one thing, and that's grift and race hustle over big things, and that's not going to serve you well.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: This is a problem, and it is a problem that if you've listened to the show for five minutes. There are parts of the city of Durham that I love. I know that sounds weird to you. There's some great restaurants. I have some good friends over there. I think going to see a ballpark, Yes, I understand the ril thing. I think going to a Durham Bulls game should be a rite of passage when people move here, because it's just if you watch the movie or any of its nostalgic that the tobacco district there, the warehouse where they renovated there. It's great, but there is this constant need to ignore the fact that a six year old kid can't think he's going to go get a snow cone one day and then some failed rapper shoots him in the face. And you know how angry that story made me. So when I see who the guy in charge over there is saying the crap that he's saying here, because now it's not just his ass in a sling, but it's other cities that are having to deal with his inability and his unwillingness to do stuff. No, you're making the show, and you're making it next hang on, as somebody wrote, he goes. You know, it really highlights the difference between men and women. When men go off to cheat, they have to fake their own death, which is so in a way, they're taking ownership. When women want to cheat, they just claim that they were tricked or kidnapped into it. What ross That sounds like a do with a backstory that's a hyper specific sir. So I'm sorry the or you watch it on TV, I don't know, but any who, thank you for that. All right, let's talk about the Durham Mare. And you know what, you know, the one thing I don't do on this show, and I know a lot of people do this is when they talk about Durham. I've heard I've heard people use the same joke name for it, where they called Deroc or Drac. Right, it's obviously a play on the word iraq. If you've lived in the Triangle for more than three seconds, you've heard you've lived in the North Carolina more than five seconds, probably heard it. And again I am very clear here. I know I'm not one of these people. It's just like the whole city of Durham is trash. I don't believe that, even though it is moon batted to the gills, probably due to its proximity to a chapel hill, there's a lot of folks that aren't. There's a lot of there's a lot of cool stuff over there. The d Pak is an amazing facility, and and and that's fine. However, when you have leadership who doesn't seemingly care, it becomes a huge quality of life issue. Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and weigh in on it, even though I don't live in Durham. I almost did, I kid you not. I looked at a really this is before it started to blow up, a really really nice place in Durham, and I just it was just too far from where the studios were. So with that in mind, I'm doing this not too pick on Durham or Duroc Drac, but rather because your mayor's an idiot and your mayor is dangerous, I think it is more important.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: This went back to. I remember when I really was like, what are you guys doing over there? I remember when Durham seemed to have a pretty competent police chief. He was a Hispanic guy too, and they ran him over racism stuff and I'm just like, this is dumb. And then they just brought in people. The one woman was okay, but they brought in people just didn't seem to care as much. So the newly minted mayor there, who's responding to an article that I kid you not, was done by WRL formally of Twitter, but not now Ross did I send you where They've actually explained that this was intentional to leave Twitter and go over to Blue Sky. That I said more Leslie tweeted or posted something. Yeah, so they're just out and I happened to see that a bunch of reporters, Washington reporters are also leaving Twitter, and I know people are like good, but also they'll be back.
Speaker 2: You know, A part of me wants to, like all of us just to go over there mess with him. I mean I don't, I don't want to, but here's the thing I want. I want you what's that.
Speaker 1: I saw somebody suggest that and I'm wonder if did that? Was that your tweeters?
Speaker 2: No, I was just thinking I haven't talked about it yet, but you know, yeah, I want to support Elon. I love Twitter and next but at the same point, be funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know blu Sky they would immediately ban all those accounts.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, because it's like the old Twitter. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but it'd be great just you know, just sign up and stick your head out and be like, hey, guys, what's going on over here?
Speaker 1: You're like Wow, No, where do we go? Yeah, you know, eventually you want to run them to parlor just for something to do. Let's go to parlor, everybody, That's what they should do, although that might be too fresh in the minds of people. Phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. All Right, so we're talking about the Merederham and this is not just It's not just me. I'm gonna help, right, I'm not just here too well with the with the mirror of Durham. I at this point, I just I have no use for the guy. So that's that's one thing. But the scenario still persists. So this is the article that's set it all off. WRL News gunfire and home break ins. How Durham violence is spilling into Wake County neighborhoods and it's it is, it's predicated often in that incident at Crabtree where you had the cowboys style gunfight, there's no other way to describe it. In the parking lot over there, get over what was it twenty five cars that got shot. No one was hurt, because while they do like the cowboy gunfight, they're really bad at it. Which happens I think when you hold gun sideways. You ever try to do that at the range, shoot sideways and above your head. And my buddies would do it whenever we go the range, gangster eyes and ears kids. Make sure the range is clear. I want you to be safe. But take your take whatever handgun you have, turn it, you know, ninety degrees if it has to your thumb, the bottom of your thumb. If you're envisioning, this has to be physically above the top of your hair. And you don't want to cheat. Now, try to hit a target. Have fun with that. And I understand that it's a little bit of exaggerating, but not really. When you guys are able to hit twenty five cars with multiple people and have this thing go on for several minutes that you don't hit anybody, I'd say practice, but I don't want you to. But that's just one. So what the numbers started to show is they looked at in Wake County. They looked at all the different communities. So you have Morrisville, you have Carrie, you have Raleigh, you have Wake Forest, you have Apet, you have all of them, Okay, And what they wanted to determine is because in that case and in many other cases, the people who end up getting arrested or at least are wanted, they don't live in those communities. They live in Durham. And so that was what this article was predicated on, because when you start crunching the numbers, it gets pretty crazy pretty quick. Let's see here, let me just sitch you with some of the numbers. Okay. From twenty nineteen through twenty twenty four, arrest data from the Sheriff's office as well as the various local police departments Morrisville, Holly Springs, carry Apex, Raleigh saw an increase of thirty five percent in charges against people from Durham. And I love how people go, well, how do you know they're from Durham because they give their address, you jackass, Like when they book you, they're getting your address. They probably have it. In the case of some of these folks because they've been arrested multiple times. That is a fifteen percent increase for all charges in the entire county over the same time, which is also funny because it's aril admitting that crimes were up in Wake County. But I digress, all right, But this is where it gets and look proximity should matter, but also the communities matter. In the city of Morrisville. In the city of Morrisville, where I briefly live for about five minutes, they put me in corporate housing in Morrisville. First moved out here off of Chapel Hill Road. I like Morrisville. I like, we make fun of Carry, but it's you know, it's the fun when you're being made fun of for being too safe, You're okay. But the problem is becoming not too safe. And Carry's got their own criminals. I've seen people jaywalk. I know what's up, but no more serious charges are coming in. So in the city of Morrisville, the percentage of people charge from Durham in the city of Morrisville for crimes coming in the city of Morrisville up sixty five percent. In the city of Carry, it's up one hundred and fifty percent. Which is why, which, by the way, you remember what I call Kerry the murder capital of North Carolina. The reason was is one year they had a two hundred percent increase in murders. They had two murders. They had no murders for like three years before it or something, And so that was the joke. This is no joke. This is an amalgamation of all sorts of charges, and many of them are pretty heavy charges. Right where you're talking about burglary with an occupant there, carjacking, you know, home invasion, carjacking stuff, just straight up robberies and burglaries that while a person may not have been injured or potentially injured, their lives have turned up side down. You ever had your home burglarized?
Speaker 12: I have.
Speaker 1: I wasn't there, which is probably good for them or me, depending on how it would have went down. It sucks you feel, you know. And they didn't even get much from me. They got like, they got a PlayStation four, some stereo stuff. They got a DVD player which I hope they enjoy that now, and a few other things. But still violet the my front door. So if you're sitting in the city of Carrie, you notice this stuff. So they write this report and that that should have you know. That is what it is. And it begs the question, Now, the City of Durham officials can't police the city of Carry, but you can't tell me when you have a soft on crime policy in your city. It's like, you know what it's like it's like body odor. Right, you show up at your desk today and you showered, put on some clean clothes, you're ready to work. And yet the person who sits next to you in the next queue, they showered somewhere around the Ciska Centennial. They don't have a washing machine. They look disheveled.
Speaker 2: At me.
Speaker 1: I didn't say they were wearing a cane's hat, okay? Or bills? How are you wearing your bills?
Speaker 2: Staring at me like you just.
Speaker 1: I'm staring at you because I want to make sure that we hit ray on time. Why are you reading into it? That's all because as you know, I always hit my posts and everything on time.
Speaker 2: So okay, service elements.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So anyway, right, so now that's impacting your ability to do your thing. So it's a legitimate. So when you ignore it, and you're the mayor of Durham, the mayor of Durham, and you decide that your response to the existence of this article is not one to go, hey, you know what we should I should meet with the mayor of Kerrie and the Mayor of Morrisville and let's talk about ways we can be proactive with this. But unfortunately The way you most have to have to be proactive here is you have to police within your you have to shower. Okay, I can't even And all the people live in Durham deal with this on the daily. It's easy for them to be cynical. They're like, well, I saw somebody's like at least the going elsewhere to rob for five minutes. That's not a guy who wants you to get robbed. That's the guy is dealing with this on his own. Leonardo Williams is the mayor's name. He says, I'm aware and disappointed at the Rio investigative story why Durham crime is creep blah blah blah, and the quote despicable angle taken at our city? What was the angle? The angle is the numbers. This is the ultimate facts, don't care about your feelings thing. So somebody points out that when they arrest people, one hundred and fifty percent more arrests are coming from people who self identify as living in Durham, who are clearly coming over to rob Morrisville and carry. I guess maybe they're running out of rich homes there, right, you want you're gonna go where the money is. Yeah, people rob in really poor communities. But if you're out there to you want to go carjack somebody with a beamer, you're probably gonna have a better There gonna be more beamers rolling by on high house. Okay, this is the reality of it. Probably more likely to meet somebody, or less likely to meet somebody who might be armed too, to be quite honest. So this guy's screaming racism, and and it dawned upon me, sir, I'm not gonna call youdrac or dirac anymore. I'm gonna call you deracis because I'm getting a venezuela vibe off you.
Speaker 12: Like you.
Speaker 1: It's like you have the trend de ragua, and you're like, well, as long as they're not murdering people here, we're good to go. And that's why I say this guy's going to get somebody killed. The policies clearly have gotten people killed. We've done stories where somebody was put out on a bond or given cat no cash bond and then they go out and commit a murder. I could you want me to find examples? I got a bunch. Hell, I'll just give you the example. Thankfully, nobody got murdered that lunatic in the sandwich shop at UNC the two days before had pulled the same crap, arguably worse at a gas station down to the bottom of the hill from Chapel Hill, and you guys didn't do anything. So policies like what this guy probably ran on are now impacting others. So for the residents of Kerry, since the Mayor of Durham doesn't give a crap, I hopefully your city leaders do. But they can't stop unless you guys want to build a big fence, make it one big ho a. You know, actually that brings us up. Let me ask the residents of Carrie. Have you tried explaining to the home invader the HOA rules because that's clearly got to be against them. And if that doesn't work, what is that document four hundred pages? Beat them with it? Or try being less rich?
Speaker 7: Have you?
Speaker 1: Have you guys tried being less rich? Not to attract the ne'er do wells when it comes to your stuff. I'm just I'm just spent in options hereaus. I want everyone to be safe, and I want people who make other people unsafe to not be able to make people unsafe. So I don't I don't know what you handle here, can you? We can't do sanctions, we can't oil and bargo Durham. But the thing is is like the people in Durham who cringe and recoil every time they hear shots were fired over it, and then pick wherever it was and a kid was wounded or god forget a kid was killed, like the kid who thought he was going to go get snow cones. But I don't understand. I don't understand how you support leadership there, and and even if you don't support it, maybe the maybe the answer is get the hell out of there. And I hate to say that because there have been a lot of really good investments in what they're trying to do there in Durham. But the the lynchpin here is going to be the government there, and now it's spilling out to other cities. And you scream racism when people point that out. You're you're you're much more unqualified and dumber than I thought you were, because this is going to come back and bite you eventually. But he doesn't care, all right, race stage, it cares cares about all of you. I care, I care, Yeah, what are they you getting a job in the Trump administration. Have you found out yet? No, not that I'm aware of. Nobody's I don't know. Not really they have like a meteorologist the United States? Is that even?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 9: I mean the National Weather Service is the government.
Speaker 1: So can you imagine you're head of the National Weather Service and you get to come back into the weather channel down there and everyone's got to salute you. I don't know if.
Speaker 9: I want to be a general.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like, that's gonna be like mafia man sitting there getting salutes from general.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well we don't have to worry about that happening. But yeah, you know, a man can dream.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: But Ross is going to be in charge of the department that goes and tests restaurants on food quality. So you can just walk away any restaurant in America and they have to give him whatever he wants.
Speaker 4: So that's great.
Speaker 9: I'd like to be a part of that base tested restaurant in the Yeah, that'd be good stuff, good stuff, good stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, speaking of good stuff.
Speaker 9: Cold, yeah, bit of chili this morning. Some frost advisories doesn't mean you're at freezing in at frost even when you're above freezing. So one of the colder mornings. We've had low mid fifties today and sunny tonight, will drop to the low forties and some rain coming in west to east probably early morning Triad, then across the triangle mid to late morning, mid fifties tomorrow, so kind of a raw day into tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: We'll have some rain.
Speaker 9: It'll taper off Friday morning, the suddenly back Friday afternoon in the low sixties. Beautiful weekend coming up mid upper fifty mid upper sixties with sunny sky. Longer range, Casey, not only may we have a hurricane in the Gulf next week, we might have a dumple cold air in late next week. That could be some of the coldest air we've had since maybe last winter. So we'll see.
Speaker 1: Okay. I'm going to be in charge of the interior and making the Pisga National Forest my private game preserve. So oh okay, you want to go hunt?
Speaker 2: Talk to me?
Speaker 1: Yeap? All right, thank you?
Speaker 2: Sure to duck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll be back hanging out. Go ahead, okay.
Speaker 13: Now, I was just listening to the theme waiting for my introduction. Hey, good morning, Casey. Economists have gotten really good at forecasting government inflation readings. They were right on the money. When it comes to the Consumer Price Index. The CPI was up to tens percent last month, just as predicted, and stock market futures are higher now. They were lower until that report came out. We're higher across the board, just modestly. The ADOW futures are up thirty eight points. You have a lot of company if you're feeling stressed at work. A FLEX annual workforces report found there are high levels of workplace stress and burnout. Employers and employees alike are concerned about rising health care costs, financial vulnerability in their families' futures. Aflex says burnout effects nearly three to five American workers. Millennials and Hispanic workers are the most prone to burnout. A source of free streaming video will be going away soon, sources told Bloomberg. Amazon dot Com is planning to shut down on its free v service, which is supported by advertising. Spirit Airlines close to bankruptcy. A filing by the discount carrier says the company is in advanced talks with creditors on a restructuring that would be carried out under a Chapter eleven process. Elon Musk is the world's richest man. He may be the busiest man in the world, and he's about to get even busier. Must run six companies, and he'll have a role in the Trump administration, working with entrepreneur vivek Ramaswami on a project to make the government more efficient. Grub Hubs changing hands, Wonder Group buying the restaurant delivery service from parent company Just Eat Takeaway. Wonder Group is paying about six hundred and fifty million dollars. Grub Hub was once worth more than seven billion dollars in the early days of the pandemic. And Casey, today is World Kindness Day. Krispy Kreme is marking the occasion with a free donut offer.
Speaker 2: Casey, well, I.
Speaker 1: Screwed up for the last three hours then because I've not been kind this morning. But that's all. I'll try harder, Thank you very much.
Speaker 13: Jeff Right, a co worker, pointed out today is also Felix Younger Day.
Speaker 1: If you're interested, it's feeling you know, that's that's probably more likely for me to celebrate. All right, okay, well, all right, yeah, yeah. In fact, what else is today? It's National Hug and Musician Day, and it's Sadie Hawkins Day. So, ladies, unless you're part of the four B movement, get yourself a guy. Four B means you swarm off, so you less competition. All right, A couple of things one, oh wait, hold on, Oh okay, all right, rock on, let me get to let me get a call here. I only have a couple of minutes, So Paul, what's up?
Speaker 12: I take first, I have a question where in that story, because I've been highly invested in that story and have been contacted w R A L. Where did Mayor Williams playing racism.
Speaker 1: In his tweet? It wasn't in the story. It's in his tweet that he responded to the story with.
Speaker 12: So you have really no documentation in that story that Mayor Williams claying racism because that's not his Nate.
Speaker 1: That's why I have documentation in the tweet that he sent, so I don't know if that counts from his Twitter account.