Speaker 1: M. What's up? Guys? Give me one minute? A minute? What's up? What's up? Guys? How is everyone doing this morning? This afternoon? Enid?
Speaker 2: Yeah, mm hmmm mmm, I'm gonna give you a.
Speaker 1: No, Well, what's up guys? How is everyone doing today? Hope everyone is dancing? Oh shit, okay, give me one minute? Yeah back X yeah, what's up? What's up you guys? Mh mm hmm yeah. What would you do with the girlkens? What would you do with a.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 4: M hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's up guys? How is everyone doing? Giving me one minute? What would you do.
Speaker 5: Up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But what's up?
Speaker 4: Ye're about?
Speaker 1: Board is walking down?
Speaker 6: Easy?
Speaker 4: What is?
Speaker 1: Would I like to me?
Speaker 4: What is? And we're uh we mm hmm yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope everyone is staying safe?
Speaker 3: Ye y.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 5: Wow h.
Speaker 2: H yah.
Speaker 1: H m h.
Speaker 2: Yum, yup?
Speaker 1: But what's up guys? I was everyone doing? Everyone beloved that.
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 7: But what's up?
Speaker 1: Guys? M yo? What is up again?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Wordis is against what you're doing?
Speaker 4: H m hmm.
Speaker 1: Supposable? But what's up guys? How is simpler? Yeah? Sorry about that?
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Guess what h yuh? Hey t D if you want to come up, gott a link if you If you want to come up, you gotta lame brother. If you want to come up, you gotta lame brother. Alright, brother, hm, yuh, Hey, what's up? Couple? Hey, what's up? Joey? Mm hmm, what's up, Joey. I'll send Julie if you want to come up. Brother. Yeah, I know that you're mad right now at at somebody right now because your co host lou lost his channel. I know Lou to God lost his channel or something. Yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 4: Alan?
Speaker 1: Is everyone? So people think that that I'm scamming Pulper now because he's given me gift cards?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Why is people thinking that I'm fucking up some Hum down John, Hum down?
Speaker 2: Jake?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, calm down, Jake, because you're gonna get a little This is I send you an email, jellyf you.
Speaker 4: Knowing you you might have.
Speaker 1: This is all the times that me and you are fine. You you blocked me on your email? Yeah yeah, yeah, simple yeah. And if you if you don't know that reference that that uh Tom Jorder Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I hope everybody is staying safe. M Yeah, but I hope everyone is being safe. I hope everyone is doing well. There's from Parnamal City. She knows m yuh, but I hope everybody is staying safe. Mine guys, let me uh, someone's here, it's TJ. What's happening, bro, what's up? TJ?
Speaker 7: That's a nice findus challenges challenge you're doing.
Speaker 1: You got people in the background.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that's my that's my best Rebecca's family.
Speaker 1: Now yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's you doing?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Not the most just dealing with everybody.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I figured I'll pop on here for a few minutes at least before.
Speaker 1: I just want to let you know that kirseon Don is done with me.
Speaker 7: Oh really, yeah, you're telling me that earlier.
Speaker 1: He uh, he pocked and he found out what happened.
Speaker 7: That's something we want to talk about.
Speaker 1: No, I really don't. And who know. They kept saying that Chris they don't know who Chris piece.
Speaker 7: Is fucking bullshit. They can follow each other, that's bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But also they're haters, uh.
Speaker 8: Huh yeah man.
Speaker 1: Nonetheless, just trying to get stuff done. Yeah yeah. And by the way, we actually had so clips are so we got a bunch of club yeah. See yeah, but hey, I hope that everybody is staying safe. Yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: Chris is a joke, Yeah, Chris is a joke.
Speaker 4: He Now.
Speaker 1: I haven't talked to him. Oh okay, but you know he's over there, like you know, he's probably he might be over there in that fucking little discord of his with him and Ed.
Speaker 8: I worry about that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: There, they're off my fucking radar.
Speaker 1: Man, because you you gotta go deal. You had to deal with something today. Your your your mom or Rebecca's mom was in the hospital.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, she came home today though. Yeah, she was in there. Liked or two nothing nothing too major.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You see the new Halloween one that I put up.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, I see the background you put up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it's not Halloween anymore. They still fall.
Speaker 7: Gotta put some Thanksgiving up next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had have a Thanksgiving thing. We could put this h ah this it says uh D does Los Martis.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's the Hispanic version of Halloween.
Speaker 1: We could do upside down world.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 1: We could do grow some confidence.
Speaker 2: That uh.
Speaker 1: Tree the treat party.
Speaker 8: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh but I want to talk about something.
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 1: So I just want to say thank you for being my friend. Ain't no pride, man, Hey, no problem, you are my real friend. You you know you knew me before the damn Double Verse knew me. Yeah, Chris Peeves is a bumbling a little more. Let me see what Chris Chris says all the time. Oh, he's gonna have big stars. Check the track. I had a big I have big stars on my show. Yeah, Tony really from from from ESPN. That was a big star mm hmm on my birthday.
Speaker 7: And that's what's up, man, that's what's up.
Speaker 1: Didn't even have to pay him.
Speaker 7: Let's see who's better.
Speaker 1: Then I have to fucking pay him. Yeah. Sorry, stomach is grumbling right now. Now.
Speaker 8: You're good, man, you're good. You'd be watching a W tonight or something. Jake Ship, I forgot, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't watch a W right, you don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I don't have t N t oh okay, I don't have k Baill.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but there's always sights you can watch.
Speaker 4: It on bough.
Speaker 8: I know a couple of I can I know of a couple of websites you can use, like pic and ship like that and just about anything you want to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want to say this to the people who who think that they're this. I just want to say to people, if you want to tip this stream, by the way, thank you for coming by and showing us some support. We do have ways that people can support this show. We are viewers supported show, and one of them is profile. It's I'm just I'm just trying to get people to uh support us. Yeah, because you know and.
Speaker 7: Oh you're good man, You're good, all right, Jake, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, I'm okay. Can you hear me? By the way, that Sunday where my audio fucked up? You you were You and Bobby were the ones that I called to try to get to see if I still have audience. Yeah yeah, and then Bobby turned into a piece of ship. Ah mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, you just gotta threnself with some more positive people.
Speaker 1: Man like you.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't say like me, because I could be. I could be pretty fucking negative a lot of times, but I just don't. I just don't play with the bullshit. That's that's that's me. I just to play with the bullshit.
Speaker 1: H We had our issues in the past, Yeah, but we got we got.
Speaker 7: We got pasted them.
Speaker 1: We got past them, but my camera went off.
Speaker 4: Oops.
Speaker 1: By the way, there's a fifty percent coupon for my stream late right there with the coulpin a coupon words.
Speaker 7: M hm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's a free pack of streame Leads cards if anybody that does want to go grab them.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 4: M hm hm.
Speaker 2: Yom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just trying to I promote a lot of the stuff that we have.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got you, I got you. I don't know why my dad back has been hurting today in the past couple of days. I need to plug this stad Massaga back up when I get the chance, because one of them I got one of them, damn.
Speaker 8: Massage guns that Rebecca I got for the both of us, either that or even talked about day have talked about some musclell axes.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 7: Heah man after I pop on here before I and ship and see what you were up to?
Speaker 1: Hey, how was ae?
Speaker 8: W hell I've I'm watching as is. I see some of the pay per views from time to time, but that's about it. And even they run long.
Speaker 7: He started like eight, They started like seven, eight o'clock and doing that until like eleven or twelve.
Speaker 4: Some nights. Some days they got.
Speaker 1: Eml W is gonna have Matt Riddle versus Killer Cross.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but hey man, let me I'm go and hop off here. Record just came in with my plate.
Speaker 1: You later, Jake, all right, love your brother.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna talk to you later.
Speaker 1: H Yeah. But happy Halloween. Yeah, but it bone and I die in a bone every day.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: By the way, was he here? It gem?
Speaker 4: I going to get a good.
Speaker 1: M yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I hope everyone is staying safe today. I hope everyone is. What's up, sir, let's see. Let's first the Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 7: Brother?
Speaker 1: Welcome? Yes, you have what's up? Welcome to the stream. You got a new follower?
Speaker 7: L what is I my?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up? Guys? How is everyone doing? Yeah? I hope everyone is staying safe. Yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Bom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want to say thank you, my bad, my bad. Yeah, I just want to say thank you. By the way, I wanna show a little support. Yeah, I'm support her. She doesn't need my support, bye, and if she doesn't need me, clean out a ship. But yeah, but it's let's go find somebody on YouTube to ask you guys over to someone. Yeah mm hmmm, let's see who's on this one mm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, mm hmmm you oh.
Speaker 3: H m m mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 1: But no, I was dude. But I just want to say thank you. You know what, I'll send someone that you know what YouTube I wish you got wish YouTube did not get it ready tonight because I'll send somebody ever perd la. I love you guys. Bye,