Speaker 1: Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Solana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized through a network of media partners of which you, yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom Wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your SOA for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or used a link right in the description. I want to welcome award winning TV producer, filmmaker, radio talk show host, and lecturer and considered to be an expert in the occult trauma based mind control Illuminati symbolism and ancient civilizations. Freeman, how you doing tonight? Wow, Chris, very good, very good. Now we are living in a basically borderline dystopian society now, and so much extreme changes have occurred just in the past five years, and we got so much to talk about Before we get to that. Since it's your first time here, give us a bit about your background and what got you started on your path.
Speaker 2: M You know, if I tell my story, I could have played it up completely differently, like when I came to the present myself to the world, because once you know my life story, you start to go, man, is this guy in some sort of program? And you know, after doing some deep research into mind control, you realize none of those people know whether or not they were victims of MK culture or whatever. You know, Brittany and Nicole, things like that. You don't know. But you know, my life has been so strange from the beginning. My mom she was raised by a witch, you know, a healer if you will. You know, we call her a witch, but you know, in Europe that's a whole different story. But you know, she was like this woman that would go out and do rituals under the full moonlight to heal cows from wartz, you know, stuff like that. And that was because my mom was running away from the Nazis and so she was sent to France. So you know, that's my mom's side. Then Dad, he's he's a Freemason, was in was on Killer one submarine with Jimmy Carter and then Chase flying saucers for Project Blue Book. He was a you know, worshipful master in the Freemasons. And I didn't know any of this stuff, right, So my life as well, I've always been somewhat genius, and so I'm stuck in these high level classes in school. And I took this course in elementary school that my family doesn't even know about. I'm like, well, you remember when I was stuck in that room with just like five other kids and we were just given all this data. There were just note cards after note cards for you to study, study, study, and then take you know, tests on at self pace. And there was only like five of us in this class. And my parents are like, oh, I don't know anything about that. So I've been you know, I always wonder like what what details were injected into me at that age, because is like I feel I learned that Friday the thirteenth was coupled with the Knight's templar in elementary school, you know, with that story. So you know, once my story kind of builds up, it looks a little like, you know, maybe you know I've lost time after witnessing a giant UFO over Daytona Beach. And after that event, I started kind of predicting the future. But I've never played it up as like I was abducted and given the future or anything like that, which you know, a lot of times on television or whatever, you could play these things out saying I went to Mars or whatever. But no, but I did have this UFO experience, and then afterwards I started predicting things. But I never associated these two things. They just kind of happened at the same time because I had very real reasons for why I would predict something. So here I am my little pool going through the world. I'm a nomad. I'm someone that just travels around and experiences like in the grandest styles, probably more than I know. Poor little poodle, she's been everywhere. She was on that school bus for a year traveling with me. Okay, so uh, let's see if I can get this to the point. So I started to discover things about our planet. You know, I realized my dad was a freemason. I started to learn that he was associated with Project Blue Book, and then you know all this other stuff, and uh, all my life, I've been into this stuff. I thought Acinatin was a common household term UFOs, all of that. All my life, I've studied these things. Never once in my life did my dad mentioned that he was involved. I didn't know about freemasonry or anything like that until I got to college and I met this crazy magician and he opened up the doors to Alister Crowley and Rosea Crucians and Golden Dawn, and then he opened freemasonry. And when I saw the signs and symbols in freemasonry, I said, well, I know this stuff, and he's like, wo, how could you know this. I didn't even know what the word esoteric meant. You know, this is nineteen ninety one, No, Dan Brown, you know, none of that stuff existed. Yet nobody knew about any of this. And you know, this crazy magician in my honors class in college and he's teaching me all this stuff. So it turns out that that's when I realized, oh my god, my dad's a freemason. You know college, right, and I was a late bloomer. I went to college at twenty five, right, So I find out. I go home. I asked Dad, you know, are you in this? And he's like yeah, and you know what tase flying saucers. And that's when everything came out. And so I'm in disbelief. You know, my entire life been into all this stuff. I never talked to my dad. He didn't talk to me, and we never really got along, and I didn't know any of this stuff, right, So but it seems to be in my genes, right, you know, genetic memory. So I took all that knowledge and I started to wander around the earth with it, and I I did recognizing signs and symbols everywhere that related to freemasonry and such. And one day, while I was wandering through Austin, Texas, this guy's said overheard me talking about how I predicted nine to eleven and some other things, and he's like, you need a TV show. And I was like, what are you talking about? You know, I was just there for the weekend. And he's like, no, no, would you do it? I'll write you a check right now for the cost, and you just go sign up, all right, put on a TV show. And so I'm like, you know, I'm just here for the weekend. You know, I don't live in Austin, Texas. I'm living in my van on thirty seventh Street. You know, they call it Christmas Light Street. And you know, I'm just here for the hang And he's like, no, here, and he wrote me a check and he said, what do you do it? And I was like, I'm a man of my word. Give me the check. I'll do it. As a matter of fact, I just happened to have this sit in here because I was working on Smart and all my work's really been art. But I just thought i'd show this off because I don't think i've ever shown it off before. This is the drawing I did to depict my television show.
Speaker 1: That was all nice.
Speaker 2: You figure it out. So you see all the corporate logos on the screen. You know. I knew that would be the first thing that I wanted to teach everyone is Illuminati corporate logos, because nobody knew this stuff. I thought it up. You know, that's that's my baby. I recognized it and laid it out and you know, so that was my very first TV show and the rest was history. From there, the world Wide Web came out because back then it was access television. You know, there wasn't YouTube didn't exist. Google videos had just come about, So my video started going up on Google Youth video and they went viral. So here I am with lots of ideas and thoughts that I think are very important.
Speaker 1: Very fascinating, and you know, before we get to anything happening today, I'd like to get you know, I like to get an understanding of where it all comes from. And you know, I always hear the theories of the ruling families and factions have been in control since the time the Babylonian times or even before in the times of Atlantis. You know, based on your research, is that something you would agree with?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it does seem that there are subspecies of human. You know, we're starting to determine there were other species of human or other Homo sapien types. And I really think these guys are some other entities because they just don't seem human. You know, I watch a lot of survival shows and when people kill, they're always like, I'm so sorry little fish, you know, and they cut off its head and they're so sad about it. But these people, they have no empathy sympathy at all. Right, they're like plecopa, blooded killers. Yeah, but yes, when you start to dig into freemasonry, you learn quickly that they do relate all the way back to Atlantis. And one of my specialties was ancient civilizations. I loved it. So when I went to university after college, that's what I said. It was ancient architecture and ancient civilizations. So I was really into this. So when you start to look at the ancient past, do you look at Baalback, Lebanon, you look at you know, any of the ancient structures you know from Egypt and around South America, Central America, all of that. It's so beyond the capabilities of the twenty first century. And they tell you this in university. They're like, you know, we couldn't build the great Eramids today. And I'm certain my professor was amazing, but you know it's true. There's only three cranes in the world that can even lift some of the stones used to build the pyramids. You know, we can't do it. We couldn't do it even if we wanted to. And why would you want to? Why would you build a pyramid? Right, So these type of questions really built in and I have answers, you know, why you would build a pyramid? And so, yeah, I do believe from time immemorial in hidden history, and Atlantis is absolutely right on the radar freemasonry. They do not hide that one bit.
Speaker 1: Now do you believe that they were dealing with, you know, advanced ancient technologies, possibly even beyond what we're seeing today, back in the time of Atlantis.
Speaker 2: Right exactly. And of course the story of Atlantis is the whole idea that you over compensate your society with technology, it crumbles and kills and falls on itself, and that's why Atlantis sank. And you couple that with the concepts of La Maria, which I rarely talked about. And La Maria doesn't have the solid history that Atlantis does because Atlanta's written about by Plato, you know, so it gives it some more validity. But Lo Maria was supposedly the opposite where they were all in sync with nature, and then anything the Atlanteans would do to them would come back on them like instant karma. And so the story of Atlantis is this very moment that we're living in right now, which you know, when we signed America and New Atlantis or Francis Bake, the Invisible College had a plan for the creation of this nation, you know, sir Francis Bake, and that's seventeen hundreds and he writes New Atlantis and you'll even find things in there where he's talking about, you know, cloning, you know, things of this nature, not technical terms like that, but in like plant varieties and things of that nature. So, yeah, there is an invisible college that guide's civilization, whether or not there you know, seeking the good or the bad or indifferent. You know, it's it's pretty bizarre when you start to recognize that there are high profile rituals going on in the mainstream. From my first high profile ritual, which also was in my first film, was y two K. And immediately at that moment, I'm looking at this y two K celebration. Now I already had been through well what I would call the Alex Jones psychosis, you know, back in the nineties with the hit with the Clintons. You know, they're they're passing legislation in Arkansas to say that any suicide or any death that looks like a suicide is a suicide, you know, and then there's all these suicides around the Clintons and stuff. Waco was a big wake up. I grew up through Jonestown, you know that I still have memories of, and then Waco happening. I watched Waco so closely. I knew everything that had happened. I knew people that were there, uh and you know, really saw what actually occurred there. And so that was my first false flag, if you will. And not to say that they didn't burn those people to the ground and kill them, but you know, why and how and when did the ATF suddenly you know, become a thing. None of us knew of the ATF then until that moment, and so I woke. I woke with that, with white with that, and then started to recognize the magical aspects and the freemasonry and the esoteric and the occult and this tracking back you know, to ancient Hebrew, to Kabbala, going back to even Atlantis being performed in front of us as a y two k ritual. And so most people were worried about the computer meltdown. You know, they're like, oh, you know, we're going to lose everything. I'm like, please, but what I knew is and what I kept saying to people, but they're capping the Great Pyramid with gold, and no one really understood the implications or why this would like, you know, shock me, and you know, but you know, we know Novus orders chlorum on the dollar bill and the capstone coming down to the top of the pyramid is the work complete. Of course, the capping did not occur. Now, this was you know here I am. I'm working at Kansas University at this time, and I'm watching the papers regularly. You know, there were headlines like Melosovic accuses US of using harp technologies to cause earthquakes and floods in the Middle least. That was on the paper in USA today, you know, and I'm pointing this out to all the people know I'm meeting along in the university. Anyway, where was it gonna go? So many things with ych K that woke me up. But oh the headlines, Okay, so they're planning to cap the Great pyramidic gold. Suddenly the headline USA today, if anyone can find this paper I've said this on nearly every show I've ever been on December eighteenth, nineteen ninety nine USA Today. Now realize the USA Today does not database their newspaper like any other paper. They they're gone. Once they're done, they're gone. You know, they're not stored in micro fisher in the library in any way, shape or form. So you got to find some order. That's nineteen ninety nine stack of USA Today. December eighteenth, nineteen ninety nine. USA Today. Headline read Muslims stop the free Naissance from capping the Great Pyramid Gold. That was the headline. No one noticed. Yeah, So there I am sitting there at Kansas University, looking at the University Today, trying to show everybody the importance of this situation. And then as I followed through the whole y t K ritual, it was this epic ritual to Lucifer beginning at the Great Pyramids. We actually this one country in South Pacific adopted daylight saving time, so they were the first people to hit y t K and they had this tiki hut kind of celebration. It was epic. But I watched the entire across the entire globe, and I filmed it all. I recorded all on VHS. Yes, my movies were made on VHS. That's how old they are, you know. So I got all of this recorded, and I'm watching as they burnt the river Thames at the speed of the sun, and they're announcing this as it's occurring, and they did fireworks over the speed, at the speed of the sun across the Thames, getting to Heliopolis, getting to Lucifer, getting to the sun rising, all of that. They built the Millennialum there next to the Big Bend, So Big Ben was the old Millennial Dome. The female version. You always need, you know, a breast and a penis right, and so they built a Millennial Dome to complete their their whole symbolism for Y two K. But then they outdided the eye right the London Eye. The Big Bears burnt the river sticks. So then we move over into America and America lights up a light so bright from the Washington or from I think it was the Lincoln Memorial that it was witnessed as if the sun was rising in the west from Europe. That's how bright this light was, and that was a big part of the celebration. So they have this sun rising in the west. That's Horus or you know what. People can also connect to Lucifer. Again, I'm learly using terms. I mean, I try to be very specific in terms. So when I say Lucifer, I'm meaning a whole lot different things than what generally people think of the term Lucifer, because for them, it's the light bearer, it's the raising, you know.
Speaker 1: And I've also heard you talk about how they kind of worship the nine gods of Egypt as well as part of you know, with their doctrine.
Speaker 2: That's a whole other level. Now you're talking about when we're getting into the ritual magic, So you could look at something like the Y two k ritual as a ritual magical act, but what it's meaning or what it was really trying to do, because magic's the trip, right, So all of a sudden, I'm studying magic, and the idea of magic is transforming your consciousness at will to make the world manifest what you want. So it's all about how can you get your brain to think what it needs to think in order to make something appear in the real world. And so that was a really interesting concept for me. And when what happened with the whole idea of the nine, right, the nine gods known as the Niad of ancient Egypt. That's Osiris, neftiv isis everybody, but Horus is in the nine. And now my brain's like, well, was os IRUs in the nine? But anyway, this would be using like channeling or that type of psychic communication with the extraterrest or with these entities whatever they might be, archetypal forces, And yes there was. The Stargate Conspiracy is a great book on how they channeled these entities and got communication. When you start looking into that, you know, then you find, like Aleister Crowley, you go back to his communications with a Wass and you look at a Wass and you see it Gray, you know. And this is long before we were talking about Grays and forty seven Crawley's you know, nineteen twenties.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that Lamb he.
Speaker 2: Died, and he died right after Roswell. Actually Crawley did.
Speaker 1: It. Wasn't the depiction called Lamb Lamb.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're right. A Wass was who he communicated with.
Speaker 1: And now that's it's funny you brought up as Aleister Crowley. I wanted to ask you I mean, he is probably one of the most influential people when it comes to the you would say, sex, drugs and rock and roll culture of America. He basically changed everything.
Speaker 2: When you say he called it, he predicted it, you know, and maybe even magically created it. Might have been the very manifestation of this very thing. But yeah, sex drugs and rock and roll. You know, you go straight to Jack Parsons and NASA jet propulsions laboratories and you got sex, drugs and rock and roll, you know, And that is following Croley's way. So without question, they reintroduced Croley heavily back into our society out about the nineties, re releasing all of his books through Llewellyn and reintroduced all of us into a whole known culture that you know, had been hidden for a long time. Yeah, and those Croley books were really expensive before until they repressed them all. So yes, Croley was brought back into our attention. And these ideas of the Beast, you know, that's what he called himself, and there was there were concepts that he brought forward that go through the Kabbala, and the Kabbala deal with like tarot cards. So then you realize that this order of magic is sex magic and black magic. That's the reason they put a K at the end of magic because K is generally the eleventh letter in every alphabet, and eleven is the accursed number to magicians. So Croley intentionally added K to the end of magic for his style of magic, which was a cursing. He intentionally said, you know, this is black magic, so we were going to put a K at the end just so you know. And Oh, I wanted to go somewhere with all of that. It's easy to lose. There's so many trains, right, but yeah, I can't talk.
Speaker 1: About how he started the basic sex, drugs and rock and roll culture, how he was you know, pivotal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I lost the train that I was going with that the occursed magic, black magic was the ideas, oh I was actually leading to Katy Perry at the super Bowl. So you could see this in my YouTube videos that we actually predicted what Katy Perry would do at the Super Bowl. And so there's a group, it's the Ordo Temple Oriontis. That is the oto that Crowley helped formulate. He was not their creator, but he came in and he changed it much like Albert Pike did the Freemasonry. He came in and made it this whole other thing, which was the sex magic rituals, getting deeper and deeper into that. So when when it was getting ready for Katy Perry, who we look at, there are certain stars that you look at that are emanating from this magical spell, and Katy Perry is definitely one of those. Many Syrus would be another one I would track, you know, Britney Spears an nacole, and even people like doctor dre or you know, there's when they're there's a certain level where you're part of the ritual. And so sure enough said, look if if if Katy Perry's fitting this scheme, then she will come out in the Super Bowl dressed as the horror Babylon, which is in the Croley world, in the Oto world, riding on the back of a lion holding a chalice of fire. And I had added into my prediction that there would probably be diamonds involved, because diamonds according to Fritz Springmeier and how to create your own detectable, undetectable mind control slave, How to create your own Illuminati undetectable mind control slave is the title of that book, my friend Spring Mariot's epic. He lists how diamonds are one a sign of a high profile ritual, goddess or person you know, and also a trigger for sleeper mind control agents. So that's what the diamond would be. So it's a presidential model mind control slave and also to trigger sleepers. And so here comes Katy Perry, and you know, you can go to timestamp my video and see that this was said before it happened. She comes out on a big lion, just like the Horror Babylon. It's the Strength card, but Croley it's called something else Lust I think is the lust card and Crowley stick. And she comes out on that line. That lion's completely made out of diamonds, and she's wearing a firing fire chalice dress. So she absolutely depicted the Horror Babylon from the Oto Dark Magical pres practices right there. On the Super Bowls, Madonna did the same thing, displaying the mark of the Beast on stage constantly, which most people don't know what the mark of the Beast is because they don't read Satanic works. But if you read satanic works, then you'll see that the mark of the beast is the X Men logo, the X Files logo, and so that's what the mark of the beast, according to Satanists look like. You know, Christians, it's a chip, but for Satanists, it's the mark which play plays out quite often.
Speaker 1: And that brings me to what probably is considered some one of the elite's most powerful tools nowadays is celebrities and the media. That's what they're using to get to the youth of America. I mean, that's what the you know, television is what they've used since television came out for mind control purposes. But now we have cell phones, now we have social media, and they're stepping it up to the next level. Let's talk about that. What do you see happening now with this new level of mind control and the new wave of celebrities.
Speaker 2: Yes, five g frequencies. You can't trust your own emotions, self targeted ads that are going to follow you. People are currently walking into airports and realizing they don't get tickets anymore, that somehow the airports already have all their biometrics even though none of us have supplied them, you know, and then you watch the Boston Dynamics killer robots running around, the dogs and the at lists doing backflips. You know, we are at the beginning of every dystopian story ever told, cloning, and we have Glowing the Dark pets. We have, well they haven't made them pets yet. I want to get in that business, well, selling glow in the Dark cats. You know, what are they going to do with them? You know, they got Glowing the Dark cats, Glowing the park, dark kid pigs, camera. You know, it's it's already all around us. And you can have home crisper kits. Crisper is technology. It does gene splicing, so you can do this at home.
Speaker 1: It's It's an amazing but terrifle terrifying time we're living in. But let's break down a few of these things. Let's start with you know, television nowadays, I don't know if you've noticed, but I've noticed that the occult symbolism, they're not holding back as much anymore. It's more in your face now. I've noticed a lot more shows like on Netflix about witchcraft, h and the End of the World. That's another popular one. So what are some of the things you're seeing in television, movies, TV shows nowadays?
Speaker 2: Dare we say white genocide. I mean, yes, you see this in the commercials. You see it everywhere we go. The white man is, you know, is being erase from things. And it's a dangerous topic to talk about, to even mention this, because you know, they're the whole routine that's being There's never been greater division in especially America than right now, but across the globe really and this is all being engineered without question. What do I see with Hollywood, Well, realize that Disney has always been the media arm of the military from day one. They don't hide this. You can go watch Disney on the front Lines and that's all of their documentaries and military promotional cartoons that they made. They had, you know, cartoons on how to take out tanks, you know, the Donald Duck. He got more people to pay their taxes than anyone ever, any government campaign ever, right, And they had this one that's called education Him for Death, and I think you can see that even on YouTube. And that was the name of the film. And this was a film that did so well in convincing children to kill that the Nazis adopted it. And Disney's very proud of this. If you buy Disney on the front lines, and you watch it, the narrator is all excited saying, you know, Joseph Gerbels adopted Walt Disney's techniques for making such a film and helping create the Nazi youth. And you know it was Disney and that helped, you know that the Nazis were following. So let's get that right, you know. And warn't a bron Braun of course, came over and came right on Disney. You know, he was on the Walt Disney Show talking about rockets, you know, having crazy, wild sex parties.
Speaker 1: I don't even realize.
Speaker 2: That, right, right, No, And now Disney owns everything, right, They own your Avengers, they own your Star Wars, they own your sports, they own your porn, they own every thing. And now there's there's much to do in the conspiracy realms of people saying that Walt Disney was a thirty third degree freemason. I'm sure you've heard this, Yeah, definitely, there's no proof of that, all right, So I hate to be the negative like trying to battle conspiracy theories like that, but I would prefer you have proof, you know, in your conspiracy theories. Now I can prove to you that Disney Corporation is absolutely free Masonic. But I've been to the Florida Freemason Lodge. I've checked out Walt Disney's grave, I've checked out his funeral, I've checked out any Now, the Mason's people don't realize. They don't hide their memberships. They don't hide their members especially within their lodges. So you can go to any lodge, and I highly recommend it. Go to Philadelphia Lodge. That one's amazing, Benjamin Franklin's Lodge. And I go to a lodge everywhere I go. I just want to see them, and they're more than happy to let you walk in and show you around. So I've seen Doctor Seuss, I've seen Ray Krock, I've seen John Wayne, I've seen you know, buzz aldron and John Glenn, you know, Ronald Reagan, every Prime Minister of Australia. You know, they don't hide these people. So if Disney was Mason, they would have a plaque, you know, somewhere that would be I saw the altar that Roosevelt broke with his leg brace, you know what I mean. They don't hide this stuff. And so there is zero evidence to say that Walt Disney was Mason. His brother was Roy. You didn't clearly go find that, you know, but what it was one of the original one hundred, while he was just after the original hundred Knights of d Malay, which is the free Masonic boy scounts. But that's not to say that Disney Co. The Corporation is not free Mason. When you ride down Thunder Mountain, you will see h A. Biff's working tools. Only a Mason know what that meant? That is the person you pretend to be and I must ritual is Hiram Abef and his working tools are all part of the ritual. So when you come down Thunder Mountain and there's a crate there, we have it on our book Weird Stuff, if you want to see any of this stuff. I wrote those three books. I produced them. Jamie wrote most of what was in there, and then I picked up certain parts. But I did all the art and work and stuff. That weird stuff, man, that's a I'm I always had a copy sitting here because I don't think weird stuff gets around enough. I know there's a George Bush's helicopter pilot used to leave copies of weird stuff around the Pentagon. So I'm meaning out there in certain ways.
Speaker 1: And now you always hear about the celebrity mind control, and you know, they are the voice of what they want to get across. Talk a little bit about what you've researched about what they're doing to these celebrities. You know, I know many of them come from Disney. You know, let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you look at these children that suddenly show up on Disney's door runaways at fourteen and twelve years old, that they don't turn away, they turn into Mouseketeers. I mean, you look at Lisa from Facts of Life. That's what happened to her. She ran away from home twelve years old. Suddenly she's allowed to be into Mouseketeers. Nobody at Disney's trying to find her parents and send her home, you know. So you know Miley Cyrus. The list goes on and on of Mouseketeers that have come out justin Timberlake. And so, yes, there is a form of mind control that occurs right there at the beginning. This was something that I didn't didn't exactly know what I was getting into when I first started to study this. And when you start I'm now great friends with Kathy O'Brien, who was, you know, the mind control slave of Hillary and Bill George Bush and yeah, so you start to learn that these people have no idea, They have no idea that they've been through this. They have no idea that their mind control victims, they have no idea that anything has occurred to them. Everything seems to be erased. But if you just witnessed recently Brittany leaving the clinic, Oh my god, Yeah, who would let her walk out in the public like that? Her hair's everywhere, you know, she's all like staring off in the space.
Speaker 1: Was shown intentionally?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, exactly. You don't you don't let them get away with it, like, who is the girl I ran around with the Chiuahua? Paris Hilton wasn't Paris Hilton? Yes, Paris Hilton got a hold of the Anti Panty Club, which was you know, Brittany and Man, you know, I've forgotten all their names now. It's funny, what is her name? The Redhead?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure those were all early two thousands, uh stars.
Speaker 2: I always think of Maxwell, who says I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. Her name's right there on the edge of my tongue, but I can't think of it. But she got Paris Hilton got ahold of that anti panty club and started triggering them to do things like run around without their panties. And these were celebrities, and so what did they do to Paris? They treated her like a goya and tossed her in jail for a few days so that she would be written up and quit using the mind control slaves as her toys. At least that's what it appeared to be. But you know, Anna Nicole was my awakening to that, and I started watching the the court case over where Anna Nichole's body would end up. And this was very curious to me, Like, you know, they had gotten her to Jamaica, and the laws in Jamaica were very different, especially when it came to her kids. So then, who was this little Danny Lynn that was supposed to receive a billion dollars from this Nazi oil tycoon, the ninety three year old Jay Howard Marshall and Nicole had been married to, right suddenly they married her to this ninety three year old Nazi oil tiger and made fun of how he likes big breasts and that was their only reasoning for this situation. But if you look into it, it's quite possible that little Danny Lynn is not exactly what we think. And so you start looking into how they've engineered different bloodlines and keep these things in power and such, and man, you know what, I have to go review all my films to try to remember all the minutia of how that all played out, because I don't want to get the facts wrong. But I'll have to sit here and think on the air for a minute of how Danny Lynn. Oh Okay. There were many people claiming to be the father of Ann cole estape. Many said that, well, we you know, we have these second spartise, these sex rituals, and nobody remembers. Well, one that was specific was Prince Frederick von Onholt, and he came forward. I got videotape on my Anna Nicole Brittany and mind control film of him saying, you know, it was one of those nights nobody really knows what happens in with orgy and you know, I'm the father of Anna Nicole's baby. And well you start digging into Prince Frederick von Onholt and you learn very quickly without any confiscation. No, hidn't that. He keeps Jajahabor locked up in his house in a padlock. Now you talk about early Hollywood mind controls, victims and things of that nature. They can't let this get out. So once you break, once you hit like thirty and you start to break your mind control, they do something to eradicate you. You know, the twenty eight club and all of that, or twenty nine club. They need to get rid of you and Jaja Khabor. You can look this up, is held inside of this mansion by Prince Frederick Vonahlt, her husband who keeps her locked up in the room in a padlock. Prince Frederick von Onhalt seems to be a boy from Brazil. So way back in the day when Hitler was looking towards his transhumanist future, he saved a bunch of seamen in order to make the boys from Brazil, which would be Adolf Hitler's children. Well, it's said that Prince Frederick von Onenhalt is one of those that they actually impregnated Gretel broun Eva Braun's sister who was the sister of Hitler's actual wife right and produced Prince Frederick von Onhalt, So he's actually Hitler's child. And then if he impregnated Anna Nicole like he claims, then Danny Lynn is Hitler's granddaughter that's been now given a billion dollars by a Nazi oil tycoon. Right, do the math, you know. So the whole thing about battling over where to keep the body and where to keep the people was that whoever kept Danny Lynn in Jamaica then got to keep everything because in Jamaica, you know, possessions nine tenths of the law. In America, if they could get to any Lynn back then, so Howard Stern would keep her in Jamaica and the guy who claimed to be her father get to keep her in America. So that was the whole battle of how to keep her from So that's what was going on with the animical death story. And you know, I don't know I'm putting pieces together there, but yet their pieces are there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely crazy stuff. And one thing I noticed now with the modern celebrities is that they go they go through a transformation, like they show you through their music videos. They start out innocent and you know, Eventually they get more graphic and the videos get more raunchy, until they're finally just you know, making porn basically for their videos. Is this something that you've noticed and is there some sort of like ritualistic reason behind this.
Speaker 2: Well, it's mostly for the destruction of society. You know, it's social engineering to bring about these type of insulent children that are you know, what we call the millennials are even worse. I mean today, Oh my god, it's crazy. But yeah, Miley Cyrus would be a classic example of that. She was Hannah Montana. Disney show, loved all the children. Everybody loved Hannah Montana. There were we did a Hannah Montana film where we went through every store and we went for a year and filmed in every single store from hardware stores to any story you could think of. And we found a Hannah Montana product in every single store, if not hundreds, like you know, entire isles of Hannah Montana and the isles of Walmart and and you know Target and such. And we made this crazy film, you know, I called it Miley Cyrus Exposed. But so yeah, there's Miley Cyrus, Hannah Montana, you know, constantly shown in a pallis position with her microphone on all the boxes and stuff sold to all the children. Then she comes back as Miley Cyrus and she's finally making her presentation to the world as herself. What's her first video? She comes out as a black angel with black wings and she's in a cage, and the whole song is, you can't tame this, you can't stop this, you can't change me, And so all the little girls are singing this. You know you can't change me. I'm going to do what I want to do. You can't stop me. I'm in control of everything, and that's the type of mentality that they're building. Then you go over to Katy Perry and she starts coming out with like et and I made a video on this and my Aliens from Hell presentation ET is, let me be your victim, fill me with your poison. I want to have your supernatural extraterrestrial baby, which is the next layer of this puzzle, as we start to get into supernatural communication with extraterrestrials and having you know, inky best sucubus having babies with our children, that's what little girls are singing to. With Katie Perry, you know, fill me with your poison, inject me with your you know, it's crazy. So, yes, that is. It's it's social engineering on one main level, and it's also ritual magic on another. You know, they two kind of play together.
Speaker 1: And that also kind of ties in with the transhumanism movement as well. I mean, we have people trying to get rights to basically become animals or inanimate objects. You know, it's getting ridiculous now. The links that people are being allowed to go to to do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, gender, I mean the whole how many genders are there now? I've lost count And yeah, this has all been you know, a big plan to destabilize the social core, the family core, and to always distract you from your true through powers which lie within synchronicity, communication, making connections and bonds with other people. That that whole thing has been lost. I mean, especially with the World Wide Web and social media now it's ego. You know, over and over again, it's just ego and can I outdo this and I outdo that? And it's all just about destroying the central core. You know, It's been a long plan from the Frankfurt Plan in our schools and all of that just to bring about the dissolution of the family core and having nothing that you can believe in. I actually consider heavy metal and Christianity on the same level. It's funny that they're battling one another, but if the Christians would recognize that they're also there's metal gate. That's what we call it in the Destruction of heavy metal, because heavy metal inspires people to feel sovereign. And there's been tests done on people listening to heavy metal. They don't get aggressive or angry. They feel empowered. And it's same with Christianity and you go into your church, you know, and so there's a there's a Christian gate, and there's a metal gate, and the Christians will never realize that they're on the same plane as heavy metal and trying to save the world, right.
Speaker 1: And I also see a suppression of consciousness basically that they don't want us exploring the powers of our consciousness. And you know, especially with the advent of AI, they want to integrate us with computer systems. They want us to lose basically what we are as humans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, without question, and when you start to look into the early days of transhumanism, I mean I learned it from occultist. They were the first ones going. I can't wait to jack in, you know. And I just talked to physicist doctor Richard Alan Miller, who was talking about how really when you look at a computer, it really is a magic spell. You know. Well actually that was someone else, but just that whole idea that you can engineer a ritual, a grimoire and then set it into motion inside of the computer. It's very much like a ritual spell. But yeah, we've definitely there's this whole point of engineering children that have no parents, that have no ties to anything. So that and then the consciousness. Yes, they don't want you seeking out synchronicity. They don't want you like I was a nomad, right, so at sixteen years old, I became a beach bomb. I just was not built for the real world and I couldn't do it right. So I just went and lived in my car at the beach. You know. I didn't think about it, I didn't question it, and in the same way, I jumped in a van and just started traveling across the country, never guessed, never questioned, didn't even know where I was going, and didn't know how to take care of myself or anything. And when people ask me after i'd return after a year or summer or something, however long I was gone, like well, how did you get gas? How did you get food? Where'd you sleep? And it wasn't until I was asked that I ever even thought of those things. It's just every day there was something new and it led me to something, and I got fed, and I did this, and I did that, and I did more than anyone I know. You know, I've probably lived three or four lifetimes already compared to what most people go through in their lives, because I was a nomad for so long, so I quickly learned that there was a higher power in my universe that was guiding me. And you know, it just the amount of miracles that happened, the amount of times that something came where you're like, how could that be? It was just so many. You know, they sound simple when you tell somebody while we were sitting at this restaurant, we needed money, and somebody came and gave my friend a letter and it had money in it. And then we were moving and we were trying to get to this place. Now we had a little bit of and somebody else showed up and said hey, I need a ride, and we're like yeah, but we got to go here, and they said, well that's where I'm going, you know, And so things would just fall into light, you know, and there's no way you could have planned it, no way you could have. And so that as I traveled for twenty twenty five years, you know, that started to close. The iron fist was closing. The places where I was free to hang out were no longer. Like in Boulder, Colorado, they started putting up fences all over. You couldn't walk down the street with a dog anymore. Little things that would just inhibit the free people from traveling around. Backpacks not allowed, you know, fences on around the lawns, people putting spikes on chairs and stuff, you know, and we were slowly I was squeezed into the real world. I didn't want to be here. And then I got the TV show, which you know I did for free for years, you know, I never I didn't charge for anything for decade. So I was still living on couches the whole damn time. But you know, this works, and this is something they don't want people to figure out. I run around saying, quit your job, save the world, and people don't really get the gist of what I'm saying because they think that we have to think out every system in order to project ourselves into the future. And I'm saying no, Actually, there's a cosmic guide guidance that will lead you forward if you allow it. And if you go, you got to go. You got to go meet the people, you got to talk. You know. Friendship was my currency, is what I would say. But everything couldn't have gone better, Like if I had tried to plan it, it would have never worked. Right.
Speaker 1: They definitely want you plugged in and not you know, free to explore your own consciousness and do what you want to do. Now. One of the other things I want to talk about is something you've done a lot of research on. Is corporate logos being used as sigils or you know, magical symbols. Where does that come from and what are they using them for?
Speaker 2: Actually, my work cut adopted, fantasized and sensationalized. My work on corporate logos would be a lot more boring to most people. And as a matter of fact, I had to update my work and call it Illuminati corporate logos because that's what people will google but what I witnessed from signs and symbols around me were secret signs of Freemasons. So it was no shock to me when Starbucks became the most popular coffee because of their Masonic logo, and so the it wasn't see if you go to my work, if you go to freemantv dot com and you look up, and I'm telling you I created this concept, right, it didn't exist. Dan Brown didn't exist, you know, before I had my TV show out before, or the Vinci Code ever this, you know, So it's easy now for people to act like they know everything about Freemasonry at this point, which they don't. You know. You go to my photography section, You'll see I've been to every Mason lodge there is, you know, all of the big ones for sure, and a lot of the little ones and all of the other esoteric lodges. So I'm out doing my homework, is what I'm saying. And I saw David Ike he took my artwork on corporate logos in one of his very first talks and put that big old Illuminati eye stuck on it. And I was furious, I mean, I was excited that I saw my work on David Ike's lecture, not that he knew of me or my work or anything, but then he had defiled it by putting this big I in the pyramid with an eye in it, saying Illuminati corporate logos. And I had to change how I said things in order to interest people and get them to come look at the real data, because point to the Illuminati for me, and if you can find the ILLUMINAI using an eye in a pyramid symbolism, I want to know about it, because I can't find it.
Speaker 1: So much disinformation about the just the word illuminati, well exactly, it became a catch all term.
Speaker 2: You see, so all of a sudden, and I think it's probably David Ike and they You know, you don't think about those sort of things when you're doing it. Like when David Ike would give a lecture about the Illuminati, he means, you know, the bloodlines. Or if you were listening to Myron Fagan and he was talking about the Illuminati, he was talking about the actual Illuminati, the Bavarian Illuminati, and he was relating it to the Council on Foreign Relations. So if you go to Myron Fagan, then that's the Illuminati, which would be more sense, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, all of those guys, the social engineers, right. But then this term Illuminati took on this whole other connotation of these wizards that are at high and can control everything from you know, their magical puppet strings, when initially logos that you see aren't magic spells. Even if there's a pentagram on tech, which took me forever to find a picture of, you know, there were no Google images back then. Either. I had to drive around and take pictures or film the corporate logos in order. And I was in Texas. I thought I'd find a Texaco, no problem to get a pentagram out there and show you what I was talking about. But man, I couldn't find anyway. So what you see and what I saw was after a deep study into Freemasonry, because my dad being one made me very interested. I read morals and dogma, I read all of the Masonic works. I know every ritual, I know every aspect of it. I even translate their coded books because I love to do things like that. You know, figure out the code, figure out but you can't figure out their code unless you know the ritual. You know, if you know what's happening with the worshipful Master and the warden, then you can fill in the code, you know. So I have coded books for my dad of Eastern Mediterranean past rituals and all these other rituals that are you know, not known to the general public. Well, you know, now you can get these rituals online. You can go look at free Mason rituals and you'll find it online. Very small. Most of them come from this book called Maha Bone, which I own. It's actually sitting right up there. Maha Bone is the most secret word of a Freemason. So what had happened is you take a secret society who doesn't really have any interest in magic per se, now, which the Freemasons, they don't care you know. My dad's like, I'm like, did you read this Morals and Dogma? And you're like, I'll read any of that cobblely book. You know, they don't care about that. They're in the Masons to get the good gigs, you know, to do high You know, you're not going to get a top secret clearance generally if you're not already a part of the brotherhood. You know, right, you're not gonna be on Killer One, Jim Carter and stuff. I mean, like my dad. So the Freemasons aren't as intriguing as people wish they were. Now sure enough up on other levels. But then there's you know, there's different orders within Freemason ray so and then you got all that. Then if you went to an Oteo lodge where they're having a sex orgy ritual, you'll find many Masons in there, you know, because a lot of Masons are interested in magic, but they'll never admit it in the Mason lodge. But in the Oteo lodge, they'll say, yeah, I'm a Mason. You know, they'll admit it during the sex ritual, but they won't admit it that you know that they've been to the sex ritual when they're around the brethren. And so most Freemasonry is, you know, this idea of generosity and charity and take care of others. And if you read Morals and Dogma, it never once says that Lucifer's God. That's another thing people say all the damn time. Obviously, never read Morals and Dogma because it doesn't say that anywhere. It does say a strange name to give to the being of light. That's all it says, that's the only mention of Lucifer and morals and dogma, and not saying they're not Luciferians. I'm just saying, get effect straight, you know what I mean. They're not called the Illuminati, They're called the Freemasons. They're not worshiping Lucifer and morals and dogma. But they probably will tell you that they do worship Lucifer. When they say Lucifer, they mean Prometheus, you know what I mean. They don't mean Satan or the devil, and so you know it's you can language, right. So anyway, corporate logos, when you're looking at them, you're seeing Masonic signs of allegiance, so that one corporation could recognize another and then they get raised up, you know. So it's the whole wink and nod. So Texaco and Shell, there's a classic example that's Venus. The pentagram is a symbol of Venus, and then it has the tau cross for the Texico, which is the magical religious and part of it. And then a shell for shell is another sign of Venus, and Venus is our goddess or their goddess, which again is Lucifer. In the dictionary. If you look up Lucifer in the dictionary, you'll see it's Venus. But that's our goddess Columbia, and she's often depicted like in Austin, Texas. Now this where it gets really weird. So in Austin, Texas there's a depiction of our us Columbia. People know that our capital is the District of Columbia. But it seems I was the only person to ask, well, who is Columbia? So I made an entire film about that, and it turns out that it really relates back to Lucifer, but Lucifer as Venus. And if you get to the clock tower where Charles Whitman, the mind controlled military sniper shot everybody from the Texas Tower on you tee. Now that tower, that's right where Aleister Crowley's handwritten work of the Book of the Law is housed. So why is that there? Right? So the handwritten works of that were channeled from the Pyramids that got Crowley to write the Book of the Law is right there at the ut Tower. And then there's this giant well, then there's George Washington as a mason, and then there's this beautiful Columbia with her wings spread on a boat being drawn forth by Merman fish beings like aquaman, you know. And to her right you'll see a shell tour left you'll see a pentagram. And then directly in front of her as the capital Dome of Austin, and on top of the capital dome is another goddess who looks just like Samiramis from the ancient Sumerian Samiramis. I mean they say that they made the goddess on top of the capital of Austin look weird so that she would look normal from the ground. So when you look at her face, it look normal. But that's not true. You can't even see her face for one. But if you hold up a picture of the goddess on the Capital Dome of Austin, Texas holding a pentagram again, uh, then you and put Samaramis up, you'll see it's it's Samerian goddess that they have on top of the Austin, Texas. So now what you have is an obelisk, a dome, and a pentagram right with the goddess who represents Isis. All of these together are symbols from ancient Egypt of Sirius. And then you find that the Freemasons worship serious and all of a sudden, that pentagram takes on a whole another meaning because within Freemasonry the pentagram is known as the blazing Star, which is serious. So now you find an extraterrestrial connection that these brethren actually are all worshiping this star serious, and our goddess Columbia isis Lucifer all relate to that same story. Very interesting, Yeah, still interesting, but not as exciting for people as this illuminati.
Speaker 1: Well right, but I mean you I'd rather hear what the real story is rather than this sensationalized BS that they're putting out, you know, absolutely. Now we've got a few minutes left. For the last few minutes, I'd like to talk about some of the just events going on right now that are unbelievably strange. I don't do politics. I think every president is just a puppet, but Trump is. It's very strange times with him. Some of the things that's going on around this presidency. We've got the Space Force that alone is.
Speaker 2: Just blowing my mind, which I predicted, and.
Speaker 1: All these other things that are happening with just him kind of pushing the envelope on just things that are being said, and it seems like agendas are being pushed in a certain way so that things will happen during the next election. What are your thoughts on everything going on right now? And with the censorship that's going on, it looks like they're trying to take down any platform we have. What do you see happening from now in the next five ten years.
Speaker 2: Well, I gotta say I love the Joe Biden molestation memes. They're hilarious. Even Donald Trump is tweeting these. And I just recently saw that JFK called Joe Biden a trader. I don't know, I have to look deeper into that, but I saw it in a letter from JFK. Okay, So this is what I saw, and this was what kind of triggered me right from the get go. When when Bill Clinton was brought into the World Court, that's what I call it, they put him on television about having extramarital affair with his secretary Monica Lewinsky. Okay, step A, you do not diminish your president in front of the world, right, this is just not something you do. You'd think JFK didn't have affairs. You think that all the presidents didn't have hookers and affairs. You know, you don't promote that. So when I saw Bill Clinton turning purple in front of the world as they mentioned insertionings of cigars into his secretary, and I knew that this was an act of social engineering. And this triggered me right then to say, okay, I actually basically predicted nine to eleven at that moment. Now, I expected nine to eleven to occur during the Bill Clinton era. So I was waiting for it every October, you know, waiting to that time, waiting to see if something would come up. And I talked about it for years. You know, I have witnesses. This is you know, everything I say, you can go check out and back up everything, you know. So I'm watching them take Bill Clinton down and I'm thinking, okay, where would they go with this? This is my mind how I would do it. So, if they're going to destroy the man which they brought out to the public as our first president, that was kind of a dude, right, He's playing a saxophone on Jay Lenno or whatever he was on what was that, I can't remember, but you know, they got him on TV being a dude, being all of that. Okay, So they take that man down, and they bring him down for an extra marital affair, something nobody really cares about at all. Hillary's a cold bitch man, you know whatever. Yeah, he's getting a little on the side with the secretary. Who cares. But you don't diminish your president. So why are they doing this? So they're going to diminish the man. So I said, all right, the next thing to happen is they're going to force the president in office. And then I hear the rumblings of this W. And now, as a kabalistic researcher, I knew W was the sign and symbol of the fallen angels. That's what W stands for. And that's also six and six because in Hebrew six is V, So W w' is really a double day. Right, it's a double V, not a W. But anyway, so it's a double six sixty six. It's the mark of the fallen angels. So when I heard this W horizon, I said, okay, W is going to be forced into office and they'll make it obvious. So sure enough, he was forced into obvious. They blamed it all in on Jeb Bush and everybody believed the story, right, but this diminished the idea of elections in voter fraud, right, And so then the next thing, I said, all right, so now they need an ineligible president, someone who violates the Constitution. And sure enough, Barack Obama comes to play, and the birth movement starts and they have this orally Taits heading it, and she can't even speak English. Obviously they didn't want anyone to really take off on this. But you know, the birth certificate was known by everybody, right, like the per certificate was a fraud. This was intentional. Of course, I personally believe Obama was created in a cloning lab, but that's a different story. So the social engineering was to destroy the man, then destroy the system, and then destroy the constitution. So now we're up the Barack Obama. So now I have what I call the honey Booboo effect, which is making the rest of the world see America as a bunch of dumb rednecks that just want to kill anybody, and so that we are easily attacked by foreign forces. No one will care, right, It's part of the world scheme to make us look like honey Booboo to the rest of the world. So President Trump was a perfect honey booboo candidate, you know, like no one respects the guy and no one's going to take any you know, we're at the bottom of the barrel scrape and this president up into our scene. But at the same time, I feel like he's kind of a chaos trigger. But so for me, this was the plan from Bill Clinton on forward to the destruction of Americica to go to the global system. And then it's been a question of would they keep a semblance of our electional elections and having presidents or would we just go ahead and open it straight to the UN And so that's something I'm still watching. But we're seeing this form. Kazakhstan is a place that very few people ever look at, but look at Astana. And when you see my film called New World Capitals, you'll see that Astana and other of these pre planned cities are set up as ancient sigils of magic. Now you're getting into that with the Seals of Solomon that are being used as plans, just like DC had the pentagrams and all of that in the street plans. The new planned cities like Astana. Astana houses the World Religion, which is housed in the Pyramid of Peace, and this is this futuristic world in Astana. In Kazakhstan, we're all the rockets are being launched like America hardly launches it all elon musk and the space you know, SpaceX they're doing all the launching. But you know what do you see from NASA right the Kazakhstan they're launching to the International Space Station all the time. They are the main focus of the rockets. So we witnessed as NASA fel and I watched this happen just to bring this into the Space Force and all of this. I knew NASA was going down when they started the ARES program, and they started also then training the NASA astronauts on the SpaceX Dragon capsules. So the NASA astronauts were being led over to the public sector and being in that and the NASA program was going more military with the ARES program, and so it wasn't much to guess that they were going to end the whole Columbia Endeavor for the Discovery of Atlantis, which was our space Shuttle system, and bring about the new Space Force. And sure enough, hey, check this out, I got the first ever minted Space Force coin, oh nicety one.
Speaker 1: Trump all right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's a minted Space Force coin at the Space Force over the White House, and that came from Donald Trump Collectibles. I had to have it. I had to have it. Yeah, definitely, it's a solid piece of metal. But okay, so that leads us to our future of you know, gatica, where like we started saying that people are walking into airports and recognite realizing that they don't need tickets, and all of a sudden, all their biometrics are known by the airports and they never supplied that information in the first place, you know. So we're there, We're already in the prison of this social engineered system of the Beast, which is once you know, like Elon Musk said, you know, if we let Ai go, then you're creating your own immortal, demonic dictator, you know.
Speaker 1: And what are some of the things we can do as individuals, if anything, to kind of combat this so we can have a future.
Speaker 2: Well, I definitely recommend just okay, so first of all, I've never given any of my information to create fear. My information has always been to create freedom. And so once you know that this plan is going on, once you know there are dark magicians in this and once you know they're social Engineering's council and form relation tried lateral commercial people like Hillary Clinton, you know, then then you have an excuse to walk away. You know, well why not. You don't serve the system. It doesn't serve you. So the whole purpose of me bringing this to the surface was tell you that you could quit. And I recommend taking a sojourn, taking a journey. I every spring, I just get in my vain and I go, I don't know where I'm going. I've driven one hundred miles and said, oh, oh, I know where I'm going. Uh, you know, I don't. And you need to go out. And but it's it's a real trial, you know. It's something that you have to make friends, you have to be an open person. You have to challenge yourself with it. But you never know what will occur and how wonderful will it be. So I say go out, and if you need a guide, then read the Cilostine Prophecies by James Redfield, because that book was came out a few years after I started my travels, and after I read it, I said, Okay, that's what I'm doing. Like it defined it for me like this is how I actually operate. I didn't have a book like this, but now that I read it, I see this is what I'm doing and it works. And when I met James Redfield, I asked him about it and he said, well, I was just taking what was going on in psychology now and I wrote a story out of it as our new understanding of psychology, and sure enough synchronates. The is the key, the only way out. There's no way to battle the You can't do it. If you're in opposition, you can't win.
Speaker 1: Very well said, and Freeman, I want to thank you so much again for coming on tonight. That was excellent information and I'm definitely gonna have to have you back on again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it. Let's do it. Yeah, and get everybody over to freemantv dot com to dig deep. You know, fifteen years of stuff, seven DVDs, three books, lectures galore, there's whole conferences on my website for you to dig in.
Speaker 1: Definitely, I'm going to leave the link to all of that in the description. And once again, thank you so much, and you have a great night.
Speaker 2: You too, We'll see you next time.
Speaker 1: Today, I want to welcome back to the show, Carrie Cassidy. She's a filmmaker, investigative journalist, and well known talk show host of Project Camelot and Projectcamelot TV. She's considered a leader in the alternative media sector. Travels the world conducting interviews and documenting the testimony of whistleblowers with above top secret clearances, as well as author researchers and experiencers covering conspiracies, the secret Space program, black projects, ets, ascension, free energy, and so much more. Kerrie, welcome back, and how are you doing today.
Speaker 3: I'm good, Actually a little disorganized, but that's part for the.
Speaker 1: Course, no worries. I've been looking forward to it because I've actually taken a break from this for the past few days. I've given myself a little vacation. I haven't even really been paying attention to the alternative news sources that I usually do, because honestly, I was burning myself out with everything. But tonight I'm back and I have you here. I've been looking forward to it because hopefully you can give us some important updates. I've seen quite a few of your shows lately, your updates and your interviews with some various whistleblowers, and I know you have some very important insights that you could share with us that could you know what could possibly be going on behind the scenes. I believe that they're very powerful forces behind this, and they have very dark plans for humanity. But I also believe at the same time we're experiencing a massive awakening and ultimately it will be up to us to I guess you could say, change our timeline. So, Carrie, tonight, I'd like to start out with just as brief a synopsis as you can of your thoughts of the bigger picture of what the hell is going on on our planet right now.
Speaker 3: Well, it's definitely a war of worlds, and it's been a world war of worlds for a while, so it's not so very different in that respect, although I think what you might say is that we have sort of new kids on the block, and they've been around, but they have banded together and they're taking a real run at changing the paradigm here on the planet with humanity's help. So that involves Trump, you and that team, and we have obviously a global lockdown. That whole thing is orchestrated by the customary powers that be the Illuminati and their et cohorts, so to speak, behind the scenes, and that's maybe a more intricate story, and I can get into that if you need me too. And so what we have are there are starting to be two real clear sides in this war, and I think maybe there are people out there that don't really realize that that there is actually a good side and that you can actually support the good side now if things change, and you know, I mean there's always a good side in the sense that humanity is the good side and keeping us alive and keeping this human experiment going on planet Earth, if you want to call us that, and allowing us to develop in our own way and in our own pace. But you know, it's very involved, and the bottom line is that there are two two main sides, and of course the Illuminati, and there are various factions as well as the top wealthy on the planet and the various agenda items that they're trying to roll out, and it does look like they're escalating their game. They've been wanting to roll these things out for many years. In fact, Project Camelot was told really fifteen years ago when we started by certain key witnesses that this was the agenda that they plan to do viruses to eliminate population, for example, And of course we never dreamed or I never dreamed that they do something like lock us into our houses type of thing that is like above and beyond just releasing a virus, and also the fake news side of it, the fact that not as many people are dying as they say, the fact that they're not dying of really COVID at all, and they're dying of underlying causes, etc. And that doctors and hospitals are being paid to put actually on the death certificate COVID so that this spikes up the numbers, of course, and allows them to continue the lockdown if they so desire. The difference is, of course that people are no longer standing for it, and these violations of our bills of rights. Bill of rights have been going on since well actually even before nine eleven, but nine to eleven really kickstarted that sort of at least in the United States, that scenario, and they've been building on that ever since. And this is their next major milestone. I think you might call it along that way, but it does look like they're getting good pushed back.
Speaker 1: So now answer, yes, yes, very good answer. Now. I don't know if they just didn't account for it or if it was built into the plan, but there's this major awakening that was already occurring before this happened, and this seemed to have given it like a super boost. And people are just waking up to bullshit left and right. And that's the promising thing that I see about this. It doesn't seem to be going as planned for them. It seems like they had a certain route that they wanted to go, so now they have to inflate these numbers, they have to do all these other things to keep people in the dark as to what's really going on. But because it's not going as planned, it makes me kind of fear that they're gonna step it up a notch and we're to have maybe plandemic part two or something else down the pipeline so that they can continue because people are starting to resist right now.
Speaker 3: Definitely, Well, I'm not so sure they're going to be able to or be successful at stepping it up, but there are some indicators out there. There's some I don't know if if you want to call it fake news, it sounds like fake news, but it may actually have some things behind it. We know that the virus is mutating, and we know that actually, if you really want to get down to it, it may not even be a virus. It is a bioweapon. That much is clear. And if you don't know that already, then you need to do your homework. And I put out a terrific amount of stuff over the last two months. I'm working harder than ever just to keep up with the flow of information, which is quite amazing. And there's a lot of on the ground, you know, people doing on the ground research and also going to hospitals, taking their camera to demonstrations, et cetera. So we have these things documented, and that's that's really the good news. Normally I deal with whistleblowers from above top secret as my primary or key witnesses, and that's a lot more quiet. It's a lot you know, when I'm dealing with the information is a matter of compiling and getting it out there. Now I'm actually having to run to catch up every day with the onslaught of information coming both from the left and the right, if you want to call it that, the good and the bad, and the fake news as well. We through all of that. So to answer your question. They are saying right now that they're going to try to roll out some new rendition on the virus. In other words, the lockdown is basically, think thank God and maybe Trump for trying to reopen our country at least, and maybe other countries in Europe are following suit. I don't know for sure, but it's slow. And I just saw I think it was a tweet from the San Francisco mayor saying he'd love to open the restaurants, so you know there, and that's understandable, and I think everyone would love the restaurants to be open. And I think there's a lot of a lot of disinfo because, for example, what they did was they not only locked people down, made their paranoid based everything on you know, w H JOE that is run and financed by Gates and and Fauci and certain other nefarious parties, and they basically, you know, got everyone into a paranoid state to where they thought it was number one, contagious and number two you caught it from other humans specifically, and there are some very good videos out now that support the idea that it is not contagious. And Judy Mikowitz I think is how you say her last name. Has done a number of interviews explaining and she is someone a doctor who has quite an extensive background dealing first with the age so called virus and then with this one, and also that the idea that people don't understand viruses. I interviewed doctor Robert Young, who has groundbreaking research in this area, and there are other doctors as well, saying that as a matter of fact, viruses are our friends that we need, you know, this idea of the herd sort of mentality where we have to be out there, we need to be interacting, and that anything negative will eventually get sort of washed doubt from our populations naturally. And yes, the weaker members will encounter these these obstacles, but they have there are ways to overcome them. The trouble is that they're not even giving the right and there are nurses out there and doctors testifying to the fact on YouTube that they're not giving the right remedies for the for what is in essence the symptoms, and therefore they're giving ventilators to people that don't need ventilators, and they're they're doing all sorts of things when very stunning video recently I saw was with a nurse who was talking about how basically maybe even what well meaning people that are working in these hospitals are are killing patients right and left because number one, they don't know how to deal with ventilators, and they also are giving ventilators to people that need oxygen in their blood but you can't get it the way they're trying to give it to them, and and so on. So it's a huge mess. But at the same time, it's very I think, uplifting when you people actually hitting the streets and standing up for our rights and and I could say that going on the internet is just as valid actually and awakening each other and our friends and family. And if my own experience is any indication, and this is quite radical because now my sister, who basically ignored what I do for my entire life, now suddenly wants to talk to me again about what I do and what it is. I know that's going to be amazing for people to hear, but this is the way it is. I mean, we have friends and family that just don't research. They follow the mainstream paradigm paranoida uh. And they also trust their government, and government has been really in the back pocket, if you will, of the powers that be up to this point, especially since the death of John F. Kennedy, and the hopeful sign with with Trump is that he is supposedly working with John F. Kennedy Junior, who is said to not have died but have staged his own death, and to be possibly coming forward in July. Now that's the word from Q. Whether it happens or not, well, we're still going to wait, and the jury is still out on that. But there is enough indication that indictments have been put through. I've got secret background proof of that. So there are plans, and of course the latest coming out with the General Flynn is an indication and further indication and the FBI, and I believe the members of the FBI are being charged with various things, which probably should include treason, but I don't know that they do so at any rate. This is kind of what's going on, and so I'm not so sure that they are push even with the mutating virus. Again, these tactics of locking us in our houses, by the way, keeping us off beaches, and not allowing us to go into nature. Nature is one of the most healing things a human can do, and thinking that we are somehow too close to people in nature, when in fact you can go out in nature and be completely isolated from other people. But all of this is overlooked, and even in California, which has a tremendous amount of nature. You know, Californians basically live outdoors really eighty percent of the time because we have such great weather normally. So this is these are there are underlying very suspicious circumstances.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Closing down the economy is actually part and parcel of the rollout of a new digital currency, a chip that will be embedded in they hope, I guess in the vaccines, and it's probably already come in through what we call the chem trails and the nano and chem trails, by the way, and I have this, I mean, my information comes from secret sources as well as of course I have to basically get everything out there that's coming in through the various news outlets, both alternative and main and so on. So when I put the package together, I get substantiation over and over again at certain points. One of those points has to do with a whistleblower that talked to me about their problem with population. How they want to eliminate the population and how they plan to do so. And one of these things does involve the fact that they want people to go onto like a government stipend. I don't know, some people call it a creditystem whatever it is, where they don't go to work. They actually are dependent on the government. And this is all about incapacitating people, getting them not to be so active and involved in their world, and sidelining them for the incoming transhuman agenda and for the AI and the various AI agendas, and then eventually eliminating humans really down to I think I forget what the Georgia guidstone says, something like five hundred millions.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, so yeah. And you there's a lot to unpack with what you just said. And I want to break down a little bit of this. I want to go back to the virus itself. Now, China to me seems like a huge player in this cabal system communist China. Now, it seems that there could have been millions of deaths in China associated with whatever's going on virus whatever you want to call it. Now, what are your thoughts on what's happening there? China's association and what this virus is and the possibilities of being technology driven like you were mentioning earlier.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I can say that again, Judy Mikovitz, And she's only one of the doctors who've talked about the fact that the US has patented the coronavirus. And it tracked from Fort Patrick, which is a bioweapons flab, to a South Carolina lab where it was then supposedly taken by UH, a Chinese doctor over to UH to Wuhan and then UH the I guess the bat uh sort of DNA added and then UH packaged and and and and packaged under a protein sheath, which George Webb does a good job of explaining. And I have to say and uh and then then making it palatable and then putting it through I think they said, UH, some kind of a monkey DNA or I'm not sure if that's the actually the actual animal and whatever was more conducive for humans because you can't go direct bats from too humans and uh and and then UH it being sprayed and or injected. And this is the question as to how it actually went from the lab into a certain number of people in that concentrated Wuhan area that there are there really were at that point two experimental bioweapons. One of them we know as COVID nineteen. The other one, I guess we'll just go unnamed. But I have to say in the early days a Chinese party whistleblower came out and did it was a print, It was a written testimony as to releasing the information because they basically found out he was trying to leak information and infected his child. Now he said what they wanted to originally do was to keep the demonstrators to somehow shut them up or make them more passive, and so that was I guess the first rendition. But what they tested it on was prisoners, Muslim prisoners unfortunately in China, of which apparently they have quite a few, and they from what I understand is as far as the Muslim prisoners, I think it was injected, but I don't know this. It's all of this is the testimony.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I have the testimony on my website. It was wiped off the web very quickly, so if you haven't read it, I have it several places, so you probably could find it pretty easily and at any rate. The idea is that the first rendition was very potent and it basically killed people in like a matter of hours, I guess, and they decided that was not going to be sufficient, so then they did a weaker strain, and the weaker strain ultimately was COVID. Now, the idea here is, this is the information coming from the Chinese whistleblower. I can tell you Camelot was told by our witnesses again going back fifteen years and ten years, and then Mark Richards actually told me six months ago China wanted to eliminate five hundred million of their own people. They were trying to persuade them not to do so, but that was their plan, and then six months later they roll this up. There's no doubt that there was some level of deaths from maybe the more potent version. And also there's also a very suspicious circumstance in which they welded people in their houses, but not all people and not always so the fact that there was a difference of approach does indicate two viruses. Now, the reason you would weld somebody in their house would tend to say that those people were actually you couldn't just tell them to where I mean, those Chinese are very they're very obedient normally, so all you have to do is tell them to do something. It seems normally they will do it, except for the ones in Hong Kong, of course, which are much more rebellious. So at any rate, if they welded these people in their houses, then there is something very suspicious going on, and it goes above and beyond what we have in terms of our lockdown here on our planet, you know, the rest of the planet. And so that's my dog in the background here, so sorry it's directing, but anyway, she'll lay down pretty soon. So at any rate, what I'm saying is, then there's this other version, and the story goes that there was the CIA was involved, there was some kind of shootout at the Wuhan lab, some s building on the ground or something, and then infected some people. It was never in the wet you know, in the wet fish labor or not lab, but market it was. That was a lie, and even the Chinese admit that, but it seems to be picked up by mainstream media, and some of the mainstream media still think that that's how it came about. So it's of course, mainstream media are frighteningly off off the page, so to speak. But at any rate, so we do have a suspicious thing going on there. There were a number of deaths and we don't know how many, and there were twenty one million if I remember the correctly cell phones in China that did that were connected through Huawei that apparently did go offline. And there's reason to believe that not maybe not all, but many or most of those cell phones could have been offline because of deaths, because your cell phone is a vital component, especially in China, where they sort of decide if you cross the street wrong that you're going to get a violation. So this is the sort of the setting, I guess, you know, and how it started apparently, and then the idea was that flights international were leaving China with no problem and Wuhan, but flights internally going to Beijing and Shanghai were quickly stopped, so that we have Beijing, China and Shanghai major cities metropolitan areas in China where the virus is almost non existent. Strangely so, Wuhan also had had been a testing ground. A very escalated version of five G also was activated there, which I got a whistleblower behind the scenes that called me, contacted me, and then quite quickly unfortunately disappeared. But he told me that after this outbreak they turned five G off in Wuhan. They turned it off very quickly. So saying there's no link is actually wrong. There is definitely a link between five G and this spread of the virus or the virus itself. How that link is operating has been put out scientifically saying that the idea is that five G contains radiation, escalated radiation sixty gigahertz, and that it basically attacks our ability of our blood cells to take the hemoglobin, to take the oxygen in and get it through to our bloodstream and our lungs, I guess. And so this is where the whole idea that people can't breathe comes along, and that's very interesting. Now. The idea is also that COVID or the so called symptoms of this virus are something according to doctor Young, and also chuty micabits that come from within us. It's our cells reaction and toxicity that gets expelled and creates what they call a corona around us, which is kind of like this you've seen the pictures, and so this is what clogs up I guess if I understand it the arteries. I'm not a doctor, so I can't describe it exactly, but this is what has been told to me. So the idea is that, of course the ventilators don't work in that kind of situation. The hydrochloric win, however, that treats malaria, seems to work with it to alter that state within ourselves. And there's also evidence that anything containing what is in essence chlorine dioxide, and there's MMS, which has been talked about on my channel. I've interviewed Jim Humble who brought that to the public's attention. He doesn't sell it, but he talks about it, and he used it to clear to cure malaria, is how he stumbled on it in Africa. And then that's interesting seeing that the ingredients in hydrochloroquyll and chlorine dioxide are very similar and they both work against the virus, which is this again this outpouring from the cell of getting rid of toxicity and clogging it system which makes it hard to breathe. The other thing is that there's also different combinations of the hydro I mean of the chlorine, so you can you can put it with what it was originally like a what do you call it, like an acid? That is, it's like vitamin C. I forget what it's called, and then or just water, so the chlorine and water. But at any rate, it does seem to work. And I have actually told people about what's called oxygen drops, and oxygen drops are very easy to find on the market, in the market around the world as far as I know, and they're very cheap and easy to you just put like six drops in glass of water, and that actually works in the same way these other ideas work, but with less like it's a softer, easier on the system type of remedy, and which is why it's commonly available. And it's also you know, not banned, and they don't throw, you know, ban your YouTube if you talk about it. However, it doesn't seem that most people know about it. I don't know why that is, but I found out about it early on. I was told about it actually by a whistleblower behind the scenes right away before right is this this whole thing kicked off. Some people also use oxygenators. I think they call them or something like that. At any rate, that's some background on the virus. I don't know if i'm you know, you wanted to know the background on the virus, So that's what I understand that.
Speaker 1: Yes, perfect, Thank you so much for that. Now I want to get to some of the agendas here that some of the long term goals for I guess you could say the cabal or the illuminati. I know one of the main things is this whole transhuman aspect, the integration with AI. Now, from my understanding, I've seen a lot of your interviews. I've seen the one, the most recent one with uh believe it's Cyrus Parsa. Quite a disturbing interview, very interesting at the same time. Now, based on your research and the people you've interviewed, there are different types of AI here already, different competing AIS, and what they have in mind for the future when it comes to integrating AI, to me, is is absolutely terrifying. So could you talk a little bit about what you've learned about that so far?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, let me clarify to say that I did two interviews.
Speaker 1: With Cyrus to do it, Yes, and the.
Speaker 3: First one was kind of just finding out what it is he knew and getting some of his turn, you know, because there's a lot of terminology that he's referencing with to do with the not only the AI, but the attack upon humanity by in essence the AI and what how it gets to you, in other words, through the various devices and through various forms of mind control, et cetera. And so he's really done a tremendous amount of research in this area. And I do encourage people to watch my interviews, and I think he's being interviewed by other people around the place. And also he's done a it's kind of like a short I think it's around thirty five minutes. He made a video that has lots of what you call eye cunt candy. It's got lots of visuals that supports and explain his position. So all of that is available on my website through links, and if you go to the Cyrus Parsa interview, you'll on the page it's got those links. So and I do recommend that information. However, the trouble with some of the information is that it doesn't really explain much, at least in the first interview. It's a very good overview. The second interview, I started to delve into sort of the nuts and bolts, if you will, of how the AI is interacting with the five G and how it's also interacting with the virus. And the bottom line is that he did say that the virus is he believes was actually construction from the AI, and how exactly the AI constructed the virus possibly has to do with the way in which it Victor's specific in the Wuhan lab and and and the rest of that is not completely clear, in other words, what the process is. And I couldn't actually get him to answer any further about that, so you will see that there was I had to ask a question more than once in order to try to get the answer. He seemed to be protecting himself and the information, and he did seem it was either fear or sort of worry over releasing information he's not at liberty to release although to my knowledge, he doesn't work for any secret organizations yet, although he does wish, you know, he's offering his services to work for Trump. So but the bottom line is that he did talk about the AI. He talks about the link up with the Gray Ets, and this is something that is known to me and perhaps researchers in this air are that I cover having a lot to do with the various alien visitation here on planet Earth, but specifically the Grays and the Grays. Many of the Grays are said to be AI anyway, and there are rogue Grays, and this all gets into also the abductions because and this is a big picture, okay, So the deductions have to do with this objective of the race of certain races of Grays. And I've interviewed many many people about these topics having to do with wanting to use these are human vehicles in order to take part, if you will, in this game that we're involved in here on Earth, and they in their current body form are unable to stay in our atmosphere for very long periods of time, so they constantly kind of go in and out through back to the fourth dimension, which is primarily where they exist. We are becoming more four D actually over time, so that it's become they're sort of like a point at which the veil is thinning, and they've they've been able to come through the portals, et cetera more and more, and it's basically an epidemic, if you will, now the Gray Ets are instrumental in especially south of the border, having been given free reign by the secret agencies that may deals with them. And this goes back to the time of Eisenhower and they were given the root races down in South, South and Central America are the best. When you do genetics, what you want is a really strong route. And I'm not a geneticist, but I have, you know, learned enough about it to understand the principle. And this goes for plants or animals or whatever you want to hybridize. Okay, So the idea is they wanted to hybridize their own race to pay their DNA, mix it with human DNA and create a across hybrid. And so that hybrid is that those individuals, those children are here on Earth now and they are actually growing up there. Some of them are you know, in their twenties and even older. And this has been going on for now, probably since maybe at least the nineteen thirties, So you can do the math on how old some of those gray human hybrid individuals would be. There are other ET races, both on and off planet, underground, et cetera, that have been mixing also with humans throughout our our genomes time on this Earth, and this seating of humanity is said to be several million years old, this rendition and there is we're actually the third if I remember, the third seating of humanity here on planet Earth. I know this probably goes into more detailed than you want, but.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we can go as deep as we need to.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, and I So what is happening here is that the Trump administration is very well read in to this gray Et agenda because they have been, they're working with and there isn't some kind of dialogue going on between them and the secret Space program where a lot of this knowledge and uh is it resides in our military and in the secret underground basis and with the individuals who are dealing with that. So what happens is it's very clear that Trump is in the know, at least to someone like me who kind of can read his language. And also Q is in them, So whoever Q is, And that does comprise from what I've been told a group of people, but specifically, you know John F. Kennedy Junior, who I believe was probably the instigator of Q, but I don't know that sure, having started George Magazine. There's kind of a through line in the way in the thought process of the fact how important it is to reach the public, but you've got to reach them in a certain way. The fact that Trump did not have a sympathetic ear so to speak, especially in the early days in the mainstream media at all period, So they had to devise a way to reach the people. And the QAnon effort was born at that point. So what do I say? So, okay, So the gray Et link up with AI is a very important linkup, and most people are not aware of that, Like they'll talk about Grays all night and all day, but they won't talk about the AI for some reason. On a psychic level, I became aware of it, and I wrote an article actually a couple months ago talking about notifying the Trump administration if they didn't already know that there's a very important link between the gray Ets, the AI and what's coming down and the fact that if they're going to go out and get the pedophiles, and this is where you get into the link up between what is in essence the Draco Draco, the Reptilians, and the Grays and they all feed on this basically what is our you know, our blood and our glands, a glandular stuff that has come out, as you know in Pizzagate and the whole Hollywood scene through what they call adrenic chron chrome and other very diabolical things having to do with trafficking of humans. Now, trafficking of humans is not only going back to Ebstein, but it is also funding the secret projects. It's just like you know, drugs. There are certain things that have been funding these projects. One of them is human trafficking. There's also a huge amount of experimentation, just like the Nazis are doing going on an underground bases by ets that we are in a deal with. Our militaries are working with these ets. So they are starting to actually turn tables and kick them out of the earth and kick them out of underground bases. But this has been going on. This is a relationship that they built from the again from the time of Eisenhower at the very least, so knowing that they feed on us and that they require our sort of they call it loose energy, and yeah, whatever you want to call it, I call it Kundalini energy. But this this relates to Oregon and going back to the days of the Yogis, et cetera. So this is the scenario where we find ourselves in. And this is very a very important leather where it's none of these ingredients in the store that I'm bringing up here are to be ignored. In fact, they are all very very instrumental. And the question becomes, if you can eliminate some of the key pedophiles, for example, are you going to eliminate portions of the population that have a high degree of reptilian DNA, who are already in a sort of master slave hierarchical mindset, more brutal, more aggressive, and to want to dominate the rest of humanity. They already have these in this in their DNA. You can't kill all of them. So what has to happen is and on top of it, if you're going to allow these deals to continue to go on with Grays and they the abductions to continue. And the Grays have tremendous number of underground bases PI on their own and some of which they are cohabited so to speak, by our military and them. And these are all over the United States in very key places, you know, under Arizona and New Mexico and California, et cetera. Room is always having to deal with them under sea bases under Catalina, I mean, and there is a map of underground bases of at least the United States, but it also goes around the world. Things you want to do if you clean house is to get rid of the grays. Get them off the planet. They don't belong here. Okay, this is part of the Trump administration, their military behind the scenes. This is one of their objectives, I can guarantee it. Another question and how aggressively they're going to go about this agenda, I don't know now. Cyrus Parsa tapped into all of this, and he very you know, wisely has this information. However, he's been the reason he ended up on My Joe is that most people are ignoring him and and and the mainstream wouldn't even talk to him, and the military industrial complex, the alphabet agencies, et cetera that he approached didn't seem to want to really deal with him. Either they took his information he tells me or he tells the world, but basically they left him behind when in fact he knows how these things connect. The way I'm talking so that's very information, you know, that's very important and very that could change the game, all right, And so this sort of QAnon going after some marests is all very nice and good, but it's not going to solve the problem if you don't attack the Grays. If you don't and apparently the Grays according to Pars at least, then I think there's reason to believe this is correct. The Gray Ets have heavily sort of involved themselves in manipulating the Communist Chinese and that government. And the reason in part that probably has happened is that they're already a hive mind. So the Grays are a hive mind, and so are the Chinese. They believe in, you know, don't put your head up a bit of the parapet be everyone be the same. They the group is what dictates what happens, as opposed to the individual. That that's why they have a hard time changing. So they stay the same for centuries because people are afraid to stand up and innovate and be noticed. Now, the Japanese caught on quickly to that, and they did not follow that path. That's why the Japanese are known innovators, because they got clued into the to the Western paradigm and didn't follow even though there are a Hive mind, more so, they don't follow it to the letter to that degree. And there's a reason to believe they all starre. Their race lines diverge from the Chinese at a certain point going back eons, so those races are somewhat at war with each other, just naturally. But this is what it gets into. So the Hive Mind, the AI, this is what is the new World Order plan for the future, and they want all humans linked to the Hive Mind. And this is where the coronavirus comes in because in order to link you to the High Mind, they they need to do more, apparently than just chem trail you. They need to actually inject you to to link you up. And what that will do, how that you know, how the technology operates because it's been injected into your body as opposed to some other means. I don't know. But that's and and then the five G is the network that also facilitates the AI. In essence, the AI can travel better around the Earth using the five G network. You could kind of look at it that way, and humans will also be like the sort of connectors and the batteries within that AI system in essence, and this is how they see it, Okay from the outside, let me see if I'm leaving anything out. So the bottom line is that if you're going to attack this system, which it does appear that patriots within the United States, somehow the Navy specifically got Trump into office. I believe that the dark side felt initially that he was going to follow their agenda. It's not unlike Kennedy, by the way, because Kennedy came in as someone from an Illuminati family that they clearly thought was going to be on their team and found out very early on that was not the case, so they killed him. Now with Trump, they've apparently tried to kill him, but it hasn't been successful. And that is because I think are sort of our navy, and the et side of the story is basically protecting him. And there's a reason to believe that link up is pretty strong over there. So they have access, by the way, to part of what the secret Space program contains, which is future seeing technologies like looking glass. They probably know about the Yellow Cube. Whether they're using it or not, I don't know, and so on. So in other words, there's a split within the underground bases and within the secret Space program. That became more and more evident over the last ten years that there were individuals who not only became whistleblowers and would talk to someone like me and have come forward, but that leaks were coming out, and basically it was beginning to be understood that there was a split in the secret Space program. And my interview, for example, with William Tompkins is one of the better ones in indicating that on the one hand, the Secret Space Program was created in part in unison with working with Nazis obviously, and who were then also sort of educated, if you will, and helped by race from al Deboron, who appeared to be again a hierarchical, top down fascist kind of mentality, who naturally found a like mind within the Nazis and decided to help them progress even during World War Two, it appears. And then the Pleadians, a positive branch of the Pleadians, they're not all positive, have had come forward to also help our secret Space program to jumpstart that and to counter this the move by the al Deborons. Now that's kind of the lay of the land and how the whole thing plays out. And so understanding that that if you will, Pleadian al Debroon battle, that goes back to the early days of the secret Space program, and of course it goes back in you know, to the time of Egypt, to the time of Atlantis. I mean this kind of dichotomy, this split, this this idea of hive mind. You know, you obey, you're told what to do. This society, this reptilian mindset, and the Reptilians are one of the oldest races apparently, so the saying goes in terms of the mega verse, okay, And they are a marauding species that goes around conquering civilizations, conquering planets, and so this is a common practice. We are not the only ones. In fact, the Pleadians have a history of being attacked by just that, by the marauding the draco reptilian gray sort of unison. And I can say that one of the things that William Tompkins talked about is that the Pladians also used us, trained us from their perspective, helped us here on Earth to progress, supposedly shared technology with us because they wanted us to fight on the front lines against the fact that we have a common foe, which is again the Draco, Reptilians and Grays. And so this is a very kind of clear delineation. The problem is that some of those Pleaadians civilizations split off and were taken over by the Draco's and that is where you get the Onanaki that Sitchin talked about and are carved into the walls in the temples in Iran and on the in Egypt, et cetera. So I'm saying, you know, I'm telling a very interest story very quickly, but maybe you can see that this current battle has goes way back and what we're dealing with here this effort is sort of where Ai comes in, and there's reason to believe that the reptilian species may be run by AI. Okay, way in the back. They don't. There's there's not a lot of evidence of this other than their sort of manner of behaving. But there does appear to be some evidence, you know, to support this idea, and it does make sense if you look at it. Now, we know, for example, that there is AI visitation on planet Earth that goes back thousands of years. How do we know that the Nasca alien story tells that story, and that's why they've hidden it. That's why it's it came out, and then it got quickly sort of went underground in essence literally and vigoratively. And I was told by a whistleblourd they will never allow that information out. I'm doing my best to release that information. But I can tell you that that's because what they discovered were these little smaller bodies that had this let's see, I think that they had this implant in their throats. And I think this one being that was sort of another race called Maria, who's much larger, had it embedded in her. I may have this wrongness to where it is, but it in her heart chakra, But I don't know for sure at any rate that was AI. So those beings were taken over by AI, and they dated them to go back some several thousand years. So on top of that, of course, I have witness testimony telling me about the alien interaction with humans going back eons, and also in the Secret Space Program. The knowledge that resides there, a lot of it has come through to Camelot. I can also say that Mark Richards, for example, one of my primary witnesses at this time who I've interviewed. I think it's eleven or twelve times, I think, and he's still in prison. He was framed for a murder he did not commit, but was said to be the mastermind. And at any rate, he has released a tremendous amount of information because of the fact he can be discredited as being in prison. That's the thinking behind it. So I do go into the prison and interview him, and he does give me information. His wife, Joanna also speaks on the circuit, and I've interviewed her a number of times as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've had a lot of.
Speaker 3: Good information has come forward from them regarding the various races and interactions with our military and so on. So this story that we're dealing with and that Cyrus seems to have tapped into, is a very important aspect of this coronavirus lockdown in the houses, what people what they want people to be reduced to the fact that they want to control all of your movements. The fact that they also this also leads to a downturn in the economy, makes it so you're dependent on the government for handouts, and so that you're also dependent on them for foods. This is their thinking, etc. And the fact that they're purposely even Mark said, Mark Richards said, they're going to purposely create a drought in the United States because we're kind of like one of the primary food providers of the world, and so on. In other words, there's a long list of agenda items that the Powers that Be Committee of three hundred. There are a lot of names for them, you know. And MG twelve is back there as well. In other words, and they're much more than twelve members, of course, But there's an Illuminati. We just call it Illuminati because it does relate to their sort of modus operandi, so to speak. In other words, they believe in torturing a victim to also feed on their energy, the old on the young. Of course, this is where you get into the roots of the Epstein situation. All of this is Illuminati philosophy and has to do with goes back to the Gray, the Grays, the Reptilians, and the Draco So you cannot separate these things out, unfortunately, because they don't want to talk about the real disclosure out there. They don't want you to know the truth. I mean, we hear that in July, QAnon says there's going to be some disclosure how much they're going to tell the public, the public that don't listen to Camelo that is uh. I don't know, but I can guarantee you that if they open this sort of bag of worms even a little bit, it will blow the lid off all of this stuff. And the Epstein Pizzagate is going to be seen in context with a society in which some of our members are actually too have too much Draco Reptilian DNA, such as the Bushes for example. And it said the blue Button LEDs the so called royalty that were anointed as royalty, by the way, by the Onanaki who are reptilian, you know, humanoid hybrids in essence. So if you don't know these strains and where the story fits, it all seems like it just comes out of nowhere, like they had some wild idea. They want to control the public, and they want to keep you in your houses for you know, some stupid reason. Look, they don't care if you live or die. They us don't, So get rid of this idea that governments could give a shit. They don't. They're not keeping you in your houses to keep you safe. That's a complete lie. The realities is where you're safe, is when you are in the herd, when you are in essence, in contact, in the field of resonance that we create, when we're together and we generate, we are greater than the sum of our parts. This is the reality and they know that. Okay, so they want to divide, They want to split, They want to interfere with your power. And that's how they do it. They separate you. They make you think you are the problem, your overpopulation, you have things wrong with you, you you it's always the humans that are at fault. This is a gray human hybrid mental implant that is actually part of the Illuminati psychology.
Speaker 1: Well, now I want to get to QAnon and Trump, but before we do, I wanna I want to stay on this hidden hand aspect for one more moment and I want to uh kind of touch base on. You mentioned the darker cult aspect, the pedophilia, the cult rituals, sacrifices. Now you know some people consider it demons. My personal belief it it is an interdimensional entity that these these people are answering to. Whether you want to call it a demon, an alien, it's it's some sort of interdimensional These beings, these powerful beings that that feed off us, that feed off our energy. These elites are in some sort of contact. I believe uh that they they they are feeding these entities. And I'm just wondering, is it the Draco's, is it the reptilians, or is there some more powerful spiritual force behind it? What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: Well, yes, I mean, you know, it's it kind of depends on what level you want to talk about these things, because there are what we call spiritual hierarchies, and there's the dark and the light, and so you're going to have the hierarchical beings that are you know, going back in time that interfere with and have to do with the sort of the way in which a world is put together, right, a plan net. So we are on a planet. There's a plan it's a net. It captures souls and brings them in and holds them for a time. So this is what's going on. And so within that there are dark in light entities and they go back and you know, there are elementals and there are you know, avatars, and in essence we are not We appear on Earth as separate beings, but in reality we are part of Source, and therefore we're all we're all united and linked up, and that actually goes for the dark and the light, so the yin and the yang. Understanding it from the Eastern philosophy, which I kind of prefer is a way of looking at it. So in terms of these entities, they've been given names throughout centuries and humans have, you know, a whole litany of those kinds of beings, and certainly Satan and Lucifer are considered like the dark, the darkest, right, the leaders of the dark, if you will. Now, one way of thinking about this that I find useful is the idea that any space faring nation or people will develop artificial intelligence in order to go out into the space, which is in essence, to leave their planet, and in doing so, what they're creating, what they start out with is a mirror they create. They're creating a mirror of themselves. That's where most ais will come from, is the development of a mirror. Now, the mirror is an image. The image is not God, it's an image. It's a mirror of God. So in essence, that's what Lucifer is. Basically a being that falls in love with the mirror is someone who follows Lucifer, but they don't fall in. They don't follow in essence Source, so they're not actually connected to Source in a certain way. It's it's a branch off of Source that tries to at least tries to separate itself from ports from Source. But one could say that in essence, this process of the yin and the yang, the dark in the light is what causes manifestation. Without we may be and the whole megaverse may be unmanifested. So there is an interplay, and there's reason to believe as well. And this goes into the Illuminati thought process that has to do with the fact that they think they're doing a service to the Light, which in a sense they are. It's twisted, but the idea is that every time the dark comes out with the challenge, the light will overcome it, but in doing so, the light begins to recognize who it truly is. So the light will always win, but the dark will always challenge. Or you get the yin and the yang and the interplay, and that comes to the fore mostly in manifestation. And you know there are if you want, sort of a litany of the so called you can read the urauncha books and that sort of thing. I prefer Ashana Dean's Voyager, Volumes one and two if you want to understand the battles of beings in the megaverse going way back, and so you've got the Internet play having to do with let me just say this station exists in a higher realm first, before it does that. Okay, so it's first unseen never works the other way. That's the way of saying it comes from source, you know, like the Bible says, as this person told me yesterday, the way he wanted to phrase it was.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 3: Well, that's because it comes out from source, and that's where it comes from, the unseen into the scene, and the scene again being the lower levels of which are manifestation sort of the last place of destination for anything, and by the way, for sickness. And a healer knows this, any healer knows that if you really want to heal someone, he's going to have to go back up the chain of commands so to speak up to their higher self and figure out why they decided to get the thing in the first place, why they attracted it into their realm body. And so I've done videos to explain about this, but I probably have to do some more because people don't really get the point. But it's actually a very that when you bring something, when something seems to be in your life and you would like to say you have no responsibility, you have to understand that it comes from a higher level within you even accepted that you wanted the challenge to deal with it. And I talk about this in my book for those that are interested, which is called Rebel Gene Secret Space, and I can tell you that in essence, what you need to do is dialogue with self, dialogue with Source, which is within, and this is how you get to it and per cosem, because you can look out to see the manifestation of Source, but you can go inside also to deal with Source directly. And we are all manifestations of Source, the pattern and the process. So in essence, in dealing not only with this so called the idea of a contagion, which is nonsense, it's important to understand that we as humans here on Earth at this time, unseen from the end scene realms, we allowed in certain things to in essence to challenge us in this game I call it the game on planet Earth. I speak in a different language. Then let's say a religious person. I did read the Bible when I was a kid, but we didn't have a Bible in our house. I had to go buy one, and I can tell you that I visited all the different churches and you know, synagogus and Buddhist places, places of so called worship religion. Because my mother was a very advanced thinker, she wanted to her children to have some kind of exposure to religion. Wasn't sure what to do about that, and eventually landed on what is called back then Unitarianism, which was the most I don't know what you want to call it, the most radical or liberal version of Christianity. I guess you can get at least then and so on. So I did. I just looked at religion as what it is in essence of programming device and a means by which it's like a crutch. If you want to go to source and you want to understand Source through religion, you can do it that way. You can go through spirituality, You can have a direct relationship with Source. You can use Jesus Christ as your avatar, whatever you know. You can use the pope even though he's a he's a reptilian. You know, you can go in whichever way you can't you want, but to understand the programming is a paramount importance.
Speaker 1: Here very well said. Now to end the show tonight, I want to talk about QAnon and Trump. Now, me personally, I'm still completely on the fence with it. Ever since Trump's been in office, I've I've had it well, I've had a distrust for presidents in general. There have been very interesting things that have happened since he's took office, things that have never happened before. There are extremely interesting things that are going on behind the scenes right now. QAnon, I'm really not sold on. But again, the information is worth looking at to me, and I do follow the information, and I love having people like yourself on to share the views, your views on the information of what's coming out. So talk a little bit about what could our possible future be if Trump and q have a chance of making this difference that's being talked about.
Speaker 3: Uh, okay, you want to know what it's going to look like after.
Speaker 1: I'd like to know first of all, you know what kind of solidifies your belief that this is really that Trump is really on our side with these white hats, you know, working for the betterment of humanity, and what's the plan going forward? Basically?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, as far as I'm concerned this effort, Well, first of all, let me say this, I have I'm a pre cog, and I've dreams of the future, and I also I have a psycho like everyone is. Most people don't acknowledge the sides of themselves. Some people do, of course in our sector, et cetera. But so I am very well aware of that part of myself and that gives me information. And so in addition to the interviews I do, which I interviewed, like by now about a thousand people or more, some who came on camera, which I have eight hundred video interviews, over eight hundred I think at at this point. But and radio for five years, I mean a ridiculous number of people that I've talked to basically for two hours minimum in most cases. So on top of that, I'm a precog and I bring in my own information and I download information, and there's reason to believe. I have a reason to believe that I'm in touch with the same group of beings as Ashtiana Dean because I traveled around India with her, and when she was saying things on the bus about what they were contacting her about, I was already getting before she said it, so I knew there was some kind of That's when I got the most validation as far as being directly in contact with that group, even though I'd read her books and so on by then and interviewed her. So okay. So basically looking at QAnon and Trump, there are a number of things I use my psychic ability. I also use my downloads, and I also use information I have coming from the future. Now I know there are multiple timelines, and for people that want to understand timelines, I recommend the Seth Material because those are the set of books talking about future and different timelines and how humans create timelines, et cetera, how they're created and Seth the Seth Material by Jane Roberts. You can get those books. And I read that when I was twelve years old, so it changed my view of reality when I was very young, so I didn't really even, to be honest, I didn't like that idea. I mean, I like to believe that this. You know, when you're a kid, you kind of want to believe this reality is the reality, and yet at the same time, I was very aware of unseen worlds. So that's why I was driven to read something like the Seth material and I just stumble down and I don't even remember how at any rate what I'm What I'm trying to say here is that I understand when I look into the future that I've gotten certain certain information, and I've had a series of pre cog dreams of the future, some of which I really do not want to see come true. The trouble is that right now, and I've said this in a few interviews recently, some of my dreams have come true, of course, and some of our very sort of basic and practical, like I dreamed in my car was going to be towed, and it was. But I also get big picture dreams and get downloads of information about the future, and I have visual visions I guess you saw. You would call it of the future. And so when I make a decision on my own about my own life, even though I've interviewed thousands of people, I actually listened to my own inner council. It's just the way I am, It's just the way I'm built. I would take my own information first before all the witness information I get, and so I would certainly wrap in all these things together, compare and contrast all of that. But if it came life death, I basically go on the way I feel and what I'm getting. So I can say that this is how I look at Trump and Qan on how I evaluate them, and I suggest that other people out there do the same in essence, and maybe this is just the way of evaluating information. As a human. In other words, we're senders and receivers. We're always getting information. And I say in my book, by the way, that we're all in contact all the time, not only with each other, but with ets what we call ets, both on and off planet, interdimensionals, etc. So we're all constantly feeding in and taking in information. And we do this because we're all telepathic. So it's not difficult. It's what it's difficult to do is actually tone it down and we threw it. But you are getting it whether you like it or not. You just maybe don't acknowledge it. And of course you know Young the famous philosopher talked about this. He called the universal mind, et cetera. So I think even generally mainstream people would acknowledge that there's some validity to that, and signal nonlocality tells us and scientists that signal non locality means that space and time are basically one. That you know that individuals, there's this idea of entanglement, that we are in essence all entangled, and that in their case, they did tests on embryos or whatever that were connected initially and then separated by you know, thousands of miles around the world, and they still showed a sort of an instantaneous reaction. And this they've done experiments. David Wilcock talks about this. He basically takes He's a synthesizer of science, so in his books he synthesizes science and brings that forward. This information is out there. They've done tests with plants and taken a piece of a plant and that it's still reacting and so and so. So all of this is known essence. What is it saying we are connected and we are senders and receivers. So with that in mind, I look at the Trump q stuff and I see what is put out there, and I know very early on that the information coming from q andon is information I have information I'm getting from my whistleblowers, et cetera, and that it does seem to be pretty accurate. Now, I didn't listen, and I haven't paid a great deal of attention as a consequence, because early on I saw that it was just talking about stuff I already knew. So that was one thing. And then the other thing is that I know for a fact, for example, that Hillary was hacking the election, and that I had a whistleblower at that time, and I think, let's say his name was Rick Davis, I believe, and ultimately he reported to me not only did I interview him for the you know, for the channel, but back channel. He told me that there was a group of in essence, what we call white hats military hackers that were basically going in and stealing back the election from the Hillary side, and that he knew about that. Ultimately once once Trump won, shortly after that, they killed him. Trump didn't kill him, but the dark side did. For in an essence, I guess his role in whatever group that was. I do know that the group was came out of the Navy. I know it was run by Navy intel, So I know for a fact you could say that this was going on, and this particular witness also reported to certain other people that I know and so on, so, and there was reason to believe that this actually did. I mean, there's not a big secret that Hillary was trying to hack the election so that she could win it. And the Trump administration, by the way, has also said that. They've said it since the beginning, and the fact of the matter is Trump was winning on All they had to do was in theory, pack it back. But there's also reason to believe that Trump, through his lineage, through his connection with Tesla and his I think it's his grandfather or his uncle, somebody who worked with Tesla and actually took Tesla's stuff and gave it to the Illuminaudi in essence, but at some point a relationship was of let's see, what do you call this? You know, the Illuminati have a way of dealing with people, and it's a lot like the Godfather. So they did a service to the Illuminati, the Trump family by getting the Tesla stuff to them. So I believe that a pact was made in which they sooner or later had to kind of pay them back. And the way they paid them back, I believe this is kind of my own theory. Nobody has really talked to me about. This is through this lineage and where Trump got sort of a lag up, and certainly he fit the profile. He appeared to be one of them, but for all intentsive purposes, but there probably were some leading clues early on that he might not be. And I can tell you one of them has to do with his relationship with John F. Kennedy Junior. And there are photographs of them together showing that they were good friends. Now, anyone who's a good friend of John F. Kennedy Junior is a good friend of mine. Let me that's my prejudice, okay, Because I'm a huge fan of Kennedy.
Speaker 2: John F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy his father and I watched John F. Kennedy Junior while he was a so called alive and I was was very impressed with him and Caroline, his wife, and so on. So I see him as a good guy. So if Trump is on his side, and he's on Trump's side, I'm there. You know what I'm saying. So what else can I tell you? You know, this is the lineage, This is how and it makes sense now that the Q and non stuff does have, for example, information coming out they say they did arrest. Well, I have back channel information of very interesting information telling me that they do have all these indictments, that they wouldn't even let lawyers look at them, that they've got them locked away, that in essence, you know, this person kind of got in by in the fairy means, but he validated the fact that they exist. I do know that there's one whistle blower came forward actually on I forget which media, but and see if I can get his name right. I think Rogers is his last name. Forget what his first name is at this point, but he made a short video from Hollywood. Actually, one of the few people has ever come forward in this sort of battle of the last three or four months saying, in essence, there are rests going on in Hollywood. Now, how he knew that, other than the fact that he lives there, I don't know, but he was. He's also he's a pro wrestler, as I recall, so that was kind of his ticket in to being sort of part of the Inn club, and he knew about these so called parties and such and such. I worked in Hollywood for twenty years, by the way. So I have my own window on Hollywood, and I certainly know that this stuff about Adrena, carn etc. Is perfectly in keeping the way they think and operate, at least at the highest echelons. But I do want to say there are plenty of very good people in Hollywood as well, and it's too bad it's gotten a bad name. So and one of them was made by the way. So this is sort of the story. So I don't know if I'm answering a question.
Speaker 1: No, definitely. The last thing I'd like to end on is what is your best case outlook for this? I mean, I know that we are going to have to do a shit ton of work ourselves. We're going to actually have to start standing up. More people are going to have to start waking up and resisting the tyranny that's being pushed on us. But what do you think the ultimate plan is with Trump if they were to succeed with this, if enough people do stand up and kind of fight against this, what's the best case that you can see is going?
Speaker 3: Okay? Now, I don't know for sure. I can tell you I've actually had dreams on a sort of a negative future in that way in some ways. Now, whether it eventually turns around, I don't know. And how it's all going to play out, I don't know. I don't think, for example, like some people out there, that the Golden Age is right around the corner. Okay. I do believe that humans are we already are an ascension planet and we are going to ascend. You could even say, in a sense, we're ascending right now. We're going up from the third into the fourth. And there's also jumping. You know, you can jump into the sixth and so on and leave when you decide you want to leave and when you planned your death, et cetera. So there's that now. In terms of the Earth, Unfortunately, my understanding of the Ashiani Dean material is they actually think Earth, and or at least a version of Earth and a version of humanity are going to evolve as opposed to evolve. I prefer not to see it that way, but I can certainly see how it could happen. Now. Maybe it's just a timeline, and I can also see the opposite. I know that we're ascending. I know that there's very good signs, for example, that we are turning the tide here, we are changing the playbook, and their playbook, by the way, is the Bible. So when you think the Bible's going to come true, you're basically following, in my view, the negative Onanochi playbook, and that's in a sense that's what they follow for their marching orders. So if you want to know what's going to happen, yes, you can read the Bible, but if you don't understand what you're reading in terms of the fact that it's written primarily in my view by the Onanaki, by a vindictive group of individual juals who wanted to dominate humans, who didn't want us to become too smart, who wanted us to basically follow their orders and worship them. Then you know, that's my take. So which isn't to say that there isn't a positive side also of the Bible and the information because it does relate to Creator. But most of the time when they're talking about you know, worship be do this and your sinners and all this, this is a this is a non anarchy, you know, bs that came down through their being dominated by the Draco Reptilians. In my view. Now, so looking towards the future, I think first of all, July is a big marker because in July, according to to uh to QAnon, which is obviously speaking for Trump, they're going to come forward and Trump is supposed to announced that JFK Junior is running mate, and they're going to I guess, announce more of indictments and we're supposed to hear more about them between now and then anyway, and they've got a whole list of items that they're bringing forward between now and then, and that there will will all supposedly be if there's success, of course, of this group, that they will be in making some announcements, major announcements to kind of bring humanity or humans into the sort of what they've been doing. More so because they're very secretive, perhaps with good reason, one could say, but at the same time, let's say, because I abhor secrets.
Speaker 2: Like John F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy, I don't believe that's the way to run anything. So ultimately I think that there needs to be an end to the secrecy. And one of the points that I like to make is that not only that can people handle the truth, but that you can't get there without us. So they like to say, well, we're not going to go there without you, because you need to embody this, change yourself. That's true, but I'd say you can't get there without us. There are a very large group of people that have been awake that none of this is new to, even the things I'm talking about, and that are on board understanding what this is doing. Now we are having to those of us who are in the note are having to sort of watch this almost as you would a movie. Yes, we take action so and so, but we've always been taking action our whole life, so this is not new. We've been in this battle at the forefront. So we are in us and seeing the other side of the rest of us catch up, and that requires patience. So I do sort of see that going on, and they're also so are a lot of us that I think believe that we could be a lot more helpful if we were better informed and or used to further the agenda in more substantial ways, let's say, because once people are awakened, their next step is what do I do about it? And of course informing each other is going on rampantly, and that's a good thing, and I applaud that it taking action, demonstrating on the streets, etc. Rejecting the tyranny is also vital. And thank god that's also happening, at least here in the United States, and I can believe that it's also happening in the rest of the world. And there will always be a clandestine resistance, and maybe necessarily so because you can't always fight, as Senyatsen would Sue would say, you know the art of war. We can also not always fight face to face with these this evil We also have to be intelligent, manipulative, work behind the scenes and learn to you know, stay alive to fight another day, as Bob Marley would say. So let me say that, and and and so that's what I would say for people and I as far as how the future looks, I don't know exactly how the future looks or when which future we're talking about starts manifesting. I know it's supposed to happen in July. I know that we would have We're supposed to have a completely different financial system. I'm told it's called the quantum financial system. Well, that sounds AI to me. So I've also heard there are positive AIS and possibly certainly the secret Space program would have access to AIS, and more than one and I can say that it's perfectly possible that the Trump group is working with positively oriented ets and who bring AI with them, and that we could get a different system than we even envision at this point. What it's going to look like, how it's going to operate, I don't know, and so on. But you know, we're still in the midst of battle here. So when I look at the future, I think the future is important, but I think what really matters is now. And I think people need to realize that it's how you treat your children now, it's how you educate them now. And I applaud David Ike by the way, for emphasizing the fact that the information and the way you deal with it is going to be reflected in generations to come. So so I think that's really really important. And if you go around with your head down and you don't talk to your fellow man, and you you know, you wear these masks even out in public where they don't arrest you, and they you know, you can't go to parks, and you can't go to the beach, and you can't do this, and you can't do that. You have to draw the line somewhere and you have to also probably raise children to have what is an essence what I say is the rebel gene, which is why I wrote my book to begin with and named it that because we're talking about the time back and you know, the Onanachy did not create humans, but they did interfere with our genome, and they did did it through genetic you know, manipulation, and there is said to be through nkey. A group of us who were given were allowed to keep in essence, our rebel gene, and another group that were basically where it was taken away and they were they turned into administrators through Enlil and those are the people that follow orders. So which kind of children do you want to raise? What kind of society do you want to see in the future, etc. These are decisions to make now, so I don't spend my days looking at the future. I actually, although I do have dreams of it, I look.
Speaker 1: At now as very well said Carrie, thank you so much for coming on today. Fantastic information. Please everybody share this. I'm sure we're going to have you back on for more updates in the future. Thanks again, and please enjoy the rest of your day.
Speaker 3: Carrie, Thank you, Thank you very much,