Speaker 1: Turn smatch we have today you bet builders hanging by a thread here. Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your Cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy.
Speaker 2: Euros in pre bets. No be bett or power to You Teason Seas apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly, Gambling Care dot I em today.
Speaker 3: You bet builders hanging by a thread here.
Speaker 1: Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder.
Speaker 2: This World Cup, from goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash.
Speaker 4: If your bet builder loses on.
Speaker 2: The biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy.
Speaker 3: Euros in pre bets.
Speaker 2: No be beat or power to you Season Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly Gambling Care Do.
Speaker 5: I The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 3: On the Red Apple Podcast.
Speaker 6: Network Attention dittoheads, Attention bo scouts.
Speaker 3: It's time for the soul of excellence. He is a radio host here in New York. The Rush Hour is on the air. Now, here's James Golden.
Speaker 7: Make no mistake. Under President Trump's leadership and this administration, you have the right to worship freely and safely. And if I haven't been clear already, if you violate that sacred right, we are coming after you.
Speaker 8: Do you know that Don was arrested last night in Los Angeles in the eleven o'clock hour local time. I'm told by a source that he was in a hotel lobby on his way to an event related to covering the Grammy Awards, and that is when he was arrested by the agents and taken into custody. It is expected he will appear in court in Los Angeles this morning and that the charges against him will be unsealed.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 8: As we've been discussing, Lemon was part of a larger attempt by the Justice Department to bring charges against a number of people, some from the protesting group last week, and that the judge had rejected that complaint against some of the individuals, including Don Lemon. He had suggested if DOJ wanted to go forward, they might want to look toward going before a grand jury. So that would follow the process that played out where the judge did not believe that there was sufficient evidence, but if a grand jury did, then that would be the route that the Justice Department could.
Speaker 4: That's the way as what the Justice Department did. Well, it's the already it's Friday edition of Boz's Rush, our fastest hour in media, and we have a lot going on here today. We have so many from social media. You know, Rush used to do open line Friday. I'm thinking, like social Media Friday, we should just go one after another. These social media people are losing it. And I don't often quote there's a broadcaster does a lot on the internet. I'll just read you what he said in his post. He said to every liberal calling Don Lemon's arresting attack on journalism quote unquote, where were you and James O'Keeffe, Nick Sorter, Nick Shirley cam Higbee, Savanna Hernandez Andy No, Steve Baker and many others were physically attacked, arrested, or received death threats. This is an attack on the First Amendment. No, it's not Don Lemon broke the law. Being a journalist doesn't get you a free pasth for committing crimes, plain and simple. Nobody's above the law, he says. Don Lemon belongs in jail crime more. And they were going to be conflicting, of course, stories about that. Liberals already having it. There was another so called journalist that was arrested as well. It'll be interesting to see how this case plays out in the courtrooms. It was outrageous what they did. Even what's his name, Brian Stelter OL Brian Stelto at CNN acknowledged that, yeah, women seemed to be having inside knowledge that something was going to happen. He said as much on his videos and he walked in. So we'll see, We'll see how this goes. See DOJ has opened up a civil rights probe into the death of Alex Pretty and you know you many of you recalled. I said at the time this one I have doubts about. I had doubts about it. Then, I have doubts about it now. I'm not saying one way or the other because I haven't seen all of the body cam videos, and even if I did, I wouldn't know what to make of them legally, Whether you know the agents thought that they it was a threat, I think a lot. There are a lot of questions about that one that I have. I'm not but I'm also not going to condemn the agents without their day in court and say they were wrong. I don't know. I don't know, and that's an honest answer. I don't know. I don't know what to think of that case. I wish I've seen the other videos of this gentleman spitting the deceased, spitting on ice agents, kicking a tail light out of a car. Clearly he had some issues and clearly he wasn't missed a perfect as I think it was on Naviral said, Oh, he's just the perfect guy to kind of go maybe not so much. Yeah. Uh. Donovan has said he was there all along. He was not as an activist, but as a journalistist what Brian Stelzer said. In fact, he was saying those words and repeating that out loud when he was in the church. But clearly, but he clearly knew something was taking place that day with the protesters. He told us he was on YouTube to stay tuned because there was something about to happen. He was careful not to very careful not to have his camera crew walk into the church until there was a disruption.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And then Steltz says people should go on line and see I've seen the videos. I think that there. I do think that in this instance, we'll see what the law says. I believe that the evidence preponderists. It wasn't he wasn't just merely acting as a journalist. In my mind, again, I'm not in the jury. I'm not tasked with deciding his inn since your guilt, however, I am glad that the Justice Department has moved forward and let's see what kind of legal resolution there is to this, you know, speaking of which America small cafelated mom mentioned something to me. They what was that team of theirs at one sixteen straight? Something? Was it? Do you remember there was some Indiana team that won? And she said it wasn't since the eighteen hundreds. I think it was Yale that did school, the Hoss, the Hoss University, Yeah, the Hoss. Yeah, And then she mentioned Yale. Then I thought about these Ivory League schools. And then I saw a headline today and I don't know why it triggered me. To think of that. But here's a headline, folks for you. Historically Catholic university appoints professor who let me read the first three words again, because that gives you an idea where this story's had. A historically Catholic university, A Catholic union university, okay, appoints a professor who calls abortion bands sexual violence. The University of Notre Dame, a historically Catholic institution, has promoted a professor the school previously criticized for saying the state abortion bands are sexual violence. They've named associate Professor Susan Ostermann as the university's new director of the new Institute for Asia and Asian Studies. And she says it criminalized. This is a Catholic university criminalizing abortion results in irreferable harm. And then the authors of the study that she worked with said that abortions, they denied that abortions kill babies. And so she's been given a top job at a Catholic university out in Arizona. I'm doing other things first before we get to Yes Big. There's the news in Minneapolis, as Gavin Newsen calls it, Uh, there's a Democrat party official. I just want you to hear what this guy did. Uh, Democrat who called girls effing c's. You have to fill in the blanks there. The sea word, the sea word, it's a very ugly word. We're not allowed to say it on the air. That the British years, Yes, that the British use that word.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 4: A Democrat party official has resigned from his post lost his job after he joined a mob. They were chasing two girls, two girls that the mob accused of all things, of taking pictures with an Ice agent, with agents. This is an Arizona Mark Holomnack was the treasurer for the Democrat Party Executive Committee in Legislative District number twelve in Arizona, captured on video shouting at the girls mob is running after them. The mob claimed they took photos with United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents on Monday. This is all reported and it's I guess going on by Red State reporter rsc Maxwell stories in the Daily BS. After the video was posted, it sparked a backlash across the internet. He was screaming at the girls, you little effing sees as they walked through a parking lot, closed the gate behind him they were being stalked by the mob, and he kept yelling after him, you little effing seas well. I guess Maxwell was there from Red State. He tried to talk with the guy. He said, dude, do you think it makes you write discreem at women and call them that word? That sea word. Later on, the company that he worked for, Homesmart, said that he had been terminated from his job and he also has resigned his treasurer of the Arizona Democrat Party, who did not respond for a comment chasing after women. Their crime they took a picture with some ice agents and they get lamb based it as being little fing ses by Democrat. Yeah, did you know light some and gentlemen, wherever you are, wherever you are please uh uh, there's a shutdown happening. It is not the government. Oh, Lindsey Graham's having a cow.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: They were all set to make a deal on this whole uh. And Lindsey Graham threw in a wrench. He's ticked off, and I kept trying to find out what it was. Finally I got to the bottom of that story. Lindsey Graham's annoyed. In the house version they have this thing. He can't go ahead and sue Jack Smith's office for tapping the phones of it's some clause in there that they're not letting them sue. He ted Cruz a bunch of others. They were gonna sue up the five hundred grand because Smith was spying on them, and somehow in the Congressional House legislation that there's a clause that previncer and Lindsey is mad. Lindsey's like, look, I'm an allyer Trump, but I don't work for Trump. And he's telling Speaker Johnson and Buddy, I have a lot of friends in the House and I'm not gonna forget this. He is mad. Meanwhile, he's holding up the works on this deal that they arrived at last night to keep the government open. Meanwhile, what's not open are some and all that across the country because there's a nationwide strike. Supporting groups include the Palestini and Use Music a movement, the Council on American Islamic Relations, and others many others, and they're on strike, a national shutdown. Now. I don't know if things are shut down where you are across this vast and wonderful country. I don't know if things are shut down. I consider these shutdown movements. I hope they're very I hope they're successful. I hope that almost every liberal that can stays home, stays inside, doesn't go shopping, doesn't go to restaurants, doesn't go out in public. Just stay just stay at home, or get together and do something, you know, with each other, but don't participate. And do you know what a great day that will be for the normal America? All the liberals voluntarily deporting themselves for a day out of society. The rest of the country can breathe easy. By the way, speaking of this is all stream of consciousness. Folks go from one thing to the other to the other. You do you know, Carlos, whether the Lululemons make those things in orange colors? Probably, I don't know. You don't know. There's you don't know. The Lululemons, the ones that can you can see through that have created all the country. Because if they have, I'm wondering if Don Lemon might be open for an endorsement package with them. You know, some jailwear, a jailwear line in orange of Lululemons, A perfect guy. It would be wonderful, all right, James Golden sternly don't go away Rush.
Speaker 5: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden. The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 10: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 5: James Golden known popularly as both Snurdly, this.
Speaker 3: Is the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 4: Rush, I found ladies and gentleman knows Lindsey Graham quotes I was referring to earlier uh. Graham one of the few remaining holdouts blocking the Senate from moving on a government funding package broken by Trump and Senate Minority Leader Chuck You Schumer, the top Trump allies. Frustrations with the funding package have little to do with the President or the deals struck with Chuck You. Much of his r R is director that the provision tucked in the House last week that would repeal a law that allows senators whose phone records were subpoened by former Special Counsel Jacksmith to sue for up to five hundred thousand per infraction. Graham is not happy that Speaker Mark Johnson let that repeal go through in the House bill. He said, you could have called me about the five hundred gs. I'd have been happy to work with you. You jammed me, Speaker Johnson, I won't forget this. I've got a lot of good friends in the House. If you think I'm gonna give up on this, you really don't know me. Do you know who I am? Do you know who I am? Anyway? He also turned this frustration onto the White House. I've been told the White House doesn't like this, and I told the White House last night I don't care if you like it or not. I literally texted my friends at the White House if I were you, I would not call me tonight, and they didn't call me. I don't work for the White House. They're my political allies. I'm close to President Trump. I don't work for him. Lindsey's hopping mad rarely see Lincoln Riley's killer. Jose whatever is back in court. He wants a new trial. His lawyers just saying he wasn't mentally competent to stand trial the first time. They want to do over. Eh. Fastest hour in American media continues James Golden, So much More, Go Go Away.
Speaker 5: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative on the.
Speaker 10: Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 11: James Golden, known popularly as vos nerdly.
Speaker 3: This is the rush hour with James Golden.
Speaker 12: If you work for Ice, you you and your mom and your wife, and your grandma and your grandpa great grandpa. I hope your pillow is constantly warm. I hope you stuck your toe every single thing day. I hope every single time you put on a new pair of socks you step in a puddle of water. I hope you always have an itsh on the bottom of your foot. I hope your gas tank is always empty. I hope you hit every single red light when you're driving. I hope you're always stuck in traffic. I hope you in the lottery and die the next day. I hope every time you have to sneeze, you just han't. I hope every time you walk past the hook your belt luke gets caught. You're a piece of you. You are tearing apart families, and I hope yours gets torn apart.
Speaker 6: Two.
Speaker 12: Suck a fat bag of boo, you absolute subhuman piece of.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my friend is the left still very ups James Goldin stirly with you here. We it's Friday. We're not gonna you know. Yeah, we're covering the news. There's a big story in the New York Times. How Ice already knows who Minneapolis protesters are, or, as Gavin calls it, I like Minnieanapolis. How Ice already knows who Minneanapolis protesters are. They're using facial recognitions some other stuff, And I'm like, so, so, why do we need an article on that? What's the problem? Big story at Fox Today about the communist connected millionaire who is allegedly bank rolling the Minnieapolis agitator groups using a dark money network. Big, big story that reminds me Peter Schweiser has a new book out and he's denning. I'm gonna have to get Peter and I texted each other last week. You have to get him on the show to discuss the money behind some of this stuff. You already heard Mazzioni hugheson knocking off the United Healthcare CEO. Judge Federal Judge Margaret Garnett in the Federal District Court in New York says, you can't. No, you're not going to give him the death penalty. No, no, no, that's off the table. Premeditated assassination and that's off the table. When you begin to see these days most of the time. But it's such a crap shoot. When a news story begins with a federal judge, it's a crap shoot. Speaking of judges, there's a judges down there. There's a judge down there in Tejas that was arrested. Her name let me see what her name is. Her name is Rosie Speedland Gonzales. Speedy Gonzales, Yes, Speedland, not Speedy Speedland. Rosie Speedland Gonzalez, sixty years old. She's accused of one count each of unlawful restraint by a judicial officer misdemeanor official oppression. According to an indictment, here's the deal. She was arguing with a defense lawyer. Apparently she and this woman had some kind of bad blood because she kept chastising her as not the first time. The judge next a defense request from her and said attorneys are not allowed to coach their clients blah blah blah, and then Speedling Gonzalez took issue with her lawyering. The judge told her to stop. It's on the record, your argumentative ways and not gonna work today. Stop stop her. I'll hold you in contempt, Miss Russell. I'll hold you in contempt. Apparently miss Russell didn't stop, so the judge had her handcuffed, take her into custody and put her in the box. We're not having this well. The judge has now been arrested. She went too far. She's a very liberal judge, by the way. That's the news spin on her. Got mad defense attorney suitor after that, and now indictments came back. The judge has been put under arrest. I think she's out. They only held her for a little while, but they did arrest her for unlawful restraint and for oppression. Now, yes, I want to get to the social media types, but Princess Die hit me to Treasury Secretary Scott Besson and I searched out the quotes the first time, and I've just been rolling myself laughing. He's back at it again. He was interviewed cut nine. This guy. I never knew he had such a sense of humor as he does. Listen to this interview with our Treasury Secretary Scott Bestin as he's asked about Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 13: I'm a peaceful guy. I don't fire unless fired upon. The governor showed up at all I was getting getting I don't think he understood very much about and I used to teach there's always a kid in the class who doesn't understand what's going on, and he gets frustrated and then lashes out. So like he made some rude remark about my my talk, and you know, once he started, I was going to finish. And I also think that it's one thing he's a California and I think he's probably never lived outside of California. To go on the international stage, it is a big deal. And he had to go to Davos to see all the CEOs and chased out of California. But I actually think he's cracking up a little because it was just saying strange things like the president is a tyrannosaurs wrex. Yeah, it didn't make any sense, didn't make any sense. And Terrannosaurs rex is with the Apex predator back then, like it's kind of compliment. And then and then he said and he brought a his knee pads with him.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I don't know, Merri San Francisco, who knows, well, you certainly let him have it.
Speaker 4: My favorite part, I'll tell you what Scott Besson unplugged just going ahead, just continuing to go after Okay, we got a lot of hak Kim Jeffrey stuff here. Uh yeah, I'm wondering. I'm just looking at the haw Kim Jeffrey's lineup, but before we get to ha Kim, because most of the time now I laugh at him, I see him start talking, just start laughing. I don't know why. I just find Hakim Jeffrey's funny. I think he have a great careers, like some kind of Shakespeareian actor, because it's always he and Corey Booker have the same the same kind of vibe. It's always drama. They speak with such drama. And it was like he would really be a good actor, you know, put him in a toga or something and let him act on Broadway. Anyway, Abby Phillip was on. It's her show, sadly not. They should just call it the Scott Jennings Show featuring Abby Phillip once in a while. But anyway, Abby Phillip was on, and she was on I forget who she was speaking to. She made a remark that I just found astounding cut seven, and I don't see whether you found it astounding.
Speaker 14: To That's what the difference from a southern border, which was was facilitated by Governor Abbot. Yes, yes, did create a financial hole cities like Washington, d C, Chicago, et cetera.
Speaker 4: I don't really that was quite quick. The migration from the southern border, facilitated by Texas Governor Abbot created a financial hole for cities like New York. And so she's blaming Governor Abbot for the budget problems they're having in Chicago and New York with Mondami. It's Abbot's fault because I suppose Abbot sent some of those folks up to the cities. Never once does it occur to miss brilliant Abby Philip that the person who deserves the blame is the person that let them across the border. And that wasn't Greg Abbot, that was Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Eleven million unvetted illegal immigrants, that's who New Yorkers and Chicago and should be. But then they say they want them. It's sanctuary man downy. He's still saying he's gonna steal from the tax the rich so we can give it to the illegals and whatever else to fill up his budget deficits. Okay, I'll have to play some of this tomorrow with Hakeen. It's isis voting Jacob Fray still out there doing what? But I want to get to some of these social media women, and we'll have too many of them for the day, so we'll have to put a few of them in tomorrow as well. God willing, we're all here. Cut fifteen. Let's just listen to social media woman Friday and here's let's start with this week.
Speaker 15: Guys, I need to talk to you about something super serious, and it's this right here, like burning the American flag. It's just so well lucky. It's a beautiful site, but it's not enough. We need to burn down every capitalist and imperialist.
Speaker 11: System that exists.
Speaker 15: We need to burn the US government aka global terrorist organization down to the ground. We can no longer allow the worst, most violent, evil, disgusting people to lead us because they're going to continue making the world a waking nightmare for everybody. So go ahead and keep burning the disgusting, blood stained, genocidal United States flag that was created by slave owners.
Speaker 9: I could give to you, but also make sure you're doing your part to dismantle all of the systems that make all of these atrocities in the world possibley thank you in free Palestine.
Speaker 4: You're welcome, yes, yes, yes, all right. You know I went to play social media types. That are these types, and we have more of them for tomorrow now, a lot more of them. The awfuls this Princess Diana has called us. Those would be the affluent, affluent white I'm going through the letters in my mind, liberal females, the awfuls aw fls. Well, we also get some of the black women. Now, this woman is not one of the ab of the ABW. She's not one of the angry black women. She's just well, I don't want to call on normal cut twenty one. Let's just hear from her thought it might brighten up your day.
Speaker 16: My beloved President Donald J. Trump is seven to nine years old, still sharp as a cutco knife, and running the country like he's going to live forever. That, my dear, is what you call legacy planning. A lot of y'all don't understand what he's doing right now with this country and for this country because a lot of y'all have not had the type of parents, or have not been the type of parents that cared enough to make sure your loved ones or your children are okay even after you leave this earth. And that is what President Trump is doing for us. Y'all could never, and I mean elvill make me hate a man that is looking out for the best entrance of my children.
Speaker 3: You just can't.
Speaker 16: From the Iron Dome to the formaceudo companies, to the media, to the food we're putting in.
Speaker 12: Our bodies, to the Wall Street investors buying upbout.
Speaker 16: The real estate that is literally providing protection and financial security. On a whole other level, let me tell you something. Says any man that tells you that he does not agree with what this man is doing, run and don't you ever appropreate with him? And Democrat voters are acting like spour rich kids who want to be oppressed and from the hood so bad.
Speaker 4: Ah. Yeah, well, hopefully we'll talk about some of that stuff because this Trump plan with the thousand bucks thing, Yeah, Prince Diana's going to talk about that and other things with us. Tom asked to today, can you explain all this that she says, I was planning to do it anyway? Dummy? She didn't say dummy, but we think alike on certain things because she's been following this, and I know she has, so I was going to ask her about what's this Trump deal with the thousand the Trump Trump accounts. So we'll get the answer to that tomorrow morning. James Golden starting with you here. Fastest hour in American media, Rush.
Speaker 5: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden, The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 10: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 3: It's the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 14: Rush.
Speaker 4: Now Here's James Golden. Carlos at the beginning of the program. Did they ask me if we're going to talk about the Virginia stuff? He was asking? He says, because not too many people are talking about this thing, and thank you for that, Callas. So let's talk about it. And we're gonna keep talking about it almost every day that I can think of and squeeze it as heat.
Speaker 11: Of the many tax increases and proposals Democrats in Virginia are considering passing. They include additional local sales tax in all Virginia counties and cities, new personal property tax on electric leaf blowers and electric landscaping equipment, large employer tax, gun and ammunition tax, new income tax brackets, a delivery tax. This would hit you if you make an order on Amazon, Uber Eats or an order that includes ups FedEx delivery, et cetera. Here in Northern Virginia, there's also a tax they're looking at for events, concerts, and investment income tax, storage facility tax, gym membership tax, dog walking tax, dog grooming tax, counseling tax, digital personal property tax, new car taxes, and highway use fees. An increase in the hotel tax here and Arlington state wide speed cameras. Now these aren't taxes, but they would include more fines for some drivers, dry cleaning tax, home repair tax, and a vehicle repair.
Speaker 4: And the list goes on. My friends, the list goes on. Elect Democrats. This is what you get. Birthday to day for one of the greats, one of the iconic greats. Singer, drummer, songwriter, record producer, actor became known through his work with Genesis and then as a solo artist. His career just blew up so big. Born in nineteen fifty one on this day, the one and the only Phil Collins you know. He had an uncredited part as an extra in the Beatles film Hard Day's Night. He's among the screaming teenagers in that movie Phil Collins. I saw a recent photo of Phil. He needs right now twenty four hour nursing. He's been hit hard, but he still, you know, still sounds bright. So we just want to wish the great Phil Collins the very best of birthdays and hope there were many many more to come. You know, after the lead singer left from Genesis, they were auditioning other scenes. They brought in so many people and kept auditioning, and somehow or another they just said Phil must have I don't know the full story behind it, but after all additions they picked him. You sing. It was great, my friends. That's said for the day. May God bless protect each and every single one of you, your families, your loved ones, love and gratitude for your being here with me and allowing me to be with you, God willing. We are back early in the morning at seven am for the Saturday Morning Extravaganza, your Saturday Vibe. Hope you'll be with us until then. I bid you, I do buye.
Speaker 10: Thanks for listening to Bo Stirdley's Rush Hour. You can hear Bo Snrdley's Rush Hour Weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 3: If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and.
Speaker 17: Listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 3: What the heck is going on here