Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with Lynchin Taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots, all right, This hour on the Lynch and Taco Show has brought you by Mills Air. Mills Air serving all central Florida, the name you know and trust. You got something going on with your AC system? Maybe just want to get it tune up done, twenty point inspection in tune up, get a hold of Mills Air Mills Air dot com. They'll take darn good carry you be sure to tell him Lynch and Taco sent you their way. All right, Mills Air. Speaking of Taco, he is out today and we'll be back on Monday. I'm Pat Lynchin, I'll be Yeah. You're pilot for the remainder of the show. Let's begin in Tucker, Georgia, which is near Atlanta. We go to Sherry's produce stand where all hell brokelers from some lunatic who went on a bit of a rampage injuring one of the employees that customers know as Uncle Wayne. Uncle Wayne is actually named Harold McDaniel and Tina Harvey, whose family runs the popular fruit and vegetable stand. Said she and other employees were shutting down the operation earlier this week when she heard this sound of shattering glass. She said, I didn't think much of it until I heard Uncle Wayne shouting, and I came out to see this young man throwing the jars of fruit, apple, butter and chow chow at him. Apparently, before he started throwing the jars, he was tossing peaches onto the roof and throwing tomatoes and just all around tom foolery, Harvey said. The suspect didn't say a whole lot, but was laughing throughout the attack. I remember there was a lot of laughing, and other employees chased the man, who was described in his twenties, and started following him while he were on the phone with police. When the guy reached American Deli, he turned and pulled up his shirt as if he had a gun or something. The employees, you know, made a quick retreat back to the produce standing. Police moved in. Once they got this guy in custody. He found this was the same character who earlier in the day had been throwing rocks at passing cars on an interstate and then had been also tossing some rocks Adam McDonald's nearby. He ended story, he was going for the old seventy to evel. You over at the center, see what's going sideways in his world?
Speaker 1: Hope?
Speaker 2: What is Uncle Harvey? Is that what it was? Yeah? Uncle Wayne? Hope? Uncle Wayne is okay. Hit with a jar at Chouchow, a Minnesota woman is facing charges after hitting her boyfriend with her car while they were on their way to couple's therapy. Thirty year old Veronica Gast was driving and her boyfriend was in the passenger seat. They had been fighting all day, but things got heated on the drive to couples Airpy. He broke up with her on the way over. He says he told her that the relationship was over and asked her to take him home, but she stopped in the middle of the road and told him to get the hell out, which he did. This is where their stories take different paths. He says they locked eyes as he was crossing in front of her car, which turned out to be a crucial mistake. He says she floored it, causing him to fly over the hood and slam into her windshield. He's gonna be okay. He ended up with a cut on his right elbow and she ended up with a cracked windshield. He says it happened when she hit him. She claims it happened when he punched the windshield out of anger. She also tried to claim she didn't hit him on purpose and she just didn't see him, but she had eventually changed her story and admitted that she tried to run him over. She's facing second degree assault charges and it sounds like the relationship is officially over. The therapist is out his hourly rate. I guess early rate. I ain't no therapy that's going to fix that, and then we're off to Detroit. This story getting a lot of attention. High school field trip to the Courthouse featured a visit to the courtroom of Judge Kenneth King.
Speaker 3: Yeah No.
Speaker 2: The judge was going to educate the youths on the court system here in the United States. When the judge noticed that one of the students, which was a fifteen year old, fell asleep in the court during the field trip. This enraged the judge and he had her handcuffed and threatened to jail her for the disrespects she was showing well, it was my court.
Speaker 3: Room a more time in putting you in back instead. That's not something that normally happens, but I felt compelled to do it because I didn't like the child's attitude. I haven't been disrespected like that in a very long time. I'm going to go while you're sitting in the juvenile attention. Was our really going to do that?
Speaker 2: Probably not?
Speaker 3: Could I have? Probably so, But that's not what I want to do to a kid who's there on a field trip. So that was my own version of scared straight.
Speaker 2: Well, the judge is now suspended as this incident is being investigated. Turns out the fifteen year old fell asleep because, well, she was tired, probably due to the fact that she and her mother are essentially homeless and have been bouncing from place to place trying to find a place to sleep each night. The girl, the fifteen year old who was tired and fell asleep in the courtroom, also a community volunteer. In between her struggles, she's trying to help others. So yeah, the judge kind of jumped to some conclusions here and felt disrespected when it was actually something completely different from what his initial thoughts.
Speaker 1: Were follow THEJRR, Orlando's rock station,