Speaker 1: Calling All Beings, y'all, can I get an.
Speaker 2: For everybody in the free care read community.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Calling All Beings. I'm your host, DJ. Oh my god, all plause is so loud. Luckily I'm controlling that. Good evening, everybody. I'm your host DJ, and man, I'll tell you what. I just left work about thirty five minutes before showtime, and now I have to transition my brain from space for us to free Karen Reid and what we're facing tonight. But together with you, I'm not gonna have a problem doing that because you're here. If you weren't here, I would just be a giggle of mess. Right now, my homegirl Beatrice is on with Oh man, she's on a show. I'm trying to remember if it's Tracy and the other folks. So yeah, uh yeah, so yeah. The reason I'm wearing the tie diet tonight. I want you guys to think Woodstock. I want you to think peace. What's up? Homes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Deeparah homes from Franklin, mess home of Dean College.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get everybody. Let's say hello to everybody before we even get any further. All right, the jewel is in the house, No, Jewel, I haven't figured out why I can't pin this to the top of the chat. I don't know if you mods are seeing three dots to the side of your thing here where you could if I, oh, let me unstart it. But if you see three dots there when you click on this tweet like the free Karen read, you may be able to have an option to pin this to the top of the chat. So let me know, mods, okay, if you can do that, and if not, Oh boy, I did it once, I think, but oh boy, gobble gobble gobble, yes, yes, yes, uh yeah, we have all the wrenches here tonight. Sherryd is here, Kelly's here? Uh oh, Dennis Sweeney in the damn building? What's up, Dennis? I just try to call you through through Twitter and then they have an audio function. I tried to call you because of the fact that I don't have your phone number. So so yeah, so Kelly, Sherry's here, Deborah, what's up? Homes from Franklin? Who? Man? I cannot wait to come back to Franklin, Debra. I can't tell you. It makes me feel so good just being in Franklin. It makes me feel wonderful. All right, so uh, space for a man, all right. So I'm wearing this as woodstock as a sign of peace and unity. Is why I wore this shirt tonight. You guys have seen it before. But oh okay, so that's resistance to silence. I thought that was the Tracy and Dana, thank you so much. That's where you can see Jen and Beatriz there are a lot more pleasant to look at than I am. But such as life. So we came to talk about the community and the drama that unfolded and try to together come up with a framework that I think can help what's happened. Perhaps, And that's a big that's a big maybe, right because we have hurt feeling and we have harsh words that have been exchanged. Can't do it, DJ, I don't know, Yeah, thank you, thank you, Jules. I don't know why. Uh, because when I click it, it doesn't have that it doesn't give me that option. So I'm gonna end up. I'm gonna end up. Hey, look at that. Hey, Ken Hathaway from Nottingham is here. Hello, Ken, one love to mister missus Sweeney and Rita of course and bach fa one foe. Hey you like me now?
Speaker 3: Homegirl and look at that all the way from Manchester in the north of England.
Speaker 1: Manchester, Christine Mitchell. Hello, I am well and I'm happy to be here with you. Guys. I love you too, love you to, I love man. There's so much love in this chat man that you can't you can't but be like super excited. If you're on Twitter and you want to tweet out this YouTube, that would be really awesome. If you want to hit the like button, that would also be awesome. Cello, I love Yello. Sherry's a New Yorker like me.
Speaker 3: So oh and look we got the fourth modern here, Jessica and bzy miss Jessica, and oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: The legend.
Speaker 2: Terry Robbins. Hi, Terry Robbins, how already love my new friend. Happy Thanksgiving to you, ma'am. I'm gonna be happy to get out of that turkey tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If you would hit the like button, if you are watching on YouTube and you would want to share this on Twitter, that would be really awesome of you and hashti ad free Karen Reid as you do that. Okay, so I guess we can start to talk about this, and please if you would chime in with your thoughts on what I'm saying, and then we'll go from there. Probably we're only gonna do an hour tonight. That's probably all we'll need to get through this. Uh but yeah, everybody's saying hello to everybody. Christine Mitchell, Terry and Cherry Dezy Cherry Dee also known as Shrry Dizzel. All right, so here we go, So just real quickly. Obviously everybody is quite aware that there was obviously a gala that a lot of the content creators came out for. Melnie flew in or drove in from Nueva York. Obviously the Glare flew in again and has been there even since today and went to Coot and Michael Moyers's got Yeah and Notholk, you know, obviously Turtle Boy, Kim Mark Betteroh, you know, one of us, Mizzy was there. There was a number of people there, and obviously there's a lot of people that deserve to be there that weren't there. I am not one of those people much as any one of us. So let's let's kind of start to deconstruct this and then we'll put it back together. Every everyone. Yeah, man, there's there was so much love. Yeah, put something in caps if you want to talk to me or or or share an idea with me. But yeah, everybody just loved Terry and the other beautiful ladies the other night. You guys just really Terry. I mean the amount of views we had. We had something like thirty seven hundred views the next day after y'all's episode. So you just, guys, really really wowed the people who are fans of calling all beings And I thank you for that, okay, uh, And I know everybody is so friendly hare. I just love you guys. You are totally the the CAV audience that I would hope for. So let's go. So we had the gala and then there this morning. I'm very fortunate to have spoken with one of the organizers of the event. Yesterday after work, I got to speak with one of the organized guys who helped organize that event, the Queen of Dean you not kidding say it again, Sherry Dean, the Queen of Dean, Terry Robbins. Can I get a man? All right? So so I spoke with one of the organizers. I got to speak with someone who was an attendee in Scott McGinnis and then this morning, Uh, somebody from the area shared with me what some of the dialogue was between our friend Aidan Turtle Boy and our other friend Rita Lombardi and Rita I only know I got to meet her at the Halloween party. She has absolutely no idea who I am, which is fine and she shouldn't know who I am. Hey, Carrie B Welcome to a new a new and Hi Carrie. Actually I think you have been here, but not in a while, so correct me if I'm wrong on that. Carrie. I'm gonna just get a drink of water because, like I said, I'm just out of work, woof down a little bit of food. So so you have those two that went at it a little bit, And this is what I would want to say to both parties, both content creators who were in attendance and folks that should have been invited and we're not. And you can argue whether they should have been invited or not. We're talking about, you know, essentially, who deserve to be invited. People that are going to the standouts and that are warriors for this movement that show up. Uh yeah, yes, yeah, yes, I know I've seen you before. It's just been a while, Thank you very much, and the same to you. Love. If I could make that symbol and make it look good, I don't know. So there were hurt feelings obviously on both sides of this, and understandably so. And I think that's the key word here, is that we have to as humans. And then you know, you learn this in yoga training exactly is that is to create open up space, is to open up space for people that disagree. So if I'm an attendee of that event and I'm a content creator, and obviously I'm extremely excited, Yeah and and yeah, they said it was mainly family. You can parse this out any way you want to write. What I'm saying is that if you is not, I'm not trying to make an excuse for one side or the other. Oh, it was mainly family, and therefore you have to be understanding. No, you don't necessarily have to. We have to open up space for people to feel differently. Okay, So you have a hello Dennis Sweeney. As I was saying earlier, Dennis, I tried to call you on Twitter because I don't have your phone number. I was unsuccessful in doing so, but I wanted to touch base with you, Yes, exactly. Yeah, if I didn't announce you, it's just because I'm talking and I have to digress in order to say hello. But I love the fact that every one of you is here. So yeah, I tried to call Dennis because I wanted to hear his perspective before going on air, because I've been working on Space Force all day and then I have to immediately drive home in thirty minutes and get on air and speak about free Karen Reid. But believe you me, when I get a break and I can get to my cell phone, I am always checking in to see what's happening with you guys, what's happening in Canton, what's happening at standouts, all these kinds of things. I'm always checking in, and I'm always wanting to see that you're okay and know how you're feeling. So I did get to speak with Scott who spoke with Dennis. Thank you, brother. I appreciate that Dennis. I did get to speak with Scott who spoke with Dennis. And there are a lot of people like Dennis that should have been invited. Frankly, but now gets to the part of not that we feel the way we feel, we're allowed to feel how we feel. The issue is to open up space that someone feels or views this situation through a different lens and from a different perspective. So for the content creators there obviously feel that. Look, this was mostly family. There was only a smattering of content creators there. Out of the two hundred people, we were a very very small percentage. This was organized. I'm not going to say who was organized by. I know one of the people. I'm not going to necessarily name that person if they're if their name is not out there, but I spoke with one of them, and they invited. It was based as a fundraiser. Now, does that I also think that these folks from Canton that stand out that they should have been invited. Is it my right to say that? Do they have a right to feel differently? Absolutely? Is somebody wrong here? No, nobody's wrong. And so the content creators are are saying that, and I I understand and respect that. And I'm gonna tell you I want you to I want you to listen to this show through the filter of I have not watched Brian Ltl's coverage on this. I have not watched Mike's coverage on this. I have not watched Kim's coverage on this, or Turtle Boy's coverage or anybody's coverage on this. These are my organic thoughts, having spoken with Scott and gotten his perspective for nearly an hour and forty five minutes, having spoken with one of the organizers, having spoke with other people who are standout warriors, and then hearing their thoughts. So that's where I'm coming to you from. I have not consumed one minute of someone else's content that I am responding to. I am not responding to anybody's content. I am only responding to the little bit of information that I've been given and what I'd like to encourage us all to do, because we're all a family here, and I'm going to post this in the chat. We are the hashtag FK are family here, we are one hundred there we go okay, So we are the free care and read family, and families will have disagreements and arguments and fights and and say DJ DJ DJ, trying let me see what Cherry has to say, because Cherry's really really smart, trying to explain helping people not to feel left out, helping people not to feel less important, as all are important in this movement. And that's that's one hundred percent right. So what are we doing about that? So let me talk about what we're doing. We're going to have in fk our dinner. We are going to have some stars there. I have. I don't want to name them and put them on blast, but I have a couple of stars confirmed. One is a maybe, and I've reached out to two others today after getting word early this morning at five point forty from someone in town about how people were feeling. So this dinner that we're setting up, I can only book two tables at the Tavern on the Square, January twelfth, at six thirty pm in Debtum. Now why is that? The reason is because, thank you, Kelly Love. The reason is because they would only without me booking a room which included service charges, which includes a buffet, food and a per head amount and all this kind of stuff, I was able to book two tables of ten. And beyond that, I would like to invite people to come and book a table and join us, and we'll all gather together and mill about and intermingle with one another, and I will get as many of the stars there as I can, as we'll say as to me. Essentially, I'm not going to put their names out there because I don't want to. I don't want to put them on blast in case they can't come. We don't know if they're going to be able to come. Yes, our friends from the UK who stay up, stay up late. We love it, so okay, So that's what we're going to do. I also want to say to you that this is not the last one that we're going to do. This is the first one we're going to do. And perhaps we'll wait a quarter, you know, like three months, and we'll do another one and I will fly back from Colorado in order to join you at that. I also plan on being at the Standout as well on that Sunday, January twelfth, and then go to the dinner. Part of it is going to be I might have to get somebody to pick up brit because Britt is going to come in around eleven or so from Florida, and I'm afraid I would miss I don't know if I'm going to miss the Standout, so because I'm going to be coming from New York over to Massachusetts, so I'm going to endeavor to organize this dinner and more dinners and whereby us, you know, fans of the content creators and fans of the stars, and people who stand out and have put their literally their sweat and their tears. I won't say blood because hopefully none of them been bloodied yet, but they're sweat and their tears into These standouts can come to these dinners and hang out with the stars and essentially that's what you did at the Halloween party. And we will endeavor to do more dinners and just get as many people as we can. As Dennis said, it will be a great time. These people are phenomenal. I know that, which is why I'm I'm committing to coming to this one, and I'll and I'll come to another one. I may have some stuff to do at Dean as well. Hopefully some some thing's going on at Dean that I can attend and and maybe it'll it'll all fit together. But it doesn't matter if I have to buy a plane ticket and come out there, I'll buy a plane ticket and come out there, simple as that, easy speasy. Now let's get to how we feel. And I want to use somebody who has pissed many of us off that we've been a little upset with, you know, But somebody that you know also has contributed to community in Sean. And the reason I bring up Sean is not to bring up all the drama, but Sean obviously was hurt by that he didn't receive a message of condolence from Karen, whether it be an emoji, a text, or what have you. And what I want to say about that is Sean has a right to feel that way. And even though I even though I will and we'll we'll tag this Ken because I'll get you here in the second brother, even though I wouldn't have gotten upset if if I had spoken with Karen and we had developed some you know, I've been a closer advocate and she and I had a death in the family and she didn't message me. It's not something that would really bother me or that I would go on air and talk about. But Sean has a right to feel that way. Now does that mean that okay it's okay for him to take a plunger and to make an explosion and blow up the community. No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't I wouldn't endure something like that, okay. But the whole part is about understanding that just because you don't feel a certain way about an issue doesn't mean that someone else doesn't have another right to feel about it. So if you're a content creator and you attended the event, you have to open up space and say, you know what, I can understand why one of these standout warriors is upset and wanted to be involved and wanted to be there and deserve to be there. And that is the key part of it. That's the key part of it, okay.
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 1: Is that is that people open up space that someone has a different feel of it. If you are a standout warrior and you are looking at a content creator who was invited to this event and they said, look, I was invited. I didn't create the guest list. It wasn't my you know, I didn't have the authority to invite others. And by the way, there was a whole bunch of Karen Reied's family and friends there and it was it was men as a fundraiser. I don't I didn't do anything. I didn't mean for anyone to be left out. I I, as as a standout warrior, can should be able to open up space for that content creator and understand that instead of talking past each other, maybe what happened with our brother Aiden and our sister Rita, Maybe they're talking past one another. Right, they're not meeting and having a conversation. One is here and the other one's here. They're talking, but they're talking here and talking here. They didn't meet here and have a conversation. Okay, So so that is, you know what I am thinking about relative to how we can look at this and not be angry and upset. But you know, and it's okay. It's okay to feel angry and upset. Do you think I didn't want to be invited? Of course I did. Everybody wanted to be Everybody who's in this chat right now wanted to be invited. We all wanted to be invited. Okay, I wanted to be invited. I don't I want to be there among my colleagues, the content creators. But then when I look at it, do I deserve to be there out of this, out of all the people. No, I don't deserve to be there. Would I have wanted? Would I have given my ticket to a Dennis Sweeney or somebody like that. Yes, I would have done that, because that's you know that that that's the kind of those are people that deserve to be there, people that have stood out and really really put themselves on the line here, maybe put their safety on the line. You know, Terry talks all the time about lucy nut, lucy lugnuts. You know that someone loosened the lug nuts on her car. You think that was an accident that all of a sudden they loosened the lugnuts on her car. No, it's it's not an accent. Let's let's go into some of the chat and get what you guys have to say. So, yes, and it's perfectly okay to lose it. You know, I lost my mom too in nineteen ninety four. That was what eight years after our left Dean or less. Yeah, so eight years after our left Dean, I lost my mom. And not everybody reached out and was compassionate, and and and and not. Even just because someone didn't reach out to you doesn't mean that they didn't you know, they don't feel a certain way about it. But Sean is okay, it's okay that he was hurt by that. Now, I don't think that should have manifested itself, perhaps in the way it did. So let's let's go through the comments. We're gonna go up and I'm gonna try to get I'm gonna try to get to you guys. So let me let me start with Ken here, and let's let's start with Sheridy Dennis Sweeney speaking, saying it out loud, the truth, love wins. Working together, we get more done. That's correct. Let's get Ken here. Ken is saying, yes, it's ten to one when miss it think the thing is my other half who's DJ's best, biggest fan and me to you know, and someone who's genuine. Thank you so much, sir, I appreciate that. And I don't know your wife's name, but please pass on a hug from me. I would really appreciate that. Please pass the pepper. What a legend she is. Just yeah, Jesus, just awesome. Hope to meet you. I'm headed there from New York road trips. Sean can't feel however, keep it private. No, yeah, absolutely, yeah, that was our point right there. It's it's it's not how he manifested it. It manifested itself in a way that was not constructive for our community, right, it ended up being a net negative so that part I can disagree with him on right and and he could disagree with me on stuff, but the point is is he's allowed to feel hurt. Okay, I gotta make sure your name's on there too. So what we aim to do, please pass the peppa is we aim to get We've booked two tables, but we want people to book other tables. So I'm encouraging you to book other tables so that we just can take over like a whole area of the restaurant. They're only gonna let me book two, or they're going to make me book their big room, which I don't want to do. So I would like you to call the restaurant and book a table if you can, and just so that we we're all gonna be able to get together and mill about. Even if we're not sitting at the same table as I'm romping on a burger, we're all gonna be intermingling and talking and having a beer or something like that. Okay, let us keep going. I am looking forward to meeting you, as I know everybody else is Kelly who's coming from Rhode Island. Let's see these are all hellos, and I'm not gonna let's see, I wish I could attend the meal of food. Yes, I wish I could could get you up there to Jules. Uh, thank you for addressing Sean. You've hit the nail on the head. You've just shown. But yes, we are all different, and we have to we just have to allow Sean that he's allowed to feel a certain way, even if if the way that he expressed himself was negative to the community and frankly didn't help anything. Different, all different. So Sherry, I'll tell you what, Sherry, you're Are you channeling Julie because Julie usually, as Julie is the wise, all these these comments and it's like you and Julie are birds of a feather, all different levels of disappointment, sadness, mixture of feelings from so many people. It's because we've all felt invested, right, and the folks that are there standing out like this gentleman here, feel really, really, really invested. There isn't one content creator that knows the woman and people, that knows what the women and people have been through. You know what You're You're probably right, Dennis, because the content creators are not out there every week with you guys. Yes, But what I will tell you, Dennis, is I'm an EmPATH, and even though I'm not there, I understand. Even though I haven't experienced what you have, I understand it and I appreciate it. And that's why I understand why you're upset, and that the content creators also need to understand why you're upset, you know, because they can't look at it through the prism of oh, I just went to this and this just happened, and this was a situation. They need to try to look at it through your eyes, okay, And if you're talking to a nurse Kim, you have to kind of look at it through her eyes. She was invited, she got a ticket, she went, She didn't know what who else was invited. She didn't know who she was gonna encounter there. More than likely, I'm gonna assume that, and she just showed up and then all of a sudden people are angry. Is that her fault? Anybody? And Jewels was twenty I think I was. I was a little older than you. Jewels. I think I was about twenty eight. I can't remember now, I'm lost in my times. But yeah. Usually Jewles figures out what I think. She basically will put in the chat what I'm thinking before I think it or before I comes out of my mouth. You guys are really amazing though. Okay, so Kelly says, my feeling is I would have fomo is. I don't know what fomo means, so you're gonna have to if I was one of the first to go to standouts and didn't get invited, but I would keep it to myself. That's just me. So yeah. So so now Kelly, you following along with what I was saying earlier, I wouldn't. I wouldn't necessarily espouse what Sean is and go on air and said, oh, you know, Karen Reid could have could have sent me a you know, a condolence message when my brother Brian and my dad died. So I wouldn't have gone air and air and said that. But I don't hold it against Sean for feeling that way. He's allowed to feel that way, and he's allowed to say that he feels that way. Now, would I have deep tried a deep six Karen, you know, messed with you know, put my all my stuff on her and my drama on her when she's going through hard time. I would not have done that. But if him saying, you know, I really wish Karen would have said I I've she should. She didn't even send me a condolence message from He's allowed to feel that way and he's allowed to say that, and that's okay. All the other stuff I'm not I'm not condoning. I'm not agreeing with. I'm not signing off on what is this? Know, I don't know. Got something from please pass the pepper on Twitter? Thank you, love you are you are so incredibly supportive. I really can't thank you enough. And I'm looking forward to having a non alcoholic beer because I got to drive Brent back to the hotel that night, so I got to make sure I'm I'm sober, so I might have a beer at the beginning and that and then in oduels after that. Okay, So here's Terry the legend man. We got it every time for Terry Robbins, my homegirl from Dean. There were five of us who had our lug nuts loosened the standout. I had heard that Terry before I even met you, love and that it makes me sick that that people did that, and I would love to get get my hands and maybe even a rear naked choke on somebody that did that. More than that. Perhaps, Uh, stress and grief can make people volatile. Leslie Bloomfield, Hi are you? Leslie? You are correct? You are correct, and people will act out of emotion, and now's the time to just settle down. Heal understand someone has a different perspective we saying. We could say, for Mike, Mike was invited there. He went there, he didn't know, he didn't organize it, he didn't know who's going to be there. He noticed that there was a few content creators and doesn't understand why people are mad. Well, Mike, you know, Mike needs to understand why people are mad, and he also the people that are mad need to understand that Mike didn't know. Mike went there as a guest. And I'm you know, I mean if I would have went there, I wouldn't have known what I was in for and I would have been tap dancing right along with them, right. But I understand why why stand out people need to have been invited to this? Absolutely they should have in my opinion, gone down the line gotten a Scott and had said, Scott, you know, give me you know twenty five people or thirty people, whatever, whatever that number would be, that are standout warriors that need to come to this thing. You know, I spoke with Beatrice. Even Beatrice doesn't think that she should have been one of them because she hasn't been there as much as some other people. Ma, set or tell me how to said that? Is that SETI or set I don't think people should underestimation his parent and feels slighted. Well, I'm not going to get into the Frankly, I'm not doing a Sean Die tribe or conspiracy theory. The whole purpose of what I'm saying to you, Ma is he is a that's looking at the whole, the entire thirty thousand foot view of what went on with him. What I'm trying to do is say he's allowed to feel hurt about something. And even if you don't think, or me, dj I don't think I would have been hurt by that, Sean is allowed to feel hurt. That's the point. We don't all have to have the same tolerance or view everything through the same lens. We have to understand Sean was hurt. People need to understand why Rito and Dennis were hurt and accept that and understand, yes, that's okay. They have a right to feel that way. It's legitimate. It's not out of finnair. Even if if I wouldn't have been hurt, and frankly, if you know, I would have been hurt probably if I was one of those guys, Okay, I would be. I would do anything to be able to call my mom again. Yeah, I'll say the same thing. My mom was my favorite person in my family. She was the closest person to me. Her name was Mali. She was I don't want to say buried. She was cremated and put at a Jewish cemetery in a inside a room with you know, in Boca, and they closed that place. And frankly, I don't know where she is. I need to like go to Boca and try to find her, all right, let's su Yes, Sherry Dee. There are seven stages of grief and some people get stuck in one of them, absolutely, and I agree with that. Please pass the peppers, give me an amen. I'm very scary what happened. I spoke with her son Jason. He was just beside himself as he would about his beautiful mom and someone trying to kill his mom for standing out. There's a saying about grief I learned when my brother was murdered. I want to say that to you guys again in the chat who maybe haven't internalized what Jessica just said. There's a saying about grief I learned when my brother was murdered her brother. Grief is like a boat. Not everyone is always in the same boat, or even in the boat. So thank you so much, Jessica. I was not aware of that about your brother. And perhaps we'll have a phone call and I can hear about him sometime. Do you know the seven stages? There we go, Dennis. We could care less about a party. Karen knows how we feel, and that's all that matters. The party we want is when Karen walks down those steps free. Now that's it. That's it right there. I mean, that's what it's all about. But people feeling hurt, you know, totally understandable. And there's gonna be more parties to come. There's gonna be this party. We're all do more parties, and then there's gonna be a big, big, big party. When she's like you said, when she's a free woman. I imagine I spoke with one of our friends about this from Canton. I mean, I imagine there could be a hotel ballroom that holds four hundred people for that, you know, or more so. Yeah, I think there's going to be a big party when Karen is finally free of all this. And I pray that that day comes. Lord, here a prayer. Christine Mitchell DJ. My husband and I lost a grandchild two years ago. He was only three years old. Oh my god, you lose a three year old. I don't have kids, but oh my god. And some people say horrible things. What could they possibly say to you? But we have our faith and each other and that's all we need. Boy. I'll tell you what between you and Ken, you guys really have together families where there's clearly a lot of love in there. I Christine, you and I are going to have to have a dialogue off air because I want to know what horrible thing somebody would say to a grandmother who lost a child of three. So you and I need to get together off air and talk about that with you. So that that one was for Christine obviously, just getting in my Brutus had layering surgery set back. I'll look into it for sure, and that is Brutus. That is her dog that had the throat surgery, and I hope that he is okay, because you know how we love the doggies around here. Sorry, I said there are five denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance and call one more time. If you are watching, and if you would be kind enough to strike the like button on your YouTube, I would greatly appreciate that to help our our algorithm and get people to understand that we're doing quality work over here, I hope. And if we're not doing quality work, I encourage any of you to reach out to me and tell me what would make it better and what perhaps I could I could bring that would that would make the show better. Additionally, we are having Jason this weekend Jason Broyle's a aka not Hailey Wallbrickt And then next weekend is the Listener round Table, so we have some people booked for that. Sherry is going to be on that. I think, Kelly maybe on that. I'm not sure. I know Sarah is going to be on that. She's not in the chat this evening, Christine Christina Rasmussen is going to be in that. So if you would like, any of you would like to be on this listener roundtable or the next Listener round table, please let me know, because that's what we're offering to the members. Because you have been kind enough to become a member of the show, we are going to offer you to come on air and join us on air and have a discussion. So we thought that would be kind of neat exactly. Dennis Sweeney secure Gillette for the Not Guilty celebration, Oh Gillette Stadium. Let's see a lot of people get stuck at anger depression many news. Yes, absolutely, we've all met people like that and may haven't we We've met people that are perpetually angry and upset about something. It's difficult. May your grand baby sore? Sweetly, Christine, These are typical Julie comments that you would hear. She always knows the right words, you know. Julie's you know, been suffering a little bit. She's been sick. But I'm gonna I tell you, man, when she is feeling well, her mind works incredibly quickly. Ty VM. But some people do say hurtful things. I'm not sure what TYVM means but will Hopefully we're gonna get a chance to talk. Yeah. Yeah, this is uh, this is something that's just unbelievable and untenable. Hopefully we're going to get to talk about it. And Christina is welcome to come on air and talk as well. She knows that Lauren Mars ninety nine welcome. Hi. I believe the creators that were there were united as a draw for the family and friends to the fundraiser. DONI a basket's Raffle centerment. Yes, yeah, absolutely so, Yeah, I understand there. You're what you're saying is true, Lauren. There's reasons why that people were invited. Yes, people want to see these stars. This is the reason why I've invited him to our dinner, because I know that people want to meet some of these stars. So we have confirm We have a solid confirmation on two. I haven't got a solid confirmation on third, and I've invited two others. At the very least, I'm gonna be there, BRIT's gonna be there, Beatrice is going to be there, and we're all gonna have dinner and up, let's see Dennis Scott. You know, Kelly, there's gonna be a whole bunch of police. Pass the Pepper said, she's gonna be there. There's a whole bunch of people that are gonna be there. John Como is gonna be there. A bunch of us are going to be there. So you're gonna have fun. No matter what, We're gonna try to get the stars there. If they say yes, great. I'm pretty sure that one of the big stars is going to be there, pretty sure. Thank you, Thank you Christ, thank you for sharing with us a tragedy. I'm sure that it's not difficult, uh, not easy to speak about. And that's why I you know, I wanted to offer up that prayer for you, and and I hope to speak with you at some point. So Amma is saying people are awful. When a good friend of mine died in motorcycle acts and his twenties, people were telling the mothers snap out of it and get over it. Yeah. I mean, as you know, m A, humans are capable of the most kindest, gracious things, and then there are others who are you know, just capable of incredible cruelty, and the arc of history shows that you know they should. You know, you've seen mother Teresa's you know. I saw something on Twitter the other day a guy who drives hundreds of miles to buy water and fill his truck to bring it to areas where animals are deprived of water and to put that water out for animals. I mean, only people do that that have an incredible kindness in their heart, and then you have people like you know, that would torture and kill somebody. So unfortunately, it's everywhere in between. So we know what we're striving to do. As it turns out, one of our mods, Kelly, Kelly Real Irish, Thank you so much, Kelly, gifting five new Calling All Beings memberships. So we're gonna have five new members as a result of Kelly. Thank you, thank you, thank you love so much. I appreciate you. Okay, now we're gonna show this one. Karen reidstandouts dot com if you would like to your local or can get there and you would like to join, Dennis and Brenda and Scott and Beatriz and SD and he can name some of the others. I don't want to pretend that I know all of them. And Rita I'm familiar with, gen o'donald, I don't know how often he's there, but so I have not been to one yet, but so I pray that people will come and join in, and that one's probably way at the top of the chat. We want to get that, Karen read a donation fund business charity. We're all alloud to have our own feelings. It's how we communicate those feelings other exactly. It's all in the messaging, right. There can be a dinner fundraiser for well, that's what we're doing. So if you're not aware of that chronic illusions, we're doing one January twelfth for Standout Warriors at in Debham at the Tavern on the Square in debt Ham, which is I guess near the Capitol Grill, January twelfth at six thirty So stand Out Warriors come and join us, book a table. Just because we are not able to book a portion of the restaurant in my hometown, my hometown Italian restaurant which is called the Paradise Restaurant in Verplank, I can book, I can book half the restaurant, I can book a quarter of the restaurant, I can book three quarters of the restaurant. I don't have the ability to do that in Debham, Massachusetts. So come and join us chronic illusions. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Yeah, this is all about woodstock and coming together. We agree with you there. Yeah. I don't want to get into the thing for Sean Christine. I just don't want to get into that. I didn't Hello Leanne, my new friend from Dean College, my fellow Dino, Hello, love, Welcome. I didn't want to do this tonight to talk about Sean. I wanted to talk about that. Sean has a right to feel the way he feels. That was the purpose of this. I know him late, but it's mine right and not a thank you to the movement. Yes, I hear you loud and clear, Lauren, and I think we have espoused what it was, what we're saying, and maybe this may not resonate with you, but perhaps if I address you directly, it will. Irrespective of what the purpose of the fundraiser was and its intention was, if you are somebody who is spending your weekends to go out there and stand out and hold a sign that says free Karen Reid, do you understand how someone might be upset by that and they might say I should have been invited, and they have a right to feel that way. You as the organizer, may have a right to say, well, okay, I don't feel you work because I was after raising money because my family member here is five million dollars plus maybe five and a half million dollars in debt. So we all have to open space for someone to feel different. So, irrespective of what you're understanding that it was a fundraiser for family and friends, not to thank you to the movement, you, I think can appreciate how someone who has donated a lot of their time that you and I perhaps haven't to feel. I really feel like I should have been invited to that. They're allowed to feel that way, and we have to open up that space. We have to create that space for them. That's that's what love is all about. Both sides need to understand. But definitely you don't want to deprive people who have put in the effort. Because remember, remember Lauren, In Latin, there is a phrase that we've used in the Air Force called it goes acta non verba, which means deeds not words, deeds not words. So what you're hearing here is words out of my mouth. Okay, you're just hearing words what you see with Dennis and Brenda and Scott and Tom Cpu and Rita and Beatriz and sd and all these people are there actually going out on the street and doing something and putting their time and their effort that they could use for something else. You have to give an enormous amount of respect for that, because they are deeds, not words, acta non verba. That's something that we all have to understand in respect. Does that mean that without exception, Okay, they had to have been invited or somebody's wrong. No, it doesn't mean that the standout warrior also needs to understand what the other folks were doing, uh, and that it wasn't meant to be a slight and everybody needs to understand that as long as Scott was there, that's all that counts. Period. So I spoke with Scott and he credited his good friend Dennis with saying, exactly what's on the screen right there, that's what Scott did. He said, I spoke with Dennis and Dennis told me, if you're there, that's all the counts. Does Scott feel bad? Sure he does, because he was like, where are all my people that I'm at the standout with no we no, we we understand that. We understand that there was something. It's you you're missing. This is not a right or wrong thing. We're not doing right and wrong here. You know, our country likes to do it's either black or it's white, it's red or it's blue. It's Republican, ers, Democrats, conservative of liberal. We don't do politics here. There are nuances. The world is shades of gray. See that color behind me, this blue gray is that everybody has a right to feel a certain way. There's not a right and a wrong. We know that there's a backstory. That doesn't necessarily mean that the folks who have been aggrieved don't have a right to be They certainly do. Hey, Carla, Carla from Holland. I'm so glad you said that, because if I would have said Denmark or Sweden, you might have slapped me from Harlan, Hi, Carla. Carla usually doesn't make all the lives, but show comment afterward, probably because it's butt ass late at night there, So thank you Carla for tuning in love what you're doing DJ. Everybody's the owner of their own feelings, but I am sure that reacting quickly isn't always the most wise thing to do. Wait and think. Love from Holland I have a salute for you. Love right there, because she's one hundred percent right. Let me not the part where she's saying something nice about me. I want to get to this part. Everybody is the owner of their own feelings. But I am sure that reacting too quickly isn't always the most wise thing to do. Wait and think. That's not something that's easy to do. Heartwarming to hear Tommy say Scott was his plus one. Absolutely absolutely Tom's cpu and Scott that is awesome. Is awesome, Ricarl Ken, we are all guilty of this. I'm guilty of this. I am guilty of the same thing. But we're talking it over to be able to open create space for others to feel differently and not and to understand that they have a right to feel aggrieved. That's okay, and we can understand and internalize that it's okay. I don't care what their intention was with the event. You have to understand these people. And by the same contrast, if you're one of these standout people and you're looking at a family member, I don't know they're looking to raise as much money as they can this woman is drowning in debt, so we all can look at one another's perspective and go, you know, it's okay. Let's get to M's comment here when he's obviously a man. I mentioned that earlier when I was widowed, I came to find that widowhood is profound solitude. Others may walk the path at the same time, but each of us walks it alone. Yeah. Yeah, thank you for sharing that. And I hope that you find happiness even though your partner who's gone in body though, but they remained in spirit. I'm sure you know that. Hello sees the day, how are you? Yeah, I know, Dennis. Dennis is just such a wonderful human being. I got to meet him, and I can't wait to meet him again. He recognized me, I guess at the Halloween party and stood up from the table and we shook hands and we spoke, and he introduced me to his wife, Brenda, and man, it was I was just like wow, man, I mean, I flew I'm so glad that I flew out from Colorado for this because it was just great. Yes, thank you for being here, Carla, says Sherry d I am old now, but in the past. I was guilty too, aren't we all right? Now? You're not old only you know age is a number, your spirit is young. You're here, Julie says, my sympathy my first husband past. I understand very quality work. I hope he means the show because, believe me, I'm looking to improve the show and get better. I need to get better. Guess I'm a boomer at this point. How many more years before I learn? You're not a boomer, Scherry, You're younger than me. Thank you, guys, Love you, Julie Ferrol, Thank you, Jess. Dennis says, I don't know why someone says I was hurt. I didn't care myself. Just want Karen free and the merors. I don't speak for the women I speak they be yes. Forgive me if I'm attributing this to you, Dennis, so forgive me that I don't. I don't mean to attribute comments directly to you. It could be somebody else, another standout warrior. There's many Dina. I forgot to mention Dina. The cancers bones left with Wow. Wow, Julie, you're an extraordinary lady. Here's another one. I think you do very quality work as always been the positive. Thank you, Jen. Jen is going to come to the dinner as well. I need to grab my spot. I'll do it tomorrow. Your spot, you're in man, Come on, Jess, if you want to fly out from Chicago, we'd love to have you. Follow Calling All Beings on x SO at Calling Beings is the show. That's the show Calling All Beings, and then I am at Call All Beings. As you see, when I remove this, you'll see that that's my Twitter handle. I think you guys probably already know that. Yeah, Julie Is. I spoke with her yesterday. She's been struggling a little bit. Let's see Bill come from Yeah, yeah, it will come for all of us. And look who's here. Hey, Christina Rasmussen from Indiana. She is the free Karen Reid Warrior from Indiana. So, Dennis, when you're out there and your sweating or you're freezing and you're holding your sign, I want you to know that there's somebody from Indiana that is thinking about you, that wrote a letter to the Canon select Board, that took her time to do that, that cares so deeply, and I can't say not every day, but we talk and she's always thinking about what you guys are doing and how you're doing. So you were very, very very lucky to have Christina in the movement. She's extremely passionate about this and we're going to see her on air next the next show after this week, all right, and I'm on the other side of the country, so I'll be there in spirit, yes, but you are welcome to be here. A meal of Food. January twelfth, six thirty pm, Tavern on the Square in Dedham, January twelfth, Kelly, Oh my Kelly, thank you, Thank you again. Love someone gift, Someone gifted ten Oh Sherry d thank you so much. Love. I appreciate it. I appreciate that because we've got all kinds of new members. I think even Kim accepted a membership, which was very very kind. Nurse k one of my very very favorite content creators, one of the best. There is uh, side bah, what's going on? And grill um Yes, yes, health comes number one. Love. Uh, there's Patty Murfy Krud. I just saw your thank you love well, you're here and I appreciate that. And we've been an hour, so it's probably about oh, thank you so much, sidebar and grill thank you thank you so much. You guys are so incredibly kind. So yeah, you know, I I do the best I can. I'm a flawed person like everybody uh that's here, that's upset. It's very difficult. And guess what, Terry Robbins, I'll be there, my homegirl. So so I think it's about time to close the show for the evening. We've been an hour. If there's any final comments, let's get him in there. Because I love to thank you Jules for bringing that love. I love to get your comments. And one of the cool things about doing these shows, because typically I'm interviewing someone and I don't like to do solo lives, but one of the gifts of doing it is that I get to focus solely on what you're saying and interact with you and what we what we aim to do is to yes right, is to see our flaws. This is it. I mean, there's exactly. I am not as good and smart a person as I hope to be next year. But yeah, I hope to get the I hope to get the call in feature going so that you can call in. Obviously, any of you are invited on a listener round table that you want to come on Christina, thank you, thank you so much. Thank you for coming in, my friend. I really appreciate it. And so yeah, you're you're all welcome to do that. We are proud to have you. And let me just go. I want to recognize one more time if I may, so, if you could, fine, man, I got to go way to the top of the chat. I want to thank Kelly for memberships. Thank you so very much. Sherry Diesel, thank you for ten memberships, Sidebar and Grill. Thank you so much. I don't know how long you I know I've seen you lately. Thank you so much for adding to the show. I really appreciate that. And I also want to get the Karen Reid thing up here because now once we get our okay, I think it's right here. Okay, this is the Karen Read Defense Fund. Pay it to dot com so it's HGTPS Colon forward slash forward slash www dot pay it to dot com so we will endeavor to donate to Karen with these proceeds this month. The YouTube proceeds go to my partner Nathan. We had a cause we donated to last month. This month we will donate to Karen and her defense fund, and I'd also like to see if I can split it up and get some money to Turtle Boy. I don't know how Turtleboy's doing, but with eighteen indictments against him and all the motions, you guys can only imagine, only imagine what what he would be going through with that and how many you know, how many hours of court time that he's going to have to defend there. So yes, Turtle Boy needs help too. So thank you so much, Ken, Thank you my brother from Nottingham, England. Thank you, sir or as we do the British style salute. You lifted my heart and spirit. So I couldn't wait to get off work and come talk to you guys. So and let's see pink, don't don't forget pink Thursday. Okay, pink Thursday? Oh okay cool. I don't think I have a pink anything, Dennis, but I would wear pink on Thursday if I had one. I guess I need to order Dennis. You can tell me where to order some free care and Reid gear, because I don't have anybody tell me where you would think I should should do it, Miss Jessica, Dennis, I can't wait too. Okay, so apparently miss Jessica is going to be there and give you a hug from Chicago. So I expect to see Jessica there on what is the night? It is? January twelfth, Jessica, I will let you know the hotel we're staying at. Britt is staying there. I'm staying there and if you want to stay there as well. Okay, does anyone have Canva for emojis? I have Canva, Kelly, so let me know in the in our private chat that we have on Twitter what I can do for you with Canva. That's how I make all the artwork for the show, and we'll do it Star Drive in two. I don't know what that. Sharry's gonna have to tell me. Sherry is one, so that's smarter than me. This is the Turtle Boy Defense Fund right here. Thank you so much, Julie. Amazing you've done it again, Christina, she ordered from Turtle. You know what's the thing is that all you guys are smarter than me. So you're quicker than me, you're wittier than me. You're smarter than me, and you know what that tells me? Ladies, you all should have YouTube shows that's what you guys should have YouTube shows. So this is the Turtle Boy defense fund. I don't know if that's backslash or Ford slide looks at Ford slash so h g tps colon Ford slash, Forward slash, w W W dot give Give, send go dot com Ford slash that looks like got my may need my my glasses for this loves Golf Bravo eight three tango Golf Bravo eight three tango that is to donate to Turtle Boy, and I also would like to order, so I'll order from his store. Were some free Karen Reid Business TV has merched for Karen Reid and also Brian Hale. Brian Hale, is that the new the young man who just went on who just was acquitted? Tell me about that one, Kelly. It's a fundraiser all day Thursday for Karen. Oh, okay, well then we will so we'll get paid. Uh, I think I think the end of the month. So yeah, I can't wait for the craft fare. I don't know, so you have to tell me about that one, Leanne, stop it, Bud. I don't know if I don't know if that's her dog or if she's talking to me. Uh, she's saying I'm wicked smart. I don't think so. I think you guys I'm seeing I'm seeing you know, Julie, Sherry and Kelly and uh and and and Jess. You guys are all smarter than I am. And Sherry obviously. So micro Dots has some great f car merch. Thank you, Patty, because I love micro Dots. I'm such a big fan of his. So, yeah, I need to go see that. He takes a lot of picks for Karen Reid. Yeah, well I really can't wait. You know, Dennis, if you're on the line, still was Richie micro Dots? Was he at the Halloween party? And did I miss him? Brian Hale Targraphers. Okay, I'm unfamiliar the best photographer. Okay, you telling me to have a YouTube solo show? Yeah? Absolutely, absolutely, man, absolutely, We are all fans of micro Dots, aren't we. Uh, DJ, I need you to stop claiming you're not smart. Okay, okay, okay, all right, I'm not gonna get in trouble with Sherry. I'm not gonna you know, I don't want that smoke. Brian Hall phenomena phenomenal photographer, Dennis, what was the question I just had for you that now I've forgotten. I can't remember now Bama hats, Boma hats for sure, I don't know what a Boma hat is. I'm gonna need to like. Christina's more hip than I am. Just make sure you don't buy bootleg merch. The LV guys just had someone. Yeah, all right, thank you so much, loves. I really appreciate you guys. You guys are awesome, and we will see you Saturday night for the legend. And I'm gonna tell him no Sean drama, no, no, no community drama at all. Oh, Richie was there? That was the question? Thank you? Yeah, man, I wish I would have got to meet Richie and go and say hello to him. So you know what, Dennis, would you invite him for the meal of food? Please? You and I will coordinate offline. Thank you? What's up? Homes sub Homes You are dope my friend, and have a great night. Peace out beings. Yeah, we'll see you Saturday for Jason, so on behalf of Let's see Julie, Sherry, Kelly, Miss Jessica and b Christina Rasmussen. This is DJ saying peace out one love, We'll see you down the road, and as always, we're wondering