Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome to Summerhouse with Sam. I'm your host, sam I Yella and today, once again, we are coming to you from mouse Trap Fitness, the home of CrossFit Mousetrap. Guys, if you're not familiar with mouse Trap Fitness, it's located in beautiful Lake one of this to Florida. And if you're asking yourself, where's link one of this to Florida, Well, guys, basically it is the very Disney side of Orlando. We're less than a mile away from Disney property. So if you are close in the area, you're visiting Disney, you want a good workout, guys, drop by Mousetrap Fitness. Say hello, come on in, let's get in shape together. All right now, I am very excited because today's guest is the one and only mister mo Amuzont. Hello, Mo, Hey, Sarah. How are you doing, Sara?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: How are you? Wonderful? Wonderful? And again I want to thank you for being here for joining me for the podcast. It means the world too.
Speaker 2: Thank you for inviting me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Now for those of you listening and watching, guys, I have known Mo for about a decade. Okay, now, originally here at mouse Trap Fitness adjacent in the same building. Yeah. Absolutely, there was a gift shop in supermarket and Supermarket absolutely and it was great because after a tough workout, we just walk around the corner of the building replenished absolutely whatever we needed we went in. I still remember Linda.
Speaker 2: Linda.
Speaker 1: Linda was the person who was behind the counter. We would just have like nice little conversations. We'd say hello and then we'd be back on our day And Mo, how were you were you the owner?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my family had owned it. My dad was in the super market business back in the nineties on one ninety two, and when he we moved back from Jordan, he bought that store so we could teach us business hospital.
Speaker 1: House, so he had that focus in mind when he made he purchased that business.
Speaker 2: So we went to UCF, we went to Valencia, but during the off times or after school, we will go and work.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and you mentioned you had business on one ninety two. For those of you not familiar with one ninety two, it is the corridor, yes, for Disney Disney basically for a lot what we would refer to as the tourist area, gift shops, hotels, restaurants. Absolutely, and how long did your family have businesses on one two since ninety.
Speaker 2: Four when that moved from Kentucky to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and yeah, I apologize, No, I'm asking because were you alive in nineteen ninety four? Of course I was born in eighty nine. Okay, all right, now you'll have to forgive me. This guy is a young man. To me, he's a young man, and we say that all the time. And I would say, you know, good morning when I see you, and you'd always call me Samo, which always made me smile because I call a lot of people nicknames. Nobody ever calls me a nickname because my name is Sam. Sam, I am what more do you need? You know, it's an easy, quick name, but Samo, and I always appreciated it.
Speaker 2: I'm the only one who calls you Samo. Yeah that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, admittedly your wife started calling me Samo and it always made me smile. Shout out to Missaliana Abuzant guys. Just a quick background. So obviously we know that Moe and his family had businesses here in the tourist corridor of Orlando, but you are also the founder, owner and operator of Abstract to Orlando and that is Florida's premium premiere art experience.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Yes, indeed, absolutely, it's.
Speaker 1: It's one of my favorite places in the whole wide world. And I will have to just admit to everyone listening and watching at home, I worked at Abstract Orlando.
Speaker 2: You were the best.
Speaker 1: Ah, I appreciate it. You guys made it easy. Everybody made it easy for me there, and guys, it really just allowed me to shine. And I want you to know that this podcast is a direct reflection or that this happened is because of Abstract or Landdarks. So I'm just gonna give a quick let's just do a quick bio on Abstract if that's all right, of course.
Speaker 2: So it's funny, continue please.
Speaker 1: No, no, So Abstract Orlando originally opened in.
Speaker 2: What year twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: It was a different name than Massimo Art Gallery right right now? What was? It originally intended to be as an.
Speaker 2: Art gallery to help local artists sell and promote their paintings. It's funny because it was a place where like more than ten artists would display their art and they would have access to the studio. I wanted them to come freely. Let you say, you're grabbing a drink with a buyer and you want to see your art, and you're like, hey, let's go to the gallery. You open up, you show them, you sell, and you leave. But a lot of artists, they were good at making art, but selling art is what's difficult.
Speaker 1: Art. For selling, it's a challenge. Yeah, not all artists are good at the other aspect of absolute art world. And so that was twenty eighteen. Yes what happened. That's the easiest way.
Speaker 2: So I had the gift shop and I had the gallery at the same time. And the gift shop, believe or not, was funding the gallery, meaning that all the of course we weren't selling arts, but we would attempt to. We would do exhibitions, we would host free wine and free cheese to bring people in. Best selling the art was one of the hardest things, Sam, that I've ever done in my life. It was hard. But what made it difficult, Sam, Like you got there has to be like a culture or something in the air to sell art, Like you gotta be like in major cities, you gotta have like for some reason, the client tele the target market that I was attracting maybe weren't into buying arts.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they were coming for the free cheese.
Speaker 2: Was share with them, and of course it's the art itself. Maybe it didn't reflect with certain people, certain target and it has to do with marketing. It had to do with finding your target market. It's just it was one of the hardest things Sam, honestly.
Speaker 1: So at what point did you transition from what it originally was found as to what it became and what it has become now.
Speaker 2: COVID COVID really ignited, so it closed the gift shop. Believe or not. It's a funny story. I think I mentioned a lot, like maybe a month ago. COVID happened and there was no tourists. The van lord here said pay or leave, and I had no other choice, so I left. Do you know how hard is to liquidate a Disney gifts?
Speaker 1: And if you're when I mentioned gift shop, we have something in mind here in Orlando specifically. Okay, it's t shirts, it's mugs, it's glasses, it's hats.
Speaker 2: He changed everything, all those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the stuff. Three for ten, three for.
Speaker 2: Ten, four for ten.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a deal.
Speaker 2: That is a deal, trust me, that's a deal.
Speaker 1: I should have taken advantage of seriously, well for ten that's great. If nothing else, I could have worked out with Mickey Tea right like that. No, that's awesome, it is okay, So you had to close that business, yes, because it wasn't any decision you had made. The decision was made for you. Sure right.
Speaker 2: It was pushing me in the direction that I needed to go, even though I was afraid to let go of something that I knew was good. It's just it was bad timing at the COVID no tourists in town. I was like, you know what, once it picks up, we'll be back to can fine, okay.
Speaker 1: But but it didn't happen. So how did that help you change or transition into what abstract become?
Speaker 2: So my attention back then was half in the gift shop, half in the in the gallery. So with the gift shop being one, I had full focus on making the gallery what it is today. And I took some fixtures from the gallery from the gift shop, I put it into the thing. It's just it really pushed me to jump with both feet versus dipping on both sides.
Speaker 1: You can't have jump into the pool right now, you cannot, okay, And so it's a blessing. It had you focus and hyper focus on abstract and when you transitioned from a gallery for the sale of local artists pieces, how did you decide, Hey, we need to do something else and you landed on instructing guests on how to paint. Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yes, So we offered many different courses. We offered fluid art, which is the one we offered now, which we grew in it three sixty. And I'll share with you more and I'll bring Walt Disney into it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: We tried soap making, candle making, any kind of art experience you could think of, but fluid art is the one that stood out and we were able to grow three sixty. I think there's a story for Walt Disney where I think he went to Louisiana or just other states on a pier and he's like, yeah, let's open Walt Disney World on a Pier's like, I don't like it because the ocean is there. You could only grow one eighty.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can't go all the way around.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's why he opened Rolina so he could do three sixty. So with fluid arts, it opened up to sculptures table, decore so many different things we could paint on resin that just blew up and explo exploded.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. And when you started, do you remember what your options were as a client, as a guest to your establishment, what were their options to paint.
Speaker 2: A basic canvas, only one sized canvas, one cheeseboard. I used to go to Low's and get it cut in the cutting department.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. It's so great.
Speaker 2: So one does and yeah, that's it. Four pieces.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. And let's say you started offering that. I'm just let's say you started on a Monday. Yes, how long was it before you realized we can do this? This? This has a market.
Speaker 2: The minute, the minute, right away, there was no Yeah, it's just we knew that one percent better. If we're doing this today, yeah, I'm We're in it.
Speaker 1: I don't give up. Absolutely. If you're watching, guys, we're looking at our wristbands. He says one percent better. And I want you to know he believes that. And it's not just something that he says one percent better. You walk into abstract, you're gonna see it. You walked by the the employees, the resin room. It's on the wall, like guys, it's it's something he believes in. And we want to talk about a little bit later how you convey your beliefs to your team. But as a member of your team, I am so grateful. Guys. We'll see if we can get into that story about how I joined MO Aleana and their team. It changed my life. And I know that sounds funny and people use that term a lot, but no, it absolutely did. It helped me open up my eyes and realize what I am capable of, you know. And so we'll talk a little bit more about that here in just a minute. But I do want to get back to your partner, right, because a lot of times we mentioned owner operator right mo Abusan, but a lot of times, unfortunately the spouse, your partner, gets overlooked, and I want to make sure that we know that she is integral to the success of Abstract Orlando.
Speaker 2: So we have a nickname for each other. It's called Bendido bandits uh huh, so like Bonnie and Clyde's.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: So my phone her name is Bendida.
Speaker 1: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Bonnie and Clyde. Now let's not talk about what happened to Bonnie and Clyde at the end. Yeah, all right, but we all do. Yeah, absolutely, we're all headed to the same place. No, but Aliana, big shout out. Hello, if you're listening, Aliana, you are probably the heart this worker I've ever I've ever met, and I know a lot guys. If you're listening to this and you just got offended because we know each other, don't be offended. This woman is no joke. First of all, alarm goes off and she works out every morning.
Speaker 2: Every morning at five. I didn't go today, she went.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. So every morning at five she's working out, and then after that it's to the studio or how do we do it? Home, breakfast, shower, to the studio. That's that's yeah, it's amazing and it's so impressive. And guys, there are no days off for these two. Okay, if you have a business, if you believe in your business, there aren't any days off. And We've had many conversations one on one, and I'm always so impressed with young people. You guys are young to me, right, and not just the vision that you guys have, but the drive I think you can have a vision and not the drive and nothing's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Right, dedication, Sam, We know that relies on us whether we eat today or don't. Literally literally, And it's just sometimes it gets a false notion that pictures and videos people see like smiles and they think that we're rolling in it. But it's day by day. It's earned, it's never given. So tomorrow's a new day, another opportunity to get it right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely. So you guys were originally located Abstract Orlando, I mean over on International Drive. It was a very small space.
Speaker 2: Thousand square feet by SeaWorld. Wow.
Speaker 1: Really, I didn't realize. I never knew the square footage a thousand.
Speaker 2: Square feet third of what we are in today.
Speaker 1: That's so impressive, And the reason I think it's impressive is because you were able to accomplish so much in that tiny rectangle. I used to call it, or refer to it as the shoe box because yeah, it was red title. Yeah, you open up the door and you're writing the experience. Yeah, absolutely, you walk in. You would have artwork on the sides to display, and then you would have tables. How many tables did you have? Six? Six? Tables, so three and three right, and then.
Speaker 2: All down the corridor just boom.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then did you have a paint bar?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Course, Okay, So the paint bar is what basically what I'm referring to you, guys, is a setup where you can mix the paints. The instructor could prep everything and then bring it to the tables for the guests that were in the class. And then in the back area little.
Speaker 2: Back room, yeah, took the paintings to dry.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And you also had a restroom. We had one restroom and it was an outstanding by the way, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: I know that sounds funny, but guys, they went next level with the restroom that they had in that location.
Speaker 2: Every bathroom in a business speaks about the owner and management is just how organized and clean they are. And you know a Leana OCD.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely definitely. And I learned so much about taking that extra step, not just doing the minimum, but one extra step. Yeah. Absolutely. So at one point, were you able to transition from the original location a thousand square feet to the location you are currently at?
Speaker 2: So do you mind before we get into that police, I got that location because the landlord was a friend of my brothers. They're Lebanese, very nice family. To rent a space, you got to show financials. Of course I didn't have strong financials.
Speaker 1: They wanted numbers.
Speaker 2: I wanted to know that you get a four to sign a five year lease. I'm not lying to you. I went it out office and I said, okay. He's like, what do you want to use it for? I said, I want to I want to open our gallery in the man he's like in the seventies. He looked at me, He's like, are you sure. Yeah, no financials, threw me the keys, like sign right here, and I signed a five year lease right then and there.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. That's such a blessing because you did that. You still had the gift shop, yes, and the supermarket at the time.
Speaker 2: Just the gift shop.
Speaker 1: Okay, just the gift shop. But at least you had a source of revenue, right of course. And so worst case scenario, and I'm assuming you tell me, is that, well, if this doesn't work out, I can always just have the gift shop. Right But at what point, how far along when you were doing both did the gift shop close? So you started twenty eighteen COVID twenty years.
Speaker 2: Okay, testing, failing big time and learning, offering some experiences here and there. Until COVID happened. We went full full.
Speaker 1: All in. Yeah, all in artwork. Okay, So you close up the gift shop, you start abstract, you start fine tuning. Of course I was mentioning before we started recording that. My last guest, Alan Thompson. He's really big into systems, and I know you and I have definitely talked about systems before. And you guys continue to fine tune and improve your systems, right, That's.
Speaker 2: How you buy your time back, Sam, I don't want to be attached like this is something that Agana's really doing a good job and making me realize. Abstract or Lendo is not Mo, and Mo is not abstractor Lendo, two different identities.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm a funny guy. I like to go to the movies. I'm chill, you know. I mean, yeah, I don't want to be only known for a business that I opened and I love it. I love after Lando, but I'm trying to disconnect my identity from it so I could do other things. Maybe, or it doesn't make sense so you need systems for something to continue.
Speaker 1: No, man, that makes me so happy and smile, because again it's important to have a good partner, right, and someone who sees things maybe from a different perspective than our own. And then to hear that. I think for many entrepreneurs you get caught up not just in the day to day, but the minute to minute. You know, tell me onlining, please tell me or not? And so we get caught up. And so when people think abstract, they think mo or they think mo oh abstract, you know, but I think it's essential for people to have I'm using air quotes if you're not watching a life outside of the business that they have. So that's amazing. So twenty twenty, do you remember the month that you started transitioning into the instruction that kind of thing. We were doing it before COVID, just testing the water right seeing it definitely worked. Yeah, but then COVID happened your life. That's it, Okay, we need to do that because think about it.
Speaker 2: We we took the fixtures from the gift shop to the gallopy, so there was no like it. So we back before COVID, we used to use a gallery for venue spots. We used to do like bridal showers, and all these things, and now after COVID they're hitting us all like, hey, can we still do it? Like unfortunately you can't. Right, there's fixtures now and now we're doing class are fully booked. So it was hard. Yeah, it was yeah.
Speaker 1: And let's see, so that was twenty twenty and I know November of twenty twenty four you moved to your current location. Is that right?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Where is Abstract Orlando currently located?
Speaker 2: Right by the Violent outlets, across from the helicopter, right by cheese cake factory?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely, cheesecake factory, the Violent outlets. That's really all you have to say, right, And so guys, it is in the tourist area of like Buennibista slash Disney side of Orlando. Google right now, Abstract Orlando. How many five star reviews do you have?
Speaker 2: I just checked it this one. I checked it twenty six, nine, six and.
Speaker 1: Nine, so almost three thousand and five star reviews. And do you know how if you're thing, you know how difficult it is to get a review first of all, just in general, you know, but a five star review now, I like to say five star reviews. People want to let other people know, of course, right, if it's such an amazing experience. And this leads me to the word that reminds me of mo you ready for it, guys, it's hospitality. Okay, so art I believe it's I think you've said gets you through the door. Yeah, yeah, right a right, So let me just give a quick synopsis of what the process is like. You have a booking, You book your reservation for the class. You can try walking in, but a lot of times the classes are fully booked, so always recommend a book, right, So you make the reservation, you come in, you're gonna get to look around the gallery. There are so many different options to paint. You have canvas, you have sculptures, table decor there's just so many different things. You do custom cut out. I know you've done names of absolutely and so once you pick the item or the project, then you also have to select a color palette. Ye all right, I know for a fact that you have ten color palettes to choose from, or you can create your own color palette indeed out to five colors or you're choosing right, it's all coming back to me now, and guys, that gets you through the door. But the hospitality is what has you coming back. Very true, and it also is what creates the clients hell because one person will tell another and they have to come in, or one person experiences it and then they'll tell their family or their work group and then people come in. Let's talk about hospitality. Why is it so important to you?
Speaker 2: Because I'm a consumer. I go out to places and I spend my money on services and experiences and products, and I question myself and say, how do I feel? Do I like this feeling? And if I like it, I want to do more of it. If I don't like it, then I'm never going to come back.
Speaker 1: I'm putting myself in the guests's experience shoes by saying.
Speaker 2: How do they feel when we say this? How do we feel when we do this? How's this policy and landing for them? And if there's things that's a negative, then we remove it. So it's how they feel. And if you keep putting their perspective in mind, then it's endless.
Speaker 1: And how do you convey your level of hospitality to your team?
Speaker 2: It's tough. It's tough because it's like a muscle. Someone could snatch two twenty five to day, but some other people cannot. So it's being able to do it in bite size and Trainingum, it's every day coaching one percent better. We have pre shifts that last forty five minutes. I love pre shift. Do you talk about systems. I'm finding ways to systemize the opening procedures, the cleaning, the setup. And I want to talk more. I want to talk about the bookings, who's coming in, How we're gonna punch them in the face. Punching the face is something that we've been saying an abstract. It's a different way of saying blow your mind. We're gonna blow their minds, but we're gonna punch them in the face. So like, how we're gonna punch this guests in the face. And it might sound aggressive at first, but they're like, yo, didn't you have like new timbers, Like hey, I got the best way? We're going to punch in the facing? Like nice?
Speaker 1: Nice? Yeah, again, it's just punching the face. I understand what It might sound a little aggressive, but really that's how you want to be with your hospitality. You want to catch them off guard, you want to stun them. No, and guys, I cannot tell you how accurate hospitality the term is at abstract Orlando, and so just a little background. I had a job. Actually it was an amazing job, something I dreamed about really my whole life, and I had an opportunity to do it. This is for folks listening or watching at home. Well, I got into the job. And one of the best and worst things that can happen to you is you get your dream job, because then you're in it, but so many things happened that you didn't realize came along with it. You're just thinking, oh, I got the job, that's the finish line. But once you get it, that's the starting line, because now you actually have to do the work. Well, I was doing the work, and I realized rather quickly, I don't enjoy this. I don't like it. Nothing wrong with the job itself, and the people were amazing, it just wasn't right for me. So one day I'm standing there at work and I'm looking around at all the amazing stuff going on around me, and it was one of those where you see yourself outside your body, You're just looking from above, and I'm like, how long. I guess I'm going to do this for the rest of my life, and I'm not going to enjoy what I do. I had very limited options at that point. Guys, and for most people who know me, they know, oh, Sam, he's so happy's such a positive guy. You know, that's not always the case. And so I reached out to you because I couldn't think of anyone else. And we had had conversations in the past, yes, because you were a member of Mousetrap Fitness, and so that's how we really got to know one another. And at the time I was like, well, no, I appreciate that, but it's not really right for me. But I reached out and I said, hey, are you looking for anyone? And you got a hold of me right back, right back, which I appreciated, and you're like, is this for you? And I said, yeah, you come in and see me. And I came in. I've had my resume, put it off to the side. We just had a quick conversation and next thing you know, I'm part of the team. And first of all, thank you of course, and Alanna, if you're listening, thank you as well, because that not only changed my life, it saved me. It really really did. So anybody who knows me literally today, on this day in twenty twenty six. If you see me happy, if you see me smiling, if you see me encouraging or jumping up and down and high fiving, fist pumping, it's one hundred percent because Mo Aliana and the team at Abstract and for Abstract itself.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So no, that's not even that's not even hyperbole or a lie. That's one hundred percent true. And the things that I learned there and the permission that you guys gave me to be myself, which I think a lot of people need, They need that permission to just be you, you know, and you guys allowed me to do that and I just ran with it and it has made such an impact on my life. Now I have the opportunity to ONNDO a podcast, but also to coach full time. And you know, when I had that conversation with you and Aliana, there was no oh no, there was no oh don't do that? How could you do it? You were like, do it? Yeah, yeah, congratulations with what you were saying. And I will be honest, it was a difficult conversation for me getting in the car, going to the studio, going inside, sitting down having a conversation with you. But you guys almost made it too easy for me, but it is. I just want you guys to know I appreciate it so so much. And Guys, from the moment, as a guest, you walk through that door, you are going to be punched in the face with hospitality, I can assure you. And if you don't believe me, put it to the test. Walk in. That's all you got to do. Just walk in and just look around the gallery and see what it's all about. And I assure you you're going to be impressed. Now you point, though, what point did hospitality take such a big important role in your business life? Or is it more than just business.
Speaker 2: It's more than just business. It's a relationship, Sam. The clients that we meet and we offer our genuine hospitality, they're not just clients anymore. It's family, it's friends, it's people who go above and beyond for you and Sam. It's just a changed my life and my dad taught it me. Yet I've experienced it from you. When you text me, Sam, i'm looking for a job. I hired you on the spot. I didn't to look at a restume because I know your level of hospitality and that's all I needed to know. I could train you on the art, I could train it on the toast, I could train on the systems, but I can't train someone on hospitality. Either you care for people or you don't care for people. And I saw it in my experience. This is my first time CrossFit gym. You're my first coach, you know what I mean. You and Doug, So, I remember how you made me feel as a first time I remember how you made me feel as a as an athlete. And then we go out and I saw your level just your hospitality is up there, Sam, just I want you to understand.
Speaker 1: That I appreciate that. Thank you. I'm sure there are.
Speaker 2: Hundreds of people that you see through Mause Chop stores that appreciate you and your existence and your energy and it plays a big role on how they perform, how they show up, and that energy they bring to the to the gym. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So give yourself credit now. I appreciate that. You know. I've always had difficulty accepting like compliments and things like that. It's it's one of the weird little quirks that I have. But no like again allowing me to just run, to just go. I guys, if you don't have that opportunity, I look for it, okay, because I think many of us are searching for that. We just want the opportunity to be ourselves and to do that to the end degree. I always wonder and maybe you too, because you are very hospitable, you're very positive, you believe what you say, you walk the walk? Has it been difficult sometimes because people think that it's maybe what's the word I'm looking for? It's like a quick pro quote, give and get kind of thing to do, expecting something in return.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, sure, if you're doing it, then you're.
Speaker 1: Full of shiite.
Speaker 2: Do something. So what do you do? So what I like to do is just to prove it to myself sometimes is I do something for someone I don't want anything from. So I'll do people outside of work. Hospitality doesn't end or begin at work. They can begin anywhere. At the gas station, someone you can't help. And from the movie The Odyssey, Yeah yeah, I love it, love it, love it. He's like I'm coming back, He's like as as a beggar. The clearest view of a man is from below below.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was a great line. That was a great line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So do things outside of work that you don't need anything from. I think gas station pump, smile at someone, open the door for someone, offer something. The other day, I was walking. I'm not trying to boaster. I don't like talking about the positive things. My sister dropped off some food, right, some like little like bite sized things, And I'm walking to see the guy cutting the grass, like, hey, are you hungry? He might be hungry, Like he's yeah, he was a worker's landscape. He's sweating, and I'm sure he's like, yeah, I love one and he ate one. And like, I'm sure he's one of Like what the fuck? Like this guy just gave me fucking that was random, right, I speak to anybody. Yeah, this guy time exposed to me, but he fucking gave me food, Like come on, man.
Speaker 1: Uh And again, a lot of times when you do that outside of the studio or outside of business environment, does it catch people off guard?
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 1: They're not used to it, right, and that's that's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: So that's my that's my research. So I go there, like I just said hi to this person. This guy just almost did a backflip. Why don't we do it to our guests? I mean, how can we do it to our guests. Anything expected is not appreciate it. Everything appreciated is unexpected.
Speaker 1: Not love it.
Speaker 2: And I like to sometimes we keep things under our sleeves like a magic trick.
Speaker 1: Right, if you expose.
Speaker 2: Everything, yeah, then it's not even then its expected. It's not appreciated, yea. But when you don't and you punch them in the face, their minds exploded.
Speaker 1: Right, keep something in that back pocket and damn there it is. Right, So let me ask you that, yes, I love it. So what is your definition of success?
Speaker 2: It's when you ask me that it's it differed from time to time. Twenty years ago would be money or it's been a fame, but today it's health and a peace of mind. Really, I think that's my scholar my old self coming out. Yeah. Man, as you get older, you just want to peace of mind. You want to just chill and just enjoy your time with the people.
Speaker 1: That you love absolutely, And I know we had many conversations about that too. I know you're younger than I am, and you know the importance of my relationship and like spending time and it doesn't have to be over the top or grand. It doesn't have to be sight. Life isn't a roller coaster every day, you know what I mean. You know they're boring days, of course, but you have to find the joy and the shine in those boring days. Absolutely. Let me ask you this, how do you gather feedback all your performance, hospitality, positivity, success? How do you gather feedback for abstract specifically guest reviews.
Speaker 2: Guests will say to us, Oh, I love this little touch right here they're writing the reviews, Oh, they exceed our expectation with this thing. And you know when you're gonna make an impact, but you from the face. So sometimes when we're singing Happy Birthday, we see the kid just go light up and we see that feeling. The team sees that feeling says we need to do more of this, and then they start thinking themselves of ways to pointing people in the face and man, like you said, you let them be who they are so they could be the best versus I'm training them. You can't script this. People feel it, People feel the the fakeness in it. So the uniqueness of it is being authentic and genuine, Like this person is really pulling out his phone and show me pictures of his personal life, like you can't script that.
Speaker 1: You know. Can you tell us about tell me the ice?
Speaker 2: The ice?
Speaker 1: Do you remember going to get ice? I was not working that day, but I receive a video from MO and can you describe what was on that video?
Speaker 2: So we don't have ice. That's something that you need, an ice machine or not a restaurant. So a client's like, oh, I'll take a dice coke, but do you have ice with it? I'm like, damn, we don't it, So like shit, So okay, So bro ran random McDonald's ran too, the not even side to the pickup window, like what the hell? Did you have a couple of ices? Like yeah, I'm running back like man, here you go, coume vice and she was like blown away. But another story that really makes U, if you don't mind me saying please please, it's a coffee story. That's something that I'll never forget. We got this brand new coffee machine. We were paying like four hundred dollars a month for the same coffee machines that you find in like apartment complexes that makes lattes and all this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know what's exactly what you're talking about. So we got it. We're excited.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to use it. Some clients like I'll take a couple of coffee. I'm like, shit, I got you give me a second. I go there and I hit the coffee one and it's like not working, like show, no, no, this is the perfect time for it.
Speaker 1: So I go back to the lady.
Speaker 2: Like, man, I'm so sorry, I'm just doing some malfunctions. I'm gonna get it for you. Just give a second. She say no, don't worry about it. I go back here. I'm fixing. I can get it. I go back to her again. I'm like, man, two more minutes, I couldn't fix it. So I'm like, you know what, fuck it got in the truck, went to went to Starbucks, got her coffee, came back.
Speaker 1: She saw me.
Speaker 2: The conflicts like did you not? Did you go to Starbucks? Like I did? I wasn't coming back saying no to you right, And that could have been the highlight of that trip. Jacob did one you saw Jacob the one of the Disney one. Then when the.
Speaker 1: Clients like out, yes, yes, okay. So guys at Abstract Orlando, if you get an opportunity to go in, make sure you say hi to Jacob, Bradgehew, everybody on the team, but Jacob. I got to witness this because Jacob came in after I'd already been there for about a year, and he's the concierge there. Great guy. Sometimes you can see him a little quiet initially, but once you get to know him and once he's interacting with the guests, he is on fire, right absolutely, So one day, you know, Mos always encouraging take that extra step, punch him in the face with hospitality. And one day we had these guests check in and it was a family and one of them has a disability and they were in a motorized scooter and the resort they were staying at didn't have an elevator to allow for the second floor. Am I following the store things? Oh yeah, yeah, And so I'm over at the concierge desk. He's over off to the side of the gallery and I can see him having the conversation with the family. And then the family was very concerned because again no elevator, which means they needed a first floor room in order to access in and out without any difficulty because they're not able to transition out of the motorized scooter.
Speaker 2: So the customers share that with Jacob, not knowing that Jacob had friends at that resort.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly, and so here's what he did. He didn't say anything to the guests. He had their name because we had checked them in. He goes off to the side, he contacts his friend who works concierge at that resort and explain the situation. The friends like, no problem, taking care of it. He comes back, lets the guests know. Boom, punch, punch left, right, both sides of the face. It was so impressive because he could have just been like, oh, that's a bummer, let's hope everything works out. Yeah, exactly, if you're ready to paint, we can go in there. No, he took that extra step because you guys allow for that, and then he was able to just let them know. Man, seeing that, witnessing it, and I like to think my hospitality is is pretty high. The level is pretty high. That was just so impressive, and it just leaves you kind of looking off and like smiling a little bit, nod in your head, yes, because that that's what we're talking about. He didn't have to do that at all, but he did.
Speaker 2: But understand that that client was in his mind and feelings about that certain issue, not knowing that someone at Abstract could solve that for him.
Speaker 1: They were just having a conversation as far as they were concerned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, Wow, if I didn't say that to him, if I didn't share my concerns with them, that problem will still be my you.
Speaker 1: Know, And a lot of that comes from the conversation and you and Aleana Bot says Abstract is always allowed for it just hey, they're checked in, you go over their options for the art. But then don't just leave it at that and walk away. Ask questions, Yeah, curious, how long are you in town for? What are you going to be doing? How do you find Abstract did all of it? And then that leads to an opportunity. Absolutely, and yeah he just hit a home run with that. Amazing he hit a home run with that one. Absolutely, so big shout out. Now, let me ask you this, being a business owner and having such familiarity with different types of businesses, what is the biggest lesson that you feel you've learned as a business owner?
Speaker 2: Culture?
Speaker 1: Culture?
Speaker 2: How so you want to hire the right people who adds to the culture adds to the team in terms of energy, mood, versus just finding that one person who's an a player but doesn't know how to deal with who doesn't know how to engage with his team members. This makes sense. Everyone has gifts, everyone has talents, but the biggest one is how can you make everyone around you comfortable enough to let them to bring out their their strengths. That's something I'm dealing with myself because sometimes I'm like, fuck it, I'll do it myself right.
Speaker 1: I don't do yourself, but you'll know you can do it right. And it's the one time I have to train.
Speaker 2: I have to simplify. I have to subtract. Subtracting is what we're doing right now to abstract. How can we simplify the procedures so not anyone could do it? Is that anyone could pick it up and move on with it, versus only this person can do it, only this level of training can do it. So subtracting at subtracting is how's that saying?
Speaker 1: Is it? Addition by subtraction?
Speaker 2: That's one of them. But shit, I forgot I can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trust me, man, you're good. So subtracting, simplifying the procedures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just there's a lot. There's a lot of lessons that business teaches you. But one of them is that it's finding the right peam that just facilitates what you're doing in that vision you're trying to do. So it's hospitality. So it's a hospitality is a.
Speaker 1: Two edged sword.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, like, it's easy to say it, but it's so hard to fucking implement it. Well, I'm good at hospitality and you're like, where the where is that?
Speaker 1: Where is it? Yeah, because it showed me.
Speaker 2: It's such an abstract word. It's such a vague word. But hospitality is going above and beyond. It's exteed. That expectation is really finding ways to punch that guest in the face. And to be honest, you Bert, you mentioned Jacob.
Speaker 1: Jacob is not like me and you. We're loud, HOPI we are talks in that door.
Speaker 2: We're like, hey, guys, how's it going? And we noticed the other day I swear were there. It was me, Sarah, Jacob, Rachel. This clients walks in, We're like hey, and everyone's like hey, and I see the class.
Speaker 1: Like whoa yeah, yeah, again, it's not expected because you don't see it often enough. Unfortunately, Jacob is quite hospitality.
Speaker 2: But it's amazing because he will engage with you the way you want to be engaged and he will adjust however he wants. But he's he's soft, but doesn't mean that's bad Hospitality's just he's a different level hospital and customers are engaging with it, they're loving it.
Speaker 1: He has a gentle hospitality. No, it's really impressive. Again, like I am always willing to be a little louder, be silly, stupid, ridiculous. You know, I'm not afraid to embarrass myself for the sake of the guest. Absolutely, Yeah, think about it.
Speaker 2: Go to the risk to go to four seasons. There's a few in the cons and hey, they're greet you like with the soft right.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're very reserved, that's what Yeah, but professional, very professional. Yeah, no, that's that's outstanding. And you know it leads me to my next question. You mentioned you said four seasons, four season, four seasons. Can you give me an example of a business that really impressed you.
Speaker 2: It would have to be Revello, it's our favorite restaurant. Really, Okay seasons have you been to?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Well, that's interesting because I've been to the Four Seasons.
Speaker 2: You've been to Kapa.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, funny shout out to chef Ryan.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yee Joe.
Speaker 1: Tell me again again the name of the restaurant.
Speaker 2: It's on the bottom floor of the Four seasonside. Everyone praises Kappa, which is amazing, but believe it or not, the steak at Ravello has a different kind of seasoning to it that people praise it for it. So you got to try it.
Speaker 1: I'm writing it down right now. Absolutely absolutely. We're always looking for new good places and.
Speaker 2: The people are there so nice. So you talk about curiosity. So here I am working and after watching The Bear your we love the Bear.
Speaker 1: Oh you watched the Bear? Yeah a little bit, guys. That's just an inside joke because you see the latest episode. You see it and we would catch up and we talk back and forth about what is pressure.
Speaker 2: Absolutely so infatuated with Michelin Star restaurants, and we like to go to restaurants. Alana, you're closer to where to the kitchen. We want to see the heat, the work, the hustle, the sweat, the communication. So we're noticing the chef had a tattoo on his hand, on his arm, and it was the tattoo of Oogie Boogie from a.
Speaker 1: Night member before Christ. Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we walked up to him like, hey, I just don't want to bother you, but we saw the tattoo. We offer in our experience, we will love to cater and he came. We gave him a private experience. He gave him on a day that were closed. He made it and now we're like closest friends.
Speaker 1: Oh that's amazing.
Speaker 2: And when we go there, we know all the servers. One of the servers even lives in our apartment complex. So like, you build a relationship with people that you love and they're just top notch. So it's just we last time we went there, they just really showed us. We didn't expect it and they took care of us.
Speaker 1: And well, what's the outstanding is I have seen this in person where let's say we're out and about and you run into someone and you tell them come by the studio. And first of all, Moe is one of these people who knows everybody. And you, guys, if you're listening watching, you probably know people like this. You're you're walking, you know, You're just going from point A to point B, and then somebody will yell out, whoa, hey, what's up man? And there's I mean, that happens so often. I'm like, okay, after the third time, can we just get to where we're going? And I love interacting with people, but I'm like, come on, man, we're on a time crunch Disney.
Speaker 2: When we saw you in line, yeah.
Speaker 1: So and this was early on. This was right before you started coming to the gym at CrossFit.
Speaker 2: Was sixteen.
Speaker 1: So my wife and I pass holders. This is going way back and we're atcot one evening. We're just having a great time enjoying ourselves, you know, having a few drinks walking around the different countries we're in. Morocco. Morocco has a queue setup for their bar. Specifically, you can either go to the restaurant part or you can go up to the bar, order a drink, and then you make your way out, so they do not encourage people to hang out at the bar itself. You just get your drink and you walk out. So we're in the queue. It wasn't very long, but there are a few people in it. And as we make our way up to the front, of the line. I look over and who would I see where the bar in the wall meet. It's Mo and he's just chilling there like he owns the place, which is amazing. I love that vibe. But You're like, hey, what's going on? And I'm like, wait a second, do you work here? What's going on? But you came over, You're like, hey, come on, what do you want? What do you have? And what do you get? And I really really thought that you knew everybody there on the staff, but that's not necessarily the case, right, Okay, okay, all right, because the way you were just like, hey, get this guy, whatever you want, all this stuff. And then I'm like, okay, and I'm just waiting for the tab. I got you, I got you, And I'm like, what it was Tay with you? Shout out to Santavias, what's up, Sarah? What's up? An amazing photographer. Guys. If you need a photographer, Santavius is the way to go, absolutely, and you can contact him through Abstract Orlando now. Also, it was just so funny, unexpected and key point on our way out, you specifically said, I'm coming into try out CrossFit, I'm coming in to try out your class, and I was like, oh, yeah, sure, sure guys. This was late in the evening, it was Epcot. Everybody was enjoying themselves, having a few cocktails. Absolutely, and then the next week who walks out there he was. I was like, oh my gosh, it's amazing, and that's funny, that's funny. But I just think it's so funny that that one just chance run in, which I don't believe in chance, you know, but that one run in led to here we are now, like literally right here doing this podcast, and it was just so amazing, and I'm grateful. It's funny when you can pin down actual moments when things worked out.
Speaker 2: My memory sucks sim so to remember these kind of moments just because it stands out.
Speaker 1: It's just so funny because I was just laughing, like what the hell is going on here? And again, they don't at this specific bar, and a lot of bars at the Disney on Disney property, they don't want you to hang out right there because they have such an influx of people coming through. I was a big drinker, I was at the time. I was definitely encouraging myself, you know, not like stopping. But no at the time twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: Twenty sixteen, yeah, ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy, that's crazy to think about. And then no, it was just so funny. You see somebody just unexpected in your day and at that moment. And then we got to know each other through the gym and then obviously working in close proximity. But you mentioned about the Michelin Star restaurants. Let me ask you a question. Would you rather visit every great art museum in Europe or eat at every Michelin Star restaurant in the country.
Speaker 2: That's a great question. Have you ever been to a museum and looked at art? It could be overpowering, it could be exhausting.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could sit in front of one painting and just and it's exhausting terms of like you're walking around and you're getting hungry. I would definitely do the Michelin.
Speaker 1: Star right, Yeah, for sure. How come why is that?
Speaker 2: Because there's an art in food?
Speaker 1: It's definitely servicesly.
Speaker 2: So Michelins are known for food and for what for service, so to be see and see how everything works and how they're just always because think about it, a mission Star restaurant is known for their greatness. Right, So imagine you go to a live in medisine park. You're knowing how they're known for punching people in the face, so you're now you're wondering, how they're gonna punch me in the face. Am I going to see a punch? Am I going to see something? So how they're gonna see a sixptation is what you're excited about.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So a museum, it's beautiful arts and it's amazing, don't get me wrong. But a mission star restaurant at a high level one with great customer service and great products, great food will blow your mind.
Speaker 1: Now that's that's outstanding. And again, guys, we're I'm trying to limit our Bear talk because we get to sit here and talk about every episode every season. But if you haven't watched it, I encourage you to do so. And if you're like saying, I don't, I don't have time for that, watch the Forks episode on YouTube. Ye watching it? Yeah, you can go, yeah, search the Bear Forks and it'll come up. And that episode is so impactful because and again this is why I want you to watch the entire show, because there is a character Richie Richie, and he starts in one place, and his journey is just so amazing, and like all heroes journeys, you return to where you started, but you're different. Of course, you are not the same, and that's because of the journey, and his is so amazing and that episode is so impactful because he learned a lot about himself. And I think a lot of times we need to step away from an environment where people think they know you but don't allow you to grow. Of course, and so again going back to having the opportunity to just run and be myself. That is really really important to a lot of people, and especially right now in life the way things are.
Speaker 2: It can be tough, but if I could be honest, it's not for everyone. Some people like structure, some people like to be told what to do. Some people like to follow into a system. That creativity that it's putting that person on the spot saying do I have what it takes to improvise and shows someone a great experience from what I know and what i'm cable like. It's it's tricky, Sam, I know what you're trying to say, and I'm happy that you found that you were great in it. Everyone's doing great it's just I'm noticing that everyone has that and it's something. It's a skill. And I told you, Sam, what you have is amazing. Like Sam, you have an ability to make people feel I'm sorry, yeah, no, I appreciate that. Again, you know, if you don't believe me, I asked the people in the gym a viewers. Let people comment, have you ever saw Sam ever been in his radius and not felt something? Happiness? Joy? I'm being serious. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: I know you don't like to praise yeah, yeah, yeah, and I like hyping other people up, you know what I mean. But it's a skill.
Speaker 2: It's a skill. You have something in you, it's a muscle and you need to just know that you have it.
Speaker 1: Well. I appreciate that, man, And I think, what was it one time we talked about it at the studio. Oh man, I just lost it. It was. It was so impactful though, because it was basically you telling me. And I believe the team too too, like be who you are, you know and how important that is. And again when people are like, oh Sam, you know you talk to everybody or you you know, you encourage everybody, you promote to me, it's not difficult. It doesn't mean we can't improve on it, you know what I mean. But I think, and I like to think, you do this too. You see the potential on someone, of course, and you know when you see it, I'm like, oh, let's unlock it.
Speaker 2: Let's get there, let's fan that flame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's encourage it because a lot of times, guys, I think we are told, hey, when we're young, oh, you're so smart, you're so great, you can be anything, you can do anything. But then as we get older, I'm just going to say, life happens. Right, you don't hear it anymore.
Speaker 2: Can you hear your own voice? You can do this? Or you're not You're not good enough, and.
Speaker 1: That is the worst. You know, a lot of times we're our own worst critic, or we doubt ourselves more than we should believe in yourself. All right, I'm off my soap right now. All right, but it's one that's true. Now, let me ask you this, what do you think you would be doing if you didn't own a business.
Speaker 2: I think I'll be traveling. Yeah, I don't have children. Me and my wife would grab a backpack and just one way tickets everywhere. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: That hospitality feed us. I'm being serious with pick up jobs here and there, will smile at some I don't know. I just I don't. I just you know when you have that, I have a feeling. I have the feeling that I'm good at connecting. I canna smile at you and just build that connection. It's like a friendly face versus someone put like a stranger working walk today and ask someone for something, go to the gas station, just some of the ha excuse me, Like, no one's gonna stop and help you because they're afraid to help someone because I don't know what I'm gonna get with you. No one asks for help. That's genuine, right, Like it's cry wolf like shit. What if I do have a flat tire and I'm asking someone for genuine help, no one's gonna stop. It happened to me the other day. My car broke down the middle of the road. I thought I needed to jump, So I'm walking to people in parking lots in their car. I'm like, excuse me, my car is right there. You see, I'm in the middle of the road. You might help me jump me. No, No, I gotta wait for.
Speaker 1: My daughter, like your car is. Literally it's not like I'm not it's right there, like you're not trying to scam somebody or kidnap somebody.
Speaker 2: Some people don't want to help, and there's some people who stopped by themselves on me asking. So it's just that we live in a world right now where it's they don't want to We need more kindness. And I'm telling you that the Odyssey, that the whole more of the damn story. Zeus's law is treat people like how you like to be treated. So if someone's come to help, fucking try your best or at least make them I don't know, you know it.
Speaker 1: And referring to the Odyssey, I believe it was Zeus's law that they were following, right. It's it's basically do unto others as you would have them do unto you, right, because they may be gods in disguise. And I know a lot of times right over the front door of Abstract Orlando, can you let our listeners know what it's be hospitable to strangers they might be angels.
Speaker 2: In this guy.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely, And it made me smile when I heard in the movie what they were referring to because I knew it was just a variation of that quote. Now it just made me smile, And it's one hundred percent true. Now, guys, whether you believe in angels or gods or whatever the case we be, it doesn't mean you can't be genuinely nice kind because you never know where that small little bit of kindness is going to take you. And here we are, right all right, So traveling one way tickets. I love that. I love that, all right. So I'm just gonna take a quick pause here, and I want to thank Moe for joining us here today summer House with Sam. It makes such a big impact on me. I can't even tell you, listeners how this is special to me, you know, because I feel that we were on a journey together. We're still yeah, absolutely, you know, I know, I know, but we're going to see where the next chapter is. I don't.
Speaker 2: That's what makes us, That's what makes us mortals. You God's envious.
Speaker 1: I do know that. Plans yeah, exactly, No, I love that. I plan on coaching tomorrow Mousetrap Fitness, the home across from Mousetrap first Class six am. Just throwing that out there. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. We never know today, you don't know what can happen.
Speaker 2: So one of the things that we should say is like, don't burn bridges. You know, if you're going to Orlando's small you said, I know everyone dall.
Speaker 1: Right, No, that's that's out standing. So I do again, thank you very much for joining me here today. I do have a quick game this or that game. Okay, So basically, there's no wrong answer, no wrong answer. I just love people's feedback. Earlier today at the gym, I played a one question version of this. It was Elvis or the Beatles.
Speaker 2: Am I answering this one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go for it. I think Elvis Elvis guy. Yeah. Again, there's no right or wrong answer, it's just different whatever your preference is, all right, So I do have ten questions for you. All right, are you ready?
Speaker 2: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: All right? If I remember, I'm going to add a clicking top excuse me, a clicking ticking clock sound right here? All right? Here we go, Netflix or Hulu, Netflix, Nice Marvel or DC Marvel, ted Lasso or the Bear, the Bear, Lego sets or Ikea furniture.
Speaker 2: Aikia sets, fixtures.
Speaker 1: I know you had for those, all right, Gordon Ramsey or Steve Jobs. Shit, it's a tough one, right job at Steve Jobs. Oh it wasn't tough at all. No, No, oh, I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 1: Okay. How about this one for real? Or the weekend?
Speaker 2: The weekend?
Speaker 1: I knew that one wouldn't be difficult for photo or video? A photo, a thousand words, John Wick or Deadpool Deadpool? Donuts or bagels.
Speaker 2: Damn, they're both good getting donuts.
Speaker 1: And finally, Disney or Universe Disney excellent, d Sam if you're smart, you're adding a ding ding ding right now?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Excellent? All right, So bonus question. What song should everyone be listening to right now? Can be an old song, new song, does not matter. There's one I think of when I think mo albuzon.
Speaker 2: Oh go in through changes. That's a good one, a great song. Sing that song before you hit out.
Speaker 1: Oh it's you know, it's all good. I might have been singing it in my hamsure sing no. So for those of you who are unaware, at the end of the night, once the final session is done, we all start our closing procedures. It's great. It's actually kind of a community building because everyone's doing their thing, everybody's kind of discussing the day, and just randomly, Moe would play this song and I'm sure I heard it before, and I think originally it's but do you know the performer that that does the version that you young Blood? Yes? Yes, yes, yes, And again I've heard the song, but I didn't know who did.
Speaker 2: That version, even know who he was until I heard that version of it.
Speaker 1: And it's a live version. Version changes, is that what it's changes? Young Blood? Live? Guys, If you get an opportunity, it hits a lot more than I thought it would. Because one night we're closing. This is early on when I was working at Abstract, and all of a sudden music comes on from upstairs and you just hear this this singing, this wailing singing with the motion. It was so good. And then shout out again to Santavius because there was a day that both of you are doing yeah, and I'm like, what the our phones are? No, it was so good. But here's what happened. They played that song often over time, and so eventually you're taking out the trash and you're singing, going, it's such great, great track. If you get an opportunity, Guys, you should absolutely listen to it. Well again, most thank you so much for joining us here in Summer House with Sam. It means the world to me. We're gonna have to do this again. Guys, if you get a opportunity, let's make sure we visit Abstract Orlando, Florida. And I'm just gonna say it the country's premium art experience if you're visiting Orlando. Yes, we have the theme parks, we have such great restaurants and resorts. But guys, if you need to step away, if you want to do something unique, Abstract Orlando, it's where you want to go. Absolutely go in for the art. You're gonna return for the hospitality. I guarantee it. Ask for Mo, but more importantly, ask for Teddy.
Speaker 2: Teddy.
Speaker 1: Can you tell the guests who Teddy is?
Speaker 2: Heedy's a little golden doodle. He comes with us to work, so we're always at works him.
Speaker 1: He's there, He's always there.
Speaker 2: If we're unable to take him with us, he'll be at home for twelve hours, so we take him with us.
Speaker 1: He's upstairs. But he's so good and he's so trained that if someone.
Speaker 2: Requests to see him, he'll go grab a toy, go downstairs, ask for some belly rubs. Say hi, no jumping, no barking, no being obnoxious and backup series.
Speaker 1: Now all of that you describe, that's what I would do. Yeah, I would be obnoxious, bark and you're like, no Teddy. Guys, go in, just ask for Teddy. He'll come down, He'll say hello. He is the sweetest dog. My wife and I don't have a dog. We talked about getting one for years. The only way we would get one is if we could guarantee he's like Teddy. But I know us he would be whatever. The antithesis is the complete opposite of Teddy, and so it leaves us a little gunshy. But again, Abstract Orlando. How can people find out more about Abstract Orlando or you and general.
Speaker 2: Visit our website abstract London dot com or follow us on Instagram. You see a lot of our videos there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the best way. Yeah, absolutely, again, Abstract Orlando. Find them on Instagram, Guys, they are posting constantly. You get to see so much of the artwork or what the experience is like. Please check it out. And if you get an opportunity and you're visiting Orlando, Please make sure you stop by and say hello guys. For everyone here at Summerhouse with Sam, thank you Moe for joining us. Guys, have an amazing rest of your day. Thank you and we'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Joe spo