Speaker 1: One O one Lichtaco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. About fifteen minutes or so, throw a vote in on the JR Facebook for you say we played this morning R E M featured artist, three song choices. Give us a say on which one you'd like us to play at nine. The one with the most votes is determined by you. Will do just that. But the payoff here's the payoff.
Speaker 2: Tickets to go check out a j R R concert with a band you may have heard.
Speaker 1: Of, Metallica. That's awesome. Someone will be randomly picked among you who vote j R.
Speaker 2: Our Facebook page is where you're voting again JR Facebook page. Just vote once though, and if you are the winner, you'll get dm'd by me.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's not gonna anyway. We won't go in there all that.
Speaker 4: Let's not rab it. Hold it up.
Speaker 3: It's just pisses me off, because I gotta deal with it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have We're gonna have these metallic tickets every morning this week for you say we played, so you can play.
Speaker 4: Along every day. Hadden Township, New Jersey. I have heard of that.
Speaker 1: It's apparently the hotbed of accordion activity in the United States, like the instrument. Yes, that's where ACME Accordion School is located. Where does your kid go, Oh, oh, this might blow your mind. Act the according accordion studio. Go down there and get an anvil and learn to play accordion. No, I laughed when I saw it's a story about this. It's an actual school, instruction academy, a music school called ACME Accordion School, and they've been teaching people to play the accordion for years. For some reason, they're seeing an uptick in interest in people seeking them out to learn to play the accordion.
Speaker 4: Roll out the.
Speaker 3: Road I'm looking at. Yeah, it's very odd.
Speaker 2: It's the one in case you don't know, because I had to just google it because I know what it is, but I wanted to verify someone that has the little keyboard on it and you're playing on your chest and it has the breathing like or the accordion app air thing's bagpipes.
Speaker 1: It's still gotta you know. It's do you ever know anyone who played the accordion?
Speaker 2: Never me and my wife is from Jersey, so you would think, maybe, how in the.
Speaker 4: Holy hell can this place survive.
Speaker 3: You think it's a front?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just hey, this is not something I ever give any thought to ever.
Speaker 4: Ain't Joey.
Speaker 2: Listen, we're gonna go ahead and you know, put an accordion shop?
Speaker 1: What what? Well we gotta do so like to roll out the barrel people, We.
Speaker 2: Gotta clean clean this cash somehow, Joey, it was Joey.
Speaker 4: No, I'm calling you, Nikki. Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Go in.
Speaker 2: It's like, Okay, I don't want to call out a business, but I there's a couple and we've talked about it. There's a couple of businesses around town that you we did a whole topic on it that they have to be fronts. I know one restaurant that I have never seen a car at ever and pat it's in a respectable area.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So then, oh my god, this one. I don't want to say it.
Speaker 1: How many people do you think? So probably more than you would think I would imagine. So, I mean it didn't help Joeanne. Okay, but Joanne Fabric there's the s place and again I am not saying there. That place is packed that so that place is not a front. But I thought, are people really that into sewing?
Speaker 2: I remember My mother did it when we were kids because she, you know, was at home taking care of kids, and she could sew a patch on something and.
Speaker 4: To make it clothes last when you had five kids in.
Speaker 2: The house exactly get you get the hand me downs that went from four brothers and our three brothers and a sister to a little Bobby.
Speaker 4: Those knee patches were the best.
Speaker 3: So I meanwhile, we'reing my sisters.
Speaker 1: It was cool to have the ripped jeans. Mom would just put a patch over them and then you'd have sandpaper like substance grating on your kneecaps.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: And they're your sister's jeordanash Rite jeans.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not dumb.
Speaker 4: I know where these.
Speaker 3: Are coming from.
Speaker 4: You got period, It's okay.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: So if you have ever even thought or entertained the idea of picking up the accordion, know that Acme Accordion School is waiting for you. And it sounds like the waiting list might be getting longer.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, my Bosnian nephew in law plays the hell out of one.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 3: Weird now plays the Accordions, right.
Speaker 4: But look, it's Sarah mass need for.
Speaker 2: This Pat sewing is making a comeback. I love it when our listeners take the sidetrack bait. I wish I paid attention in sewing class because it's making a comeback.
Speaker 3: I drive by this sewing school and it is to the gills.
Speaker 5: Pat.
Speaker 3: It's like everybody must fimbo.
Speaker 2: Sales must be on the on the through the roof in Maitland and there's.
Speaker 5: This fload of man's fload of man's fload. Man got to be a flooring man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 4: The Florida manning question.
Speaker 1: Ala Halley, we've got one that isn't out of Saint Pete Clearwater. But let's go to our very own Vard County, Merit Island. Saylo to forty five year old Edward Cocaine.
Speaker 3: You're joking.
Speaker 4: I am not joking.
Speaker 3: That's his legal name.
Speaker 4: His legal name is ed Cocaine.
Speaker 3: Can you show me Ed's picture?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Do I have it here?
Speaker 2: I could just google it up. I'll you know me multitasking. I can google everything nowadays.
Speaker 1: So Ed Ed went into the subway on Saint Charles Avenue and Meret Island with another dude and got into an argument with employees. Over what he believed were there bad attitudes.
Speaker 2: Okay, just to just to verify, this is a subway shop. They did a subway restaurant. Subway. They did not suddenly build a subways Coke Edward cocaine that spelled like cocaine. Wow, that guy's a machine.
Speaker 4: Look. Oh he's the one that when it was up on.
Speaker 2: The news earlier he said, don't look at that story. I have it coming up.
Speaker 3: Look at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it. That's it and cocaine.
Speaker 1: I think he pushed the restaurant workers and he pulled out a knife because they're bad attitudes.
Speaker 2: I think I may have seen him out at a remote before. Wow, Lisabe, Sorry, I don't want to call it a newscafter. She has great boobs. Look at this, Look at the rock that have you ever seen her?
Speaker 4: Who? I can't see your computer.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I got to rewind it.
Speaker 4: It's just rolled out the barrel.
Speaker 2: Somebody texted and said, yeah, kind of like the lamp shade place in winter Park. I've seen that and thought, no, they're not doing anything wrong. I just wonder how many lamp shades could you sell? Watch when watch them? When the reporter comes up on here Oh my god. She I never realized she had such a fine set of.
Speaker 3: I'm start checking out six every now and anyway.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what's that cocaine? Well, I mean, is he getting time or I don't know he was rested.
Speaker 3: I do you think I've seen him out at one of our.
Speaker 1: Gigs behind the counter pushed one of the employees before pulling out a knife over their bad attitudes.
Speaker 2: Remember when I said, I remember I was doing that thing at the I'm not calling any bars out either, but I was doing the place in Merytt Island each week, and I watched a drug deal happen in the parking lot while I was waiting in the station vehicle. Yeah, I think he was out there one time.
Speaker 3: I was hoping, now she has on a regular shirt. Son of a gun. Jesus, Lisa Squirrel, I know, hey, you show me a good heck?
Speaker 2: What en?
Speaker 4: I'm done?
Speaker 1: I was hoping we'd have time to talk about the crooked man. We really don't he crooked?
Speaker 3: Is he?
Speaker 1: The crooked Dude's built up the social media of curiosity seekers to watch his body transform only half of it, though he only works out lifts half on the On the one side of his body, he's like all ripped.
Speaker 3: I gotta see him too.
Speaker 4: Just look up Crooking the Crooked Man.
Speaker 3: I gotta get off cocaine guy. Crooked Man got.
Speaker 4: It's fantastic
Speaker 3: And w j r R, Orlando's rock station,