Speaker 1: But I will thank you. Dan. We've known each other for a while and it's good we can connect dud life this and you know, it's good to make a record of a lot of this stuff, absolutely a lot of our experiences, because when we're gone, that history goes with us. Unfortunately if we don't record it. I've always felt that there is no story that should not be recorded. It should not be lost to history. That's the definite thing. But yeah, I got into this. I've been I'm an old monster hunter. I call myself a monster hunter. I track them sometimes and I like tracking monsters, and I've been doing this well over now half a century and it's never got old. I enjoy it. I enjoy all aspects of the paranormal and the supernatural. I began active investigation when I was about the age of fifteen years old. That year I had a paranormal experience that where I saw actually saw three spirits, spiritual beings, and that kind of looked the fire under me to understand this other side of the universe that we can't see, how the unseen effects was seen, which is why later on I became a doctor of metaphysics to understand a lot of this, but it little fire under me, all those years ago fire, it's still burning, burning hotter than it ever has before. Actually, the older I get, the more interested, the more I know that. Definitely, my time is running getting shorter, and I want to know more. So investigation has stepped up a few rungs from me, definitely. But at the very early age of fifteens when I began active, I've always been interested. I can't remember your time when you know, I was a monster kid. I had to watch the monster movies. When I was a kid, I watched, you know, a lot of the old Universal movies and Universal Studio movies and stuff like that. I remember my teachers getting on to me when I was very young about watching all the monster movies, and they said, you know, doesn't that scare you? Doesn't it give you a nightmareas you though? And I said, well, no, no, I like it, you know, I enjoy it. And I said, and you know, but even as a child, I kind of knew in the back of my mind that what gave me sort of you know, comfort with that thing, was that I didn't really believe all of this stuff. Of course, what I was seeing was made up.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I knew that, A part of me knew that, although I enjoyed it, but I put it on the back of the legist book I'm coming out with pretty soon. I put a little thing on the back that says that shows a little boy watching TV, watching monster movies on TV, and this is what he says, and this is sort of amorrow I've lived by. It says that when you are a child, you believe that monsters are ill, then you go up to find out they really are. And that's my experience with it, definitely, and throughout the years, I have tracked many different types of beings. I have been on the trail of wear wolves. I have been on the trail of vampires. I've hunted them. I've actually looked for the wampus cat. I've looked full the shadow, all the different types of cryptids that are out there. I've been from West Virginia down to Alabama looking into these things. Matter of fact, I can see the Appalachian Mountains from my front door, so I have always been in this region and it is a fascinating It is one of my absolute favorite places in the world because it has so much superstition, so much so many legends and stories and cryptids and all this other stuff that's involved with it. But at the age I remember the very first case that I had that I actually physically investigated when I was fifteen years old, and it was a werewolf siding. Werewolves are some of my favorite cryptids, definitely. I have studied them extensively over the years, and I'm going to tell you a couple of stories related to that few minutes here. Interesting thing is that the one that I investigated at that time turned out to be something I think from a bottle more or less, but it did still disappoint me. It made me more and over more and more about these things. And as a matter of fact, where the town that I am born in where I live now actually had a where wolf siding back in the nineteen forties, very famous where wolf siding that made national and international headlines as a matter of fact, and I have been involved in that over the years, looking more and deeper into that that case as well. But unfortunately that where wolf has never put in an appearance. I'm waiting for him. I hope you will one day. I hope he comes back. But anyway, over the all thesey decades I have. I've gone by civil rules of my own. Comes to monster hunting, the number one rule is as the hunter, you never want to become the hunted, and you've got to be very careful about that. I enjoy going through the woods, looking on the trail or something. I enjoy tracking things. You know, and most of the time you will not have clear tracks. We call that a track line. Sometimes you want to have a clear track line, but you still see things. You may see a boking, blank branch, or some disturbed grass or leaves. You can still track something like if you know how to do it, and if you're washing in variousue, but you've got to be very close to your environment and you've got to kind of know what it is you're looking for. When I tell a lot of want to be monster hunters, something that's very important that they should remember. You need to have a plan in place if you do find the monster. Am I, oh no, I'm gonna do with that? Or you know they don't have that plan, but you need And another rule of monster hunting is you definitely need to know what it is you're looking for. You need to know everything about it. It's nuances the tracks image and whatever the situation is. And also of course you need to know how to protect yourself against should you actually find this monster. And I remember very distinctly been many years ago. I was with two Cherokee brothers in the mountains of North Carolina one night. It was almost night, all nightfall, and we had been tracking what we thought that day was the wampus cat. Now, the wampus cat is a very unusual sort of mountain lion looking cryptid. It is very large, though bigger than an average round line. Here's the interesting part about it's supposed to have six legs. And so what we were we were tracking what we thought this thing was. That's what we were looking for. Okay, we didn't know that it was something else all together different, But we never got any clear tracks on it. We didn't have a clear track line, although there was still you know, a way of track. And they were excellent trackers. They were. They were two brothers, I think think or cousin something like that. They were kin to each other. But they were excellent trackers. They're good friends of mine. They both passed on now, but they were they were great trackers. And we were it was getting dark and Finally we got a clear track line down by next shoe, a creek that was running down through a haller that was down in there. And so we noticed something very strange about these tracks. And they got kind of quiet. They were, you know, I wouldn't say they were real talkative, because you don't need to be that way in the woods, especially when you're tracking something. But they got very quiet, more quiet than usual. And they began to slow down a little bit. And I noticed this, but I didn't say anything. I didn't know if maybe they were getting tired or what, you know. And so, uh, as we went on, I got to looking at these tracks. I got a clearer look at them, and I looked at one of the brothers and I said, that's not my line like tracks. That's not cat tracks. And they said, yeah, that's not kind you know, they say, agreed with me, Yeah, it's not cat tracks. And what we were looking at was on four You could tell it was, you know, on four legs. It was on four feet going down through there. And as the track line went along, I noticed something very strange. It began to look like it was walking through legs and stead of forward. And that's when we stopped. It was like getting dark and I don't remember, I remember very well. It was getting kind of dark and there was you know, swarms back over the mountains. We could see lighting around as there was no rain yet, but it was, you know, it was it was sort of a mode of muggy fall day. I remember that well. We could see through the woods pretty good leaves had not completely all fallen on, but there had been a good many a good pretty leaf fall. And I got looking at So I looked at one of the brothers and I said, this is weird because this thing started. I said, is it running? Because you know, sometimes an animal where it runs makes different kind of tracks. Sometimes they won't. Actually, and bars are very bad about this, bears, and I've run into a lot of them over the years. Bears will sometimes step in their own tracks. That's just the way a barr is, these kind of lumbers around. He does that. I consider the bear that would be the real king of the far. We got to respect those guys. They will eat anything, and I do anything. But this was not bear tracks. This was something else. And I said, I got to look at I said, this looks like a big dog, or or almost like wolf tracks, but it still did not look like Ashu wool wolf tracks. And at that time there weren't there weren't. I don't think any wolves left in the mountain. They have been, they have been programs that they put the woolves, I think the red wolves back in the North Carolina mountains, but they weren't at that time. This has been many years ago. And I said, this is a big dog or what is this? And the one of the boys looked at me and he said. He had a funny look on his face and he said, this is not a dog. It's not that. And that's when the other brothers said something to Turkey and I said, what do you And he had a look at you again, funny look on and say she said look. He said, we didn't shine up to go with you to track any kind of a damn werewolf out here, and that's what this is a werewolf and we're leaving now. And h I said, okay, well that's the case that that I'll probably have to leave with you. I'm not gonna stand here all in the dark. But this so that was very interesting, and uh, it made an impression on me. What where are we tracking the day, and whatever it was, and here's here's a little side note on the story. Whatever it was had been playing with us all day. It was like playing a cat, a cat and mouse game with us. Uh. It would slow down, and it would hurry up, she would speed up.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was like it was playing us and leading us deeper and deeper into in the woods there. And that was kind of strange and that kind of made me feel kind of suspicious too about this thing. What was it up to? And here's the thing about the werewolf. Okay, and uh, I've done I've done a lot of lectures and stuff on werewolves, have stood in them a lot over the years, and I think I'm gonna tell you the story shortly, but one I think I may have actually seen. But the werewolf the most dangerous aspect of it. Of all the cryptids that you may run into, the werewolf definitely has a very beastual, huge body of very muscular, very deadly kind of a beast. But the most deadly part of the werewolf was the fact that it has the mind of a man. That makes it more dangerous than anything you could ever a bossily run into. Most of the now and and this thing was like that. It was like leading us on. He was having a it was playing with us. That's what he basically was. And so when they left, I left with them and that was the that was the end of that tracking episode. But that was very strange. They both had and they both kind of you know, they kind of turned pale and said, we're not going to do this. This is it, We're leaving. Uh. And these guys they weren't whims. I mean, they there were really men man or amen. They wasn't gonna rhyme for him anything. But when they ran into this, they changed their minds very quickly, because you like I do. And I found out later that the werewolf is an apex killer. It is psychotic in the way that it tracks people down. Once it gets your set, and I do mean that literally, once it gets your set, it will never stop until it takes care of you one way or the other. And most of the time you do not live that. Somebody asked me the other day, you know, doctor Carl, why aren't there that many werewolf sightings on record. There's very one good reason why, because no one ever lives most of the time to give one to give any kind of report on them. That's the werewolf. It doesn't usually leave you alive, you know. I've talked about this over the years about what dog Man and werewolves, and the one important thing about dog Man, and I may have spotted him to on occasion, the one thing about dog Man is that he is dog Man twenty four to seven. That's the way he always remains. He's part of the animal kingdom. In some ways. The werewolf is different. The werewolf is made up of demonic type energy, darkness. It is something that is very supernatural, and yet it exists physically also at the same time in our reality. But the werewolf, if it gets on your trail, it's never gonna cut you a break. It's gonna get you. And if you ever live through an actual werewolf sighting or experience, you are incredibly, incredibly lucky. Somebody's going to have for you, definitely, because the werewolf will not usually let you go. And there's an old saying I think in Europe about the werewolf that he will hunt you down by night and when sun rises there will not be anything left of you to be seen.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is very interesting.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't know what about Bigfoot, one thing you mentioned about the werewolf, and and you know how it's more of a demonic thing, you know, also physical the same realm uh. Some people believe that Bigfoot is also both physical and could be also spiritual as well.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you see Bigfoot in the same manner?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, there may be some actual connection to that. Because the big Foot shotting that I had, and I had started him several times over the years, way off of the distance or through the woods, it wasn't what I call a cling siding. You know, you couldn't as I could see him, but I couldn't. Literally I got a lot of features on him. I knew what he was though. It wasn't a bear. I mean I spotted bear anytimes. What you saw was a bad Oh no, no, it wasn't that. I know what a bear looks like, and that's what it comes to see with a wolf or werewolves. Actually, when you saw, people saw that was a bear. Bears do not have pointed ears. Bears have rounded light. Here you can tell that the different profile of a bear compared to that. But the big Foot siding I had, when I finally actually had a close up siding out, it h was very dramatic that way. I had two guys with me that night, and we were doing that what they do when the flush of mandine tigers. I was jungle. I sent one guy on the left of me way down in the woods, and I sent the other guy on the right of me way down. It was I stayed in the middle and I stayed out there. I remember sitting on a loll that night. It was dark. I mean, you know, nobody really realizes unless you go out and I was like you and I do definitely how very very dark it can be out there, especially when there's no moon, and there was no moon. But I was watching and scanning the forest with where they you know, mock here. That was a night vision scope and if you've ever used once a long period of time, they will begin to hurt your eye a little bit, you know. And so I was casting when hed Hi I heard him coming up sliding and it was not very loud, because this guy is excellent at the movement that he moved, the way he moved through the woods and everything. But I heard it. I didn't know what it was. I thought it was one of the guys. What really I was thinking about it. Amabe one of those guys coming back, and that kind of, you know, ticked me off because he wasn't supposed to be coming back right now, you know, So I kind of I stood up. In the moment I stood up, I put the monocular to my eye, and that's when I saw him. He was maybe the moment I stood up, I could have reached out and I actually touched him. That's how close I was to it. I could smell him. I could almost even feel the heat off of his body and was a hot, muggy song, you know. I could almost feel that off of he and the expressions fast is he kind of turned th me and what he was. He was going through some false aplings in front of us. They maybe were maybe five six foot highs, and he didn't moved on one of them was moving, you know, and he as he went out, had brushed it. And he was going towards a very large white tree that was there. I mean very large. He was so large I could not put my arms all the way around this tree. It was huge, and it was at least with three hundred year old luke definitely. Anyway, he's going towards that and was about to step behind it. When he looked back at me, well, what are you doing here? You know, he has sort of a surprised look. Say, I'm sure I had one on my face too, and we were like, oh god, you know. And I was still looking through the ocutor and I couldn't, you know, and I didn't want to take it down because I wouldn't be able to see him. And I was still looking through the monocular at him, and that's when he kind of looked at me and just like and it was a it was a very strange expression. It was like, what are you in here? You know, You're the last thing I need. It kind of kind of you know, checked him off a little bit. I think because I was there, he didn't like it. Put it that way. I got the feelings on that. And it was it was not ape looking like a lot of people think big wood. It was not. It didn't appear to me as being more ape feature like, but he had he was a different feature than a man would be. He I've tried to find some pictures over the years. I'm not that good at painting and drawing, but I've tried to find pictures of the years. They got very close to what you know I saw that none just from my own recollection of it. But why I want to say this. While looking through that monocular, I noticed something very strange about it, and I thought about I didn't a lot at the time. I didn't even know I registered it, but didn't, you know, pursue it until later when I was thinking about this experience. What it was he mcame. The image of him was like fuzzy like around the edges. And I'm not gonna say he was some de materializing. I'm not gonna go that route. I'm not sure, but it may have been in the effect of the monocular, uh you know not and thing only on the very fur the reflection office fur something that could have been that. I can't really say for sure one hundred percent, but let me tell you this. The moment he stepped behind that line, open and all thinking that we didn't even want to run business, and I said no, I was running towards him. I wanted to see more of it. I was close enough I could have reached out and grabbed him. I was that close to him and I and as he went in behind that lie oak, I followed immediately. I went around it and went behind and he was gone completely, and I could see down through the woods. I was looking for him and oot everywhere could There's no way he could have walked off down through those woods without me seeing the trail that did with behind. There was no way he gonness. I looked up the tree. Was he up in the tree? I looked around. Was there been a hole around here or something? I searched. A matter of fact, I went back the next day and and looked all around there. There was there some kind of hole, some kind of hidden trap door. To this day I can tell you, not tell you where he went when he un but he just was not there in my reality anymore, definitely, because if he had been, I would have been able to see him. I was that close enough to him. And the most interesting thing about this sighting was the next day when I went back, I saw I remember a limb over his head, and I measured that limb and it came out as something like around eight foot seven at least. He was very muscular, but he was very lean muskuyar. He wasn't built like a bodybuilder kind of musclelike you know what you see in a lot of these depictions of Bigfoot. He was very lean, but very muscular. Still a muscular, but kind of lean, and his movements were very fluid. He was not, you know, like a bear. Bears can be kind of lumbering, They can kind of be hard to move. He was very fluid coming through those saplings. Let me put it this way. He came through those saplings better than an indigenous person would be. That's how I mean. He came through those so quietly and everything. I was just very incredibly lucky to see him at the beginning to know it was that, because I thought it was one of those guys, you know, I want everything, And there had been no clue that he was there, but we had flushed him out. That's what had happened. He came back up the middle and didn't know that I was there waiting on him in the middle of it. But to this day I cannot tell you where you went.
Speaker 3: I do not know.
Speaker 1: But the interesting thing is these things do, like the Old Man some other crypt is, have a spiritual side to them. It would not surprise me at all. But like I said, for me, the jury is still out. I keep wanting to see more of him. I want to track him and find him I want to experience more of him. I could tell you more about it, but the mystery for me is only deepened more. Where did he go? How did he do that? Did he walk into the tree? I mean, where did he go?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: To me is the most puzzling part of this holy incident? Nice? Nice?
Speaker 3: So how do your research do you feel? Is it more towards the dog man or the werewolf cryptids that you feel that you are more attracted to rather than Bigfoot?
Speaker 2: Or how do you see yourself in that way?
Speaker 1: Well? Can I look for anything out there like that? I mean, here's the interesting thing that it always came home to me when I very first experienced my first actual encounter with a supernatural being. And I think there may be some properties to the definitely these cryptis that is a supernatural I know, the werewolf that definitely got a supernatural tie to it, unless it is a cursed person. That's the difference for many types of different wear, different types of werewolves. But the most interesting thing to all this that that affected me, even at a very young age, when I saw and experience the fact that there actually was like this existing in this universe with me, I was honted ever after that, and it still honts me to this day with every interaction and encounter that I have. And one question is come back to hone me, and that is, if this is real, what I'm seeing is real, then my god, what else is out there? What else is still is existing out there? And that's been my quest to find that, to find out what else is out there? And that's what that fire that was led under me is for. I've seen spirits. I have seen full bodied apparitions. I have seen demonic spirits. I have seen many different types of I encountered skin waters. I've seen wishes who werek. I've had death curses put on me. As a matter of fact, I have studied extensively in the occult, the things about the occult, the supernatural, the things of superstition and folklore. I've gotten keep it to all these things because it's it's part of the clues that we need to look at. It's part of the connections that we make. And you know, I told somebody now and go, that's why I'm so interested in all of this stuff is that it is all, in some very strange way connected, and people will say, well, how is it connected? Because we are the connection to it. We're connected to all of these things, and that's the main connection. And we unteract with these things and see them. But once you experience these you changes your whole outlook and attitude on things. It turns you one hundred and eighty degrees in a different direction, because then you know seeing is truly believing. That's just the way it goes. We're human beings, but seeing is truly believing. And when you see it and you do believe, then you have more questions than unfortunately you have answers.
Speaker 3: Interesting one of the questions I want to ask you is a lot of people, and myself included along with some of the others of my team, we have experienced seeing strange, unexplainable lights in the woods.
Speaker 2: And some would say.
Speaker 3: That they are type of orbs. I mean, perhaps maybe they are. But seeing a light appear and then go away and not picturing anything other you know, no no frmal heat signature, nothing whatsoever. I mean, have you ever experienced anything like that either? Or what's your take on the lights in the woods? How would you look at that?
Speaker 1: I have seen? We had them. They have any different names. People call them the middle of the list. Ghost lights. They're called corpse candles. They have many different names, they've been given to them down over the years. I've actually seen the brown mountain lights. I'm sure you've heard of them. I have experience seing the brown mind lights. You talking about weird. That is very strange experience. But I think some of these things may be naturally occurring. We just don't know what they are. I call them earth mysteries. We don't know what they are. That may be, you know, some kind of electro magnetic stuff going on or whatever. But some of these things, the ones you got to really pay close attention to, are the ones that act like they have an intelligence to them. Now, I have actually seen spiritual energy manifest into things like we would call an orb and it has an intelligence to it. That's what is the true what I would call the true ORB experience. Other things you may see, especially catching capturing things on camera and all that most of the time will be dust motes and water droppless in the air. They may exhibit weird qualities. I've seen a lot. I think everything that can happen on a video camera, okay, light and this stuff has very strange properties that can screw around with you sometimes definitely. But you know, I can go out on a rainy day with a camera and catch you a million orbs. That's the way they go. Those are the other kind of orbs. Those are naturally explained, but there are some that are not. And I've actually seen I have experienced orbs that would actually stop and go around in obstruction just like you and I would. They was stopping around it. That is intelligence, there's something there with that. But I've also seen spiritual energy manifest in orbs that would pop with it. I mean a visible pop. You could hear them. They would pop like you know, not real, real loud, but you could hear them and they would go away and dissipate. That is a spiritual energy too. So you have many different types of orbs and lights that you know. But a lot of the old folks warned about following any of these lights you ever see them, and I never did. That's one of the rules of the Appalachian Mountains. If you see a strange light in the woods, do not follow it because you may not come back. And a lot of these things are tied to I would call evil spirits in some ways they are out, just like that thing was leading us throughods. They are out to trick you sometimes, and it's never a happy kind of trick that they're trying to pull on you. It can be very detrimental to your safety because that's just the way these things work sometimes. And there are many stories of people actually following these lights who have never come back, or or their bidies were foundated deep in the woods and places they you know, would not have normally been, like maybe in dishes or ravines and stuff like that. It's almost as if they would live there on purpose. Definitely. So there are bad things out there that definitely do not like you, and they will do these kind of little devil issue they call the old folks call them devil tricks. They will do these devil tricks on you to cause you harm or just to get you lost sometimes, whatever the situation is. So it's not a good idea to follow these lights if you do encounter them in the woods. And there have been many reports of the years supposedly of some of these orders being associated with Bigfoot and other encryptis as well out there that they're seen on and of course there's a lot of reports too of UFOs being stated at the same time you have boot foot sidings. There's a correlation with some of that very strange stuff, like I said, in some weird way, out flicky kind of way. All the stuff is connected along different lines, and the more you look at the patterns, the more you can see this connection. It's still hard to understand it in many ways, but you still see the patterns. And that's what I have trained with. You know, when I first got into this, I went to the I'm an ex police officer anyway, but years ago before I became a police officer, I went to them to understand and learn how to truly investigate these things. And when I go into a place like that, whether I'm looking for a big food or it's a spiritual research. I don't want to call it ghost I call it spiritual research if you're doing that or if you're you know, helping someone with a demonic problem or whatever the situation is. And I am on demonologists do I approach it as if it were a crime scene. That's the way I look at it, I like, you know, and I had a lot of people come up and say, let me tell you what's going on? Here, I said, no, I'd rather you're not. Let it talk to me, Let it tell me his story. You know, whatever you're at, and if I go to somewhere, just for an example, looking at checking out a place where Bigfoot has been sighted, that's where you need to go. You know a lot of people unfortunately, just go rambling out of the woods looking around, and Bigfoot knows they're there. Okay, dog man will know you're there from miles away. I think he's reading your intentions too. Sometimes I think he knows what your intentions. You know, if you're there to underlive him, he's definitely not going to be sited and wouldn't I would be the same way. I wouldn't want you to buy me either. It depends a lot, I think on what your intention is. You know when you go to look for these things, but the number one place you would go to look is where they have been seen before. That makes common sense. You know, you don't just go rambling around, but you hunt bigfoot, especially like deer hunting, in some way you kind of you know, waiting around to the kind of ambush this guy. That's the way you're going to really get a better chance. Of course, you may get incredibly lucky and come upon and locking in the woods, but you got more chance staying once by the coming part of the environment, letting nature get used to you. This same thing is the same way you do spiritual research. You've got to become part of the environment, and once you do, you've got a much better chance at experiencing whatever need that is there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely so.
Speaker 3: Yeah. One of the things I'll add in to that is, I know, when me and my team when we go out there to do our exploring.
Speaker 2: You know, are hiking or whatever we do.
Speaker 3: You know, well, I mean we go out there with an innocent approach I like to say, you know, I mean, non aggressive, you.
Speaker 2: Know, but you know, when we do go out there to look for answers, we come back with more questions.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's the way it seems most of the time. Yeah. So, I mean it's like.
Speaker 3: The area we're investigating right now, like I said, it's got.
Speaker 2: A history there.
Speaker 3: We have our own experiences there already, and we just want to continue to investigate this location, this particular location, to see if we maybe learn more experience more.
Speaker 1: So well, you know, and don't get me wrong, now that there is a part where you actively walk through and scope out and look for signs and all that part of the hunting thing. But the actual honting is when you sort of hunker down and wait from him. You know, I've had experience. I had him. I had him one time, and it was at a distance of I was along the trail and I stopped and got off trailed to sit in the bushes, and sure enough, here he came. He was behind me, he was backtracking me. And uh, you know, they're smart. They're you know, a whole lot smarter than people think they are, or they wouldn't be able to survive the way they do it. I think they are incredibly intelligent. I think they have I think I've even heard their own language. I think they can mimic things. They can mimic bird calls, they can mimic you, they can mimic your voice. And a lot of times these mimics that people run into, I don't know, it's maybe beefoot because they are incredibly intelligent, very smart, or they wouldn't be able to survive the way they do. Uh. And you know, I think we underestimate them sometimes, absolutely. But there comes a point when you quit looking around for signs, you quit looking for things, and you've got to actively hunt. And if you do that in the right with the right to you, I think you will get more out of it than you will in other detrimental ways. You have to be very careful how you approach these things. Because the one thing I found out over the years, you know, I've had people ask me that, why, Dennis, if you had so many experiences, why have you seen so many of these things? I think it was one real invoting reason I was looking for them. But I was looking for them in the right way. Sometimes when you look into the paranormal, supernatural and cryptis and all this other stuff, sometimes when you look into it, it will definitely look back. That's one thing you got to always remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I completely agree, you know.
Speaker 3: And you know, we were just talking to me and one of my team members, mister David Lester. You know, we plan on doing some night stakeouts, you know, like just go out there and get settled in the area away from camp, you know, you know, and just kind of relaxed, get settled in the area, you know, And I mean one of the areas we want to do this in is an area where one of our past camp members that joined us when I'm actually had a sighting, the gentleman's wife.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: They came down from Pennsylvania and they had an experience and which I thought was very fascinating because you know, there's been a history around this area of other sightings and all kinds of strange activity. So but uh, you know, yeah, we would love to have more of.
Speaker 2: An experience out there, you know. So I mean we're going.
Speaker 3: To continue exploring to the best of our ability, you know. I mean, and you know, we put the boots on the ground, there's no doubt about that. We we'd love to explore and look for signs and evidence and look at the different possibilities. You know, could this be this, Could this be that, you know, those kind of things.
Speaker 2: But you know, and we have heard some very.
Speaker 3: Stressing vocalizations in the area as well in the past camp outs we've had out there. So I mean, yeah, so our plan is to go out there and hopefully let them come into us. I mean, that's what we hope for because we do a lot of daytime exploring, so we could find possible tracks, and you know, we love looking at the stick structures a lot of people don't care for that, you know, I do, you know, because yeah, we know humans build things and do things, but there's certain things that we find fascinating that are well off the beaten path, you know.
Speaker 2: Those are the kinds of things we like to look for.
Speaker 3: It leads us through the fact that, you know, the possibility that hey, this could be or just might be something other than a human, you know. But now that we know that there's strange lights in the area, you know, and there's big for sightings, and there's just so much in this area, you know, we want to focus in this area and continue to work this area, which we'll be there next month, we'll be we'll spending a whole week, a good week out there and hopefully something happens.
Speaker 1: Well, that is a correct way to do that, because you know, you need to stay out there and become part of the environment, and everything settles down, everything that puts bigfoot on whatever you're looking for more read at ease, you know, because everything begos what I call it normalizes the place, you know, and now you want to seek that out definitely. But you know, there's and I studied all the different techniques of hunting over the years like that I was doing that night with flushing out tigers. I've read about them, how they hunted down man eating tigers in India and places like that. And I remember one hunter talking about he had been on the trail of a of a man eating tiger and said that he was at a in a blind like of the top of the tree waiting for this thing. That's the way you have to track them. You will waste your time going through the jumble trying to trail them down that way, you know. And he said he was up in his mind looking he saw it and he couldn't get a good shot at. He saw that tiger jump a twelve foot stock at fence, you know, and it was it was a village, an Indian, the village in India, and it jumped that twelve foot shack fence and in the minute it came back over with a grown man in his mouth and went off through the jungle. He saw, I could never get a this shot at. Later on he did that you finally killed it. I think that tiger killed around fifteen or twenty people in that district. They had hired him. The British government had hired him to track this tiger down to kill it. He finally got it, but he said that night he didn't have a clear shot at it. And you know, that's the way it goes with Honting. You can have got to have a good of luck on your side sometimes when you're dabbling a hunting and but the way you do it, you know, And like I said, he didn't waste his time trying to trail that thing through the jungle, because there's no way you would ever catch it that way. He had to lie and wait for it. And that's how he finally got it, although he didn't help him that night, and didn't help that guy in the tiger's mouth that night. But that's the way. And here's the interesting thing about all this stuff, and when it comes to Honting. And I won't tell you how quick in the experience that happened where I think, I think, and I saw a werewolf what not. But you a lot of it is luck. You can just happen to look up on something. And that's what happened to me. I had been going. This also happened, uh good many years back into North Carolina mountains. I've done a lot of research in North Carolina Mountains, although I've been in Virginia, North and West Virginia as well up in there. But anyway, that night it was getting kind of dark as dusky dark, and I sticked in league. I had not really been actively honeying anything that day. I mean, you know, I was just looking around master, you know how you do, Like I like to go out and do some bushcra out there now and then stuff like that. You know. I love the gown in the woods and look around. So I had been doing that that day, and I remember it was a fall day. It was a fun day, you know, and there wasn't a lot of leafish in the trees too that day. And I was looking and it was getting dark and down in a I won'st I will say, I wish you would call it a ravine or deep deep gully like it was in front of me, and I saw something down there, and I thought, well, I first thought, oh, you know, it's a bear, you know, because I've done in the bears all right, most of the time. They're black bears. But that's why I call them the king of the woods. They will you know, you need to respect them, definitely, they can. They can be very bad trouble most of the time, though you can scare them off, you know, and or just get out of the neighborhood without them bothering you, which is the best thing. I look down in this gully and there's something standing down there, you know, and I can't see it because it's in shadow. And like I say, it's getting getting very close to you know, sundown here, and it's in shadow and I cannot make it out, but I can see the silhouette of it, you know. And I said, wait a minute, that's not a bear, because it was standing there on two legs, and bears, most of the time, they only get up on two legs to reach up, you know, on a tree, or or fight other bears or do something they do not most of the time walk around and stand on two legs. That's just what bears do. And that's why people and that's why that kind of makes me laugh and people say, oh, you saw a way foote possaw bear. He was walking through. The Bears do not do that unless there's something wrong with I house. I saw there one time something wrong with it that he couldn't get down on all fours he and he did learn how to walk on two legs, and you know, they're like people. They compensate for something like that, you know. But anyway, this thing was standing there on two legs, and I said, that's not a bear because, like I say, there again, the silhouette was not round ears. They were ears like a German shepherd. Okay. And I'm going, what is that? You know? And I can't make it out good? And then I noticed something else, I said, I said him, I said, this is this dog man. That's the first thing I thought about. That must be dog Man, you know, and I think spotted him on several occasions. I'm looking. I said, wait a minute, I saw something. It kind of turned and he never saw me. That's probably why I'm here alive to tell you this story, okay, But I said, all kind of turn, little bit, and it was wearing a shirt and pants. Dog Man does not wear clothes, okay, as far as I know, he doesn't go around. This was a were wolf standing down there. That had to be. And when I saw that, I said, I think it's time for me to leave now because I don't I see him, but right now he don't see me. And I'm not gonna stay here for him to do that, So I got our dodge, which I would devise. Ybody, if you run up something you think is definitely were a wolf thing or even dog man, it's not a good idea to hang around. Like I said before, over many times dog man will cut you a break. Most of the time you will walk away from that and coount. But most of the time he will not walk away from one will a were wolfman.
Speaker 2: What what's your take on a big foot?
Speaker 3: You believe that some might be aggressive in the same manner as as a werewolf, or you think there's pretty much want to be left of bone.
Speaker 1: I got the feeling. I got the feeling, especially the one iron counter that close up, I didn't feel an aggressive nature to him. He had, like I said, he had more of a surprise sort of a you know, kind of ticked off a little bit, but not very you know, very angry like a bear can be sometimes. He didn't have that. I feel. I just my own personal feeling when he comes to the foot, I think sasquatch, he'd rather be the kind of guy that you know he's gonna do, and he'd rather be left alone. He's better not mess with you. He doesn't, he's retiring away from us. I think he knows what kind of animals we definitely are, and knowing that, I don't blame him for not trusting us. I think there's a mistrust. I think there's almost like a fear there. And you know, it kind of goes back to the biblical things, you know. I remember the Book of Genesis where it says the fear of you and the dread of you will be upon every beast of the field, and I think that was to Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Is well, I agree whole horribly. That makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: If people listen to that and pay attention to that, it makes a lot of sense. You're absolutely right. I mean, it's a natural thing that you know, most wildlife are have fear of us, some more than others, you know, so it's something to really pay attention to you and you know and understand that.
Speaker 1: Well, having seen the bad side of mankind and humanity, I don't blame them. I mean, having been a police officer in all that other years and I've worked at a different job that dealt with the public and all that, I definitely do not blame them for having that fear. That is, I think that fear is part of their instinct for sol and uh, That's why I've told people, like the bear I was talking about, you need to respect things like that, what they can do to you. You need to kind of that in respect can be fear, you know. That's kind of like the fear of God. A lot of times. That doesn't mean you're shaking in your boots. That means you respect God. And I think you respect the things that God is core idiot. If you don't, you're asking for trouble most of the time. And I think they feel that way about us too, because they respect what we can do to them, because we are the most dangerous animals that walks this planet. That's another rule of monster hunting that I've followed over the years. A very important rule is that the monster hunter must never become the monster absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 3: I mean, of course, with my experience with Bigfoot, and I've never for the record, I off share that I've never had any other experiences with any other triptid For say, Bigfoot has been the only one I've ever had experiences with, and just from my experiences alone and from what I judge, big puot to be. It's more of a very curious, you.
Speaker 2: Know being, you know, I mean.
Speaker 3: They called the encounter in twenty fourteen that six of us shared together, they were curious, you know. I mean, I believe we also caught them off guard. You know, there's a lot of details. I won't get into that it'll take up too much time, but we believe, I believe anyway, that they were just curious so.
Speaker 2: Of us as we were of them, you know, just based off of what happened. And you know, so.
Speaker 1: That is also, my friend, a very distinct sign of higher intelligence curiosity. And I think they are very curious about us, and I think that sometimes puts them at a disadvantage, especially if you're not wanting to be found by someone, but if you're kind of curious about them. And I think they are very curious about us. I think even heard of episodes where people think their names may have been called. They would be on camping, you know, somewhere, and something called their names, from which I had everything happened to me one night night fishing on the bank BYO late. What't that And I don't know if that was bigfood. I think it was something else of was more sinister nature, but I think bigfood could do that if you want. I believe you can mimic things because the Native Americans talked about them being able to do burgh halls and animal sounds and stuff like that. If you live out of the woods, that would become part of your repertoire talent. Definitely you would use that. I think they have their own language. I don't even have one one to talk about. She may have heard them singing, and that would not be that far faced either. Because these are very, very highly intelligent and very curious animals and they learn, you know, that's another sign of intelligence. You learned, you know, a quick learner, you might say, and you can pick it up pretty quick. And I think that's what that's part of their nature as well. But that also puts them into disadvantage because we are very curious to them. I'm sure they you know, and they want to watch us and maybe study us. They're wary of us, but that sometimes exposes them. I think in ways that they don't like. Their curiosity will do that to them, you know, like that old saying curiosity kills a cat. But anyway, I think that's that's part of the makeup absolutely. But one night I was fishing on the bank of a river and I had something called me by name, and I was with a couple when they were in bed, and they were sleeping the tent up the hill from me. I knew it was not there, that we were out in the middle of them nowhere. There was nothing around, nobody around. It had already gotten dark. I was still fishing on the bank and getting ready to quit and go back up to my tent, and there was some bushes nearby, and something in the bushes something help me, help me, like that very low way. It wasn't really loud, it kind of low, you know, And I kind of looked at me and I said, well, what is that? You know what's going on here? And I just kept fishing. I ain't paying ten And a few minutes later, says help me, help me. And then they called me by name, and that's when I said up. I said, oh wait a minute, you know, I said, I don't know who or what you are, but you get out of here right now. You leave now, you get away from me, you know. And yeah, don't you come back anymore. Get out of here, and hey, it's shut up. And let me alone. But if ever happens to you or anybody that you know, they so did. I have not to follow that organowledge it. Really it left, you know, because I gave a thought I had authority over it. You know, you have a certain amount of spiritual authority over these things. If you exercise authority, it will work for you, definitely, And I think that's what happened that night. But they even call me by name like that. That is evil. Definitely, that is something that is not good. And I don't think that was big good. Absolutely not. Because the bushes that that that sound came out. I was not big enough to hide him. Uh, that's not what that was. Well, whatever it was, I let him know that it wasn't welcome there. And that's the way you got to treat some of these things when you run into the especially those lights that we thought about it and all that stuff. But I remember I broke a rule one night in the in the mountains of North Carolina. You know, me and another guy. We had been out walking around. We've been camping that night with a church group, and I was probably about I was thinking it may have been about it. I think it was about sixteen years old or something like that. And he and I were just walking around. We walked up this girt road and I broke a rule, and from out of a bush nearby this road came the sound of a whipple wheel. Well, I always like whipple wheels if they were cool, because I could imitate their their call, you know. So I said, the guy said, listen, that's a whipple wheel, you know. I said, watch this, And so I did the whipple wheel, and sure enough it answered me back. And I and I'm going that does you know you know I never had a whip wheel answer back that quick, you know what I'm saying, because you'd have to do it a few times before it would finally answer you. And I told the guy said, come on, this is you know. So we walk over to the bushes. We walk into the bushes, into stand of trees, and all of a sudden, somebody comes up behind me and behind him too, and they put a knife to my throat and uh, and they did the same to him. The guy. He was a little bit smaller than me. He a little bit, you know, younger. I think he's a here younger than me. And like I said, I think I was sixteen years old. I was pretty tall in my age, but I wasn't tall them six four now then I was probably a little over six foot. Anyway, they put a knife to my throat and I'm okay, well, I gotta do something quick here and tall myself out of this situation. And it was a woman's voice. She said, tell me why I shouldn't cut you on your throat right now? And I said, well, I got think OF's some a lot of reasons, you know, let's not. Let's not do this, you know. I said, I'm not I'm not here to hurt you. I'm not gonna not bother you another thing, you know. So she kind of laughed a little bit and she took the knife down, and the same one with the guy with me. They were two sisters. They were Cherokee sisters, and they had been sitting on a picnic table that I didn't see until I got in there, and under these trees here, and uh, she said, we're just having a little fun with him, you know. Uh, And uh she said.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you guys?
Speaker 1: What do you mean whistling at me like that? I said, well, you whistles first. I just whistled back, you know. She said, well, she said, you're not supposed to do that in these mountains. You know that, don't you. No, I never whistle at that, you know. I said, yeah, I think I heard of that, you know, definitely. And I said, I guess I did.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I kind of screwed up doing that, didn't I. She said, yes, you did. Don't ever do it again. And and I could tell that they were acting kind of strange. And one sister was this one I was talking to. It was a little bit taller, maybe she was a year or so older than the other sister. She's a little bit taller, a little bit bigger, you know. And they were both well, the other sister was real quiet, she never spoke. I was the one. I was the one doing taller at this. I was. What I was basically trying to do was talk my way out of this and leave immediately. I didn't want to hang around these gals, you know. I mean, if they pull a knife on your throat, what else would they do? So so I said, well, you know, we better get by. We're camp back over here, you know. And I said, we'll get back, you know, And she said, well, look, she said, do you know there's a lot of weird things go on in these mountains. She says, you better go back to your camp. You'd rather stay there tonight, and said, before you do, though, she said, I want you to watch those bushes over there, and I'm will to show you something. So I'm going to oh, what's going on with this? You know where's this going? And I said sure, okay, And so her and her sister walk into the bushes and in a few minutes, I'm standing watching the bushes. I'm moving. I could hear something sound like Hanny in the bushes moving, I can move down, and all of a sudden, out of these two bushes step two wools want a little bit bigger than the other. And these two woolves look at us and go on up. They go on to They walk off slowly and walk off up that dirt road up the mountain. And when they at the end of the one of them turns. The big one turns around and looks back at me, and his eyes, honest to God, are glowing red. And they walked off, turned back around, walked off and went into the night. And that's when me and the other guy booked it back to the camp and that guy asked me, He said, what was that?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: He was scared to death? He was shaking like a leaf. I was still sort of and oh, did I see that? You know? And I said, did we see that? And he said, yees, I saw He said, what was that? I said, I don't know. I think we may have run into some witches or something, you know, that was weird. And I found out later, of course, when the longer deep into research, that they were probably what we would turn skinwalkers. Now, skin walkers are not really native to the Avolachian Mountains. They're in the southwest through in Arizona and the Ball place like that. But there is a long history of wish appollation witches, dark witches that can turn into things like wolves or blank panthers or ravens. They are very much like skin walkers, but they're just playing. Well, that's what a skin walker is. It's a witch. Uh. And the they have a supernatural ability to shape shift, and that is one of the you know, having learned what I have learned, and something of a little bit of authority on the cot having learned what I've learned, that is one of the premier powers of wiscraft and UH and UH tapping into demanding power. To be able to do these things. You have to do horrible things to acquire this power by turning into a werewolf, vampire, whatever you want to turn into. You can shape shift into it, but it acquires a very high price, a very bad and deadly cost, the cost of your of your soul being swallowed up by darkness in the end eventually. But yeah, they're definitely they could justs the premier power of wishcrafts, along with other powers like invisibility or being able to actual reject themselves, being able to fly. The list goes on and on of the powers that they can acquire through demonic rituals and witchcraft. But that night I found out firsthand that it is real, very real, with.
Speaker 2: What you just shared with me.
Speaker 3: It's like a collaboration with what I just heard with a good friend of mine.
Speaker 2: You may know him, William Nighthawk. I just had his interview.
Speaker 3: I went and interviewed him and recorded him in person, and he shared, as he shared in one of his part of his discussion with.
Speaker 2: Me, he experienced at a young age.
Speaker 3: I think he was a teenager if I recall a ceremony with three sisters, Native American sisters that were practicing the shape shifting experience.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: They transformed into not the four legate wolf, but a two lega wolf, and he described them as wear wolf, and which was interesting. And you know, when you were sharing that, I couldn't help but remember and recall what you were sharing when he was discussing that. So I find that very fascinating to me. It kind of collaborates, it kind of like almost support what he was sharing with me, you know. So that's that's very interesting.
Speaker 1: I had a good friend who studied law of this, J C. Johnson. He's passed on now fortiate. We used to talk about this and we talked about the things that you do. I do know exactly how that you can do these things. I know the ceremonies, the rituals that takes, what he takes to to do this shape shifting. Although I've had a lot of people come to me over the years and how do you do it? I want to know. I want to learn. I said, no, you don't, you don't. I don't want to tell you because you might be tempted to try because it is its exacts so very deadly price from you, notice your life, but your very soul these things. Eventually you do enough of this stuff, the transformation, that you lose every time you transform into something like this, you lose a little bit of your humanity. Eventually, one day when you go to turn back into a person, you won't be able to do that. You will be stuck forever in that shape, and you probably usually die not long after that, because the darkness exacts that price from you. You have sold your soul of that darkness. But to acquire this power, it comes with a cost, and a very high price. And this is something that I would not wish for anyone, not even my worst enemy, to experience. But it is also at the same time, and I remember too that this transformation is very painful in some ways, I'm sure, because you are not only changing, you were manipulating, twisting, and vending true reality into the way you want it. That's what all witchcraft is. I've done a lot of lectures and stuff on witchcraft over the years. Witchcraft magic is no thing but changing reality. You're changed into what you want it to be. But you step out and I think many times outside the precepts of God. When you do this, you're doing you're going against what the true creation is because you are arranging your creator's reality, not yours. You don't have that right, you don't really have that spiritual right to do that. So you are an outlaw, spiritual outlaw when you do these things. And so that's the price you pay for. And that's why I'm call some people you do not want to go there. I know what it takes. I could do it if I wanted to. I've never been than to do that because I know what what costs will be and I don't think anybody in the right mind will want to pay that cost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I find this all very fascinating. Yeah, very informative.
Speaker 3: Dennis, I want to ask you, do you have any advice, Uh, what advice would you give me, my team, or anybody for that matter that's going out there to explore, to look for answers, look for evidence. What would be our best chance of experiencing something for finding answers.
Speaker 1: I think your frame of mind has a lot to do, is what you're you know you're pursuing. And of course, whenever you start any kind of expedition to go out to look for something. I don't care what it is, whatever kind of an expedition is. You do need to prepare yourself spiritually going into and coming out of that situation because you don't want to pick up any unnecessary things. And I've had a lot of cases over the years of people who have done that. You need to protect yourself spiritually because you may be dealing definitely with spiritual entities, whatever form they may take. But I think your frame of mind, and like you know, we said earlier, I think a lot of these things know what your intentions are. You know, and I'm a firm believer in that the pure of heart will definitely see God, and they'll see a lot of other things too. I think they can see more into that spiritual realm if that's what you are encountering with that attitude of a pure heart kind of thing. You know, and your intentions need to be pure, your your your motivation needs to be in line with the good stuff. You know. You will have a much better experience that way. But and like I said earlier, you need to become part of the environment part of that, because that puts them at ease, that tells them you're not there to hang them as a trophy on your hall or whatever the situation is. You know a lot of people ask have asked me with the ears, what what's gonna what's you're gonna do? Then, this is when you find a monster. When you come up on a monster, you you what's your plan? Are you going to shoot it until it? No, I don't need to know the trophy on my wall. That's not what I'm there for. I want to see it, experience understanding, and know it for a fact what it is. That's my take off on it. That's what I'm going to take away from it. And I'm not out there like some of these people. Oh, I want to prove this. I want to prove that. I want to prove that. You and need, my friend, all of us. That's not our job to prove anything. We can prove it only to ourselves, that's the main thing. And we can experience that. That's what we're there for, the experience, not to prove something to anybody, because in the end nobody able to believe it. Anyway, you and I can have the picture taken tomorrow with a low and ness monster, who's going to believe it? We'll know it. We know it's true because we were there, but we're banging our head up against the tree trying to need other people to believe. That's not what the focus should be on. The focus should be on our own experience with it and our own understanding of it is truly believing and experiencing what it is we're looking for. That's what you're going for, the experience. You're not out to prove any I said that over the years, I've had a lot of people challenge me. Only I said, I'm not here to prove anything to anyone but myself. And that's the way I look at it, and I think that's the way you need to approach it too, in many ways. And I think these things pick up on that attitude. They know that you're now there's a threat, you know, And that's the reason why I'm Bigfoot is the number one world Hide and Seek champion. He's smart. He knows what we would do to him. You know a lot of people I've talked to a lot of so called Monsterners. Oh, I want to kill him. I'm gonna bring him back. I'm gonna be a millionaire. I want to be famous, you know, that's not that's not that's not my motive. Okay, that's not what I'm in it for. And that's what unfortunately, a lot of people are in this business, whether it be cryptozoology or any other parts of the paranormal supernatural. They're in it for all the wrong reasons, you know. And over the years, I've helped a lot of people with their demonology problems. I've helped a lot of people learning how to track these things, all these different things I have. I have to actually, you know, try to motivate people in the right way and been a mentor to them too, and answer their questions. And you know, I've often said, if I don't know the answers, We'll try to find them together. That's what we need to do, and we need to come together as a community to do that. But we don't need to take it in the wrong way. We need to do these things the right way. The right ain't the wrong way. And you know, a lot you waste too much time when you do it the wrong way. We don't have that much time to waste, Okay, definitely, no time is our precious resource and we need to use it wisely and use it well. But we need to do it the right way, absolutely, and we need to concentrate on that. And we need to learn the terrain. We need to learn tracking, how to track. Even when you can't out see the tracks, they are still there. There is a track. You just need to know how to look for it. And I've taught myself that Stelf taught myself over the years. I understand why when I can look at the track and see what he did for sure, you know and know what it did. Even sometimes you will have weird, unusual tracks. I ran into something one time years ago. I call it crypked X. I do not know what this thing was. I'll tell you a quick story on it before we end. I had been deer hunting that day. I'd been there with my brothers in matter of fact, and he was, I think, going back this truck and all that, and he said, there's no old farmhouse over there. You know how interested I am and stuff like that. He said, you want to go check it out, you know, I think they, you know, keep hay in it or whatever. So I went over there, insuring us in an old farmstead, you know, and all the doors and windows are off of this thing there are no doors windows in it. The windows are still there, but there are no window panes in it. And they had probably once stored hay in this house, I mean, because there was a lot of hay laying around and stuff, you know. But I could tell there'd been some partying in this house too, definitely, because I walked in there was looking around because I like to see the old homesteads and places like that people lived in years ago, you know. And so I was walking around. I came to the back room, and this was really weird. The whole back room was stuffed full branches. Now, these branches were not like great big limbs off trees. They were broken branches, okay, And honest to God, the only thing I can the only way I can describe is like that. But it wasn't that. Really. It was like a huge burden nest inside this room, and it was filled this room, be believe. I could not walk into the room, okay, but through this branches I could see the window over the next to it. And by that time I stepped into the doorway of this room, something went out of that room through that window. Well immediately ran I land back outside to kind of go around to see what he was. I said, that was not a bear. Moved too fast. Little bear bears can move fast, but that was kind of faster than I'd ever seen one move. I said, what is that? That was curious than uh? And of course, you know I knew about doll man like that. So I went around that house quick as I could. But unfore she it wasn't fast enough. It was disappearing off into the woodline down below me. I could see it, but I couldn't make out what it was. It was dark, tall and dark, and it went into the woodline. So I started, and this is a field like that's what this morning? I was sitting in a field. And this field was what we call fallow field. It had not it been ply out it, you know, I think maybe the winter before or whatever, and nothing was growing in it. But it had not rained in a long time. And uh, I wan, let you know that it had not rained in quite a while, so it was not a muddy field or anything. It's pretty hard and when you run into ground like that, it's very hard to track anything. And I started and I saw the tracks, you know, I could see some weird tracks going down through there to the woodline, and I got to look at them, but I wanted to go on into the woodline see if I could see this thing, you know. So I got to look at the tracks and I said, no, that's weird looking tracks. They looked kind of all light, but they didn't look like that. I've never seen tracks like that before. It was very weird looking. And I kept going though. I went on into the woodline of around, but whatever it was was long gone. So I went back. I said, I'm gonna go back and look at those tracks, you know so, and I said, I got to take another look at those and they weren't real deep though. Like I said, it was kind of hard and I couldn't make them out real good, which is why I want to go back and take another look at them. And I'm going to tell you this, to this day, I have not found those tracks. They were just go And the only conclusion I come to it, whatever that thing was went out of that window was something that really didn't belong in this world, or it was not something in the physical world, because tracks do not disappear like that, and nothing had brushed over those tracks. I mean, I was all right back to whether it was showed being they were gone, and to this day I do not know what that cryptid X was, but I'd like to meet it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's very interesting for sure. Is there any last words you want to share before we close?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to tell you of all the mysteries in the world, and I think this world will be a very dull and boring place without his mystery. I love a good mystery, and I think that's one of the icing on the cake of our existence. A lot of these mysteries and things to ponder over, to track, even if you don't actively if you're an armchair researcher, you know, and I've been in boots on the ground researcher, all believe in that that is the true teacher experiences the number one. You can read all the books you want, you can have all the degrees you want, but until you experience something, you will really fully comprehend it. And I tell that to people who think about going into this kind of stuff. Definitely, that's what you want, the experience. You know, you can read a couple of books and say oh, I'm an expert. Now, that does not that's not what truly makes you an expert. It's out in the field, true boots on the ground research. You got to do that. But even if you're just an arm chair researcher look into it's still fascinating all the many different rabbit holes that you over down. It is still the mysteries of this world. And I think that make to me, makes a lot of life.
Speaker 2: Worth living, absolutely and pretty much what you.
Speaker 3: Said, you know, I know for myself, I feel like the experiences that we have become our knowledge, you know, and we kind of we can learn from that at least are our experiences of the.
Speaker 2: Stuff in school, you know, stef you know, schools that were As we gain more experiences, we kind of start putting.
Speaker 3: Pieces together, or at least we try to do anyway, you know, and and we start building conclusions off of what we experience, you know. But you know me myself, you know, I can I can only speak for myself, and maybe there's other ways out there, but we try not to jump to conclusions. But the more you learn about things with based off of what you experienced, collaborate with others who experience the same things, and they may have gain more out of their experiences than one. With what we or I myself may have experienced and it gives you something to build off, you know, something to grow up. So but with my experiences, I love to share my experiences and my conclusions.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: My biggest thing is spreading awareness of what's out there and part of the reason why I love interviewing people like you, you know, and it gives everybody something to listen to, something to consider, if anything, at least consider it, you know. I mean, no one's here to prove to you or you know, shove our beliefs down you down your throat.
Speaker 2: Listen to the experiences.
Speaker 3: No one's here to tell you to believe them, but at least consider them is what I would tell people. But with all this being said and done, Dennis, I can't.
Speaker 2: Thank you enough. This has been amazing. I love the information that you.
Speaker 3: Shared and this has been educational and very informative to me, and I hope others.
Speaker 2: Take it the same way. So thank you again for agreeing to do this with me. And uh welcome, I'm quite welcome. Absolutely