Speaker 1: You're listening to.
Speaker 2: Sorry for asking, Sorry for asking. I'm Cole Connor and I'm Adam Ramsey. This is where we talk, shop, ask questions.
Speaker 3: Tell stories, and laugh some laughs about being creators as well.
Speaker 1: As consumers of adult content.
Speaker 2: We love watching too.
Speaker 3: We certainly do. We also discussed the impact adult films have had on us, on our guests, and on the LGBTQ community.
Speaker 1: So strap on and strap.
Speaker 3: In and here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Hi Cole Connor, Hello Adam Ramsey.
Speaker 2: Oh we'll do that, Okay, we'll do that. Ready. Hi, I'm Adam Ramsey.
Speaker 3: I'm Cold Connor.
Speaker 2: That is sorry, welcome. How's it going today?
Speaker 3: It's good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're good. Yeah, Yeah, I'm good. I'm good. Life is good. It's been moving along. I was just camping in Tennessee. Yeah, so I'm back. I'm like reintegrating. It's taking a minute.
Speaker 3: We'll have well, we have a lot to talk about on our catchup episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but in four weeks. Yes, sorry, y'all, we'll get our ketchup later. Because we have a guest today, Why don't you tell us about our guests? Mister Connor one.
Speaker 3: Of my favorite favorite human beings all the way from North Carolina. We have Heath Halo with us today.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: He you got applause? Yes, yes, yes, how you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great?
Speaker 2: You look great.
Speaker 3: He always looks great.
Speaker 2: He always looks.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite things about Heath Halo is those legs.
Speaker 2: You want to lift him up and show us. Oh yeah yeah, just like yeah, give us a show.
Speaker 3: Just those big game big hamhocks yum.
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 3: Also a super sweet person, always been just a top notch guy to me, Yeah, I don't know, a bitch to others.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just sitting.
Speaker 2: I have not had the pleasure yet. We almost made it happen, but it didn't work out.
Speaker 1: You got to take care of that.
Speaker 2: Can't wait.
Speaker 3: So what have you been up to lately, Heath?
Speaker 1: I've been all over the world actually, and I've never been all over the world. So this experience was like, everything was very exciting to me. So I just got back from Spain and went to the Grabby's and wow, it was a trip.
Speaker 3: How was that?
Speaker 1: I was there for the blackout?
Speaker 2: The blackout? What happened? Yeah, I don't know about this.
Speaker 1: The whole country like lost power.
Speaker 2: The whole country.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I missed this? Was this when I was out of town?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was off the grid camping in Tennessee, so I wasn't looking at my phone for six whole days. Wow. So all of it, all of Spain lost power? Yeah. Wow, that must have been scary.
Speaker 3: I saw pictures of like the people on trains and stuff that were like, just got off the train and they're like, where do we go?
Speaker 2: WHOA were you in the hotel in Tormolinos?
Speaker 1: So no, I had somehow Derek Cage and I took and just can't stop took a Troy Daniels. Yeah, so we took an uber together to the airport. Derek's flight was right behind mine, ten minutes behind mine. I got in the air and made it to Barcelona, and I guess all the planes right after us were grounded. Wow, it was intent. So I landed actually in Barcelona in the middle of it. WHOA Yeah?
Speaker 2: Was that when you found out? Or did they share it on the plane?
Speaker 1: No, nobody told us anything. I actually made it all the way to my uber and he is the one who told me about it.
Speaker 2: Wow. How long did that last?
Speaker 1: Like twelve hours?
Speaker 2: WHOA? Okay?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: So was the were the Grabby's Europe Your main reason for the trip.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I had a couple of scenes with Raging Stallion and Naked Sword as well. Okay, so we had a meeting of the minds out there?
Speaker 2: Is that what we call it?
Speaker 1: You did to feel self important? Uh?
Speaker 2: Huh uh huh. When did you start this whole journey in adult films?
Speaker 1: So two years ago in April?
Speaker 2: Actually, Okay, what made you decide to take such a plunge.
Speaker 1: I was in the tech world. I worked for a startup that I guess was really no longer a startup over the period of time that I was there. And yeah, I was just working a lot, and I made myself a nice little salary and I had my best apartment in Fort Lauderdale and it was great, but I never got to enjoy anything because I worked all the time. And finally one day I was just like, you know what, I'm gonna go do something else. And it started out I was going to do a podcast with my husband. It was supposed to be about kinks, and we were going to you know, travel around and try different kinks. And we didn't know anything about this business, so we were going to do it. On OnlyFans, and then we learned you can't do that kind of stuff on a kind of stuff, So that fell apart rather quickly.
Speaker 3: What to do everything?
Speaker 1: I mean, the first one that we filmed and talked about was fisting, and neither one of us, well he had a little bit of experience with it and I had zero. So that was that was super fun.
Speaker 2: So was the premise going to be that you wanted to like try kinks for the first time, or you wanted to explore kinks that you were already into.
Speaker 1: No, try try things for the first time. Warb shine some light on some things that I was already into, you know, just kind of demystified a little bit. Talk about it, talk to the creators and.
Speaker 4: Why they why they enjoyed it, and then why they made content about it.
Speaker 2: Especially so oh so you would invite other guests onto these scenes who had more experiments.
Speaker 3: You would like collab with people and then talk about it exist.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's your husband Nico bet is he a big creator as well.
Speaker 1: He's got a really nice bear Niche his his fans have been good to him throughout this whole journey. He's had like the same loyal folks with him the whole time. So yeah, he kind of just does it as he does does it where I've taken it a bit more serious, as I do everything to hard.
Speaker 2: Did you guys did you guys start at the same time or was he already pretty established?
Speaker 1: No, we started at the same time.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, So it was a joint venture. You guys were like, let's do something. It was cool. So so what were some of the kink scenes that you guys filmed?
Speaker 1: We only did one?
Speaker 2: Oh, you only did the one the fisting, okay, one one.
Speaker 1: Podcast episode and filmed one for it okay. And then I got going and started making money on my own, and I was like, I'll do this.
Speaker 2: So this is interesting to me. You know, we talk about this podcast a lot. Like I started in the studio world, Cole kind of started doing both around the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was quick.
Speaker 2: How were you able to find an audience because I feel like you kind of got big really quickly. If I'm not mistaken, how are you able to find an audience so quickly?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't think I had a typical experience either. You know, when it was happening, it all seemed to be going and happening rather quickly, and I was like, whoa, where is this coming from? And I don't know. I met Cole probably when I had about I give it to people like him. Really, I just I think a few of the more popular folks took a chance on me, you know, let me play out and visit with him and do our thing, and they promoted me. Well, so I really think that's the secret. It was just a great It was just some really kick ass collabs right there at the beginning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so you had a bunch of collapse first, and then did Steve Cruz find you or Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I worked with Sean Cody first, but I would say that my real introduction came with working with Steve Cruise on that that beach movie Beach.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah. Steve is a huge fan of yours. He's told me, yeah, and you are you guys neighbors.
Speaker 1: He lives about two hours away.
Speaker 2: Oh okay cool, so yeah I can get to him you too. What is that collapse? What has that partnership been?
Speaker 1: Like? We started talking on set how we kind of became friends as we kind of nerded out on set.
Speaker 4: We were like talking.
Speaker 1: About Dune and some other nervous cracking each other up. And I think that that was kind of where the friend shit came from and where we both noticed that we had like an eye for a creative eye for different stuff. But we just talked about making some parody porn movies. And then it was like, we're not gonna make parody porn movies, but we can make some movies. And we wanted to do something that was a little bit more theatrical and have it for OnlyFans. So we filmed a few what we called heathens vignettes. I guess. One of them, I guess was a full movie in a cabin, and it went really well on Instagram. I don't think. I think at that kind of point was when everybody was starting to speak more. I don't know if you've noticed, but it seems like the fans are starting to demand more from creators. They want to hear from us a little bit more. They like to get a little bit of insight into our lives and things like that, and we gave them a story and it moved really quickly. One of the posts went viral on Instagram, and then I had a ton of people coming to my only fans to grab that movie. That was cool, That was really really cool.
Speaker 2: Describe the scene that went viral justin.
Speaker 1: The Jack and I and we're in the woods and I'm like watching him stretch on a tree, and basically the scene turns around that he was kind of leaving me around the whole time, and I thought I was like scoping him out, but he was leading me around. So yeah, just me talking like that and get in in the angst of wanting to suggesting the jock.
Speaker 3: It is, I want to talk about childhood and where you come from and what your parents were like. Can you tell us a little bit about how you grew up?
Speaker 1: Sure, I mean I grew up in a small town in Texas. You know, pretty typical lower middle class type of family situation. And you know, a Texas family is of course one form of the Christian Church, whether Baptist or Lutheran or Abouthodist or you're one of those. So we were more of a Baptist family and all that that entails. I was not exactly an evident kid growing up that I was gay.
Speaker 4: But I did.
Speaker 1: I didn't really get along with some of the more like super masculine guys like the ones that hunted and fished and things like that. But nobody really assumed I was gay. They just kind of thought I was a wush. So I kind of skirted by on that just being a buss.
Speaker 3: And I'm not gay, I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm just scared of everything. So I really had a decent childhood growing up, and I stayed in Texas pretty much all the way through my my young years and my teen years. I graduated from there and I stuck around for a while in the Dallas area.
Speaker 3: Do you remember what your first exposure to pornography was?
Speaker 1: It was a video tape, a video tape that got passed around with my friends, and I remember just being so enamored that watching this dude's dick go inside of this chick. It was a straight point of course. Yeah, So I just was just like fascinated, just like full scene. Why, I was just like so enamored with just that section, And you know, as as it went on, I realized that I was just mostly enamored with the dick itself. So I remember that.
Speaker 3: I remember a common Do you remember what the do you remember who the guy was in it?
Speaker 1: No? No, no way, how.
Speaker 2: Old were you when you made this discovery.
Speaker 1: I think I saw that video the first time when I.
Speaker 2: Was like eleven eleven.
Speaker 1: I don't know about Chall's experience, but you didn't really come into contact with pornographic materials. It was always like some dudes uncle like had a box or something. I stole this out of it and it's like half of a magazine. It's all stuck together and shit against. He didn't come in contact. So for me to see like a full on movie, yeah, that was a big deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember seeing penetration for the first time too and being like, holy crap, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first double penetration that I saw, Oh yeah, I had that. I like would look for and look for and never find it, and I found I finally ended up finding it. And who was the guy in it? One of the guys, Peter North. Peter North did double penetration.
Speaker 2: He has a view. I don't know if I've ever seen that.
Speaker 3: I know, I'll show you them.
Speaker 2: Wow please.
Speaker 1: That was always my stuff too. As it progressed and I like started looking at internet point, I realized that I always liked it when there was two dudes going to one female totally and like the thinking kind of developed on from there.
Speaker 2: As in you realized you were gay or you just like okay, okay, yeah, what was that process?
Speaker 1: Like, I guess I always kind of knew in a way I was always you know though, I never fit in with those big, burly, masculine guys I was talking about. They always seem to be like who I was interested in, who I would have liked.
Speaker 4: To then, like, and I think that was an.
Speaker 1: Early form of attraction for them. And you know, as it went on, you know, I just really started noticing muscles and but and I also noticed that I would look at a female and be like, oh, she's very attractive. But this this like is like you can feel it inside. It's like this this tug that I wasn't getting with them. I lived this straight life until twenty.
Speaker 2: Seven, you know, twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not proper to do that in Texas. You just don't do that. Do what you don't come out you know.
Speaker 3: But did you I mean did you experiment with friends? Like did you do.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, totally Yeah, So you were fucking girls and guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is a very scary life. You like always are worried that like it's gonna slip.
Speaker 2: Out, like someone's gonna find out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so who were you?
Speaker 2: So what guys were you fucking?
Speaker 1: This is like one of my big gripes with people who consider this alternate lifestyle and things like that, is that, you know, growing up, there was always these guys that were you know, the men's men or the you know, the guys on the football teams and things like that you would never think, but they were interested in it, and you could like you get the eyes and things pass and and you know, we end up finding each other Somehow.
Speaker 2: Were you kind of masculine presenting during that time as well? Okay, yeah, so there are so many ways to unpack this, you know, Like, I mean you're kind of saying that that was sort of what you were finding I think for a lot of guys, and I mean I would put myself in this category as well. It's like you're sort of attracted to the thing that felt like it was furthest away from you. Like the people you wanted most attention from were the ones you wanted to kind of emulate and be around. So makes sense to me that you guys were all kind of fucking each other on the side and secretly did any of them end up coming out that you know of?
Speaker 1: You know, I've never actually heard of a person from home, Okay coming out this day. I'm sure there are, yeah, sure there are.
Speaker 2: So what was it about age twenty seven? What was it when you were like, Okay, now it's time to kind of make moves and make this my truth.
Speaker 1: I was in a program or in a fellowship that kind of urged you to or urges you to take inventory of yourself. And I had come to that point, and I felt like I had already been in the fellowship for a long time, but I was redoing this process and I came to this sticking point something that I couldn't get over that always kind of made me sad, I guess, and you know, it was whole me back in some way, lots of fear and inner resentment and things like that. And I came to that point and I realized that I had to just finally come out and say admitted to myself. And then realized I was gonna have to finally admit it to everyone else that I was gay, not by not curious or whatever the hell I told myself even though I was a dancer on the Dallas strips when I was like twenty one, twenty two, Like I didn't know then.
Speaker 3: So you mean I got a dancer?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, you did?
Speaker 2: You go go dance at gay bars?
Speaker 1: I did? Oh wow, I did in my early twenties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So at twenty seven when you made this big change, was a big part of it also recognizing that you no longer wanted to sleep with girls. Were you even attracted to girls or were you just doing it as like a front?
Speaker 1: I never had it was a front.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: I never had a problem getting hard. I never had a problem performing ever. I always enjoyed it. You know. It wasn't like that's just you know it. It was an enjoyable experience. But like I said, there was no urge for it. It was like a check the box type of situation. You know, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, it's just this animal I need to get this out of any type of deal. So after I came out, No, I no longer pursued women. It wasn't even really a conscious thing. I don't think. I was just like, oh, I can do this now as much as I want.
Speaker 3: As performers in the adult industry, we get asked all the time about tips on how to perform like a porn star.
Speaker 2: And what says porn star more than a big load?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Introducing Popstar, the only doctor formulated men's health supplement that is guaranteed to up your porn star game. This bad boy will make your cum taste pineapple sweet.
Speaker 2: But we're not just talking about taste here. Popstar is also formulated to give you massive loads that make your orgasms feel volcanic.
Speaker 3: Designed by Ivy League trained doctors, pop Star contains only the highest quality ingredients and is backed by scientific research to maximize your bedroom experience even better.
Speaker 2: It's vegan, non GMO, and safe to take every day.
Speaker 3: So why wait? Get your hands on Popstar today?
Speaker 2: Is it Popstar Labs dot Com and save twenty percent on your first order with code sorry twenty Popstar.
Speaker 3: Bigger modes, better taste.
Speaker 2: So what kind of changes did you make in your life going forward? Did is that when you moved to Florida?
Speaker 1: No, I actually was in Texas for a while. I met someone not long after coming out, so I kind of came out and then jumped right into a new I knew, you know, potentially oppressive experience.
Speaker 2: Oh was it?
Speaker 1: It jumps into No, he was cool, okay, but it was a relationship. I was brand new and I jumped right into a relationship which takes commitments and all the things that you would normally, you know, maybe do later on.
Speaker 3: Like into a monogamous relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, eeke, not monogamy.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: So how long did that last?
Speaker 1: Two years? Wait?
Speaker 2: How old are you? I know it's a crass question. Thirty six?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I you could have told me any age and I would have believed you.
Speaker 3: You look ageless, timeless, timeless beauty.
Speaker 1: I'm like all slovenly in my bed, slovenly quiet spot. I was like, I want to show them how I really am.
Speaker 2: Just this, Yeah, I want a full show on these pillows. I want I want you like, yes, yes, suppose?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: What was the reason for moving to Florida.
Speaker 1: I moved to Florida because of my job. Reopened some very prominent restaurants in in Miami Beach right after COVID, so I was already working with those restaurants while I lived in Dallas, and everything got very busy again, really fast. Technology changed really really quick. So my company moved me over to the East Coast and that was pretty awesome. It was like right on time.
Speaker 2: And it was what you moved lived in Miami Beach.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I lived in for Lado Downtown for Laderdo.
Speaker 2: A great place to be gay.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I just Miami. I am just not cool enough for Miami. Everybody looks so good all the time, and I have to I cann't do it. Like for Lauderville is more of like a beach.
Speaker 4: Bumped town and you can you know.
Speaker 3: I don't connect with Miami at all either.
Speaker 2: I've only been to South Beach and it to me, it just felt like Vegas on the beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a little and I had worked there, and my entire experience with South Beach was like working on things there. So I don't know I would. I've gone out there one time and it was like, okay cool, but yeah, I was more of a Fort Lauderdell boy.
Speaker 2: Gotcha?
Speaker 3: Can we talk about your parent?
Speaker 1: I am you are waiting?
Speaker 4: What terrifying?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh cool?
Speaker 1: That's why my only quiet spot is myn.
Speaker 3: Oh that's your client spot. I okay, sorry, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Know why I didn't here, Oh tell us about that.
Speaker 3: Did you have any fears about that starting to do porn?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? It was my biggest fear and it had to unfold slowly, just out of appropriateness right for the age level that my child is. So it's just been an evolving conversation over time, and I don't really worry about it. My life is very separate, you know, like work is work, and I'm never here for work. So yeah, rest of the time, I'm just goofy, stay at home dead.
Speaker 2: Wow, you have one kid?
Speaker 1: Just one?
Speaker 2: How old?
Speaker 1: Fourteen fourteen?
Speaker 2: So this came from your straight days?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Were you married? Were you married or.
Speaker 1: We were together for four years? We lived together in Texas. That's common law here, so yeah, innocence, but never ceremony married.
Speaker 2: Is she still in the picture?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Oh lovely? Okay, Yeah, that's okay, we're a team. Oh that's great.
Speaker 3: Is it all out in the open for everybody?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, I went to her before I even started doing this, and I'm like, are you okay with this? Can I do this? If she would have told me no, I would have.
Speaker 2: Done that, really, you know, ok? Yeah, Okay, she was supportive and is supportive. Yep, congratulations, that's so cool.
Speaker 1: I'm super lucky on that one.
Speaker 2: Does your kid know she she.
Speaker 1: Knows that I am in an adult industry.
Speaker 4: That that's about it.
Speaker 3: She doesn't know if you're a performer like behind the game.
Speaker 1: She doesn't even know that far. It's an adult thing, just as if I was, you know, working with cannabis or alcohol or what I make for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it got it, got it cool. That's so fun. And your husband is obviously supportive and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, he's the best gloss.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: And you guys moved from Fort Lauderdale what was it like last year? To North Carolina? And you got describe where you moved to because I think you were talking about at the beginning of it making kind of like a place where you could film a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: It's a really large property, well not really large, but it's it's big enough. It's over four acres, so my house sits at the very far end of it, and then there's great land out in the very back, so I you know, I thought about putting water and electric out there, maybe a metal building, and you can use it for all kinds of things. You know to make sense whatever. But the land itself is really beautiful. So the most of the time that I've been here, I've just been clearing trees ring land because it was just all hardwood, and so yeah, I'm outside most days chain song things.
Speaker 2: Are you still doing studio scenes and stuff?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, it's gonna It's been a busy, busy time with studio for sure. Ranging Stallion and Nicked sort of put me in a ton of stuff and it's been super fun. So I got to go to Spain twice within a month of each other. Wants to film with Altersin and Raheem. I think that movie is like about to come out. It's a that's a Raging Stallion co production with Boyer and Raging Stallion. It's gonna be really really really good, really really good.
Speaker 3: He just won what was that Best DP and best Best Oral Scene?
Speaker 2: Where did you win those? Ata? Oh congratulations best DP? Did you get DP or did you do the dping?
Speaker 4: I was getting DP.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by Hoops.
Speaker 1: That would be Hazel Hofxer.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, damn nice. They're both very saxavior by himself. It's a lot to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't, I haven't, I've only seen pictures and it's beautiful. Well, congratulations. Did you do anything in Tomlinos as well?
Speaker 4: I did it.
Speaker 1: I was a purely spectator there, but it was super fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah you did.
Speaker 1: It's so naughty for me, I've never done.
Speaker 2: You seem like the naughty type. You seem like a lot of mischief is mischief you can tell. I mean it, so you can see. You can see it in your content, you can hear it in your voice. Yeah, there's a lot of Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has like, uh, he has like a little boy quality, like I don't want to say little boy quality, but he has a youthful air too. You know, he has got a little twinkle in his eye that says like I.
Speaker 2: Want to get out to you're immature data fourteen? Who's immature?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, you ride the line. You ride the line. So clearly you must be enjoying it, are you? How's the process been?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Are you enjoying making film? Do you prefer studio stuff over over content stuff? Or what's it? What's it all been like?
Speaker 1: You know what, I really don't have a preference to one over the other. They're both kind of different experiences, you know, they're so drastically different for sure. I mean when you're when you're doing a studio see you're you're you're a model. You know that you're going to be twisted and moved and put the way another person sees it and wants it to turn out, And whereas content creation is so much more free flow. And you know, I've done it different ways with just like you know, raw and nasty with just a tripod, and then I've done it with a camera person. It's all just a vibe. It depends on which one. I think. I'm preferring the raw, nasty tripod stuff these days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why is that you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, explain, I don't know. You know, that was just always the porn that I watched. No offense to all the studios out there. I love you guys, but I never watched studio for it.
Speaker 2: I was always more of an amateur video.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do people still use that term amateur to describe like the down home like tripod stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the way that's the way I kind of see it. In the with a cameraman, you call it pro am. I guess maybe because I've never heard that A little step above it is a different quality, a different perspective.
Speaker 2: Prom prom Okay, yeah, I have not heard that you taught me something there.
Speaker 1: I just made it up. We all want to.
Speaker 2: Wait you made up am okay? Cool?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: Was there ever like a moment where you were like, yeah, this makes sense for me, Like I like doing this and I want to do it more.
Speaker 1: I think when I started getting the response on Twitter so quickly, I was like, all right, cool a lock, Yeah, I'm jam and I'm vibing with these people. And then the I went in my first couple of claps. My first big clap trip was into La That's actually where I met Cole, my first my That was my first big you know four a out there, and I had a great time. I met really cool people. One thing was leading to another, you know, a shoot led to a photo shoot, which led to another photo shoot, which lands you know, I ended up being on you know, Erotico and and all this other stuff happened from that one little trip and I was like this, can this can be done? You know, this can be maximized, I think, And I was just so blown away that I was doing it. It was a trip, It really is a trip. I never had considered that it was going to go that way. We just wanted to pay our rent to see if we can take nineteen hundred dollars, you know, let's just try and pay for.
Speaker 4: Our little one bedroom apartment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, I know, I think we both tried to get some help with like an agency. Can you talk about your experience with that. I think I've talked about mine.
Speaker 1: If the one that you're mentioning, I think that that they were just more geared towards women.
Speaker 4: I really don't think that they knew how to.
Speaker 1: Handle rather exposed gay creators, is what I was. You know, we are our buttholes are literally everywhere, like everything. You know, you can go type in her knees and like see us any way, shape or form. So it's just a different stance from the you know, slowly uncovered bits of my nipple, you know, kind of stuff that they wanted to sell.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, but kudos to them. I think that they have a cool they had a cool program.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to name them by name anyway.
Speaker 2: No need.
Speaker 3: I think you're a lot nicerer than I.
Speaker 1: I think. Whatever I have, I have talked to others and I've just decided to do it myself. Right, I'll just do it myself. If I have the time to do the fun stuff, I should have time to do the I wish I could be like you though cool.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you are at him, but.
Speaker 1: He's like, you know, mister spreadsheet, and it's super.
Speaker 2: I am not terribly active. I kind of do it when I feel like it. I don't schedule. I just kind of It's like if something happens, somebody offers or I offer, and there's time to do it, I do it. I was actually going to ask you if, like, aside from the scheduling and like the type a you know that kind of stuff, like, are you good at the upkeep of the content site and the social media aspect of it? Do you like respond to comments? Do you post every day? What is that like for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I'm better at that stuff than you know, editing and things like that. I'll make that part as easy as possible with myself. But you know, I do stay on top of the socials. Sometimes it's a kick in the balls though. Sometimes I just don't want to open that stuff, so I give myself mental breaks, maybe sometimes too many, but you know what, fuck it. I have spent a whole summer, I say, last summer where every single day was dedicated to you know, engagement, Like really, you know, every single day I posted every day. You know, there was stuff I put thought into, getting to meet with those other guys and as collaborators things like that, And now this summer, I just want to chill it out a little bit, you know. Okay, maybe I'll catch some stuff on the way, but I don't want to make it the way you know, right, does it make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I try to. Yeah, I'm like, I have ideas for reels and stuff all the time, which I know you have to do because a lot of your subscribers are going to come from Instagram by doing reels that are allowed on Instagram. And I have ideas, but then like I'm like, I'm not very good with the follow through because I would need a few more people to help me do it. And then it's like, I'm like, when do I put this shit together? It's much easier to do collab when I have someone film me have sex with another person. Yeah, and I don't always have time or the other person doesn't always have time to do a reel on top of that.
Speaker 2: Also, yeah, you know, yeah, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Know you were. Yeah, you were good with reels for a while. I remember, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it takes a ton of creet, don't you know. I don't want to sound like complaining like I have to think of something and no.
Speaker 2: No, but you do. It's work. It's work, you really do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do if it wanted to be worth anything, you know, otherwise you're literally just wasting your time and jerking off.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know.
Speaker 1: Oh here's my face on Instagram again. You know. So I've just been more chill about it. It's literally not changed a ton anyway.
Speaker 2: So what's not changed the ton?
Speaker 1: The engagement. I mean, it stays up there. I've you know, I feed it every now and then I feed it when I when I want, instead of believing that I had to post something every day.
Speaker 2: Sure do you see it lasting much longer?
Speaker 1: It never was supposed to anyway. From the very beginning, when I was talking to my husband about doing this, I was like, I think it should have a time limit, Like I don't think it should be. I don't not trying to like go out in like porn, star history or something. I just want to go in. Well, maybe, like I said, we just wanted to pay our rent. Then when we realized that we could actually make like real money with it, I was like, Okay, here's the plan. We're just going to go in and out just like bank. God. So I didn't want to stick with it for a long time. So I had a three year expiration date on it from when we started.
Speaker 2: And how long has it been too?
Speaker 1: It's been too, It's been It's all a couple of well it's may.
Speaker 2: So, okay, do you see yourself sticking to the three year plan or you're going to be like, we'll see when we get there.
Speaker 1: My contract with Falcon is coming up soon, like here in the next month and a half or so, I won't have any obligations to anyone else, So I'm gonna kind of just see where it goes some there. There are there are some things in this business I would still like to do. I'd still like to do a live sex show. I would still like to work for Minute Play because I love minute Play. Be a porn guy. I've always like just they're stills. I always found sexy with the suits.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you like?
Speaker 3: I hate see into suits all. I hate being in a scene with a suit, because it's like the amount of times that you have to take every piece of the suit off and then put it back on.
Speaker 1: It's just okay, I can heal.
Speaker 3: That drives me.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I haven't worked with them, but I've had to do scene some suits before and I'm like, oh god, I have to like for it gets crumpled on the floor over here, and then they're like, all right, putting all your clothes back on. We gotta do stills. You're like, are you fucking kidding me? Can we do this all like in stages so I don't have to put on Yeah, a fucking tie again. Oh my god, that's the worst.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so men, it plays a bucket list item.
Speaker 1: Maybe take one more trip or something like that, one more lesser raw.
Speaker 2: Make it to La please. Yeah, I need to come back summer. Here is cute.
Speaker 1: I think it would be appropriate.
Speaker 2: When you started doing gay film work, were you a fan of the industry or were you just like whatever?
Speaker 1: I was just like one of those shitty people that watched it on porn home and I would get clips and that was an easy place to find. Probably all these creators' content was fed up to porn. I didn't have an understanding of the porno hierarchy at that time. I wanted to jerk off. It only took a few seconds, so you know, I would get on. But I didn't have like these guys. I didn't realize that there was these guys who were a force into themselves and they were like so many people wanted to watch them fuck and I didn't know that. Yeah, I started doing it.
Speaker 2: Was there anyone that you were like a huge fan of that you were very excited to work with?
Speaker 1: There was, But I don't want to say, Okay, they've all been amazing, Okay, cool, for sure.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: The last time we had the scheduled for IS to be on, we did not get at taped because Zoom was down for the count.
Speaker 2: It wasn't meant to be. We clearly need did another couple of weeks before we talk to you. Yeah, yeah, well here we are cool.
Speaker 1: It's going great. I feel like I'm doing great.
Speaker 2: You're killing it. I mean that voice, that voice is killing, is killing, It's kind of killing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: He's a Southern accident.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 3: I think of anybody if you ask me, like what my type is, it's this one.
Speaker 2: I totally see it. I totally see it. Well well done, sir. Is there anything else you want to share before we let you go? Anything you're excited about coming up?
Speaker 3: Are you going to the American Grabs this month?
Speaker 5: I'm hired, she's tired, she's a dad, she's got stuff to do that kicked really for two days, my god.
Speaker 1: But no, I guess I'll just be out here making this piece of land beautiful and see what happens with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do you think do you think you'll plan kind of like a content trip where do you think you'll host one sometime?
Speaker 1: M I mean that if it's beautifying, it's got like a just beautiful creek running through it, and it's really really cool stories that can happen out there. I don't see a reason we can like have a weekend out there and use those spots.
Speaker 2: I love scenes in nature for sure too.
Speaker 1: That was That was Unchaine. That was kind of the point of this play.
Speaker 3: Nice, Well, I think you would like. I think the Nashville content house that I just went to like a couple of weekends ago. Those guys are great and they mentioned you and that we should both go to the Nashville one at some point.
Speaker 2: Can I come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we could. That could be a fun That could be a fun.
Speaker 1: Group to put together. Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, count me in. Yeah all right, Well, it's so lovely to meet you officially. Hope to do it in person sometime.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you have anything else, mister Connor?
Speaker 3: I think I'm good?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thanks for joining us, mister Halo, Thank you guys for watching at home, and we'll be back next time with mister Land and Conrad. I'm very excited to talk to you. Thank you guys so much. I'm Adam Ramsey, I'm Cole Connor. Thank you, Heath, Thank you Heath, thank you, Tony and Susan. Sorry for asking.
Speaker 3: We'll see you next time. Bye, guys, this has been sorry for asking.
Speaker 2: Be sure to like, comment and subscribe, and until next time, stay sexy.