Speaker 1: Ladies, gentlemen, theyse and them's It's all Hallows Eve with Wicked and Grim. I am Jacko, your master of ceremonies. The past seven days have been a maze of terrifying and bloody events, from hauntings to supernatural to the true crime tales.
Speaker 2: I do hope that you have enjoyed these stories shared with you. For tonight things will come to a final crescendo. Of Horrors. Is a story that befits the season and will make your skin crawl, especially if you are listening while you are in your car, because not only is this say terrifying event, but it just so happens to occur during someone's late night drive. So buckle those seat belts and get ready for Here are your hosts of Halloween Week and Wicked and Grim, Ben and Nicole.
Speaker 3: Happy Halloween. Ahtis the season, my friends. Oh it is so good. It is the best day of the year. I feel at home.
Speaker 4: Today is the day? Is this actually your favorite day of the year?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, well unless you include tomorrow.
Speaker 4: We can hear the drinking pard that's the point.
Speaker 3: Oh and by tomorrow, I always mean like the next day, looking forward to tomorrow because some days, it's like, oh, today's been a shitty day, but tomorrow is going to be good.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow has help exact thing exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't even mean to be like inspiring there, but there was like some words of wisdom.
Speaker 4: Shit, pretty well, look at that. Off to a bang here.
Speaker 3: All that's good. I can't believe Halloween's finally here these seven days. We've said it last couple of times, but they've been flying by.
Speaker 4: They always do, they always.
Speaker 3: Do, always do. I mean there's times I've been hunkering down and like I have hours left to finish researching this fucking case. But even still, like in that moment when it seems like time is standing stills, I'm trying to get this fucking case done, it's just still taken by so fast.
Speaker 4: At the same time, Yeah, it's been enjoyable. It's been a good week, it is.
Speaker 3: But I always miss it though too, what I've done.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna miss jack O, true, I'm gonna. But the nice thing about that is you can still get a jackal fix.
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 4: Fearful.
Speaker 3: You can. Acco's got his own podcast, just don't It's called Fearful. Look it up. He talks about some awesome, awesome things, creepy, paranormal, true crime, just fucked up history stuff. Go check it out. He does an epic job. Also, people who do epic jobs. Are those people supporting us over on Patreon.
Speaker 4: Yes, we had quite a few sign up over Halloween. We really exciting.
Speaker 3: We have quite a few, indeed, so I'm gonna start with the list here. We have Lease Daniels, Justin Michelle Coleman, Nancy Freeman, Justin May, Megan Dyer, Charlotte Fertile, Ferdal Ferdal, I think it's Ferdal, Melissa Peck, Brooke Mashburn, Trinity and Michelle, Jennifer Festbau and Chloe Trudeau. Yes, all of them are getting the epic behind the scenes the exclusive content over on Patreon, including two other episodes that drop today exactly.
Speaker 4: And we're actually been trying to posts on there almost daily, So we have.
Speaker 3: Been, I mean there's been a couple of days we've been lacking more than sorry, been doing better than others because I mean, we're so busy with Halloween week, but we're very consistently posting on there, trying to make sure that we're engaging and uh, like I said, two episodes today. Usually you get one exclusive episode at the end of the month. They're getting that one and Jacko's backstory.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is going to be one that you're gonna want to listen to.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, we didn't know about Jacko's backstory. We had to do a little bit of research on it. And let me tell you it's uh, it's something. I don't want to say anything give it away, it's something so yeah, yeah, very speaking of giving things away.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, okay, talk about that segue ways are on point today. Yeah, so we've already kind of mentioned this, but we are going to be doing a giveaway on our social media so Instagram and Facebook. We don't really figure out exactly what it's going to to be, which you know what I think it should be. Well, post a photo of sorts obviously, and then people can comment what their favorite part of Halloween week was.
Speaker 3: Sure sounds good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's cool.
Speaker 3: And then we will let me see, we will give you each a hoodie.
Speaker 4: How's that a hoodie?
Speaker 3: We're gonna do a hoodie each, So a hoodie on Facebook and a hoodie on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Olamola.
Speaker 3: We haven't given away a hoodie before, have we No, I don't what.
Speaker 4: Happens if they don't want a hoodie?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 4: What if they'd rather have a T shirt? Should it be a choice of a merch piece of clothes?
Speaker 3: Sure, will give you a choice of a merch piece of clothing.
Speaker 4: So it's like me, I'd probably like, oh, I'd rather a T shirt.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you'll get like, yeah, a T shirt long sleeve or a hoodie up to a Hoodiekay? How's that? Yeah? But I'm thinking like hoodie because like, 'tis the season for the chills? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm.
Speaker 3: Thinking hoodies might be popular, but we'll see. We'll give you options and you can pick from that. How's that?
Speaker 4: I don't even have a freaking wicked and grim hoodie? So oil you can tell.
Speaker 3: We actually didn't talk about like how this giveaway was going to work, Like we're doing a giveaway they might not.
Speaker 4: Have noticed, and now you're just pointing us out here.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're flawed. We're humans. We're just like anybody else, and we also like put things to the last minute. We're about to hit record and we're like, how are we doing this giveaway? Do we know?
Speaker 4: Well? And then you hit record, We never figured it out, so I just came up with that shit on the spot.
Speaker 3: Hey guess what, we just figured it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're also doing our Instagram live today.
Speaker 3: We are six o'clock Pacific Standard time, and I.
Speaker 4: Was kind of thinking that we should say what our Halloween costumes are.
Speaker 3: Should we don't want to give it away?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know, because then people be like, oh my gosh, I have to check that out or should we keep it?
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what, We'll say it because yeah, maybe it'll bring people in. And not only that, some people are probably gonna listen after Halloween it might not be able to check it out. So here's where you actually get to know what we're dressed up as. How's that sound?
Speaker 4: And then we will also post a photo.
Speaker 3: Oh definitely, yes, okay.
Speaker 4: But not until after the live good call. But yeah, we are dressing up as each other.
Speaker 3: So Nicole's dressing up as me and I'm dressing up as Nicole.
Speaker 4: And you know, a wig might be involved and all that jazz, and.
Speaker 3: Nicole needs to figure out a beard somehow. So yeah, it's gonna be good. It's gonna be good. So we're gonna rock Instagram Live for about half an hour, maybe six thirty or so, we're gonna jump over to Patreon. Who knows, maybe we'll go for a full hour or something on Instagram, but we'll rock that for a little bit. Then the kind of after party heads over to Patreon. Yeah yeah, Well, okay, I think we're through our list of shit we needed to talk about.
Speaker 4: Oh I have one more thing for the giveaway. The photo that we're posting is going to be a photo of the new merch that Bend designed.
Speaker 3: Okay, so here we go, there we go. So look for that and then comment your favorite part of Halloween Week, whether it's a joke we made, whether it's an episode, whether maybe it's I don't know, when we're opening the drinks maybe whatever you feel like, just let us know.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's Jacko Jacko.
Speaker 4: It's probably gonna I bet you anything. Jack was going to win. One of the dogs was dreaming. Oh is that what that noise is?
Speaker 3: I thought Kiwi was puking or something. It's a great We also do have to post a photo of Kiwi because he is our best Halloween decoration.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, so much to do. Still, how is Halloween already here.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but we're going to celebrate it by talking about a creepy ass episode.
Speaker 4: Of course, how else would you celebrate it?
Speaker 3: Right, So this one is called the Lost Girl. Okay, So we're not doing any true crime or anything like that. We're going into a paranormal story tonight. Wow, we're going some ghosty goolie type stories.
Speaker 4: Any chance that you can have a to go paranormal, you're gonna do it.
Speaker 3: I love the paranormal, you know that.
Speaker 4: I do know that.
Speaker 3: So we're going to be heading down to the good old US of A for this story. Okay, why did.
Speaker 2: You just laught? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just feel like I've never heard you describe or say it like that.
Speaker 3: The US of A. Yeah, United States of America.
Speaker 4: I'm aware what it is.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what it is. It's the US of A United States of America. Okay, cool, Sorry for being grammatically correct in my abbreviation. Anyways, So this is the story of Misty Tasker. She was a typical American team. It was just kind of chilling, living a good life and live Oak Florida, you know where it's actually warm right about now. When I was researching this, it said it was twenty two degrees celsius. Seriously, while we're sitting at like a minus ten degree celsius.
Speaker 4: So it was not actually minus ten today. Well this morning it was okay, Yeah, during the day it was a bit warm, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe like one or something like that. Anyways, she's chilling over in Florida in Live Oak now. Live Oak is a rather small town with a population of approximately seven thousand residents and is located about eighty four miles east of Jacksonville, Florida. Okay, Now, her mother, Her mother had been trying to convince Misty to attend church as a young child. It was much easier to get, you know, someone to go to an event like this, right, a little bit more like, hey, you know, parents know best sort of thing. Come on, So it was easier to get Misty to go to church and attend. But once an individual develops from a child kind of into their own own person, yeah.
Speaker 4: And can kind of make decisions on their own a bit more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they can make their own choices, you know, and especially when it comes to something such as religion.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So, as such, Misty often actually didn't attend the services. Now her mom's name was Stephanie, and she worked as a reporter for a local newspaper in the area. Her field of expertise was covering things such as car crashes, true crime, events of the area, fires, someone who does kind of like what we do, except in a real world situation rather than just on internet podcast. Okay, so yeah, she would actually write article for the local newspaper covering these sort of events, and as someone with a strong belief in religion, I'm sure her job dealing in these sort of stories made it all the more important for her to attend church praying and stuff, you know, seeing disasters, people passing away, losing things, or people losing their way in life. I'm pretty sure it's going to put her on a path to make sure that, you know, she's praying all the harder for those people and her own.
Speaker 4: Family too, right, Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 3: So I can see it being something that's not only important for her, but important to try and involve her daughter in. But by the sounds of it, she kind of respected the fact of her daughter doing her own thing too.
Speaker 4: Okay, and sorry, at this point you might already mentioned this. How old is misty?
Speaker 3: I don't actually know, Oh, Okay, I know she's a teenager in high school, but I don't know her exaustly.
Speaker 4: Okay, so she's still like living at home.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm assuming somewhere around the age of like fifteen, that's my assumption.
Speaker 4: Okay. I mean that age is tough too. I feel like that age a lot of things that parents suggest they're just like nope, yep, nope.
Speaker 3: That rebellious teen kind of phase. Right. So yeah, yeah, And I mean like for Misty, life was just kind of normal. She's kind of button heads a bit with her mom and like, it is what it is, right, and she just kind of went on living her life. You know, it is what it is.
Speaker 4: The joys of having children.
Speaker 3: Hey, well exactly. But life wasn't so much going to be normal, at least until the Fateful Day on Saturday evening in two thousand and four.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't it sounds yeah, that sounds ominous here.
Speaker 3: So Misty's mom was headed out of the house that evening to go run some errands, and she asked Misty to tag along with her. Now, at the time, they also had an exchange student from Pakistan staying with them named Bonie. Okay, and so it would be Stephanie, Misty, and Bonie who all went in the car to go run these errands. Now, little did Misty and Bonie. No, this was a ploy from Stephanie. She was never going to run errands.
Speaker 4: Instead, Oh, they were going to church.
Speaker 3: They were going to church. Yeah, okay, it was an evening church service.
Speaker 4: Okay, that was the errand.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it was kind of tricking her daughter into joining her to go to the church, but it didn't really work. She could trick her to go on the drive, but she could not get her in if inside the church as she didn't want right right, So while her and Bonie went inside for the service, Misty decides she was going to stay in the car and just wait for it to be over. So, by the sounds of it, it was just kind of a typical teenage parental relationship kind of like we already mentioned, right.
Speaker 4: But I mean, you're there, just go in, just like please your mom for that hour or whatever.
Speaker 3: True. But I mean also at that point, as a teenager, it's like what if someone sees me there, like you know those sort of things. Yeah, you're like you're too cool for it, you know. Yeah, So Misty decided that she was going to stay put, so she sat the car listen to music with her feet up on the dashboard while she just waited for her mom and Bony to be done. So she waited for about an hour, and then finally the two walked out back outside of the church over to the vehicle and hopped on in. Like I said, there was no errands, so now it was just heading home, right, So all Misty really did was tag along for a drive in a jam session by yourself in the car for an hour.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I actually feel like I could use one of those right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, those are some of the best times ever. I used to do that on my lunch break at work, just head out to my car and just like sit there with some music playing and eat my lunch by myself instead of socializing in the lunch room because oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. I have loved just being by myself sometimes. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Are you telling me to fuck off so you host yourself?
Speaker 4: I wasn't. Actually, oh it's really yeah. Oh but I do love alone time. You know that about me? That's amazing you do you do?
Speaker 3: Anyways, they got back to the vehicle and they were going to return home, and it was then that Misty, you remembers, just as they were hitting the road again, something changed, something just felt odd.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Now, one thing to note about Stephanie, which is Misty's mom, is that she gets very anxious about driving in the dark. And something I think you can attest to.
Speaker 4: Wow, way to make me sound like I'm like eighty years old. I don't love it. I don't love it, but I do it.
Speaker 3: True, you do it, you have no problem doing it, but it's something that you just rather not do if you don't have to.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I just worry about like animals running out. And then other people's lights are so damn bright nowadays, it's like, good god, I feel like everyone has their high beams on when they actually don't. It's just their lights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you flick your high beams at them to let them know, and then all of a sudden, it's like twelve spot lights shine from there.
Speaker 4: They're like, asshole, I don't have my high beams on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like holy fuck, calm down, buddy. Anyways, Stephanie definitely had some anxiety about driving at night, and she had a little bit of trouble seeing at night. Things weren't clear or whatever. It was, right, and at this point in time, the sun was going down, so it was getting darker and darker by the moment, right, so the sun was just dipping behind the hills, not a lot of light left. So Stephanie was, as she said, very self proclaimed granny driver, both hands on the wheel ten and two, leaning forward with eyes glued on the road. Even the road that they were driving was very desolate and straight all the way home, it still made Stephanie anxious to drive it in the dark.
Speaker 4: Well, I do have to say too, though, that time right at dust there is like the worst time for animals and stuff to be coming out. So I get it.
Speaker 3: You betcha, Yeah, sorry, I wanted to drop a you betcha in there. Yeah, that's that's one hundred percent true. That's when animals are getting active and come out. And so during the drive, something caught Misty's attention out of the corner of her eye as they went to drive past. Now, Stephanie wasn't driving very fast at the time. He was going approximately fifty to fifty five miles per hour, so it was relatively easy for Misty to kind of make out, even though she caught it out of the corner riot like that last moment on the side of the road, what Missy saw was a little girl standing there. Oh god, they drove by.
Speaker 4: Shit, keep going, oh, like's already done. No, fuck it, that sounds so bad. But I don't know. That's yeah, I don't know. Okay, I'll keep listening.
Speaker 3: You're sure, yes, I feel like you're ready to just like throw your microphone and headphones and like not even listen now. He was like, no, over, podcast is done, don't tell this story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm out, little girls, Nope, I'm gone for the rest. You can just continue.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Uh well, I mean Misty did already have a bad feeling that started before she even saw this little girl.
Speaker 6: So oh gosh, just saying that, yeah, now, to touch on that feeling that Misty had earlier, that's something just didn't seem right.
Speaker 3: Hit her even more now as she drove by the little girl. Now, she did think something might be wrong, right, So she told her mom what she saw. She's like, you need to turn around. Oh gosh, you know, we need to see if she's okay. There was a little excuse me, a little girl back there on the side of the road. Now, her mom, having anxiety about driving at night, was rather reluctant to turn around. Yeah, her nerves were getting the better of her. She just wanted to get home. She didn't want anything to pop out and she'd hit like a deer or couldn't see something. Who knows what?
Speaker 4: I just call the police or something. That's fair thing, like I would do something. So I don't sound like a complete oh, but like, wow, I would. I would keep going, but I would at least not if I like the police about it in the situation.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough. Stephanie dressed to her daughter, though it took a little bit of convincing by the sounds of it, and she was like, you better not be lying to me here, like there better be something someone fucking standing there who needs help. But she trusted her daughter, and she turned the vehicle around and headed back in the direction where the girl was standing. So they drove back about half a mile, driving slowly to try and find her, and then all of a sudden, there she was, just as they drove past again, on the shoulder of the road. She wasn't a little girl, though, but she was a teen girl, and she was sitting there on the side of the road, clutching her knees to her chest while rocking back and forth with her face buried in her knees.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, no, yeah, no, nope.
Speaker 3: It seems like someone who's in trouble who needs help.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does, Actually, it really does. But it also seems like it could be like a demon or something, or like a black eyed kid or something.
Speaker 3: Aren't all children demons, Let's be honest here, come on now, Oh my gosh, no, I'm just kidding. But they both saw this teen girl there, like I said, clutching her knees, rocking back and forth. She seemed like something was clearly she's out here at dark now, alone on the side of the road.
Speaker 4: I mean, if she's like legit teenage, normal teenager kind of thing, like, that's a dangerous situation for her, big time.
Speaker 3: Oh definitely. Now this time, Misty's mom, like I said, did see her as well, and she just went up the road a little bit because she'd like just drove past her when they saw her. Went up the road a little bit, she said, about fifty yards or so, found a spot and turned her vehicle around to head back to her, and just as they drove up to where she was again, she was gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They when they turned around and went to see her, she wasn't there. So they were confused, like, where did she go? Right? Did she run off? Did she run up the road? Is she afraid of us? Her think we're going to hurt her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: There, There wasn't much they could really do. Couldn't see her, don't know where she went. So they decided, okay, well let's continue to drive and hope that we spot her on the road. Maybe she just ran up the road here. So at this point they're going relatively slow speed, approximately five miles per hour.
Speaker 4: Oh g.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're doing this to ensure that they really take a look and they don't miss her again. Right, So, after a while they went for about half a mile and they didn't see her. So they thought, okay, well she must have gone different direction, maybe off in the trees or I don't know the landscape they were in, but she clearly went somewhere, doesn't want to be seen by us, afraid of us, So there's not a whole lot we can do. Like you say, maybe when we get home, call authorities. Or something right. So Stephanie decides, Okay, let's get home. I'm already anxious about driving in the dark. I'm gonna go home. I'm gonna get going. So she, you know, put on the gas and she continued to travel home, and then, after traveling at least fifty miles per hour for about two to three miles down the road, there she was again.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I literally just I hate that. Yes, but I hate this. I can tell these kind of episodes. I just know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, just like you, Misty instantly knew something wasn't yeah, seeing something this time, she's like, something's wrong. There's no there's no fucking way she could have gotten this far. It just wasn't humanly possible. And even if somehow miraculously she was able to move that fast, they would have seen her running up the road. It's not like she would have gone around through the bush or anything like that. It would have been a straight stretch even if she could go that fast, but which she can't, so what the fuck now? Again, the girl was sitting on the side of the road, clutching her knees, rocking back and forth with her face buried. The car began to slow as Misty's mom pulled towards the girl, and Misty began to beg her mom not to stop a quote her mom, please don't.
Speaker 4: Stop, keep fucking going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she knew something wrong. She was beginning to feel sick to her stomach at this point, and she didn't want to find out what was going to happen. She didn't want to look at this. She didn't want this to happen. She just continued to beg her mom please keep driving, just don't stop. I don't want like something's going to happen. But her mom replied, like, what if she needs help?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well, I mean the mom is like a peer soul, really like she's better than me. I guess because I just feel like, Okay, let's fucking go.
Speaker 3: You didn't even want to turn the car around. You're like a child in the side of the road in middle of night. Fuck this, I'm out of here, so fair enough.
Speaker 4: So this mom is a is a lot better of a person, apparently.
Speaker 3: Moral of the story, Misty though, she was just like I can't do this, and Mom's like, what if she needs help? And her mom's intention was she was gonna maybe not like give her a ride, because it's clearly this is terrifying her daughter, right, so she wanted to at least like maybe offer the girl, like to phone someone to come pick her up or something, right, but she needed to see if she needed help first foremost. And at this point, Misty began to sob and she sunk down in her seat. However, she couldn't sink down far enough because she didn't want to see whatever was about to happen, and she could still have she still had a line of sight with this this teen girl. So she unbuckled her seatbelt, got down to the floor in the fetal position of the car, ducked her head down, held her eyes tightly closed, and cupped her ears so she couldn't hear or see anything.
Speaker 4: Oh man, she's having quite the reaction. Hey. Oh yeah, she's just scared shitless.
Speaker 3: She is absolutely terrified. Wow, So her mom's her mom rolled up and stomped the car right by the girl there, and she reached over the top of Misty and began rolling the window.
Speaker 4: And she even opens her window down.
Speaker 3: Come on, well, because the girl is on that side of you.
Speaker 4: No, but still her daughter's having a freaking panic attack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was a manual window. It's like the older style. We are two thousand and four, so those are still kicking around, right, So it's that older crank style and misty. Though she did have her ears covered, she could still hear, and she count did three rotations above her head and it felt like an eternity squeak, squeak, squeak as the window was rolling down beside her, and she again held her eyes as tightly closed as she could, and then she heard her mom ask, hey, are you okay, and then a brief moment of silence, followed by a blood curdling scream from her mother, oh from her mother. From her mom, oh shit?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: When she asked, hey, are you okay? The girl looked up and looked at Stephanie, and what she saw was something right out of a fucking nightmare. The girl was sitting there, staring right at them, and where her face should have been instead, there was.
Speaker 4: Nothing, Oh my gosh, a.
Speaker 3: Black void and to quote Stephanie, there was no face whatsoever. It was hollow.
Speaker 4: Holy shit. Yeah, did she shit herself?
Speaker 3: I'm probably I would I would have. Yeah, I can tell you immediately what Stephanie did was step on the fucking gas and get out of there. Yeah, yeah, so she Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, we already know this chicken run like fucking the fastest person in the world apparently, Oh my gosh, this is too much.
Speaker 3: But she stepped on the gas and drove past the little girl. And they didn't look back.
Speaker 4: Oh man, okay, I mean would they even go home though this chick could be following them?
Speaker 3: They did go home, okay, And when morning came around, they were once again, of course, forced to drive the road right. It's daytime now though very much so daytime, and out of sheer curiosity as they're driving right and like they know whereabout she was, they kept their eyes peeled to the side of the road and when they got to the spot where they last seen the girl, they saw something there on the side of the road. What they pulled the car over and stepped out. There beside the road was a cross. It was a spot where a teen girl that went to Misty's school had passed away in a car accident years before. No, yes, Ben, that is the story of the Girl with no Face.
Speaker 4: Ah, Okay, you're good, bruh, I think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, The lost girl, the Girl with no face.
Speaker 5: Whoa.
Speaker 4: I don't know why, but I just didn't see that even coming.
Speaker 3: Me either when I was when I came across the story, as like the fuck Now, of course, none of this can be confirmed. This is a paranormal experience that these individuals had, very real people, and they claim this to this day. I do want to reiterate though there was a third person in the vehicle, Bonie was there in the backseat. Okay, but I'm assuming at this point Bonie is in back in Pakistan, in another country and is far disconnected from this tale. At this point.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I feel like he's really like, fuck this shit, I'm out. Probably I'm done with this place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the us of what Okay, So has anyone else like reported seeing this at all or just these these people?
Speaker 3: As far as I can tell, this is a one off incident.
Speaker 4: I mean, but you can't make this shit up though, I feel like either, like holy, that is just terrifying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you said, I would ship myself like thanks for this, You're welcome for this.
Speaker 4: What a way to end Halloween week?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I'm boring the rest of my drink and you are just bewildered.
Speaker 4: I know, I don't. My eyes are like huge right now, I just this is whoa. But yeah, I mean I would have saved myself from that because I would have fucking not stopped kept going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe everyone else you had the same encounter, just did the same thing and that was recording it.
Speaker 4: Just Nope, not today, friends.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine putting myself in that situation though, where you see a someone on the side of the road in distress and you have this bizarre paranormal, supernatural whatever experience, and then you realize someone fucking died here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like can you imagine like right next to a cross on the side of the I.
Speaker 4: Think your heart would just sink because it's also kind of sad because it's almost like, oh, man, like is she not resting? You know, like, yeah, it's it's sad.
Speaker 3: It really is actually put it in that context.
Speaker 4: But then also the thing is I have reasoning for being like nope, because there's like people out there that are so fucked up that set up shit on like sides of the road or in places that are you know, this long empty road or whatever. They'll youve like a bug or like a what is a stroller? Right, and they're hoping to get someone to stop and be like holy shit, like is there a baby here? And then they freaking take this person like murder them.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there's reasoning behind my nope, I just need to explain that.
Speaker 3: Also, creepy ass kids are creepy and no.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was in black eyed children like, oh wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So that was the story to wrap up Halloween week. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. I had fun researching that one.
Speaker 4: No shit, that would actually be pretty fun to research.
Speaker 3: It was probably gonna have nightmares now though I can tell you that much. Are you? Probably?
Speaker 4: Probably? I can't handle ones.
Speaker 3: Okay, we should make a bet on who's going to wake up screaming first? You yeah? Probably. Yeah. We want to thank you guys for being here through Halloween week. You guys are absolutely incredible. Hopefully you have an amazing Halloween.
Speaker 4: It makes you stay safe, you know.
Speaker 3: Stay safe for sure. Get that parental candy tax if you got those kids trick of treating, you know, get your share. It's only fair, right, only fair? It definitely is. Yeah. Also, if you haven't a drink tonight, make sure you send us a photo of that drink. So we're gonna be putting up a collage of photos of everyone who had a Halloween week. Wee can and grim drink with us. Whether it's Hey coffee, whether it's margarita. We want to see it. So send it to us in a message, post it to us and tag us whatever that means. Do that thing. Mm hmm yeah, do your thing, Do your thing.
Speaker 4: And now we get to go record to Patreon episodes, which is bomb we do.
Speaker 3: If you guys want to be part of Patreon, the link is down below. All of our links are down below. We've done this spiel lots. It's all there. You can go ahead and check it out. If not, that's totally okay. And this is at this point we usually say, you know, hey, stay wicked, but it's Halloween week. We have a master's ceremonies.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Jacko needs to close us off here.
Speaker 3: Jacko's going to close us off, So go ahead, pass it over to Jacobabe. You do it here well.
Speaker 4: Cheers, cheers, cheers to Halloween.
Speaker 3: Happy Halloween, and jackal.
Speaker 2: Alas the sun is setting on another spectacular Halloween. I live for the moment when people stare at you in fear. As it really is the only time I feel anything.
Speaker 3: But it seems I may need to.
Speaker 2: Wait another year for that rush of feelings once again to befall me. As you find your solace in your lives, a peace and splendor, I do hope you will think of the time we share together with fondness, as I am sure to do. Ladies, gentlemen, veys, and them's. It is with great honor that I thank you for joining us for the third annual Halloween Week. But while it may be time for goodbyes, remember goodbyes aren't forever until we meet again. Stay wicked,