Speaker 1: One on one point three katiewb with Thallon and Cult. We all have various goals, whether it's in our personal lives, in our professional lives, maybe it's a combination of things.
Speaker 2: Cult, What is a goal you have for yourself right now?
Speaker 3: Okay, I would love to just live on a farm one day, live on a.
Speaker 1: Do that because you've because you've never mentioned that, and you've told me for since you moved here. Your one goal. You've had one goal since you moved here. Say on the count of three, one two three, to get apps?
Speaker 2: Yes, to get abs?
Speaker 1: He actually said, because I'm going on vacation. He said, when you come back, I'll have abs. And I said it in a week.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. You'll see, you'll see.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is this can help you get to your apps.
Speaker 4: Well, I want you to think about it the farm, which is more likely. I want you to think about your goal right now. You picture your goal in your head, right, it's in my head. Okay, Now, what is your goal?
Speaker 2: Well, I can't say it on the radio?
Speaker 5: Oh is it that?
Speaker 3: Essensual? What's going on? Dude?
Speaker 2: No, that goal has already been chief.
Speaker 3: Now here's I'm marriedy Jake. Yeah, Okay. Now here's the thing.
Speaker 4: What you're gonna do is you're gonna think about the biggest hurdle getting in the way of that goal. Okay, don't think me. If it's a professional, you're like, dang, you gotta get rid of colt.
Speaker 3: Oh that guy.
Speaker 4: Right, So you think about your biggest problem. Right, you write down your biggest problem. Okay, I swear to God if you're write my name, oh you son. So you write down that, and then from that problem, this is the most important step. From that problem, you reverse engineer how to avoid that problem or how to get through it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but I have a serious question. Sure, what if the person listening is they like want a promotion or something. The problem is they really they really did write down like their boss's name. They can't get They can't reverse engineer their boss.
Speaker 4: There are a couple of things you can do, and they because I looked this up to it, I was like, well, what if there's like a person standing your.
Speaker 2: Way so it's me on your lig.
Speaker 3: They gave a couple of options. They said, one, you can always cut their brakes.
Speaker 2: Second, no, you can't, that's illegal. Don't condone that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not at all.
Speaker 4: Secondly, you can plant something illegal in their office.
Speaker 2: No, seriously, Last.
Speaker 4: But not least, you're probably gonna have to leave whatever establishment you're at to get a promotion elsewhere.
Speaker 1: Cool, but this is hey, So wait, go back to what Okay, let's say it's not a person.
Speaker 2: What's what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 6: Again?
Speaker 2: Look, you write down the thing standing in your way?
Speaker 4: Yes, and then from there you reverse engineer and you figure out the hoops and what you got to do to get through that problem. And that's sixty percent of your goal is finished just by doing that, just by figuring out and writing down like the steps, the baby steps to get where to where I want to be. And like you said, maybe you know you're gonna have to adapt a little bit.
Speaker 3: But let me hit you with this.
Speaker 2: I hope it's not a motivational quote.
Speaker 3: The path, Oh God, it is the path to Hell is heaven? The path to Heaven is hell?
Speaker 2: Use quote a Taylor Swift song?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Did t Swizzy say that? First?
Speaker 2: She said, hold on, well, I should know this is a Swiftie.
Speaker 3: I swear to god.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: If Taylor said it's true, I'm pulling it up. The path to Hell is heaven?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: The path of Heaven is he that's kind of the same, but not hers is. Hell was the journey, but it brought me heaven.
Speaker 3: There you go. Boom. Taylor Swifty got it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Taylor Swift full way just to get to a Taylor Swift show.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly, love it. Tea Swizzy. Okay, here's the thing. We're gonna be back in literally thirty seconds. Thanks for Walt Disney Motion Pictures.
Speaker 5: To Allen and Cold.
Speaker 3: It's not time for Histo true with Salen and Cold.
Speaker 2: What you got Colt to Riah?
Speaker 3: Okay, So what do you do when your trash gets full in your house? You take it outside? No, no, no, I don't do that.
Speaker 8: Do that.
Speaker 1: I push it down, push it down, push it down for like a year until it finally can't take it anymore.
Speaker 2: Then I take it outside.
Speaker 3: Okay, where do you put it when you're outside?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a trick question. I don't have to take my trash out.
Speaker 1: Jake takes it and usually puts it into the trash can Okay, the big one that you roll down and put it in your curb.
Speaker 3: So then what happens when it's down at the curb.
Speaker 2: The trash man comes picause of my trash.
Speaker 3: Now, in the eighteen hundreds, they didn't have that luxury.
Speaker 2: I know. I've been to Pompeii.
Speaker 3: Oh for real.
Speaker 1: Their streets was littered, that is, poured trash and poop into the gutters and just it smelled like butt all the time there.
Speaker 4: That's a great review. Awesome, Definitely gonna visit soon.
Speaker 1: So as someone who went to Pompeii, that was the hottest thing.
Speaker 2: I took back.
Speaker 4: Okay, So in the eighteen hundreds it was a lot like Pompei. What would you do with your trash? Now, I'm gonna give you a couple of options, Okay.
Speaker 2: As a as a civilian living there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, these are the things you could do. You could throw it in the streets. A lot of people just put it right outside their home.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 3: Feels like you're.
Speaker 4: Inviting critters though, You're gonna have to deal with some raccoons.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: It was littered with rats and raccoons. And that's fine. That's like you had to. That was a different time.
Speaker 4: There's some people who are a little up at either, like I don't want raccoons all over my house.
Speaker 3: Let's burn it. You could burn it.
Speaker 4: You could does like to burn trash, dump it in the rivers or oceans.
Speaker 1: At the time, you didn't think this will affect me in the world ahead.
Speaker 3: You could get a pack of pigs. What do you call them?
Speaker 4: A gaggle of pigs? They're not gaggles, a gang of pigs. Sure, and feed it to them.
Speaker 1: Okay, pigs. I do like that option. It's like slop is what you call it?
Speaker 4: Or some people in the eighteen hundreds would find people who slided them and drop their trash at that house.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not looking for karma in my life, so I would drop in the ocean.
Speaker 4: You're the worst me. My native family would just be so mad at you.
Speaker 2: What would you choose?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd probably throw in a river for sure. Just see it.
Speaker 2: Really, do you have turned on me? You weren't. You wouldn't get the pigs, I'll tell you this much.
Speaker 3: If I saw a trash, I'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, dude, you're But the worst part, you would literally lie. This is how Cole hates confrontations so much. He's always like you should do this, you should do this. It's never what he should do so he'd be like telling people that they should drop the trash on the person who slided them yard.
Speaker 2: But he would never do it because he see you would. You're like the devil on everyone's shoulder.
Speaker 3: The river thing kind of I could see.
Speaker 4: I mean I want to do it now obviously, but I could see how you could get there, because it's like, all right, you just drop it and then it's magical. It just disappears. Yes, I do like that floats around the river, not your problem anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they didn't know as much as we know now.
Speaker 3: Right, doesn't don't bounce to the ocean.
Speaker 2: Also, I can claim ignorance back.
Speaker 4: Then and a lot of people but back then probably thought like whales and like an octopus that was like an alien back then.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, they probably don't even know.
Speaker 4: Dude, I don't care if my plastics messing them up. We gotta gotta take them out anyways.
Speaker 1: No, Also, I would assume their team up against the recent video and imagery of an octopus riding like a shark's back.
Speaker 3: Okay, dude, something's happening.
Speaker 1: Something's happening, and I feel they're teaming up against us for sure.
Speaker 3: Is like it's like, uh, they work for the CIA or something.
Speaker 4: They are too advantag don't understand at all.
Speaker 2: Duh.
Speaker 4: You know me girl also pretty alpha though, I will say that so it kind of has my respect.
Speaker 2: That's true. Anyway, I think we've learned a lot today. It's still really on KDWB. It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon and.
Speaker 5: Cult on one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just Brian Austin Green and Machine Gun Kelly are just tragically immature humans who and you could argue machine Gun Kelly's more immature, but Brian Austin Green will then post everything on social media to let the world, so he's just as immature. I'm like, Megan Fox, why are you choosing the most immature men in the world and reproducing with them? A lot of women out there are probably listening, going I asked myself the same thing.
Speaker 2: Here we go. So Brian Austin Green decided to.
Speaker 1: Share a DM he received from Machine Gun Kelly. It says, stop asking when our child is gonna be born, you, the FEDS, the rat emoji cop emoji, quit calling TMZ, and focus on that apology you owe me for speaking on my name in public. You chose the wrong one to blank with, mister child actor, go back to serial commercials. Then Brian Austin Green shared the DM with the text, I didn't know child actor was something bad. LEO, be careful. He may be coming for you next. I don't know what is happening. Okay, it's so immature.
Speaker 3: You're like, so is Brian.
Speaker 4: What I'm gathering is Brian Austin Green is going to tm and he wants to like leak all this stuff or maybe like money.
Speaker 1: Right, probably, But they say he keeps reaching out to I think Megan Fox asking when she's having the baby. I would be curious, And then he's going to TMZ about stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah you shouldn't do that. No, no, So that's where it's like.
Speaker 4: But also I feel like with somebody as like creative and you like make music and lyrics and stuff, you can probably like put together a better way to like word.
Speaker 3: Stuff like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like the use of the rat emoji.
Speaker 1: I think feel like I got to start using that more when I'm calling on people, like when I call you out on stuff. Colton was going to start using the rat emoji more. Yes, Okay, so another name we don't hear often anymore. Oddly enough, Hulk Hogan remember when his family had a reality show and they were just very, very massive at the time. Yeah, well this is interesting. So his wife, Linda Hogan broke down on social media crying, telling her followers her life is a disaster, blaming well, they're not together anymore, but blaming x husband Hulk Hogan for the majority.
Speaker 2: This is what she said.
Speaker 1: My family is in the worst mess. Brooke doesn't even talk to us. She had twins, she got married, she didn't tell us. She had a huge fight with Terry. I don't know how that reflected on to me, but she cut me out too. I haven't talked to her for seven years, almost eight years now.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 1: She still has a strong relationship with her son, thirty four year old Nick.
Speaker 2: He's still such a good voice, she says. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy that like you just don't hear from them anymore. And she's posting these things, but yeah, they seem like a very I don't know, tight family.
Speaker 2: And then not at all obviously.
Speaker 4: Well, I know that he the whole scandal happened, like where he was with the other person's wife or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she described him as a complete liar, sex addict. She says she still struggles with the split. It's been twenty years and I'm still this sad, she said. It just doesn't get better.
Speaker 4: I'm mean at some point, like if you're I feel like, if your husband is like breaking up the family and stuff, it's kind of like it's on you to just get away because like I know, if if I was doing something, or if my wife is doing something, I'd be like, all right, well, I'm just not gonna like, I'm not going to operate my life this way. So I'm not gonna let you ruin all my relationships.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's really interesting because I think I'm fortunate I've never been in a situation like that, But I do know a lot of people, if like the one parent has a falling out with the kid, the other one will stick by the other parent's side. Yeah, And so by doing that, I get that that's a bad position for him to be in. But I just can't imagine a world where I would be like, sorry, I'll have you fired your dat up and I'm on his side. I guess I'll talk to you in eight years If you guys can reconcile.
Speaker 3: That's that's how a lot of the older generation is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, I don't know. It's very strange.
Speaker 1: Tonight at midnight, are on a Grande's releasing the deluxe version of Eternal Sunshine Better Days Ahead, And just like a heads up, I did not take my daughter Olive to go see where in theater. So it's like, I think three hours is too long, dude. We've been trying to get through this movie for days now days. It was the best decision I ever made to not waste the money and take her. Five year olds cannot at least mine cannot handle a three hour movie.
Speaker 2: And that's okay. That is your pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo, LACYK and lend'sby coming back with anyone listening who one.
Speaker 1: Oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cold. Anyone listening who bought an expensive piece of clothing, got something in their eye, or broke something in someone else's house. You can call six five one nine eight nine KATIEWB. So this is the portion of our pro gram or we hope you'll call in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just talking to.
Speaker 2: Share one of these sharing one of these experiences.
Speaker 3: Somebody was telling me they bought a body suits. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't you know what a bodysuit is. I do like a body suit. Yes, and it was an Offendi. Do you know what Offendi is?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a yes, it's a name brand.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it was eight hundred and seventy dollars.
Speaker 1: Who do you know that's buying an eight hundred and seventy dollars Fendy bodysuit. So many irresponsible I saw saw you saw this sounds like something your brother would do. Like I couldn't pay child support this month, but I got a Fendy body suit.
Speaker 2: Like, you don't even wear bodysuit? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Just in case I need it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who bought an expensive piece of clothing got something in their eye or broke something in someone else's house who hasn't Okay, I will never forget. I was at my friend Samantha's parents' house, was her dad and stepmom's house, and I did the thing where I slowly put my foot out of someone's walking for them to trip, you.
Speaker 3: Know, wait to the dad or stuff.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: To a guy I was dating and he fell backwards and he sat through their glass table like shattered it. And I was like, oh god, it was supposed to be a silly prank.
Speaker 2: This is backfired, and I'm like, I don't have money to pay for this.
Speaker 1: My mom was poor, so my mom couldn't replace it. No insurance on that, so yeah, that's sucks.
Speaker 3: What happened. They were they just like all right, No, they were mad, but there.
Speaker 1: Her her dad's stepmom were not the kind of people to be like, it's all right. Accidents happened. They would make you feel really bad about it.
Speaker 3: Do you remember what they said to you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 2: But if you fit in those categories, you can give his call.
Speaker 1: Six five one nine eight nine katiewb anyone listening who bought an expensive piece of clothing, got something in their eye, or broke something in someone else's house? One on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Colt and anyone listening who here are the categories today? Bought an expensive piece of clothing, got something in their eye, or you broke something at someone else's house.
Speaker 2: Which one of those do you fit into?
Speaker 9: Got something in my eye?
Speaker 2: Oh, what was it? When did this happen? Are you okay?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was when I was little though, but it was sann I was playing in the sandbox and my shovels.
Speaker 8: I was scooping, got stuck on something and I used extra force and the hole shovel.
Speaker 7: Full of sand got in my eye.
Speaker 2: My dad and my uncle had to like cry my eye open under this. I think it was awful.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was just like I don't like sandbox.
Speaker 2: I don't blame you.
Speaker 1: I also feel bad for your dad, because I mean, like, nothing's worse than having to hold your kid down during something like that either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, been there, I was bloody murder.
Speaker 6: It was awful.
Speaker 3: Well, luckily you survived to tell the tale.
Speaker 4: And now you wear glasses around anything sand I'm guessing.
Speaker 3: No, I mean you're still wrisking it out here, like.
Speaker 7: You wear safety glasses at work, and I don't. I get stuff in my eyes every day.
Speaker 3: Dang, you learned nothing.
Speaker 2: No thanks for colic. Hey, which kind of where do you fall into? I got something in my eye? Oh what was it?
Speaker 7: A painall?
Speaker 2: Who shot you with that paintball?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: My god, it gets worse.
Speaker 7: It was my dad, Oh dad, he has no mercy.
Speaker 3: He took it too far.
Speaker 2: How old were you?
Speaker 3: I think I was like twenty two. Okay, that's a little better. What did he at least like buy you lunch or something afterwards?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 7: You can have to drive into every doctor the place for like a month because I wanted to go places.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, he felt pretty bad.
Speaker 1: At least you had that exactly hold that over his head for a long time.
Speaker 4: My dad would have been like, you sink or swim in this world. I'm like, all right, God, thanks for calling hi.
Speaker 2: Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 6: I brought something in somebody else of house?
Speaker 2: Oh god, what'd you break?
Speaker 6: So me and my buddy we were coming in through the drainage down into the basement.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a lot of questions about that in general, but okay, yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 6: Know, we were eating a sandwich as they say. And how I met your mother?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 6: And so when we got down there, he ended up stepping down, but I had the bright idea to jump onto the bed and the entire bottom of it float.
Speaker 3: No, that's a experience. Actually, I know.
Speaker 2: Did you tell anyone or did you just like try to keep it to yourself?
Speaker 6: Yeah, just kept it to ourselves. Yeah, at some point, but a big like all wood bed. It was a pretty big barmber. But getting angry. I mean it's probably the sandwich.
Speaker 4: That's the coolest thing about having siblings is you can like set up whatever you broke in a specific way and then they bump it and you're just.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, you did it, you did it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: One on one point, Katie w b with Fallon and Colt and you, thank goodness you're calling in. We're doing anyone listening to a lot of categories today, let's just dive into one.
Speaker 2: Which one do you fall into?
Speaker 8: I broke something at someone else's house?
Speaker 2: Okay, confess your sins. What happened?
Speaker 8: It was actually today?
Speaker 2: Oh geez, okay, what happened?
Speaker 8: So I cleaned people's houses for a living. And as I was cleaning their toilets, I some with a toilet cleaner too far back in it, and when I tried to get it out, it like snapped.
Speaker 7: So it just got stuck there.
Speaker 2: Did you leave it?
Speaker 7: I had to My company.
Speaker 8: Is gonna like bring a plumber out for them.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you told someone you didn't just.
Speaker 3: Leave it and bail.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, Yeah, you want.
Speaker 3: To keep your job. I get it.
Speaker 2: You know what, not your fault.
Speaker 3: At least you were putting an effort.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 7: I tried.
Speaker 8: I like put my hands all the way in with gloves because I hate germs.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's fair, but that's a hard job to have.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you hate germs.
Speaker 3: But thanks for calling.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 2: Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 7: I was falling into breaking something at somebody's house.
Speaker 3: Okay, what you got? What'd you break?
Speaker 7: Yeah? How embarrassing. We were going to a Christmas.
Speaker 2: Dinner at my husband's boss's house.
Speaker 7: Put on this really nice bread for everybody, right, and of course my husband we got to sit in the fancy dining room.
Speaker 9: So I said, okay, fine, I'm not a drinker.
Speaker 7: But everybody toasted with a little glass of champagne, and I did. I had a little and I picked up the saltsaker to stop my meal, and I dropped it and it broke my glass. I know, a wine glass. And I'm like, and I know.
Speaker 2: They're not cheap.
Speaker 7: They're you know, it's twenty bucks apiece probably, I mean, you know, they're.
Speaker 9: They're well to do.
Speaker 7: What did they say Oh my god, talk about did I learn a lesson? I learned a lesson?
Speaker 6: So the husband goes, oh, those Landa's really good dishes.
Speaker 3: Dumb I know.
Speaker 10: Her.
Speaker 3: Oh God, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: They in a little graceful at least. I mean, it feels like they had enough money to cover. I can't believe they put you out like that. That's insane.
Speaker 3: If this world.
Speaker 2: One on one point three Katie w B with Salin and Holt.
Speaker 3: You get off work?
Speaker 2: What right now? I gotta go bye.
Speaker 3: Let's do a little mad libs real quick. I sent you.
Speaker 4: Uh, I need songs from you for the mad emotion, sad, emotion like vengeance, just I'm gonna get you back, emotion, sexy and then sad again.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna run through these songs.
Speaker 1: You are the ones I sent. I sent you yep, okay, I've already sent you these without knowing what my mad libs situation is it all so I don't know how about this.
Speaker 2: You might make me look like a freak.
Speaker 3: You've been super stressed out at work, right?
Speaker 2: I actually haven't, but yes, this is this is a mad lib.
Speaker 4: So yes, you get home, you're sitting on a couch your kids are in bed, whatever, It's just you sitting there with your dog Frank. You've been looking forward to this moment. Your low pup Frank is on your lap, You're petting him. You're like, oh, this, this is just nice, just relaxing. I'm just spending time with my dog. Yes, all of a sudden, your husband sits down next to you. Frank immediately leaves your lap for Jake, and you get furious. You are so upset, and then that anger turns to sadness, like, oh my god, why why is Jake so much better than me?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 3: And now in this I felt.
Speaker 1: These real emotions. By the way, my animals are traders. When it comes to Jake and.
Speaker 4: You start sitting there and as you're watching White Lotus with your husband like that song, he is now petting Frank and you're just sitting there like, dude, screw this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know the amount of work I put in for this dog food? Yeah you know how much the the invisible electric fence. Yeah you know what I'm saying. The the amount of time I spent finding you and I'm getting you.
Speaker 1: We would not have Frank if it wasn't for Manha that much right now, you can fire me up, Jake. You think Jake ever looked at the website, the rescue website.
Speaker 2: No, he did not, not once. You didn't want that dog? I did?
Speaker 4: You know what, Frank, I felt good about this choice.
Speaker 3: Very interesting.
Speaker 4: As you're watching White Lotus, some stuff's happening, you're starting to feel sensual.
Speaker 3: I don't know whatever it.
Speaker 2: Is, what what if you?
Speaker 1: That's how I know you haven't been watching White Lotus this season. It is in the exact opposite of that. It's it's gross.
Speaker 3: Jake looks over to you.
Speaker 4: He's like, I'll hit you with a what's it called little quarrel, no clary quest. I'll hit you with a little proposition. Oh my god, he found his way to the well. I'll give you this dog fallin if you give me something in return.
Speaker 2: We'll keep the dog.
Speaker 1: I'm actually gonna know the other couch now, okay, we're stopping the song.
Speaker 3: Then, okay, Jake says, yeah, it wasn't good enough. You get sad again.
Speaker 2: That's so sad, sall, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: There's no there's no happy any of this. This is just how it ends, Jake, swift brain. You moved downstairs.
Speaker 2: I moved downstairs.
Speaker 3: You're just living downstairs now on the couch.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's hilarious, and that you think I would be the one moving downstairs. But okay, and you're a dogless that's fine.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about your story today?
Speaker 1: I feel like it once again proves how sweet on my husband you are.
Speaker 3: Just like move on sometimes when I think about it, Jacob.
Speaker 10: Today's trending with Felon and Colt on one.
Speaker 5: Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Normally would never comment on a power outage in Rochester, but I have to today because of the criminal behind the scenes, the one that caused it, which is further proved to be by the way that these creatures are the like dinosaurs or zombies of planet Earth raccoons. Check this out three am a raccoon got into an electric transformer and caused a major power outage, but over two thousand houses.
Speaker 2: And check this out. The older is not even sharing it. He survived the shock. The raccoon is still alive.
Speaker 3: Oh that's what's up. Let's how you know? They're like so superior to us.
Speaker 1: I know, remember that one that was the raccoon that was on the like that was crazy. The building in like Minneapolis. Weren't you doing live reporting on that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was happening at night while I was doing nights here on Katie the Bee, there's a raccoon, Like dude.
Speaker 3: It was literally I don't even remember.
Speaker 4: It was like thirty stories up or something like that sky scraper and that like helicopters all around it, and people were like trying to save this raccoon. They were like, we gotta get it. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: He was a star for a day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do we survive?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He did? Okay? Nice?
Speaker 2: Nice, They survive everything. As it turns out, here's a new idea app, app stinents app.
Speaker 1: So there's this girl. She's a Harvard grad. She grew up in the Hart Silicon Valley. She's like, dude, beings arounded by TAT not good. So she ditches it because she realized that living life online was draining her energy.
Speaker 2: So she created the idea of app.
Speaker 1: She swapped her smartphone for a quote unquote dumb phone, and now she said she just digital free bliss and she's not alone.
Speaker 2: More gen z are joining the abstinence movement.
Speaker 1: Finding life without constant notifications is way more fulfilling again I always think that that's great if you can do it, But so many people's jobs require like you, like our job, we literally get a report on social media like you didn't do enough of it, you didn't post enough stories this week.
Speaker 2: So it's truly part of our job.
Speaker 1: Now, some people you could say, Okay, then leave it when you leave work. Then don't use it, like do as much abstinence as you can, and that probably is a good tip, Like it would be great to just leave my phone at home on Saturdays.
Speaker 2: I just I'm so attached to it. I could admit that I'm addicted.
Speaker 4: Some of those flip phones they even come with GPS now too, so that's like the one thing you're worried about, Like, well, I don't know how to like I need and I don't, and they have that, so you like literally just get a flip it as like GPS and then the other basic things.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, but I like, I just feel like you have so many apps for like paying the bills or whatever bank account.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't even get like a fan at a store anymore without it being like here, download the app to go with the fan. You're like everything for your kids, like monitor everything, Also, I did see this, and I did like this idea. This girl I follow, she does color walks so that she doesn't like look at her phone the whole time. She'll pick a collar before she goes like purple, and she looks for everything purple on the walk, so then it gives her something to look at, and she like notices things she'd.
Speaker 2: Never noticed before on these walks. And I actually liked the idea.
Speaker 3: We're going back to little games you just play when we were a bored.
Speaker 1: I SI with my little yeah exactly, so yeah, I thought, So that is your trending. We're gonna come back with your after school pop quiz, your chance when Nickelodeon Universe passes.
Speaker 5: On one one three one.
Speaker 1: On one point three KATIEWB with fallon and cold. It's you're after school pop quiz to answer some trivia, maybe go to bars and do this anyway, and you're just like ready for the show.
Speaker 3: My moment.
Speaker 2: You can win some Nickelodeon.
Speaker 1: Universe passes will get you too, so you can go ride all the rides you want to ride.
Speaker 2: You know, welcome.
Speaker 1: Just call right now six five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B for your chance to win cult.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's Thursday. What are you doing this weekend? Do you have any plans? Nah, not at all.
Speaker 4: At My in laws are coming to town, so probably, I don't know, go on like a date or something.
Speaker 3: Maybe go to the gym with the wife. We could work out together or something.
Speaker 1: You are exhausting the way that you try to work in.
Speaker 2: You working out every conversation.
Speaker 3: Pump in. I think it's gonna be like Saturday.
Speaker 2: You getting get a nice pump in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'll be good. Okay, she see me on my element squat and stuff.
Speaker 3: It'd be cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sick.
Speaker 2: Hi, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 8: Shelby?
Speaker 2: Shelby?
Speaker 1: All right, Shelby, hold on the let's get your competitor on.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: What's your name? Christina and Shelby. You're playing each other today? Keep this fair, guy, all right, let's not get out of control. It's not get too aggressive.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding. We're going to ask you some trivia.
Speaker 1: If you know the answer, you chime in with your name, and whoever gets the most correct wins the passes.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 1: Question number one, who is the only player on a soccer field? That can touch the ball with their hands. Yes, Shelby, that's right. Question number two, which Pixar movie follows the story of a little girl and takes place inside her mind.
Speaker 2: Shelby, Yes, Shelby, that is correct.
Speaker 5: Mark.
Speaker 1: Oh, Christina, you were so like a hair behind her on both of them, and it's so quickly it is over, Shelby. Congratulations, you got the Nickelodeon Universe passes.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. We're going to come back and do the unbelievable story of the day some eagle chat. You're welcome in advance, Katie.
Speaker 1: I know there are endless memes about how like you just hit a certain age and it just creeps up on you all of a sudden, you're super interested in birds.
Speaker 2: But it's really true. And I know that people are just.
Speaker 3: Like show film, so sick of hearing about the eagles.
Speaker 1: Okay, because it's because it's what's on trend right now.
Speaker 2: The eagles.
Speaker 1: They just had babies, Jackie and Shadows. I've been watching their nest a lot in California. But the algorithm now knows me and it's been spitting out some eagle facts at me, and we're like over near Halstead Bay. Okay, there's so many eagles over there. So I got a picture of one this week. And then I start getting more and more of these fun facts, and I was like, that's it. I can't keep these to myself. I have to share them with the Twin Cities. Please check this this fun fact out. Okay, if humans had vision as good as an eagles, we would be able to see an ant on the ground from the roof of a ten story building an ant. We would also have brilliant color vision UV vision, and nearly a three hundred and sixty degree field of view, which just shows you how sucky we are. Yeah, because they turned their heads, you're not going to sneak up on me at all the way I just turned my head. I pulled something on my neck. I pulled something on the eagle. No problems. That's the only part of it.
Speaker 4: I've thought about, like getting those mirror glasses because I think someone's always behind me, like trying to take me out. Now, if I was an eagle, I could just boom.
Speaker 1: Dude, I hope you're still talking to your therapist about that paranoia. But also I had no idea how their nests aren't because the camera makes it look an average size like nest, but they're massive. Do you know how big they are. They're literally built near water sources up in a tree, but they are typically eight feet wide and twelve feet deep. The nests are made of large sticks and can weigh as much as a thousand pounds, something.
Speaker 4: That is more square footage in my actual bedroom at my house.
Speaker 2: I know, I know that about your house.
Speaker 1: You should be a better provider for your family and build a nest.
Speaker 3: For them, dude. And it's so easy.
Speaker 2: I feel like you just go, you stick, you could steal one. It's not easy.
Speaker 1: First of all, well, I'd love to see you climb a tree over and over again.
Speaker 2: You could never. No, you couldn't know you couldn't. But all right, you know what you don't know. No, you know why.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do a video within the next two weeks in time, you climbing a tree for our social media page.
Speaker 3: Any tree, anytime.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I cannot wait for this. We have the weakest looking trees in our courtyard here at work. I'm gonna have you climb one.
Speaker 4: I kind of want to redact my statement. Also, i'd never worked to the fire Department. I was just the d D for them one time when they went out to party, but still honorary squad members.
Speaker 2: No, you're not. You cannot.
Speaker 1: That's like you if you start we're in Camo and claiming you were in the military proces hero.
Speaker 3: For the heroes. Okay, anyways, continue.
Speaker 1: No, you ruined everything. You always make it about yourself and no one even and then it's always a lie. How do you sleep at night, dude? Not very well because your room is so small. Tell you what you built a nest, maybe you'd have more room. Shot fire, Okay.
Speaker 4: I do want to say one thing about the tree climbing. It's got It can't be like a thing where it's like a bas.
Speaker 1: You literally just said any tree anytime.
Speaker 3: I'll stand by that.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to watch this tree. I picked bend Over.
Speaker 1: Two one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Colt and I have somehow we both have ended up on the Benny Blanco algorithm. We're obsessed with like his storytelling because I knew of Benny Blanco, but I had no idea the stuff he did. And then we started ditting sleeping go mys. I was like, oh wow, he's really talented. Felt bad I didn't give him credit till then. But you don't realize how many huge songs he wrote from the twenty tens. And we've you know, we've played little compilations. But I always think it's really interesting to hear how a songwriter wrote the song. And this is him breaking down how he wrote Dynamite by Tyle Cruz.
Speaker 11: Sometime I was at the gym at this point, I never like worked out for some reason. I was just at a gym. I didn't have my cell phone with me. I asked my brother, I said, give me your cell phone right now. I was on the treadmill and I was like, and I was like, oh my god, that's such a good idea. And I remember I went to the studio early before anyone got there, and they didn't have the synth plugged in, and I don't know how to do anything with electronics. So if you listen to that song, the main sound in the chorus is a grand piano because I didn't even have a synth, so that became the thing. And I'm not a great player, so it's just two notes. It's like, And so many of those songs I made back then they're all two notes because I'm not that good at playing, and I didn't even know you could change the grid type on pro tools. So that's why all my first big songs are all one hundred and twenty BPS night because I didn't even know you could change the tempo.
Speaker 3: So I just made all my songs in one twenty Oh. Clearly it worked.
Speaker 4: I guess it did at that moment, and it's still some of the most legendary bangers that we have.
Speaker 2: Oh, we have to play the song right obviously. Here we go Gas Days.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Cold. This girl has an issue with her boyfriend, which is fun very different from our issue we had yesterday, very if you missed that checking out on the podcast, what she found out her boyfriend paid five hundred dollars for was surprising to all of us. But this girl, she's she's noticed a pattern and her boyfriend and she's.
Speaker 2: Like, I, I am I what's happening. That's what's happening.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk to her when we come back, and we need a little help from you, so make sure you stick around. We'll talk to her in five actually four and a half one on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cold. We got an email from Paula and so we got we got Paula all set and you have an important question, Paula. But let's go over what you kind of sent us in the email. What's going on?
Speaker 9: Okay? So my question is is my boyfriend's jay?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, it will be something you would want to know, okay, Right, So.
Speaker 9: He's always setting up these dates for us, like go to drag shows. He's not like super interested in sex. The other day at the gym, I saw him checking out a guy who was doing squats and I confronted him about it, and he's like, oh, I'm just admiring the man's grit and the work he's putting in.
Speaker 4: All right, that makes I mean, that sounds like something. It makes sense, it makes okay.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Well, what else?
Speaker 9: I go on to Instagram. It's just a bunch of UFC fighters and videos of like.
Speaker 7: Dude's wrestling and like the other.
Speaker 9: Day, I asked him to rank his top three hottest guys and he answers me like immediately.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, I want to see what what What did he say?
Speaker 9: Because he like rattled off pedro passed.
Speaker 1: Out though, but okay, okay, but the fact that he had those just ready to go very quickly with everything else you said, Yeah, I mean I don't know that that means that he's gay, mean he's bisexual or something.
Speaker 2: But I mean have you asked him about it?
Speaker 9: Well, what kind of like I'm problem about the little things like checking the guy out right and like like the other day, like sometimes i'll insinualy hooking up and it doesn't work. But like we went on spring break and after playing volleyball with a bunch of like shirtless men, he comes at me like real strong and it was about sex we had like in forever.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's a that's a little bit of a red.
Speaker 3: Eye opening.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, just say here, would you care if he like told you that he was bisexual?
Speaker 7: No, I don't.
Speaker 9: I don't think I would, but be honest with me about it, you know.
Speaker 3: You probably would want and like are you going to attract it to me? Even?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's about like am I just like the beard?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 2: Okay? All right, you know a fair question.
Speaker 1: Maybe someone else has been in a situation like this, Maybe Also some people are kind of but usually they're on a relationship with their asexual I guess, but yeah, I don't know what to say about this. I think it would make me a little secure, so especially like they're.
Speaker 2: Not wanted to hook up and then the now here's hooking.
Speaker 1: Up after seeing the shirtless men play volleyball with my head A lot.
Speaker 4: There's been a little a little confusion on the show here. A lot of people think I am for some reason, I am gay.
Speaker 3: Now look at me like that. I'm not looking. You taught me right now? Am I gay? One hundred percent? What do you think? Yes?
Speaker 1: No, I would say I know that you like women. I know that you definitely are into your wife Jen.
Speaker 2: I don't. I can't one hundred percent say that you don't have any interest in men.
Speaker 4: I will say this, okay, I wanted. I don't think I would check out a guy at the gym one hundred percent. I'd be like, oh, dude, that squad is crazy. Right now, I go, he's going and he's going deep with it, okay. Also Pater Pascal legit, Michael B. Jordan Hi for sure, Jeremy Allen White.
Speaker 2: Boy Summer got it, and also maybe.
Speaker 4: When he's around the shirtless men, he's feeling like a little more animalistic, Like he's like, oh yeah, dude, this is wow.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you've come up with a lot of excuses for questions like this in the past.
Speaker 3: So is your is your boyfriend gay? That's the question?
Speaker 1: They're wrong six nine eight nine, Katie w B. I hope your boyfriend is not listening by but because he's gonna be like, this is seriously a random poll on a radio station about my sexuality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why do we do that. We'll leave it up to the people.
Speaker 4: We'll see if we get straight and we'll see.
Speaker 2: All right, well, thank you for calling.
Speaker 1: We will maybe we'll get some at least some serious I mean, col gave you a little bit of insight, but maybe we'll get some actual, real legit feedback from people listening to the show. Okay, one oh one.
Speaker 2: Point three, Katiewb.
Speaker 1: We were just talking to Paula and she pointed, like asked the question. She's like, I'm questioning if my boyfriend's gay. So she kind of runs down a list of things.
Speaker 3: He's not.
Speaker 1: He's not super into being intimate, except recently when he saw a bunch of guys shirt was playing volleyball. He was, yep, she's like one of the hot Who do you think are the hottest celebrities? He drops three immediate like Pedro, Pascal, Michael B. Jordan, and Jeremy Allen White and there are just some other things. And she's like, I don't know, and I'm a will Is he bisexual? And have you talked to him? She's like, no, he actually he's not da da da. So she's like, but I want to know. So we got some text messages. This says, Unfortunately, I think her gut feeling is probably the answer. This text says, my boyfriend's pan sexual could be the case. And another person said, hey, he's probably gay, So y'all canard me forward my number to her? So thank you to that kind person who offered that. Katie WB, what do you think?
Speaker 7: I am an out lesbian and I was with a man for years and it took me a long time to recognize my own sexuality. But I definitely am getting a.
Speaker 6: Lot of freer vibes.
Speaker 7: I definitely think like it's possibly a situation he might not even realize yet. I think it might just be something and he needs time to like kind of figure out for himself as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, because I'm like, yeah, a couple of.
Speaker 1: Those things wouldn't matter, but like all of them added up, I can see where she's questioning things for sure.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like you said, oh one percent, and.
Speaker 7: Like my ex husband we would had like a rainbow wedding. He's like it was the biggest red flag.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 4: You know what's interesting is like sometimes especially like depending on how you grew up or where you were raised or whatever, like you don't even have the opportunity to even know.
Speaker 3: But you're like, I don't.
Speaker 4: I think I know, I want to do that, but you just haven't had the bent around people or had like the experiences to actually like know, Okay, yeah, maybe I am right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And it's and it's just kind of hard because like I wasn't ready till I was ready.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: And I think for this guy, if he is in the closet, I think it's just he doesn't know yet. You know, it might just take him some time and it's not necessarily fair to his partner. But that's where I think she's has got to decide if there's some people and to work out with him or not.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what I was going to ask you to, Like, so if he is, then how how do you go about it?
Speaker 3: Like how did you drop it on your husband?
Speaker 7: For me, it was just kind of like I realized I just didn't enjoy the intimate with him. I became very attracted as like a girl I was working with, and I just kind of like realized as like I'm just not into this anymore. And we tried to work it out, it just didn't happen. And not I'm happily married to a woman and living a whole different.
Speaker 6: Life and it's great.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. I'm glad you figured that out.
Speaker 1: I mean, and it sounds like you are you still have like a friendship with your ex husband or no.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we actually have a kid together and cold parents super well and we're like really good bunny. It it comes over all the time, we have dinners, game night.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: That's so cool.
Speaker 12: Okay, awesome, Well thank you, say friends, Yeah, maybe thanks for sharing your story.
Speaker 2: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Balan and.
Speaker 5: Cults on one on one point three kd W.
Speaker 2: Brought to you by Ova, Lacy and Lend.
Speaker 1: I was just talking about how immature Machine Gun Kelly and Brian Austin Green are. And then within like, I mean, it's revealed that men Fox gave birth to her and Machine Gun Kelly's baby.
Speaker 2: He posted a video of the baby's.
Speaker 1: Hand, saying she's finally here, our little celestial seed.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: He had to add something like that, also he is there, which means they're at the point where she's allowing him to be in the same room as her, which is good because you know, we've heard nothing but bad, like she ditched him many months pregnant and they weren't together.
Speaker 2: But earlier Brian Austin Green.
Speaker 1: Was posting a DM that Machine Gun Kelly sent him, and it's just they're just so ridiculous. Machine Gun Kelly sent him a DM that says, stop asking when our child is going to be born, you FEDS, and he put a rat and cop emoji. Quit calling TMZ and focus on that apology you owe me for speaking on my name in public. You chose the wrong one to blank with, mister child actor, go back to serial commercials. And then Brian Austin Green said, I didn't know child Actor was something bad. LEO careful he may be coming for you next lots to laugh cry emojis.
Speaker 3: You know it is.
Speaker 4: It is weird because it's like you don't want the new person around your kids to be mad at you, you know what I mean. It's just such a weird thing to like put the kids in because like that doesn't Megan Fox have like three children.
Speaker 2: Already with Brian Osten Green.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it's like I.
Speaker 4: Don't want that weird tension and stuff. Dude, think about the kids, you know what I mean, these people, both of them, not just MGK. Yeah, like why don't we just chill it relaxed monopoly.
Speaker 2: I mean, at least MGK sent a d M and didn't post it publicly. Like Brian Austin Green.
Speaker 3: He plays is so coy too.
Speaker 4: It'll come out of like a coffee shop and TMS will be there and and he's like, I don't oh that happened. Okay, Well here's the take. I definitely thought.
Speaker 2: About it absolutely.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Linda Hogan, you know, she was married to Hulk Hogan for a very long time. They've been divorced for a long time as well, But she broke down on social media.
Speaker 2: Remember, like way long time ago, they had a reality shower. Brook Cogan had a song there for a minute.
Speaker 1: Well, she said, my family's in the worst mess, and she's blaming hul Cogan. She says Brook doesn't talk to us. She had twins, she got married, she didn't tell us. She's had a huge fight with Terry. I don't know how that reflected onto me, but she cut me out too. I haven't talked to her for seven years, almost eight and she's crying in this video. She said she does still have a strong relationship with their son, thirty four year old Nick. She said he's still such a good boy. But she also revealed even though they've been split for a really long time, she said that she still has issues with it. She it's still not easy for her and it just hasn't gotten any better.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like even if I I did try to contact one of my children, I definitely want to speak, like in the public about it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I just feel like it's a weird move, right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we'll say, to be fair, I don't see a lot about her. So she's not like a Lindsay Lohan's parent situation where they used to always just constantly be in the news, but uh, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's interesting. Uh the Scooby Doo. Uh Scooby Doo, Scooby scooboo. That made you laugh how I said?
Speaker 3: It just Scooby Doo news.
Speaker 2: It's awesome, I you know. And I've said for years we don't have enough Scooby Doo news on this show.
Speaker 3: Is something you did say.
Speaker 1: I remember that, So color me pink, because we have some today. We've done the cartoon, we've done the live action movies. But now we're getting Calm Down, Gasparilla. We're getting a new Scooby Doo series. It's gonna be a live action one. They're calling it a modern reimagining hate Bat.
Speaker 2: Here's the premise.
Speaker 1: During their final summer at camp, old friends Shaggy and Daphne get embroiled in a haunting mystery surrounding a lonely goat lost great Dame puppy that may have been a witness to a supernatural murder. Together with a pragmatic and scientific County Velma and the strange but ever so handsome new kid Freddy, they set out to solve the case that is pulling each of them into a creepy nightmare.
Speaker 2: That threatens to expose all their secrets.
Speaker 3: I mean, it sounds so yet. Do we know who's this any Sweeney gonna be playing it?
Speaker 1: Probably probably her and Jenna Ortega will probably be the two lead Yeah, they said Netflix. Netflix has actually been developing this for about a year already, So I think that sounds like it could be legit pulled back, pulled back on the Okay, let me dive into like, don't forget tonight. If you're a big fan of Ariana Grande, she's dropping the deluxe version of her album and.
Speaker 3: Predend like this.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Will Smith is dropping his first album in two decades called Based on a True Story is already.
Speaker 2: On that pre order.
Speaker 4: He does have some bangers, though, like Wow Wes Welcome to Miami.
Speaker 1: The Wow Wes was like one of his worst songs ever. That's the one you bring up first more than getting jiggy with it. Use me, I'm still got down to Men in.
Speaker 3: Black Miami, Miami, Miami, Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Miami's also, if you were wondering, Netflix premiere's the second season of the dramedy Survival of the Thickest, which is so funny.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to go watch that.
Speaker 1: And streaming on Hulu the new Bob Dylan movie. Finally can watch that for free, because God knows, I wasn't gonna pay to see a.
Speaker 2: Complete unknown no offense. Hope that's taken.
Speaker 1: That's true, but it is true. That is your pop culture minute. Like I said, brought to you by Ova Lacing and line. We're gonna come back with normal or NOE textures and now five three nine two one Katie w B one.
Speaker 5: Normal or no one Katie WB.
Speaker 1: These are the things that you, your partner, your family, whatever you do them, are you used to? And You're like, this has always been normal to me, but now someone says it's not, and I'm questioning everything.
Speaker 3: Is it even the thing? I have one for you right off the bat? What? Okay, it's an argument between me and my wife right now.
Speaker 4: She does this thing where if you yawn, she'll put her finger in your doing that.
Speaker 1: I literally have a video on my Instagram doing it to my husband and she says, maybe maybe was that her inspiration.
Speaker 4: No, she's been doing this for like years and years and years, so she says it displays dominance and it's like a jokey, little.
Speaker 3: Funny thing I could not agree. More so you're saying it's normal. It is.
Speaker 1: I actually posted on my Instagram less than a year ago a video doing this and said anyone else do this?
Speaker 2: And uh no one agreed.
Speaker 1: Oh so I do feel like you just are surrounded by women trying to put their dominance, show their dominance to you.
Speaker 3: I'm just around dominant women all the time.
Speaker 1: It's all right, But I think it's normal. But I'm guessing you think it's a nope. I think it's a well it's normal normal or note we got this text is it normal to brush your teeth before going to the dentist? But because like they're just going to clean your teeth anyway, So why would you. I think it's the most normal thing to brush your teeth before you go to the dentist.
Speaker 3: You wanted to look good? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because your lack of care or attention for the past six months, they definitely won't notice that. So if you do one quick brush and one quick flossom, you're totally deceiving the dentist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's normal for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's I having some other texts.
Speaker 1: We got normal or nope, blowing your nose on the toilet and using the same piece of toilet tissue folded.
Speaker 2: Up after to wipe.
Speaker 3: Nah. I mean you have more toilet paper right when, don't you?
Speaker 4: Just they're conserving you can just throw it in and then boom, get some Nah. That's feels you don't want to mix things right right, there's enough going on with both sides, like you could just nope.
Speaker 2: I's a little judgment all over there.
Speaker 3: Okay, a little bit.
Speaker 1: If you have one, you can text it into five three nine two one KTWB one normal or no, says he will be home shortly but is always over an hour. Part of me is like, it's nice that he's communicating, not just like being because there are a lot of guys that just like, don't talk you for like two or three hours.
Speaker 2: What the hell, why aren't you communicating with me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But no, I would not be okay with that with Jake.
Speaker 3: I know. I know people who are like that.
Speaker 4: We're like, yeah, it'll be five minutes, but you know, five minutes is like seventy So I feel.
Speaker 3: Like it's normal.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't be normal? If I do feel like it's a normal thing.
Speaker 2: Again, if my husband did that, it would not ever allowed to be allowed to be.
Speaker 3: Normal, because I'd be like, no, but you're dominant, so.
Speaker 6: Normal?
Speaker 1: Or no opening a friend's message that links to a TikTok or real that they sent you responding lol or laugh cry emoji as if you watched it but you never did.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know, Cole, Is that normal for you?
Speaker 3: Okay? You might have caught me doing that to you.
Speaker 2: You I glass, We have never been more fresh.
Speaker 1: I don't just send like. I don't just find one funny one and send it to Could you fold your paper airplane outside of the I specifically if I see a video that makes me think of some when I send it to them. I don't like mass send these. And I specifically found the funniest video for you, and I laughed and you liked it so fast I knew you didn't watch it.
Speaker 4: Well, the one was about the guy speaking in like well, you showed me afterwards.
Speaker 3: You forced me to watch it. You have what about the.
Speaker 1: One, be honest, the one I sent you yesterday? Tell me, tell me what it was about, Tell me what it was about.
Speaker 3: Don't remember what it was about, but I do remember I did watch it because I thought it was really funny.
Speaker 2: You're such a liar.
Speaker 7: I don't get you.
Speaker 2: I will give you one hit you look right now I want to give It involves a funeral.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's where it's like, uh, They're like, hey, you get six people have to carry your casket. And I was like, wait a minute, choose six people were going to carry your CASKI like six, and they like cut to one person dragging a casket behind them.
Speaker 3: Because I have no one that comes to my friends.
Speaker 2: It's sad.
Speaker 1: It's I mean, okay, you can watch it, so I would say that is normal.
Speaker 2: I do it to some people.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have to.
Speaker 1: But certain people send like too many, like my mom. But then there are certain people like my sister in law, Hannah. I know if she sends me one, it's gonna be hilarious. I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 3: It just depends on the person.
Speaker 1: So normal or noe putting eggshells back in the cart and after you've used them, since you're just gonna throw the carton away anyway.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: I used to do that.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would though, And my.
Speaker 4: Wife is like, soon, sanitary, we're gonna get salm maonilla's crazy.
Speaker 3: You gotta start throwing them away.
Speaker 4: Also, you gotta wipe down the counter please afterwards with an alcohol wipe, just.
Speaker 3: In case any a got on it. And then that is what I do.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, it's nice you listen, yes, normal or nope. Ignoring my kids questions because they need to figure it out.
Speaker 3: Okay, good thing. Did you want to do some reverse Yeah?
Speaker 5: You go.
Speaker 4: When they ask you any question, you say what do you think about that? Or like, hey, what does this mean? What do you think it means? And then they'll half the time they answer correctly.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: I mean, we do a lot of reverse psychology. But then sometimes all of it just gets in a pattern and you're just like, right, snap, you don't want to be.
Speaker 2: A bad parent.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Recently, it's like every book we read, it's like, how do you spell whatever word?
Speaker 3: You just said?
Speaker 4: Three words in? Every time, I'm like, all right, I'm glad you so, and then I'll be like, how do you spell? Really, I'll tell her she's like no, you don't. Like okay, okay, I can talk about.
Speaker 1: This dress back and we're gonna come back with our throwback throw down. If you have normal Nope, you can always text a five through nine two one, but throw back throw it out. Each pick a throwback song, you decide the one we play in five minutes.
Speaker 10: Nice, it's a throwback throw down, throw down.
Speaker 5: Throwback, throw down, take you back to the old school of kd W.
Speaker 1: Each pick a throwback song, you decide on the one we play.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I have a little bit of heart behind mine.
Speaker 1: Zaan performed this at his concert like two nights ago, and he said he almost cried. It was the first time in ten years he had performed this song.
Speaker 3: And I've been thinking about Leila.
Speaker 1: Such a good song, just fast and night changes by one direction.
Speaker 2: Feeling good about it.
Speaker 3: Especially after that little story you have in the beginning. Amble. Okay, this is my song.
Speaker 4: And this is emotional too, because Selena Gome has been doing so many interviews with Benny Blanco and like.
Speaker 3: People are like, oh my god, they're in love, They're gonna.
Speaker 4: Get and we actually have an exclusive drop that actually we have heard if this song is chosen, they are gonna get married.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 2: Also a great song.
Speaker 1: I love Sleena Gomaz. Okay, you decide on the one we play. Who over gets three votes? First, we play the song at six, five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w.
Speaker 6: It's a throwback.
Speaker 5: Thrown, throwback thrown take you back to the old school of k D w B.
Speaker 1: Well, well, well, we've each picked a throwback song. You know how it goes, and you decide on the one we play. I chose mine based on a very important thing. Zane performed this one, and you say he started to nearly cry his concert a couple of nights ago, saying first time he sang this song in ten years.
Speaker 5: In thinking night.
Speaker 1: Changes by the amazing one. Direction is my choice this week, and coult chose.
Speaker 4: I chose this because Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco are an inspiration to us all and they got emotional on a podcast one time.
Speaker 3: They were awesome. They lost a and it was no.
Speaker 1: So you chose her most emotional obviously, all right, you side the one we play. Whoever gets three votes first, that's how it works.
Speaker 2: We play that one. Who you voting for?
Speaker 3: I'm all right, Hello, Katie w B. Who oh God, choose me? Okay? Hello, Katie w B. Who would you like to vote for?
Speaker 1: I would like to vote?
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you, I appreciate that. Get it now, Hello, Katie w B. Who are we voting for today?
Speaker 9: We are voting for one Direction?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, thank you. Hello Katie w B. What do you say? Who do you want to vote for?
Speaker 5: I knew it.
Speaker 3: I knew it was going to be over.
Speaker 2: It all right. So the winner is one Direction. Night changes on Katie.
Speaker 7: W B.
Speaker 1: One one point three Katie w B with Sallin and holtis the time for the one K wordplay your chance to win a thousand pennies. So good, come straight from my VENMO. Can't really afford it right now. Your girls trying to go on vacation here soon. But uh you know what, one last cocktail to pop a little money and your account is worth it. But you do have to match four words at six, five, one, nine, eight nine KTWB.
Speaker 2: We'll give you random words. Yesterday. One of the words I gave Colt or one of the days was mean. What did you say for mean?
Speaker 1: I think it was mug, mean mug, mean mug, And then you on the phone would have to match Colt. You choose who you play with those you can choose me or cult again. Six okay, Colt, you got to answer the person's on hold now, but you threw your pen across the way. I was, I didn't see it. Fly Hi KTWB. What's your name, Alyssa? Are you trying to play the one K wordplay?
Speaker 5: Yes? All right?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna partner with me or Cult today?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go with Cult.
Speaker 2: Perfect all right.
Speaker 1: Colt gets so surprised, Pepill pick him. But he's a good time, so good choice. All right, he's heading out of the room. What are you doing right now?
Speaker 9: Just pick my son up from school?
Speaker 2: So head it home, okay. Trying to win that back cash, I get it, okay, Alyssa. Your first word is.
Speaker 3: Sit sick m hm.
Speaker 9: Mmmmm child, No sit like s I t oh, sit down okay.
Speaker 2: Your next word is cry baby run away okay away, and your last word is book.
Speaker 7: Smart.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get those are, by the way, those are really good. Sometimes there are a couple of answers. I'm like, I what are you answering that for? But yours are all really good. Cal I'm gonna call cult back in you talking to someone out there? It was and I what I told her to is I actually think all of her answers are very good. There isn't like one weird one okay, okay. Your first word is sit s I t down? Yes, why am I excited? Your second word is cry.
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: Your third word is run.
Speaker 3: Run mm tricky. Can I go to the next word?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Book smart? Yes, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, do not.
Speaker 1: Seriously chugging my diet mountain dew right now to pep up his energy levels.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, I need a hot cheeto let me.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? You do not need to sack right now?
Speaker 3: Run faster?
Speaker 2: No, you try another guess to see if you would have gotten it.
Speaker 3: No, no, fast now, no run quick? No run away?
Speaker 2: Run away, run away? Okay, so you wouldn't have gotten twenty other guests. It's either so close on.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, Today's trending with Felon and Colt on one on one Katie w B.
Speaker 2: I mean this would rev you up, cult, so I had to tell you. Saint Paul.
Speaker 1: Saints have introduced an absurd six foot hot dog covered and pulled pork and fries for the twenty twenty five season. It's dubbed The Land of ten Thousand Calories.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna debut alongside the like some other things, obviously, Honda, let me see if it says how much this costs.
Speaker 3: It's going to be.
Speaker 1: It's part of the twenty twenty five concessions, Okay, And basically it's not like ordering a party sub that ends up being like a dozen little subs. It's a single hot dog the same height as like, I don't know something that's twelve feet tall. I guess I don't see the price of this thing here, so I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I'm all about it, though.
Speaker 4: We should probably definitely get you know what we should do. We should get one and then see who can eat it the quickest, but soon the both of.
Speaker 2: Us, you know, we should do.
Speaker 1: No, we should keep talking about that, but not do it, because I'm not trying to get sick.
Speaker 2: You do not want to get sick.
Speaker 1: A lot of things just to keep I guess.
Speaker 2: Kind of on your radar.
Speaker 1: Tonight at midnight, Ariana Grande releases the deluxe version of her album Maternal Sunshine.
Speaker 2: Which is really cool.
Speaker 1: This show, if you haven't seen it, I thought it was pretty funny. Season one and now season two is out. Survival of the Thickest on Netflix. That one made me laugh a lot and a lot of people are practicing practicing abstinence now, so they say, especially the gen Z group, because they feel like word is like so obsessed with our phones, which we are, that you're not living your life, you're just living online and it drains your energy. So this girl actually from Harvard, she came up with the movement if you will, and a lot of people are embracing it. They're getting a quote unquote dumb phone so they can still like talk to people.
Speaker 2: But she created a.
Speaker 1: Five D method decrease, deactivate, delete, downgrade, and depart to help others break free from the social media trap. So it doesn't mean you don't have a phone at all, It just basically means stop using the apps.
Speaker 2: Now, we talked about this earlier.
Speaker 1: A lot of jobs are not going to let you just not use social media, like we cannot not use social media at our job. But speaking of social media, remember the next deadline for TikTok is next week April fifth. That they got a seventy five day extension, so we'll see what they do moving forward.
Speaker 4: Hopefully I'm going to just keep extending it. That's what I would do, just like boomom bom bom.
Speaker 2: Boom, keep extending. Yeah, yeah, not a bad idea.
Speaker 4: Also, have you ever just like gotten so involved in your phone that you just you look up, you're sick of it, and you just throw it across room and then like flip it off as it's flying in the air. Okay, never never mind. Have you on me sometimes or it's like this thing, I've been on it way too long.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's fair. That is your trending on katiewb Callon and Colt on one of